PDA

View Full Version : HxC Kids That 'Write'

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

BoRe-719-
07-04-2007, 11:20 AM
somebody posted a link a while ago, i think it was you elcs.

agnostic front and...black flag? maybe im wrong, along with a bunch of other oldschool dc pinks and bands from the 80's on the jerry springer show. they were debating and anwering questions from the working class, society, etc.

interesting shit.

anyways, yeah jez, never said i was into evergreen (theyre alright), said i was going for august burns red, since both are going to paly the same nght though its gunna be fuckin crazy.

anybody here like symphony in peril. im hooked on that one tune, stilleto.
edit.
heres a link.
http://download.yousendit.com/2D506035684C89CD (http://download.yousendit.com/2D506035684C89CD)
its in wma...

ateb
07-04-2007, 03:43 PM
NYHC, tha most hardcore there is <518>

edit: add some hardcore from my area:

classic, 25 ta life
brick by brick
death before dishonor
(south ny) line of scrimmage
(south) agnostic front
three word murder
last call
street sweeper
hold it down
facecast
all time favorate from west coast coming to albany soon: HOODS

elcs
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM
yeah, that was me bore. it wasnt the jerry show...it was something else. i'll try and find it and post it later tonight.

jez
07-05-2007, 01:07 PM
so i ordered this is hardcore tickets lastnight. excited to see ambitions looove them.
i gotta figure out how im going to be getting there every single day cause theres no way im missing out.

MAST
07-06-2007, 01:30 AM
wish i could go. that and sound & fury.

im never gonna get to though, so i can't get my hopes up. i maayyy be able to go to TIFY this year though cause i have a friend with a house about 40 minutes from it that my parents might let me stay at. i'll have to see though

Ravek
07-07-2007, 12:26 PM
i dont like nyc hardcore its like to corny and like "were tuff as shit" and "were all fat dudes"

fuck hardcore from every where else love your home town and where your from

let down
war pigs
hostages

and one of the only bands i would add to my list that is from somewhere else is cloak dagger there cool as shitt

i wanna see shutout and hammer head

awreck
07-07-2007, 12:44 PM
not a fan of most nyc hardcore

but to say the only good hardcore is local hardcore is some dumb shit. you gotta rep your city, but still... there are too many good bads to turn the cheek- especially at shows. give some respect to bands that bust their ass and do the touring thing, it's not easy.

Just took off for Ceremony and TIH. Cannot wait

jez
07-07-2007, 03:47 PM
obvs ravek is from d-town.

i sawww crumbler last night, well about 2 songs. First friday in philadelphia is nuts.. fucking crazies.

elcs
07-08-2007, 12:32 AM
ceremony and allegiance was last night. ceremony was pretty good but allegiance was fucking terrible.

vegimite on toast
07-08-2007, 06:14 AM
its like to corny and like "were tuff as shit" and "were all fat dudes"

hahaha

esko
07-08-2007, 08:45 AM
i killed the prom queen anyone?

im new to hardcore actually, so could anyone tell me some bands that sounds like them? i like converge too, and gizmachi

jez
07-08-2007, 04:22 PM
heres a tip.
dont listen to converge.

ateb
07-08-2007, 06:04 PM
yea, i most definately rep local scene, thats what its about, im from albany... we have a pretty good scene, troycore bands are pretty sick, and theres a couple nice bands from albany, and even clifton park even though its a rich ass town... but when bands come up from nyc, its never bad... and when bands come from michigan, like bloodlined calligraphy, and put on a nice show, im totally down... yea nyhc is alot about being tougher than everyone... hey its new york, thats what people do here. lol... but i just love hardcore to dance, and jump off stuff, anything that makes me wanna do kartwheels is awesome to me. ... o yea, and how can u not go to a hoods show...
and i still feel old evergreen terrace, like look up at the stars, and no donnie...

Dr. Kazer
07-08-2007, 06:06 PM
SO many good bands come from Michigan.

BoRe-719-
07-08-2007, 06:08 PM
not a fan of most nyc hardcore

but to say the only good hardcore is local hardcore is some dumb shit. you gotta rep your city, but still... there are too many good bads to turn the cheek- especially at shows. give some respect to bands that bust their ass and do the touring thing, it's not easy.

Just took off for Ceremony and TIH. Cannot wait

ive always liked sick of it all...
mile high hardcore blows though (local), theyre all douchebags especially fight like hell

KAE101
07-08-2007, 08:31 PM
lotta good metal n grind commin outta az right now

BoRe-719-
07-09-2007, 12:48 PM
anybody here go to warped tour...i normally go bu it seems to be getting gayer and gayer.....didnt go this year.

krooks757
07-09-2007, 02:56 PM
anyone in here from VA?

VA Hardcore is were it's at.
Dont judge unless you've been here.

jez
07-12-2007, 12:03 AM
ceremony was fucking nuts, ive never been sweat-ier. and also, my sandals broke and i was in a dress and i jumpedd upstage and managed to break my sandals AGAIN. allegiance isnt really thatttt good, not gonna lie.. the guys voice bothers me.

x777MAFIAx
07-12-2007, 12:44 AM
I love hardcore. Midwest scene is where it's at.
I currently am in love with

Bury Your Dead
Allegiance
Modern Life is War
Black my Heart
Have Heart
Champion
Terror
Death Threat
Bracewar

Midwest scene has some really solid bands. Mainly metalcore and death metal bands though like, With Dead Hands Rising, After the Burial, and stuff. Some hardcore locals are Too Pure to Die and Ignite the Will. Check those out. Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing.

killtheugly
07-12-2007, 03:04 AM
anyone like underneath the gun

Ravek
07-15-2007, 02:13 AM
ceremony was the rawest thing ever, i took my shirt off and was so sweaty

for slaves first time they were good

i think i wear a medium size shirt

jez im from norristown/king of prussia/bridgeport not d town, send me a message im trying to organize a show here but need bands and a place to play

i love girls so much, but this one girl i know... breaks my heart and makes me want to cry im not a hardcore kid... im just a kid

MAST
07-15-2007, 06:19 AM
im just waiting like hell for blacklisted, ceremony, and shipwreck on aug 9th. ceremony was pretty much the greatest show ive ever been to a while ago and i just love blacklisted and shipwreck

unify260
07-15-2007, 08:24 AM
anyone heard of

the 95 theses

Cham
07-15-2007, 08:25 AM
dayum sandals to a show....you must not like your feet to much....I remember when I used to wear my vandals to shows and come home with my feet re bloody and broken and shit......then I got steel toed docs......

unify260
07-15-2007, 11:56 AM
YAY I FOUND IT I LOVE THIS BAND SO YEAH HERE IS

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6229082

elcs
07-15-2007, 01:26 PM
I love hardcore. Midwest scene is where it's at.
I currently am in love with

Bury Your Dead
Allegiance
Modern Life is War
Black my Heart
Have Heart
Champion
Terror
Death Threat
Bracewar

Midwest scene has some really solid bands. Mainly metalcore and death metal bands though like, With Dead Hands Rising, After the Burial, and stuff. Some hardcore locals are Too Pure to Die and Ignite the Will. Check those out. Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing.

I know the singer and the old drummer for WDHR. also, im good friends with the dudes in Ignite The Will. Who are you?

MAST
07-15-2007, 03:33 PM
hhhhhhoooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyywww wwwwoooooooooooooddddd

http://myspace.com/hollywoodhardcore

the vocalist is becoming a prominent writer here

elcs
07-15-2007, 07:39 PM
hhhhhhoooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyywww wwwwoooooooooooooddddd

http://myspace.com/hollywoodhardcore

the vocalist is becoming a prominent writer here

hollywood is so good. my band played with them and counting the days a few weeks ago. what does their singer write? there were a few tags at the venue after the show...

MAST
07-15-2007, 11:45 PM
i can't remember right now for some reason. i would if i saw it though. he does a lot of scrawls and paint marker shit

and he does a tonnn of wheatpaste and stenciling. if you look at some of their pictures, you can see the stencils on their equipment.

Ravek
07-16-2007, 01:00 AM
after i saw ceremony ive come to conclusions that im jealous that some cities have such good bands

unify260
07-16-2007, 01:01 PM
diskreet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaydBGK
07-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Hollywood has stopped in to play free shows here a lot.

-Sinn-
07-16-2007, 01:44 PM
ok wut all ur takes on the definition of hardcore on here cuz where im from eveyone has there own different views on wut hardcore is like for us theres kids who catagoze them selves as just "hardcore" we dont know in what way theyre hardcore but they just claim they are yet they all listen to diff stuff

RaydBGK
07-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Hardcore: Madball, Terror, Champion, Love Is Red, Seventh Star, Sinking Ships, Hoods, Casey Jones, stuff like that.

Anything else is just a mix of hardcore and another style. Devil Wears Prada is NOT hardcore. Job For A Cowboy is NOT hardcore. Tight jeans, eyeliners, and expensive hair are NOT hardcore.

unify260
07-16-2007, 05:19 PM
casey jones i feel that ^^^^

MAST
07-16-2007, 05:30 PM
hardcore to me: ceremony, blacklisted, shipwreck, this is hell, modern life is war, outbreak, champion, hollywood, ruiner, lion of judah, cold world, mental, etc..

hardcore is all over the place. it in itself has many subtle subgenres, like heavy, melodic, posi, lockin out i guess hahah

RaydBGK
07-16-2007, 07:03 PM
This is Hell and Blacklisted played up in evansville not too long ago, I almost went.

I love living right between there and nashville.

MAST
07-16-2007, 07:47 PM
agnostic front is supposedly playing here kinda soon i guess. you should come down with all the evansville kids

jez
07-16-2007, 08:04 PM
now im guessing you go to punk shows? ...

getting jordan 5's soon..well they are my newest investment.

ALSO, im going to be missing fucked up when they come here again, im going to reno!!

RaydBGK
07-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't live in the 812.. i live in the 270. much closer to nashville.

I'm in between jobs so I dunno when I'll really be able to go down there for a hardcore/metal show.

I'll be at the muse the 23rd though to support my friends horrorcore rap thing.

Mr Tasty
07-16-2007, 08:44 PM
anyone here listen to sludge?

BoRe-719-
07-17-2007, 02:44 PM
now im guessing you go to punk shows? ...

getting jordan 5's soon..well they are my newest investment.

ALSO, im going to be missing fucked up when they come here again, im going to reno!!

speaking of punk shows.

the nicotine fits and agent orange are tommorow.
im there

MAST
07-17-2007, 03:46 PM
i'd slit a throat to see agent orange. where do you live?

dajam410
07-17-2007, 05:54 PM
i'd slit a throat to see agent orange. where do you live?

Seriously, I love that band

Pilsner
07-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Just saw Dangers last night, seeing them again tonight.

stewa_sk8
07-18-2007, 03:07 AM
anyones favorite ?

CAST ASIDE ...

they are fu**** great !!!

CodeSix
07-18-2007, 03:47 AM
agent orange is teh sex.

elcs
07-18-2007, 05:23 PM
cursed.

stewa_sk8
07-20-2007, 04:58 AM
icepick ?

MAST
07-20-2007, 05:36 AM
cursed.

they played the first show i ever went to. i thought they were horrible then, cause the place they played has shitty sound. i just recently got into them, though, and i regret not really watching their set, cause that was a couple years ago, and they haven't been back since

Pilsner
07-20-2007, 06:07 AM
cursed.
i'd just like to add respect to this post. cursed is my favorite band. they;ve played the best show i've ever been at.

Msfyt
07-20-2007, 09:16 AM
http://www.foufounes.qc.ca/main/images/bagnostic.jpg

and on another note this article made me laugh
im sure you being guys probably dont find it as humorous as i
http://www.montrealmirror.com/2007/071907/music2.html

killtheugly
07-20-2007, 10:51 AM
wearing your sisters pants isnt cool

RaydBGK
07-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Not really hardcore, but I saw Emmure, Recon, and The Banner at the Muse in Nashville last night. The guy who runs the joint even gave me a free beer. good times.

moze.2
07-20-2007, 03:23 PM
omfg i just saw throwdown, it dies today, the chariot, normajean(sucks), bless the fall, and human abstract yesterdaay. crazyass show and i walked away with bruised ribs. tonight IM SEEING AUGUST BURNS RED, THE WARRIORS, CASEY JONES, AND EVERGREEN TERRACE AND AN IRONY MASSERCE. IT HAS EVERY GENRA OF HARDCORE!!!! CASEY JONES(New jersey style hardcore) the Warriors( punk hardcore like shipwreked) augustburnsred!!!(Br0ot4L) omg and evergreen terrace ...... eh.. what ever great show!!!! i gonna fuckin rock the pit!

the terror of E
07-20-2007, 07:06 PM
i hope you're either 15 or that was a complete joke.

and dont gimme that "you dont know what hardcore is" bullshit, cause you have no idea

Msfyt
07-20-2007, 07:17 PM
lol i have an idea ;)

the terror of E
07-20-2007, 07:19 PM
i'll be nice

i just wanna come back for a few days or so and see how shit is

Msfyt
07-20-2007, 07:21 PM
tis your thread
enjoy

the terror of E
07-20-2007, 07:24 PM
cool

oh, and Signs Of Hope be on tour currently.

if they're headed out your way, you should fucking check them out.

dajam410
07-20-2007, 10:03 PM
omfg i just saw throwdown, it dies today, the chariot, normajean(sucks), bless the fall, and human abstract yesterdaay. crazyass show and i walked away with bruised ribs. tonight IM SEEING AUGUST BURNS RED, THE WARRIORS, CASEY JONES, AND EVERGREEN TERRACE AND AN IRONY MASSERCE. IT HAS EVERY GENRA OF HARDCORE!!!! CASEY JONES(New jersey style hardcore) the Warriors( punk hardcore like shipwreked) augustburnsred!!!(Br0ot4L) omg and evergreen terrace ...... eh.. what ever great show!!!! i gonna fuckin rock the pit!

Haha. Wrong thread buddy, please tell me you're being sarcastic...

the terror of E
07-21-2007, 12:10 AM
august burns red is metal as fuck

good, but not hardcore

and since when does Casey Jones sound anything like jersey hardcore?

well, i guess whenever i hear Casey Jones all i can think of is Fury Of Five and Shattered Realm

hahahaha

moze.2
07-21-2007, 02:12 AM
ok are you guy serious?!!? i never said i was hardcore or any shit .... i wanna see what you kids look like and what do u define a hardcore?! shipwreked?!

at least tell me you like recon or guns up or stick to your guns or choked out or thick as blood or syphony in peril or...hope and suicide/?!? cmon honestly whats bad about thouse bands... do you like madball? or the miles between. or signs of hope? ceremony and allegiance or letdown, vendetta, overdose, meltdown...i love KLU. i never said i realy liked any of thouse bands from earlier i was just going to see them.

MAST
07-21-2007, 02:50 AM
hardcore isn't about looks. shipwreck is good. guns up is good. ceremony, allegiance, letdown, meltdown, and KLU are all good.

if you like those bands, you should have a good start in that direction. then again, that's just my opinion.

but at least you're asking questions instead of being all defensive and close-minded. that's the kinda person people will be nice to and take under their wings in hardcore a lot of the time.

but just listen to the kind of stuff that gets you going and that you truly completely like. for instance, i almost always use hardcore as a crutch, and the bands that get me through the day in shit times and such, are the bands i always love to listen to.

i'm just rambling right now and my mind is currently stuck on some other shit, so i might not know what i'm really talking about, but i'm pretty sure i do.

and dude who went to that metal show in nashville the other day, you probably saw the kid my friends fuucked up. he fell on the ground, twitched and stopped moving hahah. i wish i could've gone just to see that "fight"

RaydBGK
07-21-2007, 11:07 AM
hardcore isn't about looks. shipwreck is good. guns up is good. ceremony, allegiance, letdown, meltdown, and KLU are all good.

if you like those bands, you should have a good start in that direction. then again, that's just my opinion.

but at least you're asking questions instead of being all defensive and close-minded. that's the kinda person people will be nice to and take under their wings in hardcore a lot of the time.

but just listen to the kind of stuff that gets you going and that you truly completely like. for instance, i almost always use hardcore as a crutch, and the bands that get me through the day in shit times and such, are the bands i always love to listen to.

i'm just rambling right now and my mind is currently stuck on some other shit, so i might not know what i'm really talking about, but i'm pretty sure i do.

and dude who went to that metal show in nashville the other day, you probably saw the kid my friends fuucked up. he fell on the ground, twitched and stopped moving hahah. i wish i could've gone just to see that "fight"

That was during Recon I think. I was chillin outside and drinking beer during them.. not a big fan of Recon.

If it was the same guys that almost got into a fight during the first band, you should've been there for that too. This dickhead fuck tried to start shit with that little guy who's always there dancing, pushing him and shit. It almost got nasty.

Your friends probably remember me though.. I was the big guy in the pirates hat dancing.

elcs
07-21-2007, 11:07 AM
my friends band just had their record release show in chicago last night. check em out. chicago power violence

WEEKEND NACHOS

http://www.myspace.com/weekendnachos

toxus
07-21-2007, 01:37 PM
tis your thread
enjoy

Post 4 more times.

Its starting to bug me

paste
07-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Hardcore is about expression of self. You dont have to wear black or band shirts or shit like that. I've got a friend whos hardcore, and he wears all this random shit he finds at like thrift stores and hes always wearing a bandana. Most hardcore kid I know, and he doesnt conform at all.

RaydBGK
07-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Hardcore is about expression of self. You dont have to wear black or band shirts or shit like that. I've got a friend whos hardcore, and he wears all this random shit he finds at like thrift stores and hes always wearing a bandana. Most hardcore kid I know, and he doesnt conform at all.

That's a joke, right? Thrift stores and bandanas are the trendiest, most ridiculously conformist thing around right now.

The strangest thing I've ever seen at a hardcore show was at the BYD show recently in Nashville. Kid walks in with glasses, a sweater vest, button up shirt, khakis and a cup of coffee... then proceeds to fuckin wreck everybody in the pit.

Derogatory9o5
07-21-2007, 06:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/purebrotherhood/Untitled-41.jpg

To me that looks like a bunch of emo fags?

DOOM SV
07-21-2007, 07:44 PM
damn righ havoc, CT all the way homie

MAST
07-22-2007, 03:26 AM
double posted. the one below is what i meant to say

MAST
07-22-2007, 03:28 AM
That's a joke, right? Thrift stores and bandanas are the trendiest, most ridiculously conformist thing around right now.

The strangest thing I've ever seen at a hardcore show was at the BYD show recently in Nashville. Kid walks in with glasses, a sweater vest, button up shirt, khakis and a cup of coffee... then proceeds to fuckin wreck everybody in the pit.

pretty boy ed! did he have huge dimples?

and elcs, my friend is wayy into weekend nachos, and plays them in the car all the time. they're actually pretty good. best traditional power violence around at the moment.

harry
07-22-2007, 04:28 AM
well im in to classical music and mathematics and when i grow up i want to be a police man:rolleyes:

RaydBGK
07-22-2007, 12:17 PM
pretty boy ed! did he have huge dimples?

and elcs, my friend is wayy into weekend nachos, and plays them in the car all the time. they're actually pretty good. best traditional power violence around at the moment.

Haha yes, and a huuuge back tattoo.

Derogatory9o5
07-22-2007, 12:20 PM
well im in to classical music and mathematics and when i grow up i want to be a police man:rolleyes:

A writer wanting to be a pig... hmm

killtheugly
07-24-2007, 01:35 AM
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9504/emo1uv8.jpg

^^^^^^^^^
emo, hardcore, straightedge, XCORE, its all gay if not gayer

moze.2
07-24-2007, 02:19 AM
ahahhahah HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!1 AHAHAH id kik that kids ass in 2 seconds if i saw him at a show! omfg what a tool! i dont get why kids ....d ahahhaha omfg lol i got tears in ym eyes

awreck
07-24-2007, 03:05 AM
the kid in that picture doesn't listen to hardcore. youre retarded

BoRe-719-
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
straightedge...you mean like minor threat n shit or emo straight edge.

anyways, i got the new abr album, a little metalish but ill upload it in a bit

dreddysocks
07-24-2007, 03:11 PM
I wish my lawn was emo so that it would cut itself... yea emo kids are wack as shit

RaydBGK
07-24-2007, 03:16 PM
I wish my lawn was emo so that it would cut itself... yea emo kids are wack as shit

Too bad this threads about hardcore. GTFO

BoRe-719-
07-24-2007, 03:29 PM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HaYOCXDZL._AA240_.jpg
http://download.yousendit.com/7C0BF0BB5463D2E1 (http://download.yousendit.com/7C0BF0BB5463D2E1)

like i said metal/ hardcore, but still, good shit.

the terror of E
07-24-2007, 04:36 PM
i picked that shit up last week. its good

i picked up Death Before Dishonor's newest release too, thats dope as hell too

BoRe-719-
07-24-2007, 07:56 PM
got bored.
check out stiletto
http://mediaportal.ru/uploads/posts/1165683379_195602.jpg
http://download.yousendit.com/342E1E903183F4F7 (http://download.yousendit.com/342E1E903183F4F7)

somebody please delete that picture at the top of the page.

MAST
07-24-2007, 08:07 PM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HaYOCXDZL._AA240_.jpg
http://download.yousendit.com/7C0BF0BB5463D2E1 (http://download.yousendit.com/7C0BF0BB5463D2E1)

like i said metal/ hardcore, but still, good shit.

eww. saw them sunday with casey jones and evergreen terrace. they played such a looong set, and i wasn't really into them at all.

BoRe-719-
07-24-2007, 10:51 PM
how was the show, im seeing it on thursday.

tuckfoys
07-24-2007, 11:51 PM
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9504/emo1uv8.jpg

^^^^^^^^^
emo, hardcore, straightedge, XCORE, its all gay if not gayer
LMFAO! how do hardcore kids even run from the cops with their sisters pants on anyway?

moze.2
07-25-2007, 03:35 AM
OMFG symphony in peril is so good! stiletto is anyway i was a big fan of theirs along time ago wow good memories

Ume
07-25-2007, 03:48 AM
victimize (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4229883)

crew vocals...nuff said.

thanks e-terror!

the terror of E
07-25-2007, 05:00 PM
"you better acknowledge my dominance before i start throwing feeces"

-viCTimize

RFI. SPit
07-25-2007, 11:34 PM
If any of you have a single manly bone in your body, you will listen to these bands.

You damn emo kids.

http://www.myspace.com/jobforacowboy

http://www.myspace.com/blackdahliamurder

http://www.myspace.com/magrudergrind

http://www.myspace.com/nightrage

http://www.myspace.com/dimmuborgir

http://www.myspace.com/alabaska

http://www.myspace.com/napalmdeath

http://www.myspace.com/dyingfetus

http://www.myspace.com/quovadis1

http://www.myspace.com/wintersunrocks

http://www.myspace.com/bloodbathband

http://www.myspace.com/wrathandrapture

http://www.myspace.com/psycroptic

http://www.myspace.com/thefaceless

http://www.myspace.com/upthehammers

http://www.myspace.com/abigailwilliams

http://www.myspace.com/ablackroseburial

http://www.myspace.com/fate

http://www.myspace.com/gatekeeper

http://www.myspace.com/allshallperish

http://www.myspace.com/porphyria

http://www.myspace.com/betweentheburiedandmeband

http://www.myspace.com/profugusmortis

http://www.myspace.com/silveth

http://www.myspace.com/arsis

http://www.myspace.com/necrocest

http://www.myspace.com/abacinatenj

http://www.myspace.com/sylvanliege

http://www.myspace.com/stormlordband

Not really "hardcore" stuff. But I don't care.

the terror of E
07-25-2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.myspace.com/outtowinbfl
http://www.myspace.com/priceofpain
http://www.myspace.com/sixftditchukhc
you forgot those

RFI. SPit
07-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Good call

moze.2
07-26-2007, 03:14 AM
RFI SPIT thouse are some pretty good bands with nice breakdowns and blast beats. surprizingly i used to listen to them alot thinking that hardcore but i was wrong as i found out coming to this tread but i think we can all agree that they can be classified as more of a modernized death metal hardcore because thay contain some aspects of the punk derrived hardcore. dont say i dont know what im talking about cause i do. and dont come to me name dropping saying you dont know shit. but yeah nice post and that took time and dedication. lots of bands not saying i like most of them but i used to ike a few. some are too grindcore and metal tho

jez
07-26-2007, 04:01 AM
^^
didntread.

anyways, im going to see pelican and earth tommorow. not exactly hardcore but still good infacttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

and dont come into this thread unless you can actually talk about bands worth mentioning, No job for a cowboy "powerviolence" "grind metal" bullshit.
srslyyy faggots.

MAST
07-26-2007, 04:21 AM
i thinkk LOJ is coming back next month or something, which would make me the happiest kid on earth. but i am soooooooooo insaaaaaaaaanely stoooooooked for ceremony/shipwreck/blacklisted/lewd acts

moze.2
07-26-2007, 07:06 AM
I saw that show when they came to Georgia! it was boss as fuck! kicked some kids tooth out but he was cool about it. it was intense! shipwrecked is fucking awsome

RaydBGK
07-26-2007, 11:09 AM
RFI Missed:

Ed Gein
Tony Danza
Gaza
Genghis Tron

3 of which are playing in nashville tonight. I might go.

BoRe-719-
07-26-2007, 04:34 PM
If any of you have a single manly bone in your body, you will listen to these bands.

You damn emo kids.

i know a few of the guys from in death we rise (from my city), they inspired the black dahlia's sound, their whole vocal style....goooood shit.
http://www.myspace.com/idwr
check out bring the death.

ceremony owns

aaaaanyways.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f52/Simpuhl/l_42dd709a1ef58cf9f5bd78724c40b0-1.jpg
goin to this thing today. definately looknig forward to abr

RFI. SPit
07-26-2007, 05:35 PM
RFI SPIT thouse are some pretty good bands with nice breakdowns and blast beats. surprizingly i used to listen to them alot thinking that hardcore but i was wrong as i found out coming to this tread but i think we can all agree that they can be classified as more of a modernized death metal hardcore because thay contain some aspects of the punk derrived hardcore. dont say i dont know what im talking about cause i do. and dont come to me name dropping saying you dont know shit. but yeah nice post and that took time and dedication. lots of bands not saying i like most of them but i used to ike a few. some are too grindcore and metal tho

Man, you got defensive quick. You should have read to the end of my post where I said I know none of that music is really classified as "Hardcore". I don't listen to much hardcore stuff, and I'm not the biggest fan of it, but figured I would post those bands here, since there is no other "metal" thread. I do realize those bands are not "hardcore".

BoRe-719-
07-26-2007, 06:35 PM
hahahah wait, did moze just say that those bands contained...."punk aspects"
before i tell you to shut the fuck up, why dont you tell me what punk is....since you know what your talking about and everything.

and rfi, metal is welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oK0mGLtlAE
thought this was pretty funny

moze.2
07-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Ok two things i wasnt getting defensive twards you RFI i was getting defensive towars comments by oher people like bore. #2 is(directed towards bore) no dissrespect but alot of the bands people are naming are punkderrived hardcore! such as shipwrecked/ceremony and may of the bands i named in earlier posts in the aspect that they uselike 4-6 chords the whole song laying fast with someone yelling not screaming into the mic with a twostep beat occasianally. Im not talking about ABR. and RFI when i said i found out what hardcore was by coming here, i meant that I not you didntknow that my version of hardcore and other people versiaon were verry different.

no beef to anyone sorry if it came off wrong. in not about fighting other writers (motto: write and unite)

PS: ahaha that was a funny ass video the breakdown in it is stilletto by symphony in pperil

RFI. SPit
07-26-2007, 07:54 PM
haha... wtf... drive by hardcore dancing... pretty sweet.

BORG
07-26-2007, 09:36 PM
joal- how u like evergreen terrace live? i seen em last yr, sunday bloody sunday gave me goosebumps, so sick

seein how u guys are allowing metal, its mandatory that i mention
Through The Eyes Of The Dead- this band is nuts

moze.2
07-26-2007, 10:17 PM
Through the eyes of the dead was good when they had anthony as their screamer but now they suck with neal... his scream is too deep and completely ruins the band. it makes them so bad. anthony actually had a variety of pitches when he screamed, their best song is 2 inches from a major artery and it was recoreded with anthony and you can tell. look at the video for that song. he is just plainly.. insane. im glad i saw them whhen he was still with them

the terror of E
07-26-2007, 11:31 PM
lion of judah is the shit

mast knows

the terror of E
07-27-2007, 12:40 AM
fuck, i almost forgot how much i love Signs Of Hope

their sets are incredibly fun and energetic.

not to mention Paul's year-round puffy vest

xSilencio
07-27-2007, 02:49 AM
Ed Gein put on a poor show at the muse tonight. Gaza killed it though.

BoRe-719-
07-27-2007, 10:38 AM
joal- how u like evergreen terrace live? i seen em last yr, sunday bloody sunday gave me goosebumps, so sick

seein how u guys are allowing metal, its mandatory that i mention
Through The Eyes Of The Dead- this band is nuts

fuck well, i wasted most of my energy during abr, the vocalist was surprisingly better than the original one.....barbarian was fuckin crazy. half the people left after them anyways.
ive never been too big of a fan of evergreen terrace, they were pretty good though. no donnie, and bloody sunday were pretty intense, the dude was fucking swinging from a rafter in the roof. casey jones and the warriors were pretty dope too...

moze, when you were talknig about punk i thought you were referring to the bands rfi posted....n/m

NicholasCage
07-27-2007, 04:16 PM
I RISE AND SOUL CONTROL

some of the best bands in HC right now :)

<apeks>
07-27-2007, 04:23 PM
http://www.myspace.com/moria
http://www.myspace.com/agatg
http://www.myspace.com/windsofplague

xENDOx
07-27-2007, 04:50 PM
saw coliseum/dangers/engineer/the helm the other night
soo good
coliseum`s spilt with young widows is nuts

MAST
07-27-2007, 07:00 PM
I RISE AND SOUL CONTROL

some of the best bands in HC right now :)

soul control is some good shit.

annihilation time and a bunch of locals are playing a backyard bbq/kegger tonight, but i don't know if i'm gonna go or not.

jez
07-28-2007, 11:58 AM
I didnt really like soul control when i saw them at ceremony, not my thinggy thing.
anddd lion of judah is bangin, i really dig them.

elcs
07-29-2007, 01:42 PM
soul control is some good shit.

annihilation time and a bunch of locals are playing a backyard bbq/kegger tonight, but i don't know if i'm gonna go or not.

if you dont go to see AT, you are crazy.

StAtiK1
07-29-2007, 02:19 PM
hey guys im a straight edge writer from the waterdown area near hamilton in the 905, there a decent hardcore scene lol

ADozenFuries
07-30-2007, 09:13 AM
im into hardcore music now, but i have random style. n girl pants r gay...like actually. whats ur fav bands? i like blessthefall

StAtiK1
07-30-2007, 09:49 AM
ya not into girl pants myself. as far as hardcore music i like arise and ruin, as blood runs black, blessed by a broken heart, bury your dead, casey jones, dead to fall, despised icon, every time i die, hatebreed, maylene, raised fist, minor threat, SSD, stick to your guns, the battlecat, tantrumn, throwdown, unearth, walls of jericho, war of ages, with faith or flames, xAFBx, xdeal with itx, good clean fun, life ruiner, xtyrantx, youth of today etc. etc. etc. lol

the terror of E
07-30-2007, 06:00 PM
blessed by a broken heart?

are you fucking serious?

http://a348.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_1f9175dcb677ff97b2e05f55f39b391b.jpg
^theese cutsie fucks

elcs
07-30-2007, 06:03 PM
christ. how can you include that band with bands like minor threat, SSD, and YOT?! embarassing...

the terror of E
07-30-2007, 06:06 PM
CDC, xBishopx, jump the shark, the red baron, recon, fatality, line of scrimmage, boss fight, and one step too many are playing tonight.

ill prolly go peep that. maybe not though, i'd have to drive like an hour

GEZ
07-30-2007, 07:27 PM
nigaa GEZ. Repin San Francisco for life *****.
Im 12 and Ive been writing for 6 years.

StAtiK1
07-30-2007, 09:05 PM
nice bishop are sick

StAtiK1
07-30-2007, 09:05 PM
blessed by a broken heart?

are you fucking serious?

http://a348.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_1f9175dcb677ff97b2e05f55f39b391b.jpg
^theese cutsie fucks

there actually good, listen to them before u judge lol

the terror of E
07-30-2007, 09:41 PM
i have, and theyre awful

if you want hardcore with the occasional keyboard, listen to war hungry

Nem
07-30-2007, 10:58 PM
damn. i guess i must be pretty hardcore.

most recently on my playlist,

celtic frost, cannibal corpse, lair of the minotaur, vital remains, cattle decapitiation, sunn o))), necrophagist, the partisan turbine, job for a cowboy, the locust, tomahawk, and some rick james. XD

jez
07-31-2007, 09:41 AM
xfilesx,infest,trash talk, blacklisted,ceremony,Gorilla biscuits,jfa,learn,pulling teeth,RZL DZL,Where eagles dare, Wisdom in chains etcccccccccccccccc

elcs
07-31-2007, 12:39 PM
CDC, xBishopx, jump the shark, the red baron, recon, fatality, line of scrimmage, boss fight, and one step too many are playing tonight.

ill prolly go peep that. maybe not though, i'd have to drive like an hour

that sounds like the worst show in the history of hardcore. phil from red baron is a tool.

MAST
07-31-2007, 12:39 PM
infest,trash talk, blacklisted,ceremony,Gorilla biscuits,learn,pulling teeth,RZL DZL etcccccccccccccccc

<333333

moze.2
07-31-2007, 12:53 PM
damn. i guess i must be pretty hardcore.

most recently on my playlist,

celtic frost, cannibal corpse, lair of the minotaur, vital remains, cattle decapitiation, sunn o))), necrophagist, the partisan turbine, job for a cowboy, the locust, tomahawk, and some rick james. XD

not to say i like these bands but there is a show with these bands comming up with job for a cowboy and ion dissonance. and i did see most of them at summer slaughter. i didnt want to go to summer slaughter but i owed this kid a ride.

moze.2
07-31-2007, 12:56 PM
SHIPWRECKED AND CEREMONY ARE COMMING BACK TO THE SHOP IN GEORGIA ON THE 14th!!

NicholasCage
08-05-2007, 01:54 PM
xfilesx,infest,trash talk, blacklisted,ceremony,Gorilla biscuits,jfa,learn,pulling teeth,RZL DZL,Where eagles dare, Wisdom in chains etcccccccccccccccc

best post on this thread

Machine
08-05-2007, 02:29 PM
to any one that hasnt...i suggest checking out elysia..

the terror of E
08-05-2007, 06:46 PM
that sounds like the worst show in the history of hardcore. phil from red baron is a tool.

never ended up going cause i came to pretty much the same conclusion.

the quality of the show was outweighed by the fact that i'd have to drive that far in a truck that only gets 16 miles per gallon

moze.2
08-05-2007, 09:17 PM
You guys are naming some fucking shitty ass bands. i just went to hardluck, choked out, and crimescene and a hereoes welcome. that shit is hardcore. not fucking grindcore shit like some of the bands named above. you guys are kinda naming like posthardcore deathmetal shit. but yeah

i just got outta th hospital because i got jumped into FSU (fuck shit up) and if youve never heard of this hardcore crew then you suck.

oh.. im seeing xbishopx on wednessday and im gonna fight some people cause i can. and i hate scene kids

MAST
08-06-2007, 01:02 PM
FSU actually stands for Friends Stand United, and it used to be somewhat respectable, but now i just straight up don't like it. they got the last fucking posi numbers shut down

dajam410
08-06-2007, 01:23 PM
You guys are naming some fucking shitty ass bands. i just went to hardluck, choked out, and crimescene and a hereoes welcome. that shit is hardcore. not fucking grindcore shit like some of the bands named above. you guys are kinda naming like posthardcore deathmetal shit. but yeah

i just got outta th hospital because i got jumped into FSU (fuck shit up) and if youve never heard of this hardcore crew then you suck.

oh.. im seeing xbishopx on wednessday and im gonna fight some people cause i can. and i hate scene kids

Wow. You're cool man.

moze.2
08-06-2007, 03:09 PM
whats your problem

the terror of E
08-06-2007, 05:26 PM
hahahahahaha, so you want us to believe that you got jumped into a crew when you dont even know what the letters stand for?

fuck a crew man.

moze.2
08-06-2007, 05:38 PM
I know what the crews name is and its fuck shit up they all had it tattooed on them. i had to draw a card to see how many people Id fight.

Nem
08-06-2007, 05:40 PM
nigaa GEZ. Repin San Francisco for life *****.
Im 12 and Ive been writing for 6 years.

writin since you were 6?

fuck that dude.

BombingSciences Bitch
08-06-2007, 05:49 PM
More importantly he's 12 and says the word ******

gotmiak
08-06-2007, 07:54 PM
hardcore kids LOL

the terror of E
08-06-2007, 11:54 PM
I know what the crews name is and its fuck shit up they all had it tattooed on them. i had to draw a card to see how many people Id fight.
if you think joining a crew will imidiately bring you to the top of the chain in your local hardcore scene, then you're fucking dumb.

theres just as much, if not more, petty seniority bullshit that starts fights within a crew than just in general.

so like i said, fuck a crew

elcs
08-07-2007, 03:25 PM

no. theres no way you are serious. i know people in FSU and thats not how it works. if you're trying to make some obscure joke, then just stop. im pretty sure no actual member of FSU would have a "fuck shit up" tattoo. thats not what its about to them and it doesnt even fucking stand for that. its Friends Stand United and was started in Boston to remove shittin nazi skins and lame bouncers. its not about fighting people. you're a fucking moron. talking shit about FSU is not a good idea. Ask me what happened when Death Before Dishonor played here after finding out that people were talking shit on FSU on a local hardcore message board.

gotmiak
08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
no. theres no way you are serious. i know people in FSU and thats not how it works. if you're trying to make some obscure joke, then just stop. im pretty sure no actual member of FSU would have a "fuck shit up" tattoo. thats not what its about to them and it doesnt even fucking stand for that. its Friends Stand United and was started in Boston to remove shittin nazi skins and lame bouncers. its not about fighting people. you're a fucking moron. talking shit about FSU is not a good idea. Ask me what happened when Death Before Dishonor played here after finding out that people were talking shit on FSU on a local hardcore message board.

WHAT HAPPENED??

the terror of E
08-07-2007, 06:07 PM
i remember Death Threat's "last" show in CT and "2nd to last show ever" had a bunch of FSU heads there

i dunno where i was going with that.....

man, i really wanna see DT or Price Of Pain again

price of pain's first show was off the fucking chain.

killing floor, scurvy, death threat, 100 demons(bruce lepaige's first show back), and some other bands that i dont remember.

jez
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM
why would you brag about getting jumped? so fucking corny.
TIH WOOOOOOOO CANT WAIT.

TESTER
08-07-2007, 06:17 PM
has anyone else herd of The Warriors, sick band from ventura cal. fuck'n rock'n the house

the terror of E
08-07-2007, 06:26 PM
its not like theyre some tiny local band man

i honestly cant stand the vocals though

TESTER
08-07-2007, 07:05 PM
o come on there singer's voice is awsome, and i ment local by they are from where i live

RaydBGK
08-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Ahhh fuck. I just found out Agnostic Front and Death Before Dishonor are playing in Nashville at the end of October. Come hell or high water, I will be there.

That's going to be a violent show.

MAST
08-07-2007, 09:24 PM
woo! tha big show is in 2 days

elcs
08-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Ahhh fuck. I just found out Agnostic Front and Death Before Dishonor are playing in Nashville at the end of October. Come hell or high water, I will be there.

That's going to be a violent show.

i might be goin to this...

RaydBGK
08-08-2007, 12:00 AM
i might be goin to this...

the one in nashville, or just that tour in general?

MAST
08-09-2007, 01:23 AM
go to the nashville one if you can. it'll be a party. it's gonna be so fucking sick

RaydBGK
08-09-2007, 02:15 PM
From what I can gather, a lot of us from 270 are coming down for it. Somebodys gonna get hurt.

elcs
08-09-2007, 10:59 PM
yeah, i might go to the nashville show. omg guise how weeerd would that be if we saw each other!?

RaydBGK
08-10-2007, 03:46 AM
I'm likely to be out tagging shit up in between sets and beforehand...

So just look for the big guy with the beard and the messy hands writing on the walls.

NicholasCage
08-13-2007, 01:39 PM

although i do agree with the first part... fsu in my area have brought nothing but negativity to the scene..starting fights simply cause of someone else ran into them..beating up girls...shutting down venues....even killed a person because of a certain t-shirt he was wearing. I'm sorry no one deserves to die for the type of t-shirt the are wearing...now i can't say this for every chapter because i know boston has cleaned up there act and joe hardcore does so so much for the scene ...i guess there always be a few bad seeds in every group but from my own experiences nothing good has come out of them.

"its not about fighting people. you're a fucking moron. talking shit about FSU is not a good idea"

ps it seems like it is kinda weird how you say it is not about fighting people yet follow up with an incident involing violence...and that you shouldn't talk shit on them cause ...(context clues) you will get beat up for it

gotmiak
08-13-2007, 02:11 PM
lol

elcs
08-13-2007, 02:32 PM
although i do agree with the first part... fsu in my area have brought nothing but negativity to the scene..starting fights simply cause of someone else ran into them..beating up girls...shutting down venues....even killed a person because of a certain t-shirt he was wearing. I'm sorry no one deserves to die for the type of t-shirt the are wearing...now i can't say this for every chapter because i know boston has cleaned up there act and joe hardcore does so so much for the scene ...i guess there always be a few bad seeds in every group but from my own experiences nothing good has come out of them.

"its not about fighting people. you're a fucking moron. talking shit about FSU is not a good idea"

ps it seems like it is kinda weird how you say it is not about fighting people yet follow up with an incident involing violence...and that you shouldn't talk shit on them cause ...(context clues) you will get beat up for it

i could have been more clear about that, yeah. my point was that FSU's main goal isnt to "fuck shit up" like that kid was implying. they dont go looking for trouble. (of course there are exceptions, and douchebags)

what i meant was that FSU will stick up for themselves if you talk shit to them, but they dont go on unprovoked rampages. (of course there are exceptions, and douchebags)

i'm not trying to speak for them or say this is how it is everywhere. but thats how chicago and midwest FSU is. just mind your own business and they dont bother you. however, talk shit about them and you got something comming to you. is that more clear?

NicholasCage
08-13-2007, 03:35 PM
i could have been more clear about that, yeah. my point was that FSU's main goal isnt to "fuck shit up" like that kid was implying. they dont go looking for trouble. (of course there are exceptions, and douchebags)

what i meant was that FSU will stick up for themselves if you talk shit to them, but they dont go on unprovoked rampages. (of course there are exceptions, and douchebags)

i'm not trying to speak for them or say this is how it is everywhere. but thats how chicago and midwest FSU is. just mind your own business and they dont bother you. however, talk shit about them and you got something comming to you. is that more clear?

yes thank you...the majority are good dudes its just the few scum bags ruin the name...just like straight edge and any other positive movement.

Lotec
08-13-2007, 05:45 PM
i listen to hardcore. 757. virginia beach. we've had a real scene around here for a long time. i just got into writing. but there are plenty of dudes around here who write and listen to hardcore, but this thread is irrelevant because the style of music has nothing to do with the wiritng, unless you're gonna tag VBHC somewhere.

the terror of E
08-13-2007, 05:52 PM
how is it irrelevant?

we all write and we all listen to hardcore, so we all talk in this thread about music, not graffiti.

BoRe-719-
08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
its not like theyre some tiny local band man

i honestly cant stand the vocals though

yeah i saw em about a month ago, didnt much like the vocals either, too rappy(?)
edit, pointless post

Cham
08-14-2007, 01:32 PM
subhumans with peligro social september 1st

Brian Peppers
08-15-2007, 04:52 PM
What would you guys consider the following bands to be?
Small Brown Bike
Glassjaw
Barry White
None More Black
Tiny Tim

the terror of E
08-15-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.altmanphoto.com/TinyTim.JPEG
tiny tim is raw as fuck

BIGel
08-15-2007, 04:59 PM
^i dont know if id consider them hardcore but i liked their stuff regardless..supposedly they're playing a reunion show in september wanto see that. i heard with passion is breaking up? anybody know if thats true?

jez
08-17-2007, 10:42 AM
if anyone here is going to be in philly this weekend for tih, say hiiii at the show!!

the terror of E
08-17-2007, 05:34 PM
no, but imma be in philly next weekend

cause im moving there

for art school

e-terror can now officially be called an artfag because of a technicality

StAtiK1
09-03-2007, 09:33 PM
anyone gonna see stick to your guns on there upcoming tour?

Oaklander
09-06-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm most likely gonna be seeing MDC this friday.

Nem
09-06-2007, 12:19 AM
gorlock last weekend, blood hag at bumbershoot.

yes!

Medics
09-06-2007, 07:06 AM
Born for Battle in 2 days for me if anyone has heard of em. Hit up their myspace. I'm to lazy to do a link or anything.

the terror of E
09-06-2007, 10:08 AM
i hear madball is coming out to philly again soon, so im pretty stoked about that

redxdrum
09-06-2007, 04:55 PM
http://www.myspace.com/cdc

CDC is the shit

i live in the lansdale doyelstown area and none of these "hardcore kids" (the ones who only wear shorts and only listen to metal core) are real thugs. i mean all these fucking hardcore bands comming out of this area none of those members are gangmembers or thugs and they talk about things they never realy did. i go to the alternative skool at the boys and girls club but ive heard in nothpennhighskool punks than "hardcore kids" and like i know hardcore is short for hardcorepunk but the hardcore kids try to act like they are so much different than punks and skinheads. the REAL punks not the peace hippys are way more thugish than the "hardcore kids". the only punks i know of are currently in jail or in the horsham clinic or commited suicide.

ive gone to hardcore shows at the lansdale vfw and ive gone to punk shows around this area. neither are my type of music but ive givin it a try. and i know the history.
i took pics of the graffiti i saw in hatfield and some ive seen in lansdale
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/lostintheflame99/thanksjay023.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/lostintheflame99/thanksjay021.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/lostintheflame99/thanksjay019.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/lostintheflame99/thanksjay018.jpg

i went to juvie for a short amount of time and when i was in there i didnt see any "hardcore kids" just nazi skinheads. and seeing how i am Hispanic id much rather be around fsu than the keystoneskins or hammerskins

StAtiK1
09-08-2007, 02:46 PM
saw liferuiner and emmure the other night in guelph ontario, was sick except the venue was small as hell lol

sex without condoms
09-08-2007, 02:49 PM
anyone hear know if pellinore is playing anyshows cause i cant find their myspace

thatkidyouknew
09-11-2007, 12:43 PM
yeah paint shows skate you know how it is
up here in hell hole erie,pa

vowels
09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
liferuiner and emmure suck lol, good friends of mine tho.. the shadow sucks too.. yo, guelph sucks haha

but on a brighter note. i see hardcore as a the topic of many genres. it starts off the sub topics, which include metalcore, fashioncore, metal, grindcore, and whateva.. haha I guess all the 'cores'. the way people dress doesn't do anything it isn't because people want to be different because no one really can be different because there's always someone trying to be the different and eventually you'll run into someone in the world of billions and see another 'different' kid lookin' the same. don't beef kids for the way they dress, let them be because you look different then them, so would you like to be beefed for it.. prob not.. so whatever

i don't like or wear the girls pants, my hair is short, and i don't have a band tee to my name, but i have friends that do.. i got gangster friends, actaul thug friends, older friends, punk friends, fashion friends, gino friends, black friends, asian friends.. fuck rasicm and fuck judging people for shit they wear.. it's not even worth making fun of a kid or hittin' a kid for shit like that.

wait until they become body builders or get there fuckin' coach or dad after your asss hahaha

StAtiK1
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
i dont see anything wrong with them.. whatevs your opinion i guess. ya the shadow really does suck though and so does guelph, sketchy town lmao

Oink.
09-11-2007, 03:32 PM

You damn emo kids.

http://www.myspace.com/jobforacowboy

http://www.myspace.com/magrudergrind

http://www.myspace.com/nightrage

http://www.myspace.com/dimmuborgir

http://www.myspace.com/alabaska

http://www.myspace.com/napalmdeath

http://www.myspace.com/dyingfetus

http://www.myspace.com/quovadis1

http://www.myspace.com/wintersunrocks

http://www.myspace.com/bloodbathband

http://www.myspace.com/wrathandrapture

http://www.myspace.com/psycroptic

http://www.myspace.com/thefaceless

http://www.myspace.com/upthehammers

http://www.myspace.com/abigailwilliams

http://www.myspace.com/ablackroseburial

http://www.myspace.com/fate

http://www.myspace.com/gatekeeper

http://www.myspace.com/allshallperish

http://www.myspace.com/porphyria

http://www.myspace.com/betweentheburiedandmeband

http://www.myspace.com/profugusmortis

http://www.myspace.com/silveth

http://www.myspace.com/arsis

http://www.myspace.com/necrocest

http://www.myspace.com/abacinatenj

http://www.myspace.com/sylvanliege

http://www.myspace.com/stormlordband

www.myspace.com/wakingthecadaver (http://www.myspace.com/wakingthecadaver)
www.myspace.com/bmth (http://www.myspace.com/bmth)
www.myspace.com/twistedsystem (http://www.myspace.com/twistedsystem)
www.myspace.com/massgrave (http://www.myspace.com/massgrave)
www.myspace.com/DFA (http://www.myspace.com/DFA)
www.myspace.com/fuckthefacts (http://www.myspace.com/fuckthefacts)
www.myspace.com/3inchesofblood (http://www.myspace.com/3inchesofblood)
www.myspace.com/daath (http://www.myspace.com/daath)
www.myspace.com/dyingfetus (http://www.myspace.com/dyingfetus)
www.myspace.com/glasscasket (http://www.myspace.com/glasscasket)
www.myspace.com/goatwhore (http://www.myspace.com/goatwhore)
www.myspace.com/nikolatesla (http://www.myspace.com/nikolatesla)
www.myspace.com/killwhitneydead (http://www.myspace.com/killwhitneydead)
www.myspace.com/thelocust (http://www.myspace.com/thelocust)
www.myspace.com/devildriver (http://www.myspace.com/devildriver)

annd im to lazy to write anymore. ^not hardcore but nikola tesla is RIP.

cezns
09-11-2007, 03:39 PM
all those bands for the most part are horrible aside from btbam, the faceless and a few others.
But yeah I dig hardcore.

the terror of E
09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.myspace.com/stabyouintheheadcthc

BOOGER KING
09-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Fuck yeah lads.
I'm frrom australia.

i killed the prom queen
parkway drive
anyone?

walls of jericho just came out.

hardcore is the best.
eshays hit me up.

cezns
09-12-2007, 12:44 AM
i like emmure, dislike liferuiner but i'm friends with a couple of members
shadow is a horrible venue, i hate guelph.

vegimite on toast
09-12-2007, 12:49 AM
Fuck yeah lads.
I'm frrom australia.

i killed the prom queen
parkway drive
anyone?

walls of jericho just came out.

hardcore is the best.
eshays hit me up.

fuck byron bay and adelaide
essshays brahhh
lets unch some ownkays adlay

Oink.
09-12-2007, 01:47 AM
i hear madball is coming out to philly again soon, so im pretty stoked about that

man wasnt feelin madball when i seen them, Was funny as fuck tho as soon as they walked on stage it just went quiet all teh sudden all you heard was 'HOLY FUCK HES FAT!!!' like everyone just busts out laughin. They got so pissed hahaha.

thatkidyouknew
09-12-2007, 02:14 AM
damn i havent herd any good bands you guys list that grind and death metal.
what about cdc? xrepresentx, hand in hand, some good old comeback kid?

moze.2
09-12-2007, 07:48 AM
bishop,
the red baron,
crime scene -----myspace.com/thecrimesceneAHC
good bands^

elcs
09-12-2007, 08:12 AM
cdslfja;slkf. jesus christ what the fuck happened to this thread...

crossed out, deep wound, seige, rorschach. those are hardcore bands. CDC? Seriously?

the terror of E
09-12-2007, 11:42 AM
i guess hating on CDC is the cool new thing to do in hardcore now

have any of you actually ever met the dudes in that band?

dajam410
09-12-2007, 12:23 PM
What does that have to do with their music?

thatkidyouknew
09-12-2007, 08:57 PM
yeah i met a few of them at a show i guess one of them writes
yeah and to the kids hating on them its better then your computer generated music with their drum machine software breakdowns oh come on now

Ravek
09-13-2007, 11:59 AM
im looking for

braindead

and

today and everything after (taea)

some one hook me up with there cds
i have the

shark attack 7 inch
ceremony scard people 7 inch
kids like us outta control
bracewar 7 inch

on my computer

the terror of E
09-13-2007, 12:38 PM
http://www.myspace.com/wecamewithbrokenteeth1

WORD THE FUCK UP

if youve ever been baked to shit and in the mood for some metal ass shit, peep that

hahahahhaa

sex without condoms
09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
we came with broken teeth is tight as hell

StAtiK1
09-14-2007, 07:02 PM
ya true say

StAtiK1
09-18-2007, 08:46 PM
anyone going to see throwdown and arise and ruin in hamilton sep.30th??

thatkidyouknew
09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
ah i want to see it but im going out of town!
tell me how it was!

scoot
09-18-2007, 10:38 PM
damn i knew there was a concert i wanted to go to soon..

AMansNotACamel
09-18-2007, 10:49 PM
I am hardcore cas I write? The Dillinger Escape Plan are the one and only greatest hardcore/mathcore band. Ever.

scoot
09-18-2007, 10:53 PM
dillinger is alright.. can only listen to a few tracks of theirs

right now im listening to 25 and fuck on the beach..

the terror of E
09-19-2007, 02:43 AM
old sworn enemy is the shit

the terror of E
09-19-2007, 01:22 PM
WHERES MY BASEBALL BAT WHEN I NEED IT!

i wanna smash this fucker in a THOUSAND PIECES!

it wakes me up EVERY FUCKING DAY

to go to something i hate

FUCK WORK!

i dont wanna go

i wanna be at a HARDCORE SHOW

singin along, and having fun

enjoying myself before these DAYS ARE DONE

most hardcore song ever about an alarm clock

MontanaPainter
09-19-2007, 02:18 PM
thats fuking intense bro :).

you could go platnum.....is aser still on BS??

the terror of E
09-19-2007, 03:34 PM
dude, thats Signs Of Hope right there, i didnt make that

littlejohni
09-19-2007, 08:11 PM
new black dahlia cd is fucking amazing. they are playing here in Detroit with cannibal corpse on the 28th

Cham
09-20-2007, 05:47 AM
super excited about saturday....

Animosity (http://www.foopee.com/punk/the-list/by-band.0.html#Animosity), Insect Warfare (TX) (http://www.foopee.com/punk/the-list/by-band.1.html#Insect_Warfare), Unholy Grave (Japan) (http://www.foopee.com/punk/the-list/by-band.3.html#Unholy_Grave), Population Reduction (http://www.foopee.com/punk/the-list/by-band.2.html#Population_Reduction), Strains Of The Apocalypse (http://www.foopee.com/punk/the-list/by-band.3.html#Strains_Of_The_Apocalypse), Maggot Colony (Fresno) (http://www.foopee.com/punk/the-list/by-band.2.html#Maggot_Colony), Ignit (http://www.foopee.com/punk/the-list/by-band.1.html#Ignit)e

the terror of E
09-20-2007, 11:11 AM
animosity is fucking DOPE

RECS
09-20-2007, 12:49 PM
CT, were more hardcore than anyone you know.

kicking the little groups of emo faggots at shows is the shit. theyre like, "oh, if i put my arm out when kids dance near me its okay" fuck that, if youre a dude wearing makeup and girl jeans, youre getting flying squirell&#39;d
YESSS!!! Hatebreed comes from CT...New Haven...... i ususally write "W.e W.ant G.ore" or "S.traight F.ucking E.dge...were abouts in CT do u live?
reppin Windsor to tha fullest

SenTheFirst
09-20-2007, 01:02 PM
http://www.myspace.com/wecamewithbrokenteeth1

WORD THE FUCK UP

if youve ever been baked to shit and in the mood for some metal ass shit, peep that

hahahahhaa

fuck that. cybergrind FTL. real drums or bust

my playlist lately is

Thick as Blood
Minor Threat
blacklisted
Black my heart
death before dishonor
wintch mob
carnifex
underneath the gun
see you next tuesday
and new suicide silence cd

yah i got range

the terror of E
09-20-2007, 03:58 PM
YESSS!!! Hatebreed comes from CT...New Haven...... i ususally write "W.e W.ant G.ore" or "S.traight F.ucking E.dge...were abouts in CT do u live?
reppin Windsor to tha fullest

born and raised in hartford

i live in philly now though

thats me you quoted by the way

SenTheFirst
09-20-2007, 07:18 PM
my best friend's band is about to get signed

http://www.myspace.com/wakeintothenightmare

check em out, but the first song is kinda weak except for the end. still good

if you like acacia strain emmure, its beatdown style music basically. intense breakdowns. shows are fucking insane cept when they play on weekdays.

their intro song(not on myspace) is basically 2 min of 100 kids beating the fuck out of each other

moze.2
09-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Bracewar, CDC, Shipwreked, Ceremony, Hardluck, ANTON ROUGHHH!, Hoods, Overdose, Memories, KLU,The red barron, Bishop, The crime scene, Thick as Blood, Fight like hell, Armed for battle, Ready for battle, madball, AMBUSH!, choked out, Bane, crossed out, deep wound, seige, rorschach AND ANY FLORIDA HARDCORE BANDS, AND PHILLY HARDCORE

im getting my CDC shirt in 2 days

i thought this was the HARDCORE THREAD?!?! why are there so many metal and grind core bands? not to sound like a dick but seriouusly.

vowels
09-24-2007, 06:03 PM
american nightmare (reunion tour soon!), bane, madball, bracewar, ceremony, eating glass, blacklisted, sinking ships, the shook ones, ganthet, give up the ghost, go it alone, the hope conspiracy, outbreak, modern life is war, minor threat, righteous jams, set your goals, shai hulud, solidarity, verse, the suicide file, kids like us, invasion, trash talk, casey jones, with honor, champion, agnostic front, risky business, fireworks, millencolin, the loved ones, bouncing souls, bad religion, bad brains, black flag, betrayed, project x, set it straight, shark attack, crossed out, in-stride, cro-megs, dangers, death threat, mental, strife,
seventh star, the kill decibal, career suicide, fired up, tragedy, fucked up, no warning, hay maker, the first step , keep it up, cold world, internal affairs, alligience, rad affair

(from my itunes).. if you don't listen to any of these bands get on that shit and download some.. ps.. fuck emmure, the chuga chuga breakdown shit has gotta go

moze.2
09-24-2007, 06:57 PM
american nightmare (reunion tour soon!), bane, madball, bracewar, ceremony, eating glass, blacklisted, sinking ships, the shook ones, ganthet, give up the ghost, go it alone, hatebreed, the hope conspiracy, the miles between, outbreak, modern life is war, minor threat, righteous jams, set your goals, rise against, shai hulud, solidarity, verse, the suicide file, kids like us, invasion, trash talk, casey jones, with honor, champion, agnostic front, risky business, fireworks, millencolin, the loved ones, bouncing souls, bad religion, bad brains, black flag, betrayed, project x, set it straight, shark attack, crossed out, in-stride, cro-megs, dangers, death threat, mental, strife,
seventh star, the kill decibal, career suicide, fired up, tragedy, fucked up, no warning, hay maker, the first step , keep it up, cold world, internal affairs, alligience, rad affair

(from my itunes).. if you don't listen to any of these bands get on that shit and download some.. ps.. fuck emmure, the chuga chuga breakdown shit has gotta go

WOW! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU NOW.!

Dale92
09-24-2007, 07:27 PM
boston hardcore

whahappen?
09-24-2007, 07:39 PM
i only write so i can be hardcore
lolololgayjoke

StAtiK1
09-24-2007, 09:09 PM
^lol... nice list vowels

jez
09-24-2007, 09:47 PM
HAYYYY BOYS
guess whos going to the floor punch reeeuuionnn show, haha fuck you all

also, just saw bracewar. anddd also, everyone just got siked for the intro :rolleyes:

LAMESKI

jez
09-24-2007, 09:52 PM
went to school with some of them, theyre band is so lameee
and even admit to knowing all of cdc fans are faggots and they just like taking money. duh

letsg0skate
09-24-2007, 10:54 PM
hardcore is whack

the terror of E
09-25-2007, 12:56 AM
your mom is fucking wack

ive been listening to waaaay too much NJ Bloodline lately

fucking people from jersey out here are reminding me how good mid 90's jersey hardcore is

cezns
09-25-2007, 05:10 AM
american nightmare (reunion tour soon!), bane, madball, bracewar, ceremony, eating glass, blacklisted, sinking ships, the shook ones, ganthet, give up the ghost, go it alone, hatebreed, the hope conspiracy, the miles between, outbreak, modern life is war, minor threat, righteous jams, set your goals, rise against, shai hulud, solidarity, verse, the suicide file, kids like us, invasion, trash talk, casey jones, with honor, champion, agnostic front, risky business, fireworks, millencolin, the loved ones, bouncing souls, bad religion, bad brains, black flag, betrayed, project x, set it straight, shark attack, crossed out, in-stride, cro-megs, dangers, death threat, mental, strife,

cro-mags* ;)

what else can we add?
final fight, death before dishonour, more to pride, mental, have heart, guns up!, crime in stereo, this is hell, blood for blood, raised fist, looking forward, black my heart, down to nothing, cursed, violation.

thats all i can think of at 5 a.m.

jez
09-25-2007, 06:45 AM
I am going to be the first one to get tickets if American Nightmare comes to philly. One of the greatest fucking bands of hardcore ever.

vowels
09-25-2007, 07:37 AM
floorpunch is in philly though, good bands playin that but soo far from me some friends are trying to convince someone to drive and we all pitch like 30 bucks gas

bracewar is good, the intro is sick but my favourite song is afterthough and cdc are fun but i dont think they are that good

moze.2
09-25-2007, 05:07 PM
the intro.... o man that was sick. dun du-du-dauh nuh nuh na nuhhhh BRACE WAR!

dajam410
09-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Someone post a link/flyer for more shit about that Floorpunch reunion.

vowels
09-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Someone post a link/flyer for more shit about that Floorpunch reunion.

PHILLY

Sunday October 28th
Doors 1:30 pm

FloorPunch
Blacklisted
Cold World
Have Heart
Bitter End
Let Down

@ the Starlight Ballroom
460 N. 9th Street
(between Spring Garden & Callowhill Sts.)

$15 in advance (www.r5productions.com tickets up on sale this week)

there ya go man

dajam410
09-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Alright thanks man.

vowels
09-25-2007, 09:06 PM
No problem, cold world is sickkk, im jealous you get to go.. fuck philly being like a 7 hour drive

BiteONER
09-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Miami scene be raw is fuck.

dajam410
09-25-2007, 10:10 PM
No problem, cold world is sickkk, im jealous you get to go.. fuck philly being like a 7 hour drive

It's about an hour and a half from me, so i'm fuckin' stoked. Haha

elcs
09-25-2007, 10:21 PM
ADD MY FUCKING BAND

www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc
www.myspace.com/wasterhc

the terror of E
09-26-2007, 01:20 AM
i am definately going to that fucking floorpunch show

good god

vowels
09-26-2007, 07:14 AM
:@:@:@:@:@ I hate everyone whos going to philly.. but not actually

this blows, i wish i had a job so i could via rail that shit

the terror of E
09-26-2007, 12:19 PM
i live in philly, so its kinda easy to go to said show

SCUG905
09-26-2007, 04:38 PM
my itunes playlist
hardcore/metal
the acacia strain, all that remains, architects, arise and ruin, august burns red, between the burried and me, bring me the horizon, bury your dead, CDC, the chariot, comeback kid, emmure, the gorgeous, haste the day, heavyheavylowlow, hoods, i got shot in the face, i hate sally, i killed the prom queen, johnny truant, norma jean, shai hulud, this is hell, unite and conquer, winds of plauge, with blood comes cleansing, xAFBx
plus many many more bands which music i do not have

jez
09-26-2007, 07:02 PM
got our floor punch tickets in the mail, hollaaaaaa.
so siked. EVERYONE WHO IS GOING PM me your sn, we'll meet up or some shit!

elcs
09-27-2007, 12:12 AM
i might be goin...

Cham
09-27-2007, 03:18 AM
fucking east coast gets all the dope fests.....

.reflex.
09-27-2007, 06:51 PM
mississippi

we get ill

xHUSTLEx
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
im a hardcore kid from chattanooga TN, moving to philly soon, i drum for bruteforce, anybody heard of us?

elcs
09-27-2007, 07:52 PM
after just listening to your band...why would you think anybody would have heard of you?

xHUSTLEx
09-27-2007, 07:55 PM
sorry were not pro dawg, and weve played with alot of bands so i was just wondering if anyone has been to the shows jackass