PDA

View Full Version : Randomism

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

cricket
01-03-2005, 11:12 PM
And drunk girls are who you want going after your nuts at parties.

calmlikeabomb
01-03-2005, 11:20 PM
true dat....or at least hot girls....they don't even have to be drunk...cuz puke on your nuts aint to hot

calmlikeabomb
01-03-2005, 11:21 PM
god dam flood controll allways makes me double post!

i_eat_clam
01-03-2005, 11:22 PM
ive had a steady buzz/ slight "drunkness" since 3 pm today.. its now 8:21.... yay... * one person claps*

calmlikeabomb
01-03-2005, 11:23 PM
hurray for almost drunk!

i_eat_clam
01-03-2005, 11:24 PM
ya... its better being buzzed then full out drunk when your parents are home..

cricket
01-03-2005, 11:40 PM
When ever I deal with my parents all i think is " Fuck I wish I was drunk"

calmlikeabomb
01-03-2005, 11:41 PM
hahahaha same here, or high...

i_eat_clam
01-03-2005, 11:43 PM
my moms gonna make an appointment wit tha doctor cuz she says im too mean ... and i told her about "pills" that make people happy.. muah-hahahha.. hello happy pills...

cricket
01-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Hah. How did that conversation go?
"Son, your too mean."
"Gimme some pills for it bitch"

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by cricket@Jan 3 2005, 08:44 PM
Hah. How did that conversation go?
"Son, your too mean."
"Gimme some pills for it bitch"
lol haha
nah man.. shes like
mom- the control isnt working
me- press the buttons durrr
mom-why are you so mean to me all the time. i can never tlak to you with out you giving me a attitude
me-i dont know, im always mad.. i need pills.
mom- ya i think you do. i'll call the doctor and make an appointment.

Tony
01-04-2005, 12:45 AM
both my parents suggested i see some sort of doctor/psychiatrist(sp?) because im makeing some "very strange life altering choices"

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 12:51 AM
as in?

geezpot
01-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Tony,
Stop wearing mini-skirts on King George.

Tony
01-04-2005, 01:06 AM
...what about fraser highway?

xylene hug
01-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Tony@Jan 3 2005, 09:57 PM
this post dedicated to curling!

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/C/Curling.jpg
http://www2.raisport.rai.it/news/sport/sci/200202/21/3c751c9e03ff4/curling.jpg
http://www.kosegaki.com/karuizawa/olympic/scap04.jpeg
http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~nariyuki/kirin/kyougi/curling.jpg
offcial curling beer?
what up for curling :lol:

calmlikeabomb
01-04-2005, 01:09 AM
when ever my parents say anything to me and I responde they give me shit about my "Attitude problem". and I don't fucking have one so lay the fuck off parentals.....hahahahha

_____JEKLROKS_____
01-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Tony@Jan 4 2005, 12:45 AM
both my parents suggested i see some sort of doctor/psychiatrist(sp?) because im makeing some "very strange life altering choices"
3 for $25 all day *****...

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 01:12 AM
whats curling?

calmlikeabomb
01-04-2005, 01:15 AM
one time this crack head broke my window, all because I had a fucking snickers bar on my front seat...
so I drove around for 2 hours looking for a crack head with chocolate on his face
when I finally found one I said to him
"hey crack head why you have that chocolate on your face"
the crack head smiled and said
"dis aint chocolate *****, dis boo boo"

hahahaha dave chappelle is the shit

xylene hug
01-04-2005, 01:15 AM
^^oh brother,
:lol:

Flow
01-04-2005, 03:44 AM
Listening to Gravediggaz-Bang Your Head and I come across this, they go together fantastically.
http://www.piercn-amethyst.com/Picture045.gif

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 04:11 AM
http://www.frailart.net/members/zforce/halo.jpg

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 04:38 AM
shakes head...

i'll see you in the fire pit after we die...

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 04:42 AM
im just making fun of myself

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 04:44 AM
god aint gonna buy that line... :lol:

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 04:46 AM
im daddys lil boy

i get whatever i want i mean look i wanted my life story i got it i wanted men and women to worship me i got it... dont u see a trend

(stocks up on ice water)

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 04:48 AM
ok one step deeper into this....

the devil..lucifer *sp* was gods favorite angel... he got everything he wanted... but he went too far and god sent him to uah... hell....

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 04:55 AM
ill buy who is r kelly for 500

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 04:56 AM
er..... correct answer...

who is Michael jackson

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 05:19 AM
http://home.hetnet.nl/~g.roest/animaties/f16298-1.jpg
http://www.underway.blogger.com.br/jackson_resident.jpg
http://www.nrk.no/img/217923.jpeg
http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Suc-khoe/2002/11/3B9C290E/mip.jpg
http://www.ssqq.com/ssqq/images/jokepic0401%20michael%20jackson%20home%20alone.jpg
http://www.ause.org/ezine/0002/006/images/Michael-Jackson-Hand-in-the-Lap-AUSE-org.jpg
http://www.mjcafe.net/creative/Michael%20Jackson%2021b.jpg
http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/jacko_berlin.jpg

sika_2002
01-04-2005, 11:26 AM
hahaha, more more

Whoa
01-04-2005, 11:39 AM
:lol: Michael Jackson

He makes jesus juice and lurs kids into his land of magic and wonder!

FUN FACT brought to you by Whoa and Snapple, AHHHH snapple

FACT: Whenever Michael Jackson moves to a diffrent location, there is ALWAYS a elementry school at least 1km or so away

glue
01-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by calmlikeabomb@Jan 4 2005, 01:09 AM
when ever my parents say anything to me and I responde they give me shit about my "Attitude problem". and I don't fucking have one so lay the fuck off parentals.....hahahahha
dad: why were you downtonw all night?
me: painting
dad: you could go to jail
me: no i cant
dad:you can get charged, then ill have to pay
me: ill pay myself
dad:thats a great way to l0ook at it
me:yep

xylene hug
01-04-2005, 01:25 PM
its alllllll aboot shotgunning
http://img125.exs.cx/img125/3747/beerbongnosmall0sv.gif

Coffee
01-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Simple Yet effective

pSYKAOz
01-04-2005, 01:45 PM
hahah

mom: going out in the middle of the nite...
me:no it was midnite
mom: thats what we call the middle of the nite
me:ya but i came home at that time i wasnt leaving
mom:its gonna end badly
me: haha but it as a nice nite
mom:oh and u feel like sharing it with your mom
me:oh youll see it haha
mom:i dont even see that stuff anymore
me:oh dont worry this one u cant miss it hhaha took 7 cans
mom:...

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 02:15 PM
real fact #272

at birth a human has 350 bone but only 206 bones when there full grown

Crazy huh

Cherubic Meekus
01-04-2005, 02:22 PM
at one point in the birth process.......female (for male) or male (for female) genitalia forms but is than counter balanced by the decisive penis or vagina.

Adamo
01-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Yesss...I Like Youu....Do You Like Meee ?
http://www.webgeordie.co.uk/borat/usa/images/extra07.jpg

sika_2002
01-04-2005, 03:10 PM
men develop as females in the womb at first, which is why men have breasts, some with bigger than others

Whoa
01-04-2005, 03:32 PM
The funniest conversation i had with my mom was probably the first time i came home drunk (mad drunk)

mom- you smell like a fuckin brewery
me- lol chill i just drank a couple of beers
mom- how much is a couple for you
me- 3, i drank 3 beers
(dad laughs in backround)
mom- you cant even sit up straight and you only drank 3 beers
me- yah, 3 beers, those big ones (1.18L)
mom ....... go to bed you disgust me

I SLEPT LIKE A BABY

infer one
01-04-2005, 04:22 PM
^lol... i couldnt stop luaghing after hearing my mom say to my dad "you got no balls" cuz he was driving slow when these pigs were driving behind us...idk why but i can never forget that day.

Whoa
01-04-2005, 04:28 PM
lemme start off by saying
I AINT RACIST
i drink dark drinks and i eat chocolate :lol: j/kin

What's the difference between dog shit and ******s?
When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking.

What's the difference between a jew and a pizza?
A pizza doesn't scream in the oven.

What's the difference between a ****** and a snow tire?
A snow tire doesn't sing when you put chains on it.

Why don't sharks eat ******s?
They think it's whale shit.

What do you call a ****** in a tree with a briefcase?
Branch manager.

How come there aren't any Mexicans on Star Trek?
They don't work in the future, either.

Why do ******s stink?
So blind people can hate them too.

What do you get when you cross a ****** and a spic?
Someone too lazy to steal.

Why don't ******s take aspirin?
They refuse to pick the cotton out.

What do you get when you cross a jew and a gypsy?
A chain of empty retail stores.

What do you call an apartment full of ******s?
A COON-dominium.

Why do jews have big noses?
Air is free.

How was break dancing invented?
******s trying to steal hubcaps from moving cars.

Why do ******s keep chickens in their back yards?
To teach their kids how to walk.

What is a ******?
Proof that skunks fuck monkeys.

Why is interrogating a Mexican like a pool ball?
The harder you hit it the more English you get.

Why don't spics have barbeques?
The beans keep falling through the grill.

You hear about the new car made in Israel?
Not only can it stop on a dime, it will go back and pick it up.

What do you call an Ethiopian with a pickle on his head?
A quarter-pounder.

How many Ethiopians can you fit in a phone booth?
All of them.

How do you start a foot race in Ethiopia?
Roll a doughnut down the street.

How do you blindfold a chink?
Dental floss.

How do chinks name their kids?
They throw silverware down the stairs.

What's the most confusing day in Harlem?
Father's Day.

There is a ****** and a spic in a car, who's driving?
The cop.

Why don't ****** women wear panties to picnics?
To keep the flies off the chicken.

How do you fit 100 Cubans in a shoe box?
Tell them its a raft.

What can a pizza do that a ****** can't?
Feed a family of four.

What is the difference between a white owl and a black owl?
A white owl goes, "Who, who," a black owl goes, "Who dat? Who dat?"

What is black, white, and rolls off the end of the pier?
A ****** and a seagull fighting over a chicken wing.

What is the difference between Batman and a black man?
Batman can go out at night without Robin.

Did you hear about the new Chap Stick for ******s?
It comes in a spray can.

What's the difference between ******s and pit-bulls?
It's still legal to own a pit-bull.

What happened when the Ethiopian fell in the crocodile pit?
He ate six crocs before they could pull him out.

Why do ******s wear wide-brimmed hats?
So pigeons can't shit on their lips.

Why did so many ****** soldiers get killed in Vietnam?
Every time someone yelled "Get down!" the ******s would jump up and start dancing.

Why did god give ******s rhythm?
Because he fucked up their hair, nose and lips.

What do you call an Ethiopian with a feather up his ass?
A dart.

Why did the Jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
Because one of them lost a quarter.

How was copper wire invented?
Two jews fighting over a penny.

How do you starve a ******?
Hide his welfare check under his work boots.

How does a black woman fight crime?
She has an abortion.

sika_2002
01-04-2005, 04:43 PM
haha, whoa, that conversation was funny

Whoa
01-04-2005, 04:45 PM
it was, i remeber half of it :lol:

cosmic
01-04-2005, 04:50 PM
that last one is GOLD

Whoa
01-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by cosmic@Jan 4 2005, 04:50 PM
that last one is GOLD
no my friend, they are ALL
GOLD

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:12 PM
I figured, I'm printing this in our newsletter, i may as well share with you guys too...
...I am including one a week...but for you, you get em all...
in a few posts...cause there is flood control...
I am happy to have been chosen for this column ehehee...

Self-determination begins and ends with your initiatives and actions, whether you live under a totalitarian regime or the canopy of a rain forest. It must be established on a daily basis, by acting back on the world that acts upon you—whether that means calling in sick to work on a sunny day, starting a neighborhood garden with your friends, or toppling a government. You cannot make a revolution that distributes power equally except by learning firsthand how to exercise and share power—and that exercising and sharing, on any scale, is itself the ongoing, never-concluded project of revolution.

You can.

You can make a potato into a battery by putting a piece of copper in one side, a piece of zinc in the other, and attaching wires to each. Add more potatoes or other vegetables to the circuit for more power.

You can suspend banners from helium balloons tied to power lines, if you want to make them particularly difficult to take down.

You can create a seam sealing two sheets of plastic together by cutting them with a hot razor blade—try this for do-it-yourself lamination.

You can get play your favorite music backwards for a new listening experience by taking a cassette apart with a screwdriver and putting the tape reel in backwards; better, record it onto another tape on the third or fourth channel of a four track recorder, then listen to the other side of the second tape.

You can compile a monthly calendar of events that include free food (art openings, city council extravaganzas, etc.) and circulate it to hungry people.

You can approach restaurants and grocery stores as a representative of a charity group, asking for their leftovers. You should be able to gather enough food this way to provide for a number of people—perhaps a free grocery program for a poor neighborhood, or a weekly communal meal in a public place...

You can establish a community garden, with lots open for people to grow their own food, or volunteer programs for them to participate and share in the harvest. Lots of people have yards that go untended, and there’s always those abandoned lots . . .

You can put glass etching solution on the windows of corporations or agencies that you think need a wake-up call, if a brick would attract too much attention; if you want to make it clear why you’re doing it, try applying the solution through a stencil expressing your message!

You can really wreak some havoc on videotapes in noxious corporate rental stores, etc. with a powerful magnet. The same goes for computers, of course.

You can short-circuit any electric or electronic machine by introducing salt water into it. Once upon a time vandals would do this to soda vending machines, causing them to spit out free soda and change.

You can save the “postage paid by addressee” envelopes you get in junk mail to send back stuffed with more junk mail—or, better, with love letters to whomever opens them, begging them to seek a better life.

You can soak the ink off some canceled stamps with alcohol—better, cover the stamps with a thin layer of soap or water-soluble glue before mailing; the addressee can soak off the soap or glue.

You can use lemon juice as invisible ink—heat up the paper, and it will appear.

You can take the clear adhesive envelopes available free at unmanned Federal Express stations everywhere and put them up on the walls of city streets, corporate elevators, gas station bathrooms, etc.

You can protect yourself from the effects of tear gas by covering your mouth and nose with a rag soaked in vinegar or lime juice and wearing swimming goggles; when not wearing the goggles, put them on your forehead with the inside facing out, so they won’t fog up.

By putting a weight at the bottom, You can insure that the big banner you drop from a building or freeway won’t blow in the wind.

You can make massive inflatable structures out of thin plastic sheeting that folds up to a small size convenient for smuggling into unexpected environments. Even if you couldn’t sneak a fan in, you could still spice up a street demonstration or public event by stretching one over a hot air vent on a city street—presto, a sixty foot missile silo towers over the Inaugural Parade.

You can carry a marker in your pocket and get in the pleasurable habit of altering your environment everywhere you go—by adding “capitalism:” at the top of DEAD END signs, for example, or “LIES” across the display window of corporate newspaper vending machines. . . or writing “ballot box” on trash cans during an election. You can make your own ineffaceable graffiti mop by combining 80% Rustoleum and 20% mineral spirits in a shoe polish applicator or similar device—how about a deodorant container with a dry eraser inside...make your own ink...

You can make those paper stickers you scam from the local copyshop more weatherproof by covering them with clear packing tape.

You can go to stores that sell house paint and get mis-mixed buckets for little to no cost. Think of all the things You can do with paint. Make woodcuts with potato stampers, or linoleum, for example—or make a stamp out of shoelace with wire through it, shaped into a word or line image.

You can go to your local recyclers and tell them you want to help buff and most will give you bucket paint to cover graff with them go mob the big rollers...

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:17 PM
You can keep warm in winter (tip for homeless) by lining the inside of your clothes with plastic—this will work best if you place the layer of plastic right next to your skin, although it will make you sweat a lot.

If you are traveling and need water, You can open the outside spigots at most gas stations and many other buildings with a good wrench. These spigots generally have one of two kinds of handles which can be attached to them for operation; you could carry both handles with you, for surefire access to water, if you happened to find them unremoved.

You can get drinks at fast food restaurants by retrieving a cup from the trash and asking for a refill.

You can find fabric (napkins, tablecloths, etc.) for making patches, banners, etc. in the laundry bins behind restaurants.

If quitting your job leaves you with more time on your hands than you know what to do with, try baby-sitting nights for single mothers—there are thousands of them longing for a chance to go out and have a good time. If you have a circle of dependable volunteers, you could organize an alternative day care collective—there’s a real shortage of those these days.

If you have more food, shelter, time, energy, love than you need for yourself and the ones who depend on you, You can find others to share with. If you have a room empty in your house now that your daughter has gone to college, you could lend it to a homeless writer or traveling activist, for example—or if you have more sources of free bread than your team of urban hunter-gatherers can possibly take advantage of, you should see if You can get in touch with striking union workers.

You can write to companies informing them that you really enjoy their product, or that you were shocked to find you had purchased a defective item. They’ll probably send you free coupons.

You can buy an expensive electronic video camera with a liberal return policy, and shoot all your footage and download it onto a computer before the return deadline, if you want to make a movie or documentary for free. You can do the same thing with fancy musical equipment for a few days of recording, or with . . .

You can get free press passes to attend concerts and similar events simply by approaching the promoters as a representative of the media. You’ll probably get more privileged treatment than any of the paying customers. A press pass might also help you to get past security or even cross national borders in an emergency.

You can set up a fake activist webpage for the F.B.I., to keep them busy and misinformed; at high-surveillance demonstrations, You can leave unmarked boxes and bags all around town, to keep the bomb squad busy and entertained—better yet, put little letters in the bags for them, or fragments that all together spell out a message.

You can improve your chances of being picked up and treated well while hitchhiking by dressing in dark pants and a white shirt with a tie and perhaps a name tag—that is, as a young Mormon on mission! Pick up some free Mormon bibles at your nearest tabernacle for authenticity. If anyone asks serious questions, what better form of cultural terrorism than to spread a little fun misinformation? This disguise might also help you to get away with other things . . .

You can protect your home from police dogs by laying down a thin line of cayenne pepper across each doorway. The dogs will pause to sniff it on their way in, and won’t be able to smell anything else for a while.

You can make a hand warmer by filling a cloth bag with dry beans (and rice, or corn) and microwaving it. It should retain heat for a couple hours. If you get hungry, You can always cook and eat your hand warmer.

If you need to create a false identity in an emergency—for example, at a hospital, when you have no money or insurance—You can simply make up a name and give your social security number with the first five digits as they really appear but the last four changed. If you offer a distant false home address, it will take longer for them to find out you have played a trick on them.

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:21 PM
You can make paper maché (for puppets, or uncommissioned public sculptures, or . . .) by heating three parts water and two parts corn starch until it becomes thick. Let it cool a bit, and apply it to newspaper to make it stick together.

You can make puppets for street demonstrations that double as shields for self-defense by reinforcing them—with an internal fiberglass base, for example. Cut in half, the larger-sized cylindrical traffic cones might be useful for this, and they are freely available.

You can make wheat paste by mixing three parts wheat flour and one part corn starch, boiling that in water (at proportions of two parts starch to three parts water), and cooking it down to a paste. You can keep your wheat paste warm and wet longer in winter by carrying it around in a drink cooler. You can add a tsp or pack of sugar after cooling... sticks more...

You can encourage strangers to share their brilliant ideas with you and everyone else (and make public space more interesting!), by wheatpasting fliers with wheatpaste recipes on them all around your city—along with a headline reading “call for submissions.”

You can make stencils out of cardboard or clear plastic acetate and spraypaint your own artwork and ideas everywhere. Alternately, You can apply house paint through the stencils with rollers. You could make a “handicapped” stencil and make all the parking spaces at the mall handicapped spaces (this might be easier to accomplish if you had a flatbed truck with a truck top on it and a hole cut out of the flatbed for street access from inside). You could make a stencil a hundred feet long out of a roll of thick paper, and apply it on the street in two minutes with three people—one in front, unrolling, one in the middle applying the paint roller, and one in back, rolling up.

You can take those priority mail stickers they give out at the post office, stencil your own designs on them, and put them up anywhere in instants. The post office will send more of them to you on request...or just grab the whole stack...

Speaking of spraypaint, when you see billboards that make you uncomfortable, You can reverse the effect by adding a clever phrase or picture of your own. If You can’t reach them, climb up or anything...You can attach a spraypaint can to the end of a long stick and operate it by means of a lever and pulley, or put paint in a long-distance water gun (a “super soaker”) and get your point across more simply. Try between three and five in the morning—the floodlights are often off then.

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:25 PM
You can remove advertisements (from the subway, the bus, the bus stop . . .) and replace them after adjusting them in subtle ways. You can do this with the labels on food products in the grocery store. For a more advanced project, try this with the name plates on businessmen’s desks or professors’ doors, or the commemorative plaques at historic sites. For post-graduate work, try kidnapping time capsules from corporate skyscrapers or universities and replacing the contents with information about what it was really like back then and now.

You can make projection devices to project messages or images onto the sides of big buildings, to get a point across without actually touching them. A smaller scale, subtler application of a similar concept would be to remove the “WALK/DON’T WALK” screens from crosswalk signs and replace them with your own message screens.

You can set up short-range pirate radio stations by key intersections, broadcasting site-specific messages on popular frequencies around the clock, without attracting the attention a citywide pirate radio station would.

In street warfare, it might be useful to know that You can easily set the dumpsters outside of bars on fire—the bottles and cans inside all have the residue of alcohol on them, after all. Just douse the inside with a bottle of whisky or similar substance, push a couple of them where they need to be, and throw in a smoke bomb for ignition.

You can still get almost all the books you need at the library, especially if you ask them to order the ones they’re missing. Many libraries also have free video borrowing, for movies. If You can’t use the internet to get free recordings of your favorite songs, go to a local college radio station; act like you work there, and tape whatever records you want. For free cassettes, write to Christian evangelical groups asking for listening material.

If you are a high school student in the United States, chances are You can get your school to pay for you to take college classes, if the classes aren’t available there.

You can set up your own library, with all the books and magazines and records and videos and clothes you and your friends already have available for everyone, so no one has to buy anything. Whenever a band comes to your town, have a part of the door money go to buying a copy of their record for the community to share. Support Broke Rappers.
Support all musicians...all poets...all those following their passions...that, friends is truly what life is all about...

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:28 PM
You can find food, flowers, furniture, clothes, building supplies, and more precious things left out on the street in front of houses in the suburbs, or in dumpsters. You might have more luck finding building supplies at construction sites at night, though—or just wheeling them out the back door of a corporate “home repair” chain on a cart. You might be able to return some of the items you rescue—such as food that has passed the expiration date—for money or store credit. For a more thorough approach, track down local distributors—a juice distributor will probably throw out whole dumpsters of good juice before the expiration date, because they cannot be shipped to stores in time.

You can support the growth of medicinal herbs by growing and donating to NORMAL etc...

You can seek stores with no chase policys and grab shopping carts of art supplys...paint etc...

You can go to college campuses at the end of the semester and collect incredible amounts of discarded food, clothes, and furnishings—and all the bicycles that have been abandoned to rust on the bike racks, if you have a good set of wire cutters. You could start a “free bikes for kids” program with these. If you need more, dress up and go to the local police station—chances are they’ve already collected scores of forgotten bikes the same way you did.

You can establish a “yellow bike” program for your town: get a bunch of cheap bicycles, paint them all an ugly yellow color, and leave them around town at specified drop off points so people can ride them from one point to another. Voila! Public transportation that is both free and autonomous.

If You can get a password from a student, you should be able to use the computers at the local university for everything from email to printing out fliers. If You can borrow a student’s meal plan card, You can go into a college cafeteria with a backpack and come out with enough food to feed yourself and some companions for a few days.

You can get a job working for a company you don’t respect that has a resource you need (photocopies, food, information, art supplies . . .) and hold it as long as it takes to smuggle out what you want. A circle of friends could do this together, each supplying a different resource.

You can get as many credit cards as possible, run them all up to their limits purchasing useful materials, and then declare bankruptcy. If you wanted to, you could write them all letters announcing that you were acting to avenge all the families whose lives have been ruined by debt—though this might get you in trouble. Or, better: get together a circle of people who are committed to supporting each other; each year one will run up massive debts paying for the needs of the group, and then declare bankruptcy. There should be enough people in the group to cover the years until the bankruptcy period of a participant is over and the process can be repeated.
** this one will effect all your credit further down the line, and it's one for large groups of anarchist to pull off..

You can put on public puppet shows for children that get important information across to their parents as well. You might be able to arrange to give educational presentations at local schools, too. If you know students involved in a student group on a college campus, they can probably arrange a speaking engagement for you that would pay a significant amount of student funds—which could go to the worthwhile cause of your choice.

infer one
01-04-2005, 05:29 PM
sorry bee.. i read the first one and i got so happy when i finished..like that feeling you get at the end of a book...then i saw 2 more and said fuck it but i will read it later ima go blaze up...

lemme start off by saying
I AINT RACIST
i drink dark drinks and i eat chocolate j/kin
yeah there were a few african americans in my school(*****s) and i used to fuck with some of my friends like i would say "that teachers racist and she told me she hates ******s and spicks too!" but he knew i would just be fuckin' round wid em'.
people would get the image of me being racist but it was all good fun...but only the white kids thought i was racist?... :blink:

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:32 PM
You can make a piñata in the form of a politician or monstrosity (such as the “free market,” the “loyal officer,” etc.) and have a piñata party at which, when sufficiently beaten, the piñata spills out party favors such as candies, little books, or invitations to the next special event. Try doing this in a public place during times of unrest...such as now in this war...

You can make quite an impressive, arresting noise by shaking a large piece of sheet metal. These should be easy to find unattended at construction sites.

You can blow fire by holding a torch (an old 100% cotton t-shirt wrapped around a bent coat hanger) and spitting a cloud of paraffin lamp oil through it. Be sure not to swallow it, and have both water on hand to wash out your mouth and a towel to keep your face dry so you won’t blow yourself up.

You can use the personal ads at the back of the local newspaper for a novel recruiting tactic: “Capitalism sucking the life out of you? BiWF, 27, non-monogamous, seeks lovers of life and liberty to form a revolutionary organization. Only those serious about playing need apply.”

If you have to work, You can organize a union with your fellow employees to gain a little leverage over your workplace. Once you pull off a sudden strike, or get support from a larger union organization, the management will be forced to take you seriously.

You can organize rent strikes to make your landlord take care of the problems with your plumbing, heat, electricity—but it would be far wiser to get together a circle of trustworthy people to invest in a communal living space together. In the city, you could use the space as a meeting place or center for the performing arts; in the countryside, you could grow enough vegetables to feed a lot of people. You can organize exchange programs with housing cooperatives in other cities, so You can move around if you like without having to rent from strangers.

You can give your friends massages on a regular basis. That can help everyone stay relaxed and feel close. Always rub your ladies back...

If your lover is a woman, You can find her g-spot by putting your fingers inside of her with your palm facing up and moving them in a beckoning motion exerting light pressure towards her belly. If he is a man, try the same thing a few inches further back!

You can practice a variety of daily rituals to get in touch with and establish power over your fears: walking alone down familiar and then unfamiliar streets, starting frank conversations with strangers, climbing ladders on water towers...painting them—nothing can multiply your capabilities like confronting the limitations you have set for yourself.

You can take advantage of a thousand different little attempts people have already made to establish community—neighborhood associations, hip hop weeklys, punk rock scenes, bowling leagues, Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, church choirs, high school clubs, student organizations, knitting circles, hobby groups—as starting points for working towards larger, more radical, durable, ambitious communities.

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:40 PM
You can travel across the globe, hiking or skateboarding or hopping trains or driving cars for cross-country delivery services or working as the saxophonist on a cruise ship, and everywhere you go you will find people looking for holes in the fabric of this so-called reality. Together, You can cut these holes—by masterminding unexpected street festivals, carrying out occupations and permanent rent strikes, playing music that blows the roof off the world, seizing chances to leap up and shout out truths no one dares to express, charging off into the unknown on wild, unheard-of adventures...

You can live life and be abundant without a miserable job.

You can sell your art.

You can trade blackbooks with other countrys and open your mind to new styles and strangers.

You can get together with a handful of friends and discover that you have the power to create history. Everything depends on this.

You can make more copies of this publication to give to your friends, slip into newspapers in vending machines, leave in public bathrooms, put on the magazine rack at the gas station where you work, read over the air during your radio show, plagiarize and modify to your own needs.

You can CHANGE our world and stop bitching about it...

You can do ANYTHING.

You can stand up for what you believe is right and wrong...

You can make a difference...

You can volunteer...

You can use your voice and your hands!!!

You can have your parents learn from you...

You can have crew meets and plan huge walls with a scheme to make people think.

You can turn off the TV.

You can reverse all mind control.

You create your own reality.

You can choose to be more optimistic...

You can shop at Co-op's...

You can smash corporations again and again...they loose money on buff...

You can, please believe you can make a difference, even if your solo, thats 1% of the consiousness of a planet awakened...

You can meditate.

You can manifest destiny.

You CAN change the world.

Yeah OK...so that's what's been compiled so far...that'll last a few issues eh? haha
Yey-- i have a graff column and a Bee Says You Can: ehehehe!

Any activists enviromentalist graffiti artists revolutionarys moms and dads musicians artists democrats any humans sick of the state of our planet...It's up to us now, it's our world to run now...look at the state of our planet...community and voice is the only real means for change. Change starts within and then how you use it in the world...

The Revolution will not be Televised..
The Television will not be Revolutionalized.

Whoa
01-04-2005, 05:46 PM
i aint reading all that
i mean c mon
reading

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 05:53 PM
or...you can stay in your adolescence*and ignorance.

pfffffffft to that child...anyway, I hope some of you use at least a few of these...
any to contribute are welcomed...

this post goes back a few pages, so skip back and read them...

Whoa
01-04-2005, 06:37 PM
i dont know if you just called me a child or not :unsure:

anyways

CZECH REPUBLIC 3 v USA 2 (OT)

CZECH REPUBLIC WIN BRONZE MEDAL
States NEVER won a medal while playing IN the US of A!

GO CANADA GO

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by infer one@Jan 4 2005, 05:29 PM
sorry bee.. i read the first one and i got so happy when i finished..like that feeling you get at the end of a book...then i saw 2 more and said fuck it but i will read it later ima go blaze up...

yeah it's alot to take in...I am just printing one a week in a small section of paper...
Makes me smile to know it excited you...weeeeeeeee.....

** oh and Msfyt--
I'd love to hear any of the like you have to offer...You seem like a stand up lady to me...

glue
01-04-2005, 06:44 PM
fuck all this wack talking, i cant read wtf?

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by BeeOne234...@Jan 4 2005, 05:53 PM

Whoa
01-04-2005, 06:48 PM
GO CANADA GO

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/150/gocanada4bs.jpg
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/7869/teamcan2op.jpg
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/4968/teamcan25ar.jpg

GO CANADA GO

glue
01-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by BeeOne234...+Jan 4 2005, 06:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BeeOne234... @ Jan 4 2005, 06:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BeeOne234...@Jan 4 2005, 05:53 PM

... [/b][/quote]
what does that mean?

i_eat_clam
01-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by glue+Jan 4 2005, 03:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (glue @ Jan 4 2005, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by BeeOne234...@Jan 4 2005, 06:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BeeOne234...@Jan 4 2005, 05:53 PM

what does that mean? [/b][/quote]
it means

you can stay in your adolescence and ignorance.

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 06:55 PM
maybe I misread the way you responded...
...fuck all this wack talking...i can&#39;t read..wtf...

I dunno whoops if i misread sweetie.

Whoa
01-04-2005, 07:07 PM
hehe

usually .... is the universal internet slang for
&#39;&#39; your point being&#39;&#39;

me like cookies n milk

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 07:14 PM
... is me being a random run-on sentence.

SALVO
01-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by BeeOne234...@Jan 4 2005, 05:32 PM
If he is a man, try the same thing a few inches further back&#33;

You can practice a variety of daily rituals to get in touch with and establish power over your fears: walking alone down familiar and then unfamiliar streets, starting frank conversations with strangers, climbing ladders on water towers...painting them—nothing can multiply your capabilities like confronting the limitations you have set for yourself.

Ughhhhh....thats foul

Haha anyways I read it all, and all these positive jems Bee has dropped on us needs to be embraced with a good attitude in return for the full effect. So what I got to say is "word, teach them that fucking knowledge" Know that you have at least one person appreciating what you said.

Always double dip your chips and rock some chapped lips. Tip your hat at Bee for all the dope tips.

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 07:21 PM
damn that was a mind full right there bee kicked alot of knowlege to your younger kids who havn&#39;t yet expericenced life only thing bee i didnt really agree with is the whole debt thing because that will fuck you up later in life if you and your friends every split up

.. but really its all about travling and living on your own learn how to cut cornors and do shit for yourself... my minds kinda blank right now if i thikn of anything that u havn&#39;t said ill besure to put them down but yall should really read those posts

my 2 cents

LOSTxTHExFAITH
01-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Ummm what did you want me to do again buggarooo?

GeSuS_KRiST
01-04-2005, 07:54 PM
quite possibly kick some knowlege about the shit she was kickin too

BeeOne234...
01-04-2005, 08:08 PM
rebustizo I just want you in my life forever more...awwww
uh.....................and I asked you to read my newsletter bits, for your opinion and additions...but we had this convo and you are going to read it after your vandalism ceases for the evening.

I gotta go pick up Scabs at the airport...weeeeeeeeeee...have a grand evening all...

cricket
01-04-2005, 08:40 PM
BeeOne deserves her own thread for this stuff.

pSYKAOz
01-04-2005, 08:42 PM
word grummah beesy&#33;

best read ive seen on bs since... um.... like since forever hahaha&#33;

have nothing to crit but the thing of putting yourself in bankruptcy as i told u... ill repeat for the forumites...

u wil lget bad credit for 5-7 yrs (depends on country also) plus they will seize all your belongings except basics and will keep on seizing nething u buy during a number of years. so think it thru n hide everything u might own thats valuable.

im gonna try 2-3 of those haha... maybe even tonite&#33;

Whoa
01-04-2005, 09:50 PM
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/4729/ovechkin1fq.jpg

OWNED

infer one
01-04-2005, 09:58 PM
lol

Whoa
01-04-2005, 10:49 PM
6-1 final
we rule
off to bed i go

Kayone707
01-05-2005, 12:51 AM

xylene hug
01-05-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Whoa@Jan 4 2005, 09:50 PM
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/4729/ovechkin1fq.jpg

OWNED
well done&#33; :lol:

Kayone707
01-05-2005, 01:27 AM

BeeOne234...
01-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Jan 4 2005, 08:42 PM
word grummah beesy&#33;

word up...

yuki
01-05-2005, 07:19 AM
mutantz (http://www.humandescent.com/index2.shtml)

Whoa
01-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Some Fucked Up Videos
Car Bomb (http://steakandcheese.com/content/detail.asp?ID=16102&type=1&page=1)
Car Bomb #2 (http://steakandcheese.com/content/detail.asp?ID=16046&type=1&page=1)
Yes, Another Car Bomb (http://steakandcheese.com/content/detail.asp?ID=15857&type=1&page=2)

and a nice punch
Can You Say &#39;&#39;Knocked The Fuck Out&#39;&#39;???
Counter Punch (http://steakandcheese.com/content/detail.asp?ID=15969&type=1&page=1)

TIONZ_ER!
01-05-2005, 09:22 AM
woooooooooo thats was a badass punch... "you just got knocked the fuck out"&#33;

sika_2002
01-05-2005, 01:05 PM
ass kicking time

yuki
01-05-2005, 01:21 PM
the videos aren&#39;t loading for me. i wanna see some ass beating too guys. :(

xylene hug
01-05-2005, 02:05 PM
i wanna see tittys :wub:

Havoc411
01-05-2005, 02:06 PM
heres how it went, this dude was all in this other dudes face then he hit him and the other guy backed off and this big guy from the crowd hit the guy who hit the other guy in the head and the dude just fell and didnt get up

Cherubic Meekus
01-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Mussolini and son : A tale of Redemption (http://http://www.themanwhofellasleep.com/advert.html)

xylene hug
01-05-2005, 02:13 PM
haha??

Havoc411
01-05-2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.allinternel.com/gwvf/
"This aint mall metal made for little bitches, this is WAR METAL made for vendettas&#33;"

BeeOne234...
01-05-2005, 04:19 PM
last night I had to pick someone up from the airport...
as he got in the car, cops ran after this man...
i had been (nosy bystander in car, we all do it)
watching them questioning him, and he started
moving back and then jet off running...
They shot him right in front of Delta man...
I thought they were trained to take you down...
like maybe a leg shot...they shot him in his chest.
He turned around and slid against a wall...it was like watching television...
They MADE everyone leave so fast...I got a badge number written
down on a cd with a sharpie(what was there)
...I dunno what the guy was up to...
but I mean, c&#39;mon shoot him in the heart?
All I know is homie just flew in from Ohio and he was trippen...
i&#39;m like what is there no tv in the corn fields...
random sad incidents...i wanna close my eyes.

pSYKAOz
01-05-2005, 04:27 PM
shit... thats bad... :(

geezpot
01-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Damn Bee that&#39;s pretty traumatizing.
Police normally don&#39;t shoot people in huge crowds, especially at an airport.

BeeOne234...
01-05-2005, 04:31 PM
yeah I have no idea what it was all about...I watched the news...pfffft of course they wouldn&#39;t show anything with any truth to it...I don&#39;t know what happened to start it but probably about 25 or so public saw the end.

BeeOne234...
01-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by cricket@Jan 4 2005, 08:40 PM
I might make one and maybe you guys can pass on any ideas you have...
...next rainy night..

pSYKAOz
01-05-2005, 04:42 PM
well they have been going mad around airports theese last few years...

i_eat_clam
01-05-2005, 05:02 PM
some crazy shit bee

infer one
01-05-2005, 05:03 PM
hey bee i read it...wow

FOEone
01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by BeeOne234...@Jan 5 2005, 04:19 PM
I got a badge number written
down on a cd with a sharpie
smart move

infer one
01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
you guys ever make to many sticker and your room smells like paint(mine always does) and you get a real bad head ache...? what do you use advil? tylenol? what?&#33;?&#33;

pSYKAOz
01-05-2005, 05:48 PM
u USE FRESH AIR RETARD.

lol...

talking of random
http://www.trixiepixgraphics.com/fake_magazines/images/covers/cover18_girl-in-clouds.jpg

infer one
01-05-2005, 05:50 PM
yea but its cold outside if i open up a window i will just get sickand shit...then it will be twice as worse...plus mad dicks fallin outa the bathtub on tuesday...

pSYKAOz
01-05-2005, 05:52 PM
i used to paint in my room... in the winter so i had double windows that dont open... after a while it makes your eyes water n u cant see str8... io opened my door and actually could see a haze coming outta my room...

so ya get outta ya room n aereate it for an hour or 2 then put the heater up for a while then go back in... jeez

infer one
01-05-2005, 05:57 PM
yea but thats to late now...so wtf i have a head ache o yea and its on wed. not tue.

pSYKAOz
01-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Havoc411@Jan 5 2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.allinternel.com/gwvf/
"This aint mall metal made for little bitches, this is WAR METAL made for vendettas&#33;"
haha that stuff is crazyyy

SALVO
01-05-2005, 06:37 PM
How about you leave your room.

infer one
01-05-2005, 07:07 PM
How about you leave your room.
i cant...bombingscience pulls me back in

SALVO
01-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Well I guess your doomed then.

cricket
01-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by BeeOne234...+Jan 5 2005, 04:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BeeOne234... @ Jan 5 2005, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cricket@Jan 4 2005, 08:40 PM
I might make one and maybe you guys can pass on any ideas you have...
...next rainy night.. [/b][/quote]
That shits simply brilliant. Its like a guide book for how we live our lives.

DNA
01-05-2005, 07:37 PM
i would definantly read it&#33;&#33;&#33;

infer one
01-05-2005, 07:40 PM
i would definantly read it&#33;&#33;&#33;
the question is...would you buy it?

GeSuS_KRiST
01-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by BeeOne234...@Jan 5 2005, 04:19 PM
last night I had to pick someone up from the airport...
as he got in the car, cops ran after this man...
i had been (nosy bystander in car, we all do it)
watching them questioning him, and he started
moving back and then jet off running...
They shot him right in front of Delta man...
I thought they were trained to take you down...
like maybe a leg shot...they shot him in his chest.
He turned around and slid against a wall...it was like watching television...
They MADE everyone leave so fast...I got a badge number written
down on a cd with a sharpie(what was there)
...I dunno what the guy was up to...
but I mean, c&#39;mon shoot him in the heart?
All I know is homie just flew in from Ohio and he was trippen...
i&#39;m like what is there no tv in the corn fields...
random sad incidents...i wanna close my eyes.
thats life sugah bee just be glad u werent on the other end of that barrel

the guy just probably was holdin and didnt wanna get arrested

cricket
01-05-2005, 08:07 PM
TIG OL BITTIES
http://ygraine.membrane.com/philflix/images/utter.jpg

cricket
01-05-2005, 08:11 PM
http://www.goethe.de/ms/bud/biblio/img/cb-chron.jpg
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/crossroadswomenscentre/Chron.jpg
http://www.crime-stoppers.org/images/chron.jpg
http://www.boswick.net/images/chron.jpg
http://membres.lycos.fr/starmars/marsfilm/chron.jpg

calmlikeabomb
01-05-2005, 08:43 PM
I saw this guy get shot on the way home from school a couple of weeks ago...

I was walking up divisdero and there was this red suv across the street...
for some reason I couldn&#39;t keep my eyes off of it...I mean it was a plain suv, no rims or anything....but while I was walking these two dudes start to run at the car, shooting... like 6 or 7 shots fired out and the driver door opens and the guy falls out bleeding and shit...and I booked....I didn&#39;t look back...I ran for 5 blocks to my house....it was scarry shit..

infer one
01-05-2005, 09:29 PM
word? damn...a while back when i was a lil kid i was shocked at seeing my first dead body...it was off boarden ave...some guy got shot in the face and man was it gross...he was just chillin on this lawn and someone walked by and started screaming we dont even remember hearing a gun shot or nothing just this bitch goin omg&#33;omg&#33; the ambulence didnt even get there till like 20 minutes later....stupid fucks

infer one
01-05-2005, 09:36 PM
yall ever seen boyzinthehood...well if you did you know what part im talking about...i was walking home from school and i saw my boy standing in front of his house, he had his pellet gun tucked in the front of his jeans and a white beater on...the kid shouts comehere&#33; i was just takin my time...then a car pulls outta this intersection and stops and looks at me...4 *****s in this ride, i thought i was gonna get smoked they all had bandanas on and shit then they drove away mad quik. They were obviousely lookin for someone in the neighbor hood but im just glad it wasnt me.... when i ran to my friend he asked me who that was and i was like idk?...But i must say he looked intimadateing with that fake gat tucked in his shit, the basterd shot me with it mad times too...

yo ates you from around right? you ever cop any of them pellet guns from the fleamarket?...

FOEone
01-05-2005, 09:43 PM
http://www.thecasualties.net/Punx_unite_index.gif
http://www.thecasualties.net/public_html/pictures/FullSize/j_j.jpeg
http://www.thecasualties.net/public_html/pictures/FullSize/japanfullsize.jpg
http://www.thecasualties.net/public_html/pictures/FullSize/screamfullsize.jpg

now go download them

infer one
01-05-2005, 09:44 PM
man those are some big spikes?

sbEr
01-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by infer one@Jan 5 2005, 09:44 PM
man those are some big spikes?
thats what SHE said.

FOEone
01-05-2005, 09:47 PM
what the fuck was she talking about? :ph34r:

DNA
01-05-2005, 09:52 PM
???

infer one
01-05-2005, 09:54 PM
idk? i think scuba has the best avatr in this whole shit...i cant stop watching it

Whoa
01-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Thats some fucked up shit Bee told us, Cops are cowards (CAC hehe)
Once i saw a cop trying to pull this guy over, he had put his sirens on then maybe 2-3 seconds later BANG rammed the car from behind, COME ON fuckin moron, the guy was tryin to find a place to pull over, and worst of all he had a baby in the back seat&#33;
If i were that guy, well i wouldnt be the post whore that i am now, cause i would of killed that son of a bitch cop&#33;
THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD
hitting a cop in the face
18 January im going to court, so i ll let y&#39;all know how that went

im probably gonna get a huge fine or maybe community service, but i work 45hrs a week, so they like cant do that... but hey, the system is corrupt they do what they please&#33;

Meanwhile back at the ranch
I sent out a check today to the Red Cross for 25&#036; for the victims of the Tsunami

i feel EVERYONE should send at least a lil somethin, even if its just 5&#036;&#33;
5&#036; can buy alot

im off to bed, im mad tired, big day at work
peace all

Whoa
01-05-2005, 10:02 PM
almost forgot the most important thing

*****Z IS WHILIN

infer one
01-05-2005, 10:03 PM
the system is corrupt they do what they please&#33;

this is known to any one that is in the real world...

sbEr
01-05-2005, 10:07 PM
music is life. here&#39;s some vids. and then some links to look through.

http://www.ministryofsound.co.uk/media/Vid...action_300K.wmv (http://www.ministryofsound.co.uk/media/Video/BennyBenassi/BennyBenassi_Satisfaction_300K.wmv)

http://www.kochentertainment.com/diplomats...o/santanahi.wmv (http://www.kochentertainment.com/diplomats/video/santanahi.wmv)

http://www.hydrogendukebox.com/catalog/cat...hp?item=DUKE133 (http://www.hydrogendukebox.com/catalog/catalog.php?item=DUKE133)

http://www.theuser.org/dotmatrix/en/intro.html

http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/

http://www.fatcap.org/phatcap-main-1643-en.html

http://images.google.com/images?q=julia+fr...G=Google+Search (http://images.google.com/images?q=julia+fractals&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search)

http://www.bandwidthmarket.com/resources/bandwidthchart.html

http://www.nullsoft.com/free/milkdrop/

http://c-90.nm.ru/index.htm

http://www.adorablebunnies.com/LOADER/women_masturbate.jpg

./sber

GeSuS_KRiST
01-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Whoa@Jan 5 2005, 10:00 PM
THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD
hitting a cop in the face
18 January im going to court, so i ll let y&#39;all know how that went

Worst feeling and a gun to your head by a cop more then 3 times before the age of 16 good ol&#39; past i know some of u can relate

ill start a free whoa campain on here if u get locked up homie

GeSuS_KRiST
01-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by sbEr@Jan 5 2005, 10:07 PM
music is life. here&#39;s some vids. and then some links to look through.

http://www.ministryofsound.co.uk/media/Vid...action_300K.wmv (http://www.ministryofsound.co.uk/media/Video/BennyBenassi/BennyBenassi_Satisfaction_300K.wmv)

dawg that brought back SOOOOOO many memories i used to watch that shit when that video frist droped blowing up hard to it...... what a silly raver i was BOH BOH BOH

Whoa
01-05-2005, 10:16 PM

i aint goin to jail, at least i dont think

if i do, its a break from work :lol:

NIGHT NIGHT

WHOA&#39;S GOT TO KEEP HIS BUNGHOLE TIGHT

GeSuS_KRiST
01-05-2005, 10:19 PM
*****Z WHILLIN

yo man u know chapelles sick thats why the new season aint out yet

YOU EVER TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND RUN NAKED BACKWORDS THOUGHT A CORN FEILD

http://harland-williams.net/baked/baked_b13.jpg

whoas on the left in on the right back when we frist meet in 94

pSYKAOz
01-05-2005, 10:37 PM
theese guys are so insane... i wish i could do that :(

http://kamazutra.free.fr/fight/
http://kamazutra.free.fr/fight2/

sbEr
01-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Jan 5 2005, 10:37 PM
theese guys are so insane... i wish i could do that :(

http://kamazutra.free.fr/fight/
http://kamazutra.free.fr/fight2/
those guys are a bunch of showoff assholes. :P

FOEone
01-06-2005, 12:32 AM
http://lisag.com/photos/flava%20flav%20on%20set.jpg

FLAVOR FLAAAAAV&#33;&#33; YEEEEAH, BOY&#33;

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 12:40 AM
man monster squad is a bunch of bitches....I saw them in concert the a couple of weaks ago and the whole band beat the shit out of this girl on stage...I was like what the fuck....what a bunch of bitches...

sbEr
01-06-2005, 05:19 AM
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/2339/coachzee3pp.jpg

"the name is Coach Z

pronounced with an &#39;oach Z&#39;"

scary dreams
01-06-2005, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by calmlikeabomb@Jan 6 2005, 12:40 AM
man monster squad is a bunch of bitches....I saw them in concert the a couple of weaks ago and the whole band beat the shit out of this girl on stage...I was like what the fuck....what a bunch of bitches...
I&#39;d say, you&#39;re the bitch for not helping the girl out, and so is everyone else that didn&#39;t help the girl out.

Whoa
01-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 5 2005, 10:19 PM
http://harland-williams.net/baked/baked_b13.jpg

whoas on the left in on the right back when we frist meet in 94
Correction, we met back in 95 :rolleyes:

TIONZ_ER!
01-06-2005, 09:34 AM
haha

Whoa
01-06-2005, 09:38 AM
i recently was goin through my pics of Gesus n I
i came upon this
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/3425/godbroke5ve.jpg
Good Ol Memories
made about 4&#036; that day

TIONZ_ER!
01-06-2005, 09:51 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

infer one
01-06-2005, 10:42 AM
lmao&#33; no more bread in this dish

sbEr
01-06-2005, 01:16 PM
http://seiryuu.org/~etoile/art/battledolphin.jpg

drrrrandom

AmnioticOne
01-06-2005, 02:47 PM
I have a cat that got sypholis from eating too many apple pie potatoe chips...

Havoc411
01-06-2005, 03:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Havoc411/Piggy.jpg

Havoc411
01-06-2005, 04:07 PM
&#092;/truly random&#092;/
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/doodoocaca.html

infer one
01-06-2005, 05:56 PM
that was a hot beat&#33;&#33;&#33;

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Whoa@Jan 6 2005, 09:38 AM
i recently was goin through my pics of Gesus n I
i came upon this
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/3425/godbroke5ve.jpg
Good Ol Memories
made about 4&#036; that day
hard times brother that was in 98 when my dad (god) kicked me out because there was rummors spreading about me having sexual relationships with a 15 year old angle and a video pops up that showed me peeing on her it was bad news so me and rick jame, dave tomas, and odb all got a house together and i couldnt find a job so its what i had to do im not proud of it but hey "every day is a winding road"

infer one
01-06-2005, 06:17 PM
"on the road again"...lmao

sbEr
01-06-2005, 06:30 PM
rorschach.

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 06:31 PM
where all just dust in the wind... keep on rockin in the free world ya&#39;ll

Blacaso
01-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Any one ever gone bombing in the fog?

SALVO
01-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Thats an ideal time to bomb.

infer one
01-06-2005, 07:05 PM
i never thought of that..lol i want it to be foggy...i gotta get up mad earlie some time...

BeeOne234...
01-06-2005, 07:20 PM
"Live to Love Love to Live...living while dying in love with your heart mind and soul"
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/5097/3689329l9dp.jpg
my style is free
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/9528/3689517l9hy.jpg
what bitch&#33;
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3403/40375445l9om.jpg
like...totally radical jersh
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/5730/6111872l1wp.jpg
HOT DAMN RIKSRAD
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/8414/7730148l1yt.jpg
rappers delighted
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/4082/44249789l6qe.jpg

...these are the days...

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
hahaha today I saw this dude that thought he was that guy from the matrix on the bus...he walk on with a trench coat and took out two mac-10-like squirt guns, and promply got his ass kicked on the back of the bus....

SALVO
01-06-2005, 07:38 PM
ITS THE J

BeeOne234...
01-06-2005, 07:59 PM
;)

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 08:07 PM
the dude looked kinda like jay...hahaha....silent bob wasn&#39;t there hahahaha

SALVO
01-06-2005, 08:08 PM
The J=Josh Martinez, dude with the wake board.

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 08:14 PM
wake boarding, nice

xylene hug
01-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by calmlikeabomb@Jan 6 2005, 07:30 PM
hahaha today I saw this dude that thought he was that guy from the matrix on the bus...he walk on with a trench coat and took out two mac-10-like squirt guns, and promply got his ass kicked on the back of the bus....
:lol: you should have yelled,
i know kung-fu,

this guy i know looks like neo and so i call him that,
i think his real name is lance
ahahahha

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 08:47 PM
hahaha, yeah... I&#39;m sure that guy wished he knew kung-fu, he got his ass kicked...it was hella funny....

xylene hug
01-06-2005, 08:48 PM
bee mega uber props for knowing who j-mar is&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
he&#39;s the nicest kat in canada&#33;&#33;
i met josh when friends of mine opened for him,
we then smoked hash oil with him and at the end of the night he drove us th a keg party :lol:

i also met dj moves,kunga,
in line at taco bell :lol:

**MATEO**
01-06-2005, 08:50 PM
neee haahhh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

xylene hug
01-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by calmlikeabomb@Jan 6 2005, 08:47 PM
hahaha, yeah... I&#39;m sure that guy wished he knew kung-fu, he got his ass kicked...it was hella funny....
ahahhah
word up&#33;&#33;
i bet that dude plays d&d

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by SALVO@Jan 6 2005, 08:08 PM
The J=Josh Martinez, dude with the wake board.
Who wants to be a puppet?
Raise your hand
Drop your head
And grab a bucket
Cash the liquid tears and cop a couple of droplets
Fuck it
Where&#39;s the water when I want a drink?
Where&#39;s the slaughter when I&#39;m on the brink?

SALVO
01-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Another day another dollar my brother

Whoa
01-06-2005, 09:41 PM
I have a tattoo on my neck of a star, because of that everyone refers to me as starchoice
so its funny in a way, but when you actually respond to it, its annoying

http://img80.exs.cx/img80/2900/poutine9mu.jpg
slurp

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 09:42 PM
cash rules everything around me...Cream...get the money, dolla dolla bill yall....

BeeOne234...
01-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by BeeOne234...@Jan 6 2005, 07:20 PM

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/4082/44249789l6qe.jpg

...these are the days...
there that hippi is again...less wetsuit more sweat.
xylene that&#39;s cool you guys chilled, you should get up with him more often,
he&#39;s mah lil cracker jack...never know what your gonna get with that boy around...
tell tim I said what up.............and that i was blasting home videos on the internet.
hahaha
I got shakes on burning all Low Pressure and Stuck Under the Needle&#39;s vinyl &#33;&#33;
Cool as hell cause he&#39;s as excited as I am.............weeeeeeee.......................... .........
DJ Moves rocks ish...Skratch Bastard is my favorite DJ...I can go on and on...

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 09:55 PM
wanna play? give me a hollah, let’s get faded on the bottle and forget about tomorrow&#33;, my brotha you know whats up

BeeOne234...
01-06-2005, 09:56 PM
who salvo...oh hell yeah he does.

SALVO
01-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Haha much love to both of you. (BeeOner/Gesus)

I got to maintain the randomism of this thread so heres a picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/bigpest/NSRG_launch_01.jpg
Haha they all like "Who dat?"

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 10:00 PM
yea i was orginally gonna put that song but i decided to keep it old school

and thats cas me and bee down like that bonaroo style yo&#33;

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 10:15 PM
http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9043/p_why21.jpg
http://img102.exs.cx/img102/2996/pdoseone179cw.jpg

my role models :wub:

SALVO
01-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Doseone is your rolemodel? I like Radioinactive myself
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/bigpest/Radioinactive05f.jpg
http://www.dirtyloop.com/movintruck.mp3

cricket
01-06-2005, 10:18 PM
That secound guy is really HIP and HAPPENING.

Fuckin crying emo kiddie bitches..

FOEone
01-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 6 2005, 10:15 PM
http://img102.exs.cx/img102/2996/pdoseone179cw.jpg

my role models :wub:
lmao, okay, cant you just see him, sitting there, posing like that for the camera, then i come up behind him with my Louisville Slugger with "GIVE &#39;EM THE BOOT" scrawled across it, and just start bludgeoning the crap out of him :lol: :lol: :lol:

you might not find it as funny as i do, but the image i have in my head is hysterical

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 10:31 PM
dont hate on dose one he the sickest abstract artist

anticon for life SUCKAH

and salvo one when there teamed up

http://www.dirtyloop.com/Busdriver21f.jpg

BeeOne234...
01-06-2005, 10:31 PM
did you just call doseone a crying emo kiddie bitch?...
I call him a alien landed human now logged on as a weirdo...

that is the cutest pictures of themselves. why is yummy.
I have one of the dopest tees from dose...handrawn themselves on a baseball tee and on back it has this crazy faced maniac of a man ducktapped hands and feet....he&#39;s being thrown out of trashcan into water...and it says across bottom throw nothing into the ocean...cool shirt...

FOEone
01-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 6 2005, 10:31 PM
dont hate on dose one he the sickest abstract artist

anticon for life SUCKAH

and salvo one when there teamed up

http://www.dirtyloop.com/Busdriver21f.jpg
lol i dont care who it is, i&#39;d just kick his happy ass right out of that little blue blazer for those glasses and soul-patch&#33; :lol:

xXSTARBUCKSCOREXx

cricket
01-06-2005, 10:34 PM
hah word foe

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 10:36 PM
man haters....hahahahaha....emo sucks ass...

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 10:43 PM
yall dont know what your talkin about slug is a emo dose is the total opisit

FOEone
01-06-2005, 10:46 PM
some of MY role models...

http://holidaysinthesun.net/pictures3/nj2002/c2/oxymoron.jpg
http://popmatters.com/music/interviews/images/biafra-jello.jpg
http://www.onetribe.com.au/images/gallery/celebrities/henryrollins01.jpg

xylene hug
01-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by SALVO@Jan 6 2005, 09:37 PM
Another day another dollar my brother
"wanna play, give a dollar&#33;"

im all about midriff music B)

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 10:49 PM
my other one

http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/124/017_PP0296.jpg

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I like kids my role model is micheal jackson, kobe briant and r.kelly&#33; hahahaha jk, I don&#39;t really look up to famouse people, cuz when you actually meat them you usually let down....

cricket
01-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Here&#39;s my rolemodels&#33;

http://www.staticfiends.com/best_friend/sublime.jpg

Smoke weed and jam ALLDAY

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 11:01 PM
RIP...

Long dub beach allstars where SICK live

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 11:05 PM
well if I would look up to some people who can&#39;t really disapoint me since they are dead it would be these people....
http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Jimi_Hendrix.jpg
http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/CSF/130-336.jpg
http://www.pyrography.co.uk/gallery/Jim-Morrison.jpg
http://www.sohoweeklynews.com/Book/Music/jerry_garcia_std.jpg

BeeOne234...
01-06-2005, 11:06 PM

BeeOne234...
01-06-2005, 11:07 PM
whoops

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Long dub beach allstars where SICK live
wasn&#39;t it long beach dub allstars?

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 11:14 PM
c&#39;mon u been on the fourms long enuf everyone knows i type dyslexic thanks for bringin it up excuse me why i die a lil inside

calmlikeabomb
01-06-2005, 11:16 PM
my bad bro..hehe.. but they are sick...

GeSuS_KRiST
01-06-2005, 11:18 PM
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5961/Picture8.jpg

everyones role model

SALVO
01-07-2005, 12:11 AM
That hair is buck nutty, rastafari?

Havoc411
01-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by FOEone@Jan 6 2005, 10:46 PM
some of MY role models...

http://holidaysinthesun.net/pictures3/nj2002/c2/oxymoron.jpg
http://popmatters.com/music/interviews/images/biafra-jello.jpg
http://www.onetribe.com.au/images/gallery/celebrities/henryrollins01.jpg
rollins is the man. although i do like the first four years album from black flag an awful lot

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 12:29 AM
delete

LOSTxTHExFAITH
01-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Is that you in he black..?.. Ass like whoa.... To hip hop.

GeSuS_KRiST
01-07-2005, 01:11 AM
lol all i can see right now is a drunk bee screamin YOU WANNA BUY A GHETTO BLASTER with a handle in her hand

GeSuS_KRiST
01-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by SALVO@Jan 7 2005, 12:11 AM
That hair is buck nutty, rastafari?
naw just a travling and a simple man... i like basic things, i like beans an rice :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOSTxTHExFAITH
01-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Role models.......
Nace
Dondi
Ayer
Tie
Zuel
Over
Bore
I like poets too..
John Lock
E. Allen Poe
W. Shakes..
Daniel Steele
some more but.. Fuck em.. Die.

GrRoar
01-07-2005, 01:18 AM
WE ARE 138&#33;

calmlikeabomb
01-07-2005, 01:22 AM
huh? :huh:

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 7 2005, 01:11 AM
lol all i can see right now is a drunk bee screamin YOU WANNA BUY A GHETTO BLASTER with a handle in her hand
haha that was a damn good grand time...I was actually telling someone about the roo crew earlier tonight haha...good times...

I just watched Labryrith. Cheers to that flick fo sho...Ello.

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by LOSTxTHExFAITH@Jan 7 2005, 01:13 AM
Role models.......
BeeOne24...
Nace
Dondi
Ayer
Tie
Zuel
Over
Bore
I like poets too..
BeeOne24...
John Lock
E. Allen Poe
W. Shakes..
Daniel Steele
some more but.. Fuck em.. Die.
dotdotdot

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 06:01 AM
^never hear the word original much these days...

anyway, random...up up and away...

SALVO
01-07-2005, 11:20 AM
I like my high hats on eight

sbEr
01-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by xylene hug+Jan 6 2005, 08:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xylene hug @ Jan 6 2005, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-calmlikeabomb@Jan 6 2005, 08:47 PM
ahahhah
word up&#33;&#33;
i bet that dude plays d&d [/b][/quote]
and you dont play d&d?

Havoc411
01-07-2005, 01:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Havoc411/santa8.jpg
"you want some sandwiches?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Havoc411/sandwich.jpg
lettuce is for pussies (i realized that was cabbage not lettuce and didnt put it on the sandwich)

sbEr
01-07-2005, 01:51 PM
your missin out, skippin that cabbage bro.

cabbage is so good.

Havoc411
01-07-2005, 02:09 PM
eww, not raw

benkser
01-07-2005, 02:11 PM
that fat kid is hungry

Tony
01-07-2005, 02:22 PM
i :wub: that movie

benkser
01-07-2005, 02:29 PM
what movie

AmnioticOne
01-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 6 2005, 11:18 PM
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5961/Picture8.jpg

everyones role model
Hey Gesus... I know i already asked you this b4 but i was wondering cause i cant remember... HOW LONG DID YOU WAIT UNTILL YOU STARTED TWISTING?? JW... Cause mynes about 4 inches and natty as fuck **(IM WHITE)** and i wanna know how long i should wait till i actually start dreading... thanks bro...

:) ps. I love your 1/2 tam. :)

AmnioticOne
01-07-2005, 02:48 PM
I play in "C"

GeSuS_KRiST
01-07-2005, 03:08 PM
4 inches is enough to start um... but before u do man remember this

you WILL getserched (randomly selected) EVERY time you walk into an airport, i have been serched 6 times out of the 6 times i been to the airport sence ive had them

cops will pull u over for no reason... or down here they do

people will think your homeless or a street kid and there a pain in the ass to start

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 03:18 PM
yep...you will be nonstop fucked with...flying is the worst...the last flight I took while I still had my dreads was the worst...They gave me a big orange sign that said HOMELAND SECURITY and called ahead in line for me to be escorted out and into a small intergation room that made me nearly miss my flight cause of all the "swab tests" they did on my stuff...It was a pain...I was living on Big Island Hawaii and my hair naturally made dreads...and I just let it go due to where I was and the banyon trees inspiration...I dunno if i would ever dread my hair on purpose...some people just stay dirty when they have them...as for me and knotty dreads...never again.

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 05:08 PM
...got plans for the weekend?...weeeeee...
http://img108.exs.cx/img108/3972/39672733l9nc.jpg

i_eat_clam
01-07-2005, 05:16 PM
i have no plans :(.....
http://img108.exs.cx/img108/5903/imag00147hv.jpg

Whoa
01-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by LOSTxTHExFAITH@Jan 7 2005, 01:03 AM
Is that you in he black..?.. Ass like whoa.... To hip hop.
what?

anywho

some of my role models

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/9223/euphrates3rl.jpg
Euphrates (R.I.P Nofy)
http://img105.exs.cx/img105/1241/immortal5gd.jpg
Immortal Technique, This guy is a god to me (sorry gesus :lol: )
http://img105.exs.cx/img105/6610/zack6bl.jpg
Zack De La Rocha, Idolized this guy since i started listening to music when i was like 8

and last but not least my grandmother, taught me never to give up on things that may seem impossible
R.I.P Nana i miss you so much

Whoa
01-07-2005, 05:28 PM
i wonder when R Kelly made the Song with Celine Dion (I&#39;m Your Angel) a beautiful song nevertheless, i wonder if he tried to pee on her

and if so, did she accept, i mean, c mon, did you see the nose on celine? Looks like a peacock&#33;

THIS IS GONNA BE MINE IN 2 MONTHS (not this one, but similar, except cream white with red interior)
http://img157.exs.cx/img157/5492/76caddy3cz.jpg
76 FLEETWOOD CADDY

CAN YOU SAY PIAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

cause i cant :(

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 05:28 PM
haha deleted...

i eat clam awwww you are so cute in your responces.

Whoa
01-07-2005, 05:31 PM
i feel bad for him :lol:

here, have a toke
http://img157.exs.cx/img157/5787/legosmoke0lg.jpg

i_eat_clam
01-07-2005, 05:37 PM
thanks Whoa. but i dont smoke weed :(..............

and i dont cheat on girls..
*hint Bee...

damn i need a life..

Whoa
01-07-2005, 05:38 PM
sorry man, just imagine it as a cigarette
and if ya dont smoke tobacco, picture it as sniffin lighter fluid&#33;
that seems to be &#39;&#39;in&#39;&#39; these days :lol:
peaceeeeeeeeeeeee

bruce
01-07-2005, 06:22 PM
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01072005

its fuck you friday.

Whoa
01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by bruce@Jan 7 2005, 06:22 PM
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01072005

its fuck you friday.
that dog at the end with the bbq looks like he can be one of dmx&#39;s dogs&#33;

Whoa
01-07-2005, 07:08 PM
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/1788/glen5hz.jpg
i have a question too
why are you still here

Whoa
01-07-2005, 07:57 PM
http://img124.exs.cx/img124/7510/keyboardpic7ss.jpg
type type and type

the_uniBOMBER
01-07-2005, 08:04 PM
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/7675/11047316321746mk.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/5493/11047320909253ec.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/8193/11047327018224pa.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/4554/11047371624239tp.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/4553/11048118791997tu.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/3358/11050620924397et.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/1429/11051436538788hf.gif
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/5854/11050620145804tv.jpg

Ume
01-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by the_uniBOMBER@Jan 7 2005, 08:04 PM
hahahahahahhahahaha :lol:

sbEr
01-07-2005, 08:23 PM
haha her eyes are crossed ahhaah

SALVO
01-07-2005, 08:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/bigpest/R001-004.jpg
My trip to Paris
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/bigpest/T001-024.jpg
10 days worth of wine in Paris
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/bigpest/teefs.gif
TEEEFES&#33;

SALVO
01-07-2005, 08:36 PM
This thread is a lot better with random pictures, instead of people trying to act random by posting things 8 times in a row, or trying to sound weird.

In a radomism thread, randomness is expected, so it kind of defeats the purpose.

BeeOne234...
01-07-2005, 08:52 PM
salvo...I try my best to keep the flicks OG...

...all up in your hood...

SALVO
01-07-2005, 09:06 PM
I wouldn&#39;t mind rubbin up on your rusto either, I have a strange habbit of only comming up on flat black, flat white, gloss yellow(I doubt they make flat yellow), brown, and maybe a little harbor blue. Oh the combinations&#33;

xylene hug
01-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by sbEr+Jan 7 2005, 01:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sbEr @ Jan 7 2005, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by xylene hug@Jan 6 2005, 08:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-calmlikeabomb@Jan 6 2005, 08:47 PM
ahahhah
word up&#33;&#33;
i bet that dude plays d&d
and you dont play d&d? [/b][/quote]
im an 8th level wizzard&#33;&#33;

the_uniBOMBER
01-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by xylene hug@Jan 7 2005, 09:21 PM
8th level? Pfff n00b, i&#39;m a 15th level warrior/thief.

xylene hug
01-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by the_uniBOMBER@Jan 7 2005, 08:04 PM
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/5493/11047320909253ec.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/8193/11047327018224pa.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/4554/11047371624239tp.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/4553/11048118791997tu.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/3358/11050620924397et.jpg
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/1429/11051436538788hf.gif
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/5854/11050620145804tv.jpg
hahahhahha uni,
those are some funny pics :lol:

Flow
01-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Whoa@Jan 7 2005, 05:23 PM

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/9223/euphrates3rl.jpg
Euphrates (R.I.P Nofy)

~R.I.P. Nofy~

pSYKAOz
01-08-2005, 02:50 AM
hahha some funny junk in here

_____JEKLROKS_____
01-08-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by the_uniBOMBER+Jan 7 2005, 09:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_uniBOMBER @ Jan 7 2005, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xylene hug@Jan 7 2005, 09:21 PM
8th level? Pfff n00b, i&#39;m a 15th level warrior/thief. [/b][/quote]
Level 21 warrior.

BeeOne234...
01-08-2005, 05:34 AM
foe your so core...:-)...i eat clam- in essence, the words you choose for your screen name makes me smile, sip my tea and say good man good man...

woooo buzzy bee...kid tested motherfucker approved...

tonight was so fun