PDA

View Full Version : Chat

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Edward"Sezer"Hands
08-17-2007, 07:11 PM
keep all chat in this thread, toy story is for questions realted to graffiti, this for general overall toy discussion.

HoodRichSucka
08-17-2007, 07:13 PM
ill start it off....graffiti is fun...

-d

tense
08-17-2007, 07:17 PM
I just saw Fear and Loathing in Las vegas, holy fuk that movie is awesome, not as good as KIDS but still good

StAtiK1
08-17-2007, 07:18 PM
never heard of any of those movies lol:P then again i do live in canada

HoodRichSucka
08-17-2007, 07:18 PM
^^havent seen it. i watched derailed tho, exept for rza being in it, i didnt really like it....

tense
08-17-2007, 07:20 PM
never heard of any of those movies lol:P then again i do live in canada

hahaha so do I, they r old, so u have to get them on dvd,:D I wanna see superbad!!!

StAtiK1
08-17-2007, 07:26 PM
oh ok then. haha ya same, saw the bourne ulimatum twice lol was kick ass

HoodRichSucka
08-17-2007, 07:29 PM
go see rush hour 3. soo funny.

HoodRichSucka
08-17-2007, 07:30 PM
http://www.ssupload.com

trust me

StAtiK1
08-17-2007, 07:38 PM
^^^ thanks a lot for that lol a lot of good movies there

tense
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
watch dirty handz 3, its on google video

Edward"Sezer"Hands
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
http://wonkatrip.ytmnd.com/

amk
08-17-2007, 07:42 PM
im on the first page w00t w00t !!!

tense
08-17-2007, 07:43 PM
lmao, acid aint nothin like that

DemonicKronik
08-17-2007, 07:45 PM
man amk fuck your good

Cougar Slyth
08-17-2007, 08:07 PM
That isn't bad,amk. Fuck.

-GEKS-
08-17-2007, 08:55 PM
in before 2nd page

silentchaos14
08-17-2007, 09:07 PM
same.........hopefully
what happened to the old chat thread?

toke_wdc
08-17-2007, 09:24 PM
it probably had too much shit on it

StAtiK1
08-17-2007, 09:35 PM
isnt that what chat is for lol

JEDI-MASTER
08-17-2007, 10:31 PM
KIDS WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE TAUGHT U SO MUCH ABOUT THE WORLD,WANA WATCH A GRAFF MOVIE IN GOOGLE, STATE YOUR NAME SO AWESOME THE MECCA OF GRAFF RIGHT THERE ,mhhm

toke_wdc
08-17-2007, 10:33 PM
lol....so ill start this shit....how was your first time bombing like??? fuck i remember mine like it was yesterday....i fucking sucked....i used to write sync back then and i didn't know what i was doing, i did the outline first then the fill....horrible

-GEKS-
08-17-2007, 11:08 PM
lol my first time goin with paint was soooo gay
there was like 6-8 people
at 6-7 pm
people kept gettin scared over nothin and rnnin arownd like fags, and the spots were gay

C3ZR ONE
08-17-2007, 11:56 PM
lol....so ill start this shit....how was your first time bombing like??? fuck i remember mine like it was yesterday....i fucking sucked....i used to write sync back then and i didn't know what i was doing, i did the outline first then the fill....horrible

What's wrong with that? That's the way it generally works.... First outline, fill, then do the outline over, then cut the lines with the fill again to sharpen the outline and BAM....you got yourself a piece.... Whether it has any flow or style....entirely different story...

This new/old thread sucks the fat one. Word to that.
Peace to all you cats that remember me...;)

toke_wdc
08-18-2007, 12:24 AM
lol i did the FINAL outline first....

alive
08-18-2007, 01:05 AM
o shit! my idea! u listened! yeahhhh. we still have 2 many fucking stickies in the toy forum tho. lol. but now they all serve there own purpose, however worthless that purpose may be.

Pico Hollywood
08-18-2007, 02:38 AM
are there any writers in the chicago area

d_g
08-18-2007, 07:51 AM
o shit! my idea! u listened! yeahhhh. we still have 2 many fucking stickies in the toy forum tho. lol. but now they all serve there own purpose, however worthless that purpose may be.

IMO the only one that shouldn't be a sticky is toy stickers, it's not really active enough.

Toy chat is a sticky so that people see it and use it instead of talking shit in the other forums. I think the other stickies are justified.

Got drunk morre fuccccccccccccccccccck.

Up the metal punx.

BombingSciences Bitch
08-18-2007, 07:55 AM
Kaset did you just say you got drunk? =O

i always saw you as the goody two shoes out of the toy mods...haha

d_g
08-18-2007, 08:04 AM
Ha! Funny you say that, I've always been the kinda goodytwoshoes until I got half way through high school.

But nah...I drink...quite a bit.

BombingSciences Bitch
08-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Yeah i only started to drink, alchohol that is, at new years of this year. But i've started to stop recently to concentrate on other things , basketball, school, graffiti etc. While i was drinking i noticed i wasn't sketching as much and couldn't concentrate at school and stuff so i've cut down, not stopped! no i still like the odd drop of mould wine now and then ;).

Haha and last week we held a party cause my freind was leaving and because her and her freinds are all real lightweights (and i mean REAL lightweights) they all got pissed on some smirnoff ice and wkd and shit, anyway we held it up at my school on a far field and the gate was locked on the way back so we all climbed over and one of the girls who was drunk fell off of the gate flat on her face onto concrete!. Anyway she had a nose bleed and split open her lip, turns out she broke her foot and her nose.

So on that note, kids, Don't drink what you can't handle.

d_g
08-18-2007, 08:56 AM
Haha don't start homebrewing then. I started about 18 months ago. You end up with ridiculous amounts of really good beer for really cheap. Then you need the bottles to bottle the what's brewing so you end up drinking to empty bottles. haha.

StAtiK1
08-18-2007, 09:14 AM
lol i dont drink ever doesnt appeal to me. anyway its my birthday lol goin to rock the mill today to see some good bands. i just wanna say thanks to everyone here for making bombingscience a great place and too anyone who ever critted me and shit, u all are helping me improve.

alive
08-18-2007, 11:25 AM
IMO the only one that shouldn't be a sticky is toy stickers, it's not really active enough.

Toy chat is a sticky so that people see it and use it instead of talking shit in the other forums. I think the other stickies are justified.

Got drunk morre fuccccccccccccccccccck.

Up the metal punx.

thats what im saying, theyre all justified, theres just so many, it annoys me, even though it makes sense. haha. i think the toy throwie thread should be stickied. yeahhhhh.

cZAH- it just sucks cuz its new, in a week or 2 itl be exactly the same.

peace.

C3ZR ONE
08-18-2007, 12:13 PM
^^^^word. I hear you. Old jiggaboo's don't like new shit. haha. As for the toy throwie thread, it does get ALOT of traffic, but I could never stomache the idea of stickying a thread that has so much horrible crap in it. I don't think toys should even do throwies... How many toys do you know that can do a good throw? Granted, yours are pretty fresh for real, but you post with the big boys too.
I don't run this place no more anyway, so it don't even matter what I think about it. So long as everyone is happy.:D

b-boy
08-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Yo all, I live in England, just started writing, got myself a blackbook, started sketching and I was just wondering where can i get paint, im 14 note? and where and whens the best time to write and just One more question, what should I do if im spotted by cops (sorry if there has been a thread on this, yell if you must, im used to it) thanks.

-GEKS-
08-18-2007, 02:35 PM
paint-steal or get someone over 18 to get it, actally dont even get paint onless yoo hav a chill spot or are good at sketching
best time- early am for hot spots, whenever for chill spots
cops- depends

Edward"Sezer"Hands
08-18-2007, 04:09 PM
New handstyle battle
Word-Buenos Aires.
Due-When I get 10 entries.
Mod-Edward"sezer"Hands, PM me your entries.

BombingSciences Bitch
08-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Hmmm are you from england, geks? no. www.monstercolors.com

thats where i get my paint, use your parents credit card and say it's for an art project at school or some shit.

Or if you live anywhere near birmingham there's the shop 'the bench401' or something like that. There's a few shops in london too but i'm not quite sure where though.

C3ZR ONE
08-18-2007, 06:48 PM
New handstyle battle
Word-Buenos Aires.
Due-When I get 10 entries.
Mod-Edward"sezer"Hands, PM me your entries.

Where the fuck is it?
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2671/im000877qb0.jpg

Edward"Sezer"Hands
08-18-2007, 07:27 PM
i'll be in the toy forums.
it's actually turnin out to be more of a big boy battle.
Bigel make your entry homeboy.

d_g
08-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Where the fuck is it?
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2671/im000877qb0.jpg

Ha, not gonna bother entering this one now haha.

Edward"Sezer"Hands
08-18-2007, 09:57 PM
http://www.thomashan.com/fun/fun_pics/ugly_person.jpg

HoodRichSucka
08-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Ha, not gonna bother entering this one now haha.

i lost... cezr, good stuff man. always lovin ur shit
props
-d

HoodRichSucka
08-18-2007, 10:27 PM
i'll be in the toy forums.
it's actually turnin out to be more of a big boy battle.
Bigel make your entry homeboy.

'big boy battle'?? great.....

AMansNotACamel
08-18-2007, 11:23 PM
yo, i dunno if I should post this shit here but last night me and my mates were going for a hurt, a big one. However, before it was late enought to start bombing we were cruising around in my car and saw some heads we new chilling in a car park. I pulled in and everyone got out, I had my tins chilling on my backseat, after about 10 minutes cops came into the carpark chasing a white ute, after they spoke to them the cops came over to me and asked me what I was doing, I said, "I have a bit of driver fatigue, just taking a rest." I didn't think I would be in trouble for having my cans on my backseat but once the cop saw them he started questioning me, I told him, "I do alternative art as a hobby, sometimes it requires spray paint." By this time all my boys had bailed and it was just me and the cops, they searched my car and made me pour out all the alcohol that was in my vehicle (my mates alcohol). They continued to search my car and decided they would let me go once they confiscated my paint. However I kinda did a dumb thing when they said they will confiscate all my ish, i questioned the legitamacy of their claim that it was illegal to possess spray cans in WA though I know full well there is only legislation in NSW and SA to prevent paint sniffers buying paint when they're under age. Anyway I got arrested and am getting charged for every moniker in the area that was in the colour of my tins. I didn't say anything or fold when they questioned me because I was actually innocent, that night. Though I was wondering if I should bother allowing this to go further instead of copping the charge and walking, when I told the cops I wanted to take it futher the didn't seem perterbed thought they may have been trying to call my bluff.
If anyone has any help for me that would be tight especially if they're up to date with Australian law and stuff or can be bothered reading all this ish.

inkbits
08-19-2007, 12:10 AM
If it's same as QLD law I'm pretty sure it comes under "possession of a graffiti Implement" and they don't need to prove you've done anything at all which is pretty fizzed. It is similar to the charges relating to drug paraphanaila or implements where you can be charged for simply possessing a pair of brand new scissors or packet of unused tally-ho's simply on suspicion. It's unlikely you'll cop charges for every tag or whatever in the area in your colour paint in my opinion because that'd take some form of stable evidence, they were probally trying to scare you with that in a hope you'd own up to some. In an ideal world you'd be able to argue the case that you are innocent (since you are) but the court system doesn't allways work that way. You'd probally end up wearing the implement charge on recommendation of legal aid if they take you to court. In any case on the bright side you've learnt not to hang around carparks at night with paint in your car. It's not the wisest move considering 1) you look instantly suspicious ..and 2) there's a nation wide crackdown on hooning and defective vehicles goin on and carparks at night is best place to target that.

AMansNotACamel
08-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Indeed. "Possession of a Graffiti Implement" $200 fine, also learning not to be a smart arse and talk smack to a cop who is willing to let you off. Having to pour out half a carton of Woodstock Blue and a bottle of Jagermeister does seem to get a usually non existent temper to flare up though. Cheers anywho.

inkbits
08-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Definately. Probally should of cut your losses man, wouldn't stress too hard though, probally end at the 200 bucks.

AMansNotACamel
08-19-2007, 05:08 AM
Sorry to post again on this tip but the police could charge you with possession of a graffiti implement whilst your rocking a legal wall?

Dying to live
08-19-2007, 05:13 AM
Sorry to post again on this tip but the police could charge you with possession of a graffiti implement whilst your rocking a legal wall?
good question

-GuEs-
08-19-2007, 06:53 AM
well..
idk about 4 u but in ireland..
if ur painting a legal,u cant get in truble

AVID1
08-19-2007, 04:20 PM
yo, i dunno if I should post this shit here but last night me and my mates were going for a hurt, a big one. However, before it was late enought to start bombing we were cruising around in my car and saw some heads we new chilling in a car park. I pulled in and everyone got out, I had my tins chilling on my backseat, after about 10 minutes cops came into the carpark chasing a white ute, after they spoke to them the cops came over to me and asked me what I was doing, I said, "I have a bit of driver fatigue, just taking a rest." I didn't think I would be in trouble for having my cans on my backseat but once the cop saw them he started questioning me, I told him, "I do alternative art as a hobby, sometimes it requires spray paint." By this time all my boys had bailed and it was just me and the cops, they searched my car and made me pour out all the alcohol that was in my vehicle (my mates alcohol). They continued to search my car and decided they would let me go once they confiscated my paint. However I kinda did a dumb thing when they said they will confiscate all my ish, i questioned the legitamacy of their claim that it was illegal to possess spray cans in WA though I know full well there is only legislation in NSW and SA to prevent paint sniffers buying paint when they're under age. Anyway I got arrested and am getting charged for every moniker in the area that was in the colour of my tins. I didn't say anything or fold when they questioned me because I was actually innocent, that night. Though I was wondering if I should bother allowing this to go further instead of copping the charge and walking, when I told the cops I wanted to take it futher the didn't seem perterbed thought they may have been trying to call my bluff.
If anyone has any help for me that would be tight especially if they're up to date with Australian law and stuff or can be bothered reading all this ish.

how can they charge you for every piece done in the city with a specific colour? that's the most ridiculous bullshit I heard in my life, cause to begin with if you have a bunch of new cans there's no way you could have used them for writing, ITS A BUNCH OF NEW CANS.
Second of all, carrying spraypaint is no criminal offense. In australia I think the cops are all fucking retards.

alive
08-19-2007, 04:50 PM
avid, ur first point is good and valid, those charges wouldnt stand for a second. however, in many states, (mine ny) it is illegal to cary paint if ur underage.

finally though, amansnotacamel, you handled the situation terribly, gave up your rights as a citizen, and fell to the cops intimidation and bullshit. go on youtube and watch BUSTED, the video by the aclu. itl help for next time.

peace.

inkbits
08-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Second of all, carrying spraypaint is no criminal offense.

Clearly it is, he has a 200 dollar fine to prove it.

It's highly unlikely but if they really wanted to then yeah they probally can. They could bust your grandma for carrying a bingo dabber on the way to Sunday mass if they wanted to but common sense counts for something.

AMansNotACamel
08-20-2007, 01:48 AM
finally though, amansnotacamel, you handled the situation terribly, gave up your rights as a citizen, and fell to the cops intimidation and bullshit. go on youtube and watch BUSTED, the video by the aclu. itl help for next time.
I wouldn't really say I gave into intimidation and such, if I had asked if I was under arrest and they had said no and I decided I was leaving, I'm quite sure they would have taken me in anyway. They had more than sufficient evidence to charge me for possession (they were used cans also) so the only thing I said that affected the situation negatively was questioning their authority which led to a charge instead of just confiscated paint. I didn't end up actually getting pinned for any monikers or whatever because I chose not to speak about it, not giving them any specific evidence. I could understand what you were getting at if I told you I waltzed into the cop shop shouting "Dorks Oner whut whut fuck pigs." but I didn't.

alive
08-20-2007, 09:18 AM
I wouldn't really say I gave into intimidation and such, if I had asked if I was under arrest and they had said no and I decided I was leaving, I'm quite sure they would have taken me in anyway.

this is because you were not yet being arrested, but you were being detained, and it would still be illegal for you to leave without permission. you do not have to answer a cops questions, instead, respond to his questions with your own, "May I leave now officer? or am i being detained?"

They had more than sufficient evidence to charge me for possession (they were used cans also) so the only thing I said that affected the situation negatively was questioning their authority which led to a charge instead of just confiscated paint.

unless you left something out, they had no probable cause to search your car. dont forget to keep saying clearly, "I do not consent to any searches." While many of your rights are diminished when you are driving a car, you still maintain most.

I didn't end up actually getting pinned for any monikers or whatever because I chose not to speak about it, not giving them any specific evidence.

finally, of course you didnt. this was obviously bullshit from the begining, graffiti is a very hard thing to prove with no evidence besides a matching tag. theres so many defenses.

Captain
08-21-2007, 11:59 PM
what the fuck happened to twelveoz.?

Hoostein
08-25-2007, 05:53 PM
godddamn. There are too many douches that "write" (played mark ecko) in my town.

Dying to live
08-25-2007, 08:22 PM
k...

we dont get that problem in aus cause mark eckos game is banned :P

Edward"Sezer"Hands
08-25-2007, 11:37 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/DannyHartu/4ve907p.jpg

Vice
08-26-2007, 05:01 PM
I HAVE RETURNED! everyone is happy... right?... RIGHT?!?!?

news update: middle or fuckin nowhere maine sucks.

sketch3
08-26-2007, 05:12 PM
thats not news, i live in england and know it sux

Vice
08-26-2007, 06:11 PM
well thats good. fuckin hell... two weeks without internet, tv, weed, and a living soul is painful.

Hoostein
08-26-2007, 08:17 PM
well thats good. fuckin hell... two weeks without internet, tv, weed, and a living soul is painful.

wow. sounds fun. woohoo.

Captain
08-27-2007, 01:19 AM
hey I just noticed something: I have a tendency to lose all idea of what the fuck I'm doing after I get the first letter down in a sketch. Any tips to remedy that?

|SIN||HTC|
08-27-2007, 01:56 AM
write the word in plain letters on top first

Hoostein
08-27-2007, 02:10 AM
hey I just noticed something: I have a tendency to lose all idea of what the fuck I'm doing after I get the first letter down in a sketch. Any tips to remedy that?

thats happens to me so much, then all my letters are a diferent sytle than my first and it looks shitty.

d_g
08-27-2007, 03:57 AM
Yup I get that too.

That's why I stick to handys and throws, the quickness of them keeps up with my attention span haha.

kelio
08-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Yup I get that too.

That's why I stick to handys and throws, the quickness of them keeps up with my attention span haha.

haha i feel yah on tht dg.

oh and could anybody show me some really ill shit.
i want to frame a few pieces in my room.
Or if someone is up to it illl buy some canvas's.

Roolete
08-27-2007, 06:22 PM
just look outside of the toy forum

silentchaos14
08-27-2007, 07:10 PM
that sucks but my dumbass friend is worse, he forgets his tag half through and stops for like 30 seconds. ive actually smacked him for takin so fuckin long

Hoostein
08-27-2007, 09:03 PM
that sucks but my dumbass friend is worse, he forgets his tag half through and stops for like 30 seconds. ive actually smacked him for takin so fuckin long

I have a douche friend who does that same shit. Or he forgets the leg of his R allll the time. thats shits annyoying

sketch3
08-27-2007, 09:07 PM
your anoying, and the guy above you...well hes just a fag

silentchaos14
08-27-2007, 09:16 PM
hey sketch FUCK YOU

sketch3
08-27-2007, 09:18 PM
hey jroc i think i here sumthing being deep fat fried,
if u waddle fast enough u just might get to eat it

kelio
08-27-2007, 09:23 PM
no beef but thats some funny shit^^^^

silentchaos14
08-27-2007, 09:42 PM
nah ill let your poor ass get somethin to eat this week

sketch3
08-27-2007, 09:50 PM
good comeback, but ur forgetting ur ginger.
you lose

silentchaos14
08-27-2007, 09:52 PM
yeah im ginger, what the fuck is your point? u scared of us ginger ppl? haha your a fuckin bitch

sketch3
08-27-2007, 09:55 PM
u also suck at graff, and uv sucked for a looong time,
so dont get all high and mighty you autistic rape victem,

silentchaos14
08-27-2007, 09:57 PM
why dont u post up before u talk shit?

sketch3
08-27-2007, 10:00 PM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8625/hotheadoo7.jpg

first thing i sketched in 2 weeks, but if you think u can do better ill be happy to battle you

d_g
08-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Straight up both of you are getting big headed. If you want to keep whining take this to the beef thread.

silentchaos14
08-27-2007, 10:03 PM
sure im up for a battle. whast the word?
edit: how am i gettin big headed?

sketch3
08-27-2007, 10:04 PM
jroc

silentchaos14
08-27-2007, 10:06 PM
are you serious! the word is jroc? hahahahahahahahaha alright then

silentchaos14
08-28-2007, 01:53 AM
whos up for a friendly battle?

toke_wdc
08-28-2007, 02:26 AM
jroc
can i join in on this? i've had unsolved problems with both of you in the past.....but silentchaos is cool now....sketch...idk i haven't seen you around the forums

sketch3
08-28-2007, 08:33 AM
weve never had problems have we toke?

SLEDGEHAMMER
08-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Toke you have got 811 posts in 3 months, your a machine.

Roolete
08-28-2007, 06:58 PM
^word.

so in my art class this big ass dude sat down near me and was talkin hella loud, the point is now i know he writes. the problem is im a skinny little freshie and hes some 300 lb senior or some shit. do u think i should approach him or not?

Bazer
08-28-2007, 07:02 PM
yeah do it. he might stop you from getting vamped one day.

emel
08-28-2007, 07:06 PM
ill battle you silent chaos.

silentchaos14
08-28-2007, 08:07 PM
ive always wanted to know what vamped means, someone fill me in?
emel ill pm you

kelio
08-28-2007, 08:14 PM
vamp (vāmp)
n.
1. The upper part of a boot or shoe covering the instep and sometimes extending over the toe.
1. Something patched up or refurbished.
2. Something rehashed, as a book based on old material.
3. Music An improvised accompaniment.

Bazer
08-28-2007, 08:16 PM
emel ill pm you

gettin ur ass kicked for your paint or whatevers on you ;)

C3ZR ONE
08-28-2007, 11:25 PM
emel ill pm you

It's the urge to dress up in womens clothes and tuck your package between your legs while singing 80's emo gothic tunes like Bauhuas....

Baze is saying if you ever pull that shit, he might beat your skinny little ass up before you even get the willy tucked. I'd say it's a safe bet.;) Talk to the guy. Warn him about your fucked up fetish ahead of time tho so he doesn't have a heart attack.

toke_wdc
08-28-2007, 11:45 PM
fuck man i was grounded all summer....all i did was lift weights, sketch, and go on bs lol

call me the slut of the post-whores....

^word.

so in my art class this big ass dude sat down near me and was talkin hella loud, the point is now i know he writes. the problem is im a skinny little freshie and hes some 300 lb senior or some shit. do u think i should approach him or not?
lol i ask random big guys if they write all the time...half of the time the answer is no. its not like he's going to kill you if you ask him what does he write lol

xFatel.Onex
08-29-2007, 12:43 AM
he'll be like yea man(if he actualy does) and be like do you? and a conversation starts haha

alive
08-29-2007, 02:27 PM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8625/hotheadoo7.jpg

first thing i sketched in 2 weeks, but if you think u can do better ill be happy to battle you

its funny because judeging on the ink showing through from the other side, ur purposely throwing off this drawing him to bait and hustle him. hahaha. am i out of my mind?

BombingSciences Bitch
08-29-2007, 06:08 PM

I gave his mum 811 orgasns in 3 nights, i'm the machine around here.

And jroc...fuck you.

silentchaos14
08-29-2007, 06:14 PM
fuck you bitch

BombingSciences Bitch
08-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Hmmm, catch me if you can... come on i'm only at walking speed...shouldn't be too hard.

You gots beef with sketch, you gots beef with me.

bitch

tense
08-29-2007, 08:15 PM
fuck you bitch
'
NICE comeback man, but seriously take this shit too the beef thread:D

Edward"Sezer"Hands
08-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Handstyle Battle:
word: Santa Claus
Due: When I get 10 entries.
Mod: Edward"Sezer"Hands

sketch3
08-30-2007, 11:33 AM
its funny because judeging on the ink showing through from the other side, ur purposely throwing off this drawing him to bait and hustle him. hahaha. am i out of my mind?

ha you caught me out mang,
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2074/skefq1.jpg

bountyhunter113
08-30-2007, 05:46 PM
sent in my submission for the santa clause handie battle

calculating infinity
08-31-2007, 02:08 AM
me too

C3ZR ONE
09-02-2007, 12:21 AM
Custom shirts for 15 bucks... PM me if you want one.

I threw this one together real quick just to show the quality of the shirt transfer.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7542/im000901xy8.jpg
Lesson learned... Next handstyle will have a thicker black outline....

The Cezr Bear looks real fresh on a shirt. You can select one of 3 prototypes, and tell me where you want it placed (example- front, back, bottom corner, etc..)

The archangel bear-
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3076/im000900gq5.jpg

The "Even superheroes have bad days" bear. (Inspired by the song from Okizoo crew's "Olio Fusion" album. The bears shirt will be colored in.
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7657/im000903rf7.jpg

The "Quit Mean Muggin" Bear..
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2787/im000767eo9.jpg

Or you can get letters...
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8599/im000902zp5.jpg

Serious requests only please. Cash up front so I don't end up fronting money for shirts you don't purchase. I won't dissapoint. PM me and we'll work out any details.

alive
09-02-2007, 09:31 AM
would it be possible to get a combination? i need letters, haha need, but i actually love the first bear, im thinking the piece, with the bear directly to the right of it? and might i be able to get it printed on a color shirt?

and check the toy questions thread i wrote u something.

thanks, peace.

C3ZR ONE
09-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I can do all that. PM me the details and I'll PM you my addy to send the cash if you really want one. Yeah I saw the comment you left. It was one of the most helpful I ever got. Thanks.

cypress
09-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to say hey...first post, but this board looks pretty sick!

oh yeah:
is anybody writin "m.i."

Bazer
09-03-2007, 09:30 PM
yeah me foo.

nah im kidding.... i haven't seen mi around here before. go for it.

toke_wdc
09-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Custom shirts for 15 bucks... PM me if you want one.

I threw this one together real quick just to show the quality of the shirt transfer.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7542/im000901xy8.jpg
Lesson learned... Next handstyle will have a thicker black outline....

The Cezr Bear looks real fresh on a shirt. You can select one of 3 prototypes, and tell me where you want it placed (example- front, back, bottom corner, etc..)

The archangel bear-
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3076/im000900gq5.jpg

The "Even superheroes have bad days" bear. (Inspired by the song from Okizoo crew's "Olio Fusion" album. The bears shirt will be colored in.
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7657/im000903rf7.jpg

The "Quit Mean Muggin" Bear..
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2787/im000767eo9.jpg

Or you can get letters...
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8599/im000902zp5.jpg

Serious requests only please. Cash up front so I don't end up fronting money for shirts you don't purchase. I won't dissapoint. PM me and we'll work out any details.
what shit do you use for your shirt transfers? the transfers i have are shit.....from walmart

C3ZR ONE
09-03-2007, 11:38 PM
I go thru a custom shirt company called Bang On. I don't know what kind of transfers they're using, but I'm pleased with them.

alive
09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
yo, didja get my PM?

smooth_nuts
09-04-2007, 12:17 AM
new sig you guys like????

toke_wdc
09-04-2007, 12:46 AM
yes

I go thru a custom shirt company called Bang On. I don't know what kind of transfers they're using, but I'm pleased with them.
you mind asking for me? lol they probably use those electronic transfers....

smooth_nuts
09-04-2007, 12:49 AM
yay you like it....

KASE2
09-04-2007, 11:40 PM
SMOOTH NUTS - you're it !!!! uve officially taken a tampon 2 tha face, hey we kan make a game out of this, type "i put a tampon to (name of person ur tagging) face, there it." nd so on till every1 has it HAHAHAHA

xFatel.Onex
09-05-2007, 12:49 PM
AHHHHHH!!! Everyone run from smoothnuts hes got it he gunna get you fool

sketch3
09-05-2007, 12:52 PM
SMOOTH NUTS - you're it !!!! uve officially taken a tampon 2 tha face, hey we kan make a game out of this, type "i put a tampon to (name of person ur tagging) face, there it." nd so on till every1 has it HAHAHAHA

orr we could not be a little fass,
yea lets try that. hey ur trying ur still a twat

hellomynameisftc
09-05-2007, 07:30 PM
no point posting useless crap places. any toys wanna throwy battle or exchange pm me or just post a little something something here

smooth_nuts
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
haha

bountyhunter113
09-05-2007, 07:38 PM
lol, i never do throwies for some reason

and god......if i would jus work at everything more then i kno i'd be a lot better.......gawd, learning/developing graffiti is a whole psychological game....

Roolete
09-05-2007, 07:39 PM
hellomynameis , i'll bettle whats the word, baby?

hellomynameisftc
09-05-2007, 09:27 PM
baby? how about risk?

Roolete
09-05-2007, 11:50 PM
haha ok baby. i dont really battle, who we pm it to

8and wow i hate that word

still.alive
09-08-2007, 02:17 PM
i despise both those words. haha. actulaly all letters i hate. Bs, Ss, Ks, Ys, Rs (tho not so much)

have fun with that. lol

Roolete
09-08-2007, 02:48 PM
haha i was gonna do risk, i was just calling him baby for fun...honey

sex without condoms
09-08-2007, 03:04 PM
i just wanna fuck roolete up the butt.

*no homo*

Roolete
09-08-2007, 03:08 PM
no homo? damn it

and hellomynameis i pmed u my entry...

elephant else wanna batttle?

sketch3
09-08-2007, 03:09 PM
CAN I JOIN YOU, iv allways wanted to dislocate sumones jaw with my penis

sex without condoms
09-08-2007, 03:10 PM
nah roolete is my only fantasy.

sketch3
09-08-2007, 03:13 PM
danm, what im i gunna do with all this anal lube and chickens blood now?
i know they just opened an orphanege down my road BRB

Gumdrop.Behemoth
09-08-2007, 11:44 PM
yo i need to ask ya a question i just went to catch so walls like15 minutes ago and i was about to hit this white truck up wen the car behind it lights come on so i got scared and bolted and i didnt even finish wat should i have done stayed there and finished or did i do the right thing?

clockwork
09-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Anser? Are you from STL or no?
Cause we got a cat running around with a name close to yours.

You did the right thing. I woulda ran too.

STENCIL?
Anyone know about where I can get my custom sized prints printed at?

Gumdrop.Behemoth
09-09-2007, 01:28 PM
nope im from philly peep the sig

clockwork
09-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Yeah I got you man.
I know the cat around here is on the move, he isnt from STL.
Awser is his name.

Snafu
09-09-2007, 01:45 PM
anyone want to battle?

Zyklon
09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
i dont

bountyhunter113
09-11-2007, 04:45 PM
yo i'm in the mood for a handy battle, any one up for it?

vampireboy65
09-11-2007, 06:46 PM
hey dude anyone wanna help me with my problem plz i been taggin for like 6 months then some fag told everyone my name so i want to change it and work on my handstyles a bit before i start back up and one got any ideas for a sick name i used to tag lost

bountyhunter113
09-11-2007, 06:50 PM
mannnn dont go for that obvious cliche shit, imo if u rly wanna get noticed write something out of the ordinary, but nothing faggish

vampireboy65
09-11-2007, 07:00 PM
like what i been thinking so hard and i cant find fucking anything

bountyhunter113
09-12-2007, 02:44 PM
well, try using a style of words that you like.........for me, i used some asian sounding shit for my name

or jus find letters that u are good at drawing and put them together to make a word

Bazer
09-12-2007, 02:53 PM
hey dude anyone wanna help me with my problem plz i been taggin for like 6 months then some fag told everyone my name so i want to change it and work on my handstyles a bit before i start back up and one got any ideas for a sick name i used to tag lost

dude... i go by bazer.. but i dont really write it anymore... i mean.. i go bombin every once in a while... and hit up baze throwies... but i dont do bazer pieces like i used to anymore.. i just do letters and different styles.

C3ZR ONE
09-15-2007, 12:27 AM
^^^ Damn Baze. Was that a joke post or were you high? I can't tell..:confused:^^^

I mentioned in the toy blackbooks thread about an Okizoo crew writer in Bangkok- Alex One. If you wanna check out some of his stuff, click this link and scroll down. This thread is a collection of Okizoo crew shit categorized by artist, but the real meat and potatoes of the crew is our music which can be heard in the 2 myspace links in my sig. Add us as friends!

Here's AlexOne...VVVVVVVV
http://forum.magnetmafia.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22

Peace

HadeP
09-15-2007, 12:48 AM
yo do the alphabet, in handstyles,
then in block letters, take your time on that shit, pick atleast 2 vowels,
and anyother amount of non-vowels. keep it short.
pick your best letters. then rearange the letters till they flow.
and for the record only tell writters that you know and trust your word.
peace.

...Syerf
09-16-2007, 03:45 PM
the last thing hade said about keepin quiet is more important than you think...
word gets out, and you get up and people see it, they are gonna talk, and that could get you in serious trouble, and if your someone who loves publicity for writin, you might like it, but eventually your gonna get the wrong kind of publicity..

silentchaos14
09-16-2007, 05:18 PM
thats something thats always confused me cuz dont u have to be caught in the act to be charged with it???

-Sinn-
09-16-2007, 05:38 PM
yup

Seek139
09-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Their are acouple of states which can put you if your a juvenile in front of a judge and say this is the boy and charge you.

Bastardo
09-16-2007, 09:53 PM
like what i been thinking so hard and i cant find fucking anything
Vampireboy65 is the coolest tag name ever dood

AMansNotACamel
09-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Or write, Harms, Orfle or Infoe

Bazer
09-17-2007, 06:00 AM
^^^ Damn Baze. Was that a joke post or were you high? I can't tell..:confused:^^^

I mentioned in the toy blackbooks thread about an Okizoo crew writer in Bangkok- Alex One. If you wanna check out some of his stuff, click this link and scroll down. This thread is a collection of Okizoo crew shit categorized by artist, but the real meat and potatoes of the crew is our music which can be heard in the 2 myspace links in my sig. Add us as friends!

Here's AlexOne...VVVVVVVV
http://forum.magnetmafia.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22

Peace

dude seriousley.. i dont write bazer.... i just paint to just paint know what i mean?...............

Roolete
09-17-2007, 11:25 PM
baaaazer..if i pm u a toy throwie battle between me an hellomynameis, can it get posted here? i sent it to sezerhands like a month ago

Attican
09-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Will someone please tag vadge?

I just think it'd be really funny.

Bazer
09-18-2007, 03:09 PM
baaaazer..if i pm u a toy throwie battle between me an hellomynameis, can it get posted here? i sent it to sezerhands like a month ago

eh. but then i'd have to put it in the toy section.. =| send it if you want to though.

KASE2
09-18-2007, 09:56 PM
name change to - "KSTWO" (kay-es-two)

Ascendant
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey if any toys want to do a handstyle battle pm me with rules and a word. It will be my second battle ( I have very little experience, ought to be an easy win for you.)

tech14
09-20-2007, 06:10 PM
i dont get how if u do simple letters it helps make more complicated letters... i think i am have writers block kuhz when i go make my piece look complicated then i juss cant think of anything .... got any ideas

Molotowacko
09-21-2007, 04:11 PM
hey what should i write ?
Atom
Risk
Sperm
???

SenTheFirst
09-21-2007, 04:18 PM
i dont get how if u do simple letters it helps make more complicated letters... i think i am have writers block kuhz when i go make my piece look complicated then i juss cant think of anything .... got any ideas

dont try and make them complicated. every sketch starts with simples...

just get good at simples then extensions will find their place

Ascendant
09-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Molotowacko: Risk and Atom both sound almost too much like names, there's got to be plenty of people already using them. Atom is probably the less used of the two, and you could make the name sick with like electrons and shit flying around the name in little halos.

I was thinking about writing Nox, or maybe Sane. I like the letters n,s,g,a,e,x a lot.

Molotowacko
09-22-2007, 03:03 AM
Molotowacko: Risk and Atom both sound almost too much like names, there's got to be plenty of people already using them. Atom is probably the less used of the two, and you could make the name sick with like electrons and shit flying around the name in little halos.

I was thinking about writing Nox, or maybe Sane. I like the letters n,s,g,a,e,x a lot.

Gawk. (i dunno what i tmeans but those letters look sick together)
and yea i guess ill go with sperm cuz atom is writing for montana.
wait, unless someone has something different.

smooth_nuts
09-22-2007, 03:48 AM
.......I was thinking about writing Nox, or maybe Sane. I like the letters n,s,g,a,e,x a lot.
these tell me your joking and if not you need to learn your history before anything man knowing your history(maybe there should be a graffiti history thread in the toy forum) is one of the most important parts of being a writer
and dont even say you know you history(idk why but every one says they do even if they dont)cause i can tell by your post you dont.....

.....not tring to be man just tring to help you out :D

Ascendant
09-22-2007, 06:12 AM
Wow, I feel like a jackass. There's a guy with a website that writes sane...
Thanks smooth, that would have been really bad...
Yeah a history thread would be cool. Like a list of famous writers and those on BS.

smooth_nuts
09-22-2007, 06:22 AM
theres a hella lot more to him then just "some guy with a web site who writes sane" see why we really realll really need a history thread i'll make that shit tonight and have it up sunday hopefully

-ShAmEE-
09-22-2007, 06:05 PM
well there is kinda like a history thread, its the new to graff. but yh.

smooth_nuts
09-22-2007, 08:01 PM
the new to graffiti thread has nothing to do with history(there might be a little i've never really read all the shit)its all guides and shit

smooth_nuts
09-22-2007, 08:33 PM
damn im bored.....

.....any of you fuckers on aim

edit*sorry for the double post guys

Ascendant
09-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Aw Jesus Christ.

I just did some searching on the internet (I'm not in with any other writers so I have no way to learn history) and I found out who Sane is. I feel like a total douche.
My aim is RookAscendant

AEROSOL_FEEN
09-22-2007, 09:23 PM
in other words...you cant draw a straight line....

smooth_nuts
09-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Aw Jesus Christ.

I just did some searching on the internet (I'm not in with any other writers so I have no way to learn history) and I found out who Sane is. I feel like a total douche.
My aim is RookAscendant

all i have to say is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooood

Apoc Dozer
09-22-2007, 10:40 PM
well there's NOXER in State your name and theres RISK9 in State your name

bountyhunter113
09-23-2007, 02:38 PM
yo, handstyle battle rite now, who's up for it?

capo93
09-25-2007, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLn1EVdgho name the song

harry
09-26-2007, 08:38 AM
dont use atom hes a famouse writer on the montana team

TAZM
09-26-2007, 04:24 PM
try picking your own name

just write a bunch of random letters, even if they arent real words. thats prolly better that way. more original. and just find a few that you like together and that flow well next to each other. its not what you write. its how you write it. dont stress over wether your name sounds cool or not. its about how the letters flow and look together.

just start writing the alphabet and see what letters you like to write.at first i just picked what i thought sounded cool but then it didnt flow well so i scratched it and did what i just said. it made it alot easier to develop how i write.

Each
09-28-2007, 07:29 PM
dude. ok. so i got this friend of mine who said that this dude at our skate park dised my shit. i havent been there to see it yet but my friend says the kid is claiming that i stole his style. any good ways to shut him up? i dont even know if he writes, but i think i am going to go there tonight and do some stuff there and tryt and make my shit look good. but anygood ways to shut a fagget up?

capo93
09-28-2007, 08:16 PM
how would you steal his style if he dosent write? and why would you go back to try and fix it? if it means that much to u go beat his ass but it sounds like a little gay wanna be beef imo just me

Each
10-01-2007, 09:47 PM
ok. yeah, i wqent and saw the beef today anfd it was just this gay little guy saying fuck each, so i am just going to diss that gay shit. it wasn't all that impresive. thanks for the advise. ok. another question. my town is HUGE with graffiti removal. so how would i meet some more kids that do graff if everybody has to hid everything that hints it off?

silentchaos14
10-01-2007, 09:52 PM
ask around? maybe hang out at the graff shop for awhile if u got one?

Each
10-01-2007, 10:03 PM
god i wish we did have one. and now that i think about it i do know some kids that do graff, i just didn't th**** sabout it that hard. thanks a bunch.

smooth_nuts
10-01-2007, 10:09 PM
EACH where are you from anyway man

Each
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
mon fuckin tana. I HATE THIS FUCKIN PLACE. i want to move to ny or some shit so i can actually get up. it is so gay here

silentchaos14
10-01-2007, 11:38 PM
im gonna guess yur like 11. make do with what u have, honestly im one of only like 4 writers here. 2 i know and 1 dont

iWuzOnce
10-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Wait out late at night with a hockey mask and wait for kicks who appear to have guns and spray paint and charge at them as fast as you can flailing your arms and trying to scream "don't shoot me i just wanna paint with you" over and over. Or you could just sit around the skatepark... and make convo.

BombingSciences Bitch
10-02-2007, 02:54 PM
well there is kinda like a history thread, its the new to graff. but yh.

This is like..the only person i remember from here in the last two pages.

Yes that's right folks, possibly one of bombing sciences biggest postwhores is back! shit man no internet for over a month! oh dude thats like fucking insane!

And i quit while i had no internet, i just thought "fuck it! i'm not getting any better any time soon so why should i carry on?" and then last week i started again, i guess graffiti just couldn't keep me away no matter how many times it kicked me in the balls. And with a new name a some enthusiasm i feel a new artist. Oh and can someone tell me if the word clep is...like...some sort of sex act, because sketch told me that name and i don't really trust him with something like that.

peace out yo'

-ShAmEE-
10-02-2007, 02:58 PM
hey i got out post whored. someone got like 198 in one day, never could rember his name thou, but yeh, i dont fuckin post whore any more that was like ages ago!.

BombingSciences Bitch
10-02-2007, 03:04 PM
doubleyou tee eff?!?!? 198? holy shit, i thought yours would stand forever. Ahh that was a good night, the night tng.uk got founded.

Game905
10-02-2007, 03:08 PM
i never post whore

Bazer
10-02-2007, 03:16 PM
sup guys?............................................. .............. does anyone.....here.... play..........**COUGHCOUGHmaplestoryCOUGHCOUGH**.. .......?.... =|

MESN[905]
10-02-2007, 06:34 PM
**COUGHCOUGH notveryoftenbutihaveanaccountfrommadtimeago COUGHCOUGH**

Each
10-02-2007, 10:46 PM
i am 14. and am a bad ass mother fucker, im tellin you

silentchaos14
10-02-2007, 11:45 PM
i officially hate you. anyone our age that calls themself gangster, gangsta, badass or anything along those lines needs a slap. u dont even realize how stupid u sound

smikoer
10-03-2007, 01:12 AM
As an Australian.. anything "gangsta" is funny to me.

BombingSciences Bitch
10-03-2007, 09:58 AM
i officially hate you. anyone our age that calls themself gangster, gangsta, badass or anything along those lines needs a slap. u dont even realize how stupid u sound

Being a gangster and being a gangsta is the same thing, gangsta is just how stupid spell it.

I'm gangstA and i'm a badass. What do you have to say to that?

Each
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM
i never said i was a gangster. i just said i was a bad ass for my age. i would bomb fuckin anything that is acsesible, that is how i ment it

Bazer
10-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Well im a ganster. One of few here. So dont knock on the lifestyle if youve never experienced it.

bountyhunter113
10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
hey i'm an asian gangster, i pwn ur life

Fillipino's are the gangsterest of all asians............lawl

Vagrant
10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
i never said i was a gangster. i just said i was a bad ass for my age. i would bomb fuckin anything that is acsesible, that is how i ment it

not to get into an argument that is none of my business, but saying "I would bomb anything that is accessible" doesn't prove that you are bad ass. Would is a future-tense word. Basically what you are saying is "I would possibly consider bombing anything that is accessible, but I don't right now"

Plus if you were TRULY bad ass, you would bomb the inaccessible shit too. :rolleyes:

BORG
10-04-2007, 08:18 PM
who's down for a quick battle........throwie, outline, sum shit, i'm fuckin bored

Brian Peppers
10-04-2007, 08:19 PM
who's down for a quick battle........throwie, outline, sum shit, i'm fuckin bored
I'm down. PM me.

IlikePie
10-04-2007, 08:35 PM
I enjoy your sig Brian.

ChewSA
10-05-2007, 04:40 AM
should i store my cans with the lids of and caps of ?
like, how am i supposed to store them because i see alot of pictures with cans that have like the lid and the cap taken off.

bountyhunter113
10-05-2007, 12:54 PM
i unno, but lotsa ppl say they shouldn't be stood up top-to-bottom n they should be laid on their side

silentchaos14
10-05-2007, 04:45 PM
should or shouldnt? i got about 6 cans laying on there sides and theyve been that way for like 2 weeks

Bazer
10-05-2007, 05:02 PM
i dont know but sometimes i like getting my girlfriends hairspray and stsnd it upside down in the morning after she uses it. then the next day she sprays it and it wont come out until she starts shaking it and keeps applying pressure. the first time i did it she sprayed herself in the face. ahaha

bountyhunter113
10-05-2007, 05:03 PM
should be on side.......that's wut i've been told

haha baze,dat's funny

pez ss
10-05-2007, 05:19 PM
i bet ur one of those kids that is going to quit graffiti as soon as they get caught

Vagrant
10-05-2007, 06:51 PM
The lid just protects the cap, and keeps dust out. I can see maybe not having a cap on, that way theres no chance AT ALL for pressure to leak (in case it gunked up and leaking some how?) Plus its always nice to use fresh caps when you paint anyhow.
How would storing a spray can on its side do anything? unless maybe it prevents the rattle ball from getting stuck on the bottom, or has something to do with the straw inside...
To me this just sounds like some sort of confusion with storing wine bottles on their sides (which is what you should do - to keep the cork wet)

Hoostein
10-05-2007, 06:55 PM

Wow...your fucking cool. Don't be an e-faggot.

bountyhunter113
10-05-2007, 09:06 PM
The lid just protects the cap, and keeps dust out. I can see maybe not having a cap on, that way theres no chance AT ALL for pressure to leak (in case it gunked up and leaking some how?) Plus its always nice to use fresh caps when you paint anyhow.
How would storing a spray can on its side do anything? unless maybe it prevents the rattle ball from getting stuck on the bottom, or has something to do with the straw inside...
To me this just sounds like some sort of confusion with storing wine bottles on their sides (which is what you should do - to keep the cork wet)
naw, i jus got mixed up wif markers coz they shuld b stored on the side so the ink isnt seeped into the bottom or w/e..........but i guess storing cans on the side could have it's benefits it also

7even
10-08-2007, 08:57 AM
whats up
im kindof a toy
but graff is so sick i got into it 4 months ago

Vagrant
10-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Why do you have a Crayone handstyle on the main page of your website?
I'm sure you put it there just because "it looks cool" but you claim copywrite Conndor81 on the bottom of your page so basically you are saying its your work.

I suggest taking it off.

Bazer
10-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Let him do what he wants. If he wants to steal then let him steal. this is graffiti, not the girl scouts.

Mace
10-08-2007, 06:40 PM
ive been writin for a bit but im constantly needin to change my name any ideas on a new one
my recent names have been ache and acme. a, c, e, g, m, o, s, w, z are letters i prefer any help wud b awsom

silentchaos14
10-08-2007, 06:42 PM
make yur own fuckin name. we all did

Mace
10-08-2007, 06:52 PM
as i already fuckin said i hav but i wud appreciate sum input dont see why u hav to be a dick about it

silentchaos14
10-08-2007, 06:58 PM
yur name is what YOU want to go by, its yur personal creativeness. it just makes sense to make yur own name instead of having help. but whatever ill help.
smog, zesa, saze, mogs, gnome, came, come, coze, cose

Mace
10-08-2007, 07:09 PM
thanks im jus using them as a base then ill personalize them ive gone thru this shit enuf times to know if u dont com up with it urself its meaninless

BombingSciences Bitch
10-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Sketch gave me my name, well my graffiti alias, not my actuall christian name.

Oh word?

And mace, if you wanna get anywhere in life...learn to spell mother fucker. And don't listen to silent chaos, he has no freinds

sketch3
10-09-2007, 03:33 PM
make yur own fuckin name. we all did

no you did you chubby liar, you just added the letter E to borgs old name

BombingSciences Bitch
10-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Laugh Out Loud

in_the_red
10-13-2007, 03:29 AM
Mace, go to http://www.easypeasy.com/anagrams/results.php and chuck in your favourite letters, you'll get lots of words from there. Asking other people for help choosing isn't that helpful for you, in the long run.

bountyhunter113
10-13-2007, 11:46 AM
hmmmm.......i wonder wut it would be like to write nuttin but numbers n changin their structure, that wuld b kool

SnowOner
10-13-2007, 11:48 AM
yo im so fkn happy right now..my boy from jerz is coming through and he's going to show me some graff shop in NYC :D :D :D :D

and the place im talkn bout is in DownTown Manhattan

Anyone from the New York area wanna PM me some graff shops? Cause this whole shipping and handling thing from BS is killn me

SnowOner
10-13-2007, 01:37 PM
hey yeah there is a great shop Scrap Yard . its on West Broadway and Canal .
it has markers,inks,cans w/e

lmao i didnt kno the name cause i forgot wha my boy told me but i do remember that it was on Canal :D

thx :P

in_the_red
10-13-2007, 02:36 PM
hmmmm.......i wonder wut it would be like to write nuttin but numbers n changin their structure, that wuld b kool

Nah it would be kinda lame. Letters and words have so many connotations and evoke stronger responses in people than numbers do. Plus people wouldn't talk about your stuff so much... Can you imagine someone saying 'Wow, did you see that new piece by five-three-seven-zero-nine?' Yeah I don't think so aye. I think numbers are interesting (I like twos, they're always pink to me, I have a bit of synesthesia) but if you want to use them in graff, chuck a couple on the end of a word, just don't write letters 'cause that's dumb.

bountyhunter113
10-13-2007, 02:55 PM
lol, i was jus sayin tho.............thnx for treatin me tho

in_the_red
10-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Haha yeah I know.

SnowOner
10-14-2007, 12:47 AM
jus came home tonite and wow that fkn shop was awesome...wasnt expectn to go taggn tonite my boy and i ended up buying some black and white german montana.... fun stuff man

-ShAmEE-
10-14-2007, 04:58 AM
well...woop to u...umm...i reali duno what to do, buy a laptop..that the ibook, i wanna get. or buy, clothes, alcholo, paint, pens, maybe decks.

SnowOner
10-14-2007, 11:50 AM
are u in college? cause laptops for the win in college...or if ur in highschool..will u use it often?

BombingSciences Bitch
10-14-2007, 02:13 PM
What the fuck is alcholo?

And SnowOner, please for the love of God don't call it "tagging". It brings graffiti writers to shame when you say that.

G-Fat
10-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Nah it would be kinda lame. Letters and words have so many connotations and evoke stronger responses in people than numbers do. Plus people wouldn't talk about your stuff so much... Can you imagine someone saying 'Wow, did you see that new piece by five-three-seven-zero-nine?' Yeah I don't think so aye. I think numbers are interesting (I like twos, they're always pink to me, I have a bit of synesthesia) but if you want to use them in graff, chuck a couple on the end of a word, just don't write letters 'cause that's dumb.
but if you wrote 69..people be like
"dam this is one sexual mother fucker"

bountyhunter113
10-14-2007, 02:29 PM
haha, that gave me a good laugh

KASE2
10-14-2007, 02:40 PM
it shuld b "SIXT9"!! thatd b raw 2 see up hahaha nd next to every peice u do write "fuck you" then they'll think u really are sexual

BombingSciences Bitch
10-14-2007, 02:43 PM
You just had to go ruin it didn't you.

G-Fat
10-14-2007, 02:46 PM
maybe i'll be likE KAH-ACE T-OUUU JOHHHH-EK KILL-ERRR

KASE2
10-14-2007, 02:47 PM
i agree hahaha i thot about writing lyk "2007" (tha year) 2 b honest jus kuz yea

Bazer
10-14-2007, 02:48 PM
What the fuck is alcholo?

And SnowOner, please for the love of God don't call it "tagging". It brings graffiti writers to shame when you say that.

fuck you. i go TAGGING every day.

KASE2
or how about fuuuhhkkk yooouuurrr liffffeee biiitttchhh geeeee faahht hahahahha no beef

BombingSciences Bitch
Do you have dyslexia or something?

KASE2
10-14-2007, 02:51 PM
actually lightweight hahahaha

G-Fat
10-14-2007, 02:54 PM
that makes no sense.

KASE2
10-14-2007, 02:56 PM
o uhm.... alrite then, blame tha ADHD... haha