PDA

View Full Version : Chat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

zennegen
06-24-2010, 04:39 PM
*****, PVC pipe, fishing wire, light pressure.

Sbal
06-24-2010, 05:09 PM
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1749/dsc04361p.jpg

Other halves of the markers. Turned out a little better. I threw the other in the freezer.

zennegen
06-24-2010, 07:30 PM
wtf, why? you need to melt them so they stick to eachother.

Sbal
06-24-2010, 08:09 PM
It was my first time trying, relying off youtube videos. Thanks for the advice though. It will come in handy next time.

zennegen
06-24-2010, 08:52 PM
you youtube'd this? facepalm.jpeg

TheToy
06-24-2010, 10:07 PM
*****, PVC pipe, fishing wire, light pressure.
Or just use a razor blade...
You make shit too complicated. What the fuck do you need PVC pipe for? It's not a pipe bomb...
The hardest part should be deciding whether or not to wear rubber gloves so you don't get messy.

you need to melt them so they stick to eachother.
And no, you do not need to melt them together...
Firmly press each side together. Once you start streaking with it, it's gonna' mesh even harder at the tip.

Sbal, the only party you messed up on was your cutting utensil. The floss part is nice cause it slides through like butter but the plastic behind it is the problem.

Sbal
06-24-2010, 10:08 PM
nah it fit. You do the Plastic part to the side. but thanks

I youtube's it cause i didnt know how and didnt want to ruin good markers. Ther's a good ******** video so i used that it's not a big fucking deal.

zennegen
06-24-2010, 10:47 PM
lmao, thetoy, hop off. i am clearly trolling. except for the PVC part. if you do this often, you can make a rig where you slice one sakura in like 5 seconds. mad?

Sbal
06-24-2010, 11:31 PM
Holy fuck i jsut trolled the hell out of some kid from Arkansas on omegle. He repetedley called me a pussy and talked about how hed kick my ass now hes flying out here apparently.

TheToy
06-24-2010, 11:45 PM
you can make a rig where you slice one sakura in like 5 seconds. mad?

You can do the same thing with a razor blade in 5 seconds...

-Empty-Can-
06-24-2010, 11:54 PM
Now you two are gonna argue about who's more efficient.

zennegen
06-25-2010, 12:15 AM
efficiency is key...

TheToy
06-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Now you two are gonna argue about who's more efficient.

I wouldn't really call it an argument. It was more of a debate as to what method was more efficient.

Then you come along and label shit and make it look more hostile than it is.
Instigator.

-Empty-Can-
06-25-2010, 12:23 AM
lul

zennegen
06-25-2010, 12:23 AM
Yeah! T00K ARR JYAAARBS!

TheToy
06-25-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah! T00K ARR JYAAARBS!

4 realz.

iamBoZ96
06-26-2010, 12:53 PM
does anyone make super good characters?

Sbal
06-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Personally, i find my characters to be very super good. I'm not sure if everyone else agrees though. Show us some of your super good characters.

LeaksOne
06-26-2010, 05:25 PM
does anyone make super good characters?

this is such a broad question....

zennegen
06-27-2010, 01:55 AM
welcome to the toy forum, leaks.

LeaksOne
06-27-2010, 02:18 AM
haha i guess i never paid attention to the little things....

otter
06-27-2010, 05:02 AM
why don't you guys just post in the GOOD AFTERNOON thread

Flawless Victory
06-27-2010, 12:56 PM
It has mods innit.

H1P30N3R
06-29-2010, 11:21 PM
anyone know any good sites or writers that sale canvas's for a decent price?

del4sel
06-30-2010, 06:45 AM
are you looking for legal or illegal?

zennegen
06-30-2010, 09:43 AM
dude. what? how are canvases illegal? derp.

Sbal
06-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Illegal canvasses, you say?

REMS F.U.
06-30-2010, 01:13 PM
dude. what? how are canvases illegal? derp.

they come from mexico :rolleyes:

Zookyook
07-01-2010, 07:49 AM
i dont think canvases need a green card.....

did anyone watch that cleaning unit vid from the main page on here??? haha i laughed my ass off, good idea for a vid

IbuprofenTablets
07-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Haha, yeah!
There I was thinking that it was gonna' be another one those Europe joints were they run up on a train, and smash it with dupstep playing in the background. Turns out that they ended up pulling out like windex with rags. i LOL'd hard irl.

Zookyook
07-01-2010, 10:20 AM
yea it was perfect... shot just like a euro metro graff vid with inside and outside action lol the fuckers actually are breaking the law though hah

Sbal
07-01-2010, 11:23 AM
haha i watched that. Everyones just watchin do their thing, and then security freaks out at the end. What a dick

del4sel
07-01-2010, 08:13 PM
efficiency is key...

sounds like some shit straight out of office space

weakfingers
07-03-2010, 10:57 AM
bigups to the new mod squad! hopefully this place can be as good as it once was.

Zookyook
07-04-2010, 08:12 AM
fo sho... i saw viruz was moddin it up and im like 'awww sheeit!' haha...

(SoS)Viruz
07-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Why thanks you guys :cool:

Speaking for both duke and myself.

DukeOne
07-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Haha yup yup, its tough keeping up with all the shenanigans, but I'm just trying to be as fair as possible.

Speaking for both Viruz and myself. :)

Oh and PS, does anyone wanna let me know how to post an effing comment of flickr? Ahhhhh, hate the new update they did

(SoS)Viruz
07-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Yo Duke

1) Click on the picture
2) and the comment thing SHOULD. Be under the picture.

DukeOne
07-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Hey man,

No ya I can see and type in the comment box, but i can't submit the message, like there isn't an enter key anymore

(SoS)Viruz
07-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey man,

No ya I can see and type in the comment box, but i can't submit the message, like there isn't an enter key anymore

Their should be. It should be like "Post a Comment" its a blue bottom right under the comment box

DukeOne
07-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Ohhh ok, it must be my browser or something, that button doesn't show up, but still functions. Thanks for the troubleshooting bratha

Fury
07-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Question: how would I go about developing a style similar to this?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2165/3528785820_5edf165899.jpg

In the way that there are long skinny parts, and short fat pieces?

weakfingers
07-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Lurk a SHITLOAD of hardcore euro styles, they tend to have alot of super fat parts and skinny connections, look at these writers, Augor, Guts, alex purdee is a good inspiration for that shit too, http://eyesuckink.com/

Look at alot of basic catoon textures,

That whole peice has alot of symmitry and extentions, blockers and accents all thought the whole thing, If you know the writer just lurk all of his shit and directly bite all his letters, also try biting that exact sketch and youll learn alot of shit from just trying to draw that shit out.

Its gonna take a long time to master but if you work at it long enough things will start to work out.

on a side note fuck all the wack fags in the toy forum.... That is all

Fury
07-04-2010, 06:23 PM
That was Augor haha. Thanks for the advice though man, I'll give it a shot.

"awesome"ONE
07-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Question: how would I go about developing a style similar to this?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2165/3528785820_5edf165899.jpg

In the way that there are long skinny parts, and short fat pieces?
thats augor yo, a la head, he's one of the best.

i suggest developing solid simps first and develop your style first, then try and tweak your style from there, no offene being totally honest, you cant do that style now your not good enough, practice for years lol there are many styles out there develop one that is you

Fury
07-05-2010, 03:37 AM
No beef or anything, but how would I develop style if I didn't know which way I wanted to go? I just mean like what are specifics about this style that I should focus on incorporating into what I have already, so I can develop a style off of it, that's not quite like that, but my own?

"awesome"ONE
07-05-2010, 12:06 PM
what your talking about is biting i wound'nt recommend it but if you really want to i guess

Fury
07-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Biting is drawing letters exactly or very close to what somebody else already did. I'm NOT talking about biting, I'm talking about what specifically does that style have that other styles do not have, so I can focus on what I like about it and incorporate that into my own kind of thing, therefore not even close to biting.

Also, read Squint's post.

"awesome"ONE
07-05-2010, 03:37 PM
ohhh yeah start using and incorporating small parts to your work from that thats what i would recommend thats fine

weakfingers
07-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Augors style is pretty complex but to answer your question study cartoon texytures, he seems to draw up alot of goopie' looking stuff, alot of wet surfaces. Also learn how to incorperate small letter accents that kinda block letters and some that underline larts of letters and shit, i wouldent follow what that dude is saying^ just because when you try to draw other peoples stuff your style will come through without you knowing it, The trick that helps me the most is try biting it directly but dont be afraid to put your own spin on things and itill start to take its own path withijn a week or so of drawing.

Fury
07-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I've been sketching for like the last two nights, and it's actually turned out pretty well. Obviously not the point I want it to be, but I can see the progression and it's headed in the right direction.

"awesome"ONE
07-05-2010, 06:19 PM
use your imagination, sorry but being truthful if you dou9nt have aen imagination graffiti is the wrong plaece for you half of the game is coming up with sick shit from your mind, if you cant do that, then id say maybe finde a different hobby

Flawless Victory
07-05-2010, 08:37 PM
I've come here to insult mods and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

http://poodfoison.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/army-of-darkness.jpg

zennegen
07-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Biting is drawing letters exactly or very close to what somebody else already did. I'm NOT talking about biting, I'm talking about what specifically does that style have that other styles do not have, so I can focus on what I like about it and incorporate that into my own kind of thing, therefore not even close to biting.

Also, read Squint's post.

OR just come up with your own style?

Phillip McDougall
07-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Your own style doesn't evolve out of thin air.

"awesome"ONE
07-05-2010, 09:27 PM
only one way to come up with style....pick up the pencil, practice your ass off, hit the paint later paint your ass off you get the picture

"awesome"ONE
07-05-2010, 09:44 PM
only one way to come up with style....pick up the pencil, practice your ass off, hit the paint later paint your ass off you get the picture
sounds like you need to find a new hobby fury if you dont want to put in the work for your style, work is the only way, btw weak,copying slash borrowing techniques equal biting....:cool:

weakfingers
07-05-2010, 10:37 PM
IN all fairness I think everyone does what I have explained, noone on here can say they haven't seen a cool add on or extension they've wanted to try out.
Every one does it one way or another. It still takes work working with other peoples styles. Try to be more positive and constructive on here, Lately youve been contribution nothing but garbage.

"awesome"ONE
07-05-2010, 10:47 PM
so garbage is giving people real advice, homie biting is not okay, small shit yeah but jacking letters is a no no, ask anyone

haha your boy just basically asked can i steal somedudes letters more or less my answer to him is hell no you cant, you need to earn your right to style no matter what, what fury can do is imagine his own letters slowly gain his own style and use that, your just trying to be his freind and give him lame useless advice, what happens when someone sees his work who isnt very educated in the graff scene, theyll probably say hey damn did augor come through here all the sudden fury will have a huge rep he didnt even earn, see the problem, i dont know about you but that is just not fair in my opinion nor true. what happens when dude meets augor"yo whadup man love your work check my shit" augor will be like wtf, form your own style work up youll thank me later

ive seen writers in other countries rip msk shit who werent down, wtf is the point of reppin something that isnt yours, theyve put in the work, they gave themselves their style, its theres forever

IbuprofenTablets
07-06-2010, 12:33 AM
so garbage is giving people real advice, homie biting is not okay, small shit yeah but jacking letters is a no no, ask anyone

For once, I agree.

DukeOne
07-06-2010, 12:50 AM
Originality is an abstract idea, a concept and nothing more. There is nothing in the world that is original, this is true in art, and particularly true in graffiti. I find that many graff writers give themselves far too much credit for their work. You own nothing. The alphabet is the very foundation of which you build from and had absolutely nothing to do with you, or graffiti.
I think bitting is an initial part of graffiti, and something every graffiti writers does when first beginning. This is true of any learning expedience, It is necessary to copy before one can create. But you will eventually move past this stage once you derive some confidence in your own letters, and style. Style being something that is developed not created. There is no quick fix, or formula, it just takes time and it take work, a lot of both actually (perhaps thats the formula haha)

Oh and heres a quote by an incredible artist, who got in a lot of legal troubles because he used images from other artist work. Think is applies here as well.
"Even the images in your dreams are borrowed from reality"
Glenn Brown

weakfingers
07-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Edit: duke just set it straight, I deleted my huge rant.

TheToy
07-06-2010, 01:19 AM
http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/picture.php?albumid=365&pictureid=3645
Who says you can't get anything for a dollar these days?

Filth...
The cross just kills it.

IbuprofenTablets
07-06-2010, 01:21 AM
You paid a crackhead a dollar so you could write on her tits?
Lol.

LeaksOne
07-06-2010, 01:28 AM
I would say that's gross but she has a decent pair, even though there like a foot apart. Plus she looks like 60.

TheToy
07-06-2010, 01:34 AM
You paid a crackhead a dollar so you could write on her tits?
Lol.
I didn't pay that hoe nothin'. My homey hit her off with the dollar.

I would say that's gross but she has a decent pair, even though there like a foot apart. Plus she looks like 60.
Haha. She said she's had fake tits for twenty years so I'm assuming atleast 40...

I view hookers kinda' like buses. They move around a lot and everyone rides them. Hope some dude had to look at that while he was gettin' his sloppy seconds.

DukeOne
07-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Haha Rewt your hailarious

Hope some dude had to look at that while he was gettin' his sloppy seconds.

But man thats a sloppy first, actually probably more like flaking chalk from the looks of it

(SoS)Viruz
07-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Must not flap....................damn it

IbuprofenTablets
07-06-2010, 01:47 AM
Must not flap....................damn it

You'd fap to that shit?
Ewww.... Home girl over there with the tube sock tits.

(SoS)Viruz
07-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Lol man and my Pussy-less state..I'll flap to any human,female,and tits. Give me a break. My art life has gotten me no puntang lol

PREA672
07-06-2010, 02:03 AM
dang, your self esteem has dropped to an all time low. get it back up mang

(SoS)Viruz
07-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Its what ever tho. I pull ho's just not fuckin them.....True but sad story. hahahah

TheToy
07-06-2010, 02:18 AM
I wish I had a mop with me at the time. I love Sakuras but the ink dripping would've looked good. And last longer. Haha.

IbuprofenTablets
07-06-2010, 02:20 AM
It would've given her like skin cancer a year later.
That'd be some fucked up shit, lol.

TheToy
07-06-2010, 02:35 AM
It would've given her like skin cancer a year later.

Her odds at living another year aren't that great as is.

She asked me if it was a poison marker. Hahaha.

Fury
07-06-2010, 03:17 AM

haha your boy just basically asked can i steal somedudes letters more or less my answer to him is hell no you cant, you need to earn your right to style no matter what, what fury can do is imagine his own letters slowly gain his own style and use that, your just trying to be his freind and give him lame useless advice, what happens when someone sees his work who isnt very educated in the graff scene, theyll probably say hey damn did augor come through here all the sudden fury will have a huge rep he didnt even earn, see the problem, i dont know about you but that is just not fair in my opinion nor true. what happens when dude meets augor"yo whadup man love your work check my shit" augor will be like wtf, form your own style work up youll thank me later

ive seen writers in other countries rip msk shit who werent down, wtf is the point of reppin something that isnt yours, theyve put in the work, they gave themselves their style, its theres forever

What the fuck did I just say:
"I'm NOT talking about biting, I'm talking about what specifically does that style have that other styles do not have, so I can focus on what I like about it and incorporate that into my own kind of thing, therefore not even close to biting."

So tell me, if I'm not copying letters (yet you keep saying I'm asking to directly copy letters, which I've never close to said), how the hell am I biting?
And style comes out of thin air? You think I'm going to be able to master this style in like a week or just copying Augor? Fuck no; even if I directly bit all of his letters and somehow made the word Vega, I would not be able to do that in one week.

You're acting as if I don't put in work or am too lazy...
First of all, I do put in work; I didn't get to where I am now without working. If I didn't, obviously I wouldn't be doing graffiti and wasting over a year and a half of my time doing it.

Yes, you develop style over time, but there is certain stuff I'd like to work on more than others, such as skinny lines and wide curves. I don't want a style JUST LIKE AUGOR's, I just want a style that has what I mentioned, and the picture was a reference as to what I meant.

Read Duke's post, then I'm done with this shit or battle.

DukeOne
07-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya

anyways, is anyone still working on their sketch for the round robin? mine is looking like shit, using decos for it and its just not working at alllll, so no idea what to do atm

(SoS)Viruz
07-06-2010, 03:35 AM
Okay. You all have good points.

Fury what you have to understand Bro. It wont happen over night. You get out of graffas much as you put in. You can get idea from others pplz styles but direct bitting is a no no. (Etters etc) If you want to rock a Organic skinny bar then your going to have to understand how to keep your letter structure, and to do that you need to make simples using big and skinny bars. all that other random stuff will come later with time.

Yo Duke I finished my...I just stuck with a simp man. IM really not tryin anything hard or stylish. Cause Im actually tryin to build up my shit. But yo let me have a peak at it, I could give ya some feed back

Zookyook
07-06-2010, 08:04 AM
hey props to duke and viruz for becoming mods... does this have anything to do with zen not posting in here all day anymore? haha

and rewt, fuck i hope u had didnt touch that bitch! funny ass pic though

"awesome"ONE
07-06-2010, 10:36 AM
"I'm NOT talking about biting, I'm talking about what specifically does that style have that other styles do not have, so I can focus on what I like about it and incorporate that into my own kind of thing, therefore not even close to biting."

So tell me, if I'm not copying letters (yet you keep saying I'm asking to directly copy letters, which I've never close to said), how the hell am I biting?
And style comes out of thin air? You think I'm going to be able to master this style in like a week or just copying Augor? Fuck no; even if I directly bit all of his letters and somehow made the word Vega, I would not be able to do that in one week.

First of all, I do put in work; I didn't get to where I am now without working. If I didn't, obviously I wouldn't be doing graffiti and wasting over a year and a half of my time doing it.

Yes, you develop style over time, but there is certain stuff I'd like to work on more than others, such as skinny lines and wide curves. I don't want a style JUST LIKE AUGOR's, I just want a style that has what I mentioned, and the picture was a reference as to what I meant.

dude read sos virus last post,

and from me again, how can you ask how would you go about incorporating stuff uh practice. why do i get the strange feeling your like 50 percent of the people on here who never paint, if you ere that serious about graff no offence you would'nt ask such trivial questions, lets see some of your current work to see what your working with, in answer to your question again ALOT or people use that stuff in there letters, its your call as an artist how to go about that not ours. Yes personalyy i do think you can master a style thats not yours in a week whick brings me back to my last point. Just forget you even saw it, and make bubbles and thin lines in your new stuff

Fury
07-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Rewt, where's the uncensored picture dude!

Phillip McDougall
07-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Haha I haven't even started on my RR sketch... Time to get moving I guess

-Empty-Can-
07-06-2010, 03:02 PM
I half started. I have an idea for it but not a final product. I suck at L's

IbuprofenTablets
07-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm done with my joint.
I'm kinda pissed, cause i picked a piece, but I'm garbo' at them.
I should do a throw up, or a hand if I make it to the next round, I'm slightly more comfortable with those.

(SoS)Viruz
07-06-2010, 08:37 PM
hey props to duke and viruz for becoming mods... does this have anything to do with zen not posting in here all day anymore? haha

Man that kid:rolleyes:

Were just doing our jobs.

He's just being an idiot. AS soon as he got back he sent me a message which lead to him getting banned again.

PREA672
07-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Haha I am glad Zen is gone.

"awesome"ONE
07-06-2010, 09:53 PM
thank the lord zen is gone, that kid would not stop running his mouth what a toy. zen if your reading this im glad your gone

"awesome"ONE
07-06-2010, 10:02 PM

i read it dukes right, i dont battle kids who dont even paint your not even i writer bump everyone who paints

-Empty-Can-
07-06-2010, 10:22 PM
thank the lord zen is gone, that kid would not stop running his mouth what a toy. zen if your reading this im glad your gone

Auto-Response From Zennegen

"***** I could care less what you think."

"awesome"ONE
07-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Auto-Response From Zennegen

"***** I could care less what you think."
yeah i know, hes like msk sucks im better:rolleyes:

IbuprofenTablets
07-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Idk yo', even though Zen was a complete troll, he would sometimes take some people on here down a peg that have inflated heads.

Flawless Victory
07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
He isn't permab&, bros.

"awesome"ONE
07-06-2010, 11:12 PM
why you ruinin my time of taking praise, im taking a second to thank god that an evil prick is gone, he just made a youtube account itsbthe lamest thing ive seen the only thing he forgot to do is troll it, and while he didbtake peoples egos down, he still was beyond horrible at graff, id love to see him walk up to msk crew in real life and tell them they sucked

Flawless Victory
07-06-2010, 11:41 PM
You ride MSK's dick, dude.
Hey, aren't you that ***** prefer?
Kept posting pictures of this plywood wall in your backyard, and always tried to do some mad technical shit, but it looked terrible?

weakfingers
07-07-2010, 12:01 AM
What?!? ahahahah i knew it was that dude. Just for future reference can one of our new amazing mods please just keep an eye on who's starting shit on here. That dude awsome one has already been permabaned twice on two other accounts and is starting shit again.

Flawless Victory
07-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Yeah, I'm almost positive it's him.

1. dude wrote awesome.
2. dude's other accounts were from like '04-'05, too.

some of you guys might remember him as "woony".

"awesome"ONE
07-07-2010, 08:34 PM
You ride MSK's dick, dude.
Hey, aren't you that ***** prefer?
Kept posting pictures of this plywood wall in your backyard, and always tried to do some mad technical shit, but it looked terrible?
dont hate flawless your hardly descent

W_G_O_N_E
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
flawless's handstyle would burn nething u got goin

Flawless Victory
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
dont hate flawless your hardly descent
Care for a bit of competition to back up your big head, boy?

LeaksOne
07-07-2010, 10:52 PM
I vote flaw already.

*Patch!
07-07-2010, 10:59 PM
i vote we all just listen to Hello by Lionel Ritchie and chill out

Flawless Victory
07-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Fuckin' Lionel,
producing bobble-headed offspring.
I'll stick to George Clinton or Afrika Bam, thank you much.

*Patch!
07-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I had nothing against you until now. Fuck you for not liking Lionel ritchie you asshole

jk dont take it seriously

Flawless Victory
07-07-2010, 11:53 PM
You can't tell me that ***** DIDN'T produce a bobble-headed bitch, though

"awesome"ONE
07-08-2010, 12:00 AM
flawless's handstyle would burn nething u got goin
i highly doubt that .....sir and im not wooney nor prefer, my screenname is a joke its not what i write

drOping
07-08-2010, 12:10 AM
i smell a battle

W_G_O_N_E
07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Care for a bit of competition to back up your big head, boy?

maybe u should respond to this instead then...awesome ^^

*Patch!
07-08-2010, 12:15 AM
yeah lets quit beefin and go straight to a battle.

"awesome"ONE
07-08-2010, 12:18 AM
sounds good but i got in a fight 3 weeks ago fucked up my arm bad, it'll be a while but im down, cant really do much now in all honesty

Flawless Victory
07-08-2010, 12:28 AM
You can't hold a pen because you hurt your arm?

xXABEONEXx
07-08-2010, 12:32 AM
any1 wanna battle me? :)

LeaksOne
07-08-2010, 01:07 AM
You can't hold a pen because you hurt your arm?

LMFAO. Don't bust his game up man that's his excuse for when he loses.

weakfingers
07-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Heres some names I've been thing of in my head.
I'me gonna be gone for 3 months so I feel when I come back a new name will be appropriate.
Please be honest on what names sound/look cool/what comes off the tounge.

Names I really like:
Speci
Aford
Equal

Names I like:
Aloft
Sepia
Entice
Fluid
Hombre

Names I kinda like but I hate the letters:
Amigo
Enjoy
Macro
Voila
Loaft
Hybrid
Impend
Avoid
Kation

Fury
07-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Redux, Avoid, Enjoy, Hybrid, and Impend.

weakfingers
07-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Im really leaning towards Speci because its meaning.

Thanks fury

-Empty-Can-
07-08-2010, 01:27 AM
hybrid

DukeOne
07-08-2010, 01:55 AM
ya im feeling redux weak, i find it visual the most appealing. Has an up and down quality to it - R e d u X

Always tend to remember names by how they look rather than how they sound, but thats just my fucked up mind lol

Phillip McDougall
07-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Yeah, that X will be a bitch though...

weakfingers
07-08-2010, 02:20 AM
noone rocks them though, thats the sick part,sure itil take some work, but I got a solid month on sitting at home with no work to come up ideas, sadly I wont be able to draw because of shoulder surgury. It will also be my comeback after from surgury so the name has meaning.

DukeOne
07-08-2010, 03:00 AM
hmmm, your always going to have second thoughts about the name you write, shit i have second thoughts about my actual name, and changing that. but youll begin to realize the name itself has very little significance, it is simply a capsule for the delivery of your style. At least thats how i view it.

But there are some writers, Charlie comes to mind (a freight king), that wrote with about a dozen names. just keep an open mind and don't feel you have to continue a name, but know that artistically and graffitilly (lol if thats a word) you are constantly changing, and your name will always feel 1 step behind.

*Patch!
07-08-2010, 03:12 AM
weak fingers- i think redux is your best bet. it has good balance with the R and X, the x would be tough to pull off but no one does it so its unique

klic if you cant come up with anything new than you should experiment with another name while still using Janek as your primary or whatever, then if you get some good shit down with your second name then switch off. Theres nothing wrong with change mon frere

DECO ONE
07-08-2010, 03:22 AM
Weak.. i agree with them... Redux is your best bet and has the best flow of the names you picked.... but also remember with this name you can switch it up... you can also rock REDUKS when you want to add another letter.. or get bored...

PREA672
07-08-2010, 03:33 AM
EQUAL.. rocking a Q would be dope.

weakfingers
07-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Wrong thread dude, Just draw regular letters over and over and over and style will come through.

Duke I really like what you said about not to get hung up on a name, and how a name is like a capsule of style, I'm really feeling that last line. I kinda in the same boat as Klic tho, on the fact that all my work I've put in the streets is just gone but when I think upon it more It still counts, Your still that old name, Nothing stops you from being that old personalty but its more or less a older memory in time youll be able to see in the streets.

Its safe to to write new names constantly, If you get caught you wont have a huge case, youll probably just get charged with that one felony.

Flawless Victory
07-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Dudes will still be able to tell it's you if you're any good at the new name.
and if not, then just tell them when they ask, haha.

Phillip McDougall
07-08-2010, 02:20 PM
I never really felt TOO attached to any of my old names. This one I know will stick, though. It pretty much summarizes me, and it references a lot of things that I like, and has the first three letters of my first name, aha. (That's not a green light to put me on blast)

Squint, you do what you like, and you rock the shit out of that Redux. I found the most change I got in graffiti was when I switched from Depends to Resist. It really made a difference and helped me understand structure, extensions, etc. better. Since you've already got structure, I'm sure changing to Redux will help you move forward in your graffiti.

my two cents. Even though some kids still know me as Resist from way back when, aha.

Fury
07-08-2010, 02:48 PM
I switched names for about a month or two, and then switched back. When I switched back, I got hella more motivation, and my style improved a lot. I tried a bunch of different stuff by going from 4 letters, to 9.

If all else fails, fall back on what you already know.

Flawless Victory
07-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I switch names like mad,
I don't think that they're anything special.
Honestly, it shouldn't matter how much you've GOTTEN up with your last name,
just think about how much you're GETTING up with the new one.

weakfingers
07-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Whats with the lakers?

lord_plankton
07-12-2010, 04:00 PM
yeah names are just names..ive been gettin up with about 5 diff names constantly n from timt to time i just write whatever word comes to my mind..

luvsac
07-12-2010, 09:29 PM
http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww297/luvsacc/f.jpg

saw the dude when he just finished a wall with rime and saber. they were just chillin and i ask to have my backpack hit up...he says he'll be back in a minute with a marker and is gone for a half hour. i left feeling OWn3D

Zookyook
07-12-2010, 10:02 PM
damn that sucks... he always seemed dickish, so does saber though... jerseyjoe seems cool as fuck though

luvsac
07-12-2010, 11:19 PM
yeah saber didnt say a word. but rime seemed like he was a pretty friendly dude. it just sucks knowing that you'll never come across these fools again and you didnt even get anything out of it.

*Patch!
07-12-2010, 11:39 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuk i need to find a new name lol. Just found out that theres a Mak and hes like the godfather of scottish graffiti. How did i let that slip by me haha

H1P30N3R
07-12-2010, 11:43 PM
A little begginer research never hurts and should be mandatory .... atleast learn your area and the known writers

*Patch!
07-12-2010, 11:45 PM
meh its not a big deal, i havent even gone paintin with that name so its not a big deal its just somethin i was fuckin around with. And im totally fine with changin my name so no harm done in my opinion

H1P30N3R
07-12-2010, 11:48 PM
true, I wasn't bashing you just saying my opinion.

*Patch!
07-12-2010, 11:56 PM
oh no worries guy i wasnt taking defense i was just sayin

DukeOne
07-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Why do people make viruses? Like I don't understand. My comp is purely fucked now, just thought everyone should know haha

Oh and the round robin battles are being posted as I type this, get your votes in boys

*Patch!
07-13-2010, 12:24 AM
yeah man and people who make viruses that are linked to porn pages are fucking dicks.

Fury
07-13-2010, 03:00 AM
^ I think they're Gods; linking me to porn so I don't have to!
And Duke, get MBAM (search Google) and a free anti-virus (probably avast! or antivir). Get into safe mode, run both, reboot, you're good!

Also, I got Sabotaz and mops for my birthday. YES.

LeaksOne
07-13-2010, 03:13 AM
i have norton through comcast and i kept getting the blue screen crash watching pronz so i ran norton on safe mode and it found 7 viruses. no more blue screen for me.

funny story, once i was watching porn and the videos would load up but in order for the video to play i had to keep moving my mouse. if i stopped moving the mouse the video would freeze up until i moved it again. i was pretty sure my mom put something on it to "keep my hand busy" haha but then i remembered im the most tech savvy in the house by a mile.

IbuprofenTablets
07-13-2010, 09:50 AM
yeah saber didnt say a word. but rime seemed like he was a pretty friendly dude. it just sucks knowing that you'll never come across these fools again and you didnt even get anything out of it.

Now you learned your lesson.
Those famous writers are fuckin' dicks.
Like, most of them are air headed faggots that think they run the world.
Just like big celebraties.

I however, have run across some pretty chill 20year kings though.

@ Duke: buy a Mac.
/Problem

weakfingers
07-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Fuck your faggot mac thinking frame of mind, unless your trying to start a OS war.
Theres no difference between mac and pc's both can get virus's. The only reason that stupid myth started because macs weren't ever popular say 5 years ago, and noone even bothered making viruses for them. They can get virus's, IF you actually knew how computers functioned would know every computers can runs off codes & scripts, If you change that script you can change the way the system acts (for good or bad) A virus is just like a regular program. If you can run a program chances are you can run a virus. Now every art fag and wanna be hipster has them and think there superior then everyone else because they over paid for mediocre computer parts. Aside from gui (general user interface) macs and pc are the same shit. I have no problems with macs, I just hate the fucking smug people who get all there mac vs pc debate info from apple commercials.

How not to get viruses 101:

Dont download shit that looks suspicious, If your downloading a program and its only 1.5 mb Chances are its a virus/keylogger/sytem 32 deleter.

Look at the comments, Read the comments on a file before downloading and usually you can see form there.

Use a secure web browser, Firefox has a list of known virus websites that will warn you before going to a black listed website.

I haven't had virus protection software in so long and havent gotten a single virus in the past 3 years but then again windows has there minimal shit built in aswell.

Inb4 windows fanboy, I use a mac for school.

IbuprofenTablets
07-13-2010, 10:12 AM
Lol^ aren't you a tough little fanboy?
Relax bruh, I didn't buy a Mac to be "Cool", or "Hip", I bought one so I wouldn't have to pay HUNDREDS to keep using a computer that would eventually brake down again.

You thinking that everyone that buys Macs are "Artsy Fags" is just ignorant, and stupid.

It's actually paid off, I can download shit on Limewire without having to worry about the song I DL being laced with a virus (Yes, I look at file sizes before I DL. It's Like my Mac the the Aids virus inside it, but It's immune to it. :D)

And nah, I don't give a fuck about computer company rivalries enough to actually have a full out argument about them.

woonybomber
07-13-2010, 10:31 AM
every time i coem its always some one bitchin bout something

weakfingers
07-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Nothing you said made sense, Paying 100's for something that eventually breaks down? How do mac computer parts last longer then Pc's. If anything its way cheaper and easier to go out and get a new pc part then one for a mac. Hate to break it to you man but I'm pretty sure macs aren't immune to breaking down over time. I think its just a fact of life, nothing lasts forever.

I actually do give a fuck about this kinda shit because the majority of mac fan boys actually know little to nothing about computers in general.I'll be glad to have a healthy debate over this subject though, I find it fun.

Zookyook
07-13-2010, 11:06 AM
anyone that knows anything about computers prefers pc lol.... i have a macbook pro laptop that i got for $750 (ez money) and the guy i got it from paid 2500 so i couldnt pass it up.... but its 2 years old and i cant play games for shit and its generally slower than my gf's dell inspiron...
problem being its way easier (and waaaay cheaper) to upgrade a pc than a mac (certain parts are soldered into macs that arent in pcs, or so i heard from more knowledgeable people than me), either way i cant just take my mac apart for cleaning or upgrading either, its a pain in the ass because they only want their techs to do the work and get the money... so as i type this on my mac keyboard, fuck macs! dont buy one unless ur dumb and rich!

one good thing i will say about macs is they are physically stronger and longer lasting than other computers.... my laptop is like an aluminum alloy of some kind and it can stand up to quite a bit without showing scratches, most pc laptops are cheap plastic, i wouldnt get those kinds of pc's if i were in the market for a new one... but i would get a pc lol

IbuprofenTablets
07-13-2010, 12:38 PM
You care? Well, I certainly don't.
I used to have a PC, It fucked up all the time.
Bought a Mac, Didn't have anymore fuck ups, simple.
This is all I'm saying.
I couldn't give a SHIT if PC's are "better", or if it's easier to maintain. I just don't care.
My Mac hasn't given me as much problems as My PC's gave me.
That's all that fucking matters to me. So go fuck off, 'K?
I've had my Mac for like 3years, still no computer crippling problems like my PC's had.

PREA672
07-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Bump Macs

zennegen
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
i come back after a week and you nerds are talking about mac vs. PC. wow.

DukeOne
07-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Haha honestly all i mention is a virus and you guys are beefing over computer brands, wheres all the love?

Welcome back zenn how ya been

Phat 2
07-13-2010, 02:28 PM
the only that a mac is awesome for is graphic design
as for everything else, PC is win

-the fuck!? name ONE thing your PC can do that my mac can't!!!
-right click

PREA672
07-13-2010, 03:10 PM
if you want to make money by editing.. use mac.. want to game it use pc.

simple as that

Fury
07-13-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm not even about to get into an OS argument with anyone, only because it'll waste both of our time since I will whoop your ass.

/linux

IbuprofenTablets
07-13-2010, 03:27 PM
^^ Nah man, I wasn't trying to argue.

Weakfingers just got emotional, and started to project generalisations.

PREA672
07-13-2010, 03:31 PM
i think graffiti is cool

zennegen
07-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Haha honestly all i mention is a virus and you guys are beefing over computer brands, wheres all the love?

Welcome back zenn how ya been

haha thanks. tell me how i get banned for offensive language? that means roughly 85% of the people on this site should be banned, correct? virus can suck my dick, for real. who made him a mod? they're fucking tripping.

ASHiS
07-13-2010, 03:46 PM
I need to work on throw ups!... I need to get paint!

zennegen
07-13-2010, 03:47 PM
i'm painting an abandoned insane asylum today, haha

Flawless Victory
07-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Damn, don't even hit me up or anything. dick.

/yesmad

zennegen
07-13-2010, 09:09 PM
***** you got a ride?! you told me you don't paint with non writers around anyway, eat a dick.

Davo
07-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Well guy's I started today. Pretty excited and prepared to work hard.

Edit: Just saw the above post. Is this alright? I will move it if you want
(Moved)

Phillip McDougall
07-14-2010, 01:09 AM
(CTRL+F "Eat a dick", found 6 results)

Fury
07-14-2010, 01:14 AM
A bag of dicks?

zennegen
07-14-2010, 02:11 AM
a plethora of dicks.

(SoS)Viruz
07-14-2010, 02:19 AM
haha thanks. tell me how i get banned for offensive language? that means roughly 85% of the people on this site should be banned, correct? virus can suck my dick, for real. who made him a mod? they're fucking tripping.

U mad:cool:

*Patch!
07-14-2010, 02:24 AM
so im tryin to figure out a new name, Im thinkin of goin with Putz cause i think its a funny word and i like sayin it. Anyone know if its taken?

Zookyook
07-14-2010, 07:49 AM
isnt putz yiddish for dumbass?? lol or something like that... i wouldnt use that name, not sure if its taken or not though...

zennegen
07-14-2010, 08:15 AM
U mad:cool:

you corny ass bitch *****. gtfo.

Zookyook
07-14-2010, 08:24 AM
easy with the potty mouth zen...

IbuprofenTablets
07-14-2010, 08:34 AM
so im tryin to figure out a new name, Im thinkin of goin with Putz cause i think its a funny word and i like sayin it. Anyone know if its taken?

If it is, Try this out.

4 Letter words. (http://clubefl.gr/games/wordox/4.html)

5 Letter words. (http://clubefl.gr/games/wordox/5.html)

I've posted this before, but I really feel this is good if you can't think of any decent names at that specific moment.

Almost forgot.

If you're feeling lucky. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related)

*Patch!
07-14-2010, 12:12 PM
lol yeah im pretty sure its yiddish for dumbass but im used to being called a putz cause my grampa is italian so he always uses words like that. Plus I dont really care what it means, it seems like itd be fun to draw.

zennegen
07-14-2010, 02:53 PM
have fun with the letter combo. it's garbage. but i guess it doesn't matter since all you guys do it straight letters.

*Patch!
07-14-2010, 05:03 PM
No wonder you get banned. You act like a cunt to everyone starting out and beef with people. Everyone's gotta start somewhere

PREA672
07-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Won't be long until he is once again. BS is a much better place without him.

Flawless Victory
07-14-2010, 09:31 PM
a plethora of dicks.
a cornucopia of dicks, nikka.
/yesdrunk
/yesbigsean

zennegen
07-15-2010, 02:18 AM
wow, you *****s need to realize that graffiti doesn't exist on the internet. all this site consists of is mad 12 year olds. i don't give a fuck if i get banned. fucking do it.
watch me not give a fuck at all.

Yep but you do which is why you sent me a message as soon as your post got deleted..Which was funny.

PREA672
07-15-2010, 03:10 AM
haha zen is probably like 16 thinking hes super old.. keep running your mouth cus UMAD homie

del4sel
07-15-2010, 03:29 AM
I'm the one who thinks that a yiddish version of dumbass is a good idea for a tag name.

gumOnShoe
07-15-2010, 08:35 AM
^^ Kinda'.
It'd be like a self aware ironic joke.
look at me, I'm stupid n' shizz'.

Zookyook
07-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Yep but you do which is why you sent me a message as soon as your post got deleted..Which was funny.

this is hilarious hah...

and putz kind of is a good name the more i think about it... i googled it and all i found was some small tag on brick that looked like chalk... so i say gopher it

Warsaw
07-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Hey, I'm new to tagging etc.

Sup.

del4sel
07-15-2010, 12:33 PM
the number of kids who want to intimidate you til ya give em ya markas booyakasha

zennegen
07-15-2010, 12:40 PM
i'm actually 17. which is, in fact, older than at least 80% of the people here.

Zookyook
07-15-2010, 12:46 PM
maturity gets mo' 'spect than age....

del4sel
07-15-2010, 12:49 PM
yeah kid get down

Warsaw
07-15-2010, 01:18 PM
I love how you totally ignored me :|

Phillip McDougall
07-15-2010, 01:19 PM
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GRAFFITI.

People will ignore you until you make yourself worthy of our attention. Show us what you've got.

But seriously, welcome to Bombingscience.

Warsaw
07-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Thanks etc.

I live in Melbourne (Florida) that has some really tight spots. I'll make sure to send ya some snaps of my tags and shit.

Phillip McDougall
07-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Ahaha alrighty.

Flawless Victory
07-15-2010, 04:43 PM
haha zen is probably like 16 thinking hes super old.. keep running your mouth cus UMAD homie
well, yeah, he IS umad, that's what he writes. :|
derp.

zennegen
07-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi.

The.Toy
07-15-2010, 10:12 PM
i love sucking zennegen's dick LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Sbal
07-15-2010, 10:40 PM
You're a funny man Zen.

IbuprofenTablets
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM

Fail.
You should've stolen The Toy's avatar, and signature.
Kinda like He did with big blue passivity.

Fury
07-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Who did you used to be, Ibuprofen?

IbuprofenTablets
07-15-2010, 10:57 PM
Fuck you.

Lol.

Phillip McDougall
07-15-2010, 11:07 PM
GumOnShoe.

-Empty-Can-
07-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Fail.

this. lol

TheToy
07-16-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi.

You have nothing better to do with your time than try and impersonate someone you do not know nor will ever meet? Like, I really bug you that much?
Weak-minded little bitch.

Fail.

This is what e-legends are made of.
:p

Fury
07-16-2010, 04:46 AM
It's 2AM, and about 85 degrees outside.
WHAT THE FUCK.

Sbal
07-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Are you in Cali? It started raining yesterday and it was still hotter then my left nut.

Fury
07-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I live in the bay area. It hasn't rained in a while here, but I heard about that and that's crazy.

Phillip McDougall
07-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah, it rained here. I went for a bike ride, it was pretty awesome, aha. Perfect smoking weather.

Zookyook
07-16-2010, 02:16 PM
fuck i hate my job... my fuckin whole body is dead... i wanted to shell out a piece or 2 this weekend but im bouta just say fuck it and numb myself with beers n blunts... god damn society

im in ohio and it rained this morning and its hot and humid like a motherfuckaaaaaa...... shit i havent been on a bike ride in so long, i used to go out at like 2am and just ride around the empty streets, even before i started writing that shit was mad fun

Sbal
07-16-2010, 02:17 PM
I used too live in the Bay area by monterey and seaside. Went to a ghetto ass middle school. it sucked dick being a white kid.

Zookyook
07-16-2010, 02:55 PM
this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxotEJ940Ao&feature=player_embedded#!) is cool, took it from the main page...... look at 4:25ish... and u will say holy shit thats creative

Fury
07-17-2010, 05:35 AM
I feel like going on a road trip or some shit, so I've been looking into taking a train to PA or something. It's like $400 round trip, which ain't too bad. I might just do it, no idea.

How were other people's road trips?

Flawless Victory
07-17-2010, 08:58 PM
You have nothing better to do with your time than try and impersonate someone you do not know nor will ever meet? Like, I really bug you that much?

This is what e-legends are made of.
:p
You should be proud.
Imitation is the biggest form of flattery, right?

Now, let me ask you something:

way to be a hypocrite on a moronic level and open yourself to be put on blast both at the same time.

TheToy
07-17-2010, 11:14 PM
You should be proud.
Imitation is the biggest form of flattery, right?

Now, let me ask you something:

way to be a hypocrite on a moronic level and open yourself to be put on blast both at the same time.

That was a year ago.

You still mad?

Flawless Victory
07-18-2010, 06:19 PM
I mean, you're getting WAY mad at a ***** for doing the same shit you did.

Fury
07-18-2010, 09:33 PM
I need a job.

TheToy
07-18-2010, 11:22 PM
I mean, you're getting WAY mad at a ***** for doing the same shit you did.

Actually, I wasn't mad at all.

I thought it was funny he put the effort in and still couldn't pull it off.

FV, you can hop off my dick. You don't bug me anymore. I don't care about you. You play no part in my graffiti 'world' and never will so I really just don't fuckin' care.

If you lived in my city, we could have beefed like real writers.
Unfortunately for you, you would've got womped once or twice.

Flawless Victory
07-19-2010, 04:15 PM
and you would've caught some steel to the face.
I can jerk my ego too, yo.

uupset

sezer
07-20-2010, 12:52 AM
LMFAO I just made a fucking ghetto ass mop outta shampoo sample bottle, works like a MOTHER FUCKER! works so nice, all you gotta do is put in your own nib and your good to go, like a Krink K-63! LMFAO
here are pics

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9037/img3126t.jpg
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1706/img3128.jpg

plus I think its perfect for bus tags :)

Sbal
07-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Coconut hand and body lotion... Very sensual.

IbuprofenTablets
07-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Glue pen+ India ink=Beauty.

woonybomber
07-20-2010, 10:42 AM
still the same nigguhs bitchin

hahahahhahahahahah
blunted got ban

lmfaooo
hahah

TheToy
07-20-2010, 11:43 AM
and you would've caught some steel to the face.

You can't fight with your own two hands?

Pussy.

ASHiS
07-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Anyone have a new way to spell my name without identical letters!

PREA672
07-20-2010, 03:00 PM

Pussy.

Thats the sad thing bout kids these days.. gotta resort to weapons cus they skared

Flawless Victory
07-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Anyone ever try to rely on themselves for ideas pertaining to themselves?
You're the one stuck writing it dude, you figure it out.

ASHiS
07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Hey thx man! just asking for ideas.. doesn't mean im gonna use them! but ok..

PREA672
07-20-2010, 03:06 PM
nsa.. all i say

ASHiS
07-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Hahaha! Damn your deaf! jk man!

DECO ONE
07-20-2010, 10:08 PM

Pussy.

i agree with this 100%

anyone who has to bring a weapon to a fight is a pussy hands down... either be able to back your words... or keep your mouth shut is how i see it... hand to hand, fist to fist.... thats how a fight should be..

PREA672
07-20-2010, 10:09 PM
yeah, if your scared enough to have to bring a weapon. you already lost the fight mentally

Flawless Victory
07-20-2010, 10:16 PM
y'all mad because *****s took the bat to your dome before.
I don't give a fuck how a fight should be, I'm not "fighting", my ass isn't Kimbo Slice.
I'm straight trying to fuck this other ***** up to the point of hospitalization if it's beef on his mind. You don't fuck with me or mine if you want to keep away from a second mortgage, those doctor bills fuck your credit all up.

I'm looking out for myself, not this other dude.
I have too much metal in my face to be squaring up anyways.

PREA672
07-20-2010, 10:24 PM
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy292/michaelstolz/umad.jpg

Flawless Victory
No, but my homie is, why?
You want his autograph?

DECO ONE
I don't give a fuck how a fight should be, I'm not "fighting", my ass isn't Kimbo Slice.
I'm straight trying to fuck this other ***** up to the point of hospitalization if it's beef on his mind. You don't fuck with me or mine if you want to keep away from a second mortgage, those doctor bills fuck your credit all up.

I'm looking out for myself, not this other dude.
I have too much metal in my face to be squaring up anyways.

haha this makes me laugh... dude.. ive dealt with tougher preschoolers then you.. and honestly.. what are you doing on this site? its for graffiti writers... something you dont seem to do... i mean.. you havent really posted any pics... so.. haha.. and if you have to bring a bat... then your an even bigger pussy then you sound like... and no im deff not mad cause i got a bat to the dome.. cause in reality.. i have... and i have a huge scar from the bat across my dome actually.. thats kinda funny.. wanna know suttin funnier? i got back up.. and broke that fuckers face in.. fighting is about WILL.. not about weapons.. those who have weapons.. dont have the will to fight... just to be cheap... ask "thetoy" i got a few scars across my face... im used to violence..

ps. this isnt directed at you in a violent way flawless... just making an assumtion about the charachter of someone who is willing to blatently bash someone with a bat.. but to scared to fight hand to hand.

TheToy
07-20-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm straight trying to fuck this other ***** up to the point of hospitalization if it's beef on his mind.

That's how *****'s get killed, for real, mang.

Wings on your back.

PREA672
07-20-2010, 10:29 PM
zen is toy homie..

Flawless Victory
07-20-2010, 10:30 PM
What are you talking about fighting? I just told your ass I'm DON'T have the will to fight. I don't give a fuck, my ass has better shit to do.
I'm a chill motherfucker, it takes a lot to make me want to hurt someone, but when I do want to hurt someone, it isn't "hey brah meet me behind the gym after school, faggot!". Get the fuck out of here with that shit. If I want to get someone, I'm going to get them, I don't give a fuck how. Be it hands, bats, knives, whatever. and if they get me back, then they got me. shit happens.

I don't fuck with heat though, not trying to catch a case.

Also on the "so.. uh.. haha" shit, ***** this is a GRAFFITI forum, and GRAFFITI is VANDALISM. VANDALISM is ILLEGAL. Why the fuck would I put myself on blast on a fucking forum just because?

That's how *****'s get killed, for real, mang.

Wings on your back.

Like I said man, if they get me they get me. Shit happens.
They just better know I'm trying to get them first.

TheToy
07-20-2010, 10:43 PM
Like I said man, if they get me they get me. Shit happens.They just better know I'm trying to get them first.

I can respect that.

Flawless Victory
07-20-2010, 11:05 PM
These dudes in here think that I'm rolling up on ninth graders for their lunch money with a bat because they called my girl fat.
I'm not a fighting dude. I don't have time for that shit.
If I took the time to square up every dude that had a problem, I wouldn't even have time to sleep.
I make sure to let a homie know that I'm not trying to fight, and that his ass needs to calm the fuck down before some shit flies off. I'm not going to sucker a dude into a fist fight and gash him, that's corny.
I just don't feel like shit on the level of squaring up is even worth addressing.
The only shit that's worth my time is when it's my ass, or your ass.

-Empty-Can-
07-20-2010, 11:28 PM
These dudes in here think that I'm rolling up on ninth graders for their lunch money with a bat because they called my girl fat.
I'm not a fighting dude. I don't have time for that shit.

lol

same here

Sbal
07-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Microsoft muthafuckas let bygone's be bygone's, but since i'm Macintosh, I'm gunna double click yo icon... Bang Bang

Fury
07-24-2010, 01:45 AM
^ Too bad you can't right-click, mother fucker!

aekone
07-24-2010, 03:02 AM
I see where flawless is coming from. I used to have that same mentality. But now I kinda like to fight. Pain is fun. Personal thing. I guess I'm kind of a freak.
Aww... I made myself sad.

PREA672
07-24-2010, 03:12 AM
^ Too bad you can't right-click, mother fucker!

yes you can actually, sorry kid but your arguement is invalid.

Zookyook
07-24-2010, 09:32 AM
ill kick everybody's ass.....

Fury
07-24-2010, 02:51 PM
yes you can actually, sorry kid but your arguement is invalid.

When you said "macintosh," I thought you were referring to the ACTUAL macintoshes, which are really old versions of macs.

/linux
you fail.

Flawless Victory
07-24-2010, 03:00 PM
fuck I haaaaaate linux.

Sbal
07-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Microsoft muthafuckas let bygone's be bygone's, but since i'm Macintosh, I'm gunna double click yo icon... Bang Bang

this is from a Coup song

http://www.escapemotions.com/experiments/flame/index.html#top
have fun

CuCCui
07-25-2010, 07:09 PM
do something different

TheToy
07-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Bump FV's new sig gif...

LOL

Flawless Victory
07-26-2010, 03:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heje8zHUqvA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f1L9gJVxlc

If you can't get in to Sean P you need to kill yo fuckin' self.

CuCCui
07-26-2010, 07:58 PM
apparently things have changed around here...no more tough love,no more advising users to stop drawing crap,no more beef,where's the fun in that?I used to have fun here,I guess all of that has gone with the wind....my old handle here was and is MUSASHI.those who know ,know those who dont need to recognize you cant suck and not expect to get kicked in the nuts.