PDA

View Full Version : HxC Kids That 'Write'

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22

MUSEone
12-03-2007, 11:36 AM
1.) never said he was, i said thats wat people label him as here
2.) i never said i did
3.) i didnt say they were, i was just wanting to know about them.

Now arent u a badass......

cezns
12-03-2007, 01:23 PM
fa is dead.

who in the 905 is going to juggernaut fest?

elcs
12-03-2007, 01:43 PM
1.) never said he was, i said thats wat people label him as here
2.) i never said i did
3.) i didnt say they were, i was just wanting to know about them.

Now arent u a badass......

go on...

lololzheffer
12-03-2007, 09:20 PM
when did fa die? i was just talking to felixc like last week.

cezns
12-04-2007, 04:31 PM
hes not even actually in it.
read joined a diff crew.

KERone
12-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Ha, none of you know what the meaning of 'scene' is.
And all of you are misunderstanding a lot of the kids.
There is still real hardcore around but it's not like it used to be.
Or not all. Terror is a real hardcore band.
Not my preference because I dislike the constant circle pit beats.
But they are real.
xLiferuinerX is more of a metalcore genre, but have the same feel as an older type hardcore. Just more breakdowns.
All those 'toughguy' bands, are ridiculous when they hate on 'scene' kids.
Because the true fact of 'scene' is a person who supports their local music.
So when a band makes fun of a scene kid, they are fucking stupid.
Without the REAL scene kids they wouldn't have any shows to play.
The fashioncore kids are the ones who care about their hair, and looking good. Even though I do agree skinny jeans and slip ons isn't very much style. There are kids who do like looking good, and dressing good because they have a liking for fashion. This does get over used when they use thier girlfriends closet to go out.

vowels
12-04-2007, 08:08 PM
www.myspace.com/xlifexruinerx
www.myspace.com/bodybreak

hahahahahahahaha, oh god!! I've drummed for liferuiner before and body break is really good friends of mine.. so you're from the hamilton/toronto area?

vowels
12-04-2007, 08:09 PM
cezn i know who you are. youve met me before. once i forgot my bag on a bench and almost got on a bus but you were like "you forgot your bag". your in FA with read and werm and felix.

LMAOOO!!! FELIXXXX!!!! what a hurter lmaooo!

vowels
12-04-2007, 08:11 PM
The number 12 looks like you aren't hardcore.
life ruiner isn't hardcore. people generally claim straight edge bands to be hardcore, but they're more metal/annoying movie clips.

and body break is my best friends band, which definately is not hardcore just shitty metal.

Booka it! hahaha I love you man.. liferuiner blows, body break is decc but still blow and deff aren't hardcore.. number 12 is not even close to hardcore.

lololzheffer
12-04-2007, 08:34 PM
first off. ker your a fag.
cezns- what crew is read in now
vowels yeah im from hamilton. you got some ups on hamilton mnt. PRETTY SNAZZAY

vowels
12-04-2007, 09:34 PM
first off. ker your a fag.
cezns- what crew is read in now
vowels yeah im from hamilton. you got some ups on hamilton mnt. PRETTY SNAZZAY

reads in gst now with squad
and thanks man

elcs
12-04-2007, 09:34 PM
There is still real hardcore around but it's not like it used to be.
Or not all. Terror is a real hardcore band.
Not my preference because I dislike the constant circle pit beats.
But they are real.

HAHAHAHAHA

vowels
12-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Terror is NOT real hardcore. hahahaha I didn't even notice this post. listen to some wecamewithbrokenteeth.. now that's real hardcore(sarcasm).. lmaoo!! kids don't even know what genre of music they are listening to anymore!

lololzheffer
12-04-2007, 10:11 PM
OUTBREAK OUTBREAK OUTBREAK!
HAVE HEART HAVE HEART HAVE HEART!

YOH lol its funna caus ei know like all these kids. like ive met cezns and read and werm and squad....
like all on seperate occasions.
its a small world you know?

elcs
12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
outbreak and have heart are pretty lame and are fading fast. trash talk, ceremony, pulling teeth, those are some good bands on the rise that i can get behind.

vowels
12-04-2007, 10:56 PM
OUTBREAK OUTBREAK OUTBREAK!
HAVE HEART HAVE HEART HAVE HEART!

YOH lol its funna caus ei know like all these kids. like ive met cezns and read and werm and squad....
like all on seperate occasions.
its a small world you know?

sweet! read, werm, and cezns have been good friends of mine for a years now and I met squad a couple days ago.

Outbreak and Have Heart are kind of lame. I'm not really into Ceremony, they are decc but whatever.. Pulling Teeth and Trash Talk are sick though

KERone
12-05-2007, 12:57 AM
My apologies.
I wasn't thinking. The shit you guys are talking about
is that shitty thrash hardcore shit.

haha my fault.

moze.2
12-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Terror is coming monday to atlanta! and kids like us on the 1st or 26.... i cant remember

RUP'E
12-05-2007, 01:33 AM
ew hardcore nah i like some hardcore stuff. i guesss

cezns
12-05-2007, 01:41 AM
I think it's funny how all these tough kids are making fun of kids that look the way they did a year or so ago.

cezns
12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
also I think have heart has good lyrics, ceremony on the other hand, not so much.

KERone
12-05-2007, 02:12 AM
I think it's funny how all these tough kids are making fun of kids that look the way they did a year or so ago.

A lottt of kids around here used to be all about tight pants and hairspray. Than they shaved their heads to be different, and they think they become tough guys. Now there's only a handful of kids with hair. The new 'style' is shaving your head. So the tables turn.

elcs
12-05-2007, 07:07 AM
My apologies.
I wasn't thinking. The shit you guys are talking about
is that shitty thrash hardcore shit.

haha my fault.

...thats what hardcore is

moze.2
12-05-2007, 09:14 AM
A lottt of kids around here used to be all about tight pants and hairspray. Than they shaved their heads to be different, and they think they become tough guys. Now there's only a handful of kids with hair. The new 'style' is shaving your head. So the tables turn.

yea strait edge skinhead is popular too.

thatkidyouknew
12-05-2007, 09:36 AM
wow i dont know what kind of hardcore scene you guys have sounds like it sucks.
but sounds like it sucks they are assholes?

KERone
12-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Honestly, not a lot of kids listen to traditional hardcore. Only a handfull. But the whole scene around here is pretty big. From here and next to us Florida.
Our scene is pretty much based a lot on dancing at shows.

cezns
12-05-2007, 02:32 PM
ours is getting gay or getting out.

smile_
12-05-2007, 02:55 PM
blah, not many good bands lately, just stupid bands that put XXXXXXXX in front of there names and shit, all of them just want that brocore shit... good old hardcore bands are the best...

Bane & Champion are two of my favorite hardcore bands.

Faid-KBC
12-05-2007, 05:22 PM
It was Go It Alone and Alliegence's last show last sat..... that was a sad day

UPER
12-05-2007, 06:09 PM
many kids in hardcore claim to write, very few do

lololzheffer
12-05-2007, 08:31 PM
ker-lol your still a fag. you think your the coolest thing im prett ysure this threads called hardcore kid that write cause they didnt wanna say i wear tight pants and listen to ALL that kind of music. i bet your REALLY toy so oyu dont post shit about graff and just music...explians your 5 posts.

hittingyourmom
12-06-2007, 03:08 AM
only if they own a car

thatkidyouknew
12-08-2007, 07:30 AM
yeah big up on that bane, and madball fans in here? oh and fury of five and and and cold as life.!!!

elcs
12-09-2007, 01:16 AM
bane blows. old madball with stigma was fucking awesome, can't get into the rest of their records. fury of five is shit. cold as life is incredible.

kausthree
12-09-2007, 02:48 AM
regardless of what bands your into, i feel like most people are turning hardcore into something it was meant to deystroy. i think its stupid how kids are going to shows and fighting kids just because they can or because of the shit they wear. fuck that. the hardcore scene is about unity among people who have no where else to go, or are sick of the bull shit and drama in every day life. its fucking stupid how people are just trying to escape from this every day life and have fun, and end up getting beat up because they have a different taste in music.

indy hardcore
xxx

kausone
12-09-2007, 11:03 AM
bane and champion are the shit.
and i agree with my dude, anyone who goes to shows to look tough and beat kids up is a fucking idiot.

elcs
12-09-2007, 12:00 PM
that is true, however thats not a new phenomenon by any means, kausthree. thats been a part of hardcore for the past 25 years. there will always be people involved in the scene that have something to prove.

zeus!
12-09-2007, 04:41 PM
risky businiess 2nd last show last nught ruled. no warning made an apperance

MAST
12-09-2007, 05:09 PM
i would kill to see no warning...

NicholasCage
12-10-2007, 08:54 AM
saying bane "blows" is pretty ignorant of you elcs i thought you were better than that!!! I can understand your opinion of not being into them but to say they blow is another thing. Bane is good at the type of hardcore that they play and have been around for over 10 years....i know they are a very popular start off band for any kid that is getting into hardcore for the first time but don't discredit them for what they have done for the scene...idk if you have listened to the earlier stuff ("holding this moment") but it def rips hard.

new shipwreck wow...everything i expected... so rad!

elcs
12-10-2007, 10:43 AM
"i think bane is a stupid band that i don't like"

better?

elcs
12-10-2007, 10:45 AM
although that song about being disheartened with the current state of hardcore and just wanting to skate and listen to suicidal is pretty neat. like you said, bane is a starter hardcore band. pretty much only kids that are really new in the scene actually care about that band.

NicholasCage
12-10-2007, 01:18 PM
haha fair enough...did anyone get a chance to listen to the new pulling teeth album i've yet to get a chance to pick it up??? your opinions/reviews please...but now that i think about it ..hmm maybe i don't want them lol

thatkidyouknew
12-10-2007, 01:32 PM
yeah i hear you guys leave the drama at home come to a show with a clear mind

elcs
12-10-2007, 01:49 PM
haha fair enough...did anyone get a chance to listen to the new pulling teeth album i've yet to get a chance to pick it up??? your opinions/reviews please...but now that i think about it ..hmm maybe i don't want them lol

its fucking incredible.

StAtiK1
12-10-2007, 03:11 PM
havent really listened to pulling teeth much i probably should....

anyway since theres some kids from the 905 in here does anyone know wtf happened to the 905 thread? lol

thatkidyouknew
12-10-2007, 05:09 PM
it prob got erased like the erie thread
but......
currently bumbing some knuckle dust

barkzgotbite
12-10-2007, 06:11 PM
pfft....
i listen to hardcore
and used to wear girls jeans
now i listen to hardcore
and dont wear girljeans
but i listen to rap and ska and everything too

MAST
12-10-2007, 07:48 PM
its fucking incredible.

understatement. shit's off the walls.

as is the new shipwreck. i loooove it.

hazetheone
12-10-2007, 08:07 PM
bane rules...ska blows...shipwreck is cool guys ...ska blows

go check righteous jams

kausone
12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
im with haze
except righteous jams are fsu and thats not a good idea.
i have new pullting teeth and it rules too.

thatkidyouknew
12-10-2007, 11:08 PM
haha i rember ska damn 1996 throw backs haha

MAST
12-10-2007, 11:08 PM
RJ's might be FSU, but they got into it way before it was anything bad. i mean, listen to their music. does it reflect anything even close to the attitude you would relate to FSU? they're all great dudes, a great band, and one of the best live bands i've ever seen. that should be enough reason to be into them

cezns
12-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Righteous Jams are good.
I'm not too fond of business as usual, but rage of discipline was good.

MAST
12-10-2007, 11:39 PM
i've actually only heard a couple songs from biz as uge, but i love everything else they've put out.

elcs
12-11-2007, 12:00 AM
who cares if they are FSU? do you guys even know any FSU dudes? they way they are portrayed isn't an accurate reflection of the group dynamics in any stretch of the word. some might be dicks, but what group doesn't have that? just sayin its not really fair to judge a person or a band upon the actions of a few of their contemporaries.

thatkidyouknew
12-11-2007, 09:20 AM
we talking hardcore crews?

elcs
12-11-2007, 10:09 AM
yes...

NicholasCage
12-11-2007, 10:23 AM
I do agree...There are alot of solid dudes is FSU ...booking shows, playing in bands, putting out zines, running labels ect.. But no one should get mad at the fact that they are portrayed as more negative group of people....they do it to themselves! They even promote violence with the dvd they are affiliated with...I also realize that a few bad seeds can ruin a whole group but time in time again I hear about things that happen surrounding this group/crew of individuals and Iím skeptical.

MAST
12-11-2007, 11:21 PM
there is a bunch of them i know of that pretty much keep the new england scene running. they got love for the scene, but some of the newjacks have just gotten way out of hand and way overprotective of it, which has resulted in a bad name for the entire crew.

thatkidyouknew
12-12-2007, 08:13 AM
we have the sosf up here they book alot of shows and they are saving our local scene, because it was dying out so thank god for them guys just my two cents

cnue
12-12-2007, 08:30 AM
hardcore crews are dumb. FSU is dumb, as a concept and because of their actions. breakdowns are not hardcore. listen to rambo and shut the hell up.

elcs
12-12-2007, 09:08 AM
there wouldn't be any boston scene without FSU. FSU is crucial to the east coast. there wouldnt be any shows without FSU because FSU does pretty much all the shows. Courage Crew dudes book the shows in Ohio and Michigan. FSU guys book shows in chicago. BDC guys book shows in St. Louis....I dont know about the west coast

the crews you hate so much are the ones booking your shows so stop crying.

elcs
12-12-2007, 09:09 AM
breakdowns are not hardcore.

breakdowns in one form or another have been part of hardcore since its conception over 25 years ago.

NicholasCage
12-12-2007, 10:09 AM
My own personal experiences Iíve seen at least around my area.

Killing someone because of a t-shirt?? A dude in fsu didn't like the lynard skinard confederate flag t-shirt some kid was wearing and got jumped and beat the dude to death. Yes I opposed the t-shirt but no one deserves to die over it. The funny part about this is that Iíve been on multiple fsu members myspaces where lynard skinard is listed in there music section.

Moshing hard against kids (which is fine) but when they get moshed hard on they flip a shit. I see a kid who was just having fun and moshing hard just like everyone else get beaten down by 8 other dudes? Come on you can't justify that. Very hypocritial...Iíve seen this at almost every mosh metal show Iíve been to where they are present.

I've also see a girl get her ass kicked by a member of fsu for trying to stop a fight. I've seen switch blades being showed to lead singers demanding to not play certain songs in there set. umm what else..

POSI numbers 05 the whole fest got shut down because fsu didn't like a song one of the bands played or for personal reasons whatever it was...no fights up until that point..(Sunday right before all the headliners went on, thanks guys) I saw a mother being punched in the face as her kids watched the father being hit with Iím assuming knucks from the look of his face.

I've seen them stand in the middle of the pit on purpose so someone can hit them so they can all jump the person who hits them

I actually just recently read an article (rolling stones) about how the leader starter of it all wants no association with it anymore I thought that was funny...idk just could be a front.

Now I can only say this for my area and the shows Iíve been to. I know for a fact Joe hardcore is doing alot to control his chapter in Philly which is awesome. I think everyone is starting to realize there fsu "brotherhood" was getting a little out of hand...and was turning kids away from hardcore rather then having a place to escape the bitter outside world...just my opinion

NicholasCage
12-12-2007, 10:12 AM
we have the sosf up here they book alot of shows and they are saving our local scene, because it was dying out so thank god for them guys just my two cents

Not to discredit your scene or them for booking shows..but your scene doesn't need a crew to book shows...why don't you get involved and book shows also!!!

NicholasCage
12-12-2007, 10:15 AM
there wouldn't be any boston scene without FSU. FSU is crucial to the east coast. there wouldnt be any shows without FSU because FSU does pretty much all the shows. Courage Crew dudes book the shows in Ohio and Michigan. FSU guys book shows in chicago. BDC guys book shows in St. Louis....I dont know about the west coast

maybe in your area but in my area on the east coast...i don't think anyone from fsu books shows here anymore...and we still have decent shows...the bullshit actually has stopped since they have stopped.

NicholasCage
12-12-2007, 10:17 AM
hardcore crews are dumb. FSU is dumb, as a concept and because of their actions. breakdowns are not hardcore. listen to rambo and shut the hell up.

you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about...so just stop.

xENDOx
12-12-2007, 09:11 PM
it seems to be lately (my area) kids are starting bands just to be tough. stupid band names involving the words fight,finish, and combat. kids claim edge and fight and start crews and fight and then find good old fashioned hardcore/punk bands and go to those shows and mess everything up. people should not be "throwing" to baroness.

whatever. just me ranting

MAST
12-13-2007, 11:59 PM
while i have admitted that FSU does good to the scene, they really are tearing it apart at the same time. there's been a couple shows here where FSU and Courage Crew members came down, and pretty much tried to take over the show. one of the FSU dudes was pulling some hard moshing shit, which people around here hate when it's not at metal shows, and he got told the fuck off by a local that was bigger and more liked than him. since he didn't have the rest of his crew to back him up, he backed off and stayed away from that corner of the room. all the people around there cheered. the FSU'er looked like he was gonna have a fit.

other than that, we don't have crews down here. it's a pretty small scene where everybody knows everybody, and when people come from out of town and try to fuck with any local, people will have the local's back, even if they're not really friends. it's just that kind of understanding.

and that posi numbers shit was outrageous. fucking whiny baby bullshit right there.

Sintakz
12-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Seems that at least in the area of Orlando that I live in there are barely any kids who listen to rock let alone hardcore. No real crews or scene here. We get a couple good shows coming through the Hard Rock Cafe but they are highly UNDER advertised. I'm not full on "hardcore" by any means, I enjoy the music but my preferences are eclectic throughout the whole rock genre. Maybe that is why I don't know much about the scene, maybe I'm not liked much haha.

cast LI
12-14-2007, 09:28 PM
yo jsut found this thread

on the subject of fighting and crews and shit

as far as i know on the island we got thug squad and zdh (zombie death horde)

cnue
12-14-2007, 09:42 PM

you must be new in town then, or completely unfamiliar with boston hardcore. I can pretty much assure you 95 percent of the boston hardcore bands I'm into are not affilliated with FSU

there's a difference between REAL hardcore (think 80s hardcore, thrash, fastcore, powerviolence), such bands as charles bronson, concrete facelift, bones brigade, iron lung, look back and laugh, cut the shit, etc

and bands such as death before dishonor, hoods, blood for blood, etc.

most good hardcore bands do not use breakdowns

circle pits, not karate kicks.

cnue
12-14-2007, 09:43 PM
you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about...so just stop.

for someone who has been into hardcore since you were in the fifth grade, I probably know a shitload more about it than you do. no hate, just stating the facts.

tha.dank.bomber
12-15-2007, 12:47 AM
man, why u fightin over the internet, is that hardcore?

cast LI
12-15-2007, 09:49 AM
no your not hard core

unless you live hard core!

and the legend of the rent was way hardcore!!

elcs
12-15-2007, 09:54 AM
anybody going to the suicide file reunion show today in chicago? i'm leavin in like an hour. can't wait!

Phoenix-Graff
12-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Boston Hardcore

Shipwreck, Guns Up, Have Heart, The Acacia Strain, etc

Wreck Shit

thatkidyouknew
12-15-2007, 04:34 PM
anybody going to the suicide file reunion show today in chicago? i'm leavin in like an hour. can't wait! how was that shit?

and to the kid who said that we dont need crews to book show, Yes we do, Everychance we get to book a show shit goes good for two shows then kids fuck everything up.Plus our scene is dying =[ but who knows it dies then comes back but kids just ruin everything by comming to shos drunk/ high, starting fightsit just lead to fail in the long run just my two cents......

elcs
12-16-2007, 02:05 AM
suicide file show was sick! there were a ton of cameras and video being taken, so i'm sure that will be up in the next day or two. there was so many people there, it was great. the show was

The Suicide File
Blacklisted
The Hope Conspiracy
The Killer
Damnation AD
Turmoil
Ringworm
Regret
Convicted

NicholasCage
12-16-2007, 09:38 AM
suicide file show was sick! there were a ton of cameras and video being taken, so i'm sure that will be up in the next day or two. there was so many people there, it was great. the show was

The Suicide File
Blacklisted
The Hope Conspiracy
The Killer
Damnation AD
Turmoil
Ringworm
Regret
Convicted

Sounds like an awesome time! can't wait to see the videos

-EgoDeath-
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
while i have admitted that FSU does good to the scene, they really are tearing it apart at the same time. there's been a couple shows here where FSU and Courage Crew members came down, and pretty much tried to take over the show. one of the FSU dudes was pulling some hard moshing shit, which people around here hate when it's not at metal shows, and he got told the fuck off by a local that was bigger and more liked than him. since he didn't have the rest of his crew to back him up, he backed off and stayed away from that corner of the room. all the people around there cheered. the FSU'er looked like he was gonna have a fit.

other than that, we don't have crews down here. it's a pretty small scene where everybody knows everybody, and when people come from out of town and try to fuck with any local, people will have the local's back, even if they're not really friends. it's just that kind of understanding.

and that posi numbers shit was outrageous. fucking whiny baby bullshit right there.

If you're talking about Nashville then I know exactly what you mean...

I assume you heard what happened to J. Bannister at the central city liferuiner/ligeia show?

hazetheone
12-17-2007, 10:35 PM
ok
cold world
limp wrist
rambo
down to nothing
kids like us
bracewar
the mongoloids
you should love all of these bands
anyone care to elaborate im tired of reading about fsu
who realy realy cares
have they attacked any of you as individuals

thatkidyouknew
12-18-2007, 07:52 PM
god how was ring worm? i havent seen them in ages!

kausone
12-21-2007, 03:07 PM
suicide file was the fucking shit.
hope con was perfect blacklisted brought it and suicide file was insane.
ringworm was pretty good too.
best show ive been to in a long ass time.

elcs
12-21-2007, 06:12 PM
fuck kausone we should have met up!

smile_
12-21-2007, 06:54 PM
all this talk about FSU crew and shit, honestly... I think they formed for the right reasons you know, at the time Boston was a bad place for all those kids, so they needed each other to back each other up. Now it just seems like they want fights for no reason, even in that DVD Boston Beat down, they talk about how new kids come in and start a fight with a kid because he's wearing a certain band shit, I mean come on, didn't this scene start in the first place for kids to go somewhere where they all fit in, no matter what? Everyone goes to the shows for a reason, the music, anyone that goes for another reason (starting fights) is a idiot. I know over here, if you are just dancing and shit, and you get hit no big deal.. but if you go to a show and you start problems with somebody, the band will stop playing, yell at you, and the crowd will most likely kick you out. All this fighting at shows brings everyone down. Putting the boot to one kid with 15 people on your side is not fucking cool... just my two cents :)

ohshit btw, anyone going to the tiger style show on the 27th?

blind1
12-21-2007, 07:26 PM
some one said this to me once and they hit the nail right on the head with it. the FSU crew used to stand for Friends Stand United and now it stands for Fuck Shit Up.

elcs
12-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Shut the fuck up about FSU already. A few bad apples perverted their good name. They arn't all dicks. It doesn't take a genius to see that.

And fighting over a shirt? whats your point? you think that if they wern't in FSU they wouldn't have done that? that has nothing to do with the crew. people fight over stupid shit all the time and they arn't in crews. I know so many people who have fought over less shit than that and they arn't in crews. seriously, whats the point?

kausone
12-22-2007, 11:40 AM
hell yea elcs
pm me next your goin to any shows in the indiana illinois area

SEIZE [reppin yo hood]
12-22-2007, 03:51 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jdr9k1T-rSQ

hazetheone
12-22-2007, 03:53 PM
i feel so bad for laughing at that

stewa_sk8
12-29-2007, 05:31 AM

The Suicide File
Blacklisted
The Hope Conspiracy
The Killer
Damnation AD
Turmoil
Ringworm
Regret
Convicted

waw !?!?!?! awesome ... :D:)

CHaNGO2
12-31-2007, 01:40 AM
I rep tuc town hard core
ghetto metal is the
shit too

este_oner
12-31-2007, 06:07 AM
Boston Hardcore

Shipwreck, Guns Up, Have Heart, The Acacia Strain, etc

Wreck Shit

WHAT?
the acacia strain is not hardcore.
straight heavy ass metal.

vocalist is killer, and the breakdowns tear your face off.

tahsk570
12-31-2007, 07:43 AM
im from the 570 area Nanticoke to be exact. I used to be into the hardcore scene the i became broke and spent all my money on paint. then came college. wich diddnt help. havent been to a show since 06 but still paint. :D

tahsk570
12-31-2007, 07:44 AM
mostly.
Strength For a Reason
No mercy For The Enemy
Wisdom In Chains
Faceoff
Cold World
Cro mags
etc

MAST
12-31-2007, 03:21 PM
I rep tuc town hard core
ghetto metal is the
shit too

ghetto metal....? like limp bizkit and kid rock?

what happened to this thread?

FunLife
12-31-2007, 03:23 PM
lol ghetto metal thats funnay

MAST
12-31-2007, 03:30 PM
closest thing to metal that i like:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/seventh672/haymaker.gif

JETPACK!!
12-31-2007, 09:14 PM
im so fucking hardcore i stab *****hs with my dick. NIGGGAAAAHHHHHH!!! P.S. im black

CHaNGO2
01-01-2008, 12:24 AM
ghetto metal....? like limp bizkit and kid rock?
nah, fuck limpdick skin(limp bizkit)
like sutter kain
necro,
ill bill
and JMT

hazetheone
01-01-2008, 01:15 AM
haha fuck limp bizket
its all about limp wrist
what the fuck happened in here a bunch of worthless chat about metal

treeshoe
01-01-2008, 01:40 AM
HOMOCORE 4 LIFE, nice call...

treeshoe
01-01-2008, 01:42 AM
http://www.scenepointblank.com/reviews/covers/00929.jpg

thatkidyouknew
01-01-2008, 04:39 AM
hmm any death metal fans in here?
im currently feeling digested flesh yum yum yum

Sintakz
01-01-2008, 05:51 AM
I like Job For A Cowboy. I'm not big into the Death Metal scene though.

JETPACK!!
01-01-2008, 02:26 PM
nah, fuck limpdick skin(limp bizkit)
like sutter kain
necro,
ill bill
and JMT

thats not ghetto metal, what the fuck are you going on about, thats called HIP-HOP. just cause its more instrumentally creative than rap dosent mean its some ghetto-metal shit. holy shit i cant get over what you said. thats like calling tupac country...

GHETTO ISN'T AN ADJECTIVE OR A VERB.. ITS A NOUN!

and you by far are not [ghetto(metal)] by listening to jedi mind or psycological records

FunLife
01-01-2008, 04:46 PM
modern life is war, blacklisted, american nightmare
sick

MAST
01-01-2008, 05:04 PM
sick

quality post. tomorrow night im seeing wake up call, down to nothing, have heart, and i rise. the next night im seeing ruiner, killing th dream, pulling teeth, attitude, and hollywood. the next night im seein kids like us. needless to say, i'm gonna be completely broke at the end of the week.

thatkidyouknew
01-01-2008, 05:27 PM
haha yeah shows break the bank roll

Slushi
01-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Heavy metal is the shit, but I hate faggy gothic fags who buy their personalities at hot topic.

thatkidyouknew
01-01-2008, 05:46 PM
yeah and this breeee breee shit
nothing makes me more sick then that shit there
givin the mood im in ill onlt listen to death metal
and other days its hardcore/punk

FunLife
01-01-2008, 06:04 PM
quality post. tomorrow night im seeing wake up call, down to nothing, have heart, and i rise. the next night im seeing ruiner, killing th dream, pulling teeth, attitude, and hollywood. the next night im seein kids like us. needless to say, i'm gonna be completely broke at the end of the week.

those are solid shows bro

kausthree
01-05-2008, 01:17 PM
if you're into good hardcore, check out my friends band. www.myspace.com/PostCollapseHC

*ASKS19*
01-05-2008, 09:26 PM
509 Kids Reno Nv

*ASKS19*
01-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Scrach That Last One

thatkidyouknew
01-21-2008, 03:41 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/fxch/fagshirthighlight.jpg

thatkidyouknew
01-21-2008, 03:42 AM
cdc hard as dimonds

Thrice
01-21-2008, 09:48 AM
I listen to alot of the "scene" music, but im not a scene kid though. Im partial scene i guess, i'd go a little more on the metal head type. Im dating a half scene girl though.

ViaHipHop
01-21-2008, 10:40 AM
sick

MDLW=ehh
blacklisted=to me a hardcore limpbizkit when i saw them they pissed me off
and american nightmare..wlel american nightmare is fucking great.

Rank-oner!
01-21-2008, 01:13 PM
So sad when guns up broke up

Rank-oner!
01-21-2008, 01:34 PM
some atl bands
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=49596550
thats overdose
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=22599795
joke band armpit (sucky recording)

also just saw down to nothing and kids like us.
Wish bishop would come back

RUP'E
01-21-2008, 08:21 PM
one time i listened to enter shikari, does that make me hardcore?

cast LI
01-21-2008, 08:23 PM
I listen to alot of the "scene" music, but im not a scene kid though. Im partial scene i guess, i'd go a little more on the metal head type. Im dating a half scene girl though.

yeah i'd say im about 37% scene.

your name is thrice. shut the fuck up.

MAST
01-22-2008, 12:25 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/fxch/fagshirthighlight.jpg

........i have no idea what to say...

so i'll just say that this band blows, and that's the dumbest fucking shirt i've ever seen.

E-Terror
01-22-2008, 12:34 AM
i saw a cdc sticker on a toll booth today

in other news, ive been feeling this alot lately
http://www.punkrockcds.com/images/HaveHeart-TheThingsWeCarry.jpg

Oink.
01-22-2008, 12:42 AM

dont claim your scene you wica wack style biter, thrice get fucking real.

Ughhh.

thatkidyouknew
01-22-2008, 12:43 AM
........i have no idea what to say...

so i'll just say that this band blows, and that's the dumbest fucking shirt i've ever seen.

ehhhh your all sons
just saw bring out your dead
they are ok:%

Rank-oner!
01-22-2008, 01:29 AM
that was the name of a martyr AD song haha

Cy-anide
01-22-2008, 01:31 AM
yea im not much into the ghetto culture i listen to nothing but industrial /EBM/Synthpop/Gabber/techno/Trance/ Black metal/Deathmetal but i love graf. im a cybergoth

E-Terror
01-22-2008, 01:41 AM
what the fuck is a cybergoth

sounds like something id hit at a show

Cy-anide
01-22-2008, 01:57 AM

=_= lol

this is me ... a cyber-goth:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyberAssassin/img008copy.jpg

notice the goggles , futuristic designs on clothing , and big platform boots!! @_@

E-Terror
01-22-2008, 02:02 AM
i hope you're joking?

Cy-anide
01-22-2008, 02:04 AM
nah dude no joke , thats the only pic i had on hand that was of my modeling photoshoot =/ but yeah thats a cybergoth. dont really look like a graf type person do i hahah :p

E-Terror
01-22-2008, 02:12 AM
you look like you fell out of a wet dream trent resner had in the late 90's

why are you posting in the hardcore thread anyways?

Cy-anide
01-22-2008, 02:22 AM
lol :D i dunno whether thats a good or bad thing. eh im just posting here cuz i listen to a lil hardcore myself. not the dominant type of music i listen to but eh i do.

ViaHipHop
01-22-2008, 12:24 PM

pretty much....

its been so long since ive been to a show
all shows near me arent even near me anymore
damn i need a car...

a maze
01-22-2008, 01:09 PM

Fuck that, man. There is no in between. YOU ARE PURE EMO. You disgrace metal wannabes everywhere.

the.sate
01-22-2008, 01:45 PM
if you even have .0000001% "scene" in you get the fuck out. im sure theres a "pussy's that write" thread somewhere...

Ayo
01-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Hahaha..Scene kids just bitch when they get hit in the pit...
Caught xAFBx, Winch mob, and The Miles Between Last week..It was a sick show.

E-Terror
01-22-2008, 01:53 PM
that militant hard line straight edge shit pisses me off.

it completely defeats the purpose of being straight edge in the first place.

Thrice
01-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Fuck that, man. There is no in between. YOU ARE PURE EMO. You disgrace metal wannabes everywhere.
Fuck off douche bag. You don't know your shit...always been a little bit of that and a little bit of that. I don't sick to a fucking stereo type. Only posers do that shit....maybe you're one of them. Im a little bit of each stereo type except for EMO. I jump emo kids everyday for fun, fucking cross dresser fags. Im no metal wannabe, maybe you are but im for sure am not. I listen to the metalcore/hardcore but regular metal at the same time so that's why I claim to be sort of both. Fuck off cunt, you don't know me and you aren't to judge. Im not joining your circus show you call the scene, just listen to some of your music.

sketch3
01-22-2008, 02:05 PM
always been a little bit of that and a little bit of that. I don't sick to a fucking stereo type. Only posers do that shit....

bitching an whinin about being indvidual...

just like every other scenster emo

Thrice
01-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Im just saying im my own person bitch and don't follow that gay ass grouping bullshit....fucking fakes. Be yourself and not your little group. Too many of those kids on this forum...

EDIT: Do i look emo??? Hell no, im no where close. trust me. I get ticked off with judgment and shit like that because im christian and people start fights with me every day because i wear a fucking cross...fuck off if you don't like my faith and beliefs.
http://i32.tinypic.com/24kxjwj.jpg

sketch3
01-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Im just saying im my own person bitch and don't follow that gay ass grouping bullshit....fucking fakes. Be yourself and not your little group. Too many of those kids on this forum...

bitching an whinin about being indvidual...

just like every other scenster emo

DEJA VU?

E-Terror
01-22-2008, 03:09 PM
religeonlol

you're your own person who buys into a prefabricated belief structure

which happens to be about a jewish magician whos his own father

Oink.
01-22-2008, 03:13 PM
=_= lol

this is me ... a cyber-goth:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyberAssassin/img008copy.jpg

notice the goggles , futuristic designs on clothing , and big platform boots!! @_@

LMAO, wowwwwww this ***** thinks he straight outta the matrix.

cyber goth ahahaha.

Oink.
01-22-2008, 03:14 PM

EDIT: Do i look emo??? Hell no, im no where close. trust me. I get ticked off with judgment and shit like that because im christian and people start fights with me every day because i wear a fucking cross...fuck off if you don't like my faith and beliefs.

nah you look like a goof, go get stomped emo kid.

Thrice
01-22-2008, 03:22 PM
speak for yourself.

EDIT: Im done wasting my time arguing with some emo kids, go fuck yourselves and shop in the male section for once.

Oink.
01-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Aahahhha go shop in the male section?, Oh no he di'int. ahahahahahah

E-Terror
01-22-2008, 03:42 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/HavikFK/twobirdscopy.jpg
yeah cause im totally an emo faggot who raids my sisters wardrobe on the daily..........

by the by, your prom picture is gay as fuck

Thrice
01-22-2008, 03:44 PM
I wasn't talking to you.....nice jacket by the way, I have one like it.

sketch3
01-22-2008, 05:34 PM
im sritcly hip hop, rock my shit way to baggy to be emo,
clicked in here by acident,an saw sum cristien emo

MAST
01-22-2008, 08:50 PM
religeonlol

hahahah you can't argue with that

a maze
01-22-2008, 09:00 PM
religeonlol

Ahahahahaa, never thought of it like that. Good job!

Rank-oner!
01-22-2008, 09:10 PM
regardless if you believe in that or not the kid isnt putting a good name to christians saying fuck off cunts and shit and i stomp emo kids myself??? i mean good job you get made fun of for wearing a cross and if you were actually a man of your faith you wouldn't say stuff like that and try to act like a bad ass saying you stomp emo kids.

Slushi
01-22-2008, 09:14 PM
Fuck alla youze. Poeple will believe what they want, so who gives a shit.

MAST
01-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Fuck alla youze. Poeple will believe what they want, so who gives a shit.

it's one thing to believe shit like that. i don't care about that, but when it's the most overhyped bullshit religion, yet he calls himself an individual for believing in it, that's just some backwards-ass talk.

elcs
01-22-2008, 11:40 PM

hahahaha, you are a christian poser. what a terrible thing to pose as.

MARTYRaz
01-23-2008, 01:17 AM
ne one bump despised icon?? goood shit

StAtiK1
01-23-2008, 09:57 AM
ya there sick

x{parkour}x
01-23-2008, 11:55 AM

lol, what a poser
you do look emo

thatkidyouknew
01-23-2008, 03:33 PM
dspised icon is straight i saw them
any HOODS fans?

calmlikeabomb
01-26-2008, 02:43 AM
I was finaly un banned from this account!!!!

E-Terror
01-26-2008, 10:06 AM
im wearing a Hoods shirt right now

este_oner
01-26-2008, 10:11 AM
no offence but fuck hoods.

theyre shitty and diss on where they came from.

Cham
01-26-2008, 11:16 AM

dayum it must be quite the struggle living in atlanta when most of its population are born again Christians..... I'm sure you get tons of shit for that cross round your neck......and fight on the daily about it......why don't you write a song about it.....

its times like this you just gotta ask yourself WWJD?

dumbass

fannypack uprock
01-26-2008, 11:28 AM
I was finaly un banned from this account!!!!

nice. good to see you.

elcs
01-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Listen to New Lows

bloom
02-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Yea 303 denver all the way. I know all the denver kids catch madd ups..

Buhda420
02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
i wear nuatica
and
drop dead

MAST
02-01-2008, 08:45 PM
anyone hear the new life long tragedy? sounds like a mix of MLIW and Cursed. it's sick as shit

ViaHipHop
02-03-2008, 12:51 PM
This Is Hell is prob one of my favorite hardcore bands around nowa days
anyone listen to them in here?

MAST
02-03-2008, 03:23 PM
yeah dude. they're so good live. i think they're coming back pretty soon too

-EgoDeath-
02-03-2008, 04:45 PM
I just found out that my favorite venue ever got shut down either temporarily or permanantly because of some bullshit. I don't even know the full story behind it. So many good hardcore shows there.

RIP The Muse. :(

daTANK
02-04-2008, 10:32 AM
i aint a minor but therrs a whole crew of kids wherr im at & they some hardcore balls to tha wall mothafuckaz. props to TG

thatkidyouknew
02-04-2008, 10:37 AM
i hate when venues get closed down all because of carless kids(scene) come to shows drunk or high man save that shit till afterward or control yourselfs during
its like dont ruin it for heads that have been into it even before you woere born ya know?

pdxmith
02-04-2008, 12:35 PM
he was right this is a stupid thread

MAST
02-06-2008, 11:48 PM
nah, thatkidyouknew, the muse got closed down for some extreme illegal shit. nothing that small.

the story supposedly goes: Davidson county is the county that nashville is in, and the muse is in nashville. all of these laptops were stolen, and they had all of the names and social security numbers and all this private information of everyone in davidson county. apparently some bum stole them and sold them to logan, the owner of the muse. police got a tip or something, and decided to search the muse, and they found all of the hard drives there, and so they searched logan's house, and found the computer shells there. he was arrested. when they searched the muse, they found a ton of health and fire code violations (exposed wires and everything), and there was a pole dance training studio upstairs, but no one there had a license to teach it. so they closed the whole place down.

but if you go to shows at the muse, you should know who chase is. red headed dude. well yeah, i talked to him the other day, and he said they fixed the place up a ton, and it should be up and running really soon.

funny thing is that it was just a matter of time until it got shut down. the place is really actually pretty shitty and dirty, but it is a good venue.

and logan has been needing to get a wake up call for a while. he needs to get his act together, cause he is a pretty big drug addict, and the muse has always been in financial trouble partially due to that. he has been cleaning it up recently though, and i give him kudos for that. he's a pretty cool dude though, so i hope he gets out soon

-EgoDeath-
02-06-2008, 11:56 PM
nah, thatkidyouknew, the muse got closed down for some extreme illegal shit. nothing that small.

the story supposedly goes: Davidson county is the county that nashville is in, and the muse is in nashville. all of these laptops were stolen, and they had all of the names and social security numbers and all this private information of everyone in davidson county. apparently some bum stole them and sold them to logan, the owner of the muse. police got a tip or something, and decided to search the muse, and they found all of the hard drives there, and so they searched logan's house, and found the computer shells there. he was arrested. when they searched the muse, they found a ton of health and fire code violations (exposed wires and everything), and there was a pole dance training studio upstairs, but no one there had a license to teach it. so they closed the whole place down.

but if you go to shows at the muse, you should know who chase is. red headed dude. well yeah, i talked to him the other day, and he said they fixed the place up a ton, and it should be up and running really soon.

funny thing is that it was just a matter of time until it got shut down. the place is really actually pretty shitty and dirty, but it is a good venue.

and logan has been needing to get a wake up call for a while. he needs to get his act together, cause he is a pretty big drug addict, and the muse has always been in financial trouble partially due to that. he has been cleaning it up recently though, and i give him kudos for that. he's a pretty cool dude though, so i hope he gets out soon

Yeah, that's the main story I heard about it all. Sucks about Logan though...

Gave me free beers for making sure nothing got out of hand.

MAST
02-07-2008, 12:21 AM
hahah yeah he's a pretty cool dude, he's just not always all there, if you know what i mean. when's the last time you were there though? just wondering

-EgoDeath-
02-07-2008, 12:25 AM
hahah yeah he's a pretty cool dude, he's just not always all there, if you know what i mean. when's the last time you were there though? just wondering

It's actually been awhile since I'm not even from TN... I think the last show with touring bands I attended was Ed Gein/Gaza/Genghis Tron

The last big show I was at was Emmure/Suicide Silence/Recon/Handshake Murders

I might be mixing up two shows there though.

thespraycanman
02-07-2008, 09:43 AM
all i hear is gaygyagygay gaygaygay g ay ga gya gaygay lol

thatkidyouknew
02-07-2008, 09:55 AM
shut up n00b damn that was more then some scene kids fucking shit up haha
so any one see recon

E-Terror
02-07-2008, 09:58 AM
who the fuck are you?

http://a945.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_7ff0a8ab5a003317b9d5378ecc08d718.gif

thatkidyouknew
02-07-2008, 10:24 AM
hey i see cdc and dead already! i herd of viperwolf they any good?

thespraycanman
02-07-2008, 01:16 PM
shut the fuck u bitch made pussys lol if but in more work in the greff game then all u pussy put together in one lol

sketch3
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
shut the fuck u bitch made pussys lol if but in more work in the greff game then all u pussy put together in one lol

dont be fooled by the name of this thread,
its not for lil prepubescent fags trying to act tough and cool.
sorry for the mix up.

its for folks who lissten to hardcore music

E-Terror
02-07-2008, 01:31 PM
uhhh

yeah, whatever. im sure your confusing hardcore with something else.

actually, you'd be surprised how many large name writers listen to hardcore.

shit, last year, two hardcore bands from my state played at Under Pressure.

Viperwolf is pretty good from what i remember hearing.

Snew
02-07-2008, 06:41 PM
my weekend is goona be fuckin full of hardcore.. i might not even be able to wwrite this weekend.. ha.. im seein bury your dead on friday with some shitty metal bands, recon on sunday, and it prevails with american me and four letter lie and some locals on monday... righteous.. time to throw down.. last time bury your dead came to town i became buds and got to do vox for them on 2 songs...

StAtiK1
02-07-2008, 06:48 PM
man i havent been to a hardcore show in a pretty long time, deff have to go to one soon

dred
02-07-2008, 06:50 PM
there is a hannah montana concert playing pretty soon, im there

MontanaPainter
02-07-2008, 07:09 PM
you are not funny whatsoever

Snew
02-07-2008, 07:25 PM
yea fuckin a.. hardcore and graff are the only true freinds ive been able to find so far in life...

the redeemer
02-07-2008, 09:08 PM
im seeing chiodos in 4 days... hardcore? i dont know how hardcore i need to be but i think they are sick...

and oooh talkin shit online is sooo hardcore!

elcs
02-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Dude that sucks about The Muse. My band played there a month ago with Meltdown and it was a pretty sick place. Chase was a nice guy and i spent a good amount of time at the porn store right next to it. pretty cool venue.

-EgoDeath-
02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Dude that sucks about The Muse. My band played there a month ago with Meltdown and it was a pretty sick place. Chase was a nice guy and i spent a good amount of time at the porn store right next to it. pretty cool venue.

I think it's back up now, actually. If I had been thinking about it last night I would've said something..

One of my friends' bands played there last night.

but yeah, it's a tight venue.

MAST
02-08-2008, 12:20 AM

wait wait, which show was that?

thatkidyouknew
02-08-2008, 08:45 AM
this is in responce to the big time writters that like hardcore i know taker from philly goes to shows
and attak from buffalo
two mello dudes

moze.2
02-19-2008, 09:27 PM
eARTH CRISIS
TERROR
SHIA HULUDE
AND DOWN TO NOTHING
RECON

MASQUERADE!!!!!1
MARCH 19?... I THINK.

FREE IF YOU SNEAK IN!

FUCKING EARTH CRISIS AND RECON!

FunLife
02-19-2008, 10:02 PM
ATTENTION MODERN LIFE IS WAR FANS
if you didnt already know
they broke up and i personally think it fuckin sucks seeing as i never had the chance to see them
if you livein iowa
go to there last tour dates
itll be worth your while
then pm me with some nice flicks lol but yeah
it totally sucks that they broke up
btw
check these bands
Born of Osiris, blacklisted, bracewar, ceremony, taken, give up the ghost (Y)
goodtimes
pm me if your a 905 writer!

elcs
02-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Born of Osiris is terrible

E-Terror
02-20-2008, 01:20 AM
hahaha, ***** said give up the ghost

bet he dosent even know what AN is

bracewar is good though

thatkidyouknew
02-20-2008, 01:22 AM
yeah i herd em about a year ago they are good.
i was going through the ipod and i stumbled over some fury of five i havent herd them in forever.

E-Terror
02-20-2008, 01:25 AM
FOV!

YES!

taste the steel

thatkidyouknew
02-20-2008, 01:31 AM
im close friends with the singer from taste the steel very close

E-Terror
02-20-2008, 01:32 AM
haha, its funny you say that cause i just saw a bunch of their live footage up on youtube when looking for the fury of five song

E-Terror
02-20-2008, 01:42 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=igfoVyTnz0g&feature=related

thatkidyouknew
02-20-2008, 01:45 AM
filmed by yours truley
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5dY5FzM96Ss

RUP'E
02-20-2008, 02:09 AM
screw everyones clever little complaints about religion.
this isnt what the forums about.
anyway just droppin in to say that im not that into hardcore stuff but some of these 'hardcore scene or whatever' clothes are uber nice, tho the guys wearing them are fags.
http://www.iheartdropdead.com/v2/
x

thatkidyouknew
02-20-2008, 03:06 AM
those dudes arnt hardcore
they are scene pussies playing bad music
go pierce your lips and nose and gel your hair to the side

eyesergen
02-20-2008, 07:06 AM
heres some youtube shit u little shit lickers and fart snifferz!!!!!!!!!
M.O.D - devolution
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3tRoKsnGCPc&feature=related

50 lions
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wMBFoarkws8

more later...

FunLife
02-20-2008, 12:02 PM
hahaha, ***** said give up the ghost

bet he dosent even know what AN is

bracewar is good though

k bud of coarse i know who american nightmare is
i figured more people on this thread would go by give up the ghost

and yes
bracewar is amazing

and too the guy saying born of osiris sucks
o well
just posting shit that ive been listening to lately

Zos1
02-20-2008, 01:26 PM
yo from the ukhc scene. anyone from the us gone to the last Allegiance show?? i saw them in 06, like my fav band ever. gutted theyre splitting. oh well.

safe all writers and hc kids.

eyesergen
02-20-2008, 07:56 PM
i hate this new "hXc" scene shit, this stupid dancing shit all the little emo throwbacks who act hard. fucking over it.
"im so hXc i stand in the middle of a throwdown n fold my arms n tilt my hat slightly to the right and wear camo shorts n a hoodie and anyone who isnt dressed like me isnt accepted in my scene" australian hc has turned to shit, look at JJJ's short fast loud radio show HAHAHA stu harvey claims he has a "punk " hardcore " show HAHAHA listen to his show 4 hours and u hear one hardcore track.

and im not finished u anal vapours!
stop CRYING when somone like me goes into your little gay lord pit and punches u in the fucking mouth for doing ninja kicks in the air! or when i drag u in a circle pit by your fucking hair... little sooks with tight jeans! u go into a pit EXPECT to be hurt!

ill be back to bitch about how gay hc has become later...
im out.........................................

the.sate
02-20-2008, 08:00 PM
fuck this thread, if ur a hard ass ***** then u dont gotta prove shit to others...

MAST
02-20-2008, 09:06 PM
ATTENTION MODERN LIFE IS WAR FANS
if you didnt already know
they broke up and i personally think it fuckin sucks seeing as i never had the chance to see them
if you livein iowa
go to there last tour dates
itll be worth your while
then pm me with some nice flicks lol but yeah
it totally sucks that they broke up
btw
check these bands
Born of Osiris, blacklisted, bracewar, ceremony, taken, give up the ghost (Y)
goodtimes
pm me if your a 905 writer!

you fucking serious?

i'm seirously bummed about this among other things. but they're without doubt one of the best hardcore bands to come around in so long. their lyrics, their music, their live shows, everything...just an all around amazing band. they're one of the few bands that i can listen to while even taking a little break from hardcore. one of the best, if not the best, shows i've ever been to was them with this is hell, outbreak, bane, etc.. so goddamn good.

eyesergen
02-20-2008, 09:23 PM
fuck this thread, if ur a hard ass ***** then u dont gotta prove shit to others...

i agree 100%!!!!!

thats why im so over this new style of "hardcore kid"
so fucking soft!

E-Terror
02-20-2008, 09:33 PM
im so hardcore i enjoy the smell of my own farts

who fucking cares about all this new old gossip bullshit

just talk about music

all i care about is the music, i could give two fucks what everyone else looks like or does with their spare time.

MAST
02-20-2008, 10:28 PM
word.

eyesergen
02-20-2008, 11:08 PM
im so hardcore i enjoy the smell of my own farts

who fucking cares about all this new old gossip bullshit

just talk about music

all i care about is the music, i could give two fucks what everyone else looks like or does with their spare time.

fucking oath i aggreeee im just putting my 2 cents in, know where im comming from?

GoTaS
02-21-2008, 03:02 PM
I used to write with one of the MLIW dudes.
Not tellin' who.

Iowa!!

-GoTaS

cezns
02-21-2008, 04:25 PM
MLIW are good live.
shitty they broke up

unreal180
02-29-2008, 01:08 PM
whats the point in hateing on kids for the clothes they wear
black, white, emo, chav, skate, hardcore we are all human and we all bleed red blood.
worlds fucked up already and street artists gotta stick together

E-Terror
02-29-2008, 01:42 PM
i dont do "street art"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hFF7jzVfSB0

atlok7
02-29-2008, 02:57 PM
psh hard core? im so hardcore i push old ladies when their on ice.

cast LI
02-29-2008, 03:07 PM
whats the point in hateing on kids for the clothes they wear
black, white, emo, chav, skate, hardcore we are all human and we all bleed red blood.
worlds fucked up already and street artists gotta stick together

FUCK CHAVS

thatkidyouknew
03-01-2008, 08:22 AM
damn e terror is back hahaha lonng time no see
just saw swear to god.

MARTYRaz
03-01-2008, 07:24 PM
bump this... http://youtube.com/watch?v=3AH79suFFk8

MARTYRaz
03-01-2008, 07:25 PM
im a writer not a "street artist"

MAST
03-02-2008, 02:09 PM
word.. my band is playing our first show on the 15th with lion of judah and hollywood

soo fucking stoked. first day of spring break too. word up

MontanaPainter
03-02-2008, 06:29 PM
nice man

E-Terror
03-03-2008, 11:56 AM
LOJ word

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XmC87hXM1WM&feature=related

thatkidyouknew
03-03-2008, 11:58 AM
anyone selling any petals?
pm me if you are..

E-Terror
03-03-2008, 12:03 PM
haha, a month ago i gave away my digitech metal master pedal

toooo little toooo late my mans

thatkidyouknew
03-03-2008, 12:12 PM
haha its all good
ima go lurk on ebay tonight

wafflecakee
03-03-2008, 12:19 PM
My moms car had a converge CD on the dash today which pushed me to post in here...

E-Terror
03-04-2008, 06:30 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FwdMlV5gZzE&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lsINtbFK4jU

headsick123
03-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Buffalo Hardcore. Reppp.

socksandspoons
03-07-2008, 09:59 AM
if you want hardcore u should start being like this guy

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/mesurtew/stolen%20flicks/hugeuvdd.jpg

TheHeartOfARobot
03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FwdMlV5gZzE&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lsINtbFK4jU

Clenched Fist sucks.
But if you like them, you'd probably like Dive Bomb (local band from Indianapolis), The Great Bambino is a good song.
http://www.myspace.com/divebombin

I'm more along the lines of new hardcore (metalcore)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UzAXKdNYuUE
http://www.myspace.com/thssmusic (listen to Robbie Doe)

E-Terror
03-07-2008, 11:26 AM
clenched fist dosent suck

you do for thinking as i lay dying is good

TheHeartOfARobot
03-07-2008, 11:45 AM
idk dude, I mean they play well and put their music together well.

It's just all their songs sounds exactly the same ya know?
Maybe it's just me.

-GEKS-
03-07-2008, 03:43 PM
goin to all that remains and chimaira show today
but thats metalcore so w/e
gonna be sick :)

thatkidyouknew
03-07-2008, 07:41 PM
clenched fist dosent suck

you do for thinking as i lay dying is good

man kids now adays don't respect hardcore they toss it to the side for the new treandy metal core shit...
god damn
gotta bump cold as life

rowdysk4nker
03-08-2008, 01:06 AM
We have a big hardcore scene where I live so i go to alot of shows
favorites i have seen in order
TRASH TALK
http://www.myspace.com/trashtalkfu
LEWD ACTS
http://www.myspace.com/lewdacts
HOODS
http://www.myspace.com/sactohoods
Red Barron
http://www.myspace.com/theredbaron

71p
03-08-2008, 10:34 AM
man kids now adays don't respect hardcore they toss it to the side for the new treandy metal core shit...
god damn
gotta bump cold as life

true very true. where i live everybody thinks that there cool cause they can wear atreyu shirts and paint there nails black, and when you talk to them about music they claim to like hardcore but dont even know who black flag negative approach D.C.M.A and bad brains are. but think that gereard way is a pioneer in the "scene"

rowdysk4nker
03-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Maybe its just me, but I don't really think black flag DK or any westcost 1890s hardcore has any real reflection on the hardcore of today. i think most of it sounds like New York hardcore agnostic front style stuff

MAST
03-09-2008, 01:46 AM
We have a big hardcore scene where I live so i go to alot of shows
favorites i have seen in order
TRASH TALK
http://www.myspace.com/trashtalkfu
LEWD ACTS
http://www.myspace.com/lewdacts
HOODS
http://www.myspace.com/sactohoods
Red Barron
http://www.myspace.com/theredbaron

lewd acts is where its at. chilled with the vocalist at their show and he's a pretty fucked up dude. got some word ass fight stories.