PDA

View Full Version : Blending With Markers And Ink



Eyekwu
09-10-2004, 09:15 PM
Is their a posible way to blend(fade) with either one of these. I look aT the thread (note to Unibomber)stating you should go about doing it in layers but it seems to never fade. Any tips

eaze
09-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Yea there is, at least with prismas. What i do is just do the dark color first, take the light color and just keep going over the line where the dark color finishes, and do it on the front and back of the page.. eventually itll go into a fade... Just make sure you dont do ur outline first, itll fuck it up.

the_uniBOMBER
09-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Ok, now this thead is ok because there hasn't been one with this perticular theme. (thank you for looking at the bbook marker thread)

If you can get your hands on one of These (http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply/catalogs/0R15121000000) you can blend ink.

vegimite on toast
09-10-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey unibomber are you feeling a little like father christmas today you really are being nice to all the boys and girls.

o7escape
09-10-2004, 09:25 PM
prisma markers are def of the hook. once you get the hang of the fading in color. . ..your werk look good, i usally finish it of with a outline of ink just to get that nice look. :blink:

vegimite on toast
09-10-2004, 10:42 PM
I feel like chicken tonight like chicken tonight!

ESNED
09-11-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by o7escape@Sep 10 2004, 07:25 PM
prisma markers are def of the hook. once you get the hang of the fading in color. . ..your werk look good, i usally finish it of with a outline of ink just to get that nice look. :blink:
i got no prob fading with paint ive actually masterd it now but i cant do it worth shit with markers lol

Flow
09-11-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Eyekwu@Sep 10 2004, 10:15 PM
Is their a posible way to blend(fade) with either one of these. I look aT the thread (note to Unibomber)stating you should go about doing it in layers but it seems to never fade. Any tips
Why didn't you just ask in that thread?

Kayone707
09-11-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Sep 10 2004, 08:42 PM
I feel like chicken tonight like chicken tonight!
i had taco bell nachos....

vegimite on toast
09-11-2004, 03:36 AM
/\/\/\

ya im feeling that gotta have the kidney beans thow other wise its just gay.

pSYKAOz
09-11-2004, 04:05 AM
dont necessarily need prismas... this is mainly done with cheap ghetto permanent markers... i used a prisma blender though (its like a transparent prisma)

the top fades to red but it looks like orange ,abit darker, on the scan

http://membres.lycos.fr/psykaoz1/t_bee_heart.jpg

m0dem_
09-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Sep 11 2004, 04:05 AM
dont necessarily need prismas... this is mainly done with cheap ghetto permanent markers... i used a prisma blender though (its like a transparent prisma)

the top fades to red but it looks like orange ,abit darker, on the scan

http://membres.lycos.fr/psykaoz1/t_bee_heart.jpg
wow very nice....looks celan too, so about that prisam blender..u dthink they sell thatt in stored..? i never seen it b4..??? :huh:

oblong
09-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Sep 10 2004, 09:24 PM
Hey unibomber are you feeling a little like father christmas today you really are being nice to all the boys and girls.
mabye he is having a good day

those blenders are not the greatest imo
they do work
people jsut get lazy when they use them and thinkthat the blender marker is jsut going to automatically blend the colors instantly , you have to go over it alot and ovelap the colors
like in elementary when they get you to do it with pastels
exact same thing

oblong
09-11-2004, 10:22 AM
yes they do sell them in the stores
they arer usualy at michaels on the same isle as the prismas acept down by like the artistic pencils

m0dem_
09-12-2004, 11:53 AM
yea seems alot ezeir to fade with acutle paint then with markerz

Eyekwu
09-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Thanks, I send my apologies to Unibomber

pSYKAOz
09-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by m0dem_@Sep 12 2004, 11:53 AM
yea seems alot ezeir to fade with acutle paint then with markerz
it is

the_uniBOMBER
09-13-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Eyekwu@Sep 12 2004, 03:22 PM
Thanks, I send my apologies to Unibomber
For?

Slob
09-14-2004, 05:45 PM
yea on canvas i just smear the wet paint with my fingers, like on my 3-d
markers are usually a bitch to fade tho
http://www.onepic.com/2/10948466611700902385.jpg

bubsone
01-10-2007, 10:41 PM
yes no one has posted on this for 3 yrs and now i am putting a post in it and prisma colors are bad for blending with the blenders all they do is blead

Ares_23us
01-11-2007, 10:30 AM
i am not good at blending markers but i can blend some nice ink if i have the right stuff.