PDA

View Full Version : Ever Get Jumped?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

BLTZ
12-30-2007, 09:54 PM
^^ sucks to hear
about being robbed for 8k
if you were walking around flaunting it then you deserved it.
BTW if you were in my hood and were walking around with 8k and I knew it Id rob you(no hard feelings but I dont know you and that is a new car for me)

MessTonic
12-30-2007, 09:56 PM
my friend got robbed for 2 dollars lol

Kimo
12-30-2007, 10:10 PM
Naah...it dont bother me, comes and goes. I always had someone trying to pull a quick one on me for some cash. Anyways, I was buying 2p's of dank off a guy I had been dealing with for a while and he decided it was to much to handle I guess. Took a while to get over because I had been buying one a week for a like 4 months.

BLTZ
12-30-2007, 10:20 PM
yea I know how that is
the worst is when the person you go through decides to test out crap weed with you, It makes it so hard on you to sell that shit. that was the only time Ive ever had a hp and only made 30$(had to drop prices crazy low to get rid of it)

letsg0skate
12-30-2007, 10:32 PM
My friend lives by this trailer park full of illegal mexicans. I don't know how many times I've been chased just walking by but luckily I've never been caught -.-
The scariest time for me though was chilling at this community center park at about 1am with some northsiders when a car pulled up and my friends recognized them as a southsider that shot at them before so everytime we would walk one way they would follow us finally he started to drive away we thought so we all ran into the tennis courts at the community center crawled through a hole in the fence into some apartments and we saw the car parked maybe 10 feet away we sat there for like 20 minutes and finally he left. Not that bad but it still freaked me out a little

JEDI-MASTER
12-30-2007, 10:36 PM
yea ive been hopped a couple times sucks but u jus make sure they know u were there 2 all u can do

BLTZ
12-30-2007, 10:46 PM
My friend lives by this trailer park full of illegal mexicans. I don't know how many times I've been chased just walking by but luckily I've never been caught -.-
The scariest time for me though was chilling at this community center park at about 1am with some northsiders when a car pulled up and my friends recognized them as a southsider that shot at them before so everytime we would walk one way they would follow us finally he started to drive away we thought so we all ran into the tennis courts at the community center crawled through a hole in the fence into some apartments and we saw the car parked maybe 10 feet away we sat there for like 20 minutes and finally he left. Not that bad but it still freaked me out a little

how many o you were there cuz I know they arent gonna roll too deep in a car.
youall might of been able to take um shoulda just bumrushed the car with tree branches in hand than stole the car and sold it to a chop shop

letsg0skate
12-30-2007, 10:52 PM
haha there was like 5 of us and maybe 2 of them but we didnt know if they had a gun or friends on the way so we just wanted to get away.

BLTZ
12-30-2007, 11:00 PM
yea i guess its hard to skate with a gunshot wound

letsg0skate
12-30-2007, 11:05 PM
haha yeah probably. Thinking about it now we could have probably done what you said except stealing their car and selling it at a chop shop. If they had a gun they planned on shooting us with they would have already done it, but at the time we weren't really thinking.

tahsk570
12-31-2007, 08:46 AM
i got jumped by a bunch of illegal mexicans.
not fun. had my nose reconstructed. :/

JETPACK!!
01-01-2008, 07:07 PM
last year i was mad juiced at some party, had 22 beers. and some dude got up in my face with a couple of his friends, so i layed him as hard as i could, broke his jaw. turns out him was actually a she. so i broke some chicks jaw and i get fed a shot from behind and i get stomped by a dozen guys because her boyfriend and his crew were right beside her. then when i bounced they tried to run me over in snowmobiles and trucks, shit was mad whack. and none of my guys were there, just a bunch of chicks that screamed rather than actually helping

wierd thing was i barely had any damage, a couple cuts on the inside of my lip from a boot. but that was all, i didnt even have a hangover

BLTZ
01-01-2008, 07:13 PM
^^damn
my room mate got jumped and robbed on his way to catch the bus for work last night, they took all his cash including rent money, we're heated

FunLife
01-01-2008, 07:14 PM
3 gangster + just me = hat stolen and fucked up jaw
siqq
and it was on my birthday

g3zt
01-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Yeah I got jumped once...

Headin down this neighbherhood 3'sh a.m after bombing..Some kids in the corner.. Iuno why I was fucking wearing A CHAIN while i was bombing but these guys came and said give me that i said "No fuck you"... Yeah... I dodged a punch and then some ***** punched me in my face.. I smash one guy with the spray can resting in my jacket and punch another, I get snuffed like twice more... then I sprayed this bitch in his eye ,elbowed a guy in his stomach and ran and jumped over a fence..

After a long time running I lost them and that was that..

JETPACK!!
01-01-2008, 07:19 PM
^^damn
my room mate got jumped and robbed on his way to catch the bus for work last night, they took all his cash including rent money, we're heated

shits no good, always carry a boxcutter, i never leave my house without one. or a screwdriver, some wierd weapon that wont fuck you over as much if your caught with it. my favorite is a meat cleaver. i listened to too much necro one time and some dude kicked my new car, so i pulled a meat cleaver on him, but the teacher was all like. be the bigger man, then her car got hit by another car so i bizzounced cuz it was the PERFECT distraction

BLTZ
01-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I have a 1/4 in breaker bar in the front seat of my car, only had to use it 3 times so far

well Ive warned him many times and told him to get a bank account hes finally gonna go get one.
he said hes bout to carry a strap round, i said dont get caught

JETPACK!!
01-01-2008, 08:07 PM
nah fuck the strap, you dont carry guns. its gotta have a reason to be brought outta the house. people who walk everywhere with straps get caught, especially if you look like you'd have one. try walking around with a lead bar up each sleeve first

sketch3
01-01-2008, 08:11 PM
gunz arnt legal over here so if u get caught its ten years pluss 5 for every bullet,
pluss shootin or stabin sumone over silly shit is just dumb,

g3zt
01-01-2008, 08:11 PM
its called life bro.....you should be scared.....

i tld this one before i think...i no in here...it was osmewhere else

i rember a gang of 6 13 yearolds tried to jump me once....this one grabbed my wallet, the kid was barel half my height. I had a iron rod that i found in the park for some reason. so this kid gabs my chain and the kids suround me... i look down he smiles at me with fronts on and says "***** gimmie you shiet...." and i just laugh and push him off one of the kids pulled a fucing nine on me...i smashed him across the wrist with the iron rod i had, broke his wrist and he droped the gun, i was able to grab two of the kids bsides the one that pulled the gun....i took their fronts, chains, money, watches, shoes and their shirts and booked home....they came up from mac block thinking they were hard.....fuck that...I kiced the nine in the sewer before I left though...haven't seen them since

Hold up I aint see this one,

This nikka said he beat everyones ass and took all there shit and left?!?!

Superhero ass nikka.. lmfao.

BLTZ
01-01-2008, 09:53 PM
^^ who knows he did say they were 13
id of took the strap too tho if it was me

MAST
01-01-2008, 11:05 PM
in certain areas, you can get a permit to carry a concealed gun for protection. thats what my cousin's got, and it's saved his life and saved my shit at one family reunion from this shitfaced illegal mexican hahah. if i move to a bad area when i get older, i'm gonna apply for one of these permits. that way, if anything happens at all, you won't get slapped with a concealed weapon charge.

EK.one
01-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Woo, i just got jumped and knocked out last night..me and my buddies were walkin home from some intense bombin, while we were walkin home this white car stopped at a walkway near the street..some big guy jumped out and chased us down til' he finally caught me and my friend, my other friend got away but, he tackled down me and my buddy..he dragged us down to his friends car and mugged us, he got away with my buddy's montana, he took my caps, and my marker..he tried to take my ipod but i shoved him away and he fawkin' knocked me out cold, this motherfucker was atleast 20-25 and he has nothin fawkin better to do then jump and knock out a 13 year old?

JETPACK!!
01-01-2008, 11:22 PM
kick him in the nuts

sketch3
01-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Yea If Ur Getting Fucked Up Fight Dirty, Hell Eveen If Ur Not Fight Dirty,
A Poke In The Eye Or Boot The Testicals May Be The Only Thing Stopping U From Getting Shanked

JETPACK!!
01-02-2008, 12:29 AM
paint mace him, then kick him in the nuts and give him a wedgie. he'll be laying in the street holding his nuts blind with his boxers pulled up to his shoudlers humiliated and defeated

sketch3
01-02-2008, 12:30 AM
No Point Talkin Bout Coulda Wouldas Now,
He Obviously Paints If He Took Ur Paint So Find Out Who He Is And Introduce
His Crainium To A Brick

MAST
01-02-2008, 12:39 AM
i was at this show one time, and the vocalist from one of the bands, called Lewd Acts, was outside telling all of us stories from tours and stuff. now this guy is one of the craziest dudes i've ever met, and i'd never want to fuck with him. one of the many fight stories he told us about, was about how they played this one show, and in between bands, this drunk mexican tried to start shit with him, and he saw one of the mexican's ese's pull a knife out of his pants, so the dude tried to stop anything from happening for fear of being stabbed. the first mexican wanted to fight though, so he tackled the guy. this dude got the mexican in a leglock and stuck his thumb all the way into his eye socket, and tried to gouge his eye out. once the mexican's friends saw this, they pulled him off of the dude immediately, so he didn't get a chance to get the eye out of the socket, but once the mexican stood up, he passed the fuck out from having somebody's entire thumb up in his head feeling around.

needless to say, if i'm ever in fear of getting totally fucked up or killed in a fight, i'm gonna try to gouge the motherfucker's eye out. it's as easy as sticking your thumb up in there and popping it out. even if you don't get it out, they're either gonna pass out, or not want to fuck with you cause you're fucking crazy.

said dude:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/seventh672/lewdacts.jpg

sketch3
01-02-2008, 12:41 AM
yea but if a mother fucker trys to take out my eye hed better sucseed cuss if he dosnt then id go fuckin pysco on him,

Cham
01-02-2008, 06:55 AM
Hold up I aint see this one,

This nikka said he beat everyones ass and took all there shit and left?!?!

Superhero ass nikka.. lmfao.

naw mayne I only got 3 of the 6 kids. when I smashed on the one kid with the gun they all tried to book. he dropped I snatched two of them besides him and the others kept going. I have never seen them again.... but yeah I took everything the three kids I caught had....all their shit and sold it.... fuck them...they cam up the street to my block trying to jump me right infront of my own fucking house fuck those little bitches.....fuckin stick up kids.....what ever that was a long time ago........ they are lucky I didn't fucking shoot their stupid asses....pulling a nine and couldn't even use it....fuck that

calm like a bomb was my old account by the way lol...... ive been on this shit for over 4 years now.....jesus.....

cast LI
01-02-2008, 12:07 PM
got robbed a few nights ago. after a party i went to taco bell with my friends, it was like 230 am. so on the way back some kids rolled past us in this ghetto ass car and asked us if we had any bud, and we told em no. so they drove away and a few minutes later they come around this corner and walk up to us. there was a big mexican and 2 scrawny little white kids. so the mexicans liek yo what you got in your pockets empty them out. i told him to fuck off and he pulled out a box cutter and the two white ids started runnin our pockets. they didn't take my shitty phone, btu they took 5$ from my pocket and 20$ and like 3 grams of bud from my friends wallet. then they got my cousins ipod and left.

but htese kids suck at robbing people cause they missed my new 600$ camera and tha kid with the bud's ipod and 40$ that was in my wallet.

i'm goin out in my boys car with a few bats to find them tonight

g3zt
01-02-2008, 12:58 PM
naw mayne I only got 3 of the 6 kids. when I smashed on the one kid with the gun they all tried to book. he dropped I snatched two of them besides him and the others kept going. I have never seen them again.... but yeah I took everything the three kids I caught had....all their shit and sold it.... fuck them...they cam up the street to my block trying to jump me right infront of my own fucking house fuck those little bitches.....fuckin stick up kids.....what ever that was a long time ago........ they are lucky I didn't fucking shoot their stupid asses....pulling a nine and couldn't even use it....fuck that

calm like a bomb was my old account by the way lol...... ive been on this shit for over 4 years now.....jesus.....

Lol oh aight, Damn but you did pull a lil superman shit tho.

haha.

Set17
01-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Like 7 years ago, I went to this birthday party that one of my friends was throwing for his gf. Like a week before that party this kid that I grew up with was trying to hook up with her. She said he had to go to this party and ask her bf if he could. Being the smart ass he was he showed up, even after I told him not to. After a while I heard all this yelling in front of the house. When I went out there 2 of my friends were on this guy. I ran over there and pulled one off then this other guy I knew pulled the other one off. He got up all pissed off, and left with his friends. Then he called up some brown pride peeps he knew and said he got jumped.

A little while later I was out back trying make out with this girl that I had known for a while. When all of a sudden there was more yelling and shit. I ran up front seen one of my friends on the ground, and a guy with a bat standing over him. I ran out there and all of a sudden this guy was in my face. All I remember is hitting him and turning around and getting layed out. I didnt even see it coming. That same girl said that they yelled kill that mother fucker, and started hitting and kicking me with all kinds of shit. Then some guy fired a gun off in the air, and they all took off. I woke up after that with blood all over the front of me. When they hit me it knocked out 3 of my front teeth and split my lip from the bottom of my nose all the way down. The fucked up thing about it was that girl told me there was like 20 of them out there and all of my friends stood around and watched the two of us get fucked up. And we didnt even start the shit. Needless to say I dont talk to those fucks anymore. I dont want friends that are gonna sit there and watch me get my head kicked in. But Ive always been someone who wont watch something like that happen even if it means I have to get my ass kicked also.

A couple weeks later, I ran into a couple of them and they were all apologizing and shit saying that they were told to leave me alone when they got there but they didnt recognize me, stupidest shit I ever heard. Ever since then Ive had a flipper that I fucking hate.

Oh yeah, Ive also been robbed when I had a little over 8k on me. Kinda my fault though.

whats a flipper?

Kimo
01-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Last time I went to the dentist they were saying it was gonna be like 6 or 7k to fix my grill.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7114/flipaa7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

JETPACK!!
01-02-2008, 02:56 PM
that fucking blows man.

letsg0skate
01-02-2008, 10:26 PM
i was at this show one time, and the vocalist from one of the bands, called Lewd Acts, was outside telling all of us stories from tours and stuff. now this guy is one of the craziest dudes i've ever met, and i'd never want to fuck with him. one of the many fight stories he told us about, was about how they played this one show, and in between bands, this drunk mexican tried to start shit with him, and he saw one of the mexican's ese's pull a knife out of his pants, so the dude tried to stop anything from happening for fear of being stabbed. the first mexican wanted to fight though, so he tackled the guy. this dude got the mexican in a leglock and stuck his thumb all the way into his eye socket, and tried to gouge his eye out. once the mexican's friends saw this, they pulled him off of the dude immediately, so he didn't get a chance to get the eye out of the socket, but once the mexican stood up, he passed the fuck out from having somebody's entire thumb up in his head feeling around.

needless to say, if i'm ever in fear of getting totally fucked up or killed in a fight, i'm gonna try to gouge the motherfucker's eye out. it's as easy as sticking your thumb up in there and popping it out. even if you don't get it out, they're either gonna pass out, or not want to fuck with you cause you're fucking crazy.

If someone ever tried to do that to me I would spend the rest of my life trying to find them and then I would not kill them I would pop both of there eyes out and let them live with no eyes.

BLTZ
01-03-2008, 01:40 AM
the weiredest thing happened today. I was outside talking to some basehead cus cops were hot everywere and I found out that some gang has been shooting up areas around my neighborhood, the wierd part wasnt that they were shooting it up but the way I found out. I found out cus the crack head was talking about protection to me and I thought he was gonna just start rambling on about condoms or some shit(cus thats what crackheads do ramble about random stupid shit) but then he showed me that he was wearing a teflon vest.. what Im wondering is HOW DID A CRACKHEAD MANAGE TO FIND/BUY A TEFLON VEST, those things are like 700$ n up at sporting goods stores.

Brazy 770
01-03-2008, 01:49 AM
i got jumped but only by girls bc i called one of them a bitch. but it felt good.....so many ass and titties.:D:D

G-Fat
01-03-2008, 01:52 AM
dude, this forums for gay graffiti writers. ass and tities mean nothing here.

you may have just given us all cooties.

JETPACK!!
01-03-2008, 01:55 AM
hahahhahahaha nice g, thats going in the sig

Cham
01-03-2008, 02:07 AM
i got jumped but only by girls bc i called one of them a bitch. but it felt good.....so many ass and titties.:D:D

stupidest shit ive heard in a while...... and I was at court all day....so I heard alot of stupid shit

the end
01-03-2008, 02:14 AM
walkin home with my friend one night after trippin' around 4 30 am,and were in his neighborhood and 2 drunk guys (early 20's) roll up, start harassing us. the guy was moving on me so i had to turn and run, while at the same time, my friend was taking off his pants for the other guy....
ran through some back yards until i banged on the back door of a house telling them to call the cops. the people didnt even speak english, and when the cops came first thing they did was cuff me up and start issuing on the spot drug tests, followed with me being brought to jail "under the influence of methamphetamines" the entire time being harassed the fuck out of, like you couldnt believe.

when we got to jail they booked me, and tell me theyrge going to take my blood for drug testing. i tell him "you dont have the right to take my blood". fuckin cop gets all in my face yelling how i can either let him or hes gonna force it out of me....i let them. was in there for a few hours until they drove me to the hospital for urine test, the nurses and such were able to tell i was obviously not on tweak, so from there the cops attitude changed. unfortunately i wasnt able to get a hold of my parents so they took me to juvie, around noon.
i was in the holding cell another 2 hours before my mom showed up, they talked to her first, telling her all the lies of course. so when i finaly saw her i came straight out...
long story short i left juvie on house arrest, but then a few days later we get a message saying "the dea no longer wants to pursue this case"

even later on it turns out my mom had connections with cheif of police at that station (she's a teacher, and had his kid) that guy was able to clear my records and get on those fucking pigs' asses for me.

FUCK THE POLICE

the end
01-03-2008, 02:21 AM
oh yea, after the entire ordeal, after getting out of juvie found out when i ran the guys got in the car to go after me (leaving my friend alone, but in his underwear and shoeless).... but they drove off the wrong direction lmao

g3zt
01-03-2008, 12:08 PM
walkin home with my friend one night after trippin' around 4 30 am,and were in his neighborhood and 2 drunk guys (early 20's) roll up, start harassing us. the guy was moving on me so i had to turn and run, while at the same time, my friend was taking off his pants for the other guy....
ran through some back yards until i banged on the back door of a house telling them to call the cops. the people didnt even speak english, and when the cops came first thing they did was cuff me up and start issuing on the spot drug tests, followed with me being brought to jail "under the influence of methamphetamines" the entire time being harassed the fuck out of, like you couldnt believe.

when we got to jail they booked me, and tell me theyrge going to take my blood for drug testing. i tell him "you dont have the right to take my blood". fuckin cop gets all in my face yelling how i can either let him or hes gonna force it out of me....i let them. was in there for a few hours until they drove me to the hospital for urine test, the nurses and such were able to tell i was obviously not on tweak, so from there the cops attitude changed. unfortunately i wasnt able to get a hold of my parents so they took me to juvie, around noon.
i was in the holding cell another 2 hours before my mom showed up, they talked to her first, telling her all the lies of course. so when i finaly saw her i came straight out...
long story short i left juvie on house arrest, but then a few days later we get a message saying "the dea no longer wants to pursue this case"

even later on it turns out my mom had connections with cheif of police at that station (she's a teacher, and had his kid) that guy was able to clear my records and get on those fucking pigs' asses for me.

FUCK THE POLICE

I feel yah there I fuckin hate pigs with a passion..

Once I was chillin out around steak n shake wit some bois when a Miami Dade Cop car pulls up.. We were like wtf? Whats a miami cop doing up here so my bro like started waving and the car stopped and lowered down the window.. Two bitches were inside the car without uniforms.. And my bro was like ohh shitt.. Yall rob this car? And she was like yeah we robbed the car dumbass.. Then she was like is this how you talk to cops around here?!? I'll fuck all of you up right now she said. "I was like wow this son of a bitch".. and then my boi came out and he was like uhh ma bad... and then she was like you guys are lucky we dont step out of the car and fuck u guys up wit charges and all my bois were High so they were like yah yah my bad sorry bout that one of my boys shaked her hand or something.

If i ever see those cops again I'll fuck them up so badly...

*ASKS19*
01-03-2008, 02:14 PM
u bee the jumper not the jumpee

G-Fat
01-03-2008, 02:22 PM
I feel yah there I fuckin hate pigs with a passion..

Once I was chillin out around steak n shake wit some bois when a Miami Dade Cop car pulls up.. We were like wtf? Whats a miami cop doing up here so my bro like started waving and the car stopped and lowered down the window.. Two bitches were inside the car without uniforms.. And my bro was like ohh shitt.. Yall rob this car? And she was like yeah we robbed the car dumbass.. Then she was like is this how you talk to cops around here?!? I'll fuck all of you up right now she said. "I was like wow this son of a bitch".. and then my boi came out and he was like uhh ma bad... and then she was like you guys are lucky we dont step out of the car and fuck u guys up wit charges and all my bois were High so they were like yah yah my bad sorry bout that one of my boys shaked her hand or something.

were they hot atleast? uniforms<3

sketch3
01-03-2008, 02:24 PM
shut the fuck up no u wouldnt

letsg0skate
01-03-2008, 03:16 PM
haha just what I was thinking ^^

tuckfoys
01-03-2008, 05:33 PM
my friend was taking off his pants for the other guy....
sorry dog but your homies a bitch. your supposed to fuckin book it not stand there and get naked for um.

Seek38
01-09-2008, 07:31 PM
shut the fuck up no u wouldnt

yeah he would...hes mad gang yo

NEKEL1
01-10-2008, 05:08 AM
yeh i got jumped doin a peice on some van at 3 in the mornin. the owner must have seen me out of his flat window coz it was in a flat carpark. all i kno is one minit i was paintin away and i just felt some guy grab my hood.

i tried gettin away but it never worked. i think he was with his two sons one was about my age 16 and the other one was 19 maybe 20. dont kno what the fuck they were doin awake at 3 in the mornin on a thursday (i had a day off of colledge on the friday so i gathered evry one would be asleep for work) but either way they got me on the floor and kicked me in then i managed to get up and run.

they never chased me but nowadays im not goin to do vans no more unless i got a look out.

thats my advice to u lot too

BLTZ
01-10-2008, 05:18 AM
so your 16 in college
half of my friends droped out(or kicked out) of highschool once they turned 16.

sucks that you got jumped but I personally think you deserved it since you were droppin a piece on someones van that they have drive to work and everywere in...

your lucky that you wernt paintin my car I wouldnt of jumped you I woulda shot ya, seriously.

NEKEL1
01-10-2008, 05:25 AM
nah i kno i deserved it and i wouldnt do cars thats deep. and it was a company van rineys i think. i wanted to do it coz i see that van evry where. i got jumped just finishin the hilite so it wernt that bad. and he never buffed it lol.

i hear where ur comin from tho...

im bein more carefull nowadays ne way

CON1
01-11-2008, 12:10 AM
i got jumped

g3zt
01-11-2008, 05:34 AM
^- Don't give too much detail now you might juss give away who you are.

Cham
01-12-2008, 07:20 AM
today I was waiting at a bus stop and some degenerate piece of shit started to talk shit to me. I was already in a bad mood so I put my head phones on and ignored him, next thing I know I see him come tryna swing on me in the corner of my eye, I dogde his punch and catch him with an upper cut and he drops.... piece of shit didn't even have a wallet on him...... I fucking hate people so much... I don't even have to open my mouth or look at some people to fill them with so much hate that they have to make some sort of bullshit comment or fucking try to attack me.... I need to get the fuck out of here.....

bloom
02-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Yea the only time if been jumped was while painting with a friend... They didnt get anything from me but "fuck it" shit happens.. I hate these gangster kids these days, they think there so fuckn kewl..

x{parkour}x
02-04-2008, 10:13 AM
ive never got jumped but a friend of mine got jumped by some albanians, there such PUSSYS they never fight one on one and they fight like girls, always throwin in the overhand pussy punch...

xHWKxsTuDr808
02-04-2008, 03:11 PM
i got jumped by some palolo guy the other day, i wish i had my ipod. he was shorter than me too but man he hits hard.

STR-WHO
02-04-2008, 04:41 PM
i got jumped by a mexican

Blam!
02-04-2008, 04:51 PM
i was out tagin by my self one night and i see like 3-4 guys start walkin my way, i dont know why but i just knew some thing was up so i booked into a back yard and started to run, and what do you know they followed me, i got away after a bit of time, i was real lucky.

Sunk
02-04-2008, 08:12 PM
yeah i live in aoretty safe city so i dont eally worry about getting jumped. still carry a blade tho

ColdBlooded
08-14-2008, 04:53 AM
Yeah, me and my buddy order got jumped by a bunch of hoolagens, good thing I pack bear mace...

Proper
08-14-2008, 05:14 AM
I got jumped once because I beat up some dude in art class. He came after me with his cousins and friends. I got beat down, infront of my girl. Then that resulted in me and my boys jumped them which in return lead to a Black vs Hispanic war that lasted 2 years. Good times. I got arrested 3 times that first summer.

Scheme*119
08-14-2008, 06:17 AM
ive gotten my ass beat by police, thats about it, i write in projects but most of the kids leave me be, got into a sick fight with some cholo though, lasted about 10 minutes, both of us just pounding away at eachother, i broke his nose and my jaws still clicking to this day, it was funny how it ended though, we were both worn the fuck out so eventually the kid grabs me and just goes "respect, gringo" he shook my hand and we both walked away, now whenever i see him he comes up,gives me a pound and offers me a beer, thats the way shit should be

Flitch
08-14-2008, 11:53 AM
lol nice that's a great ending to a story

nah i never got jumped before but some of my friends did when they were walkin home at like only 11:00 so it wasn't really that late. But some guys try to jump them but they ended up kicking the shit out of them. One's ripped as fuck, one's into MMA, and the other is in wrestling. Wrong people to try and jump

lolumad?
08-14-2008, 01:58 PM
i got jumped by about 5 black kids once, i hit one in the face not knowing his "crew" was with him, he was a fat ass. But once i saw all 5 of them i ran for the hills

MEARoc1
08-14-2008, 04:22 PM
man. when i was in middle school, way back, i was takin a piss in the bathroom and my dude walks in and is like, "you got my back right??" i was like "wtf are you talking about? you know i do whats going down?" so as soon as im done pissing, like 5 black dudes walk in and we just start poundin on them, then one hits the lights of and we are just brawlin. then my dude takes a pencil outta his pocket and stabs one dude in the arm and they dip.

no one ever NARCed and no one got in trouble. but i always carry a blade. no matter where what time or who im rollin with

MEARoc1
08-14-2008, 04:24 PM
also me and these two dude that i use to be in a crew with were out painting one night and me and one dude were done pieceing so we were watching out for the other dude. im taking a piss behind a tree smoking a cig when all of a sudden i hear a paint can crack somethin. a cop saw us i guess and grabbed my dude from behind and he just took the can and smashed it on the cops head. i went over, curb stomped him when he was tryin to get up and flicked my cigarrette butt at his face.

F.T.P.

lolumad?
08-14-2008, 05:10 PM
are you sure?

MEARoc1
08-14-2008, 05:21 PM
are you sure?

what about?
yeah im sure about my stories. i dont need to lie on the internet to sound cool.

lolumad?
08-14-2008, 05:27 PM
"curb stomping a police officer" sorta sounds like it

ClaimRSM
08-14-2008, 05:41 PM
also me and these two dude that i use to be in a crew with were out painting one night and me and one dude were done pieceing so we were watching out for the other dude. im taking a piss behind a tree smoking a cig when all of a sudden i hear a paint can crack somethin. a cop saw us i guess and grabbed my dude from behind and he just took the can and smashed it on the cops head. i went over, curb stomped him when he was tryin to get up and flicked my cigarrette butt at his face.

F.T.P.

curb stomp lawl american history x or whaaaa

I've never jumped anyone.
I've been jumped that's about it.
like twice it was always 3 guys.
I came out alive.

Proper
08-14-2008, 05:44 PM
"curb stomping a police officer" sorta sounds like it

Hey man, the police grabbed his dude. That is police curb stomping material.

Haxpax
08-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Hey man, the police grabbed his dude. That is police curb stomping material.

Agreed...Once cop touches "dude" Murder is ALLLLLRIIIGGHHHT!!

Sadistic.Child
08-14-2008, 06:33 PM
some little bitch was with like 20 of his friends, and he came up to me, hes friends stayed back and hes tryin to jump me, i popped him mad hard he went down, and his friends rushed over and ofcourse i booked it.
thats what you call a FAIL :)
i would jumped him if his friends werent there.
but no, i actualy havent ever been jumped :)

atlok7
08-14-2008, 07:18 PM
ya doodes i get jumped allll the time! ha. but no i dont. the closest thing to being jumped is getting arrested. but ive been attempted by some mexican kid. but im like super dooper hella fast so i ran away. plus i run around my city in a ninja outfit at night so i can hide behind dumpsters really good.

Bazer
08-14-2008, 07:20 PM
dude thats so cool! one night i wanna do that shit. (run around the city in a ninja outfit)
cuz what can people and pigs possibly do? arrest you for being an idiot and having too much fun?

anti-anti-crime
08-14-2008, 07:22 PM
everybody knows if a guy with a bunch of his friends is getting up in your face your supposed to kick the guy in the nuts and bolt it, cause the rest of his friends will be coming after you

and ive been jumped once.
a while back my friend and i were doing a peace, but no body was looking out.
so when i was about half wasy done filling it in i get knocked out from behind...
turns out some guys decided to jump us from behind, i was knocked out cold from behind and then 2 other guys went after my friend and 1 stayed and beat on me appaently, according to my friends story. he had a broken nose and a concusion, i had a bruised rib cage and a concusion on the back of my head.

needless to say i told my friend to give the police a desrciption so they can make up a face so we can find the guys. never did though. which sucks.

osnapizzel
08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
ive been in a few fights when i was younger but never been jumped or jumped anyone

injury
08-14-2008, 07:43 PM
got a dude went ninja on ME and stole a marker from my pocket... i ran... what the fuck

cyclone
08-14-2008, 07:48 PM
yup. i wuz just standin at the bus stop one day. i had just lit a cigarette and sum dude came up and asked if he can hit it. so i let him. i noticed that he kept twitchin while he wuz smokin. i asked him if he wuz tweekin or sumthin nd he didnt say anything. the cig was about half way gone so i asked for it back. again he didnt say anything and kept twitchin. once there wuz like one hit left, he just straight up decked me in the eye nd ran off. that wuz so much bullshit!

anti-anti-crime
08-14-2008, 07:52 PM
y didnt you chase after him and throw him into a wall?

bilal_tariq
08-14-2008, 08:33 PM
dude thats so cool! one night i wanna do that shit. (run around the city in a ninja outfit)
cuz what can people and pigs possibly do? arrest you for being an idiot and having too much fun?
And when you're running away, no one's going to know it's you haha.

And then the next morning you wake up, go back to the spot and hear people telling them stories 'bout how some next ninja tried to assassinate my nikka and how he ran away and we couldn't tell who that mofo was.

I'd smile. Hah.

Cyclone - Hahahahahahaha WHAT! Twitchin' nikkas know what's up.

simple zen
08-14-2008, 09:03 PM
yup. i wuz just standin at the bus stop one day. i had just lit a cigarette and sum dude came up and asked if he can hit it. so i let him. i noticed that he kept twitchin while he wuz smokin. i asked him if he wuz tweekin or sumthin nd he didnt say anything. the cig was about half way gone so i asked for it back. again he didnt say anything and kept twitchin. once there wuz like one hit left, he just straight up decked me in the eye nd ran off. that wuz so much bullshit!

bro when i read this i laughed SO fuckin hard.

Subconcious
08-14-2008, 11:39 PM
There was this kid and his bro walkin past my house, and the lil fucker lust flipped me off for no reason. I was like Fuck you! the kid's bro just stopped, turned his head and wlked toward my friend that was next to me. he was big, so i wasn't bout to let my friend get fucked up. i said that it was me so he walked over to me... there wasn't any pushing or anything, he just grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against my mah's car. This dude had like 60 lbs on me and like 4 inches, I really couldn't do anything... I felt like such a bitch after he just walked away... I can't help it though, it was totally uncalled for... I need a minute or two to warm up, you know? Turned out the kid was in my anger-management class in the next summer. He went all bhudda and didn't touch anybody after that class like some sort of pacifist monk or some shit. Never did get him back... Fucked up his bro, though.

cyclone
08-15-2008, 12:55 AM
anti-crime: by the time i wuz able to see again, i didnt see him anywhere. or else i would beat his ass soooo much
zen: so did ilikepie wen i came to skool that day lol

twotimesfive
08-15-2008, 01:26 AM
A long time ago when I was like 13 or something I was walking my dog and some random other like 13-14 year old kid yells FAGGOT out of his house window, I just flipp him off and keep walking, a minute later him and his lil bro are coming after me on bikes, I didn't run but just kept walking, when they caught up it was that 13 year old gangsta type attitude. I basicly said piss off, what are you gonna do take me 2 on one for flipping you off after beaking me? It went on for a while when eventually he just walked away.

Kids are hard in the suburbs, yeah know?

Subconcious
08-15-2008, 01:30 AM
Ahaha, wuttabitch

atlok7
08-15-2008, 11:16 AM

haha ya me and my buddy were actually looking into buying legit ninja outfits for this reason. plus there were all these awesome things that you would need if you had the outfit.. like grappling hooks:http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/coyoteknife/grapplinghookandrope.jpg
and whip chains (my personal fav) http://www.karatedepot.com/y/Wushu%20Whip%20Chain/items/wp-ni-18.jpg:

anti-anti-crime
08-15-2008, 12:01 PM
i have 9 of everything there. plus 80 ninja stars and 5 samuri swords.

yea. im a ninja to.

MF The Super Villain
08-15-2008, 07:19 PM
I got jumped when i was 12 by four older cats. They beat the piss out of me. Word! I got hit from behind and i hit my head on the tar and passed out, when i woke up i was still getting beat and i got kicked in the back of my head and my face hit the curb. It sucked. My face was fucked for a while, but some older gods in my city that my boy knew got them for me.

Idestroy
08-17-2008, 11:36 AM
haha..last night i got jumped
i was walking home n i walked through this ally n 3 guys pushed me around saying they stabbed my other freind already
then they punched me a couple times n i fell down
when i tryed to fight back they slashed my face and my arm n a little bit of my stomach
then they sprayed me with bear mace (imagine pepperspray that comes out like a shot gun..and eats your skin so even if you put your hands over your eyes it still gets in)

Phantazm
08-17-2008, 08:21 PM
I remember i was at the park doin some steez and cappin with my two friends when these 5 bloods came up and said give us the green and the cash but keep the cans we were like 14 so we were all shook as fuck seein that they came strapped...i actually had a knife in my pocket but i wasn't tryin any hero shit they wound up taking less than a gram of schwag pot and 10 bucks...to this day i wonder if the guns were real or why they didn't jack our paints haha

wider
08-18-2008, 10:20 AM
i got jumped a few times, but i got involved into fights more. I beat the crap outta my best friend at the time and hit his head against the road lol.

"Riot"
08-18-2008, 10:35 AM
yeah i got fuckin stomped by a 250 pound 17 year old whose in house of pain and mma and shit and some "gangster" kid who said he was strapped.

all because i went to box his friend. i got my fucking ass WHOOPED the kid was stompin on my fuckin head and mma man beat the fuck out of me but i got right back up and ran after the dude i was supposed! to fight he fucking ran from me and i got the chance to swing and i missed his jaw by 2 fucking inches. saying he "dodged" my punch but apparently nowadays "dodging" a punch is running 40 or 50 yards. hate this mother fucker.

Thrice
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm in the suburbs so the only people who try to jump me and my friends regardless of where we are or what we are doing are those douche bag preps and jocks, but they just get their ass beat everytime. Moving in to Atlanta real soon so Im sure i'll get jumped eventually by some illegals most likely, as for racist blacks/gangs that shouldn't be too much of an issue as it's not that bad in Atlanta versus other cities.

The Chronic
08-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Detroit

RezOner..
08-19-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm in the suburbs so the only people who try to jump me and my friends regardless of where we are or what we are doing are those douche bag preps and jocks, but they just get their ass beat everytime. Moving in to Atlanta real soon so Im sure i'll get jumped eventually by some illegals most likely, as for racist blacks/gangs that shouldn't be too much of an issue as it's not that bad in Atlanta versus other cities.

Werd. I got jumped in Decataur once.

artcrime99
08-20-2008, 12:45 AM
I got rolled once or twice when i was younger. Even now as an adult im short and only 140 pounds soaking wet i make an easy target but id like to bury my screwdriver in the face of the next fuck to try any shit.

anti-anti-crime
08-20-2008, 01:41 AM
or keep straped.
or dont go into neighborhoods you know your not supposed to be in.
or learn how to fight

LostYouth
08-20-2008, 02:29 AM
this is a great movie
but i always wanted to learn the fighting stance at 36 secs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Z_C4NXE2c
with a stance like that, no one will fauks wit ya!

Thrice
08-20-2008, 10:28 AM
this is a great movie
but i always wanted to learn the fighting stance at 36 secs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Z_C4NXE2c
with a stance like that, no one will fauks wit ya!

Or better yet just bring tony jaa with you, kicking it chiya muay thai and hapkido style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7WijeShQM

anti-anti-crime
08-20-2008, 03:01 PM
i remember seeing that movie..
but i cant remember the name of it.
wasnt it the protector or something like that?

The Chronic
08-20-2008, 04:49 PM
dont get jumped, jump someone

coke831
08-20-2008, 06:41 PM
haha..last night i got jumped
i was walking home n i walked through this ally n 3 guys pushed me around saying they stabbed my other freind already
then they punched me a couple times n i fell down
when i tryed to fight back they slashed my face and my arm n a little bit of my stomach
then they sprayed me with bear mace (imagine pepperspray that comes out like a shot gun..and eats your skin so even if you put your hands over your eyes it still gets in)

oh shut the fuck up, who jumps a kid with bear mace? cmon man

Jdip
09-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I was out tagging one nite suposed to meet up wit my friend an get drunk smoke an sell sum bud. i was on the way to my homies brib an sum dood i knew drove by an asked if i needed a ride home i said no later same dood drove by an markd me aka jinxd me . my homie wasnt home so i had to walk home sober no bud no money . i had this real nice blade on me to an my skat board . i was walkin up the road wit a hole hour left in my walk an was on the phone wit my bro inlaw we were joking bout me geting chased by a dog when a s.u.v drove by an parked at the corner 5 lil ass black kids jumped out askd were da weed at i said idk thats when this lil shit hit me wit the pipe he had behind him i was shokd long enough to think why the hell did he just do that an then i started runin up the street turned around these lil fuckers surounded me. when i squared off on them my adrenalin made the lil hole that was now in my head rain blood on me i guess i looked fuckin crazy kuss nun of them moved except one who hrew his pole at me an missed then they all ran like pussy's didnt get to cut anyone thow cops came the hospital an started askin the same questions over an over finally a dteck came an i gave him atitude didnt know who he was an he told me to go fuck myself eversince then ive been fucking wit them kus they suck at what they do an dont doit very well

Oink.
09-23-2008, 04:45 PM
ive been jumped a couple times, i got billyclubbed by a cop once. Was blackout drunk got kicked outve my bros party i was supposed to bounce got the boot for tryna steal alky cuz im just the coolest kid when im hammerd. But yeh cop apporached me i guess i just swung and got my shit kicked in.

another hammerd stompin was when i got alky poisioning, tried to walkhome tagging i was goin threw some ally i was like coming in nd outve the blackout i remember writing seeing headlights someone yelling then i wokeup on the side of the ally in a snowbank FUCKED UP in a pool of blood. next morning when i wokeup in the hospital i had big ass footprints on my back and shit. wasnt cool needless to say i dont drink like that anymore.

DRONE_905
09-23-2008, 09:11 PM
i got jumped on halloween when i was 12 bysomeone i knew... kept a grudge for 4 years and beat him into the fuckin pavement 3 days ago

PeeInTheShower
09-23-2008, 09:16 PM
i got jumped once or thrice. once i got 2 slugs to the back of my dome piece, doctors performed major surgery. i'm actually briandead right now. i have my best friend that types everything i say. its kinda whack, but i have alot of downtime.

tha wite rabbit
09-23-2008, 09:23 PM
shit when i was 14 i got jumped by three big ass drunk dudes i threw my bike at one and was peicen 1c who was glazed , another dude grabbed me frum b hind and i shucked out they grabbed me again the one dude held me and the other threw the bike im my face... punctured my lip cut my gum wit the gear... worst of all my"boys" who would fight anyone ran away while i was fightin these 19 year old fucks. the good news is i chucked out again, didnt get stomped out have been doing mma 4 2 years and can fuckin lat row n bench 320 wit 460lb squats4 years later n ive only had the pleasure of givin ass whoopins . Thank you assholes who jumped me, you made me a better person.

PeeInTheShower
09-23-2008, 09:25 PM
oooh big tough bombing science guy as i can see. who the FUCK cares how much you can bench, that doesn't mean you can fight. that mma, that's something else. but strength plays a 25 percent role in a fight. and if you think otherwise you must have down syndrome son.

+Hoodwigga
09-23-2008, 09:29 PM
i think i plays a little bit more than 25 ercent.
i i was fighting a guy and he punched me in the stomach so hard i creamed my pants i dont think id stick around to get punched again. but yes knowing how to fight helps shit loads

PeeInTheShower
09-23-2008, 09:50 PM
stomach strength...

Koolaid
09-23-2008, 11:42 PM
never jumped.. when i was 12 a big ass fucking weight lifter like in his 20s threw me to the ground and said he was gunna beat my ass and shit but didnt haha that would suck ass to get jumped

Olick
09-23-2008, 11:48 PM
my mom beat me when she found out i write

='( good thing i had my magic lazer gun and blew her to smithereens

MontanaPainter
09-24-2008, 12:23 AM
really olick?!!!

i have one of those too!

FoRkK24
10-05-2008, 02:27 PM
i was ridin my bike, and a car flys by, somehow a water bottle flys by my head, luckily misses, so stupid me follows them, thinkiin im gunna knok one of em out with my brassnuckles, after i see 5 20year olds get out of the crappy car chasing me with a can of krylon, i just beat it, it sucked

GOVKILLZ
10-05-2008, 06:27 PM
i got jumped by a group of "GANG BANGERS" from this "crew" called "g-fam" ( i know wack right????) it all started when i was walkin through this park by my boyz house and when we wer walk this kid i had beef with aproached me and started runnin his mouth so i took of my book bag and gave it to my boy and then out of no where like 20 fuckin dudes and 3 girls come and i took mybag and said you know what you got this one bitch and walked away...then one of the gurlz followd us(she seriously was one of those brawlic nasty black gurls like the ones you see on maury) and she tried to act all big and tried to take my side kick out my had and i pulled my hand back n said fuck you so she swung at me and thats when the other popped out of no where and they startd runnin at me and my boy... so i started swing and throwin ppl and i got hit twice my boy got hit once.. and i the mix of it all i admit that manly bitch that tried to take my phone she got popped... cuz she tried takin my bag after i put my phone in it and i swung the back and cracked the manly bitch.... me and my boy booked after wardz... the next day they where braggin bout how we got jumped and shit and i laughed at what i heard....cuz come on now 23 ppl jumped 2 ppl... and they only got hit twice?? com on now how pathetic is that...i still laugh at tha shit to day....

sketch3
10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
thats not getting jumped, u had a one on one ith a chick infront of 20 people

getting jumped is 3 or more people stomping you

GOVKILLZ
10-05-2008, 06:53 PM
re read it... you dbag...when i said i started swingin at ppl and throwin them..... ppl means people..... people means more then one person meanz one....

unreal180
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
sketch back off man its not worth it, hes dangerous

sketch3
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
re read it... you dbag...when i said i started swingin at ppl and throwin them..... ppl means people..... people means more then one person meanz one....
unless u were fighting cancer riddern 4 yeaolds yur liein

GOVKILLZ
10-05-2008, 07:22 PM
ight what ever you say bro.... im not guna argue with some one over a fucking forum..... you dont beleive it thatz ur choice...i honestly dont care wtf you think so fuck you and have a nice..

RetroLikeWhoa13
10-05-2008, 07:33 PM
this one time i was fucking around on the freestyle rap thread and sketch jumped me.
he showed me my place in the world and i havent posted back since.
im hoping one day to beef up verbally and get my revenge!
don't let me see you in the streets (atleast 50 yards away) 'cause i'll talk mad shit about you, forreals.
not really because im kindof a nice chap.

sketch3
10-05-2008, 07:36 PM
well retro you know how we do *****
foreala

RetroLikeWhoa13
10-05-2008, 07:41 PM
i know.... i know.

iJiZzCoLoUrS
10-05-2008, 08:03 PM
i was painting a chill spot and i thought it was chill enoughh so i could listen to music with my headphones on.. i was probably 14 at the time so you could imagine i was a dumbass anyways my face gets slammed into the wall and i fell to the ground and now 2 black kids and a puertorican fucker are kicking me sayin "cracker bitch cracker bitch" and like then this othr ***** starts goin through my pockets. i was just like fuckin take my shit stop kickin me FUCKKKK then spanish bitch kicks my face so i just laid there and fuckin they left..

i had like $2.50 and a bus pass.

that shit made me racist too

sketch3
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
ur stupid
it had nothing to do with race,
poor white kids would have donemit to.
infact iv seen it happen

MAST
10-05-2008, 09:53 PM
they wouldn't have called him a cracker bitch though.....

hence him being racist.

you REALLY need to reread stories before putting your dumbass 2 cents in dude.

Jdip
10-06-2008, 04:24 PM
yo dis niga sketch3 got sumtin to say about anything an everything anybody puts up on this forum shut the fuck up dood damn i wish i knew where u lived an who u were shit u would get slappd da fuck up like the ho u is damn

<POINT OF THIS IS> SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT KNOW WHO WE ARE SO YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BITCH ! ! ! !

<(o O),,l,_

simple zen
10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
^^shut up sketch.

iJiZzCoLoUrS
10-06-2008, 07:12 PM
ur stupid
it had nothing to do with race,
poor white kids would have donemit to.
infact iv seen it happen

1) im actually pretty intelligent, i have 100% bright futures scholarship to college.

2) no they kicked the shit out of me because that was the way their parents raised them. most low income blacks ( not all ) have a tendency to believe that whites "owe" them for their ancestors being enslaved by white men. the first member of my family that imigrated to the united states came in 1896. slavery was abolished in 1865. I DONT OWE BLACK PEOPLE SHIT. take that up with fuckin john smith motherfuckers that enslaved your goddamn great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa, not me you ignorant fuck.

but youre actually right, poor white kids will jump you too. i got smacked in the head with a wine bottle because i didnt give this kid a newport at this beachparty junior year of highschool. as if that wasnt enough, they fucking took my pilot and drew nazi symbols on my face as i was knocked out. that's not relly gettin jumped but they still took my bus pass and cd player ( keep yuor money in ya shoes *****)

JackieChanRollin
10-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Well one time, I was walking home from school like any other day. Then I heard a couple of guys yelling at me. I turned around and flipped them off. They chased me down the street with bats and hammers! I kept on running and running until I tripped. I landed strait on my face and knocked out my teeth. They caught up to me and started to hit me with the bats and hammers. Finally they got bored and left. I was completely fucked up, but I somehow managed to walk home. I walk in my front door and right away my mother asked what happened. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said your movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!

Pretty horrible huh?

simple zen
10-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Well one time, I was walking home from school like any other day. Then I heard a couple of guys yelling at me. I turned around and flipped them off. They chased me down the street with bats and hammers! I kept on running and running until I tripped. I landed strait on my face and knocked out my teeth. They caught up to me and started to hit me with the bats and hammers. Finally they got bored and left. I was completely fucked up, but I somehow managed to walk home. I walk in my front door and right away my mother asked what happened. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said your movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!

Pretty horrible huh?

yeah, you suck cocks.

JackieChanRollin
10-06-2008, 08:49 PM
yeah, you suck cocks.

Lulz, you fail.

simple zen
10-06-2008, 08:51 PM
i'll give you this, your sig is funny though.

JackieChanRollin
10-06-2008, 08:55 PM
i'll give you this, your sig is funny though.

Lulz, why thank you.
Your signature is great as well.

este_oner
10-06-2008, 08:56 PM
yo dis niga sketch3 got sumtin to say about anything an everything anybody puts up on this forum shut the fuck up dood damn i wish i knew where u lived an who u were shit u would get slappd da fuck up like the ho u is damn

<POINT OF THIS IS> SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT KNOW WHO WE ARE SO YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BITCH ! ! ! !

<(o O),,l,_

You sound intelligent.

whahappen?
10-06-2008, 11:26 PM
i got jumped once or thrice. once i got 2 slugs to the back of my dome piece, doctors performed major surgery. i'm actually briandead right now. i have my best friend that types everything i say. its kinda whack, but i have alot of downtime.
hahahaha

Jdip
10-13-2008, 04:17 PM
You sound intelligent.

Thank you dog. I am intelligent as hell. Thats the reason why I get away with the shit I do . Bye the way this is the internet nobody gives a fuck about how u spell wat u spell as long as its understandable so if you got a problem with the way i spell go the fuck back to sko.

<(o O),,l,_
Dipset All MuthaFuckin Day.

Slushi
10-14-2008, 12:08 AM

Pretty horrible huh?

I totally saw that coming

DRAKE_RKZ
10-19-2008, 01:00 AM
hell no i be damed if it happend

Dare To Dream
10-19-2008, 01:39 AM
Up here in jersey I got two friends who make trips to bricktown/newark(if u know where that is) every once n a while. One of my friends got jumped there on Friday. Hes known for being one of the only crazy white kids to walk around there. Five guys fallowed him down a street and slugged him in the back of the head. took his cell phone and kicked him on the ground.

PILLOWROCK
10-19-2008, 01:41 AM
naw man not by cops or a black man ever......

C-SONE
10-19-2008, 08:10 PM
I was dropping a freestyle piece on a train and like 20 hardcore esses jumpopped ed don and started chasing me so i ran and then thiese cops were chasing me in helicopters lol and i kept running and then i hid behind a wall amnd the all went past lol and then i still had all my paint and dropped some fully sick tags.
It was h3kt1k yo!

ugotfdinthea
10-20-2008, 10:01 AM
I was dropping a freestyle piece on a train and like 20 hardcore esses jumpopped ed don and started chasing me so i ran and then thiese cops were chasing me in helicopters lol and i kept running and then i hid behind a wall amnd the all went past lol and then i still had all my paint and dropped some fully sick tags.
It was h3kt1k yo!

wow... fail man that was like terrible grammer

SANEKONE
10-20-2008, 12:30 PM
i was out of town seeing a friends band play one time.. i had a broken leg, but i was still running around and jumping around trying to just have a good time.. well some kid thought it would be an awesome idea to go out of his way to try and push me down... i let it slide once just because.. then he does it again... so i limped right up to him and punched him in the nose.. then his boy tried to tackle me... me with a gimp leg obviously fell but i swiftly flipped around and started kneeing him in the head.. then my friends who came with me and knew i was previously badly injured came to my rescue.. the guy who started it recovered and started walking over to help the guy who failed at sneaking me.. and 1 of my friends started boxing with him and was getting straight face shots.. then another 2 of my friends ran and kicked the other guy in the side of the face and in the ribs and started punching him in the back of the head and junk. and my last friend finally notices whats going on and just crow hops the guy who starts it all... it all happened really quick.. then we all went outside and made friends and enjoyed the night... i hate fighting at shows though.. it was a dick move of me to start it.. but its a cool story....... right?

Look@it2x
10-20-2008, 05:03 PM
1) im actually pretty intelligent, i have 100% bright futures scholarship to college.

2) no they kicked the shit out of me because that was the way their parents raised them. most low income blacks ( not all ) have a tendency to believe that whites "owe" them for their ancestors being enslaved by white men. the first member of my family that imigrated to the united states came in 1896. slavery was abolished in 1865. I DONT OWE BLACK PEOPLE SHIT. take that up with fuckin john smith motherfuckers that enslaved your goddamn great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa, not me you ignorant fuck.

but youre actually right, poor white kids will jump you too. i got smacked in the head with a wine bottle because i didnt give this kid a newport at this beachparty junior year of highschool. as if that wasnt enough, they fucking took my pilot and drew nazi symbols on my face as i was knocked out. that's not relly gettin jumped but they still took my bus pass and cd player ( keep yuor money in ya shoes *****)

that was smart so you just told us where you live

crimateNC
10-21-2008, 04:56 PM
dude I got fucking jumped 3 times in my life. twice in the same day too (that time was for calling this tall skinny mofo a lesbian, and refusing to be a bitch about it)

most recently was @ my local mall, I was supposed to be fighting a dude one on one but he brought these "bloods" (those mother fuckers were fake as shit) and got me jumped

I won't lie. I got my ass beat, as you can see from the video I'll post of the last 15 seconds hahaha
here (http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z136/billabonghottiie/?action=view&current=0921081809.flv)
but i got back up, cleaned up and the kid finally agreed to a one on one

I didnt win the one on one (that bitch sucker punched me to start it off) but neither did he. the little fuck also got my homeboy jumped b4 we started fighting. now we are waiting for him to get off house arrest (because of "drugs") and then i'll be exacting my revenge. on all those fake ass boys, and little bitch boy.

yay, crits please? hahahahaha JK

Cesk
10-21-2008, 05:24 PM
dude I got fucking jumped 3 times in my life. twice in the same day too (that time was for calling this tall skinny mofo a lesbian, and refusing to be a bitch about it)

most recently was @ my local mall, I was supposed to be fighting a dude one on one but he brought these "bloods" (those mother fuckers were fake as shit) and got me jumped

I won't lie. I got my ass beat, as you can see from the video I'll post of the last 15 seconds hahaha
here (http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z136/billabonghottiie/?action=view&current=0921081809.flv)
but i got back up, cleaned up and the kid finally agreed to a one on one

I didnt win the one on one (that bitch sucker punched me to start it off) but neither did he. the little fuck also got my homeboy jumped b4 we started fighting. now we are waiting for him to get off house arrest (because of "drugs") and then i'll be exacting my revenge. on all those fake ass boys, and little bitch boy.

yay, crits please? hahahahaha JK

Don't fight vaginas, who the fuck grabs shirts during a fight?
At least you tried, and LOL@THEPHOTBUCKET.

Look@it2x
10-21-2008, 05:29 PM
its probably because you spend too much time on the playground
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z136/billabonghottiie/th_0914081716.jpg (http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z136/billabonghottiie/?action=view&current=0914081716.flv)

cheesegril
10-21-2008, 06:25 PM
been jumped a few times. ended up stabing the kid and i went to jail for it.

BORG
10-21-2008, 07:10 PM

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/benbangblog/knocked_the_fuck_out.gif

FLIP FLOP
10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
i havn't ever been jumped but i have been close to it several times. i live in a realy small town so that kind of stuff doesnt happen alot.

crimateNC
10-21-2008, 08:44 PM
ok thats not my photobucket lmao

thats the girlfriend of the sorry bitch's friends photobucket

i'll post a bombing science exclusive of when we rob that kid blind for 500 dollars and a half pound of weed too
I promise that

RetroLikeWhoa13
10-21-2008, 08:55 PM
so dis one time yo! i gets jumpt by deez two wite giz, an dey waz lyke yo betch gimme all dem cabbages. an i sez i aint got dem cabbages. shitt waz week yo!

Cesk
10-21-2008, 09:10 PM
ok thats not my photobucket lmao

thats the girlfriend of the sorry bitch's friends photobucket

i'll post a bombing science exclusive of when we rob that kid blind for 500 dollars and a half pound of weed too
I promise that

You sir are bad ass.

I seriously hope that kid doesn't carry those 500 dollars and he has oregano instead of weed and you and your friends all feel like the douchebags you probably are.

crimateNC
10-21-2008, 09:39 PM
lmao fuck u, i'm just watching

and he will, we got a plan

shhhh

Oink.
10-22-2008, 04:31 AM
lol you sound like a huge bitch, got knocked the fuck out. Cant scrap the kid yourself so you plan to rob him, then 90percent likely you'll get laid out again.?

well played young sir, well played.

n_noodles
10-22-2008, 12:44 PM
lol you sound like a huge bitch, got knocked the fuck out. Cant scrap the kid yourself so you plan to rob him, then 90percent likely you'll get laid out again.?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

exactly my thaughts.

TastySesamcrew
10-22-2008, 01:01 PM
I got jumped once by a group of nazi's becouse somebody spread rumours about me and they were all 18 and I am 14. I also got beaten up by some other dudes becouse they hate me for hanging with people they call ''urban people''. I got kicked in the back and fell on the ground and had like 5 people kickin me in the ribs and shit, saw the dude after a week and threw him on the ground stomped on his face so I don't feel like a complete loser.

Warvane
10-22-2008, 04:16 PM
i got jumped once by these 2 guys in this gang we got in my town. They are fake as fuck and when they tried to get at my $ i cranked the closest guy. The other dude hit me as soon as i did too. I got dazed and stepped back and he came in for another swing I smoked the dudes right eye and ripped up his eyebrow peircing. They both came back at me and i ended up headbutting the guy i origionally punched and broke his nose. Then i remember the guy wit the peicing swapping hits with me and he got me on the ground when he hit me again. I remember bieng kicked and I fought as hard as i could and ended up with 2 busted ribs and a serously fucked up face, but i still have my $10. They split when the cops got there...Since then ive tagd over all their pussy shit. :p

crimateNC
10-22-2008, 10:41 PM

bitch I got jumped by some of his home boys, NOT HIM, got the fuck back up and still fought him one on one.

I dont think any of y'all'd do that shit now would you? no you woulda listened to your bitch ass friends who weren't down and went home. sorry this little caucasian boy doesn't play poultry.

and yeah would you be down to support your fucking homie if he got jumped right by your side? by 10 people at once? or wait no, you're probably fearless. sorry for bringing doubt onto the horizon for you.

stop talking shit. you know damn well you play dirty then the whole game is dirty. if it woulda been 1v1 like it should have then my boys wouldn't have gotten jumped, and there wouldnt be any grudges.

Oink.
10-23-2008, 12:30 AM
your a skinny bitch that got punched the fuck out, internet thug hahah.

AoAssis
10-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Looked like a 1v1 to me? Just a whole bunch of other people standing around when you got knocked out.

AMansNotACamel
10-23-2008, 03:59 AM
you can't really say that winning by numbers makes some cunt a bitch, you do what has to be done whether it is running through somebodies house or knocking them in the back of the skull.
warring with cunts is fair fun, no matter how much the damage bill is.

crimateNC
10-23-2008, 10:47 AM
man i've been real on here the whole damn time. you got the true story. am I acting like a thug saying I got knocked out? no? maybe? yeah? what ever your opinion plz stfu.

i was trying to tell an experience I had, but apparently you cant do shit on this forum without some bunch of "son of cocksuckers" trying to play a fool.

now resume the fucking topic, because I dont think i'd deserve to get banned for sticking to the topic, when you fuckers keep insulting people

savvy?

Cesk
10-23-2008, 03:18 PM
bitch I got jumped by some of his home boys, NOT HIM, got the fuck back up and still fought him one on one.

I dont think any of y'all'd do that shit now would you? no you woulda listened to your bitch ass friends who weren't down and went home. sorry this little caucasian boy doesn't play poultry.

and yeah would you be down to support your fucking homie if he got jumped right by your side? by 10 people at once? or wait no, you're probably fearless. sorry for bringing doubt onto the horizon for you.

stop talking shit. you know damn well you play dirty then the whole game is dirty. if it woulda been 1v1 like it should have then my boys wouldn't have gotten jumped, and there wouldnt be any grudges.

And then you wonder why you get knocked the fuck out...

TASR
10-23-2008, 08:12 PM
yeah, i was painting behind a building one night and around 20 of them came out of the underground parking and just stole all my shit and left me with a broken wrist, best night bombing ever.

LostYouth
10-23-2008, 10:28 PM
i have been watching old videos of my fights
i used to be a OG back in the day before i had surgery

ErrorOner...
10-24-2008, 02:11 AM
without footage, its fiction...

yoda
10-25-2008, 11:48 AM
howw do u know.

TECKN
11-25-2008, 08:18 PM
i recently got punched in the face with brass knuckles
big ass headache for the rest of the night

retnemed
11-26-2008, 01:23 AM
punched a kid in the face for calling me a toy bitch, then got swarmed by like 12 of his homies about a second later, it was dope i got a mad concussion and didnt move from my couch for a couple days.

MiDnightSnitch
11-27-2008, 09:28 PM
serveral times. one time i didnt really see it comin one of these guys ran up on me with a rock and plugged me pretty hard. passed out for a lil while and fell off my bike on the way home.

pixystix
11-27-2008, 11:16 PM
got smashed in a ally in Boston wit a fuckin brick well doin a handstyle kid came up from behind didnt see it at all sneaky fuck

vdop-iswack
12-07-2008, 07:15 PM
twice. but it wasnt really official. one time back when i skated i was at a rough skate park with some older friends (i was only 10 or 11 at the time) and one of my older friends was like yo that bikes a piece to some other dude and i was a lippy brat of course i jumped in and said man you got that shit at the poor store, and i threw a soccer ball at it and then the guy who owned the bike turned around and punch me in the nose so hard.. i flew back and was unconciouss for a minute or something. then my older homies chased him off swearing at him and shit.

and the 2nd time was more recent it was one of the first days of a new school year and some kid we didnt know was chillin with us and he seemed dope. he was acting all chill and blazin weed with us and all of a sudden im like alright guys im out peace. cya all tomorrow. and this kids like tryin to take the bus home with me hes like what bus you catch and im like 25/24 hes like oh yeah ill ride with ya i said no im good and hes like aight and sat back down and then when i was gettin farther away i heard him running behind me and he jumped on my back, pushed me to the ground .. starting beating my face and head. it didnt hurt that much his punches were more fast, not painful. he didnt do it for long he just got up and walked away and im like yo what the fuck and he didnt say anything. my homies were yelling but for some reason they wouldnt back me up. dunno why.

thats my 2 experiences of gettin jumped. not that interesting eh?

TASR
12-07-2008, 07:47 PM
no, not rly, get jumped again, and tell us another story.

exitus
12-07-2008, 08:42 PM
lol i dont get it that kids an asshole
i try and avoid fights and shit lol there really pointless

Yellow Haze
12-08-2008, 09:59 AM
I jumped a big polish lad, punched him 5 times in the middle of the classroom

MiDnightSnitch
12-09-2008, 08:28 PM
anotha time me and some guys were playin ball and 2 dudes ran up on me one guy pushed me the otha guy picked me up by the shirt and wailed on my face. all over a tag. i actually became freinds with one of the guys a few years later. forgive and forget.

gunsofbrooklyn
12-09-2008, 10:11 PM
no but this kid i know got jumped by some natives and was stabbed in the chest and he fell asleep at the playground that night
was pretty fucked up

he just patched himself up and he found out who they were and he pretty much did a drive by shooting on one of there houses with a paintball gun and he broke there legs and jacked all there weapons weed and money

TASR
12-09-2008, 10:20 PM
is that lie true?

iPwnF00lz
12-09-2008, 10:31 PM
lol i dont get it that kids an asshole
i try and avoid fights and shit lol there really pointless

Same here, but when a couple of kids did wanna fight one pulled a gun on me and it was in the public after a concert so I just said, shoot me mother fucker, you won't... and needless to say, he didn't.

no but this kid i know got jumped by some natives and was stabbed in the chest and he fell asleep at the playground that night
was pretty fucked up

he just patched himself up and he found out who they were and he pretty much did a drive by shooting on one of there houses with a paintball gun and he broke there legs and jacked all there weapons weed and money

How big was this fish again?... That big you say?:rolleyes:

MontanaPainter
12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
it was a hypoglycemicdromateramic trout

there rare

TOO rare...

TASR
12-09-2008, 10:51 PM
lol, I actually googled that trout, foooled me =/

MiDnightSnitch
12-10-2008, 11:26 PM
^lol

CaseyJonesJR
12-10-2008, 11:28 PM
yeah last friday.

markingz.
12-15-2008, 10:55 PM
I've almost gotten jumped mad times in my lifetime however I've never actually been successfully jumped by anyone. Most of the time it was because I was talking shit or provoking people lol, but thats besides the point lol, not really but still

AMansNotACamel
12-15-2008, 11:20 PM
last week i got jumped by four local heroes, made two of them absolutely piss then took a beating. this week i was under arrest for one count of grevious bodily harm and one count of assault occasioning bodily harm.
and today i hear the same cunts are talking shit about smacking me around again.
run their mouth then run to the cops fucking hideous freak cunts.

fonone
12-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Pretty sure they wouldnt go to the cops if they had beat you up as they would be getting themselves in trouble... makes no sense.

kill_fred
12-17-2008, 11:26 AM
never been jumped which is suprising cuz i can be a dick haha.i think its cuz im secksy...

Mr.switch
12-17-2008, 01:17 PM
na im too wanksta to get jumped..

stoegraffiti
12-21-2008, 02:31 PM
i got jumped on friday the cheeky ass chav walked upto me and punched me in the head then pulled out a knife on me but cos i have experience runnin away from people i well outran him, just wait till my boy mike gets hold of him all 6 foot 5 and like 400 pounds of him hahaha

Rune1
01-03-2009, 11:33 AM
once or twice ive been jumped once i was leaving a local club and copped a punch to the side of the face.

other time i got bottled with a empty V bottle but i fucked that dude up still and 2 of my boys bailed me to the doctors surgery cause i was bleeding a fuckload.
ended up with stitches :(. its on my forehead.. be looking like a harry potter look alike these days.

bilal_tariq
01-03-2009, 09:03 PM

This shit still made me laugh..

IlikePie
01-03-2009, 09:07 PM
This shit still made me laugh..

Heh, Cyclone is my buddy, I remember when he told me that shit at school, he was wearing these big dark ass glasses. Thems were some good times :D

Woven
01-04-2009, 01:13 AM
i got jumped on friday the cheeky ass chav walked upto me and punched me in the head then pulled out a knife on me but cos i have experience runnin away from people i well outran him, just wait till my boy mike gets hold of him all 6 foot 5 and like 400 pounds of him hahaha

You didnt get jumped...
edit:after readin a few of the post,im wondering if my definition of being jumped is different.
TO be jumped: Ass handed too you by more then one person...a group of people?
To get sideblinded:Getting hit out of nowhereeeeeeeeee

21¢
01-04-2009, 01:21 AM
never been jumped luckily.. few times i'm sure i was close though

fitzy36
01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
i was walking around the side of my apartment building and this gang "owns" the street next to my building..all the doors on my building were locked so of course i had to go to that 1 street to get in...basically turn the corner and a shit load of big ass guys standing right on the corner there was about 10.. they started screamin shit like "yo ***** y you walkin on dis street *****" then they fuckin charged me...i got one guy (the smallest) then one pulled a knife..thats when i said shittttt i'm out and fuckin ran to the door and locked it..i aint dying for trying to get in my damn door...

MiggityMAK
01-13-2009, 01:01 PM
You didnt get jumped...
edit:after readin a few of the post,im wondering if my definition of being jumped is different.
TO be jumped: Ass handed too you by more then one person...a group of people?
To get sideblinded:Getting hit out of nowhereeeeeeeeee

so i guess i was jumped and sideblinded both at once lol... so im walkin home from work, with a shiny new sidekick lx on my belt (now we all know poor people like shiny things.. why else would i spend my whole check on a phone right??) . im walking past a rec. center with like 30-40 kids outside, i kept walking but the phone mustve caught the sun just right because halfway up the block i look back and see like a fuckin MOB like 20 maybe 30 deep walking up the street... usually, id probably have run im not fightin fuckinn 30 kids (i call em kids but some were like 18-19) but it looked like they were headed towards the poor soul kicking a soda bottle across the street, so i minded my own buisness. next thing you know i get smashed in the face... i stumble into the fence next to me. i pull my jacket over the phone so they cant pull it off, but i cant get away because im surrounded on every side, i swing ata couple of them until i have some space to get out and run like hell lol... they didnt get my phone but i dropped a $400 pair of glasses, which was actually worse:( i think they cracked a couple ribs, and i couldnt chew for a couple days, but i never went to the hospital since my job didnt have medical, and this is america, what would i be without money for fast-food and other shiny things, right???

G-Fat
01-13-2009, 01:14 PM
its blindsided

PeeInTheShower
05-04-2009, 01:34 AM
got jumped twice, both at train yards, now i know to bring a little buddy with me when i go.

one time i got sucker punched when i was in high school for rippin' off a dopeboy. one punch. what i got away with was worth alot more than one punch.

friedchicken
05-04-2009, 01:56 AM
i was out riding one night in the hood, where the city decided to build the only decent skatepark we have in my town.

i was riding along the trails and a few b'ys (3) walked out of a hut along it and blocked my way, one of them put his hands on the bar of my bike.
they were askin what i was up to and shit like that but it was just a set up.

luckily i had my switchblade (collectors item) cause i knew i was going to be in the hood, i pulled it out of my back pocket and flicked it open. I don't think i've ever seen anyone more bewildered in my life as the guy who had a grip on my handle bars.
they all took a step back, and tried to play like they were just asking me for a smoke.
I told them to get fucked and took off.

luckily where i live people like that haven't started packing weapons. or else i might have lost my bike (block8)

im glad i live in one of the least violent places in canada.

it must suck to paint in peg city is all i have to say.

Fury
05-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Most people in my town talk shit, but never actually do anything about it. I was followed home by a mob of people and I thought they had tackled my friend, so I picked up my skateboard and fucking charged them. They backed the fuck off at that point and left.

PeeInTheShower
05-13-2009, 01:25 AM
how the fuck are you even able to spell? damn, my condolences.

Loki X Sho
05-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Getting jumped is like, the epitome of my town. I never got jumped cause I'd break faces, but fuccccck man, I just saw some kid get tossed into a fire and he had to get rushed to the ER at 3 am. Now that was a fight.

xylene hug
05-13-2009, 03:42 PM
back in high school i got in a fight with this kid, the next day during lunch his older cousins rushed me. all i really remember is them kicking me while i was on the ground. when i came to, i walked to my gf's house to get cleaned up and i went back to school and walked right past the big group that just kicked my ass. i looked and gave them a what up and went to class. they never did go after me again. i guess they thought i took a licking the first time.

PeeInTheShower
05-13-2009, 05:21 PM
older cousins? i'll guarantee the kid was muslim.

muslims fight in groups... no squads... no herds... no... packs!

xylene hug
05-14-2009, 12:46 AM

wallah guy, he was. lol

La Coka Nostra
05-14-2009, 12:51 AM
no. i never have.
i'm pretty non confrontational.

Decide
05-14-2009, 12:55 AM

over here some of them carry some fucken traditonal knife shit

gunsofbrooklyn
05-14-2009, 01:03 AM
i hate afgahns that pull out weapons nowadays
everyone is too pussy to fight even the people that jump

kromeroc
05-14-2009, 01:00 PM
got blindsided about 3 months ago it didnt hurt at 1st but then liek 2 weeks passed and i noticed that my eye and my upper part of my cheek was really getin swollen so i went hospital chek it out and i had a fuken fracture,,got surgery the next week >_>

CRIA87
05-14-2009, 02:50 PM
haha me and my homies jumped some fools bc one of there homies hit me with a bat

writing gets you into trouble sometimes ;)

PeeInTheShower
05-14-2009, 08:19 PM
of course, everyone believes in fair fights these days, except that guy you're trying to fight.

okay story time, everyone gather round.

once i made the stupid mistake of trying to walk onto the train tracks through a main road. i'm about 30 or 40 yards onto the tracks, and i hear "ayyo!", and i had no idea who it was, but if you're on the tracks, and you hear "ayyo" and you don't have a peice, you're not just going to walk up and see who it is. i walk back onto the main road, with nothing but my bag of paint. i see a guy who looked homeless come up on his bike. i'm wearing some khakis, a black collared shirt, and some nikes, just came from an upscale party, so i'm not lookin' homeless right about now. dude says, "yo young blood, why you runnin' fo?" i said to him "my fault man, i'm sketched, i thought you were a cop", trying to play it off. he says "what's in the bag homeboy", and i look at him and say "in my bag? oh, nothin' really, clothes and shit"... he goes "mind if i take a look?". i'm about ready to open the bag with nothing but 3 cans of rusto in it, and i immediately jolt the other way. i distinctly remember the sound of buddy droppin' his bike on the ground and running after me. i turn around and dude's got his hand in his beltline while he's runnin (probably for show) and i'm just running around in random crooked circles. while i was running i noticed there was another guy who came out of the bushes, waiting to see what would happen. and out of nowhere i stop running, turn around and i swing at him with my drawstring bag to try and hit him in the face. i miss, so i'm thinking "holy fuck, i'm really gonna get it now, i need to haul ass" so i'm almost out of breath at this point running in circles, and i just throw the bag as far as i can behind me. i kept running fast as fuck onto US1 (you florida heads know what road i'm talking about) and i look behind me, and it turns out, he just wanted what was in my bag.

if any one of you write "cool story bro" i'm going to take a dump on your chest.

Decide
05-14-2009, 08:26 PM
thats it?

PeeInTheShower
05-14-2009, 08:28 PM
yessiree. i'm not going to tell a story that i didn't get away. that'd be whack. not what i'd call a good ending.

plus, my ego would be forever damaged.

VaNdAL xBA!x
05-14-2009, 09:05 PM
fuck it ive been jumped but only twice n i never got to hurt
i dont really ever give up i get really angry when someone hits me
my doctor says i have some anger problem where i jus snap at people for little things...
but neways ya twice n the first time i got tha ill black eye n two broken knuckles n the second time i jus really couldnt do anything n i jus covered my face but got the mean black n blue ribs
as long as i dont get hit in the face im set......i hate walkin around witta shiner

skull-e
05-14-2009, 09:09 PM
I got head for having a black eye.

it was a friendly fight with a friend too

Loki X Sho
05-14-2009, 09:12 PM
I have so many bruises from the Lamb of God pit lastnight..no remorse. So fun though..some chick beat this shit out of a dude and got banned from this venue for life. outta controlness.

staone
06-04-2009, 03:47 AM
i dont really think its safe for you to do that...one chik that i kno did go by her self and got raped, she was only 14 yrs old...im not even bullshittng...you should
go with some males you can trust
yea one time i was out bombing and some girl was getting raped so i just run up to the fucker and knuck him out it turns out that the girl i saved that night writes afther that day i dont think she writes anymore

tbh i myself dont feel comfortable that your out there by urself

JayAyDubZed
06-04-2009, 06:11 AM
Nah,I suck at fighting so I usually walk the other way or can talk my out of it. My mates get jumped all the time though. Fukin cunts man!

Black Flag
06-05-2009, 01:50 AM
yea one time i was out bombing and some girl was getting raped so i just run up to the fucker and knuck him out it turns out that the girl i saved that night writes afther that day i dont think she writes anymore

tbh i myself dont feel comfortable that your out there by urself

Cool Story Bro Sorry, had to.

staone
06-05-2009, 09:32 PM
thanks but like i said i wouldnt let any girl ever go bombing by her self

and one time i was walkign with a freind and some guys starting to ask use if we wanted to see a gun i said*no ****** one of the guys was hypeing it and saying *oh shit he called u ***** u gonna let that slide* i told me freind lets run because there was at least 8 of them so i run they catch up one of them punchs me and am about to fight but my freind tells me not to that theres ot many of them and that one of them has a gun

the cops ended up passing by and we all ran

not as exiteing as the rest of urs but real

another time i got ypu for the same friend who (if ur owndering he writes) said something about a girls freind but they thaught it was me and afther they jumped me they faught my freind and my freind won both fights(each fight was one on one they didnt jump him)

they said the reason for them jumping me was because am mad big am like wutever

now that ive said wut i have ot say am out

smesta
06-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Fuck I had to read that last post 3 times before it made sense.

I've been jumped a few times in my younger days, I always figure that if your out numbered it is better to just cover up and take it. Nothing worse than copping a foot in an unprotected face.

ReKoNe~!
06-07-2009, 05:17 AM
if anyone or anyones jumped me and did any serious damage id probably find them and beat their head(s) in with a bat or a hammer
no lie.

R3bel1995
03-06-2012, 05:47 PM
I havnt ever been mugged (maybe because im 6'4" and weigh 190 (im a football player)) but a friend of mine has been jumped twice, once he pulled a knife (and this guy is scrawny) and the mugger just ran away hahah and the second my friend decked the guy and just walked away HAHAHA makes me laugh…

FOEone
03-06-2012, 08:02 PM
i've had my pockets ran several times by both other writers and just hood thugs looking for my drugs. i wish i could say i've walked away from all of them clean, but i've definitely seen the butt-end of a pistol to my grill before. i got my jumped once for a bag of weed and they took my backpack. i went home, grabbed my bat and went back out to destroy these motherfuckers. found one of them, fucked him up and got my backpack back with all my belongings (including paint and grass) except my shitty $10 metal pipe which they evidently tossed. ran his pockets back and scored a quick 50 bucks. im no stick up kid, but if you rob me, im robbing you back

R3bel1995
03-06-2012, 11:59 PM
^^ In the words of Bill Cosby "I like your style"

2mor
03-08-2012, 11:02 AM
never been put on my arse in a 1on1 but about 2 or 3 years ago when i was about 18 19, after my mate knocks out these 2 guys i tell him to disappear and meet me at a bar down the road cos there was like a dozen of em, anyways they caught me walkin there and beat the shit outta me jaw clicks to this day and i think they fractured my hip too couldnt walk right for coupla weeks,the thing is id fuck any of em up thats why the cunts fight in packs

SETRIXTER
04-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Been in quite a few altercations...

One of the best times was when one of my best friends was walking home from school, three older black guys pulled a knife on him in the park and took his hat and wallet with like small change in it. Anyway my friend is fucking hench hes like barely 16 and hes 225 lbs so he tells the rest of us the next day and he breaks metal legs off some chairs and we stick them in our bags and we go to the park on his way home where the guys said thered be waiting again and they turn up and they pull knives but we broke their hands with the bars and took the knives and they shit themselves and ran off

"ONE!"
04-26-2012, 10:55 PM
hell yeaa!!!! i was hitting up a 7-11 wall n i didnt know it was latin dragons block(chicago gang) n they jumped my ass as soon as i finish n left me a big ol' scar from my lip to my chin

GooberOne
04-27-2012, 12:17 AM
ive been jumped by my friends to get into a "gang" other then that i had a gun pulled on me and my big brother but that wasnt graff related

Z3BRA
04-27-2012, 12:35 AM
yeah so basically these three dudes on bikes started saying random shit to us for no reason so we said shit back then one got off the bike and did the whole "what did you just say" then slapped him like a pussy so my friend full on punched the guy in the face and they all biked off after that but one of them left their sweatshirt so we cut off the sleeves and pissed on it

Z3BRA
04-27-2012, 12:39 AM
closest to being jumped

Faymos
04-30-2012, 05:42 PM
@ONE. bro if i ever got jumped by them i would go home if i made it home, i would be like" the fuck i got jumped by them:D "rynna be happy when half of mjy face is kapeesh

CanadaBomber
05-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Damnn yall must live in some pretty urban areas, I live in the 'burbs and shit never happens here. You could go out at 1 in the morning for a jog with nothing on but a rolex and be fine. That being said I once almost got jumped at a bus stop randomly, not even writing just cause he "didnt like my hair style"

A_Former
06-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Almost once. I wasn't the guy they were looking for, however. I just mind my own business and I'm good.

"ONE!"
06-05-2012, 11:31 PM
@faymous lmao hell yea sometimes wen i tlk to chicks they asked watt happened n i feel cool as hell tellin the story!. @CanadaBomber i live in city limits, u can concider it a sub bc its still oak park police but all the gangs r str8 up ruthless chi-bangers

Dominic
06-06-2012, 08:14 AM
I've gotten into a couple of fights, won them all... I started none of them though. Never been jumped. I'm 14 an 6' 1". And I dont think I will anytime soon either.

SNERE
06-06-2012, 12:01 PM
of course man! i been stabbed, sliced, shot at, and fuckin chased and beat up by gangs, cops, rail guards and all sorts, aint stopped me yet.

ToxicAvenger
06-09-2012, 12:17 AM
xing hao "eddie van halen".... might as well ____

ZIK_ONER
06-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Jumped a few times, only got violent 1-2 times though, ever since I got a knife nothing went down too bad

spookza2
06-10-2012, 12:18 PM
hell yes the other day i was at my local skateboard park with some friends and a bunch of like 20 year olds stole all of our boards and our paint we were like 30 minutes away from home it sucked hard

R3bel1995
06-17-2012, 11:11 PM
I was just walkin down the street, when a silver car rolled up, and 3 pieces of white trash jumped out yelling at me, man I was scared as shit ( only because 3 on 1 ain't my favorite odds, but they wouldn't have been that hard to yank their balls out ) when all if a sudden some truck rolled up, honked and they got back into their car frightened. I kinds wish they had tried something. It's been a while since I was in a good rumble.

twisties
06-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Damnn yall must live in some pretty urban areas, I live in the 'burbs and shit never happens here. You could go out at 1 in the morning for a jog with nothing on but a rolex and be fine. That being said I once almost got jumped at a bus stop randomly, not even writing just cause he "didnt like my hair style"
Pretty much the same here. However it got ugly outside local clubs/bars at one stage.

SSK EVO
06-19-2012, 12:00 PM
It was Halloween night, me and 2 homies had a fun ass night of raising hell and tagging. There was nothing else to do so we headed back to my house to chill for a bit. We were a block away from my house when about 20 black people around 3 of them were female came out of this church. We didn't think nothing of it until they immediately started following us. So we turned to the right and kept walking on the sidewalk. I turn back to see if they're still following us and they're pretty far away so I don't worry. 5 secs later I heard a voice shout from behind me "GOT ANY CANDY CUUUUZ?!" then I got punched in the back of my head so hard I fell to the ground and my snapback fell off (which they stole). My fried got thrown to the ground. Other friend they told him they weren't gonna jump him so he turns around and as soon as he does he gets punched in the face and falls to the sidewalk.
They then proceded to stomp us into the sidewalk luckily we were protecting our heads while swinging at them so we all eventually got up. After we got up we contiuned in the opposite direction of my house cause they were still following us and shouting stuff like "We gonna beat you til yo can't stand!" We kept walking for like 5 minutes and they were still behind us so we saw a dimly light street and booked it. We came to a dead end and apartments right next to it so we went there. We had no where else to go so we decided to hide up on this balcony. We laid up there for 10 minutes and saw that the black people split up into 2 groups. 1 group went past the dead end to look for us in this desert. The other group went through the apartment complex searching us. They went right under the balcony but didnt see us. We were so lucky. After that we waited 10 more minutes up there to make sure they weren't coming back. Then we just walked to my house, smoked some bud, and the rest of the night was pretty chill. Best part was we only got a few bumps on our heads, nothing serious. Worst part was we all had knives on us when we got jumped but we didn't pull them out cause their was so many of em.

A_Former
06-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Damn, SSK, that's fucked up.