PDA

View Full Version : Your Kids And Graff...

KiK$
02-09-2006, 08:46 AM
If you have kids... will you tell them that you used to write? tell them that you used to steal paint? teach them how to do it? Will you supprt them if they decide to do it? let them know is their shit is wack or bump it? show them your old sketches?tell them about train cops and who o look out for? Bring them into the yard at night and tell them which trains are the best to hit? Fill their stockings on christmas with caps gloves and markers?.... you get the idea.

beltonmoltow
02-09-2006, 09:03 AM
if they are intrested ima show them the right way to go about it

ner_one
02-09-2006, 09:43 AM
damn right, ill even ensist that whenever they're goin out to do shit, that they bring me along :blink:

def.one
02-09-2006, 09:57 AM
when i have kids... which will be in the next yr or so... they wont be sheltered from graffiti... my walls are lined with canvasses and framed prints by some major writers... my office is full of graff supplies... i have stacks of graff videos.... graff is a part of my life.... im not goin to tell my kids wether to do it or not... but if they get into it ill help them along the way...

FuLa
02-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by KiK$@Feb 9 2006, 09:46 AM
If you have kids... will you tell them that you used to write? tell them that you used to steal paint? teach them how to do it? Will you supprt them if they decide to do it? let them know is their shit is wack or bump it? show them your old sketches?tell them about train cops and who o look out for? Bring them into the yard at night and tell them which trains are the best to hit? Fill their stockings on christmas with caps gloves and markers?.... you get the idea.
who uses the word "bump" in real life?...

but theres already a thread about this AND, I would probably encourage my kids to get into art, and not close their minds towards graffiti...as a good father theres no way i would encourage bombing...have some respect for yourself and your kids.

settybomb
02-09-2006, 10:26 AM
This is a good thread. I think that when and if i have kids which i guess i want to do when i get older and shit, im just gonna let them do there thing. And if i see that something they really like is something i can provide my knowledge and encouragement for, by all means, im going to support it and let them do what they want. Unlike my parents, im gonna want to see my kids throwups, and im gonna let my kid go out with friends and shit when hes of the right age. But of course ill tell my kids about me doing graffiti. Ive learned some amazing and sad lessons, and seen as well as done some awesome things all thanks to graffiti. I dont think itd be right for me not to share those personal experiances with my kids.

MasterBlaster
02-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Yeah definately, itll be like my parents with weed. Sit em down, teach them the ins and outs, but not give away any of the lessons you learn on your own.

kongo
02-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by FuLa@Feb 9 2006, 11:25 AM
as a good father theres no way i would encourage bombing...have some respect for yourself and your kids.
my mum encourages me doing graff, and shes a good mum, even though shes not here most of the time :(

koper
02-09-2006, 10:36 AM
My kid is growing up surrounded by it.
I put my best sketches on his walls. When we get possession of our condo in 2 months here, me and one of my freinds are going to paint one if his walls completely with bug's life characters and leaves and weird vines.
He'll know about graffiti. I won't teach him to go out and bomb and get his name up, cuz i dont think thats what graffiti really is, plus i dont want to end up bailing him out. I'll teach him it's an art, like any other art it takes practice. There are legal places to paint and improve and that's where i will teach him he can paint. Plus i will still be painting and improving for some time, so i'm sure he will get alot of exposure to me painting legal pits and whatnot.

and this topic has been covered before, make sure to do a search before posting new topics.

Escape
02-09-2006, 01:52 PM
I don't think i would tell my kid about graffiti unless they approach me about it, or i can see the tell tale signs that they're intrigued about it. Firstly i feel it should bea personal pursuit, if they liek it and they wanna do it then they should, but i don't want to tell them 'i did graffiti and you should too'.

But then on top of that, i wouldn't completely ondone it, like i don't want my kid to get busted by the cops havea record, stealing paint (which we all know leads to the general habit of stealing more shit) defacing property. not to mention the danger of beefing and coming across otehr writers . . I dunno.

kidkarl
05-08-2007, 11:46 AM
ill kut off the top of a belton can and put his bottle in it

devusdevil
05-08-2007, 04:41 PM
just wondering if you guys have checked the age poll here yet but most of the people are 16 and under... and with that statement i hope noone is having kids anytime soon. and for the rest of us that are 21 and up i think we should let them find it for themselfs. if you think about it none of our parents (as far as i know) introduced us to graffiti and look where we are at. hittin all kinds of stuff. mad skills.

all im saying is that if my kids find it and i see them doing it ill embrace it but im not gonna push it on them. ya know.

devus :ph34r:

ILuvHoodRats
05-08-2007, 04:53 PM
when i'll have kids ill introduce it to them
when they'll want to bomb ... they'll bomb my way , the hard way

ekin
05-19-2007, 12:40 PM
if my kids got into graff i would help them but say u get caught no gurantees ima save ur ass

bountyhunter113
05-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ekin@May 19 2007, 12:40 PM
if my kids got into graff i would help them but say u get caught no gurantees ima save ur ass
lmfao, such a great dad u'll be :ph34r:

ya if i ever have kids i'd want to pass on the legacy......would b awesome as hell to b a father and go piecin wif ur son

gaunzist
05-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Honestly when i have kids ill do the same thing as my dad let em get into it if they decide to and suport them

-Sinn-
05-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Hell I'll tell my kid i bomb as for them their life let em do what they want aint my life

runci
05-19-2007, 03:33 PM
when i have kids which will be a long time away!!
im not gonan shove graff down their throats...

its jus liek a da with any other hobbie or past time

like golf... footballl whatver

i wouldnt hide it from my kids but i would force them to do it..

i would support them in whatevr they wanted to do

MoNkEy
05-19-2007, 05:02 PM
im going to have 100 children....force them to put me up....until there 11/13....when they can get arrested :(

Diostah
05-19-2007, 05:13 PM
i wouldnt really care
graff is already all around them, even in cartoon movies
i just got back from watchimg Shrek The Third and in the beginnig with that Prince Charming guy, behind him there a COPE2 throw up!

ekin
05-19-2007, 10:50 PM
i would help and say u get caught its ur own dumbass fault and u clean up ur fucken mess but if they cant ill help bu tv i wwoyuldnt shove graff down their throat

Enmity
05-19-2007, 10:58 PM
koper

"I'll teach him it's an art, like any other art it takes practice. There are legal places to paint and improve and that's where i will teach him he can paint. Plus i will still be painting and improving for some time, so i'm sure he will get alot of exposure to me painting legal pits and whatnot."

exactly what was in my mind..
the act of graffiti itself is an artform
my kid will be well trained ;)

toke_wdc
05-20-2007, 02:06 AM
When I have kid's ill tell them the truth if they ask but i wouldnt come out of the blue and say SON, I WAS A GRAFFER ONCE!

Kayone707
05-20-2007, 04:35 AM
graffer?..... ok...

but on the real, yall lie'n. if you had a kid you wouldnt let them go bombin, risk them gettin shot or being killed at night an shit.

ya the thought seems cool now, but once you have a kid its all gonna change

nero122
05-20-2007, 05:51 AM
true but when i have a son /duaghter id teach em how to graff from about 10 n im hpoin to be a dad around 19 to 20 summin so i can go with em.

n yh it depends what the enviroment is like if its like 'damn **** what u doin *bang*' id say fuk this n take em to a 'pls stop or im callin the cops' area.

toxus
05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Too many of these type threads have been made.

Who cares if your kids do it?

Isn't graffiti about YOU?

b-townbomb
05-20-2007, 03:54 PM
ill probably tell my kid about how i used to write but i wont force it on him. i wont support stealin and shit like that, or bombing, but if he is interested in it ill mentor him.

sika_2002
05-20-2007, 03:59 PM
im with kay on this. my kids aint go bombing. i aint having them risk bein electrocuted, hit my trains, stabbed n arrested just to paint shit. i wont tell them i used to write either.

chucky
05-20-2007, 10:45 PM
if i have any kids im not going to make them do graff. if they get an interest on their own ill tell the just to write on paper. if their good get them some paint and boards of plywood to practise on. fuck having my kids graffing around the city as toys. ill make sure they have some clue what they are doing

MA$$
05-21-2007, 10:13 AM
i think ill go the way the graff guerrilla did in infamy"art on paper is good, jus dont do it on other peoples stuff"
but i plan to become a graphic designer using my little ghost character, so i guess i'll still paint like legals then and commissions, so ill tell them, but also tell them how much shit i got into writing and stuff..ya kno let them know just deter them at the same time

anon df-mb
05-21-2007, 11:00 AM
tuff one.i wouldnt hide tthem away from graff or the fact i did it but at the same time i wouldnt incourage it.i know they'll find out from uncle dark or alsr so no point in hiding it.i jus dont want them to use the excuse,"you did it"...

illin
05-22-2007, 10:17 PM
haha yoo theres a dude here in philly that goes bombing with his like 8 year old kids.

soul_731
05-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Being 16; I'm so blessed that my parents are great and support my art no matter what. Even to the point where they help me with the cops and I get money towards paint for birthdays and stuff like that. Without their help I could have been in trouble more than a few times by now.

When I'm older if I have kids i'll take the same approach. I'd love it if my kids got into graffiti.. and if they did i'd sure as shit help them out every way I could. But if they don't I'll still be cool.

dcite
05-23-2007, 10:20 PM
i hope i take my kid(?) to watch some freights one day, and point out all the great writers to him, but we'll all probably be 10 times more paranoid and fatherly like and lame by then so whatevvaah yo.

toxus
05-24-2007, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by illin@May 23 2007, 04:17 AM
haha yoo theres a dude here in philly that goes bombing with his like 8 year old kids.
Report him.

GEE-DOT-ONE
05-24-2007, 07:43 AM
fuckin my uncle been bombin forever
his son is like 12 now (looks younger) but started pickin up on graff... and at first he didnt want his kid runnin around doin that till hed keep wakin up and seein dope spots his son hit he never thought of...

you might be talkin bout him, illin, hes out with his son and his sons friend all the effin time and the little ones look young as fuck but got some style

capo93
05-24-2007, 12:55 PM
okay im gonna be honest here this thread is kinda stupid half you wont even write when you have kids... probably wont even be writing in a year from now your just trying to sound hard but whatever.... now time to be a hypocrite... i would never force my ki to do graffiti or anything they dont want to do but it will be a goal to educate my child in everyway educationally and culturally and a big part of most cultures is art so i would teach him about art and if he decided to take the path to graffiti i would support him but tell him the risks or if he decides to take the traditional art form good for him less money i will spend bailing his ass out.

sketch3
05-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by GEE-DOT-ONE@May 24 2007, 07:43 AM
fuckin my uncle
Terrance: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
You're a cock sucking ass licking uncle fucka
You're an uncle fucka, yes its true
Nobody fucks uncles quite like you

Phillip: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
You're the one that fucked your uncle, uncle fucka
You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
You just fuck your uncle all day long
:P

illin
05-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by toxus+May 24 2007, 03:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toxus @ May 24 2007, 03:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-illin@May 23 2007, 04:17 AM
Report him. [/b][/quote]
for fucken what?&#33;

and gee dot, do the yung bulls write bugz and spaz?

GEE-DOT-ONE
05-25-2007, 06:53 AM
yeah, bugz is 12 and spaz is a little older... bugz is my cusin

GEE-DOT-ONE
05-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by toxus+May 24 2007, 03:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toxus @ May 24 2007, 03:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-illin@May 23 2007, 04:17 AM
Report him. [/b][/quote]
report him for what?
you wanna be a snitch then ima kick your fuckin ass

Synaesthesia
05-28-2007, 09:41 PM
I wouldn&#39;t encourage them, but I have to admit, it would be a shitload of fun goin out bombing with your kid.

sketch3
05-28-2007, 09:46 PM
no it wouldnt, ud practicly have a stroke every time they got on a rooftop, stop being silly,if it didnt scare the living shit outta ur folks then they wouldnd have a problem with it

Beef.Its.Whats.For.Dinner
05-29-2007, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by beltonmoltow@Feb 9 2006, 10:03 AM
if they are intrested ima show them the right way to go about it
yes&#33;

Kayone707
05-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by GEE&#045;DOT&#045;ONE+May 28 2007, 06:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GEE-DOT-ONE @ May 28 2007, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by toxus@May 24 2007, 03:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-illin@May 23 2007, 04:17 AM
Report him.
report him for what?
you wanna be a snitch then ima kick your fuckin ass [/b][/quote]
YEA&#33; lets kick someones ass over the internet.

05-29-2007, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by dcite@May 23 2007, 10:20 PM
i hope i take my kid(?) to watch some freights one day, and point out all the great writers to him, but we&#39;ll all probably be 10 times more paranoid and fatherly like and lame by then so whatevvaah yo.
neg... dood im gonna be the coolest f&#39;en dad...

05-29-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Kayone707+May 29 2007, 01:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 @ May 29 2007, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GEE&#045;DOT&#045;ONE@May 28 2007, 06:48 PM

Report him.
report him for what?
YEA&#33; lets kick someones ass over the internet. [/b][/quote]
lulz

GEE-DOT-ONE
05-29-2007, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Beef.Its.Whats.For.Dinner+May 29 2007, 01:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beef.Its.Whats.For.Dinner @ May 29 2007, 01:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Kayone707@May 29 2007, 01:15 AM

Report him.
report him for what?
lulz [/b][/quote]
hes talkin about someone who isnt on this page... how the fuck you gonna report him on bombing science? you cant.. and i dont tolerate snitches, i dont give a fuck who you are or how many posts you make on the internet, or how much you get up... you still get your ass beat for bein a snitch, simple as that.. specially sence this is a pretty well known writer in illy

sketch3
05-29-2007, 04:58 PM
wow unless iliys in the uk i dont thing anyones ass is getting beaten

LOLRed
05-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by GEE&#045;DOT&#045;ONE+May 29 2007, 08:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GEE-DOT-ONE @ May 29 2007, 08:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Beef.Its.Whats.For.Dinner@May 29 2007, 01:21 AM

Originally posted by Kayone707@May 29 2007, 01:15 AM

Report him.
report him for what?
lulz
hes talkin about someone who isnt on this page... how the fuck you gonna report him on bombing science? you cant.. and i dont tolerate snitches, i dont give a fuck who you are or how many posts you make on the internet, or how much you get up... you still get your ass beat for bein a snitch, simple as that.. specially sence this is a pretty well known writer in illy [/b][/quote]
LUL LAIK E-THUGZ FUR LAIF DAWGZZZ LOLOLOL

mada focka
05-29-2007, 08:12 PM
if and when i have kids im not going to encourage them to do graff but i wont be pissed if they do it. (but i might be pissed if they suck and still get up anyway). i woulndt really want them to go bombing so often tho...(lol kinda hypacritical)

rolling roks
07-03-2007, 10:38 PM
if or when i have kids
i am gonna encourage artisttic things
great way to exrpess and find yourself
music
drawing
writing
etc
its awesome
but if they do
i ll encourage em
give em tips on stuff
teach how to make markers and stuff

.jug.
08-01-2007, 03:42 PM
yea i'll paint with 'em you know "family fun"

urbanpirate
08-01-2007, 04:10 PM
well im not gunna hide it from them or give them shit about it , cuz then i would be a damn hypocrite. i hate it when i get bull from my parents and im definently not putting my kids through it, and of course if you were going to tell your kids what you wrote youd have to do it at an appropriate age for them. you dont want your 6 year old going to his teacher saying "my daddy is ______ , especially if the city is drenched in your name

xFatel.Onex
08-01-2007, 06:38 PM
id teach my kid everything but if i start fallin off the scence and he disides to cross me out ima jump my own kid for his paint he racked :P

wolsley
08-05-2007, 05:41 PM
I have a very colorful past and I am not going to hide my illegal hobbies, graffiti or drug use from my children. They can learn from the mistakes I made and use it to choose their own past. If they chose to do graffiti then I would suppourt it and help them. If they chose to do the drugs that I have done I would not support it but I would do my best to make sure they were as responsible as I have been.

The one thing I would not stand for if I had children is stealing or bullying. I all also make sure they learn to fight and defend themselves from a very young age and teach them to be loyal and patriotic.

coser1
09-13-2007, 09:29 PM
man id love if my kids did graff (if i ever have) cause then i could go bombing with them and stuff and if they needed bail id give it

rekon
09-14-2007, 01:09 AM
yea if i have kids i probly wont tell them i was a writer but maybe when they hit around 9 id like start taking them around graffiti and like maybe leave some paint around n shit and if they didnt take the hint or nothing id take them out to some wall with like 3 cans and let them do w\e i want them to think they doing it without me knowing cause i know that it was fucking fun knowing that my parents dont know i destory some shit, they know i do legals now but yea you know wat i mean aye

nero122
09-14-2007, 11:29 AM
haha reading my post earlyier in the thread id teach em the art cos i know it wont die i just want a legacy lol but yh wouldnt force it but my house would be playin jedi mind tricks all nite n day with infamy n piece by pice on a non stop 100 inch screen loop lol so the mite pick up on it hmmm?? lol but yh id love a son evrytime i see a baby i wnna be a dad shits weird

sketch3
09-14-2007, 11:44 AM
that girls got u pussy drunk, slap urself out of it maan, falling in love

nero122
09-14-2007, 01:05 PM
yes she has but for a while i just want a son lol or duaghter cos my childhood was so fuked up i want a perfect life for my kids

Oprah
09-14-2007, 06:02 PM
lulz [/b]
hes talkin about someone who isnt on this page... how the fuck you gonna report him on bombing science? you cant.. and i dont tolerate snitches, i dont give a fuck who you are or how many posts you make on the internet, or how much you get up... you still get your ass beat for bein a snitch, simple as that.. specially sence this is a pretty well known writer in illy[/quote]

yea snitches get stitches

NICCSACC
11-16-2007, 11:46 AM
my 13 year old gets up all the time round chere.

my 4 year old stands on the couch and acts like hes doing work with a deoderant can cuz he seen it on that getting up game. its cool wit me too.

dmorf
11-16-2007, 12:44 PM
ill kut off the top of a belton can and put his bottle in it

/\/\/\/\/\ ------- the is some funny shit.

SEZ
11-16-2007, 01:51 PM
not gonna happen...dadadadadadada

Darkeist
11-16-2007, 01:54 PM
if they wanted to write, hell yeah.

RUDE_Bwoy
11-16-2007, 03:36 PM
id support em

MARVY
11-17-2007, 06:46 PM
my parents support me and my brother doing graff, they take us to shops and buy us stuff, on christmas we got caps and markers

Animal
11-18-2007, 07:52 PM
I would by them or rather, us, paint and we'd go bombin' together.

Kao.Ali
11-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Im going to raise my kids in the burbs, so I doubt they will see any graff growing up. And if they somehow do get into graff, I wont support it because theyll probably have to go to the cuts to get up, and as a reponsible parent, I want my kids to be safe and not running around at night in the hood. But if they can sneak past me, then thats their business.

staone
02-14-2008, 12:23 AM
lol i see how a lot of u are talking about u wouldnt want them to bomb and shit cause ill bring beef or wutever
but by thinking like that your probally thinking of how your perants think about u right now growing up(this goes to all the young ones saying when they have kids)

letsg0skate
02-14-2008, 01:14 AM
I probably won't tell my kids about graffiti. For all I know when I'm old enough to have kids I will have grown out of graff, but even if I have grown out of it, if my kid(s) get into it I won't stop them, but I won't encourage it. I don't know about you guys, but I want the best lifes for my kids that I can provide, and I don't know if graff will help that, but I won't stop them because I know how I feel about it now. haha who knows though maybe my kid will grow up to be the neighborhood block watch dude, or a cop or something. ( I hope not)

STR-WHO
02-14-2008, 08:15 AM
i'd support my kids, its better than killing people, or being gay...just kidding

Laces Out
02-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Id totally buy them paint.
And like a pack of cigarettes.
Haha

con
02-14-2008, 07:11 PM
dude my cuz and mom trip balls about me fucking tagging so i just tell them if they see it any where then i tell them my friends did it but fuck them there just looking out for me

Stonk
02-14-2008, 07:53 PM
im gonna force mine to play football and baseball...and to be american as fuck

thatkidyouknew
02-14-2008, 07:57 PM
i would ell my kids if i found out that they were painting, id be like give me half of your paint and were good "oh hey and heres a cigg"
haha sike id beat my kids asses if i found them painting do the same thing my dad did, kick my ass out of the house

letsg0skate
02-14-2008, 09:16 PM
^ Why dude that's stupid, hopefully your kid grows up to be some mobster and kills you or something

thatkidyouknew
02-15-2008, 02:11 AM
pft its the jokes but i really wouldent know what to do unless they were up front with me you know?

Laces Out
02-15-2008, 08:38 AM
Hahaha
If they tried to hide that they're painting from me I'd probably get a little mad.
But Id be down with it altogether.

thatkidyouknew
02-15-2008, 10:30 AM
yeah i thought about it and i think it would be rad as hell

NICCSACC
04-15-2010, 10:24 AM
sheeeet.. my 16 year old is getting up all over my complex. doing it since ten years old. not that good, but he's not scared to go over these little gangsters bullshit star of david tags.
also, my 7 year old is killing paper with toons of sonic, mario, luigi, bomberman (which is a graff character IMHO anyway) but yeah, hes following in my footsteps. just hope he dosent get expelled for that shit like i did...twice haha.

El-Gnar
04-15-2010, 01:38 PM
My dad used to write, same with his cousin so he knows everyy trick in the book about sneaking out and all that shit. He used to support me with it in the beginning but i think he realized he cant exactally support me being a vandal. But I think he knows whats up he just decides not to say anything about it.

Colorplace
04-15-2010, 07:31 PM
id support them and give em advice and paint with them i think doing a wall would be a great father and son activity...but id warn the little fucker he gets his ass whooped if he try to steal my paint lol:)

CrustOner
04-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Come on.. I mean. I feel it's irresponsible to let them know you condone it. As cool as that'd be, I feel it wouldn't be good as a parent to do.

However, I wouldn't do anything if I knew they were.. and if they had the balls to come up to me and tell me they did, I'd give them tips.. but I'd let them know that whatever trouble they get in, they're being stuck with. I will not bail your ass out of jail, and I will not drive you to your community service. You got yourself into that mess, you get yourself out of it. One's got to learn the consequences of something like that without someone's help. Or else it doesn't seem too bad.

BIGel
04-15-2010, 10:35 PM
No parent should actively support something that could potentially ruin their kids future. If my kids choose to do it, I'd let em know the consequences and make sure they're ready to deal with that, but I sure as hell wouldn't put a marker in his hand and tell him to go wreck shit.

SAID
04-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Very well said

NICCSACC
04-16-2010, 04:48 AM
No parent should actively support something that could potentially ruin their kids future. If my kids choose to do it, I'd let em know the consequences and make sure they're ready to deal with that, but I sure as hell wouldn't put a marker in his hand and tell him to go wreck shit.
drawing great shit can actually enhance a childs future. better than joining a gang or selling drugs... there aint NO jobs for us real gutter peoples. they know whats up and i warn em if they know tha concequences of their actions all i can do is try to support them in whatever they decide to do. feel me?
im a fuckin great parent fuck what any of you say about that subject.

the cannabis evangelist
04-16-2010, 09:56 AM
if my kid had talnt and intrest id try asnd get him a career out of it, i dont care how cool you think you are if ur 12 year olds hanging from housing complex roofs at 3 in the morning ur fucking worrie

keepsicks
04-16-2010, 05:16 PM
I want whats best for my son...I bring him out to random walls when we go paint somewhere legal an chill and there is someone else there to take care of him...he helps me out and we have fun...but as far as him growing up to be a vandal running tha streets all hours of tha night risking his life...I woud do everything in my power to guide him into something safer and more rewarding.......Graffiti is my life and It always will be, but its not a life I want for my kids....Although if in the end , it's something he wants and loves...I am there for him.

Shitrock Finklestein
04-20-2010, 12:18 AM
As soon as MY son is able TO, he iS going TO Be my can shakeR, lookout, and when he's older, my apprentice. We'll destroy this town!

PeeInTheShower
04-20-2010, 08:41 AM
there's bigger secrets in my life to keep from my child than me writing on walls... compared to some of the shit in this world that there is for your kids to worry about, graffiti is child's play, pun intended.

PeeInTheShower
04-20-2010, 08:52 AM
by the way, you can definitely tell who's young minded and straight up fucking stupid. "i'll take my kids to the yard they'll look out for me and when we run from cops he'll shoot them for me"...

bitch if you ever get caught on the tracks with your kid painting a freight they'll take your kid from you... it's the equivalent to them pulling you over and you're fogging out your car on a blunt with a kid in the backseat. ain't happenin'.

smokeitup
04-27-2010, 05:39 AM
^was about to say, i know this dude that takes his 7 year old son bombing with him. he makes him carry his paint and uses him as a look out.

otter
04-27-2010, 05:44 PM
^ like a golf caddy?lol

i wouldn't let them know i did or do at the time,i will punish them if they get caught,
i never sneaked out,and i don't want them either.i will probably be worried,cause come on guys you don't want your kid to risk his life and future for changing the colour of something.

i will be a little proud if i saw some decent shit at a high risk spot that i knew he did(finding sketches etc...)

<[(Smokers187GSWM)]>
04-27-2010, 06:00 PM
i will be a little proud if i saw some decent shit at a high risk spot that i knew he did(finding sketches etc...)

Yes that would be sick, but mostly the sketches If he/she was to write I want them to be beast piecers

eL.kORE.ONE
04-27-2010, 06:43 PM
If my future kids were gonna do it...i would support them get them there paint show them everything that i have done..even though its bad...but in any time or day they are going to have to go threw saying fuck the police and all those stuff

~T@R~ONE!
05-25-2010, 10:56 AM
If I had kids and they were just drawing letters I would b like hey u know you can bend this twist that and I would teach them the rules of graff it would b a miracle if they were into graff as I am.

Baron
05-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Some of you will be terrible parents.

cesspool
05-27-2010, 08:50 PM
hahaha seriously

Verah
08-25-2011, 07:11 AM
I wouldn't go bombing, let alone support it. If i found tell tail signs they were into it I'd show them what they're doing wrong and id warn them that if they ever get caught, "but you did it" wouldn't be an excuse.

vems
08-26-2011, 11:32 AM
im about to have a son, i truley hope he is as artistic as i am, but i sure wouldnt encourage going out and bombing, maybe keep him into paper/canvas, and setup something in our garage for a wall for him to paint, although i still doubt that will keep him from gettin up all over the city....its a touchy topic imo

AKnR
09-19-2011, 02:14 PM
i would support them but i wouldnt give them the "ok" to go bombing but well see what happens................

NARKLOPS13
09-20-2011, 02:21 AM
Fuck that. The sons just a few months old now and I always said Id quit graff by the time he was born. I cant quit, but he sure as fuck isnt racking shit or bombing, legals is fine if thats what he chooses to do when hes older. i will in no way push graff on to him though, im not telling shit about my younger years until hes out of his.

AKnR
09-21-2011, 02:40 PM
ur right thats the smartest thing to do of course i wouldnt tell my kid (if i have one) to "go ahead do illegal shit" but legals and canvasses sure id support that

dreisus
09-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Don't got kids, don't plan on getting them anytime soon, but if they did get into graphiti, I'd let 'em go out and get buy/steal cans and markers then "confiscate" them, which means I'd go out that night with their shit and hit up the backstreets