PDA

View Full Version : Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

-->MaNiK1<--
10-17-2004, 06:16 PM
The best 1 i heard of was this kid named NOL and his friend from NSW cru, MA
They were gonna bust a HUGE roller on the roof of their school. they had just got done with tha giant NSW roller and then they were starting on the NOL piece when a creepin pig spotted them with his search lite. NOL took off, running across this roof, jumped down two stories and then hid somewhere. The other guy did the same and tha cop was runnin after him screaming and there was a helicopter and a couple of police cars, he jumped in the dumpster and SUPPRISE&#33; There was NOL. They heard ppl creamin outside, but they never looked in the dumpster. They jumped out a hour later, hopped on a bus, and stumbled home at 3 in tha morning. The next day they saw it on the news and when they went to school they still hadn&#39;t buffed it. They took some picks and had something to look back on when they&#39;re geezers and can&#39;t paint anymore..heheh..
:lol:

U got some stuff tell me about it

LOST
10-17-2004, 06:29 PM
:o ... :huh: no offence, but 2 stories is one hell of a drop.I have never herd of any bus runing at 3 in the morning and a helacopter? I don&#39;t beleive that shit at all. Do you got any pictures of the graff? what town was it in?

Alyte
10-17-2004, 06:45 PM
uhhh 2 stories isnt that bad if your landing on grass or something soft. but it depends what you mean by 2 stories like ground floor, 1st story, 2nd story or just 1st story 2nd story. i jumped off a 1st story balcony at my school onto concrete . slipped and fell on my butt as i landed. got a little bruise...

denali
10-17-2004, 08:19 PM
what u mean 2 stories? like jumped down 1 story, landed, then jumped another story onto th grass? or 2 stories the whole way down?

2 stories whole way down i would have like borken my legs

thewall13
10-17-2004, 09:27 PM
BULL SHIT... a helicotper definetly wouldnot come for that small crime. YOu wouldnot even see a helicopter if you robbed or shot someone and you were on the loose.

MyTagsASpanishWord
10-17-2004, 10:25 PM
this was one story i heard, it wasnt me ... i forgot who it was that told me .. lemme just tell you: My friend and his other friend got caught, and the cop was like i gotta bring you in, so my friend cracked him with his paint can in the head and ran as fast as possible. He got chased, jumped into mad backyards and took a rest in a kiddie pool (not filled). He saw mad cop cars around the block, and put all his fattest caps on his spraypaint cans, and so did his friend. they both took their darkest colors into both hands, shook well and ran out. The cops were still in their cars, and snuck up on both cars, jammed something into handles and the cops couldnt get out of the car, and painted the car&#39;s windows so that the cops wouldnt see where they ran to.

snag
10-17-2004, 10:28 PM
not nessicarily....the helicopter could of been in the area..that shit happened to some friends of mine who snuck on the roof at my old elementary school. they werent writing or anything just being idiots...and they got caught when a copter spotlighted um and the cops caught um on the ground, so a copter coming isnt completly out of the realm of possibility. i know in some cities like san antonio those things patrol the city every night just like the patrol cars

thewall13
10-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Yo you say that copters patrol da streats at nite is it because of the graf or more the crime and shit?

Nikon
10-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by MyTagsASpanishWord@Oct 17 2004, 09:25 PM
this was one story i heard, it wasnt me ... i forgot who it was that told me .. lemme just tell you: My friend and his other friend got caught, and the cop was like i gotta bring you in, so my friend cracked him with his paint can in the head and ran as fast as possible. He got chased, jumped into mad backyards and took a rest in a kiddie pool (not filled). He saw mad cop cars around the block, and put all his fattest caps on his spraypaint cans, and so did his friend. they both took their darkest colors into both hands, shook well and ran out. The cops were still in their cars, and snuck up on both cars, jammed something into handles and the cops couldnt get out of the car, and painted the car&#39;s windows so that the cops wouldnt see where they ran to.
if thats true thats fucking incredible

but i doubt it is

the_uniBOMBER
10-17-2004, 11:24 PM
What say you? The people of Bombing Science. Close or Open?

halo
10-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Open. I want to see were this goes....some interesting shit could happen here..............(PS>I&#39;d give a link, but I couldnt find one....sry uniBOMBER....I have failed you........lol)

oblong
10-18-2004, 01:10 AM
they dont call choppers
for graffiti atacks
do you think tis fucking 911
check your head
2 stories would be 2 broken legs
grow a brain

Skore_One
10-18-2004, 02:00 AM
one time an old man caught me and i yelled "hes trying to rape me" then left

halo
10-18-2004, 02:20 AM
whooooaaaaaaaaaa&#33; dude&#33; thats unbelievable&#33; how did you do it? omg&#33; omfg&#33;

expo
10-18-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by thewall13@Oct 17 2004, 08:27 PM
BULL SHIT... a helicotper definetly wouldnot come for that small crime. YOu wouldnot even see a helicopter if you robbed or shot someone and you were on the loose.
yes in miami they have my friend ohm was painting a rooftod and they were making tons of noise kicking dead birds off and shit. when they finshed they went across to BK and they saw a helicopter looking at the graff a few cops came too.

expo
10-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by &#045;&#045;&#62;MaNiK1<&#045;&#045;@Oct 17 2004, 05:16 PM
They were gonna bust a HUGE roller on the roof of their school. they had just got done with tha giant NSW roller and then they were starting on the NOL piece when a creepin pig spotted them with his search lite. NOL took off, running across this roof, jumped down two stories and then hid somewhere. The other guy did the same and tha cop was runnin after him screaming and there was a helicopter and a couple of police cars, he jumped in the dumpster and SUPPRISE&#33; There was NOL. They heard ppl creamin outside, but they never looked in the dumpster. They jumped out a hour later, hopped on a bus, and stumbled home at 3 in tha morning. The next day they saw it on the news and when they went to school they still hadn&#39;t buffed it. They took some picks and had something to look back on when they&#39;re geezers and can&#39;t paint anymore..heheh..

i think i heard that story in the BS news letter. they hide in a trash can

:edit: maybe i should learn how to finsh reading before i post:edit:

shyone
10-18-2004, 01:22 PM
haha.. :lol: my best story is some alians came down and abducted my friends :D :P :lol:

MoNkEy
10-18-2004, 03:43 PM
my best was when some old granny like 75 chased me for about an hour lol i was jogging but she kept it up lol. She was chasing me wid a broom. I ran to the local woods and climbed up this tree she ran past and the branch snapped. I fell into a big bush of stingin nettles lol

thewall13
10-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah well in miami the police are fucken real pigs ..we think we go it bad here in canada&#33;

LOST
10-18-2004, 09:34 PM
one time i was on top of a 4 story building and a cop saw me. By the time he got to the roof, i had finished the peace, and to escape, I jumped off the building with my cans pointed down and spraying them. it acted like a parashute and landed safely and walked away-true story, i swear B)

the infamous one
10-19-2004, 12:11 PM
lmao that was the funniest thing ive ever heard, my best chase story was when i hit some big wood thing where some dudes where buiding something, and 2 of the workers chased me with spades.....i ran a mile in fuckin 7 mins and im a fat bastard B)

MoNkEy
10-19-2004, 03:00 PM
lol man using a spray can as a jetpack lol

Kayone707
10-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by LOST@Oct 18 2004, 06:34 PM
one time i was on top of a 4 story building and a cop saw me. By the time he got to the roof, i had finished the peace, and to escape, I jumped off the building with my cans pointed down and spraying them. it acted like a parashute and landed safely and walked away-true story, i swear B)
hahaahahahaa :lol: :lol:

Hiphopanonamous
10-19-2004, 03:50 PM
alright this is some real shit..it just hapeened about two weeks ago. me and two of my boys went onto a freeway sign to piece. it was about 4:30 in the morning.. you know the signs that stretch across the freeway that ells you what exit to take or what is next. anyway. we must have been up there for only five minutes when some hater in a city truck honks at us. not soon after a pig creeps up slowly on the freeway and shines his light on us. at the same time two of my other boys that were keeping watch on the side of the freeway that went onto a hill. "PIG"PiG"&#33;&#33; is all that we heard and i guess the pig thought that since we were about twenty to twenty five feet on the sign from the ground that we would just wait to be caught. but we are not rookies. we all fled at once to the end of the sign sliding down the metal pole twenty-five down to the side of the hill, up the hill through the brush . i went and two of my boys followed me we ran over some train tracks when my shoe fell off i had to run about half a mile to my car on sharp as rocks with no shoe. when i got to the car my other boys where already waiting there one of them was covered in dirt so it was obvious that he slid down the hill the other was drenched with water.WTF. yes water this fucker jumped into the river and swam across. no kidding he fucken smelled like shit. i couldnt walk for three days cause my feet had gotten cut by the rocks i was running on . dont believe me huh?? go type cbs5 into the yahoo search engine when it appears click on KPIX5.com when you get on the news website go to search on the top of the webpage click on search and then type in graffiti in san jose. if you cant find it then i guess youll have to wait for the DVD.

MoNkEy
10-19-2004, 04:45 PM
man thats a gd story lol i woulda swam in the river lol

nybomber
10-20-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by the_uniBOMBER@Oct 17 2004, 10:24 PM
What say you? The people of Bombing Science. Close or Open?
i wanna see where this shit is going too

xx13
10-20-2004, 08:16 PM
So i was catching a tag the bathroom. JUst as i was finishing it up the principal walks in. It turner aroud and he was walking quickly to busy avoinding the puddles of floode toilet water and pis and shit on the ground to telll me anything. HE starts to take a piss i finish my tag a nd leave like nuthin. :lol:

Havoc411
10-21-2004, 02:10 PM
this one time i went out to bomb this like scrapyard type thing thats a few blocks away but you gotta cross this scetchy ass bridge to get there. so i head off and like half way across the bridge i hear glass crunching and i look back and theres a cop car at the beginning of the bridge and theres a cop walking twards me yelling so i just took off across the bridge and when i got to the other side i got chased be a viscious ass racoon and almost got bitten. so i avoided capture and rabies

element503
10-25-2004, 09:10 PM
thats a pretty nice one right there havoc. one time i was with some friends and we just got done tagging an abandond house and we went around the block and theres a F-king cop car infront of his house so we threw the can in a bush and went over there, it was just about his uncles car so we got off the hook.

Earsone2004
11-01-2004, 03:28 PM
All u cats that are saying u cant be chased for graffiti bullshit. Ive had homies that had gotten caught by the ghetto bird (helicopter) while they were hitting a freeway.

Earsone2004
11-01-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by MyTagsASpanishWord@Oct 17 2004, 09:25 PM
Mytagsaspanishword thats the biggest stupists fucking bullshit story if i ever heard one. Im not gonna even explain how stupid that was

PANIC!FUP_MORE...
11-01-2004, 03:37 PM
that story does sound a bit stretched but thts fuckin awesome :lol:

panic
11-01-2004, 03:44 PM
i once stood and watched cops chase the rest of the team, and waited until the cops passed. One stopped and told me to stay put before he took off after the runners. Then i took off. It pays to be done first*.

REdRum
11-01-2004, 04:07 PM
^^^^ YEAH THATS TURE^^^^

MoNkEy
11-01-2004, 04:33 PM
this is to earsone,yer u can and its getaway story&#39;s not how u got caught lol

sika_2002
11-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by the infamous one@Oct 19 2004, 11:11 AM
my best chase story was when i hit some big wood thing where some dudes where buiding something, and 2 of the workers chased me with spades.....i ran a mile in fuckin 7 mins and im a fat bastard B)
try doing a throwie on the back door of one of those white vans when the people are in it. we didnt even notice till the guy stepped out and chased us a couple streets. bless the fat builders

Rik JamEs
03-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Don&#39;t click if you dont like to see grose dead people &#33; (http://www.robsell.com/pics/Run_From_Cops/)

^ I dont think i will ever run from the cops after seeing these pictures &#33;

MaD ScRiBbLeS
03-02-2005, 03:32 PM
eww that shit is nasty i looked at those pics. yeah id be scared to run too.

Rik JamEs
03-02-2005, 03:45 PM
^ i found those pictures by accident on google.... I think im gonna have nightmares that shit freaked me out

THEPOSTWHORE5000
03-02-2005, 04:32 PM
wtf that wasnt right..mods should delete that shit dude..

FatMasterSlim
03-02-2005, 04:40 PM
haha he said dont click on it but who can honestly resist clicking?

my gettin chased story...hmmm..none I dont run Im a ninja

FAT

Ume
03-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Earsone2004+Nov 1 2004, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Earsone2004 @ Nov 1 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MyTagsASpanishWord@Oct 17 2004, 09:25 PM
Mytagsaspanishword thats the biggest stupists fucking bullshit story if i ever heard one. Im not gonna even explain how stupid that was [/b][/quote]
i saw that on the bombing science news letter....

Alchohlics_Anonymous
03-02-2005, 05:25 PM
that shit looks mad fake...look at the head....it looks photoshopped.

CL3ver1
03-02-2005, 05:44 PM
yeh ^^^ and how did he manage to get his head stuck on the pole so strait? and even if he did like trip his head and or body is facin the wrong direction to make any sense at all *smh* kids these days with their damn technology haha

infer one
03-02-2005, 05:55 PM
fuck, that story was the biggest bunch of bullshit i ever heard, that sounded like some gossip youll pick up in 6th grade...

{MaD MIzE}
03-02-2005, 11:03 PM
i aint got nothin as good as the first post good story.

tasor_tbc
03-02-2005, 11:46 PM
yea that headless guy was definately photo shoped.....but still i think i am gonna throw up

NusRocT4C
03-03-2005, 04:10 AM
ok, i was in jefferson city missouri, at the main freight yard which is close to the capitol building, and is located directly, off of an access road and is highly visible, it was a sunday morning me and boy who writes war start hittin up cars with a streak, we git one off on at least every car, then my girl calls who is 20 minutes away and wants us to get her, we pick her and some paintup and head back to the lay up, its like 12:30 pm when we get back, were in between trains for a while do a couple two toners, clean up are mess and write as we start to get on our way we see a cop parked on the access road mugging us, my boy war starts heading for my car, the cop pulls down the drive so me and my girl head out, as we are walking up this street i look behind me and the cop car is right there, he creeps pass us but his attention is still on the lay up behind us, he pulls foward and parls next to my car, we through the cans in right in front of him and burn out and thats that. pretty wierd huh? well few weeks after that my car in constanly being tailed by a purple crown vic, everywhere, and is always around some spot. im glad i moved/

Juice+
03-03-2005, 12:21 PM
^^ man alive that would creep me out. Bein followed n&#39; shit... good thing you moved

CL3ver1
03-03-2005, 08:14 PM
ok here we go....
so last summer i was up in NYC and i was still TOY and what not....so i was tryin to get mad UPs so i decided to hit up a police station and then all the sudden i turned arround and saw like 20-30 cops so i run like 1 1/2 miles down the road then find this building anf climb up the fire escape an get on top of the roof....by this time S.W.A.T is envolved and they bring in the ghettos and ish so im running and i duck behind this duct an all i hear these bullets whizzing by an ish so i roll out slide down this electric cord an then jump on to a billboard... do a quick throw while they&#39;re shooting at me got me in the legg another skimmed my arm an put a wole in my can...so i drop it an run...slide down the billboard pole half way then jump on to this bridge....hook up my ropes an slide down...then all of the sudden 3 ghettos surrond me by this time im done with my roller....it was all the way down the side of the bridge...so i un-hook then fall into the water.....i swam my way to this trash bardge then rode it to the docks.....serious heat around Ny but they never caught me..... true story yoh

Haste
03-03-2005, 08:19 PM
that was just stupid....

Shyd...
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Sounds like the getting up graffiti game. With the s.w.a.t. chasing some writer and they drop them from helicopters.

infer one
03-03-2005, 09:50 PM
tell the cop you had diareah and thats why you ran from him

anarchyshok
03-03-2005, 10:02 PM
so there we were in a clean fr8 yard me and like 5 of my freinds and we bombed and we were about to head back and a cop van was on the tracks the cops got out so we started to run but there was nowhere to go there was only fences with barbwire on them so my freind picked up the bottom of the fense we all slid under and we were gone

Alchohlics_Anonymous
03-04-2005, 03:10 PM
cl3ver....that wasnt funny im sorry...

CL3ver1
03-05-2005, 08:51 AM
what u think my life is a JOKE?......im sorry ill lie next time to make it intresting....

ERAZ
03-05-2005, 04:53 PM
wasnt funny nice try tho.......close this thread uni.. unless we can get interesting stories that might have actually happened.

bigbomba'
03-05-2005, 05:22 PM
a oldman saw me hit up a throw on the side of a ups truck one night then i walked away... pretty intense tho

CL3ver1
03-06-2005, 11:28 AM
ok u want the full story?....i was walkin past a police station....then a cop pulled behind me asked why i was out sooo late....then i ran an i tripped....he helped me an drove me home end of story

taste
03-06-2005, 11:25 PM
I live near UALR the colage and I swim ther too, so one day I was doing a tag on the middle of one of the cross beam suports, one of the campus police called for more pigs, and he started to chase me. I dove in the pool completly clothed swam across and dissapeared through the emergency exit.

STZAfourtyfour
03-07-2005, 07:47 PM
well, this happened to me the other night,
i was out bombing the park and me and my friends hear the cops and we ran across the park and we run into a fence, lol then we hear the sirens getting closer, so we find the exit from the park and run back asap. anyways. yeah it sucks.

CHIRP1
03-07-2005, 09:09 PM
one time me and my friends were painting and this 9 year old girl with a machine gun came so we ran down the block&#33; and then there was a earth quake and&#33;&#33;...

Dr.evil
03-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by LOST@Oct 17 2004, 05:29 PM
:o ... :huh: no offence, but 2 stories is one hell of a drop.I have never herd of any bus runing at 3 in the morning and a helacopter? I don&#39;t beleive that shit at all. Do you got any pictures of the graff? what town was it in?
dude me and my bestfriend set off like 3(with 10 in each) roman candles in the middle of the night and there was a helicopter and 2 pigs rollin around

IKER
03-07-2005, 10:38 PM
ha hah ha ha 2 stories what the fuck yeah right becides bombing i skate and i for one think that is BULLSHIT they would hav broken somethink or been at least been hurting, 2 the cops would not go to the troubel to get a fuckin helicopter, but in the other hand if they landed on, or in something soft they could hav done it and it is possibel that the fuzz would go to that extent because they r fuckin gay :ph34r:

seckzoner
03-07-2005, 11:03 PM
i havent tried it yet, but i want to go bombing while on my bike. if i do get into a cop chase, i&#39;ll be able to get away faster than a pig..................... unless i get trapped, or have hard time getting up something, and i dont wanna ditch my bike? then im fucked.

esaem
03-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Yeah the helicopter this can be true if you&#39;re unlucky. Where I live it would never happen. I hardley see helicopers, they&#39;re not gonna dispatch a heli. for vandalism, but if there&#39;s one in the vicinity and they&#39;re not on a call they&#39;ll go

skateparadise
04-11-2005, 12:16 PM
that looks horrible.

moneyone
04-13-2005, 12:53 AM
I RUN FROM NOTHING.... HAHA

HAZE-38
05-01-2005, 12:24 AM
true story I was told....that some dude that one of my friends knew went bombing to the trainyards when some guy with a gun rins up to him and tells him to give him his clothes and shoes...this guy left him with nothing but his underware....at that he had to walk home like that...kida spooks me to come across someone like that at the yards when ever I go bombing

Crack Killz
05-01-2005, 07:54 AM
When I hit a cop in the face wit a krylon ultra flat black.

Crack Killz
05-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Besides, wouldn&#39;t you hear the helicopter from father away? how could it just have came out of nowhere?

rots1
05-01-2005, 02:26 PM
my best gettaway wuz wen me nd my boy wuz hitten a old factory (the roof)it was facin a main road.we went 2 go climb down the latter nd a cop was down there so we ran hopped down lik 10 feet nd den anutha lik 8 ran about 30 ft nd madde the turn 2 the main rd. nd there was a cop on foot so we escaped him nd went home.

epod
05-01-2005, 02:41 PM
loll wasnt really a getaway but anyways, i was tagging every door behind the movie theatre. theres like 12 so it looks cool from far bak with a tag on each... im on like the 4th.. im half way thru my O and the door starts to open... a lady is like omg wtf nd screams lol i move onto the next door.. 2 girls and a guy come out. their like wtf was that? they see me painting lol i look over and nod my head to them lol they nod back and go back inside lol. i think it scared me more than it did her tho, what are the chances that door would open the exact time im tagging it?

Nesty
05-01-2005, 03:35 PM
i heard seen was painting that big ol white HOLLYWOOD sign one time, and he got rolled on...rumor has it there were like five choppers and a squad of cop cars, and that he hid in a bush for five hours.

http://www.valladolidwebmusical.org/graffiti/historia/imagenes_graff/004_historia_img02.jpg

kid is CRAZY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

HVK!
05-01-2005, 03:39 PM
haha there was a whole thread on that incident i think.
yea there were copters and he had to hide inthe bushes for 2 hours.
nuts. someone should hit the grand canyon. lmao

Nesty
05-01-2005, 03:44 PM
hahaha word&#33;

Jugga
05-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by CL3ver1@Mar 6 2005, 11:28 AM
ok u want the full story?....i was walkin past a police station....then a cop pulled behind me asked why i was out sooo late....then i ran an i tripped....he helped me an drove me home end of story
lmfao...

That was a lot better than your first story...

haha..
Shit was funny...

Hpnotiq
05-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Ok so one time me and my homie just racked 2 cans of krylon we jumped on the bus then we got of like 3 stops ahead of where we would of got off at if we didnt have cans so we were walking and we were about to do a throwie on a wall but i then turned right and about half a mile away down the alley theres a black and white so we were like fuck lets go so we kept walking and we were wlking by bk and they had like these three wide brick pole things so my homie hit up mlc one letter on each brick pole thingy right infront of every one so i was like damn a cop just past by i hope he didnt see u so then we went into some other alley to finally bust our bomb right when we turn into the alley a car started speeding up and they rolled up into the alley so me and my homie threw the cans over the wall and when the car came behinf=d us some of the homies were in it saying fuck mlc a lafing and they were like the cops saw u and we told them give us a ride but they were going somewhere so they just left
me and my homie finished the bomb and we walked 2 the end of the ally and turned left and we saw the top lights of a blk an white tryin to hide behind another car
i guess they were looking 4 us so we just turned back jumped the wall into some apartments then walked across the field then jumped a wall into the p-lot of a church the we walked to the back or denny where we did another t.u on a dumpster then we boned out to a party and the funny thing is that this was all during the day

Nesty
05-02-2005, 12:15 AM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/decapitate.asp

i thought the same thing about how the body was facing an opposite direction that doesnt look right, but as the story goes the guy hit the point on the fence in the back of his neck with his body in front of the fence, and because of his reflexes his body twisted around so that his stomache was facing down. poor guy, lol

Kronone
05-02-2005, 06:52 PM
i spraypained a wall once n didnt get caught...it thot i was done

Klone
05-02-2005, 07:45 PM
My friend&#39;s backyard has a basketball court that we ballin on..sometimes the ball be bouncin up and over the fence sometimes..so we gotta climb the fence to get the ball or worser yet..go have way round the neighborhood to get on the other side if the fence because it&#39;s like in alley way where these town houses are on the other side. so his dad&#39;s friends makes like a secret gate fence so we can juss go through there without much problem..and from there, thats my best get away and sneaking out place..perfect spot too... :ph34r:

sian
05-03-2005, 10:44 PM
one time I was on an airplane and the inflight movie sucked so I started doing a huge piece next to my seat that like went down the whole row of seats but then some people noticed and were like "no" so I hijacked the plane and ran from the sky-cops for awile and then landed it somewere and ran to my house, I rule

Live4TheWall
05-03-2005, 11:21 PM
That makes me want to attack you for insulting me by making me read that. I hate you sian

snore
05-03-2005, 11:34 PM
where is the love ?

Hpnotiq
05-03-2005, 11:58 PM
I dont care if im not a thread overlooker person thing
u guys shouod post real srories not fake bullshit cuz it wastse our time when we waste 30 seconds reading it

shone
05-04-2005, 09:55 PM
i was doin a fill on the back of this truck and this homeless guy startd kicking the shit outta me
so i grabbed my can off the floor
smacked that ***** in the face and ran like shit
fun times

snore
05-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by shone@May 4 2005, 08:55 PM
i was doin a fill on the back of this truck and this homeless guy startd kicking the shit outta me
fun times
youve got to be kidding me.

<_<

Aven
05-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by shone@May 4 2005, 08:55 PM
fun times
.................................................. ..................................GAAAAAAYYYYY

das one
05-08-2005, 01:49 PM
the best get away would be done by those freerunner cats. they could leap from roof to roof and make a sick getaway.

for those who dont know who the freerunners are then got to this link and watch the short movie to get a better idea

http://www.squizzle.com/movieview.asp?id=2170

anonymous
05-09-2005, 04:24 PM
painting trains on a stopped track, hurd a truck trying to follow us iin a field me and 3 other writters, we ran and got away, we got to a friends car and figured he would have is keys, but nah.... he had dropped them sometime before that. we ran and all got split up, after about and hour not finding them i found escap, we went back found the keys..&#33;&#33; and all got away..&#33;&#33; - not to intense

another time painting trains in the same spot, a truck with train wheels came on the tracks we hadda run, one of our wreitters was suppose to grab escaps back pack BUT HE didnt, we ran through a swamp for about an hour also, got away, went back later and they people on the train truck hadent touched his back pack, our luck is that he had gone on a plane trip a couple weeks before and it had a ticket on his bag with his name addy and everything on it..lol. it was all good tho.

CoCo
05-09-2005, 09:42 PM
ive never been caught by a cop, but ive been caught by middle aged men trying to be heros about shit.

DismGraffiti
05-09-2005, 10:12 PM
i was painting under a bridge and i see red lights flashing, of course they werent after me but they still will fuck me up, so i hid behind a bridge pillar, and i was about to fall into a fucking moat thing that was green with nasty shit in it, and when he left we started again, but he came back. so that time we ran and he cought up, told us to go home.

this was in china and you can get your hands cut off for that shit so i was scared.

phez one bwc
05-10-2005, 06:38 AM
.dfgydvrr

sabe
05-16-2005, 03:26 AM
has anyone been on a roof bombing when they get spotted by a cop?

tonight was a first for me, and let me tell you... adrenalin is amazing. i flew down that building so fast (i was painting about 30ft up, and it was just a couple ledges that i used to get up there) i felt like spiderman.

then i just ran through so more allies and into a parkying lot where i rolled under a parked car. hid there for about 20 minutes. then got the balls to climb back up and finish.

shutdown
05-16-2005, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by phez one bwc@May 10 2005, 05:38 AM
in amsterdam the cops arent alowed to go on the tracks.

Sounds good.

Scott
05-16-2005, 09:35 AM
I don&#39;t know about other people&#39;s stories but I have some of my own.

- About a year and a half ago while painting, a few friends of mine found a decent yard so we naturally decided to paint. After about a half an hour of fucking around, it was late and we decided to head home. This decision was quickly halted by three people yelling out obscenities. We did our best to hide behind some freights, but the people kept yelling. Nearby, we saw a few flashlights and heard dogs, so we assumed it was the police. This flipped us out because we&#39;ve never been in a high-heated situation involving graffiti, so we ran into what one would refer to as a swamp. After hearing all kinds of crazy noises, one of my friends (Who&#39;s 17) begins to cry. We laughed at him and this made our persuers even more aware of our position. We then hid under trains, and they passed us, so we waited until they were a safe distance away, sprinted to the nearest store, and got our breath back. My freinds had a couple of scrapes and we were dirty as fuck, but were happy not to be arrested.

The clincher is, after walking back to my car we saw the would-be cops again, but to our surprise, the obscenities they were yelling were due to them being drunk, the dogs because they were taking their pets for a walk, and the flashlights because it was dark. Needless to say, we felt like morons.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Another story has to do with writers. Last year around this time, a good friend and partner in crime of mine began writing different names. Our city primarily consists of younger writers and we basically know the identities of most of our peers. We decided to paint a small damm near our houses, that was well known to all the graffiti writers throughout our city. When we got there, we had noticed that one of the worst and most notoriously annoying writer in the city had gone over an extremely better, and extremely more well know writer. This made my friend upset and he decided to go over the aforementioned writer&#39;s would-be piece.

After about an hour of writing, joking, fucking around and just talking, we decided it was time to leave. After walking out of the place and into the main streets, we noticed a car. It honked, pulled over and picked us up. We got in and to our amazement, the driver was the writer who we had just gone over. He asked us what we were up to and if we wanted to go to the damm to partake in some painting. We reluctantly accepted. After arriving, the person whom whe had crossed out FLIPPED that he had been disrespected and proceeded to paint over everything we had just done. This mixed with our secret resentment for the guy and his annoying qualities fueled a 3-month cross-out war with his so-called crew and our two-man group. I still don&#39;t believe that the dude knows who we are, but everytime we think about him turning red and acting very angry about what had happen, we laugh about it.

I&#39;ve also had to run away from countless places because of citizens calling the cops, and having the police arrive just seconds after we&#39;ve left.

skateparadise
05-16-2005, 11:36 AM
thanks for the novel

N0$1L'EARL"
05-18-2005, 11:06 AM
i hate it wen people call the cops.

dotone
05-18-2005, 03:52 PM
usually, i dont worry about cops because there are few roaming the streets at any given time. I worry about the good citizen fucks who, unlike most human beings that dont give a fuck, chase you and bitch you out and grab you by the collar and what not. And people wonder why inncoent people get shot and stabbed when they try to break shit up

DOUK or DIE
05-22-2005, 06:50 PM
when someone sees you and chases you you get some much adrenaline you just run like hell for miles

well thats mah expirience anyway

joker00
05-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by N0&#036;1L&#39;EARL"@May 18 2005, 10:06 AM
i hate it wen people call the cops.
I HTE COPS PERIOD

epod
05-23-2005, 04:18 PM
i hate people wh odont call cops.. that means THEYRE gonna deal wit you... that means you better get away or youre most likely dead.

N0$1L'EARL"
05-26-2005, 12:23 AM
if they chase me i just crack em in the head with a can,bounce,then come bak to get the can bak :ph34r:

LavakingX
05-27-2005, 07:59 PM
As much as you guys hate the cops
They are a lot more tolerant then the people who own what your writing on

Me and a friend were writing ,It was actually a lesson i was teaching some basic stuff becuase he was excellent at racking paint, it was in an alley in barkingside (With garages not one of those proper narrow alleys) and we heard a noise i wasn&#39;t worried but my friend seemed very frightened I thought it was just toyness but then i thought "This guy has been in stuff alot worse than graff something must be up". I carried on painting and casually said "what&#39;s wrong?" he told me some story about some guy called hammerheaad man he&#39;s a guy who chases people out of his house or the surrounding alleys.Unlike most people This guy doesn&#39;t stop he chases you with hammers (Hence the name) until he runs out of breath or catches you. "Urban Myth" i said as i finished my throw-up we continued as normal for about 10 minutes till the backdoor opened and out came some 7ft man with dungarees and a white t-shirt holding two hammers. I didn&#39;t want to run he would see us but the graffers instinct came over me the graffers immense curiousity I lent over the fence and in my british casual accent said "Right guv&#39;nor?" he didn&#39;t run he just walked towards the door taking big strides.We ran and he followed he chased us through about half of barkingside it waslike a horror film you don&#39;t know
how scary it was climbing on a roof and seeing him walking around then seeing you.

I didn&#39;t want to have this guy out there so i had a plan i attracted him and ran to another nearby alley where a crew i&#39;m on good terms with hang out.When the man arrived they all produce switchblades or picked up debri off the ground. The man knew he was beaten so he walked off "Just don&#39;t do it again&#33;" he said in fairly friendly voice "Ok i won&#39;t...."I said quite shocked :blink: I see him walking around every now and again when he see&#39;s me he smiles probably scared or something.

Bad thing is...we never finished our lesson my friend is still a shit graff artist.

eternal
05-01-2006, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by &#045;&#045;&#62;MaNiK1<&#045;&#045;@Oct 17 2004, 05:16 PM

ha i watched dis 1 ovma mates frend (IN NSW)....dey were like piecin trains n sum security started chasin all 3 ov em......anway d camera man chased 1 ov em and so did the security any wayz u see d dude runin n d security like 4-8 metres behind and he looked back n saw d security....stopped turned around n smack...cracked him 2 d jaw, d security fell 2 d floor, he took hiz keyz, stick n jacket n like walked back like nothing happened funny shit

SEZ
05-01-2006, 05:26 AM
that 2 stories crap is bull shit&#33; if you gonna start a topic atleast tell a true storie shit head&#33;

fudgeymoose
05-01-2006, 07:49 AM
I do Parkour (freerunning), gets me the fuck outta there in time.
I scale walls like a monkey. :P

toxus
05-01-2006, 08:28 AM
i&#39;ll tell you a story, me and my mate, got chased by his own dad, for hiting an electrical box...

molotow_15
05-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by oblong@Oct 18 2004, 12:10 AM
they dont call choppers
for graffiti atacks
check your head
grow a brain
depends how high your stories are
10 metres onto grass or soft would just giv you a bad leg
ive done 12 metres into a role
so shit wudent break your legs

Blak-T
05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
ive saw this lady jump from three stories and all she had was sprained ankle....true story.

Attican
05-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by fudgeymoose@May 1 2006, 06:49 AM
I do Parkour (freerunning), gets me the fuck outta there in time.
I scale walls like a monkey. :P
That&#39;s such a good idea dude, I completely agree. I&#39;m learning some from my friend, and I can jump a 5 foot fence (I&#39;m 5&#39;5") without breaking a stride or losing any speed...it&#39;s extremely helpful.

Guys, if any of your friends do parkour, definitely ask for some pointers.

anarchy
05-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Ok heres my story.
lemme start this by sayin theres this one 60 year oldguy whos crazy as fuck and always tries to be a hero and catch us doin shit, he usually fires his 20 gauge up in the air and yells "IM GINNA BRAKE YUR LEGS&#33;" We run. this is followed by "FUCKIN KIDS&#33; IM CALLIN DA COPS&#33;"

Me and 3 friends were out ringing and running, eggin houses stupid shit. Then we get to this one guys house, my friends like this guys a fuckin asshole lets fuck his house up. (as he breaks out a bag of quarter sticks.) So we whip are heiny bottles on his driveway. We break out the sticks and blow up his mailbox, then his doghouse, (he wasnt home btw) we come back to the front yard and our lookin at his yard laughin as my friend messes up all his other shit. THEN i hear "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YUR DOIN BOY&#33;&#33;" I feel a hand on my neck, i spin around and punch him in the face. We run like fuck to our friends fort. Their there around a fire wit a couple of blunts. we take a couple of hits and we see cops sriens and all (our country cops have nuttin better to do.) zoomin towards our friends house. Fuck. We run through a fuckin scary ass woods. THen we get to a swamp. My friends like fuck dude we gotta, We run through, my shoe flyes off in the process, i grab it and run through wit a sock on. We run to my friends back door. Fuck. its locked. My friend peaks around the house, FUCK THE COPS ARE HERE BANGIN ON THE DOOR AND SHIT. THERE COMMIN AROUND&#33; I hide in his empty hottub and idk where my friends hid, my friend waits till cops leave then lets us in.

this is the first and prolly the last time i got to punch a person 50 years older than me in the mouth.
:P

Attican
05-01-2006, 12:54 PM
A lot things in that story seem quite bullshit-ish...and besides, what does it have to do with graffiti?

anarchy
05-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Attican@May 1 2006, 11:54 AM
A lot things in that story seem quite bullshit-ish...
whats the point of anyone posting there story if someone is just gonna come along and call you a bullshitter....?

so fuck off. kthnx.

MacDreRIP11104
05-01-2006, 01:59 PM
one time i was walking at night with my cuzzo and we were looking for some Thizz(X, E, MDMA, methylenedioxymethamphetamine whatever you wanna cal it) we asked alot of peopl and no1 had any so i started getting annoyed and there was this girl walking our way. and my friend was just goin home.. so my friend turned the corner when we were close to the girl and i kept walking i said "you got some thizz?" she was like thizz?? i said ecstasy, she said yea i got this.. she seriously looked like she was 15. but she pulled out a bag with like 20 pills in it. i was like lemme buy some she said alright lets walk this way she had the bag in her left hand i think then my friend ran up and smashed into her and she dropped em.. i picked em up. and the girl tried yelling and hitting but it wasnt phasing me. so we walked off. so we got our thizz they were Yellow Smiley Faces with a candy coat lol so we walk to some appartment i dont know how but were in this place chillin with like 4 other dudes and like 6 bitches. then like this older bitch looked like she was 35 came up to me horny as fuck and im only 17 i gave her a pill and we left we went and fucked somewhere. then all i remember is it was morning and i was walking to the police station from my moms car.. i was gettin locked up for something. i reach in my pocket and i still had the thizz on me and some chronic. so i pulled it out and threw it on the ground(wasnt gonna need it in jail) i walked in and i see no bunks just little ass beds on the ground. there was one section with like 15 people then the other section had like 150 i walkedin to the 15 peopoe section and the lady was lookin for a spot for me and she said "The guys in Dblock are gonna have fun with you" i said what. im not tryna get fucked. and she said hold on i need to find u a spot i pointed in the little section "right there lemme stay right there" she said yea i guess thatll be fine.. then i get settled and i notice my older cousin is in there. i say whatup and whatnot then i lay on my half ass bed.. and i close me eyes and i turn on my ipod. dont know how i got my ipod ion there but whever then next thing i know i get smashed hard in the face. by some big black dude, and im in jaiil with older dudes non my age.. then im like yo cuzzo help me out i need backup then i remember my cousin sayin i got you then he tried to hit the dude and he busted me in my nose then he fucked the dude up and threw him back to his section. it seemed like i was there for like 50 hours but it was only the first day.. then i reached in my pocket and i still had my thizz and my bomb.. i popped a pill or 2 offered to the other cell mates then i remember clinching my teeth real tight... THEN I WOKE UP AND WENT TO SCHOOL.. this is a real dream that i had last night lol and it happened like that as far as i can remember damn i typed alot

anarchy
05-01-2006, 02:15 PM
woah thats weird...

Attican
05-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Haha...sometimes I wonder how our minds come up with shit like that.

Seek139
05-01-2006, 02:53 PM
i had a wierd dream i was walking away from the yard and i was on a cliff above the NS bridge in 610 and i just remember it turning into a cartoon and my body like turned into rubber and i ended up turning into one my 3d piece&#39;s and i got hit by the train.

step one
05-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Fifty rolled up, I was in the middle of bombing a billboard that was on a rooftop...he shined his spotlight (I guess the douche bag didn&#39;t realize the board was lit up?)I just looked at him turned around bombed one more, he got on his radio and I took off to the other side of the building, once again intelligent cop…I planned this, he didn’t…building was fence and barbed an all sides I hopped on a dumpster and climbed a drain pipe to get up there…he was to big for that shit...I got to the back and scaled down the rear drain ran off into the night and the fat ass stood around like a retard…

MacDreRIP11104
05-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by MacDreRIP11104@May 1 2006, 12:59 PM
one time i was walking at night with my cuzzo and we were looking for some Thizz(X, E, MDMA, methylenedioxymethamphetamine whatever you wanna cal it) we asked alot of peopl and no1 had any so i started getting annoyed and there was this girl walking our way. and my friend was just goin home.. so my friend turned the corner when we were close to the girl and i kept walking i said "you got some thizz?" she was like thizz?? i said ecstasy, she said yea i got this.. she seriously looked like she was 15. but she pulled out a bag with like 20 pills in it. i was like lemme buy some she said alright lets walk this way she had the bag in her left hand i think then my friend ran up and smashed into her and she dropped em.. i picked em up. and the girl tried yelling and hitting but it wasnt phasing me. so we walked off. so we got our thizz they were Yellow Smiley Faces with a candy coat lol so we walk to some appartment i dont know how but were in this place chillin with like 4 other dudes and like 6 bitches. then like this older bitch looked like she was 35 came up to me horny as fuck and im only 17 i gave her a pill and we left we went and fucked somewhere. then all i remember is it was morning and i was walking to the police station from my moms car.. i was gettin locked up for something. i reach in my pocket and i still had the thizz on me and some chronic. so i pulled it out and threw it on the ground(wasnt gonna need it in jail) i walked in and i see no bunks just little ass beds on the ground. there was one section with like 15 people then the other section had like 150 i walkedin to the 15 peopoe section and the lady was lookin for a spot for me and she said "The guys in Dblock are gonna have fun with you" i said what. im not tryna get fucked. and she said hold on i need to find u a spot i pointed in the little section "right there lemme stay right there" she said yea i guess thatll be fine.. then i get settled and i notice my older cousin is in there. i say whatup and whatnot then i lay on my half ass bed.. and i close me eyes and i turn on my ipod. dont know how i got my ipod ion there but whever then next thing i know i get smashed hard in the face. by some big black dude, and im in jaiil with older dudes non my age.. then im like yo cuzzo help me out i need backup then i remember my cousin sayin i got you then he tried to hit the dude and he busted me in my nose then he fucked the dude up and threw him back to his section. it seemed like i was there for like 50 hours but it was only the first day.. then i reached in my pocket and i still had my thizz and my bomb.. i popped a pill or 2 offered to the other cell mates then i remember clinching my teeth real tight... THEN I WOKE UP AND WENT TO SCHOOL.. this is a real dream that i had last night lol and it happened like that as far as i can remember damn i typed alot
oh yea and whatever i did i remember i was in there for 2 years.

step one
05-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Yo retard...E isn&#39;t very good for sex, you will mad overheat...E makes everything feel good when you get touched...its a euphoric sensation not sexual...lol, you herb

MacDreRIP11104
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM
wtf?? did i say it was?? you act like ive never touched it before

anarchy
05-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Seek139@May 1 2006, 01:53 PM
i had a wierd dream i was walking away from the yard and i was on a cliff above the NS bridge in 610
you&#39;re in the 610?

umop 3pisdn
05-02-2006, 03:38 PM
i think he means a road...

syrup2
05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
I was getting some rollers done in this kind of industrial area and a 2 cop squad car pulled thorugh both of the cops told me to come down from the building and they would use force so i thought for a second and was like i come down i go to jail if i jump to the other building and try to run i could get away but i also could kill myself so i jumped to the next building wasne that much of a jump maybe 4 feet but i got hella far away and took the bus back home ....then i drank mountin dew cuz its hella cutty lol

gnarlatron3030
05-18-2006, 11:53 PM
mountain dew issss pretty bomb.
good job man

syrup2
05-20-2006, 05:41 PM
know how i do if it isint green and filled with suger and and caffine then i aint want it yaddidmean

Cego3
05-21-2006, 12:23 AM
one time me, my bro, and our friend were painting this bridge that everyone in our city has hit so were just painting and taking our time when a cop rolls up and starts talking to our friend while me and my bro book it after about 20 feet i realized i forgot the paint so i did one of those baseball slides grabbing at the cans and caps threw it in a backpack then ran acrossed a 1/2 finished bridge and a couple miles ( been smoking 7 years ) to this place were they store those Big cement things that go under the ground ( sewer things i think ) and were lying down so cops cant see us and my bro starts marking all the cement things so i take a black rusto with a OD on it a start hitting them up too. well after about 2 hours we start walking back figureing there gone when we get a phone call from our friend saying to come back to the car and were like YES the cop just let us off but just in case we hide the paint under some dirt and walk back ditching our cigs in bushes and my lighter broke hitting the ground ( i had had it for like 6 years ) so we go back and the sheriffs sitting there reading the paper with our friend in the back of the car. Well we were parked illegally so those preppy bastard citizens called the cops and on bringing up the plate he saw that my bro had previous graff charges and thats why he came down to the bridge. We all got &#036;312 tickets when my cousin has got less for drunk driving and possesion of X ( BULL SHIT ) and when we go back to pick up the paint our friend is like yeah man my friend told me where you supposed to park to not get cought ( THANK YOU FOR THE LATE NOTICE ) well we pick up our paint. caps, cigs, and my broken lighter and when were putting it in the car the sheriff is watching us from the corner so we wave and he nods back (didnt say shit to us) my friend payed all &#036;312 of his ticket while me and my bro went to court my bros ticket was reduced to &#036;186 and mine to &#036;135 because im under 16 and now where in the process of paying them off. Not very actionitive but it was when it happened ( i was on speed ).

Kl(one)
05-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Both of these just happened last night.
I was bored so me and Azzy went and started rearranging sign letters and shit. We were bored and making some realstate offices sign say "See us Come on our new spring listings" and "Hicks and hot nads" and "Grand penis in me" was some funny shit at the time. We would finish by grabbing letters from multiple signs and Putting them up else where, Just the letters to make our names, and put those up. So anyhow, I have on my shirt mask( a black shit that I can see through, just wrap it around the head and *POOF* insta ninja) And some guys like " I should call the cops" So I yelled back "FINE THAN&#33;" and we left. Bout ten minutes later (At this point we were across the highway and just getting onto roofs and shit) a white car (read: pigs) pulls up. We see it coming and being in the middle of a parking lot I run like greased fuck and hide under some stairs. No shit. Just a pair of wooden stairs, like a whole 10 secounds later Azzy is beside me. So the car goes past us. Brakes, turns and stops right in front of us. At this point I almost bolted. Then drives off.
Another incident involving me and Azzy was her hiding in a picnic table and me jumping up over a fence off stacks of boxes. Some cool shit wen on after wards.

EGO31
05-22-2006, 07:53 PM
no one seen me yet&#33;&#33; ever Almost got caught crossing out this guy in a crew and the head of the crew came up almost behind me i just left my stuff and booked there was only a bottle of homemade ink-paint stuff which i was pouring over the guy&#39;s blowup.

OveRDoSeD
05-23-2006, 05:47 AM
one day I took my girl to the train yard, and I had been painting the yard for a couple of years now, I had the best way to get in and out, and the best spot for whoever had the car to park, my girl parked and we started heading over, I had a back pack full of rusto and krylon, caps markers etc. we got in, she only wanted to come to see what it was like to paint the yards cause I was ALWAYS talking about it, she was cross country leader 2 years in highschool so she could dip like a mofo... anyways, I get in and I get to the trains in the back, so I start doin some fills, I get the first one done, and I dont know what the fuck made her so horny, maybe the fact that we were doin so much shit against the law or something, but yeah she grabs me and starts kissing me and telling me how horny she is, but I said hold up let me finish painting I dont wanna get caught, so we continue kissing for a moment, cause she is fucking gorgeous and just takes my breathe away everytime she even smiles at me.... but yeah, I start painting and throwin up quick fills on like 3 different trains in the back, she is still grabbing me and kissing me and yeah, so I got 2 cans of light blue rusto 1 can of watermelon krylon and 1 rusto flat black, so I just do her name and my street name on the train, when I finished fillin her name, she turned me around slammed me up against the train and started kissin me, I went along with it, but the paint was wet and fucked my shirt up and the back of my neck and a little bit of my hair and the back of my hat were now light blue, she said that she wanted to fuck right now, so I thought FUCK IT, what better place than my favorite train yard??? so I walked her over a bit where there wasnt wet paint like 2 feet over, I just lifted her up against the train and did my thing, when I was finished I got back to her name, like 20 times more focused lol and alot happier, so I finish her name, and I thought I seen a light so I looked over and didnt see anything I started my outline, and I see lights, and its a dude on foot with a flash light, usualy they had trucks but he wasnt in one, ofcourse I just said babe follow me, and we ran I was holding her hand so she didnt get lost, we got to the fence and I boosted her over, we ran to the car, I told her to keep the doors unlocked just incase we got chased, she did, so we got in the car, the guy didnt see us, but im sure he heard us run, maybe fucking too who knows??? I had a blunt in her glove department, she didnt smoke but was cool about me smoking cause I was never a dick to her or anything, I lit it up and smoked about half(some goody so I was high), I put it out and started kissing her this time, she told me I was trippin triein to kiss her with that cotton mouth, but we went and got a drink up at the gas station, when we got back to my house my mom was at work and she works night so yea house to myself and her, that night was sooooooooooooooooooooo fucking amazing, god I love her... :D

Wilt
05-23-2006, 03:01 PM
The thing what got me startin graff was me and two of me freinds robbed 3 cans of paint out of a building site and got into our school grounds and were gona write Mc.Flaps(our principal) takes it up the arse when the janitor start screamin at us and we pulled a legger and had to hop the fence. the next day we saw the janitor painting over what we got done: McFla

grimace
05-23-2006, 10:52 PM
man i was at school takina shit in a handicapped stall witht he handle bars and shit, i got board so i decided to fuckin draw this chracter on the wall with a candycane ataached toa string that went up to the top of the door over the coat hanger like a pully or some shit, anyways im in there for like 20 mins, this fuckin cop walks in an strolls around, so im like fuck and i cool out, he finnaly leaves, when i get up to l;eave the same cop and a asistent principle start to come in so i fuckin go back to classto grab some pencils and whatnot to go draw in the other room, on my way back i see the two dudes and another principle comin towards me sayin hey man come with me, what were u doin in there? i was crapin man, no yur wernt u were drawing on the wall, ughh no i was crapin then i pulled out some toilet paper from my pocket(the bathrooms dont have toilet paper, so i stole some from a teacher) and ways they kept fuckin with me so i said fine i did it and they made me fuckin paint ove r bunch of graffiti around schhol and shit, and tried to expell me, but i talked my way out of that

G-RAF
05-23-2006, 11:19 PM
haha u wer shittin.. that was a grimace move..

graffitispot.com
05-23-2006, 11:27 PM
I was on aroof and a gut seen me from the window and started screaming get down so i sneacked down the fire escap[e...

OveRDoSeD
05-24-2006, 04:42 AM
suck sumthin.

OveRDoSeD
05-26-2006, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by OveRDoSeD@May 23 2006, 04:47 AM
one day I took my girl to the train yard, and I had been painting the yard for a couple of years now, I had the best way to get in and out, and the best spot for whoever had the car to park, my girl parked and we started heading over, I had a back pack full of rusto and krylon, caps markers etc. we got in, she only wanted to come to see what it was like to paint the yards cause I was ALWAYS talking about it, she was cross country leader 2 years in highschool so she could dip like a mofo... anyways, I get in and I get to the trains in the back, so I start doin some fills, I get the first one done, and I dont know what the fuck made her so horny, maybe the fact that we were doin so much shit against the law or something, but yeah she grabs me and starts kissing me and telling me how horny she is, but I said hold up let me finish painting I dont wanna get caught, so we continue kissing for a moment, cause she is fucking gorgeous and just takes my breathe away everytime she even smiles at me.... but yeah, I start painting and throwin up quick fills on like 3 different trains in the back, she is still grabbing me and kissing me and yeah, so I got 2 cans of light blue rusto 1 can of watermelon krylon and 1 rusto flat black, so I just do her name and my street name on the train, when I finished fillin her name, she turned me around slammed me up against the train and started kissin me, I went along with it, but the paint was wet and fucked my shirt up and the back of my neck and a little bit of my hair and the back of my hat were now light blue, she said that she wanted to fuck right now, so I thought FUCK IT, what better place than my favorite train yard??? so I walked her over a bit where there wasnt wet paint like 2 feet over, I just lifted her up against the train and did my thing, when I was finished I got back to her name, like 20 times more focused lol and alot happier, so I finish her name, and I thought I seen a light so I looked over and didnt see anything I started my outline, and I see lights, and its a dude on foot with a flash light, usualy they had trucks but he wasnt in one, ofcourse I just said babe follow me, and we ran I was holding her hand so she didnt get lost, we got to the fence and I boosted her over, we ran to the car, I told her to keep the doors unlocked just incase we got chased, she did, so we got in the car, the guy didnt see us, but im sure he heard us run, maybe fucking too who knows??? I had a blunt in her glove department, she didnt smoke but was cool about me smoking cause I was never a dick to her or anything, I lit it up and smoked about half(some goody so I was high), I put it out and started kissing her this time, she told me I was trippin triein to kiss her with that cotton mouth, but we went and got a drink up at the gas station, when we got back to my house my mom was at work and she works night so yea house to myself and her, that night was sooooooooooooooooooooo fucking amazing, god I love her... :D
quoting myself because this is byfar the best story on this thread, and its true so fuck you nucca&#33;

NesEpic
06-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Ok, so me and 3 other people were out bombing on a construction site.. i had two look outs, and one other person bombed with me.. so as we&#39;re bombing my buddy yells out "Get the fuck out of here, theres a van speeding up here"

We run and grab our bikes. I hop on, he cuts us off, squeels his tires and starts honking, and gets out of his van. It&#39;s an old man.. he yells "What the fuck do you think you&#39;re doing" to all of us.. I start to pedal away on my bike.. The thing doesnt shift but I start going at a good speed. He runs after me cos i&#39;m the main guy.. leaves his van running.. So my friend goes for his van, the old man runs back to his van, as he hops in his van to chase after us I took a paint can wrote "FuckU" in red letters on the van. He starts backing up to try and hit me.. Oh shit. I take the same paint can and smash out his back window on his green van.. he squeels away. About half an hour later police go past us when we&#39;re hiding in a back lane and just miss us.. they didn&#39;t notice us..

We just narrowly escaped them and let me just say.. i won&#39;t be back at that neighbourhood for a while.

J.A.B.
06-08-2006, 01:26 AM
overdose. whip whip..pussy whipped

dismal
06-08-2006, 01:37 AM
umm i run fast and then hide somwhere lol

To.The.Beat
06-08-2006, 02:05 AM
The best story I got is pretty shit but I&#39;m stoned so it will be already I jumped some fences and shit it was alright but lucky I didn&#39;t get eaten by a dog or somerthing hey.

weaponer
06-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by oblong@Oct 18 2004, 12:10 AM
they dont call choppers
for graffiti atacks
check your head
grow a brain
I dont know have u heard a sports called Parkour ? Or Le Parkour as it is in french.. i think. Well anyway this is a sports where u use ur urban environment as ur playground. U jump over a high fences, jump down a HUGE drops and over big gaps, climb up to a places where "normal" people cant and sum other cool stuff. Its very useful hobby for a writer &#33; And bout this 2 story jump id say its not even a big one when watching the things that those parkourers do :blink: Ill check back later if i can find u link to this one video where u can see the biggest gap jumped by a real human. By a guy called David Pelle who invented Le Parkour.

MILink
06-08-2006, 04:20 PM
yah that parkour stuffs crazy me and my friends used to play a game called suicide where you had to get from one part of town to the other in just a stright line it was sweet never really played much thought being the fat one of the group :lol:

svker
06-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Had just finish a bomb on this highway dept. truck trailer near the Metro Train tracks.
I&#39;d planned to hit every truck in the yard that night. Then I heard a dispatcher talking look overtwo cops where sitting there and one coming my way. Duck, ran real low, dipset into the woods down the tracks. When I got far enough away got back onto the tracks. Found this nice little building that just got buff a couple of weeks ago, so I bomb the hell out of it. *Lazy-Buffers* work on that sh*t b&#33;@ch&#33; I hit the back, and 2 sides from top to bottom. Normally, it&#39;s only one bomb and a tag there for them to buff.
Out of paint now&#33; Now when I got closer to the next Metro stop my gut told me to not walk all the way down to the stop. I hit a fence on the other side was these drunken college kids walking from some party. :ph34r: I slowly walk 10 yards behind them, that&#39;s when I notice 3 cops cars sitting and waiting by the train stop. One keep pacing back and forth. I was maybe 50 yards away so they never saw me. chill outside the dorm with drunken chicks until the train started to run again. Later, I hear that they were checking the woods near my first stop thinking I might still be hiding out. Smooth Operator, I&#39;ll bomb them punks later :lol: Just glad that I rock solo.

9 cans of Krylon Ultra Flat Black, an herbal remedy, so holla BACK&#33;&#33;

splif2
06-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Aight i got a tight fuckin story this shit is so dope it will blow the fuck out of ur stories, kk so 1 of my good friends were sleepin ova so i was like FUCK dude i want a cookie right no, and so i went upstairs and i was like o hell ya cause i saw the cookie jar and so i opened it and stuck my hand inside, just as i was touchin a huge soft chocolate chip cookie, my mom pops out fuckin no were and she was like, wat u think ur doin young man, and so i was like hihi ul never catch me alive u dumb bitc, and i ran into my basement and locked the doo, it was pretty rad :ph34r:

G-RAF
06-09-2006, 03:30 PM
holy fuk eh^^^ wasnt that a rush??

ju99al0B0mber
06-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by splif2@Jun 9 2006, 01:54 PM
Aight i got a tight fuckin story this shit is so dope it will blow the fuck out of ur stories, kk so 1 of my good friends were sleepin ova so i was like FUCK dude i want a cookie right no, and so i went upstairs and i was like o hell ya cause i saw the cookie jar and so i opened it and stuck my hand inside, just as i was touchin a huge soft chocolate chip cookie, my mom pops out fuckin no were and she was like, wat u think ur doin young man, and so i was like hihi ul never catch me alive u dumb bitc, and i ran into my basement and locked the doo, it was pretty rad :ph34r:
that was fucking dumb

svker
06-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ju99al0B0mber+Jun 9 2006, 05:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ju99al0B0mber &#064; Jun 9 2006, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-splif2@Jun 9 2006, 01:54 PM
that was fucking dumb [/b][/quote]
dumbass de mierda&#33;&#33;

فوكينغ دومباس

Keffer
06-09-2006, 07:53 PM
hahaha moderatly funny though

impure616
06-09-2006, 11:07 PM
ok so one day at about 2 me and three of my homies just finished exams so we found this spot behind a building so we looked around only thing there was what we thought was a abandoned bus it had blinds on the windows and was all shitty so we had a bag filled with about 15 cans, we were going to do some pieces so we started our outlines. about 15 min in a green car pulled up to the bus a asian dude got out and started pounding on the door of the bus, he didnt see us so we king of hid on some brush. two hippies came out of the bus and they started arguing with the asian. I guess he was telling them that they couldnt be there he had all kinds of paperwork and shit. He got on the phone and about five minutes later a cop showed up. my dumbass friend got up and started painting again. the asian dude sees him and points. so we fucking booked it we were on our bikes and about 5 min away from the skate park. we took off and the cop gos and gets in his car startin to back up. we knew the area so we cut onto trails and shit and made it to the park there were like 5 other riders there so we just dropped into a bowl and chilled for like 20 then went home.

k1ng
06-10-2006, 05:37 AM
me and me m8s were doing sum pieces in a train yard and a security gaurd crawled out from a train grabed me m8s leg he stamp oon the security gaurd in a mater of 10 mins were in a cell wif a £200 fine

**MATEO**
06-10-2006, 10:27 AM
I&#39;ve ran a few times.

Anok
06-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Not getting caught, is my best story.

OveRDoSeD
06-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by J.A.B.@Jun 8 2006, 12:26 AM
haha yeah right bitch... if u read my getaway story shit I was trieing to paint, not fuck in a busy train yard.

magic nyc
06-26-2006, 01:34 AM
I was painting over at the tracks, and its in an inbankment 20feet down slope in the middle of no where, and im with this other kid my boy, being look out when i fucking hobo comes out of no where and scares the shit out of uss so we running and I threw a full fucking rusto and hit him in the face but he still chased up and over the fence im not going back their till im like 6 deep and we fuck him up, im sure he had a knife or some shank too

ZoNe1
06-26-2006, 12:08 PM
So i was walking home from visting my girl at her job minding my own shit just puttin up stickers and out of no where this motha fucker strait comes after me so i think he must just want some weed or somethen not realy stressin but my bad he get close and grabs me i elbow the bitch on the face and run across the intersection into some apartments i jump this fence end up at some medical weed place but i gotta say it was fuckin random

sark
06-26-2006, 01:15 PM
one time me and me main man where paintin on trackside container when all we hear frm look out is cop so it passes down to me m8 as cop car so we fuckin run so fast jump over a fence straight into a bog loose me shoes but manage to get em back and then meet up with rest off em to our surprise it was a man walkin a police dog but ow well we got away and they walked bk the other way and we walked the other way as i had a bag full off paint and pens but we did one back to me gaff and nothin happend so was all cool.

REMEK
06-26-2006, 01:29 PM
i&#39;ve never had a chase from cops but my mate&#39;s was chased by 2 painting the wrong part of a legal wall&#33; 2 of them got warnings.

G-RAF
06-26-2006, 05:28 PM
painting over sum gang graff during mid day.. n sum bitch comes out saying cops are comin n how she didnt want her neighborhood to look ghetto n all so we just walked away... simple as that

molotow_15
06-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by sark@Jun 26 2006, 06:15 PM
one time me and me main man where paintin on trackside container when all we hear frm look out is cop so it passes down to me m8 as cop car so we fuckin run so fast jump over a fence straight into a bog loose me shoes but manage to get em back and then meet up with rest off em to our surprise it was a man walkin a police dog but ow well we got away and they walked bk the other way and we walked the other way as i had a bag full off paint and pens but we did one back to me gaff and nothin happend so was all cool.
liar :lol:
becuase i kno who you are, your like the only other painter in my town
:P :blink:

sane013
06-30-2006, 11:51 AM
Yeah and if he is the only writer in your town besides you. How do you know he isnt chased by cops? he can still be chased by cops even when he is the only writer in town :P :lol: :unsure:

molotow_15
06-30-2006, 12:04 PM
he&#39;s never been chased by cops because i know him
i paint with him

Mev
06-30-2006, 04:06 PM
ok me my friend that&#39;s a girl were hittin&#39; up a train and there was a gas station right by were we were hittin&#39; up the train and we hear a snap and some foot steps then we see this cop truck, kinda suburban like cop truck come to the gas station so I finish my shit, then we jet, go to our car and drive off.

Mev
06-30-2006, 04:08 PM
ok me my friend that&#39;s a girl were hittin&#39; up a train and there was a gas station right by the railroad tracks, after about 10 minutes we hear a snap and some foot steps on the other side of the train. then about 3 minutes later we see this cop truck, kinda suburban like truck with the siren lights on top come to the gas station so I finish my shit, then we jet, go to our car and drive off.

FritoLay
06-30-2006, 10:53 PM
One time when I was real toy, I snuck into a preschool yard, rakced paint and screwed with wd4, started tagging slides with curse words, then suddenly we see a cop at the cvs across the street. Back then I could barely climb fences, so my friend jumped the fence hid behind the shed, and I had trouble climbing it, and was like shit imma be busted&#33;&#33;. It was scary, because the cop had its sirens and had got out. After 15 tense minutes, the cop drove off. Then we waited another 5 minutes for everything to be ok, then went home.

Its really scary when youre a toy and young (12)

NeWoNeCaKcRu!
07-01-2006, 12:55 AM
a couple weeks ago i was hittin this roof spot of a belly dancin studio it was like 3 o clokc in the mornin but i was stupid enough to assume the neighbors and shit would be asleep...well i had finished my fill and was startin my outline and my friend gave me the secret meow signal....well i heard a car just stop so i froze then heard him say get the fuck on the ground(it was a cop and they were talkin to my friend) but i couldnt just sit on the roof and wait so i jumped from the roof over a fence into a yard and continued jumpin fences..well i was in a backyard and i could see to the street and i saw a cop car reverse real quick and stop in the drive way and started walkin towards where i was...well i knew he didnt see me so runnin now would just attract attention so i crouched real low and just watched him flash his light around (p.s i was scared as shit and i think i even wet my pants no joke) well he happend not to notice me but there were cops pretty much everywhere around me except in this yard so i just walked up towards the house....well i saw cops in the yard next to me and i thought about getting in this garbage can....well instead i walked towards the front yard and then saw and undercover cop and he was like wat are you doing and shit and i was like just chillin...well he brought me to his squad car and asked me my name and where i lived and shit....luckily the idiot cops didnt read me my rights so not only would it not hold up at all in court but there is no court case&#33; the bad part is that i have to pay get the BRICK pressure washed and buy all that anti graffiti chemical shit....

sane013
07-01-2006, 11:04 AM
^ Thats fucked up dude. Cuz it isnt cheap i think?? but nice story and nice spot :)

A few days ago i thought i was really in shit cuz when i came home from work with the train there was also a women on the station (it was 12:00 Midnight) i looked the women right into her face and she even smiled to may and say hi. While she was walking home i passed her by on my bike. When i drove for about 3min. i passed a school i climbed into the schoolyard and toke my Markers (i&#39;ve always got them with me). I tagged the school i made 10 tags on one really big wall so i was working on that tags for about 1min. and i climbed into the schoolyard and walked to the place was 1,5min. and walked back. but while i was walking bag the women on the station was walking there and she looked at my tags. I climbed bag out of the schoolyard and the women still looked at me. I drove away with my bike and went home. But the big problem is that that fucking women knows where i work. So its still exciting when i&#39;m working cuz when she betrays me the cops knows where to find me. (it isnt a big chase story or what and it doesnt sound exciting while i&#39;m writing it but it was pretty exciting for me)

OveRDoSeD
07-01-2006, 06:49 PM
thats the dumbest thing i&#39;ve ever heard and you&#39;re a fucking toy.

OveRDoSeD
07-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by J.A.B.@Jun 8 2006, 12:26 AM
psssssssshhhhhhhht&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; painting trains then gettin pussy while ur doin it, then painting more trains, that was a great night and u know u would&#39;ve enjoyed it too sucka&#33; <_<

k1ng
07-01-2006, 07:11 PM
paint and pussy cant get better

T R E O
07-02-2006, 01:14 AM
^^haha.really.can get no better than your girl tellin you shes horny as a motherfuck.ahah

sane013
07-02-2006, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by OveRDoSeD@Jul 1 2006, 05:49 PM
thats the dumbest thing i&#39;ve ever heard and you&#39;re a fucking toy.
Lol dude fuck off. If there is one thing i&#39;m not its that i&#39;m a toy

SIKOE
07-21-2006, 01:09 AM
True story o yea I was on a 13 stori building painting this huge mural with onli two cans thats ryte two cans N like I was sayin I painted it ryte and like the police rolled up I hoppd in my batmobile and rode away into the darkness like a bat would outta hell Oh yea true shyt :ph34r:

SIKOE
07-21-2006, 01:16 AM
All ryte true shit it must have been 2 or 3 in the mornin me and my 2 bois were out taggin We went behind this alley way and lord behold a big moving truck was just sitting there So I said fuck it when it drives away sum one will see it hitt a throwie on the side of it while my boi hitt it also ..so then we ride probably 5 minutes more down the road to sum kind of building where the wall was facing the main road so I said perfect 3 in the mornin no copz cars etc. started pieacin up on this shyt with my boi 5 minutes into sum dude yells what are u fucking doing I throw a hand style real quick get on my bike and me n mi boi are runnin we run behind the alley that we jus hitt 5 minutes b 4 and hiz fuckin chain pops It was astolen bike so im like dude jus drop that shyt we gotta dip he dosent dude that was chasin us pulls up and wouldnt u kno he fuckin owns the truck(Moving truck) and the building we jus tagged so Im like peace bitch N i ride off throw my bike over sum huge face hit my self in the face witht ha pettle and dip out my boi got kaught went ta jail that nite I was holdin the paint so they ddint have enuf ta hold him on he got away with loieterin and prowilin....Gotta way skotch free bitch

homicide
08-07-2006, 01:14 AM
O.K. So im from detroit not some chicken shit ass little town right anyways im in the back of this alley taggin wit my boy right and we get done so then, were walkin through the ally when we see a good way to get to the roof (and this is a two roof complex where the smaller roof is perfect to stand on while you ag on the wall of the higher roof) anyway we get over and see it is impossible to get to the roof point is, we see some lights so im like oh shit hide so we both hide in back of this little ass two foot tall a/c unit at first the car just looks like a white pick up but then i come to find its an old Detroit police cruiser these ones are white and i say oh shit man its the cops and my boys screamin like a shiverin bitch the car eventually drives out the alley and into the road an after we thought we were safe we both ran to my house wich was just a block away

HuncH_one
08-07-2006, 01:34 AM
All rite this all went down in HI(hawaii).
Me and my crew,at least three of us, went under this bridge.
I was hittin up and one of my homies is piecen&#39; our crew name and watever. We were on a 8 foot plat form and right before he finished
a security guard for the apartment building next door runs up on us and starts yellin "what the hell are you kids doing". One of my boys jumped down the plat form and I jump too and land on him and my backpack full of cans hit him on the head. My boy piecen&#39; jumps and lands on his back. We run and there is a little strem and we slip on the moss in thw water, get back up and book it to this ladder and start changing our clothes and chill at the bus stop a block down. From where we were we colud see cops suround the area. True story all in broad daylight.

Special_K
08-07-2006, 02:28 AM
you from the 808 hmm....nice nice. Im from the salt lake/moanalua area. write "Special k" or SPK&#33;. i got nothin on AOD they are up all over.

xKaLiBeR
08-07-2006, 02:57 AM
Cego, your under 16 and uve been smoking for 7 years??? WTF???

''SCC''
08-07-2006, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by NeWoNeCaKcRu&#33;@Jun 30 2006, 11:55 PM
(p.s i was scared as shit and i think i even wet my pants no joke)
wut a pussy hahahaha

NOMX
08-07-2006, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by k1ng@Jun 10 2006, 04:37 AM
me and me m8s were doing sum pieces in a train yard and a security gaurd crawled out from a train grabed me m8s leg he stamp oon the security gaurd in a mater of 10 mins were in a cell wif a £200 fine
best 1 ive heard so far

JUICE ONE
08-07-2006, 07:57 AM
The Other night me, and 2 of my friends were doing a rooftop, and a cop rolled up and flashed the light up where we were, luckily we herd him step out the car and had Just enough time to hide, he looked around for about 10 minutes but he finally got back in his car and left, and when we were coming down off the roof, he flashed the light on us, so we ran, jumped a fence, tore a pair of good pants doing it :( but ended up running through a few backyards and got to the street I lived on, got inside, and got away :) not much of a story, but it was the only one i can think of right now...

GBE
08-07-2006, 01:24 PM
I don&#39;t have any good Tom Cruise escape stories. But I was stenciling near a bridge. And a black trans am full of drunk fucks parks up near me. And some beefy-ass drunk guy comes out and walks to me. I just put the stencil and paint can in a bag and rode away on my mountain bike... Crazy shit huh?

Slushi
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
I was on this small building doing throwups and the janitor come up through this little hole he had a cop with him so i jumped off the building I thought i was gonna break every bone in my body but luckily i landed in a dumpster.

^^ run-on sentence.

Lemon
08-07-2006, 03:23 PM
2 of my friends and I were tagging one of my friend&#39;s old school, and my friends said they heard a cop siren and started freaking out loads and fucking ran into a field, so I followed them and there were these horses and they started following us o_o

I&#39;ll never forget those cold ruthless eyes...… always watching...

obseen
08-07-2006, 03:26 PM
haha slushi, dumpster boy

anyone ever been chased by a vehicle?
me and some guys are in this building site just puttin up a couple of tags and this crate thing
the some guy walks dow the other end and my mate said he was just goin to the toilet, turns out he gont into his jeep thing and drove after us haha
we ran to the exit and he opened his jeep door just as we got through the gate and ran off, he nearly ran us over the crazy fuck

its funny to me now but it was scary at the time

NOMX
08-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Slushi@Aug 7 2006, 01:50 PM
I was on this small building doing throwups and the janitor come up through this little hole he had a cop with him so i jumped off the building I thought i was gonna break every bone in my body but luckily i landed in a dumpster.

^^ run-on sentence.
did u land on top of the dumpster or in the garbage?

obseen
08-07-2006, 06:32 PM
in the garbage probably, haha, bet he was smelly that day

Malicious artist
09-23-2006, 12:18 PM
well i have a few but early on when i first started this night i was painting and it was really cold, and my buddy and i were painting this corner store thing on and intersection and some guy was standing therre the whole time and my friend told me to stop but i didnt and i dunno he called the cops and we saw so many we were running for liek 45 minutes and hiding and it was cold and our jackets and shit help us back andd uhhh it sucked so ard i though we were gonan get cauight.. yah it fucking sucked................ krylon &#39;n Stock cap days

E-Terror
09-23-2006, 12:44 PM
driving away from cops busting up the races with like 30 other cars, now thats some nervewrecking fun right thurr

AoAssis
09-23-2006, 01:08 PM
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1049/danceqe9ce8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

this went along perfectly to the song i was listening to.

Fluffy Bunnies
09-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Just last night I busted out my krink mop, then as I opened it, krink splatterd everywhere... All over my arms (luckily there was a fountain near by so I washed my hands right away) Anyways I was doing a tag then *BANG&#33;&#33;&#33;* A drunk guy threw his girlfriend out the Bar door and I am like "HOLY SHIT&#33;" She was crying for help and I just looked at the guy. He looked at me back and said Your next mother fucker&#33; (I am only 16 the guy was a muscle head kinda guy) He chased me down a few blocks. I lost him but I had to go get my krink mop cuz I dropped it then that girl was laying on the ground crying and saying help me&#33; but being the guy I am, I just ran away cuz it wasn&#39;t my problem. Felt bad for that girl though... her face was all bloody.

ME5T2
09-24-2006, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by HVK&#33;@May 1 2005, 02:39 PM
haha there was a whole thread on that incident i think.
yea there were copters and he had to hide inthe bushes for 2 hours.
nuts. someone should hit the grand canyon. lmao
honestly. i actually hought about doing that since like last year. no lie.
and i will do it. like an entire mt.
itll take like a shit load of paint.
and a lot of fucken help.
but i willl do it.
if no1 beats me to it.

KaL1
09-24-2006, 02:49 AM
:lol: last weekend my homie hit up on some electric bin infront of a bunch of people and some guy snuck up on him in a bush behind him and spit on him hahahah

Chainsaw Gutsfuck.
09-24-2006, 11:48 AM
:huh: Yeah manik you talk shit. if someone jumped from two stories his leg would have snapped. :lol: idiot.

Bruce_1nR
09-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Fuck it, last night I was in the yard when I hear some radio (turns out all the workers just got radios) so I grab the can that I had laying on the ground and slowly start moving back towards the safety fence so I can hope over it and book. (A safety fence is a short thing made out of plastic...its purpose remains a mystery to me)

Then the worker crawls over the line with his flashlight...sees me. And I&#39;m used to "Get the fuck outta here kid" But instead, he goes for his radio and calls me in, so I just take off hop the fence almost fall into a huge puddle at the bottom the trence, climb some muddy ass hill and run as fast as possible through the 5ft bushes and weeds. I&#39;m soaked, my shoes are wrecked and I dropped my cell phone in that mess...

Anonymous1232
09-26-2006, 02:48 AM
I dont know what you guys are talking about, 2 stories on to grass, its like big and shit, but it can be done onto grass, you go to do that free runnning shit, with the roll, you feel like a fag, but that takes the impact pressure off your legs. if you got your paint in your pockets, well shit you best be with god.
but that shit doesent sound impossible, scary as fuck tho.

Spent a couple of summers free runnnin, jumped something like 2 stories maybe, it was downhill and my akles/feet hurt real bad for a week but it wasent like i was crippled.

Watch that david belle shit, you&#39;ll know what i meen.

Ares_23us
09-26-2006, 09:19 AM
One time i was stealin paint and the workers saw me takin the paint so i ran like hell unitl i hit this fence and they were right behind me so i hopped the fence and
got the hell out of there

BRIZZY ARTIST
09-27-2006, 05:31 AM
oK boppers . i was painting a wall with some mates and we finished doing our piece and there was a fire in the bush just behind where we were doing it so we got outta there... two seconds later 2 cop cars drova past to go to the fire and saw us running so chased us cuz they must of thought we set the fire..... we were ages ahead but unfortunatly we were with a fat fella and he couldnt jump fences... so the cops grabbed him and took him in he got caught with paint n shit...He ratted us all into the cops and we all had to go for interviews... now his fat ass is sitting in hospital.......

levans
09-27-2006, 06:41 AM
hahah nice

DJLotus
09-27-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Malicious artist@Sep 23 2006, 11:18 AM
well i have a few but early on when i first started this night i was painting and it was really cold, and my buddy and i were painting this corner store thing on and intersection and some guy was standing therre the whole time and my friend told me to stop but i didnt and i dunno he called the cops and we saw so many we were running for liek 45 minutes and hiding and it was cold and our jackets and shit help us back andd uhhh it sucked so ard i though we were gonan get cauight.. yah it fucking sucked................ krylon &#39;n Stock cap days
What the hell?? You ran for 45 minutes? And you were still cold after that?

SAC
09-27-2006, 07:59 PM
this prolly aint a biggie for you guyz but im a toy and 14 so i was scared
newayz...
me and SheOne were bombing this building in town during my lil bro&#39;s football practice
and the guy at rent a center came out and saw us so we took off... well bout 20 mins lataer we thought we were in the clear so we were juss walkin around and we seen a cop car at the stor he juss racked a mop from so we were weirede out but we juss kept kool then we saw him come out and yell "hey" at us so we ran and jumped in this car
and watched him he was by his car and he picked up his cb radio then jumped in his car and left&#33;
later we found out he had a HUGE crime he had to respond to
Lucky us&#33; :D

SheOne
09-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by SAC@Sep 27 2006, 06:59 PM
newayz...
me and SheOne were bombing this building in town during my lil bro&#39;s football practice
and the guy at rent a center came out and saw us so we took off... well bout 20 mins lataer we thought we were in the clear so we were juss walkin around and we seen a cop car at the stor he juss racked a mop from so we were weirede out but we juss kept kool then we saw him come out and yell "hey" at us so we ran and jumped in this car
and watched him he was by his car and he picked up his cb radio then jumped in his car and left&#33;
yea good times. :ph34r:

SeeOne
09-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Bruce_1nR@Sep 24 2006, 10:49 AM
Fuck it, last night I was in the yard when I hear some radio (turns out all the workers just got radios) so I grab the can that I had laying on the ground and slowly start moving back towards the safety fence so I can hope over it and book. (A safety fence is a short thing made out of plastic...its purpose remains a mystery to me)

Then the worker crawls over the line with his flashlight...sees me. And I&#39;m used to "Get the fuck outta here kid" But instead, he goes for his radio and calls me in, so I just take off hop the fence almost fall into a huge puddle at the bottom the trence, climb some muddy ass hill and run as fast as possible through the 5ft bushes and weeds. I&#39;m soaked, my shoes are wrecked and I dropped my cell phone in that mess...
Sucks to be you :o

NiL
09-28-2006, 06:44 AM
Chased by cops lighting fires..

Graffiti just by teachers. I was in the toilets tagging and shit and a teacher was coming in and we have like umm how to explain we got the entrance to the toilet then turn then there is a troth (dunno spelling) then one on the other side so it&#39;s like a square then the normal toilets and me and my friend ran around that twice and out the door.

Another time a female one the window was open and there was a basketball in the toilet and she caught me tagging while my mate was getting this basketball (we didn&#39;t know about the teacher) and we started kicking it around and she went nuts and the windows are the lover things you can take them out (I&#39;ve broken many with balls) anyway I took them out and jumped out and went back later on put em in didn&#39;t think anyone knew :P

oh and isn&#39;t free running great I lov that shit man thats why I wear running shoes sometimes when I go out &#39;cause I want the cops to chase me so I can this shit :D

morningglory
09-28-2006, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Ares_23us@Sep 26 2006, 08:19 AM
One time i was stealin paint and the workers saw me takin the paint so i ran like hell unitl i hit this fence and they were right behind me so i hopped the fence and
haha similar i was stealking clothes and scratchies n I always walk around the store then bounce out the exit really quick randomnly so unders cant catch me on time... so im halfway across the parking lot and look back and I see 2 huge latinos running towards me hahaha so I RAN and threw the plastic bag with the shit in it and they stopped chasing me and started calling me all kinds of names haha I still had a shirt I had stole wrapped around my waist though :lol: :D so i switched shirts and walked off haha (ah and I was across the street from a cop station haha)

TesT_NV
09-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Chainsaw Gutsfuck.@Sep 24 2006, 10:48 AM
:huh: Yeah manik you talk shit. if someone jumped from two stories his leg would have snapped. :lol: idiot.
actually nah.. my friend did least 2 times this summer, one he did by accident and went thru a tree.. well that broke his fall but yeh he was still fine no broken bones whatsoever
btw yeh...i guess its all in momentum and your bodyform when you land n shit..

no shit talk but i wouldnt do it my self either..

explosivo_420
09-28-2006, 01:06 PM
uh one story of being detained was me and 7 other writers cut off some bitch who got out of her car sayin she was "A rockstars girlfriend" So I ask her whats the band she tells me "Slipknot"

so naturally i say "oh yeah....tel that ***** his music sucks"

so shes gets angry and calls the cops and leave.

like 2 miles down the road we&#39;re walking out of a CVS and a cop rolls around the corner, i drop my bag of paint behind a garbage can.

everyone gets searched and fucked with and luckly the smart people lied smart. as we&#39;re leaving he notices the bag and says "WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE. WHOS THE FUCKING SMART GUY LEAVING THEY"RE BAGS HERE HUH?"

why I say this Idunno but to get it over with "Yeah its mine i thought you wouldnt find it"

so they confiscate about 46 cans of krylon and montana. there wasnt even a chance to run

TesT_NV
09-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by morningglory+Sep 28 2006, 05:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (morningglory @ Sep 28 2006, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ares_23us@Sep 26 2006, 08:19 AM
haha similar i was stealking clothes and scratchies n I always walk around the store then bounce out the exit really quick randomnly so unders cant catch me on time... so im halfway across the parking lot and look back and I see 2 huge latinos running towards me hahaha so I RAN and threw the plastic bag with the shit in it and they stopped chasing me and started calling me all kinds of names haha I still had a shirt I had stole wrapped around my waist though :lol: :D so i switched shirts and walked off haha (ah and I was across the street from a cop station haha) [/b][/quote]
yeh thats actualyl a sick idea.. work for cans.. i mean jsu bring old ones put in plastic walk around wit it for awhile and jus drop somewher ein store so they think you chianged your mind ...or yeh throw the thing at them liek you did.
thnx for idea :lol:

Bruce_1nR
09-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by TesT_NV+Sep 28 2006, 11:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TesT_NV @ Sep 28 2006, 11:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chainsaw Gutsfuck.@Sep 24 2006, 10:48 AM
actually nah.. my friend did least 2 times this summer, one he did by accident and went thru a tree.. well that broke his fall but yeh he was still fine no broken bones whatsoever
btw yeh...i guess its all in momentum and your bodyform when you land n shit..

no shit talk but i wouldnt do it my self either.. [/b][/quote]
yeah word....you think ninjas had wire-fu back then?

TesT_NV
09-28-2006, 01:53 PM
lol and my friend is vietnamese ninja shit

btw theres this vid in youtube this asian guy doin all shit ninja stnt shit everywhere in the streets .. he was doin nuff in the mall.. liek jumpin off the rails n shitlike: :ph34r:
ill get back n post link

caser202
09-28-2006, 10:50 PM
i was hitting a highway underpass latenight style, then a cop pulls around the corner and gives me the lights to the face. Im with another kid and were both on bikes, so i drop the paint and get on my bike, since the car cant turn around fast enough im hauling absolute balls up this street and eventually throw my bike over a couple different fences. Meanwhile, i dont realize this other kid got caught immediatly and tossed my name no problem. ended up with 300 in restitutuion and 8 hours of service.

Able!
10-01-2006, 10:11 PM
so heres my story..last night im at this party anmd i get wasted...the party wasnt what we thot it was gonna be so me n my 2 boys bounce n meet up with another friend whos caarying all my stolen zellers paint...so i decide to pay him to drive us to this frehs out spot thats mad easy to get into...i get my paint out and pass a couple cans around for my boys to use and we all kinda wonder off in different directions..im hittin some pillar thats pretty visible from the highway when i see truck lights moving towards where i am...i lay down behind the pillar and wait for them to pass... it ends up that the truck was a «CN truck and stop maybe 30 feet away from the hole in the fence that we need to get out by....i walk mad far away from thsi truck at an angle that theyw ouldnt see me and find another way back out and to my friends car..i get to his car and i find my boys twistin up a spliff...as soon as i get in i realize that i left my bag at the hole in the fence because the zipper broke so i have to go back to the hole to get it..i get there and i end up having to slide down a hill of mud to get to my bag without beeing seen..by these railway workers..i eventually get my ass out of there and spark a smoke to relieve the stress..

delo
10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
i once herd this story, that a security gaurd waz chaseing him and he said "no way in hell you fat fuck&#33;" :D

Mr.Sars
10-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Awrite, I got a couple.. but this one&#39;s probably the only decent one.

Me and a couple of mates are hitting this tunnel, and one of my mates starts saying shit like.. "shit, a cyclist&#33;" trying to get me all paranoid and shit.
So i&#39;m doing a throwie and my chum&#39;s all "look man cops&#33;" i just ignore the stupid cunt and keep painting.. "look man, fucking cops&#33;". i stop, turn to my right, and a fucking cop car is tanning it down the road at me.. i drop my can and fucking run , the car pulls up beside us and i bolt round the drivers side to grab my bag of paint. One of my mates bangs into me, and i stumble, forgetting to grab my paint. so i start running up the grassy side onto the road. its steep as shit and im shitting myself that the cop doesn&#39;t grab me.. my crew jump over the fence and leave me last to climb over.

"Oi, you redhead&#33; i&#39;ve got a good enough description of you, get down here now&#33;"
i turn round and look at the pig, he&#39;s all the way down the fucking hill next to the car. (lazy fuck)
"fuck off pig&#33;" i give the cunt the finger and i hop over the fence.

NiL
10-04-2006, 05:10 AM
Hahah "Oi, you redhead&#33; i&#39;ve got a good enough description of you, get down here now&#33;" I LAUGHED OUT LOUD lol should of said something racist to him hahahah if you get caught say you found that shit then he started calling you a redhead and he abused you so you ran :)

NiL
10-04-2006, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Fluffy Bunnies@Sep 23 2006, 04:22 PM
Just last night I busted out my krink mop, then as I opened it, krink splatterd everywhere... All over my arms (luckily there was a fountain near by so I washed my hands right away) Anyways I was doing a tag then *BANG&#33;&#33;&#33;* A drunk guy threw his girlfriend out the Bar door and I am like "HOLY SHIT&#33;" She was crying for help and I just looked at the guy. He looked at me back and said Your next mother fucker&#33; (I am only 16 the guy was a muscle head kinda guy) He chased me down a few blocks. I lost him but I had to go get my krink mop cuz I dropped it then that girl was laying on the ground crying and saying help me&#33; but being the guy I am, I just ran away cuz it wasn&#39;t my problem. Felt bad for that girl though... her face was all bloody.
Fuck that man I&#39;d help that girl even though I&#39;m 14 muscel means shit really they can have strength but I&#39;ve seen big muscel cunts get dropped by the quitest smallest people at bars in the city and shit. Fuck that guy was a wanker kill the prick I would of taken a stick or some sort of weapon helped the girl. Or atleast run away and call the cops. Poor bitch haha.

Mr.Sars
10-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by NiL@Oct 4 2006, 04:10 AM
Hahah "Oi, you redhead&#33; i&#39;ve got a good enough description of you, get down here now&#33;" I LAUGHED OUT LOUD lol should of said something racist to him hahahah if you get caught say you found that shit then he started calling you a redhead and he abused you so you ran :)
xD
I like the allibie.. or however the fuck thats spelt. D;

Aye, Cops in scotland are arseholes, they&#39;re either cheeky as fuck.. or just harsh when it comes to punishment.

Serb
10-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by NiL+Oct 4 2006, 04:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiL @ Oct 4 2006, 04:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fluffy Bunnies@Sep 23 2006, 04:22 PM
Fuck that man I&#39;d help that girl even though I&#39;m 14 muscel means shit really they can have strength but I&#39;ve seen big muscel cunts get dropped by the quitest smallest people at bars in the city and shit. Fuck that guy was a wanker kill the prick I would of taken a stick or some sort of weapon helped the girl. Or atleast run away and call the cops. Poor bitch haha. [/b][/quote]
If he was drunk you definatly could ahve taken him...Just punch him strait in the nose and push him on the ground, his eyes would ahve watered and he woudlnt be abel to see, that or push him infront of a car...Now theres an idea.

I bet you where thinking of all the things you could have done after you left. Its called the french staircase or something?

Yup...

ViSuAl BaSiC
10-07-2006, 08:08 PM
yea i got a funny story dudes happened like last week. well neways i was walking around like at about 5 in the arvo and i was at a bus stop with my 2 mates. we all had pens on us as usual and i had a pocket can. this bus pulls up so me and my mates ran to the road side of the bus and my 2 mates start tagging that shit up. i was at the back of the bus and i started doing a throwup when a cop car pulls up behind me. i turned around and fuking just pissed my self almost and just ran so fast into sum nearby bush. hahah my 2 mates where running behind me and 1 of the tripped on the gutter. funniest shit ever. we all got away but the cop didnt even bother looking for us. fuking dumb cops in my area dont really giv a fuk.

JETc17
10-07-2006, 09:31 PM
i couldnt possibly find the motive to read any one of these stories

sketch3
10-08-2006, 05:12 PM
i know wat u mean

SNOW-631-
10-09-2006, 01:03 AM
ok this happened maybe like 2 montghs ago but i just like remember it...me and my friend climbed onto the roof of a skool near my house,it was like 2-3 in the morning and like there were no cars. so i start doing this handstyle on the roof and like i see this white care start circling the skool im like a shit a cop but it turns out it was skool security. so im like i gotta get outta here and i get down from the roof and hide behind a dumpster. my friend was still on the roof though when the car parked a security guard got out and he was like really fat so i just like bolted accross the parking lot and got accross the street and i start walking around the skool and then i see my friend and im like yo where were u and turns out he actually jumped off the roof, but w/e i hid my cans in a bag and put them behind a bush and got them the next day.. the thing is they wiprd my Half handstyle off within the next 2 days. so im like shit but it was a great adventure

NiL
10-09-2006, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Serb+Oct 4 2006, 07:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serb @ Oct 4 2006, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by NiL@Oct 4 2006, 04:21 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fluffy Bunnies@Sep 23 2006, 04:22 PM
Just last night I busted out my krink mop, then as I opened it, krink splatterd everywhere... All over my arms (luckily there was a fountain near by so I washed my hands right away) Anyways I was doing a tag then *BANG&#33;&#33;&#33;* A drunk guy threw his girlfriend out the Bar door and I am like "HOLY SHIT&#33;" She was crying for help and I just looked at the guy.* He looked at me back and said Your next mother fucker&#33; (I am only 16 the guy was a muscle head kinda guy) He chased me down a few blocks.* I lost him but I had to go get my krink mop cuz I dropped it then that girl was laying on the ground crying and saying help me&#33;* but being the guy I am, I just ran away cuz it wasn&#39;t my problem.* Felt bad for that girl though... her face was all bloody.
Fuck that man I&#39;d help that girl even though I&#39;m 14 muscel means shit really they can have strength but I&#39;ve seen big muscel cunts get dropped by the quitest smallest people at bars in the city and shit. Fuck that guy was a wanker kill the prick I would of taken a stick or some sort of weapon helped the girl. Or atleast run away and call the cops. Poor bitch haha.
If he was drunk you definatly could ahve taken him...Just punch him strait in the nose and push him on the ground, his eyes would ahve watered and he woudlnt be abel to see, that or push him infront of a car...Now theres an idea.

I bet you where thinking of all the things you could have done after you left. Its called the french staircase or something?

Yup... [/b][/quote]
Haha yeah I spose but even if he was sober like fuck that man you just don&#39;t do that to girls maybe a few yellling fights here and there but not fucking throw them out a door physical abuse in anyway. But than again if a girl did that to a man it&#39;s okay (Which is fucking bullshit). I bet you could be getting slapped by a girl and you defend your self in some way by pushing her off you or something and you will get arrested for abuse or sexual assault.

esso-two
10-13-2006, 02:19 PM
never been chased, if you dont run the police arent going to come up and handcuff you straight away, and writers arent proper criminals in the eyes of a lot of people (thanks to banksy in england tbh) if the piece is good, colourful and not offensive. If the policeman is an arsehole just say that you will repaint the wall to its original colour. then dont

kila
11-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Ok. there was this huge ass long wall by the lake and me and my friend decided to tag it.so any ways make a long story short you can see the wall perfectly when you come around this bend and we ddin&#39;t know. i saw white blue and red ligts flashing and i was like oh shit&#33; and my friend and i took off and then we saw like 4 cops driving all around lloking for us while we hid out in some woods. then later that night we went back and i was looking around and i knew i smelled bacon somwhere and then i saw a pig by the bend and i was oh shit and we ran to the woods again. then the next day we went back to finish without any problems seeing the **** oiks.&#33;(pigs=****s)

zamp
11-12-2006, 04:20 PM
i was doing an outline during the day behind a local resturant. a old man comes out to take out the trash, looks at me says "hey&#33; what do you think your doing?" i look at him and say "nothin&#39;" hes like "oh ok, im sorry&#33;"

haha nowhere near close but i thought it rather funny

Mr.Sars
11-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by SAC@Sep 27 2006, 06:59 PM
newayz...
Hanging about wae SheOne, aye?

I SMELL SHIT.

yung-wun
11-13-2006, 10:31 PM
the closest one i had was when a friend and i went to go do a piece on this wall that was on a hill over looking a main street.this spot was chill. well anyways we were doing our piece when i neighborhood dog started barking.the dog barked for a good 10 mins. so i told my friend."bro lets get out of here, i feel a lil uneasy wit that dog". then all of a sudden two cops speed by, thats when i almost shat myself cuz they turn on the street on the other side of that hill. so we take off in the other direction when we here the cb.my heart stopped cuz the bushes started to move. then out of no where a f**kin coyote comes out.i f**kn booked it. and then i found out the cops werent even near us.
but what explains the cbs i heard?

-waze1-
11-20-2006, 01:16 AM
this happened about a month ago me and one of my boys went bombing at a skool we finishing up and walking away my boy yells out tht there someone coming by this time he was over the tall fence i hop it qwik as fuck but my shrit gets got on the tip and had to funken tear it after all tht he says he was bullshittin there was noone

FALLIN1
11-20-2006, 02:33 AM
me and my boy where going to hit up the 5th floor of a parking garage when a pig pulls up. he saw us in the stair well and is trying to bust us. i say lets jump acrost to another roof (its like 5 feet but it like a 10 foot drop) and my boy is like fuck it just go dowm the stairs but i jump land(you got to roll) and tell him to get his ass down now. the pig calls for back up and they look for us for a long ass time and were just chillin on the roof. the hard part is getin back over we had to climb up about 20 feet and jump back to the other side it was fucking crazy man we got the fuck out of there and i havent gone back to tag it yet.

DaGrub
11-21-2006, 10:03 PM
&#33;&#33;&#33;

Malicious artist
11-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Long story short i was with my friend back when i first started, doing a throw on this store and he had just finished. It was winter we had bags on, it was madd cold, alot of cloths on to , not to mention my dad was away so we were blazing mad dro in my house so we were all ripped. So he tell me to chill so i finish up, and this guys on the phone in a bathrobe outside his house. sayign ehs calling the poolice. WE rannn sooo fast with all this shit on us running threw madd shit, hidding, etc. we saw like 6 cops some going fast soem going slow. In that area there was a graffiti problem lately so they were trying to catch people. Yah we ran for 45 minutes, go home, felt like shit.. it was mad fun though :ph34r: fuck the police (only bitch ones lol)

PanDEMIC
11-22-2006, 08:46 PM
one time me and the crew went to hit up this train yard (when we got there we realized that we couldnt reach most of the freights cuz there were ditches on both sides of them and they look way smaller from a distance). we eventually found a freight car that we could actually reach so we each did a piece and everything was going fine and we were totally chill untill we heard a car pull up on the other side of the train. we see mad bright headlights and we hear a cb. we shat ourselves. we had to weve through like five trains as fast as we could. i just ducked under them while my stupid ass friends climbed through the opening in between the cars and made a shit ton of noise. by the time we got all the way through the trains we saw a cop with a flashlight running toward us and yelling. we had to squeeze underneath a barbed wire fence to get away. by the time we got under the fence the cop was about 6 feet away from us on the other side of the fence and he was too fat to get under it so we just ran back to the car and took off. and that was it. luckily we all had ski masks and bandanas on so he didnt see our faces.

Tagger101
11-26-2006, 03:46 PM
This was about three days ago: Me and Two of my freinds were out tagging and we just started a throw up on the side of a building and one of my freinds when to go see if there was any cash in this car. The doors were locked but the light came on. A guy came out of the building we were doing and said "Anything I can help you with" in a nice voice. Once he saw we were graffitiing his building and trying to steal shit outt of his car he said " ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH FAGETS" so we all booked it and one of my freinds went the other way with the guy chasing him. He ran for about three blocks and the guy called him a fucking little prick. (my friend gets pissed when people say shit like that) He turned around and and was almost face to face with him. He cracked the guy in the side of his face and the guy dropped (guy was about twenty two--my friend:fifteen) when he got back to my place (me and my other friend were there already) he was missing his shoes so we went to get him in our freinds car. we saw the guy talking to the smoking a cigarete and talking to the cops. We never got to finish our Throw up

Special_K
11-27-2006, 01:33 AM
A few weeks ago i was just starting a fill in, in some alley and a 5/0 just happended to look right at me while he was passing by in a car. since he still had to cross 3 lanes an park the car to get at me i had enough time to grab my shit and run. After about 45 seconds i couldn&#39;t find a spot to hide so i jumped into a dumpster. i could hear the cop running by and i think he might even have check behind the dumpster i was in.
That shit was pretty gross. I waited for about 5 minutes and got to my bike, pedaled my ass home and took a LOOOONNNGGGG shower.

C-money fresh!
11-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by thewall13@Oct 17 2004, 08:27 PM
bull shit they have hellcopters chasing innocent crack fiends all the time on cops

Flash_One
11-29-2006, 07:06 PM
ive never been chased or caught.. :ph34r:

Eh Mang, I Can't Feel My Face.
11-30-2006, 03:52 AM
Then either your just starting, You don&#39;t bomb or a supergeniuss with gps on all the pig cars an you monitor them with a lil eye peice an you can see through walls with infrared an an invisibility cloak. One of those EVERY bomber i know has at least been chased a few times.

Eh Mang, I Can't Feel My Face.
11-30-2006, 03:54 AM
Double post edit

s0bar
12-02-2006, 07:38 AM
my getaway story.. well not really getaway but i was on my old elementry school roof doing a piece just finished with the fill when 2 cops flashed me with thier flashlights and there was no way to get away cant explain it but no way at fucking all plus my girlfriend was right below basicly beside the cop so i couldnt just leave her and run so anyways i come down they take me to the car ask me a couple questions blah blah blah turns out they didnt even see me doin anything they just thought i was goofin around on the roof, i just dont understand why atleast one of them didnt see the spray can in my hand plus me puttin the paint back in my bookbag it was pretty damn weird but either way they just let me go home it was pretty damn weird :blink:

G - Wahl
12-02-2006, 09:53 AM
you&#39;re not a very good boyfriend if you leave your girlfriend sitting on the floor while your on a roof painting..

Anyway.

The other night I went out bombing, I threw up a bomb, on a very heated street. Once I put up the outline, I stepd back and thought to myself " Should I do a fill? " But I decided not to becuase I didnt want to to waste my paint..So I threw my can in my back pack and starting walking, before walking 10 feet, a Cop drove by..If I would have done with fill, he would have easily seen me. Lady Luck was on my side that night..

i aint buffin
12-02-2006, 10:39 AM
i got 2 cop live on both sides of me.

ok this one day i was bombing a highway sound barrier and then a cop came and started to pointing his gun at me and my friend.and the cops like WTF ARE U DOING GET ON THE GROUND.me and my friend were like wtf is your problem man..``WERE DOING COMMUNITY SERVIS&#39;&#39; and i told him the cops name who lives next to me that hes my probation officer.. im so lucky the cop knew who the cop was that i told him..
after we told hime he just walked off and went to duty and i think he belived us because we were putting a primer down to make our pieces there lol..i got realy fucken lucky
and i finnished the piece lol

anarchy
12-02-2006, 12:57 PM
OMG this one time, i ran from a cop.

IT WAS FUCKING NUTS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

jm one
12-07-2006, 09:24 PM
due thats so dumb if you jump off two stories yull brack a bone not keep on runing

minor crimes
12-10-2006, 01:50 AM
The first time me and Nelly Furtardo did a panel together listening to a remixed version of Promiscuous Girl by me called, Promiscuous Vandal....

We didn’t even hear the guards coming, but Retardo busted out some whack shit and got the guards dancing. Then the lights of the trains starting flashing like one of those clubs and there was a bit of a wet t-shirt competition happening with the fat guard and Furtardo, the fat guard won…..

Then like 5-0 pulled up so we all ran, and smoked cones for the rest of the night...

True story, I also fucked Furtardo a few times, although I thought I was fucking a 12 year old for sometime there.

Me and 50 were in the yard once trying to smoke a spliff and I had 3 bitches and he had 2 bitches and I was like, yo 50&#39;s bitches get on my dick... and they were like "Yo 50 yo dick short... We go chill with Sonny" and I be like "Yo 50 what up bitches don&#39;t like ya short dick" and he be startin on some G unit shit and telling me how he doesnt want this to go down like him and The Game.... So I&#39;m like yo got ya 6&#39;s g&#39;ed up I got my colt 45&#39;s g&#39;ed up... Russian Mafia style dun fuck with it small times fitty bitch...
He be like respect and shit I be like it&#39;s cool and then we paint a panel, that nigguah did some whack g unit shit anyway seccys coming down so I pull out my 45 and 50 with his 6&#39;s and the seccys bring us choc milkshakes and 50 be going off the hook like "Nigguah I havent had a choc milkshake since I was a kid.... This shit be banging"... Pretty Memorable night.......

Me and Michael Jackson were chilling trackside and watchin the workers do there thing, so we like getting rocks and piffing it at their shit cause they told us to fuck off... So Jacko was like fuck that, I rip a Billie Jean on their asshole and his like throwing rocks and shit at the machinery and he hits em and I be like "Billi Jean Nigguah" and the Horns on the machinery be going off and I be like "Yo hard Michael YO HARD&#33;"
That night Michael was like, Yo sonny I wanna show these bitches whats up Brooklyn style, so he jumps into their van and starts putting shit in his tricycle boot and be like "we rich... we RICH..." I be like yo yo g g... He come back with driver bag and coats and vests and shit I be like "Use this in yo video clip...." He did or some shit I dunno....

This other time I was with LL Cool J and LL be on the DL and I was on the UPL and then he be spittin on some whack UPS shit so I was like fuck that... So we start smashing the insides mad tight hard and ink be flying outta me mop all over me Wu-Tang Platnium bling bling G-Unit kicks and pants and shit and ink be going all over me Pharell Williams Billionaire Bitch fag clothes and I be poppin ma colar with ma Polo and shit be going mad ill... We get off and shit and tags be all on the insides and ya see it roll off and shit be mad ill....

The first time I handed 50 an otr he was like "Yo sonny this a dildo or some shit" I be like, nah but we use the ink of yo mummma bitch, bit of her juice... Stain hard... He be like "stay off my mumma sonny..."
I be like "Yo I&#39;m yo dad bitch&#33;" he be like " G UNIT&#33;" 50 was straight up yo this marker be dodge like The Game, I be like I know.. I be telling em hit it with the temperas but they aint be listening.... I&#39;m telling em don&#39;t be fillin up with blacktops that shit takes ages to dry yo don&#39;t want the buff getting to shit fast...... He be like "S UNIT" I be like yeah boi...

minor crimes
12-10-2006, 01:53 AM
Grave Dig...

Here enjoy this...

The other day me and 50 caught up with eazy e and fucking rolled in some tunnels pieces out chased some kids chilled got some shit to eat....

So while we sitting there eating im like fuck this lets go do some run-ups....

We catch the train down to the run up spot, go to the bridge where we hide in and wait for the train to pull in... Train pulls in, we are on other side (fuck) can&#39;t be fucked we notice some cunts have slashed 50&#39;s piece so we chuck up a few gerns and death threats and for em to chuck up real tags if they wanna beef..... We go onto other side and eazy gets on the top of the bridge watching out for anybody walking across/cops etc etc...

Train pulls in and we start running beside it hahaha the drivers on the horn like a fucker, we remember its only a 3 car and we are going to have to run like a bitch if we want to hit it. I&#39;m running and my mates like "Nah fuck that" and I&#39;m like "fuck it we already been spotted" so we get onto it, his sitting there like a bitch for say 2-3 minutes we hit the fuck out of it destroy windows/top/bars... Im riding on it till it nearly gets out of the station and I jump onto the platform run back to the bridge we chill out...

We wait for next train and catch it back to where we are going to go off, fucking we notice our trains still sitting there hahahha fuckers can&#39;t run a train that they cant see out of&#33; So we walk over check it out and I whip the camera out and flick it.... Well does the mother fucking driver run like a bitch, he starts running towards us the guy gets on his phone fucking met guards on the other platform.

So we fucking bolt, hitting all these Asians and shit and we run and run and run....

Keep running, as we are running to the other station through all these back streets my mate lights up a ciggy and once we get there we get the train home.

I thought I should post something that had a bit of action, it was memorable because in my life of doing run ups I have never had to run so hard from the station…
Most of our run ups are really planned out, we will work out the number of carriages we can hit etc, but this wasn’t a spot I usually hit… It was good to see all the emos check out the crushed back hahaha they loved it and so did we.

yung-wun
12-10-2006, 02:20 AM
these are by far the best stories.lol :rolleyes: <_< even though 50 a bitch

BAPKEB
12-10-2006, 02:25 AM
my only getta way story is when one night me and my friend went out tagging with markers it was like 12 am and we have a curfew in rancho cordova at 10pm so we were out past curfew uhhhhhhhhh.so we were walking towards the lightrail station and a cop starts into the parking lot we were walking in so my friend drops his marker and we run a block away and hide in some construction equipment we left 10min later

LilTripEihtNine
12-11-2006, 12:57 AM
not really tag related but still a good story. i was wit my chicc in the hoopty and we parked cause we were gon go to a park n blaze. newayz, as soon as we stop a cop pulls up n my chicc panicd n started up the car like she was gon run, so now we just look even more suspicious. well the cop gets out and asks for our names n our b-days n we tell him the truth cause we aint done shit yet. well he tells me to get out the car so i do. n im scared cause i got my pacc of zigs, a blacc n mild, a lighter, an 8 of sum dodo, my knife, a pill case, n bout 200&#036; in my poccets. well he starts grabbin at my pants and grabs at my poccet n he could hear the bag the 8 was in. he says "whats that?" i go "its my money c look" n i pull out a 10. well he starts to reach for my poccet so bam im off runnin down the street n both my shoes fly off. (wasnt plannin on runnin so i dint have em laced up) cop comes chasin after me. well i go runnin to where theres a drop of like 2 feet onto some roccs, i jump off and land but its dark so he just runs off n im not bullshittin you, mutherfuccer just face plants that ho. so i book into the woods n start ditchin all my shit. well i stop in the woods but i can c my house so i call my sis on my cell n tell her im in shit. then woop woop here come 4 cop cars rollin up on my crib so im fucced n take off runnin hunched over hopin they dont c me n head bacc into the woods n bounce into the next neighborhood, go down the street, n dive under a van n start callin people to come get me n give me a ride out the area. well im there for bout 20 min when my cell goes off n its my sis n she says the cop fucced himself up fallin so im wanted for assault on an officer n that the cops were goin to get choppers n dogs. n sure nuff here come that chopper wit the spot lite lookin round but i feel safe under the van. well since im in someones driveway, wont u know my lucc, someone pulls up n shines their lites on me. i get out from under the van n put my hands up cause its nite n i dont want them to shoot me thinkin im sum intruder or something. but they go in reverse so i dash to the rite n start puttin shit n between me n them n dive under a picc up n they keep goin n turn the corner so i get up and dash in the opposite direction they went in. n im runnin n i can see the chopper over the hood next to me wit its spot lite n im prayin it dont turn n look at me. well i dive under an escalade n my homeboy calls sayin that since the cops knew who i was i had to turn myself in, so he picced up my mom n then took me to the substation. well they were coo wit me n just gave me "evading arrest" class b misdemeneor... yeah i gotta go to court for that in january

gcrolla
12-11-2006, 01:44 AM
sounds like alot of bullshit. how would the cops know where your house is so quickly and show up there and already talk to your friends and have choppers and dogs and then end up not getting charged for what they said you did.