PDA

View Full Version : Glue Stick Markers

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 07:58 AM
i ave neva tried to make a marker before and ave jus bought markers frm da internet.
but now ave run out of markers and money but have sum pilot ink lyin around sumwer and am jus wonderin how to make a glue stick marker?????

Spector
03-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Why don't you just refill the marker with the ink?

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 08:32 AM
the marker ave got is shit and i cant refil it i desperatly needed a marker and since ther arnt any art shops around in my town i cant buy good markers so i bought a shitty one lol

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 08:35 AM
so any one got any info on how to make a glue stick marker
:blink:

Spector
03-05-2006, 08:37 AM
What kind of marker is it?..and where did you buy the marker from...?

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 08:44 AM
its a fkin papermate and frm a newsagent lol
i may sound lyk a toy but im not lol

Spector
03-05-2006, 08:47 AM
..uhhh yeah
What city do you live in?....
maybe if you can find an underground rap store
i bet they got markers...Lmao thats how i got my markers

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 08:54 AM
i cum frm england im in shitty lil borin town called whitley bay lol

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 08:57 AM
its reli hard to get paint around here and then once ya ave got tha paint its hard to bomb coz theres lyk 5 places to bomb and everywhere eles has about 50 ppl ther evryday and at ther are loadzz of charvs and shit lol
:angry:

Spector
03-05-2006, 09:13 AM
hmm...england
well i googled up a good marker that you can buy online it only cost 5 pounds.....to bad i lost the link...butmarkers are cheap there....google it up

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 09:22 AM
i i will cheers :D

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 09:27 AM
do u no if the pental white markers r any gd

Spector
03-05-2006, 09:49 AM
No i do not.....I know
On the run markers are good
and
aerasol bombing markers are good....Actually there the same thing
Google those up youll find many things

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 10:24 AM
cheers

Mse
03-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Spector@Mar 5 2006, 08:47 AM
..uhhh yeah
man what the fuck??
underground rap store????
and if you want to know how to make a marker go to the marker thread on the first page is some of the most useful information on this site

close

Spector
03-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey...thats where i bought my shit

whoarethereal evil
03-05-2006, 11:55 AM
graff writer where u from is whitby or actually whitly or what u said

SMTXgraffin
03-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Mse+Mar 5 2006, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mse @ Mar 5 2006, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spector@Mar 5 2006, 08:47 AM
..uhhh yeah
man what the fuck??
and if you want to know how to make a marker go to the marker thread on the first page is some of the most useful information on this site

close [/b][/quote]
Shut the fuck up dumbass, yes an underground rap store you know? Like a record shop with hip hop clothing....They usually carry graffiti supplys, example.... Workman&#39;s on Melrose in West Los Angeles.... Quit clowning on him and shit... ;)

Paint Magic
03-05-2006, 12:17 PM
i know there is a forum on how to make a marker with a glue stick you gotta look

ner_one
03-05-2006, 12:18 PM
im pretty shur that there has already been a bunch of shit
on glue stick markers. Just search for them if yu havnt alredy.
:blink:

Spector
03-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by SMTXgraffin+Mar 5 2006, 12:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SMTXgraffin @ Mar 5 2006, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mse@Mar 5 2006, 10:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Spector@Mar 5 2006, 08:47 AM
..uhhh yeah
man what the fuck??

close
Shut the fuck up dumbass, yes an underground rap store you know? Like a record shop with hip hop clothing....They usually carry graffiti supplys, example.... Workman&#39;s on Melrose in West Los Angeles.... Quit clowning on him and shit... ;) [/b][/quote]
Yeah mean
The basement on califoria on chicago northside has supplies

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 12:48 PM
kk am makin a kiwi mop

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 12:51 PM
[/QUOTE] graff writer where u from is whitby or actually whitly or what u said

i cum frm whitley bay its near newcastle

Z FUSE
03-05-2006, 01:00 PM
alright all u gotta do to make the freakin marker is fill bottom w/ wax, then fill w/ ink, or whatever, add nib.

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 01:19 PM
i ok dnt get in a rage mate

graff writer13
03-05-2006, 01:20 PM
lol

Mse
03-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by SMTXgraffin+Mar 5 2006, 12:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SMTXgraffin @ Mar 5 2006, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mse@Mar 5 2006, 10:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Spector@Mar 5 2006, 08:47 AM
..uhhh yeah
man what the fuck??

close
Shut the fuck up dumbass, yes an underground rap store you know? Like a record shop with hip hop clothing....They usually carry graffiti supplys, example.... Workman&#39;s on Melrose in West Los Angeles.... Quit clowning on him and shit... ;) [/b][/quote]
underground rap store?
is their a commercial rap store?
your confusing me with your shit
but then again i dont buy markers nor clothes nor records from "underground rap stores"
and also if you notice i was not in the process of clowning on him
i was asking what the fuck is a underground rap store?
also i do know that hip hop type shops exist i just found it shocking that someone would call it them underground rap stores
so i would have been asking him to enlighten me
see how much i hate it when people misunderstand me i was willing to type this shit^

Malicious artist
09-27-2006, 04:21 PM
i made mine just from the little school glue stick thing, and i just took out all the glue, kinda cut the stick thing that hold the glue, and filled it with ink, put in my nib (chalkboard eraser) an yah.., if you still have the lid thast good, always carry it in plastic sandwich bag or it will go all over the place&#33;&#33;

Cramer
10-18-2006, 08:01 PM
I feel bad for you, I&#39;m spoiled with a great art shop that I go to every week.

ShIfTeD
10-18-2006, 08:25 PM
ok steps to make a glue stick/chapstick marker

supplies needed:

glue stick/chapstick
scisors
a hot glue stick or a birthday candle
lighter
chalk board earaser
xacto blade/little flathead screwdriver
ink of your choice

steps:

get the container and uncap it

roll it all the way up and take it off (glue, r chap stuff)..throw it away..*not needed*

the bottom part where you unscrew it...get your xacto blade and put it in the little crease and pry it off

get the xacto blade and cut the stick off..(throw the stick away)..*you still need the bottom part*

pop the bottom back on the container

get your candle or glue stick (preferably glue stick) and get your lighter.....hold it close to the open end of the container and hold the lighter under it...have the glue/wax drip evenly into the bottom

let sit for 5 miniutes

come back and gently twist the bottom....if it moves either blow dry the container, or add more wax/glue

get your chosen ink

slowly pour the ink into the container...not all the way full but about quarter of an inch below that

get your eraser and tear a strip of felt off of it

cut about an inch and a half for a glue stick, and about an inch for a chapstick marker

roll up as tightly as you can, if its too big and wont fit in the container cut until it will

once you have the right sized nib slowly push into the container...to fast and you will get the ink all over the place

make sure you push it in enough so you have enough room for the cap to close without splatering the nib with ink

hold upside down and gently shake until you can see the ink show up on the nib

close up and use&#33;&#33;

extras:

one key thing to keep in mind is that you want to be clean the whole time&#33; take all extra precautions to make sure the ink doesnt get on the outside of the container....(cuz when someone**cops, parents, etc** see it they will probobly wonder why there is ink all over it

dont push too hard when you write it, because you will push the nib soo far into the container that you wont be able to use it

if you like to push your markers extremely hard on surfaces when taging apply a little super glue to where the nib meets the container

BAM&#33; courtesy of ya boi shifted

Special_K
10-18-2006, 08:41 PM
instead of making us do the work for you, you could just figure it out for your self. a glue stick marker isn&#39;t very hard at all. one word of advice i will give is to make sure you seal it porperly or ink will get every where while its in ur pocket or pack.

~$dead presidents$~
06-08-2007, 10:50 AM
ive had a few homemade glue stick markers...i put left over montana in it n wen i wen to do a tag it driped like craazy ....the hut looked like sum1 threw a bucket of yellow paint at it:)