PDA

View Full Version : Being Paranoid?

Pages : 1 [2]

simple zen
05-28-2008, 04:38 AM
the fuck? over stickers? you peel as your walking up, slap the bitch like you're digging through your shoe and you're using that as a support for balance... in crowded areas...whatever.

i get mad paranoid when i go bombin'. it's inevitable but i don't refuse often.. unless my intuition is on fire and i'm like chiiiilllllll. i always seem to trick myself into believing i can talk my way out of it if i get caught or i could always ditch the cans and say i didn't do it but my first reaction is to run and if you get caught and they ask you why you dipped out just say that some fuck *****s was chasin you.

Hater-AiD~>
05-28-2008, 09:33 PM
the fuck? over stickers? you peel as your walking up, slap the bitch like you're digging through your shoe and you're using that as a support for balance... in crowded areas...whatever.

i get mad paranoid when i go bombin'. it's inevitable but i don't refuse often.. unless my intuition is on fire and i'm like chiiiilllllll. i always seem to trick myself into believing i can talk my way out of it if i get caught or i could always ditch the cans and say i didn't do it but my first reaction is to run and if you get caught and they ask you why you dipped out just say that some fuck *****s was chasin you.

we did that...we had the shit peeled already..he just saw us do it and pulled off the road..i think he worked at the place anyway

Cliff
05-28-2008, 10:04 PM
I cant put my finger on it. It's just something that happens. When you first start you just get really paranoid. But after you paint you feel so good.

simple zen
05-28-2008, 10:31 PM
i wish i had less paranoia so i could hit crazy spots that are so harsh and in everyones face. but that's some 3:30 in the morning type shit. and at that time. i'm never paranoid

kroc_oner
05-28-2008, 10:42 PM
im always paranoid when im out till i throw my first tag or w.e then im good

intaout
06-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Before a night of bombing I drink green tea, it keeps me calm and collected.
I have been traveling by bike lately its just more comfortable knowing you can
almost go as fast as cars on most roads, yet still get through parks and fields.

Starting in a park then moving to better spots helps alot as well.

fonone
06-03-2008, 04:31 AM
yeah true that, bikes are the shit.

AGEUNKNOWN
06-03-2008, 11:50 PM
dudes I totally know what you mean. The first thing is escape plan...... and find a place to stash/dump your paint.
my first time out on the street I was going to just spray some little wall by a main road. I was shaking like crazy and just trying to go as fast as I can, and midway through my fill the pigs started rollin the streets. Two of them passed me without lookin' back, luckily I was next to a bush. So just know your surroundings, know a good place to run to.

GRAP
06-04-2008, 02:30 PM
I get maddd paranoid like crazy. I don't like it because I wuss out on good spots that I regret not hitting once I get home. But yeah I'm trying to work on the whole paranoia thing and calm myself down. I'll try drinking green tea before going out like intaout mentioned.

(SoS)Viruz
06-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Scope the spot for a while that you want to go and Write, or do a quick thorwie. Like watch it for a couple of days to know your approach then go for it.

Divine89
06-16-2008, 09:52 PM
yup, and sometimes i still do. i felt the same way last night when me and my crew got in this huge fight with these posers from downtown but thats a different story lol..

point is, its the same feeling, like you know someones watching you or someone is on the way.. best way to get over it is to just go somewhere real chill, like under a bridge or somewhere industrial, and late at night when no one is around. once you get used to just being out and painting for a while its gonna come alot easier when youre somewhere more populated and more risky..

also once you get over the paranioa its actually a pretty usefull feeling...like once youre used to painting but you get the feeling again, something might actually be up...pay attention to your instincts, theyre there for a reason. you just gotta learn how to analyze that shit and know if its just the fact that youre not used to it or if its real..

hope that helped

I agree with mekr4, after i read that i left better. -use the paranoria wisely young grassbomber-

*cops roll out of the station* "my spidey-sense is tingling!!":D

Divine89
06-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Seriously,
everyone gets a rush.
its what makes you so addicted to graffiti.
like for instance, ill get chased, and instead of me being like fuck im quitting,
its more of a fuck that was mad i wanna do it again.

use the paranoia to your advantage, it makes you aware, instead of being laidback, and thinking, meh i might / mightnot get caught, you think, well this is the best way to do it, these are the risks, is it worth it ?

so use it, its like a spider sense for writers ( lol )

DAMNIT i thought i was being orginal with my spidey sense crack! but after i posted my crack on it i read this. HELL!:mad:

cds_dogg665544
06-17-2008, 01:46 PM
just dont look suspicious, i look at it this way your not going to get caught tagging... if you do your either fat, one of those indian kids who walk faster then they run, or really stupid. tags take like 4 seconds or less... what are the chances a cop or some "hero" is going to see you and most of the "hero's" are white/40ish/male/slightly over weight. (you should be able to out run them). and throwies shouldn't take more then 3 minutes. if you just chill and only run if you hear sirens, or see a cop, or see someone running at you usually hero's or property owners you should be good

lol im native/indian i always walk so fucking fast anywere even at school:p

accept my skin is white:( im only 25% native

Rambooboo
06-17-2008, 04:13 PM
i have to remind myself to slow down i get excited and startto go fast so i gotta breathe but yeah any one do that

Shiva.
06-17-2008, 11:41 PM
yeah, i've got to breathe too.
but i don't go too fast, i'm lazy

Mr yarbles
06-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Yeah
Being scared is all part of bombing
If you're really too scared
Go buya hockey mask and a hat.
hah I did it and it works fine
and no ones gonna fuck with you becuase you look scary
Hell i wouldn't fuck with a guy with a hockey mask
:)

Shiva.
06-18-2008, 12:02 AM
http://i11.tinypic.com/4tks0fk.png
wear this

Mr yarbles
06-18-2008, 12:15 AM
hah if you really have to
and you can roll those up to look like a beanie too
and then just pull it down

But seriosuly
Just get a bandana and put it over your face is you'r really that scared

ColdBlooded
07-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Or grow some stones and wear your original face?

EgoZen
07-21-2008, 06:59 AM
Just wander around the streets...
Look left and right...
Tag...
Hide the can and then just wander on..

Don˙t think about cops...
I think a lot about my ex when I˙m bombin` and stuff like
that..
It`s like a meditation

ColdBlooded
07-21-2008, 07:27 PM
You have all the right to be scared but dont think about the bad things that COULD happen, think about tomorrow driving by the mad spots you did...You most likely will not get caught, hokey masks and ski masks are a little played unless your positive this spot has a camera that isnt being watch 24/7, Look like a little kid walking around not a heaty cereal killer....

sc zombie
07-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Alright here's something that comes across my mind a lot. Whenever I'm about to go at night, I start thinking if a cop sees me at 1 am on the streets, he'll definitely pull me over because he'll think I'll be doing something I don't want anyone to see (which is right). But I go hit signs and stuff around my neighborhood in the middle of the day all the time and I don't have a problem with that because I've always got an alibi for being out (usually I'll put on my cross country stuff and say I was running... which technically is true). So tell me, is a cop gonna stop me if he sees me walking down the streets at night, or can I convince him I was just out on a night walk with my friend?

Klaz
07-25-2008, 05:32 AM
then take accurate precautions if it bothers you that much. stash all your stuff elsewhere, dont carry anything to do with graf in your house etc.

in general about being paranoid whilst bombing, youve just got to think to yourself that you came out here to do something and its something you HAVE to do. people die for this shit and if your overly worried about catchin a quick tag on that mailbox with that meanstreak then maybe you should ask yourself if your REALLY on this whole graff thing.

that said, dont get careless either haha.

SC ZOMBIE - cops are human beings, they all have a different level of tolerance or intelligence/intuition. some will believe you, most wont. and either way theyll probably ask to drive you home, if you refuse, theyll probably search you, at which point they find out what youve been doing and book you.

...all this can be avoided by running really fast.

foureyes
08-07-2008, 01:56 PM
i dont get all worried till after im done unless im not by myself
and i try hard to never go in some where i have not took a look at in daytime

Flitch
08-07-2008, 02:00 PM
ya I get that feelin
but it usually goes away after I write the first letter, then I think nah, it's no big deal.
last time though after i was done and leavin on my bike, i hear some guy yellin at me saying "what the hell are ya doin?". sucked cuz the only exit was near the guy, so i just hauled ass past him

Furious-StyleZ
08-07-2008, 02:56 PM
haha word up man..wats funny is i was just thinking about it too..like i get str8 paranoid from time to time..crazyness..but ye dat 1 dude said its better to b paranoid dan over confident..

simple zen
08-07-2008, 04:05 PM
paranoia is all part of the game. if you have someone with you, you usually calm your nerves more.

yesterday at 2 in the afternoon i did a huge throwup with cars zoomin' by me. dozens of people saw me, a couple honked their horns. i wouldn't have done it alone, i had a friend that was watching out for me. it was a fuckin' rush and a half i'll tell you what man. that shit sent tingles down my spine when i looked back at it, thinking "did i seriously just do that in the middle of the day".

Kali
08-10-2008, 11:04 PM
getting caught is the last thing on my mind all the time haha
i try to just get someone to keep 6 behind my back since icant see there lol

Royals
08-20-2008, 05:38 AM
http://i11.tinypic.com/4tks0fk.png
wear this

Or this

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2201/1812272563_b1f8b6fbf2.jpg

no one will want to walk up to this guy

simple zen
09-29-2008, 02:34 PM
bump this thread...

i don't think i'd be as paranoid if graffiti wasn't a third degree felony in my state. it's some fuckin' bullshit. the ones that aren't paranoid are the ones who don't care to get locked up. but if you're scared of jail, i assume graff isn't for you.

cds_dogg665544
10-11-2008, 04:26 AM
Im always scared when i see cars in parking spots or something cus i think theyll probly be a undercover in the car looking out maybe with bounoculars even i never been scared about this until this year cus under cover and police is jam packed here now its fucked

wrekstyle
11-03-2008, 07:07 PM
ive gotten used to paranoia from b4 i started graff...from other shit..but by the time i pick up graff..i bomb trailers like im the only one on earth....completely relaxed

point is...only way to get over it..is to face.

UR paraniod?...GOOD!...ur hands sweaty & shaking?...even better! Hit shit up anyway...thats how u get guts...but becareful tho yuh kno...

do wat eva gets u in ur zone get a beer a blut or somthing BEFORE u start ur mission

Writers From RI pm me...

abcd120
12-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Have no time to level your wow account (http://www.inwowgold.com/account/) ? Wanna find the best company? Place an order for wow power leveling (http://www.inwowgold.com/power-leveling/) on http://www.inwowgold.com is the best and securest way to power level your character to your desired high level fast. We have an outstanding world of warcraft power leveling (http://www.inwowgold.com/power-leveling/) experience. We have done a great number of orders for wow gold (http://www.inwowgold.com/) and have hundreds of orders for power leveling wow currently. We are sure that you can't get such an outstanding world of warcraft gold (http://www.inwowgold.com/) service as the same as we do. Our guys for wow power leveling are skilled gamers for years. They know how to power level your character in your satisfied way.

Baszma
12-14-2008, 01:16 PM
I agree that you gotta go out there and confront that fear, but you gotta be sober dude. I party hard, but not on a mission. That would be like doing some acid than tryin to rack 4 cans. In other words, not gonna happen.

kill_fred
12-14-2008, 10:10 PM
i had the same problem for a long time.i mean i was to scared to even put up slaps haha.put i mean just keep going out.start at chill spots and work you way into the more heated areas.its a progressive kinda thing.after i got locked i had to build up my confidence i guess until i was back to the point were i was calm enough to hit the streets.but also dont get cocky.thats important.you get caught when you get cocky.so dont...paranoia is bad for bombing.being cautious and alert will keep you out of trouble while being paranoid will just have you running straight to it.

wrekstyle
12-15-2008, 06:21 PM
i had the same problem for a long time.i mean i was to scared to even put up slaps haha.put i mean just keep going out.start at chill spots and work you way into the more heated areas.its a progressive kinda thing.after i got locked i had to build up my confidence i guess until i was back to the point were i was calm enough to hit the streets.but also dont get cocky.thats important.you get caught when you get cocky.so dont...paranoia is bad for bombing.being cautious and alert will keep you out of trouble while being paranoid will just have you running straight to it.
agreed man...i learned to deal with paranoia..

BY THE WAY..
how is it getting caught? do you gotta go through a lot of legal shit? finger pirnts or fines and court dates or somthing?..almost got caught pieceing and it jus crossed my mind..

kill_fred
12-15-2008, 07:34 PM
agreed man...i learned to deal with paranoia..

BY THE WAY..
how is it getting caught? do you gotta go through a lot of legal shit? finger pirnts or fines and court dates or somthing?..almost got caught pieceing and it jus crossed my mind..

its a felony.or a misdemeanor for little shit like tagging.so yeah your def. going to jail.then court appearance the next day then another month or two in jail till they find out what to do with you.im a juvenile so no prison for me yeah.you gotta pay restitution and like 100 hours community service.probation depends if you have priors or not..

Dedicated-To-The-Art
12-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Plan out were you goin to hit up. Go late at night. Wear dark clothing and a Ski Mask or Bandana and Hat to hide your appearance. During the day walk around town and scope out some spots then come back at like 11-12:30 on Weekdays or 12:30-1 on Weekends. Maybe have someone look out for you, do your shit then bail. Keep to the shadows alot too.

ZEUS1ONE
12-31-2008, 06:25 PM
i had a big problem at first and i figured out...
i started with slaps and would just put up slaps once i got real comftrable i put up tags and so on and so on gets easier

iPwnF00lz
12-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Plan out were you goin to hit up. Go late at night. Wear dark clothing and a Ski Mask or Bandana and Hat to hide your appearance. During the day walk around town and scope out some spots then come back at like 11-12:30 on Weekdays or 12:30-1 on Weekends. Maybe have someone look out for you, do your shit then bail. Keep to the shadows alot too.

Obviously seek out where your going to hit and have a plan ready, but definitely don't wear a fuckin ninja suit walking around town, and a bandana or ski mask will just add to that obvious suspicion of all dark clothing. If a cop were to come your way he would question you without thinking twice about it. Just try to do your mission quick when no one is around or looking.

iThrow
12-31-2008, 10:42 PM
word, whats all this shit about doing slaps before tags?
its a tag, like 10 seconds no ones gonna notice

Mr yarbles
12-31-2008, 11:26 PM

lawl you don't need to go out at midnight to catch a tag
Fucking seriously
all of myshit is done at bout 5 in the afternoon to about 9 or so
I've caught freeway spots at around 6
Shit aint that hard
Just grow some fucking balls and hit that trashcan
AInt nobody going to stp and get out of there car traveling down the road think about
I've had cops dive by me hn I'm cathing a tag
Most of the time they just don't see you or don't feel like stopping

kill_fred
01-01-2009, 12:02 AM
bullshit if a cop sees me catching a tag hes fucking stopping.always.
any excuse to fuck with you and get an arrest.i mean thats there job.cops hate writers anyways...

Mr yarbles
01-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Don't call me bullshit
I've had it happen catching a tag and a cop drives right the fuck on by

kill_fred
01-01-2009, 12:29 AM
i wasnt saying your bullshit i was saying its never happened to me....or the majority of people.are you like a ghost or some shit?i mean if they saw you theyd most definiterly stop you.but yeah its possible they didnt see you.idk man.but that doesnt seem likely ya know.lucky bastard.

DoctorOfCrime
01-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Nah that seems like bullshit man. What area you from ? If you lived in South Africa or some shit i could understand.......

iThrow
01-01-2009, 12:40 AM
man if you live in a big city cops got better things to do then stop to arrest a kid for a tag and go through all that bullshit when theres other shit goin on

Mr yarbles
01-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Nah that seems like bullshit man. What area you from ? If you lived in South Africa or some shit i could understand.......

lawlz it's happend twice homie
I'm from arizona

Queezy
01-01-2009, 04:05 PM
It happened to my friend too, we left a spot and he caught a tag on a stop sign and a cop drove right by. we were in shock cracking the fuck up.

ThatguywhodrinksTea
01-02-2009, 05:08 PM
one time i was with my friend and we were going up this really busy street tagging away i just finished one and a cop car pulled right by... like right beside me luckily he didn't see or car and kept going... that same night on that same street the same thing happend again.. lol

mekosbc
01-02-2009, 05:38 PM
im my area if a cop even sees you walkin down the street with a hoodie on they drive by like six times befor the realize you arnt doin any thing.... there has only been one time me and my boy lime had a cop drive by with out them stoppin... we just got done hittin a roof top and on our way down the side of the building the cop spot lighted us and kept going... haha i figured he was fat n lazy and it also was like 20 degrees out side so he didnt wanna lose his breath running after us and he didnt wanna get his lil piggy nose cold... winter bombin kicks ass.... and with that paranoid thing... if your tooo paranoid youll most likely get caught... if you have a minute window with no one around and you take 58 seconds to build up the balls to do it youll prolly get busted...

haze4life
01-02-2009, 06:41 PM
just go to value village, buy a cop costume and go out bombing, no ones will ever question youre authority. and boom no need for paranoia.

lifer
01-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Yeh u do that

moonboots
02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
put on a belt and tie up your shoes, always be ready to run

Queezy
02-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Yes^ Put on those pf flyers son!

moonboots
02-26-2009, 01:22 AM
first time i got caught those were the only things that i thought were shoes too lose pants too baggy...FUCK

Facedorateur
02-26-2009, 01:50 PM
^^not a good thing to post on a forum

Being to paranoid ruins it, you dont have any fun, and you cant get your shit straight.
Not being paranoid iprobably as bad cuz you start doing crazy shit that will get you in trouble

blunttokes
02-26-2009, 02:19 PM
dont be stupid and keep ur ears eyes peeled....

Basic954
02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Do a really ballzy spot your first time. Maybe just a hollow or something and BOOK IT. That's what I did and I was never paranoid again. It's pretty stupid, but it works. People were honking at me for a minute straight while I was putting up my throwie.

DirtyDozen520
02-27-2009, 11:47 AM
^sounds logical aha

sellers E.
04-18-2009, 04:30 AM
in my area, if a cop sees you out past 11 and your not in a car, they comfront u no matter what! and if ur under 18 they call your parents and take u home. it really sucks! i guess its the new curfew for minors.

nine one
04-29-2009, 12:49 PM
happends to me all the time. the way i like to overcome it is by staying calm and thinking positive. there is nothing worse then thinking negetive, and when i do write in crowded areas, i try not to act suspicious and try to play it off. like after im done i'd probbably cross the street and etc and just wonder around so incase a cop did see me or what ever he wouldnt get the chance to book me, or atleast as fast.

i still gett his feeling, even more now, been arrested twice.

GoGetSome
04-29-2009, 10:18 PM
embrace your parinoya while you can. i overcame my parinoya a while back and it starting to suck, my body is getting too relaxed and i have to constantly remind myself i could get into shit for what im doing and i should look around more because if i dont i just end up doing really bait shit.
No more blazing for me :P
lol

proNYNJA
05-06-2009, 01:07 PM
just go to value village, buy a cop costume and go out bombing, no ones will ever question youre authority. and boom no need for paranoia.
you do know impersonating a cop is illegal u idiot. so instead of doing Community Service if you get cuaght you'll be someones bitch up in County Jail

JasK
05-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Lol, I don't get paranoid when I do it, but when I'm home I'm thinking for like hours, shit, I should have checked better for cameras, lol.
I'm a hardcore toy, haven't been serious for awhile so I guess I'll get over it.

.HAZE.
05-14-2009, 12:28 PM
yeah im a toy too and just started throwin up stickers and tags and lastnight i did the dumbest thing possible. I THREW up a tag on a fucking van! im a fuckin idiot for that shit but whatever ill get over it. JUST GOTAA look out for those pigs and lay low

FrizzleFry
05-15-2009, 03:26 PM
just drink some superhuman colt 45 or OE800 and you will have more balls then you ever thought

..romero..
05-15-2009, 03:46 PM
bombing fucked up is something i advise against.tryna run drunk is a bitch an a half.smoke a bit an your straight.maybe one beer just to get the edge off but yeah going drunk like some cats i know is just stoopuhd.

FrizzleFry
05-15-2009, 04:02 PM
lol yah i no what you mean^^^ im just saying get in your comfort zone think happy thoughts what ever you gotta do to keep your mind right

VaNdAL xBA!x
05-15-2009, 04:07 PM
ya i think if your gunna go out
there is no reason to be paranoid it jus kills the whole excitement for me
i like to kinda block everyone else out i mean unless i see some car creepin then ima hide or run but people that arent cops shouldnt be a distraction
n i always go with atleast one person just incase someone trys fuckin with me n while one paints the other looks out

JasK
05-16-2009, 11:06 PM
^I always have a lookout too. Where I practice there's a lot of people usually.

..romero..
05-16-2009, 11:11 PM
fuck that.fly solo and learn to run fast.thats my life haha.but now that i hit trains i dont get chased to much.just helicopters an shit.thats about it.

im maaaad paranoid about helicopters.nothing else tho.i had to hide under one of the tboxes last night becuase of one of those damn things.whack shit.

kermet_1
05-19-2009, 06:37 PM
just helicopters an shit.thats about it.

im maaaad paranoid about helicopters.nothing else tho.i had to hide under one of the tboxes last night becuase of one of those damn things.whack shit.

gaddamn
im glad we dont have helicopters here
:p

Cure Sure Lure
06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Helicopters, sounds FBI style man.
Police seriously has nothing better to do.

slipyslipyslipymegeee
06-10-2009, 08:11 PM
i have depresion so when i paint i reallly dont give a fuck if a cop comes ill run

TheMurderousMisterMero_
06-10-2009, 08:29 PM
gaddamn
im glad we dont have helicopters here
:p

word..it sucks not being able to finish something without having to hide every 10minutes.

dreaken1993
06-22-2009, 02:01 PM
fuck them ghetto birds man you get chased by them bitches you better hope you in an industrial area glad my citys cops are just fat lazy fucks

ReKoNe~!
06-22-2009, 03:47 PM
i carry a RPG for the choppers

Spraycan Stories
07-05-2009, 02:33 AM
Im usually solo.
Im a huge pussy too, doesnt help.

TECKN
07-06-2009, 10:09 AM
mostly solo now
but im just chill
just gotta look around every couple seconds but your straight

DirtyDozen520
07-06-2009, 11:24 AM
only time i get paranoid is when i hear sirens after finishing throwie

overkoshuss
07-06-2009, 05:11 PM
when i got caught tagging a brown guy pulled up behind me on the busy street and was talking on his phone. because he was a minority i thought he was just obeying the law and pulling over while he talked. fuck was i wrong. jst goes to show ya, if u see a minority... run

ATL
07-13-2009, 06:09 AM
I used to tweek out alot thinking everyone is watching but got over it pretty quick/. Im a lil more carefull then before since cops are looking out more in my area (Portland ME)

proNYNJA
07-13-2009, 06:18 AM
man im starting to get paranoid again cuz every time i go out i be hearing helicopters in the distance and im fack i hope thier not coming for me, and this weekend they really fucked me over. like i was going to go bombing on Saturday night and i was heading to the wash, and a fucking helicopter was hovering over the wash so i called it off. then just now i was heading to the fucking trax and a helicopter was hovering over the fcking tracks so i was like aint this a bitch and went back home.

trowel
07-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Im usually solo.

Finally a real cat on the site lmao...

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a pussy but i am paranoid as fuuuuck.

I do run for at least an hour a day to build up my escape ability...I been caught once before...that shit won't EVER happen again. (*knocks on wood*)

TheMurderousMisterMero_
07-13-2009, 01:38 PM
lololol.i got caught in a thunderstorm last night..just thought id share that.sucks when your like 2 miles away from your house and its pissin buckets and hailin outside.

Darko
07-30-2009, 03:31 AM
i feel tha same exact way homie, the only thing is that im 14, so i feel like when all the big time taggers come around who are like 17-21 then i feel like they hate me even if i dont buff them out, course i always carry around my pair of knuckle dusters but still...and to get over the paranoya, i just roll hella deep when i go out, i feel a lot more confident if theres more people, like as if people are scared of us snd that i have to impress my homies

-Empty-Can-
08-01-2009, 11:53 PM
The only thing im scared about is havin a can on me. ill bomb but i just dont wanna be seen with a can. But ive figured out ways to keep them hidden

salty302
08-02-2009, 12:10 AM
im only get shook when im extra visable like i hit hands in front of people but not like 40people u feel me

Zarb
08-03-2009, 06:56 PM
A couple weeks ago me and my friend were out painting and got seen by the cops, we ran, started walking back home and then got spotted again and had to dip again running in peoples backyards and shit. Anyways yeah Ive never been paranoid until after that, havent gone out to paint yet since. For some reason it just shook me alittle, Im thinking I just gota say fuck it and force myself out again I know once I go I wont be scared anymore

STFUPPERCUT
08-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Im usually solo.

Finally a real cat on the site lmao...

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a pussy but i am paranoid as fuuuuck.

I do run for at least an hour a day to build up my escape ability...I been caught once before...that shit won't EVER happen again. (*knocks on wood*)

word. i smoek mad chronic so that shit doesnt help either. -with paranoia and with running. i never been caught running i wont stop till im coughing my lungs out.

markingz.
08-10-2009, 11:19 AM
i'm usually really paranoid when i go out

Obiz_BFM
08-14-2009, 12:58 AM
90% of bad things you think are gonna go bad arent

Keso
09-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Man I just went writing early this morning. I was so freaked out. Right after I got done tagging a door I saw a cop. I sat on some stairs shitting brix for like a half hour before I went to tag again.

Nine9
09-14-2009, 08:51 AM
If you weren't a bit paranoid & scared, it wouldn't be as much fun.

EST2007
09-14-2009, 10:00 AM
dude fuck being paranoid, the average joe citizen doesnt give a fuck enough to take time outta their busy day to become joe hero, shit, i've caught tags in front of subway workers and they didnt give a shit. the way i see it, the more casual you act, the less you are noticed and you can get away with a LOT more shit...

Rick the ruler
09-14-2009, 05:09 PM
dude fuck being paranoid, the average joe citizen doesnt give a fuck enough to take time outta their busy day to become joe hero, shit, i've caught tags in front of subway workers and they didnt give a shit. the way i see it, the more casual you act, the less you are noticed and you can get away with a LOT more shit...
I'd agree being from the Balto./D.C metro area, it's like that. I'm now in some fucking hole in the wall, small, out of the way, backwoods, no oppurtunity, town for a few months and all the elderly peps are like watch dogs...not even elderly they'd all drop a dime. in small towns everyone knows everyone. even if they dont know you personaly. I'm paranoid until I get back to modern civilization.

weakfingers
09-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Being paranoid is just a mindset. Personally I think If you are tagging just do it casually and it will come out smoother and less people will notice what your doing. Just try doing a tag with nothing in your hand in the middle of the day and see if anyone will say anything.

Paranoia In peiceing, you just has to be overcome in you mind. I get super scared when I paint alone in a sketchy place, My lines will be shakey, I will rush it and i will forget alot of things. The only way I see to overcome this is to paint where you feel comfortable. I paint alot during the day in very low traffic spots. If I wanna paint a high traffic spot I go early in the morning right when the sun rises, No-ones outside and if people are they usually in a rush to get to work and wont stop you.

Sidenote - If your from a small town why are you writing graff in high traffic places. The only people who look at graffiti are cops and other writers, Which in your case alot of people probably don't write in your town.

Elno
09-23-2009, 04:38 AM
I get paranoid if im soloing at 3am which i dont really do ever. I like to paint tunnels and bridges in the early hours with 2 or 3 guys max. Thats just me though

massacreman
10-21-2009, 09:58 AM
lione (http://lione.xevaa.com/note/126943/wen-chung-leng.html)upotw (http://upotw.xevaa.com/)but (http://but.xevaa.com/note/128518/part-chu.html)thtt (http://thtt.xevaa.com/note/128785/by-yung-lady.html)ghhjk (http://ghhjk.xevaa.com/)

go date ur dog
on topic: yeah act as casual as you can, i once was really hyped up and paranoid, which made me vulnerable, sort of, than a guy walked past me while i was tagging and he slammed my head and i woke up 2 hours latyer at the police station, if i acted like a tough ass bitch instead of a pussy 14 yo, he wouldnt have beaten me.

hecktor
10-22-2009, 11:23 AM
no your not.... i hate when people say that....

as for becoming not paranoid u just need to get out of bombing the burbs frist.... NEVER DO THAT

second just paint, painting should be a time when u feel free not overly paranoid i been busted and cuffed 2 time when i was under 18 and once when i was over... its part of the game but u really need to get out and bomb if u cant even paint at night how do u even expect to daytime bomb?

unless he steps on the third rail.

BlacktodaFuture
10-22-2009, 07:29 PM
when i 1st started i was paranoid now i just dont care. after a while you find out that most people wont say shit, but when im doing peices or something im paranoid, not for people or cops but for hobos bc a hobo chased me one time.

Black Flag
10-22-2009, 07:35 PM
I am more paranoid about the shady fucking spots I always go hit up then getting caught. Like I mean cops are terrible but you can get through it if you keep your cool. But running into a group or just a single fucked up person in a bad spot is what I am always worried about.

Like I will be honest, I am no badass the last thing I ever want to do is get into another physical fight with somebody.

Decide
10-22-2009, 08:22 PM
just think about how good its gonna look after and seeing it everyday when u go by it and dont be a bitch

PeeInTheShower
10-23-2009, 01:26 PM
I am more paranoid about the shady fucking spots I always go hit up then getting caught. Like I mean cops are terrible but you can get through it if you keep your cool. But running into a group or just a single fucked up person in a bad spot is what I am always worried about.

Like I will be honest, I am no badass the last thing I ever want to do is get into another physical fight with somebody.

after reading your post, i've decided that i think you should take up golf.

i've been olo, in a neighborhood that borders that highway (and all you south floridians know about the neighborhoods in dade and broward next to 95) walking through people's backyards trying to get to the soundwall facing 95... thinking to myself "all it takes is one crazy mother fucker to see me creeping in his backyard at 3 in the morning and i'm a dead man".... but that's why if i'm in a mad sketchy spot i bring some old metro throwaway phones to hand out in case someone wants to pull my card.

Inlyn08
10-23-2009, 05:57 PM
If you're worried about bums and crackheads.. bring bags of sugar and shit for decoys.
If you're worried about other human beings and getting into fights.. bring smoke bombs?

And if you're worried about this post.. Delete System32.
It works!

Black Flag
10-24-2009, 01:55 AM
after reading your post, i've decided that i think you should take up golf.

Why cause I am not 'hard'? Graffiti has nothing to do with how badass you are or how brazen you walk in the streets. So you just being a dick or one of those people who honestly thinks the heads from such vids as state your name and war are so cool?

PeeInTheShower
10-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Why cause I am not 'hard'? Graffiti has nothing to do with how badass you are or how brazen you walk in the streets. So you just being a dick or one of those people who honestly thinks the heads from such vids as state your name and war are so cool?

it has nothing to do with being hard, if you can't stand your ground in a train yard, or in a shitty neighborhood, or in a pennit, then why bother to go if you're just gonna get got for your paint? graffiti is violence, drama, confrontation, passive aggression (if you just like to line nigghas n never intend to meet them), all about your heart racing a million miles an hour, being the only white boy in the hood, knowing that it doesn't matter how well you can fight, just matters if you're ready to hit that crackhead with your backpack full of paint.

Black Flag
10-24-2009, 04:30 PM
it has nothing to do with being hard, if you can't stand your ground in a train yard, or in a shitty neighborhood, or in a pennit, then why bother to go if you're just gonna get got for your paint? graffiti is violence, drama, confrontation, passive aggression (if you just like to line nigghas n never intend to meet them), all about your heart racing a million miles an hour, being the only white boy in the hood, knowing that it doesn't matter how well you can fight, just matters if you're ready to hit that crackhead with your backpack full of paint.

Well said. Thank you actually, this is some advice I was actually looking for.

TrandomnesstwO
10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
First times going out,I was paranoid,but managed to tag even in heat spots.
Later I could do heat spots,but not with paint,in the end I was doing hollows and shitty burners in the afternoon on main roads.I was going solo all the time,every up was by myself.Then I got caught doing a little tag on an apartment building while high.Now about 10 months after Im still moving up the chain again.Comes naturally if your heads right.
If youre really fucked,take a clonezapam with a shot of whiskey.

explosivo_420
10-25-2009, 12:34 AM
yeah walk thru Overtown when your the ONLY white person, theres a broad daylight shooting with an AK47, cops raiding everywhere with help from Helicopters above. *****s running up to you for change or to cop whatever.

i'm not going to have an old phone on me to just give away. no's the fucking answer, point blank. no you ain't hitting my black and mild, no theres no cigarette for you, no i don't want your powder, no change. "I hear it in your pocket!" yeah and can't do it for you buddy. Siya Nara

If your paranoid about police or thugs then your not going to get your shit done, its about getting from point A to C, have to keep focused on the trip, worrying about frivolous shit will not get you there.

PeeInTheShower
10-25-2009, 08:58 PM
yeah walk thru Overtown when your the ONLY white person, theres a broad daylight shooting with an AK47, cops raiding everywhere with help from Helicopters above. *****s running up to you for change or to cop whatever.

i'm not going to have an old phone on me to just give away. no's the fucking answer, point blank. no you ain't hitting my black and mild, no theres no cigarette for you, no i don't want your powder, no change. "I hear it in your pocket!" yeah and can't do it for you buddy. Siya Nara

If your paranoid about police or thugs then your not going to get your shit done, its about getting from point A to C, have to keep focused on the trip, worrying about frivolous shit will not get you there.

i didn't know that so much drama goes down when you're bustin out meanstreak scribbles.

boodah
10-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Why's this thread still running 10 pages later? It like rolling a stop sign, are you paranoid then? How about jaywalking? Busting a U turn in a no Uturn intersection? Just keep an eye out while your tossing your shit up and keep six for your partners.

aqsd8415d7
11-19-2009, 05:19 AM
hjdhowq (http://www.beklo.com/hjdhowq/53398/Mody+subjects.html)ladenal (http://www.beklo.com/ladenal/64488/Prescott.html)kkasjdpoq (http://www.beklo.com/kkasjdpoq/134121/Tuhang+Sun.html)loveing287 (http://www.beklo.com/loveing287/69884/Gao+days+clouds+to+write.html)andmeyou (http://www.beklo.com/andmeyou/53882/The+study+of+the+outcome+of+the+vote.html)

smokeitup
04-26-2010, 03:15 AM
its not being paranoid when *****s out to get you, its being smart. watch ya back stay strapped be alert.

TANK
04-28-2010, 08:42 PM
the thing is that you gotta learn to live off the paranoia. i remember my very first "real" tag. at school in the bathroom, heart was pumpin and i was sooo psyched, i just whipped out my marker and made that wall my own... since then i knew graff was what i wanted to do. i loved it. kids were gettin called in and questioned and shit, when i just sat back knowing that it was me and i loved every fucking second of it. since then ive moved on to painting on the streets and its like 100x better. you just get that sense of accomplishment and adrenaline that makes you wanna do it aaalllll day.

One Evil
04-29-2010, 02:42 PM
graff makes u paranoid no matter what ur doing.. same wit drugs.. so just do ur thing.. keep ur eyes and ears pealed for noises or ppl.. just keep walkin if a thug or a cop or a civilian is walkin near u.

Get Rekt!
07-11-2010, 11:51 AM
i always paint chill spots. lets me get away from people and just do whatever. get my mind straight and dont have to worry about gettin busted. under highway bridges is pretty sick. or junk yards. i never feel paranoid doing shit like that and it just feels good to be able to get away for awhile.

MERTAone
07-14-2010, 05:19 PM
i dont personally get up much..but one thing that helped me was just to do a bunch of fuck shit like throw firecrackers at school or do like snatch-n-grabs at the store or try meth or some crazy shit get your confidence up so you can just be like "no big deal its not as crazy/bad/dangerous as when i..."

rolling fresh kush
09-28-2011, 05:46 AM
smoke a blezzy

spher
12-05-2011, 01:03 PM
if u were walking up the road and saw a guy tagging what would u do ??

Skadeem
12-08-2011, 11:19 AM
smoke a blezzy

If I smoke before I wanna get shit done....it usually doesn't get done. I've got WAY more weed smoking experience than graff experience(4 years versus one year). Idk the combination just makes me paranoid for the most part....then I hot boxed my car went to bomb and got nabbed....now it's different day by day. I guess keep it in moderation? I just always end up smoking two blunts of headies with friends and I'm just too slow for that shit

Mr. November
12-08-2011, 04:03 PM
If I smoke before I wanna get shit done....it usually doesn't get done. I've got WAY more weed smoking experience than graff experience(4 years versus one year). Idk the combination just makes me paranoid for the most part....then I hot boxed my car went to bomb and got nabbed....now it's different day by day. I guess keep it in moderation? I just always end up smoking two blunts of headies with friends and I'm just too slow for that shit

Hah yeah one time I bombed with my friend while he was high and drunk and he just took forever to do anything. I was more parnoid than he was hahahaha

snazer
12-08-2011, 04:36 PM
My friend always paranoids ..-.-

smokeitup
12-09-2011, 01:20 AM

dont take a car to where your gonna bomb, take a bike or somethin that way u can get away from cops easier.

smokeitup
12-09-2011, 01:21 AM
+ it causes suspicion and cops are more likely to harrass you if your the only one parked in a car park that late at night they sometimes do patrols as well.

robbiepickton
12-10-2011, 10:12 AM
aight so im paranoid as hell right now n heres where im at... i got booked for theft and the cop searched me and found slaps in my coat with my throw n hand on em. I slipped when he asked if it was my shit n said yes.. so now hes got flicks of my stickers that he plans to send off to the local graff officer and said if theres any of it around the city im gettin charged. would they be able to make that association between the slaps and anything out on the streets? considering that they would be the exact style... i would need to be able to disassociate myself from the shit out on the streets...

jack666
12-10-2011, 01:34 PM
@robbie you should just have said its was not your shit ....

B-36
02-20-2012, 06:41 AM
paranoia is what keeps you from getting busted

aaesoo
02-20-2012, 11:06 AM
take some benzos, you'll have balls of steel. liquor coke and meth work well too from what i understand.

that or just get over it.

and robbie you're fucked if you already told a pig it was your shit. especially if it's the same style. only thing you could do now is get rid of all the evidence you have, and when the cops find your shit around town say you were confused by the cops question. like say you thought he wanted to know if the sticker's belonged to you, not if they were made by you. if they ask you who made them then just shut the fuck up, like you shoulda done in the first place.

B-36
02-20-2012, 11:14 AM
drop dat knowledge rofl, but srsly, just deny everything or stfu. Also, how expensive is benzos?

GooberOne
04-25-2012, 03:03 AM
everyone is a little.dont worrie about it if your doing throwies you could so one in like 45 seconds and it takes cops to respond to a call like 15 minutes

8=====D
05-08-2012, 08:42 PM
^fag

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
05-08-2012, 09:15 PM
^ferking dumpass

pover
05-09-2012, 11:43 AM
I tend to not write in certain places because my mind makes me think there are cameras or something. I might just be a fucking pussy.

8=======D
05-10-2012, 08:07 PM
YOU COULD SAY

yOURE SCARED OF CAMERAS

YEAH BABY

http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/image.php?u=68640&dateline=1336515872

pover
05-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Hahah good one

G_CAL
05-28-2012, 01:11 PM
If the cops come just run you can't stop you idiot .
Some cops are cool and just have you wipe it off and some are dicks and will take you .
And if you get caught and go infront of a judge admit that you did it and they might give you a break .
Happened alot to tagger's i hear.
BUT IF THE COPS ARE THERE TELLING YOU TO STOP FUCKEN BOOK IT !

spookza2
06-10-2012, 01:39 PM
to get your name you'll have to get your name out there so the only answer is pretty much smoke a fatty and have a good time with it relax and have fun you'll have to take risks just always wear a mask alllllllllways

Sicotik13
06-10-2012, 04:46 PM
without paranoia i feel like it wouldnt be as fun, thats what gets the adrenaline pumping for me is the chance of getting caught. just dont stay in on spot for to long, even if someone calls the cops it takes ATLEAST 5 minutes for them to show up so if you can get in get out within like 3 your fine, and then if you ever do get caught just remember if they ask you questions that means they dont know forsure which means they cant take you in so they are just trying to trick you into admitting you did it. if they KNOW you did it they would tell you to put your hands on the wall and arrest you right there. as long as your smart and fast you shouldnt have a problem!

graffiti bad boy
06-10-2012, 06:10 PM
wear a mask alllllllllways

hahahhahah faggot

Tempa
06-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Hit the cops with donuts and keep working on you're shit

badder boy
06-18-2012, 06:13 PM
hit the cops with donuts and keep working on you're shit

wow u r so kool and non konfrmist

Tempa
06-18-2012, 09:21 PM
wow u r so kool and non konfrmist
omgeeeee thanks!

aaesoo
06-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Fucking deal with it, you're paranoid for a good reason, you're doing something illegal in a place that people necessarily WILL see. It's part of the lifestyle. If you're that much of a pussy/badass, however you wanna look at it, do some drugs. Coke, benzos, alcohol, speed, and probably a bunch of other ones too, will all help with that feeling of paranoia, but, in my experience at least, will serious impede the quality of your work.

Personally I'm only really paranoid before I start hitting a spot, the second that first dot of paint hit's the wall that's all I can think about though, and the leftover paranoia just gets drowned out. THAT's probably a really bad thing though haha.

-tang-
06-22-2012, 09:11 PM
i get hella paranoid ill tag not really thinking about it. its after i do i start thinking ima get caught and fines. i sometimes think i should go clean it off but i never do and havent been caught yet i just sketch out alot

Eurothrash
10-18-2012, 05:49 AM
"it's not the question if you are paranoid, but if you are paranoid enough". Always take precautions and stay cool.

dirt diggler
10-18-2012, 08:39 AM
being that graffs against the law !and ure on one of the biggest graffiti sites talking like grow a set of balls! and delte this thread know the rules of the game before u play !! "wshoner ykm"

Eurothrash
10-19-2012, 02:50 AM
wut? English, do you speak it?!

Jaset
10-19-2012, 04:09 PM
i think its good to be a little paranoid. when i first started writing i was pretty scared of getting caught and everything but as i started more and more it kinda died away and you feel like youre unstoppable. which isnt really good because its easier to get caught and everything so i think its good to still be a little paranoid about everything

Burton679
10-22-2012, 09:39 PM
plan plan plan. http://www.zhujiad.com/5-10.jpg

Mayers89
10-26-2012, 03:37 AM
it happend to me also http://www.zhujiad.com/5-10.jpg

xBOTx
11-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Im scared to shit to bomb

RXcamo
02-18-2013, 06:24 AM
My problem is Im too paranoid. I've been out quite a few times and not had this problem.But since I've been caught twice in like 2 months,i get sketched out when a car passes because i think its a cop car or someones gonna jump me :( I hate being paranoid

cresnt
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Today was my first chase. I was scared as fuck while being chased, but you know. It was still fun as fuck

krate631.abq
02-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Eh the only time that I was ever chased was like a week ago. I got off the bus(city) on my way to school and it was just kind of sitting there for a while and so I said fuck it and did a quick tag on the side with a magnum. Overall I think I should be more paranoid.

toop
02-27-2013, 02:34 AM
just gotta suck it up

shit happens ive been arrested painting a chill trackside drain yet ive had plenty of chases n shit where i got away

Arose.One
02-27-2013, 03:20 AM
do bath salts with spray cans duct taped to your hands and poles in your sleeves so that you can't spray yourself in the face. it makes it real easy.

tom
03-15-2013, 05:07 PM
I don't know guys, I think I'm just to young for this kind of art. I really love street art, I work hard for my big stencils but it seems that I can't get away with them. Btw, I'm 15 and in the past months I have spent lots of money on MTN cans but I haven't done anything special with them, apart from one or two tags. I really need some help, every fucking time when i tried to put a stencil on a wall I'm just to scared to be concentrated enough to do a good and beautiful work. I live with my dad, my mom works in another country and if my dad finds that I'm doing things like these... I don't know... I don't think he is going to be too happy, once he was a cop too. I live in Romania btw and here the law isn't too harsh for graffiti, if you get caught in ''action'' ... probably you're going to get a fine but not a very big one, the maximum you can get is something like 150 bucks (500 RON in Romanian money) so no jail or community service or something like this but I'm so scared of being chased by the police, what if they drive me to the station... will my father be announced ? I know, I know... this sound like I'm just a stupid toy searching for cool things to do, but I'm not. I work with passion on every damn stencil I cut. Please guys, give me some advices. Or should I wait till I grow up a little ?

no-sleep
03-16-2013, 01:05 AM
you should quit this aint for you. scared of being chased, you dont have legs you cant run or something?

SENDone905
03-16-2013, 05:53 PM
If you can rack, then you can paint at night.

Cyco
03-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Im like paranoid as fuck before doing it, but then when I start tagging I turn off my brain and concentrate on my tag & my ears. I get like addicted after doing 1 tag and simply have to do another one.

Cyco
03-17-2013, 12:03 PM
I don't know guys, I think I'm just to young for this kind of art. I really love street art, I work hard for my big stencils but it seems that I can't get away with them. Btw, I'm 15 and in the past months I have spent lots of money on MTN cans but I haven't done anything special with them, apart from one or two tags. I really need some help, every fucking time when i tried to put a stencil on a wall I'm just to scared to be concentrated enough to do a good and beautiful work. I live with my dad, my mom works in another country and if my dad finds that I'm doing things like these... I don't know... I don't think he is going to be too happy, once he was a cop too. I live in Romania btw and here the law isn't too harsh for graffiti, if you get caught in ''action'' ... probably you're going to get a fine but not a very big one, the maximum you can get is something like 150 bucks (500 RON in Romanian money) so no jail or community service or something like this but I'm so scared of being chased by the police, what if they drive me to the station... will my father be announced ? I know, I know... this sound like I'm just a stupid toy searching for cool things to do, but I'm not. I work with passion on every damn stencil I cut. Please guys, give me some advices. Or should I wait till I grow up a little ?
Im 15 too. And I actually didnt want to mention it because I thought I would get comments like: F off, kid!
But, if you are scared to do it alone, take a friend with you. I feel like way better when Im not alone. I live in Germany, so I will get a 120USD fine for a tag which is like 15x15cm big, and up to 30 hours of community service (Friend of me got caught doing a little marker tag). If you think you are too slow, believe me, you are WAY faster while you're scared as fuck. If you still think you wouldnt make it, then how about you just go jog for 10 minutes everyday? And, as far as I know, Romania is just like Bosnia. People dont give a shit as long as you dont do it on a religious building or on their property. I dont know how tall you are, but if you are as tall as a 18year old you can wear a black hoodie while going out. People will most likely become scared because they will think you are 18 and stuff. Just check how you feel comfortable. Getting caught is a part of it, we all knew the risks when we first did a tag or whatever.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
03-17-2013, 06:25 PM
fuck off kid

biblebeltbangerz
03-17-2013, 07:56 PM
the risk of getting caught IS the best part of going out and doing that stuff.

no-sleep
03-17-2013, 11:14 PM
hahaha

Cyco
03-18-2013, 01:06 PM
fuck off kid
I love you too :)

wolfgang2142
03-24-2013, 05:17 PM
Im 14 and i've been writing stupid ass toy shit with markers since I was eight and started spray cans last year.

wolfgang2142
03-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Got caught the first time I went bombing, I was compltly disorganised I hadnt even drawn what I was gonna write or decided where. I was just walkingg down this street with my friend and we were such dumbasss cuz it was during the day. I tagged one wall in this alley and did another on the next building about 15 ft away. My friend was the worst fuckin look out. He didnt tell me when this dude started walking towards us until the guy was less than 10ft away. We both fuckin blitzed but it was in the winter in montreal and the ice was slippery as fuck so we both slipped and the dude tackled us. He held onto both of our shirts and took pictures of our tags and called the cops. It took them a fuckin hour to show up. We waited for an hour in the freeaing cold. I was 13 and didnt have any ID i look alot older than I am since im tall (14 and 6ft) and when the cops showed up they decideed they didnt have to speak english to me so when I fumbled around saying my birth day in french they got suspicious that I was lying. Luckily I didnt have any weed or a knife cuz they patted me down. they didnt even cuff us tho. Eventually they took us to the police station and after pretty much asking us all the same shit they asked when we were in the car they let us go with a warning and told our parents. So im kinda paranoid.

Foo
03-24-2013, 08:26 PM

Get someone you trust and have them be a lookout.

peak300
06-11-2013, 12:17 AM
lock your self in a public toilet cubicle and tag the fuck out of it. The paranoia will go away then. Also, think of it this way, is a normal person going to call the cops if they catch a glimpse of you putting up a tag? No. Its natural instinct to not dob people in, especially when its not on their property and its not effecting them. I know if i saw someone tagging the back of a street sign id bethinking "whats the point? the cops will take five minutes to get here and the writer will be long gone by then,". the point is people think its NOT WORTH THE HASSLE! Anyway, take away paranoia and you take away the thrill ;)

Crookenhagen
06-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah I've had paranoia. But then I just think to myself; Am I gonna be a graffiti writer? I tell myself yeah. Am I gonna be a pussy paranoid bitch writer? No. Then I ante up and do what I do just to stay true to myself.

Dreg one
06-30-2013, 11:06 PM
You kids need to calm down, it is graffiti, you aren't raping people in the streets...

I have been busted once and the security guard broke my shoulder and stomped me pretty good before the cops showed up. $500 restitution, my name on the radio and in the new paper. I continue to write the same thing in the same town. Since then I went out at 5am because I couldn't sleep and stumbled upon a writer I have been looking for for at least 3-4 years. respectful kid, knows his shit... would always see that he would show up at spots I painted, leave a tag somewhere near by and respect my shit. I stopped him and shook my bag of paint cans to give him the signal that 'its all good, i write too' we went off all morning, probably 20 throwups and a few straight letters, we dumped 20 cans easily in 4 hours. We were finishing up and dude who writes SOEL said 'Im fucking starving, im gunna go home and make a big ass sandwich" As we walked off the bridge we had just painted we were cornered by 2 cop cars. we were fucked. hands covered in paint, open bags with paint cans, markers, stickers with our shit already on them. SOEL was drunk and I was dead sober, we did not know each others names and he was breaching probation to just have the cans on him (he had been popped several times) I explained to the police as calmly as I could that I can't go to jail, I can't loose my job and I can't pay for a lawyer, I told them I would take off my socks and wipe up all the tags we put on the bridge with a bottle of rubbing alcohol i had brought (thankfully they only thought we had used markers on the top of the bridge and didn't take a look at out 2 letter throwups under the bridge... I am amazed they didn't notice) I cleaned off all of our tags and said "OK man, let us go home, i'll get him out of here, you don't want paper work and we don't wanna go to jail" They grabbed SOEL by both of his arms, cuffed him and pulled markers/stickers out of his pocket that said SOEL. They then opened his wallet and I smelled the overwhelming smell of kush that he had shared with me earlier... the cops said "mmmm, smells good" then looked sternly into my eyes and said "GO.HOME!" I didn't sleep the night before and had been around paint fumes for hours, I had to ask "did you say what I think you did!?!" he said "YES! GO HOME!" I turned and left and didn't look back, green and blue ink running down both my arms, wearing one sock, doused in paint, hiding behind a convenience store whispering through my phone to the cab dispatcher to be quick! I got home and my room mate took one look at me while laughing and asked "how was bombing" I just laughed, smoked a bong and passed the fuck out.

Point of this story is coming... I promise! I didn't have SOEL's real name, I did hear the cops say it, but I was foggy and forgot, I have not yet run into SOEL again, but it will happen, point is, this happened at the beginning of a long weekend, SOEL spent that whole time in jail waiting for the holiday monday to be over so he could get to court on tuesday. He was starving when he got arrested, I think he probably did not get the sandwich he was hoping for. Tuesday afternoon, considering I had told SOEL what block I live on in our respective town, I started seeing stickers... just stickers at first, but even heavy bombers get thrown for a loop when they spend a few days in jail and are looking at fines/time/community service. Kid had stickers up tuesday evening! He got released from court and got back at it. If you don't show the initiative, someone else will take the spot, then they will take 10 more, then they have your fame and you are fucked. If you are willing to put tedious work into cutting stencils, if you are willing to spend lots of money on useless high grade paint (which toys shouldnt use, when you learn guitar, you learn acoustic first because it is harder and you have to press harder and it is just generally harder on your fingers. When you start driving you should learn to drive stick first, it is harder, but it will make driving auto so much easier. An automatic car is the same as an electric guitar which is the same as a can of montana. Go grab a few cans of rusty and learn to move quick, learn to deal with drips, learn to deal with cap selection, learn what aspects of your project need to be ready and at easy access the SECOND you get to your chosen wall. Depending how big you go with standards graffiti (not stencils) your left pocket should be full of skinnies or NY fats and your right pocket should be filled with super fat caps like the gold caps or silver fats. I could fill a 6 foot tall throwup with montana and a gold fat in 30 seconds flat. There is a youtube writer who is getting some good recognition from russia I believe. He writes RASKO. Check out his vids and see how fast he is moving. RASKO is almost definitely not the first thing the guy wrote. He had tons of toy shit out there, once he got some skill I doubt he was willing to have his old name attached to him anymore... sometimes you just cant wait to get buffed!!!

Moral of the story is that you need to just do it. I had a writer who actually wrote for longer than me (and subsequently fell off) ask me how I can scale a fence alone, paint a building and leave with a worry... I explained to him that while hopping said fence and stalking across an empty lot towards the wall is always the closest I feel to shitting my pants. The fear is sometimes overwhelming to the point of hiding in darkened corners and doing breathing excersizes. The act of painting itself is scary, you have your face turned to a wall with all the issues of the world to your back, cops, hero citizens, other writers, robbers etc. There is a lot of possibilities when standing against a wall in the middle of the night breaking the law. Accept that, understand that this is what graffiti entails. Going to jail is a fact for most graffiti writers. It isn't a huge crime so don't expect a huge snap back. But expect to spend a lot of money on repairing walls that you planned to improve to begin with. Tell NOBODY of what you do, that makes it more fun. The fear that you feel before getting into the piece can be heavy, but just know that for every action there is a reaction. If you are shaking and starting to hyperventilate, sure, calm yourself, take a walk around the block and let that chrome dry... but know that that fear will result in a rush similar to an IV shot of cocaine once you walk away from the wall a free man. It is true, I have been popped, I did take a break when it happened, but it is nothing that I can stop. My mother and father know about what I do just incase I were to end up in shit with the law or something there would be no surprises, they tell me to be careful, they tell me to be smart. At the end of the day they know there is nothing I can do about this and that there are no graffiti rehab centres that they are aware of. I make sure to have ID with me whenever I go so that I know I can be released without having someone come get me released. THAT is commitment, putting my passport in my pocket every night helps me to remember that I am fully willing to get arrested over this shit. I am willing to be arrested for my anonymous, though fame driven obsession. fame and anonymity normally don't go hand in hand. I am fully aware of how seemingly immature and illogical it is to be so heavily involve in graffiti... but that makes me feel even better about it.

end graffiti love rant/

biblebeltbangerz
07-01-2013, 12:36 AM
if you don't like the rush... don't do it. but I was doing a stall up and it was with a magnum haha it stank like a mufu.

mefisto
08-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Hey It was raining like shit and it was dark , about 9 pm. Thought why not go paint? Because nobody like walking around in rain, so it was perfect. Went to my planned spot, walked arond, and right before I did I saw a guy. Damn luck. I know he would do nothing but I was scared cuz I was sure. So I went to another spot about to do a throw and I saw a store I usually went to, and it was open at 9 pm, but it used to close at 5. Interesting. It was a long road, cars passing by, but if I do shit fast, no one would care. Then right before I did it my parents came with a car LOL .Told them I went to buy chochlate, it fucking saved my life because if my parents would have seen me painting they wud beat the shit outta me!

biblebeltbangerz
08-14-2013, 05:08 PM
sounds like an old 80's movie. paranoia grows hair on your little boy balls and makes you a better person.

mefisto
08-14-2013, 06:34 PM
LOL yeeah but next time i will bomb like the al queda

biblebeltbangerz
08-14-2013, 07:04 PM
yeah sometimes it feels good to just say fuck it and go with the feeling.

SEAK_CAPSS
08-15-2013, 09:00 PM
it will get less and less exciting ( or nerve racking ) each time.. personally i thrive off that feeling but if you dont like it get a little buz going before you bomb.. dont get drunk or stupid high obviusly, just a little buz to calm your nerves and i litterally mean the slightest buz possible

RESK_ONE12
08-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Dreg One . His paragraph was an unhealthy amount of inspiration and i wanna run through a fucking wall now. i wanna bomb a pigs squad car right now. i wanna just tear up the fucking world, and that right there is one of the crucial reasons i write. I dont only write to feel the rush of vandalism, i write cuz fuck the system and fuck the suits, and fuck the snobby rich bitches who just live in a bubble who have never touched the edge of the real world and who just sit on a shit ton of they're rich daddies bank account. I write to get up, ya fame is a highly desirable goal and i dont even know what i would do if i got even a fingernail of fame, but writers like Dreg One pump me up and make me glad i write. Make me glad i am involved in the exclusive underground world the is Graffiti. Make me glad that i have my own little thing, my own talent and no can take it from me. No one form the town in bubble-ville. Finishing up, i am just glad there are motivated people out there who write for the love of Graffiti

mefisto
08-18-2013, 11:41 AM
The pigs will catch, and beat the shit outta you

RESK_ONE12
08-18-2013, 05:47 PM
lol its a metaphor, i just meant to portray that it was a super inspirational paragraph

TRUANT365
10-26-2013, 04:44 AM
I started out, just scouting out spots, getting a route, finding other spots other writers have hit, just the general. I'm not generally a nervous person. i wen't bombing for the first time with a friend as a spotter, i wasn't worried too much because i knew if we'd gotten caught we would both receive equal punishment, (We were both on bail conditions). we left at 2.30 am, and having him with me calmed me right down to the point where i didn't feel anything.
six months later, i went bombing by myself, in broad daylight. i was absolutely shitting myself. up to the point that i thought i was being followed and had cameras and cops watching me, i was just gonna go home but then i thought "Fuck it". I went to a planned spot where a dumpster was the back of a store down a alley way, there had already been two people that hit there, TURPS and SYRE. i threw a little tag with a silver piolt marker, and that was me, i bolted and got home. i was fucking buzzing.
Iv'e been bombing nemurous times after that, at 6.00pm when it was dark, at 12.am, all different times, broad daylight and night time.
I went bombing with the bro CEO-aka SANO, we decided to go broad daylight bombing at 2.pm, we went around hitting spots then decided to hit a spot in the cbd, down a busy as fuck alley way, we had ironlak, australian export paints, and pink dot fatcaps, we both did throwies, we had two spotters with us, TRON and some stoner guy, we heard "OI" then from tron, RUN!, by the time i had got to my bag that i had stupidly left on the ground near the guy coming towards us, they were already down the street, i got my bag and bolted, TRON split off and the stoner guy was left behind, CEO couldn't run because he's a smoker, (So am i) But i only smoke like one 4 or 5 a week. we got stopped down my street, 6 houses away from mine, by some fat cunt security guard. he said "Have you guys been spray painting on the civic theater"? then he said "Get your cans out and we wont call the police" - Don't fucking fall for that. he did call the cops, they took my cans, that had been tagged up and coverd in my fingerprints, and my piolt marker. I broke the rule of bring my blackbook, and the cops searched my bag, they looked at my blackbook thats coverred and fulled with my tg and throwie. he said "What's this?" i said "it's jost my book", he said ok and put it back in my bag o.O. the other cop asked where "tron is" CEO said "He was just tagging along with us" And the cop made a little joke and said "Yea tagging along.., get it? ahaha" anyway, they called my parents and they took ceo away in a patrol car.
i got in big shit with my parents , when we got caught doing our throwies i didn't put my hand tag above it because we didn't have time, if i did there'd be over 30 vandalisim charges. the cops haven't gotten back to us and its been one month and two weeks since then.

to keep yourself calm, never tag on your shit at home, unless you're like banksy and have a private studio where no one knows you own it. practice on paper and hide your blackbook and supplies well, always clean your cans of prints before you go bombing, where gloves when you go bombing, and dump your empty cans in a safe place after bombing., never bring your BlackBook - i should've known that from the start., Go late at night (uness you're an adrenaline junkie and don't give a fuck), at like 2.30 am, don't bring anything you're not going to use. scope out your spots over time, weather it's running or driving past everyday, look for cameras and if there is camera's cover your face. Keep your shit on the down low, don't let people know you write - UNLESS, you trust them. when you first start bombing, hit spots that have already been hit up. Have a siggie before and while you go bombing (IF you smoke). For me, if i don't have a rush it's pointless. yea getting your name up is great but it's also all about the rush. getting caught is always going to be part of the game at some point, unless you're really good at keeping this shit on a down low. you've gotta be prepared to go to jail, or get fines for this shit, it's a risk you should be prepared to take. look i know there's not much advice in this paragraph, but i thought the story would be good you you guys to hear.

http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-graffiti-awesome-dinosaur-573691.gif (http://joyreactor.com/post/663368)

InnerCityRebel
10-26-2013, 07:34 PM
If you get up in public places more that shook feeling will go away, it always does, especially when you get that "mission accomplished/ relieved" feeling after you get up

scam-roc
02-28-2014, 08:32 AM
If your under 18 the worst that is going to happen is some community service and your parents get pissed. If this happens and you still have the "itch" to write, well, welcome to the club. Started writing in early 90's and got bagged a couple of times. Paid my dues, got smarter, and started bombing in areas farther away from my place. Bad thing is I had to switch up my name a bit so moms wouldn't see anything new. But make your mistakes while your young, that's the time to mess up, that's why the charges don't hold til your an adult. After college, I'm ashamed to say that scam-roc became just a fucking gamertag, took myself out of the game for over 10 years because I got crazy paranoid. But if paranoia takes over then its probably more of an anxiety issue. Even though Im an older dude who can do whatever, I have a lot to lose. I work in a public school, Im married and have kids. Now, I rarely do throwups or tags. I find a pretty chill spot, wait until 3am Moday mornings and throw up a nice involved piece once a month. I bring my work clothes with me and go straight to work. We are all addicted to the thrill!!!

Crookenhagen
03-02-2014, 09:42 PM
There can be a fun element in being bagged too.

Me and my boy was out a few months ago, we hooked up with a crew and walked down a populated street, bombing on everything. We bombed on some yellow building, and some bitch started moaning so I pulled the nib off my squeezer and poured that shit over her jacket. I regret that so much cus I bet that's enough for her to want to testify. But yeah after emptying it I just started throwing up my name on a building while saying "Man shut up and walk on bitch blabla" drunk as fuck, that bullshit.

We stood there moaning back and forth for ages instead of walking off, and boom, unmarked cops. They hadn't seen me do shit yet so when they all looked away, I thought they did atleast, I dropped my can and they bagged me with my best friend. So yeah we there, in cuffs, hoods up against this unarked cruiser just lookin' at eachother, bustin' Mobb Deep lyrics "Yeaaah, make your moves at night, pack your heat in this warzone, *****s is trife runnin' from one time, ain't no time to slip, make one false move and it's a up north trip!"

Cops was just buggin' out "Y'all can't be serious this is gonna cost you guys a lot" we was all like yeaah fuck y'all and we got in and got DNA and prints taken.

I'm dumb as fuck when I drink. DUMB as fuck. I hated myself the next morning, but it's still so funny.

Got a call a few weeks ago if I wanted to admit, hell no I never tell them blue bitches shit. See y'all in court!

triphippy
05-20-2014, 12:01 AM
I usually never got parannoid while bombing unless I was like hanging from a bridge or something without a decent escape route