PDA

View Full Version : Wrting Day Or Night

Pages : 1 [2]

311 Kicks Ass
09-23-2006, 11:06 PM
Painting at night, marker tags and chill spots in the day.

Linkzone1
09-24-2006, 12:47 PM
I went late at night last night for the first time and its much more difficult. Day mostly

Anonymous1232
09-26-2006, 02:18 AM
yeh i do slaps and marker tags (some arosal with short cuts) but when i got out to bomb and shit, no doubt about it, usualyl sometime between 12:00 and 3:00
its a lot esier if you drink a little cuz then you lostthats paranoid edge, dont drink so much that you get sloppy but neough so that your loose n shit. as for the early mourning shit, only if ive been awake all night, havent tried the 4-5 am shit tho. maybe.

kila
10-13-2006, 02:00 PM
all my tags were taken place in the daytime.

d-shark
10-13-2006, 04:23 PM
stick it with sunset

d-shark
10-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by drop@Aug 7 2004, 05:07 AM
^^^^ya, the fuck did he just say? :blink:
yeah

jonowev
10-13-2006, 04:29 PM
ive been going out at first light recently. about 6 AM. theres no one about here in suburbia. i catch slaps and tags all thru the day tho. i want one of those solid markers in someones signature up there ^^^^ where can you get them?! (im in the UK)

peng.2
10-13-2006, 05:16 PM
leave at 4am.at that time evry 1 still asleep and cops are tradin shifts

jonowev
10-13-2006, 05:18 PM
haha. 'cops' are virtually non existant round here...

Special_K
10-14-2006, 09:49 PM
i paint or put up a tag whenever the opportunity comes up. I almost always have at least a marker on me so if no ones' around ill catch a few tags. depending on where it you plan to paint going in the day could be better so you can see what your painting.

Serb
10-14-2006, 11:10 PM
I went tagging last night, and it was like misty out I tagged a few signs, then realised they where wet. Dunno if my marker ink just ran off or what, couldnt see that good in some spots. I wiped a few signs and layed a few stickers though.

legit
10-15-2006, 12:08 PM
if its night i go and do quik tags and throwies ;)

sketch3
10-15-2006, 12:35 PM
i tag in the day but only ever done 1 bomb in the daytime

MaSk1
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
im having trouble tagging my name (CLIPS) because it seems as though the letters dont connect somehow......ive changed my name plenty of times and never had trouble tagging them.....so if you can help me plz post some pics of the tags u came up with...thanx

if you wanna see some of my work go to robotswillkill.com and search clipsone or you can go to youtube.com and search graffiti and scroll down until you find clips graffiti

Merda
10-23-2006, 07:19 PM
I go out at night its easier to disappear. I usually start around 10:00pm till 5:00am. Wouldn't mind doing day bombing just not good enough yet.

Flash_One
10-26-2006, 11:13 AM
i head out at 1:00 am till 6:00, theres no one out until 6. :ph34r:

DUSTER
10-26-2006, 12:05 PM
im tagging and bombing the day cuz i dont give a fuck about the people :)

ybu
10-26-2006, 12:58 PM
I like to do it early in the morning around 4-6.. then I like doing it around 4-6 and at night not really doing it.

slick dick willy
10-26-2006, 05:25 PM
depends on the spot but for me I'm somehow doin tags in the daylight
just to get the monkey off my back.

-ESO-
11-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Night

eNcE
11-08-2006, 08:54 PM
OK i admit im not hard core like what i use to be... PLEASE EVER ONE PLEASE. DONT BOMB during the fucken day at the high way sound bariers.. not smart. and dont forget that ----TRAIN DRIVERS---- will call the magic numbers on you..YES 911.. u befor you tag make sure there are no camaras around.. just be a little familiar with the area.. and also try to find a couple pf dumpsters u can jump in quick if cops are on u... i RECOMEND around 3am or 4am.. FOR ALL OF U DUMB IDIOTS dont fucken wear a hoody.. wear like a neo green or a pink polo shirt....cops wont have a fucken clue u got spray on you. getting cough blows SO FUCKEN Bad

eNcE
11-08-2006, 09:03 PM
ive got cought befor....TRUST ME... DONT BE A IDIOT AND EXPIRIANCE IT UR SELf..you are smarter than that and you know it..

i got cought right when i played out my primer they took all 30 of my montana cans and i FUCKEN MADE THE WORST MISTAKE EVER. I BROUGHT MY BLACK BOOk..zomfg zomfg never ever do this in ur life. huge advice i cant tell my tag name because im not getting cought ... and what EVER u all do when u want to show off ur master piece NEVER EVER let a little peace of skin show.infact dont even get in the photo for all u toys.

and if u get cought..prepair for masses of comunity serves hours. i got around 1500 and a 250000$ fine.

if u do get cought u shure will hope u were only a minor..

nuff said

oh yeh.....keep away from gangs..:D
cru`s are not gangs

Big TL Springs
11-09-2006, 01:05 AM
howd you work with that hefty fine there...i meen howd you get that shit all payed?

eNcE
11-09-2006, 03:23 PM
rich friends com in handy

eNcE
11-09-2006, 03:58 PM
dude im basicly fucked so ..ftp
:D

Big TL Springs
11-10-2006, 01:09 PM
dang that community service is what almost a years worth or so to do with 1500 hours

AT AT
11-10-2006, 01:30 PM
i tag at day and like bomb anytime .

Graz
11-10-2006, 04:26 PM
yoi have to be a toy to write in the day and ask this stupid question

Versedavice
11-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by jurass finish first@Aug 7 2004, 12:31 AM
5 in the morning, most people aren't up yet and the barhoppers are already home
Thats my philosophy.

_Dust_
11-10-2006, 06:09 PM
dude just go whenever, thats what i do

T_R_O_N
11-10-2006, 07:33 PM
just be smart, and dont do stupid shit

Klone
11-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by T_R_O_N@Nov 10 2006, 07:33 PM
just be smart, and dont do stupid shit
wordd..u gotta be on ya p's and q's. If you gon bomb in the day? Be sure to do ya research and just plan out how you gon do it. I mean it's Day time, people are outside, police come around here n there, and it'd be pretty wack to get caught.

Taggin at night? Easy..just dont act suspicious. Dont go around acting like a ninja hidin behind trashcans and ducking everywhere. And just keep eye out ya know?

Trust me and anyone on here can't deny it, whenever your on the streets alone and suddenely a cop car drives by you and sorta slows down by ya, its the scariest shit. I remember one time I just got back from bombin' and it was a piece of cake. And all of a sudden on my way home, this cop car blurs his siren and he slows down next to me and I was bout to take off running but then I found out he was making a u-turn to chase after this drag racer that speeded like past me..foreal man..just do ya research yo before u get out there..know whats around and what goes on.. :ph34r:

cwazy
11-10-2006, 09:15 PM
i go at lunch time

Big TL Springs
11-13-2006, 12:56 AM
know the envirment ahead of time if during day

Flash_One
11-17-2006, 07:07 PM
i go at 4:00 theres barley any one out except a bunch of drunks, but they really dont give a shit.

kila
11-17-2006, 07:12 PM
i go right when it dark out bcuz ya know how some parents are like mine that you only have until like and hour after it gets dark......i kno i kno that my parntes are stict as hell thats why i am highly considering to sleep on the couch downsatirs and sneanking out ........i guess that that is really my only choice

Flash_One
11-17-2006, 08:05 PM
my'n are too, i kn ow what its like. i just say im headin out to go biking and the reason im heading out so early is cause theres no cars and its better to bike.

ehemn0
11-18-2006, 02:34 AM
my parents are really strict 2. in the day time in only slap stickers and bomb wit a marker. at night is when i do throw ups n shit.

neza
11-18-2006, 10:06 AM
ive only ever tagged in broad daylight like afternoon time only prob is you can only hit chill spots! but it comes down to you

fitzy5814
11-18-2006, 10:28 AM
I bomb in the morning,
sketch during the day,
tag during the night.

PanDEMIC
11-19-2006, 11:47 PM
doesnt really matter what time it is as long as you arent retarded about it. i tag with markers and slap stickers casually during the day on my way to and from running erands by foot. i walk everywhere. as for bombin, me and the crew usually go for a stroll around 1 or so and start out the night hitting really chill places and piecing. then the later it gets the less people are out and the closer we are able to get to downtown. we usually stay out all night and sleep all day the next day. and then read articles about ourselves when we wake up. :D

clone20
11-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Night :ph34r:

!ASK?
11-23-2006, 05:57 PM
I prefer anywhere from 12:00AM to 4:00AM is the time span I'm usually out bombin'.

~LOOK~
11-23-2006, 06:27 PM
tagging i usually just wait until its dark since its fast enough to where people wont really notice, but when i do shit with paint i usually wait until after midnight unless i know its chill before then. so far no problems with that routine. and the foggy wintertime weather is great around here because i can go out around 6 pm or so so it doesnt affect school or nothing

lead(followmy)
12-02-2006, 03:34 PM
i only do evenin/night now cuz daylight does my head in...cuz u knt cover your face cuz then people get scared and if u live in a highly populated area u get paranoid bout people lookin out their windows at you

[NESTER]
12-03-2006, 01:45 AM
some places i can paint during the day but most places are too heated so mostly nightly bombs like 3am....i wish i could bomb more in the day cause u can see what ur doing :blink:

CoKKeYONe
12-03-2006, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by fitzy5814@Nov 18 2006, 10:28 AM
I bomb in the morning,
sketch during the day,
tag during the night.
real hardcore writer yeeeah ;)

i bombed during the day and night
but i prefer night

pez ss
12-03-2006, 04:52 PM
ive been at night and in the day but if ur with like 3 freinds at night its alot more supishish in the night then in the day plus in the day u can see so ur shit turns out better ppl dont expect some kids to be doing graffiti in the day early in the morningg is definity the best time

levans
12-04-2006, 03:24 AM
im like 13 so i just dont bother go out at night cuz all my friends dont live around me and there is a couple gangs around my house that i hear at night....daytime is no problem for me cuz i just go ride to the park whip out my marker hit a couple walls hop back on my bike and peddle home
......only takes like 5 mins and no1 gives a shit people just walk past and think hey that kids tagging...

revolt92
12-04-2006, 01:50 PM
I, like alot of people slap stickers and tag with my markers during the day but in the night i do throwies n shit.

nitemare
12-08-2006, 01:05 AM
i do little shit in the day but most of my writing is at --&#62;NITE<---

kila
12-08-2006, 11:14 AM
i will do like quik marker tags and shit during the day but most of my throw ups are in the dark or early morning

keeblaa
12-08-2006, 10:39 PM
when i go solo i prefer the early morning, but when im with someone else i think night is better, easier to be sneaky plus u feel safer when someone else is around&#33;yesterday though me and my friend couldnt be fcked waiting for night so we went out about 3pm and started doin throwies with no problem :P

crates
12-16-2006, 07:18 PM
i&#39;m a big early morning fan, if i can&#39;t see, i can&#39;t paint. :P

slick dick willy
12-18-2006, 02:00 PM
no braggin, I already did three tags in like 5 minutes before gettin on this.
yeah sometimes its a 10pm to 4am or 1am to the morning.
night is way easy for throwis and tags but daylights are safe for markers,
stickers and secret tags/spots.

Code_sucht
12-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Mostly During the Day, depends mainly on what I am doing and where the spot it.

Tags, day time.
rollers and wild style or any other shit in a heated area, night time, or early morning.
In the brisk cold too.
Cops are lazy around then.

erambik1
12-19-2006, 10:09 PM
I live in a very small, rural village, the only time I can get a bus into the city is in the day :angry:.. it&#39;s a big draw back but I just have to live with it.. look left and right, up and down for cameras, lean on the surface so that you can only see my writin&#39; from one angle then just stick my tagg up I guess.

M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's
01-05-2007, 10:16 PM
It dosent matter for me, during the day or night. it depends where the spot is and how hidden it is. At night i cant find any places with light, so i just tag dumpsters, electrix boxes, bus stop benches, anything like that.

2 days ago i got chased out of a bridge by this bitch. It was 1pm cars everywhere people everywhere, i rode my bike down under the bridge , parked the bitch there. I saw the brirdge was full of tags so i went about a 3 minute walk to another bridge. not many tags, but as i was taking pictures, a bitch walks across the rail road tracks into the path in the woods to his house. i dont mind him, he did not see me, so i was like fuck it.

Bombed a wall, as i was finishing i hear foot steps in the snow, look up and see a woman running on the rail road tracks yelling "WHAT THE FUCK&#33;&#33;&#33; WHY ARE YOU TAGGING THAT BRIDGE&#33;&#33;&#33; GET THE FUCK OVER HERE". Im like SHIT, i fucking dip the fuck out on the rail road tracks in the snow broad day light, and a bitch is chasing me. not enough time to get my bike, i climbe up the hill through all this brush, my heart is beating like crazy, i get out into the main road, and i see the bitch persuing me on the side wlak half a block away calling the cell phone. im like "FUCK SHE IS CALLING ThE COPS".

yeah people do that, they see you and call the cops. im like fuck, so i run around the block into the brush again, climb down into the rail road tracks to get my bike. the bitch was gone. but i said "she must of called the cops". i run to get my bike, and i cant ride the shit out of the tracks&#33; so i have to carry the bike throguh all this mud, snow, thorn bush, bush, twigs, slipping, falling, getting up, im all dirty as hell, sweating paranoid. i get out, im in the back yard of some houses, i get out of there pissed off, i get onto the main road with my bike, and dip like there is no tomorow, thinking she called the cops on me. im dirty as fuck get home.

So taggin during the day like may be risky as hell, depending on the circumstances, you just cant get seen, you have to chill out a little but when you get to your tag spot to see that no one will see you, and you cannot see them, and BE fats and swft, and get the fuck out of there. If there are houses around the tracks, which there are.

find very hiden spots.

latelyt i found a trane yard, with a huge ass bridge, and all these carts, but agian securty.

dont be paranoid. very hard to do with me, night time seems so good to me, everyone in MPLS is sleeping at night, so just ge ta homie with a flash light, and go under a bridge and let him shine the light onto your tag, so you can tag your shit, and actually see it.

Both day and night are cool.

depends where you at. is the spot hidden? then your cool. at night, i cant see worth shit when im taggin.

bigbomba'
01-05-2007, 10:50 PM
i dont know about you, but i want as many ppl to see my shit as possible so i put shit up where alot of ppl will see... You have to be a 100% ball less bitch to bomb in hidden areas where know will see you.

i climbed up a latter to some roof top and a popular shopping center at like 330 in the after noon then sat up there and smoke and waited till like 7 pm to do a throw, plus i was coming down from a shity high so i didnt wanna bomb any way at the moment

HeiSk
01-05-2007, 11:37 PM
evening, its better

j-sly
01-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Early in the morning (if its summer) or the Evening (winter)

enuf.
01-06-2007, 10:46 PM
during the day for everything.

i like to bomb on the main streets during the day so people see me. start honking horns, yelling. shit people have even cherred me and some people on.

what i think im saying is, people don&#39;t expect writers to be doing there thang during the day.

and it&#39;s not like anyone calls the cops.
because i would of already been locked up by now.

Wii dusk
01-06-2007, 11:06 PM
I have only did three jobs each with big posters. I did it in mid day so no one was around. But people past by it every day. so i hit it up and ran home which is at least 8-9 yard sticks away.

MID DAY RULES

~RAVE~
01-06-2007, 11:17 PM
i sticker and magnet slap at day and i sleep over at a friends house and we sneak out and go bombing sence my mom is a lite sleeper.

but if i am in this chill place near my house where the trains sit i will tag and go home during the eving because that is when it starts to get dark in Pennsylvania

M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's
01-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by enuf.@Jan 6 2007, 10:46 PM
during the day for everything.

i like to bomb on the main streets during the day so people see me. start honking horns, yelling. shit people have even cherred me and some people on.

what i think im saying is, people don&#39;t expect writers to be doing there thang during the day.

and it&#39;s not like anyone calls the cops.
because i would of already been locked up by now.
thats fucking awsome man, i wish i had that kinda bravery

but i aint down running from the cops ahaha

enuf.
01-06-2007, 11:38 PM
man, right now i would like to say fuck the police.
but i have to much respect for them.

mwhc
01-06-2007, 11:41 PM
ive painted along the interstate and also find it humerous when people honk. wtf is that supposed to do? lyke omg rofl&#33;

enuf.
01-06-2007, 11:49 PM
well it depends what your word is, maybe its " honk if your horny"
so when people honk you immediatly drop your pants and bend over.

that&#39;s what it&#39;s suppose to do :rolleyes:

wookiE
01-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by enuf.@Jan 7 2007, 01:38 PM
haha why man

C-money fresh!
01-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by enuf.@Jan 6 2007, 11:38 PM
like i see where your coming from like there risking there lives to help us buuuuut

go die

Sluts_r_us
01-08-2007, 07:23 PM
cops never helped me for anything.

crates
01-09-2007, 06:18 PM
broad daylight tagging is the illest.

-kNiVeZ-
01-15-2007, 03:47 PM
for me its early in the morning at 4 to 6 am, i dont really understand as yo why that is, maybe its the idea the the cops, at night are looking out for drug dealers, rapists and etc and are tougher on you, and that in the day its just easy guys, or nubs, but if im going to go bombing subs, its 1 am for me. im a day bomber, and plus, its not really suspicious taht you see a kid wearing all white with a bag in the morning, cz a lot of kids go to school and etc. its much more suspicious that you see a kid, at midnight, with a bag, when school ended hours ago. i guess its just the idea of blending in.. lol one time at night i made my own mask, from a shirt. hahah got it from here, made me feel all stealthy haha
the ninja mask thingy[/URL]

MiNZ
01-15-2007, 03:59 PM
i catch tags anytime of day but throwies and fill-ins i have to be sneaky bout my momma dont let me sneak out so i just leave around 3-4 am write until 6 then head off to school and on the weekends i stay with friends with cool parents

also if your writing in an area with a low crime rate most likely around 3 am cops aint gone roll past if your in a bad neighborhood cops will be all over the place just choose wisely

~LOOK~
01-15-2007, 04:04 PM
yea but my experience is the nice neighborhoods and low crime area&#39;s get buffed faster than you can get back there to flick it

bigtakeover
01-15-2007, 06:51 PM
i generally only paint at night, the only time i paint in the day is if i couldnt finish what i was doing, the previous night. i cant leave stuff up that looks like shit.

[NESTER]
01-15-2007, 07:10 PM
cops never helped me for anything.

hahah are you sure?..if there were no cops and law you would most likely be dead by now.

Tagger101
01-15-2007, 07:31 PM
I go out at night

cops hardly go around at night here

and its easier to hide places and blend in with things

unless its just handstyles

then i do some in day time

bigtakeover
01-15-2007, 10:13 PM
cops are lame, no matter what. theyve done more damage than good in my book.

LINKE
01-16-2007, 08:39 AM
I prefer to go tagging at night... :) i have a crazy story to :rolleyes: wel.... Once i was tagging with my friend (in the day) we were taging on this building then a grandma came and started asking us qwestion what are we doing and stuff... So my friend panicked alitle i just kept tagging and she walked away :D :D people are just scared of us writers :D so dont run if someone else on you just keep on taging and theyl go away. Only run if theres a cop

--Sketch--
01-16-2007, 09:01 AM
For me it&#39;s a mission from my mates house and getting a few jobs done or it&#39;s me walking around getting to know an area and then leaving a mark here and there. I won&#39;t hit a place in the day with a big piece just a tag. I live in an area where I can use subway lights or shit like that at night to see some good spots. Anyone sees us, we usually laugh and run, if it&#39;s just me, I brick it and run. Pedestrians only bother me if they ask what i&#39;m doing, or I am in my neck of the woods. Otherwise i&#39;d just camly walk away or duck out the way.
:huh:

kelso
01-16-2007, 03:12 PM
i usually bomb on my way to school, when iv&#39;e got a little bit of time and i can make my way to spot, or when im comming home from somewhere, like skateboarding. like 7 to 9 at night. i helps my feel more cautious at night when im doin the real dirty shhhiieet.

Kan2
01-16-2007, 04:41 PM
coming home from a buddys at like 12 at night. perfect. i dunna what you guys are talked about, but im not up at 5 am

3mpir3
01-17-2007, 07:22 PM
yeah a good trick is say ur sleeping over at a friends house then just go at like 1 or 2 thats what i do all the time,, plus even in the day time people tend to just look at u not many actually say anything

Rogue
01-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I don&#39;t really care. Today I fucked up a dumpster by my house on the way home, and nobody saw, or cared. But, I still prefer night.

bubsone
02-13-2007, 02:59 PM
i tag when ever i feel it is safe to do something day or nite. sunday afternoons are fun days to tag.

Rasp
02-13-2007, 09:17 PM
i just whip out my marker during the day, just to keep it safe
at night though around 10-11 is when i hit it up with paint

im just gonna say something:
the reason people are afriad of us at night is because of the the kids that
smash windows, break into places, and just screw things up; and then they say
they&#39;re writers and thats what ruins it for the artist

Darkeist
02-13-2007, 11:28 PM
day time, early morning or at dusk, i dont go at night because theres gangs every where so i gotta be super careful

die EDK!
02-14-2007, 06:40 PM
basically all i have to say is night is better becuase if your out at twelve u can just tell a cop your walking home or waiting for a bus

what is gonne be your excuse to be out 5 in the morning

kicklip9634
02-14-2007, 08:17 PM
i like going around 3 cuz i gotta get my shit ready then i gotta sneak out then i gotta walk to were it is i wanna hit up by then it around 4 then i hit it up get done around 4:45 and wait around and walk and get brakfast yumm&#33;&#33;&#33;

xXSARSXx
02-14-2007, 08:41 PM
im good with just doing tags and throwis and handys during the day but peices are for night time for me B)

InsaneSanity
02-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Day... Night... but my favourite time is like 4-00 am just getting light.. you can have more excuses than at like 2 am.. and it fells just soo magic..

mask_301
02-16-2007, 03:41 PM
it depends on the spot

bluntsthatarefat
02-16-2007, 04:06 PM
i gotta see what im doing thats all i care about

iv done some weak shit in the dark

stado
02-17-2007, 11:28 AM
night, because when you do it by day, and no one sees you, that means they also won&#39;t see your piece =)
just tell your mom you are gonna sleep at a friends house, and he tells his parents he sleeps at your&#39;s, and then stay away all night.
(we don&#39;t have gangs and stuff over here, so for me that&#39;s safe)
you only have to take care of that you slept enough the day before, and the day after B)

unknownbomber
02-17-2007, 12:36 PM
obviously you go at night...less cops less people less heat...unless your painting a chill spot like under a bridge or a tunnel

C-money fresh!
02-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by unknownbomber@Feb 17 2007, 12:36 PM
obviously you go at night...less cops less people less heat...unless your painting a chill spot like under a bridge or a tunnel
are you seriuos anyplace remotly dangerous or buissy get way more cops at night. if i got out at 2&#39;30 in the morn like i did a few weeks agao expecting to see less cops it wasnt nomal traffic kinda slow but most every other car was a cop and i got cought and driven home they didnt ask to look in my bag they just asked what was in it cuz they thought i was running away. yes they even told my dad that

dcite
02-17-2007, 02:30 PM
depends on the spot. if its chill, why would you ever want to be there at night??

urban-turban-one
02-20-2007, 11:39 AM
I dont know night would be a little easier but they both have their advantages. I would save the night time for bombings, especially on businesses. Signatures or quick throwies shouldn&#39;t be that hard to get up during the day. But if i wanted to do something big during the day i would stick to the bridges.

AMansNotACamel
02-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Yo, there is a cat that lives near me who writes orda, I ran into him the other day in the middle of the city, he bombs up walls and shit all around the city, he says people don&#39;t do shit and there&#39;s a very low police presense. But still I wouldn&#39;t do it :P

HawkeR
02-21-2007, 06:47 AM
well for me i like to write in about 5 in the morning no ones out only a few joggers occasanly..

i write
02-21-2007, 07:20 AM
yer early morning is my favourite time, less people of all kinds and thers still some darkness you jst need to b able to b fukd wakin up so early. 4-5 is my favourite time to go out.

CHUB
03-12-2007, 11:34 PM
I usually go out around 6-7. i just dont like night tagging. i mean, i like the cover of darkness, but the cops just seem to be more pointy when theres a guy walking down mainstreet at 10 with a backpack than a kid with a backpack in 6 in the morning when its liht out. u still get light, but less ppl out, and its less riskier moving around.

Flash_One
03-12-2007, 11:39 PM
I could give a fuck about what people think or say.. usualy they dont care but I do prefer night..

capitol
03-14-2007, 08:14 PM
I prefer doing shit at night, but i can only go out during the day.
I live in the outskirts and i cant drive..

Heab
03-14-2007, 09:00 PM
i cant realy sneak out because my sis and i share a room cause we live in a tiny fucking apartment and i cant really go out in the mornin because my dad wakes up at like 5:30 so i kinda have to go in the day unless im at a sleep over

MoLD
03-14-2007, 09:28 PM
stay at a friends house and go out with em around 4-5am and have them watch your back.

Kaze
03-14-2007, 09:56 PM
i write during the day like hit up the bus and shit
wen im goin home but usually go out nite more chill

EKSTATIC
03-15-2007, 12:02 AM
there both equal
altho at night your more likly to get stopped by cops if they SEE you
you gotta be sneaky like Ninja&#33;

bomb day and night &#33;

<SMK>
05-03-2007, 11:25 AM
I like the day because you can see wat ur doin and you wont get stopped by pigs for walking to you graff location, but night time is good 4 those walls that are on busy streets, but ya, you gotta be sneaky like a ninja :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

inert
05-03-2007, 02:15 PM
ninja&#33;&#33;&#33; :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Tryp
05-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I never even tried messin&#39; w/ that day shit ..

Kao.Ali
05-03-2007, 09:28 PM
I wrtie when the opprotunity presents itself simple as that. I can&#39;t make a big deal about going out to bomb, I pussy out

syrup2
05-03-2007, 09:32 PM
day time baby

hitting a non heat yard friday afternoon and hearing birds chirpin is magical

<SMK>
05-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by syrup2@May 3 2007, 08:32 PM
day time baby

hitting a non heat yard friday afternoon and hearing birds chirpin is magical
Magical, thats cute...... :P

Hask420
05-06-2007, 11:36 AM
both are fun but night time is easyer and day time is more of a challange casue there ppl everywhere

Flash_One
05-08-2007, 12:27 AM
night.. I mean I dont mind tags and stickers in the day and I only paint legal walls in the day.

kidkarl
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
i got arrested last time i busted a day mission

ShadowDwellerOner
05-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Night for anything after your first few pieces in the dark you get use to it. Im usually paintin in the night people take having light to paint for granted I swear. Nothings harder than thowing down a detailed ass outline in nearly pitch black. But it comes with time it eventually becomes just like painting during the day.

BOOGER KING
05-09-2007, 12:07 AM
both.
i normally bomb where ever i go on a normal day.
but night missions can be fun a fuck.

and latelatesuper early on a sunday or bombing train lines,

between 2 and 4 is best.

<---ACE--->
05-09-2007, 12:29 AM
i prefer the day around 4:00 ish because i get out of school right then and because u can see exaactly what you doin
but you got to be careful or just extremly confident
act like your not gonna take shitand just do it
ive goten away with that a few times
just if some passes by and they look at you just kinda nod at them and go back to it
if its nie lookin theyll some times notdo a thing

everlasting
05-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Heab@Mar 14 2007, 08:00 PM
i cant realy sneak out because my sis and i share a room cause we live in a tiny fucking apartment and i cant really go out in the mornin because my dad wakes up at like 5:30 so i kinda have to go in the day unless im at a sleep over
That weird i have the exact same thing, i share a room with my sister and my dad wakes up at 6 but i just walked out the back door at 2 am and came back at 4 and no one even new i was gone

drex 1r ife
05-25-2007, 08:36 PM
shit if fucking went bombing after school walking home and some lady chased she was like hey hey ima call the kops i ran like hell

SeKond6
05-25-2007, 11:37 PM
only time i bomb is after school cause thats when im with all my friends. lots of people look at me tagging but luckily theyre asians

eulo-partylenin
05-26-2007, 07:57 AM
i bomb chill spots during the day. unchill spots at 1 2 3 in the morning. and i just do all my marker tags during the day.

Nervone
05-26-2007, 12:11 PM
all day with a marker bout 8.30 at night for paint

be quick or be dead
05-26-2007, 12:38 PM
day time is so much chiller and easier cuz no one does shit they think&#39;&#39;this kid is a vandal hes prob gonna pull a knife on me&#39;&#39;

no need for nightime

TTO.TC
05-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Both :D

Synaesthesia
05-29-2007, 04:49 AM
I do it all during the day in this nice little chill spot, because its pretty shit trying to sneak out of my house.

saucy
05-29-2007, 10:06 AM
i know its kinda dumb but i got a van and every day after school me and my friends go hitting up all over the place, we just pul up to a spot, slide open the door, throw a couple tags and jam. were gunna start using a diff ride though cuz sum old lady said she got my licsence plate number and was gunna call the cops

SIKOE
05-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Nervone@May 26 2007, 11:11 AM
all day with a marker bout 8.30 at night for paint
:lol: Your toy ass is gonna get caught real soon. any where from 3 a.m ta 530 a.m ....Best times period.

SIKOE
05-29-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Synaesthesia@May 29 2007, 03:49 AM
I do it all during the day in this nice little chill spot, because its pretty shit trying to sneak out of my house.
What are u 12? U hitt chill spots and ur neer gonna get up, nor are u gonna get respekt.

TAGurIT
05-29-2007, 03:48 PM
both kinda

really early in the mornin (no ones up)
but ill tag anytime as long as no ones watching

.jug.
05-29-2007, 04:49 PM
whenever its alot funner at night tho.

tense
05-31-2007, 12:20 AM
tagging u can do easy in the day, but doing throwups n pieces in high profile places has to be done at night or early morning

angel7slayer
05-31-2007, 06:13 PM
only ups and piece i do in the afternoon, broaddaylight is in the ally

anti-anti-crime
05-31-2007, 06:28 PM
tagging u can do easy in the day, but doing throwups n pieces in high profile places has to be done at night or early morning
u dont necessarily have to b out at night to do high profile things. if u wanna do a fill or a throwie in broad daylight, u can do a drive by. u run up wit cans in ur bag, hand in the bag ready to throw up and just bomb, nobody is really going to stop u, theyll call the cops mayb. get a friend as a lookout, ive got walkie talkies so they just say chill if they c somebody coming

sir.holland
06-02-2007, 08:25 PM
ummmm...usually i will go out not to late at night. like tonight i plan on going out at like 10.00...meet up with a buddy...go to a spot and spray...then just hit up some markers and shit.

enigmatic
06-03-2007, 02:49 PM
you are all insane... after school? wtf? 830? at 830 im goin skating because its less hot. at 930 im chilling and watching a movie with freinds or some shit. at 1130 im considering going bombing. at 12.30 i actually pack up and at 1.30 i get busy. your all gonna get caught with your daytime shit seriously, are you all to pussy to walk out the front door when your families asleep?! ah ha ha.

AVID1
06-03-2007, 09:30 PM
I'll go at anytime that I'm free. that's how it should be. if you can't bomb that spot for whatever reason, go to a different one. what's the problem?

anti-anti-crime
06-03-2007, 09:52 PM
my mom was sitting right there when i clicked the link, haha

kingofgraff13
06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
i do my shit in tha afternoon but i might start doin it in tha mornin.

meRlin68
06-06-2007, 02:44 PM
early morning if ur hittn hot public spots, like 3-5am, if a cop sees sum1, especialy a juvenile, walking around at 12-3 theyll be suspicious as shit, around 5 they think ur an early bird

if its a less-urban public spot like in the suburbs just pretend 2 be a jogger n do it round 5am

or just do train trax (not yards) n shit in the day, no1s gunna be there, and u culd prolly hit a yard if its sunday

reka one
06-06-2007, 04:18 PM
or just do train trax (not yards) n shit in the day, no1s gunna be there, and u culd prolly hit a yard if its sunday

sike a dike

i walkin the train tracks ready to paint and theirs alot of mills and buildings but at this one stretch it goes by house and i guess some1 called the popo bc they showed up but didnt stop me bc i was like 20 feet up this hill

~$dead presidents$~
06-08-2007, 10:41 AM
sumtimes day but most of the time night..:)

5yn
06-08-2007, 04:05 PM
depends on the spot when i pice i like the day but bombing is defently a night time thing

Doce-idk
06-08-2007, 04:38 PM
when ever i can. just dont get caught

KLYPSE6193
06-09-2007, 12:24 AM
i go whenever i want i noticed its way less noticable when yur painting alone

TRIE1
06-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Day And Night!:d

TRIE1
06-09-2007, 11:43 AM
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

TRIE1
06-09-2007, 11:44 AM
:D...if this doesnt work i give up

TRIE1
06-09-2007, 11:44 AM
It Worked!:d

Just Another
06-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Nice tripple post...

anti-anti-crime
06-09-2007, 02:42 PM
nice job triple posting, mayb u should just make one post? or do u just talk to much?

NAME246
06-10-2007, 01:49 AM
tagging in the day is a lot easier because you can see your surroundings and can see people comming. But tagging at night is a lot funner. I tag day and night. It seems like more cops are out at night.

SOB
06-10-2007, 02:23 PM
If your talking about like 1am to like 5am then yes thats great but i think people are REALLY dumb to go bombin during the day..you could be on a roof and get spotted by just a random person looking at your window or you can be throwing it up someone where no one is around and all of a sudden someone passes by..BECAUSE its daytime. Unless you know a spot where its chill and you know you wont get caught during the day time..then dont do it. Night is best. I live in nyc..idk about you.

anti-anti-crime
06-10-2007, 03:04 PM
yea, sob is right, u cant do high profile spots during the day, but for throwing hands up and shit like that, u can do it either which way. ive been on roofs before in the daytime (not writin or anything, jus chillen with some friends) and cops pull up, but at night time its all chilled and shit

rolling roks
06-30-2007, 01:28 AM
i mostly tag with markers and mops
havent done throw ups in forever
but i do most of my shit during the day
i live with my parents
only 16
so i cant get out much at night
unless they are gone or i am with friends
veterans make fun of me for being young and
tell me how good the night life is
plz and thank you

RaGe2
06-30-2007, 01:49 AM
definetly at night
i usually dress in all black when bombing at night, so if i gotta run i hide and camoflauge good

rolling roks
06-30-2007, 01:58 AM
all blacks cool
but i heard grey is better for some reason
its some where on here i think...
but having a camoflague pattern on it should help break up your figure to blend in better
but i think thats for like tall grass and natural stuff

RaGe2
06-30-2007, 02:01 AM
yeah but i dont think they'll find me
cuz i'll hide somewhere dark, so if i get in it'll just look like shadows from the objects

Lucas
07-01-2007, 04:40 AM
I only tag at night and when I do I wear all black so if someone comes around I just hit the deck and no one sees me

tense
07-01-2007, 04:44 AM
ill tag day or night, either way, i can never be caught

exhale
07-01-2007, 05:07 AM
I only tag at night and when I do I wear all black so if someone comes around I just hit the deck and no one sees me

black would make you stand out more. wear gray or dark-ish gray colours instead.

Lucas
07-01-2007, 05:12 AM
I don't know man I usually only wear black anyway but everytime someone has come they haven't seen me.

backpacker
07-02-2007, 11:10 AM
i go early in the morning.