PDA

View Full Version : Tot Characters

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne+Feb 21 2007, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne &#064; Feb 21 2007, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ras@Feb 21 2007, 06:14 PM
keeping this thread alive..i think iv posted the most karaks in here in the past 3 pages non stop..

the quikest karak iv ever done..2mins..i timed it¬* :D

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/22.jpg

critssssss
never again....i dont even like your characters when you take your time let alone speed through them. i dont know what it is about you characters but i cant stand them.

1529 posts??? advanced member??? you either have no life and sit on the computer all day...or have no life and sit at home and draw all day so you can go and post them on the computer. get shifted in here so he can join in on the whoring.[/b][/quote]
co-sign about ras.

Ratikoner
02-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by AteskOne+Feb 21 2007, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne @ Feb 21 2007, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ras@Feb 21 2007, 06:14 PM
keeping this thread alive..i think iv posted the most karaks in here in the past 3 pages non stop..

the quikest karak iv ever done..2mins..i timed it¬* :D

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/22.jpg

critssssss
never again....i dont even like your characters when you take your time let alone speed through them. i dont know what it is about you characters but i cant stand them.

1529 posts??? advanced member??? you either have no life and sit on the computer all day...or have no life and sit at home and draw all day so you can go and post them on the computer. get shifted in here so he can join in on the whoring. [/b][/quote]
OH OH I NO I NO&#33;&#33;&#33;

i no why you cant stand his carcs. is prolly cuz there basicly all of the same things...sum weird dude with glasses and a hat on the right side of some simple letters piece...and if were lucky enouph the guy might be doing somthing like smoking a joint...and sumtime he&#39;ll take the time to do a whole body...in the right corner... of some simple letters peice...change it up a bit man...damn

ha n now watch dudes gonna come up with sumthin real new cuz were raggin on him...jus like he did when we told him bout ACCTUAL hip hop :lol:

THROW SUM D&#39;S ON THE BITCH HOMMIE&#33;

Ratikoner
02-22-2007, 12:05 AM
double post...my b

AteskOne
02-22-2007, 12:11 AM
ya his repitition also pisses me off. but like i dont know his structure is just dumb. i cant stand it. it looks some crappy elementary school cartoon or something...and also the fact that he&#39;s now obsessed with oldschool shit because we corrected him in his music aggrivates me. you know those whole 2 months he&#39;s been listening to oldschool hip-hop have been motivating and life changing <_< . haha and the thing i find best is that he was trying to hate on my morbid style drawings because they&#39;re "gothic/emo/punk"...hahahaha. it&#39;s all b-boys and dj&#39;s with ras cause he knows what it was like growing up in them good ol&#39; days (not saying i was around for them either)....

remember kids...morbidness is for faggets&#33;&#33;&#33; -_-

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-22-2007, 04:23 AM
haha you guys are the first to rag this kid. highfive. ras, youre characs do make me want to punch things. like babies or kittens. not even kidding.

not sayin you dont have potential, just sayin youre not usin it in the way thatll best bennefit you. your stuff is very repetitious. like they said.

i think you should experiment with diferent styles of people. draw completley differently than you normally do. like, start in a different place than you normally would or somethin.

idk.

not &#39;beefin&#39;

just sayin.

ras
02-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Bahaha..wow thanks..

i love this &#33;

Atesk...what the fuck you talking about.." iv been listeing to old skool for the past 2 months " .. ugh .. babahaha...you dont know shit..matter of fact..iv been listeing to hmm...jaen grea...tupac..hmm...dem franchize boyz...heiro...aceylone...ghostface killah..hmm..thats about it...ask anyone..ASB ONE..also ask BOHEMIAN BASTERD...they know...i listen to what i want..and i find it funny how your obsesed with what i listen to .. what..do you think you know everything becuz you told me not to listen to lil wayne etc.

ill listen to who i want..

and them old skool dj&#39;s and b-boys in them " ol&#39; days " .. hmm

you ever heard of the UK B-BOY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2006 .. baha.. and your saying DJ&#39;s...refering to them as back in the day..damn.. :rolleyes: :lol:

and do you really honsetly think i care what you think about my dumb karaks..gesus..haha..naw..i really dont...yeah..you right...they all look the same....but i dont care...im doing simples..what people shud be doing..and i suppose all my concentration has gone onto them...and left out the karaks..

and Ratik..your just pissed cuz of sumthing i said to you a while back..canrt really remember..

but i think this type of karak...is for a cerain type of person...

now..ima leave karaks...and when i feel like doing another...

ima do sumthing different..

i might draw sum rabbit with a 10 foot giant leech with blood dripping from its eyes cuming out of the rabbits chest...and i might give the rabbit sum fuck off tallons and then ill colour it in black...

AteskOne
02-22-2007, 11:04 AM
you dont know shit..matter of fact..iv been listeing to hmm...jaen grea...tupac..hmm...dem franchize boyz...heiro...aceylone...ghostface killah..hmm..thats about it

and the whole point of listening to artists was...what? i&#39;m pretty sure i even recommended jean grae to you when you asked about artists that rapped about graffiti....yet i "dont know shit". and i love how you are obsessed with old school when you didnt mention a single old school rapper there...and i&#39;m not saying dj&#39;s are old school you dumb fuck cause i kinda realized that they were still around. the fact that you draw them with adidas jump suits and put the words "OLDSCHOOL&#33;" next to them kinda gives it the feel that you&#39;re not really trying for a modern dj look <_< .

and good luck with those emo/goth/punk rabbits...maybe once you draw them for a little while you might learn how to actually draw. now stop bitching just because i&#39;ve said what everyone on here has thought, since you started posting 20 freaking characs a day, and have just been too polite to admit. your characters suck so go cry up in your room and draw 200 more sketches about how you hate me. i on the other hand have to go out because i actually have a life. thank you and goodbye.

AimoOne
02-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Number 1..
Me saying you dont know shit..wasnt reffering to you as you dont know shit about rap..
Number 2..
i never asked for rappers who rapped about " graffiti "..i asked for underground rappers..if i did ask for rappers who rapped about graffiti..i cannot rmeber..so please correct me
Number 3..
Maybe i am obsessed with Old Skool..why not..i like it..big deal..and i never mentioned any old skool rappers in that list..becuz i was naming the list of rappers i had been listeing to in the past 2 months...as you sed i listend to old skool for the past 2 months ... also reffering to the " you dont know shit " comment..
Number 4 ..
Actually learn how to draw..man..i can draw .. id post up my art work if it wasnt on such big paper..
Number 5..
with me being " Obsessed " with old skool..do you really think id draw a emo / punk / goth rabbit..? ..
Number 6 ..
Like i say..why should i care what people think about my karaks...yeah..i do need work on them..like i say..i been conctrting on simples...and yeah..i need to get my anotmy right...if it was somebody like Sky ( who has alredy told me how to imporve them ) , Alive , Skeam , ASB to tell me about my karaks..id listen more..becuz they know there shit..
Number 7 ..
Looking thru your posts...i havent seen one peice from you..but then again..i could only be botherd to serch up to page 4..as i had to go out...to play football ( soccer ) ..
Number 8 ..
What a load of shit " go draw another 20 karaks on how you hate on me " ..fuck..i never hated on you..never..you had your opinion..but then you had to get personal..just becuz i had my opinion..

Now i think iv gone the right way around this..as i havent called you..insulted you..at all..
im just trying to make my point..thats all..
and imo..your entitled to your opinion of my karaks being shit..
i couldnt care less..
and you saying you hate me..bahaha..its an internet forum..its not asiff your my freind..being that..i couldnt care about that neither...geez... :lol: :lol:
aaah...beef over.. ?

revolt92
02-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Funnily enough i agree with Ras/AimoOne in the fact that he has been listening to oldschool hip-hop / rap for waay more than two months, okay mabey he does post alot of his shit alot of the time but is that not a good thing?

Atesk you like....whatever it is you like and ras likes what he like, surley it&#39;s none of your buisness what he&#39;s into, if he asks for rappers that rap about graff what&#39;s wrong about that? i&#39;ve seen lot&#39;s of people ask that question.

Now you obviously dont like ras and i don&#39;t think he likes you but surley you can agree to disagree, no?

So far as i know ras is mad about graff (like all of us), i&#39;m not saying you dont but isn&#39;t it stupid to fight about who&#39;s right? cos at the end of the day we all love the same thing....graff that is :blink: ...

..peace

sketch3
02-22-2007, 12:24 PM
wow u all just bottled that up and let it out now...
yo ras i do like ur kareks but i do think a lil more viriety couldnt hurt.try drawing someone u know,hu isnt oldskoolish or mayb try and draw some comic kareks or w/e.like wen i draw a karek i got about 15 diffrent styles to do it in,manga,cartoonish,realistic ect.
DAM i wish i had my scanna,

also astek if u dont like someone just ignore them,its been working for me and my brother 15 years

Stim
02-22-2007, 12:37 PM
how old are you ras?

South-Pole
02-22-2007, 12:46 PM
^i guess he&#39;s eleven years old

and ras try some new characts,i mean you could draw them in a different style and draw somehting else thats has nothing to do with hip-hop just to change things a bit

AimoOne
02-22-2007, 12:58 PM
geez..i said i would draw something different..for fuck sake...

too much beef in here..there just isnt any need to carry this shit on..

all becuz i draw the same karaks..

I W I L L D R A W A D I F F E R E N T K A R A K N E X T T I M E

fuck...

Ratikoner
02-22-2007, 01:27 PM
ras...aimo...who ever the fuck u may be im not pissed at somthing u said to me...im agrivated by you...your shit is so repatious that it kind of makes me sick...n now looking at forum it makes me even more sick that u go and make a new account&#33;?...hahahahahhahaha after we rag on u bout being a post whore...and yet u come at amens and say that what we said a few months ago didnt change the way u look at music and graffiti itself...shut up

dont put my name in ur posts untill ur nuts drop

thank you

Stim
02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Doesn&#39;t awnser my question, how old are you ras?

emokid
02-22-2007, 01:37 PM
like some kind of roast dinner inspired argument

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8610/dscn6258ue1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

this is badddd, bad as in not good.

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-22-2007, 02:06 PM
dont interupt emo.

lol

ras, you say uve drawn some other stuff thats on really big paper.

take a picture? i want to see.

i love the new account. though your logic is flawed in responding to previous post for &#39;ras&#39;. it confuses me.

O, and for the record, Dem Franchize Boyz is the opposite of old school.

revolt92
02-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Emokid, what it it??

ratokoner, if thats meant to say repatitious...that&#39;s probably because that&#39;s his style.

AimoOne
02-22-2007, 02:17 PM
* trying not to carry on beef *

EmoKid...what isit..non the less...good concept..

so i took in all your critizism and did thiss

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/33.jpg

;)

Stim
02-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Just tell me how old you are.

emokid
02-22-2007, 02:34 PM
okay, first off it was a thing with two eyes and a mouth with a tongue hanging out, and then i gave it legs or appendages and it now it looks a bit like a demented octopus with half the correct number of wiggly tentacles...
so, to recap. there&#39;s a head in the middle and then the bits coming out can be legs
n theres a banner coming out of its head
and a tongue in the middle at the bottom.
now i am confused, this is what happens when i have to explain stuff :huh:

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-22-2007, 02:46 PM
good daffy.

Mse
02-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cheese of Wheeze@Feb 21 2007, 09:55 PM
to ras, your words are comin along. that 2 min characs a piece of carap howver. lol

to the guy above me. characs not bad, looks like the words are better though. wouldnt mind seein the whole piece

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5792/ouchbyliveforevermj5.jpg

idk if i ever posted this. if i have, just punch me.
you probably already know this, but i think this is seriously wack
:(

edit - let me just say, i dont think its wack because its "morbid" (it isnt) rather its just plain ugly
maybe im crazy?

Mse
02-22-2007, 03:31 PM
double post
kill me
fags

i was high dammnit, thats why the left(his/hers left) or right (yours) eye is fucked up baad
http://i9.tinypic.com/30t10lf.jpg
first time i can remember not shaking during a drawing session in nature

AteskOne
02-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by AimoOne@Feb 22 2007, 02:17 PM

;)
better with dimensions...doesnt look as 2-dimensional as all your others(reffering to daffy duck cause the bugs bunny is still pretty flat looking). highlighting and shading looks pretty good although you may want to work on your light source a little more...anatomy still needs much work as i&#39;ve claimed. it&#39;s still really unoriginal tho (which happens to be another thing i dont like about your characters). hate on "morbid" drawings all you want, they are at least original and there&#39;s more you can do with them (no beef intended if that sounded kinda harsh). i&#39;m just not a fan of using famous characters in your peices. just to unoriginal for me. also i&#39;m sorry ras for striking on such a personal level i was just trying to voice my opinion on your characters and it got a little out of hand. beef is over...let&#39;s all go back to drawing.

emokid...loving the octopus. i dont know why no one could see what it was but it looks dope. i&#39;m loving the dimensions portraied in the mouth area. good work. prime example of good "morbid" drawings.

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Ratikoner+Nov 8 2006, 10:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ratikoner @ Nov 8 2006, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AteskOne@Nov 7 2006, 11:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ras@Nov 7 2006, 04:31 PM
ignore the graff...

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7452/dub8iw7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

;)
u know nothing of hip-hop....do not waste your time making hip-hop tirbutes if you are not going to name one hip-hop artist. lose the rappers and listen to some mc&#39;s. i fucking hate kids nower days.
hahahahahahaha.....and i really hope this mans doesnt think phat farm is hip-hop <_< ....if u wanna tribute ne type of clothing connecting to hip hop, u might wanna try somthing like i donno....adidas maybe&#33;.....fuckin learn ur history man....please [/b][/quote]
:D :D :D :D :D

AteskOne
02-22-2007, 06:16 PM
lol im sorry ras but even with all this beef behind us....you gotta admit that was really funny. the good ol&#39; days... props sezer for finding that shit. that must of been like 50 pages back lmao.

AimoOne
02-22-2007, 06:23 PM
bahaha..yeah..it was funny..
Aceylone is my fav artist at the moment
anyways..we learn from our mistakes..
heres a new karak design..

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/3333.jpg

thanks for the help Atesk..

crits..

Thanks

ps. its a pink dot for an eye..bahaha :lol: :D

SCOPE2
02-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by AimoOne@Feb 22 2007, 02:17 PM

;)
are u ras?

god dahm u, u took my bugs bunny idea.
but u draw him so well, sketch props

Bazer
02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by AimoOne@Feb 22 2007, 06:23 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/3333.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA
"FREAH OUT THE BOX"
:lol:

sketch3
02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
thanks for the props but wat i do?

SCOPE2
02-22-2007, 07:47 PM
i was talking to aimo

sketch3
02-22-2007, 07:59 PM
oh i see no props for me,its allright,no no really im fine im not crying #runs away into the night never to be seen again#

bouncingsoul
02-22-2007, 08:07 PM
My English sub today was fucking awesome... So I drew a charak of him. His name was Mr. King and he let everyone know it so that&#39;s why I put "The king&#33;" handie next to him...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/poopdepants/IMG_0643.jpg

AimoOne
02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
THE ELASTICO&#39;S ARE COMING

MEET RICO THE ELASTICO..

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/4.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

( crits thanks )

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-22-2007, 09:10 PM
ok some quick minute shit.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1606.jpg

NICCSACC
02-22-2007, 10:52 PM
just messing around with the studio

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/NICCSACC/whoremilk2.jpg

AteskOne
02-22-2007, 11:46 PM
looks dope niccsacc...miss seeing your characters in here. are you part of 666 now? just wondering cause of your signature, which i might add is really sick and disgusting and i beat off like 4 times to it.

NICCSACC
02-23-2007, 12:08 AM
no i do music and thats what tthats about. ill prolly change to something else here.

stales
02-23-2007, 11:53 AM
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2107/catdog004qe3.jpg i tried to draw a picture of my little sister, it didnt come out too good.... the bottom one was the first realistic sketch ive attempted to do in a while, but its all good, drawin him kept me from killin myself in the doctors officehttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3945/catdog002fd8.jpg

EasyMac
02-23-2007, 03:03 PM
so the top one&#39;s your sis?

stales
02-23-2007, 03:16 PM
yeah i guess so

EasyMac
02-23-2007, 03:22 PM
What a cute little girl...with spiky teeth.....

AimoOne
02-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by AimoOne@Feb 23 2007, 01:10 AM

MEET RICO THE ELASTICO..

TO BE CONTINUED...

( crits thanks )
Bump..hopefully itll be a new page

i didnt get any opinions on the ELASTICO&#39;S

cumon..tell meh whut u think &#33;&#33;

Stales..not likeing the 1st but the 2nd is very nice &#33;
but the head is to big for his body and his hands are fooked

edwad sezer hands...i like...llike the eyes..very beamy..ugh

crits on ze ELASTICO&#39;s ?

thanks

stales
02-23-2007, 03:34 PM
lol there fuckin nuts man wut "others" are comin, are they they the same style or wut

AimoOne
02-23-2007, 03:59 PM
wait and see &#33;

bahaha..

Sumoe
02-23-2007, 04:02 PM
I don&#39;t like the "Elasticos" sounds like so cheap children&#39;s toy, kinda weird lookin&#39; to me and they&#39;re uglier than your other characters.

SCOPE2
02-23-2007, 04:53 PM
yeah, i like ur other characters better

ESKE one
02-23-2007, 04:54 PM
karak i jus came up wif ima work on him alil more

http://i19.tinypic.com/4h9jcxg.jpg

crits?

Sumoe
02-23-2007, 05:52 PM
eske why u got the "elasticos" in your sig? :huh:

ESKE one
02-23-2007, 06:01 PM
haha wouldnt u like to kno

sike naw but i adopted them its a revalution lol

plus i started a new name and they were on my old account my old one was acute1-stashboy

AimoOne
02-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by AimoOne+Feb 23 2007, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AimoOne @ Feb 23 2007, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AimoOne@Feb 23 2007, 01:10 AM

MEET RICO THE ELASTICO..

TO BE CONTINUED...

( crits thanks )
Bump..hopefully itll be a new page

i didnt get any opinions on the ELASTICO&#39;S

cumon..tell meh whut u think &#33;&#33;

Stales..not likeing the 1st but the 2nd is very nice &#33;
but the head is to big for his body and his hands are fooked

edwad sezer hands...i like...llike the eyes..very beamy..ugh

crits on ze ELASTICO&#39;s ?

thanks [/b][/quote]
bump at last..
hey..your all entitles to your opinions..
theyre not ugly..there just diffrent..like..micheal jackson..
dont worry..for all you lovers of my elder karaks..theyll be coming back &#33;&#33;

and Sume..he has ELASTICO&#39;S in his sig..bcuz..hes spreading awerness of there presence &#33;&#33;&#33;

i reccomend you put them in your sig Sumo the ELASTICO

SCOPE2
02-23-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ESKE one@Feb 23 2007, 04:54 PM

crits?
haha
its nice
but dont do his teeth like that

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-23-2007, 10:33 PM
ras if u make another fuckin sn i swear....

im glad ur trying to make new shit. make every one of these different. plz. lol i want to see the strec th of cerativity you have.

for serious.

and im gonna call u ras no matter waht

AteskOne
02-23-2007, 10:36 PM
he didnt make a new account...someone just adopted one of his elastico&#39;s. i dont know? :huh:

cess!
02-24-2007, 12:02 AM
those elasticos are whack

like gumby except gayer
http://www.newfarm.org/newsletter/041905/images/GUMBY.jpg

AimoOne
02-24-2007, 07:52 AM
haha..hey..cess..i dont give a shit whut u think..
1 second my other karaks are whack
do sumthing different
theyre wack

( not directed at cess ) theyre diffrent..its called..." creativity "
some people will like them..others wont..same with my elder karaks..
im doing this for a laugh..but at the same time trying to keep it serious..
so dont take everything soo serious ugh...

but isnt it also good to have a couple of karak styles under your belt ?

but hey..your entitled to your opinion..and i respect that..

like MSE says..why the fuck should i care what anybody says to me on an internet forum

which is 100 % true..unless its sumone proper amazing at graff...

Bill Whezy Cheesy :-

I am doing everyone diffrernt..thats why i havent given them names...just the Elastico&#39;s...and i have a very good imagination...hence wanting an apprenticeship in design / engineering design .. oh that reminds me..courswork to do..

stales
02-24-2007, 12:33 PM
the elastico&#39;s remind me of those crazy fuckin designer toys like those cap monsters and shit like that

AiR
02-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by ESKE one@Feb 23 2007, 04:54 PM

crits?
The lines are really bad, work on that. Also, I absolutely HATE when people overlap eyeballs on something when it&#39;s looking forward. It looks terrible and I&#39;ll never understand it. Either way, if you wanna make a character that&#39;s just a head/face you need to understand human face structure so you can play around with all the features, but in the end it still looks like a face. That&#39;s basically all the crit I&#39;ve got for you.

Peace.

freakshow
02-24-2007, 03:05 PM
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1913/donteatfingersxp3.jpg (http://imageshack.us) quick shit from this morning

AteskOne
02-24-2007, 03:20 PM
hahah fucking awsome freak.

revolt92
02-24-2007, 03:44 PM
So did shamee get suspended?

-ShAmEE-
02-24-2007, 04:54 PM
fuck knows. hahaha. well. just to say the fuckin Elastico&#39;s bare anoyin every time i see it i think it is ras. never is thou.

stroke
02-24-2007, 05:38 PM
freakshow thats dope as usual

ras........ the elasticos?? :huh: ...makes me think of a cheesy kids show. really dude how old are you?

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-24-2007, 05:42 PM
hmm. aimo. ras. you make me a little perturbed. you bump ur pics 3 times, asking for opinions, and when cess gives u his, u get all " i dont give a shit about what u think " on him.

if you ask for opinions. take the good with the bad. get ready for someone to hate it.

every pic ive ever posted ive got people saying they either want to make love to me, or they want to fuckin rip my heart out.

its how it goes

:)

o. and freakshow. melikes.

revolt92
02-24-2007, 05:46 PM
I want to rip your heart out.... :blink:

ESKE one
02-24-2007, 06:00 PM
freakshow that karak is hilarious lmao

um i did some stuff diff. and im probably gonna make a seris these guy

http://i16.tinypic.com/441m2du.jpg

im probably gonna do the hillbilly over i need to make him more southern

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-24-2007, 10:44 PM
karkak sucks and the quotes aint even funny.
basically stereotypical block headed things.

stales
02-24-2007, 10:55 PM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6629/catdog006qi5.jpgwerd, ilike the purple guy

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-24-2007, 10:58 PM
what the fuck is that piece of shit n the left side of that purple frog?
did you throw up on your page?

stales
02-24-2007, 10:59 PM
um i sketched sumthing cuz i was bored

stales
02-24-2007, 11:02 PM
ill do wut i wunt&#33; u dont like it i dont ccareeeeeeeee

AteskOne
02-24-2007, 11:20 PM
first of all use the edit button dont double post...second of all it does look like shit, as well as those characters. i&#39;m gunna say it now cause your going to here this one million times in all the other threads until you actually start listening...DO SIMPLES. block letters like this ATESK (i dont know what you write so i used me username :D hehe)...no addons, no fancy waves (haha fancy waves...never thought i&#39;d hear myself say that) in your letters. nothing. just simple keyboard letters. also dont worry about coloring your characters for now. not until you get something that is actually worth coloring cause all it&#39;s doing right now is making your peices of shit look like peices of shit after you ate food dye. just my 2 cents...

sezer...why so hostile? :lol: cheer up grumpy face.

stales
02-24-2007, 11:23 PM
i wasnt tryin to do anything rly i was just doodling designs but wuts wrong with the purple guy come on now dont diss on that guy at least

AteskOne
02-24-2007, 11:29 PM
why shouldnt i diss on him...he&#39;s nothing. all it is is a purple block with striaght tooth pick arms and legs, big yellow eyes, and straight line for a mouth. it&#39;s nothing. it shows no skill, or even effort.

stales
02-24-2007, 11:36 PM
it doesnt need a lot of detail to show effort, sumtimes making something look good but at the same time simple is the hardest part, but wutever u dont have to like it

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 24 2007, 11:20 PM
first of all use the edit button dont double post...second of all it does look like shit, as well as those characters. i&#39;m gunna say it now cause your going to here this one million times in all the other threads until you actually start listening...DO SIMPLES. block letters like this ATESK (i dont know what you write so i used me username :D hehe)...no addons, no fancy waves (haha fancy waves...never thought i&#39;d hear myself say that) in your letters. nothing. just simple keyboard letters. also dont worry about coloring your characters for now. not until you get something that is actually worth coloring cause all it&#39;s doing right now is making your peices of shit look like peices of shit after you ate food dye. just my 2 cents...

sezer...why so hostile? :lol: cheer up grumpy face.
long nite at home :lol:

sabe2
02-25-2007, 12:48 AM
stales i really like youre peice but you dont have a dude in youre pic

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 01:01 AM
i like the purple guy....

o boy&#33; im first in thread&#33; heres a picture to celebrate my victory.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5460/sdsag0.jpg

:ph34r:

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 01:18 AM
wow that&#39;s a really old picture from you if i&#39;m not mistaken cheezy weezy. i love the dude&#39;s head...not so much the square ended fingers tho.

and what a cute dust bunny :wub:.

anyone see the movie totoro...it&#39;s some wierd asian movie.
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2319/totorowz6.png (http://imageshack.us)
anyways i used to love it when i was a kid and it had little dust bunnies like that one...except without legs <_<

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by sabe2@Feb 25 2007, 12:48 AM
stales i really like youre peice but you dont have a dude in youre pic
sorry for the double post and all but......WHAT??? :huh: :wacko: :blink: <_< -_-

i like smileys but also i have no idea what this kid is talking about.

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 01:31 AM
haha you make me laugh.

yea, ive posted that guy before. but he always makes me happy. lol

that movie reminds me of this weird old movie called little nemo. it was fuckin insane.

o&#33; you want to bring back bad movie memories look up The Dark Crystal.

you will remmber nightmares you had when u were 6

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 01:52 AM
HAHAHA o man i was terrified of that movie. with them creepy bird like things. i probably watched it like 20 times tho lol. i dont know why i kept going back to it if i was so scaired lol.

Tombie15
02-25-2007, 01:59 AM
Posted these on 12oz but nobody gave me crits. Hoping to get some over ere.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/392670767_97fa13b1e7_o.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/148/392670772_b2cb340076.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/392670769_1af2f673c1_o.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/142/392671573_f096f7ea1c_o.jpg

Crits please&#33;

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 02:36 AM
lol i totally know what u mean. i watched it like non-stop and regretted it everytime.

lol

and tomb, i like the last three. the first just looks like a bunch of penis&#39;s. but the robots hot and the dragon hazs buttloads of potential.

those are my crits to you.

dj ultraviolet radiation ina can
02-25-2007, 03:00 AM
take the "CHECK OUT MY NEW HAT" one and make a shit load of stickers with it because its hot as hell

Fosale!
02-25-2007, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 25 2007, 01:18 AM
wow that&#39;s a really old picture from you if i&#39;m not mistaken cheezy weezy. i love the dude&#39;s head...not so much the square ended fingers tho.

and what a cute dust bunny :wub:.

anyone see the movie totoro...it&#39;s some wierd asian movie.
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2319/totorowz6.png (http://imageshack.us)
anyways i used to love it when i was a kid and it had little dust bunnies like that one...except without legs <_<
Best effing movie.
dust bunnies and totoro are so cuteee

oh atesk, twinnes&#33;

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 10:28 AM
soooo...did sum hardcore sketching...made my connections fatter...and develpoed my karaks more and more..( they dont have a name anymore &#33; )

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/44.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/444.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/4444.jpg

Crits..?

Thanks &#33;&#33; :D

sketch3
02-25-2007, 11:40 AM
wat the fucks up with their noses?

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 11:44 AM
they havent got noses <_<

sketch3
02-25-2007, 11:47 AM
then wats comeing outta there faces?not being a dick its just there kinda confuseing

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 11:52 AM
arrows..speach bubbles..anything that comes into my mind as im about to put the pen down...its supposed to be different..the whol point..thats why im relacing the human like features..with sumthing diffrernt and cartoony..

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 12:04 PM
you got mad control with them markers aimo.
but thats it them karaks show me you aint got no creativity .
and if you wanna battle lets go.

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 12:09 PM
thats it..
mate..iv been doing them for 2 days..
ugh..
and what .. battle lets go ? ...ove what..an opinion..
hmm..
:rolleyes:

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by AimoOne@Feb 25 2007, 12:09 PM
thats it..
mate..iv been doing them for 2 days..
ugh..
and what .. battle lets go ? ...ove what..an opinion..
hmm..
:rolleyes:
yes sir....
you choose the rules
the karak
whatever man.

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 12:17 PM
i never said i wanted a battle..i said over what .. ? an opinion ..

stales
02-25-2007, 12:18 PM
hey aimo dont worry i like the elasticos, not everyone gonna like that kinda stuff but wutever keep on doin em work on em, find out different things u can do to em.

sketch3
02-25-2007, 12:20 PM
u shud battle for fun,wish i could,but no scanna.im sad

stales
02-25-2007, 12:21 PM
get a camera sketch- quik guy i did this morning http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/7273/fishof2.jpg and yeah im broke too i use other ppls cameras and make them upload it, perks of haveing a girlfreind

sketch3
02-25-2007, 12:22 PM
im one broke ass mofo

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 12:38 PM
i might leave karaks for a while anyways..and concentrate on my letters..

sketch3
02-25-2007, 12:44 PM
if there the only perks u get for haveing to lissten all their shit about shoes and stuff then ur girly must really hate u

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by stales@Feb 25 2007, 12:21 PM
get a camera sketch- quik guy i did this morning http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/7273/fishof2.jpg and yeah im broke too i use other ppls cameras and make them upload it, perks of haveing a girlfreind
you&#39;re not gunna have a girlfriend long if you keep having her take pics of this ugly shit. and i&#39;m sorry but the only real perks of having a girlfriend are being in love (n it takes more than a week to fall in love with someone. i fucking hate the people that say they cant live without the other person after only two months. i waited until 7 months with my girl to even think about saying i love you)...and your garenteed sex the majority of the week. damn i&#39;ve now been going out with my girlfriend for a year and two days :wacko: ...what the hell have i been thinking.

stales
02-25-2007, 01:31 PM
aw thats so cute i love hearing about ur girlfreind but no one cares

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 01:34 PM
just like no one cares about you shitty characters. you stop posting them...and i&#39;ll stop making you feel salted because you already told your girlfriend you loved her after 2 weeks of dating. deal? ok then.

edit*
i would love to see a character battle with sezer and aimo...you guys should do one just for bragging rights.

and bill cheezy weezy...you can only image the images that haunted my dreams last night because you made me remeber that movie. let me give you a little taste of the horror
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/92/darkcrystalow6.png (http://imageshack.us)
oooo i kno....you&#39;re scaired.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4783/thedarkcrystalom6.png (http://imageshack.us)
if i remember correctly he was a good guy...but he still scaired the shit outta me. <_<

i hope you have nightmares to....you bastard :angry: :P :D :lol:

stales
02-25-2007, 02:43 PM
y dont u post pics of ur karaks than and not weird as shit from a movie

sketch3
02-25-2007, 03:19 PM
cuss then he would shame uinto scilence and we dont want tha... o wait mayb u should astek.and any one hu can battle shud.think about those broke ass bitches hu cant

BohemianBastard
02-25-2007, 03:23 PM
dude, just shut the fuck up. you&#39;re so fucking stupid, its amazing

sketch3
02-25-2007, 03:26 PM
im not stupid. im quite intelegent actually,its just i have dissgraphia(form off dislexia)so my writing is slightly fucked up,

Mse
02-25-2007, 03:27 PM
yeah and i have scitzophrenia
shut the fuck up and sit in the corner you scumbag
your kind should be killed at birth

Fosale!
02-25-2007, 03:28 PM
actually sketch, you got the ultimate pwn.
ma nukkah MSE totally owned you from 2 accounts.
wow.
hacked.

sketch3
02-25-2007, 03:30 PM
skitsophreinas fucked up,my mums best friend was murderd by her skitzophrenic son

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by stales@Feb 25 2007, 02:43 PM
y dont u post pics of ur karaks than and not weird as shit from a movie
umm...if you were more than 11 years old you would know that movie is one of the greatest movies of all time (just kidding but it was good)...an you would also know that i have contributed a fair number of characters throughout this forum. if you wanna test me i&#39;ll go search out the pictures. if not shut up. i gotta better idea if you wanna be a wise ass. why dont we have a character battle.

revolt92
02-25-2007, 04:05 PM
I dont remember that movie and im older than 11, was it out in the uk?

Tombie15
02-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by AimoOne@Feb 25 2007, 10:28 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/rainlfc/44.jpg

Is that Mr. Cartoon on the left?

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 04:14 PM
no it&#39;s a us movie...it was made in like 82 tho. it&#39;s just it&#39;s a classic so most people have seen it.

"The Dark Crystal...Terrifying your youth since 1982&#33;" *winks and gives thumbs up*

Tombie15
02-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Stales, are you by chance one of those dirty ass street kids i see downtown all over the place? I only ask because thats what your char looks like, and people i know tend to draw chars that remind them of themselves.

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 25 2007, 01:34 PM

and bill cheezy weezy...you can only image the images that haunted my dreams last night because you made me remeber that movie. let me give you a little taste of the horror
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/92/darkcrystalow6.png (http://imageshack.us)
oooo i kno....you&#39;re scaired.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4783/thedarkcrystalom6.png (http://imageshack.us)
if i remember correctly he was a good guy...but he still scaired the shit outta me. <_<

i hope you have nightmares to....you bastard :angry: :P :D :lol:
ahhhhhhhhhh&#33;&#33;&#33; i said YOU look em up&#33; i didnt want to see that shit

damnit.

so much for sleep tonight.

fuckin ell.

and yea. it came out in the uk. if im not mistaken, i think thats where it started lol

I think we should all have one big toy battle&#33; everyones all beefy and angry. lets battle.

lawl.

revolt92
02-25-2007, 04:19 PM
A karak battle? if so i&#39;d rather not cos i SUCK at karaks.

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 04:20 PM
do it you vagina

-ShAmEE-
02-25-2007, 04:21 PM
AteskOne doent post shit. he just quotes and quotes and quotes&#33;

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 04:24 PM
lol i&#39;m sorry but you brought that upon yourself. you hadda go ruin my sleep with your talk about your childhood. anyways i&#39;m down for a big charac battle cause i&#39;m feeling extra beefy. it should be:

me
cheezy wheezy
aimo
sezer sez
and whats that shit stains name...stales

dawg can you imagine gettin a hand job from edward sissor hands????&#33;?&#33;? :o :huh: .
sorry but for some reason i thought of that while typing sezer(due to his user name of course)

oooooooookkk then now that we got that akwardness outta the way...
onwards with the battle&#33; pick the topic el whezzador&#33;

revolt92
02-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Bill cheese- errrr no i think i&#39;ll pass, i can draw but i takes me ages just to get a half decent plus i have no imagination..... <_<

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by &#045;ShAmEE&#045;@Feb 25 2007, 04:21 PM
AteskOne doent post shit. he just quotes and quotes and quotes&#33;
you&#39;re joking right. i happen to be pretty well known in this topic(at least with the more advanced members) for my characters so shut your mouth shamee...unless you wanna get in on this character battle. if not leave.

sketch3
02-25-2007, 04:29 PM
yo can i get in on this battle?

-ShAmEE-
02-25-2007, 04:31 PM
well then. lets see the flicks that u have posted?

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 04:31 PM
well first of all. yes. can imagine a handjob from edward. very graphically im afraid......

*shudders*

anyway. im not part of the beef, im just hungry.

I think sezer however was very eager to make a topic.

or someone within the circle of anger.

i, however, am off to go finish a calculus project.

ill be on later tonight to check the progress.

:D

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 04:32 PM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3992/scan0005ty0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6233/scan0002ip9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1511/scan0004ko5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2313/scan0003rl0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1328/scan0001aw6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2043/scan0007nk9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/223/scan0002ud4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

all stuffed i posted in a time period of about a month for all you fucking haters. go fuck yourself shamee...

and ya revolt you can get down. waiting on bill cheese of wheeze to pick a topic for the battle.

Torrent
02-25-2007, 04:34 PM
http://a492.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_57b68a168fbe5398b3d1a886e77cb5b3.jpg

Any critique?

sketch3
02-25-2007, 04:34 PM
not revolt sketch.but okay

revolt92
02-25-2007, 04:35 PM
1. i think you mean sketch, i&#39;m just gonna watch ( i can&#39;t do karaks )

2. Shamee, your part of my crew &#39;n all but seriously, your just digging yourself deeper and deeper.

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 04:36 PM
my b

and shamee i think you can shut your mouth now.

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 04:41 PM
wait up...i aint in no battle..i aint good enuff yet...besides..i cannot be botherd in a pointless karak battle anyways..

oh by the way..

i just watching LITTLE MAN..fucking awesome..sooo funny...lol...so funny &#33;&#33;

Torrent..i dunno..kinda sketchy..id say hit the books..

bouncingsoul
02-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Ooooooh, let me in a charak battle&#33; Pleeeease?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/poopdepants/IMG_0643.jpg

Mse
i wanna be in this character battle thing :(

AteskOne
Originally posted by &#045;ShAmEE&#045;@Feb 25 2007, 04:31 PM
well then. lets see the flicks that u have posted?
oh and i just wanted to congratulate you on spelling a full senctence correctly(or close enough to correct that we could all understand). good job retard&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 04:45 PM
little man was probly the worst movie ive ever seen.

black midget is the only redeeming quality. and midgets are only funny for about 20 minutes before you want to hit em.

torrent. i like it. in an abstract way.

and u cant be botherd? what the shit is that?

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 04:47 PM
i just wanna battle
whos in?
what kind of karak?

-ShAmEE-
02-25-2007, 04:49 PM
yh. just wanted to see ur shit&#33;...looks funky. like the top one the most.

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 04:49 PM
aimo dont be a bitch...get in on the battle. it&#39;s just for fun.
shit now all the good artists wanna get in on the battle. there goes my chances of winning lol.

iight so i guess the list is now...

me,
bill cheeze of wheeze...i think?,
bounce,
mse,
sketch,
sezer,
aimo...you&#39;re getting down wether you want to or not,
stales...i&#39;m calling you out,
and shamee...also calling you out.

edit*
someone pick a topic...sezer you wanna choose?

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 04:51 PM
aight umm any type of karak or what?

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 04:51 PM
teddy bears.

sketch3
02-25-2007, 04:53 PM
ahh good choice,and ras dont be soo pussified and join its for fun

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Edward"Sezer"Hands@Feb 25 2007, 04:51 PM
teddy bears.
due tommorow.

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 04:54 PM
damnit teddy bears suck lol. iight ya just any type of character...can be colored, can be uncolored...whatever you feel like. no peices. handstyles are a yes. due date......tomorrow? day after? what do you say?

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 04:54 PM
wait wait wait.

you know that evil thing ras was gonna draw a few pages back? when he was makin fun of morbid shit?

i think we should all draw that.

no joke.

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 04:56 PM
no sir.
any karak?
fuck someone think of a good topic?

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by ras@Feb 22 2007, 07:34 AM

i might draw sum rabbit with a 10 foot giant leech with blood dripping from its eyes cuming out of the rabbits chest...and i might give the rabbit sum fuck off tallons and then ill colour it in black...
this is the topic.

im not drawin a fuckin teddybear.

Mse
02-25-2007, 04:57 PM
evil teddy bears?

Edward"Sezer"Hands
sounds good so a rabbit and leech is the topic
have fun.

-ShAmEE-
hey. the draw aint gonna b good for anyone. lets get on this shit.

AimoOne
02-25-2007, 04:58 PM
i dont wanna be in a stupid battle &#33;&#33;

arggghhh..

im concentrating on my freaking letters &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry: :lol:

anyway

hevent Shamee and Atesk just had a battle..ugh..who won ? .. im now confuzzled

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 04:58 PM
lol

Mse
02-25-2007, 04:59 PM
leaches on rabbits?

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 05:00 PM
i was jokin.

but seriously.

no teddybears. plz

..SmOeK 1..
02-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Aimo- mann go back to your old characters way more style. Just my input. The characters have good detail on them just the characters themselves need work. ( I know i shouldnt be talking i couldnt draw a character if my life depended on it)

Torrent- That looks abit sloppy and plain. But my buddie told me it was really hard to move a character from paper to a wall so props for getting it up.

Atesk- I remember seeing that old man/coffee/ciggerettes picture when i first joined. Loved it than, love it now.

Anyways, for the battle why not sum 1 whos not it in give a kind of character, so its fair for all?

anyways since i cant draw characters i will leave this thread now in peace.

PS. Stales Owned.

-ShAmEE-
02-25-2007, 05:09 PM
yh ok...anyone say?

Mse
02-25-2007, 05:13 PM
howabout a theme, not a set character. therefore we have, emotions for example or situations. i dunno

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 05:13 PM
agreed

-ShAmEE-
02-25-2007, 05:16 PM
what do u mean. give a example?

Mse
02-25-2007, 05:17 PM
when drawing love (example): using your own creativity and imagination you draw something
ta da&#33;

-ShAmEE-
02-25-2007, 05:25 PM
yh. i get ya now&#33;...seem like a good idea. fellas why dont we do that?

sketch3
02-25-2007, 05:31 PM
yea sounds good to me, the theme is love?

-ShAmEE-
02-25-2007, 05:32 PM
think so. someone needs to right it in the toy battle or in here. what eva.

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 05:57 PM
love? come on now. i&#39;d rather draw teddy bears.

sketch3
02-25-2007, 06:05 PM
i was thinkin that

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 25 2007, 05:57 PM
love? come on now. i&#39;d rather draw teddy bears.
yup. but the example is good. a theme. not so broad or cliche, would be nice

freakshow
02-25-2007, 06:11 PM
:o
can i get in this battle?&#33;

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 06:13 PM
ok so what&#39;s the final decision gunna be?? we gotta decide on a theme sometime in the next freakin week lol. what about something like..."lust" if we&#39;re playing along the "love" lines...i dont know just throwing shit out there.

edit*
ugh i guess you can freak...well now that we all lost lol lets choose a word.

and if bore also asks to join we all pretend there&#39;s no battle and dont know what he&#39;s tlaking about...ok? lol

sketch3
02-25-2007, 06:20 PM
wat next feats

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 25 2007, 06:13 PM
ok so what&#39;s the final decision gunna be?? we gotta decide on a theme sometime in the next freakin week lol. what about something like..."lust" if we&#39;re playing along the "love" lines...i dont know just throwing shit out there.

edit*
ugh i guess you can freak...well now that we all lost lol lets choose a word.

and if bore also asks to join we all pretend there&#39;s no battle and dont know what he&#39;s tlaking about...ok? lol
hahaha

i lol&#39;d

Mse
02-25-2007, 07:03 PM
howabout this
that feeling that you get when you need to shit but you&#39;re in school and i know nobody shits in school toilets
that horrible "oh shit" feeling
any good? :(

stales
02-25-2007, 07:14 PM
i shit in school toilets, fuck it i shit everywhere and wut the fuck is up with this battle and y are u callin me out atesk.

AiR
02-25-2007, 07:29 PM
I might submit something to the battle too... What&#39;s the topic?&#33;

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 07:39 PM
haha wish we knew??? anyone with a theme....anyone?

seeing as no one can decide on a theme...i&#39;m bringing in the big guns. where you at cezr&#33;?

Zep0
02-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Some shit I&#39;m doing for a friend...The background is black because he wants it on a black shirt.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/JollyGreenKid/scan0001.jpg

Eh?

stales
02-25-2007, 08:04 PM
its a rly good start, but clean it up and fix the eye cuz it looks like dont look too good

freakshow
02-25-2007, 08:05 PM
the theme should be teddy bears

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 08:13 PM
any one have any idea?
have someone whos not participating make the topic.

Zep0
02-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by stales@Feb 25 2007, 08:04 PM
its a rly good start, but clean it up and fix the eye cuz it looks like dont look too good
It goes with a theme "Bulls Eye" I&#39;m workin now on adding a body and putting an arrow on the eye, maybe having him flail a little.

And for the topic do "Monsters" which is anything from "Ahh real monsters" and "Monsters Inc" To Freddy, Dracula, Frankenstein, Zombies, and shit like Godzilla....Anything...I might throw one in...not to win but just for fun...

Small Time Crook
02-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Mse@Feb 25 2007, 07:03 PM
howabout this
that feeling that you get when you need to shit but you&#39;re in school and i know nobody shits in school toilets
that horrible "oh shit" feeling
any good? :(
Am I too late to second this notion?

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 09:51 PM
no your not...but anyways i already asked cezr if he would pick a topic. he&#39;s not responding so i vote teddy bears along with freakshow. it&#39;s the best idea we&#39;ve had so far.

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Edward"Sezer"Hands@Feb 25 2007, 04:51 PM
teddy bears.
bumppah carrrzzz

C3ZR ONE
02-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Care bears are ill. You know how I feel about bears. There big and they can eat you, but you wanna hug &#39;em too. :D

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 10:23 PM
:D Thanks for the help cezr&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol. so i guess the theme is teddy bears now thanks to the wonderful creative mind of sezer. i say we bump the due date an extra day because it took so long to get this theme. so due date will be tuesday.

ps. did you get my last pm sezer? if so hit me up...The Great Depression Crew is holding this battle down son&#33;&#33;&#33;

There big and they can eat you, but you wanna hug &#39;em too.

^^haha kinda like bill cheeze of wheeze&#39;s MOM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....how i love her so :wub:

Bill Cheese of Wheeze
02-25-2007, 10:39 PM
yea i get that alot.

which i find weird cause i dont particularly like big things that look like theyre gonna eat me at any minute.

i do howvere like the idea of carebears.

*highfive*

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 10:50 PM
CHARACTER BATTLE...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THEME: Bears (teddy bears, care bears, whatever the fuck you feel like)
GUIDLINES: Must have at least one character, color is optional, no peices, handstyles are allowed, no photoshop.
DEADLINE: Tuesday, February 27
MOD IN CHARGE: Cezr

All entries must be submitted to cezr via PM by the deadline. Entries will be polled right here in the toy section unless cezr says otherwise. Thank you and good luck.

PARTICIPANTS:
Ateskone,
Bill Cheeze of Wheeze,
MSE,
BouncingSoul,
Freakshow,
Air,
Edward "Sezer" Hands,
Shamee,
Sketch3,
Aimo,
ESKE one
</span>
well folks...alot of tough competition. best pull out your best.

EasyMac
02-25-2007, 11:27 PM
bears seems like an easy and fun thing to draw....good choice...

AteskOne
02-25-2007, 11:43 PM
a little unoriginal if you ask me but no one could decide on anything so there it is. hey easy you want down with this battle?

ESKE one
02-25-2007, 11:47 PM
is it to late to join in?

AteskOne
02-26-2007, 12:07 AM
nope you&#39;re in...let me jsut edit you in.

Tombie15
02-26-2007, 12:48 AM
yo let me in on this.

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-26-2007, 12:49 AM
yesssuah

sema
02-26-2007, 03:26 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/twohip4school/rsgjsryj.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/twohip4school/eargaerg.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/twohip4school/earaerg.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/twohip4school/e6ke6tku.jpg
next two are my boy he wrote prosto in the sketchs of the main site
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/twohip4school/rthrth.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/twohip4school/srtgh.jpg

-ShAmEE-
02-26-2007, 04:47 PM
fisrt one look abit manly but i like it. make her look more evil. muhhahhaa

ESKE one
02-26-2007, 05:15 PM
sema- you gotta do sumthing with that second girl here head is kinda bigger than here body and you need to give more body lol make them bigger and perkier lol

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-26-2007, 06:45 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/STA_1707.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1518-1.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1517.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1515-1.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1492.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1485.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1405.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1406.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1390.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1377.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1342.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1339.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1332.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1304.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/IMG_1139.jpg

cess!
02-26-2007, 07:03 PM
yo ill hop in this battle if thats cool

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by cess&#33;@Feb 26 2007, 07:03 PM
yo ill hop in this battle if thats cool
join,

AteskOne
02-26-2007, 10:28 PM
that&#39;s like five more for the entry book lol. shamee hadda drop do to spraining his wrist...i can only imagine <_< .

freakshow
02-26-2007, 10:30 PM
so they all have to be in by the end of tomorow?

AteskOne
02-26-2007, 10:32 PM
yup...which means i betta get a fucking move one mine...mine aint even halfway down yet.

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 26 2007, 10:28 PM
that&#39;s like five more for the entry book lol. shamee hadda drop do to spraining his wrist...i can only imagine <_< .
and ras is scared .

Mse
02-26-2007, 11:24 PM
tomorrow this time is the due date?
if so i can still enter, if not. sorry
ive been studying all night, no time for sketching

etch a sketch
02-26-2007, 11:30 PM
can i get any tips on how to improve these characters? sorry if their too light.. my scanner&#39;s messed up and i&#39;ll just fix er up tomorrow. their both just quickies.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8646/file0025zo2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

simpler version of him/her/it,
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2695/file0026oe0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TESTER
02-27-2007, 01:33 AM
give the bottom guy a toung and try his nipps closer together

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 02:43 AM
New shit.
Not liking the lettering on this one.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/126/404379301_b067bd01fc.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/168/404379298_a01334b5f7_o.jpg

There was some weird stain on the bottom left of my page.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/404379297_2ecafaedef.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/404379294_003aee7b3b_o.jpg

You&#39;ll all see my "bears" tomorrow.

emokid
02-27-2007, 11:38 AM
2nd one down is reeaally nice, like that a lot.

sketch3
02-27-2007, 12:09 PM
yo wens the deadline,iv dun mine but scanninig it is a a problem,is the deadlines today or tomorro, also in the battle thread they give u a week,i think we shud bumb the deadline by a few days

molotow_15
02-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 25 2007, 10:32 PM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3992/scan0005ty0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6233/scan0002ip9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1511/scan0004ko5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2313/scan0003rl0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1328/scan0001aw6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2043/scan0007nk9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/223/scan0002ud4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

all stuffed i posted in a time period of about a month for all you fucking haters. go fuck yourself shamee...

and ya revolt you can get down. waiting on bill cheese of wheeze to pick a topic for the battle.
they look like ateskone&#39;s fliks :rolleyes:

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 01:48 PM
wha? My stuff looks like atesk&#39;s?

South-Pole
02-27-2007, 02:49 PM
some shitty character i made

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/HSL/Sauce%20L/mm0001.jpg

crits? :(

sketch3
02-27-2007, 03:14 PM
wats goin on with this battle? i pmed my shitty atempt to cezer or do we post them in heeeer

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 03:22 PM
PM them.

sketch3
02-27-2007, 03:27 PM
have u done urs ?

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 03:31 PM
yessir

sketch3
02-27-2007, 03:34 PM
wen do u think theyll get polled? i want some crits

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 03:35 PM
dunno. You should just post it up as well as PM it.

TESTER
02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
©http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/testerQED/3.jpg
©http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/testerQED/4.jpg
some new ideas any crits

Mse
02-27-2007, 04:29 PM
ahahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahha
that makes me laugh

emokid
02-27-2007, 04:30 PM
atesk, pretty darn cool, i like the tentacles

southpole, its ok, its simple which is important. with the teeth, draw each tooth seperate instead of all together. also, the hat looks not so good.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/897/dscn6270yu3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

my mum walked in and looked at this, and then walked out again. i think she is scared.. god knows why
no homo.... well maybe a little, i duno.

stroke
02-27-2007, 06:50 PM
tester i dunno man.. keep practising and work on the teeth on those skulls

emokid no wonder your scaring the shit outta your mom :blink: well done but a little too fucked up for my liking

my latest..

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/103/strokekaraks003yi1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

crits??

AteskOne
02-27-2007, 08:45 PM
lmao emo...i always like to look at someone else&#39;s art and think about where they might have gotten their inspiration from... but when i see your art, i realize that sometimes it is better left unknown.

freakshow
02-27-2007, 09:33 PM
WOW i guess im out of the battle, cezrs pm box is full :(

AiR
02-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Damn... I was counting on you for the win too. :ph34r:

no1good
02-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by emokid@Feb 27 2007, 04:30 PM
atesk, pretty darn cool, i like the tentacles

southpole, its ok, its simple which is important. with the teeth, draw each tooth seperate instead of all together. also, the hat looks not so good.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/897/dscn6270yu3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

my mum walked in and looked at this, and then walked out again. i think she is scared.. god knows why
no homo.... well maybe a little, i duno.
fukingjokes man

AteskOne
02-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by freakshow@Feb 27 2007, 09:33 PM
WOW i guess im out of the battle, cezrs pm box is full :(
damn that sucks man...did everyone esle get their sketch in. i sent mine at like 8 and it didnt say anything so i&#39;m guessing he got it...hopefully. damn freak i was really counting on yours. post it up on here anyways so we can see it.

Edward"Sezer"Hands
02-27-2007, 10:04 PM
just post it in the toy battle i didnt send my shit to cezr either.

cess!
02-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Yo stroke i like that shit quite a bit, maybe post some more up, i think your on to sumthin..............

this is my entry for the bear battle
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/cenoceno/HPIM1045.jpg

qualitys kinda gay

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Its hot, but the ears are too small...

whahappen?
02-27-2007, 10:34 PM
youd be hot but your man parts are too small
faggot

bouncingsoul
02-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah, I probably should post my entry here too... Woohoo

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/poopdepants/IMG_0655.jpg

whahappen?
02-27-2007, 10:35 PM
chewbacca&#33;
barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhh

Sumoe
02-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by stroke@Feb 27 2007, 06:50 PM
tester i dunno man.. keep practising and work on the teeth on those skulls

emokid no wonder your scaring the shit outta your mom :blink: well done but a little too fucked up for my liking

my latest..

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/103/strokekaraks003yi1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

crits??
I like this alot.

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by whahappen?@Feb 27 2007, 10:34 PM
youd be hot but your man parts are too small
faggot
how the fuck did you get so cool?

whahappen?
02-27-2007, 10:39 PM
i hit puberty then avoided acting like you

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 10:44 PM
how am i acting?

freakshow
02-27-2007, 10:46 PM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7977/1000021ni1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
fucked it up so bad with the shading

Sumoe
02-27-2007, 10:47 PM
it&#39;s dope I just don&#39;t like the arms for some reason.

AteskOne
02-27-2007, 10:48 PM
damn freakshow ownd(cept it kinda reminds me of a seal?)...mine. didint have time to color or ink. rushed the shit outta the shading also. whatever it&#39;s done lol.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9748/scan0011ek0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 10:48 PM
^^ i agree. Theres just something wrong with them. Can&#39;t point it out offhand

AteskOne
02-27-2007, 10:54 PM
i take it you&#39;re talking to sumoe?

whahappen?
02-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Tombie15@Feb 27 2007, 10:44 PM
how am i acting?
like a jew
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6523/jewbwahahabm7.gif

Tombie15
02-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Yes. I might as well post this up now.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/175/404379291_4b58d7dd90_o.jpg

Theres my entry.

cess!
02-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by whahappen?+Feb 27 2007, 10:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whahappen? @ Feb 27 2007, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tombie15@Feb 27 2007, 10:44 PM
how am i acting?
like a jew
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6523/jewbwahahabm7.gif [/b][/quote]
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sumoe
02-27-2007, 11:04 PM
^thats fucked up.

AteskOne
02-27-2007, 11:05 PM
haha damn i missed that completely. lol that&#39;s funny shit. damn whahappen&#39;s actually hitting with some funny come backs. whahappen&#39;s funny? when did this happen?&#33;? :lol:

edit*
uh-oh sumoe got offended cause whahappen made a racist comment...looks like someones getting banned.

Ratikoner
02-27-2007, 11:06 PM
no its not...its a joke

Mse
02-28-2007, 07:22 AM
i doubt he&#39;ll get banned, but i think i may finally have the answer to my question eh cezr? do you remember? eh? eh?
anyway here&#39;s mine

http://i9.tinypic.com/4fzfrbn.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/2i6l9b4.jpg

-ShAmEE-
02-28-2007, 12:51 PM
that looks sick..need fill.