PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Stories

Cherubic Meekus
11-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Storys of drunken happenstance or audacious advance.
Share with us your adventures while intoxicated with tramp juice.

Cherubic Meekus
11-07-2004, 02:03 PM
I sucked a guys dick why under the influence of alchohol......

Only kidding my fleeceable audience.
We used to train surf and go out mugging after drinking almost 3 litres of White Lightning

le shotgun?
11-07-2004, 02:05 PM
I've ended up in different cities having no idea why. I'll leave it at that.

atxbomber666
11-07-2004, 03:22 PM
ive just gotten hurt trying to skateboard when im drunk.and ive only gotten drunk maybe 3 times and they all sucked,getting drunk is over-rated.

male model
11-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by atxbomber666@Nov 7 2004, 04:22 PM
getting drunk is over-rated.
I hate you.

Car2nist
11-07-2004, 03:33 PM
getting drunk is the best... getting drunk+high = better than the best lol

i've woken up in different places at different times, then walking for no reason to another unknown place until i got back to my place...

meekus, you're a faggot, you know you sucked the guys dick, silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.

ares
11-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by atxbomber666@Nov 7 2004, 05:22 PM
Correction, getting drunk when your only 12 is over-rated.

On the thread tip, a tree gave my buddy a black eye last night.

Skore_One
11-07-2004, 03:46 PM
these kids were callin me a wigger so i threw a 3 litre cup of rootbeer into their moms car when she was in the store

sika_2002
11-07-2004, 03:54 PM
i fell asleep in my friends garden pool,

PANIC!FUP_MORE...
11-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Car2nist@Nov 7 2004, 04:33 PM
getting drunk is the best... getting drunk+high = better than the best lol

i've woken up in different places at different times, then walking for no reason to another unknown place until i got back to my place...

meekus, you're a faggot, you know you sucked the guys dick, silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.
silly homophobic, homophobics are dumbass stupid fucking republican bush supporting assholes :)

Cherubic Meekus
11-07-2004, 03:59 PM
you right wing fascist
p.s Drunkeness is bliss

Thief
11-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Homophobics suck. My girlfriend is half ghey. ^.^

mad
11-07-2004, 06:14 PM
o man, shotguned a 40 and smoked about a quarter throughout the day then i got hit in the back of the head with a rock, passed out on the sidewalk and woke up with a bitch cop over my head and paramedics opening my eyes

o man, im glad i smoked all my dope before i passed out

Car2nist
11-07-2004, 06:17 PM
i like smoking all my dope :\

bbbbbbbbbbbbb
11-07-2004, 07:23 PM
edit

glue
11-07-2004, 07:30 PM
drugs are bad!

The Most Sadistic
11-07-2004, 07:44 PM
(_)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

ive only been drunk once and i fell asleep

i didnt liek it so i dont drink anymore

Skore_One
11-07-2004, 07:44 PM
and one time a tagged someones car and smashed there windows

Nikon
11-07-2004, 07:55 PM
one time i threw a piece of spark plug through the back of a lexus truck....but i wasn't drunk

Mute1
11-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Yooo do that dude hwo said he passed out ...HOW THE FUCK DO U SHOTGUN A 40...glass drill or something lol...........

LongQuan
11-08-2004, 10:17 AM
I got so drunk that I ended up waking up in the hospital with a nurse saying:

"You've got some good mates - you should've died last night"

Drinking is a state-sponsored addiction - check out Bill Hicks...

shyone
11-08-2004, 12:15 PM
i went and...

DjTerrestrialConcept
11-08-2004, 01:16 PM
I..... DONT...... REMEMBER

panic
11-08-2004, 02:21 PM
haha i have a few of these.
Last New Years I was out having a ton of fun with a pilot, in bran new pants, with some freinds, and my buddies older brothers freinds, who were all blowing coke and what not. anyways, i got my nose in that shit, and my night got rather nuts.
i was so drunk that I wrote on everything around me, and put my pilot in my pants without the cap. I woke up and i had lost the button on my bran new pants, dried out my marker in my pocket and stained the pants so bad i had to delegate them to painting nights only.

That same night i was told i fell asleep beat boxing and saying "fat bitch" to the beat, because my freinds tried to hook me up with a large girl, and i wasnt havin that. I fell asleep with my buddy,his girlfreind and I sharing a bed. I think i spent about an hour and a half doing the "fat bitch" song, because i couldnt sleep and i thought i was so damn funny.

Another night, me and a few freinds were up in the burbs grabbing some pizza and fooling around with a skateboard, trying to go down a long set of stairs. None of us had skated since like grade 8, and we found this board, so we thought it would be funny to tape. And i tell you it was fucking halarious. we have a half hour of drunk fucks bailing down stairs on their asses. Then to top it off, my homies ran into a big sign for a subdivision and did body slams untill it broke. The sign was about 4'X10"X and held up by 8x8's on eather end. we filmed that too. it took 3 hits to knock down.

Logik
11-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Your quite the comedian.

indigo
11-08-2004, 04:56 PM
I woke up naked with 9 dicks in my ass

it sucked

joust
11-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by mad@Nov 7 2004, 07:14 PM
o man, shotguned a 40 and smoked about a quarter throughout the day then i got hit in the back of the head with a rock, passed out on the sidewalk and woke up with a bitch cop over my head and paramedics opening my eyes

o man, im glad i smoked all my dope before i passed out
you smoked 1/4 in a day. How the fuck did you pull that off. After like an 1/8th i couldent tell weather i was trying to smoke my peice or my phone.

joust
11-08-2004, 05:15 PM
my friends lungs stoped workin for like 30 seconds and he could feel the THC christalizing on his teeth once.
I learned how to pay slapjack dunk and high once it was so damn funny i couldent stop winning!

PANIC!FUP_MORE...
11-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by joust@Nov 8 2004, 06:15 PM
my friends lungs stoped workin for like 30 seconds and he could feel the THC christalizing on his teeth once.
I learned how to pay slapjack dunk and high once it was so damn funny i couldent stop winning!
lmao thats alot of pot 2 get you 2 feel the thc in your teeth...damn..lol

Alchohlics_Anonymous
11-08-2004, 06:37 PM
haha it seems like this thread was made for me! ive got many stories on this topic including fights, bombing, falling off of roofs, all that shit, i guess you could say im an alchoholic, considering ive been drinkin since 13 (im 22 now) haha. damn i love beer.

A hard day's night
11-08-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by joust@Nov 8 2004, 06:15 PM

probaly a lightweight.

Logik
11-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Yeah i think he thought he felt it one his teeth.

AntiHero
11-08-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Nov 8 2004, 07:37 PM
...ive got many stories on this topic including fights, bombing, falling off of roofs, all that shit, i guess you could say im an alchoholic...
speaking of which, i've fallen off a damn roof while drunk off my ass once. and that's not even the end of it. it was like 4 in the morning and i left my girls house with my backpack. and i usually have a can or 2 in there, just in case. but to my suprise i didn't know this till i was on the roof, so i was like "fuck" then started climbing back down the ladder, only that didn't happen either, i was lucky i guess i didn't bump my head coming down, but my backpack caught the back of the ladder, (was one of those with the deal behind where you climb down) and i dangled, so it was fun after, but i shit my pants when it was happening.

mr.white
11-08-2004, 08:39 PM
damn ive been way drunk. me and my friends were drinking with this guys older brother when we were in high school. we drank a bottle of gin and a couple of beers between us. i was so fucked up. on the way out to this jacked up house the cops roll past us with their lights on and we have a chest full of beer in the back of this dudes truck. so after we finish all that shit, were like passed out and this dude thinks its funny to swerve all over the road while were in the back. after that i woke up at the dudes house with puke all over my sleeve, then we get into his house and go straight to the bathroom. i woke up again next to the toilet with this girl taking off my shirt, then i woke up the next day with ants all over me because of the throwup. that shit was crazy, i learned not to drink with peoples older brothers and i also learned that gin is disgusting.

Alchohlics_Anonymous
11-08-2004, 08:59 PM
^haha i love gin but its all preferance.

Kayone707
11-08-2004, 09:03 PM
one time i drank a smirnoff ice.. boy was i wasted.......

Ume
11-08-2004, 11:49 PM
^^
hahahahaha

Anyhoos,i was at this jock pit party because a friend of mine was told to go so i went with him,i bought 2 40s of OE and a 12 of blue,drank all that but at the party someone had some jacks so i got 4 shots of that,it was all good till the ride back into town n thats when it went black, i wake up at my friends house with hsi rents standing right next to me and then he walks in n tells me the story of what happen, somehow i fell out of the side of the truck(we was sittin in the bed of the truck) cuz i had to piss, so i pissed on my friend after i fell out, so i went to look in the mirror to see if anything bad happend n the whle right side of my face has a huge scar because i did a face plant outta the truck, i got a broken cheek n a broken jaw from it n had a concussion. :blink:

worth it tho. :D

element503
11-09-2004, 02:01 AM
passed out on couch... kind to think of it the point of putting what i just wrote on here was pointless. im sure all of us have passed out on the couch a bunch of times.

Earsone2004
11-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Okay here is a quick and fucked up story. I was drunk as fuck and going through one of those strips, u know with a bunch of stores together. Well i tagged every window with a scriber or etch whatever u wanna call it, anywayz i found myself in the back up a cop car and on probation with a 5 thousand dollar fine. Good story huh? Not fucking really, that shit fucked up my life, but im still writing to this day and i just got out of juvenile hall last night and im still writing. I just keep my shit way chill now, i dont walk down the street tagging or run on freewayz bombing anymore

LOST
11-09-2004, 04:52 PM
i got a lot of good drunk stories, but i don't remeber em... hehe

one that stads out would have to be the time i walked about 3 miles home from a party the cops ended. i knew the cops where looking for people that ran from the party scene, so i took the back roads to get home. I ended up on some railroad track and i still remeber looking behind me and swearing that somebody was following me... :ph34r:

BEAS
11-09-2004, 05:07 PM
last time i got drunk i passed out and got a peanut butter shaming.

but the best times i got whil i was drunk was getting lost in the woods with a chick. scary but erotic. if you find a comdom tied to a tree branch, i was there.

SBQ-PK
11-09-2004, 05:46 PM
once i snuck in my cabinet and found some brandy when i was seven and i took a sip man i was so fucked

joust
11-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by A hard day&#39;s night+Nov 8 2004, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A hard day&#39;s night @ Nov 8 2004, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joust@Nov 8 2004, 06:15 PM
I learned how to pay slapjack dunk and high once it was so damn funny i couldent stop winning&#33;

probaly a lightweight. [/b][/quote]
yeah hes skinny as fuck hes like 6&#39;3" and 140 lbs hahaha lamo.

joust
11-09-2004, 07:01 PM
i played beriuit with a kid who was stayin at my house for the summer and i had known him for like 13 years and i dident realise it wa him for a while. haha

oblong
11-09-2004, 09:36 PM
got drunk, came home at 2:30 am ish, mad a deliso pizza, put it on a cutting board with a few cans of pop, walked downstairs to eat it while watching tv. ended up at the bottom of the stairwell with scattered pizza and a cutting board in various spots of my body, and yes i still ate it

mr.white
11-09-2004, 09:51 PM
i laughed at your post oblong that is some funny shit

SaDiStIc
11-09-2004, 09:54 PM
Jakced up 4 60 pounders (2-bombay 2-smirnoff), a 40P of tequila plus a twix of tequila.... whoooo messy night&#33; drank close to a 40 pounder of tequila with some yac to assist me in the process.... blacked out but continued chugging vodka out of a 60p then passed out head out the door at my friend&#39;s party... projectile vomited in my best friend&#39;s face and they tossed me in his bed and I puked all over his bed.... waking up in the morning I was so confused.... TEQUILA&#33;&#33;&#33;
I&#39;ve got so many crazy stories but I thought projectile vomit is good too...
bombing beside this nasty ass sespool creek when I fell backwards down all along the raspberry bushes and into the sespool water.... good thing I was wearing shorts... I woke up the next morning passed out on a friends couch in my jacket and my shoes still on.... sick shit
all the really good stories I usually forget..... only remember the ones that really stick out in my mind for a reason
<_<

oblong
11-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by mr.white@Nov 9 2004, 10:51 PM
i laughed at your post oblong that is some funny shit
haha :D
the loaded guy at the bottom of the stairs laughed at me too
i still remember how good that pizza was too

another one(this has happened to many time to count)
drinking, on the way home and you just write on everything, you dont even have a tag your so drunk, you jsut write random words/sayings/or jokes on things.
the one day i walked throught the area and saw these 3 words on the doors of a school in the chrome mop i had

"cherrioessss"(yes with several s&#39;s)
"notorious newt"

and the best one yet

"tuna" in really big letters
thank god i didnt sign anywhere

karkizm
11-10-2004, 01:29 AM
oblong the handstyle in your sig sucks, my dog could bust beta steez than that with its tail

Earsone2004
11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by SaDiStIc@Nov 9 2004, 10:54 PM
Jakced up 4 60 pounders (2-bombay 2-smirnoff), a 40P of tequila plus a twix of tequila.... whoooo messy night&#33; drank close to a 40 pounder of tequila with some yac to assist me in the process.... blacked out but continued chugging vodka out of a 60p then passed out head out the door at my friend&#39;s party... projectile vomited in my best friend&#39;s face and they tossed me in his bed and I puked all over his bed.... waking up in the morning I was so confused.... TEQUILA&#33;&#33;&#33;
I&#39;ve got so many crazy stories but I thought projectile vomit is good too...
bombing beside this nasty ass sespool creek when I fell backwards down all along the raspberry bushes and into the sespool water.... good thing I was wearing shorts... I woke up the next morning passed out on a friends couch in my jacket and my shoes still on.... sick shit
all the really good stories I usually forget..... only remember the ones that really stick out in my mind for a reason
<_<
If u drank all the liquior to yourself you would die. No if ands or buts that is str8 impoosible no one could ever do that. You could die off a 1/5 of jack daniels to your head let alone 10 times that amount. I can understand if u drank all that with other people , but not to yourself. If u say u drank that all by yourself i call the bullshit card.

SaDiStIc
11-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Earsone2004@Nov 10 2004, 10:08 AM
If u drank all the liquior to yourself you would die. No if ands or buts that is str8 impoosible no one could ever do that. You could die off a 1/5 of jack daniels to your head let alone 10 times that amount. I can understand if u drank all that with other people , but not to yourself. If u say u drank that all by yourself i call the bullshit card.
I drank about 3/4 of the 40P of tequila hitting rails of coke to assist me....
Usually I dont try to drink that much so quick but the yac helped me out greatly then I dont know what happened from there.... everyone said I was slamming out of this 60 of vodka that I had laying beside me when I woke up..... and I still woke up with my 2-60P&#39;s (1 like 1/5 of it drank) and my other 2-6 of tequila that was one brutal weekend&#33;&#33;&#33; Projectile vomited from the ground into my best friend&#39;s face, he&#39;s like 6&#39;4.. man my stories arent too ridiculous when you put the yae in the factor... and the fact I&#39;m an alcoholic.......
(another time I drank a 60P with a friend in a night like 1.5 Litres each..... wasnt too hard, but we had a huge long walk home to finish off the bottle&#33;)

square
11-10-2004, 10:14 AM
if only you realized that liquor isnt measured in pounds. :lol: :lol:

sika_2002
11-10-2004, 01:08 PM
lol, wot sum1 was saying about bodyslming a sign, we did that and now theres a random hole in it, we woke the next morning on a golf course.

skateparadise
03-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Nov 8 2004, 07:37 PM
haha it seems like this thread was made for me&#33; ive got many stories on this topic including fights, bombing, falling off of roofs, all that shit, i guess you could say im an alchoholic, considering ive been drinkin since 13 (im 22 now) haha. damn i love beer.
i know hwta you mean man. Im 17 now and i been drinkin sence i was about 13 and my mom was an alcoholic and i took her stuff every now and then when i was growing up from years 5 - till 12. then at age 13 i really started to drink...

Friends funnle beers off a roof to me when im on the ground. it hits you so fast. man i love drinkin.

i will post pics of my collection i keep in my room that i drank in about a month. in a little bit

i eat pringles
03-02-2005, 10:32 AM
i know hwta you mean man. Im 17 now and i been drinkin sence i was about 13 and my mom was an alcoholic and i took her stuff every now and then when i was growing up from years 5 - till 12. then at age 13 i really started to drink...

boo hoo you led a disfunctional life...
such mu pubes.

Though it good to see that my thread has been revived.

skateparadise
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by i eat pringles@Mar 2 2005, 11:32 AM

boo hoo you led a disfunctional life...
such mu pubes.

Though it good to see that my thread has been revived.
ha i wouldent change anything about my life.

i had to bump it.

Rik JamEs
03-02-2005, 02:00 PM
one tmie I was durnk and I was dnruk and I did smoe sutff and tehn I did smoe mroe sutff and

NeO.Skunkkr1
03-02-2005, 03:44 PM
some of you need to figure out what an actual alcoholic is...

Havoc411
03-02-2005, 03:58 PM
i dont drink but i remember this one time a friend of mine got real drunk hit his head on the wall outside of stop and shop and then pissed on himself. kinda why i dont drink in the first place

SALVO
03-02-2005, 04:51 PM
One night that sticks out would have to be a few years back when I was still living with my folks.

I went to my homie&#39;s house and ended up doing some gay manual labor shit for an hour or so, but his dad was cool and we knocked a few beers back, when we got done working we started mobbing to the bus stop and we say a Heiniken truck being unloaded in the back of the nearby safeway, we waiting for the driver to pull out more cases of beer and then ran up the ramp and took our own cases after he left.

We downed those and went to a kegger, watched a brawl, then bus&#39;d it back to my house, picked up my paint, and we went out painting, plastered. So at 3 in the morning we go into this coffee shop which is open all night, get a table, order some coffee and fall asleep for half an hour in our seats...we got kicked out so we went a few blocks up infront of the Space Needle here in Seattle, and slept on some benches till it was like 7 in the morning. Then went home and slept some more.

skateparadise
03-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by NeO.Skunkkr1@Mar 2 2005, 04:44 PM
my mom was an alcoholic every sence shes was 16 and she drank till she lost her memory at age 45. thats a fuckin alcoholic.

so dont sit there and tell me that bullshit, motherfucker.

:lol: good day

pSYKAOz
03-02-2005, 08:00 PM
ahah....

my aunts an alcoholic.. .well was...

now she ends up i nthe hospital after a beer or two... spent 2 yrs in detox... she cant drink nemore or she passes out haha

infer one
03-02-2005, 08:56 PM
my name is ol dirty basterd, and ima alcaholic....*gag* haha, yeah me to nigaaa, whoooooowhhaaaoooooooooo....

^tru gangsters know that song...

_____JEKLROKS_____
03-04-2005, 12:45 AM
Does anyone ever black out while drunkand do stupid shit? One time I was drinking with a group of friends, there was 5 of us drinking and 36 Coronas and two pints of E&J with like 4 dimes of dro, and somewhere after knocking over the Christmas tree, falling to the floor and hitting my head I blacked out.
Now this is from what I was told:
Some time after that I went to the bathroom after going on and on about fire and asking for a lighter. Knowing this my cousin was trying to keep track of how long I was in there, but after 3 minutes water was seen running from under the door. They opened the locked door to find me, legs hanging out of the bathtub, throwing up with the sink cabinet broken from the floor moved a foot to the right. After turning on the water, spraying me, I began getting belligerant and some how got onto the subject of how I at the time loved Tina then proceeded to yell the news through out the house (mind you the times 1 Am Sunday morning at my cousins house). At about 2 the bitches left and I started yelling to my cousin that we should go walking around looking for bitches when his mom woke up and scared the shit out of me and I supposedly looked as if I were about to cry but my aunt likes to over exaggerate.

Anyway thats one of my intoxicated tales.

Cherubic Meekus
03-04-2005, 08:39 AM
ahah....

my aunts an alcoholic.. .well was...

oh shit... big time Snap. so was myne.

Cherubic Meekus
03-04-2005, 08:45 AM

obviously your going to put us in our place now...
so go on little one... you tell us what a little alchoholic is.

Tails0nE
03-04-2005, 08:53 AM
well my homie got really drunk and high and was
like fuck ya&#39;ll im goin home&#33; and tried walkin back to florida from chicago..... lol

skateparadise
03-04-2005, 10:44 AM
http://img111.exs.cx/img111/2392/finishedbottles9qj.th.jpg (http://finished off bottles.

took about a month by myself to finish all that off. all my friends have me go get them thier own bottles so we just all drink and paint.

xylene hug
03-18-2005, 02:32 AM
i was so drunk once i let this girl pee all over my chest then
ate here out.. :(

not sooo proud of that moment..

TeK89MadeE781
03-18-2005, 04:49 AM
i kan honestly say ive never been drunk on nething exsept mabey power lol i drink for the flavor not the effekt. but w/e i get high alot though
newayz, i was hangin wit some of my friends over on the E/S onse and were were all just drinkin and smokin and i swear to god we ate Every last thang in that house that was edible. then we went, stole a van and went joy ridin. and when we ditkhed it and went bakk to his house, his mom was w8in for us and said we had to pay her so she wouldnt tell our parents (shes a bitkh) idk what happened kause i fell asleep early, but my homeboy kartoon woke up in the kloset, not in the bottom either, but up in the top kurled up on a shelf

Alchohlics_Anonymous
03-18-2005, 05:37 PM
hahah thats dope. ive woken up in so many places....

ex. curled up next to my friends german shepard...hahah. :lol:

Rik JamEs
03-18-2005, 09:45 PM
my friend told me a story that these 2 kids got so drunk they started making out and one gave the other one a hand duke or something

"daze!"
03-19-2005, 12:09 AM
this is a fresh one from tonight, after skoo i went over to my friends smoked a couple bleezies, went to my gurls house drank a bottle of dry din, after this i was already perkin drank a 40 of some 211, then my gurl was walkin me home and we stopd on this corner and she tried start fuckin on this fuckn corner, so i took her to this park and i ended up beeatn those on this fucken wet table top. hahahaha now im just rollin up another blunt to my dome and still perkin&#33; Ha

seap!
03-19-2005, 03:29 AM
[QUOTE]
these 2 kids got so drunk they started making out and one gave the other one a hand duke or something

YO&#33;
That same shit happened in my town too. A bunch of people seen it, they said that
it just happened out of the blue. It was gross but eve&#39;body just started laughing.

Once, in high school, we peed in this dudes forty when he wasn&#39;t looking.
Then he decided to chug, like a real MAN, in front of all the girls. I still remember
the look on his face when he got about halfway through. He wasn&#39;t very popular
and this was his big moment, everybody was chanting CHUG CHUG, but he knew he was drinking pee. He closed his eyes and drank it all....
I could almost puke just thinking of it.

yahahahoo&#33;

Alchohlics_Anonymous
03-19-2005, 12:18 PM
^eww id spit it all out over the crowd of people, like a heavy metal band would (except with blood :lol: :rolleyes: )

Cleo
03-19-2005, 03:58 PM
I&#39;m drinking a 473ml of POM.

Pomagranate Juice for all you newbies to the drinking world.

Stolen7
03-19-2005, 03:59 PM
damn you people dont know how to drink :P
you should never mix drinks or else you end up vomiting
and shit which is not so cool.

stick with one drink and youll have a good time B)

ASEN
03-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Mixing alcohol only happens to other people. Go straight (even if you aren&#39;t), you don&#39;t wanna have to wash your puke off your buddies sofa.

I&#39;ll pepper this lame post with an anecdote.

Me and a friend were walking away from the depanneur with 4 king cans, when we met up with these other dudes who were arguing with what appeared to be a typical, lonely suburbian maniac who fucked up his life. Dude&#39;s like &#39;&#39;this is my neighborhood. You guys wanna drink beer, you gotta ask me first. And if by tomorrow that grafitti isn&#39;t gone, i&#39;m gonna find you.&#39;&#39; Were like who the fuck is this dude anyway? We start walking away. Fucker starts following, talking about how we gotta check in if we wanna drink our lives away. After like 15 minutes my friends like &#39;I&#39;m gonna turn around and smash this motherfucker&#39;&#39;. &#39;&#39;Just wait, he&#39;ll leave.&#39;&#39; Well he did leave, but he came back like ten minutes later and had this beat up cellphone, saying how he was gonna call the cops if we didn&#39;t check in. &#39;&#39;Go ahead, muffin. We&#39;ll be right here.&#39;&#39; So he starts dialing really slowly and goes for about 20 digits then my friend says &#39;&#39;Get the fuck out of here or we&#39;ll beat your ass.&#39;&#39; He drops his cell, walks up to us real Eastwood style and says &#39;&#39;You gotta know the law, if you gon&#39; break it.&#39;&#39; He pushes my friend once then recieved two punches simultaneously to the right and left sides of his head. We layed him down in a corner and wrote a message on his shirt. &#39;&#39;Need food, sex and the occasional ass-whipping. Does not bite.&#39;&#39; The guy was mumbling so we poured the rest of a can on his head then left.

Good times.

Cherubic Meekus
03-20-2005, 10:35 AM
ive just been consuming pimms by the gulp-ful....
lat night I tried to circumcise my self but was restrained.I also flame throwed my mate tom jenkins with deodrants and a lighter....
It all went horribly wrong.
He has no eyebrows and a broken collar bone.

Bombs Away
03-20-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Cherubic Meekus@Nov 7 2004, 03:03 PM
I sucked a guys dick why under the influence of alchohol......

Only kidding my fleeceable audience.
We used to train surf and go out mugging after drinking almost 3 litres of White Lightning
i dont know if they got a different kinda white lightning where youre from...but 3 liters of moonshine and your ass would be dead. done. end of story.

i used to go mug guatemalans downtown when they stumble outta bars on saterday nights durring the summer. thats pay-day in the landscaping community. always cash and always in their shoes. they are so short its kinda like robbing kidds.

Cherubic Meekus
03-21-2005, 11:12 AM
but 3 liters of moonshine and your ass would be dead.

well it happened
end of story.
http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wlight.gif

it could only be fatal if ur body can&#39;t consume that much without getting alchohol poiisoning.some peoples bodies are versatile.

Bombs Away
03-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Cherubic Meekus@Mar 21 2005, 12:12 PM

but 3 liters of moonshine and your ass would be dead.

well it happened
end of story.
http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wlight.gif

it could only be fatal if ur body can&#39;t consume that much without getting alchohol poiisoning.some peoples bodies are versatile.
like i said, "i dont know if they got a different white lightning where youre from..." and its apparent they do. i was talking about moonshine. you were talking about "strong cider"... end of story.

skateparadise
06-08-2005, 01:13 PM
ohhhhh the alcohol thread.... this one is good.....

anyone tried Everclear? that shit is good.

sincere
11-08-2005, 01:53 PM
everclear straight fucks you up... yak&#39;s where its at, hennessy or remy fa sho

CANADIANA
11-08-2005, 02:32 PM
one time i was in quebec city on a snowboarding trip and me and a bud drank a quart of smirnoff my friend puked all over the bathroom, all over the towels and everything. the only thing i remember is being dragged up flight after flight of stairs to g o floor roaming.

CANADIANA
11-08-2005, 02:33 PM
sorry i meant a quart each** my edit button isnt working

ninja ape
11-08-2005, 02:34 PM
anyone had an irish car bomb?

that shit fucks you up....i remember when i was a freshman in highschool i had like 4 or 5 of em........i was fucked man... last time i ever mixed alcohol, but its better to learn the hardway sometimes.....try one for your self
half a cup of guiness
get a shot glass
half baileys and half rum in the show glass
drop the shot glass in the cup of guiness and chug it as fast as you can......itll fuck you up&#33;
dont drink more than 2

Exploited
11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
yes ninja those aer so good....

at my friends hallowee party last year i was so ripped taht after the party i slept on his fucking basement stares...the pain i felt when i woke up the next morning

M A G
11-08-2005, 08:12 PM
i dont drink that much..cause im underage but when i do at parties and shit i just drink like captin morgans or like jack danieles. there both nasty but its fun waking up outside the party on the curb with a black eye. :blink:

CANADIANA
11-08-2005, 08:19 PM
fuckin jack daniels is the shit, haha actually the same snowboarding trip we went down to wear the overpass with all the graffiti is..there was a SAQ right next to it and i got a 60 of Jacks drank about half of it and went to the mall with my girlfriend and power puked all over the place..haha i had to sit on the floor of the metro becuase i couldnt stand up and it was like 2:30 pm

Exploited
11-08-2005, 09:43 PM
i love how in animal house john balouchi jugs the whole jack bottle

M A G
11-09-2005, 01:55 PM
^ good movie

SMTXgraffin
11-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by The Most Sadistic@Nov 7 2004, 08:44 PM
(_)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

ive only been drunk once and i fell asleep

i didnt liek it so i dont drink anymore
idiot... I LOVE IT, almost went to rehab a year back, but im still at it lol my drink: &#036;10 bottle of heaven hill vodka, alcoholic budgeting..... i&#39;ve got a story where i almost died.... let me start it like this..

I went to my boi&#39;s house and braught a half gallon with me, only me and his roomate were drinking, he consumed an assumption of about 9 shots and he was good to go. I had about 10, and kept going...... so i was told afterward that i had chugged the rest of the bottle, walked 15 feet, started pissing myself, fell down and passed out, i was awoken in a different chair with my boi&#39;s roomate, my boi&#39;s mom, and his little brother standing over me, i was out for 4 hours and they were punching me in the face, i had bruises and all that and still wouldnt wake up. But finally a friend of theirs was a doctor and did some weird shit to my foot and i woke up. right when i saw Ben and my friend Andrew the first phrase out of my skull was something like this "ahhhhi need ore alcohol". Its more of a " you shouldve been there " type of thing. i dont remember anything, even after i woke up, but my friend Justin told me at school the next day "remember when you hit your face on the ground?", me: "WTF you talkin about ? what did i do ?" Justin: " i dont really know, looks like you were trying to do the crip walk running at full speed. Or running on broken legs, suttin like that". i woke up at like 8 pm or around there, and a teacher from school had a keg over there by that time, so i had people sneek me beers because i was cut off due to my faded state.

Cherubic Meekus
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Its the revival of one of my earlier threads....initially intended to allow me a gateway to tell my Drunken stories without cluttering up &#39;&#39;Good Afternoon&#39;&#39;...hence the title.

vegimite on toast
04-08-2006, 08:40 AM
christmas eve last year at a friends place i had downed a few and then more so at about...i dont know 11 pm i start to head home on foot. i was walking along a main road and was smashed pretty hard. i saw a large group of people walking in unison, so i decided (under what logic?) to follow them. now im not a religious person and god has no place within my home but for some odd reason when the crowd started to be eaten up by the entrance of the local church my legs didn&#39;t hesitate. so i made my way in to the christmas eve service, drunk and smelly, wearing a blue wife beater, paint stained shorts, to top it off, bare feet and santa hat atop my head. i was like a white kid in a nigerian school amongst all the religious types in fancy suits and pretty dresses. i can remember the front of the church was far away but i still managed to get on my feet when everyone else did and mumbled along with the hyms...i was doing great i thought. at one point i remembered resting my head agaisnt the women sitting next to me, she could have been a beautiful young woman or a 78 year old with a goiter on her neck, i really didn&#39;t care (and can&#39;t remember) but her shoulder just seemed comfortable at the time. then, she, in a nice christian way, told me to get off her. finally the service ended, i exited with the rest of the church goers and shook hands with the fijian preist and exclaimed "that was great mannnn" so out in the cold air i continued home, i can remember deciding to sit down on the sidewalk, along the main street about 50 feet from the church. sitting turned into lying as i made the cement sidewalk my bed. a car pulled up. full of christian folk, thinking i was some street scum or remembering me from the service, they offered me a ride (how nice is that?) anyway, they took me to a youth hostel a couple of minutes drive away. where i grabbed some free food, and a free bed. i woke up early with a slight hangover and caught the train to my parents place for a family christmas, it was great.

SiMpUhL
04-08-2006, 09:07 AM
ehhh ok....this one time i went beer bowling with a bunch of friends, n i got really wasted along w/ a few others, so we all decided it was time to go home.

as we were headded towards the door i got really nauscious and hurled on this chik standing right next to me. I felt really bad so when she got all cleanded up, i asked for her number. she gave it to me.

like 2 days later i talked to her an we met somewhere.......she was ass ugly, so i left

SiMpUhL
04-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by SiMpUhL@Apr 8 2006, 09:07 AM
ehhh ok....this one time i went beer bowling with a bunch of friends, n i got really wasted along w/ a few others, so we all decided it was time to go home.

as we were headded towards the door i got really nauscious and hurled on this chik standing right next to me. I felt really bad so when she got all cleanded up, i asked for her number. she gave it to me.

like 2 days later i talked to her an we met somewhere.......she was ass ugly, so i left
trus me it sucked, i got sum uggo&#39;s number

What Happened to the Letters?
04-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Skore_One@Nov 7 2004, 04:46 PM
these kids were callin me a wigger so i threw a 3 litre cup of rootbeer into their moms car when she was in the store
a 3 liter cup? thats one huge motherfuckin cup...considering 3 litters is like 60oz and most cups are 8-12ozs

What Happened to the Letters?
04-08-2006, 09:31 AM
aight i got a story bout osmek ids i know...

So i blazed up my cousin(lets call him matt) and his friend(lets call him jim) cause the friend had 2 30racks and they told me i could sleep over. So a few hours later i give them a call and i&#39;m liek yo when should i come and the kid says his dads real strict and he could only have jim over. So i&#39;m pissed and stuff, i come home the next day and find out they went to a party. At the party jim got real drunk and got in some kids jeep and went off roading at about 80mph, they rolled the car at 60ish and jims side hit a die he died instantly. Also matt got in a huge fight while he couldnt find jim and got the shit kicked out of him so he decided to walk home(bad idea about 12 miles) so hes drunk of his ass walking through a town late at night and the cops find him and arrest him for drunk and disorderly and drinking under the age so now he spent the night in a county jail(at the age of 16) and hes gotta go to court for his charges...Guess i&#39;m not so mad i wasnt allowed to go...

syrup2
04-19-2006, 12:04 AM
i was in a freight yard and it was pretty empty i was with my mans getting some nice peices done and he pulls out a bottle of jack so we climb on top of the freight and start drinking our ass off i pass out on top of the shit i guess the workers couldnt see us cuz when i woke up the train was moving and i was in san jose

textathief
04-19-2006, 11:24 AM
id a throwie while drunk and i missed a letter......lucky it wasnt a piece

textathief
04-19-2006, 11:28 AM
syrup no offence or n e thing but i dought that story 30% :P

epiL*
04-19-2006, 12:43 PM
woke up in my driveway under the tarp from my old quarter pipe, squeezed under the front of my moms car, passed out on the kitchen table, got a ride home from a bitch pig while completely smashed walking down a main road with some markers and some weed leaving a party, she was cool about it though and let me go, tagged quite a few major buildings including schools and the next day i saw my work and didn&#39;t know i&#39;d done it the night before,passed out in the circle at the end of my buddies street on a bench, it rained on me that night

epiL*
04-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Apr 8 2006, 09:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Apr 8 2006, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skore_One@Nov 7 2004, 04:46 PM
a 3 liter cup? thats one huge motherfuckin cup...considering 3 litters is like 60oz and most cups are 8-12ozs [/b][/quote]
nah man they got 64 oz cups, at quicktrip, and if someone called me a wig i&#39;d have to hit them, or at least break a window on the car, sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiit

fuckin villan
04-19-2006, 12:51 PM
whats really great is when you get so wasted you dont remeber tagging. IV edone it a few times where a few days later you drive by a spot and see something you did and cant remember when. this may not be as amusing to others as it is to me, just thought id contribute that, im sure a few people out there can identify with that.

Another great drinking memory is when a freind who was very drunk, had to leave a party at about 11, because he had to werk early the next morning. So we all say goodbye to him, and think nothing of it, figuring, even tho hes pretty wasted, that hell be able to get himself home. So about 4 hours later, i leave the party to head home. So im walking by a bus stop, when i see a hunched form, their head between their knees, totally passed out. As i get closer, i realize its the guy that left the party four hours earlier. So i try and wake him up, he quite coherently, explains to me that hes waiting for the bus. Well the bus stopped running about 2 hours ago i explain. So i get him up, and start him walking in the direction of his house. He made it home, but has never been able to live down falling asleep on someones lawn beside a bus stop. needless to say i dont think he made it to werk the next day. This is the same kid that has passed out and injured himself everytime he smokes shisha.
cheers&#33;

diwat26
05-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Let me post a story:

Once we where tagging after a party with my buddy Klew26 ... we where drunk and I had to piss so I stopped by a pillar. Klew was tagging on the pillar next to me with white paint, and before i could even take a breath he painted my dick to white&#33;
He almost died by laughting, I was upsetted.
It tooked a half hour until I cleaned my penis with a prickly nailbrush after I&#39;ve returned home.
Nice story, isn&#39;t it? :lol:

SeapNSR
05-23-2006, 02:08 PM
rumph ugh ffphlh urrrmphhhhh

afek
06-18-2006, 09:38 AM
too many to tell

:wacko:

sloppymouthsex
06-18-2006, 10:45 AM
im jus gonna come to this thread when im drunk an wanna talk random shit... you all kno what i mean...

yea so i blac ked out the first time last night, the last thing i remember is playin beirut, goin upstairs to find a bed, an woke up sometime pretty early, not knowin how the hell i got on the beer pong table,. i come to find out this mornin that i got out of bed wantin to play another round of pong an fell asleep on the table trying

sloppymouthsex
06-18-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by textathief@Apr 19 2006, 11:24 AM
id a throwie while drunk and i missed a letter......lucky it wasnt a piece
hahahaha ive done that myself man

EGO31
07-05-2006, 09:09 PM
ive just gotten hurt trying to skateboard when im drunk.and ive only gotten drunk maybe 3 times and they all sucked,getting drunk is over-rated.
agreed man the last time i got drunk i got pissed with some random people celebrating an 18th birthday and i was 13 i tried to climb a roof at a school and smoked or the first time and i cant remember anything else bout that day.

pace1
07-06-2006, 12:49 AM
last night drank a half handle of vodky and a handle of some triple sec. got my buzz going and fell down some wood steps, i had sox on and the floor was wood so i ate shit. i got up and was so confused and pissed. I was like wtf is wrong with me . then procceded to scream profane language at my sox for being slippery and shit just decided to sleep right there and woke up this morning with a bruise. still pretty mad at those sox:(

J.A.B.
07-06-2006, 02:44 AM
u drank 1 and a half handles...i think you would be dead..or i dont no what an handle is

Proper
04-02-2008, 11:39 PM
About three weeks ago my brother and I were in Kansas City and we were having this party, getting drunk and smoking bud, the usual. Well we were partying cause my boy lives in apartments but in his building he is the only resident and he is the property manager. Well about 2 hours in everyone is fuckin' wasted and across the room I see my younger brother making out with some fucking chick. This girl has a boyfriend too. So they are making out and my friends and I are just rooting him on and then out of nowhere he pushes this girl so hard she almost falls down some stairs. Then he starts screaming "Eww, yuck and fuck!" and starts running back to us. Turns out the girl whispers to him that she is on her period, hahaha. End story here.

It was funnier then, 'cause almost everything is funny when you are in that state of mind.

Zazuy Whore.
04-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Im Sober and seems pretty funny to me^^ HAha

About a year ago now,
Me and a a bud and his girlfriend. Were just out getting drunk and passing the Joint, in my buds girlfriend, friends house,
Eventually We had one to many beers and what not. Got Sent out. =P haha
We were just roaming the streets stumbling and falling on eachother,
My bud(ryan) Leaves us for the majority for 20 minutes comes back with this bright yellow bag type thing, Or what it appeared to be.
We walked somewhere, I remeber me ripping open the un-set up tent with my teeth and getting inside of it like a sleeping bag, Me still drinking a beer.
twas about 1:00 and me, him and his girlfriend were all like laying down in a unset up tent, ffreezing note, This was like the middle of november, and in newfoundland it getts petty fucking cold.
we eventually woke up at about 11 the next day in a outside tennis court, and me with both shoes gone and one lost krink marker and a pair of dusters.
Wouldent take the night back though.

MAST
04-03-2008, 12:11 AM
one day in the summer, my 2 friends picked me up around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, and they were both trippin mush. the night before i had stolen a handle of bacardi from this party we went to, and it was already more than half gone the next morning, so i decided to pour it all into water bottles. then we all left my house, and i started drinking. we then proceeded to get more alcohol and all get trashed beyond belief. we went by my soon to be girlfriend (now ex)'s house and she gave me a free pack of cigs. we found this chill building that no one was at that i'd painted at like a year before. outside the building there's these 2 old wooden picnic tables, so we chilled there and smoked and drank while they came off their trips. we kept calling people to come there and meet up with us, and before we knew it, it was dark and we were headed to a party with some friends that had met us there. we then played a lot of beer pong and drank a lot of beer, and one of the original friends i was with threw the party host's phone in the pool cause he was drunk, and the host didn't see that it was him. so the kid made everybody leave (it was a smallish party). so we all sat outside his house at the cars trying to figure out what to do. i somehow fell and nailed my back on the tailpipe of my friend's bronco and didn't feel it, but i guess it bled, cause it stained my shirt. i then looked down and realized that all of my cigarettes were gone and i had just gotten them 30 minutes before. so me, the 2 original friends, and this girl all head back to the chill building and the picnic tables. i sat down on one, and my 2 friends sat in between me and the girl (who was sitting at the other table), but i wanted to sit next to her, so instead of getting up and walking over, i decide to climb up on the table and try to walk from table to table (which would be a very easy task if sober). but the first step i took, i stepped right in between the 2 tables, and woke up on the ground staring up at everybody (who were all laughing at me) with my body twisted all up, one leg still on the table, one hand on the seat, and the rest of my body on the ground. turns out i nailed my head right on the edge of the other table, and dropped my drink whic was in a styrofoam cup, fell on my friend's drink and crushed it, then fell on my drink which was on the ground and crushed that.

needless to say, i don't remember anything else from that night, but i woke up the next day with a 4 inch gash in my head, and dried blood and dried drink all over my shirt and hair.

just a little anecdote from the good ole days in the summer.

Sewn
04-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I got drunk once...

MAST
04-03-2008, 12:43 AM
i plan on having more stories after this friday night

JETPACK!!
04-03-2008, 07:20 AM
23 beers and i knocked some chick out cuz i thought she was a guy an she was in my face

got my ass stomped afterwards cuz it was right in front of her boyfriend hahaha. i was drunk enough not to feel any pain from a dozen guys stomping me for a couple minutes.

worst part of that night was that one of hte guys gave me a wedgie while i was in the fetal position on the ground.

all my homies were outside cuz there was a fight earlier with one of them an they were all taking a walk to calm him down. i had a couple chicks save my life, how humilating hahaha. i dont know if they would have stopped if a couple of my girls didnt start buggin out at them an shit.

i lost a necklace that i got from my grandpa though, shit was passed down through two generations and i had to go and fucking lose it:(

tuckfoys
04-19-2008, 11:45 PM
this thread deserves a bump!
anyway yesterday we were drinkin tequila and i almost got my ass ran over on a bike by some suv. i turned the corner and saw that shit like 10 feet away. but it took awhile for my ass to turn the handle bars and just gtfo the way. lucky lucky...

Backalley Abortion Doctor
04-19-2008, 11:48 PM
I've never been drunk. :[

RetroLikeWhoa13
04-19-2008, 11:52 PM
is that because your vains run alcohol already and there is no way to feel drunk...because there is maximum alcohol already.

the only reason you live is because you happen to be a god...

Backalley Abortion Doctor
04-19-2008, 11:56 PM
I dunno, I just never get drunk. All my friends are taking beers and get like WOooOOOO I am sooo buzzed. And i drink rum and don't feel shit. So i don't drink unless it's good tastin'.

RetroLikeWhoa13
04-20-2008, 12:02 AM
word.
nearly the opposite.
i sip whisky and get buzzed by the time it hits my stomach.
i dont drink unless its good though.

anekilishous
04-20-2008, 08:28 AM
i drink anything alcoholic

two weeks ago i got the drunkest ive ever been
fall off a wall onto my head
sat in a comfy looking thorn bush
its really wasnt comfy
and i couldnt get back out
and punched a stranger cuz a yellow car went past
i also had an argument with this girl and lost a pen
but it was worth it

BosoeHNT
04-20-2008, 10:40 AM
One time, my boy had got this 80% shit from austria for this party...

long story shirt, i drank alot, challenged a stranger to a bboy battle, broke my big toe, woke up in the morning with dried blood drenched in my sock. not remembering, until my mate showed me the video...

maybemasai
04-20-2008, 08:16 PM
friday took a zanax or a xanax ( i dont know how to spell that shit but w.e fuk u) and i snorted another and after numerous blunts came home to my dad at 3 am when i spose to be home at 12 luckily he believed i was just drunk and he found out today that i write i dont remeber fuckin anything from that night i hope i didnt fuckin destroy anyones life or eat any babies.

JETPACK!!
04-20-2008, 08:53 PM
word, you gotta make sure you dont eat anyones babies while your drunk. stay away from abortion clinics.

this one time me an my boy dusted off a 40 of crown in an hour, takin it slow. an he thought it would be cool to have a head-wall-smashing competition. i went along with it. now my bedroom has like 5 head-sized holes in the drywall.

this other time, back when i was in school. i dusted off a half a 40 in 3 seconds. tip, chug, dust off a couple beatties. it was like -20 out, so it just warmed me up. got inside the school, the heat just hit me like fwoosh. had to film this "live news" bullshit for my comm-tech class. an we had these headsets. turned mine on, but the volume was off. so i was spinnin the camera around laughing an shit. my teacher knew i was juiced, he didnt care, he laughed at me.

BIGel
04-20-2008, 09:20 PM
crazy drunken story from back in october, didnt directly involve me but it was the craziest shit ive ever been through. i was at a party in reno and some dudes got into a fight on the dance floor, alot of words got said and we were all watching. they left so everybody went back to dancing. half an hour later the guy came back with two of his brothers and opened fire into the front of the house and killed three people, two outside and one inside dancing. fucking awful. dont believe me, that dude esk that used to mod on here knew one of the guys that got killed.

Atx.Lone.Star.Writer
04-20-2008, 10:31 PM
I got so wasted one night i got hit by a taxi cab on my right side of my body, still got in the cab like nothing, and i got my ass jumped all within an hour. i drank a bottle of bacardi lemon, drank budweiser,corona,XX,heineken,budlight, smoked some blunts and got coked out. dident feel shit till 2 days later

its all good till the cops come
04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
damn^^depressing....

RetroLikeWhoa13
04-20-2008, 10:42 PM
i dont think you and i could party together Lone Star.

MontanaPainter
04-20-2008, 10:59 PM
crazy drunken story from back in october, didnt directly involve me but it was the craziest shit ive ever been through. i was at a party in reno and some dudes got into a fight on the dance floor, alot of words got said and we were all watching. they left so everybody went back to dancing. half an hour later the guy came back with two of his brothers and opened fire into the front of the house and killed three people, two outside and one inside dancing. fucking awful. dont believe me, that dude esk that used to mod on here knew one of the guys that got killed.

didnt 3 simoans do that?

Just Another
04-20-2008, 10:59 PM

That is just messed up... RIP Esk...

BIGel
04-20-2008, 11:01 PM
didnt 3 simoans do that?

yup, same party, real fucked up shit..no esk didnt get killed, he just lived with one of those dudes.

Just Another
04-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Oh shit... Misread... Well still RIP Esk's friend...

ENGULF
04-28-2008, 04:41 PM
it happend for my 16 B-Day my cousins had a party for me and we had 4 bottles of patron(silver & coffee) a bottle of hennesey 5 bottles of cazadores 3 bottles of coralejo or some shit and 5 30 packs of bud-light and we started drinkin at like 12:00 P.M
and i got soooooo drunk i threw up on my new clothes fought with my cuz an....................I FUCKIN SHIT MY PANTS I WAS SOOOO FUCKIN DRUNK! I FELT LIKE SHIT THE NEXT DAY

MAST
05-01-2008, 11:48 PM
i've done the whole shitting the pants dance before too. right after i drove my friend home while he puked all over himself. before i ever had any legal driving papers or anything. fun times.

BroadstreetBully
05-04-2008, 12:09 PM
One time i was drinkin over my friends house and i was fuckin smashed then the next thing i know im like four blocks away from my house then i blacked out again and came to like 15 miles away i have bruises all over my forearms and blood on my knuckels i got arrested that night the next day the cop who arrested me gave my a ride back to my neighborhoodi still dont know what the fuck happened

Then one night while i was already drunk i deicided to see if i could drink a whole half gallon of calico jack to the head i drank about 2 3rds of it before i blacked out cant believe i didnt die thats kinda why i dont drink so much anymore just mickeys and whiskey from time to time

ENGULF
05-13-2008, 01:52 PM
yeh getting drunk is fun but id rather smoke some weed

FailOne
05-13-2008, 01:59 PM
This one time i was at my hommies place gettin tanked
I had no smokes n ya know how it is if your a smoker n your drinkin
so my hommie was like, ill give you 5 smokes if you can stick this lighter up your nose, turns out i have pretty big nostrils n it worked, i got 5 smokes
n now i trip people out when were all high n shit by stickin a lighter up my nose.

WoeInfinite
05-13-2008, 02:26 PM
This one time i was at my hommies place gettin tanked
I had no smokes n ya know how it is if your a smoker n your drinkin
so my hommie was like, ill give you 5 smokes if you can stick this lighter up your nose, turns out i have pretty big nostrils n it worked, i got 5 smokes
n now i trip people out when were all high n shit by stickin a lighter up my nose.

damn dude, like the whole thing?
or just the end of it?
my homie sticks quarters up his noze and got them stuck once hahahah

YourSistersMooseKnuckle
05-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I was on Fairfax Blvd with my brother.
We drank a gang of pints and decided to get a pizza and more beers at Mr. pizza.
After we ate pretty much all the pizza we decided to take the photos off the walls out of the frames and fill my back pack with beers.
Then my brother got sick on the tabel next to us. mind you the place was fucking packed. the waiter came over and asked what was wrong.
I told him the pizza made him sick.
The waiter said some salty shit and we said we werent paying for anything and decided to leave.
The waiter and the bus boy followed us down the street talking yack.
As soon as we turned the corned I told my brother "watch this"
as soon as the waiter stuck his head around the corner I socked that fool in the mouth proper.
He fell down to the pavement and his busboy counter part started throwing round house kicks and shit.
My brother ran up on him and open field tackled him.
I proceeded to stomp that fool out and we promptly fled the scene.
stumbling. The whole time I had the beers in my bag.
I woke up on my floor with one shoe on and my brother slept in the tub.
It was crazy...and fun.
anyways thought id share.

PeeInTheShower
05-04-2009, 12:20 AM
drank three oe's in about an hour and a half or so, fucking shitfaced. so i call up this girl that i was talking to at the time, not really that close to her, so i figured, i'm drunk as fuck so i'll break the tension. we start talking about bullshit, i'm cuttin' up and actin' like any drunken idiot would. i go to light a cigarette and BAM fall back in my garage and hit my head on one of the shelves. i'm in a daze, and i remember hearing "this isn't fucking funny, i'm not laughing, you're an asshole" blah blah blah. i'm thinkin', how the fuck am i an asshole? i just passed out.. she gets on her phone right away, and no more than two minutes later ambulance show up, they start approaching me, i snap out of it, i'm thinkin whoa whoa whoa chill out i'm straight. the emt asked how much i had to drink, i said about 3 32oz bottle's of OE. they get back in the truck and they're like "god damn, save up some money for some real beer". yeah, i never saw that bitch again after that.

dceeserkills
05-06-2009, 02:16 PM
^lmao

OE's are str8 as fuck tho i drink them all the time

i guess is cus im a broke bastard

triple6inthemix
05-06-2009, 02:30 PM
i was in a freight yard and it was pretty empty i was with my mans getting some nice peices done and he pulls out a bottle of jack so we climb on top of the freight and start drinking our ass off i pass out on top of the shit i guess the workers couldnt see us cuz when i woke up the train was moving and i was in san jose

hahahahaha ftw

B.S. POLICE
05-06-2009, 03:59 PM
lol your lucky you didnt lift your head up right before an overpass

CRAZDGRAFKINGZ
05-06-2009, 07:27 PM
AAIZIGHT
dis 1 time I was sippen un cisko n shit an I aight diz bitchez lungs
straight up
copz got all up my shit but I was liiike naaaaaah
it was a hooker so they just gave me rad high fives

PeeInTheShower
05-06-2009, 07:46 PM
AAIZIGHT
straight up

excuse me sir, do you have aids?

COBALT
05-07-2009, 01:51 PM
got drunk and fucked my girls best friend well my girl was passed out
I was really really really drunk

dceeserkills
05-07-2009, 02:03 PM
lmaooo^ props

COBALT
05-07-2009, 02:11 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2njltv8.jpg
my girl on left her friend on right

blaje
05-07-2009, 03:19 PM
So me and my dudes go camping all the time with a lot of people and we were fucking around with our normal campsite and we realized we needed a pong table so later that night we smoke a 20 and drink some colt 45's.
and around 4 or 5 we found this rich neighborhood and get out of the van. we're all creeping around in backyards and shit, then about an hour later we find a big ass patio table so we drag it up to the street and come back with the van.
by this point the suns starting to come up and we take it back to the camp site and just pass out there

iJiZzCoLoUrS
05-08-2009, 09:08 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2njltv8.jpg
my girl on left her friend on right

highfive dude!

p.s. never saw someone take a picture while on the Zipper, i was too busy trying to spin the thing fast enough to make my passenger vomit

i <3 vomit

iJiZzCoLoUrS
05-08-2009, 09:15 AM
oh my drunk story is:

so im a klepto and beer + xanax equals me turning into billy the kid.. so im at a party and this chicks purse is sitting open with cash sticking out.. i was like "this is too good to be true" so i snatched it real quick and then two secs later her boyfriend grabbed my shoulder and she comes runnning up and decks me in the face screaming "we were watching you the whole time!!"

so im like "this bitch just punched me in the face over ten dollars" so i did a bruce lee on her boyfriend and bowed him in the jaw, then slapped the fuck out of the bitch

*memory loss at this point*

i woke up in the street with my pockets inside out and my new era gone.. plus my ride left me :(

C H E N Z O
05-08-2009, 09:20 AM
get it up ye .. shoodnt have hit the burd.

last night .. was mad wi it ... fuckin burned ma thumb sumin awful...

was sittin up at the bar waitin to b sereved n started meltin a straw in one of the mad wee candles .. a went to drop it in as it was nearly all melted n a somehow managed tae fuckin flick this molten hot black plastic onto ma thumb.

fuckin agony man. all blistered to fuck now and yellow. no feelin it. found it funny at the time tho cos a was steamin.

fuckin ragin man.

BARFIGHT ARMY
05-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Ive got too many drunken escapades, heres a good one.. Me and my boy go out painting, we get to this spot and i thought he was hitting a rooftop now im all sortsa wasted anyways i climb onto the roof to discover theres nothing up there to paint at all so im like wtf? I call me boy to find out hes somewhere completely different, i go to get off the roof fell about 10 ft hit a dumpster rolled off that and hit the ground, get up like nothing happend then decide to run thru a pricker bush onto the highway, realize im on the highway was like "oh shit" run back thru the prickerbush and my boy was like yo im just gonna bring u home im like ok so then i wanted a 711 slurpee so we go there i go to open the door which someone already opened for me and fall face first into the store then i couldnt remember my pin# so we left my boy drops me off at the top of my block and i grabbed my can of krylon and did a fuckin throw E2E on this bldg musta been 60 ft long crazy night

/DaNk\
05-08-2009, 12:28 PM
so the first time i got totally wasted, me and my friend drank a whole bottle of this strawberry red wine shit to ourself and when it got really late we decided to pass out... but i forgot it was a school night and that i had to be home, so about 30 mins later i wake up to the door fucking pounding so i get up to go tell my home boy on the couch and when i nealt down to wake him up, i noticed he was totally fucking coverd with puke, that shit was so fucking nasty.. he had the shit like all over his face and shirt, and as im noticing that i hear my dad screaming for me to open the door and shit... so being totaly trashed i trip out and run upstairs to hide and as i get upstairs, my homie opened the door and started bitchin my dad out, and as their yellin at eachother he tries to slap my dad, and my dad just moved like an inch to left and ma homie just went to the ground.... so im like fuck this and i start leavin with my dad, and right as im igorning my dads bitching the fucker threw a jab and fucking decked my ass, i flew to the ground hit my head again and woke up about 5 mins later watching my dad strolling down the street to my house...... shit was fucked up i woke up the next morning with my head feeling like 3 sizes bigger

Halo G.E.D
05-09-2009, 02:24 AM
1 day got wasted any started tagging in a store lol!

Animal
05-09-2009, 05:37 AM
Wow this thread.

LIQUIDFOOT
05-09-2009, 05:54 AM
its 7 am just went to the grocery store 100 bones worth of goodies all taxed went to comfort inn fired up thebbq grilllllled now its time for sleepy there your drunken story
the end

jawsy
05-09-2009, 06:02 AM
AAIZIGHT
straight up

http://rumblepack.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/dude-wait-what.jpg

MAST
05-13-2009, 10:05 PM
so. this spring break i went to florida. these girls from my school were stayin down there with one of their moms. the mom is an ex playmate (not so attractive anymore), and didn't give a fuck about anything that went on in their condo, so that's where the majority of the week was spent. so on the 2nd to last night, me and my boy and this kid we know that goes to our school were left in there alone while the mom and all the girls went to dinner and to get alcohol. for some reason they trusted us and told us to hold it down till they got back. the minute they leave, i bust out my blow and bars and my friend busts out the OC, and we just do mixed line after mixed line after mixed line. so we're already on our way to gettin fucked up, and 3 hours later the mom and girls get back with bags upon bags of liquor and beer, with like 30 people behind them. we immediately break out the funnel and double funnel and jello shots. i slurp up about 8 jello shots, then start funneling beers like there's no tomorrow. i double funneled a couple with the mom which was an experience. then i go over and finish the jello shots, adding up to be like 12+, start taking swigs of bacardi and chasing it with tequila, and everyone but me and a couple of my boys and the mom leave. we're all sitting there like, shit, no more beer. then one of my boys breaks out a case he'd been hiding, and we funnel that shit in a matter of minutes. at this point i'm STRAIGHT fucked, wondering how i haven't passed out or puked yet. i have no recollection of what happened in the next like 2 or 3 hours, i think we went down to the beach for a bit. but the next thing i remember is being back up in the room talking to the 3 girls that were staying in the room. one of them is on the couch about to get it on with some guy. the only people in the condo are me, the 3 girls, the guy, and the mom, and my friends ditched me (who i was supposed to be staying with). so the girl on the couch lifts up the covers and tells me that there's room for 1 more under there, and i politely decline, cause i'm feelin i'm about to get double teamed by the others. so we start walking back to the bedroom, and in the hall, there are these bunk beds, and the mom is on the top one, and she reaches out and stops me and says "you're over 18, i'm not letting you go back there with my daughter and her friend", so i'm just like, "you fucking serious?" and she says "yeah, lay down on the bottom bunk and crash here since your friends left". so i'm thinkin i'm gonna wait till she passes out and i'll hit up the girls' room. they start texting me like "come on" and shit. i tell them to hold on a sec. 10 seconds later, i see the mom's head poke down, and she just goes "do you wanna cuddle?" i was like "...uh with your daughter?" she goes "nah, with me". and i just said "with all due respects, mrs. steinborn, i have to decline". so she tells me she respects my eloquency, and then passes out. i wake up 20 minutes later and realize i fucked up big time by passing out. i go into the girls' room, and they're both dead asleep. my friend calls me and tells me to come outside cause him and my other friends are picking me up. we get back to their condo, and one of them is passed out at the toilet. so i tell all of them the story, and it takes some massive persuading for them to believe me, then they all just rip on me for passing up 2 3somes and action with an ex playmate. the next morning i woke up with a horrible hangover, and my first step out of bed was onto a hornet. shit made my leg go numb.

but that is by far the most fucked up i have ever been in my life, and i still can't believe i didn't get sick.

PeeInTheShower
05-13-2009, 10:09 PM
fucking amazing lolol. damn bro.

counterfeit+amphetamines
05-13-2009, 10:12 PM
one time i drank like a whole bottle of vodka all at once and i was throwin up so bad it was like some excorcist shit.hahaaahahahahaahah.dope..

also i saw a nipple a female nipple on tv today.it was so cool.

CrustOner
05-13-2009, 10:15 PM
But you've had a threesome with a girl and her sister. kay.

PeeInTheShower
05-13-2009, 10:16 PM
one time i drank like a whole bottle of vodka all at once and i was throwin up so bad it was like some excorcist shit.hahaaahahahahaahah.dope..

also i saw a nipple a female nipple on tv today.it was so cool.

dude, shut the fuck up. everyone knows female nipples are a myth. just like girls pooping. never happened in the history of history.

counterfeit+amphetamines
05-13-2009, 10:18 PM
But you've had a threesome with a girl and her sister. kay.

no im just sayin.you know it almost never happens...its not even ten yet.

PeeInTheShower
05-13-2009, 10:22 PM
no im just sayin.you know it never happens(me gettin' poon)...i'm not even ten yet.

bro, you need a higher self esteem. do you have a myspace? aim? msn messenger? facebook? we can talk these things out.

CrustOner
05-13-2009, 10:22 PM
So when do you hit puberty? Almost there?

EDIT: Shower, if you get that Myspace, I want it.

counterfeit+amphetamines
05-13-2009, 10:23 PM
bro, you need a higher self esteem. do you have a myspace? aim? msn messenger? facebook? we can talk these things out.

ill pm you if your really interested.

MAST
05-13-2009, 10:23 PM
hahahahahahhhahahahahah

PeeInTheShower
05-13-2009, 10:28 PM
ill pm you if your really interested in fucking big floppy weiners.

first off, i'm not.

secondly, you didn't give me your myspace. you just told me about how you're nas.

CrustOner
05-13-2009, 10:30 PM
^^^

I lol'd heartily.

..romero..
05-13-2009, 10:33 PM
dude PITS.leave him alone.i know this guy hes a dumbass.he'll go away in a day i promise.chill the fuck out haha.

Lunchbox
05-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Nah, B.S. is to destroy.

nameless/cao
05-13-2009, 11:25 PM
no im just sayin.you know it almost never happens...its not even ten yet.

wtf is a 9 year old doing on here??? hahahaha made my day how you were really gunna giv him your myspace... god i hope your joking...

Vitamin THC
06-15-2009, 12:15 AM

haha priceless, same thing kinda happened to me but i hopped on a train while it was moving and was to scared to hop off ended up in a random town with no cell phone or anything hours away, the funny thing was my friend was with me when i jumped on the train just watching i called him a couple hours later askin for a ride, we almost pissed ourselves laughing the whole ride home.. ahh good times

BIGel
06-15-2009, 01:25 AM
two summers ago i was on formal probation, and i was obviously under a ban from drinking or drugs or anything. i'd gone out to a bar with some friends that night, i was also slinging at the time so i'd taken a handful of oxy's with me to sell to a buddy. he hadn't shown up yet and we were getting wasted and im up at the bar ordering another round, and i turn around and who do i run right into but my fucking probation officer, who is also out partying like a jackass. we stared at each other for a while, and then he puts two and two together and hauls my ass outside to wait for the wagon to haul me off to jail. it was winter and i was wearing a big ass jacket, so thanks to god when they patted me down nobody felt the 7 oxy's in my front pocket. when you get to county they completely search you and i knew i wouldn't be able to get that lucky again. so they zip tied my hands behind me and threw me in the back of the wagon to take me to county. drunkenly i realized i had little else choice but to eat all the oxycontin in my pocket, enough to have almost killed me. i got them all on my knee and ate all of them while i was on my way to jail.
i felt great for ten minutes and then blacked out. the next thing i remember was waking up on the ground outside the wagon, i'd shit, pissed, and thrown up all over myself while in a near coma from all the oxycontin i'd eaten, and these cops were so pissed because i smelled like a morgue and they had to clean me up before i could be taken into holding.
i spent the next three months in jail, but it would have been upward of a year if not for this episode. having cops clean shit off of you is the greatest thing ever.

NiL
06-15-2009, 05:22 AM
Hahahahaha holy shit fuck that.

Black Flag
06-15-2009, 07:05 AM
All I can say to this thread is....

ROCK THE 40 oz!!!!

Steel Reserve all fucking day! (and night!)

mmmmtasty905
06-15-2009, 07:37 AM
i fell through a fucking roof trying to paint it.

straight fucked.

Vitamin THC
06-15-2009, 01:23 PM
damn dude how many mg's u eat? i railed 65 one time and was sick as fuck but im a lightweight when it comes to that shit

GreasyPhilCollins
06-15-2009, 04:44 PM
I like your sig Black Flag.

reallythough
06-15-2009, 06:58 PM
i would also like to know how many oc's you put in you at one time / what size.

youre fuckinnn crazy.. i probably would have just stomped them out and pushed them around the floor of the wagon.

MF King Royal
06-17-2009, 06:05 PM
I Got Drunk One Day At This Rope Swing At A Lake, And I Guess I Went Off The Rope Swing's Top Platform With All My Clothe's On..Which Sucked Cause I Had My Cell Phone And Some Lemon Dank In My Pocket.. And I'm Petrified Of Height's..

TrandomnesstwO
06-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Ive had-2 oxys at once,and had around another 4 but gave them to friends,and apperantly they got no effect so It was a major waste of free oxys.
Fuck I couldve tried dem at school.Fuck.

NosE2
05-07-2010, 10:38 PM
im sure everyone does this, ive gotten pretty drunk a few times, and just tag shit that i definitely would not do if i was sober. see it the next day or two like wow, lookin like a fool.

Seker One
05-08-2010, 12:07 AM
Fought this bitch, apperently the fool knew Brazzilian Jiu Jitsu got me in some physco choke and passed the fuck out..

I looked like a bitch, 2 weeks later fought the faggot legit, and knocked him out.

NiL
05-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Tried lighting a fire with burbone and coke from spraying it out my mouth on to a lighter.
Kicked an electrical box and then I remember getting off the ground jaja.
Well I guess everyones fallen into a bush after talking to it!?
Was riding home and had to cross a bridge over the creek I remember falling off and laughing my ass off and then I dunno how I got home.
Amazing drunk piss in a public toilet couldn't find the toilet hit my head dropped my cup and pissed in the sink.
Went from like 3 differnt parties while being drived around singing and getting free alcohol waking up agers away from my fucking house lol.
And yeah heaps xD

CrustOner
05-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Pissing on a kid passed out in a corner, I couldn't see him very well, it was dark. He was pissed in the morning (a-ha!)
I tried a freestyle where my main line what "whaaaaaat the fuck is going on?"
Jumped off a roof. Good thing that was only one story. The bigger question was "How the fuck did I manage to get up there?"

viseversa101
05-08-2010, 12:58 PM
i got alot of these but...this weekend.....
i was ina bar with my gf shes drinkin patrone n budlight, while im drinkin budlight n the bottle of southern comfort in the bar....was there for liek 4 hrs n i got a buzz n picked up a beer i put a cig in n drank it....went outside threw it up n got asked to leave, had a buddy in the bar drive us to my parents cuz they live close by....he later returns the car smashed up....n i lost 1 of my fucking ear plugs i just put in....

menso
05-09-2010, 09:06 PM
got so bombed at a party had to walk like 6 hours home cuz my boys dipped..,,, i had a full bottle of OE it made the walk way better,,, i car hopped the whole way home... found a grindin stone and like 30 bucks did scratchies until i hit up a pizza pizza ate sum foods and continued doin scratch till i got homes

wsbkrew
05-24-2010, 11:11 AM
dont know about use but in austraila we drink hard from a young age ive done some crazy ass shit lol like just going fighting randoms 1 time i just went around smashing stuff for fun and woke up and couldent even open me door my wrist was smashed from punchin shit and i tryed to ride a wild horse and it just threw me back lots of time we just walk around till day and we cant remember what we done all night

RES4
05-25-2010, 07:32 AM
dont know about use but in austraila we drink hard from a young age ive done some crazy ass shit lol like just going fighting randoms 1 time i just went around smashing stuff for fun and woke up and couldent even open me door my wrist was smashed from punchin shit and i tryed to ride a wild horse and it just threw me back lots of time we just walk around till day and we cant remember what we done all night

when i was 12 i got in a fight with all these random people. then i went home and i was covered in blood and my mom said You're movin' with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice on the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Man, forget it." - "Yo homes, to Bel Air" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom; I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

AteskOne
05-25-2010, 09:55 AM
my life is one long drunken story.

Stuck
05-29-2010, 06:24 AM
i got hammered with this girl wen i lived on my own for a couple months and then we got baked and watched paranormal activities or w.e...i was sooo bored but the end kinda fucked with me. So we go into this empty room with a bed and start fooling and then all of the sudden i started freaking cus i saw a shadow or somtn so i jumpped! then she screamed for some reason which made me book it to my room and leap onto my bed and she came dashing after me slamming the door behind her....i didnt leave my bed that night i pissed out my window XD

hit-man
05-29-2010, 09:46 PM
i drank 2 colts and a micky there was this chick at the party and this kid was madly in love with her and we was going to ask her out that night, i didnt like him so i started to fuck with her and i fingered her in front of him, fucked up my brand new $200 jeans fuckin with her in the bushes than walked her home and stole some little girls pink bike to ride home on, i tried to fight the kid the next day but he didnt show up
another night l lost 3 krink markers 4 decos and 2 otr's
the other night i grabed my freinds moms tits

NiL
05-29-2010, 10:01 PM
i drank 2 colts and a micky there was this chick at the party and this kid was madly in love with her and we was going to ask her out that night, i didnt like him so i started to fuck with her and i fingered her in front of him, fucked up my brand new $200 jeans fuckin with her in the bushes than walked her home and stole some little girls pink bike to ride home on, i tried to fight the kid the next day but he didnt show up
another night l lost 3 krink markers 4 decos and 2 otr's
the other night i grabed my freinds moms tits

Trollin
Well I hope cause you're a faggot anyways.

I got drunk last night shared a 1L bottle of bourbon with my mate I dunno how much I drunk but must of been a lot made girls look really good or facebook makes them look really bad.. I didn't know anyone there I just went with my friend and everyone was gay but like 5 guys. But it was alright night.

b SQUARED 08
05-30-2010, 05:32 PM
So last night there was a huge gathering of people in my town for arguably one of the biggest races in the nation, so it gives all of us young people a good excuse to get hammered :) Anyways, last night, my buddy threw a party which started off kinda lame, but there was a keg, jungle juice, and jello shots, so I started gettin' down. Played a little bit of spades with some buddies, then we got enough money together to watch the Rashad Evans v. Rampage Jackson fight, which ended up being kinda lame :/ But in the middle of the fight, this chick I've been talkin' to came and sat on my lap and we started talking. As the night progressed, I could tell she wanted the D, so I asked her if I could stay at her place, and she gladly obliged :) So I lost my virginity on her trampoline last night lololol. An overall successful night imo...

Speedy
05-30-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm not gonna lie. That sounds like a pretty damn successful night. +1

NiL
05-31-2010, 03:46 AM
lol first time on a tramp.

KRE1
05-31-2010, 07:06 AM
got a hooker.

aand now got aids. im beastly.

NiL
05-31-2010, 06:23 PM
got a hooker.

aand now got aids. im beastly.

Yeah well Australia let an African Circus come over now theres 20+ women out there that are infected cause they had unprotected sex with one of one them rofl. Playa playa

CANADIANA
03-06-2011, 04:52 PM
one nye there was a bunch of us drinking at my buds apartment before hitting a club. I had to shit really bad and i could tell it was going to be a bomb so out of respect for my friend decided to hold it until the bar. i get to the bar and make a b-line for the bathroom, there was a huge line and only one stall. So after about 10 or 15 mins of waiting i finally get in..only to find out that the only toilet is clogged with other peoples shit. and the bathroom already smells like ass. I decide to go for it anyway and drop the single biggest shit of all time...and it fuckin stinks too...sitting right on top of all the other shit. i cleared the entire bathroom for 20 mins

KRE1
03-06-2011, 06:37 PM
ok that was funny ^^ lol

lakim shabazz
03-06-2011, 06:50 PM
drunken shits ftw

MoF.
09-22-2011, 05:07 AM
i attempted to do a shit in thw bushes but i just cant shit wen people are looking and i dropped my big mac and ate it off the bus stop floor

dreisus
09-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Well this one time I was very drunk in a club and my belly was rumbling, man I needed to fart bad. So what did I do I strategically went behind this group of dudes who were chatting up some babes and let rip, the girls left them disgusted and cruised over to us, so pretty much a double win for me.

RavenousLurker
11-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Just two nights ago me and my cousin were making a stencil, then when we finished he took out some four lokos and drank one. Then we decided to go put up the stencil, and ended up being out for like half an hour tagging near his house. Then we got back, he fell asleep, and I kept drinking alone. So I got really drunk and stayed out for hours in 30 degree weather doing drunken tags. Then I got chased by a homeless guy. I made it back to his house and oassed out on the kitchen floor. Great night :)

RavenousLurker
11-07-2011, 12:10 AM
* passed

C.R.E.A.M.
11-07-2011, 05:13 PM
When I began drinking, I had 30 euro on me, when I woke the next day in my friend's house the 30 euro was no more. I ask my friends who took it, apparently I had demanded I go to the chipper, bought 30 euro worth of pizza and chips and threw them at passing cars. I do not remember this at all but it definitely happened lol.

Strange Journeys
11-07-2011, 05:16 PM
the fucks a chipper

C.R.E.A.M.
11-08-2011, 01:44 PM
the fucks a chipper
Eh it's called a chippy in England... Where you buy chips lol, a takeway fast food place kinda

GuyGuyer of Guyland
11-12-2011, 12:20 PM
My life is one.

MiasmOne
11-12-2011, 02:49 PM
I was visiting a friend of mine in a far away place... Got fuckin' schwasted at this party a couple days after I landed in. Still fucked from the jetlag and altitude change... Bought a big bottle of soco for a party.. Shoved it down the front of my pants and covered it with my hoody, walked in...

i killed half the bottle at this party under the table... almost immediately... before anyone noticed. Met tons of people while eating jello shots and chainsmokin... lots of fine lookin' ladies there, by now im social as fuck, proceeded to mack like a champ, made out with this one slutty chick... she had to leave though but i didnt give up on the evening... attracted this different chick like a fucking supermagnet (Turns out its one of my friends best friends xD), broke free from the party, found a nice spot down the road in her dads van, stumbled down there, fell into the van basically... (so did she onto me ironically) closed the back door, had mindblowing sex, boxed the van... and got back to the party after some mushy mushy shit... and i was feelin sober by the time i left.

My friend i was visiting was FUBAR by now from the mass alcohol she was offered throughout the evening... its like she just couldnt stop... I held her hair back for like 30 minutes while she yacked. Got props from pretty much everyone who actually gave a shit about her for caring for her.... met a ton of chill people (one of them whom actually writes which was all the better because the girl I got with had left by now)

Smoked many more blunts and socialized... typical boring party shit...drank even more while my friend layed down for a bit... stupidly realized she wasnt gonna wake up and be able to drive us anywhere (im sitting here realizing that i was in that van for 4 hours)... turns out she was okay... just unable to use her motor skills.

Waited an hr or so til the party died down... then carried her passed out ass to the car, lit a blunt of my own thinkin if im going to jail for DWI/DUI might as well be blazed. called the girl i met for directions, and drove like 20 miles through a city ive never even navigated on my own krunk as fuck... the girl i drove home snapped to conciousness, rolled down the window yacked at a red light about 20yds from a traffic stop (LUCKILY they didnt see her).. By now seeing cops EVERYWHERE pullin random cats over for anything they possibly could... only to find her mom being awake waiting for us... (6am by now) like why are you holding my daughter like that is she okay? I giggled and told her "i didnt drink but SHE did". Layed her in bed, got her water and food, then proceeded to crash.

It was a good night. Woke up at about 2pm with no hangover and a serious urge to buy everything at carls jr. got with the same girl many more times the rest of the time i was there. I guess i really liked her. We don't talk anymore though due to me living elsewhere.

That is just one of my many drunken tales.

MiasmOne
11-12-2011, 02:53 PM
one nye there was a bunch of us drinking at my buds apartment before hitting a club. I had to shit really bad and i could tell it was going to be a bomb so out of respect for my friend decided to hold it until the bar. i get to the bar and make a b-line for the bathroom, there was a huge line and only one stall. So after about 10 or 15 mins of waiting i finally get in..only to find out that the only toilet is clogged with other peoples shit. and the bathroom already smells like ass. I decide to go for it anyway and drop the single biggest shit of all time...and it fuckin stinks too...sitting right on top of all the other shit. i cleared the entire bathroom for 20 mins

I've had to do the same damn thing. Sometimes respecting your friend is not worth the circumstances you must endeavor later

Cathera
11-13-2011, 10:51 AM
I got nothing. I drank half a bottle of a cheap wine in one night and didn't even feel buzzed.

Tony
11-13-2011, 11:09 AM
half a bottle isn't much...... drink more

a lot more

Cathera
11-13-2011, 11:17 AM
half a bottle isn't much...... drink more

a lot more

lol I'll be on that. It's hard for me to get though even if I am in college right now.

Baron
11-13-2011, 11:20 AM
That's like drinking two cheap beers, maybe a beer and a half.