PDA

View Full Version : HxC Kids That 'Write'

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

cord
06-14-2006, 08:48 AM
so many people bitching about what hardcore is and yet not one person has given a definition of it.......

ASER whats up with camo shorts and band tees huh??!!

ive been rockin camo since i was like 6 years old.

and id rather wear a bane t-shirt for 10bucks then some branded shit

sketch3
06-14-2006, 01:01 PM
im i da only 1 on the site who dosent know wot hardcore is.

ps to every goth or emo who dresses up to be different,its not if u want to be individual wear waht u want not wots cool.(its uncool anyway)

''most people are other people ,there lives a mimicry,there passion a quoat''
oscar wilde

elcs
06-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by sketch3@Jun 14 2006, 01:01 PM
im i da only 1 on the site who dosent know wot hardcore is.

ps to every goth or emo who dresses up to be different,its not if u want to be individual wear waht u want not wots cool.(its uncool anyway)

''most people are other people ,there lives a mimicry,there passion a quoat''
oscar wilde
Learn to speak/type english properly.

*~ANZIO~*
06-18-2006, 09:30 AM
bump you son of a bitch.
well ive been listening to mostly slapshot and hatebreed but im gettin into the hardcore a little. so can you people show me some songs to listen to.

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger
06-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by cord@Jun 14 2006, 08:48 AM
so many people bitching about what hardcore is and yet not one person has given a definition of it.......

ASER whats up with camo shorts and band tees huh??!!

hehehe! :lol:
nah man i don't have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it's the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn't a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don't do it cause you see others doing it.

06-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by EGAD@Jun 14 2006, 12:25 AM
im glad the hardcore phase hasnt made its way to my country yet
im glad one less weak ass child will listen to hardcore. thank you. you would of ruined it for me.
double POST BIATCH!!!!! :ph34r:

elcs
06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by []ASeR&#045;ONe[]paint slinger+Jun 18 2006, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger @ Jun 18 2006, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cord@Jun 14 2006, 08:48 AM

ASER whats up with camo shorts and band tees huh??&#33;&#33;

hehehe&#33; :lol:
nah man i don&#39;t have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it&#39;s the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn&#39;t a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don&#39;t do it cause you see others doing it. [/b][/quote]
this is true...buuuuuuuuut...no matter what scene you go to there will be a style of dress associated with them ya know? Rap dudes dress like ganstas&#39;, all the punk kids have colored hair, goth kids wear black, ect. I know you know this...just sayin&#39; But yea, i agree...you dont need to conform to said sterotype to be a cool dude.

sane013
06-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Sometimes i listen to hardcore. But most of my time I listen to R&B / Hiphop and that shit. Especially when i&#39;m whit my friends we listen to hiphop.
And on my Ipod you can only find hiphop and a few hardcore or jumpstyle songs.

merk415
06-19-2006, 03:24 AM
hey everyone I&#39;m back....

so whos gonna go to see Gorilla Biscuits?

I hope I can....

EGAD
06-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by elcs+Jun 18 2006, 02:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Jun 18 2006, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;

nah man i don&#39;t have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it&#39;s the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn&#39;t a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don&#39;t do it cause you see others doing it. [/b][/quote]
this is true...buuuuuuuuut...no matter what scene you go to there will be a style of dress associated with them ya know? Rap dudes dress like ganstas&#39;, all the punk kids have colored hair, goth kids wear black, ect. I know you know this...just sayin&#39; But yea, i agree...you dont need to conform to said sterotype to be a cool dude. [/b][/quote]
i listen to punk more than anything and i dress in grey tshirts and board shorts

Nes
06-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by sane013@Jun 18 2006, 02:44 PM
Sometimes i listen to hardcore. But most of my time I listen to R&B / Hiphop and that shit. Especially when i&#39;m whit my friends we listen to hiphop.
And on my Ipod you can only find hiphop and a few hardcore or jumpstyle songs.
i&#39;m guessing you&#39;re in the WRONG topic dude

merk415
06-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by EGAD+Jun 19 2006, 07:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGAD @ Jun 19 2006, 07:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by elcs@Jun 18 2006, 02:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-&#091;

nah man i don&#39;t have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it&#39;s the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn&#39;t a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don&#39;t do it cause you see others doing it.
this is true...buuuuuuuuut...no matter what scene you go to there will be a style of dress associated with them ya know? Rap dudes dress like ganstas&#39;, all the punk kids have colored hair, goth kids wear black, ect. I know you know this...just sayin&#39; But yea, i agree...you dont need to conform to said sterotype to be a cool dude. [/b][/quote]
i listen to punk more than anything and i dress in grey tshirts and board shorts [/b][/quote]
weren&#39;t you snow skate? and arent you from alaska?

E-Terror
06-19-2006, 08:07 PM
egad is vegi, and hes from that land down under

if you dont like Cold World youre a faggot

if i hit you and you go home and write an essay on myspace about how kids are gay, i hate you and youre a faggot

if my boy&#39;s 120lb girlfriend put you in the hospital, youre a faggot and i hate you and your band and im glad you broke up

elcs
06-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by EGAD+Jun 19 2006, 07:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGAD @ Jun 19 2006, 07:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by elcs@Jun 18 2006, 02:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-&#091;

nah man i don&#39;t have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it&#39;s the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn&#39;t a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don&#39;t do it cause you see others doing it.
i listen to punk more than anything and i dress in grey tshirts and board shorts [/b][/quote]
like i said...those are sterotypes

06-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by elcs+Jun 19 2006, 09:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Jun 19 2006, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by EGAD+Jun 19 2006, 07:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGAD &#064; Jun 19 2006, 07:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-elcs@Jun 18 2006, 02:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-&#091;

like i said...those are sterotypes [/b][/quote]
hahahahaahahahahahahah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF YOU DON&#39;T WEAR CLOTHES MADE FROM SCRATCH IN YOUR OWN HOUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING POSER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ahahahahahahhahaah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

listen dudes and dudettes wear whatever the fuck you want. some may dig it some will not, but as long as your not a drone doing it to be cool or be accepted then its all good. right?

Lead the life you live for yourself. no one else.

Zer0
06-20-2006, 02:01 AM
wtf dudes,
hardcore music and emo music is shit,
theyre just a bunch of dudes wearing chiks make up and chiks jeans and say there voicing there opinion...like fuck off.

Thats why punk was created..you no real punk not crappy emo or hardcore, how is wanting to kill yourself voicing your opinion on the world today like fuck.

Graffiti started out with punk as well then got adopted by hip hop.

emo and hardcore music has nothing to do wif it and for all i care as i lay ding and atreyu are a bunch of pissweak losers.

06-20-2006, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Zer0@Jun 20 2006, 02:01 AM
wtf dudes,
theyre just a bunch of dudes wearing chiks make up and chiks jeans and say there voicing there opinion...like fuck off.

Thats why punk was created..you no real punk not crappy emo or hardcore, how is wanting to kill yourself voicing your opinion on the world today like fuck.

emo and hardcore music has nothing to do wif it and for all i care as i lay ding and atreyu are a bunch of pissweak losers.
i had no idea there were so many ignorant kids alive. i&#39;m not even going to waste my time, but i will say hardcore has NOTHING, absolutley fucking NOTHING to do with make-up. NOTHING to do with wanting to kill yourself and crying in the corner. wise the fuck up you fucking children.

and god dammit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hip hop has nothing to do with graff. punk has nothing to do with graff. graffiti is art. who the fuck cares what music you listen to. graffiti doesn&#39;t care.
graffiti is a way to bring people together.

i do agree with you on the as i lay dying and atreyu stance. fuck those pussies.
THEY ARE NOT HARDCORE&#33;

i really do not care what you think. i never want you to ever hear real hardcore. stay the fuck out of my life and music. aight dude?

PUT UP OR SHUT UP MOTHER FUCKER&#33;
:angry:

Zer0
06-20-2006, 06:09 AM
aight dude

calm down

peace.

elcs
06-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Zer0@Jun 20 2006, 02:01 AM
wtf dudes,

hardcore is pretty much punk rock but faster and more pissed? I dunno what kind of punk you listen to...but Black Flag and Minor Threat and bands like that are hardcore bands. So....if you like punk, im sure you like hardcore and dont even know it. As I lay Dying and Atreau are metalcore bands dude...not hardcore. Learn the terms.

So in conclusion dont talk shit on stuff you dont know about because it just makes you look stupid. Lesson learned? Ok, now go listen to Ensign and tell me that hardcore sucks. I dare you.

elcs
06-20-2006, 02:24 PM
everybody, listen to Ruiner

mhc
06-20-2006, 02:36 PM
this whole thread is just a fucking argument over what is hardcore and what isnt.

get over it.

E-Terror
06-20-2006, 05:15 PM
25 Ta Life is hardcore, end of story.

and if youve never seen them i hate you

06-21-2006, 11:15 AM
ruiner, attitude, guns up, the whole 1917 records has got it going on. good hardcore fa sho.

sloppymouthsex
06-21-2006, 01:37 PM
heres the real HARDnessicity

myspace.com/destroyerdestroyer (http://myspace.com/destroyerdestroyer)

E-Terror
06-21-2006, 02:03 PM
grind annoys me alot of the time, but it does have its moments.

http://www.myspace.com/tyag
http://www.myspace.com/feedusfetusmetal
some of the only grind i like, mainly cause its grind with fucked up breakdowns, that and Feed us Fetus has a song called "Diaper Sniper"

hilarious

now excuse me while i go smoke a blunt with the homies and finish painting a proddy we started on sunday

uhhh
06-21-2006, 04:23 PM
it&#39;s very simple hardcore is not emo, emo is not hardcore. they are very different yet grouped together. and then theres scene and punk and metal heads and all that. why don&#39;t you just listen to what you listen to and let it be that. don&#39;t try and group yourself in with others if you happen to be like hardcores kids then thats just fine. if your not then don&#39;t tell them to go cut they&#39;re writsts, cuz they won&#39;t... they&#39;ll come kick your ass.

elcs
06-22-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by []ASeR&#045;ONe[]paint slinger@Jun 21 2006, 11:15 AM
ruiner, attitude, guns up, the whole 1917 records has got it going on. good hardcore fa sho.
you hear the new guns up? soooooooo good

E-Terror
06-22-2006, 07:16 AM
i remember having a real hard time finding any of Guns Up&#39;s shit

ive seen em a few times, mad good

man, i havent been to a show in ages

but, Terror and Death Before Dishonor are playing next week, stoked for that. its at a shitty venue though, its gonna be a bit pricey and you cant get too beligerant or they throw you out.

i remember my first hardcore show was there, it was death threat. one of the bouncers got beat up and they stopped the show, and then when everyone was outside after being kicked out they started heaving rocks at the windows. it was dope

elcs
06-22-2006, 08:23 AM
haha, nice. Ten33, xLooking Fowardx, and Seventh Star are playing my town on July 4th

mluckxxx
06-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jun 22 2006, 07:16 AM
i remember having a real hard time finding any of Guns Up&#39;s shit

ive seen em a few times, mad good

man, i havent been to a show in ages

but, Terror and Death Before Dishonor are playing next week, stoked for that. its at a shitty venue though, its gonna be a bit pricey and you cant get too beligerant or they throw you out.

i remember my first hardcore show was there, it was death threat. one of the bouncers got beat up and they stopped the show, and then when everyone was outside after being kicked out they started heaving rocks at the windows. it was dope
guns up plays jersey bi-weekly, we&#39;ve gotten sick of them already

E-Terror
06-22-2006, 06:43 PM
http://212.227.152.5/pix_cdreviews/don_lion.jpg
if you dont have this, you suck

elcs
06-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jun 22 2006, 06:43 PM
http://212.227.152.5/pix_cdreviews/don_lion.jpg
if you dont have this, you suck
Donnybrook is awsome. My friends band just got signed to the same label.
My bands play shows with them sometimes, real good dudes. I almost went on tour with them last summer playing second guitar, but plans fell through. Check them out&#33;

http://www.myspace.com/ignitethewill (http://www.myspace.com/ignitethewill)

06-23-2006, 01:38 AM
nothing commin through denver for now. in the crosshairs last show is july 29th. after that set fight like hell is playing and having a cd release party. should be pretty fuckin dope.

BoRe-719-
06-23-2006, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by []ASeR&#045;ONe[]paint slinger@Jun 23 2006, 01:38 AM
nothing commin through denver for now. in the crosshairs last show is july 29th. after that set fight like hell is playing and having a cd release party. should be pretty fuckin dope.
theyre, comin to the black sheep in the springs soon, i havent really been checking out dates yet....oh well

06-28-2006, 11:32 AM
ahahhahhaha&#33; i went down to the springs saturday night. we tossed up some ish on the side of some road. partied all night long in the hotel room. woke up fuckin way to early and went to the dub fest on the rockies. it was a pretty good weekend. but the springs really do kinda......suck.

HAADKORE question of tha day nukkaz&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

what cro mags song did american nightmare cover on their 5 song e.p. "the sun isn&#39;t getting any brighter"???????

the prize is........you are a true head to tha scene yo.

5taLh
06-28-2006, 01:06 PM
my life is a pit of darkness
the crimson walls of my room
fill me with dispair
the only thing that keeps me sane
is the scent of my clove cigarette
the raven haired followers smoke them
only because i do
they are like such tools

ze jickerz
06-28-2006, 07:11 PM
i saw outbreak the other day

i really like their new shit, its faster with less dramatic breakdowns

elcs
06-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by ze jickerz@Jun 28 2006, 07:11 PM
i saw outbreak the other day

i really like their new shit, its faster with less dramatic breakdowns
I like the new outbreak alot...but what do you mean by "less dramatic breakdowns" as opposed to the last cd? Their old cd didnt have breakdowns...

kivah
06-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by []ASeR&#045;ONe[]paint slinger@Jun 28 2006, 11:32 AM
ahahhahhaha&#33; i went down to the springs saturday night. we tossed up some ish on the side of some road. partied all night long in the hotel room. woke up fuckin way to early and went to the dub fest on the rockies. it was a pretty good weekend. but the springs really do kinda......suck.

HAADKORE question of tha day nukkaz&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

what cro mags song did american nightmare cover on their 5 song e.p. "the sun isn&#39;t getting any brighter"???????

the prize is........you are a true head to tha scene yo.
its the limit

and im still kinda blunted

07-01-2006, 12:43 PM
nice. you win&#33; :D

attitude is coming here pretty soon. im down to go see those dudes fa sh0.

denver&#39;s Fight.Like.Hell is gonna go on tour with on a warpath soon. that will be a kick ass&#33;&#33;&#33; some dates with CDC i believe. so check em out if they commin your way&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

fight like hell&#39;s page. (http://www.myspace.com/flh5280)
DO IT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; GO LISTEN TO SOME TRACKS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

CD OUT IN AUGUST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ON SPOOK CITY RECORDS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

kivah
07-01-2006, 06:17 PM
fight like hell is on Spook City?

i was fucking pissed as hell, i messed terror and Death Before Dishonor, and i found out the night of after the show when i was high as shit in a gas station and theese 4 cute ass girls walked in and i was like "hey girlies, whats good for tonight? you from around here?" and they were like "no. were from Boston, we just came down for the Terror and Death Before Dishonor show" to which i replied with a loud "fuck" and me storming out of the gasstation back into my car swearing making myself look even more sketchy.

and then the yard was heated out and i couldnt find anywhere to park my piece of shit car to do some highway runouts. at least i got smoked up

elcs
07-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Dead Hearts and Allegiance comming here the 26th

start today
07-02-2006, 12:34 PM
i&#39;m seein gb in south jersey and nyc soon i can&#39;t wait

WIZDUM
07-03-2006, 01:28 PM
LMAO i wish some hardcore kids wrote in my city. Id vamp *****s everyday

E-Terror
07-03-2006, 05:44 PM
wow, youre cool

i bet you&#39;ve never even held a gun, let alone own one with which to "vamp *****s everyday" with

elcs
07-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Looking Foward, Ten33, and Red Barron here tomorrow&#33;

EGAD
07-04-2006, 09:53 AM
ive never vamped *****s,

******s are a different game though,

start today
07-04-2006, 12:29 PM
i heard red baron sucked live idk though

there&#39;s way too many klu sounding florida bands

E-Terror
07-04-2006, 03:32 PM
KLU is ill, everyone else is just biters

start today
07-04-2006, 03:43 PM
yea i just saw klu a few weeks ago. i used to be really into them last year, then stopped listening to them, then started again cause they were playing by me. it was a real fun show

E-Terror
07-04-2006, 03:50 PM
word, outta controll is a dope album, thats what got me into them. i heard it from my boy Steve in his van in between band sets at this show drinking Colt.45.

theres some ill shows coming up in the 860

elcs
07-05-2006, 05:54 AM
I had a lot of fun at the show tonight. I thought Red Barron was real good live...I dunno why you heard that. Ten33 was sweet...xLFx was pretty good. Seventh Star was supposed to play too but they couldnt make it. The

start today
07-05-2006, 04:16 PM
anyone like bracewar? i&#39;m goin to see them friday

elcs
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
bracewar is fucking sick

E-Terror
07-05-2006, 06:37 PM
^word up

start today
07-06-2006, 11:30 AM
yea the show should be pretty sweet, it&#39;s Down To Nothing, Iron Boots, Bracewar, Sinking Ships, Have Heart, The Mongoloids and a few others

check out the mongoloids if you got nothin better to do (http://www.myspace.com/mongoloidsnj)

good music and good dudes

xENDOx
07-06-2006, 01:26 PM
bane&#33;
modern life is war&#33;
outbreak&#33;
black ss&#33;
this sunday&#33;

METHO_INA_BAG_COON
07-06-2006, 01:27 PM
^totally dude, you&#39;re fuckin hardcore, x&#39;s and shit

E-Terror
07-06-2006, 01:41 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/HavikFK/IMG_0392.jpg
wachu know bout that

DISKO_HOP_SKOTCH
07-06-2006, 02:06 PM
not much more than the last time you posted it

mluckxxx
07-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by start today@Jul 4 2006, 03:43 PM
yea i just saw klu a few weeks ago. i used to be really into them last year, then stopped listening to them, then started again cause they were playing by me. it was a real fun show
log cabin show?

and i got wokr tomorrow, was looking forward to seeing bracewar again, fuck.

good friends with g dogg and alan from the mongoloids

elcs
07-07-2006, 03:42 PM
ANS comming on the 10th...check them out if you havnt heard them, fucking sweet thrash/old hardcore. Then Dead Hearts and Allegiance comming here on the 26th&#33; Im pretty pumped. I just got tickets to the Gorilla Biscuits show in chicago on August 7th...that should be a good time.

YNOT iN SF
07-07-2006, 05:02 PM
oo i bet ur getting Pumped...up the poo poo

elcs
07-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by YNOT iN SF@Jul 7 2006, 05:02 PM
oo i bet ur getting Pumped...up the poo poo
I love hardcore boys&#33; I love boys hardcore&#33;

E-Terror
07-07-2006, 06:04 PM
ugh, limp wrist, gay as hell

elcs
07-07-2006, 06:20 PM
pun intended? :lol:

elcs
07-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Ive been listening to Dead Stop so much lately...so good.

start today
07-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by mluckxxx+Jul 6 2006, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mluckxxx &#064; Jul 6 2006, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-start today@Jul 4 2006, 03:43 PM
log cabin show?

and i got wokr tomorrow, was looking forward to seeing bracewar again, fuck.

good friends with g dogg and alan from the mongoloids [/b][/quote]
yea the log cabin show. the bracewar show was a lot of fun especially since GET REAL played a surprise set that i totally didn&#39;t expect.. i know alan and i kinda know g dogg. where are you from?

E-Terror
07-10-2006, 01:04 AM
http://www.myspace.com/killingfloorcrew

MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM BITCH

07-11-2006, 02:33 PM
fuck yeah. killing floor is tha shizNIT&#33; i cant wait for the full length ta come out&#33; CT has fuckin talent for poppin out haadkore. fuck&#33; most of tha east coast is sickkk wit it.

jammin out to some CDC right naw&#33; GHETTO AINT HARD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; GHETTO IS HELL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

go out and paint you fucking sally&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

elcs
07-11-2006, 03:18 PM
CDC sucks and the dudes are assholes. they stayed at this chick that i knows house and trashed it and were total douches.

E-Terror
07-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by elcs@Jul 11 2006, 03:18 PM
CDC sucks and the dudes are assholes. they stayed at this chick that i knows house and trashed it and were total douches.
dont say they suck just cause theyre assholes

personally, when my boy steve booked them they were amd chill dudes, real nice.

mabey the girl was a bitch

elcs
07-11-2006, 11:01 PM
no...i said CDC sucks and they are assholes. I didnt say that the band musically sucks because the members are jerks. i just personally dont like that band, musically and otherwise. maybe she did do something to egg on the situation, but i doubt it. She liked the band and offered them a place to stay after the show she booked. the situation was kinda hearsay, but either way they didnt have the right to trash some chicks house and act like douches when she opened up her home to them and gave them a show, and a place to stay while on tour, gave them food and a shower and shit. fuck that.

elcs
07-17-2006, 06:08 PM
wow...this thread died. Its like 1986 all over again...I just got my Gorilla Biscuits tickets for the Chicago date on Aug 17th I think...Ill have to check.

mluckxxx
07-17-2006, 08:25 PM
yeah cdc isnt really that good of a band, if you&#39;re looking at it from a hardcore standpoint. i mean for what they are, like a breakdown band, i guess they&#39;re good.

07-18-2006, 01:51 AM
i like CDC alright. good stuff in my eyes.
BUT viCTimize is the SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

EIGHT BALL IN A SOCK&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU MOTHEA FUCKAS BETTA DUCK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

elcs
07-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by []ASeR&#045;ONe[]paint slinger@Jul 18 2006, 01:51 AM
i like CDC alright. good stuff in my eyes.
BUT viCTimize is the SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

EIGHT BALL IN A SOCK&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU MOTHEA FUCKAS BETTA DUCK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
you said "in my eyes"

they are a good band and better than CDC

god my life sucks

start today
07-18-2006, 05:37 PM
i got tickets for gb in nyc...i seriously can&#39;t wait

E-Terror
07-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by elcs+Jul 18 2006, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Jul 18 2006, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;
ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger,Jul 18 2006, 01:51 AM] i like CDC alright. good stuff in my eyes.

you said "in my eyes"

they are a good band and better than CDC

god my life sucks [/b][/quote]
in my eyes is alright

not really my cup of tea

fuck, i cant find my 100 Demons CD anywhere.

i think i let my boy borrow it

fuck

elcs
07-18-2006, 05:46 PM
I got one...i forget which it is. If you want me to send it to you via AIM, pm me.

elcs
07-18-2006, 05:47 PM
ok, so the dudes that are going to the GB shows...civ is singing right? I heard he wasnt and now i hear he is. Anybody know?

E-Terror
07-18-2006, 05:48 PM
nah, i have em both upped on my iTunes, but i emant like, the actual CD.

a hard copy of sorts.

and im out of blanks

start today
07-18-2006, 06:51 PM
yea i&#39;m pretty sure civ is singing, cause my friend gets his tattoos done at his shop and he would&#39;ve said something if he wasn&#39;t singing

elcs
07-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Yea, im real pumped for the GB shows. Im going with like 12 of my friends to the chicago show. I paid 17 for the ticket...how much was your ticket Start Today? Just wondering if it is different for NY. Also, CBK is playin before GB, they playing new york too?

clockworkfuse
07-20-2006, 07:23 PM
hardcore sucks.

E-Terror
07-20-2006, 08:10 PM
you sucks

clockworkfuse
07-20-2006, 08:19 PM
suck*

elcs
07-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by clockworkfuse@Jul 20 2006, 07:23 PM
hardcore sucks.
I hate to break this to ya dude...but most of the bands you listed in the "what are you listening to right now" thread were hardcore bands...ya know...black flag is a hardcore band. Also are a punk band too. It is a pretty interchangeable term. Punk and Hardcore used to be the same thing pretty much. Now I guess hardcore is a little heavier, but is still essentially punk rock. Well, at least the bands that are read hardcore bands and not like...metal. So, i guess what i am saying is, dont say hardcore sucks if you actually listen to it. :rolleyes:

clockworkfuse
07-20-2006, 10:56 PM
I know, infact hardcore influenced a lot of music, flea from the red h ots in american hardcore..saying how much hard influence their band......but now a-days..when i think hardcore..i think the sreaming bullshit.

elcs
07-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by clockworkfuse@Jul 20 2006, 10:56 PM
I know, infact hardcore influenced a lot of music, flea from the red h ots in american hardcore..saying how much hard influence their band......but now a-days..when i think hardcore..i think the sreaming bullshit.
thats understandable...but there are still hardcore bands around today that play the same style of hardcore as in the 80s. There are a ton of bands....DONT THINK THAT&#33; :(

E-Terror
07-20-2006, 11:48 PM
earth crisis *****

ive been awake for too long, im saying dumb shit

start today
07-20-2006, 11:56 PM
i got my ticket for like 25 i think. pretty steep, but it&#39;ll be worth it...and yea cbk is playing. so are leeway and murphy&#39;s law, which should be pretty sweet

E-Terror
07-21-2006, 09:43 AM
panty raid

elcs
07-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by start today@Jul 20 2006, 11:56 PM
i got my ticket for like 25 i think. pretty steep, but it&#39;ll be worth it...and yea cbk is playing. so are leeway and murphy&#39;s law, which should be pretty sweet
Yea dude, murphys law is playing chicago too. Im just as pumped for them as GB. I dont really care about CBK that much now since their singer left. I thought leeway was breaking up and had a last show in Canada last week...or...was that a reunion show? I dont really care, I dont like leeway. Singers voice bugs me.

clockworkfuse
07-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by elcs+Jul 20 2006, 11:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Jul 20 2006, 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clockworkfuse@Jul 20 2006, 10:56 PM
thats understandable...but there are still hardcore bands around today that play the same style of hardcore as in the 80s. There are a ton of bands....DONT THINK THAT&#33; :( [/b][/quote]
A few..not many.

start today
07-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by elcs+Jul 21 2006, 02:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Jul 21 2006, 02:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-start today@Jul 20 2006, 11:56 PM
Yea dude, murphys law is playing chicago too. Im just as pumped for them as GB. I dont really care about CBK that much now since their singer left. I thought leeway was breaking up and had a last show in Canada last week...or...was that a reunion show? I dont really care, I dont like leeway. Singers voice bugs me. [/b][/quote]
hahahaha yea a lot of people don&#39;t like them because of the singers voice...i guess it takes a little getting used to...oh and i saw cbk after the singer left and they were just as good as they were with scott

evanXfranczyk
07-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Man, after reading some of this... I&#39;m embarressed to called a "hardcore kid"

E-Terror
07-21-2006, 06:34 PM
fuck, look what im missing right now

JULY 21ST 6PM - &#036;12 HAMDEN ITALIAN AMERICAN CLUB 20 COLUMBUS ST HAMDEN CT starring special guest MOSH AND ROLL (FIGURE IT OUT), PALEHORSE, DEATH THREAT, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, COLIN OF ARABIA, CHECK YOUR FACE, BATEMAN, AND GENERATIONS

i didnt realize it was tonight till 5 minutes ago, i also forgot what today;s date was

fukbuff124
07-22-2006, 01:00 AM
damnn yo the whole fuckin "scene" hardcore is fuckin sold out now like fuckin the bled used to be underground like 2 years ago and now they have fuckin music videos and like as i lay dying used to actually be good and now they got fuckin music vids on mtv FUCK THAT this shit is dead you just waste ur time trying to find a better and better band but thier all the fuckin same ITS OVER; just my opinion thats why i stop woring about the next show and saving money for it and shit so ye

elcs
07-22-2006, 01:01 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

E-Terror
07-22-2006, 11:38 AM
hahahahaha

all those bands i mentioned in that show have been around before the bled and as i lay dying(excluding a few). and those that arent are local bands where the dudes in them have been a part of hardcore for a long time.

fuck you for turning your back on something as great as hardcore just cause a few shit bands sold out.

elcs
07-22-2006, 01:10 PM
dude...i think you forgot to tell him that the bled and as i lay dying arnt hardcore bands...hence my laughter

E-Terror
07-22-2006, 06:13 PM
still, even if he thinks they are, my point still stands.

i havent been to a show in a while man

i miss it alot

i miss hitting kids too

cord
07-22-2006, 07:47 PM
L O L the bled and as i lay dying are fucking wack.

seeing first blood on the 26th&#33;&#33;&#33;

hope to kill some metalheads/ scene kids

elcs
07-23-2006, 01:05 AM
first blood is goood...Dead Hearts is playing here on wednesday. Im pretty pumped for that, ive been looking forward to that for a few weeks now.

wazoo
07-23-2006, 01:10 AM
hey what about the cro-mags?
they are hardcore

E-Terror
07-23-2006, 01:13 AM
closest thing to first blood ive seen was Terror with Carl on vocals cause Scott was sick at Hellfest 03(mabey it was 04, i dont remember)

but yeah, First Blood is ill

i fucking love Rambo(all 3 movies, the band is ill too)

cord
07-23-2006, 06:35 PM
this is how i roll in the pit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzjUJfLqE8Q

Kayone707
07-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by cord@Jul 23 2006, 04:35 PM

if i tried any of that shit i&#39;d pull a leg muscle or some shit

NOMX
07-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by clockworkfuse@Jul 20 2006, 10:56 PM
if u dont like hardcore than why do u go out of ur way to say that u hate it. that means u just did it cuz ur looking for an argument, becuase its apparent that people who listen to 1 kind of music dont really care if u dont like it. instead u had to be dick and saw this thread and posted it. u didnt have to post in this thread, u could of just kept that to urself. but i guess thats too much 2 ask of u ppl... im not just saying this to defend hardcore or anything becuase i dont listen 2 it. i just want to point out that ur negative opinion isnt needed when u could just as well keep it 2 urself

E-Terror
07-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by cord@Jul 23 2006, 06:35 PM

K-L-U ASSHOLE ATTACK HUUUUUH&#33;&#33;

start today
07-24-2006, 12:10 AM
this thread has 108 pages...anyone like them? hahahah

and i saw first blood a while ago...even though that&#39;s not really my kinda shit, they still put on a good show

07-24-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jul 23 2006, 01:13 AM
closest thing to first blood ive seen was Terror with Carl on vocals cause Scott was sick at Hellfest 03(mabey it was 04, i dont remember)

but yeah, First Blood is ill

i fucking love Rambo(all 3 movies, the band is ill too)
hahah&#33; i was at that hellfest&#33; carl rocked it man. word yo. im out nukkaz

windows.down
07-24-2006, 01:56 AM
LIHC.

dotone
07-24-2006, 02:08 AM
tomarrow is bleeding through, btbam, and dragon force. gonna be fun

E-Terror
07-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Click me, Watch me, Love me (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=85696440699798099&q=palehorse)

NOMX
07-24-2006, 07:42 PM
bodycount is all i listen 2

E-Terror
07-24-2006, 07:49 PM
hahahahhaa

bodycount....

that shit is hilarious, but strangely appealing for some reason

fukbuff124
07-24-2006, 10:08 PM
yo did you guys ever hear about blood in blood out beating the shit out of from a second story window like 2 years ago or somthin like that, it was cuz like blood in blood out was like "dont fuckin play in chicago" hahaha it was sweet

fannypack uprock
07-25-2006, 12:02 AM
GESUS&#39; HAADKORE VIDEO

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...02204F360F5FDCD (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A02204F360F5FDCD)

BATHE IN HIS GLORY

scOpeOne
07-25-2006, 12:05 AM
i&#39;m blown away

NOMX
07-25-2006, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jul 24 2006, 07:49 PM
hahahahhaa

bodycount....

that shit is hilarious, but strangely appealing for some reason
u like it becuase u think all pigs r worthless sacks of shit and should die.... just like me :D

morningglory
07-25-2006, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by fannypack uprock@Jul 25 2006, 12:02 AM
GESUS&#39; HAADKORE VIDEO

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...02204F360F5FDCD (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A02204F360F5FDCD)

BATHE IN HIS GLORY
now how the fuck did he break his toe doing that? well im not one to talk... i did by swinging back and forth holding unto handrails... uhh....

so ya... when do i get to be down with 666 camp? pm me nigguzzz&#33;

GeSuS_KRiST
07-25-2006, 08:54 AM
yo i PM&#39;d u from fannys account by accident, me and kasm where just talkin about how we want u part of the crew, as for the toe thing... see the rail see my etnies with fat laces see the rocks...
slip in rocks foot slids hit rail i fall bring my toe to the rain and bending it sideways

and if anyone thinks im serious in that video... note im rocking m ex&#39;s sweatshirt, a "Crunk is NOT dead" shirt wraped around my face a beanie with a bill ( :wub: waster) and the hook on.... i barely even listen to hardcore

E-Terror
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by fukbuff124@Jul 24 2006, 10:08 PM
yo did you guys ever hear about blood in blood out beating the shit out of from a second story window like 2 years ago or somthin like that, it was cuz like blood in blood out was like "dont fuckin play in chicago" hahaha it was sweet
No Warning got similarly threatened to get their asses beat if they ever played CT again

204k|an
07-25-2006, 10:50 AM
o.0

elcs
07-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror+Jul 25 2006, 10:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (E-Terror @ Jul 25 2006, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fukbuff124@Jul 24 2006, 10:08 PM
No Warning got similarly threatened to get their asses beat if they ever played CT again [/b][/quote]
blood in blood out also beat up Too Pure To Die as well. TPTD cant play chicago anymore either. Chicago has such a good hardcore scene...expired youth, few and the proud, oh man oh man. They are playing today with Bracewar...TO FUCKING BAD I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW AT SIX IN THE MORNING. Ugh...im missing bracewar tonight. Oh well...im playin with Dead Hearts tomorrow :P

07-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jul 24 2006, 07:33 PM
Click me, Watch me, Love me (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=85696440699798099&q=palehorse)
ive only watched a tiny bit of this, but where is this place? why dont these kids start moving around. ive seen more movement from parapalegics son. i went fuckin nuts when pale horse and hoods came. not a standing still body there. besised the fuckers that just chill in the back and do nothing. good shit though. if im ever bored and got an hour to kill ill check out that whole thing out. i&#39;d love to see will to live play fa sho.

E-Terror
07-25-2006, 08:19 PM
nah, after like the first two PH songs mad kids start getting hit

E-Terror
07-25-2006, 08:26 PM
http://www.myspace.com/stabyouintheheadcthc

E-Terror
07-25-2006, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HPEBub76Eg

id expect ALOT more from kids at a 100 Demons show, especially with Bruce Le-fucking-Paige back on vocals

i was at his forst show back with the band.

Price of Pain, Scurvy, Killing Floor, Death Threat, 100 Demons and a few others i dont remember. soo many kids got hurt that night it was rediculous. there were 300 pound bouncers hitting kids durring 100 demons cause it was a venue that has mostly hardcore shows.

Crook
07-26-2006, 10:31 PM
ahahaha ever tried to hide paint cans in your tiny pants ahahah it sux&#33; im HARDCORE lol if you wanna be gay and call it that. i listen to metal and hardcore and fuck up the cows at shows( i call them all cows becuz they just stand there and watch your foot come to their face and dont move, they just stand there with their arm out)

elcs
07-26-2006, 10:41 PM
i dont like you

E-Terror
07-27-2006, 12:06 AM
yeah, i already hate you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-1hxcrrSZ8

im pretty sure im in one of those scenes somewhere

DISKO HOP SKOTCH
07-27-2006, 02:00 AM
^straight faggotry

hardcore has got to have the worst show antics

they dance like guys on meth with ants in their pants

its WORSE than skanking

E-Terror
07-27-2006, 09:51 AM
i agree that it is pointless unless youre hitting kids, but not everyone has the balls to do that, so they do it when nobody is around.

Crook
07-27-2006, 09:58 AM
???
hate me i dont give a fuck jus tell me what city your in and ill come destroy your town and make you look like a happy meal TOY.

And what do you mean when no ones around?thats pointless...
im only in it to kill the girlie haired fags

abec_one
07-27-2006, 10:00 AM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6500/pic000870ly8.th.jpg (http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic000870ly8.jpg)

E-Terror
07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/ALLxTHATSxLEFT/robotchicken.jpg

calling me a toy when youre doing shit like this?

HAH&#33;

kid you cant even get clean lines with a bic pen

start today
07-27-2006, 10:51 AM
i think it&#39;s kinda lame when kids go to shows just to hurt kids...but whatever, that&#39;s just me hahahah

now if the kid did something to deserve it, that&#39;s fine. but way too many venues around me stopped allowing hardcore shows because of pointless fights

E-Terror
07-27-2006, 10:55 AM
hey, getting hit is just part of going to shows in my opinion

first show i ever went to i got my nose broken

fights start when kids egos get too big and think that they should hit someone back when they get hit at a show.

most of the time it ends within seconds cause they realize how fucking stupid it is to start a fight after getting hit at a show.

NOMX
07-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Crook@Jul 26 2006, 10:31 PM
ahahaha ever tried to hide paint cans in your tiny pants ahahah it sux&#33;
;)

clockworkfuse
07-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Crook, you&#39;re a faggot.

Crook
07-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jul 27 2006, 10:02 AM

HAH&#33;

yea ok this was done in maybe 5 minutes idc if it looks like shit its goin up on a FORUM not the street so fuck you. i dont see your ass up anywhere or postin ur black book shit.

i dont purposely hit kids at shows, if it happens it happens i dont care stay the fuck away from the edge of the pit you make up wearing faggots...im done with you hoes

mhc
07-27-2006, 01:11 PM
haha this guys clueless

07-27-2006, 01:42 PM
SON&#33; reconize tha mile high nukka&#33;

i go to shows to have fun holmes. i fuckin cut you if your flying spin kick hits me mayne. i fucking cut you holmes. children hate on the dancing at hardcore shows, but you know what? get over it. every music genre has got there own thing. so if fighting invisible ninjas looks lame to you then don&#39;t do it. or dont get involved with tha haadkore. how are we ever gonna get up. if we never get down son. if you can&#39;t jam out and have fun at shows than what the fuck is the point. hardcore is a release of stress and all the other bullshit i go through. and then it relaxes and calms me back down. without this hardcore, i don&#39;t know where i would be right now. i don&#39;t know who i would be. i live my life according to tha core. it brings a bigger meaning to my life. gives me something to fight and care for.

ALL FOR THA CORE. 5280. MILE HIGH HARDCORE.

just graffiti
07-27-2006, 02:19 PM
malibu is the most hardcore u&#39;ve seen out there. oh yeah and beverly hills.people run down the streets with ak&#39;s down there.

but yeah binghamton.REP&#33; .607 beatdown.

clockworkfuse
07-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Crook+Jul 27 2006, 12:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crook @ Jul 27 2006, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@Jul 27 2006, 10:02 AM

HAH&#33;

yea ok this was done in maybe 5 minutes idc if it looks like shit its goin up on a FORUM not the street so fuck you. i dont see your ass up anywhere or postin ur black book shit.

i dont purposely hit kids at shows, if it happens it happens i dont care stay the fuck away from the edge of the pit you make up wearing faggots...im done with you hoes [/b][/quote]
You&#39;ve never posted up any ofyour black books or shit either. So shut the fuckup.

P.S - You suck

Crook
07-27-2006, 02:25 PM

i go to shows to have fun holmes. i fuckin cut you if your flying spin kick hits me mayne. i fucking cut you holmes. children hate on the dancing at hardcore shows, but you know what? get over it. every music genre has got there own thing. so if fighting invisible ninjas looks lame to you then don&#39;t do it. or dont get involved with tha haadkore. how are we ever gonna get up. if we never get down son. if you can&#39;t jam out and have fun at shows than what the fuck is the point. hardcore is a release of stress and all the other bullshit i go through. and then it relaxes and calms me back down. without this hardcore, i don&#39;t know where i would be right now. i don&#39;t know who i would be. i live my life according to tha core. it brings a bigger meaning to my life. gives me something to fight and care for.

^^^^
WERD&#33; this guys thinks just like me&#33;&#33;

as for E-TERROR

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/ALLxTHATSxLEFT/PICT0291.jpg

cheesegril
07-27-2006, 02:28 PM
:lol: kids tryin to Dook it out with Hav and damn that drawings funny

Crook
07-27-2006, 02:34 PM
You&#39;ve never posted up any ofyour black books or shit either. So shut the fuckup.

um Clock maybe cuz i only been a member here for um....lets see....2 FUCKING DAYS&#33;

clockworkfuse
07-27-2006, 02:37 PM
wellyou where bitching how he never posted his stuff, but nor have have you. But now i see that ^^^..and i see that you&#39;re alright. and that picture is funny. but you&#39;re still a faggot.

elcs
07-27-2006, 02:38 PM
haha, you are bullshit son. Haviks shit is awsome

Crook
07-27-2006, 02:40 PM
ok clock ill accept that...lol... im not really that bad man you will see lol i got tons of flix and a couple books full...i write everywhere all the time... and i am funny as hell, aka the funny man lol just wait til you all get to know me

clockworkfuse
07-27-2006, 02:47 PM
haha, sounds good:)

E-Terror
07-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Crook@Jul 27 2006, 02:25 PM

^^^^
WERD&#33; this guys thinks just like me&#33;&#33;

as for E-TERROR

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/ALLxTHATSxLEFT/PICT0291.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/yonignig/2006-05-27011.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/yonignig/2006-07-02003.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/yonignig/2006-06-21001.jpg

sorry, im not one for sketching, i actually paint

Crook
07-27-2006, 10:53 PM
same here man...i see your work and now i respect you...jus thought you were one of them toys that jus books and dont kno shit about bein out there riskin your ass... things cool w us now?

07-28-2006, 03:08 AM
o shit havik&#33; that stylin tag on tha rollin metal is illin son. im feelin that shit. flaired tops is tha shit. props i just got back from a crazy ass mission. my finger has a blister from the fuckin cap yo.

steezy toss up. if i can get pics of it i&#39;ll post em.

stay up.

go paint you fucking sally&#39;s

E-Terror
07-28-2006, 11:23 AM
ah, thats an Amtrak trackside box thingy, not a freight

i woulda hit the other side but the kid i was with&#39;s boyu had a toss on it, and didnt want me to go over it

E-Terror
07-31-2006, 06:22 PM
bump

if i didnt have work today i could have been in the new hatebreed video

i woulda killed kids

sloppymouthsex
07-31-2006, 06:28 PM
hey how about listen to Tower of Rome

elcs
07-31-2006, 08:30 PM
how about no?

E-Terror
07-31-2006, 08:38 PM
i started listening to grind again about a month ago, ive already stopped again.

i dunno what i was thinking

clockworkfuse
07-31-2006, 08:39 PM
how about suck it

KNOWthisX
07-31-2006, 10:05 PM
I saw Suicide Silence, All Shall Perish, Light this City, Iwo Jima, And We Danced, and OHTHEHUMANITY&#33; on thursday. SS FUCKING RIPS.

myl
07-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jul 31 2006, 08:38 PM
i started listening to grind again about a month ago, ive already stopped again.

i dunno what i was thinking
dude grind is the shit...bands like the locust, daughters, ed gein, as the sun sets, crippler crossface, the number twelve looks like you...all that shit is ass shredding awesomeness

08-01-2006, 03:05 AM
i saw terror today at fucking sounds of the underground. weak tour, but tix were free and terror fucking brought that place down son&#33; plus i got high and watched gwar shoot blood all over kids. hahha. terrors new cd also sounds pretty good. trustkill didnt fuck it up. sooo....go get some terror and go paint you fucking sallys&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

OHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;

E-Terror
08-01-2006, 11:41 AM
the new Terror album dropped already?

i just heard the news, early september, Hatebreed and First Blood are playing .

its gonna be awesome, Hatebreed will attract all kinds of faggoty ass mall metal i wear black elephant pants in the summer kids, and they&#39;ll all die durring First Blood, and then get killed even more durring Hatebreed

*570 Ambush
08-01-2006, 12:22 PM
philly kids will mess you up

E-Terror
08-01-2006, 12:27 PM
probably

Phillys got that rude ass dirty shit that i love

like Out To Win and Strength For A Reason

windows.down
08-01-2006, 12:30 PM
thrash is much better than grind. listen to Celebrity Murders and Deathcycle. the another breath, verse, hope conspiricy cds come out today so im excited. anyone on long island should go out to Giveback records in medford to get any hardcore, punk, underground hip hop cds and vinyl.

mhc
08-01-2006, 12:36 PM
http://www.myspace.com/themagpyes

E-Terror
08-01-2006, 02:56 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E8BF945307771A6 (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EE8BF945307771A6)

jez
08-01-2006, 09:33 PM
if you consider avenged sevenfold, Atreyu, As I lay Dying, Evergreen terrace
hardcore, please go kill yourself.

just putting it out there

elcs
08-01-2006, 10:29 PM
this is my friends band...hardcore punk:

http://www.myspace.com/thelatexnuns

start today
08-02-2006, 01:11 PM
i&#39;m goin to see righteous jams and cold world sunday. it should be sweeeet

elcs
08-02-2006, 03:51 PM
awsome...ruiner is comming here tomorrow&#33;

E-Terror
08-02-2006, 06:12 PM
fuck, RJ and Cold World, thats an amazing lineup right there.

id love to see that combo

myl
08-02-2006, 09:00 PM
i just discovered Knights of The Abyss last night, they fucking shred asshole. eh theyre death metal, not really hardcore but still its the tits

08-03-2006, 04:48 AM
ohhh havik. thanks you soo much for the stabyouintheheadandeatyourfaceoff tunes. i fucking love this shit. im soo fuckin stoked right now. you made my night tha shit. peace son.

E-Terror
08-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Aug 1 2006, 02:56 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E8BF945307771A6 (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EE8BF945307771A6)
word up man, bump for those who havent gotten up on this yet

E-Terror
08-05-2006, 12:54 AM
http://www.myspace.com/livinghellhc

bumpiddy bump this shit *****

KHAN
08-06-2006, 06:23 PM
hardocre is tite as fuck 818 LA khan one 2k6

elcs
08-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Our scene just had our annual all day bar-b-q yesterday. 12 Bands and everybody brings food. Its called bar-B-core...haha

-=AgA=-TrAnCe
08-07-2006, 08:41 AM
hahahahha, thhats a stupid ass name, but i like it...

E-Terror
08-07-2006, 10:34 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/ctbrthrhd/2006-08-27-FVK.jpg
this should be good

Msfyt
08-13-2006, 12:01 AM
sounds like a show going on here, the cromags and guns up are playing

anyways e-terror, the death threat show was good tonight...best band of the night
and talk about hot guys at the show, man i had no idea. i need to go to more hardcore shows

myl
08-13-2006, 12:54 AM
anyone ever hear of crowd deterrent? good shit check em out

http://www.myspace.com/crowddeterrent

heres 2 more

above this fire
http://www.myspace.com/abovethisfire

liferuiner
http://www.myspace.com/xlifexruinerx

E-Terror
08-13-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Msfyt@Aug 13 2006, 12:01 AM

anyways e-terror, the death threat show was good tonight...best band of the night
and talk about hot guys at the show, man i had no idea. i need to go to more hardcore shows
i soooo wished i coulda been there.
DT and Crowns Of Kings, 860 REPRESENT&#33;

elcs
08-13-2006, 03:03 AM
I just fucking saw Gorilla Biscuits, Murphys Law, and CBK. Best fucking show i have ever been to. Gorilla Biscuits was fucking amazing, and Murphys Law was the best live band i have ever seen. It was their singers birthday today and he threw a cake into the crowd and we had a fucking cake fight. CBK didnt dissapoint either. The only shitty part of the night was when the fucking bouncers kicked me out halfway through the GB set for stagediving. The bastards drug me out the side door and shut me out. Stupid fuckers. So.........i was sitting outside and started talking to the CBK guitar player and he let me in the back door and i got to stand on the side of the stage for the rest of the GB set. I even got a setlist :lol: Best fucking show i have ever been too.

DISKO NEVER DIESSS
08-13-2006, 03:30 AM
^sounds good

Msfyt
08-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror+Aug 13 2006, 01:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (E-Terror @ Aug 13 2006, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Msfyt@Aug 13 2006, 12:01 AM

i soooo wished i coulda been there.
DT and Crowns Of Kings, 860 REPRESENT&#33; [/b][/quote]
i missed crowns of kings
i showed up 4 hours late to the show and only missed 5 bands, i was shocked there was still 4 bands left&#33;&#33;

start today
08-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by elcs@Aug 13 2006, 03:03 AM
The only shitty part of the night was when the fucking bouncers kicked me out halfway through the GB set for stagediving.
hahahahah how the fuck do they have a GB show and not expect kids to stage dive

elcs
08-14-2006, 02:46 PM
yea no shit...plus civ kept telling people to do it and egging everybody on. It was awsome. I didnt actually jump off the stage...i jumped off this railing by the stage that was a few feet higher. But it was a five foot stage so there were some really good jumps. Some chick broke both her arms and got a concussion diving for GB. I jumped and landed on bunch of skinheads there for murphys law...that night was so damn fun.

E-Terror
08-14-2006, 07:04 PM
do any headwalking?

elcs
08-14-2006, 10:18 PM
haha no...but i should have. I walked in and gave my ticket do the dude...and i saw that they were checking pockets and had the metal detector wand and shit. I started freaking out because i had a pair of nuckles in my back pocket and there was no reentry to the show so i couldnt go get rid of them...my friend put his in his shoe but i had no time. So i sweeet talked the ticket guy and ran outside real quick to get rid of them and got to come back in. that would have sucked if they had found them and i wouldnt have been let in, they would have been confenscated, and possibly cops called...fuck getting in trouble for hiding a deadly weapon...

dotone
08-14-2006, 10:20 PM
i hate bouncers.

E-Terror
08-14-2006, 10:35 PM
lol, when i went to the Cabot St. venue in western Massachusets, the bouncers were fucking kids up more than anyone else durring 100 demons and death threat, it was awesome

nerdx
08-14-2006, 11:03 PM
damn, its been forever since ive been to any shows.
my local venue usually books the shows to start around 5 and i just got this new job
really sucks big time.

best show i probably saw recently was outbreak dvd shoot
shit was nuts

myl
08-14-2006, 11:07 PM
daughters is coming to my city on the 20th, show is gonna be insane

elcs
08-15-2006, 01:13 AM
at the venue i went to for the GB show, they had a history of the bouncers getting jumped. This venue is outside chicago and has a bunch of hardcore shows and all the bouncers dont know shit about hardcore so they just are douches. well one of them had the singer for Expired Youth (sweet hardcore from chicago, check em out) in a headlock and the bouncer got fuuuuuuuuuuucked up. i guess a bunch of that dudes friends all jumped him...his face was dented in and the guy almost died. so yea, the bouncers at that venue, like all venues, are pieces of shit. fuck bouncers, i hope they die.

08-15-2006, 12:57 PM
shit son. crown of kings&#33;? man i want those dudes to come to denver. i love this mile high, but fuck man. eastcoast is where its fuckin at. DT&#33; i would kill someone infront of their mamma to see death threat. no joke&#33; i dont know..dope shit comes through denver, but not as often as i wish and i see a lot of the same bands over and over. like terror. hahha&#33; these guys come like once a month. and there always touring on some metal ass tour. what the fuck? i got free tix for sounds of the underground. so i went and saw terror. and they were the best band there. i left after there set. and the show wsnt even close to being done. ha&#33; and there coming with unearth, bleeding through, through the eyes of the dead and animosity. all fucking metal show and then theres terror stirrin shit the FUCK up&#33; now if terror would come with an all hardcore line up like they used to. shit would be great. anyways.....next hardcore show commin soon is hoods son.
im always down for a hoods show.

OH YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33; HEY YOU SALLY&#39;S&#33;&#33;&#33;
FIGHT LIKE HELL AND ON A WARPATH TOUR ARE ON TOUR SUCKAS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
CHECK OUT THERE RESPECTIVE MY SPACE SHITS FOR INFO OR IF YA COOL ENOUGHT TO BE MY FRIEND. HAHAH&#33; CHECK MY PAGE HOMIES. I&#39;M JUST HYPIN MY BRO&#39;S BAND THAT IS BLOWIN UP, NAMED FIGHT LIKE HELL. THEY BE FROM THA 5280 AND REP THAT CORE FUCKIN HARD. AND ON A WARPATH. MO FUCKAZ&#33;&#33;&#33; CALIFORNIA HARDCORE THAT WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASSES. SOOO IF THEY ARE COMING TO YOUR TOWN, GO PEEP THAT SHIT&#33; IF YOUR TRULY DOWN WITH THA CORE, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED. WORD.

08-15-2006, 01:01 PM
look i did the work for you.
PeeP iT.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/xmilehighx/warpath_tour.jpg
fa sho. check it out dudes.

E-Terror
08-15-2006, 01:04 PM
no CT on that list, the fuck

MrQuote
08-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Anyone going to This Is Hardcore fest in Philly this weekend? I&#39;ll be there and maybe wanting to hook up with some kids that write after the show or something. I&#39;ll have some stickers I&#39;ll be randomly putting up around town based on hardcore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/RockRiot/DSC02557.jpg

CIFILONE
08-16-2006, 02:24 AM
fuck hardcore... <_<

fuck your breakdown songs...go drink a beer.

E-Terror
08-16-2006, 09:31 AM
who said we dont drink beer?

hell, i got shitty lastnight

Brek
08-16-2006, 09:32 AM
breakdowns?&#33;

fuck breakdowns i love beatdowns.
i love full on roaring screams adn chugging 2steps.

if you think bands like norma jean are hardcore leave this thread now.

hardcore is..

kids like us
shattered realm
six ft ditch
ninebar
knuckledust
beatdown fury
hoods
madball

etc

E-Terror
08-16-2006, 09:35 AM
shattered realm = thumbs up

Brek
08-16-2006, 09:36 AM
first albums best.

death metal hardcore

beaut

E-Terror
08-16-2006, 09:44 AM
i like their new jawn, the dead end blocks where life means nothing or something like that

elcs
08-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Brek@Aug 16 2006, 09:32 AM
breakdowns?&#33;

fuck breakdowns i love beatdowns.
i love full on roaring screams adn chugging 2steps.

if you think bands like norma jean are hardcore leave this thread now.

hardcore is..

kids like us
shattered realm
six ft ditch
ninebar
knuckledust
beatdown fury
hoods
madball

etc
knuckle dust

fuck yes&#33;

elcs
08-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by CIFILONE@Aug 16 2006, 02:24 AM
fuck hardcore... <_<

fuck your breakdown songs...go drink a beer.
like I said earlier...if you like punk...

E-Terror
08-16-2006, 10:30 AM
hes just pissed cause he realized that he was a crusty

08-21-2006, 12:06 PM
fuck.
well dudes....they&#39;ve found me. no shit. the fucking pattern crimes unit has fucking found me. i haven&#39;t gone in to talk to them yet, but a couple of my other bros have talked to these guys and one of them got 5,000 bucks in fines or serve time. fuck&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; my homies confessed to thier shit and say that they know for a fact that i have painted also. i mean they don&#39;t have picture proof that i did this shit, but my boys say they are pretty damn sure its me. god dammit. i&#39;ll keep you posted. unless i&#39;m in jail. peace bros. protect ya neck&#33;

ALL FOR THA CORE. 5280*

xAWOKE.925
08-21-2006, 01:37 PM
fuck&#33; that sucks dude&#33; best of luck.

on another note...any of you dudes know

make move
set your goals
the warriors
allegiance
lights out
hammertime
ceremony

sketch3
08-21-2006, 05:01 PM
der not ya bros if they dimed u out

dotone
08-21-2006, 05:04 PM
i listen to hatebreed. and theyre coming here in september. i might get hit in the mouth

elcs
08-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by xAWOKE.925@Aug 21 2006, 01:37 PM
fuck&#33; that sucks dude&#33; best of luck.

on another note...any of you dudes know

make move
set your goals
the warriors
allegiance
lights out
hammertime
ceremony
yea, set your goals is awsome. I got a shirt about a year ago. I saw the warriors a few months ago...it was ok. Apparently some dudes from allegiance are in set your goals. Im not sure which ones . I think it might be the singer

DaseONE
08-22-2006, 04:31 AM
I guess i could say im involved in the hardcore scene, But more of the deathmetal/grindcoreish scene aaha, More what im known for..ha.

DaseONE
08-22-2006, 04:32 AM
Man who ever up there said they liked madball i saw that shit worst show i have ever gone to, that fat fuck wasted my money.

DaseONE
08-22-2006, 04:34 AM
Fuck yeah man the warriors are the fucking best, i saw them back when they where still more of a local band it was fucking insane.

E-Terror
08-22-2006, 10:09 AM
i miss going to shows

fuck work, i wanna hit kids and and yell the words

mhc
08-22-2006, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oK0mGLtlAE

ahaha

E-Terror
08-22-2006, 10:16 AM
one of the few videos like that thats actually kinda funny

ME5T2
08-22-2006, 12:25 PM
i listen to deth core gindcore experimental metal etc. but i love rap too.

stewa_sk8
08-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ME5T2@Aug 22 2006, 12:25 PM
gindcore
&#33;&#33;&#33;
Grind or be grinded &#33;&#33;&#33;
&#33;&#33;&#33;
respect ...
&#33;&#33;&#33;

shifty!
08-22-2006, 05:48 PM
im not into hardcore but heres a link to a band at my school, this might not be hardcore so yehhhhhh... http://www.myspace.com/blackonyxmetal

start today
08-23-2006, 10:13 AM
have heart, verse and shipwreck tommorow

anyone like any of them?

E-Terror
08-23-2006, 10:17 AM
of course, i think everyone likes them

shipwreck is my favorite of that lineup though

start today
08-23-2006, 11:38 AM
yea shipwreck&#39;s good. i really want their album but i can&#39;t find it and none of my friends have it. anyone wanna send it to me? hahah

jez
08-23-2006, 12:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKZVXgXMsw...related&search= (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKZVXgXMsw&mode=related&search=)

CDC STOMP, RETARTED ASS UGLY BITCHES THAT LIVE NEAR ME.

start today
08-23-2006, 12:45 PM
if you ever see those bitches at a show or whatever show em what&#39;s good haha

Ladybug<3
08-23-2006, 12:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/purebrotherhood/Untitled-41.jpg

stewa_sk8
08-23-2006, 02:08 PM
http://friendship.palcomp3.cifraclub.terra.com.br/logo/8481.jpg
;)

dufus
08-23-2006, 02:26 PM
CDC kills shit. i never look around the forums, had no idea this thread existed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUW1861mMY4

elcs
08-23-2006, 04:23 PM
I dont get why the fuck you guys jock CDC so much. That band fucking blows. "CDC FAGGOT STOMP&#33;" Fuck that band. There are soooooooo many better bands. Somebody please explain this to me. <_<

someone13
08-23-2006, 04:41 PM
fuck im not into to that hardxcore emo shit but fucking but people put me under the goth sterotype evan efter i shaved my head

Griph
08-23-2006, 05:39 PM
801 grudge city hardcore represent&#33; cherem, aftermath of a trainwreck, xcool your jetsx

xdeathstarx just came thru a week ago too. those are some high energy kids for sure

E-Terror
08-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by someone13@Aug 23 2006, 04:41 PM
fuck im not into to that hardxcore emo shit but fucking but people put me under the goth sterotype evan efter i shaved my head
go fuck yourself, if you dont know shit about the culture dont fucking talk about it.

nuff said

jez
08-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by elcs@Aug 23 2006, 04:23 PM
I dont get why the fuck you guys jock CDC so much. That band fucking blows. "CDC FAGGOT STOMP&#33;" Fuck that band. There are soooooooo many better bands. Somebody please explain this to me. <_<
DID I EVER SAY I LIKED THEM?? no..

do i even listen to hardcore?? barely, and its all old school shit none of your AS I LAY DYING FUCK MY MOMS ASSHOLE bullshit..

They just are from my fuckin school, and those dumb bitches were "two stepping" like fucking FAGGOTS>

elcs
08-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by jez+Aug 23 2006, 08:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jez @ Aug 23 2006, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-elcs@Aug 23 2006, 04:23 PM
DID I EVER SAY I LIKED THEM?? no..

do i even listen to hardcore?? barely, and its all old school shit none of your AS I LAY DYING FUCK MY MOMS ASSHOLE bullshit..

They just are from my fuckin school, and those dumb bitches were "two stepping" like fucking FAGGOTS> [/b][/quote]
I wasnt refering to you actually, i was referring to the kid above me. And if you are talking to me and saying that I dont know about old hardcore... :rolleyes:

That said...does anybody here listen to Municipal Waste? Its like thrash/hardcore. Goooood stuff. B) Ive been listening to them alot lately. If anybody knows of any other good Thrash/punk or Thrash/hardcore band lemmie know. Ive been listening to that stuff alot latly.

E-Terror
08-24-2006, 12:23 AM
peep Rambo

and XfilesX

elcs
08-24-2006, 04:29 AM
YOU&#39;RE GOING DOWN THE STAIRS&#33;

DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS&#33;

HEAD FIRST&#33;

.A.K.4.7.
08-24-2006, 04:53 AM
i like dillinger escape plan

is that hardcore? fuck i dont know.

morningglory
08-24-2006, 05:58 AM
hardcore kids like skate shoes senaz.

Bosh
08-24-2006, 12:27 PM
What?

E-Terror
08-24-2006, 12:33 PM
hardcore is a subculture revolving around a style of music, and the people who are a part of this subculture are commonly refered to as "hardcore kids" by one and other.

so uhhhh, yeah, go away

.A.K.4.7.
08-24-2006, 05:30 PM
yeah well i dont give a fuck that im not a hardcore kid, fact is i like the music.
do i have to dress a certain way, or act a certain way to like the music? no.

E-Terror
08-24-2006, 06:03 PM
i wasent talking to you senas, bosh erased his post