PDA

View Full Version : Alien Or Mtn Harcore?

MANE
03-18-2006, 06:30 PM
what do u think is better, alien or hardcore from montana, and sry for the otehr post(double), computer is acting weird.. sry guyz

spaz65
03-18-2006, 06:31 PM
I dont know whats better why dont u tell us.

spaz65
03-18-2006, 06:33 PM
You have used them right if not use them and dont ask questoins and say what u like.

MANE
03-18-2006, 06:37 PM
i havent used either, im gonna get some paint soon, i wanna hear wut ppl think, so i kno wut to get.. thx

SuprTnr2
03-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Alien has glow in the dark colours that are quite spiffy...

MANE
03-18-2006, 06:43 PM
yea i heard they last longer than a 400 ml can because of their higher pigmentation, i might get me a few to do some bombing

streak!
03-18-2006, 06:46 PM
havent used either. expensive ass shit.

Blam
03-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Yo Mane, r u UK? Its just a saw some Mane flix on the Task Force website: www.musicfromthecorner.com

MANE
03-18-2006, 06:53 PM
nope, and i didnt copy wut i write from others(just sayin)

Blam
03-18-2006, 06:55 PM
(Not accusin!) Just curious.

MANE
03-18-2006, 07:04 PM
yea bro. i kno, just sayin

SpLiTbomber
03-18-2006, 07:18 PM
on the bs graf shop it says cans will b bak soon, but where else can i order sum montana?

minor crimes
03-18-2006, 07:42 PM
try BombingScience.com or search in google . not sure if BombingScience does sell montana

What Happened to the Letters?
03-18-2006, 08:50 PM
bs sells montana spanish...which for some reaosn is completely out at this moment which forced up the german montanas need making them run out of inventory so german should be back soon but spanish wont be for a while and i dont know why...something about customs...alien is probably better but it has less paint per cna because of the lead in it...

i already made a thread yesterday about montana paints in the tools and tips section and theirs some great info in there...check it out...

chas
03-18-2006, 09:13 PM
aliens for 3d but i like it for tagging and havnt used hardcore yett

Paint Magic
03-18-2006, 09:20 PM
alien has nice colors and is usally ment for pieces n characters

hardcore is what people usually use to go bombing with , atleast i do but also hardcore can be used to do pieces too

koper
03-18-2006, 09:39 PM
alien is lower pressure

What Happened to the Letters?
03-18-2006, 10:17 PM
i dont get why someone woudl bomb with montana...get some damn rusto...bombing doesnt have to be nice colors its just to get up

settybomb
03-22-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by chas@Mar 18 2006, 09:13 PM
aliens for 3d but i like it for tagging and havnt used hardcore yett
Word you can do fat flairs with a thin and a can of alien.

Hardcore is great with a german fat on it because you can get some nice big lines, and i like it for throwups and streetlevels as well as tagging.

MicoDOK
03-22-2006, 01:33 PM
liquidcrack.net.... For fuck's sake liquid crack my friend..

MacDreRIP11104
03-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by MANE@Mar 18 2006, 06:30 PM
what do u think is better, alien or hardcore from montana, and sry for the otehr post(double), computer is acting weird.. sry guyz
if you have to ask, then you should just get some krylon or rustoleum your just gonna waste the good paint..

Tanner
03-22-2006, 04:36 PM
ALL MONTANA

FWBMeth
03-22-2006, 04:43 PM
alien and montaana hardcore r both good, and yeh get krylon or rusto if u dont know, ur just gonna waste good paint

(ace)
04-04-2006, 06:12 PM
i tried mtn hardcore once and its pretty good...u can make really small lines but for bombing...should be hard to fill

inject_junk
04-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Hardcores for sure, good paint but i recon they're the same quality as any other type of montana.
(Never bothered to use alien)

DEF-Y
04-04-2006, 09:06 PM
I usually buy off of Bombing science and for paint i just get krylon from Canadian tire or home depo. But is there any canadian sites that sell paint ? i wouldent mind getting my claws on some alien. or molotow

|Fresh|*
04-05-2006, 03:17 PM
The only difference is that hcore is high pressure, and alien is low pressure, like the molotow premium...
alien- low pressure
molotow premium- low pressure
hcore- high pressure
black- high pressure
gold, low and high pressure
beyond the pressure, the only diference is the paint quality, like nitro combi from gold, syntethic resin from black, and the cap systems...
all depend what you want from you can... if characters alien, gold, molotow premium because they are low pressure... if you want some bombing, use hcore, black, platinium... a can with high pressure!

T R E O
04-05-2006, 03:55 PM
^^word.
i prefer to use hardcore cause i like the high pressure.same for rus-to.high pressure and fast tags.

inject_junk
04-06-2006, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by |Fresh|*@Apr 5 2006, 02:17 PM

molotow premium- low pressure

Chuck one of those montana gold caps on them and they're dope for fast fills, it rapes the cans though obviously.

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Mar 18 2006, 08:50 PM
bs sells montana spanish...which for some reaosn is completely out at this moment which forced up the german montanas need making them run out of inventory so german should be back soon but spanish wont be for a while and i dont know why...something about customs...alien is probably better but it has less paint per cna because of the lead in it...

i already made a thread yesterday about montana paints in the tools and tips section and theirs some great info in there...check it out...
Their factory in Spain had a fire and pretty much just blew up, and they are in the process of making a factor in the states, and rebuilding the one in Spain. And gtgraffitisupply is a big waste, they sell their stuff at high costs.

|Fresh|*
04-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Last 7th of June of 2002 the fire destroys the main building of Montana Colors in Barcelona. 6 days after the fire, Montana Colors stars to organize the production in a new industrial building. Now, this is history and we work with absolute normality and more motivated.

man the factory burn in 2002... lol

Originally posted by |Fresh|*@Apr 6 2006, 06:02 PM
Last 7th of June of 2002 the fire destroys the main building of Montana Colors in Barcelona. 6 days after the fire, Montana Colors stars to organize the production in a new industrial building. Now, this is history and we work with absolute normality and more motivated.

man the factory burn in 2002... lol
Ahah word word, I rember reading about that some where but didnt know the time ahahah. Thanks, but they are building a factor in the States.

|Fresh|*
04-06-2006, 07:34 PM
i live in Europe, in Portugal, that is side by side with spain... http://www.cejur.pt/images/peninsula_iberica.gif so i dont have any problems to get, montana spain, or montana germany, or molotow...

BRAINE
04-06-2006, 07:59 PM
lucky you

showe
04-07-2006, 05:23 PM
I have no fucking Idea why but every can on hardcore i use runs out straight away, alien is nice, lasts longer and u can fit more of em in ya bag

|Fresh|*
04-07-2006, 06:37 PM
last longer because is low pressure...

Dens_One
04-08-2006, 04:12 AM
I just ordered up some hardcore. It's coming on the 13th. Anybody else find it a little fishy that the german Montana is trying to get rid of their spanish competition through legal issues and what-not, and poof all of the sudden the spanish factory blows up....... Hmmm...
And I swear if I hear one more person talk about low and high pressure, I'm gonna blow up Canada. Spray cans all have the same amount of pressure in them, as long as they are the same size can. It is the valve system that is either low or high pressure. This just means if a can is low pressure (meaning it has a low pressure valve) that you don't have to press as hard for the paint to flow, and you can adjust how much paint comes out by how far down you press the cap. If a can is high pressure(valve) then pretty much the same amount of paint comes out every time. Think of it like this:
Low pressure valve is like a dimmer switch for a light bulb.
high pressure valve is more like an on/off switch.
It has nothing to do with pressure levels within the fucking can!!!!!!
Don't believe me? This is copied directly from the spanish montana website:

If the Alien cans are low pressure why does it seem like the paint comes out in a harder stream? -Low pressure does not mean the can has a lesser amount of gas in it. The valve is low pressure and takes less pressure to depress the nozzle. The valve is sensitive, go easy on it and you can control the amount of paint that comes out much more accurately than a high pressure can.

So fucking get it right already .

MuramZA
04-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Very true. That becomes apparant to anyone that has used MTN cans.

self explanitory
04-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Damn Dens, you know your shit.

NOMX
04-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BRAINE+Mar 22 2006, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BRAINE @ Mar 22 2006, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MicoDOK@Mar 22 2006, 01:33 PM
liquidcrack.net.... For fuck&#39;s sake liquid crack my friend..
when i ordered from lcp they never sent me anything, and i heard of at least two other people that this happened to.
i used a money order, and after two months of not recieving, i emailed them like 5 or so times and no answer. [/b][/quote]
yea i ordered from LC and i got my package then i tried to order another package later and they never sent anything and wouldnt answer my emails. fuckin bitches

>x]
04-10-2006, 03:01 PM
i like aliens colors better. and their small size means you can carry more, but theyre too damn expensive

settybomb
04-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Dens_One@Apr 8 2006, 03:12 AM
I just ordered up some hardcore. It&#39;s coming on the 13th. Anybody else find it a little fishy that the german Montana is trying to get rid of their spanish competition through legal issues and what-not, and poof all of the sudden the spanish factory blows up....... Hmmm...
And I swear if I hear one more person talk about low and high pressure, I&#39;m gonna blow up Canada. Spray cans all have the same amount of pressure in them, as long as they are the same size can. It is the valve system that is either low or high pressure. This just means if a can is low pressure (meaning it has a low pressure valve) that you don&#39;t have to press as hard for the paint to flow, and you can adjust how much paint comes out by how far down you press the cap. If a can is high pressure(valve) then pretty much the same amount of paint comes out every time. Think of it like this:
It has nothing to do with pressure levels within the fucking can&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Don&#39;t believe me? This is copied directly from the spanish montana website:

If the Alien cans are low pressure why does it seem like the paint comes out in a harder stream? -Low pressure does not mean the can has a lesser amount of gas in it. The valve is low pressure and takes less pressure to depress the nozzle. The valve is sensitive, go easy on it and you can control the amount of paint that comes out much more accurately than a high pressure can.

YES&#33; ive spoken about this. and this isnt like, seriously my theory, but i think that theres a conspiracy to get rid of MTN colors and make MTN Cans the primary can distributor. Its the nazis man, the guys at montana german, nazis. There trying to get rid of the kind and noble spainards who were THE FIRST montana. There biting in a illeagal way. And im just not down with that.
Ill use either paint, because im down forwhatever when it comes to getting my name up. But during that shortage i chose to support Belton, rather the supporting MTN german. Which i was more then pleased with in the long run.
But now montana is back at bombing science, and everyone can stock up on black red and chrome.
But seriously. mtn spanish man all the fucking way.

|Fresh|*
04-11-2006, 12:18 PM
the only thing that is making this problem is the same name... nothing more... theyr diferent companys, and i like both, montana spanish, and german... and mototow to... all they are european companys... and all with lots of quality&#33;

Dens_One
04-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by settybomb@Apr 11 2006, 10:58 AM
But during that shortage i chose to support Belton, rather the supporting MTN german. Which i was more then pleased with in the long run.

me too. Yeah, I was reading that German montana found out that Spanish MTN didn&#39;t have a copyright on the name "Montana", so they stole the name, then copyrighted it and that&#39;s why Spanish Montana uses the MTN logo now. That, and to avoid confusion on which brand is which. German Montana is good paint, but even most of the colors in the "Black" line are bitten from spanish MTN. They even cite the item #&#39;s of MTN next to the German item #, so you can color match. So now that it&#39;s available again, I&#39;d rather go with the Original, or Belton, of course. My Monaco Blue, Intense Red, and Light Blue cans come tomorrow. OH YEAH&#33;

telok
04-13-2006, 10:56 AM
alien all thae way, pressure control and coverage second to none. you cant fuck with the color pallet either.

ner_one
04-13-2006, 11:07 AM
yea i prefer aliens, they got sickk colours

basq
04-13-2006, 11:07 AM
alrite all ... alien and hardcore ... aliens are low pressue and are for detail and 3d , there also good for characters , hardcore are high pressure , good for all around graff , e.g fill ins with pink fats , outlines with skinnys , taggin with watever you want and bombing cause of the fast high pressure so if you want paint for taggin or baombin go with the hardcore , for details, 3d and small things go for alien .. personally hardcore work for msot things but its good to have alien to make your peices stand out and look that little bit better .. peace all

MuramZA
04-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Alien Paint. Believe it or not, they usually last longer than Hardcore cans if you take advantage of the low-pressure valve.

anarchy
04-13-2006, 02:05 PM
I would have to say hardcore. But alien is good too. Ive only used alien a few times.

|Fresh|*
04-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Dens_One@Apr 8 2006, 03:12 AM
I just ordered up some hardcore. It&#39;s coming on the 13th. Anybody else find it a little fishy that the german Montana is trying to get rid of their spanish competition through legal issues and what-not, and poof all of the sudden the spanish factory blows up....... Hmmm...
And I swear if I hear one more person talk about low and high pressure, I&#39;m gonna blow up Canada. Spray cans all have the same amount of pressure in them, as long as they are the same size can. It is the valve system that is either low or high pressure. This just means if a can is low pressure (meaning it has a low pressure valve) that you don&#39;t have to press as hard for the paint to flow, and you can adjust how much paint comes out by how far down you press the cap. If a can is high pressure(valve) then pretty much the same amount of paint comes out every time. Think of it like this:
It has nothing to do with pressure levels within the fucking can&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Don&#39;t believe me? This is copied directly from the spanish montana website:

since you are so smart... why a fuck someone in montana spanish answer to my mail, and sayd to me that the difference between the high pressure and low pressure was the pressure in the can, and the valve system? so shut up...

basq
04-14-2006, 01:48 PM
dens_one sry i gotta go with fresh ... no disrespect or nottin ....

Dens_One
04-15-2006, 12:16 AM
The amount of pressure in a can has to be at a certain level, or else you would run out of aerosol before you ran out of paint. So to say that a can has a lower pressure inside it is ridiculous. The pressure in an Alien can IS different than a normal size can, because of the size, but like I said, if you fags don&#39;t believe me, read this. Just like I said above, stated directly on the MTN site...
http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl/sc.5/category.24/it.I/id.9/.f

Toy Story
04-15-2006, 12:36 AM
HardCore all teh way :D

SpLiTbomber
04-15-2006, 01:10 AM
hardcore has bigger cans but alian got mo colors...

i still go wit hardcore all the way

Dens_One
04-15-2006, 05:12 AM
^^ WRONG&#33;
Hardcore=114 colors
Alien=75 colors

Mute1
04-15-2006, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Dens_One@Apr 14 2006, 11:16 PM
The amount of pressure in a can has to be at a certain level, or else you would run out of aerosol before you ran out of paint. So to say that a can has a lower pressure inside it is ridiculous. The pressure in an Alien can IS different than a normal size can, because of the size, but like I said, if you fags don&#39;t believe me, read this. Just like I said above, stated directly on the MTN site...
http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl/sc.5/category.24/it.I/id.9/.f
according to the site its because of the valve not the size.

Seti
04-15-2006, 06:36 AM
well..if monty did large alien cans at the same prics of hardcore, i&#39;d blatently be usin them more, but personaly i find its best to use both wenever posible.

syrup2
04-15-2006, 03:52 PM
hardcore owns alien

prcd
05-30-2006, 12:56 PM
alein is low pressher but has cool colors it depends on what ur painting like aline is good for like charters and 3d an montana is good for bigg stuff iv used both and u do get alot out of thoes little alien cans

mizta
05-30-2006, 01:13 PM
i can;t really do characters and shit so alein i don&#39;t really seem i really need the shit hardcore is awsome i mean id rather spend 1.50&#036; more on hardcore and get twice as much

*Mr.pushr*
05-30-2006, 04:50 PM
mnt is smoother,but i use always shitty colorworks,becouse i can rack that shitt

resist/exist
05-30-2006, 11:12 PM
i&#39;ve actually never used hardcore, just montana black and some gold and platinum cans. alien is meant for characters or peices with a lot of fading, because of the lower pressure, so the comparison between it and hardcore isn&#39;t that fair.

AMW
05-31-2006, 12:17 AM
i prefer rusto

prcd
06-01-2006, 09:45 AM
i do charters so i use alien alot

OveRDoSeD
06-01-2006, 09:56 AM
montana spanish sucks, unless u live somewhere cold, montana mexican is better because its for ppl in places with hi heat such as me, phoenix arizona, the hottest place ever.

underground_culture
06-01-2006, 09:47 PM
i buy whatever is accessible/what i can afford

paint is paint

but from expirence i like using hardcore better than alien

Keffer
06-01-2006, 11:24 PM
theres mexican montana now? ive never used any expensive paint, i stick to krylon and canadian tires SPRAYPAINT (ya, thats the company name and all that)

dismal
06-02-2006, 03:20 PM
never used any yet i just stick with kyrlon and cheap shit walmart&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

BoRe-719-
06-02-2006, 03:24 PM
alien&#39;s r more for character artists, who need insane detail in there pieces.
aliens r a little lower pressure than montanas, i prefer aliens, jus cuz its impossible to get drips

BRAINE
06-02-2006, 05:59 PM
yea press home on your keyboard and then click graffiti shop, then spraypaint

and if they still dont ship to canada go to baby blue dot biz, its not really that big of a ripoff

minor crimes
06-02-2006, 07:56 PM
aliens have the dopest colours and shit. but i would buy montana only for outline and stuff because its so expensive wer i live its like &#036;11+ for 1tin of spannish mtn so yer and i would buy like some ironlaks or dulux for fill simply coz ther good colours.

alien has the maddest dopest fluro green. if ur guna get alien get that green

justsomeguy
06-02-2006, 09:38 PM
BS doesnt ship 2canada and the other 1 doesnt have mailorder but thanx anyway BRAiNE...any1 know where 2 get montana in canada by mailorder?...

COMATOSE

sugarbomb
06-03-2006, 03:18 AM
its all a personal preference. everyone has their own favorites.... experimenting is the only way to find out.

alive
06-03-2006, 09:09 AM
arent they for different things?
alien is low pressure for details on pieces?
and montana is higher pressure for bombing?

BoRe-719-
06-03-2006, 09:26 AM
ALIEN BITCHES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;......goddamn, no sleep is making me crazy

Vecktro
06-03-2006, 12:04 PM
I really enjoy the hardcores they have amazing coverage and worst with almost any cap. i just got acouple aliens shipped to my house acouple days ago and havent got the chance to use em. but the colors are on top of the color charts. BOMB COLORS. try em both

.KroMatiKz.
06-06-2006, 01:46 AM
I dont know whats better why dont u tell us.

yea really buddy, y are u asking us, u should know. TOY STORY :angry:

Special_K
06-06-2006, 03:32 AM
german montana black and gold.

weaponer
06-06-2006, 07:07 AM
Well alien is low-pressure can and HC is high-pressure can. I like HC&#39;s better.

BRAINE
06-06-2006, 10:37 AM
i like hardcore better, but anyways know whats funny?
my last paycheck i ordered some hardcore and one alien can (dope color, just to try it out) and it came yesterday, and instead of one 750 ml chrome can, they sent me one 600ml and one 400ml. maybe they ran out before they shipped my order, i dont know. i just found it to be very funny. the rest of my order came correctly, but im disapointed because i thought the 600ml cans were cream white, not divinity white.

AFTER1_
06-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by MANE@Mar 18 2006, 06:43 PM
yea i heard they last longer than a 400 ml can because of their higher pigmentation, i might get me a few to do some bombing
alien is for peices

go for somtim cheap, cos im guessin ur a toy?

topclot
06-06-2006, 10:45 PM
They have diffrent perposes.

FritoLay
06-07-2006, 10:37 PM
I choose alien.. tag the dark spots tag trees lol a good looking bomb is a backround in normal paint and an outline in normal paint, then the letter fill with alien paint.. looks SO cool, day and night&#33;

Kayone707
06-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by MANE@Mar 18 2006, 04:43 PM
WoWzEr&#33;... BoMbInG WiTh MoNtaNA ALieN....

no kid... bombing with montana alien is jus.... no...

its too low pressure, thin lines.... etc.

FLA BOMBA
06-29-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by SuprTnr2@Mar 18 2006, 06:40 PM
Alien has glow in the dark colours that are quite spiffy...
Actually its only one color of average glow-in-the-dark. Its overrated cause you have to almost use a whole can just make a foot long section glow at night.

But I use Montana Hardcore for freights and bombing, and Alien for piecing on legal walls and whatnot. Aline has some cool transparent colors.

sane013
06-30-2006, 01:19 AM
You should check out the new montana collers. They&#39;ve got some new collers added to ther colorlist. And Montana also has a glow in the dark :
Click here for Montana glow in the dark spray (http://www.graffiti-shop.nl/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=985)

Paint Magic
06-30-2006, 10:00 PM
to me alien is better- alot eaiser to paint with

T R E O
07-01-2006, 02:36 PM
hardcore for me.good coverage and high pressure perfect for bombing.

k1ng
07-01-2006, 06:48 PM
alien cool for outlines hardcores cool for coverage

T R E O
07-02-2006, 01:08 AM
aliens are good for 3d and making your shit pop out more.

sane013
07-02-2006, 04:43 AM
I live in the netherlands and they dont even sell alien cans here. so i always use mtn hardcore

BLOC
07-05-2006, 09:59 AM
alien cans are dope

ChRoMa 11820
07-08-2006, 06:27 PM
aliens are sick
low pressure and they cover as much as a montana hardcore and they are shorter and smaller
thats money right there
and they have glow poltergeist paint and better colors
no competition

Dale92
07-10-2006, 07:27 PM
i like alien cuz its great for 3d and real like peacies but it runs out fast man

T R E O
07-10-2006, 09:03 PM
^^they dont run out as fast.

Dale92
07-10-2006, 10:18 PM
i bought new cans and it ran out wicked fast

KaL1
07-10-2006, 10:25 PM
the alien glow in the dark is the tightest one.i wanna do a fill with it.that would be some sick shitt

gotyourselfagun
07-10-2006, 11:32 PM
alien and mtn hardcore .. have the same amount of paint.. even tho the cans are different sizes because the alien has a lot less pressure you do not need a bigger can

T R E O
07-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by KaL1@Jul 10 2006, 09:25 PM
the alien glow in the dark is the tightest one.i wanna do a fill with it.that would be some sick shitt
Ive heard that you gotta keep on going back and refilling to get the shit to glow in the dark making it look right.

KaL1
07-11-2006, 07:07 AM
^^thanks 4 that tip.if i do it ill post it in the toy bombs section at night

T R E O
07-12-2006, 12:35 AM
^^no prob.also,most caps dont fit on aliens.the stock cap it comes with works fine.

DR FORCE
07-12-2006, 06:49 AM
Montana&#39;s hardcore beceaus i can get those for 2,90 €/&#036;
or gold for just 3 &#036;€

conart
07-12-2006, 02:14 PM
ive tried most montana n i found that gold works the best for pieces but aliens are wicked cause theyre smaller n do bout the same thing. i guess i just liek the feel of the gold.

Strong Arm Robberies SARS
07-13-2006, 04:06 AM
Damn this some toy sht...

clone20
08-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Montana alien has some better colors and it&#39;s low pressure. but I stick to hardcore because it&#39;s more paint and high pressure for quicker pieces. :ph34r:

esso-two
08-20-2006, 10:11 AM
alien is unbelievably slow, no way u could use it for bombing, but its nice for tagging and detail. mtn is awesome for bombing, u get proper fat lines, but apparently there&#39;s some sort of poisonousness in mtn. (i find) montana gold is sort of in between

Flash_One
08-24-2006, 05:34 PM
you dont bomb with alien

Flash_One
08-24-2006, 05:36 PM
theres not enough paint, if you want to bomb with montana use platinum or XXXL.

live-EVIL
08-30-2006, 04:55 PM
the spanish mtn dont got no poisinous chemicals in it. its safer than most other brands. that was jsut a rumor set out by the german montanna. and low pressure doesnt mean how fast the paint comes out, its the pressure on the cap, so its easier to do detailed work, thats why theres not much paint per can for the alien stuff.

clone20
09-19-2006, 09:07 PM
it depends, if you want low pressure get alien if not get hardcore ;)

KaL1
09-20-2006, 12:20 AM
depends on what you like.sick colors with high pressure or sick flouro colors with mini cans and low pressure.i personally love alien from the expierience ive had.

Ares_23us
09-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Montana

Nibs
09-21-2006, 07:58 PM
I use Alien and Montana Gold. Alien is good for 3-d pieces. Everyone should know that.

ThrowItUP
03-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Nibs@Sep 21 2006, 06:58 PM
I use Alien and Montana Gold. Alien is good for 3-d pieces. Everyone should know that.
montana alien is god-like.
just plain amazing. :lol:

snap_pxc
03-10-2007, 07:17 PM
well alien is low pressure, and has different colors
but they charge up the ass, ur better off buyin hardcore

runci
03-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by live&#045;EVIL@Aug 30 2006, 08:55 PM
the spanish mtn dont got no poisinous chemicals in it. its safer than most other brands. that was jsut a rumor set out by the german montanna. and low pressure doesnt mean how fast the paint comes out, its the pressure on the cap, so its easier to do detailed work, thats why theres not much paint per can for the alien stuff.
the pressure is how much of the aerosol is in the can
not the cap

n yes it does affect hwo quick the paitn comes out&#33;

the higehr the pressure the faster the paitn comes out

so for bombing go fo high pressure

for piecin low

Spyte
03-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Montana Hardcore is definately the best paint I&#39;ve used. The paint barely drips and sticks hella good. You just need the right caps. Montana black sometimes comes out brown if you don&#39;t shake it though. Get the 500ml Black cans though&#33; MONTANA COLORS

H()()F4489
03-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Hardcore goes on thick and solid. almost like a paint brush.
Alien is wierd. kinda tranparent but is great for 3d and makin glares

Jroc1993
03-11-2007, 12:53 AM
ive used both and hardcore is better for bombing then alien, alien takes a hell of a long time but its cheaper

CHUB
03-11-2007, 03:51 AM
I cant really find a difference. alien is in a smaller can, and its low pressure so the caps work pretty good. But for big tags and more solid colors i would use hardcore.

Jroc1993
03-12-2007, 11:16 PM
ya alien is pretty good for handstyles, i donno about throwies tho ill try that tomorrow i got like a quarter can of blue left

Flash_One
03-12-2007, 11:35 PM
alien is not really designed for throwies in my opinion..

MuramZA
03-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Since it&#39;s lower pressure, Alien better for details and such. For throwies, it doesn&#39;t get better than hardcore, or at the very least, it&#39;s hard to find better can, besides the Belton lines and Rusto. I prefer Alien cans though, they&#39;re cheaper do what other cans usually don&#39;t.

Walters
03-15-2007, 10:30 PM
alian isjust smaller and has low preasssure i like alian more cuzof the size it isbetter for me

Kayone707
03-15-2007, 10:38 PM
the size of alien is better for you? the hell are you a midget?

Brian Peppers
03-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Kayone707@Mar 15 2007, 09:38 PM
He could be like 7 years old.

faime
03-16-2007, 11:37 AM
mtn hardcore is what i use for bombing?piecing/tags
alien for characters and details

Kayone707
03-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Brian Peppers+Mar 16 2007, 08:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brian Peppers @ Mar 16 2007, 08:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kayone707@Mar 15 2007, 09:38 PM
He could be like 7 years old. [/b][/quote]
a seven year old midget

C-money fresh!
03-16-2007, 05:51 PM
i use hardcore for peiceing and the 500ml nitro black mtn cans to do outlines on throws with silver fills.

and i only use hardcore for the details on my pieces because im probly the only one admitting it im not toy but at my level painters touch is perfectly fine for even the fills of my peices and i treat hardcore with care .

none of yall need alien unless you really have detail so small you cant do it with out dripps from belton or hardcore or rusto.

snap_pxc
03-16-2007, 11:30 PM
even so, you could always.........
take some of the pressure out of any ordinary can?

C-money fresh!
03-16-2007, 11:33 PM
alien has really high pigment and low pressure really isnt the presure in the can its about the valve system the harder you push on anycap the more paint comes out youl see if you get one of those new astro fat caps if you aply less pressure less paint comes out but when you press down all the way its like fatter than a pink dot. but on most normal caps it doesnt matter how hard you push the paint comes out at the same speed.

and alien paint has ALOT of pigment so it covers better.

Jroc1993
03-16-2007, 11:43 PM
ya alien is ok for the outline of a throwie, i dunno about the fill tho i didnt have enough left to do one

C-money fresh!
03-16-2007, 11:52 PM
you used alien for a throwy in general...dude i just lost alot of respect for you

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 12:22 AM
its the only paint i can get so i got no choice mr meth man

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 02:16 AM
you can get alien and not normal paint at the store?
dude il send you some painters touch we can trade

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 02:30 AM
nah man im 13 and itd look really heat to buy paint, so i just buy it from the skateshop around my house, its like 8 bux a can, its fuckin expensive so i dont get up much, i live in a small town so i could go out one night and pretty much own the entire city

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 02:33 AM
alien is like 4 bucks online you should tell em that im suprised there carrying it if there no writers and if they are than there should be alot more people bombing than you in your area

anyway. If you ever feel like having a can of rusto twice as large that fills faster to hit me up cuz id like some paint for details.

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 02:37 AM
ya they have like 80 cans, like every colour, i seen one dude buy like 6 cans one time but i think he only does trains and this wierd face thing around town. id hit u up on that offer but my parents dont know i write so itd be hard to send it in the mail

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 02:48 AM
edit drunken maddness

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 03:00 AM
k wat was that about smiley faces and school that shit confused me and do u got msn it would make this shit a whole lot easier, plus im hella bored and feel like talkin

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 03:04 AM
im drunk but it seemed clear to me i have aim msns for foo&#39;s

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 03:06 AM
lol and kids

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 03:09 AM
nobody in my town has msn i dint even know people actualy had that untill i started coming up on here anyway ya got aim?

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 03:11 AM
nah thinkin about gettin it tho, is it any good?

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 03:12 AM
it owns

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 03:13 AM
ok well ill go make an account rite now where do i go?

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 03:17 AM
http://www.aim.com/

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 03:18 AM
HAHA shoulda known that one thanx man

C-money fresh!
03-17-2007, 03:27 AM
its 3:30 im gunna make another atempt at falling to sleep get at me tomarrow
thecolinator123

^^^ its old but changing isnt worth it

Jroc1993
03-17-2007, 03:30 AM
ya it could take me awhile to get on that aim shit but itll happen soon

DRIPONE
04-09-2007, 09:49 PM
i used hardcore for a fill once..i liked the way the paint came out nice and smooth..ive been wanting to try Alien..they say its good for outlines right?

Dot1
04-09-2007, 10:41 PM
I heard that ALiens are low pressure. I stick with montana

crozzy
04-10-2007, 10:19 AM
montana is the company that make aliens

Skesh
04-10-2007, 10:32 AM
what does it look like, when you tag with alien?

MR3___DOP
04-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Skesh@Apr 10 2007, 09:32 AM
about like a ny thin

i hate the stock caps, always clogging up
didnt read through the trhead but I can use NY fats on them and get any kind of line i want

Skesh
04-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by MR3___DOP+Apr 10 2007, 03:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MR3___DOP @ Apr 10 2007, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skesh@Apr 10 2007, 09:32 AM
about like a ny thin [/b][/quote]
I have no experience with NY thins... :unsure:

is it like hollow? cuz its low pressure.

could you post a flick of a tag that looks like Alien

virtuallynameless
04-10-2007, 12:06 PM
alien is the bomb

ShadowDwellerOner
04-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Aliens are decent nice low pressure making outline way easier and absolutely no drips. The paint smells really wierd it smells completely synthetic. I really wouldnt tag with them because you dont need to buy a low pressure can for tags but they basically spray like a regular can just as Ive said before at a lower pressure allowing you to do thinner lines and small detail without having to worry about drips. Its a good paint for 3d aswell because of the color gradient it offers. Covers well and thick, I only use aliend for outlines and details I couldnt sit there filling in with an alien and it would be a waste of paint.

Kayone707
04-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Skesh@Apr 10 2007, 07:32 AM
its thinner then an ny thin.. about a finger with up to a little less thena finger with lines

ShadowDwellerOner
04-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Kay Im assumin your saying with the stock german pros right? and if so then yea about a fingers width give or take. I usually get lines about a little less than a half inch

Skesh
04-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Ok thats chill
thanks&#33;

Kayone707
04-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by ShadowDwellerOner@Apr 10 2007, 12:47 PM
Kay Im assumin your saying with the stock german pros right? and if so then yea about a fingers width give or take. I usually get lines about a little less than a half inch
with the universals
http://www.a2planet.com/guide/work/universal.gif
tiny bit lower pressure then german thins.

CHUB
04-17-2007, 11:13 PM
i use alien for all my stuff, i have used hardcore before, but i like alien personally because the stock caps are good for outlines or small fiils, the cans are smaller for easier transportation, but it still takes ALOt to run them out, they also go on thicker, wich i like.

tha boy in da corner
04-18-2007, 11:48 PM
peanut butter or hot dog sausage?

Prince.Gov
04-20-2007, 11:35 PM
i use hrdcore more because alien is for 3d pieces

EsKoNeR!!
04-20-2007, 11:43 PM
i like alien alot. befcause its so low pressure, it just comes out so smooth. i dunno. i like it alot.

theKid.
04-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Prince.Gov@Apr 20 2007, 10:35 PM
and krylon is for painting
deck chairs.. and lawn mowers...

jersOneTIC
06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
i just bought mtn alien "poltergeist" and it doesn't look like its low pressure...

Kayone707
06-08-2007, 03:47 PM
you could still get thin lines bout a finger with from it.

Synaesthesia
06-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Oh yeah, the ALien MTN is good for stencils because its low pressure.

*Soap*
06-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Alien is more detailed and super low pressure...
MTN Hardcore are normal low/high pressure cans..

Rogue
06-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Alien is really good for outlines.

KLYPSE6193
06-09-2007, 12:17 AM
^aliens good for details

TRIE1
06-09-2007, 08:06 PM
aliens is fresh for detailing anf outlines but really i would take hardcore ....

pyroguy
06-09-2007, 08:23 PM
im pretty sure the low pressure is refering to the valve. aliens cool for out lines and things, i do like how its like concentrated pigment and they to last a long time. filling with them is a bad idea, think about it...but they dont take to many other kinds of caps

Kayone707
06-10-2007, 12:49 AM

who the fuck said alien's ONLY for 3d pieces?
scram kid

Bazer
06-10-2007, 12:54 AM
....wasn't mee......

Special_K
06-10-2007, 07:29 AM
hardcore is for faster coverage because of the high pressure. alien is for adding fine details.(on any kind of piece).

urbanpirate
07-16-2007, 04:27 PM

there isnt any lead in mtn, they already cleared that up

FU7UR3
07-27-2011, 12:12 PM
alien is really low ressure and hardcore high pressure. if your a toy use alien or mtn 94!

c0dm4t3
10-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Ive picked up some Alien cans when they didnt have the color i needed in 94s. real nice color and control. The pressure system on the valve varies depending on how hard you press the cap. So the harder you press it the more paint. I believe hardcore is fixed pressure (never used it, but pretty positive)

BennyBoii
11-11-2011, 02:22 AM
well what are u using it for
for bombing get the hardcore as its a higher pressure=more paint comes out
for piecing get the alien can as it is lower pressure=less paint and thinner line(also it has nicer colors)

graffitiWISCONSIN
04-16-2012, 03:11 PM
if you're piecing i'd go with alien. but never use alien for bombing it's way to low pressure for that unless u wanna be there for a half hour doing 1 throwie. mtn hardcore can be used for both but hardcore is best for bombing out of the 2. mtn hardcore is also good for piecing.

zachatnca
04-30-2012, 08:04 PM
i like the alien mini cans, but i feel like montana hardcore is way more reliable if your buying normal sized cans.