PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

SofatOner101
02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Ey guys. Im new to this forum and i want to ask you something. I was wondering which of my throw-ups looks best and which i should write on the walls?
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/6153/nuotrauka0054.th.jpg (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/nuotrauka0054.jpg/)
a, b or c?

A is the best but they all need work. Keep sketching.

chill spots r my home
02-11-2010, 04:32 PM
I always think why take the risk of rackin becuz if u get caught they will know yur a writer (Its obvious) and then ull get even more fucked....

Xfish
02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
another reason not to

flask1995
02-11-2010, 06:15 PM
sorry, my friend calls me a toy because apparently toys buy their paint but whatever, everyone has their own fucking opinon on shit.

prefer
02-11-2010, 06:18 PM
I always think why take the risk of rackin becuz if u get caught they will know yur a writer (Its obvious) and then ull get even more fucked....

haha yeah i know right, but i dont think id be that hard to rack honestly

Armored Bulletz
02-11-2010, 06:20 PM

eh i beg to differ..
on war 4, they rack from a paint store dressed like average every day people (button up shirt tucked in with blue levi's) it really is easier then you think.. you just have to think outside the box, think like someone who doesnt graff and make it look like you really purchased the paint, or you could just grab a cart full of paint and dip the fuck out the store like a maniac. what ever works

Xfish
02-11-2010, 06:27 PM
in the end i guess its just a prefrence sorta thing some people like to rack some wanna buy it but i dont think buying paint makes you a toy how you get paint is how you get paint but what really maters is how the tags/throwups/pieces/whatever looks with that paint

Armored Bulletz
02-11-2010, 06:30 PM
yeah it definitly doesnt make u a toy i mean c'mon, we're not in the 80's anymore.. it wont make you look like a badass artist

i agree, its what u do with the paint that matters

weakfingers
02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Racking is apart of graffiti history, I feel that every writer should rack at least once. Its like being on a hockey team without without showering with all the other dudes, no homo but not every one does it but you have to do it once or twice to get the full hockey experience.

plus anybody who draws/paints on the regular knows how much that shit will cost and if you dont got a part time job with cash flow. How you gonna afford 8 dollar prisma color markers and 7 dollar cans of paint....

TheToy
02-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Racking is apart of graffiti history, I feel that every writer should rack at least once. Its like being on a hockey team without without showering with all the other dudes, no homo but not every one does it but you have to do it once or twice to get the full hockey experience.

plus anybody who draws/paints on the regular knows how much that shit will cost and if you dont got a part time job with cash flow. How you gonna afford 8 dollar prisma color markers and 7 dollar cans of paint....
Racking is not part of graffiti. It's only a part of life for lazy broke bitches that don't get up and get jobs and find ways to make money.

It just so happens these lazy unmotivated people participate in graffiti.

weakfingers
02-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Its a part of graffiti history, maybe not YOUR areas history but over all history, You have to do it once just for the rush and fun of it. It's one of those things that you cant say anything about till youve done it. Its easy, no one really gets hurt if done properly and it provides great rewards and stories to tell and share. The only downside is you can get hooked on how easy it is and it can turn into a bad habit, why would i waste 200-300 dollars on overpriced expensive art supplies when i can go out with my homies and get my art supplies for a year. Not to say i rack on the regular I'm just saying if you can do it properly and if its not a regular habit why not?

I aint just talking about stores, if you in school there an amazing place for markers, pencils paper. not to mention art class

rush2
02-11-2010, 11:35 PM
i dont really care either way

TheToy
02-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Its a part of graffiti history, maybe not YOUR areas history but over all history, You have to do it once just for the rush and fun of it. It's one of those things that you cant say anything about till youve done it. Its easy, no one really gets hurt if done properly and it provides great rewards and stories to tell and share. The only downside is you can get hooked on how easy it is and it can turn into a bad habit, why would i waste 200-300 dollars on overpriced expensive art supplies when i can go out with my homies and get my art supplies for a year. Not to say i rack on the regular I'm just saying if you can do it properly and if its not a regular habit why not?

I aint just talking about stores, if you in school there an amazing place for markers, pencils paper. not to mention art class

If you want a rush buy some paint and go do a fame spot on the highway or climb a billboard...

prefer
02-11-2010, 11:51 PM

it depends on what side you look at it as far s art goes it doesnt matter, as far as street cred yeah it matters becuase you can say you rak

CrustOner
02-11-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm not down to spend 200+ on art supplies, and therefore I will steal my supplies with no moral hindsight.

LeaksOne
02-12-2010, 12:25 AM
bottom line whether you rack or buy it really doesnt matter. racked cans dont spray better or anything. it all depends what you can do with a can. how you get your cans has nothing to do with your ups or skill level. so it doesnt matter at all.

this is in regards to spray paint only. im all for stealing 8 dollar decos. thats ridiculous to get one marker. or 25 bucks for a 6 pack. but then again it shouldnt matter what markers you use. cant get up with a blackbook.....

Fury
02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
I RACKED A CAR RIGHT OFF THE LOT DUDES!
Crazy.

CrustOner
02-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Exactly.
But if you don't want to spend your money on it, then by all means, steal what you want. I have more important things to waste money on.

And fuck whoever set the MSRP for blackbook markers from Michael's/JoAnn's.

Fury: You get a D for that post.

JSabia
02-12-2010, 01:23 AM
alrite i got a question, im a newb to forums and a newb to graff so try to be patient with me haha pretty much i've always admired graff but never had tha guts to truly do it with dedication. about 5 months ago i finally said fuck this im goin for it, I've asked lots of different writers for advice and i hear sooo many different answers that i just tried all different kinds of shit to start off with and now i feel like i dont kno wat to do to keep improving my skills? i've tried sketchin watever font i set my eyes on, sketched print out alphabets from mr.wiggles site, watever block letter i think of in my head, tags, bars if im not mistaken....i've tried so much i cant even remember tha names of all tha styles i've done...a little direction please?

LeaksOne
02-12-2010, 01:28 AM
keyboard letters. never go to mr.wiggles or learngraffiti. start with keyboard letters for both your tag and pieces. as for throws look around for inspiration and to get an idea of what to do. and stay away from arrows. no add ons on your tag either. just get your letters down first then try add ons. it'll be a long road of hard work dont rush shit. one step at a time.

Welcome to BombingScience

Fury
02-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Crust, you cannot be my piano teacher on this one (trying to excel AND THEN ALMOST FAIL ME).

JSabia
02-12-2010, 01:52 AM
thanks! i want my graff to have a a good foundation of solid unique lettering i seen way too many people have shitty ass letters n jus make it pass for decent by adding all these arrows n watnot...i reaalllly dont wanna go in that direction so its good to kno im gettin that right. so pretty much i should jus get inspiration n experiment with watever letters come to mind and when it comes to tags use a keyboard as an example? well heres an idea of where im at, these are some i did jus fucken around practicin, experimentin...hope they show up right

JSabia
02-12-2010, 01:52 AM
and dammit they didnt lol maybe i should jus put em in my album

LeaksOne
02-12-2010, 02:21 AM
upload them on photobucket or something of that sort.

streetology973
02-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Hi guys this is my first on bombing sciece and i would like to know why i suck at graffiti? ps.If you guess what four drugs im on you win a prize!!

Just so you know you dont win but you help me remember before i O.D

JSabia
02-12-2010, 03:57 AM
upload them on photobucket or something of that sort.

i put sum up on my album on here if u wanna check it out its definitely not good n not my best i wouldnt even categorize it as graff AT ALL but it could give an idea of wat my next step on wat to specifically work on should be. i kno once i get out of this hole of wat to do next i'll progress quickly

LeaksOne
02-12-2010, 04:11 AM
wait a tick.....your a girl??

and thats a start(the all black sould of mischief). but try evening up your bars which means making them all the same width and keep your letters the same height. as for the other 2.....scrap em. use your own letters.

SofatOner101
02-12-2010, 04:29 AM
JSabia - are you posting flicks in the forum? or a link? cause I aint seeing either.

LeaksOne
02-12-2010, 04:42 AM
his/her profile

massacreman
02-12-2010, 04:48 AM
i put sum up on my album on here if u wanna check it out its definitely not good n not my best i wouldnt even categorize it as graff AT ALL but it could give an idea of wat my next step on wat to specifically work on should be. i kno once i get out of this hole of wat to do next i'll progress quickly

titsorgtfo

SofatOner101
02-12-2010, 04:49 AM
his/her profile

lol, I figured that one out right after I posted.

LeaksOne
02-12-2010, 04:51 AM
titsorgtfo

whoa whoa dont rush it. be cool and smooth about it. shes a lady

JSabia
02-12-2010, 05:52 AM
wait a tick.....your a girl??

and thats a start(the all black sould of mischief). but try evening up your bars which means making them all the same width and keep your letters the same height. as for the other 2.....scrap em. use your own letters.

yes i am a lady im guessin you dont get too many of us around here huh haha but yea tha other 2 i did super quik jus bullshittin to see how good i could do it usin jus marker normally i use pencil n gotta erase a thousand times. im havin such a hard time comin up with my own letters tho they jus end up lookin like someone elses every time i try where do u guys get inspiration from? thanks for all the help by tha way this is way more helpful than all tha wannabes in my city

LeaksOne
02-12-2010, 02:53 PM
nah we have ladies on here. just not many attractive ones. how old are you?

i get inspiration from graff movies, some cats on here, or a graff book. and erasing is fine. trial and error. you could even go to the main page and look at the different cities. its a long road of hard work and dedication. just keep your shit SUPER simple until you have your letters down pack then start adding your own flavor too it.

Alts13
02-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I get inspiration from all around me, I really enjoy abstract art so that helps me break down letters, I watch shit loads of cartoons with my son so I get a lot of inspiration from that as well. Other than that just looking at graffiti inspires me, I am old enough now to have seen many different styles evolve and it is interesting to see what writers do to evolve their styles.

I TRY to make my stuff to be as original as possible, which is very hard nowadays but I seem to get some good feedback. As for erasing and stuff, hell I have probably erased more pieces than I have drawn (and my photobucket has about 1200 finshed drawings).

The best way to start off is simple keyboard letters, you will get more respect for solid simples than half arsed pieces and just keep practising and working at it, also don't just write your own name, do exchanges, battles random words, you never know how 1 letter may inspire you to do a letter in your name differently. Be humble, modest and appreciate constructive crits and you will go far.

SofatOner101
02-12-2010, 05:40 PM
JSabia-When I first started, I would straight out bite my letters BUT once I had copied the letter from someone else, I would redraw it and change something, and I would keep doing that until I had a letter that was no longer bitten but still had the solid foundation of the original letter.
As you progress you will find your letters will get better just from the repeated practice.
That said, don't post anything that you bite.

also, What are you writing?

mefe
02-12-2010, 07:13 PM
ok..so i was painting today.... i filled in 3 outa 4 letters (whole thing was about 5feet by 3 feet) and a brand new can of $6.50 montana hardcore was empty... i was like wtf.... it is cold here, but not really cold. was it the cold that caused this... cuz i got fuckign pissed when i had to leave it unfinished, and yes.. i shook the hell outa it... any help would be great. thanks

-tonnes-
02-12-2010, 08:18 PM
i got my throws down now im startin with simple letters, my question for this picture is how can i flow the letters so there isnt that empty spot between the L and O and how do you do the 3-d on simples?

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af303/reptdot420/alonesimple.jpg

markingz.
02-15-2010, 04:16 PM
hey guys, i really suck, and i was wonderin if yall could shed some light on the topic of bars, what are they, how do you do em? most graff i see is so intricate and other is not, i want to know it all how do they do it

flask1995
02-15-2010, 04:23 PM
how long would a throwup be? My guess would be less then 5 minutes right? depending how neat you want it? cause my friend said a throwup doesnt take more then 2 minutes and he writes fucking terrible, i could call him a toy but whatever.:o

-Empty-Can-
02-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Your friend is wise.

Armored Bulletz
02-15-2010, 04:27 PM
a fill in or just a hollow?
depends on how long ur tag is, what do u write?

RustySpoon
02-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Anywhere from a minute to 10 minutes depending on how long your name is, your paint, type of cap you're using, can control, and whether it is hollow or filled in.

flask1995
02-15-2010, 04:38 PM
a fill in or just a hollow?
depends on how long ur tag is, what do u write?

well i know just a simple outline would be like about 1 minute,

my tag name is flask :p,

but if im doing small pieces im gonna probably use stock caps because its a skinny pro :p.. i use a super fat on my mtn's, i'm a big fan of mtn's for some reason but i wanna try other cans like molotow's, they look pretty sick so i cnt wait.

Vagrant
02-15-2010, 04:40 PM
two to five minutes

flask1995
02-15-2010, 04:46 PM
alright thanks :P

markingz.
02-15-2010, 04:47 PM
hey guys, i really suck, and i was wonderin if yall could shed some light on the topic of bars, what are they, how do you do em? most graff i see is so intricate and other is not, i want to know it all how do they do it
http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/images/misc/progress.gif

Vagrant
02-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Look at a capital E
Its made of 4 bars. 1 vertical and 3 horizontal
see?
all letters are made of these bars

flask1995
02-15-2010, 05:00 PM
i got my throws down now im startin with simple letters, my question for this picture is how can i flow the letters so there isnt that empty spot between the L and O and how do you do the 3-d on simples?

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af303/reptdot420/alonesimple.jpg

Well you could make your letters more fatter, or if you want to try becoming better you could try Following this tutorial, That's how I started out, and also from www.learngraffiti.net,

http://www.learngraffiti.net/turn_a_tag_into_a_piece.htm

Wrong photo :p. my bad.

markingz.
02-15-2010, 05:00 PM
okay i see, thx

stryc9soup
02-15-2010, 09:13 PM
What background color would be good with grey and lime green?

CrustOner
02-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Purple.

try looking at colorschemedesigner.com

JSabia
02-16-2010, 06:49 AM
nah we have ladies on here. just not many attractive ones. how old are you?

i get inspiration from graff movies, some cats on here, or a graff book. and erasing is fine. trial and error. you could even go to the main page and look at the different cities. its a long road of hard work and dedication. just keep your shit SUPER simple until you have your letters down pack then start adding your own flavor too it.

im 20 n well i think i got simple block letters down pat i got tht down in high skool i understand n kno how to create symmetry with simple letters i kno tha basics in shading, 3d, and perspective so is tha next step workin on creatin my own style or is there some other basics i should kno before gettin into tht?

Laimonel
02-16-2010, 06:55 AM
Style is your personal feel on your letters. You can forget about all those rules.

markingz.
02-16-2010, 05:53 PM
so are you sayin once you get simples down you can do what you want as long as you dont forget bars?

markingz.
02-16-2010, 06:13 PM
thx zook, any advice to a cat who is ready to move on from simps

Alts13
02-16-2010, 06:13 PM
My take on it is be humble and make yourself knowledgable on the subject and have fun with it. I take it seriously but not too serious, I can't really paint much because I'm older than most of you guys and have a family, job responsibilities and can't really be fucked with the whole bombing thing, I have been there and done that, don't get me wrong I like to get out and hit a trackside every now and again but I'm more about chill walls I can spend all day at and produce something good.

Just sketch and sketch and try new things, don't worry if it is shit, it is just a blackbook, believe me I have probably about 1500 images on my photobucket just from the last 2 years, keep doing simples and learn the letter structure, but don't just do your own name, do battles and exchanges you may get inspiration from other people's letters, just experiment, once you can rock a clean simple with no pensil just a marker then elaborating on those letters will become easy and your style will develop

markingz.
02-16-2010, 06:15 PM
word, what do you think about intricate shit do you like it or not so much and explain why thx

Alts13
02-16-2010, 06:22 PM
if it is done well then yea I do like it, however I have much more respect for a well executed simple than some half assed wildstyle, but to me it has to have a solid letter foundation in a wildstyle. check out a writer like Folk his letters are fucking rocking but also have a simplistic edge but then when it is Ouija he has a dope abstract nature to his letters. I like a lot of european writers as well, Copenhagen has some dope writers, I like wildstyle stuff that has a nod to the classic era of graffiti. I'm not so into the whole MSK scene, they are fucking dope not taking away from them, but there are many other writers that I would rather look at.

markingz.
02-17-2010, 10:13 AM
i like complicated stuff too if its done right, but like you said it needs to be executed correctly, id say msk are some of my fvorite writers atm but your right there are masny others who ares lept on, i happen to love la writers for some reson soething about there style to me shines over the rest, ny writers are pretty sick too, pretty much anywhere were theres a descent sized scene i guess

flask1995
02-19-2010, 11:18 PM
i just picked up a molotow 627hs premium solid paint one4all paint marker

FUCKING STREAKS LIKE SHIT

im am a toy but i had a molotow black burner and it worked fucking awesome.

how come this shit is fucking garbage?

i remember someone told me to add acetone to remove the streakage or somethhng

Thrice
02-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Streaking deals with the nib, not so much of the paint/ink. All that will do is thin down the paint/ink.

Push down on the nib till it's really juiced and ready to go.

flask1995
02-20-2010, 12:42 AM
thanks.

well its 1:41 AM in toronto, and im about to go hit up a bridge, but inside of me i have this scared feeling but im still wanting to do it. Last time i bombed that place i did it with the same feeling but when i was walking home it was gone. should i go do it anyways?

SHER_WON_WTS
02-20-2010, 12:48 AM
just scope it out well.

flask1995
02-20-2010, 12:52 AM
alright thanks,

Xfish
02-20-2010, 12:59 AM
best of luck man

flask1995
02-20-2010, 01:21 AM
jesus. my fucking neighbourhood sucks dick.

i was doing it then all of a sudden i see some fucking black guy running towards me.

well atleast i did an outline, better then nothing.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-20-2010, 01:22 AM
??? Coming at you, or jogging?

flask1995
02-20-2010, 01:54 AM
he was like literally running at me lol, he even swore at me but whatever. i'll deal with it, just as long i did an outline, it's better then nothing.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-20-2010, 02:04 AM
thats true. but damn. at least you got away. i get cold when i see someone coming at me. i fly, a mile an minute.

Xfish
02-20-2010, 09:57 AM
this weekend me and a friend might go skateboarding in downtown atlanta and we both are into graffiti so should i bring my paint cus if we get caught for skateboarding would they be able to legaly search my bag and everything or would i be safer with just a marker or two

Ages24
02-20-2010, 10:00 AM
why would you get caught for skateboarding? is that illegal nowadays?
And, they wont search your bag if youre getting caught for skateboarding, sice they only need the board to ARREST you muaaha >:D

Xfish
02-20-2010, 10:35 AM
well yeah wen we do it its ussaly in spots were we shouldnt and weve been in troubble by the cops before because some people on a segway tour of atlanta reported us haha

Xfish
02-20-2010, 10:47 AM
they can only search u if ur skating on private property, which usually most of the best spots to skate ARE private property... id just bring one marker and keep it in ur pants, u see the cops, pitch it somewhere like a bush or something where u can go back n get it

good idea i dont want to get busted for skateboarding and graffiti all in one day

-Empty-Can-
02-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I could be wrong but I don't think having a marker on you is illegal. As long it's not like some massive mop then just say you were drawing with it and didn't put it back or some shit.

Xfish
02-20-2010, 11:10 AM
me ether but idk i guess ill jst have to find out i mean if the cop is write there talking to us im not gona throw it but if hes a ways away i might

Thrice
02-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Atlanta sucks for skateboarding, but cops really don't give a fuck about that shit. They keep they're eyes on the crackheads/methheads that are usually packin'.

Xfish
02-20-2010, 11:56 PM
deffintly but we both suck alot like we can ollie and thats about it anyways so we deal with it one place we tried was the old coke world by the underground nice stairs weve only had a run in with the cops once though so yeah i see what you mean

MoistGarbageCan
02-21-2010, 12:59 AM
how about not bombing at all with your friend? cause'
you be straight poo-poo mah *****'........
hit the books for about a year, then go smash shit outside.

Xfish
02-21-2010, 01:18 AM
yeah i know i suck but it isnt gona stop me i got some better shit ill post tomaro but graffiti is just addicting too hard to stop once you start

MoistGarbageCan
02-21-2010, 01:23 AM
i feel you, i still get those frequent addiction flairs where i HAVE to smash shit, but idk.
i'm just saying when i started i got laughed at cause i was mad trash, so try and cave-in for a bit to get your shit together, observe styles, talk to older heads and shit. so you won't get laughed at. also you'll save shit like that.
you don't know how many times i had good paint, or markers that i wasted on some wack shit that i wish i had now.

Xfish
02-21-2010, 01:30 AM
yeah i know what you mean thou dont want to get trashed and waste the markers and stuff that i got but ive done my work at home too filled up nearly a whole 100 something page sketchbook just practicing and practicing but i might have got something that isnt total shit like i said ill post tomaro

mawks
02-21-2010, 02:21 AM
what do you guys use for scribes usually?
ive just been using a sharp rock hah

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 02:27 AM
PENCIL AND ERASER!!! for me at least but a light colored marker or pen for sketching, then i use a dark color marker to final outline. giving me a good idea of what the letter should look like.

(HAHAHA, that damn picture.
"Hey Bob,...YOU ARE JESUS!)

Flawless Victory
02-21-2010, 02:33 AM
"How are you doing that, man?!"
"Doing what?"
"WALKING ON WATER!"

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 02:38 AM
oh oh, so shuan do you see land anywhere??
Nah, just water.....The devil is in my house, and he turned my mom into a bull!

CrustOner
02-21-2010, 11:19 AM
"i gatta kill her!"

Flawless Victory
02-21-2010, 12:20 PM
You know, I never understood why so many punx rawkers dug that movie,
homie at the end says that the shit is stupid, shaves his head, and becomes a lawyer.

mawks
02-21-2010, 12:27 PM
hahah idk man.. it's just a good movie I guess

what do you guys use for scribes usually?
ive just been using a sharp rock hah
bump this.. scribes meaning glass scratchers etc.

woonybomber
02-21-2010, 12:30 PM
get dart from a dartbored it works pretty good or wat you are alreay doing with the rock

and yeah that movie is mad good

but wat ever you do dont bring a brick on the bus and try tagging the window

Flawless Victory
02-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Bricks are for tagging the back of a stupid *****s head

woonybomber
02-21-2010, 12:44 PM
hahah

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 01:52 PM
You know, I never understood why so many punx rawkers dug that movie,
homie at the end says that the shit is stupid, shaves his head, and becomes a lawyer.

James Marendino, the director, said that its not the punk scene that's posing, it was steve-o. he was the only real punk in our eyes the whole movie, then it turns out that in the end he was nothing more then a goddamn trendy ass poser. the movie is about growing up without selling out, which he just couldn't do.

(im sorry i go to film school, so im anal bout this)

CrustOner
02-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Haha I just love that movie. It's totally and completely unrealistic in terms of how they described the punk scene, but it's still a great movie.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 02:02 PM
thats true tho. exaggerated, but def based off the real scene

Black Flag
02-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Has anyone gone bombing with just paint and brushes before? I ask because I always have shitloads of house paint and stuff and it almost seems like a waste going out of the way to get spray paint.

The only thing is, I have no idea what would be a convenient way to carry it. I guess that's why no one does it.

woonybomber
02-21-2010, 04:41 PM
get a roller and use that paint and do some roller shit rollers are fucking dirt

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 07:26 PM
BLACK FLAG (awesome by the way!!!)

i used to get a real fat brush and take a bucket and go up to metal boxes and do real simple letter tags. HUGE. but u gotta be quick about it. after all you are sneaking around with a fucking bucket of paint.

flask1995
02-21-2010, 07:59 PM
If I did a 3 letter throwie, for example my name is flask and i did a throwie that said FLA and the explanation mark, would i write my tag over it? cause im thinking of hitting up a spot with my throwies

-Empty-Can-
02-21-2010, 08:03 PM
I think FLS or FSK fits the name Flask better.

FLSK would be the best but at that point you might as well do your whole name

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 08:12 PM
empty's right
FSK maybe, but you might be able to getaway with FK
but yeah, def drop your tag next to it.

flask1995
02-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Alright thanks alot man :) i've been writing FLA the whole time, i browse the toy forum for along time and i never see that you can just pick letter's to represent your 3 letter throwie, like i thought it always had to be like the order your letter's are (for example: pluto, then the 3 letter throwie would say plu.) but thanks alot, i have learned something today :D:D:D

Vagrant
02-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Has anyone gone bombing with just paint and brushes before? I ask because I always have shitloads of house paint and stuff and it almost seems like a waste going out of the way to get spray paint.

The only thing is, I have no idea what would be a convenient way to carry it. I guess that's why no one does it.

Thin it with water and put it in a mop.

flask1995
02-21-2010, 08:33 PM
apparently you can also add some dot3 to it to make it stainer, but the bad thing that it'll dry longer, that's what i've heard on alot of diy mops.

Xfish
02-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Thin it with water and put it in a mop.
thatl be your best bet but you could deffintly run around with a brush and do some hollows or tags or go do a roller in a chill spot

flask1995
02-21-2010, 08:41 PM
or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot :p

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 08:45 PM
that sounds like a plan there.

Vagrant
02-21-2010, 08:53 PM
apparently you can also add some dot3 to it to make it stainer, but the bad thing that it'll dry longer, that's what i've heard on alot of diy mops.

Wrong.
Brake fluid doesn't do anything in paint.
Only put it in ink.

Xfish
02-21-2010, 08:54 PM
or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot :p

i might be lame but im siging that :D

flask1995
02-21-2010, 09:19 PM
YESS!

I unlocked an achievement and got 5G! How lucky of me!

Xfish
02-21-2010, 09:20 PM
congragts! you leveled up!

Flawless Victory
02-21-2010, 11:10 PM

Get one of these
http://safetyinfo.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/water-type.jpg

SHER_WON_WTS
02-21-2010, 11:13 PM
flawless has a good idea.
go to a gas station and theres usually a fire extinguisher on the outside and easy to grab.
take it and make dash. empty that baby out. fill er back up. DESTROY!

Xfish
02-22-2010, 05:00 PM
hey guys while i was in math class i came up with a few questions

can a drug dog smell spray paint?
on airplanes should i practice in my sketchbook?
is a zig woodcraft easy to buff?

SHER_WON_WTS
02-22-2010, 05:06 PM
zig woodcrafts are GREAT. somewhat easy to buff, but if you get up enough it wont matter.
and you cant get in trouble for sketching.

Xfish
02-22-2010, 05:08 PM
awesome ill get one next time i stop by micheals

Fury
02-22-2010, 05:17 PM
The nibs on the end of some mops I got are hard and won't work. I tried putting them in paint thinner for a day, but it didn't really work. Any ideas?

Xfish
02-22-2010, 05:23 PM
do you put paint or ink in the mops?

Fury
02-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Paint

Xfish
02-22-2010, 05:34 PM
maybe grab some graff cleaner from the store and soak it in that for a bit but it shouldnt take too long or you could always try water

Fury
02-22-2010, 11:19 PM
I don't really want to spend hecka money on cleaning a nib. I think I'll just buy some shoe cleaner and make another kiwi

Thrice
02-22-2010, 11:27 PM
If paint thinner doesn't clean it, use Acetone.

zennegen
02-22-2010, 11:45 PM
acetone eats plastic.

Thrice
02-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Depends on how long its on and if you dilute it enough.

mantits
02-23-2010, 11:25 AM
nail polish remover works

woonybomber
02-23-2010, 11:37 AM
ugggg^^^ get the fuck out of here you FUCKING HOMO

mantits
02-23-2010, 11:56 AM

... im a chick

trashpickaflash
02-23-2010, 11:58 AM

I know that picture is fucking gross and no one in their right mind would want to see that, but it should get out for that reason. Not because it may have homosexual tendencies.

woonybomber
02-23-2010, 12:05 PM
my bad your a girl but most of us is guys and we dont wonna see that shit get the fuck out or get rid of that fucking pic

ChadWarden
02-23-2010, 12:05 PM
you dudes are just hating cause you aint got cruves like that man up there.

woonybomber
02-23-2010, 12:06 PM
you is a nasty nigguh chad lmfao ;D

Flawless Victory
02-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Are you guys really getting mad because of a side-shot of a nude male?
Y'all *****s are mad uncomfortable with your sexuality.

woonybomber
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
no i dont like guys man

Fube
02-23-2010, 01:42 PM
if i was gay id hit it, then wait for him to go to sleep and rob all his shit.

TheToy
02-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Well...

...that's definitely not a man-pose.

(Soap + Washcloth) x H20 = Clean Feet

flask1995
02-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Lol :d

chill spots r my home
02-23-2010, 06:36 PM
ok so i ordered some U.S. Postal service stickers and i read on u tube that it was illegal to not send them back on boxes or some shit and that after ordering like 500 and not sending any back u can get in trouble with the cops.... i doubt this but im just asking to make sure

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 06:46 PM
no. iv ordered a million times. your good.

Xfish
02-23-2010, 07:43 PM
could i just walk into a post office and ask for 250 stickers or do i have to order them?

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 07:45 PM
i walk in and grab all the ones out on the table all the time, but when i ask for alot they just tell me to order

realtalk
02-23-2010, 07:48 PM
ok so i ordered some U.S. Postal service stickers and i read on u tube that it was illegal to not send them back on boxes or some shit and that after ordering like 500 and not sending any back u can get in trouble with the cops.... i doubt this but im just asking to make sure

is that a real fucking question? lol

n u can walk into the post office but u kinda gotta rack em..jus cuz they dont want u taking ALL of them

Xfish
02-23-2010, 07:49 PM
they have em on the tables?
cool and yeah ill probbably just order some anyways
i have a cool idea for just a simple stencil that i can put on those so far im better at stenciling than tagging

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 07:52 PM
i love stencils on post office slaps. there easy to put up, and easy to carry.
but yeah, i just order, they last a long time.

Zookyook
02-23-2010, 07:52 PM
it was brought up in another thread... help me out here people... what kind of quotes or little notes would u write next to ur tags? funny ones are good..... i have a few

dont laugh at retards

dont call black people ******s

dont poke fat people

kill nazis

fight the british

that says N I G G E R S

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 07:54 PM
i smell bacon, i smell grease, look out...here comes the police!

i hear sirens.

too late, too tired.

me, stop? Hell NO!!!

Xfish
02-23-2010, 07:59 PM
dont poke fat people

lol thats my favorite one
and next time im walking by ill run in and grab a few

zennegen
02-23-2010, 09:14 PM
i write "i know why" before my tag sometimes. or ***** at the end haha. i write UMAD btw.

ChadWarden
02-23-2010, 09:30 PM
wow, you guys are pretty creative. i just draw dicks near my tags.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 09:32 PM
thats always an option.

Zookyook
02-23-2010, 09:35 PM
http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/image.php?u=43302&dateline=1266981541 my gf smokes these.... they taste like vag

zennegen
02-23-2010, 10:07 PM
they taste like titties.

Bets369R
02-23-2010, 11:17 PM
i just write my name.

one time i caught one of them "earsnot" spots where i could see the cop but he couldnt see me, so i wrote "i see you" after my name but thats about it

zennegen
02-23-2010, 11:20 PM
that's more of a situation. and i will not tag anywhere near cops, whether they are facing me or not. it's just an unnecessary risk.

Bets369R
02-23-2010, 11:22 PM
graffiti in general is an unnecessary risk, and i would just run anyways.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 11:24 PM
thats the thing. Graffiti its self is a risk, so i go all out. i get a kick out of tagging while near a cop. hit a couple slaps on there bikes, etc.

Bets369R
02-23-2010, 11:37 PM
me & my homie batle used to hit up hoods of US postal trucks while the mail carriers were in the back pulling the mail out. i can fucking care less honestly.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 11:40 PM
awesome. iv snuck into the post office parking lot at night to get the trucks, but that shit a FELONY! there govt vehicles

Bets369R
02-23-2010, 11:50 PM
the thing is, the mail carriers cant chase you because they cant leave the mail unattended.

This is my homie batle by the way
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2688/4025881369_9dcd177578.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3589/3525143388_ab3f526952.jpg

woonybomber
02-23-2010, 11:52 PM
haha nice pussy shot is that your pussy ?
lol jk dont get mad

SHER_WON_WTS
02-23-2010, 11:52 PM
wow, crazy good letters at the top...
and that VAG almost looks REAL!!!

(im joking)haha?

woonybomber
02-24-2010, 12:02 AM
yeah he had a pretty good sex change dr

(only playing)

Fube
02-24-2010, 12:30 AM
That's how we do it in the *.

...hold up, you live in the *?

pm's guys. pm's. dont call out where you reside unless you dont care if anyone knows it.

dont make it to easy.:)

Fury
02-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Why'd you put an asterisk in the place of the X? :(

Fury
02-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Sorry for double post but,
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TAKE THE REGULATOR OUT OF SHOE CLEANER?!

Like really, I have no idea how to do it to this athletic shit I got.
Less than 30 seconds after I posted this, I used a pencil. Fuck.

Jarret
02-24-2010, 05:48 PM
what caps work good with krylon? and or paint cans from LOWES?

CrustOner
02-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Get into your books before you ask that kinda question.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 07:03 PM
if your talking about the new age krylon with the non removable cali cap.
DONT USE!!

TheToy
02-24-2010, 07:07 PM

None. Unless your Krylon is pre-360 valve...

This is rare. And dying out quickly.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 07:10 PM
plus that new shit WATERY as hell

Xfish
02-24-2010, 07:43 PM
hey i stoped by the post office and they had the tiny ones got em anyways but can you give me the link for the bigger ones

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 08:24 PM
https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10052&categoryId=10000033&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10000002&top=&sort=&viewAll=Y

BAM!

flask1995
02-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Sorry for double post but,
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TAKE THE REGULATOR OUT OF SHOE CLEANER?!

Like really, I have no idea how to do it to this athletic shit I got.
Less than 30 seconds after I posted this, I used a pencil. Fuck.

take the nib off and look under the nib and you'll see a green valve system, take something sharp and pop it out. then you're basically unlimited to paint now, i dont know but last time I did this mine leaked, but it should be good.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 08:28 PM
yeah i usually leave that in. shit gets messy.

markingz.
02-24-2010, 09:29 PM
hahah, damn homie you cant get caps for krylons no more,

Xfish
02-24-2010, 09:39 PM
https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10052&categoryId=10000033&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10000002&top=&sort=&viewAll=Y

BAM!

thanks man

and some krylon still has stock caps like crylon short cuts and some metalic stuff from micheals check it out

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 09:42 PM
nah nah nah nah nah.
Short cuts are WATERY AS FUCK.
and the matalics have no coverage. I do my homework on these cans.

Xfish
02-24-2010, 09:44 PM
oh guess all of krylon is shit now good thing i didnt buy em when i saw it

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 09:49 PM
yeah dont. too me it's always been rust-o.

CrustOner
02-24-2010, 09:52 PM
http://art pr1mo.com/catalog/spray-paint-krylon-spray-paint-c-26_166.html

take out the space and change the 1 to an i.

Noz
02-24-2010, 10:00 PM
yeah dont. too me it's always been rust-o.

yea man rustos where its at, fuck krylon!lol

Xfish
02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
yeah rusto tends to work pretty good cheap and has anyone ever tried quick color?

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
quick color is under rated. i used to only bomb in quickcolor. and if you look at my signiture...you'l see a good example. (i did use light blue rust-o for outline tho)

weakfingers
02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Where is the female clit?

Xfish
02-24-2010, 10:17 PM
wow quick color isnt that bad

woonybomber
02-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Where is the female clit?

two pages back

SHER_WON_WTS
02-24-2010, 10:36 PM
wow quick color isnt that bad

nah it isn't. it's great for practice. some say the white doesnt have good coverge, but there 99 cent so i just buy alot!! but whenever i go bombing, its usually thre cans of white, and two cans of black.

Jarret
02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
quick color is under rated. i used to only bomb in quickcolor. and if you look at my signiture...you'l see a good example. (i did use light blue rust-o for outline tho)

what kind of cans of rusto? and where you get em at?

i think i got the shitty brand of rusto.my rusto fat cap dont even work with it?

its this kind

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/28/0b/pr-Paint-Rust-Oleum_Stops_Rust_Gloss_Protective_Enamel_12_Ounce_ Fresh_Blue-resized200.jpg

mawks
02-24-2010, 11:45 PM
is it the orange tip kind or is it a ny fat
cause ny fats don't work with rusto, you gotta rig em

CrustOner
02-24-2010, 11:51 PM
There is only one kind of Rusto used for bombing.. haha.

"I think I got the shitty kind D:"

SHER_WON_WTS
02-25-2010, 12:09 AM
yeah man thats it. and you might be using an NY fat. but when i use rust-o i use a soft cap on it. fat caps make em spray faster.

woonybomber
02-25-2010, 12:10 AM
NO REALLY man thats wat its for lmfao

SHER_WON_WTS
02-25-2010, 12:13 AM
woony, was that to me?
i was just explaining to someone who didn't know.

Jarret
02-25-2010, 11:04 AM
is it the orange tip kind or is it a ny fat
cause ny fats don't work with rusto, you gotta rig em

orange.and yeah i found out the hard way trying to use some ny caps , paint spewed every where.

yeah man thats it. and you might be using an NY fat. but when i use rust-o i use a soft cap on it. fat caps make em spray faster.
i tried using a ny fat , but then paint got spewed.i put a rusto cap on , then it was working.then stop working.i tried to unclog it.and it still messed up IDK.so i thought it was the wrong cap or maybe now just the cap.thanks

nah it isn't. it's great for practice. some say the white doesnt have good coverge, but there 99 cent so i just buy alot!! but whenever i go bombing, its usually thre cans of white, and two cans of black.

what caps do you use with quickcolor?

zennegen
02-25-2010, 01:56 PM
orange.and yeah i found out the hard way trying to use some ny caps , paint spewed every where.

i tried using a ny fat , but then paint got spewed.i put a rusto cap on , then it was working.then stop working.i tried to unclog it.and it still messed up IDK.so i thought it was the wrong cap or maybe now just the cap.thanks

what caps do you use with quickcolor?

shake the can -.- and get a new cap. the cap probably just clogged, and you're not gonna unclog it. i dont know why you would even try, just buy 100 for $6..

SHER_WON_WTS
02-25-2010, 02:00 PM
zen's right. caps just clog man. i try to take care of em but if you need rust-o fats for the cheap. go to a hardware store, go to spray glue, pop open the elmers spray glue, and VIOLA!

Jarret
02-25-2010, 02:12 PM
shake the can -.- and get a new cap. the cap probably just clogged, and you're not gonna unclog it. i dont know why you would even try, just buy 100 for $6..

i tried to unclog it by just spraying it upside down. yeah i got like 20 of them , i bought a variety pack

-Empty-Can-
02-25-2010, 03:00 PM
I've used quick color before. Not too shabby for a $1

TheToy
02-25-2010, 03:00 PM
Soak your caps in Denatured Alcohol. It's gonna' soften any dry paint or gunk in there right up. You can use a soft brush to remove paint from the cap, if necessary. Be cautious when using pins to clean passageways. Sometimes, at the bottom of the cap, on the male end... there is a cut in the cap to allow paint flow through the valve and cap. You'll notice, it is a big notch on Rusto Fats as well as Pink Dots and Orange Dots. These notches become clogged and dry over. You can buy some DNA type shit in a can that you can spray through the caps for that extra clean feeling after you scrub 'em up.
You should be able to salvage most fat caps, no problemo.
As far as caps with plastic male valve ends like the Grey Dots, Black Dots, and Goldies, fuck those and re-up.

Fuck what ya heard. That shit is absurd.
Save money. Buy more paint.

Black Flag
02-25-2010, 03:58 PM

I am not calling you a liar, but when I do anything in quick color it fades in less a month. If i use rusto it looks better in 6 months times than something I did 2 weeks ago in quick color.

Hell, I even have to go over tags more than once if I use quick color just to stop all the paint from soaking in/away to the wall.

And using male caps sucks ass, leak way easier, hurts your fingers after 2 mins.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-25-2010, 04:02 PM
thats never happened to me. in fact the quik color black i use actually has great coverage. and just to state to anyone else reading this. I AM NO WAY BAD MOUTHING RUST-O'S. I LOVE THEM.

Black Flag
02-25-2010, 04:09 PM
thats never happened to me. in fact the quik color black i use actually has great coverage. and just to state to anyone else reading this. I AM NO WAY BAD MOUTHING RUST-O'S. I LOVE THEM.

Stock caps though?

I never got any other caps to work good with quick color expect the stock ones. Perhaps if I had some nice male caps that work good with them my opinion would change.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-25-2010, 04:14 PM
yup. i use soft caps, it shoots em nice and slow. to be more exact, if you go to home depot and find the KILZ cans, they usually have soft caps on em, works just like a blue dot. but sometimes they come with high pressure blaster caps that look exactly the same which is cool for sloppy tags. OR! you can just go online and order some blue dots and german outlines and shit.

zennegen
02-25-2010, 05:47 PM
i tried to unclog it by just spraying it upside down. yeah i got like 20 of them , i bought a variety pack

well you can't expect that variety pack forever, because its just that, a variety of caps. caps generally last for about two cans, for me anyway, once you use it once and the paint dries inside, it doesnt spray the same after. and you cant do the spray upside down thing if the paint in the cap is dry...

Xfish
02-25-2010, 10:08 PM
alright when my school goes on a trip to disney world i plan to bring some markers and shit with me but my school hired three cops to go with us so they could be searching out luggage or something whats the best way to hide my shit? and i dont tag in school but i practice on paper sometimes and some of my friends kno should i be more cautious?

SHER_WON_WTS
02-25-2010, 10:31 PM
you gotta be careful here man. disney world is on top of there shit, with cameras everywhere. i recommend not doing this, but if you have to. hide it in shoe if possible, if not THE CROTCH. and when tagging there, BE ALERT! good luck

CrustOner
02-25-2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah, boots if you really want to be sure. or slip on Vans with a little extra room.

Bets369R
02-26-2010, 12:24 AM
i say dont do it. plus why would you hit up disney world anyway? so a bunch of 6 year old kids can admire it? lol, sounds lame to me.

Fury
02-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Don't do it, you're gonna get caught.

LeaksOne
02-26-2010, 01:09 AM
no let him do it. gota learn some way

Fube
02-26-2010, 01:21 AM
alright when my school goes on a trip to disney world i plan to bring some markers and shit with me but my school hired three cops to go with us so they could be searching out luggage or something whats the best way to hide my shit? and i dont tag in school but i practice on paper sometimes and some of my friends kno should i be more cautious?

graffiti dont belong at DW. besides that, if your going with your school you stand to lose a lot more then if you were just there.

eather way, you lookin at a suspention of some sort, probably getting arrested, fined out the ass because its fuckin DW anyway. do you parents know you write? if they dont im sure they will be on you like white on rice over a paper plate in a snow storm with powderd sugar on top of spilt milk.

you have to be smart with this shit. is it really worth all that over catching a tag thats gong to get buffed about 5 min after you even do it?

leaks, i understand everyone needs to learn the lesson, but man you kids are crazy, you got to much going on to be gettin fucked over by a tag.

also, if your in highschool your doing right not to tag it up, one of the rules is dont shit where you sleep. and well, you spend a lot of time in school. also, you may think they are you friends but im pretty sure if it came down to it, and they would catch some heat they would rat your dumbass out in a heartbeat.

use your head brotha.

LeaksOne
02-26-2010, 01:34 AM
nah i was saying let him do it because it was such a bad idea. i see where you coming from trying to keep him out of trouble and i wouldnt want anybody getting in trouble but thats kinda common sense.

if they dont im sure they will be on you like white on rice over a paper plate in a snow storm with powderd sugar on top of spilt milk.

this was amazing haha

Jarret
02-26-2010, 11:12 AM

my vote is........NO!!!!

TheToy
02-26-2010, 11:18 AM

Bring a mop and some slaps. Be prepared for them to confiscate your shit. Expect it. If they don't, continue as planned.

I've brought stacks of stickers through airport security along with random assortments of caps. It has caught me dirty looks but I always get my shit back.

By the way, Disney will buff the stuff very quickly. Work outside the property, if you can.

.nolove.
02-26-2010, 08:57 PM
or just dont do it.your gonna get caught and even if you do no one who see's it is gonna care not to mention that your probably horrible at graffiti.no offense im just calling it like it is.dont hit disney.your fucking stupid if you do.the security is bonkers there and irs not worth going to jail over a tag.if your gonna go to jail you better go for something big.not some petty shit.

setting yourself up to fail kid.

Xfish
02-26-2010, 11:26 PM
im not talking about bombing the fucking disney sign or anything with spray paint but im talking about a bathroom stall or two yeah i know i suck but who knows where ill be in a few moths from now and yea my parents know i write

Xfish
02-27-2010, 12:02 AM
ill probably bring a marker at most teachers at our school are such hardasses

flask1995
02-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Ahaha in my head I can just imagine him doing it, then he walks away and turns around and realizing he write it beside a sign that said "TOY STORE ->"

sorry just had to say it xD

Bets369R
02-27-2010, 12:45 AM
sorry, but if your school trip is to disneyworld you have to be like fucking 12 years old

Xfish
02-27-2010, 12:47 AM
im not 12 fucking years old

flask1995
02-27-2010, 01:17 AM
but yeah i suggest not doing it unless you just want kids looking at words at the wall and they're like "HURR DUURRRR :confused::confused::confused:" Sorry but they're gonna be most likely ALOT of people there, and may I ask why your going to disneyland for a school trip?

LeaksOne
02-27-2010, 01:18 AM
is 1995 your birth year?

Bets369R
02-27-2010, 01:21 AM
may I ask why your going to disneyland for a school trip?

cause hes a fucking little kid.

flask1995
02-27-2010, 01:30 AM
well im born in '95 and im not going to disneyland? :\ but whatever everyone has their own shit

LeaksOne
02-27-2010, 01:42 AM
damn your only 15?

Xfish
02-27-2010, 01:44 AM
i was born in 96 so im 14 but im not a fucking little kid bets fuck off. i just live in the rich kid suburbs. im not a rich kid but alot of people around here are. and i probbably wouldnt tag in disney world but we might go outside of disney world so yeah. its the only trip we go on i rember once bac in elementary school we were suposed to go to jekyl island but some kid filled all the toilets with sand so our school got banned from the hotel. haha

flask1995
02-27-2010, 01:50 AM
14 actually, My birthday is september 29th.

Xfish
02-27-2010, 01:54 AM
i lied too ill be 14 next week or whenever mar 6th is

LeaksOne
02-27-2010, 01:58 AM
what the fuck? 13 and 14? shouldnt you guys be doing other stuff? other then graff? i feel hella old

Bets369R
02-27-2010, 02:01 AM
what the fuck? 13 and 14? shouldnt you guys be doing other stuff? other then graff? i feel hella old

for FUCKING real. go play tag in the playground or some shit. this game really aint for little kids. it really pisses me off how these little fucks take it as some joke. i dont give a fuck though, play with the big boys. Just dont cry when you get some real beef and shit goes down.

fucking little rich faggots kids. god damn that really pisses me off.

Xfish
02-27-2010, 02:01 AM
nah i suck at graf but ever since me and my friend found half a can of rusto in his garage i cant seem to get my mind off it. not a whole lot to do around here other than smoke weed and go to the movies. you cant be that old how old are you?

bets dont know who the hell pissed you off but im not in graffiti to look cool, or joke around about it. i wanna develop my shit maybe one day be decent. and if i get in some major beef ill deal with it not all 13 year old are rich kid faggots but there shure are a hell of alot of them

Flawless Victory
02-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Oh man,
rich 13 year old kids trying to catch superdope tagzzz at disney world?

http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/CCP/CCP0005426_P.JPG

Xfish
02-27-2010, 02:07 AM
Oh man,
rich 13 year old kids trying to catch superdope tagzzz at disney world?

http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/CCP/CCP0005426_P.JPG

no but maybe on the way there ill catch a tag or two

LeaksOne
02-27-2010, 02:07 AM
ok you and flask listen up. SKETCH DONT PAINT. I REPEAT. SKETCH DONT PAINT. its ok to fuck around with it and get good but you guys should not be painting. you shouldnt even leave the house without a chaperone. but if your serious about this paint in your backyard ONLY and sketch until you get older then you can enter the streets with talent.

Flawless Victory
02-27-2010, 02:08 AM
http://www.vocalo.org/files/imagecache/default/media/images/baby%20laughing.jpg

LeaksOne
02-27-2010, 02:08 AM

on the way? you guys walking there?

Xfish
02-27-2010, 02:12 AM
ok you and flask listen up. SKETCH DONT PAINT. I REPEAT. SKETCH DONT PAINT. its ok to fuck around with it and get good but you guys should not be painting. you shouldnt even leave the house without a chaperone. but if your serious about this paint in your backyard ONLY and sketch until you get older then you can enter the streets with talent.

gotya i dont do a whole lot of tagging or anything and yeah i practice in my backyard sometimes too. i mightve already said this but sometimes i just feel an urge to go do it and i have too.

Xfish
02-27-2010, 02:13 AM
on the way? you guys walking there?

nah bus but well probably stop once or twice on the way

CrustOner
02-27-2010, 02:17 AM
Wow, that was the worst possible thing you could do.

and FV, where the fuck do you get all these baby pictures?

Flawless Victory
02-27-2010, 02:19 AM
I make mad babies, dude.

Fube
02-27-2010, 02:21 AM
haha when you mentioned born in 96 i was like holy shit. seriously kids, dont get into graffiti. graffiti fucks up your life. but when i think about it i wish i was into it that young. i would do it the right way tho. get some ill letters hitting the books ALL the time. then learn to paint when i could actually buy the shit. you guys have an opportunity here i never had. its a shame you risk it on stupid school trips and shit. work on your letters, catch tags around town, once you got some shit up then hit the streets hard.

trust me on this, your first time out painting is always the worst. im talkin the kinda shit that you put out, then you still see it months maybe even years later and wish you never did it. then you will wish you listened to the people that tried to give you little tid bits of info because they have been through it.

i could tell you all day not to hit up DW but you know your going to do it. and for what? some stupid bathroom stall tag? no wonder most of the community hates graffiti. shits almost like hittin a church, its a family park man, no one is going to like what your doing.

i guess what im trying to say here is this. weigh your options and understand the risk of what your doing. always go out thinking "this is the night im going to get arrested". plan for it. this way when it happens you can tell yourself "told you so". and for the love of GOD, unless they catch you in the act, keep your fuckin mouth shut. you dont have to tell them anything. even if you get caught in the act, keep your mouth shut, they are not there to help you and EVERYTHING they say is a lie... your parents will thank you for that and so will your lawyer.

my preaching is now over.

good luck.

Chippey
02-27-2010, 02:21 AM
heh im 15, and I have a question.
I havent had a stable name to practise in awhile, I just cant find one that fits. Any suggestions for a name?

LeaksOne
02-27-2010, 02:23 AM
WHAT THE FUCK??? did they announce free happy meals to new members? so many young kids here......shit

Xfish
02-27-2010, 02:25 AM
haha when you mentioned born in 96 i was like holy shit. seriously kids, dont get into graffiti. graffiti fucks up your life. but when i think about it i wish i was into it that young. i would do it the right way tho. get some ill letters hitting the books ALL the time. then learn to paint when i could actually buy the shit. you guys have an opportunity here i never had. its a shame you risk it on stupid school trips and shit. work on your letters, catch tags around town, once you got some shit up then hit the streets hard.

trust me on this, your first time out painting is always the worst. im talkin the kinda shit that you put out, then you still see it months maybe even years later and wish you never did it. then you will wish you listened to the people that tried to give you little tid bits of info because they have been through it.

i could tell you all day not to hit up DW but you know your going to do it. and for what? some stupid bathroom stall tag? no wonder most of the community hates graffiti. shits almost like hittin a church, its a family park man, no one is going to like what your doing.

i guess what im trying to say here is this. weigh your options and understand the risk of what your doing. always go out thinking "this is the night im going to get arrested". plan for it. this way when it happens you can tell yourself "told you so". and for the love of GOD, unless they catch you in the act, keep your fuckin mouth shut. you dont have to tell them anything. even if you get caught in the act, keep your mouth shut, they are not there to help you and EVERYTHING they say is a lie... your parents will thank you for that and so will your lawyer.

good luck.

ok now me thinking of tagging DW is seeming really stupid
and i guess it just apeals to a younger audience now

Fube
02-27-2010, 02:29 AM
man, names need to mean something to you. or, some round of letters you think look good together.

take some letters you like, then try to make a name out of that. at 15 you dont need to be getting up at anything over a tag. tag's are a dime a dozen so its ok to change your name a lot.

once you come on something you like, make sure its not some legendary graffiti king, or someone very known to your city, or neighboring cities for that matter.

then run with it man.

xfish, your a step up from all the other young punk kids out there, you know how to DO THIS THING. now get your letters up kiddo.

btw, this little listing you put in your sig will not help you if the cops are building a case on you over the internet. its still evidence they will put on you. sheesh.

Xfish
02-27-2010, 02:38 AM
xfish, your a step up from all the other young punk kids out there, you know how to DO THIS THING. now get your letters up kiddo.

thanks man ill have to get another sketchbook soon nearly filled my current one. and to chippey ive gone thru four names and finnaly found a good one choose something that means something to you and if its a longer one you might want to come up with a shorter version. for example i tohught vex was a cool name but x's suck and vex is sorta common so i went with veks. anyway just play with it for a while and eventually itl come to you.

oh just saw a few other people with it and tohught i might as well but if it dosent do any good i gues theres no reason in having it

flask1995
02-27-2010, 10:12 AM
for FUCKING real. go play tag in the playground or some shit. this game really aint for little kids. it really pisses me off how these little fucks take it as some joke. i dont give a fuck though, play with the big boys. Just dont cry when you get some real beef and shit goes down.

fucking little rich faggots kids. god damn that really pisses me off.

Hey im really not that poor cause I literally have to hustle kids just to get money. anyways I know my shit when it comes to graffiti, I'm not one of those kid's who just do it just to get up, but in my neighborhood its soft. but i know my shit when it comes to graffiti shit. im not gonna just randomly tag over someone that really could be someone better than me, im just not like that bro. Unless your directing it to Xfish then my bad.

Hey man ill continue painting but yes you are right, but listen up, i make pieces in my book that i can hopefully DO once i have good can control instead of just all over the fucking place, no offense but you cant tell anyone what to do, if they wanna do a cop station then let them do it. if they get caught it's not our fault, its their fault cause they effin wanted to do it in the first place. plus I'm a toy and i gotta get used to it.

good luck.

I know graffiti would fuck up your life, but If I had an option drop it now, then I really wouldn't be here. But we're kids man, like we have like alot of stamina in alot of kids (well except fat kids). But im not one of those who just do graffiti for the fun of it. and Yes "Your first time out painting is always the worst" You're right, My first throwie was shit, it said flow, the outline was shit but that was along time ago. You wanna see it? Sure go ahead call me toy http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1954/shith.jpg
but im not gonna stop painting just cause someone told me to stop.

-Empty-Can-
02-27-2010, 10:20 AM
i am also 15.

SHER_WON_WTS
02-27-2010, 10:30 AM
iv been writting for 7 years and i remember when i was thirteen and just starting,the first time i went out i DESTROYED my town with these crappy throws. I got so full of my self that by the end of that night i thought i was fuckin COPE2. that night ended with me on a school roof hitting the front entrance, with ten cop cars yelling at me and my friend to get down. they dragged me down, kicked me in the face, i was bleeding out my eye as they were questioning me. that was my first nice out. I was walking home from school a month later and saw the city buffing my throws, and i thought, "fuck i got arrested for that ugly shit?!?!?!"
after that i hit the books hard and didnt drop a single tag or throw for a year. Used cans only in my friends backyard. I wanted to make sure that if i was gunna put my shit all over town, that it was gunna look good.

Xfish
02-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Hey im really not that poor cause I literally have to hustle kids just to get money. anyways I know my shit when it comes to graffiti, I'm not one of those kid's who just do it just to get up, but in my neighborhood its soft. but i know my shit when it comes to graffiti shit. im not gonna just randomly tag over someone that really could be someone better than me, im just not like that bro. Unless your directing it to Xfish then my bad.

its probably directed twoards me bets dosent seem to like me lol but idk why that a hell alota people asume that wer just gona fuck up everything and crossout,
tag over some guy whos 10 times better then us

TheToy
02-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Gotta' love this place...