PDA

View Full Version : Help On When U Get Busted

king-bee
02-27-2006, 05:53 PM
uh.. i got bookedand the cops now what i write.. after court even if i get guilty do u think i can still paint the same word? or wil; they know its me and get me busted again?

TricksForKids
02-27-2006, 06:02 PM
what the hell do you think^? ....geez...

FLA BOMBA
02-27-2006, 06:04 PM
this ones a no brainer. Get a different name, unless ya got serious fame. Than keep the old name.

ghostbusta5
02-27-2006, 06:08 PM
for fuck sakes people search....ther is threads on this shit

*DEA*
02-27-2006, 06:12 PM
^word. <_<

kill
02-27-2006, 06:21 PM
i actually have the same question
lets here the answer from sum one who had this problem

Rend
02-27-2006, 06:22 PM
if u were famous and u still wrote the same name, wont they still charge u etc.

SKET_ONE
02-27-2006, 06:23 PM
hmm just change your name....nahhmean?

h0pe1
02-27-2006, 07:00 PM
you gotta get yourself a new tag buddy

DARK1
02-27-2006, 07:08 PM
make a new name

JETc17
02-27-2006, 07:11 PM
if somebody would have kepy my thread OPEN, there wouldnt be this thread

http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...?showtopic=3512 (http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/index.php?showtopic=3512)

king-bee
02-27-2006, 07:18 PM
but if i kept writing the same thing couldnt i just deny doin it cuz they wouldnt have any evidence

SEROKID
02-27-2006, 07:24 PM
i got arrested on it an i still use the same name.

->toNE*
02-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ghostbusta5@Feb 27 2006, 07:08 PM
for fuck sakes people search....ther is threads on this shit
foreala

streak!
02-27-2006, 07:54 PM
easiest thing to do is put a 1 at the end or &#33; or ?

SpLiTbomber
02-27-2006, 08:25 PM
simple... change your name

if you are famous once, u can get up again wit a new name

then one day all ure fans will no u are both 1 and the same, that mite b when u die, but hell i think it mite be well worth da wait

ps. if ure name is bee, or king bee, i just advize gettin a new name watever happens

DynamiteBoy
02-27-2006, 08:28 PM
i&#39;ve only done like 1 peice in san francisco and i&#39;m wondering what happens when you get caught, can anyone help me therE?

kill
02-27-2006, 08:42 PM
the spot u did could be painted over for 10 bucks

Dens_One
02-27-2006, 10:12 PM
I say keep your name. The cops can&#39;t prove that somebody else didn&#39;t start biting your name and is running around writing it. Ya&#39; know. What if I stole your name and started writing it everywhere and you got busted and sent to prison for life. Hahahaha. The cops pretty much have to catch you in the act. They can raid your house and get your blackbooks and match the name up to your pieces and then charge you like that, but if you have a good lawyer he will be able to get you out of that. So keep the name, get a new lawyer. My advice.

kill
02-27-2006, 10:16 PM
thats kinda stupid i can sketch all of seen&#39;s pieces and if the cops raid mi house they will automatically send me to prison
i think they absolutly have to see painting

QuestionMark?
02-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Just switch up the letters that way you still have the letters youre good at. like for example if your name is BEAN than just write something like BANE

Lil-P
02-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Dens_One@Feb 27 2006, 11:12 PM
I say keep your name. The cops can&#39;t prove that somebody else didn&#39;t start biting your name and is running around writing it. Ya&#39; know. What if I stole your name and started writing it everywhere and you got busted and sent to prison for life. Hahahaha. The cops pretty much have to catch you in the act. They can raid your house and get your blackbooks and match the name up to your pieces and then charge you like that, but if you have a good lawyer he will be able to get you out of that. So keep the name, get a new lawyer. My advice.
Hes Right, Unless ur old name wus toy anyways, dont take the chance

->toNE*
02-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Lil&#045;P+Feb 27 2006, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lil&#045;P &#064; Feb 27 2006, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dens_One@Feb 27 2006, 11:12 PM
I say keep yourÂ* name. The cops can&#39;t prove that somebody else didn&#39;t start biting your name and is running around writing it. Ya&#39; know. What if I stole your name and started writing it everywhere and you got busted and sent to prison for life. Hahahaha. The cops pretty much have to catch you in the act. They can raid your house and get your blackbooks and match the name up to your pieces and then charge you like that, but if you have a good lawyer he will be able to get you out of that. So keep the name, get a new lawyer. My advice.
Hes Right, Unless ur old name wus toy anyways, dont take the chance [/b][/quote]
are you dumb,they have vandal squad people now in most big/small city with a graff problem to identify each writers hand&#39;s/throws ect.so if you keep writing the same name they will no its you an not some kid "biting you"

god414
03-27-2006, 09:22 PM
your fucking dumb ass

AMW
03-29-2006, 04:51 PM
umm hella no wut u think

doinitagain
03-29-2006, 05:55 PM
i got busted, they knew my name...im keeping it though, its easy enough to say the only reason why i wrote that was bc i saw it somewhere else or because bc i got busted i told sombody else that they can have the name or somebody else is using it now...

dharrison
04-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by king&#045;bee@Feb 27 2006, 06:53 PM
uh.. i got bookedand the cops now what i write.. after court even if i get guilty do u think i can still paint the same word? or wil; they know its me and get me busted again?
Are you from Newburyport? Because a bunch of fucktards from my city were going under the name "Queen Bee" and the "South Side Ballers" and they got caught painting shitty throwies on all of these really nice public monument buildings. Now the cops are on double time when it comes to Graffiti...

textathief
04-19-2006, 10:48 AM
if they do know ur tag fuck it....they have to catch u doing it. well thats the law here in australia

mist1n
04-19-2006, 12:06 PM
i think u should all shut up

change ur tag
switch around the letters

Aven
04-19-2006, 12:09 PM
nothing....no one can prove im the one who painted it unless im caught in the act

ameoner
04-19-2006, 01:52 PM
dudes let me tell you it dosent matter if you get busted you can still paint with the same name we have 2 kids thats bedn busted 2ce for painting but the still use the same name so it really dosent matter .............doesone....oute

ameoner
04-19-2006, 01:56 PM
denz dude they really cant come into your house with out evidence or a search warrant so dont worry about using the same name ive been in the game for 3 years now and now i run my neighborhood and taking over oklahoma by stoorm i beeen busted once and still i ues my name.... just dont paint where youve been busted alright im out......

epiL*
04-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by king&#045;bee@Feb 27 2006, 06:53 PM
change your name its not that hard, why would you ever write the same thing in the same town after you&#39;ve been busted, i see that as asking to answer the door and find an officer wanting to ask you some questions, or who knows you may just get a ticket in the mail if they wana be gay bout it

Hawk
04-19-2006, 05:36 PM
May as well change ya name....allright if u write again they cant neccasarily prove it is you....but they will have their suspicions, bring up your file & you might find rozzers lookin&#39; your way 24 7.
not good when u tryina paint again

ameoner
04-20-2006, 12:42 PM
yeah but till dont worry about changong you name shit ...trust me on this

Cego3
04-21-2006, 09:31 PM
i kept the same name after my second time busted wouldve kept my name after the first time but i was one of those toys who change there name depending on what they think looks cool (looking back my shit was RETARDED)

x{parkour}x
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
nothing....no one can prove im the one who painted it unless im caught in the act

thats true, my buddy was getting up in mad heaven spots, in just a few days too, so the piggies searching for him, and some douchebag called the pigs on me and buddy cuz they thought we were doin graff in an alley way, but we were just walking through it and my buddy had a bag of fresh paint in a bag and he had some white paint on his hand from work so that screwed him over, he couldnt prove we were paintin cuz the caps on the cans werent even used but the cop still pinned him with the name that he was getting up with even though they didnt have any evidence. so they the cops threatened us that the next time were caught with paint he would brake our hands, now im more scared of gettin beat for graff then arrested

Vagrant
10-13-2008, 08:56 PM
today my bro and i got caught.

we went to this chill rooftop we've been painting a lot. But usually always at night or during a day that a busy industrial building behind it doesn't have any people at. Well we went today at like 3. The people behind the building saw us climb up to the roof.
Right before I started to paint i caught a view of people standing outside, looking in our direction and pointing. We decided we had to bail.
So we enter a door on the roof and climb down through the building in complete darkness. Finally get outside (door locked, couldn't get in, only out) and start leaving by walking down some tracks.
As soon as we get to the road a cop car answering the call and patroling the building stopped us. We said we were just checking out the roof, but they knew there was graff up there. We had to open our bags and show our paint. Got frisked obviously. I had one of my Grime Ink 2oz mops on me and he questioned me about what Vagrancy Ink was. I said i just got it from a friend.
Good thing they didnt search our bags though because I had sketches in mine, an a phonebook full of my tags (good practice blackbook). They could have easily tied us to lots of graff.
But they had the owner check the roof and there was no wet paint so we couldn't get booked for that.
In the end we both just got trespassing fines, even though the cop obviously knew we were painters and knew thats why we went up there.
We made out very well considering the severity.
I also had a few hand rolled cigs in an Altoids tin I use for a cigarette case, one of them had some weed in it. He smelled inside the tin to see if they were jays but the rest of the tobacco overpowered the little bit of green in one of the cigs (it also had tobacco in it)
So yeah. Im kinda fucked a little because they have what I write, Ink name and website.

so for tips I would say unless you're fucked if they stop you, you should run. only if theres a good chance it would work though.
otherwise don't run, just stay and cooperate.
Once they have your ID running is useless.
cooperate, be respectful, and nice and they will be a lot less harsh.
If you defy them they will just try and nail you with everything they can. Including searching EVERYTHING

Black Flag
10-13-2008, 09:07 PM
It depends, if you used the name to kill privately owned property, pristine public property or got community members mad, I suggest changing it. In this day and age of the law, its not really what crime you commit, but who you piss off.

Vagrant
10-13-2008, 09:24 PM
This is my first time getting busted.
I haven't really painted enough to piss them off, but my slaps and marker tags are prolific downtown.

Olick
10-13-2008, 09:29 PM
just be glad it isnt illegal to sell ink to companys ;)

acereborn
10-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Just for future reference, you don't have to show them what's in your bag. They'll harrass you about it, and if they get anything on you they can search it, but if you were just walking and doing nothing then you have the right to say no.

Vagrant
10-13-2008, 09:33 PM
they had many witnesses that we were on the roof.

i couldn't have gotten away from the usual basic stop procedures of not saying anything and asking if you're being detained.

acereborn
10-13-2008, 09:37 PM
then yeah, if they had witnesses then youre basically fucked..

time to pull out your colt and bust some caps, yo.

Cesk
10-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Vag, (lol)
Was the cop nice? Cause if he was and he has all the ink info, site and shit he wont do nunnn. I remember when I lived in Toronto my girlfriend and I were smoking weed in a mall parking lot we get the woop wooop then a cop comes and he's like "hey guys, I got a call that there were people smoking marijuana in the parking lot, you guys dont have to deny it, i understand you're young and you just wanna have fun, but I have to take your names, i wont do anything I understand you guys wanna experiment" so we gave him our real names and to this day I dont have anything in my file, winwinwinwin.
So yeah, if the cop was nice you probably wont have that much shit on your head.

PeeInTheShower
10-13-2008, 10:02 PM
the fuck? that's just straight up rediuclous cesk. how could they just look past people getting high? lots of cops don't stand for that shit.

edit: duh... it was toronto lol.

Olick
10-13-2008, 10:05 PM
always a nice idea to be reasonable wit the popos. unless thier havin a bad day ur fucked. lol but on average all the cops that stopped me were just nice guys who are doin thier job. i cooperate. they lemme go. easy.

acereborn
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Vag, (lol)
Was the cop nice? Cause if he was and he has all the ink info, site and shit he wont do nunnn. I remember when I lived in Toronto my girlfriend and I were smoking weed in a mall parking lot we get the woop wooop then a cop comes and he's like "hey guys, I got a call that there were people smoking marijuana in the parking lot, you guys dont have to deny it, i understand you're young and you just wanna have fun, but I have to take your names, i wont do anything I understand you guys wanna experiment" so we gave him our real names and to this day I dont have anything in my file, winwinwinwin.
So yeah, if the cop was nice you probably wont have that much shit on your head.

yeah, cops dont give a shit about people smoking in toronto. one time me, my bro, and couple of his buds were smoking some joints in a park downtown, and 2 cops walk up from behind. they just told us to put it out and be off.

Cesk
10-14-2008, 04:04 PM
yeah, cops dont give a shit about people smoking in toronto. one time me, my bro, and couple of his buds were smoking some joints in a park downtown, and 2 cops walk up from behind. they just told us to put it out and be off.

Wurd man, Toronto cops are nice people, especially since they support legal graffiti more than any other popo. I had friends ask cops to light up a bowl in the 4/20 march lol

Soggybottom
10-16-2008, 04:45 PM
just don't say anything, be up front if you've got paint on your hands but don't give those pigs anything, they will try and wring whatever fucking information out of you but just keep your mouth shut. the worst thing that can happen is they'll get frustrated and threaten you or some shit, all that will do is help your case. keep in mind if they read you your miranda rights, if they don't, you are unable to be prosecuted.

thaEEZYway
10-16-2008, 06:57 PM
my two cents:

dont be a herb and get busted.
i been paintin for 2 years now(not too long, i know, but i get out a good amount). I've been busted once, and I got away, because the property was a busted old school bus that already had a bunch of shit on it, and they dropped all charges.
just be safe.

or refer to the 'how to not get caught' thread i came across today haha

Soggybottom
10-17-2008, 02:58 PM
man, sometimes it's inevitable, i was painting in a back alley, right near the entrance to the alley and a cop car rolled in right behind me, there was nowhere to run, not even up a ladder. luckily they were in a good mood and not down for paperwork

Soggybottom
10-17-2008, 04:28 PM
i actually know a dude named jon law

heymynameisjohnlawl
10-17-2008, 04:52 PM
haha weird. my name isnt really john though, haha.

PeeInTheShower
10-17-2008, 06:00 PM
this is not directed at anyone, just the topic in general.
if you were to ever get busted, change your name.
you can continue writing it, but cops will be on you hard as fuck.
i know ive been a retard on here since i made this sn (twas a joke to mess with people), but i need to post this on this account because my other account includes my name, and if cops google ___ theylle read the post and trace it back to me. THATS how hot things can get. if you get busted writing a name and continue writing it, cops will fucking stalk you.theylle takes books out of your locker at school without warrents, if you have graffiti around your house theylle come around and snap pictures, theylle get warrents to read your im's, to go on your myspace and read your messages and contact your freinds, ALL of this and more. beleive me, i learned the hard way. im still in this mess as im typing this message, im in the middle of one big forest fire with limited time and few ways out.
and if your a real writer, and actually get up. they WILL take pictures of everything you have ever done, stickers, marker tags, throw ups, peices.. all that. and never paint around or in your school. theylle be able to narrow you down from everyone in the city, to someone in that school. this is where the "dont tell anyone" part comes into play. word WILL get around you do graffiti or are "good" at it, cops will get a warrent for your locker (or do it the shifty way) and get all your books and look for doodles and sketches.
and the whole "if youve been busted" thing, doesnt apply here. because now they know who you are regardless. i got stoppe dby a janitor the other day, and he was like "whats your name?" and i said "_____ _______" and hes like "oh your the kid who does graffiti, you better not do any garffiti around here. go to class" im just like wtf? how does everyone know i write? its because the one person i told, told a couple people, those peoples told a couple people, those people told a couple people, and it just multiplies and multiplies, its like the peasant/kig/rice story shit. the snitches find out, the shifty people find out, retards and munipulative people find out, and eventually the police find out.ahh, im done, im confusing myself, im sure i went off and came back a few times in this post, sorry about that, but you all generally know what im talking about.im done for now, any questions, ask. ill get back to you as soon as possible.

since you told a person i'm gonna be like everyone else on this site...

"you told someone you do graffiti? fucking faggot! fucking hip-hop wannabe, long shirt wearin, graffiti on your backpack pussy ass! get out the graff game pussy!"

and damn kid, what are you, jesus christ himself? kids seem to really be interested in your personal life. i can't recall having one conversation with any of my homeboys where someone was like "yo that kid does graffiti."

heymynameisjohnlawl
10-17-2008, 06:13 PM
when i say i told him, i dont mean i went up to him like "hey i do graffiti, i write ___ because im cool". your freinds eventually find things out some way or another when your not 100% secretive about it i.e. not hiding drawings,not cleaning hands showing interest in graffiti etc.. which are all things you want to avoid, like i said, i found out the hard way.
i dont know if your trying to be smart or what, but beleive me, i know what im talking about.

PeeInTheShower
10-17-2008, 06:15 PM
don't worry man, i was only kidding. i said the same shit on here, that people can put two and two together and figure out that you write, and i got flamed hawdcow... but whatever man, people like to live in their own fantasy world where they think they can be tri county and have noone know.

heymynameisjohnlawl
10-17-2008, 06:36 PM
ah, sorry for that then. haha. people can be stupid. they think they need to be cought in the act but thats not at all it. they can get 1 bit of info, trace it to something else, trace that to something etc. and it all comes back to you, they get search warrents, read myspace messages, find sketches and evidence and boom. your fizzucked, i know it all to well.

PAWS85
10-20-2008, 01:56 PM
i've only been writing for 2 years, i've been busted 3 time, 1 time i dont even count..... 1st i was bein a dumbass toy and tagged around my area, not much happened, 2nd was i got caught putting up a sticker at school by a councellor and 3rd was i was missioning through an area and i was just throwin tags here and there then cops rocked up and asked wat i was doin out so late so i told them i was goin 2 the shop up the road so they were like wateva so they asked if they could search me i said nutin, but they did anyway and found the paint can and i said a friend gave it to me(cos earlier i was at a party) they let me go...

my first 2 times was in my first year of graff, the paint can incident was earlier this year..... im 15 and my parents knew i did graff but think i only hit legal spots meanwhile im hittin legal and illegal wit 2 different names, and if cops checks ur illegal name in ur blackbook just plead u were trying another name...... the 2 name system is working so far..... And if ppl at school find out just tell them u stopped, they buy it im tellin you..... wen i was toy most graff guys told me..... i bought it

Crybaby
10-21-2008, 10:38 PM
cry alot, they feel bad, its what i did

PAWS85
10-22-2008, 12:34 PM
lame

nero112
10-22-2008, 12:52 PM
shut up ride it out take what they charge with if its true do the service graff again

PAWS85
10-22-2008, 01:39 PM
thank u oh great voice in the sky

PeeInTheShower
10-24-2008, 12:05 PM
dumb question... anyone know the rules in different states on getting caught with a can in your waist when you get stopped by cops? i know that in new york and philly you get bagged for that shit...

opqr834
11-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Our best powerleveling services are here to help new or casual players level up quickly and efficiently. Our wow power leveling (http://www.inwowgold.com/power-leveling/) services will get your character to your desired level, with world of warcraft gold (http://www.inwowgold.com/) and ffxi gil (http://www.inwowgold.com/Final-Fantasy-XI-Gil/) equipment if you desire for easily affordable prices. At inwowgold.com, our highly trained staff are available on all US and Euro servers, waiting to serve your World of Warcraft needs. Be it farming for wow gold (http://www.inwowgold.com), power leveling (http://www.inwowgold.com/power-leveling/) characters, grinding faction or honor points, contact us at http://www.inwowgold.com today and speak to one of our representatives. You won't be disappointed!

streetlegend94
11-19-2008, 05:35 AM
You get pinched you need to switch up your name.... They got a whole fucking detective squad dedicated to this shit in most cities. I got busted several times because they had a surveillance team following me around the minute I left my pad.... gathered up a grip of evidence on me. I never knew I was being watch. 3 months later I was indited on some real serious shit. Did my time and laid low for a few years... then started getting up again. I change my name all the time now because I don't want shit getting too hot. Fuck the fame..... I still do it but only for the pure love I have for it.

cheesegril
11-23-2008, 07:11 PM
you dont have to change what you write.
look at trik dp hes been caught plenty of times and he keeps writing the same thing, but im pretty sure hes a hobo and has no fixed address.

the_dude_cares_man
11-23-2008, 07:29 PM
lol .. dp, from canada? like specifically van island/van ? dp as in pesto,trik,theme etc ??

Dirty SC
12-06-2008, 07:58 PM
knowing your rights is really important to surviving the police if you do graff.
they cant prove you did any tags that they, or a witness saw, so never admit to doing anything. i got caught, and i havnt changed my name, and i dont have serious fame. they cant prove that i did every single tag they see.

iPwnF00lz
12-07-2008, 02:38 PM
It's illegal for them to charge you unless you aren't caught in the act.
Someone could write your full name and address and they still don't have evidence that it was you.

acereborn
12-07-2008, 02:44 PM
its illegal for them to charge you unless youre caught in the act? are you fucked?

if they get a confession from you, why the fuck would they care if you actually did it

TASR
12-07-2008, 03:12 PM
I know eh, these little fuckers come on here and think that they can make up laws, get yo facts straight or GTFO.

youKNOW
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
I got caught for a bunch of handys around town
it says i have 5 criminal mischief of under 200$[misdemeanors]
its mostly water+acrylic on metal[dumpsters,boxes,pipes,etc.]
anyone know what the estimate should be?
cus around here they over exaggerate things

also my court date got rescheduled because the court house flooded but its sposed to be rescheduled :/

TASR
12-07-2008, 06:40 PM
pray to alah

iPwnF00lz
12-08-2008, 03:19 PM
its illegal for them to charge you unless youre caught in the act? are you fucked?

if they get a confession from you, why the fuck would they care if you actually did it

Obviously if they get a confession from you then it doesn't matter if they caught you in the act or not... if you confess to it then of course they dgaf if you actually did it, I never said they did.

I was just sayin that they can't prove it was you if you keep on writing the same name you got busted for, but if you admit to writing the same name after you got busted then your fucked. But if you don't admit to it then someone else could very likely have seen that name up and start writing it themselves.

kid.two2er
12-08-2008, 03:30 PM
you've obviously never been busted, you get caught with slaps, or any evidence pointing to a name, the po is gonna spit in your face once they see that shit getting put up. they take your names, addresses, and phone numbers if you get caught with paint or anything pointing to graff. and dont talk about what the po CANT do, cuz they can do whatever the fuck they want. not everybodys an expert on law, and lawyers are getting paid one way or the other

kid.two2er
12-08-2008, 03:31 PM
I got caught for a bunch of handys around town
it says i have 5 criminal mischief of under 200$[misdemeanors]
its mostly water+acrylic on metal[dumpsters,boxes,pipes,etc.]
anyone know what the estimate should be?
cus around here they over exaggerate things

also my court date got rescheduled because the court house flooded but its sposed to be rescheduled :/

like 40 hours c/s and a fine

youKNOW
12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
like 40 hours c/s and a fine

i meant an estimate on the fine

kid.two2er
12-08-2008, 07:18 PM
5 under 200$? well its under 2000$ atleast... lol... probably like, 50 or so for the paint to paint it over, then another 30 or 40 to paint it over depending on how big it is.. so 80-100$ range each im guessing but fuck if i know i'm not from your town

98ni28ge59
12-26-2008, 05:10 PM
is jordan shoes (http://www.b2bsneaker.com) good enough for play basketball?

TrandomnesstwO
12-28-2008, 04:15 AM
I got busted for a tag once lol the feds didnt even realize it was graffiti...i live in a neighborhood where graffiti is pratically a few other tags and alot of my shit...
My tag is still R***eR but now I usually write R***.Ill use my original when Im out of my police division or peices when feds cant read it.
But they got my name,my height,colour of eyes,weight,hair,address,school,everything.Hey for the eyes I can wear contacts.I can dye my hair...I gave them a height about 5 centimeters under plus I grow evey day,and Im moving soon but in the meanwhile ill say that i stopped.
wow i should stop being such a pussy im fine.
:D

SIKFUCK
12-28-2008, 11:24 PM
YER A FUKING DOUCHE BAG! ^^^^ O and by the way.........Part of what u said makes no since..Good Luck in life buddy.

Koolaid
01-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Soo i got in busted about 2 months ago and nothings happened.. i havent got any thing in the mail and i havent gotten any fone calls... whats up? is it over or does it take longer..

tsukione
01-01-2009, 05:26 PM
ok one of 2 thingsz,they either sed fuck it,or if youve done enough damage they might b going around town ,flickin your stuff and will call yu in to present you with a nice little portfolio and cuffs,most likely tho the just dropped it

Koolaid
01-01-2009, 07:13 PM
i hope so.. i did do a lot of damage though but it was kinda weird they didnt gvie me anything there nothin but idk i hope the just dropped it

ZEUS1ONE
01-02-2009, 11:12 PM
once got busted he caught me doing a tag i had done a lot more he didnt catch on though he let me go just had to clean up the street

lifer
01-04-2009, 12:58 AM
are u guys aware that chaka still writes chaka

illadelph
01-04-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't know about no feds worrying about graffiti...I got jammed up with 7 1/2 bundels of fuckin heroin(in a school zone) and the feds were nowhere to be found....so that sounds kinda weird to me...I'm not saying it didn't happen...I'm just sayin....

goober
01-21-2009, 10:43 PM
just change your name

acereborn
01-21-2009, 10:50 PM
I got busted for a tag once lol the feds didnt even realize it was graffiti...i live in a neighborhood where graffiti is pratically a few other tags and alot of my shit...
My tag is still R***eR but now I usually write R***.Ill use my original when Im out of my police division or peices when feds cant read it.
But they got my name,my height,colour of eyes,weight,hair,address,school,everything.Hey for the eyes I can wear contacts.I can dye my hair...I gave them a height about 5 centimeters under plus I grow evey day,and Im moving soon but in the meanwhile ill say that i stopped.
wow i should stop being such a pussy im fine.
:D

shut up, if you live in toronto, there isnt a neighbourhood without graff...

not to mention, when you get booked, they take all that info anyways. even if its just for stealing a cd. its not cause you did crazy damage, its not cause theyre ever gonna look up your profile again, its cause its standard procedure.

fuck. and feds wouldnt get involved with graff.

bANshee
02-07-2009, 04:58 PM
"i got busted for a tag the feds didnt realize it was graffiti"- so they just arrested you for scribbling., i dont get it man.
so your king of your hood too.. sounds like prime dine for you.. bomb the suburbs.

COBALT
02-08-2009, 09:50 AM
:Ddont get caught:D