PDA

View Full Version : Toy Blackbook Ex-change.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

clockwork
10-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Where I live there is hardly any other writers. Theres a few in every community but not enough to keep a blackbook with me at all times. (Most feel me on this one.) I got a BB and I was wanting to know if some peeps wanna exchange some?

You guys game?

kicklip9634
10-17-2006, 11:16 PM
isnt this like da toy blackbook thread ???

gcrolla
10-17-2006, 11:58 PM
i think it more of a toy trading type thread

d_g
10-18-2006, 12:26 AM
So like I would do a piece on paper and then send it to you and you'd stick it in your book and you'd do the same for me, is that how it works?

clockwork
10-18-2006, 03:16 AM
Well you can write it. Spray it. Or paste it. But You take a pic of it and post it. And you write where your from (If you want to you dont have to) and what you write. And what you wrote in the pic.

But I perfer plain old tags. But whatever, I will put all of it in my blackbook, then when I show some peoples I will have your tag and where its found.

Here Ill post one of mine....
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/kottonmouthclockwork/021247.jpg

keen STL MO

Please take and post one of your own for your blackbook. Try to keep the backrounds white so it will look bood in your blackbook.

I just thought this was a good idea, Im very alone in the section of town I live.
Would be nice to have the people I chat with to sign my book?

Does it make sense now? :blink:

YES if you post I put it in my blackbook but I expect you guys to do the same.

Its so dope to think that your gonna be like, "this dudes from STL, I got shit from STL man...." And I can do the same. Freak some fucking peoples out.

You guys think this was a good Idea at all?

NiL
10-18-2006, 03:48 AM
Than you get other people that will just rip you off and say "Look what a do! I'm a fucking pro" Than go paint it somewhere.. and make it look shit. Got a bad and a good side.

d_g
10-18-2006, 04:21 AM
Not to like piss on your parade or anything but wouldn't it be cooler if someone physically did a peice, or tag, or whatever on paper and actually physically mailed it to you?

Just makes it more personal and more like an actual black book signing.

clockwork
10-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Yeah if you would want to do it like that, But I dont think too many people are gonna agree with giving out personal information like that.

I just read some stuff about the pigs comming on here and phishing some taggers and booking them.

I dont wanna give out my addy? DO YOU?

Made a stencil tonight and hit a generator with it. It looks pretty spiffy.

d_g
10-18-2006, 05:53 AM
Yeah fair enough, I guess you'd only want to give out your address to people who have been here a long time and post up work and shit.

NiL
10-18-2006, 06:15 AM
Yeah and anyone could get up to that standard d_g.. Could be some pedo look for young boys for all we know. I wouldn't give shit to no one over the internet that I don't know.

clockwork
10-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Anyone else gonna start postin. Come on guys I already put two Geez peices in my blackbook yesterday and they are fucking BA.

And My new black book I got yesterday was only 7 bucks and its 300 and some odd pages.

NICE!

So start yo postin, Remember, tag, Then type what you write (In case unlegible) and where you write.

acidconceptone
10-18-2006, 05:00 PM
you mail me your black book and ill do something in it and mail it back.

clockwork
10-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Dude we dont mail blackbooks? YOU CRAZY! You just mail a bunch of stickers or your tag on a piece of paper and send it. It doesnt cost anything.

Put it this way. If someone is gonna mail me some slappers, Im gonna slap them things im prime spots in STL. BUT I expect the same from whom I send mine to.

You get this thing now? Send tag on paper for the blackbook, and or send some stickers for me to throw props to you around my town.

This way its free and we dont have to ship our BB and pay like 10 bucks a shot mang.

Qlown
10-22-2006, 10:45 AM
I wouldnt mind doing an exchange with anyone, but it would have to be virtual as i live half way round the world from USA. Id draw it, then scan it, and you'd do the same too. Anyone wanna try this wit me?

noalies
10-22-2006, 10:53 AM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5686/picture118bk0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

anyone up for trades ? il get more done soon pm me.

AoAssis
10-22-2006, 10:59 AM
you guys are all afraid to give out your addys and shit. What are the cops going to do? Get your addy and go down to your house and do what? Unless you posted a pic of you next to yoru piece saying " i did this." or have an action shot flick and said " look at me" then they really cant do any thing. When you trade stickers what do you think people do? They give you their adddy, they dont have to give you their real name they could tell you to write " dick van Dyke in your ass hole" on the envelope for all they care as long as the stickers get to their house.

noalies
10-22-2006, 11:02 AM
who said they were afraid Ao?

AoAssis
10-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by clockwork@Oct 18 2006, 04:49 AM
Yeah if you would want to do it like that, But I dont think too many people are gonna agree with giving out personal information like that.

I just read some stuff about the pigs comming on here and phishing some taggers and booking them.

I dont wanna give out my addy? DO YOU?

this guy

noalies
10-22-2006, 11:11 AM
KK i got it.

uhhh
10-22-2006, 11:18 AM
this thread is pointless. if you want to set up an exchange. just pm the person. and as far as doing internet exchanges. we already have the throw exchange, which can be used for tag and piece exchanges too.

What Happened to the Letters?
10-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by clockwork@Oct 17 2006, 12:58 AM
Where I live there is hardly any other writers. Theres a few in every community but not enough to keep a blackbook with me at all times. (Most feel me on this one.) I got a BB and I was wanting to know if some peeps wanna exchange some?

You guys game?
you wrote on your tag "STL", as in st louis, i highly doubt there isnt alot of graff in a large city like that, you jsut gotta look around

clockwork
10-22-2006, 11:51 PM
There is some sick ass burners and shit here (In an area called the loop or the U city loop.) We have a decnet amount of writers but Not anyone I know in person.

The whole Idea of this thread is to send the other person your tags and slaps. Like 10 or 15 minimum. Then you take thier stuff and put a few in your blackbook and HIT THE AREA UP WITH THE REST!

Its real fuckin simple guys why do I keep getting posts saying, "Theres already one like this..." THERE ISNT DUMBASSES!

Why do I need to repeat myself all the time? Read the other pages.

Im willing to send some slaps out to someone who is willing to trade. 10 minimum.
PM me.

Learninitup
10-23-2006, 04:02 PM
^post up ehat they look like dude. people gotta provide examples

uhhh
10-23-2006, 05:39 PM
i did not say there was a threa like this. i said that the way to set up a trade, is through pm. usually whatwould happen. is you see someones work decide "hmm, thts good. i think i want to do sticker trade with them." and then pm them about it. theres no need to have it public, because in the end. it will be through pm because i dont think you would want to give your address out on a public froum.

Soze One.
10-23-2006, 06:18 PM
ill trade wit ya igotta wait for my usps stickers though

FEN the HEN
10-23-2006, 07:11 PM
so its like the blackbook thread, the tag thread and the painted thread all rolled into one.......

Learninitup
10-23-2006, 08:22 PM
^ i wouldnt paint shit for anyone.... its a like the throwie exchange but more hardcore. I thought u did burners in your blackbook

i was sayin by post examples post up some shit youve done so people know if they wanna trade with you....

obseen
10-23-2006, 08:46 PM
i'll trade a few sketches with someone who is good

AoAssis
10-23-2006, 08:51 PM
This whole thread is fuckin stupid, Use the sticker, posters, stencils thread or the usps thread. This thread bites the dick hard. And "uhhhhhhhh" your retarded.

C3ZR ONE
10-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by AoAssis@Oct 23 2006, 07:51 PM
This whole thread is fuckin stupid, Use the sticker, posters, stencils thread or the usps thread. This thread bites the dick hard. And "uhhhhhhhh" your retarded.

TRANSLATION- bitch, moan, bitch, moan, blah, blah, blah, I still hate the world, nothings changed since last week.

I'm sending you a fucking Carebear in the mail AO. When you recieve the package, please unwrap it and stare directly into the bears stomache. The bear will then shoot a flaming star with a rainbow tail at your face. Do not look away or fight whatever emotions may overcome you.

Seal the deal with a hug.

elcs
10-23-2006, 10:52 PM
ive been on the net and forums for years now...and by god cezr that is one of the funniest things i have ever read

tycoonin
10-23-2006, 10:55 PM
lmao cezr u have me in stitches

novella
10-23-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE+Oct 23 2006, 09:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE @ Oct 23 2006, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AoAssis@Oct 23 2006, 07:51 PM

TRANSLATION- bitch, moan, bitch, moan, blah, blah, blah, I still hate the world, nothings changed since last week.

I&#39;m sending you a fucking Carebear in the mail AO. When you recieve the package, please unwrap it and stare directly into the bears stomache. The bear will then shoot a flaming star with a rainbow tail at your face. Do not look away or fight whatever emotions may overcome you.

Seal the deal with a hug. [/b][/quote]
hahaha

ohh man
carebears

hahahaha

AoAssis
10-24-2006, 12:11 AM
By God your right cezr nothing has changed from last week, im really bored and i am not able to create any thing good for about a week. So im bored. But this thread does bite the dick hard, you cant deny that. I will be waiting for that care bear.

edit - you own me stickers, yes i want them.

C3ZR ONE
10-24-2006, 12:23 AM
I&#39;ll send it with the stickers I&#39;ve been promissing you for nearly a year.... :o
...Look at it this way, maybe by the time you get your stickers, they&#39;ll actually be good. I&#39;m embarrassed of all my old trades. I still got that picture of one of your sticks in front of Mt. Rushmore on the 4th of July to send too.

Yeah. This thread kinda sucks. Most threads suck if you think about it. Most everything could fit in 4 threads if I wanted to be a Nazi about it. Ugh. I&#39;m bored too. I&#39;m going to bed after I say my prayers.

**Kneals beside the bed, hands pressed together**

"Dear god, please unlodge the stick that has afflicted my friend AO&#39;s ass for so long now...And then make me rich so I can get gold fronts. Amen"

:P

clockwork
10-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by AoAssis@Oct 23 2006, 07:51 PM
After you get your carebear package do me a favor. If you think this thread is retarded, DONT FUCKING POST HERE&#33;

Its simple.

For the last godamn time, People who come in here are going/willing to trade stickers ETC ETC ETC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; You dont post publically, You PM them.

How many times shall I explain this?

CAREBEAR PACKAGE HILARIOUS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sose I can trade too if you want?

C3ZR ONE
10-24-2006, 06:11 PM
^^^^ Your sig is probably one of my all time favorites.^^^^

FIN one
10-24-2006, 06:27 PM
it creeps me out. i thought a burner was a piece that was completly original and blows everything else in the area out of the water? if this trhead gets any better,i may put some of my slaps up for trade.

AoAssis
10-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by clockwork@Oct 24 2006, 03:57 PM

For the last godamn time, People who come in here are going/willing to trade stickers ETC ETC ETC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; You dont post publically, You PM them.

How many times shall I explain this?

You act like you run the place, you joined 8 days ago. I will post where i want, bitch where i want and everything . If you dont post in here ( whcih would be stupid in the first place, what the fuck is the point of this thread you retard? Theres a toy sticker thread, post in there, and look at peoples shit there then PM them. Why the fuck is this thread even in existance? Another sticker thread to post in we already have 3 on the whole site and 2 toy ones, post in one of those you dipshit. Dont wana trade stickers? wana trade something else? Go to the fucking trading thread, post what you wana trade there, look at other peoples post for what they got up for trades and PM them. Once again why is this thread here? Is it to tell people to PM eachother for trades. Wow thats a great fuckin idea you fucking savant.

Mse
10-24-2006, 07:04 PM
my sexy ao
next time your in poland ill give you mah phone numbahhh and we can do a proper exchange, oh and you can convince your parents to come to belgrade its a really beautiful city *cough*
:wub:

C3ZR ONE
10-24-2006, 07:05 PM
What&#39;s a savant clamy? I&#39;ve heard the term "idiot savant" but don&#39;t know what it means. :huh:

AoAssis
10-24-2006, 07:14 PM
yes idiot savant was the old term used, its not called savant syndrome to be more politically correct since the whole world is into that bullshit now adays, and not hurting peopels feelings. A savant is basicaly a retarded genuis. They can memorize incredible amounts of facts but they cant put on their own shoes. There is this one famous savant who went in a helocopter ride over rome for the first time in his life, then drew the whole city perfectly with even the right number of arches on the collusium, or something like that, and he can look at a sky scraper once and get the exact number of windows down. There is another one who can recite like 20,000 numbers of pie with out missing one number or getting one number out of order or something. Ofcourse 20,000 is just a made up number, but it is a lot, i forgot how much.

Kace
10-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey does anybody wanna trade throwies i write
AIZR

clockwork
10-25-2006, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the comment about my sig. Thats a picture of Aos mom.

I am willing to trade with someone. I just got some more stickers in the mail so, PM me and let me know.

AO&#39;s only pourpose is to bitch cause he hit a creative rut. A little help for you, go smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out my man. Your bitter like an old man. Do a stencil of a carebear.

Im sure we would all get that.

*writes in memo pad, Send gift package with citrucel and a bottle of KY.*

For that stick in your ass. Your prayers have been answered.

AoAssis
10-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Creative, come back there. Yes i am a bitter old Polish bastard, if you were here for more then 8 days you would know I am bitter and a dick all the time, not just in your gay thread and not just because i have hit a "creative rut".

Post some of your shit up, if your better then I will stop posting in your thread.

C3ZR ONE
10-25-2006, 10:17 PM
I don&#39;t like where this is headed. I hope both of you just go your seperate ways, but that&#39;s not really my buisiness. I have to take exceptions to your comments tho clockwork. My comments about AO were said in a joking manner. I consider AO a friend (I know, online buddies are lame) and I really respect his work. I&#39;m dissapointed by his frequently cranky attitude, but that&#39;s his buisiness. I just give him a hard time about it from time to time, but I didn&#39;t mean for those comments to be used to flat out diss the guy.

Well.... that&#39;s all I gotta say about that... Now, who wants a mustache ride?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

AoAssis
10-25-2006, 10:19 PM
I just want him to post up some of his shit, if hes better then me I&#39;m done, if hes not then he needs to shut up. Thats all, Im done doin all this talkin over the net.

nerdx
10-25-2006, 10:40 PM
how does this thread get approved but i tried to do a toy handsteeze exchange and it doesnt work out.

this thread is dumb

OliveOil
10-26-2006, 12:55 PM
weerrrrrrrrrrd.

[/thread]

clockwork
10-28-2006, 03:04 PM
I posted some of my shit in the other threads but Im not posting pics here, Cause I said that if anyone wanted to TRADE, like I have been saying for the last 4 posts.

I dont have the time to post pics. I want to trade with some people and get some new shit.

Ao post some of your stuff, If its good I wanna trade with you and c3zr.

AoAssis
10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
Bah, you dont want to waste your time? Obviously you had enough time to beef with me . Post your shit up and I will post mine, what makes you think I want to trade with you? Maybe your stuff is good then I will want to trade. But if I aint feelin your shit i aint gana wana trade.

ChRoMa 11820
10-29-2006, 05:43 PM
i&#39;ll trade with anyone
just pm or say it here
if u pm me ur more likely to get a response and a pic
just write chroma or croma for me
if u want to do hanstyle stickers or somethin other than just a sketch let me know

like i said i&#39;ll exchange wit anyone and im down for whatever

clockwork
10-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Chroma you got some really tight stuff man. I PMed you about a swap.

If anyone wants to swap slaps PM me also. I just recieved my notice from a friend that hes sending mine out today. So I will have some new pics of my friends slaps. Im super excited to get them in the mail so I can go rep him from STL.

And when I get a Digital Camera, I will be sure to take pics of them burners here in Downtown.

PM ME FOR SOME STICKERS.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/kottonmouthclockwork/053749.jpg

There a pic of my tag. I dont have any new shit to show right now but this one was handy. Dont rate it.

AoAssis
10-30-2006, 06:35 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Muffinman0/New%20Graff/Picture010-1.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Muffinman0/Slaps/Picture031.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Muffinman0/Slaps/Picture005-3.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Muffinman0/Slaps/Picture042.jpg

violent world
10-31-2006, 12:42 AM
bored in class
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/violentworld802/DSCF0002.jpg

clockwork
10-31-2006, 04:03 AM
Ao I really like you character design and your bubble lettering. That shit is really good.

You wanna swap sometime maybe? I just did 50 small little slaps and a few big ones.

What did you do your character one. And did you do that squid?
If you did what was that on?

ChRoMa 11820
10-31-2006, 06:25 PM
clockwork post up some of ur work or give some links at least

anyone else just wana do a small piece exchange

neza
11-03-2006, 08:44 AM
ill do an exchange what do u want it to say?? im working on getting stickers sorted as well illl post pics as soon as i get em

clock work post up your stuff so we can see if your better than AO

-neza

whoarethereal evil
11-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by clockwork@Oct 30 2006, 03:12 PM
Chroma you got some really tight stuff man. I PMed you about a swap.

If anyone wants to swap slaps PM me also. I just recieved my notice from a friend that hes sending mine out today. So I will have some new pics of my friends slaps. Im super excited to get them in the mail so I can go rep him from STL.

And when I get a Digital Camera, I will be sure to take pics of them burners here in Downtown.

PM ME FOR SOME STICKERS.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/kottonmouthclockwork/053749.jpg

There a pic of my tag. I dont have any new shit to show right now but this one was handy. Dont rate it.
he did

and no

no hes not

clockwork
11-04-2006, 08:10 PM
I never boasted about being better than AO? Hes probably been doing it a hell of alot longer than me. I told him to post some shit if he wants to have credibility. He was in here talking all hella shit about the idea of a Strict Exchange thread. As in mailing eachother.

I got some slaps from skyy, And Im framing one its so good.

BTW in case you havent noticed YOUR IN THE TOY FORUM. So that means yes there are people who are learning, And I am. So unless your gonna try and help people, dont be assholes. Post that negative shit elsewhere.

Clockwork

Sumoe
11-04-2006, 08:14 PM
clockwork ur signature scares me :blink: .

FEN the HEN
11-04-2006, 08:29 PM
AoAssis- shit is TIGHT, im loving your throwup, and that charater is ill

clockwork
11-07-2006, 03:58 AM
I just wanted to also say, that if you have good guality pics, upload them in a post. I will take them and add them to my blackbook. Just be sure to type what you write and where you represent.

Again. I am willing to send stickers anywhere. Probably not overseas, unless I PM you and say so.

But you gotta send me mine first to get mine. I cant waste the money on ppl who aint gonna send me some of theirs.

BTW I got in contact with a writer by the name of TASTE. Hes that cat with the tight shit in the UK but mainly in England. Found him accidntally on myspace. Aint that weird? Yes TASTE. Hes really fucking good.

I just added that cause I saw somthing about him in another thread.

NICCSACC
11-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by clockwork@Nov 7 2006, 03:58 AM
I just wanted to also say, that if you have good guality pics, upload them in a post. I will take them and add them to my blackbook. Just be sure to type what you write and where you represent.

Again. I am willing to send stickers anywhere. Probably not overseas, unless I PM you and say so.

But you gotta send me mine first to get mine. I cant waste the money on ppl who aint gonna send me some of theirs.

BTW I got in contact with a writer by the name of TASTE. Hes that cat with the tight shit in the UK but mainly in England. Found him accidntally on myspace. Aint that weird? Yes TASTE. Hes really fucking good.

cool idea but youre a fuckin douche. you talk too much and are too demanding. there i said it.

Flash_One
11-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Sumoe@Nov 4 2006, 08:14 PM
clockwork ur signature scares me :blink: .
Me to, haha. :lol:

clockwork
11-15-2006, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by NICCSACC+Nov 14 2006, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NICCSACC @ Nov 14 2006, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clockwork@Nov 7 2006, 03:58 AM

cool idea but youre a fuckin douche. you talk too much and are too demanding. there i said it. [/b][/quote]
This comming from the asshole who joined not even a year ago and has 1100 posts? Fuck you.

Not to mention you also have a signature with a fat almost naked wrestler jacking off a broomstick.

And unless you wanna trade somthing, get the fuck out of here.

aces
11-15-2006, 08:06 AM
I joined two months before him and look at my posts.

clockwork
11-15-2006, 12:18 PM
I dont know how you guys could post so much? I only post in the threads that I want crits in, or that I need help or I am giving help. So theres no possible way I could rack up 1000 in like 5 months.

Any trades? Any takers?

ARMAwonR
11-15-2006, 03:21 PM
its because they&#39;re the ones giving you crits homeboy

clockwork
11-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Roger that.

I got you mang...

Clockwork

aces
11-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Yea I used to be on here so much that I gave crits to every new pic that was posted when I was on.

clockwork
11-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah I can understand that. In the other threads there are so many new pics posted every day that most of the pics really dont get critted.

Alot get skipped if theres a really shitty one or a real good one.

I know you know what Im talking about.

Clockwork

oCeloT81
11-17-2006, 01:15 PM
n e 1 down for a peice exchange....pm if u wanna...

near
11-18-2006, 08:53 AM
ya heres the piece i did for our exchange its kinda fiend o_O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/j_w_a_t_s/S3010558.jpg

clockwork
11-18-2006, 02:00 PM
That fucking piece is hot. What do you use for the white lines? I wondered that for the past few days looking at other peoples stuff.

That piece is fucking phat dude. I like it alot.

Clockwork

oCeloT81
11-18-2006, 05:29 PM
eh man ill have urs up in a bit i gotta finish sum shyt b4

Guerrilla876
11-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by clockwork@Nov 18 2006, 02:00 PM
That fucking piece is hot. What do you use for the white lines? I wondered that for the past few days looking at other peoples stuff.

That piece is fucking phat dude. I like it alot.

Clockwork
i use a white thin line &#39;Painters&#39; paint marker. if you use a deco, [which isz what i use to color my &#39;ish] it&#39;ll take you a couple of layersz to actually get a white line for the glare. . but i use the white paitners for those types of lines.

http://framersisland.com/images/painters2.jpg

the middle one, [couldn&#39;t find a thin line one] but yeah, hopefully you can copp a thin one. ;)

AteskOne
11-18-2006, 10:37 PM
this thread blows and clockworks a toy and a bitch...nuff said.

atesk
^^^YAY I THINK I&#39;M COOL&#33;&#33;&#33;

clockwork
11-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Nov 18 2006, 10:37 PM
this thread blows and clockworks a toy and a bitch...nuff said.

atesk
^^^YAY I THINK I&#39;M COOL&#33;&#33;&#33;
Lets see what you got. You prolly never even touched a can.

Lemme see your shit punk. Or you too much of a pussy to post or to get crits huh. If you dont like this thread dont post here.

Bump.

Clockwork

AteskOne
11-19-2006, 10:09 AM
kid shut the fuck up...out of the whole time you opened this gay ass thread i saw you post up one fucking sketch. mad people have told you to post some of your shit and you didnt reply. you act like you own this forum and go around giving advice to everyone that posts anything like you actually know what you talk about. your a freakin bitch and you know it. now can we close this gay ass thread already. PLEASE&#33;

near
11-19-2006, 10:32 AM
i used a bic whiteout pen budget steez

oCeloT81
11-19-2006, 05:45 PM
eh near imma have ur shyt up by tonite

oCeloT81
11-19-2006, 07:28 PM
srry it took so long man i rushed it to it looks like shyt
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k215/grim519/near.jpg

clockwork
11-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Nov 19 2006, 10:09 AM
kid shut the fuck up...out of the whole time you opened this gay ass thread i saw you post up one fucking sketch. mad people have told you to post some of your shit and you didnt reply. you act like you own this forum and go around giving advice to everyone that posts anything like you actually know what you talk about. your a freakin bitch and you know it. now can we close this gay ass thread already. PLEASE&#33;
He still hasnt posted a single pic.

lol

I will post a pic of a stencil. I have to get my printer cart. filled to get a new one started but I think I have a few I already printed.

This thread isnt about posting pics EITHER. Its about mailing them dipshit. A sticker swap. Atesk needs to get that sand out of his vagina.

And you STILL havnet posted any pics. So SHHHHHHHHH....

Clockwork

AteskOne
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
i&#39;ve seen your chucky stencil if that&#39;s what your talking about and that is fuckin toy. and if this thread isnt about posting your work then y the fuck are you trying to get me to post my shit. now shut up you little cunt and stop acting like your a freakin mod or something. no one on here likes you and no one listens to your advice. if you wanna see my shit so bad go search for it. i see no reason for me to have to show you i am beter than you....go find out for yourself.

clockwork
11-20-2006, 03:06 PM
And if your wanting to know what the threads about then read the previous pages. And if your gonna talk all sorts of smack then not back it up then keep your cock hole shut.

lol

You wanna talk all smack and then just mosey around like your some kinda king, lets see your shit pussy.

Im reiterating the fact that the chucky stencil is a example for someone else. Now please go walk into traffic or somthing. Only a kid like you would think that Im acting like a mod, since I only have 100 plus posts. Your retarded.

lmao

Clockwork

If you see Atesk in another thread talking shit, tell him to put up or shut up.
This may be a future sig if this keeps happening.

AteskOne
11-20-2006, 10:42 PM
ok well i know for a fact im not the only one who thinks that your a fucking toy and that you think your a fuckin mod...because in this topic you&#39;ve had about three people start beef with you over it in only fuckin 6 pages. now shut the fuck up. and as of your post count. that proves my fucking point. you&#39;ve been on these forums for about a month. there&#39;s no way you should have that many posts unless you go around telling everyone what you think about their work and try to crit them when you can do no better yourself. and the only reason i started "talkin smack"...was because this topic completely sucks and im sick of you acting like you run shit. i never once said i was a fucking king or even hinted towards it. i simply said i was better than your fuckin toy ass...

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Nov 14 2006, 01:32 PM
cool idea but youre a fuckin douche. you talk too much and are too demanding. there i said it.

^^^Cough cough...prefect example. now shut up and the next time you open your mouth it better be to suck my cock.

etch a sketch
11-21-2006, 10:31 PM
anyone wanna do a b&w exchange with me? i write note2 or note whichever you prefer

uhhh
11-22-2006, 12:18 AM
atesk and clockwork, shut up, both of you.
yes this thread is not about posting flicks, its about trading. but this thread is also not about talking smack about each other. if it REALLY matters that much to call some kid half way around the world from you a toy, then just do it via PM.

clockwork
11-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Thanks for pointing that out.
That is the reason I started this thread. And some people are too stupid to look at the other pages. I didnt start shit with no one. You came in here and started beef. And still no pics of your work.

You aint hot anyways bro so keep your mouth shut unless you can walk the walk.

Bump his comments Mods.

Clockwork

clockwork
11-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Atesk you dont have any right to call anyone a toy anyways? You have zero cred.

Post your shit to be taken, or shut up.

AteskOne
11-25-2006, 02:21 PM
like i said go fuckin look for my shit before you say i have zero cred...and im not calling you a toy based on your shitty graf skills. im calling you a toy on the fact that you post fuckin non stop(the two comments in a row right above mine are proof), you fucking think your a mod with the way that you fuckin tell everyone what to do and how they should do it, and that fact that you made some fuckin weak ass thread which i am embaressed to even be adding to. now dont evn bother posting some fuckin dumbass remark in attempt to come back at this (because i know he&#39;s going to say,"well if you dont like this topic then dont post here) because i am done looking at this topic. good bye and shut up.

clockwork
11-26-2006, 02:38 AM
lol

I forgot to add that little piece of Info to the other one. Again still no posts from atesk. Not a single fucking pic. Just bullshit. You aint got shit to back up. So why the fuck do you even come here and post? To criticise other peoples work and to talk about the 4 elements of Hip hop?

The only element of them that matters to me is Graff.

You are worthless in everything you post. Not a single useful piece of info.

I scoured the forum and I dont see ONE FUCKING PICTURE you posted. NOT ONE&#33;
POST OR SHUT IT. IM TIRED OF YOU. If you dont wanna contribute to make your self look decent then stop postin. I sure others will be glad too. Cause your just some smart ass kid sitting at his computer talking shit. Calling other kids toys, your a peice of fuck.

Pics soon.
MODS BUMP ATESK&#39;s COMMENTS PLEASE.

Make room for good pics.

jerm_mtl
11-26-2006, 10:32 PM
anyone wanna exchange a piece

G - Wahl
11-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Anyone wanna exchange tags?
I write Capo

5 tags each?

AteskOne
11-26-2006, 10:43 PM
i think you mean "mods, delete his post" cause if not your even more of a dumb ass than i thought. anyways if you dont support all elements of hip-hop than you obviously have no fucking respect for graffiti as an art because you cant appreciate the other arts that go along with it. that comment right there only proves how toy you are and shows why you shouldnt go around telling people what to do and acting like a mod. i can garentee every mod in this place supports the four elements of hip-hop and im sorry...but if you dont support them, then you can never have my respect. anyways you must not have searched very hard cause i just bumped a picture of mine like two days ago and its still on the last page of the topic but if you say so. im doing this only to shut you up cause im sick of listening to you, but here&#39;s some of my work that i&#39;ve recently posted...
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1628/scan0011ie3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6994/scan0012rr0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3122/scan0005mv4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8132/scan0010ju1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
now please....STOP TALKING&#33;&#33;&#33;

sketch3
12-05-2006, 02:45 PM
lol now clockwork cnt say post up or shut up,but seriously stop the e beef u both sound like total asses

AteskOne
12-05-2006, 10:40 PM
ahhh man y&#39;d you have to post in this thread again. it was almost dead. damnit man. ya anyways i&#39;m done beefing. i feel i&#39;ve said all i need to say. but seeing as i&#39;m posting here and keeping it alive <_< ...i&#39;ll add a new sketch, just to rub it in clockworks face a little.
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/821/scan0005by5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
scanner kinda fucked up the look of some of the shading but o well...no excuses.

steez_b
12-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by G &#045; Wahl@Nov 26 2006, 10:34 PM
Anyone wanna exchange tags?
I write Capo

5 tags each?
yeah man i&#39;m down. I write meka

EDIT: there you go:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/steez_b/capo_5.jpg

BAPKEB
12-08-2006, 10:12 PM
hey im liken that tag

Toyminater
12-10-2006, 05:48 PM
atesk the third picture is a cool style. it looks smooth.

AteskOne
12-10-2006, 06:03 PM
thanks but can we please let this thread die....PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE&#33;&#33;&#33;

BAPKEB
12-10-2006, 08:05 PM
some stickers ive made my fav is the one with the bandanahttp://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8815/img0110pk8.jpg
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4572/img0111ex8.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3189/img0112bc4.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4606/img0113qx9.jpg

DelozONER
12-12-2006, 07:17 PM
u doin good but u need to make ur shit more unique. give it some style.

DelozONER
12-12-2006, 07:32 PM
&#60;a href=&#34;http&#58;//photobucket.com/&#34; target=&#34;_blank&#34;&#62;&#60;img src=&#34;http&#58;//i139.photobucket.com/albums/q281/DelozONER/deloz1.jpg&#34; border=&#34;0&#34; alt=&#34;Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting&#34;&#62;&#60;/a&#62;&#91;CODE&#93;

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q281/DelozONER/untitled.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)[CODE]

saucy
12-13-2006, 09:56 AM
ne1 good wanna exchange tags? i write guero. 3 each?

clockwork
12-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Anyone wants to trade some slaps I can. PM me.

I made a kiwi mop and it fucking rocks.

''HAZE'' *88*
12-21-2006, 03:57 PM
any good ideas for this?
eaither bomb or tag..
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/letsgobombin/DVC01968.jpg

The UssUaL SusPecT
12-31-2006, 12:38 AM
Haze- Thats a dope handstyle. Im really diggin the lower left one.

Hilo
12-31-2006, 01:25 PM
your mentally retardedsdasd

Jrow17
01-02-2007, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Hilo@Dec 31 2006, 01:25 PM
your mentally retardedsdasd
I was thinkin the same...

I dont really know what goes on in this thread too much and im way too lazy to read... But i assume its people trading names and doin pieces and whatnot.. meh, im down for it if anyone wants.. i blow ass but ill try

clockwork
01-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Im back bitches. lol...

Well its a thread to mail stickers and shit for blackbooks. Thought the name was self explanitory???

Ill have pics up soon.

Esoteric 314

klipa
01-03-2007, 11:42 AM
any one want to do a full peice exchange, if your good&#33;
sum of mine

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/197/dsc02041uo7xm4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3889/dsc02042oj6dt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8518/dsc02049uu1zg9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

wookiE
01-04-2007, 01:20 AM
yo klipa that middle 1 is dope

Wiska
01-04-2007, 03:19 AM
ill exhange some shit... whatever u want stickers.. or paper.. i write Wiska.. pm me if you want to.

NICCSACC
01-04-2007, 10:34 AM
ill trade whole blackbooks full of all kinds of shit.
holler at me but im never online anymore so pm me trade offers.
oh yeah, ill also trade whatever just ask and leave a little message for me.

Wiska
01-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Ill Trade stickers so that i can post them in my black book

GadZOOK
01-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by klipa@Jan 3 2007, 11:42 AM
any one want to do a full peice exchange, if your good&#33;
sum of mine

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/197/dsc02041uo7xm4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3889/dsc02042oj6dt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8518/dsc02049uu1zg9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Why are u postin in tha toy forum?

Those last 2 are some dope shit

~RAVE~
01-07-2007, 06:44 PM
i dont know about these

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0001-1.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0005.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0006.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0008.jpg

xkespx
01-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by ~RAVE~@Jan 7 2007, 06:44 PM
i dont know about these

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0001-1.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0005.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0006.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0008.jpg
slow down dude, u gota learn to crawl, before u can walk.
get ur throwie&#39;s down before u go all wildstyle.
and since u just xchanged a throwie with me, i can tell u got some more practising to do.
just my 2 sence take it or leave it
:D

~RAVE~
01-07-2007, 06:58 PM
yah that is true i just cant pick a good throwie that i like all of myne are just basic.

DocterX
01-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Anyone wanna Exchange. I write Sludge Or Cona Take your pick.

Hilo
01-08-2007, 05:24 PM
im down.
pm me with some of your stuff.

and well exchange a peice.

Wiska
01-08-2007, 06:19 PM
ill do a peice with one of u guys.. post here if u want to

DocterX
01-08-2007, 06:45 PM
ill work on something for you when i get home tonight.

Grape1
01-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Hey, an1 want to exchange throwies? I write Grape. I&#39;ll x-change with any1. Post it a day l8r.

Wiska
01-08-2007, 07:40 PM
what do you write DocterX?

DocterX
01-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Cona and Sludge you wanna exchange wiska?

Jrow17
01-08-2007, 11:44 PM
i think the purpose of this thread is to trade things like stickers ...so you can post other peoples work in your blackbook or around your city. I think the thread titled "The(toy)exchange" is more along the lines of what you guys are wantin to do.. Either way im up for either, ive got stickers to trade or ill do exchange names with someone.. just let me know..

DocterX
01-08-2007, 11:55 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/docterx1232/not%20my%20graff/Exchanges/DSC00028.jpg
There you go Grape. Even had a purple sharpie too hah. I write Cona. if you wanna exchange. i dont got any stickers jrow but im down to exhange if you want.

Kaze
01-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Anyone wana do me a kaze piece that doesnt suck that much?
ill hit you up with sumthing laterer

DocterX
01-09-2007, 12:15 AM
dont know how much its gonna suck or not but i can try something?

bubsone
01-09-2007, 12:31 AM
hey does any one want to write buster or merp. keep it quikie bombing style please. and dr x is really a fat ass.

DocterX
01-09-2007, 12:40 AM
youre blowing my cover dawg hah.

Kaze
01-09-2007, 12:53 AM
so your fat sweet shit.. :blink:

bubsone
01-09-2007, 12:53 AM
what you want me to say your name is skeet skeet skeet.

DocterX
01-09-2007, 12:55 AM
That ISSS my name after alls. First name Skeet Middle name Skeet Last name Skeet. That IS how i roll.

bubsone
01-09-2007, 12:58 AM
you should do a tight dong peice. but mine is better. skeet skeet skeet :P

DocterX
01-09-2007, 01:00 AM
hahah Bubsone Writes DONG

DocterX
01-09-2007, 01:06 AM
you figure that camera out yet?

bubsone
01-09-2007, 01:07 AM
bro that donf piece was fresh. too bad i cant find my cord fo my camera so i can show the flick of it

bubsone
01-09-2007, 01:10 AM
who wants to write buster or merp in a style i cam street bomb with

emel
01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
hello, anyone want to trade, i write sinec
so pm me if you want to traaade

Rust.905
01-09-2007, 03:48 PM

Jrow17
01-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Jrow17@Jan 8 2007, 11:44 PM
i think the purpose of this thread is to trade things like stickers ...so you can post other peoples work in your blackbook or around your city. I think the thread titled "The(toy)exchange" is more along the lines of what you guys are wantin to do.. Either way im up for either, ive got stickers to trade or ill do exchange names with someone.. just let me know..
I figured id quote myself just incase you guys didnt read it.. The first few sentences sum it up..

AteskOne
01-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by bubsone@Jan 9 2007, 01:10 AM
who wants to write buster or merp in a style i cam street bomb with
your joking right??? why would i write something for you so you can take it and go bomb with it. come up with your own shit. i&#39;m sure plenty of peoplewould be happy to do an exchange...but no one is goin to willingly give you something knowing that you are just going to copy that onto a wall and call it your own.

p.s. this thread sucks andi still dislike clockwork.

Jrow17
01-10-2007, 10:30 PM
thread is kinda retarded.. but nothin wrong with clockwork..

stl what?

clockwork
01-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Its not retarded?

Trade stickers from all over the world is a stupid idea? Okay?
I always wanna see what people are doing at the present with bombing and graff shit. If you want to trade PM me and Ill give the info to send and then Ill send yours too.

Atesk. Im not too worried about how you feel about this thread. So stop whining and either opt to trade or keep posting to keep the thread alive.

Duh

C3ZR ONE
01-13-2007, 12:42 AM
I guess I could try a swap.. Anybody wanna do a Cezr? :unsure:

Truth.
01-14-2007, 05:57 PM
So is this thread for people to make stickers and send them to each other? Or can we do handy exchanges like we do in the throw exchange? Cause I wanna do some handstyle exchanges, anyuone down?

entri
01-14-2007, 06:14 PM
i guess im down...
...we talkin like fancy handstyles..philli handstyles..or just like normal handstyles?

Truth.
01-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Haha, I dunno man, just do whatever you feel like.

entri
01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
well i did a bunch of qwik stuff here...

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/ENTR_BOMER/Picture118.jpg

Truth.
01-14-2007, 07:24 PM
nice, thanks man, here&#39;s yours, anyone else wanna exchange.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9571/entridc6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

entri
01-14-2007, 07:35 PM
were did u do ur sig at.. i know i knew the site a wile ago but i forgot..

Truth.
01-14-2007, 07:38 PM
haha, i didn&#39;t do it on a site, i did it with my camera and ipod. leave the camera&#39;s shutter open, write your name with the ipod.

entri
01-14-2007, 07:42 PM
i dont think i follow?

clockwork
01-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Im gonna try to explain this for the last time.

This isnt a exhange like the other ones. Its THROUGH THE MAIL.

STOP POSTING HERE WITHOUT READING WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.

Please delete these posts moderators.

If you want to do these type of exchanges find the thread to do it in.

Truth.
01-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Wow, there is no thread to do it in. There&#39;s a THROWIE exchange, not for tags, and a tag thread, for crits on tags, not exchanges. So if I used either of those threads, then it would be just the same as using this thread. I don&#39;t see why where not allowed to exchange with pics, it&#39;s not like it affects you in any way.

clockwork
01-16-2007, 03:58 PM
You can? But..... Thats not really what this thread is for? Its for PMing people about doing a ACTUAL trade.

Go ahead and post pics and stuff but thats not what the thread was intended for. I mean not that you posting pics matters? As long as we got movement in here. You wanna trade handstyles thats fine. Or blackbook pics you made. Thats fine too.

I really dont mind. Just as long as you guys know.

wildpspitfire90
01-16-2007, 04:32 PM
anyone down for an exchange i write sero one

shock
01-16-2007, 05:43 PM
yo entri man i really dig your hand style can you hook it up i write rek1 thanks :D

shock
01-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Truth.@Jan 14 2007, 07:24 PM
nice, thanks man, here&#39;s yours, anyone else wanna exchange.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9571/entridc6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
truth hook it up i write rekone

Truth.
01-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by clockwork@Jan 16 2007, 03:58 PM
You can? But..... Thats not really what this thread is for? Its for PMing people about doing a ACTUAL trade.

Go ahead and post pics and stuff but thats not what the thread was intended for. I mean not that you posting pics matters? As long as we got movement in here. You wanna trade handstyles thats fine. Or blackbook pics you made. Thats fine too.

I really dont mind. Just as long as you guys know.
That&#39;s why I asked, I read the first few pages, and everyone was really unclear about what was going on, so i just asked, since straight away someone replied sayimng theyll exchange, I assumed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/surfgrommit/rekone.jpg

Anyways, is there anyone, with some slight skill, who would want to actually do a proper exchange with me, I&#39;m from AUS, so wed have to send overseas, if there&#39;s anyone willing?

clockwork
01-17-2007, 02:54 AM
Theres a few downfalls. I once tried to exchange to NZ and it was VERY expensive for a pack to be sent. Like 5 or 10 bucks.

It would have to be some really good shit and a fairly big pack.

If you sent some to me I could trade. But I would have to save up a while to send mine out. Might take a couple of weeks but you would get mine.

AteskOne
01-19-2007, 11:31 PM
how has this thread not been closed yet...first of all there are no real artists in here that are worth trading with, and second...why would we waste money on shipping and handling just to get some toy&#39;s sorry excuse for a trade in the mail. i mean i would understand if it was some dope artist and you were trading slaps or something...but i wouldnt waste a dime on almost anyone in this forum. i wouldnt even want to see someone else waste a dime on me. this topic is completely pointless and utterly useless...please would a mod close this before it gets any worse.

clockwork
01-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Like I said Atesk. Dont post here then.

If alls you wanna do is bitch and moan, create a thread called "Atesks place for bitching like a punk ass toy" thread.

All you do is whine and talk about how you think your better than everyone. Unless a mod jumps your ass and you correct yourself.

I dont hear toys who just start out EVER bitch like you.

Take that shit elsewhere. Cause I dont want your negative wise ass jargon in here.

Save this shit for the beef thread.

AteskOne
01-24-2007, 10:36 PM
first of all you little shit stain...i never claimed i was better than anyone except for you and i find it really humurous that someone of your skill level is calling me "a punk ass toy". secondly mods have never" jumped my ass" and i&#39;ve never had to "correct myself"...lastly, i can voice my opinion where ever the hell i want and i dont need some little toy ass fagget who thinks he&#39;s a mod telling me other wise. i was simply saying that people should stop bumping this topic because it was almost dead and it is not worth keeping alive. i wasnt trying to start any beef what so ever...just voicing my opinion. but "MOD CLOCKWORK" runs a dictatorship in this topic. i&#39;m pretty sure last time we had this little arguement...i burned you. so if you wanna start this shit up again then i say we have ourselves a little battle...loser shuts up and either lets this topic die or lets this topic live(depends on winner obviously). and if your not going to battle me dont even bother replying to this post because i really dont care.

saucy
01-24-2007, 11:51 PM
hand style exchange ne 1? i write trek

SweetRevenge
01-25-2007, 06:59 PM
saucy wrong thread
but ill do you a handstyle
sry for bad pic quality
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/204/hs8kc.png

~RAVE~
01-25-2007, 08:02 PM
any one down for a exchange.........and why cant people just unite and STOP BITCHING&#33;

TESTER
01-26-2007, 10:28 PM
©http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/testerQED/Photo98.jpg
©http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/testerQED/MyPicture-1-3.jpg
©http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/testerQED/MyPicture-2.jpg

some black book boardom

dim
01-27-2007, 06:06 PM
i love that second sketch

shamee1991
01-27-2007, 06:08 PM
that flower is fuckin amazing. tone and everythin.

TESTER
01-30-2007, 10:36 PM
thank you, and i&#39;m so much of a toy what the crap is an exchange or should i find a thread that explains it?

turnturnturn
02-01-2007, 02:35 PM
someone want to help me out with some straight letters??

i write SEEK

RustyBurrito
02-10-2007, 08:03 PM
I&#39;ll do something for you. I&#39;ll have it posted by tonight most likely.

RustyBurrito
02-11-2007, 01:03 AM
And here it is. The 3d is kinda messed up but whatever.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/rustyburrito/Graff/seek.jpg

shamee1991
02-11-2007, 05:43 PM
like the fill in ur 3d looks vey funnky. k abit crazy, what up wid the stepps?

RustyBurrito
02-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Steps?

shamee1991
02-14-2007, 01:36 PM
on the righ hand side of ya k.

RustyBurrito
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
nfdhdfghgh

PopwarSkater
02-14-2007, 10:35 PM
All right, I know these are complete shit, there my first attempts at a handy, but I wanted some help with it. What should I work on? (I know the names are gay too, I&#39;ve been talking to a friend about it, and he suggest some things I&#39;m probably gonna go with)

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/PopwarSkater143/handypractice.jpg

RustyBurrito
02-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Try making it more readable.

NEK omaha
02-17-2007, 10:45 PM
ill post a couple of my black book pieces.

http://i19.tinypic.com/33vymw8.jpg
Please try to ignore that handstyle in the upper right hand corner. I know its COMPLETE shit. When you leave feedback on this please disreagard that handstyle, please, im still really really bad at handstyles.
http://i19.tinypic.com/4370zyh.jpg
i recognize the fact that the "e" is a bite from one of seens, thats why im not putting it up, its just practice. I still personalized it a bit.

Any ways

what do you think?

NEK omaha
02-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by RustyBurrito@Feb 11 2007, 01:03 AM
And here it is. The 3d is kinda messed up but whatever.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/rustyburrito/Graff/seek.jpg
For a blockbuster that ones pretty tight. Good backround detail too. What markers do you use?

C-money fresh!
02-17-2007, 11:06 PM
nek you handy SUCK&#33; :P
jk

make your letters alot more simple trust me theyl look alot better there nothing wrong with simples your just gunna get made fun of for puting up really ugly shit that you tried to make look complicated.

straighten those out ease up with the extentions

and keep your letters level

also the cleaner the better looking

and make your shits easyer to read there nothing wrong with that

Wiska
02-18-2007, 12:33 AM
Anyone up for an Exchange??

I Write Wiska?

NEK omaha
02-18-2007, 10:05 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/35ls39c.jpg
I like this one, went simpler on the hand style

http://i19.tinypic.com/2cy1xf4.jpg
Not sure about the outline. Lol forgot the year for a second.

Got Paint?
02-18-2007, 10:54 PM
nek you gotta loose the arrows and addons on the top one and it would be decent
im not saying im much better than you or anything ill write nek for you and have it up tonight or tommorow morning

NEK omaha
02-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Got Paint?@Feb 18 2007, 10:54 PM
nek you gotta loose the arrows and addons on the top one and it would be decent
im not saying im much better than you or anything ill write nek for you and have it up tonight or tommorow morning
alright thanks man

yeah i duno

the arrows was just expirimenting ya know?

ill try to write somethign for you if you want, i cant really gurantee high quality material but its somethign if you want it

what do you write?

BIGel
02-18-2007, 11:09 PM
uuuuughhh jesus christ thats some bad shit, but yea you need to get some simples down first, something that flows decently, and try matching up your color schemes before you put em down on paper, see what looks good together. try even biting some shit to start off, look at what the older headz do

Got Paint?
02-18-2007, 11:19 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/dm22/P1000736.jpg
there it is real qickie not spectactular but simple i now what you mean about the arrows up until about a week or two ago i put arrows extensions and ass ons on every thing because i thouhgt it looked cool but then i took a step bavk and realized i wasnt able to do that shit properly yet
and if you wanna write something i write aesop but you dont have to

Got Paint?
02-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by BIGel@Feb 18 2007, 11:09 PM
uuuuughhh jesus christ thats some bad shit, but yea you need to get some simples down first, something that flows decently, and try matching up your color schemes before you put em down on paper, see what looks good together. try even biting some shit to start off, look at what the older headz do
yea with color schemes opposites on the color whell usually look good
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/dm22/tertiary_triange_wheel.gif
like blue and orange

SCOPE2
02-18-2007, 11:38 PM
whats the point of a b book exchange when u got toy blackbooks, and then u have the throwie exchange. i dont even see alot of ppl exchanging names... it might be because i cant read, but i doubt it

hhhhhhh
02-19-2007, 09:57 PM
anyone want to do a tag exchange? i write make

AteskOne
02-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by SCOPE2@Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM
whats the point of a b book exchange when u got toy blackbooks, and then u have the throwie exchange. i dont even see alot of ppl exchanging names... it might be because i cant read, but i doubt it
i been saying the same thing for the longest time...this is the most pointless thread. but clockwork is to much of a bitch to battle me for closage of this thread. instead he wants to talk a bunch of shit and pretend he&#39;s in charge of this place.

ps. scope....i also think shamee has no life.

sema
02-21-2007, 01:39 AM
exchange anyone i write hacer

DASH(EHG)
02-22-2007, 10:29 PM
yo hacer ill exchange wit u i write DASH 2 ite peace

nase7
02-22-2007, 10:31 PM
anyone wana exchange with the naser? :)

DASH(EHG)
02-22-2007, 10:51 PM
yeee naser ill do one im in I write DASH 2

-ShAmEE-
02-24-2007, 04:45 PM
does anyone wanna do and exchange?

Fosale!
02-24-2007, 05:34 PM
i do
ill have it up later tonight or tommorow.
what you write shamee&#33;

sabe2
02-25-2007, 07:14 PM
anyone wanna have a excange i wright sabe hit me back or pm me or somthin

F.R.A.T.
02-25-2007, 07:25 PM
*edit*

acidconceptone
02-26-2007, 08:09 PM
if anyone is down with this toy exchange shit. PM me your word and im down. just pm me.

acidconceptone
02-26-2007, 10:17 PM
... okay or not?

sacwacko
03-04-2007, 06:24 AM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/HimmyJimi/JIMI123.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/HimmyJimi/JIMI125.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/HimmyJimi/JIMI126.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/HimmyJimi/JIMI128.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/HimmyJimi/JIMI129.jpg

Apple pie
03-04-2007, 01:20 PM
ill do a piece exchange of anyones down.. only if ur advanced tho

AteskOne
03-04-2007, 03:03 PM
ugh i hate this thread and i hate keeping it alive but...pie i&#39;ll do an exchange. i&#39;ve been writing for like a year and a half or so. just a simple black and white sketch is all i really feel like doing tho. ok? if so i write amens. whadda you write?

molotow_15
03-06-2007, 03:11 PM
how come everyone is exchange throwies and pieces,
there the throwie exchange for that

ThrowItUP
03-07-2007, 04:48 PM
i&#39;m getting my usps stickers sometime this week.
once i get them i&#39;ll be throwin&#39; some shit down.
so anyone want to exchange sticker packs, hit me up.

React!
03-07-2007, 05:22 PM
im fuckin tight i cant think of any nice throw styles for INK the "I" is wa really gets me can anyone do something real quik.. thanx

walkdatline
03-07-2007, 08:03 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/spydasia/LastScan.jpg

hope ya enjoy dat shit

HuntingLOLs
03-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Mar 4 2007, 03:03 PM
ugh i hate this thread and i hate keeping it alive but...pie i&#39;ll do an exchange. i&#39;ve been writing for like a year and a half or so. just a simple black and white sketch is all i really feel like doing tho. ok? if so i write amens. whadda you write?
ill do ya one amens if ya like - i write steam2

walkdatline
03-07-2007, 08:42 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/spydasia/time.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/spydasia/art.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/spydasia/air.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/spydasia/Steve4.jpg

keep it real bitches

Super Duper VILLAIN
03-08-2007, 02:54 PM
can someone do me a tag. i write radical

walkdatline
03-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Radical huh? i think i can come up wit some hot shit fo dat

AteskOne
03-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by walkdatline@Mar 7 2007, 08:03 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/spydasia/LastScan.jpg

hope ya enjoy dat shit
how do you expect me to enjoy puking my stomach up

walkdatline
03-08-2007, 05:35 PM
u talk a lot of shit u fuckin prick....lets see some of ur shit fuckin asswhipe

NICCSACC
03-08-2007, 05:57 PM
tell him to battle you homey.

Sumoe
03-08-2007, 06:01 PM
BATTLE&#33;&#33;&#33;Pokemon style&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ratikoner
03-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by walkdatline@Mar 8 2007, 05:35 PM
dont go there little homie

...ull jus go home crying

AteskOne
03-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by walkdatline@Mar 8 2007, 05:35 PM
haha what do you wanna battle or something. if not go sit on a cock. i dont like to fuck with 12 year olds but oh well. and yes i do talk alotta shit because im an asshole. get over it you little bitch, stop whining, and stop posting shit like that.

Chriis
03-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Hey all,

PM me what you think of this these sketchs

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fa...tch2bumming.jpg (http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fat233/Sketch2bumming.jpg)

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fat233/Sketch.jpg

And this tag

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fat233/Train.jpg

Yes it was done in crayon, but that was 1 dope crayon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

walkdatline
03-09-2007, 10:26 AM
its whatever man..i realize ma place, but im 16...so its whatever, i got more important shit to tend to

Bazar
03-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Regardless of all the abuse given out and endured by walkdatline I liked the sketches.

walkdatline
03-09-2007, 03:03 PM
thanx appreciate tha support, im not tryin to start nuttin wit nobody, i dont mind criticism if its constructive, jus a man tryin ta learn

AteskOne
03-09-2007, 04:53 PM
first of all there is no way you can be 16 and still suck that bad unless you&#39;re in the helmet classes with shamee. and i&#39;m sorry if i got sick and tired of telling whack ass toys to start trying to do simple,s so they can learn letter structure, after the thousandth time...and even when you do tell them to go simple they take one arrow off and make less of a wave in their letters and call it a fucking day. so stop whining about it and fucking go simple.

also bazar you&#39;re an idiot for liking it. see that&#39;s one of the things that sucks about this forum is you have whack ass toys getting crits from other whack ass toys.

CRANEcon
03-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Chriis@Mar 9 2007, 12:38 AM
Hey all,

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fa...tch2bumming.jpg (http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fat233/Sketch2bumming.jpg)

And this tag

yo im sorry but up in tucson crayon tagger are toys no matter if they are the best in the city its still gay

Sumoe
03-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Mar 9 2007, 04:53 PM
first of all there is no way you can be 16 and still suck that bad unless you&#39;re in the helmet classes with shamee. and i&#39;m sorry if i got sick and tired of telling whack ass toys to start trying to do simple,s so they can learn letter structure, after the thousandth time...and even when you do tell them to go simple they take one arrow off and make less of a wave in their letters and call it a fucking day. so stop whining about it and fucking go simple.

also bazar you&#39;re an idiot for liking it. see that&#39;s one of the things that sucks about this forum is you have whack ass toys getting crits from other whack ass toys.
word...I hate in when people say ugly shit is nice...

walkdatline: "Does this dress make me look fat?"

Bazar: "No, you&#39;re beautiful no matter what they say, words can&#39;t bring you down."

AteskOne: "No bitch, YOU make yourself look fat&#33; Lose weight if you don&#39;t wanna be fat&#33;"

in the end the bitch will look better by takin&#39; harsh but true advice, so realize you&#39;re not better than everyone and try to learn from more advanced writers than you.

noam12
03-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne+Mar 8 2007, 09:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne @ Mar 8 2007, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-walkdatline@Mar 8 2007, 05:35 PM
haha what do you wanna battle or something. if not go sit on a cock. i dont like to fuck with 12 year olds but oh well. and yes i do talk alotta shit because im an asshole. get over it you little bitch, stop whining, and stop posting shit like that. [/b][/quote]
ahaha :lol: this if funny as shit, lol walk why do u have fuckin sweat marks on the throw? (im just waiting for someone to say casue its hot...)

BIGel
03-10-2007, 02:15 AM
id like to exchange with any of you guys that want to, pm me if you&#39;re interested and are willing to mail shit. i like to trade originals.

NICCSACC
03-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by CRANEcon+Mar 9 2007, 07:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CRANEcon @ Mar 9 2007, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chriis@Mar 9 2007, 12:38 AM
Hey all,

And this tag

yo im sorry but up in tucson crayon tagger are toys no matter if they are the best in the city its still gay [/b][/quote]
artists are gay period.

South-Pole
03-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Chriis@Mar 9 2007, 12:38 AM
Hey all,

And this tag

please don&#39;t post in the whole forum anymore,even your tag is whack

bazar:don&#39;t say his shit is good when its not,i hate that.

walktheline:your stuff is even more ugly than chris&#39;s/neptunes shit.so stfu and don&#39;t try to battle anyone when you can&#39;t even take crits

sketch3
03-10-2007, 12:53 PM
im not gunna start e hateing on this walk guy for using lame slang or for even being a shity super toy but i will e hate on him for asking for crits in an exchange thread.wat a fucktard

-ShAmEE-
03-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne@Mar 9 2007, 04:53 PM

bitch shup the fuck up&#33;...**** i&#39;m 15. and u can go and lick a fuckin window.

-ShAmEE-
03-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by AteskOne+Feb 20 2007, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne @ Feb 20 2007, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SCOPE2@Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM
i been saying the same thing for the longest time...this is the most pointless thread. but clockwork is to much of a bitch to battle me for closage of this thread. instead he wants to talk a bunch of shit and pretend he&#39;s in charge of this place.

ps. scope....i also think shamee has no life. [/b][/quote]
jusrt noticed. u should reli shut up. if u gonna take the piss or anythin. do it infront of ma face were i&#39;m gonna read it e.g. toy black book.

go and suck u mums dick.

Sumoe
03-10-2007, 09:06 PM
what the hell thought yall was done beefin&#39;. <_<

battle again...haha.

NICCSACC
03-10-2007, 09:14 PM
fight fight

BIGel
03-10-2007, 09:17 PM
enough talkin more flix. heres an exchange with ink..
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1202/4129875/15355407/236829837.jpg

React!
03-11-2007, 01:43 AM
sick ass shit keep it up im lovin the style fam

AteskOne
03-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by &#045;ShAmEE&#045;+Mar 10 2007, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-ShAmEE- @ Mar 10 2007, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 20 2007, 07:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SCOPE2@Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM

ps. scope....i also think shamee has no life.
jusrt noticed. u should reli shut up. if u gonna take the piss or anythin. do it infront of ma face were i&#39;m gonna read it e.g. toy black book.

go and suck u mums dick. [/b][/quote]
way to quote something like 2 months back. and its not my fault that you cant read fast enough to find my post. you act like i was going behind your back...THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it&#39;s open to all who read it. so go fuck yourself and find a dictionary before you try coming up with some witty remark like "go and suck u mums dick".

...and also i dont know if they went over this in sped sex ed. yet....but women dont have dicks. dont worry you&#39;ll learn about it someday.

Sumoe
03-11-2007, 10:20 PM
"fuck that beef shit, that shit is played out..."

-Biggie

walkdatline
03-11-2007, 10:51 PM
yall r rite....i need fuckin help, i&#39;d been writin for like three years, i cant really see whats wrong wif tha stuff but i&#39;d appriciate ANY help, even if i get flamed, no beef wit nobody...jus wanna make myself better

Sumoe
03-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Fuck...3 years, you been writing longer than me...well, good luck with that

haha. Just do simples man, you need to learn structure.

walkdatline
03-11-2007, 11:16 PM
yea dude...im goin bak to tha simple shit rite now..i jus never really had someone there to kinda guide me and tell me what i was doin wrong. ya feel me? but all help is appreciated holla at me

AteskOne
03-11-2007, 11:30 PM
there is no way you have been writing for 3 years...i say more like 3 weeks.

walkdatline
03-11-2007, 11:32 PM
im tellin u dude, about 2 and a half three years, but i jus want tha help man

graffitiheros
03-12-2007, 03:49 AM
Been really writing for about a year now but into graff for about 5......6 years now....I really only write on paper but ive been out about 50 times......so tell me what you think about my stylessss.........
:D

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/matthewstella/graff004.jpg (http://photobucket.com)