PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

AteskOne
01-23-2007, 09:48 PM
delete...

k1o3n0
01-23-2007, 11:39 PM
is the name thoe taken by anyone good?

C3ZR ONE
01-24-2007, 12:31 AM
IMPORTANT!!!!___PLEASE READ EVERYONE!!!!!

Guys, when some dicktard comes on the forum and postwhores lame shit like this Trane SFC kid did,,,, PLEASE JUST IGNORE THEM!!! DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM! I have to clean up all the responses as well as the stupid posts which takes 5 times as long to do. If someone is being a retard, instead of cracking jokes on them or confronting them and giving them the attention they want, JUST PM THE MODS ABOUT IT!!! Attention is what they want cuzz they suck balls at graffiti, but have a boring enough life so that cracking lame jokes on a graffiti forum to get attention seems appealing to them for some reason. Ignore them and eventually, they get bored and go back to masturbating with there sisters panties on there head. Once we find them, we'll ban them.

Thak you! ;)

T45K
01-24-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2007, 12:31 AM

Guys, when some dicktard comes on the forum and postwhores lame shit like this Trane SFC kid did,,,, PLEASE JUST IGNORE THEM!!! DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM! I have to clean up all the responses as well as the stupid posts which takes 5 times as long to do. If someone is being a retard, instead of cracking jokes on them or confronting them and giving them the attention they want, JUST PM THE MODS ABOUT IT!!! Attention is what they want cuzz they suck balls at graffiti, but have a boring enough life so that cracking lame jokes on a graffiti forum to get attention seems appealing to them for some reason. Ignore them and eventually, they get bored and go back to masturbating with there sisters panties on there head. Once we find them, we'll ban them.

Thak you! ;)
I'm still kinda new here, but good call!!!

levans
01-24-2007, 12:46 AM
ahha ^^^^^^^^agreed cezr is right

Sumoe
01-24-2007, 12:58 AM
hahaha....sister's panties.....lmao :lol:

whynot?
01-24-2007, 12:59 AM
ya post whoring sucks i remember a while back somone posted like 8 hundred thousand pics of gesus...i thought it was kinda mean and anoyiong

C3ZR ONE
01-24-2007, 01:02 AM
Whynot---Haha!!! you remember that?! I was the only mod on when that happened. It sucked.. I was battling that fucker for hours till he gave up.

Fube
01-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Sumoe@Jan 24 2007, 12:58 AM
hahaha....sister's panties.....lmao :lol:
mental pic i didnt want. might be funny in a movie though. mom catches u doing that shit u get the sex talk early. :)

d_g
01-24-2007, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2007, 05:31 PM
...JUST PM THE MODS ABOUT IT!!!...
Does that 'report' button do the same job?

STAR01
01-24-2007, 09:46 AM
yes

noam12
01-24-2007, 10:03 AM
rofl who masterbates with panties on there head...*cough* pedifiles *cough* but other thn that lol ive seen kids bump shit a good 6 or 7 tiems casue they want crits, its annoying casue if actually wanna see a good pic u gotta go though all that crap.

alive
01-24-2007, 04:45 PM
you know what i think one of the best part of graffiti is? that to get in it for real, like really try to take the city, u cant buy all ur paint. its just not possible. it would cost wayy to fucking much. u gotta have the balls to rack by the fucking case, or its just not gonna work out. this is kind of a message to all the kids bitching about 1 can of paint that wont work or something. and what the fuck is the point of doing it at all, if u dont have the will, the drive, the fucking determination and dedication! to go all the way?
i mean right now, im not gonna front, i buy all my paint, but the second i feel like im good enough, that my throw can hold its fucking name up proud and rock the fucking wall, i know inside of me (cliche? fuck u) that im gonna be willing, and im gonna have the balls, to make a trip to the nearest home depot, and find away to rack that shit by the cart. cuz thats what it takes.
and if ur doing it, KNOWING that ur not gonna be able to go all the way? then its a fucking insult to me, and to everyone else who in it for real. cuz for us, its not a joke, a game, a fucking fad. its life. were in this shit, addicted to it, and if u dont understand that, and u dont feel that pull, then get the fuck out of my sight.

peace.

slEEt
01-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by whynot?@Jan 24 2007, 12:59 AM
ya post whoring sucks i remember a while back somone posted like 8 hundred thousand pics of gesus...i thought it was kinda mean and anoyiong
I remember that, it was fucking stupid.

d_g
01-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Does anyone have some links to online galleries of teh real Euro style graff?

I'm having trouble finding it for some reason :blink:

AteskOne
01-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2007, 12:31 AM

Thak you! ;)
sorry cezr i know i added like two posts to the mix...but i fixed my boo boo and went to god, i mean cezr, requesting bannage. :D see i can be good.

Deso7
01-24-2007, 08:44 PM
does that trane sfc guy even know thats from a video game?!
sorry if thats contributing to the mess

alive
01-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by alive@Jan 24 2007, 04:45 PM
you know what i think one of the best part of graffiti is? that to get in it for real, like really try to take the city, u cant buy all ur paint. its just not possible. it would cost wayy to fucking much. u gotta have the balls to rack by the fucking case, or its just not gonna work out. this is kind of a message to all the kids bitching about 1 can of paint that wont work or something. and what the fuck is the point of doing it at all, if u dont have the will, the drive, the fucking determination and dedication! to go all the way?
i mean right now, im not gonna front, i buy all my paint, but the second i feel like im good enough, that my throw can hold its fucking name up proud and rock the fucking wall, i know inside of me (cliche? fuck u) that im gonna be willing, and im gonna have the balls, to make a trip to the nearest home depot, and find away to rack that shit by the cart. cuz thats what it takes.
and if ur doing it, KNOWING that ur not gonna be able to go all the way? then its a fucking insult to me, and to everyone else who in it for real. cuz for us, its not a joke, a game, a fucking fad. its life. were in this shit, addicted to it, and if u dont understand that, and u dont feel that pull, then get the fuck out of my sight.

peace.
why has no one been paying any attention to my rants lately. i used to get such good feedback. bumpp. for another, go to the toy chat thread.

alive
01-24-2007, 09:52 PM
why has no one been paying any attention to my rants lately. i used to get such good feedback. bumpp. for another, go to the toy story thread.

whahappen?
01-24-2007, 09:57 PM
yea true
i used to dream about getting really good then going to NY, cause thats where all it started and theres a huge scene ill never be good enough though......
but my goals for graffiti are:

get original throws
get as good as bastardo at throws
try out euro style and form a piece off that
paint every day/weekend
be known
get outta the toy forums/toy stage
have as much fun as possible
do graffiti so much in my small town that others start and that it turns into a huge scene, unlikely but i can always dream....

alive
01-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by alive+Jan 24 2007, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alive @ Jan 24 2007, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alive@Jan 24 2007, 04:45 PM
you know what i think one of the best part of graffiti is? that to get in it for real, like really try to take the city, u cant buy all ur paint. its just not possible. it would cost wayy to fucking much. u gotta have the balls to rack by the fucking case, or its just not gonna work out. this is kind of a message to all the kids bitching about 1 can of paint that wont work or something. and what the fuck is the point of doing it at all, if u dont have the will, the drive, the fucking determination and dedication&#33; to go all the way?

peace.
why has no one been paying any attention to my rants lately. i used to get such good feedback. bumpp. for another, go to the toy chat thread. [/b][/quote]
adding. you know what else pisses me off? i argue constantly with kids, with adults, about graffiti. wether its morally right or wrong. and half the time, i cant even get to that with these people. u cant get past that its the goddamn law. "its against the law." and it used to be against the law for women and blacks to vote. now to say that that&#39;s the way it should be? you&#39;d get shot.

everybody says they hate those fake fucking laughs canned on every sitcom they watch. but when they wanna see real art, they go to the museum to see shit years old, been sitting framed and protected behind bulletproof glass. and then theyre walking home, and they see our work, and they talk about the disgrace. and we risk our lives for this shit, give it everything we got, but we dont have any fucking bulletproof glass. our shits exposed, to the street, to the cops on the beat. but do they give a fuck?

no goddamn acknowledgement of the art that lives are risked for. litterally. while soup cans, painted leisurely, safely, on a fucking easel. are revered.

bad day.
preaching to the choir i suppose.
w/e.
peace.

alive
01-24-2007, 10:44 PM
no one cares anymore

bouncingsoul
01-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by alive+Jan 24 2007, 10:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alive @ Jan 24 2007, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by alive@Jan 24 2007, 09:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-alive@Jan 24 2007, 04:45 PM
you know what i think one of the best part of graffiti is? that to get in it for real, like really try to take the city, u cant buy all ur paint. its just not possible. it would cost wayy to fucking much. u gotta have the balls to rack by the fucking case, or its just not gonna work out. this is kind of a message to all the kids bitching about 1 can of paint that wont work or something. and what the fuck is the point of doing it at all, if u dont have the will, the drive, the fucking determination and dedication&#33; to go all the way?

peace.
why has no one been paying any attention to my rants lately. i used to get such good feedback. bumpp. for another, go to the toy chat thread.
adding. you know what else pisses me off? i argue constantly with kids, with adults, about graffiti. wether its morally right or wrong. and half the time, i cant even get to that with these people. u cant get past that its the goddamn law. "its against the law." and it used to be against the law for women and blacks to vote. now to say that that&#39;s the way it should be? you&#39;d get shot.

everybody says they hate those fake fucking laughs canned on every sitcom they watch. but when they wanna see real art, they go to the museum to see shit years old, been sitting framed and protected behind bulletproof glass. and then theyre walking home, and they see our work, and they talk about the disgrace. and we risk our lives for this shit, give it everything we got, but we dont have any fucking bulletproof glass. our shits exposed, to the street, to the cops on the beat. but do they give a fuck?

no goddamn acknowledgement of the art that lives are risked for. litterally. while soup cans, painted leisurely, safely, on a fucking easel. are revered.

bad day.
preaching to the choir i suppose.
w/e.
peace. [/b][/quote]
Did I tell you how much I wuv you? Seriously though, that first rant was epicly awesome... Have AIM or MSN? PM me sucka...

...Fuck, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn&#39;t post unless it included a flick... Fuck it, this deserved it

meetermaid
01-24-2007, 10:51 PM
it&#39;s not really that it&#39;s "just against the law". i&#39;ve had this conversation with my mum and others like her so many times. i totally understand both sides of the argument.. people against it don&#39;t want to look out their window, out at their city which they are presumably proud of, and see a bunch of writing and scribbles and paint on a wall. it generally &#39;makes the building ugly&#39;, creates a mess, and &#39;is destructive&#39;. driving around looking at the nicer parts of my city, yeah, i love it, and sometimes graff pisses me off cause it&#39;s like, damn, that was a beautiful building, and now it&#39;s marred. it&#39;s really just cause i have ocd and i don&#39;t like things to be like, non-symmetrical or messed up when i look at them.

also, when people look at the risks we&#39;re taking to put up this art... they just see stupidity. and it IS stupid. why would ANYONE risk their life, their freedom, just to write their name up on a wall?

the other side of the argument is, it beautifies run-down buildings, adds colour where there may be a dark cold grey or similar depressing colour.

when you risk your life and your freedom to write your name up on a wall, you&#39;re saying something you may never get the chance to say any other way. I&#39;M HERE, ACKNOWLEDGE ME, LOVE ME OR HATE ME, I&#39;M HERE. there&#39;s many other reasons, but that&#39;s one of the biggest ones for me. it&#39;s also the biggest rush ever, and fun. that&#39;s i think why it&#39;s generally a young-generation thing, and the older people that are doing usually seem quite childish.

d_g
01-24-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by d_g@Jan 25 2007, 12:28 PM
Does anyone have some links to online galleries of the real Euro style graff?

I&#39;m having trouble finding it for some reason :blink:
Bump for my question.

Nice way to put it Meeter.

T45K
01-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Any advice from anyone moving from simples to wildstyle???
I can do simples... But I get caught in arrows and connections and extensions....

C3ZR ONE
01-25-2007, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by meetermaid@Jan 24 2007, 10:51 PM
it&#39;s not really that it&#39;s "just against the law". i&#39;ve had this conversation with my mum and others like her so many times. i totally understand both sides of the argument.. people against it don&#39;t want to look out their window, out at their city which they are presumably proud of, and see a bunch of writing and scribbles and paint on a wall. it generally &#39;makes the building ugly&#39;, creates a mess, and &#39;is destructive&#39;. driving around looking at the nicer parts of my city, yeah, i love it, and sometimes graff pisses me off cause it&#39;s like, damn, that was a beautiful building, and now it&#39;s marred. it&#39;s really just cause i have ocd and i don&#39;t like things to be like, non-symmetrical or messed up when i look at them.

also, when people look at the risks we&#39;re taking to put up this art... they just see stupidity. and it IS stupid. why would ANYONE risk their life, their freedom, just to write their name up on a wall?

the other side of the argument is, it beautifies run-down buildings, adds colour where there may be a dark cold grey or similar depressing colour.

when you risk your life and your freedom to write your name up on a wall, you&#39;re saying something you may never get the chance to say any other way. I&#39;M HERE, ACKNOWLEDGE ME, LOVE ME OR HATE ME, I&#39;M HERE. there&#39;s many other reasons, but that&#39;s one of the biggest ones for me. it&#39;s also the biggest rush ever, and fun. that&#39;s i think why it&#39;s generally a young-generation thing, and the older people that are doing usually seem quite childish.
I bump on this oppinion...

Alive- you get so fired up homie... Enthusiasm for what you do is good, but keep life in perspective. I love graffiti... I love it.. But funneling something as grandiose and mystical as life into a flooded pilot and a can of paint just isn&#39;t where it&#39;s at. I put put in my time and got up.. I snuck through the layups at 3 in the morning in the cold and left my mark and I&#39;ve layed down a poster at 2 in the afternoon at a massively busy intersection, shaking so hard from nervousness I could hardly spread the paste and I&#39;ll always cherish those memories. It felt great and it gave me a special sense of identity and freedom that alot of the average public never gets to experience. Did I make all city? No... Do I care? Not really. I had fun and expressed myself. But step outside the image and identity you&#39;ve built around yourself and take a look at the rest of the world that&#39;s still struggling around you. There&#39;s incredible people with personalities and passions that can enhance your life and they don&#39;t give a flying fuck about what we&#39;re doing over here, and that&#39;s cool too, cuzz I don&#39;t care about there exotic butterfly collection, or the fully custom Harley Davidson they own, or whatever else they do. In the end, whatever we do, we&#39;re just a bunch of temporary humans bouncing off eachother, trying to grasp onto something that makes us feel real. People make the world go around, not art, not money, not music, not political causes... That&#39;s all just things we do to bide our time while we&#39;re here.. Maybe I&#39;m getting to existenstial... Here...

I love graffiti. But I love my wife, my daughter, my family, and my friends more. I love meeting new people and vibing of them, and how I express my love for these things is through graffiti, or at least just expressing my continuing passion for life through creativity, but I don&#39;t get the purpose of my life and my expression for it mixed up, and I wont sacrifice life for expression. That&#39;s just confining something huge and fantastic into a half baked mission of sorts. It&#39;s like tunnel vision.

I don&#39;t do the same graffiti as you. I don&#39;t see it as a game to win or the reason for my being. I contribute to it for my own pleasure, and in the end, the mark I leave behind will be small, but the life I lived will be rich.

As far as the ethical-ness of graff, I say the magic of it is the fact that it&#39;s shunned, and left on the street and dissregarded. Fact is, if it were okay for anyone to write anywhere, there would be alot of terrible looking shit out there. The people who put in the effort to make a good handstyle or a fresh burner are the people who take the risks to put it up. Everyone else should continue to hate on it and stay off the walls. And there is a place in this world for gallery art too. Everybody wants to hate on the "soup cans"... dig a little deeper. Egon Scheile was a fantasic gallery artist, some of his work being very graffiti-esque.

And if you didn&#39;t know, the "soup can" guy&#39;s favorite artist and right hand man was a street artist named Basquait.... ;)

alive
01-25-2007, 06:59 AM
haha. now the responces come in. soup can man was andy warhol, and i just used him as an example because i dunno. it seems the most absurd today. haha, and because most people dont bother dig as deeply as you. but i understand, and i should have picked someone else as my example, his soup cans represented complete breakaway from tradition and mainstream art at his time.

"There&#39;s incredible people with personalities and passions that can enhance your life and they don&#39;t give a flying fuck about what we&#39;re doing over here, and that&#39;s cool too, cuzz I don&#39;t care about there exotic butterfly collection, or the fully custom Harley Davidson they own, or whatever else they do."

but you see, this is where graffiti is different. all these other hobbies, lives, their all passive, and all of us who dont share those passions, leave it alone. but graffiti, if your not in it, or if ur not a select few, then u look down on it, you insult it, and try to arrest those who do it. and the truth is, in the end, making it that risk, makes it better art in the end. but although the end&#39;s is good, does that justify the oppressionist means?

and your kind of a special example, an exemption. you understand how important graffiti is, and include it in only part of your life, not completely embracing it, but you devote the respect to it that it deserves wether your 24/7 working on it or not. and theres a bunch of people who realize this, and do that, but really my rants are directed at all of those who come and leave the toy forum within the time of a month. those kids are the ones who honestly insult me, insult us. and that still is not to say that you cant experiment with it naively, yet still appropriately, and then realize that youve stepped too deep. its all just a matter of respect, and i dont feel that so many of these kids have it, and that i just dont understand when theyre involved.

then again, i take graffiti more seriously then anything else, probably to my own detriment and maybe ive done this same kind of this to other peoples passions. but then again, i dont think, perhaps clouded by my own egotistical views, but i dont that generally other "hobbies" are as serious as graffiti. because what serious writer have u ever heard call it a hobby u know?

i g2g,
peace.

ASB_ONE
01-25-2007, 09:40 AM
wow alive and cezr you continually earn so much of my respect man, intelligent guys.

Id just like to throw my two cents into the mix because i have nothing better to do and the past page has been inspiring.

First of all i think it is acceptable to have an appretiation for all mediums of art and still be a respected writer or even a writer at any level, chances are it was your apretiation of colouring and artwork when you were young that has lead u to the point of wanting to create something artistic but without conforming to traditional &#39;art&#39;, i know thats what lead me to graffiti.

call me an art fag or whatever but still my favourite gallery is still the national portrait gallery (london) which has some seriously inspiring artwork in it even if it is guarded by bulletproof glass lol. I have visited this place several times wid my mum and she cant seem to understand how i can have such a strong appretiation of artwork like these portraits but still remain passionate about graffiti, there is just some boundary in her mind. its a difficult aspect to explain and honestly i think conformity is the writers greatest enemy. (obviously thats a contradiction in terms because conformity leads to society which leads to law which leads to cops etc.) but hopefully u get what i mean.

As for racking paint, this is an aspect of graffiti i have always found difficult. Its almost as if a writers passion and dedication to writing is called into questions over his/her morals. On the other hand obviously i understand the other side of the arguement that it would simply cost too much in paint, but why jus cos a writer wont steal should his dedication come into question?

Over the past couple of months i have had a big wake up call about how precious life is and how quickly it can be taken from you and therefore im not really willing to risk my freedom to persue my art (in the aspect of stealing, not writing on walls :) ), but for this most writers would look down on me and say that i am not a real writer.
I just have only realised that i have alot to live for and im not willing to risk the oppotunity that i have been given in life.

its a tricky one for sure, sorry if i have come across as an arrogant asshole or caused any offence to you lot. Please keep this disscussion going, this is so much better than the usual rubbish in here.

peace and love lol

runci
01-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by d_g+Jan 25 2007, 03:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (d_g @ Jan 25 2007, 03:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-d_g@Jan 25 2007, 12:28 PM
Does anyone have some links to online galleries of the real Euro style graff?

I&#39;m having trouble finding it for some reason :blink:
Bump for my question.

Nice way to put it Meeter. [/b][/quote]
go buy some books off thenet
not everythins free&#33;

alive
01-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ASB_ONE+Jan 25 2007, 09:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ASB_ONE &#064; Jan 25 2007, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wow alive and cezr you continually earn so much of my respect man, intelligent guys.

Id just like to throw my two cents into the mix because i have nothing better to do and the past page has been inspiring.

First of all i think it is acceptable to have an appretiation for all mediums of art and still be a respected writer or even a writer at any level, chances are it was your apretiation of colouring and artwork when you were young that has lead u to the point of wanting to create something artistic but without conforming to traditional &#39;art&#39;, i know thats what lead me to graffiti.

call me an art fag or whatever but still my favourite gallery is still the national portrait gallery (london) which has some seriously inspiring artwork in it even if it is guarded by bulletproof glass lol. I have visited this place several times wid my mum and she cant seem to understand how i can have such a strong appretiation of artwork like these portraits but still remain passionate about graffiti, there is just some boundary in her mind. its a difficult aspect to explain and honestly i think conformity is the writers greatest enemy. (obviously thats a contradiction in terms because conformity leads to society which leads to law which leads to cops etc.) but hopefully u get what i mean.

As for racking paint, this is an aspect of graffiti i have always found difficult. Its almost as if a writers passion and dedication to writing is called into questions over his/her morals. On the other hand obviously i understand the other side of the arguement that it would simply cost too much in paint, but why jus cos a writer wont steal should his dedication come into question?

Over the past couple of months i have had a big wake up call about how precious life is and how quickly it can be taken from you and therefore im not really willing to risk my freedom to persue my art (in the aspect of stealing, not writing on walls :) ), but for this most writers would look down on me and say that i am not a real writer.
I just have only realised that i have alot to live for and im not willing to risk the oppotunity that i have been given in life.

its a tricky one for sure, sorry if i have come across as an arrogant asshole or caused any offence to you lot. Please keep this disscussion going, this is so much better than the usual rubbish in here.

peace and love lol [/b]
Don&#39;t get me wrong here. I completely agree that is is acceptable, more then acceptable, admirable, to have an appreciation for art of all kinds. i can&#39;t think of the right word here. im blanking. but thats a completely positive thing. what bothers me isnt writers who have an appriciate these things, but all these people outside off graffiti that come to a musuem, in search of "real art." and then hate on graffiti.

<!--QuoteBegin-alive
when they wanna see real art, they go to the museum to see shit years old, been sitting framed and protected behind bulletproof glass. and then theyre walking home, and they see our work, and they talk about the disgrace. and we risk our lives for this shit, give it everything we got, but we dont have any fucking bulletproof glass. our shits exposed, to the street, to the cops on the beat. but do they give a fuck?[/quote]

you know? that, us, isnt real enough for them. thats why BANKSY&#39;s feat, putting his art up in a musuem is so important to me, it kind of exposes all these fakes. all those people who dont truly judge art by its quality and content, but by its place. in a musuem? worship them. on the street? arrest them.

racking paint. the thing is, in my mind, while in basis, it is wrong, its kind of like, its the exchange for the opression that society puts us through. i dunno. thats all i really have to say on it from a moral view point. b/c to be completely honest, its damn hard to defend. id only rack it from big companies. but that doesnt cancel out the wrong. i dunno. i just try to gloss over in my mind. its wrong, but. . . ah. heres the right phrase. its a necessary evil.

from a writing perspective though, well to me its a matter of proving that your down for writing through think and thin. as for the risk? well your risking something for something, and its up to each of us on our own to decide if the "somethings" equal out, or if one tips the scales. dont do the crime if u cant do the time. then again, to be honest, though ive never gotten in real shit, ive had some deep scares. ive come fucking close to getting arrested, i mean guys grabbing my arm and being like, what the fuck. and then ive gotten away, and come home swearing to myself, heart pounding, never again, never again, never again. and then the next night. there i am. that pull. i honestly dont know if ill ever be able to completely stop. and a lot of people dont understand that, and i cant explain it. and one time, i was with some friends, the owners of the building rolled up. all of us but one ran the fuck away, yelling RUN. yet this one kid, didnt have what it takes i suppose? but who can really say why. or if it would happen again. but he was like a deer caught in headlights u know? and then they took his paint, emptied all his cans on his face, hair, clothes, hands arms, neck, fuck, every thing the paint would reach. never again never again never again never again.

again.

dont worry about sounding like an ass n all that
this is what toy story should be.
peace.

whynot?
01-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2007, 01:02 AM
Whynot---Haha&#33;&#33;&#33; you remember that?&#33; I was the only mod on when that happened. It sucked.. I was battling that fucker for hours till he gave up.
well you did a good job what was up with that fag did he have beef with gesus or was he justa board asshole

C3ZR ONE
01-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by whynot?+Jan 25 2007, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whynot? @ Jan 25 2007, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2007, 01:02 AM
Whynot---Haha&#33;&#33;&#33; you remember that?&#33; I was the only mod on when that happened. It sucked.. I was battling that fucker for hours till he gave up.
well you did a good job what was up with that fag did he have beef with gesus or was he justa board asshole [/b][/quote]
He was actually a pretty well established member who got sick of the forum and had some beef with Geezy and just went haywire... At the same time another member (Stoopkid) followed suit and started doing the same thing so there were actually 2 cats spamming the shit out of everything. It sucked.

Seventeen17
01-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok, so I FINALLY figured out how to post pictures..
So can I get some crit on this?
http://http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9391/sake7throwup2ka0.jpg

Thanks guys

alive
01-25-2007, 08:40 PM
not in this thread you cant. try the toy blackbook thread or the toy paint thread depending on which it is, b/c im afraid i cant see that. make a photobucket accnt. its free&#33;

by the way, that you refer to writing as "tagging" is a good indicator that you in fact got into it from that game. so id hurry on oveer to my control panel and fix that if i was you.

cezr no response? we had good stuff going&#33;

k1o3n0
01-25-2007, 09:09 PM
does anyone good write thoe?
i searched google/artcrimes etc, found nothing

just checking my facts

whahappen?
01-25-2007, 09:28 PM
wow.....
i wanna be alive when i grow up or cezr.....
that is sooooo deep and iv relized alot all the sudden because of that....
thanks

TESTER
01-25-2007, 11:56 PM
so i got some gold dot and some pink dot tips they fit all my cans but sometimes they dont go in all the way and i loose a lot of paint and it makes me mad. anyway to stop that? any advice on some good wide and outlineing tips?

C3ZR ONE
01-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by alive@Jan 22 2007, 05:43 PM
this is the problem

people like 3mpir3. he is a new member. he is a self confessed toy.

he has a little less then 30 posts.

is a single one of them in the blackbook thread?
no

a picture thread?
no

is one of them in the toy exchange thread?
yes, and worse yet, he says "but im not sure if ud even want one back from me"

but where are all his posts coming from?
favorite weapon, school tagging, favorite spraypaint (HA&#33; as though he&#39;s picked up a can), favorite video games, what is the first thing you wrote on, who are your local heroes, favorite quote u put next 2 a tag, etc. etc.

what does he add to the forum?
nothing

conclusion?
we must get rid of all of these useless threads. i admitedly have contributed to some myself, but i regret it now. They are not worth the abuse that they are given by the constant flow of new members. They attract postwhore&#39;s and newbies, desperate to enlarge their post count, in the hope that it will enlarge other things alongside.

sry for making u the example 3mpir3. theres hundreds of u. u were just unlucky.

peace.
I don&#39;t see anything wrong with having useless threads in here. The blackbook and flick threads are the meat and potatoes of BS, the rest is random crap. But who really cares if somebody gets there kicks off the random crap. Just don&#39;t go to them if you&#39;re a meat and potatoes kinda guy. The main ones are stickied, so they aren&#39;t getting bumped out of sight. Let the non flick posters muddle up the crap threads and wallow in there toyness. Like you said in toy story, some people are just dabbling in the art. I&#39;d rather let them dabble in the crap threads than waste space in the flick threads with innsesant jibba jabba.. You feel me? If a cat has 50 posts to his name all in crap threads, that&#39;s 50 less posts in the flick thread that say "sooper cool graff dude, you&#39;re the illest bomber ever" and the inevitable.."I like to bomb in the bathroom at my school, but my teacher thinks I&#39;m gonna go all city so I might have to change my name to Ewok" in the flick threads.... No what I&#39;m sayin? It kinda makes sense.. Yeah, I get bored with seeing the latest post was in "do your parents know you tag", but it&#39;s kinda helps keep the non chat threads clean... ;)

d_g
01-26-2007, 01:32 AM
The best way to do avoid that is use the right caps for the right cans.

I&#39;m guessing you&#39;re from the US so I can&#39;t really help cause we have different brands of paint here (well we got rusto, 12.50NZD, think 7USDor for us &#036;1 cheaper than molotow, fucking rip off :angry:)

C3ZR ONE
01-26-2007, 01:36 AM
^^^I envy this guys copy of Can Control...^^^

I used to get those from a graff shop in Seattle when I was a kid. I had the RIP Skate one memorial mag... Wish I still had those... :(

d_g
01-26-2007, 01:48 AM
Haha :P, my girlfriend got it for me for Xmas along with one of those disrupt (NZ Graff) mags.

C3ZR ONE
01-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Is that NZ mag any good? How is the scene over there?

I&#39;d have to say my favorite mag is clout. Good flicks, good interviews, good sized mag. Stylefile is very quality if you like Eurostyle. Undastream has good flicks, but I hate it when graff mags put rappers on the cover to sell more copies and add random shit to it. Catch me if you can is a good read. I wanna get some copies of Under Pressure. I think the next issue will likely have a RIP Waster12 article in it.

tha boy in da corner
01-26-2007, 01:56 AM
:lol: alive i was also wondering what is up with these i mean like the psychology word thread should just wear the mention (just to get your posts up)

yeah i posted in it but if id have&#39;nt brought some constructive inputs around here i would&#39;nt have been asked to be a tools and tips mod...

as far as it is in teh toy forum i don&#39;t really mind...

d_g
01-26-2007, 02:04 AM
The disrupt mags are awesome. Pretty much put together by Askew.TMD.SUK.

Nice balance between photos and interviews, showcases the NZ graff scene pretty well.

The scene over here is pretty good. I live in the biggest city in the country (like 1.2 million people haha), we&#39;ve got a lot of really good writers, Askew, Exist, Phat1, all stick up kids, a few other writers that hold shit down in the area. Unfortunatly there are a shitload of toys in the suburbs which like to stick to peoples fences and saturate the areas with NZ&#39;s style of tags, that we refer to as straights, most of them look shit but a few people have perfected the style real well. Anyways...

The second largest city here, Wellington, is apparently heaps better, less toys, more real writers and less beef but I haven&#39;t been there.

There&#39;s a nice summary of graff in NZ haha.

C3ZR ONE
01-26-2007, 02:10 AM
interesting. I&#39;d like to see one of those NZ tags.. "straights" they&#39;re called? :huh:

Ume
01-26-2007, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 26 2007, 02:53 AM
I wanna get some copies of Under Pressure. I think the next issue will likely have a RIP Waster12 article in it.
in the last under pressure they had his highway roller in it...the same flick that&#39;s on here with him standing in front of it.

d_g
01-26-2007, 02:21 AM
Influenced from LA gang tags apparently.

Here&#39;s a link to a local forum.

HipHopNZ (http://hiphopnz.com/forums/index.php/topic,41018.0.html)

EDIT: Couple of examples of better straights.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/denimg/mume-rollcall.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/denimg/NISSANCV021.jpg
Stolen flix.

dim
01-26-2007, 10:42 PM
how do you blend with prismas

alive
01-27-2007, 07:49 AM
presumably with a blender

really though, its a special clear kind of prisma that breaks down the pigments to blend.

dim
01-27-2007, 08:44 AM
thanks

chief
01-27-2007, 07:31 PM
A shit load of people know i what i write and i think i got caught on camera i like my name alot. think i should change it

Deso7
01-28-2007, 04:09 AM
whats a shit load and if you got caught on camera if they didnt see your face your aight but hey i dunno

C3ZR ONE
01-28-2007, 04:12 AM
You should change it, and this time, don&#39;t tell anybody what you write. That&#39;s just retarded.

Deso7
01-28-2007, 04:23 AM
cezr when you think we could exchange man

C3ZR ONE
01-28-2007, 04:24 AM
You write Moan?

Deso7
01-28-2007, 04:35 AM
yeah

sky 5
01-28-2007, 05:02 AM
im pretty sure im gonna throw up in the nex t 5 mins . . . should i take a pic?

Hask420
01-28-2007, 01:53 PM
which tag is better hask or con??

UrbanEvolution
01-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Hask420@Jan 28 2007, 01:53 PM
which tag is better hask or con??
Hask? Interesting but I like con.

SCOPE2
01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
i went to staples today, wanted to rack something, there was all these ppl around i just took some left over king size sharpies
i feel ashamed to come home with two gay markers
but il go tomorrow after school, fuck that.

~RAVE~
01-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by SCOPE2@Jan 28 2007, 08:37 PM
i went to staples today, wanted to rack something, there was all these ppl around i just took some left over king size sharpies
HAHAHA

sylvan18
01-29-2007, 03:22 AM
who lives in England? cus i need some help gettin paint

pm me if you can help me

explosivo_420
01-29-2007, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by SCOPE2@Jan 28 2007, 08:37 PM

haha thats funny.

so what happened to the other 65898 pages of threads?

revolt92
01-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Sylvan-if you havent already seen these.....

www.monstorcolors.com (http://www.monstercolors.com/)
www.graphotism.com (http://www.graphotism.com/)
www.4graffiti.co.uk/shop (http://www.4graffiti.co.uk/shop)

There is another one but i cant think what it is :blink:

some guy from NCI...
01-29-2007, 12:12 PM
www.illuminarty.co.uk (http://www.illuminarty.co.uk)

Doza
01-29-2007, 01:04 PM
I want to know what crew everybodys reppin&#33;

SCOPE2
01-29-2007, 03:45 PM
i couldnt go to the staples, its cold as shit.
i got fuckin 10 iceballs to the face by some ugly girls.
not snowballs, ice balls
fuckin phsycos

shamee1991
01-29-2007, 03:49 PM
fuckin bitchs, dey need there lesson&#33;.

~RAVE~
01-30-2007, 09:15 PM
:D i hate cameras

Deso7
01-30-2007, 09:39 PM
haha true dat

SCOPE2
01-30-2007, 10:28 PM
yeah, if they were boy, id fuck em up.
i got so many broosez today, i threw one snowball at some girl. 10 started chasing me.
but i went down to the staples, they have some sharpies, chisels, i racked 4. and industrial sharpies, look kinda good. theyt dont have magnums.
il get some king size sharpies tomorrow to waste on crap like lockers.

bubsone
01-30-2007, 11:23 PM
bikes are cool

Walters
01-31-2007, 10:38 AM
um do any of you have some good pics of ur graff ?

Loz emlintio
01-31-2007, 12:10 PM
well, if i&#39;m green and find a sxy lady attractive, what am I?

dim
01-31-2007, 12:39 PM
straight

SCOPE2
01-31-2007, 04:38 PM
If u get caught writtin graff, and u have to buff it. what do u use. i got myself on tape, real gay.... i know, and i had to scrub it with some comet, but my hand still hurts. my hand is numb

shamee1991
01-31-2007, 04:40 PM
unlucky. kills when it is a massive tagg.

shamee1991
01-31-2007, 04:44 PM
does anyone have them days when u want to graff, but what eva u draw ends up shit and u kno u can do betta, cuz i&#39;m havin one of them days. grrr.

revolt92
01-31-2007, 04:46 PM
I had a month of that :angry:

shamee1991
01-31-2007, 04:49 PM
love it thou when u pull out a amazing piece. apart form later on u think it is shit.

Deso7
01-31-2007, 05:23 PM
hey yeah i write seyar but i cant get it to flow but i can get the word say to flow does anybody know if theres a really good artist that writes say?

Rogue
01-31-2007, 07:16 PM
Not that I know of, but my friend writes say, but who cares about him

whahappen?
01-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by shamee1991@Jan 31 2007, 04:44 PM
does anyone have them days when u want to graff, but what eva u draw ends up shit and u kno u can do betta, cuz i&#39;m havin one of them days. grrr.
yea thats a bitch
but i usually just draw till i get it right then draw more take a break and when i come back im good

..SmOeK 1..
02-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Alright so i gotta question, may be dumb but you know better safe than sorry.

So last night i was walkin home from my girlfriends, you know walking boring so i figured hey its pretty late and everyone works tomorrow so why not do sum taggin. I bust out my markers and start doin sum stuff on signs and such with my earphones in. I always check the surroundings before i put anything up. At the end of my street i did a stop sign that i will see everyday and i just walked home expecting nothing was wrong. I get home go to sleep and acouple HOURS later the cops show up at my door. They say sum one reported sum 1 my height with a jacket exactly like mine (i lied and said i was wearing my other jacket). The cops said the person FOLLOWED me alrmost right to my door than reported. The cops than said they took FOOT PRINTS too. Being this late i am only assuming it bullshit because who at that late at night when people work the next day would go out in the Freezing cold(Canada) and take pictures of footprints that could possibly not even be there. Expecially over MARKER on a stop sign.. Nothing even big like painting.

The cops took my name and number and such down. You guys think im clean or what? Do you actually think they got anything such as footprints or is it just a bunch of shit that they wont even care about the next day and never look at the situation again?

Copieright
02-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by ..SmOeK 1..@Feb 1 2007, 11:11 AM

So last night i was walkin home from my girlfriends, you know walking boring so i figured hey its pretty late and everyone works tomorrow so why not do sum taggin. I bust out my markers and start doin sum stuff on signs and such with my earphones in. I always check the surroundings before i put anything up. At the end of my street i did a stop sign that i will see everyday and i just walked home expecting nothing was wrong. I get home go to sleep and acouple HOURS later the cops show up at my door. They say sum one reported sum 1 my height with a jacket exactly like mine (i lied and said i was wearing my other jacket). The cops said the person FOLLOWED me alrmost right to my door than reported. The cops than said they took FOOT PRINTS too. Being this late i am only assuming it bullshit because who at that late at night when people work the next day would go out in the Freezing cold(Canada) and take pictures of footprints that could possibly not even be there. Expecially over MARKER on a stop sign.. Nothing even big like painting.

The cops took my name and number and such down. You guys think im clean or what? Do you actually think they got anything such as footprints or is it just a bunch of shit that they wont even care about the next day and never look at the situation again?
I think your clean otherwise they had arrested you or gave you a fine&#33; but they ddn`t :P
so go on with graff :P

Fluffy Bunnies
02-01-2007, 11:46 AM
yeah I&#39;d say you&#39;re clean as a whistle.

My NON-NINJA friends got busted and they got cornered by there own damn fault, then he ratted me out cuz he&#39;s a toy an all. then I was expectin to get hauled in cuz I am like the most active in my small city so I was expectin&#39; for the piggies to come to my school and have a lil talk. then guess what&#33;... nothing. If they did come I was gonna talk my way outa it cuz I don&#39;t live in the city anymore, I just go to school there. I would have told them "wateva ****" <Damn they got filters now&#33; :(

[breakout]-azer
02-01-2007, 11:50 AM
hi, well i got a question, well ive recently on started tagging and i tsil aint got a tag im happy with i keep flitting from one to another. i see loads of amazing ones near were i live and i keep trying to find something like them but i just cant seem to find one. so i wanna no is there anything that i can like do to find da one for me?

Fluffy Bunnies
02-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Well.. since your new, you will probably here this A LOT&#33;&#33;&#33;

-=&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;START SIMPLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;=-

Then work your way up.

and read the new to graff thread&#33;

[breakout]-azer
02-01-2007, 12:00 PM
ive read the new to greff thread n it realy helps ive got s style i like n i think it looks pritty good its just the tagg realy i cant find sumin that looks good with my style if u see wat i meen?

..SmOeK 1..
02-01-2007, 12:06 PM
yes please show me what u mean because that didnt make any sense to me.

[breakout]-azer
02-01-2007, 12:21 PM
well what i meen is ive got like a style i like and ive got da places to tag its just what my tagg actauly is as in wat my tagg says . that make it any clearer?

STAR01
02-01-2007, 04:10 PM
just post up "your style" and we&#39;ll comment

STAR01
02-01-2007, 04:10 PM
and help you out ^_^

C3ZR ONE
02-01-2007, 04:13 PM
In toy blackbooks thread...not in here... ;)

aces
02-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by ..SmOeK 1..@Feb 1 2007, 12:11 PM

I&#39;d say that you are clean BUT at least wait for a while to go back out tagging just to make sure...If the cops catch you doing the same thing then they will have a lightbulb light up and say "hey this looks like the tags that this kid said he didn&#39;t do the other time..." Just chill until you are positive that you are clean.

EDIT: Breakout - Do an entire alphabet in your style...Throw out the letters that don&#39;t work...Pick your favorite 4 or 5 letters and then put them together in any different combination you can so if you have the letters: A, E, and V...put them together in all the different combinations:
AEV
AVE
EAV
EVA
VAE
VEA

You get the idea...

HAHA MY POST COUNT EQUALS MY BIRTH YEAR AND MY JOINED DATE IS MY BIRTHDAY&#33;&#33;&#33;

Deso7
02-01-2007, 04:39 PM
no i think he means waht he writes.
if thats the case you should try and find something that means something to you.

AcuTe1-StaSHBoy
02-01-2007, 05:29 PM
is there anybody that can name some graff video that i can get on limewire? or any other program ppl use?

sky 5
02-01-2007, 08:26 PM
this rusty 80&#39;s trans am just pulled up in front of my place blarring that song "i love rock n roll . . . sumthing sumthing sunthing put another sumthing in the juke box baby&#33;" . . . it was awesome

when i had to go over some stuff i did i found as close a match in color to spray paint as i could with teh wall . . . then lightly misted it over what i had to cover up . . . i then moved out the next day, i hope they were satisified . .

noob2graff
02-01-2007, 08:31 PM
What are some good graff books that can help me learn to write better?

~RAVE~
02-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Walters@Jan 31 2007, 10:38 AM
um do any of you have some good pics of ur graff ?
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0005-2.jpg
crapy E and R

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0011.jpg

^ROOFTOP^

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Kawasaki72/DSCF0019.jpg

Rave and Guess

d_g
02-01-2007, 08:49 PM
acute1 - try bittorrent, probably the best p2p network of all.

sk5 - haha classic.

I just got a mullet, I&#39;m so fucking white trash now.

noob2graff, try the &#39;all city&#39; book, only book i know of that&#39;s like what you&#39;re after. If you go to the &#39;New 2 Graff&#39; thread I posted a link to the online version.

[breakout]-azer
02-02-2007, 10:57 AM
yeah thats what i meen. well i think i have found something, ill post it on the the toys black book and you can see what you think.

edit: i write flux because it is the letters i like the most, cheers for the help.

TrashCan
02-02-2007, 03:27 PM
what are legal walls? does that mean u have permission to paint from an owner or are they just so tagged it doesnt matter? people keep saying legal walls but i dont know wat that means lol

[breakout]-azer
02-02-2007, 05:51 PM
yeah i think a legal wall is were u have permission to paint on it from the owner.

I have a question about black books. i dont actauly have one i just sketch n stuff on random paper i have in my cuboard,but i was wondering well what are like the best black books and were can i find one n how much are they? any good internet retailers?

dim
02-02-2007, 06:09 PM
you just buy a sketch book from like an art store there not to expensive.

[breakout]-azer
02-02-2007, 06:14 PM
cool that seems easyer then trying to find one on the internet cheers

d_g
02-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Depending on how good you are it&#39;s worth investing in a decent blackbook. The cheaper ones have worse quality paper in them and bleed like a bitch when you put a marker to it. But that only really matters a lot if your coloring sketches, otherwise a cheap one will be fine.

ANd yeah, legal walls are walls that you get permission from the owner to do a piece, or sometimes the local council have walls that can be painted at anytime.

ras
02-02-2007, 06:33 PM
i have a home made black book..ghetto.. B) ...

quality letraset paper w.e its called and a peice of black card...staple them together...guess what u got...a black book...home made shits the way foward..im telling you ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

revolt92
02-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Ras, did you get that off blue peter? :lol: :lol:

ras
02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
noooooo....lmao :o :lol:

revolt92
02-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Blue peter are the kings of homemade shit haha and i do actually meen shit.

noob2graff
02-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Well Im a complete noob to graff still since I have only been writting for.. not even a week. Well I found a site with these simple alphabets. I was wandering how toyish it is to write something in one of the styles than fix it up to my own when Im done?

AcuTe1-StaSHBoy
02-02-2007, 11:13 PM
any body know any good site to get montana cans and caps?

inkbits
02-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by AcuTe1&#045;StaSHBoy@Feb 3 2007, 02:13 PM
any body know any good site to get montana cans and caps?
http://www.mtncolors.com/

AcuTe1-StaSHBoy
02-02-2007, 11:26 PM
how thick is the bananna white caps?

d_g
02-03-2007, 02:06 AM
Depends what you mean by simple alphabets.

If it&#39;s the Mr Wiggles or whatever his name is then, no, not really. But it is a good way to learn letter structure and how shit flows and all that.

If it&#39;s just some basic fonts then, like arial for example, then yeah, it&#39;s fine.

sky 5
02-03-2007, 04:01 AM
i moved to a pretty high crime area about 6 mos ago and the constant police helicoptor or the gun clap dotn bother me . . .. but what will bring my night down alil is when you just hear that 8-10 burst with no response . .i like hearing another distinct echo so you know someone wasnt caught off guard and had a chance . . maybe im an optimist :D . .

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 12:32 PM
yo, does anyone kno any good books for graff, that aint just by one artist.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 12:45 PM
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4426/faqcapsbj4.jpg

there some help&#33;

revolt92
02-03-2007, 01:07 PM
There was an answer to that question up there^^^, but your from england so try one of banksy&#39;s....i&#39;ve got one of his and it&#39;s well good.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 01:35 PM
seen it all. and yes it is good.

ras
02-03-2007, 01:44 PM
You wanna be getting Graffiti World...very good...people like 123 Klan etc init...Bates the lot...

also..

Rave...you know that bottom flick...can you see the red G init....imo thats a direct munch from Ghost&#39;s throw-up....so if i was you...id go back to that spot and have a shit .... put it in the middle of a newspaper....and fling it at it...then smear it all over it....

:lol:

that would be ace....hahahaha muhwahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol:

and then spray under it....YOU JUST BEEN SHITTED OVER BIOTCHHHH... :blink: :unsure: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kore123
02-03-2007, 02:14 PM
so i just went to hobby lobby and i racked like 20 copics....i thought i loved prismas now i really know what love is :wub:

ras
02-03-2007, 02:20 PM
damn...they dont even seel Copic&#39;s round here.. :( :angry: .. tbh..what exactly is the difference in Touch Twins and Copi&#39;s...except the £200 price difference ?

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 03:23 PM
probly the ink.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Copic Pens Original Dual Tip Markers
Copic Markers have a superior reputation in the art world for 100% color consistency and brightness with one of the widest range of colors available making them an ideal tool for creative projects. Great for quilt labels, fabric painting, coloring, airbrushing, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, manga, and fine art.

Soft Expressions has selected 70 popular colors of this line plus the blender pen, refill inks and replacement nibs that the quilter will find very helpful for quilt labels, shading, blending, gradations, and other fabric painting projects. This pen and its interchangeable nibs for different strokes is more fluid than the Fabrico and FabricMates allowing blending similar to watercolor for easy, smooth multi-color gradation and blending directly on the fabric.

Customize pens by mixing own colors with ink refills & select interchangeable nib choice.

Unique features found in the Copic Pen line:
70 Alcohol-based Copic Pens: Fast drying, but stays fluide and wet long enough for blending and color layering. Create intense color depth or a water color effect. Includes Colorless Blender.

Square shape keeps pen in place when set down. Will not roll.

Pens are Refillable: Making the pen body a one time investment for cost effective art supplies. Customize pens by mixing own colors with ink refills & select nib choice.
9 styles of Replaceable (Interchangeable) nibs: When a nib wears out or a different style stroke from the pen is desired—simply replace/interchange the nibs -- NO need to buy a new pen&#33;

found it on a website

revolt92
02-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey shamee, me you and ras are top three posters today, you have posted 53 times today, ras has posted 48 times today, i have posted 28 times today.

Now theres your fact for today.

ASB_ONE
02-03-2007, 06:05 PM
postwhores.

mind.or.matter
02-03-2007, 06:11 PM
They&#39;re not postwhores if theyve been posting shit with some importance to it like advice or shit like that.... But i still think that to have 48 posts in one day is more than a lil "post whoreish"

revolt92
02-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah i guess, but at least i havent posted 54 times like shamee haha :lol:

Man that must be like a record or somehing

argh your making me post again, dammit you swine.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 06:15 PM
na i feeding people with infomation, like uk rappers, about pens, blending colours, music, genral crits, other art, beef, uk thread.

revolt92
02-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah also can anyone remember jonowev.....i remember i used to see his name everywhere on this site, he had like 320 posts in like a month. Mabey even less

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 06:19 PM
now that crazy...weirdo.

revolt92 u got the msn?

revolt92
02-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Yeah i got msn you?

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 06:22 PM
yh pm me init.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 06:31 PM
cheers, i&#39;ve added ya.

sketch3
02-03-2007, 06:47 PM
naa mate i was skoolin u and ras on music.lol.. but walters is a postwhore

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 06:58 PM
yeh neva herd of him. postwhore, who cares about posts?

revolt92
02-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Shamee-76 posts
Ras-40 posts
Revolt92-34 posts
Sketch3-29 posts

haha shamee your nearly at the 100 mark

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 07:23 PM
ohh yes baby. UK WRITERS

revolt92
02-03-2007, 07:24 PM
haha sketch could become part of our possey :lol: :lol:

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 07:37 PM
yeh pm him
sketch wanna b on our possey

SKETCH - hell yeh

revolt92
02-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Right im off to get some pizza...night all.

ras
02-03-2007, 07:53 PM
we should start a crew..of me..

RAS..
SHAMEEE
REVOLT
SKETCH..

what yuh think :( <_< :lol:

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 07:54 PM
yeh it works needs a name.

revolt92
02-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah but there is kinda one problemo.....i&#39;m from norfolk, ras is from grimsby, shamee is from bedfordshire, and sketch is from.....london....i think :blink:

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:00 PM
well that all gd, we are all from the uk. hahaa
name uk possey.
sorri love the word possey

revolt92
02-03-2007, 08:02 PM
If i think of a good one i&#39;ll pm ya&#39;ll it

btw we haven&#39;t told sketch yet.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:03 PM
tell him when he is online or somthin.
anyone watch the rugby?

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:05 PM
ohh yeh this is my 100 post todey&#33;...I HAVE NO LIFE&#33;

revolt92
02-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah i&#39;ll get onto that tomorow.

And yeah i watched the rugby, wilkinson was awsome.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:06 PM
werent it his first game for england in 3 years

revolt92
02-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah i think :blink: anyways i&#39;m deffinatley out now i&#39;ve really got the munchies.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:11 PM
u fat bastord...hahaa now u makin me hungry,

revolt92
02-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah i&#39;m off to get some pizza and you Mr shamee is not going to stop me.

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:34 PM
i know where u live&#33;

revolt92
02-03-2007, 08:36 PM
I&#39;m off and i&#39;m not coming back&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Until tomorow :lol:

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
yeh wid more pizza. and 1 stone more heavier (sp)

Sumoe
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
u guys post alot...stop postin and go paint <_< ...NOW&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

shamee1991
02-03-2007, 08:38 PM
er in UK it is 1.38 in the morning and it is cold. so no.

Sumoe
02-03-2007, 11:29 PM
alot of writers paint at night or really early in the morning, I don&#39;t really paint yet anyways so I shouldn&#39;t be talkin&#39;... <_<

SCOPE2
02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
so basicly what do u do as a writter?

Jroc1993
02-04-2007, 12:12 AM
lol nuttin by the sounds of it...cmon dude im 14 n i probably get up more then you

iwritebasic
02-04-2007, 12:57 AM
ok i dont think they can do this, but i went to some tattoo store/clothing store that sells pens, ink, markers, streaks etc. and me and my friend werent allowed to buy a PILOT because we were underage and didnt have id. i really doubt u have to be 18 to buy a fucking marker

Deso7
02-04-2007, 01:18 AM
it depends where you live

C3ZR ONE
02-04-2007, 01:45 AM
You guys that are runnin up your posts with random chit chat are gonna get suspended. shame1991 already did. 125 posts in one day? Fuck that. It&#39;s bullshit. He made random ass posts in blackbook thread which I AM NOT happy about... you other cats with 50 posts under your belt- cool the fuck out. Go draw. I&#39;m watching your posts from here out.

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Ume
02-04-2007, 02:00 AM
even me ceezy?...watch me close&#33; :wub:

C3ZR ONE
02-04-2007, 02:03 AM
You&#39;re not even on the top ten list. The little asshole had 125 posts. Fuck him up the goat ass.

I&#39;m watching you for other suspicious reasons tho Ume....
(I suspect he might be Canadian.... :ph34r: )

whahappen?
02-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by shamee1991@Feb 3 2007, 08:38 PM
er in UK it is 1.38 in the morning and it is cold. so no.
seen your sig yet buddy?

Ume
02-04-2007, 02:06 AM
haha, i&#39;m not canadian&#33;

huzzah&#33;

whahappen?
02-04-2007, 02:10 AM
what the fuck???
was he spamming or something?

Ume
02-04-2007, 02:13 AM
yes he was...hence why c3zr explained that....

whahappen?
02-04-2007, 02:17 AM
k

d_g
02-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Yeah, and depending on local laws (I dunno how this sort of stuff works in the US) they don&#39;t have to sell you shit if they don&#39;t want to.

Grammar Police n00b
02-04-2007, 02:31 AM
d_g, dunno isn&#39;t a word, and you never specified who "they" are.

d_g
02-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Well if you wanted the grammar in your post to be perfect you would have used quotation marks around &#39;dunno&#39; and you didn&#39;t.

Therefore, you my friend, just got &#39;pwned&#39;.

Kayone707
02-04-2007, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by AcuTe1&#045;StaSHBoy@Feb 2 2007, 08:26 PM
how thick is the bananna white caps?
i could get half a finger wide spray with the banana white from montana..

you just gotta move the can fast and not press down all the way.
but if you get a normal universal cap from montana (my fav cap) you can get about a finger with line and if you just want it thinner cut your lines

Skeam
02-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by d_g@Feb 4 2007, 02:39 AM
Well if you wanted the grammar in your post to be perfect you would have used quotation marks around &#39;dunno&#39; and you didn&#39;t.

thats pretty much the best pwning ive seen in a long time, made me laugh... literally.

FUCKEN PROPS&#33;&#33;

iwritebasic
02-04-2007, 01:51 PM
i always wanted to know what garvey is

revolt92
02-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Sorry cezr, i guess i just got carried away...my bad :( also is shamee suspended?

Hask420
02-04-2007, 02:36 PM
what are the best markers to draw with??

UrbanEvolution
02-04-2007, 02:48 PM
How would you go about startin to add varyations to letter structure from block and bubble letters?

faime
02-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Hask420@Feb 4 2007, 02:36 PM
what are the best markers to draw with??
personally i sketch with sharpie water based poster paint cause it doesnt bleed

they blend well on canvas and on paper the fatter they are the easier they blend

the price depends were you get it (they cost 4 and a half at the bombshelter)

the hairline white is perfect for bling bling marks

Kayone707
02-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by iwritebasic@Feb 4 2007, 10:51 AM
i always wanted to know what garvey is
its ink

ras
02-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Jroc1993@Feb 4 2007, 05:12 AM
lol nuttin by the sounds of it...cmon dude im 14 n i probably get up more then you
Im 14...

and i probably get up more than you..

i also have 3 crew&#39;s

age is no excuse..

Thank&#39;s..

Deso7
02-04-2007, 05:20 PM
a pretty damn good ink&#33; too.
and as for letter structure start like curving letters and stuff y&#39;know

AcuTe1-StaSHBoy
02-04-2007, 06:02 PM
I&#39;m going to go bombing soon and I want to know if any body knows any good places in northeast philly to hit up?

cee
02-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by d_g@Feb 4 2007, 02:39 AM

yeah sure did, :lol:

Billburg
02-04-2007, 11:36 PM
^^^^^^^ Definatly (did i even spell that right?)

..SmOeK 1..
02-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Didnt know if i should put this here or a marker thread (it was modifications so i didnt think it belonged)

Whats the best type of paint markers? One that will show up really good on signs, busses and such.

sank one
02-05-2007, 05:42 PM
what do ny fats / thins fit on besides montana?

AcuTe1-StaSHBoy
02-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by sank one+Feb 5 2007, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sank one &#064; Feb 5 2007, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what do ny fats / thins fit on besides montana? [/b]
http://www.bombingscience.com/shop-tips.htm

<!--QuoteBegin-..smoek 1..
Whats the best type of paint markers? One that will show up really good on signs, busses and such.[/quote]

well theres king size sharpies but if your looking for paint try deco paint markers sold at any arts and crafts store or any of these markers

http://www.bombingscience.com/catalog.htm?category=Markers

sheist
02-05-2007, 09:04 PM
So tonight I was using some Montana Super Fat Caps while bombing and when I went to the outline my can of black just started leaking and spewing, so I made sure it was shaken up well and went at it again but no, still leaking like hell. I went to another can and shook it up real well before I put a new cap on and the same thing happened.

Im pretty pissed because it totally ruined what I was doing

Anyone know how to prevent it or what I might have done wrong?

slEEt
02-05-2007, 10:13 PM
What can did you use them on? Some caps don&#39;t work on certain cans..

noam12
02-05-2007, 11:09 PM
did u ever use them? casue they could have been clogged.

sheist
02-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Nah they were brand new

I used them on Painter Touch cans

that might have been the problem

Next time Ill just stick with NY fat caps

d_g
02-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Fuck making an E-Mag from a hard copy mag fucking sucks.

It takes ages and it&#39;s boring.

Thought I&#39;d let everyone know.

[breakout]-azer
02-07-2007, 07:35 AM
yeah that was proably the problem i would stick to ny fat caps like you said.

C3ZR ONE
02-07-2007, 10:12 AM
It was the cap yo. I had the same problem with Green apple American accents and a greman fat. try different caps with different paint. That&#39;s why they make Rusto fats.

Darius
02-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Whasup, Got a quick question

ok, I just start writing, under the name "S.Y.N 29"

the thing is I want to change my name to something like "PRIME1"

problem is that I&#39;ve already been writing places under the name S.Y.N 29

I&#39;ve only been writing for like a month so know I&#39;m so toy, but yeah

could anyone advise me on what I should do? i&#39;d really appreciate it

Fluffy Bunnies
02-07-2007, 11:56 AM
^^
You will probably end up changing ur name like 10 times so it&#39;s normal to change ur name... but one day you are gonna have to make up your mind and stick to one name and maybe another if you get busted.

don&#39;t paint anything whack if you have a good name cuz it will only make you look stupid&#33;

Darius
02-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanx alot i feel a lot better

i&#39;ve been straddling between "RAGE 1" or "PRIME 1"

RAGE just looks good and sounds good

PRIME sounds good and it actually has a double meaning with the one at the the end

what do you think

Billburg
02-07-2007, 09:45 PM
definatly not RAGE.

Deso7
02-07-2007, 11:17 PM
and i think to many writers add one at the end of there name if you want a number dont add one.
and im pretty sure prime is taken but w/e unless hes like allcity king or legend or in a town close to you y&#39;know

d_g
02-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Just need some advice from some people out there.

I&#39;m putting out a zine with heaps of random shit in it and I&#39;m gonna put an article in about graff, sort of introducing it to people who don&#39;t know much about it. I need some ideas on what to put in the article, I&#39;m completely stuck for ideas, there&#39;s so much shit to write about.

Cheers.

[breakout]-azer
02-08-2007, 07:57 AM
just like write about what you think is most important ill think of ideas later if i can

[breakout]-azer
02-08-2007, 10:45 AM
what is this best free site to upload your pictures on that you can post on here?

revolt92
02-08-2007, 12:00 PM
www.imageshack.us

and d_g i&#39;d say write about what graff is about and that it&#39;s not just vandalism it&#39;s art stuff like that.

[breakout]-azer
02-08-2007, 01:15 PM
kk cheers for that ill use that to upload then.

shamee1991
02-09-2007, 06:59 AM
hey i&#39;m back...
what the fuck is a e-mag???

NiL
02-09-2007, 07:03 AM
e-mag = internet magazine like an e-mail = internet mail y0..

d_g
02-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Yeah, like when you scan each page of a magazine and make it into a pdf file.

You can find some good graff ones on bittorrent.

shamee1991
02-09-2007, 07:10 AM
yh u got a link?

DJLotus
02-09-2007, 10:59 AM
hey whats fatter silvers astros oranges or pinks....

d_g
02-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Astros.

SCOPE2
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM
yeah, a link or a magazine i can search for on bittorrent

Chulo
02-09-2007, 07:54 PM
where do you get the blackbooks that look like actual books and not just a drawing pad?

Sumoe
02-09-2007, 08:28 PM
art stores...

Sumoe
02-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by SCOPE2+Feb 3 2007, 11:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOPE2 &#064; Feb 3 2007, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> so basicly what do u do as a writter? [/b]
yeah this is an old quote...

but if it was directed to me, I sketch alot and sometimes will practice painting in the backyard or sum shit, no illegal painting yet, but I&#39;d rather wait until I&#39;m good enough, than fill the streets with the wack ass toy shit I would paint :(

<!--QuoteBegin-Jroc1993@Feb 4 2007, 12:12 AM
lol nuttin by the sounds of it...cmon dude im 14 n i probably get up more then you [/quote]
you prolly do...but I seen sum of your shit in the bbook forum, and you shouldn&#39;t be gettin up yet, if you can&#39;t even do a decent piece in a bbook you shouldn&#39;t paint, I would rather look at a blank wall than an ugly one..

Sumoe
02-09-2007, 08:36 PM
edit.

shamee1991
02-09-2007, 09:04 PM
hey i&#39;m suprised that u aint bombing yet. ur sketch are simple and sweet, love them all.
is it u just not down wid the paint. but i would like to see ur painted shit.

FEN the HEN
02-09-2007, 09:12 PM
125 posts in a day.........fuck..... :huh:

shamee1991
02-09-2007, 09:15 PM
init... not that i can say anythin.

Sumoe
02-09-2007, 09:16 PM
theres a couple reasons I don&#39;t paint...no writers in my town its a small town and my parents know I "write" and they know what I "write" they&#39;ve seen my bbook before, now if they started to see "Sume" poppin up everywhere they would know it&#39;s me and they would turn me in to "teach me a lesson" they would take away all my sketching shit all my pencils, markers, erasers etc, and I prolly wouldn&#39;t be able to sketch or practice painting in a looong time...it&#39;s not that I don&#39;t want to paint, I do...there is an underpass near my house (like 5 min walking) and some billboards and shit all walking distance...they&#39;re so close and yet so far...yea it fuckin&#39; sux but what am I gunna do about it...prolly start to paint illegally soon, don&#39;t know how but I know I will, I&#39;ll find a way...but at least when I start I&#39;ll have some practice under my belt, and so far all of the things I&#39;ve painted are pretty bad they&#39;re just little things here and there to practice can control, nothing worth seeing because they&#39;re all toy as hell, but they&#39;re just practice...

shamee1991
02-09-2007, 09:21 PM
why dont u buy a bigg bit of mdf. type wood and paint over that so then ur parents know that u are doing it and not illegaly.

SCOPE2
02-09-2007, 09:23 PM
shameem you should be banned and u probbaly agree
but why in the hell would you put &#39;fuckin prick has nolife" next to your name
i hope you get banned and be really ashamed

d_g
02-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Try stationary stores as well. The paper in their&#39;s isn&#39;t usually as good a quality but they&#39;re cheaper if you&#39;re gonna pay for one.

d_g
02-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SCOPE2@Feb 10 2007, 11:17 AM
yeah, a link or a magazine i can search for on bittorrent
I&#39;d find some links but really I can&#39;t be fucked, been a long day.

Here are some mags you can find on bittorent:

Autograf
Blackout
Writers United
Kilroy
OTR Blackbooks
Spraycan and Subway Art
Stylefile
Xplicit Grafx.

Hope that helps.

SCOPE2
02-09-2007, 11:24 PM
i cant download the torents
it cant find a sourse that i can open it with
what do u use to open the things you download

C3ZR ONE
02-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by SCOPE2@Feb 9 2007, 09:23 PM
but why in the hell would you put &#39;fuckin prick has nolife" next to your name
Scope- Chill out on the beef with Shame. The 125 post day was rediculous, but he was suspended for 5 days and told not to do it again. I monitor his posts and they&#39;ve all been pretty reasonable today, so there&#39;s no reason to start a fight with the kid.

d_g
02-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by SCOPE2@Feb 10 2007, 04:24 PM
i cant download the torents
it cant find a sourse that i can open it with
what do u use to open the things you download
Try a program like utorrent.

Do some searching on google on how bittorrent works, it&#39;s not too complicated.

SCOPE2
02-10-2007, 12:01 AM
im sorry
ive been a bwad bwad boy.
will u forgive me shamnee

Fixion
02-10-2007, 12:57 AM
Hey guys&#33; What stuff can you use on canvases? Thanks in advanceed.

d_g
02-10-2007, 01:41 AM
Pretty much anything you want to, it&#39;s not like your paint markers are gonna burn through the canvas or something :P

I wouldn&#39;t reccomend markers like prismas because they&#39;d fade easily.

shamee1991
02-10-2007, 12:01 PM
would b funni if some did. thou i kno a ink that is acid so it burns into the wall. cant get it off.

shamee1991
02-10-2007, 04:26 PM
errr. no,

Xsjadox
02-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Okay fuck,since this is chat..I got this funny story...So I live in this little town,probably 140 000 people...And it&#39;s not big on writing,probably 4 or 5 active writers,hardly of which get up.So a prelude quick,I started writing last year,and went out bombing and there were 2 tags on boxes "kot" and "re2" so I respect it and bomb around them,next to them (they weren&#39;t active really at the time,but their stuff was up).So me and a friend started bombing and now 6 months later "kot" has started writing again and seems pissed off me and my friend got up more than him,so he started capping out shit,tags over our throw ups (fuck these guys) and believe it or not he tagged my fucking house wall (out of random,since noone really knows I write [wrong house to tag]) so we hit back hard,capping his shit back.(If I find the guy I am going to give him a nice beatdown if he acts all tough in reality) so anyway,I start asking random skaters if they know who writes &#39;Kot&#39; trying to find a snitch..

So the other day me and my friend went bombing and we were riding in his car and we check this skater with a bag on riding around at night,so we quickly pull a U-turn and stop next to this dude and I yell to him "yo dude,you write?" and he comes up and starts stuttering "y...yees?" ..so I ask him what he writes,and it was something I haven&#39;t seen up...so I say "Yo man,you know who &#39;kot&#39; is" and this kid fucking says "Oh,Um he&#39;s friends with Stephan,He lives by ******* **** just keep driving on ***** past ******"... fucking ACE snitch. Still haven&#39;t been able to locate him,but he lives near me.

And that was my funny story...How NOT to rat your mouth.

SCOPE2
02-10-2007, 05:43 PM
haha
he gave you directions

shamee1991
02-10-2007, 05:57 PM
well...a nice funny moment&#33;...

South-Pole
02-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by C3ZR ONE+Feb 9 2007, 11:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE @ Feb 9 2007, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SCOPE2@Feb 9 2007, 09:23 PM
Scope- Chill out on the beef with Shame. The 125 post day was rediculous, but he was suspended for 5 days and told not to do it again. I monitor his posts and they&#39;ve all been pretty reasonable today, so there&#39;s no reason to start a fight with the kid. [/b][/quote]
i didn&#39;t know why many people had fucking prick has no life for a sig,but now i get it lol

DankNC
02-10-2007, 06:11 PM
man, nc needs more artists, im a straight up toy, and im looked up too like im the best, its actually pretty sad. i want to have a crew war, but their aint no other crews

dim
02-10-2007, 11:19 PM
what do u guys use to fade or blend ur colours together when you are doing a sketch?

''HAZE'' *88*
02-11-2007, 12:56 AM
the cheap way is just to use colored pencils for just a sketch, but if you where gunna enter a battle or something then you would have to go get some of dem fancy markers..theres several different brands you can get tho..TouchTwins are good and theres like 140 shades of every colour..but for the best of the best you want COPICS...

shamee1991
02-11-2007, 07:46 AM
copics are very not cheap. could us a blender

dim
02-11-2007, 09:46 AM
yeah i have prismas and twins
and i have tried to use the prisma colorless blender and it doesnt acctualy blend it just makes the color like alot more transparent so transparent that if u put ur hand on the other side of the page u will be able to see it from the front
i think maybe i was just putting it on to heavily
but if u guys have any more tips on this question i would realy appriciate it

faime
02-11-2007, 12:32 PM
aurora needs more graff

(ontario)

Gist
02-11-2007, 01:41 PM
http://www.stompdown.ca/ in this site on the second video down at the end the guy writes like mad amount of names and crews n shit. whuts that for to give respect or somthn?

[breakout]-azer
02-11-2007, 02:26 PM
not sure wat u on about but on some of those vids they lay dwn some nice shit

Hot_Pocket
02-11-2007, 03:07 PM
He put down all the names and crew because those are the people that are in his crews, and those are the crews he&#39;s in. I think?