PDA

View Full Version : How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

heavenbak
07-16-2006, 12:13 PM
ya peeps i bin caught once and my mum and dad fukin raided my room abd found all my graff stuff, but i just keep all my paint in my friends shed, i can get it wen i wont coz it dusnt have a lock on it, but yeh dort tell ppl that do not rite coz they go around tellin every 1 that ure some supewr kid and word gets around pretty quikly!! so ya thats my advice. Word.

LooP
07-16-2006, 11:01 PM
heres my 2 cents

if its after curfew run u have no reason to b out with a backpack full of paint just run its worked everytime for me

ShIfTeD
07-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by i s r a e l@Nov 12 2004, 09:33 AM
my mom sent me this shit in an email....
How to reduce the risk of getting caught:
Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.
-Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
-Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.
-Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!
-The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
-Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
-Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).
-Wipe your fingerprints from empty cans and markers that you throw away.
-Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.
-Always have an excuse or alibi ready.
bump, for the best word you can give a toy :P

trance
07-17-2006, 12:40 AM
getting caught at least once is part off graff. dont do ne where big or visible if u dont wanna get caught or run

EGO31
07-17-2006, 09:44 PM
holy fuck theres a lot of toys on here just use common sense

SIKOE
07-20-2006, 11:41 PM
<_< How to reduce the risk is to not get caught dont be stupid some of the shit these ideots are sayin make me believe there sayin it because it makes em&#39; sound kool ur a moron if u get caught It means u obviously did sumthin wrong fix it then go out and if u are scared bout gettin kaught stop taggin now its not 4 u.

SIKOE
07-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Really its smart ta start at 1 am

lipn
07-20-2006, 11:59 PM
naw man, 2 in the morning...peopel still out at 1

clone20
08-18-2006, 11:26 AM
all you have to do is a little homework on where ever it is you want to bomb. look for cameras, public activity, etc... :ph34r:

SoDamnFresh
08-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by i s r a e l@Nov 12 2004, 09:33 AM
Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.
-Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell&#33; When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might &#39;spill the beans&#39; about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
-Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.
-Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags&#33;
-The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don&#39;t dress & look as a writer. Some of the best &#39;camouflage&#39; you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
-Check for cameras before you tag. Don&#39;t forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
-Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place&#33; (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).
-Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.
I think that most of this is good advice, altho abit accessive... I try to follow these steps but am mostly pissed/high when i do graff and cant be assed. dutch courage and all that.

SoDamnFresh
08-18-2006, 12:05 PM
I went bombin in a full suit once... no-one batted an eyelid&#33;

magnets to stop cans rattling??&#33;&#33; just wrap them in a jumper or 2

appolon
08-18-2006, 12:29 PM
oioi israel i read dat shit...pretty gd
but honestly i bugged out when i read that puttin a can silencer would work..wanna know why sweetie??
when you shake the can( which u hav to do so da paint mixes n shit) u hear da ball really loud...okay thats irritating and can wake up ppl n all dat shit...but if you put a can silencer it takes da ball to da bottom of the can so when u shake da can u don&#39;t hear a sound...why? da ball does moves around. result: da paint doesn&#39;t get mixd up...not good&#33;&#33; and comon lets be honest..you don&#39;t shake the can for half an hour...so ***** please&#33;&#33;&#33; Once you&#39;ve reached you&#39;re target...always think someone is looking...so i don&#39;t think dat da ball inside da can will change shit.
ps: if anyone lives in belgium, let me know, plz

appolon
08-18-2006, 01:47 PM
and to lipn, people are up all night, matter of fact there are people working at night, like in hospitals...or even better&#33; cops&#33;&#33;

eko1
08-18-2006, 11:01 PM
hey retard how about u take the magnet off the can wen u shake it? its for when ur carryn ur shit through the city. its really helpfull to use latex gloves cuz thn u dont got worries. my friends got cought but i ran and they got in shit for the paint on their hands, the cops can give u fines and service for that

[]RENT[]
08-19-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by eko1@Aug 18 2006, 11:01 PM
hey retard how about u take the magnet off the can wen u shake it? its for when ur carryn ur shit through the city. its really helpfull to use latex gloves cuz thn u dont got worries. my friends got cought but i ran and they got in shit for the paint on their hands, the cops can give u fines and service for that
Cops cant give you fines for having paint on your hands <_< They would have to clearly see you painting, find evidence (eg paint, with you letting them search you) and have you admit to it. They could probly still get yea if you had paint on your hands, cans visable on you/you let them search you and they find paint, or if they saw you, but you can still get away sometimes even if they see you.

appolon
08-19-2006, 02:03 AM
lmao...dumb fuck since when you need a magnet on you&#39;re can when you walking??? who even gives a fuck if your can makes noise in the street...Graffiti is illegal, not Noise...bitch&#33;

anarchy
08-19-2006, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by appolon@Aug 19 2006, 02:03 AM
lmao...dumb fuck since when you need a magnet on you&#39;re can when you walking??? who even gives a fuck if your can makes noise in the street...Graffiti is illegal, not Noise...bitch&#33;
Now that&#39;s a knowledgable remark if I&#39;ve ever read one&#33;

SoDamnFresh
08-19-2006, 04:18 AM
I think its more about not drawing attention to yourself... altho magnets are too accessive.

You cant get arrested bcoz of paint on your hands alone. But they could take that as evidence to search you further, even your house. But most of the time, the police have ways of shitting you up into confessing, especially if your a young&#39;un. They say in a really stern voice &#39;We KNOW you done this, it&#39;s obvious... if you dont confess now we will put you away&#39; and shit like that. It may well look obvious at the time, but it&#39;ll be hard for them to convince a judge like a month or two later in a court room if you have a good alibi, e.g. I study art at school and was using paints earlier, or sum shit like that.

MOST convictions on graffiti are because they confess to the crime. It&#39;s rare they prove it with evidence.

appolon
08-19-2006, 06:39 AM
yeh for sure but don&#39;t think that a group of dudes in the street with backpacks at 2-3-4-5 at night looks wierd? so wheter you have a magnet or not it really doesn&#39;t matter, people get caught with or without magnets...

SoDamnFresh
08-19-2006, 07:35 AM
well I dont know about where your livin, but with these new terrorism laws the police dont even need an excuse to search you or your house... I have never used or even thought of using magnets before but i usualy wrap my tins in a jumper or 2 in my bag to try and stifle the can rattling noise (true say it&#39;s not THAT effective, but helps). Coz you might as well have a cowbell on round your neck if you let them rattle about freely. especialy when jumpin fences an&#39; shit... but whatever, each to his own.

Flash_One
08-19-2006, 01:48 PM
I got some 5 those montana can silencers and they make a big
ass difference.http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2029/cansilencertnue1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

clone20
08-19-2006, 02:53 PM
can silencers, where in the hell did you get that shit, does it work?????? :huh:

_Dust_
08-19-2006, 03:33 PM
no the big ass diffrence part means its louder i mean think alittle you post whore

Flash_One
08-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by clone20@Aug 19 2006, 02:53 PM
can silencers, where in the hell did you get that shit, does it work?????? :huh:
GrafffShop

Flash_One
08-19-2006, 03:42 PM
it only works on montana cans i think.

nerdx
08-19-2006, 03:50 PM
BEST THREAD EVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;no.

SpLiTbomber
08-19-2006, 11:50 PM
yeahhh paint on ur handz is very suspicius

The Fallen Slave of Atlantis
08-20-2006, 08:02 AM
ive seen those can silencers on ebay... but if they do only work on montana then fuck that

esso-two
08-20-2006, 09:27 AM
just find a strong magnet and tape it to the can so it doesnt get pushed off, ive done it with montana and belton but it doesnt work with mtn

Paint Magic
08-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by esso&#045;two@Aug 20 2006, 09:27 AM
just find a strong magnet and tape it to the can so it doesnt get pushed off, ive done it with montana and belton but it doesnt work with mtn
exactly do it ghetto

**MATEO**
08-20-2006, 01:29 PM
It&#39;s not too difficult to stay out of harms reach when painting.

- Try to wear darker colored clothes.

- Bring a look out.

- Try to make no noise.

- Once you finish up, get the fuck out of there.

toxus
08-20-2006, 01:36 PM
http://www.tv1.com.au/content/groovymovies/characters/waynesworld.jpg
All you really can do to keep out of danger. thats to mateo.

POSTMANSLUT5000
08-20-2006, 01:36 PM
if you are younger, don&#39;t go out too late, also avoid bookbags.

toxus
08-20-2006, 01:39 PM
If your that young, wait till the winter when it gets dark at like 5

spuck
08-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Flash_One@Aug 19 2006, 03:42 PM
it only works on montana cans i think.
it only works on cans with metal mixing balls.

krylon has glass, so it wouldnt work on those

SoDamnFresh
08-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Krylon paint is shite... in england anywayz.

sugarbomb
08-21-2006, 05:11 PM
this thread is lame.

Blix
08-21-2006, 05:32 PM
this is easy just dont be a dumbass and if any trouble comes just dip

APOC NOW
08-21-2006, 10:46 PM
its so easy to get away graffin damn...
1. go out late
2. go out in a small group(with a lookout)
3. dont tell everyone about where youve bombed, only your crew n shit
4. run like hell , never get caught by the pigs, trust me you can out run them

sugarbomb
08-22-2006, 12:56 AM
exxxaaacctttlllyyyyy...

sugarbomb
08-22-2006, 12:58 AM
oh yeah... and rock rooftops:

a) they are ill
B) they are very visable
c) maddd safeeee

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/27/dscf1103tv9.jpg

presto&#33;&#33;&#33; just like magic&#33;

paris_brew
09-27-2006, 04:00 PM
those &#39;tips&#39; in the first post are a bit extreme. the best way to reduce the risk is to fucking run when you see the cops.

dcite
09-27-2006, 10:40 PM
and carry valuables and ID in your pocket so you can ditch everything else......

TesT_NV
09-28-2006, 05:23 AM
or dont even carry much valuables and no id for change?
just bare min. for tagging

WestRocMassive
09-28-2006, 01:39 PM
yo thats too fuckin cautious for me. shit, all you gotta do is run faster and know the terrain

Fube
09-28-2006, 01:55 PM
your crazy if u have id on u when u go out.

had a friend that got raided and he was fucked. they got his book, siesed all his paint, and it was a lot he had like a huge rolling toolbox about 5 feet tall full of it. they also got his flicks, markers, everything. he did some time and had a huge fine on his hands too.
he said if he could do it over again he would have done this when he got raided.

this is also in his own words, seems logical to me.

dont have a black book at all, have a huge stack of computer paper, do a sketch do the piece, throw the paper away/burn it. if u do piece take a pic of the finished product but thats about all the "evidence" u need to have of anything. also take pics of other writers works too, get a lot of different writers and styles(this is important)so its just not your shit in there, so when a cop looks at it u can still use the excuse of u just like it as an art and u dont do it. the world is full of graffiti lovers that dont/cant do it. so its a valid excuse "i dont do it, i just like to look at it". the computer paper thing does not really work out well with convinence, and its kinda over the top. so go out and get a fire safe, they run anywhere from like 20bucks to 100. its just for a book so it dont have to be some huge thing. put your Book and all your markers(flowpens, otr pens, mops, anthing just used for tagging only dont worry about pirsma color or spealized art pens.) in there. u could even take it farther and lable the safe "family keepsakes/documents". to avoid some sort of supision. put your key in a safe place. keep your paint at your parents house, or somewhere else, just not in your appartment or where u stay. if u were slingin and u get raided u flush your shit, same with paint. paint is what they are lookin for. if its not there they cant do much. if u are going to keep your paint do some art done with spray paint that has nothing to do with "graffiti". so when the cops are like "what do u have all this paint for" u can say look here, i dont do graffiti i just like it thats all. i use spary paint for this, get tha fuck out of my house". watch where u piece, never do it on your block. i guess just have an answer for evey question they have, like an aliby. but odds are if your getting raided for writing your basicly fucked anyway. but this shit might soften the blow. dont tell no one u write, the less people that know the better, for instance you know i write, but your just about the only one i trust. NEVER EVER SNICH ON OTHER WRITERS. this has been said time and time again, but for some reason you fuckin toys still snich thats why your a fuckin toy fuckin gullible. cops dont give a shit, your getting the same punishment no matter what they say, its like an car sellsmen. they raise the price just to cut it down and u think u got a deal when really u paied more. same thing in graff. if they are spending man hrs on u and your getting arrested and questioned your already fucked, just take it. they are not gunna go any easier on u. btw, i got caught dude, its bound to happen some time if u bomb all the time, u asked me how i would have changed it and this is what im saying but no matter what your gunna get caught at one point. if u dont want to get busted, dont write, its that easy.

dutch-sketch
09-28-2006, 01:58 PM
Can silencers... yea but don&#39;t you need that little ball?
Actually, i want a can silencer, just for the &#39;shhhh&#39; sound. Because that&#39;s fucked up in a crowded place, or nearby houses

Fube
09-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by dutch&#045;sketch@Sep 28 2006, 01:58 PM
Can silencers... yea but don&#39;t you need that little ball?
Actually, i want a can silencer, just for the &#39;shhhh&#39; sound. Because that&#39;s fucked up in a crowded place, or nearby houses
yes u need that little ball, just take the magnet off.

live-EVIL
09-28-2006, 09:29 PM
wow, its not that technical. you arent running a meth lab or sumthin..its writing on walls......chances are they wont search your house or put you in jail for a really long time, they will make you clean up graffiti and make you do community service for a month or so if your a minor that is....and if your an adult, hell you shoudnt be reading this cuz you should know what and what not to do. those people on cops who get arrested are dumbasses, half of them are high and or drunk, and cant see where their going when thry run from the cops. they jsut try and make it liek you will never escape them so your scared. if you do get seen DIONG it, then run like hell and youl most likely win the race. and so what if you have paint on your hands or paint in your bag, its not illegal to have paint on your hands or in your bag&#33;

Ares_23us
09-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Run like hell if yyour getting chased it always works for me

SeKz
09-29-2006, 10:56 AM
dont have a black book at all, have a huge stack of computer paper, do a sketch do the piece, throw the paper away/burn it. if u do piece take a pic of the finished product but thats about all the "evidence" u need to have of anything. also take pics of other writers works too, get a lot of different writers and styles(this is important)so its just not your shit in there, so when a cop looks at it u can still use the excuse of u just like it as an art and u dont do it. the world is full of graffiti lovers that dont/cant do it. so its a valid excuse "i dont do it, i just like to look at it". the computer paper thing does not really work out well with convinence, and its kinda over the top. so go out and get a fire safe, they run anywhere from like 20bucks to 100. its just for a book so it dont have to be some huge thing. put your Book and all your markers(flowpens, otr pens, mops, anthing just used for tagging only dont worry about pirsma color or spealized art pens.) in there. u could even take it farther and lable the safe "family keepsakes/documents". to avoid some sort of supision. put your key in a safe place. keep your paint at your parents house, or somewhere else, just not in your appartment or where u stay. if u were slingin and u get raided u flush your shit, same with paint. paint is what they are lookin for. if its not there they cant do much. if u are going to keep your paint do some art done with spray paint that has nothing to do with "graffiti". so when the cops are like "what do u have all this paint for" u can say look here, i dont do graffiti i just like it thats all. i use spary paint for this, get tha fuck out of my house". watch where u piece, never do it on your block. i guess just have an answer for evey question they have, like an aliby. but odds are if your getting raided for writing your basicly fucked anyway. but this shit might soften the blow. dont tell no one u write, the less people that know the better, for instance you know i write, but your just about the only one i trust. NEVER EVER SNICH ON OTHER WRITERS. this has been said time and time again, but for some reason you fuckin toys still snich thats why your a fuckin toy fuckin gullible. cops dont give a shit, your getting the same punishment no matter what they say, its like an car sellsmen. they raise the price just to cut it down and u think u got a deal when really u paied more. same thing in graff. if they are spending man hrs on u and your getting arrested and questioned your already fucked, just take it. they are not gunna go any easier on u. btw, i got caught dude, its bound to happen some time if u bomb all the time, u asked me how i would have changed it and this is what im saying but no matter what your gunna get caught at one point. if u dont want to get busted, dont write, its that easy

Dude you guys are Waaayyyy too fucking paranoid. Really, if ur smart u wont get caught in the first place and half of you guys dont even go heated bombing or smash trains so why bother "burning all your sketches" and use "can silencers" thats james bond shit and thats way too over the top. I mean cops cant arrest you just because you have possesion of graffiti flicks, markers or paint, those things arent illegal&#33; You dont have to be the ultimate ninja with graffiti all the time, just keep a sharp eye, and most of all CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER ADMIT TO DOING IT EVEN IF UR CAUGHT IN THE ACT&#33;

faime
09-30-2006, 02:31 PM
im young an nobody knows that i write so i guess it cool ido a lot of legal oeices and shit for companies and advertising

-testify-
09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
throw a smoke bomb if theres a crowd around and get out before it clears up B)

dutch-sketch
09-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Buy a cheap ass van.
Paint it like it&#39;s a cleaning company car

:lol:

-testify-
09-30-2006, 02:47 PM
or use my idea cause its better

TesT_NV
09-30-2006, 07:47 PM
or just fucken paint :)

delo
10-01-2006, 12:15 AM
hears a tip DON&#39;t SNITCH&#33;

Fube
10-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by SeKz@Sep 29 2006, 10:56 AM

Dude you guys are Waaayyyy too fucking paranoid. Really, if ur smart u wont get caught in the first place and half of you guys dont even go heated bombing or smash trains so why bother "burning all your sketches" and use "can silencers" thats james bond shit and thats way too over the top. I mean cops cant arrest you just because you have possesion of graffiti flicks, markers or paint, those things arent illegal&#33; You dont have to be the ultimate ninja with graffiti all the time, just keep a sharp eye, and most of all CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER ADMIT TO DOING IT EVEN IF UR CAUGHT IN THE ACT&#33;
yes, your right, but have u ever been raided? u might change your point of view if it ever happens to u.

dont have a black book at all, have a huge stack of computer paper, do a sketch do the piece, throw the paper away/burn it. if u do piece take a pic of the finished product but thats about all the "evidence" u need to have of anything.
:huh:
yes, this to me sounds kinda ocd. u have a point there. but the rest of the shit in there is pretty easy to do and makes sence to me.

NEVER EVER SNICH ON OTHER WRITERS. this has been said time and time again, but for some reason you fuckin toys still snich thats why your a fuckin toy fuckin gullible. cops dont give a shit, your getting the same punishment no matter what they say if they are spending man hrs on u and your getting arrested and questioned your already fucked, just take it. they are not gunna go any easier on u. btw, i got caught dude, its bound to happen some time if u bomb all the time, u asked me how i would have changed it and this is what im saying but no matter what your gunna get caught at one point. if u dont want to get busted, dont write, its that easy

this basicly sums up his whole thing. i think its the point hes trying to make.

TheTuan
10-05-2006, 04:25 PM
ya good advice mang
plus doing graff doesnt mean u have 2 get caught
look at Bukue One in clout he nvr got arrested for graff :D

Spek4
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
thanks.......

puntocom
10-08-2006, 06:41 PM
people always tell me that getting caught is a normal thing for a graf writer but fuuuuuuuuuck no i dont wanna get caught and to me your a toy if you do... thats part of the game, get your shit up and goooooo. dont mean to offend anyone its just im old school i guess...

opimsesame
10-12-2006, 11:19 PM
just look out and run fast...
and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder&#33;

That&#39;s some dumb shit. There&#39;s no special graffiti jail. If you get arrested, you&#39;re going to jail with people who have raped and killed.

AVEROXXX
10-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by puntocom@Oct 8 2006, 06:41 PM
people always tell me that getting caught is a normal thing for a graf writer but fuuuuuuuuuck no i dont wanna get caught and to me your a toy if you do... thats part of the game, get your shit up and goooooo. dont mean to offend anyone its just im old school i guess...
how can you be a toy if you get caught... without people getting caught is just not fun... yeah noone wants to get caugt but thats just how graffiti works.

legit
10-15-2006, 11:15 AM
a good way of not gettin caught is dont tell any1 where ur going
sneak in to the spot get your piece up and get out
all ninja style an&#39; shit :ph34r:

metak
10-15-2006, 11:34 AM
my best trick is bombing with my girl... cops never suspect girls ;) and you just say you are walking with your girlfriend... which makes sense

goodburger
10-15-2006, 10:46 PM
im not reading 21 pages of this so i dont care if this was mentioned already.

wear a darkish grey clothing outfit, black is usually too dark and white is well, just plain dumb.

grey is the perfect shade at night in most dim lighting

Seek139
10-16-2006, 12:44 AM
learn your surrounding&#39;s scope out the area if your bombing and if its a yard go once just tagging and so on see if its a hot yard.

gcrolla
10-16-2006, 12:53 AM
obvious but ill still post it.
dont tell people you do graffiti, everybody that knows me dosent know i write, i keep it to myself.

Wutitdu210
10-16-2006, 09:50 AM
or stupid ass people could just use some good ole fashion common sense...

- dont wear a fuckin reflective vest at 4am
- dont go up to a cop and ask, "hello there officer, i was just wondering... is there a spot i could hit up where u guys dont patrol too often?"
- look around, be FUCKIN aware of evrythin around U&#33;&#33;&#33;
- dont take pics at 4am (Ya know, the flash might attract attention)
- Just be smart ppl...

taxus
10-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Your all way too parinoid (sp).
You shouldent be thinking "am I gonna get caught?". Thats just gonna put you off.
If you get caught, you must have not been using your brain.

Wutitdu210
10-16-2006, 12:07 PM
WORD

CaineDoc
10-19-2006, 12:56 AM
if u dont wanna get caught just dont go solo have a good lookout and keep ur eyes open its not a science... but ive been caught so many times i dont care anymore i think the cops know me be name now

TesT_NV
10-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by goodburger@Oct 15 2006, 10:46 PM
im not reading 21 pages of this so i dont care if this was mentioned already.

wear a darkish grey clothing outfit, black is usually too dark and white is well, just plain dumb.

grey is the perfect shade at night in most dim lighting
lol yeh.. 1st stime i thought it was my post :P
said the same cept i added sumthin bout camo and breaking the human figure kinda shit

j-sly
10-19-2006, 10:06 AM
I know when there&#39;s a cop near by...you can always smell a scent of bacon...

revolt92
10-19-2006, 01:24 PM
i smell bacon i smell pork watch out piggy here comes my fork lol :D :D

@$!(ReliK
10-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Join track team and get good at runnin and jumping or play some b-ball, or you could carry some heat and burn any mafucka das steppin

kila
10-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Fuck the pork patrol lol

YoTangoElMundo
10-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Big Ups to moms, they always know wa gwan + if your mom is down with your/my form of artist expression she&#39;ll most likely bail you out if you do get bit.
Dont be too shook, it fucks with your creativity.
xo

SeKs
10-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah, his mom should write: MOM :wub:

Shit, i think wearing a reflective vest would work..... get a buncha people to go with you and stand around like your working, and like behind a truck or something do the piece in rotations when raffic isn&#39;t heavy heavy. Piggies roll up, drop the cans in a tool box and go about digging a trench or something. :/

Hot_Pocket
10-22-2006, 11:34 PM
^^Clever man.

trfik
10-23-2006, 10:49 AM
not readin all this so just going to say some place are worse to hit at night because of security gaurds

slick dick willy
10-23-2006, 03:00 PM
planning out missions on spots
bieng able to jump fences
looking around for cops and some people
knowing where you are..........

/REKR\
03-24-2007, 01:22 PM
all you have to do is tag different spots so they cant follow

anti-anti-crime
03-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by revolt92@Oct 19 2006, 01:24 PM
i smell bacon i smell pork watch out piggy here comes my fork lol :D :D

haha, word. the piggies got big mouths cause they suck dick.

Snot
03-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Good pair of running shoes?

AND A GAT. :ph34r:

Citizin
03-25-2007, 12:17 PM
That magnet trick would be the shit for racking cans..

Your moms a genius.

DopeSauce
03-25-2007, 02:18 PM
If you&#39;re worried about the rattle, then just roll out wit yer marker. I never carry paint unless I&#39;m planning a nice piece. Most of my stuff is throwups, or legals anyway. Just keep that marker by with you.

Exit-
03-25-2007, 02:28 PM
It&#39;s not hard to avoid getting caught.
I bomb during the day a lot of the time, just do your thing and get out of there.
And my cans don&#39;t rattle, and I don&#39;t use a magnet. Just having the cans vertically set in my bag instead of horizontally is fine for me.

ghoulardo
03-25-2007, 03:23 PM
I think this is sometimes overlooked. Make sure you are in shape if you haven&#39;t been running for a couple of months you better start jogging around (also a good way to find new spots) so when you get chased you can get your ass out of there.

Also if you must go in a group keep is small 2, 3 guys max.

Citizin
03-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Exit&#045;@Mar 25 2007, 02:28 PM
It&#39;s not hard to avoid getting caught.
I bomb during the day a lot of the time, just do your thing and get out of there.
And my cans don&#39;t rattle, and I don&#39;t use a magnet. Just having the cans vertically set in my bag instead of horizontally is fine for me.
I&#39;ve been using kiwi mops for the past 2 weeks but they suck horribly.

bigbomba'
03-25-2007, 07:21 PM
as long as you act like your doing nothing wrong the average citizen wont say shit, unless the are Johnny the boyscout & the #1 good cameritan

theprokilla
03-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by opimsesame@Oct 12 2006, 11:19 PM

That&#39;s some dumb shit. There&#39;s no special graffiti jail. If you get arrested, you&#39;re going to jail with people who have raped and killed.
um yea there is special jails for people who dont do violent crimes... u dont do to max security jails with rapist and murderers

bojangles
03-26-2007, 12:30 PM
yeah imagine someone in jail for being busted for writing in the same place as all them other sickos, they would just be an easy target 4 gays,anal fun boys and the &#39;you dropped your soap&#39; guys...all of which are homosexual and need an axe embedded in2 their heads and knifes stuck i their eyeballs, sorry, but i fuckin hate gays.

CHUB
03-27-2007, 02:48 AM
hmm so, the other day we me and my freind were out, and we had paint with us and we were gonna hit the skatepark wich is legal in my town. well we were walkin there and we stopped for a second cause someone called my phone so adam sat down and was look in his bag to see what all colors he had. well a off duty cop drove by(he was in a truck but he still had the badge and shit) and he stops , lokks at us, and then drives off. so we get that "hmm we should prolly get outta her feeling" and we book it to the skatepark. well we get there, and my freinds mom pulls up(she knows we do it) and is like I WAS DOWN AT THE RIVER LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS, AND I HEARD A COP SAYING THEYRE LOOKING FOR TWO KIDS WITH A BACKPACK, U ALL NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW&#33;" so i take it, the off duty cop called his precinct place, and i guess he thought we were gonna tag the buidling we were by, but yeah, i thought it was pretty gay since we were tagging a legal place, and the one time we almost get cought, its when we arent doing anything, but yeah, im glad i heard bout the keeping your hands clean part cause ma freind always got his hands dirty but i got some work gloves i tag with, so ill be shure to let him know. but yeah look out for under cover cops, i got alot in my town cause we got alot of drug dealers and theyll be more then happy to turn in a tagger while there at it. also look for off duty cops, because even though theyre off duty, they can still phone you in like any good semeritan would.

syrup2
03-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by bojangles@Mar 26 2007, 12:30 PM
yeah imagine someone in jail for being busted for writing in the same place as all them other sickos, they would just be an easy target 4 gays,anal fun boys and the &#39;you dropped your soap&#39; guys...all of which are homosexual and need an axe embedded in2 their heads and knifes stuck i their eyeballs, sorry, but i fuckin hate gays.
the last thing the world needs is human waste like you

CHUB
03-27-2007, 02:46 PM
oh yeah, some guys i know tagged RIGHT by my house, and that pissed me off pretty bad, since i live in a suburb were theres not much graffiti, and im paint alot and i dont want the pigs looking in that nieghborhood for me because those fags did a piece by my house and there gonna be looking around there

Kores
03-27-2007, 03:06 PM
same here, a pal tagged in my building and now there&#39;s always a cop in my street, getting material inside/outside my house is pretty hard now :/

CHUB
03-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah, its gay. ive had to change my name 3 times cause of shit like that, its pretty gay

Apple pie
03-31-2007, 11:02 AM
i was practicing with my otr on my garbage cans:P and u can see the same ones across ther road at the school:P nothing happened yet..

Eh Mang, I Can't Feel My Face.
03-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by theprokilla+Mar 25 2007, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theprokilla @ Mar 25 2007, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-opimsesame@Oct 12 2006, 11:19 PM

um yea there is special jails for people who dont do violent crimes... u dont do to max security jails with rapist and murderers [/b][/quote]
You sure about that? Some peopole are so fucking ignornat like fuck. Yes graffiti can be a minor violation an you may only pay a fine for being busted but sometimes the city likes to make an example or maby they wanted to catch this person for a while and use everything they got against them. In those cases an a lot more people DO go to jail for graffiti along with rapists and violent crimes people not all as often but they still DO. theres even cases of writers getting more jail time then rapistys witch is fucking disgusting, a case specifically i forget who it was but he had a court date right before this guy who was in court for multiple rapes of children and the writer ended up gettin a worse punishment then the rapist. FUCKING STUPID PEOPLE. Writing on a wall that takes two seconds and 5&#036; to paint over somehow becomes a worse crime then scarring children for life and we all know rape has hardcore effects on youth alot of drug addicts and people wh are nowhere inlife with disabilities often have something like rape happen as a child an they can never deal with it. So if you know who im taling about chime so take that how you wnt it and open your eyes dont just speculate do sme research, peace.

EKE
03-31-2007, 08:14 PM
usually if ur under 18 u just gotta do community service... btw nice sig eh mang :lol:

fawoobaghadz
03-31-2007, 10:39 PM
one BIG tip to not getting caught.......NEVER i mean NEVER go out taggin with someone dumber than yourself...u guyz all better be on the same (IQ) level or at least u be the dumbest 1 in the krew...(that is if ur not a dumbass...i broke this rule one time and i been caught 1 time, now just put 2 and 2 together

mojost
04-01-2007, 01:35 AM
dont bomb while completely wasted
dont write your tag on your bags/school stuff
dont tell everyone you write
only tell people your tag if u can really trust them
dont write stuff in your school
dont bring your blackbook wiht you while bombing
run fast if cops come

thats pretty much the basics and is jsut common sense

-kosr-
04-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Everyone always says dont tell anyone you write.
That only has some effect if your hitting up your schools and shit. Its not like a cops gonna chase you, you get away, then a random guy says "Thats Tom Jones, he lives at 431 Maple Street. I know because I heard he writes that tag over there"

Or that a cop wil randomly come to your school and ask if anyone writes and if someone knows someone else that they can sell them out for no reward. Even if they did its not actual evidence.

C-money fresh!
04-01-2007, 01:49 AM
how to reduce the risk of getting cought

dont suck at life

DROOL
04-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by sika_2002+Nov 12 2004, 02:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sika_2002 @ Nov 12 2004, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the infamous one@Nov 12 2004, 11:54 AM
ha ha ha fuck you piggies
im currently eating a bacon sandwich. yum [/b][/quote]
lol

The OnE aND OnLY NeS
04-01-2007, 09:31 PM
a cop was gonna arrest me but i told him "at least im not a gangster stabbing someone or fuckin jumping some kid..." and he said "u know what your right.." and he let me go but theres some that r crooked and they&#39;ll kick ur ass...literally...

bobo9827
04-01-2007, 09:43 PM
be quiet like a ninja is how its done..

Klone
04-01-2007, 09:59 PM
its common sense literally. don&#39;t do anything that would draw attention.

RIFR-RTSK LA
04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
theres other ways of getting caught too. do NOT cap gang hit ups. cause they will find you and fuck you up. also if you do get caught tagging by a cop when you go to juvie or whatever your state gives you dont sy your there cause your a graff writer. you will get the shit kicked out of you

Brian Peppers
04-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by The OnE aND OnLY NeS@Apr 1 2007, 09:31 PM
a cop was gonna arrest me but i told him "at least im not a gangster stabbing someone or fuckin jumping some kid..." and he said "u know what your right.." and he let me go but theres some that r crooked and they&#39;ll kick ur ass...literally...
Bullshit. If you live in Jersey, every cop is a dick and will arrest you for nothing. If you&#39;re not from jersey, then they might have happened.

CHUB
04-04-2007, 08:07 PM
if i said that to a cop, he would still arrest me and just "use it against me in court" since i didnt have the ability to remain silent. the best thing to do if u get cought is to just remain quite, be cooperative and depending on were u live and who the cop is, ull get off with less bullshit then if u were to haul ass and flip them off and all that shit. and lets say u dont get cought in the act, but the cop has a hunch. he asks to search you, well this has worked with me, but to get in position for a search and i asked him what is the reason for this search, and he just said, well what are you doing walking around out here at night? i said, thats not what i asked, im asking why you are searching me, and if you do not have a reason then i will not conform to this search and if u do search me i will testify that u went agaisnt my rights and i will take you to court and sue you. so the guy was like... well ok, but i cant let u off walking around out here, i gotta take you home kid, so i told him were my brother lived and he just dropped me off there and he thought my bro(whos 32) was my dad. so sometimes, if ure with a jackass cop like i was, a little smooth talking is all it takes to get out of it scot free, but if they catch u in the act, its bettter to just shut up and co operate (unless u can book like the wind and u got a good way out of there)

capitol
04-04-2007, 11:46 PM
today a kid seen me doing a tag under a bridge, i told him i was "Cleaning" the bridge, he smiled and wlaked away. totally falling for it. but he was like 8 years old, and looked deafly scared of me when he first aproached me.
Id have to say that if your gonna do shit during the day be super sneaky..use full cans cause they dont rattle as loudly as a half full one. Be quick and constantly look out for peoples, and cops.

Also a good tip:if your doin something were you think people will walk by alot just rent a uhal and block the wall with it. I seen someone doing this when i was in winnipeg. They were on a busy street doing a piece for 3 hours&#33;..no one suspected it&#33;

Also you could use a tarp to protect your view from people..and make it seem semi camoflauged.

Tagger101
04-04-2007, 11:59 PM
well
i was taggin wit markers on the scnd bussiest street in town
i aint scared if people see me
cops the cant search you without a warrent
and since my bro got in trouble with the law alot
cops cant talk to me without my mum there :)
kinda pussy but i like it

T_R_O_N
04-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Patriot Act negates all that warrant shit buddy.

CHUB
04-06-2007, 02:50 AM
yeah that is true, but unless you live in new york or some place were the cops are up to date on all the newest terrorist shit i dont think theyre gonna use that, as long as u know the deal with warrants and all that ure safe

EGO31
04-07-2007, 01:53 AM
just know whats happening and then if something feels wrong.....BAIL

reka one
04-15-2007, 01:21 PM
if a cop pops up while ur taggin all i can say is run

Game905
04-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Run as fast as you can and dont stop

dirtbiXe
04-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by capitol@Apr 4 2007, 11:46 PM
today a kid seen me doing a tag under a bridge, i told him i was "Cleaning" the bridge, he smiled and wlaked away. totally falling for it. but he was like 8 years old, and looked deafly scared of me when he first aproached me.
Id have to say that if your gonna do shit during the day be super sneaky..use full cans cause they dont rattle as loudly as a half full one. Be quick and constantly look out for peoples, and cops.

Also a good tip:if your doin something were you think people will walk by alot just rent a uhal and block the wall with it. I seen someone doing this when i was in winnipeg. They were on a busy street doing a piece for 3 hours&#33;..no one suspected it&#33;

Also you could use a tarp to protect your view from people..and make it seem semi camoflauged.
damn man thats actully a relly good idea&#33; :D

Jroc1993
04-28-2007, 05:39 PM
if you always get paint on yur hands and are worried about ppl seeing them and asking about it, just get plastic gloves from a hospital or if yur young and go to the dentist just ask for a pair cuz u like to play with them :P

Game905
04-28-2007, 05:48 PM
JUST dont be a retard and bomb in the day. and watch for people

anie 1
04-28-2007, 06:26 PM
hide your paint,markers.stencils,black book.etc in a place where you think no one will find it make sure you dont got no fucknig pussy *****s in your crew that will rat under presure try not to write solo so if some one is coming at least one of your friends/crew members can warn you... ive never been caught and thats prolly why

04-28-2007, 08:16 PM
just bring guns wit u and shoot ne1 who trys to fuk wit u

munk34
04-29-2007, 12:54 PM
why do some writers keep their cans in grocery bags? like plastic ones? wouldnt it be easier to get caught that way?

usually i just keep mine in my pack.

Jroc1993
04-29-2007, 01:35 PM
well a backpack is kinda suspicious at nite,but when yur carrying a grocery bag it looks like u just had to get food

bobo9827
04-30-2007, 08:29 PM
always act normal

tense
06-18-2007, 01:06 PM
a jet pack should do the trick;0 if u can run fast it hepls alot actually

whahappen?
06-18-2007, 02:02 PM
well a backpack is kinda suspicious at nite,but when yur carrying a grocery bag it looks like u just had to get food
yea, unless your my age and could get arrested for being out past curfew

anti-anti-crime
06-18-2007, 02:56 PM
i almost got arrested for the curfew, but i told the cop he performed several illegel actions and he just let me go, haha.
1st. he didnt read me my rights when he said i was being arrested
2nd. he never stated the reason y he was searching me, he just asked what i had on me, even after i asked him y he was searching me
3rd. he said i was resisting arrest when i tripped over my own feet from being so stunned at how much of a dick he was
4th. he cuffed me behind my bak, knowing full well im 15

its all good till the cops come
06-18-2007, 03:11 PM
if possible wear a reversible sweatshirt or shirt and wear a pair of those tearaway warm up pants(like for basketball) with shorts or pants underneath. so if anyone sees you you can just go to a alley or w/e and change your appearance

aefx-one
06-19-2007, 10:47 AM
don't write your tagg name on your bookbags, shoes or any where else on your clothing and don't write on your school's desks

aefx-one
06-19-2007, 10:51 AM
and this sounds kinda fucked up but it worked for me...
if you have like a shirt that has a R.I.P someone you knew and has a picture of them, wear that when u go and if u get caught just say you were throwing up a little r.i.p piece for him or something

Rambooboo
06-19-2007, 11:14 AM
thanks for the advice i am new at graf but havent got caught

mas$
06-19-2007, 12:46 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929
nuff said.. hahah that shit is amazing!

MakeĽ
06-19-2007, 02:10 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929
nuff said.. hahah that shit is amazing!

HOLY SHITT!!! that kid is ruthless. if he ever did graffiti he would be able to bomb the sickest spots and never get caught... imagine a cop trying to do the shit that he does lol!

NAME246
06-20-2007, 12:50 AM
make sure to cover your face and wear gloves and only tell people you can trust. the biggest mistake writers make is they tell everyone because they want to be cool, then they end up getting caught

anti-anti-crime
06-20-2007, 01:30 AM
my friend made that mistake and got busted, haha the kids a fukin retard.

RUP'E
06-20-2007, 03:25 AM
shit everyone knows i tag coz i hav my tagz all over my school books,bags, cupboards and hats.fuk!

Rambooboo
06-20-2007, 09:12 AM
get some pliers go to the corner of your closet and pull up the carpet you can hide your blackbook sketches and printed pix and stencil then push the carpet back down and set like a tool box over it or sometin

cast LI
06-20-2007, 09:27 AM
thats the stupidest shit i've ever heard.

its not illegal to draw dumbass.

percoset fun
06-20-2007, 09:31 AM
^^^ I love you.

anti-anti-crime
06-20-2007, 12:01 PM
when they search ur house and find it its illegel cause theyv got u. haha, but thats just going to far with it. i think writers have crossed the line between being pus bag and actually bombing, ive seen kids who were spending months preparing shit (paint, markers, clothes) and then they get out there and suck. dont spend time being a pussy and trying hard to b stealth, just bomb, u have a really small chance of cops coming anyways
ps. im not talking about all bombers, just the ones that r pussys

tense
06-20-2007, 01:00 PM
most cops r lazy anyways, chances r if u run where their cruzers cant go(railroad tracks) they wont follow, most of them wont chase if u have a decent head start.

Hask420
06-22-2007, 12:37 PM
its as simple as DONT BE STUPID!!

toxus
06-22-2007, 12:39 PM
its as simple as DONT BE STUPID!!
Isn't graffiti about being stupid?
Earn you're self fame from that.

How to not get caught, Just fucking run.

harry
06-22-2007, 09:37 PM
ive pretty much just started out with tagging a couple of months ive been writing and ive done my tag every where in my school and all my class mates no because its all over my books,bothrooms,tables,chairs,benches,bins every where should i change my taggg!?

Tagger101
06-22-2007, 10:01 PM
no
you shouldnt have been retarded and told everyone
i got busted changed my name everyone was begging for it
all i said was youll see it around town soon enough
never tell them you did something
they ask dude i quit that loooong time ago
cops ask
no dude thats shit i quit it looks ugly to me now

harry
06-23-2007, 12:29 AM
ok thanks

Rogue
06-23-2007, 12:33 AM
No you don't say I quit to a cop. That means you admit to a crime. Never say shit to cops, play dumb.

"Did you do that?"

"No, I was just looking. I'm trying to read what it says"

Then you make some remark about how writing is pointless scribbles or some shit like that. Then they'll think your a good little boy and leave you alone.

Tagger101
06-23-2007, 01:13 AM
if any of the officers in this town didnt know me
ive talked to all of them once or twice
haha i did the tripple threat talked to three of them when i got my minor

ZOT
06-23-2007, 07:54 AM
No you don't say I quit to a cop. That means you admit to a crime. Never say shit to cops, play dumb.

"Did you do that?"

"No, I was just looking. I'm trying to read what it says"

Then you make some remark about how writing is pointless scribbles or some shit like that. Then they'll think your a good little boy and leave you alone.

Yeah like when I got caught the cops asked if I had a tag , I said 'whats a tag?'

he believed me cuz I was acting really retarded

trooperman
06-26-2007, 07:10 PM
your mom sent you that lucky my mom found out about me and sent me a visit to me room lol no but i cant go anywhere for a while

trooperman
06-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah like when I got caught the cops asked if I had a tag , I said 'whats a tag?'

he believed me cuz I was acting really retarded

what happens if you get caught with a can in your hand?

anti-anti-crime
06-26-2007, 10:11 PM
if ur writing, ur arrested... if u dont run. if ur not writing and u have a can in ur hand, i dont no y u would have a can in ur fucking hand .

SOOF
06-30-2007, 12:51 AM
keep ya phone on silent or vibrate

elfboy382
06-30-2007, 12:51 AM
lol thats for paranoiacs lol!

and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder!

lol my 2 cents
Turns out in fuckin reno, you can get a felony if you get linked to enough tags. and thats 1 to 3 upstate

RaGe2
06-30-2007, 12:58 AM
lol really helpful info israel
this tagger named aloc got caught a few months
he been on the cops radar for a year
he just wasnt bein careful enough -__-

Canbz
07-02-2007, 01:07 AM
i highly suggest not bein under the influence of drugs or alcohol. u cant climb shit when your pissed and after a few billy's paranoia really kicks in.keep a clean head.low profile and plan of attack and escape.that should keep ya out of trub

Lucas
07-02-2007, 06:49 AM
If you don't wanna get caught then just don't act like a retard. As long as you don't attract attention and act normal no one will even notice you.And if someone does see you, you've got two choices.One sweet talken into believing it's okay cause it's art or two get the fuck out of there a.s.a.p.

spinthespin
07-04-2007, 12:49 PM
-Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
-Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!
-The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
-Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
-Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).

really.... omg .... i had no idea. oh i know how to reduce the risk of getting cought, , , dont be a fuckin retard.

spinthespin
07-04-2007, 12:55 PM
close. this is fuckin stupid. People who are mentally retarded and do stupid shit and dont know anybetter deserve to get cought. im not breaking it down to where its at kindergarden level so all u idiots can understand it. if you come across an idea that just might be a stupid way of getting cought then dont do it.

Nem
07-04-2007, 02:24 PM
i thought i was being smart about everything.

got caught hittin a fuckin abandoned place.

youd think itd be chill there.

but i guess they had a heat vision camera in a helicopter.

there was no way to escape really.

and you cant really deny it when you have a backpack full of paint.

i tried to say "oh, i found this up against the wall over there and i wanna go home and mess around."

"whats your motherfucking IQ!! you stupid punk. i know you did that graffiti over there. next time you lie to me your ass is gonna be in the county jail!"

sucked balls.

KLYPSE6193
07-11-2007, 01:05 PM
don't be dumb and go out at the right time ...don't walk wit spray paint in yur hand on main streets

orangedot10021
07-11-2007, 04:59 PM
maybe its just me but i always take my cans with me, just so i dont leave a mess, im a lil on the o.c.d with shit like that. One thing i never thought about tho was the magnets on the bottom of the cans, thnx mom..

yo thats dumb, what if a cop sees u coming from a suspicious place and sees u have a bag of paint? leave the paint there its not your problem anymore, thats y writers shud only bring what they think their gonna use. same with caps. AND WEAR GLOVES

saucy
07-11-2007, 05:22 PM
chek this video out, its kinda dulla and boring but very educational.... it teaches u how to talk to cops and shit, it gets into graffiti realted stuff like about half way through, but i think all of it is important for getting out of cop situations
here's the page:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3435730304776119545

ELDORADO
07-11-2007, 06:32 PM
k to clear up the diff between what Israel and Orange said:
1: DO clean up all your shit! Esp in chill spots, but overall clean up, do it for your fellow writers (and the planet...)
2: IF it comes down to getting caught OR cleaning up, DONT clean just bounce, whatever you brought isn't worth getting caught for (don't be stupid and bring 'important' things w you (esp if they aren't on you)
3: IF your a toy/new ect be careful but be 'normal' you will attract less attention if your chill.

Chill means, like everyone else. NO graff styles yo! NO tagged sh*t. If you can avoid it, dont use messenger bags or even backpacks, plastic bags will do...
DONT wear just/all black (you can find out why elsewhere)
DO chill the f* out! You don't need to be drunk/high to chill (but you can be ;) be aware but don't be paranoid...

This is getting too long, need more pm...

Edit: I'm half way through the video, from what I know most if not all of this is true for US/Can. Be carefull what you say and HOW you say it. The vid is also super chessy but the concept is right... you can all learn.
Saucy props for the post man!

-Saiko-
07-11-2007, 08:48 PM
I've never been caught, I'm glad I havent been caught, And I dont plan on being caught.

awreck
07-12-2007, 02:38 AM
People plan on being caught?

ELDORADO
07-12-2007, 02:29 PM
with how some people are it wouldn't surprise me...

Atom1er
07-12-2007, 04:19 PM
that video someone posted early
is incredibly usefull
we have to know our rights as citizens
we also have to exercise them
and not get walked all over by some shitdick with a badge and a gun

the link posted is now dead though
go a google video or youtube search for
The Citizens Guide To Suriving a Police Encounter
its long but it might just save your life (or well being)

*Soap*
07-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I agree with the above post!...100% true!

Klone
07-14-2007, 10:24 AM
this thread is fukin pointless. Just don't look and act suspicious.

shax44
07-14-2007, 10:40 AM
when you see a cop while tagging, make your tag illegible and then run. cause when the see your tag, they are going to search for more tags/throwies/pieces you did. so when the can't read your tag, you only have to pay for hat little thing, not everything else

meks
07-14-2007, 11:05 AM
^^^^not really dude sometimes they'll just get you for everyhing in the area

shax44
07-14-2007, 01:03 PM
haha, that sucks
they can't in holland, they need real evidence like a camera tape or fingerprints, or they have to have seen you doing it.

killtheugly
07-14-2007, 01:55 PM
use your insticts and if your instincts suck, youre fucked

SeapNSR
07-15-2007, 08:27 AM
ive had more trouble with hero cunts than cops
if some fuckwit tackles you put your fucking limbs up or youll get hemmed up
getting done means getting scratchies up in paddy wagons and getting up in coutroom toilets is some pretty good props thousands of writers go in them

this is the point from which
i can never return
and if i back down now then forever i'll burn
props to the technique son

Atom1er
07-16-2007, 02:57 AM
ummm...
so did you get busted
and then tagged a toilet in a courtroom???
cool!
good way to reduce risk
dont write....
if you dont have the balls to get out and risk it
dont do it

SeapNSR
07-17-2007, 03:05 AM
yeh got done few months back
doggers just rolled up on me just as i started outlining
and they charged me for the cleaning of it and its still fucking there
just some big ass fill blobular on a wall
whats wrong with bombing court toilets?
the entire thing is coated with shit why would i not add myself
and they wont trace it back to me cuz the stupid fucks think i write peas

KASE2
07-17-2007, 02:22 PM
it looks like your suprised my mom knows i do graff..?
itz jus tite how she knows nd still lets u. mi moms just lyk i better never see you vandalizing anything. nd of course i don't lie to her, i jus sey dont worry mom i promise ull never FIND me tagging nething

Atom1er
07-17-2007, 03:49 PM
seapnsr
i was just saying
nothing wrong with it
its cool and funny

rushoner
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
i live in a smaller town than most writers and theres like 1 police department w/ maybe 8-14 cars. i watch for the restauraunts like pizza hut..krispy kreme..and chick-fila...after about a month you can estimate what time they are on lunch(cops tend to go in a restauraunt and have like 4-8 officers) and then its a lower risk of gettin caught cuz the # of pigs are basically cut in half..:D

Klone
07-18-2007, 09:50 PM
where im at, there' this longg ass stretch of road..and alot of people who street race, are ALWAYS in that area..so in a way, I always see cops posted at mcdonalds or anywhere really in their squad car..and the next car they see speedin' off, their asses rush off to get em'...so i take advantage of that an go tag..cause there's no police around.

Tagger101
07-18-2007, 10:18 PM
i dont watch for cops ruitines
i just make sure there not around when im hittin up

Slaze
07-19-2007, 01:43 AM
the magnet trick is sweet but it dont work on all cnas....
i taged my high school campus "we got 3 high schools on the same land and got classes in all 3 so we got like 10 000 kids there"
As for the 1 dude who was sketchin' on a paper and turned it in.... WTF!!!!!!??? I keep a note book of future bombs' an stncils and shit like that never stuff i have all ready done.

my ways of not gettin caught r

1. Be fast... the faster u bomb the faster u can leave with minimal chance of being seen.

2. Where laytex gloves.... if they get paint on them drop um'

3. When u leave stick to side streets.

4. if u see a pig run like fuck

5. dont carry id with u.. if they dont know who u r they cant do shit!

i almost got caugt doin' a bomb... the cop rolled be hind a warehouse were i was taggin' with his lights off ... he was eatin his lunch or some shit. i got bout' half done and was ready to bounce, cuzz i saw him, then he hit the wall with the spot light. he was like 20 feet away and blocked my ony way out! he came over 2 me and was like

watcha doin' son

nothin' i say

he wa slike you know i could charge u with vandlism and disrtucton of private prop and like 3 other things'

i was like i knew, but im a minor and its my word aganst your that i was here...

he was sweet he was like
finish this wall then go home... He got on his radio and told everyone my discription and told them to arrest me if they saw me.

then he was like there now if u get caought its your own falt.
i tolda ya 2 leave

he stayed there untill i was done.

then i bounce. i went to a buddys basment on the other side of town. latter that night we went out with no problem...

1 in a 100000000000000 cops are cool i think i found 1 that night.

by a smooth talker if u get caught!

are you from plymouth? i notice the 3 schools thing?

allcitybomber
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
just dont be dumb. know your surroundings. know what you are going to hit. know the area you are hitting. wear gloves. and something to cover your face. and know where cameras are.

anti-anti-crime
07-20-2007, 06:59 PM
a kid walking around at 2 in the morning with a backpack on and all black is suspicious no matter what. its not goin to matter if its 1 person or 3

Irak82
10-23-2007, 07:49 PM
If your pussy, don't do it..... There's no way to reduce the risk of getting caught, your gonna get caught period...... Unless you tag for 6 months and stop.
Shit happens, walk off if that doesnt work run off!!!! If you get caught, you have a while in jail to think about bombing again......

ABYSZ...
10-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Israels mum rules!!!

Skeggi
10-29-2007, 06:52 PM
chill spots, just have a mate watch for you. There's really not much you can do bombin' high profile, just keep your head. Always keep you fucking cool!

xtitansx0
10-29-2007, 07:19 PM
ive been caught i used to write zip, now i just write jiz on papers and stuff but bomb/tag/piece bone

kross
10-29-2007, 09:04 PM
yeah never tag your school during school or sketch any where,ever,i learned that the hard way <_<

what happened 2 u?
how did u get caught

djsupreeme
10-29-2007, 09:13 PM
- if u sketch during school, crumple and throw the paper in the garbage
- when ur bombing or hitting shit, just like crossin the street, check both ways, do it, bounce, and check while u walkin away and if theres no one ur good.
- if you dont want your parents to know, use a notebook and just leave it under some books.
- also don't listen to music when u bomb thats that dumbest thing, beware of ur surroundings..
- also the biggest thing, don't tell anyone u write. unless ur gunna go writing with someone, don't tell em.

oh yea and if u think someone saw u, just make sure they are not runnin at you or on their phone and ur good. also if the cops see u book it but if they catch you dont say anythin except your name, where u live, and birthdate

lordloss
10-30-2007, 01:10 AM
The Citizens Guide To Suriving a Police Encounter look that up on youtube so when you do get caught/if you do you can stop yourself from getting in more troble or just getting out of it all together.P.S watch the whole thing if you can

tha boy in da corner
10-30-2007, 09:16 AM
Best way to reduce chances of getting caught:

use common sense.

and the flex your rigght thing is a must too

Jet
10-30-2007, 09:38 AM
just don't do anything at school.

nobody cares if you get up in a middle school bathroom.

fret07
11-08-2007, 04:09 AM
i guess it's pretty cool my mom doesnt have a prob with me doin graff, but she gets really fuckin worried about it. it gets pretty irritating, running fast has always worked pretty fuckin good.

same ere at first she didnt mind but the worry is what has made her want to try stop me from graffin and its also partly the reason i changed my tag lol. she tried to have a go at me then she sed "I C UR TAG EVERYWHERE" i just started laughin in her face lol

nekel1 akia NeOne

Huh
11-09-2007, 12:20 AM
magnets to cans is good wen travelling buh not when you get to a spot and forget about it run up and while running you try and shake and nothing.

wiping cans and markers?

don't leave a trail to your house you use a scatter effect hit random walls and places.

also if you run with a few guys don't always hit the same walls together you still have to have your own indifiduality you don't want to look like a bitch this will also spot you out to people if there are 4 tags on a wall and 4 guys walking around together.

RUP'E
11-09-2007, 11:13 PM
well i havnt told my mum i do graff but im pretty sure she knows i mean my room is covered in tags and there is markers and paint lying around everywhere
.I did tell my mum that i do wheatpaste and stickers an she was fine with that

LCG
11-10-2007, 09:29 AM
i guess it's pretty cool my mom doesnt have a prob with me doin graff, but she gets really fuckin worried about it. it gets pretty irritating, running fast has always worked pretty fuckin good.

my mom doesnt care if i spraypaint on my practice board and draw
but she goes psycho even over stickers in a park.

Sintakz
11-10-2007, 09:49 AM
My mom doesn't care. Hell right now me and some local writers she knows I hang with are starting to spraypaint her room as per her request. Art has always been in my family so I guess that is why she doesn't care. Hell my dad takes me down to the freight layups if I ever need a ride.

MARVY
11-12-2007, 12:40 AM
whenever i have paint in a backpack i wrap it in a sweatshirt so it doesnt mahe as much noise

Olick
11-12-2007, 12:55 AM
my mom doesnt care if i spraypaint on my practice board and draw
but she goes psycho even over stickers in a park.

trust me...moms are prety.. "dumb"

it took my parents a year to figure out. and the funny thing is that i never even tried to hide it. id have cans out in the open. markers. stickers. everythin like that.

and when they caught me leaving the house. i turned in all my invetory. it was around 20cans. bunch of markers. lots of stickers. streaks. caps. everything. i was quite suprised and so were they ahahaha.

mmmburgers
11-13-2007, 11:06 PM
#1 rule, plan your escape route BEFORE anything!
i learned the hard way...
i bombed an alley that has no exit...
cops rolled in
no way to escape...
=[

seaslug
11-15-2007, 09:19 PM
probably posted but wearing a small backpack under a big weather jacket or windbreaker or something usually works for me. last week a westsider rushed me while throwing up a bomb and his bitch ass blade just poked the cans inside the backpack and i booked it. good for more than one thing, especially in so cal gang neighborhoods....

xtitansx0
11-15-2007, 09:52 PM
well if u wear bags dont always use the same one heres a short story

in my local projects theres the elevator but a door on each floow (so gangster) and i hit each door but i knew there were cameras but i didnt care i wore a spiderman mask and had a hoodie. they seen i had a yellow bag the next day this big black guys investigating all the kids looking for this bag.... i put it in my locker and wear a different bag... a kid ot arrested for it.... i almost pissed myself since this kid is a queer always ratting on ppl.now i am going to use a diff bag till it passes over

seaslug
11-15-2007, 11:06 PM
hahaha yeah that would flip my fucking lid.... well if you dont let any people or cameras see the bag and dont get paint on it i think you should be in the clear, plus i dont go to a narc'd out school anymore thank satan....

and burgers having an escape route is the most important thing for any job. even with fucking bitch marker tags or scribes you should lock your surroundings down to cruise off cool and smooth. "Why not even do productions with backgrounds and characters dead on the street or on rooftops, it’s all too easy with the right planning. It’s all about the planning that makes a spot what it is."-Augor (from 50mm)

igots0le
11-16-2007, 01:11 AM
to anyone who has gotten caught... did they raid your house? if they did, did they look through everything?

seaslug
11-16-2007, 03:38 AM
not for me but i think it depends on what city your in, if your a minor, and how up you are. my friend got his entire house searched and consequently got multiple felony counts for graffiti, along with drugs parafinalia and weapons...at age 14

igots0le
11-16-2007, 05:49 PM
not for me but i think it depends on what city your in, if your a minor, and how up you are. my friend got his entire house searched and consequently got multiple felony counts for graffiti, along with drugs parafinalia and weapons...at age 14

holy shii. was he up? do you think they would look through about 20 shoe boxes?

xtitansx0
11-16-2007, 06:03 PM
when i was in a holding cell i asked the cop if u go to te county jail if theres art groups and such and he said abosolutly and they incourage ppl to join to stay out of trouble... you would have a lot of time to practice lol

djsupreeme
11-16-2007, 06:06 PM
yea thats exactly what you want to do, practice your tags throws and pieces in jail. nice one

xtitansx0
11-16-2007, 06:47 PM
well id rather be doing that and getting out early on good behavior than getting in more trouble

Kayone707
11-16-2007, 06:52 PM
holy shii. was he up? do you think they would look through about 20 shoe boxes?

they look through Evertyhing.
and the fun part is, after they trash your house you gotta clean it all up

Darkeist
11-16-2007, 07:08 PM
they look through Evertyhing.
and the fun part is, after they trash your house you gotta clean it all up

I heard that they could only look through stuff that was in plain view, but i guess thats wrong.

PG_Miscreant
11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
I heard that they could only look through stuff that was in plain view, but i guess thats wrong.

that may be the law but cops can get away with anything they want cuz everyone will just assume theyre telling the truth even tho they rarely tell it
edit: i just remembered, thats the law for if theyre in your house with permission but no warrant, i saw it on cops, same with cars

-COMIC-KCW-
11-30-2007, 01:12 AM
i got a felony for doing 6 tags. livein cally. and i am 14... its not the size or lae, its the rim itself.(vandalism)

rave905
11-30-2007, 01:29 AM
dont b such a pussy n run like hell when u c those piggies comin
u can throw ur cans o paint at em 2 that slows em down a bit

huffer
11-30-2007, 01:31 AM
^^finger prints, i dont wear gloves when i handle it al the time so its bound ot have some of mine on it, idk i still would always run ive thankfully nefer had too, where i live its weird, its crazy residential and not heavily patrolled by police unless there in the helicoptor which is hella easy to get away from.

rave905
11-30-2007, 01:46 AM
yeah but they only have ur finger prints if uv been arrested b4

tempest
12-01-2007, 12:51 PM
my aunts friend is a cop and he sez he lurves the hip-hop-down-to-ur-knees-pant-style cuz felons r just so dam easy to catch. go buy some dam bombing pants that go up to ur hips so u can run away! it feels fucked up wearing anything up there but get used to it if u dont want to get caught.

tha boy in da corner
12-01-2007, 01:21 PM
i just pull my pants up and tighten my belt before i do something i know i might have to run to do/get away

after like 7years of baggy pants a guy learn a few tricks...

tha boy in da corner
12-01-2007, 01:36 PM
a kid walking around at 2 in the morning with a backpack on and all black is suspicious no matter what. its not goin to matter if its 1 person or 3

this is where the grocery bag thing enters the conversation!

carry your cans in these lovely little 6pack boxes montana comes in and walk around like you're back from wal-mart or something...

And also police scanners are lovely!

if the cops come its that someone called em

if someone called em the dispatcher had to tell it to a car thru the radio

if the dispatch someone to your area you have time to leave

i was showing my scanner to another local writer and he just could'nt believe what he was hearing... its worth the investment definitely more than a lame ass ipod to go out if you ask my opinion

hazetheone
12-02-2007, 05:56 PM
watch roots you run a mile an hour faster everytime you watch it lol

letsg0skate
12-02-2007, 09:11 PM
How can I run a mile an hour faster if it doesn't take me an hour to run a mile now eh.

lololzheffer
12-02-2007, 10:14 PM
just dont be heat. dont lwet people know what you write. dont go on missions solo always have somone to keep a watch. dont day bomb in heat place.

just dont be retarted.

Eatadick
12-04-2007, 01:59 PM

RECS
12-06-2007, 02:20 PM
One thing i do, is always have an escape route in your head...i constantly looko around for cops, and also for constant and various escape routes. Also, dont let anyone EVER see the color of your skin (like when your walking up the street, and cars are heading in the opposite direction, turn your head the opposite way like youre looking in your backpack or whatever, )...reason being, is that, if the cops ask around if they saw someone walking around or someone that MIGHT fit the description of a writer..they can say, "umm yeah, but i couldnt tell if he was white, black, hispanic, or whatever... So thats a major help to you...also...dont wear anything that your parents have sseen you wear..(if they have, make sure it hasn't been often...), dont wear anything, youve worn to school more than once...or something people in your school can recognize if they were shown a photo of it....like that kid said, dress really "up-ity" when writing...especially if you dont dress like that normally. I usually have a ski mask on when I bomb, i just keep it folded over on the top of my head, like a beanie or something. Then, when youre ready, pull that shit over, and attack!!!!!!

hazetheone
12-06-2007, 04:27 PM
i have found that there is no way to reduce the risk of getting caught bombings is completely unpredictable so learn to RUUUUUN!

ReBuilt
12-07-2007, 06:58 PM
do you think my cross country would help? ha

T O K E
12-07-2007, 07:01 PM
last time i was tagging a door behind this shopping center and the guy opened the door and without even thinking about it i just dipped, dont be scared but just be prepared to run

desincrustant
12-07-2007, 07:08 PM
^ haha, you finish the tag?

T O K E
12-07-2007, 07:14 PM
^ haha, you finish the tag?

i was done with my name, i went back like 5 mins later and added a few things to it

Derogatory9o5
12-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Um reduce being caught eh.... um don't be dumb? Know your area know the spot I guess

desincrustant
12-07-2007, 08:26 PM
pull up your pants to your waist, keep your bag in the same general route you expect to run if cops show, be smart, dont be under the influence because you tend to do stupid shit, dont be listenin to loud ass music, if theres snow where your from (like toronto =D) tie your shoes tight so they dont get stuck in the snow and fall off, & just pay fuckin attention to your surroundings, & you'll be good..

Rots takes your Daughters
12-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Don't wear shoes with rubber fronts, like Converse...Makes it hard to jump fences. All leathers are better.

kausthree
12-09-2007, 01:12 AM
even though its always good to run, most of the time thats what gets you noticed. dont get me wrong if your positive someones seen you then jet but otherwise stay chill.

*Soap*
12-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Watch the area...
If I`m bombing something new I go around a little bit and
watch the ways I could run etc..
And then I go bombing... I do one letter... then I stop for 10 seconds look under
the train etc... then go on to the next letter etc...
Same with coloring, shadows and 3d stuff...

AnteUp
12-09-2007, 12:29 PM
roll wit small numbers, or wit quiet people, no straightedges, they tend to break under pressure, runnin shoes, no ganstah shoes, i got a pair of pumas for when i wanna be a cat...rawr..

desincrustant
12-09-2007, 05:23 PM
^ haha, ante's a panther.

NEKEL1
12-10-2007, 04:03 AM
free running helps beleive me if u can climb and jump up onto big walls and shit u will get away very quickly

barkzgotbite
12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
fuck pigs

desincrustant
12-10-2007, 06:30 PM
free running helps beleive me if u can climb and jump up onto big walls and shit u will get away very quickly

its sooooo hard to free run, so i wont even try that shit.

hazetheone
12-10-2007, 08:29 PM
this thread is just recycling answers from earlier pages just dont be stupid

-COMIC-KCW-
12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
damn....I go to quart tomarrow for those 6 tags i told you about.....ill let u guys know how it goes. not only am I gunna get community survice and fines, buch each of those 6 shop ouners is gunna sew me sepperately probably.... DAMNIT RUN LIKE HELL AND>>>>>>USE YOUR FUCKING RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i fucked myself over by being goodey goodey with the cop and admitting i did it. say it wasnt me it wasnt me it wasnt me!!!!!! that will give u time to think of an excuse. THEY CAN NOT PROVE IT WAS YOU THEN IT WASNT(even if its wet and u have the same color caan)

-COMIC-KCW-
12-11-2007, 06:03 PM
alright this is what happned....

they dropped one of the counts of vandalism because i bombed the crew and i said it was already there so i was down to five, then they told me to come back in frebuary, i got a PO appointed to me and idk about the fines and stuff yet. I had to go to sylmar juvinal courts and wait for like 4 houres and the actual time i saw the judge took a whole whopping five minutes. not only will u get in trouble but getting arrested equils excrutiating boredom! another reason not to get caught

desincrustant
12-11-2007, 06:05 PM
^ haha, bring a blackbook. sketch while waiting.

-COMIC-KCW-
12-11-2007, 06:18 PM
i tried to brink a normal sketch pad but they wouldnt let me bring in my pencil

T O K E
12-12-2007, 05:36 AM
i got arrested yersterday, just walking down the street...