PDA

View Full Version : Small Town?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Eye-Dea
01-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Anyone here live in a small town where no one writes in your town? ive been putting shit up everyweek and this town is so shooken up.

C3ZR ONE
01-24-2006, 07:10 PM
edit-I'm covering my ass by deleting some old posts.

Ume
01-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Eye-Dea@Jan 24 2006, 08:05 PM
Anyone here live in a small town where no one writes in your town? ive been putting shit up everyweek and this town is so shooken up.
same thing over here, except we had like 4 or 5 good writers, but they left, so yeah, i did a lot, and then i got caught...so i try to stick with trains and less visible stuff then what i was doing...

dirmaster0
01-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Eye-Dea@Jan 24 2006, 07:05 PM
Yea ya lil faggot, now get the fuck off bombing science and get a fuckin job <_<

C3ZR ONE
01-24-2006, 07:13 PM
And inevitabley..There is Screw Loose. The non picture posting waste of fucking space with absolutely nothing vaguely intelligent to say... ever... Give it a rest you fuck. It&#39;s old.

dirmaster0
01-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Ume+Jan 24 2006, 07:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ume @ Jan 24 2006, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Eye&#045;Dea@Jan 24 2006, 08:05 PM
same thing over here, except we had like 4 or 5 good writers, but they left, so yeah, i did a lot, and then i got caught...so i try to stick with trains and less visible stuff then what i was doing... [/b][/quote]
Same as here man--When WND crew bugged out, moved up to the TCs n died, the whole scene here went with it---Now theres one tagbanger writer and the fuckin wannabe sets messing up the surfaces--I swear this is gonna go to shit--but fuck till then it doesnt matter less ya get up right? :rolleyes: (n be smart doing it..)

Decoy Mike
01-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Yea i live in a small town too, thers some new guy goin around hittn all these new buildings that jes whent up. im thinkn he&#39;ll be busted real soon cause he&#39;s doin large scale bombs, you don&#39;t see much of that around here. I admire his courage though.

Nyc Sno
01-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Eye&#045;Dea@Jan 24 2006, 07:05 PM
you have no idea how many times ive made the news graffiti artist strikes again on a local....

its hillarious but they have no idea who i am :ph34r: :ph34r:

blondeshady2001
01-24-2006, 09:26 PM
post up a link to an article bro, show the readers that their fellow users are bein recognized lol.

Man Slut
01-24-2006, 10:00 PM
^^^ ur a fucking tard...hey you know that fukin uhh bank got bombed oh yea it was me yea im cool...traced IP notifys ur isp gives the pigs ur name adress phone number...retard

screw_loose
01-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2006, 07:13 PM
And inevitabley..There is Screw Loose. The non picture posting waste of fucking space with absolutely nothing vaguely intelligent to say... ever... Give it a rest you fuck. It&#39;s old.
that made me chuckle, but you and me both know this should be closed, which basically means you don&#39;t have a valid point.

but in the case you didn&#39;t agree with me, you need a tissue, because not only do you bitch about every other post i make, but you sound like a girl. give what a rest? big blank spaces? if im allowed to put that many characters in my post, i have every right to and i will, shove it up your ass and get over yourself.

hows that for vaguely intelligent? bitch.

and just to piss you off, here comes another blank space, but theres a message at the bottom&#33;

need some ice for that burn?

SpLiTbomber
01-24-2006, 10:44 PM
First off, where the hell do u live?

and second, if you just started they are probably shook cuz u suck

and third is that i have a fourth

fourth, my town barely n e one does graf other than the occasional "FUCK" "******S" or "VK" which is a local gang
so ya it suckz

dirmaster0
01-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by SpLiTbomber@Jan 24 2006, 10:44 PM

fourth, my town barely n e one does graf other than the occasional "FUCK" "******S" or "VK" which is a local gang
so ya it suckz
VK=Villie Lou Killer

its anti Vice Lord shit man..not a set...

Kard
01-24-2006, 11:18 PM
Yea Im the only one in my town. But there are the poseres who think they&#39;re bloods or Cripts and write that shit in the park

jinx671
01-25-2006, 05:16 AM
straight up from guam..pretty small island..

NiHiL
01-25-2006, 06:15 AM
im in a small town its me (PH) KOMA and ZNR everyone else is tooo scared

/*BlItZ*\
01-25-2006, 11:45 AM
im not in a small town, actually its one of the biggest citys in louisiana, but there isnt a scene. very little tags, only bombs i have seen are 3 and theres a reason why. too big a city to be only 5 real writers. all we can hit is behind buildings. but the trainyards by the conoco and ppg and chemical waste plants are unguarded...no shit, but thats pretty much it. its nice when some freights come outta h-town though

obsene
01-25-2006, 11:48 AM
im the only one who writes in my town <_<

settybomb
01-25-2006, 12:14 PM
I would quote Screw Loose in the fact that i agree with him on this. But i dont dare creating that much more wasted space in this amazing thread with that excessive ammount of space.

Yeah close this i mean.

steez_b
01-25-2006, 12:53 PM
theres ABSOLUTELY noone other than me that writes in my town

Tanner
01-25-2006, 03:01 PM
anyone lives in brighton

Detroit
01-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Tanner@Jan 25 2006, 03:01 PM
anyone lives in brighton
I live outside of Detroit you mean brighton Michigan? Ive seen some lame throwies in southfield, it was all crooked, sloppy, and wobbly. SJ YOU SUCK

Detroit
01-25-2006, 04:28 PM
O yeah
a,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhgusf kjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfjhg; svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaerl;k gjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl;sfd bnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkaskld kwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdfsjh sfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfdgkj lfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbvjne fbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eh
a,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhgusf kjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfjhg; svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaerl;k gjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl;sfd bnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkaskld kwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdfsjh sfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfdgkj lfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbvjne fbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eh
a,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhgusf kjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfjhg; svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaerl;k gjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl;sfd bnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkaskld kwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdfsjh sfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfdgkj lfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbvjne fbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eh
O yeah
a,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhgusf kjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfjhg; svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaerl;k gjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl;sfd bnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkaskld kwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdfsjh sfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfdgkj lfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbvjne fbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eh
a,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhgusf kjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfjhg; svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaerl;k gjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl;sfd bnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkaskld kwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdfsjh sfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfdgkj lfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbvjne fbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;ehO yeah
O yeah
O yeah
O yeah
a,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhgusf kjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfjhg; svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaerl;k gjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl;sfd bnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkaskld kwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdfsjh sfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfdgkj lfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbvjne fbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;ehO yeah
O yeah
a,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhgusf kjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfjhg; svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaerl;k gjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl;sfd bnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkaskld kwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdfsjh sfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfdgkj lfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbvjne fbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfldhg usfkjdlghsdlzjhbgklgdhlaskhga;khg;jksahakgjh;sadfj hg;svgfunc;tuaskderlksjflesajhf;alwkhfda;wlfgjhaer l;kgjw&#39;e;ajfgasdfmskjfdchfszjdfahjklertghkldfhkkl; sfdbnjklsfadkjldgfajhkafsdkjldeaw;fgjwvcnkjifhlkas kldkwekfnaasefdfasdk.sdvjkfgdsanmgfdnmfdanjsdfhjdf sjhsfnbmdfjhdvjhksdfahjksdfjhksfgajhfgsjhklfdkjlfd gkjlfdgkjlfadgjklfdsajklvkljafngjvlkjfsdhjvbafejbv jnefbnjanblalmnk/lfben/adfb/njalbnlnfdblnlnnlfglbllnbanblktaaklnbnlaetnkbnknbn kbklbkfgghhjjkililosetghrstyul&#39;/&#39;eha,fjhakjdhfak.jhdfdsjhbvfkjds.fhgjsfkhgk;sfl

JetBlack
01-25-2006, 08:07 PM
^^ your a fucking idiot. Anyway, yeah, I live in LA, but in the burbs. And theres not really any writes gettin up round here. So Im afraid to throw some shit up, cus therell be too much heat. Plus, shit gets buffed 3 days after you throw it up here.

recneps
01-25-2006, 10:03 PM
i live in a big town 2+ million residents and 5+ in the surrounding areas who commute in everyday. but theres really only 5 writers in the town. so we usually go to different town where the scene is huge/

I suggest finding a bigger town near by. if your too young to drive paint somewhere thats not noticable.

iro
01-25-2006, 10:44 PM
I live in a small town (numbering in the thousands) and I&#39;m in kind of the more expensive neighborhood, so I&#39;m a little wary of writing (still a toy). In a month I&#39;ll be able to drive though, that should open some opportunities.

Stonk
01-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Yeah in the town i live in im the only one who writes... and its just little tags right now. Waitin to get some caps. But about a 20 minute drive from here is asheville, which has a ton of dope writers

chill
01-25-2006, 11:07 PM
yeh im in a small town, i got in the paper for puttin up a tag last year lol, but im pretty close to nyc so mad writers hit up the lines. one thing im proud of though is Jaes is from here and rage3 is from nearby, but besides that small town sucks, everyhting gets buffed mad quick unless its in the middle of nowhere

molotow_15
01-27-2006, 03:01 PM
for a start i am no toy but im the on;y person in a small town and no one paints so i get busted even if its not me

AMAZ tbscrew
01-27-2006, 05:58 PM
^^ oh your not?? then post your shit up

To.The.Beat
01-27-2006, 07:44 PM
I live in a sort of small town theres about 8 writers but most of the good work around here is guys from the city. And it&#39;s good becuase we&#39;re all friends except for only one guy

Ume
01-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by molotow_15@Jan 27 2006, 04:01 PM
for a start i am no toy
i&#39;m gonna call bullshit on that and agree with amaz and post something up.

molotow_15
01-28-2006, 10:05 AM
im not postin anything
people on here hav nicked my stuff before
so fuk u all

dirmaster0
01-28-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by molotow_15@Jan 28 2006, 10:05 AM
im not postin anything
so fuk u all
If you cant take critisism, you shouldnt be writing--no matter what one does, theres ALWAYS going to be people hating on you for it--Grow some balls ***** <_<

Ume
01-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by molotow_15@Jan 28 2006, 11:05 AM
im not postin anything
so fuk u all
ahahahaha yeah ok, go bomb some more airplanes...fucking cunt, no one would wanna bite something that bad.

xAWOKE.925
01-28-2006, 06:48 PM
hahah...man thats some shit up there.

anyway i live in kind of a small town but there&#39;s some more people mostly lil toys gettin up but i roll with some people who get up a lot. I figure its good to start out in your town and try to get up as much as you can without gettin too much heat then branch to other cities (SF, Berkely, Oakland) as much as you can.

kongo
01-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by molotow_15@Jan 27 2006, 03:01 PM
for a start i am no toy but im the on;y person in a small town and no one paints so i get busted even if its not me
so if your the only one in your town that paints, how can u get busted if you didnt do it???

obsene
02-01-2006, 11:28 AM
haha^^oh yeh :lol:

camo
02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Detroit+Jan 25 2006, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Detroit &#064; Jan 25 2006, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Tanner@Jan 25 2006, 03:01 PM
anyone lives in brighton
I live outside of Detroit you mean brighton Michigan? Ive seen some lame throwies in southfield, it was all crooked, sloppy, and wobbly. SJ YOU SUCK[/b][/quote]
i live in berkley. you any where near by.

skaterbomber
02-02-2006, 06:48 PM
i live in a small town nobody really writes but me and my shit is tight so everyone is like damn that shit is cool i wonder if we know him and shit like that

but mostly i just drive to the city and do most of my work there
alot more ppl will see it there anyway

dirmaster0
02-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by skaterbomber@Feb 2 2006, 06:48 PM
i live in a small town nobody really writes but me and my shit is tight so everyone is like damn that shit is cool i wonder if we know him and shit like that

but mostly i just drive to the city and do most of my work there
alot more ppl will see it there anyway
post your "tight" shit up then

Detroit
02-04-2006, 09:58 PM
1. Dont brag about it
2. Dont use myspce
nuff said

PhantomBomber
02-04-2006, 11:05 PM
yea i just moved from the city a couple years ago ...now im in the burbs in the middle of no where and everytime i put somethin up its like mayhem because everyone knos about it...its fukkin awesome-the only time anything else goes up its some stupid wannabe gang and they just put up somethin like "crips" and it looks like shit, but when my pieces go up everyone knos

dirmaster0
02-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by PhantomBomber@Feb 4 2006, 11:05 PM
yea i just moved from the city a couple years ago ...now im in the burbs in the middle of no where and everytime i put somethin up its like mayhem because everyone knos about it...its fukkin awesome-the only time anything else goes up its some stupid wannabe gang and they just put up somethin like "crips" and it looks like shit, but when my pieces go up everyone knos
Yea man I hear u 110%--Same shit now that the game died down, the most we have is outlines--yea--fuckin OUTLINES by pussy ass tagbangin writers like dicke n pinch putting up -half decent characters--looks like a fuckin pacman--Im the only dumb kid even doing filled in bombs--they look like shit too, least its somethin tho right?..

Burn up the streets n never let that shit die haha :blink:

Detroit
02-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by dirmaster0+Feb 5 2006, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dirmaster0 @ Feb 5 2006, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PhantomBomber@Feb 4 2006, 11:05 PM
Yea man I hear u 110%--Same shit now that the game died down, the most we have is outlines--yea--fuckin OUTLINES by pussy ass tagbangin writers like dicke n pinch putting up -half decent characters--looks like a fuckin pacman--Im the only dumb kid even doing filled in bombs--they look like shit too, least its somethin tho right?..

Burn up the streets n never let that shit die haha :blink: [/b][/quote]
just be careful fines are higher in the burbs

PhantomBomber
02-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by dirmaster0+Feb 5 2006, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dirmaster0 @ Feb 5 2006, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PhantomBomber@Feb 4 2006, 11:05 PM

Burn up the streets n never let that shit die haha :blink: [/b][/quote]
yea i kno the only thing that sukks is that i have nothin to compete with im the only one puttin up good stuff i need a crew and some rivals its more fun that way

dirmaster0
02-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by PhantomBomber+Feb 5 2006, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PhantomBomber @ Feb 5 2006, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dirmaster0@Feb 5 2006, 12:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-PhantomBomber@Feb 4 2006, 11:05 PM

yea i kno the only thing that sukks is that i have nothin to compete with im the only one puttin up good stuff i need a crew and some rivals its more fun that way [/b][/quote]
Mmm on the bright side if youre good enough, you could spawn up a scene there yourself...

PhantomBomber
02-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by dirmaster0+Feb 5 2006, 02:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dirmaster0 @ Feb 5 2006, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by PhantomBomber@Feb 5 2006, 02:12 PM

Originally posted by dirmaster0@Feb 5 2006, 12:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-PhantomBomber@Feb 4 2006, 11:05 PM
yea i just moved from the city a couple years ago ...now im in the burbs in the middle of no where and everytime i put somethin up its like mayhem because everyone knos about it...its fukkin awesome-the only time anything else goes up its some stupid wannabe gang and they just put up somethin likeĀ* "crips" and it looks like shit, but when my pieces go up everyone knos

yea i kno the only thing that sukks is that i have nothin to compete with im the only one puttin up good stuff i need a crew and some rivals its more fun that way
Mmm on the bright side if youre good enough, you could spawn up a scene there yourself... [/b][/quote]
yea i thot about that too u kno- startin up my own crew and gettin other people into it so i might do that

rancid
02-05-2006, 10:30 PM
im on a freakin military base&#33; i cant even put my tag up without it being in the paper let alone do a peice, but yeah i use my sting relief mop and do some occasional bombs on the skatepark.

dirmaster0
02-06-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by rancid@Feb 5 2006, 10:30 PM
im on a freakin military base&#33; i cant even put my tag up without it being in the paper let alone do a peice, but yeah i use my sting relief mop and do some occasional bombs on the skatepark.
Ha man my ex had a navy family--anyway ..shit...hit up some tanks :lol: :blink:

rancid
02-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by dirmaster0
Ha man my ex had a navy family--anyway ..shit...hit up some tanks
i might just do that B) :ph34r:

Mexiklan Beaner
02-14-2006, 04:56 PM
I live in northeast GA and its a small town, there are barely any writers that i know of. no bombs or pieces. any of u guys live in north ga?

sketch 01
03-05-2006, 02:53 PM
yeah i live in a small town me and my brother are the only ones who write here it kinda sux

+HyBriD+
03-06-2006, 12:17 AM
same here.small town no writers but paper bitchs, im teh only one with balls enoguh to go paint so yeah suxs being all alone, but better tehn having a toy as krew

Brilliant2U
03-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Hopedale Massachusetts. One street light, and like 30 cops with the same haircut. no more than a quarter of a mile from my home are two enourmouse warehouses with every kind of wall imaginable. Ones a huge light green warehouse i dont know what the fuck is for but i can see that the lights are on inside when i turn around in my computer chair. the other building is a historyical, blah, industry building with ladders leading you to the roof and other levels of the place. theres a fuckin green, old skool caboose thats just sitting on an abandoned railway and they also park no less than 20 TRAILERS in this abandoned parking lot that used to be a parking lot for a smaller building, some company went out of business so they pay the town to park these white trailers in there lot. a little private storage company that has five garages next to my friend enione lives lives across the street from. and all within a quarter mile radius barns here and there but ive been here for a year and i hit a school bus with a blue marker and yeah fuck bombing here cant afford it..ill travel here and there whenever i can but ive set up boards in my basement and my cousins so ill live till i finish school i guess

Nutz
03-06-2006, 09:26 PM
I&#39;m planning to hit up the town water tower the weekend before i leave. You guys think you have it bad, I live in the former horse capital of michigan. The Dying Breed are the only ones there.

Hey, if anyones ever gotten a water tower or bill boards i need some help too. I got a a few months to plan before i do it.

>skea<
03-06-2006, 09:42 PM
um i guess do it at like 3 or 4 am? and dont wear flashy colors? and look for a quik place that u can hide up there if the cops pass by..and u might need sum watchers with walky talkys...some real military shit lol

Nutz
03-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the imput

FWBMeth
03-07-2006, 09:41 PM
dude i can relate to this totally i live in milton ontario, so shitty only graff is 4:20 so we just burn all that shit up,

FWBMeth
03-07-2006, 09:44 PM
graff is so fun in small towns they get all pissed and its all new to them

CES198
03-07-2006, 10:26 PM
yea i live in a small town to but they really don&#39;t care as much as long as its not in the open, i have seen trainyards hit, and its alot of abandon buildings to.

Dizzy39
03-26-2006, 03:04 PM
its harder to write in a small town. I know, i live in one. Though I usually stick to crowded truckstop bathrooms or railcars that pass near by.

Dizzy39
03-26-2006, 03:09 PM
dude in my town their is a huge water tower getting built. Guess since Im the only tagger in town.... well u get the picture. :D

Xsjadox
03-26-2006, 03:10 PM
heh,Yeah... My town is 7km big... 3km of suburbs.. 4 of big streets and what not.. going to see how much I can cover in 3 hours tomorrow&#33;&#33;

Dizzy39
03-26-2006, 03:19 PM
[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]Coolest part of my small town is the abd. pool near my house :ph34r:

Dizzy39
03-26-2006, 03:20 PM
[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]Coolest part of my small town is the abd. pool near my house :ph34r:

*s*h*a*d*e*
03-27-2006, 10:13 AM
hull-england -.-

r.A.n.D.o.M
03-27-2006, 10:32 AM
talk about small suburban shit towns being over the top , this one guy walks up to a tunnel under the road scribbles his tag and leaves

made all the local papers " HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN " etc etc

funny thing is i was goona hit it up lol

anarchy
03-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Yep. Im in a small town. It sucks. Mostly throwies. But kill that shit with stickers and tags. Thats wut i do. THeres like 3 writers herr. Im in an outskirt of Allentown P.A. Anyone near there?

Honor
03-28-2006, 12:08 PM
i&#39;m outside philly, near nova. cops are crazy here, it&#39;s too rich. any pedestrians see you and you&#39;re fucked.

PimpaFaith129
03-28-2006, 05:09 PM
lol

leaks
03-28-2006, 05:21 PM
the more u tag over every sign and stupid ass places were it loks ugly the more likely ur going to get caught espcially if kids know ur the only one who paints in ur school so if u live in a small town dont be hittin up ur highschool bathroom or ur tests that u hand into ur teacher,

teachers loves to suck the principals dick so watch out for writing on ur desks

Flame
03-28-2006, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE]for a start i am no toy but im the on;y person in a small town and no one paints so i get busted even if its not me
Moltow 15

THat is bullshit. If u are hte only one that writes in a small town how the fuck wuld u get busted if there wuz no one else to do it?

BOOGIEMAN
03-28-2006, 07:15 PM
im from a small town in southern orange county, there&#39;s only about 3 or 4 other writers, the only other people that wright are from a local gang gang and if they see your pieces or tags they&#39;ll look for you and kick your ass, its a bust

Dizzy39
03-28-2006, 07:41 PM
dude my school is so ridiculous in how they dont care about graffiti because they&#39;re to worried about keeping the dumbass students grades up. Its open season everyday here&#33; :D

Sprae
03-28-2006, 08:12 PM
i live in a small town outside of denver and theres TONS of sick places to do pieces but there is like only two other writers and they are like 4 years older than me
i havent hit anything up yet though... still gettin my structure down (im toy)

yea... alot of the people here are rich and its gonna be so fun just to piss them off... butt you gotta be careful when dealing with rich people because they might molest you

Tye
03-29-2006, 10:32 PM
I live in the south in the arkansas and theres no graffiti scene anywhere I see some gang related shit that blows and of course the racsist graffiti but other then that there is nothing so I am basically a lone runner. Thats ok because when ever I see the gang and racist crap I can just go over it to piss&#39;em off :D

comocomo
03-29-2006, 10:39 PM
ahahah, i had my first encounter with the police today. i almost shit mahself...

dark\gbk
03-30-2006, 12:44 AM
well my krew and my mates krew had a graff war to see whose krew was better and we made the local about 5 times.

around my neighbourhood graff is everywer so its hard to get up but becase my mates bro is the leader of g.k i got up easy so ur small towns are probs a good thing

dark\gbk
03-30-2006, 12:53 AM
como como ur a fag

and ur full of shit that pig didnt go easy on you becase he new u had paint and if the place u wer bombing was dat badley covered in other peoples shit den dnt go der. u need some lessons. if a pig new u had paint he wuld go harder on you u fuking tool

u make no sense at all

go sketch and wen u hav some balls and some skill come bak

bom-disoposal
04-17-2006, 05:25 PM
i live in the uk, my city is pretty big, theres a fair amount of writers, but theres alot of lil kids hoo think they are good, but they do nothin ,more than lil tags with lil markers.
peace

oh yea close this now...its shit

sabeSAHBEY
04-17-2006, 10:30 PM
during school i live in a small city wit my cuzins and graffiti on every fuckin wall but when i go and live with my imediate family and there is hardly anything but there is a college so whatever goes up mostly from me or just kids fuckin around they think is the college kids which most of the ok to good shit is

What Happened to the Letters?
04-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Eye&#045;Dea@Jan 24 2006, 08:05 PM
ive been putting shit up everyweek and this town is so shooken up.
well i hereby present you with "the hick basdass award of 2006"

i too live in a small town, but io spend weekends in a city so i mainly just get up there, here i do only the chill spots

What Happened to the Letters?
04-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by comocomo@Mar 29 2006, 11:39 PM
ahahah, i had my first encounter with the police today. i almost shit mahself... these fuckers come rollin up, no noise or anything. we were on this trail that just so happens to go under a bridge, we wrote all over it but theres aready tons of shit so it&#39;s almost unnoticable. then thiese fucking cops roll up... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

tell us to walk over there....

"We got a call about some kids..."

scaredy time

"hanging off a bridge."

some fucking soccer mom called the cops on us because we were hanging off the bridge near the way edge, and we were up like a foot&#33; :lol:

she must have thought we were gonna fucking walk on the edge and jump off or soemthing. I think the cop knew i had paint and wanted to go easy on us becuase he kept looking at the lil bulge in my sweatshirt. scary shit.
he just went easy on you cause your a lil bitch ass kdi he knew didnt haev arecord, and if they wanted to arrest you they woudl hav cause the paitn fuems are really strong so they could obviously tell fresh graff from old shit...they probly only went there to make sure no one was hurt from fallign off that bridge

uhhh
04-19-2006, 05:26 PM
i don&#39;t live in a small town, not even a town, i live in a city filled with a billon toys and a few good crews, the end.

revolt
04-21-2006, 03:01 PM
i use to live in a small town where we would just hit local skateparks and now i live in Miami, I miss the smalls man&#33; even thought there&#39;s a lot more graf here, everywhere is lit, there are tons of cameras, and stuff get&#39;s buffed so fast, in small twons there are less lights and they don&#39;t know to paint over stuff right away so it runs longer

Seek139
04-21-2006, 05:51 PM
i&#39;ve...well not me but you know have made the local news and i&#39;m known throughtout the state...dont worry about it just sharing the story&#39;s

Mexiklan Beaner
04-21-2006, 09:57 PM
hey comocomo, where do u live?

MENG!
04-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Only one in my town
Kinda want a crew, cuse then i could talk about graf and have some pple that know what im talking about.

Mexiklan Beaner
04-23-2006, 12:19 AM
i feel u meng....i live in a small town too and it sucks ass. there are only 3 writers that i know of and i only painted wit one of the so far and there is this toy crew here....but thats it. i hate small towns. i want to live in a big city

Seek139
04-23-2006, 12:23 AM
nothign wrong wit toy crews i used to be in one we bombed really hard and i learned alot. Aslong asyou put them in their place bro you got my love...

Mexiklan Beaner
04-23-2006, 12:25 AM
nah dude, dont get me wrong. i dont have anything against toy crews. cuz im a toy myself. lol. i just mentioned that there is a toy crew here which i find good cuz there is no graff scene here.. so im cool wit the as long as they dont cross me out

Seek139
04-25-2006, 10:11 AM
theirs a story wit that though i broke away from the crew since i was gettin soo far ahead of them. and got in a fight wit someone from the crew who was like bro&#39;s wit me for soo long and like why is it that you find your best friends talking shit on you just cause of graffiti...anyway b/s i kicked his ass and he had all his "boi&#39;s" back him up or what not and shit...and i ended up gettin punked by like 4 people and i was really steaming about it and almost had my crew go and find him we were gonna spray his face and clothes shit like that but i was like naww... lets just go fuck up his shit ass spots

ruse
04-25-2006, 10:58 AM
we had a few b4 but there not active atm except for NBK. i used tag with em but i prefer to go solo now

vare_187uk
04-25-2006, 01:26 PM
NBK WAS A WORLD fernominom of toys man it could of been big man
but there was too much beef

my towns beeing buffed as we speak

all my fotos i havent got aswell bastards

step one
04-25-2006, 01:36 PM
I&#39;m from a smaller town with no one cept like 3 or four total writers, dont know what happened, in high school EVERYONE wrote, now only like 3 of us and some skaters....but most of them are toy as fuck...i wish i lived in a big city and could go bombing with some one else beside myself, man, i do alot more runnin with no look out....thats why i got fuckin raped by the bacon when i got caught on a billboard...didnt even see his ass coming...

vare_187uk
04-25-2006, 01:39 PM
another thing small towns less writers = get caught alot quicker

so be careful on that account

comocomo
04-25-2006, 07:19 PM
LOL

nbk
i saw one of those tags around here... it was under a bridge, next to like these lil aparment things. ahaha

shittier than mine and i&#39;m as toy as they come. not only was it VERY SHITTY, they must have found the shittiest paint they could. all faded and shit... and it had some yellow in it but it was so faded it looked like mustard. It was new too, i go around there all the time.

step one
04-28-2006, 10:36 AM
^ hater.

also, in my town and around my area meth is crazy out of control (fuckin tweakers) and alot of the cops here concentrate on them...i hate meth heads but shit, at least they keep the heat off my back...

Mexiklan Beaner
04-28-2006, 03:02 PM
^ :lol: haha, i did a piece sayin Toys R Us... it makes a good crew name but what about when ur not a toy anymore :ph34r:

R00k1
04-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Im pretty sure im the only one in my town. But theres always tampa thats 2 hrs away.

uhhh
04-28-2006, 03:58 PM
that must suck to live in a small town, i mean you have more unpainted spots but the cops would know it was you

Mexiklan Beaner
04-28-2006, 04:14 PM
yea.......it sucks

R00k1
04-28-2006, 04:31 PM
I&#39;d rather live in a city anytime.

G-RAF
04-28-2006, 04:36 PM
yeh town wit nuff bored cops itching to get a piece of action...really sucks. and limited supply of tips/markers and good cans

ss_Solo
04-28-2006, 07:12 PM
yea i&#39;m ina a semi-small town - 20,000 people...one of the few who do this so i&#39;m gonna take it easy on hitting crowded places

some guy from NCI...
04-28-2006, 07:18 PM
JOOOOOOKEEER&#33;&#33;&#33; That made me crease so much...

And so did screw looses posts..

Thanks for both making me laugh :lol:

Sprae
04-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by ss_Solo@Apr 28 2006, 06:12 PM
yea i&#39;m ina a semi-small town - 20,000 people...one of the few who do this so i&#39;m gonna take it easy on hitting crowded places
hehehehe you and me both bro.... until this summer ;)

ss_Solo
04-29-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Sprae+Apr 28 2006, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sprae @ Apr 28 2006, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ss_Solo@Apr 28 2006, 06:12 PM
hehehehe you and me both bro.... until this summer ;) [/b][/quote]
hell yea

mr_pwnzor
04-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I live in a small down. Me and two of my friends are the only writters here. We bombed around a few times, and since then I&#39;ve gotten busted once. While the cop was talking to my parents I heard him say that "There&#39;s been an epidemic of grafitti lately.", which would mean the three of us threw the town into an uproar.
Now that&#39;s gettin&#39; up. :blink:

be quick or be dead
04-29-2006, 04:57 PM
my hometown is pretty only about 3-5 taggers here my tag is &#39;&#39;zion&#39;&#39; and then some little bitch comes along with &#39;&#39;noiz&#39;&#39; ive seen him a few times and i was wondering should i beat the little **** down ive been tagging for a while and its pissing me off

ss_Solo
04-29-2006, 10:44 PM
beat his ass and tell him to **** off <_<

AceONE
04-29-2006, 10:49 PM
i live in a small town just outside of Green Bay, WI

and there are only a couple of us that actually write.
and the cops haven&#39;t seemed to give to much shit about, except for a couple stuffed getting buffed here and there

ss_Solo
04-30-2006, 03:04 PM
it would be soo cool living in like a huge city cuz you&#39;d never get caught (unlesss you were really bad) and nobody would ever even suspect you

plus tons of awesome spots to hit

Mexiklan Beaner
05-01-2006, 05:16 PM
yo, here in my small town, i got crossed out by a gang.........for no reason <_< so i crossed them back and did a couple of throw ups here n there. i feel better. :D but i hate it when gangs write graff. they dont know anything. it gives graff a bad name and they cross out other writers for no reason.

ss_Solo
05-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Mexiklan Beaner@May 1 2006, 04:16 PM
yo, here in my small town, i got crossed out by a gang.........for no reason <_< so i crossed them back and did a couple of throw ups here n there. i feel better. :D but i hate it when gangs write graff. they dont know anything. it gives graff a bad name and they cross out other writers for no reason.
agreed...well playes mate

Seek139
05-01-2006, 05:26 PM
get ur crew...and cross out the gang write "instead of slangin crack ur gonna be slangin balls in jail toys"

Sprae
05-01-2006, 05:26 PM
yea plus gang graff looks like flat out shit

ss_Solo
05-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Sprae@May 1 2006, 04:26 PM
yea plus gang graff looks like flat out shit
hell yea just dont go over their stuff if you know they might catch you...if they did i wouldn&#39;t want to be in your spot...lol

AceONE
05-01-2006, 05:31 PM
under this over pass were hobos live and by a hardees in Greenbay theres a bunch of nasty gang graffiti symbols and hobo shit, its kinda funny

ss_Solo
05-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by AceONE@May 1 2006, 04:31 PM
under this over pass were hobos live and by a hardees in Greenbay theres a bunch of nasty gang graffiti symbols and hobo shit, its kinda funny
haha if i was a hobo i would graffiti peoples eyes...lol

Mexiklan Beaner
05-01-2006, 05:37 PM
haha yea id hate to be me too if they catch me :ph34r: but hey, someone&#39;s got to do it. plus i dont have a crew.so its up to me to take them out. and as for crossin them out and puttin that. i wrote somethin on top of theirs, i put : PUT YOUR CANS UP&#33; GANGS DONT BELONG IN GRAFFITI. graff is sacred to us. lets keep it that way

AceONE
05-01-2006, 08:07 PM
yea the gang that was writing shit all over the walls was some 13up mexican gang

Mexiklan Beaner
05-02-2006, 04:48 PM
i know im tellin u man... gangs r ruinin it. gang graff is just a waste of paint

ados
05-02-2006, 04:53 PM
if its MS 13 i wouldnt fuck around, crazy hispanic ganggg takin over. i dunno where your from tho.

AceONE
05-02-2006, 04:53 PM
:angry: hell yea and then they make us look bad :angry:

AceONE
05-02-2006, 04:54 PM
im from wisconsin

_LO_ DOP CREW
05-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Thats how my town is :unsure:

ss_Solo
05-02-2006, 06:42 PM
yea it sucks being one of the few in your town...oh well

mizta
05-02-2006, 06:59 PM
CLOSE&#33;

Soulful
05-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Everyone is talking about living in small towns and all that. I live in one too, and I*m curious. How are the cops going to know its me? Its not they have finger prints, no one knows I write, nothing. Only way they would know is if I got busted, but I hear everyone talking about "If you do it the cops know its you and blah blah." How? It makes no sense.

Feliks
05-02-2006, 08:35 PM
They&#39;re full of shit.
If you do it properly, you won&#39;t get busted in the first place.
Be ninja, man.
Like me, haven&#39;t gotten caught yet. Then again, i haven&#39;t been out in the really public places yet. Not good enough.
So like I was saying, Just go out at night if you&#39;re piecing or bombign or whatever, make sure that if you&#39;re alone you&#39;re not listening to music, and if you are, make sure 100% that no one is going to bother you. If you brign someone else with you, they can keep eyes out. Chill out. You&#39;ve got 3 strikes anyway ;)

R00k1
05-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Feliks@May 2 2006, 07:35 PM
They&#39;re full of shit.
If you do it properly, you won&#39;t get busted in the first place.
Be ninja, man.
Like me, haven&#39;t gotten caught yet. Then again, i haven&#39;t been out in the really public places yet. Not good enough.
So like I was saying, Just go out at night if you&#39;re piecing or bombign or whatever, make sure that if you&#39;re alone you&#39;re not listening to music, and if you are, make sure 100% that no one is going to bother you. If you brign someone else with you, they can keep eyes out. Chill out. You&#39;ve got 3 strikes anyway ;)
3 Strikes?

Feliks
05-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Three strikes you&#39;re out? No? Small town though, that&#39;s how we roll. :lol:

R00k1
05-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Shiit. I live in a small town..But if you get caught..you get caught. The cops have like nothing todo here.

Feliks
05-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Even still. We may have been a small town, but the skatepark kept the 5-0 busy. Now they&#39;ve moved it....And made a new one. The new one rocks. The one they moved sucks cock. Legacy is ill. It&#39;s got a bowl, they&#39;re permanent too, it&#39;s pretty big...But the lights are on timers. So when you gotta go, you gotta go.
B-dot is too soft on us. They won&#39;t be for long though...we&#39;re growing too fast and all the wiggers and sluts are trying to fuck us over.

Necro-
05-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by step one@Apr 28 2006, 09:36 AM
^ hater.

also, in my town and around my area meth is crazy out of control (fuckin tweakers) and alot of the cops here concentrate on them...i hate meth heads but shit, at least they keep the heat off my back...
damn&#33; that&#39;s exactly how it is here, i live in a tiny ass town and it&#39;s an enormous meth area (its on I-80), we dont even have a swat team so we bring in swat from otehr towns to do huge drug busts, lol.

but there are only like 3 writers here, we&#39;re all toys but gettin better. then there are the stupid ass posers that write east side on everything, stupid wankers, we live in a small town in the midwest.

biggest problem is that the best places to write are right around the police station, and police have NOTHING better to do most of the time than find writers.

ss_Solo
05-04-2006, 11:17 PM
same with where i am...very few writers which makes it tough

R ! O T
05-06-2006, 10:55 AM
I live in Baltimore County, and I dont see much stuff.. They are more problems out here though, like cocaine and theft but whatever.. Im just starting out, but I want to shake things up a little. :)

BoRe-719-
05-06-2006, 02:30 PM
compared to denver the town i live in, which as over 500000 ppl, is small. the scene is awsome its like impossible to get caught

und.efeat.ed
05-06-2006, 06:09 PM
I live in a small-yet-growing town outside of orlando fl., just a toy tho... been sketchin an shit, hope to start painting over the summer. Anybody got any advice, post it please

MEATBALL
05-06-2006, 11:58 PM
I live in a small town in Kentucky. there aint much of a seen here, just peaple paintin shit like "bill was here". me and my friends are the only real writers but were toys. <_<

Mexiklan Beaner
05-07-2006, 01:13 AM
i feel u bro. i hate it here. as soon as i move out, im gonna move into the city.

aces
05-07-2006, 01:47 AM
^^Same here dude. I can&#39;t wait till I get together enought money to get into the city. Parents are makin wait three more years till I&#39;m 18 so that gives me plenty of time to make some money.

aces
05-07-2006, 01:47 AM
^^Same here dude. I can&#39;t wait till I get together enought money to get into the city. Parents are makin wait three more years till I&#39;m 18 so that gives me plenty of time to make some money.

Mexiklan Beaner
05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
yea man, i cant take small towns. no writers, no graff scene, nothing to do, mad boring

GUNR
05-07-2006, 08:57 PM
yeah even though san jose is the 10th biggest city in the country i still think the only gud shit here is out when i go camping in the footie hills

Mexiklan Beaner
05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
lol. so in general, small towns suck

Fluffy Bunnies
05-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Small mormon towns are the worst... everybody kkows everybody... and my boys live in one and on the weekend we went bombing, and there were cops, narcs, and people watchin&#39; us... even at like 2 in the morning... When we tore that place a new one and called it a night... it felt good to know we were the only writers there... cept for the rebels who put thug on the walls everywhere... that&#39;s not even graf... we did a burner last month and they went over it with chrome kinda paint... it felt bad... it really hurt... then jus last week the wall got paint over to a shit brown color... we bombed that jus 2 days ago... wonder how long it will stay.

ruairi
05-09-2006, 04:04 PM
yea i live in da shwa (Oshawa) Ive only seen one throwup in town and 3 tags. So Im pretty much safe

shifty!
06-05-2006, 08:27 PM
yeah same here it sucks, but i get my drivers liense this septmeber (hopefully) so i can just go to cities and get up there...

topclot
06-05-2006, 11:03 PM
EXACT same thing happened to me when i lived down in the river for a while, paints a bitch to get and everyone flips. but the wierd thing was that was the most drugged out, crimed out town ever&#33; small towns are wierd that way though.

toon_dragon
06-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2006, 07:10 PM
Good way to get nicked. The smaller the town, the more avid they are to find you. I speak from experience. Busted in 93. I wrote in Seattle, nobody gave a fuck. Then I wrote here and there in a small town outside of Seattle and got hit up immediately. Now I&#39;m In South Dakota. There&#39;s only 3 of us. I only do stickers, stencils, and freights. Let the other 2 catch the heat...
that makes me nervous.....i too live in a small town/small state close to south dakota. and i just painted on the bridge recently, i think im gunna get down there and paint over it before somethin happens though.

toon_dragon
06-05-2006, 11:25 PM
what was your penalty?

tint1
06-05-2006, 11:51 PM
i live in the burbs...not much graff, a few writers and some gang shit, ive seen some good handstyles here though...more graff is popping up, im glad to see it happening

ZeNiTh
06-06-2006, 11:04 AM
dude my small town has 1000 people, coffee shop, hotel, aba. train depot.. wit old trains in surplus. Trains are my only option, mostly houses here. Now tell me does your town suck this bad? Doubt it&#33;

ECGA
06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
yeah. i dont live in a small town. not a city, but not a small one. population of like 82,000 or somthing around there. but the only writers i know of in my town are me, my friend down the street (hes cool but only does stencils really anymore), and some other kid storm who i dont know.

my only advice to people who live in small towns...go to the towns next to you. if you hit them up theyll be loooking within thier own town for someone... they wont suspect you.....as much..... i live in a fairly big town, but i stilll dont do shit within a mile of my house.

aces
06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by ZeNiTh@Jun 6 2006, 11:04 AM
dude my small town has 1000 people, coffee shop, hotel, aba. train depot.. wit old trains in surplus. Trains are my only option, mostly houses here. Now tell me does your town suck this bad? Doubt it&#33;
you have good acess to trains and you are saying that it sucks i have no acces to anything but street signs and electrical boxes so yea that sucks bad

L_O_O_K
06-06-2006, 09:45 PM
small town in jersey ther is some graffiti but just not that much im still trying to find writers from 973 any writers ther pm

Kid1
06-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Riverhead in new york man nobody actually paints everyone just writes,but since me and my bra ish are going out alot some other people are or atleast "trying" to

blaike
06-08-2006, 04:30 AM
i live in a small town, and ive seen some writing, but not much. most of it is just random handstyles like on fire hydrants or windows. The stuff that i&#39;ve done with friends just gets buffed over/whitewashed/ plastered in like a day.

how were you caught? did someone catch you in the middle? a guard? cop? cameras? crazy pi people?

Rhom
06-08-2006, 06:47 AM
Yeah, I know that problem.

afek
06-08-2006, 04:00 PM
i live in a small town and there only on good writer

Rhom
06-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah their is only me and my friend so its like no competition which is nice.

Mexiklan Beaner
06-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by aces+Jun 6 2006, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aces @ Jun 6 2006, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeNiTh@Jun 6 2006, 11:04 AM
you have good acess to trains and you are saying that it sucks i have no acces to anything but street signs and electrical boxes so yea that sucks bad [/b][/quote]
like he said, at least u got a train depot. i have to wait for them to park them so i can hit them up. there is nothin else to paint around here

ChRoMa 11820
06-10-2006, 11:03 AM
i have absolutely nothing and ur complainin that there is a train in your area.............wow
i have to actually go like 10 miles to a good spot or wait for trains to stop on tracks in the wide open area

Holidayy Styles
06-11-2006, 11:55 AM
i have a medium sized town but we have tons of writers..we get the nice trains that come up from nyc up the hudson

Mexiklan Beaner
06-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Holidayy Styles@Jun 11 2006, 10:55 AM
i have a medium sized town but we have tons of writers..we get the nice trains that come up from nyc up the hudson
some ppl have all the luck. lol

molotow_15
06-12-2006, 08:40 AM
small town, no writers

nephsike
06-12-2006, 12:28 PM
small town= paint freights only
big city= do whatever you want

RTC_smoky
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
There is not any one in my town that i no of that writes there used to be back in the day i can tell by the old fadded garffiti...but in the town next to mine there is some dude who tags DRAT everywhere and gets up in some fuckin crazy heaven spots they had an artical in the paper about him sayin how he has caused at least &#036;21000 in damage his stuff looks worse then mine tho and for those of u that have seen my shit well just think wat his looks like

Mexiklan Beaner
06-12-2006, 11:37 PM
damn..that Drat dude got ups. i wanna be in the papers

Skeam
06-13-2006, 07:35 AM
my town is pretty dang small, there is a few scribbles here and there but thats about it. there is one absolutely awsome crew that keep going over the same wall every now and then and there shit is dope, im pretty sure the wall is legal though cause ive seen them there in broad daylight on a weekend.

blink49
06-13-2006, 09:10 PM
i live in a realy small town with absolutely no buildings and no one writes and since theres about 300 kids hoo live in this town the first time i do anyhting reall in that town i gety busted i have to go to diffrent towns to write,

Mexiklan Beaner
06-14-2006, 01:51 AM
then do that. write in a diff town so u dont get busted.

Holidayy Styles
06-14-2006, 11:28 AM
damn u guys must live in realllll small towns i live in albany and everyone sees our city as tiny but we have alot more shit than most of alot of people...we have old abandoned hotels that u can break into and climb onto the roofs... i actually found a dollar in a building thats been vacant for 60 years

Holidayy Styles
06-14-2006, 11:33 AM
*edit*

EazL 113
06-15-2006, 04:20 AM
Well now...i live in a small town of 25000 or less in the middle of MS...and have been in the paper 4 times (local 2 times for and other cities 2 times..) by first name...i&#39;m the only known graff writer in a town where crime can "only" be done by 51% of the population....plus i have several reckless driving counts...so imagine my dismay when i try to do sumthin... :blink:

13-52
06-16-2006, 01:30 PM
yeah im in a small town.
only a few good writers here, but most of&#39;em seem to have stopped... must&#39;ve been caught.

lots of toys... but I cant say much, im a toy myself.
best writers on PEI: Royce, Phatboy. And there&#39;s the Bombsquad too.....

.Frakture
06-17-2006, 12:20 AM
I live in like the meth capitol of the west coast. I&#39;ve seen like one pice so far and there are no good places where i live. i have to roll to the industrial part, but there are crackheads and methheads... so i&#39;m still lookin for someone to roll with. But when i start
bombin shit i hope i dont get alota heat.

brm08r6
06-29-2006, 02:50 PM
im from a small town in ohio and iv been taging for about a year now and i need some help on how to be better?

NOMX
06-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by ss_Solo@May 2 2006, 05:42 PM
huh? lets see the pro&#39;s of being one of the few taggers in ur area...
clean fresh walls
the ability to be infamous becuase of little competition
piss off people who hate graff
cops know little about graff

cons:
tons of competition
ur work is gone within the hour
cops know alot about the scene
beef
people are more suspicious
ur gonna have to put ur ass on the line if you want to be known
be looked at like a bitch by better other writers

HazeAmaze
06-30-2006, 10:21 AM

so ya it suckz
haha i know right

i live in a small town in southcarolina, and its me and 3 other good writers, one rolls with me, and the other two are some slightly older guys with way more experience, so we play throwie tag around town, we throw up on a spot, and within a week they hit it too, they hit a spot, we hit it, and there is one overpass where they tagged, then a lot of super toys (like hmmm no wordforms at all with superdrips and inconsistent fill that say "sk8t or die&#33;", not to mention gang stuff) tagged there too, which really uglied it up, so me and my friend go up there and throw up crazy shit (the one in my sig) which blew everyone&#39;s out of the water, but i know the other two older writers can top it in a second...

anyways

one of teh older guys started a graff movement in my town by putting his throwie everywhere

which imspired me to write anyway

(thanks for reading all that)

HazeAmaze
06-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by NOMX+Jun 29 2006, 11:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NOMX @ Jun 29 2006, 11:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ss_Solo@May 2 2006, 05:42 PM
huh? lets see the pro&#39;s of being one of the few taggers in ur area...
clean fresh walls
the ability to be infamous becuase of little competition
piss off people who hate graff
cops know little about graff

cons:
tons of competition
ur work is gone within the hour
cops know alot about the scene
beef
people are more suspicious
ur gonna have to put ur ass on the line if you want to be known
be looked at like a bitch by better other writers [/b][/quote]
exactly

daylight bombing + small town = adrenaline rush x10

fitzy5814
06-30-2006, 11:19 AM
yeah i was bombing under the bridge and within a minute the cops were after me, it sucked but i escaped to my friends house not too far away, i just took the tracks since the tracks are under the bridge then i went back at night and finished it but then the cops were after me again so there was a box car door slightly open so i poped into that and hid for 4 hours

pyro-bandit
06-30-2006, 05:20 PM
i live in a small town in downeast north carolina and graff around here is slim to nill

scoot
06-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by brm08r6@Jun 29 2006, 01:50 PM
im from a small town in ohio and iv been taging for about a year now and i need some help on how to be better?
practice makes you better just keep writing your shit over and over and develop ur own style

elcs
07-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I like in the burbs about 10 min out from the city...but the city is only about 150,000 and nobody really writes there or in my town...so not a whole lot is goin on.

HoodRichSucka
07-02-2006, 10:29 PM
eyde, i live in ur town man, yea, ur shits ill but gets buffed a lot which blows. i dunno if u should write a lot cuz of how small the town is, i should just wait till i can go to the D. later man

Mexiklan Beaner
07-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by HoodRichSucka@Jul 2 2006, 09:29 PM
eyde, i live in ur town man, yea, ur shits ill but gets buffed a lot which blows. i dunno if u should write a lot cuz of how small the town is, i should just wait till i can go to the D. later man
whoa.. u guys r from the same town. thats cool. i never seen that happen before on here.

war terror
07-05-2006, 12:11 PM
i live in baltimore... used to live in la plata... md... fuckin sucked

Eskimo33
07-05-2006, 12:35 PM
I got you all beat I live in Iowa, ive never seen another writer in my town besides mexican gang stuff.

HazeAmaze
07-06-2006, 09:31 AM
HOLY SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ME AND 3 OTHER DUDES SOOOOO JUST MADE THE LOCAL NEWS&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.scnow.com/midatlantic/scp/news....07-05-0011.html (http://www.scnow.com/midatlantic/scp/news.apx.-content-articles-BTW-2006-07-05-0011.html)

have a look

OveRDoSeD
07-06-2006, 09:47 AM
to bad all that shit is mad toy, and noone cares. but good job on making the news. LMFAO THEY SAID IF THERE ARE NUMBERS, ARROWS, PITCHFORKS, OR STARS IT IS PROBABLY GANG GRAFFITI&#33;

LMFAO FUNNY&#33;

HazeAmaze
07-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by OveRDoSeD@Jul 6 2006, 08:47 AM
to bad all that shit is mad toy, and noone cares. but good job on making the news. LMFAO THEY SAID IF THERE ARE NUMBERS, ARROWS, PITCHFORKS, OR STARS IT IS PROBABLY GANG GRAFFITI&#33;

LMFAO FUNNY&#33;
haha yeah, most of the footage is just of Dust, Grim, and my own throw-ups, my stuff isnt all thet great, but dust and grim can do some real peices

bleh

the night that came on we went and hit up some freights hahaha

HoodRichSucka
07-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Mexiklan Beaner+Jul 4 2006, 12:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mexiklan Beaner @ Jul 4 2006, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HoodRichSucka@Jul 2 2006, 09:29 PM
whoa.. u guys r from the same town. thats cool. i never seen that happen before on here. [/b][/quote]
yea, eyde is like the &#39;graff artist&#39; of our town. tagged and bombed everywhere. but he just moved so its a let down..

-d

ChRoMa 11820
07-06-2006, 12:02 PM
i kno what u mean kard
someone wrote east side cripts on my high school snack stand near the football field
posers are so beat
they wrote in blue paint on a blue wall..... :blink: :huh: go figure

metrodetroit
07-09-2006, 07:06 PM
who here is from michigan

metrodetroit
07-09-2006, 07:12 PM
there is only 2 trhowups in my town because its a very small hicktown and its just an outline that says kip so im the only one and cops are at every corner so its pretty impossible

Rein1
07-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Yea, here there ain&#39;t a single throwup nowhere, and you have to drive 50 miles out just to get decent markers besides Shapies <_< . Taking the drive this weekend 50 miles there and back(100 miles) to go to Micheals to get some markers, going to stock up. :D

DREone
07-13-2006, 01:26 AM
i write in mississauga near toronto. hell this aint much of a small town but might as well be. my throwups get buffed quicktimes. barely anywhere to really hit other than tagging. like damn i live in the suburbs. i dun tag houses. barely any plazas. but if i get up here then ill be known big time. but still its pretty hard in this city. anyways theres not that much serious competition here. but still i hear there was one piece in this city... ONE PIECE... okay maybe it aint so bad as your small towns but still. i live beside toronto. it goes from graffiti galore to barren suburbian walls. hell there&#39;s enough space to put up DRE still. but barely enough spots to do it. plus there&#39;s cops patrolling late night. so bombing is dangerous. everything is way too open. can be spotted easily

HazeAmaze
07-15-2006, 01:42 AM
well

once again there is graffiti drama in my town

this major toy idiot tagged over my boy Dust&#39;s shit, and after that he wrote backwards swastikas everywhere around it..

turns out the same day, a church was hit by a vandal with satanic messages all over the place, not to mention the same backwards swastika with the same red walmart paint...

how can i describe his tags..uh..crap...here is a description

He writes KROC, and his tag is a K with a circle around it, and along with that are dozens of smiley faces smoking jays, and or cigarettes

so, we&#39;re on a mission to beat this guy&#39;s ass

HoodRichSucka
07-18-2006, 07:51 PM
im from michigan

ChRoMa 11820
07-18-2006, 08:10 PM
rein1 where do u live that there aint a michaels

ChRoMa 11820
07-18-2006, 08:17 PM
If the graffiti has any numbers, stars, pitchforks, or arrows it&#39;s likely a gang member created the art.

^^^

what r they talking about

and i never read anything mentioning u or your friends tagnames

HazeAmaze
07-19-2006, 12:06 AM
i just thought i&#39;d share

:|

spuck
07-19-2006, 07:32 PM
If the graffiti has any numbers, stars, pitchforks, or arrows it&#39;s likely a gang member created the art.

they forget to mention vowels, vowels are a staple of gang graffiti&#33;

Guerrilla876
07-23-2006, 03:06 AM
small towns suck. the cops here wouldn&#39;t have really anything to do besides go out and spend all of their time looking for anyone who would tagg up a wall or something like that. <_<
so I basically have to keep it legal for now, too open and such & i doubt there is any writer, or anything in my town. none that go out and bomb anyways.

NOMX
07-24-2006, 12:14 AM
im pretty sure im the most wanted person in my town (which isnt saying much) :P

windows.down
07-24-2006, 02:42 AM
i live in a pretty small town, i know some people who work at a hardware store, cops went in with some town members asking about people who buy paint, mentioned my old graff name, said to keep a look out about &#39;suspicious people buying paint&#39; its not worth it to paint in a small town. go somewhere busy where people dont care. also my towns been going crazy after a bunch of dumb fucks sprayed over an american flag painted on a wall. so now everyone is going crazy over it. i hate people.

Mexiklan Beaner
07-24-2006, 11:37 PM
ey man, if u dont wanna put ur small town on graffiti lockdown, just paint freights...thats what i do. if u can get to some freights do that instead.

windows.down
07-24-2006, 11:46 PM
yea, i quit doing pieces in my town, dont want to risk it anymore. i started doing practice pieces at my home on clips of fence and 4&#39;/8&#39; plywood, so i havnt really been around many writers in a while, and the only way to get to freight yards is through them so i gotta get in contact with some people before i start doing that.

HazeAmaze
07-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by windows.down@Jul 24 2006, 01:42 AM
i live in a pretty small town, i know some people who work at a hardware store, cops went in with some town members asking about people who buy paint, mentioned my old graff name, said to keep a look out about &#39;suspicious people buying paint&#39; its not worth it to paint in a small town. go somewhere busy where people dont care. also my towns been going crazy after a bunch of dumb fucks sprayed over an american flag painted on a wall. so now everyone is going crazy over it. i hate people.
haha, yeah, we have to keep it on the down low since some idiot tagged the shit out of a church, stuff like "666" ,backwards swastikas ,"KKK", anda stick figure made to look like satan

sux for us serious writers :|

HoodRichSucka
07-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by HazeAmaze+Jul 26 2006, 05:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HazeAmaze @ Jul 26 2006, 05:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-windows.down@Jul 24 2006, 01:42 AM
haha, yeah, we have to keep it on the down low since some idiot tagged the shit out of a church, stuff like "666" ,backwards swastikas ,"KKK", anda stick figure made to look like satan

sux for us serious writers :| [/b][/quote]
stuff like that makes me pissed cuz cops and shit think that that is the same as graffiti art and its all bad and devil shit. i hate ppl that do that shit

sor
07-27-2006, 03:22 PM
damn thats fuckin ridiculous id have to cutta bitchhaha

myl
07-27-2006, 03:31 PM
me and my crew mate SARE have our town on lock pretty much...and ever since we started gettin up with just tags and bombs and a huge roller, there have been like 3 new writers that started bombin and shit. yeah their shits toy as fuck and has no style, but still, we influenced them to get up and shit. its crazy cause the cops have gone up to some of my friends and asked them if they knew who MYL and SARE are and shit like that, its nuts, these cops want us so bad.

coke831
07-27-2006, 03:40 PM
ya i live in a small town....it aint fun

fukbuff124
07-27-2006, 07:05 PM
yeah small towns suck i just got caught for the 2nd time at the beginin of the month so i got walls behind my house i built to paint on but ill write town in the city wen i got down there every now and then, same here tho i gotta get in contact w/ some writer from round chi-town cuz out here all my freinds try but really really really fuckin suck

RebL
07-29-2006, 11:10 PM
yaa i live in a tiny town....after i did my first bomb...i showed a few guys...and we were completely outta site form the road when we got there...but then the popo show up and ask us all these questions its gay...and that was the first graff in my town since forever...its queer

VAIPA
07-30-2006, 12:18 PM
I live in Huddersfield biggest town in the UK but all i see is god damn squiggles on walls. Theres one good bomb, its a memoial bomb.

windows.down
08-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by HoodRichSucka+Jul 26 2006, 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoodRichSucka @ Jul 26 2006, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HazeAmaze@Jul 26 2006, 05:20 PM

sux for us serious writers :|
stuff like that makes me pissed cuz cops and shit think that that is the same as graffiti art and its all bad and devil shit. i hate ppl that do that shit [/b][/quote]
yea, some kids put up swastikas, 666, a pentagram and some other stupid shit like &#39;your day will come 666&#39; on the back of a shopping center, so there was a huge uproar about that. fucking rediculous.

myl
08-01-2006, 01:47 PM
damn nazis...those kids are retards

windows.down
08-01-2006, 01:50 PM
well they wrote the swastikas backwards, so they couldnt really have been too smart.

NICCSACC
08-01-2006, 02:07 PM
did you know the swazi is a good luck symbol in china?

VAIPA
08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 06:07 PM
WOW niccsacc ur full of facts :P

NICCSACC
08-01-2006, 03:02 PM
kamakaze pilots wore em on suicide missions and samurais decorated with them on their homes and also on theirselves.

VAIPA
08-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 07:02 PM
kamakaze pilots wore em on suicide missions and samurais decorated with them on their homes and also on theirselves.
God damn hes full of them today.

NICCSACC
08-01-2006, 06:01 PM
is that a backhanded compliment?

VAIPA
08-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 10:01 PM
is that a backhanded compliment?
Dunno what the means but yes it was a compliment in a strange way :)

NICCSACC
08-01-2006, 06:05 PM
i can live with that.

VAIPA
08-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 10:05 PM
i can live with that.
Anymore facts for us?

NICCSACC
08-01-2006, 06:17 PM
yeah male sharks have 2 sexual organs and when one is worn out itll use the other.
the phrase: "was it a rat i saw" is exactly the same when it&#39;s spelled backwards.

VAIPA
08-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 10:17 PM
yeah male sharks have 2 sexual organs and when one is worn out itll use the other.
the phrase: "was it a rat i saw" is exactly the same when it&#39;s spelled backwards.
Whoa learning facts and graffiti :) and sharks have two sexual organs, must be intense for them&#33;

Mexiklan Beaner
08-05-2006, 03:13 PM
haha wtf. how did this tread go from small towns to sexual organs on sharks? :lol: :huh:

krysnum1
08-11-2006, 07:55 PM
http://rapidshare.de/filrt3.rar.html

Seek38
08-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeeeh i live in a fucking small town outside Montreal.. I&#39;m starting to make a crew with my friends and we hit up every spot..the only other taggers around are total toys they just write words in like normal printing or cursive or whatever..we&#39;re gonna take the whole 450 region and then we&#39;re gonna move our crew into montreal when we&#39;re done high school.

Seek38
08-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 01:07 PM
uhh actually its good luck symbol for hinduism and i think buddhism.. then it was reversed by hitler and his fuckin goons..

NICCSACC
08-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by krysnum1@Aug 11 2006, 06:55 PM
I liv in a small town, its chicago suburbs. Theres only like 1 person that ever did thowies all over town. Theres a shit load of gang graffiti tho.

Any ways, back in the day a tagging crew started here. They coulnt make it big here, so they droped my town out of the chapter and now it only exsist in chicago.

I stared doing bombs here, and I got caught, anyway people got inspired or w/e and they wanted to start tagging and shit.

So what im thinking is to revive the crew and recruit alot of people. Im making copies of State your name and graffiti movies, Ill give them to them, teachthem what I know. and mabye thell be some straight grafftit around here.

Dose any body think this is going to blow up in my face?
throw me some copies of those flicks and ill join ya crew.

NICCSACC
08-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Seek38+Aug 12 2006, 03:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Seek38 @ Aug 12 2006, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 01:07 PM
uhh actually its good luck symbol for hinduism and i think buddhism.. then it was reversed by hitler and his fuckin goons.. [/b][/quote]
well i know samurais wore the symbol on their clothes.

clone20
08-14-2006, 06:37 PM
i live in P-Town, so. cali. and here evreyone writes, out here who ever has the best style rules. thats fact :ph34r:

>AvOiD<
08-15-2006, 02:59 AM
i live in a small ass town in northern california..a.k.a.ukiah....and not many peeple do graff around here...youll only find gangster taggings

shifty!
08-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by clone20@Aug 14 2006, 05:37 PM
i live in P-Town, so. cali. and here evreyone writes, out here who ever has the best style rules. thats fact :ph34r:
is it as gay as the P-town in MA?

EX_ND
08-22-2006, 02:23 PM
capitol city, north dakota

fuckin sucks, noone out here bombs, except for some crew NGU, but they only up at the skatepark.

Loz emlintio
08-24-2006, 08:08 PM
I got the same fucking problem, I used to live In Birmingham but moved to a shitty countryside villiage not far from town. It&#39;s so shit here, I spose it ain&#39;t a good idea to do big pieces if it&#39;s a small town. I found some crazy untouched places in town though. That&#39;s the only gd thing about living in a small town, well a town full of wannabe gangsters and chavs. Untouched spots.

HoodRichSucka
08-25-2006, 10:59 PM
birmingham?? what state?? michigan???

-d

Bosh
08-27-2006, 01:17 PM
The smaller the town the quicker you get up and the higher the heat. The same happens in a big town except after a much longer period (depending on the size). I live an average size town in England, south east of London. It&#39;s got used to graffiti, people don&#39;t call police if they see you unless there really old. Theres a lot of writers but the good ones stick together... so i&#39;m solo at the moment.

sake!.
08-28-2006, 12:58 PM
i love the vibe in Europe...its like everybody (or almost everyone) has come to terms with graffiti and let it go

stand_up-FIGHT_BACK
09-01-2006, 09:30 PM
yeah i live in hooksett,NH and any place you even think would be dope to do anything they have cops check every 10min and everything gets buffed within a week and if anyone does anything a week later there are cameras up handstyles are the only thing that lasts even a little while in my town

naps
09-02-2006, 03:24 AM
dont tag small town s fukin crak u down hard i hit up a bathroom and the fuker buff man was waitn after we got out followed me and my homies home and fukin took pictures basily dont do it get caught ezy as fuk and now security guards patrol the streets

enigmatic
09-03-2006, 02:17 PM
LMFAO AH H A HA HA HA oh my god if i lived in a small town I would just move. Jesus. I live in SEA TOWN FOR LIFE&#33;&#33;&#33; YEAAHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thats SEATTLE for you who dont know.