PDA

View Full Version : Chat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

markingz.
03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
dude, prefer traveled back in time. Why else do you think that they're both from nor-cal, post like crazy-

and what the fuck is my cat doing in my room.

what it is what it do fuckin bitch

Fury
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Is there any reason that everything there is lower case?

markingz.
03-03-2010, 01:17 PM
idk no not really

weakfingers
03-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Just try play it off like you wernt mad and flip the script on me nolove, the game, you lost it. /argument

markingz.
03-03-2010, 02:38 PM
haha everyone one on the forum is a troll i love it .lets keep it that way the forums are funner like this:D

Fury
03-03-2010, 04:27 PM
/facepalm.
Nolove is a troll, guys...

woonybomber
03-04-2010, 09:01 PM
you nigguhs herd about the shooting in DC

Flawless Victory
03-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Y'all dudes hear that John Lennon got shot?

woonybomber
03-04-2010, 11:43 PM
am i gonna die if i waz breathing in paint thiner for about 10 mins wile i waz tryign to fill my mop ??
im all lite headed and shit i feel a head ach coming on and sorry if im fucking up with the typeing i feel mad wired

???
lmfaoo
i think im dieing
ahahhaha

Flawless Victory
03-04-2010, 11:45 PM
You're just high man, it's straight.
Just do that shit outside from now on.

woonybomber
03-04-2010, 11:47 PM
ohh ight man thanks
like i could here my heart raceing like 2 mins ago but it stoped
lfmao

Fury
03-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Protesting is fun as fuck.

gumOnShoe
03-05-2010, 12:20 AM
ya'll *****s is gey.

weakfingers
03-05-2010, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlK3mjpIOWM

<[(Smokers187GSWM)]>
03-05-2010, 01:12 AM
dude, prefer traveled back in time. Why else do you think that they're both from nor-cal, post like crazy-

and what the fuck is my cat doing in my room.

lmao

medacog1
03-05-2010, 01:16 AM
OMG i just heard michael jackson died

SHER_WON_WTS
03-05-2010, 01:17 AM
What!?

LeaksOne
03-05-2010, 01:24 AM
guys.......martin luther king jr got shot.......:(

TheToy
03-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Woony, you dead mon?

You type a little better when you're high.

Fury
03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
HOLY FUCK DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT JESUS GETTING PUT ON A CROSS?
Fuckin' Judas.

SHER_WON_WTS
03-05-2010, 01:18 PM
what the hell is this world coming to?!?!?!
just tell me billy mayes is fine, just tell me that and i'll be ok.

woonybomber
03-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Woony, you dead mon?

You type a little better when you're high.

haha
im not dead
and hahah

LeaksOne
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM
what the hell is this world coming to?!?!?!
just tell me billy mayes is fine, just tell me that and i'll be ok.

damn man....im sorry to have to crush your world but.......he died

SHER_WON_WTS
03-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Nnnnnoooooooooooo-oh-oh-oh-oh!!!!

Bets369R
03-05-2010, 03:57 PM
He didn't die. I just seen him on the magic jack commercial this morning.

Xfish
03-05-2010, 10:25 PM
i know im gona get shit for this but im tellin it anyways so about a month ago i went to the movies and tagged a stall door i hadnt been at the movies since but today i went back and when i was in the barthroom i tagged it again then after the movie i went to the bathroom and went to take a shit and in the stall was a guy buffing it and talking to some other guy about how hes seen veks before and can sense that hes here right now haha.

SHER_WON_WTS
03-05-2010, 10:53 PM
yikes. 6th sense.

one time like 3 years ago. i was hanging in a mcdonalds with some friends when i overhear a group of these angry looking, cocked diesel, gangster mafuckers. talking about how they fuckin HATE that kid SHER, and they find him taggin up there "area" again, there gunna find him and kick his ass. needless to say i got the hell outta there.

weakfingers
03-05-2010, 11:43 PM
that shit is so funny/scary, i always get a weird feeling when people are talking about my ish and im standing right there, I think its the closest feeling to be'in batman I could probably get

Im purchasing roughly 110 cans of paint and i was wondering, how many cans of black for outlineing should I get? Im thinking about 25.

markingz.
03-06-2010, 12:16 AM
^your a fuckin cornball you know that, feel like batman psshhhh,and a real artist dont need a fuckin forum to tell him that shit, figure it out yourself:mad:

TheToy
03-06-2010, 12:33 AM
that shit is so funny/scary, i always get a weird feeling when people are talking about my ish and im standing right there, I think its the closest feeling to be'in batman I could probably get

Im purchasing roughly 110 cans of paint and i was wondering, how many cans of black for outlineing should I get? Im thinking about 25.

30. In case you ever wanna' fill something black. :p

That Batman shit is funny. Haha.

weakfingers
03-06-2010, 12:41 AM
I love you markingz,

Im buying in bulk from another graff site, so ii can get the paint at 4.65 a can for ironlak, So its just confusing to deal with so many colours, I dont really use black for fills but i think 30 would be a good estimit. thanks

flask1995
03-06-2010, 02:14 AM
I went to go catch a movie, i went to go see The Brooklyn Bridge with few of my friends.

I go to my friend's car, All I see is a train that says mewt.

MEWT FOR FUCK SAKES

it was awesome tbh :D:D:D but i really wonder if hes the one around my area ;D

CrustOner
03-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Which Mewt? BSci Mewt or other Mewt?

And if it was on a train, it's probably not around your area.

SHER_WON_WTS
03-06-2010, 11:32 AM
daaaamn, spending all that money on BLACK!
when i order high quality paint i do it for the wide aray of colors, and even then i dont buy what i can get in rust-o.
Black and white i just buy 97cent QuikColors.

CrustOner
03-06-2010, 12:20 PM
That's what I do! But I still haven't ever had the money for any MTN or Belton paint.. ha.

Lak, Rusto, Kilz, and on the rare occasion, old Krylon.

woonybomber
03-06-2010, 12:21 PM
yeo alice in wonderland waz the best fucking movie ever fucking dope

Jarret
03-06-2010, 12:35 PM
yikes. 6th sense.

one time like 3 years ago. i was hanging in a mcdonalds with some friends when i overhear a group of these angry looking, cocked diesel, gangster mafuckers. talking about how they fuckin HATE that kid SHER, and they find him taggin up there "area" again, there gunna find him and kick his ass. needless to say i got the hell outta there.

i know im gona get shit for this but im tellin it anyways so about a month ago i went to the movies and tagged a stall door i hadnt been at the movies since but today i went back and when i was in the barthroom i tagged it again then after the movie i went to the bathroom and went to take a shit and in the stall was a guy buffing it and talking to some other guy about how hes seen veks before and can sense that hes here right now haha.

thats some funny ass stories.i busted out laughing on both of them HA!

i want to see this , but i dont have a bitch to take and i dont want to go by myself ...DAMN!

Fury
03-06-2010, 12:36 PM
I've never heard anyone talking about me haha. The closest thing was that I was talking to a writer I just met and I told him what I wrote and he's like "Oh shit I saw your tag in xxx." It was weird because I did that like literally an hour earlier.

As for the gangster thing, they was hell of them behind my house yesterday. After this incident at Jack in the Box, I pretty much stopped being scared of punk asses.

Bets369R
03-06-2010, 12:51 PM
since we're havin story time or whatever. one day about a year ago me and a couple other writers were doin a bus mission through the city, so we get on at a stop and sit in the back and were just talking about random shit, these other kids get on at the next stop and you can tell theyre writers (paint on hands/pants, carrying backpacks and blackbooks and shit) So they start talking and i hear them say something about bets, so i go up and ask "yo what you say about some kid bets?" im ttrying to play it off like im not bets, So he starts running his mouth about how im up all over and hes about to start crossing my shit out and my crew and blah blah, so i asked what he writes and he tells me, then he asks what i write and im like BETSR CTV MOBB and sock him square in the mouth. after that hes all trying to be like naw naw i got no beef blah blah i thought you were just some little kid blah blah.

Moral of the story is put up or shut up.

woonybomber
03-06-2010, 12:53 PM
yeah i took my girl that movie waz fucking dope fucking johnny depp does the fucking stinky leg at the end shit waz mad funny

Xfish
03-06-2010, 03:27 PM
yeah i took my girl that movie waz fucking dope fucking johnny depp does the fucking stinky leg at the end shit waz mad funny

dude thats what i was seeing too awesome fucking movie

Fury
03-06-2010, 03:53 PM
since we're havin story time or whatever. one day about a year ago me and a couple other writers were doin a bus mission through the city, so we get on at a stop and sit in the back and were just talking about random shit, these other kids get on at the next stop and you can tell theyre writers (paint on hands/pants, carrying backpacks and blackbooks and shit) So they start talking and i hear them say something about bets, so i go up and ask "yo what you say about some kid bets?" im ttrying to play it off like im not bets, So he starts running his mouth about how im up all over and hes about to start crossing my shit out and my crew and blah blah, so i asked what he writes and he tells me, then he asks what i write and im like BETSR CTV MOBB and sock him square in the mouth. after that hes all trying to be like naw naw i got no beef blah blah i thought you were just some little kid blah blah.

Moral of the story is put up or shut up.

How the fuck do you guys always get in situations like this? Like it's very coincidental haha. Maybe you guys just get up fucking everywhere or something

Xfish
03-06-2010, 04:00 PM
once i get better im gona go back and write on the same fucking stall miss me? muahahahhahaha and then my name at the end

zennegen
03-06-2010, 04:04 PM
once i get better im gona go back and write on the same fucking stall miss me? muahahahhahaha and then my name at the end

this is fucking stupid.

you clown.

Xfish
03-06-2010, 04:12 PM
this is fucking stupid.

you clown.

haha

CrustOner
03-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Bad idea. the people who clean it will be pissed. And then it's going to sketch out the place. Just tag a new spot.

flask1995
03-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Which Mewt? BSci Mewt or other Mewt?
Just Mewt. it was actually pretty dope. and On my way to my skatepark, near a major intersection there's a train that runs like around it, and I see a fucking whole car with a whole piece TOP to bottom. really sick. it was mono or something. :cool:
And if it was on a train, it's probably not around your area.
yeah just mewt, and today i was going to my local skatepark, I see a train, one of the cars has a dope ass piece, and it's a whole car too. pretty dope. it was mono or someting like that.

werd yo, especially in 3d lol

TheToy
03-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Im buying in bulk from another graff site, so ii can get the paint at 4.65 a can for ironlak

You're getting ripped off...

CDN or not...

Jarret
03-07-2010, 11:50 AM
How the fuck do you guys always get in situations like this? Like it's very coincidental haha. Maybe you guys just get up fucking everywhere or something

yeah , when i get good , if i start tagging alot ,i think everybody would know , i live in a small ass town.word gets around quick.so this is going to pretty funny to me.i probley have to switch names.make em think its 2 or 3 people.even switch styles haha.

Fury
03-07-2010, 07:07 PM
There's some writers who only bomb the local skatepark, and I laugh because everywhere else, their throws and simps are alright, but at the park, they suck hella bad.

||BREAD||
03-07-2010, 07:44 PM

Sesh-it-up
03-08-2010, 01:34 AM
good bye hollywood

woonybomber
03-08-2010, 05:49 AM
you all suck

lmfao
did you nigguhs hear about that towel head sand nigguh who tryd to get on a plain but they took him a'side and found bombs on him
god deam we should blow up all of iraq

markingz.
03-08-2010, 09:38 AM
yeai did

SHER_WON_WTS
03-08-2010, 12:36 PM
wow woony. thats kinda racist.

Sesh-it-up
03-08-2010, 01:13 PM
just a little

woonybomber
03-08-2010, 01:20 PM
lmfao i juss waz trying to changer the subject im not racist

SHER_WON_WTS
03-08-2010, 01:24 PM
hhmmm. that sounds like what a racist would say.

Fury
03-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Only a racist would make such a remark!

woonybomber
03-08-2010, 01:29 PM
lmfao yep im so racist
i juss dont like sand monkeys i dont under stand y eny one would they fucking blew up the towers that is y they should all die
nuke them fucking towel head nigguhs
lmfao

edit : i am not racist i hate every one the same amount

TheToy
03-08-2010, 01:37 PM
So who really gives a fuck about Iraq? Or is this just a reason to bicker with Woon?

:p

woonybomber
03-08-2010, 01:49 PM
the bicker part
they always gotta try and fight with me about some thing mad dumb lmfao
like my spelling

SHER_WON_WTS
03-08-2010, 01:58 PM
sorry man just playing.
im always bugin people about the racist thing

Fube
03-08-2010, 02:02 PM
they always gotta try and fight with me about some thing mad dumb lmfaolike my spelling

kinda an ironic statement there buddy. most people who hate others just because of race are ignorant, stupid, fucks who drag down economies and cant think for themselves.

you cant hate someone because of actions of a few, it just does not make any since.

not all arabs hate America. infact, most dont. it took how many people to destroy the towers? thats a wake up call.

people dont choose there race, so i find it funny that your one. i bet if you were arab, black, asian, fuck you could be purple for all i care, you would have a different view.

keep being stupid wooney.

lmfao yep im so racist
i juss dont like sand monkeys i dont under stand y eny one would they fucking blew up the towers that is y they should all die
nuke them fucking towel head nigguhs
lmfao

edit : i am not racist i hate every one the same amount

lets say a few of us white people pissed off someone with nukes here in America, and they had the same view as you, you would be dead. you might not even agree with what some of the country is doing but fuck you just the same right?

your so god damn stupid fool.

CrustOner
03-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Not to mention we fucking bombed/gassed/shot the shit out of half of their countries..

God I hate children.

massacreman
03-08-2010, 02:11 PM
cant we start a kick vote against woony? everyone hates him so bad...

SHER_WON_WTS
03-08-2010, 02:16 PM
WHOA! i dont hate woony. i was just playing but tat the same time trying to say what fube was saying. i dont hate him

massacreman
03-08-2010, 02:19 PM
well i hate him... hes like 12 or something...
always stupid remarks on people

TheToy
03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
cant we start a kick vote against woony? everyone hates him so bad...

I don't hate Woony. He's cooler than you.

Racism is the best way to the top in a capitalistic society such as America...

Fuck other people and other countries that ain't your shit. Do you and you'll be all set.

Fuck Iraq. Fuck the whole Middle East. It's an ass-backwards shit hole of a mess. It's a shame cause there are some beautiful geographies through out.

I suggest some of you sign some papers and hump some metal. Meet the locals. Get a real feel for the hatred in their hearts for the American way of life. Until then, don't stick up for a majority of people who want you to suffer only because they lack socialization.

massacreman
03-08-2010, 02:50 PM

Fuck other people and other countries that ain't your shit. Do you and you'll be all set.

Fuck Iraq. Fuck the whole Middle East. It's an ass-backwards shit hole of a mess. It's a shame cause there are some beautiful geographies through out.

I suggest some of you sign some papers and hump some metal. Meet the locals. Get a real feel for the hatred in their hearts for the American way of life. Until then, don't stick up for a majority of people who want you to suffer only because they lack socialization.

i also hate you. you fucking prick.
<3 the rest of BS. you guys make my day

TheToy
03-08-2010, 02:52 PM
i also hate you. you fucking prick.
<3 the rest of BS. you guys make my day

You only contribute your 'friends' photos to the threads and give a crit like once a month. Get outta hhheeerrrrrreeee.

Don't get mad. Get Glad.

massacreman
03-08-2010, 02:56 PM
You only contribute your 'friends' photos to the threads and give a crit like once a month. Get outta hhheeerrrrrreeee.

Don't get mad. Get Glad.

i actually have friends.

also, i dont think ill have to cook tonight.
i got myself some beef

TheToy
03-08-2010, 02:59 PM
i actually have friends.

also, i dont think ill have to cook tonight.
i got myself some beef

My baby cousins' insults sting more. She's seven.

Rethink your plan of attack, nigggga.

massacreman
03-08-2010, 03:02 PM
My baby cousins' insults sting more. She's seven.

Rethink your plan of attack, nigggga.

lol hes pissed now.
im really insulting and attacking you, am i huh!
come fight me nigggu, punk ass niggu!

jesus fuck.
grow up

TheToy
03-08-2010, 03:03 PM
lol hes pissed now.
im really insulting and attacking you, am i huh!
come fight me nigggu, punk ass niggu!

jesus fuck.
grow up

Shit ain't workin', dog.
You foolin', son.

:rolleyes:

massacreman
03-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Shit ain't workin', dog.
You foolin', son.

:rolleyes:

quit the niggger talk and start talking fucking english so that i can understand what youre saying.

TheToy
03-08-2010, 03:06 PM
quit the niggger talk and start talking fucking english so that i can understand what youre saying.

You still goin'?
Write a book, homey.

massacreman
03-08-2010, 03:09 PM
You still goin'?
Write a book, homey.

Okay, will do man.
But first im going to sit and cry in a corner of my room because you've dissed me sooooo hard.

TheToy
03-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Okay, will do man.
But first im going to sit and cry in a corner of my room because you've dissed me sooooo hard.

I know a good publisher.

Fury
03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Don't you guys know the golden rule of BombingSci?

BATTLE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

massacreman
03-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I guess then we have no choice...

thetoy:
throwup battle, just a black outline
word is: REWT.
pm your stuff to vagrant he'll set it up.

-Empty-Can-
03-08-2010, 03:21 PM
That's pretty stupid you choose his name.

Word is- SOUR

massacreman
03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
That's pretty stupid you choose his name.

Word is- SOUR

why is it stupid?
im sure ill beat him even with his own name
but okay, whatever you wish.
word is sour.

no way im doing it in paint, id be getting your name up.
plain paper. this stuff aint a exchange.

TheToy
03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
I guess then we have no choice...

thetoy:
throwup battle, just a black outline
word is: REWT.
pm your stuff to vagrant he'll set it up.

Ok. Do it in paint. Somewhere in public view.

I got somewhere to be at 5. Tomorrow's good.

TheToy
03-08-2010, 03:30 PM
why is it stupid?
im sure ill beat him even with his own name
but okay, whatever you wish.
word is sour.

no way im doing it in paint, id be getting your name up.
plain paper. this stuff aint a exchange.

Do it in paint or it doesn't happen. Look like a bitch. I don't care.

You beat me and I'll throw your shit up in a fame spot on the highway in my city.

massacreman
03-08-2010, 03:33 PM

You beat me and I'll throw your shit up in a fame spot on the highway in my city.

you wont do that.
i dont need fame in the usa.
i dont want my name to look that ugly when you paint it.

beat me on paper or it doesnt happen.
look like a fucking moron, i dont care.
you beat me and ill do a full colour piece at the la river.
you will never win so i can say what the fuck i want

anyways, pm me for everything cos im going to my bitch right now, laters

Fury
03-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Fuck since neither of you guys can think of something:
Word - REWT
What? - Throwup
Where - Chill/legal or public
How - With paint
Due - By Thursday

If both of you guys have a problem with any of the aforementioned, change it to what you decide.

markingz.
03-08-2010, 07:41 PM
haha hey guyz vyiu heard about that that kid that got fuckin 8 years for4 graff lol:p

TheToy
03-08-2010, 08:45 PM
you wont do that.
i dont need fame in the usa.
i dont want my name to look that ugly when you paint it.

beat me on paper or it doesnt happen.
look like a fucking moron, i dont care.
you beat me and ill do a full colour piece at the la river.
you will never win so i can say what the fuck i want

anyways, pm me for everything cos im going to my bitch right now, laters

Real graffiti doesn't happen on paper unless it's a wheat paste or a slap. Go write your book. Get back to me when you need it published.

Fuck since neither of you guys can think of something:
Word - REWT
What? - Throwup
Where - Chill/legal or public
How - With paint
Due - By Thursday

If both of you guys have a problem with any of the aforementioned, change it to what you decide.

I'd totally be down for this but it ain't gonna' happen. Homeboy got no nut.

zennegen
03-08-2010, 08:47 PM

you're the one that looks like a bitch, and you're asking him to get you up. that's on some bitch shit.

TheToy
03-08-2010, 08:48 PM
you're the one that looks like a bitch, and you're asking him to get you up. that's on some bitch shit.

ZGN, go suck FV's cock off again...

Nobody wants your input. You don't even know about gettin' up. Fuck your slaps and fading handies.

Flawless Victory
03-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Why do you always have to put my name in your mouth, dude?

http://i45.tinypic.com/x3wqrq.jpg

zennegen
03-08-2010, 09:26 PM
ZGN, go suck FV's cock off again...

Nobody wants your input. You don't even know about gettin' up. Fuck your slaps and fading handies.

ok dude, you keep your maybe 6 throws in chill ass spots, and that 1 spot your caught on the street.

i'll go ahead and stick to my slaps/hands/bombs/pieces in a REAL city with REAL heads.

zennegen
03-08-2010, 09:28 PM
once again, homies just hatin' cause he has to paint alone....

http://i49.tinypic.com/24eued1.gif

zennegen
03-08-2010, 09:29 PM
come on, come on, we're all waiting for your ignorant ass response. hurry up so we can all go to sleep. got ACT's tomorrow, seeing how i have a future that you clearly don't.

weakfingers
03-08-2010, 09:46 PM
im gonna jump into this because i can and its the internet and the truth needs to be told.

Have the battle, paper or paint, battles are about who is a better writer, not who can go out or has to oppourtunities to go out and paint. Plain and simple.
Why does simple shit need to be complicated, They toy we can all clearly see that you put yourself on a pedastool because you can paint on the regular, Face it, you paint to post it on the internet homie. Its been the same exact replica keyboard letters for 4 months now. You can come back with a reply with dirt on me but the bottom line is,
We can all clearly see each other for who we really are, Just from how we talk and act on here. your clearly a joke,

its fucking internet graffiti why the fuck do you care so much?.. unless you really do care and arent getting any street cred so you look for attention on the internet.

thats for posting my private messages to you on the main forum you asshole.

zennegen
03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
^this.

Thrice
03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
^Pussy

CrustOner
03-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Can we not go a whole page in Toy Chat without beef?

gumOnShoe
03-08-2010, 11:05 PM
nope. it's what keeps this place alive sadly.

Flawless Victory
03-08-2010, 11:17 PM
FUCK YOU GUMONSHOE YOU LlCK MAD DICKS IN HELL.
I TOOK YOUR MOTHER OUT FOR A NICE SEAFOOD DINNER AND NEVER CALLED HER BACK.

There is the beef for this page.

CrustOner
03-08-2010, 11:21 PM
HEY FLAWLESS VICTORY YOU ONE EYED SUNUVABITCH I RAPED YOUR MOTHER WITH A WAFFLE IRON. THEN SHE GOT INTO FUCKING HOUSEHOLD OBJECTS, AND THAT'S WHY YOUR LAVA LAMP NOW SMELLS LIKE DEAD FISH.

/caps lock.

Fury
03-08-2010, 11:41 PM
YEAH MY NAME'S FURY AND I GIVE INTO CURRENT PAGE-FADS.
FUCK YOU FURY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT COCK-EATING MOTHER OF CUNTSCABS.

Yeah, I said it mother fucker.

And for a thousand posts, AVATAR!

CrustOner
03-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Damn Fury, battle him already.

Bets369R
03-09-2010, 12:06 AM
i want a goddamn avatar. fuck you all.

SHER_WON_WTS
03-09-2010, 12:34 AM
theres MAAAAAAAD beef here. and i caught Flawless with the ancherman reference.
DOROTHY MANTOOTH WAS A SAINT!!!!

Fury
03-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Damn Fury, battle him already.

What the fuck, Bombing Science won't let me PM Fury. Fucking bitch probably turned his shit off.

RemoZ
03-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Ironlak or Sabatoz?

SHER_WON_WTS
03-09-2010, 12:40 AM
ironlak. but thats just by a little. i do love sabotaz tho.

Fube
03-09-2010, 01:32 AM

you sir, dont know me, or where i have been, or who i have met. you contradict yourself generalizing America and there people's views on Iraq, then expect me to believe the majority of one race hates all Americans?

sad to say, your right, the majority of Iraq does hate America's way of life, thats not stopping arabs from entering this Country and living it tho. Excuse me for not hating a race where the majority hates us. that still leaves a large percentage of people that will give anything to live like we do. not to mention the women of Iraq.

these are also strong words for someone that lives the "American way of life".

TheToy
03-09-2010, 01:56 AM
http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/picture.php?albumid=365&pictureid=3100

Fube
03-09-2010, 02:09 AM
haha

massacreman
03-09-2010, 04:14 AM
lol, thanks everyone for backing me up while i was asleep.

TheToy
03-09-2010, 08:01 AM
thats for posting my private messages to you on the main forum you asshole.
LOLYUMADTHO?
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/211_kleenex.jpg

come on, come on, we're all waiting for your ignorant ass response. hurry up so we can all go to sleep. got ACT's tomorrow, seeing how i have a future that you clearly don't.
Someone's gotta' flip my burgers...
Easy on the ketchup, bitch.

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 08:22 AM
every boody needs fi cool out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIupv1-hzrQ

Fury
03-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Someone's gotta' flip my burgers...
Easy on the ketchup, bitch.

Dude fuck you, you made me crave wendy's. God dammit, you fucking asshole. I've never had such a craving for burgers in my life as I do right now.
FUCK.

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm a taco bell kind of dude.
5 layer burrito, volcano burrito
sub meat for refried beans
fire sauce
:cool:

Fury
03-09-2010, 02:28 PM
FUCK. I usually go with two 5 layers, bean burrito, taco, cinnamon twists, strawberry lemonade fruitista, etc.

Not all at once though

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 02:31 PM
U fat cunts

-Empty-Can-
03-09-2010, 02:32 PM
mexican pizza, chicken quesadilla, cheesy rice burrito ftw!

TheToy
03-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Dude fuck you, you made me crave wendy's. God dammit, you fucking asshole. I've never had such a craving for burgers in my life as I do right now.
FUCK.

Sorry, brah.
As much as FV and myself disagree, I'm goin' with Taco Bell as well.

Chicken Quesidilla! FTW!

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 02:35 PM
This local chip company makes a bag of chips IDENTICAL to cinnamon twists.

Fury
03-09-2010, 04:20 PM
This local chip company makes a bag of chips IDENTICAL to cinnamon twists.

How much?

By the way, yeah Taco Bell is better than Wendys. For real, how can you beat the 5-layer burrito?

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Ur really gunna make say it?

A 6-layer burito

or 12 pounds of stake

Fury
03-09-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't think they have 12 pounds of steak at Wendy's, unless you're talking about another place.

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 04:27 PM
How much?

By the way, yeah Taco Bell is better than Wendys. For real, how can you beat the 5-layer burrito?
99 fucking cents.

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Wtf is wendys?
I assumed she was some town whore who could hook up a burger

Fury
03-09-2010, 05:03 PM
99 fucking cents.

I would gladly pay that for some right now.
And BDM is pretty fucking sick.

Armored Bulletz
03-09-2010, 05:22 PM
taco bell has its ups and downs.. iv heard MANY bad health-related stories from people who eat taco bell daily

Fury
03-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I don't eat Taco Bell daily, sometimes I like to go to Carl's Jr.

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 05:35 PM
I think there would be a lot of bad health-related stories from people who eat any fast food daily.

Fury
03-09-2010, 05:36 PM
I kinda want to watch Food, Inc. now.

zennegen
03-09-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't eat Taco Bell daily, sometimes I like to go to Carl's Jr.

funny, my science teacher was telling me how in college, she and 3 friends ate at taco bell, and everyone except her ate beans, and they all got sick. since they were in college, and all were in science related majors, they examined the beans and found animal feces in the beans.

and thetoy, your comebacks are weak, and completely unfunny.

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 06:24 PM
and one time a chick found a finger in her Wendy's chili.
You still eat from BOTH places, *****!

zennegen
03-09-2010, 06:26 PM
yeah, yeah, i do :D

we need to find a fucking taco joint downtown/your spot.

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Word, not a Taco Bell either, a legit taco place.

zennegen
03-09-2010, 06:39 PM
word.

CrustOner
03-09-2010, 06:42 PM
In N Out.

Act like you know.

Armored Bulletz
03-09-2010, 06:42 PM
still yet to hear some disgusting stories about mcdonalds :p

zennegen
03-09-2010, 06:45 PM
fat bitch coffee soup?

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 06:51 PM
still yet to hear some disgusting stories about mcdonalds :p McDonald's has no policy on purchasing and using milk and meat from cloned animals or their offspring.

woonybomber
03-09-2010, 06:51 PM
holly fucking shit the thread grew 3 PAGES IN ONE DAY FUCK THIS BEEF

HAHA

did you hear about your mom sucking dick on the coner next to the your closest MC'y Ds

Armored Bulletz
03-09-2010, 06:52 PM
thats pretty nasty

Fury
03-09-2010, 07:11 PM
In N Out.

Act like you know.

Animal fries, 4x4, chocolate shake.

I know.

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:13 PM
u greedy fucks should learn how to cook

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Trust me man, I cook daily

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 07:17 PM
cook what? crack?

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:21 PM
what do pokemon lunch boxes have in common with leaksone knees

they covered in ash

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 07:25 PM
cook what? crack?
http://eartodastreetz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gucci-mane.jpg

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 07:26 PM
BURRR haha.

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 07:29 PM
PUT POUNDS lN THE TRASH CAN, FLAWLESS DO THE DISHES.

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:30 PM
leaks id never guese u sucked that bad

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
i duno what your talking about.....i didnt even do anything but alright. i "guese" i suck

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:35 PM
ur throw

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 07:36 PM
what throw

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:43 PM
the one you posted in the toy bombs thread

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Are you saying that the ADEK simple that he posted sucks?

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 07:47 PM
lol i hope not.

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:49 PM
i was actually talkin bout this

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/emienpimp/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo0063.jpg
crits?

thaught leaks did it my mistake

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 07:53 PM
no way haha.

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:55 PM
leaks suckles goats milk from warm udders

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 07:56 PM
doesnt everyone?

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 07:57 PM
yea but not male udders

LeaksOne
03-09-2010, 08:01 PM
i see. guess i was doing it wrong the whole time.

Leaks does not participate in beastiality.

CrustOner
03-09-2010, 08:28 PM
CrustOner does.

woonybomber
03-09-2010, 09:29 PM
empty can does too

Flawless Victory
03-09-2010, 09:30 PM
You know what stot means, right?

woonybomber
03-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Sluty
Tiny
Oryantal
Trashy divas ??
juss wat i thought it ment

-Empty-Can-
03-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Word can have more than one meaning ya know?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stot

1. to bounce or cause to bounce
2. Also stotter to stagger

zennegen
03-09-2010, 09:51 PM
a springing gait of certain bovids, as gazelles and antelopes, used esp. when running in alarm from a predator.

you're a pussy, either way.

woonybomber
03-09-2010, 09:53 PM
hahahaha

zennegen
03-09-2010, 10:04 PM
there is no sugar-coating it, faggot.

CrustOner
03-10-2010, 12:09 AM
hahahaha oh god, that was way too perfect..

But seriously, leave him alone now. He doesn't antagonize you. Let him be a pussy, and leave it at that. You guys are like bullies sometimes.

markingz.
03-10-2010, 12:26 AM
In N Out.

Act like you know.
haha jus atethat shit tonight fool

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 12:35 AM
Hey people i was just wondering has any one got out and taken sings, paint them (like a piece ) then put them but up cause i took some signs tonight and was wondering how long u think they will be up for if i do put them back

weakfingers
03-10-2010, 01:01 AM
It wall depends witch jurisdiction you put your signs up in, if its a well maintained area then they wont last long, signs are there to display information and if the info cannot be read then the town has to replace them. parks and rec are on that shit pretty fast in my hood, ive spent a whoile covering some signs with stickers just to go back a couple days later and see them being replaced with new signs. If your in a city with millions of them then theyll probably last longer but i cant see them lasting more then a week if its a no littering or park sign. So my answer is it all depends on where and what the sign is but since you got them, Work with the lettering and design of the sign and do something creative, who knows if done properly they might not take them down.

smokeitup
03-10-2010, 01:27 AM
i painted this massive highway sign a while ago, i had to get on a buddys shoulders to get up to it cause it was so high. anyway they cleaned it off within a week. other signs down at the park and shit last a lot longer.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 02:08 AM
^^^^^^^^

no man i mean like i took 5 3 way sings home like unsrewed them and put them in my bag lol. and im going to paint some pieces on them and put them back how long u think they will stay um for till the replace them

SHER_WON_WTS
03-10-2010, 02:31 AM
DANK! theres an artist down in miami who does this. its awesome. just screw em in, in the crappy parts of town. also once there screwed in get a hammer or a rock or something AND BEND THE SCREWS!!!!
makes it harder for the city to remove.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 02:44 AM
DANK! theres an artist down in miami who does this. its awesome. just screw em in, in the crappy parts of town. also once there screwed in get a hammer or a rock or something AND BEND THE SCREWS!!!!
makes it harder for the city to remove.

o dude i love the hammer idea didnt even cross my mind thanks
u think i should do stop sign or just to lil 3 way and 4 way sings

SHER_WON_WTS
03-10-2010, 10:34 AM
any and all man. i like to take the smaller useless signs that city doesnt notice i take.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Bending the screws is a good idea.

This is gonna' piss them off though. After a few of these, they'll know your name.

Odds are, if the screws get bent and they realize this when they go to buff...they're just gonna' cut the screws or replace the whole setup. Sign and pole together...

I wouldn't try any sign that is made to keep people safe, such as a 'STOP' sign. If you put it back and someone doesn't see that it is actually a 'STOP' sign and rolls out into an intersection and kills some kid, well that's trouble. You don't want that coming back to haunt you on some involuntary manslaughter charge.

zennegen
03-10-2010, 01:15 PM
you are seriously over analyzing the whole situation.

Fury
03-10-2010, 01:28 PM
At least it's better to over analyze and not do it, than to under analyze and do it.

zennegen
03-10-2010, 01:31 PM
who cares if some retard doesn't see a stop sign? any competent driver should be watching the road and if he's watching the road, he would see pedestrians. if he hit them, it's his fault. or kids just shouldn't play in the street and watch the road while crossing? it has nothing to do with stop signs.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 01:39 PM
^^^ no dude he is right about the stop sing i and see people go to jail for murder because they took one and someone ran it and hit three kids. my idea was take it and paint it just not over the stop but idk about the stop sings and i think fuckin up the screws ill do and if it gets me noticed well its good lol

Fury
03-10-2010, 01:41 PM
who cares if some retard doesn't see a stop sign? any competent driver should be watching the road and if he's watching the road, he would see pedestrians.

You have to realize, there are A LOT of shitty drivers out there. The point I'm making is not that of who would pay the penalty, but that there are still people dead because of a shitty driver, which may not have happened otherwise if a stop sign was there.

zennegen
03-10-2010, 01:43 PM
a shitty driver deserves to go to jail for killing kids. that's the bottom line, whether there is or is not a stop sign.

Fury
03-10-2010, 01:45 PM
I agree. I think you're missing what my point is: kids are still dead at the end of the day.

zennegen
03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
because of a stupid driver. not because there is a missing stop sign.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 01:54 PM
^^^^

i hate how u have to fight with every one in every fuckin subject
why dont u just go die in a pit of fire ants

zennegen
03-10-2010, 01:56 PM
i'm not fighting. i'm proving my point.

Fury
03-10-2010, 02:11 PM
You never know man, that stupid driver could've been a little less stupid if there was a stop sign there.

But we'll never know, especially because this is a hypothetical situation.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 02:12 PM
No it not this happen in tampa
he didnt paint the sign or and thing he just took it and three kids got hit from it and he went to jail the kid who took the sign

TheToy
03-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Zen, what do you know about driving? You don't have a license.

If your child was involved in a fatal accident because someone removed or distorted a road sign, I'm sure you would want justice.

Overall, I like the idea of the sign piecing. Just gotta' be picky. Go for it.

zennegen
03-10-2010, 02:22 PM
drivers ed, dumb ass. why don't you go paint some more dicks in your chill spot and come back and tell everyone how you're all city.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 02:25 PM
drivers ed, dumb ass. why don't you go paint some more dicks in your chill spot and come back and tell everyone how you're all city.

You have some great arguments for someone who still has to drive with an instructor in the passenger seat...

zennegen
03-10-2010, 02:26 PM
well, seeing how all i needed to do was pass the test and drive a few times, which i did flawlessly, i think i have some room to talk, unlike you.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 02:29 PM
well, seeing how all i needed to do was pass the test and drive a few times, which i did flawlessly, i think i have some room to talk, unlike you.

So you're just going to assume that I don't have a drivers license or an automobile that I may have been driving for more or less than a total of 'X' number of years?

You still think and react like a little kid. You're immature. Whether you realize it or not. Your thought process isn't even developed passed that of adolescence. Grow up. Use your brain.

-Empty-Can-
03-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Lol at you two arguing about who's better at driving. Zen passing drivers training isn't a huge accomplishment.

the cannabis evangelist
03-10-2010, 02:31 PM
zengen all your points make less than trying to translate ragged pussy lip flapping in the wind

TheToy
03-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Lol at you two arguing about who's better at driving. Zen passing drivers training isn't a huge accomplishment.
It's not about who is a better driver. It's about the fact that ZGN is a moron.

zengen all your points make less than trying to translate ragged pussy lip flapping in the wind
Lolz.

Fury
03-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Guys, I think we can all safely assume that the guy who landed the plane in the Hudson river is the best driver out of all of us.

zennegen
03-10-2010, 02:53 PM
yet, you're still arguing with the "adolescent".

and stotfagonerest, i'm not saying it is. he asked what i knew about driving, and clearly i know something about it if i can pass the test flawlessly.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 03:09 PM
It's not about who is a better driver. It's about the fact that ZGN is a moron.

Lolz.

thank u lol
some one finally agrees with me lolz

TheToy
03-10-2010, 03:10 PM
thank u lol

You're not alone.

Fury
03-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Welcome to Toy Chat.! Where every page has a nice slab of hot, juicy BEEF!
http://www.friendseat.com/users/BrianG/images/300_friendseat_beef.jpg

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 03:38 PM
yummmmmmm

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 04:29 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/6y19xd.jpg
sign idea

LeaksOne
03-10-2010, 05:01 PM
ive seen that same fucking sign about 5 times. theres really no need to post it in EVERY thread

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 05:14 PM
hahah sorry dog just must people dont crit so i want the most crits i can get
try not to do that any moree

zennegen
03-10-2010, 06:06 PM
thank u lol

how about you go buy another canvas and put all of your stickers on it.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 06:08 PM
hahah wow dude u can let that go

that was what about a year ago

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 06:13 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/jr2sex.jpg

second sign

zennegen
03-10-2010, 06:46 PM
lmao, you're like 10 years old.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 06:51 PM

yep and have better art then u

zennegen
03-10-2010, 06:53 PM
this makes me LOL.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 06:54 PM
ok dog battle me
u pick word and type i dont fuckin care lets let every body one here pick

zennegen
03-10-2010, 06:58 PM
nah, i don't do that anymore. i like face to face confrontation better. call me a pussy or whatever, but it is, after all, just the internet. it only matters to you because you're 10 years old, and this is your entire life.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 07:05 PM
thats what i fuckin thought

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:05 PM
ok.

flask1995
03-10-2010, 07:13 PM
ahah i wanna see this shit go down

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:16 PM
it's all gone down before. it's quite boring, really. i'm just waiting for stotterfageronerest to jump in so i can call him out again on how he's not about to meet me and fight me.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Lmao, you're like 16 years old...

i like face to face confrontation better. call me a pussy or whatever, but it is, after all, just the internet. it only matters to you because you're 10 years old, and this is your entire life.
Here you are talkin' trash like you're a big time scrapper. The only confrontation you like is dick to mouth confrontation. FV's dick; your mouth.

Go mix a new ink recipe. Your hands are fading...

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 07:20 PM
bitch i have asked u to battle so much and u do what u r doing right now back the fuck down

so i have a idea dont talk shit unless u gonna back it up k

http://i41.tinypic.com/124de7b.jpg
all three signs blue one came out like shit but what ever

BTW EVERY ONE IM 18

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:26 PM
well, i'm 17 in may. and you're the one riding FV's dick, everyday. you can't keep his name out your mouth.and faggot, i do back it up. with ups. what have you ever put on the street except some shittily painted street signs that you haven't even put up yet?

TheToy
03-10-2010, 07:28 PM
well, i'm 17 in may.

You're not even old enough to purchase aerosol paint legally...
Get the fuck out, dog.

We've all seen your FlickR...
You ain't got shit runnin'.

Nothin' but fading handies and peely, waterlogged slaps.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Bitch i go out every fuckin night
lol u r a piece of shit
and i took the fuckin signs last night so im sorry i didnt paint them once i got
back home then go back out.

PLUS IM PLANNIN A HUGH ASS BLOCKBUSTER TONIGHT SO ILL SHOW U MY UPS TOMORROW

Fury
03-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Someone make me laugh?

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:34 PM
suuuure you do. and once again, fagmo, i don't flick every single thing i do just to post it on the internet like you. i'm actually down with real heads unlike you, the only place you get some type of recognition at all is here. and i can buy paint...

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 07:38 PM
suuuure you do. And once again, fagmo, i don't flick every single thing i do just to post it on the internet like you. I'm actually down with real heads unlike you, the only place you get some type of recognition at all is here. And i can buy paint...

o ya im sorry im on here more then u..... O wait whats this looks like your post are all most triple mind and u joined after me thats weird since u say your bombing so much
maybe u should take a break from this
and go paint

TheToy
03-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Someone make me laugh?

flickr.com/photos/mr-z

There's your laugh.

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:39 PM
i live in the burbs, no point painting here. weekends homie.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 07:42 PM
O ya dude i live 45 mins away from town. But some how i get there every night to tag bomb or what ever

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:45 PM
dude, you probably live in florida or some shit. it's like 5 degrees at night, with wind and snow. i can wait til it gets warmer for that bullshit. i don't HAVE to go out every night. i get more up in one weekend then you do in a month, so it's all good.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
dude, you probably live in florida or some shit. it's like 5 degrees at night, with wind and snow. i can wait til it gets warmer for that bullshit. i don't HAVE to go out every night. i get more up in one weekend then you do in a month, so it's all good.

You're such a fucking pussy. Every little excuse.

If you were down for the cause, you wouldn't be a weekend fairweather bomber. You'd be out everynight you got some full cans. Rain, sleet, snow, wind, hot or cold.

You might like graffiti. But you don't love it. Quit now. You'll never amount to anything.

Here's a tip. Bomb on weeknights. Piece/chill spots on weekends. Common sense on that one. Think about it.

I wish it was 5 degrees all winter. That'd be t-shirt weather. I battled multiple feet of snow all winter with temperature well below zero.

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
First off i live in the nc
cold as fuck here and this winter we had about 8 inchs fall every week and i still went so how about u just shut the fuck up
and im going to leave it at that

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
lmao, it snowed like 15 inches here in 1 day homie.. and thetoy, once again, you paint dicks in chill spots. you don't amount to shit and you act like you do. don't be mad, man. clearly you're all just upset cause i'm stylin' on you.

-Empty-Can-
03-10-2010, 07:53 PM
^Your the one who wanted the Dick battle lol

-Dank-DK-
03-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Ok your better then me

battle me
easy as that
your sooo fuckin good it will take u no time to throw out a piece

zennegen
03-10-2010, 07:54 PM
clearly it was a joke, i'm sorry you're just a simpleton and don't get it.

MASE P_2s
03-10-2010, 07:55 PM
dank sounds like a toy............lol

TheToy
03-10-2010, 07:56 PM
lmao, it snowed like 15 inches here in 1 day homie.. and thetoy, once again, you paint dicks in chill spots. you don't amount to shit and you act like you do. don't be mad, man. clearly you're all just upset cause i'm stylin' on you.
I guess you don't understand the term 'multiple'...
Fucking pathetic moron.

^Your the one who wanted the Dick battle lol

Very true...
Thank you.

Fury
03-10-2010, 08:18 PM
How about you guys get on me for only getting up around once a month, with weather being like 38 at night, with some rain and no snow?

(By getting up, I mean throws.)

zennegen
03-10-2010, 08:43 PM
i mean, just because you don't get up every day doesn't mean you don't love it. i mean, i love it, but if i can go to a party or it's too cold or i'm just not feeling it doesn't mean i don't love it, it's just graffiti. thetoy makes it more than it is. i'll bet his opening line to girls is some shit like "hey girl. i do graffiti. whats up"

-Empty-Can-
03-10-2010, 08:45 PM
You can love it all you want but you need dedication.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 08:59 PM
i mean, just because you don't get up every day doesn't mean you don't love it. i mean, i love it, but if i can go to a party or it's too cold or i'm just not feeling it doesn't mean i don't love it, it's just graffiti. thetoy makes it more than it is. i'll bet his opening line to girls is some shit like "hey girl. i do graffiti. whats up"

I fuck hotter bitches than you ever will. Who cares what line I use...

...as long as it's workin'.

CrustOner
03-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Holy fucknuggets, really?

You're all fucking gay. Jesus.

TheToy: You don't get up that much. Not to mention, even if you do, your shit still sucks. Sorry. Your straights don't even have any style to them. You're getting better, but honestly, you still suck.

EmptyCan, Every time someone is talking about Zen, you're quick to fucking leap into that argument faster than a virgin into your mother, now you need to stop being a bitch about it, fight him, or just ignore everything he says about you. Shit. You suck too.

Zen: Jesus, are you not the most sensitive little bitch on the planet. I mean, for fucking real. Every time someone talks about you, you rant about your ups and shit. WOO, you're fucking cool. You suck cock too. And nobody fucking cares about the "real heads" you know. Fuck. Like it's soooo cool. Anyone can paint with a person who knows their shit. That's how most toys get better. But not with the attitude you're pulling.

Come on, kiddies. Make my fucking day.

daoist
03-10-2010, 09:20 PM
some kid in my school goes up to random girls and says yo i'm a graffiti artist, i paint neckface....

kind of reminds me of all u faggots, just figured i'd let you guys know...

-Empty-Can-
03-10-2010, 09:28 PM
EmptyCan, Every time someone is talking about Zen, you're quick to fucking leap into that argument faster than a virgin into your mother, now you need to stop being a bitch about it, fight him, or just ignore everything he says about you. Shit. You suck too.
I don't see how I leaped in to any of this. I posted twice in these 3 pages of beef. And it's not like I said anything that contributed to the beef.