PDA

View Full Version : How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

crik
12-12-2007, 07:17 AM
wow wtf.. what charges?
always have a place to say youre heading to when walking around.
or someones house to run to if shit gets hectic.

----

when i got busted i denied everything and shit but they had all these pics and bullshit and the prosecuting attorney said it was stupid to have to pay any fines or have it on my record so i bargained for 100 dollars in court fees paid over 4 months and it would be wiped off my record. trying to fight something like that when you can pay a little bit of cash and not have it on your record is way easier than fighting the charges imo.

T O K E
12-12-2007, 07:02 PM
wow wtf.. what charges?
always have a place to say youre heading to when walking around.
or someones house to run to if shit gets hectic.

----

when i got busted i denied everything and shit but they had all these pics and bullshit and the prosecuting attorney said it was stupid to have to pay any fines or have it on my record so i bargained for 100 dollars in court fees paid over 4 months and it would be wiped off my record. trying to fight something like that when you can pay a little bit of cash and not have it on your record is way easier than fighting the charges imo.

criminal mischeif i think... alot of businesses complained so im gonna just have to pay restitution prolly, i only put stickers up and like a few tags with a magnum so i figure itll be alright

coser1
12-12-2007, 07:12 PM
hahahh sorry but some one said something about free running and if i saw some ediot do that cause he was getting chased be the cops and just wipe out it would be too funny

hazetheone
12-12-2007, 07:14 PM
alright this is what happned....

they dropped one of the counts of vandalism because i bombed the crew and i said it was already there so i was down to five, then they told me to come back in frebuary, i got a PO appointed to me and idk about the fines and stuff yet. I had to go to sylmar juvinal courts and wait for like 4 houres and the actual time i saw the judge took a whole whopping five minutes. not only will u get in trouble but getting arrested equils excrutiating boredom! another reason not to get caught
***** you can not spell

-COMIC-KCW-
12-13-2007, 07:47 PM
lol, i was tired dude! long day

Trippy
12-19-2007, 11:53 AM
don't roll in a group of 4 or more, pick up your fucking feet when you're walking

DrunkenMes
12-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Carry a firearm while out doing your thing.
Random heros dont want to squab if you pull heat.
or just learn how to float before shit hits the fan.

*ASKS19*
01-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Just Dont Be Stupid

rise_&_fight
01-06-2008, 03:41 PM
when yor out and about look like you've got a purpose and walk at a decent pace, you're alot less likely to grab anyone's attention or get hassle from the rozzers or random yobs.

EgoZen
01-06-2008, 03:44 PM
***** you can not spell

You neither...
It is cannot...not like your wrote can not

Go slowly and just listen to music or whatsoever... so you will look normal...
Dress normal(you are not on a fashion show) and dress so you can easily run if needed...

Jase
01-07-2008, 05:15 AM
i got arrested yersterday, just walking down the street...

LOL! YOU MUST BE AN OUTRAGEOUS BURNER!!

Jase
01-07-2008, 06:34 AM
If your looking for a awesome way to hid your paint or anything check out my spot. I use write with these guys in the year above me and i didn't know my brother knew them seeing as though he has left school, and they got to talking 1 day and he found out i was a writer, but he wasn't sure if they were lieing or not so he searched my room like 5 or 6 times. He only ever found 2 caps and an A4 wheatpaste both of which i said for art (as in school art) i didn't have any paint at the time cause i had used it all. So i was thinking of the sweetest spot to hide my shit and i found it :) its great

I've never been raided so my opinion isn't very valid but i don't think cops would ever find it? correct me if i'm wrong though

just copy and paste this into your URL thing and watch! Tell me what you think

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fat233/?action=view&current=ak.flv

RUP'E
01-07-2008, 07:23 PM
dude u wouldnt get raided unless you bombed everywhere or did heaps of trains.
not wheatpaste and tags.
and cops would probably find your paint under a drawer, thats exactly where this guy hid his and the cops raided his house and found it.

Jase
01-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Fuck pigs. How do they work out where you live anyway?

acereborn
01-07-2008, 09:07 PM
If you live in a small town, just asking schools, etc of if this person looked like bla..bla...bla..
Big city-- probably follow you lol

saro777
01-08-2008, 04:41 PM
a week ago me n my two friends decided to go hit some day spots so we pack two backpacks full of paint well as soon as we get on the street a cop car pulls us over and ask if we had ne paint my friend like a dumbass says yes well they get our bags and look in them and they tell us to get into the bak of the car so we do waiting for like an hour another squad car pulls up but this time its vandal squad and they pull us out of the and start looking through my bag all i had in there was a couple cans of paint and a mop he asked us wut we were doing with it and we said we were going to paint a mural and hes like ''bull shit'' and he starts asking us wut we write and were like'' we dont '' so the other pig comes over and says weve been watching yall for a long time and we start laughing and i say '' do u really think we would be bombing in the middle of the day'' he like no wellwe wait another hour of interogation they got all of our info and they took pictures of us then we see this cop putting our paint in a bag so we run over there and try to yank but he put it in the trunk already then they take our bags so i was all pissed. the moral of the story is pigs suck dick!

rise_&_fight
01-09-2008, 12:41 PM
if you get shifted and they need more evidence to get a conviction they will get a search warrent, but if you live with your parents they will only get a warrent for your room. well this is the case in the UK anyway, so keep your 'materials' somewhere else.

Skeggi
01-09-2008, 01:24 PM
they bee "watching you for a long time?" do they do that with cameras mostly?

Skeggi
01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
how much do you really have to get up before the police really atert to look for your ass?

saro777
01-09-2008, 07:41 PM
i have no idea. i was never aware that ''they were watching us'' but i think they said that to scare us

Jase
01-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Like the way cops start to know you is say you hit up a zoo (hey come on, banksy did it!) the owner would tell the police and the police would keep a record, blah blah blah your record gets big and they decide they want to get you.

But i don't get what they do from there? Watch CCTV camera's and follow you home? i think someone would have to rat on you. Or they come onto bombing science and get your IP and get your address that way :P

Have you guys seen the movie Jisoe?

Its on youtube just type in jisoe

He shows you his album it looked like he had about 25 to 40 trains in his album? So i think its when you "hit it big" and start doing serious shit like trains that they start to care?

Is anyone else sick of all the people that brag about doing graff? like people who have myspace and shit and show themselfs doing it all?

And like you will meet this guy and he goes "my name is Joe i do graffiti"

saucy
01-11-2008, 12:24 AM
so what is the best advice to avoid police attention if i am walking around at 1-3oclock in the morning with cans in a neighborhood like community were almost all places are closed by 8 or 9..... ive been out befor and chilled underneath a junglegym at a park and the cops went by like 3 times and flashed a spotlight over the park... i think that is just their routine though

Jase
01-11-2008, 02:31 AM
haha, umm see cops coming before they see you coming? just keep it like 1 or 2 people

I dress up as a uni student

I have 1 of those man bags there sweet great for bombing cause it doesn't look suss and its very easy access to paint, makes you look like a homo though

Pharoah
01-11-2008, 04:29 AM
so what is the best advice to avoid police attention if i am walking around at 1-3oclock in the morning with cans in a neighborhood like community were almost all places are closed by 8 or 9..... ive been out befor and chilled underneath a junglegym at a park and the cops went by like 3 times and flashed a spotlight over the park... i think that is just their routine though

dont look suspicious around residential areas if possible walk through allies and shit cause neighborhoods are full of snitches and blockwatch and shit and at 3 in the morning cops got nothing better to do

x{parkour}x
01-13-2008, 08:46 PM
dont look suspicious around residential areas if possible walk through allies and shit cause neighborhoods are full of snitches and blockwatch and shit and at 3 in the morning cops got nothing better to do

nah, allies arent always good to walk through all the time, me and a buddy of mine walked to threw one once and a cop pulled us over cuz they thought we were doin graff, it mightve been cuz there was a lot of graff there before cuz some walls were greyed but other than that i still prefer walking threw them rather than walking through neighborhoods cuz they are full of rats

x{parkour}x
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
haha, umm see cops coming before they see you coming? just keep it like 1 or 2 people

I dress up as a uni student

I have 1 of those man bags there sweet great for bombing cause it doesn't look suss and its very easy access to paint, makes you look like a homo though

ya but if someone sees you cannin walls and they call the pigs after you and they givem your description, since you look like a homo the cops will be on your ass in no time lol

tre tre
01-13-2008, 09:12 PM
pigs have a whole bag of tricks and even more assholes with dicks, if u dont want to get caught just simply answer each question carfully or book as soon as u see tham but the best way to not get caught is go bombing with a girl and us the ol date excuse.

rel
01-13-2008, 09:17 PM
pigs have a whole bag of tricks and even more assholes with dicks, if u dont want to get caught just simply answer each question carfully or book as soon as u see tham but the best way to not get caught is go bombing with a girl and us the ol date excuse.

I'm a girl... i guess i have a lesser chance of getting caught than guys?

x{parkour}x
01-14-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm a girl... i guess i have a lesser chance of getting caught than guys?

yup, you do

dfg
01-14-2008, 10:58 AM
word, having painting friends that are girls helps immensely.

Hoki274
01-17-2008, 07:00 PM
A way of not getting caught is having ya, a low profile, but also u can serch how to put spray paint into another can, like AXE, etc. It works really well if you get busted.

rave905
01-17-2008, 07:57 PM
only until they spray it or you spray it and get paint spots on it

1 Love
01-21-2008, 09:08 PM
ya ...........got busted at school....dont do it there .....F u k c the school

Hoki274
01-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey after reading this article, I f-ing love US. If ur out bombing, tagging or watever, a police man does not have the right under the 4th amendment in the U.S. Constitution (this sound lame, lol) to check you unless he has a really good reason. It acualy helped me a few times believ it or not.

Hoki274
01-22-2008, 09:34 PM
hey 1 love, wer'd u do it at school to get busted?
just tellin u that u shouldnt do it at school cuz like at my school a cop cam and checked every kid until they found dis 1 stoner dud that had dun it on the back of the school

rel
01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
what, hoki, did you say some shit like "You can't search me. The fourth amendment says.."?

i wanna know. you know.. just in case. :P

Hoki274
01-22-2008, 09:41 PM
when a cop says he wants to check u, or w/e say under the 4th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution he does not have the consent to check you, or else it would be a violation of your privacy.

If you tell him dat hil think u graduated from harvard, and a cop can only check u if he has a really good reason or a warrant.

rel
01-22-2008, 09:48 PM
i see.. alright. thanks.

I've always wondered what kinds of weird stuff you could say to a cop if you got caught to confuse him so much that you leave him standing there speechless while you run away.
Like..

Pig: Stop right there!
Kid: .. TARTAR SAUCE ON YOUR NIPPLES!
Pig: I-- Wha?--
Kid: -already gone-

Just speculating. :D

5Funerals
01-22-2008, 09:54 PM
hahaha im gonna have to try that one.

Hoki274
01-22-2008, 10:23 PM
heres what it says

Amendment IV

[Persons and houses to be secure from unreasonable searches and seizures.]

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

acereborn
01-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Great link for protecting your rights..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

U.S. video, so it won't apply unless you live in the U.S. Tell your friends about this vid lol.

Mast3r
01-23-2008, 12:52 PM
If your in a town you just get the fuck in someone elses garden.

rel
01-23-2008, 06:31 PM
that video is great, acereborn.
it's really helpful.

pardee
01-26-2008, 06:28 PM
my mom sent me this shit in an email....
How to reduce the risk of getting caught:
Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.
-Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
-Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.
-Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!
-The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
-Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
-Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).
-Wipe your fingerprints from empty cans and markers that you throw away.
-Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.
-Always have an excuse or alibi ready.

And that is why it pays to be a scene kid
NO ONE will think you are a writer!!

sham->
01-27-2008, 04:19 PM
the golden rule i think covers most of not getting caught is to know where your bombing, maybe a quick walk through in the daytime to see which spots youre going to hit up...

if you want to get real technical, (like on JUICE), when youre out keep an eye on all surrounding cops and cars, bombing right after one passes...

Darkeist
02-01-2008, 10:20 PM
i have a question, and i thought id put it here, if a cop asks to search my bag and i say "no" and he asks why im guessing just tell him, "i have personal items in here" or something. what if he says like "we have reason to beleive their is stolen goods in their" or some shit. what do i say? or what if something like that happens

STR-WHO
02-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.
-Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
-Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.
-Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!
-The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
-Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
-Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).
-Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.

FUCK ISRAEL AND THEIR GODAMN BLOODTHIRSTY REGIME/OCCUPATION

STR-WHO
02-01-2008, 10:25 PM
The Golden Rule Is Not To Occupy Terriotories, And Kill Innocent People Fuckign Israeli

Atom1er
02-01-2008, 10:35 PM
so your getting mad at the guys name on an internet forum...?
ur cool
just
if you didnt know already

STR-WHO
02-01-2008, 10:39 PM
so your getting mad at the guys name on an internet forum...?
ur cool
just
if you didnt know already

yeah i am becuase i fuckign hate isarel, so suck my ball sack i dont need a faggot like you telling me im a champ i alredy no that shit so agian, fuck israel the country that occupies palestinian territory and is implementing apartheid, if you dont understand what apartheid, or implement, or even terrirtory is, it means suck my fuckign balls you fuckign dick rider

Jase
02-03-2008, 03:45 AM
your a douche

anti-anti-crime
02-03-2008, 12:02 PM
your a douche
well, i no for one that if ur writing jase ur the biggest douche in the world

x{parkour}x
02-04-2008, 10:52 AM
^ lol, ya but he lives in aussie so it dont matter that much

broski
02-04-2008, 08:20 PM
ahahaha^

Maste
02-04-2008, 08:26 PM
tip to note get caught: where your invisibility cload O.O haha
no but for real i think the best tip is to look natural and dont stick out as much as possible...oh and become a fast runner <that helps

LOATHING
10-13-2008, 03:56 AM
>FIRST POST< i was just reading this shit about magnets on cans, I've never tried it but i just jammed all our fridge magnets on some montana golds/blacks and didnt do shit....im thinkin not enough magnetic strength...i'll try other magnets and inspect the contents to see if they use glass...and let you all know...I've been caught... when i was in high school...we were out painting...did a frieght train a ware house and were on our way home when we got pulled over...random breath test ( by the way i live in OZ) was going cool until keen eyed pig spotted a piece on the floor of the car...stupid kids man...we got fined and nine months probabtion, all our paint taken ( only dulux), caps, and charged with vandalism, possession of graffiti implements and some other shit i can't even remember...the worst thing is our tags were recorded man, we got told if they get seen used again we will get the blame no matter what, sounds a little bit like bullshit but i still changed mine...thats why it sucks to live in a small australian city, they sussed out our pieces without our cooperation because noone painted in this city at the time...that was bout 3 years ago, and i still paint and i have met a lot of artists who are not organised but have skills...but just recently i've been seeing tags popping up everywhere and for the first time i dont know the writers so im hoping this place is about to BOOM... this city is built for writers, there is more vertical real estate than you could believe, completly clean, beautiful clean concrete and brick, and the local cops dont really understand it...i've always dreamt of getting a fucking huge collection of writers to all go bombing and pieceing for one massive week to just takeover, if it happened it would be unstopable...get great writers from allover the world and equip them with enough cans to bomb the place untill every sucker was high on paint fumes inclding the police...

From experience i have learnt, dont take a car painting STOOPID...push bike does me fine, a cheap bike with no distinguishing features that i can leave if im in the shit....and wear running shoes, no shit, and dress like either a fucking nerd or a tradesman...even if that means wearing high visabilty fluro safety clothes because if your not tryijng to hide your probably not doing anything rong...i also use laytex cloves and always plan a getaway and paint in the early morning.... but yeah, if i could get enough writers together to bomb this city to kingdom come i so would organise pallets of paint....

Peace out...

HaLo_07
10-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Out of all things, getting caught is up to you. Lol, if you slip up that much, its pretty much your fault. Just stay on your toes and rep either hardcore, or Strategicly. Werd...

Zire
10-14-2008, 12:08 PM
The best tip is to keep a low profile, dont tell people what you wite, dont write on your stuff, keep your books and papper hidden. Dont get seen too many times especcially if its close to where you live. And use your intincts, if something don't feel right, its probs not. Listen to your spidey senses!

smell510
10-15-2008, 07:19 PM
i do all that

Worms
10-15-2008, 10:23 PM
heres how u dont get caught
always have a napsak with a zipper.
Keep all your shit in their nothing graffiti related or illegal in your pockets etc
kops cant search ur bag unless u have illegal shit on you which they will find if they frisk
bomb at night alone or with a buddy(somone u trust)
be quiet and fast
dont be an idiot(if you bomb the side of a building in an ally way dont just waltz out onta the main street, look to see if theyrs n e wun comin or leave through the back

pretty much know what ur doin but regardless if u bomb ur gona get caught
the only huge bomber that i can think of who may have not been caught is ja but correct me if im wrong

Each
10-16-2008, 12:31 AM
a tip not to get caught is to never go do graff. hell you'll be bored as fuck all the time but if you never do it you cant get caught. hahaha. just sayin

GraffitiSavedMyLife
10-16-2008, 12:47 AM
a week ago me n my two friends decided to go hit some day spots so we pack two backpacks full of paint well as soon as we get on the street a cop car pulls us over and ask if we had ne paint my friend like a dumbass says yes well they get our bags and look in them and they tell us to get into the bak of the car so we do waiting for like an hour another squad car pulls up but this time its vandal squad and they pull us out of the and start looking through my bag all i had in there was a couple cans of paint and a mop he asked us wut we were doing with it and we said we were going to paint a mural and hes like ''bull shit'' and he starts asking us wut we write and were like'' we dont '' so the other pig comes over and says weve been watching yall for a long time and we start laughing and i say '' do u really think we would be bombing in the middle of the day'' he like no wellwe wait another hour of interogation they got all of our info and they took pictures of us then we see this cop putting our paint in a bag so we run over there and try to yank but he put it in the trunk already then they take our bags so i was all pissed. the moral of the story is pigs suck dick!

your friend is the stupidest person ever

PeeInTheShower
10-16-2008, 01:43 AM
see, it's crazy, how cops can just roll up and since you have a backpack he assumes you have paint. hitting day spots with paint if you wanna get up=stupid. you should learn your citys traffic a little better if you're going to hit day spots in high traffic area, and stick to the mops and markers. believe me. PLEASE. at least you didn't get roped, so i wouldn't be bitching.

Koolaid
10-16-2008, 02:24 AM
why would they ask if you had paint.. how is that the first thing that comes to mind for a cop

CHUB
10-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Im in a perdicament here. Normally, I use to walk to all my places to bomb, which is a bitch, because I live in a city, its big, but EVERYTHING is spread out like a mile apart, so it takes forever to walk there. I have had my car for quite a while now, and have been using it, but ive been getting a bit worried, because I kind of have a flashy car, easy to remember, and im afraid police will start linking sightings of this car to recently hit spots. Has this happened to anyone? I normally try to park at least a couple blocks away from what Im doing, but sometimes I cant really get out and walk since the cops stop any minors walking around past 1. Any tips?

Soggybottom
10-16-2008, 05:31 PM
I have heard of other car bombers, they've been pretty successful in not getting caught, I am Canadian though and the cops in my city don't seem to be concerned with younger people walking around at night time.

anti-anti-crime
10-16-2008, 05:36 PM
stick to the shadows.
or drive your car up the curb, lean out your window and do your shit

Soggybottom
10-16-2008, 05:37 PM
hahaha well the car is good for getting spread throughout a city, you can hit a whole bunch of neighbourhoods in one night. it's also good for bar hopping

CHUB
10-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I dont actually drive and tag unless I do drive by slaps( One guy drives while I hop out and hit signs) But for actual peices, Ill park a block or 2 away. thanks for the tips though.

Soggybottom
10-16-2008, 05:56 PM
np, good luck

RezOner..
10-16-2008, 06:19 PM
stick to the shadows.
or drive your car up the curb, lean out your window and do your shit

Ooooooookay sensai.

But seriously Neller I'm dissapointed in your second response.

PeeInTheShower
10-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Im in a perdicament here. Normally, I use to walk to all my places to bomb, which is a bitch, because I live in a city, its big, but EVERYTHING is spread out like a mile apart, so it takes forever to walk there. I have had my car for quite a while now, and have been using it, but ive been getting a bit worried, because I kind of have a flashy car, easy to remember, and im afraid police will start linking sightings of this car to recently hit spots. Has this happened to anyone? I normally try to park at least a couple blocks away from what Im doing, but sometimes I cant really get out and walk since the cops stop any minors walking around past 1. Any tips?

but if you have a flashy car that you think is easy to remember, you really think the same cops that saw you in spot A will see you in spot B 20 miles out? it's highly unlikely, as well as odd that cops stop kids walking in big cities.

and it's not the cops you'd have to worry about. it's the cameras at the intersections. they started putting them up all around over here, and that's a definite way to get caught if you're a stupid fuck who just walks up to any electrical box on a major intersection without looking.

EgoZen
10-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Just use your brain and check out the stop before you go bombing..
Best to check a stop is to do it over the day...
Look for cameras and stuff... also go wander around and
try to find some hiding places and get away ways...

And then go and do your stuff..

Scheme*119
10-16-2008, 06:49 PM
become a cop

CHUB
10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Yeah I dont hit traffic lights. They Have those cams on almost all of the intersections here in town. Usually when I do drive slaps, ittl be on some transmission box infront of a building or street( not by a stoplight). But I get what your saying with the whole cop thing. I just didnt know if they could put shit together like that. thanks.

thaEEZYway
10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
i roll with: hoods and face coverings for anything with cameras, and be fast in shit with lights. don't linger around wherever. throw your shit, and dip.

thaEEZYway
10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
and theres always the risk of getting caught, theres ALWAYS a possibility, but hey, thats the thrilling part.

simple zen
10-17-2008, 10:06 PM
hell yeah, you know that since the laws in san fran and new york are harsher, it just creates more graffiti?

anyway, when you're doing a rooftop for fellow transit riders to see... make sure that after you climb the roof, just chill there for a good 5 or 10 minutes before you start painting, see if the spots heated or if it's worth painting...

Worms
10-18-2008, 01:43 PM
just go painting at like 3 to 5 in the mornin
no ones out except for like joggers maybe
i love walkin on the street at 4 theres no cars not a soul u feel like u built this town and now ur destroyin it

PeeInTheShower
10-18-2008, 03:46 PM
like i built it? nah chill. then i wouldn't be destroying it.

Royals
10-19-2008, 12:42 AM
it looks like your suprised my mom knows i do graff..?

The whole first page of this thread is based around this cunt braging about how his mom knows he does graff and she isent stopping him OOHHH BIG DEAL WOW YOUR SUCH A COOL DUDE YOUR MOMS SUCH A CHILLER

Fuck that shit my moms knew i graffed and it wasent big, i grew up in the south bronx in new york and shit was an everyday thing ....and it was a petty crime for you son to be doing

s.k.7..n.b.k.
10-20-2008, 10:42 PM
down here in puerto rico a cop can't just run up on ya and ask u to empty your bag big no no ...he has to see u doin the bombing pieceing taggin..etc for him to LEGALLY search you and if u dont wanna get caught dont paint graffiti...it ain't for the babies...

Look@it2x
10-20-2008, 10:57 PM
dont post on this website

~~>ANTIK<~~
10-20-2008, 11:00 PM
i have a question, and i thought id put it here, if a cop asks to search my bag and i say "no" and he asks why im guessing just tell him, "i have personal items in here" or something. what if he says like "we have reason to beleive their is stolen goods in their" or some shit. what do i say? or what if something like that happens

ask them for the proof... what proof do they have that you have stolen goods?? and if its night time tell the cops you are in a hurry to get home because if you arnt home in like ten minutes or wutev youll get in hella trouble and also ask him if you are being detained... if he says no (wich he will because he cant arest you on suspision) then ask him if you can leave... he cant keep you around forever...

~~>ANTIK<~~
10-20-2008, 11:08 PM
use a car thats the best way not 2 get caught and keep the paint in the trunk not in the back seat...

go bombin wit like 4-5 other people(or more if u have a bigger car) and give evry1 a walkie talkie... go scope a spot and then park like a block away... hav one person stay in the car and the other 4 people go bombin and tell them to be back in like ten minutes... (jus go around a block or 2 catching tags then keep doin that till u hit evry part of the city =]) if anything happens or if anyone rolls up use the walkie talkie to tell the person waiting in the car wer ur at so u can be picked up... also have a police scanner in your car so the person waiting in the car can see if any police are close so u can know that the area is bad to bomb or not... ive never been caught b4... u can hit full color bombs on main streets if u know that no cops are around... then just book it back to the car...

st3ve-ES
10-21-2008, 05:13 AM
If you get stopped by the police:

Don't incriminate yourself.
Don't give them the right to search you.
The only thing you are required to tell them is your information (name, etc). You don't have to answer any of there questions, because their questions are just trying to get you to incriminate yourself and admit wrong.
Ask the cop " Am I under arrest?" if you are, remain silent or only say "I want a lawyer".

And watch that youtube video about your rights that was posted about a page back, it will save you a lot of time and money if the pigs try getting you.

PeeInTheShower
10-21-2008, 09:23 PM
antik you don't have enough credibility to give your shitty advice. die.

Divine89
10-22-2008, 06:43 PM
krylon sucks...
and people, just because something is metal, doesnt mean it attracts to magnets...it has to be iron, cobalt, or nickel to attract :D

oohh we got us a smarty. lol i thought they'd been driven to extinction by all the e-beef/e-thugs.:D

Divine89
10-22-2008, 06:51 PM
just go painting at like 3 to 5 in the mornin
no ones out except for like joggers maybe
i love walkin on the street at 4 theres no cars not a soul u feel like u built this town and now ur destroyin it

thats one of the best feelings that you'll get when bombing, besides hitting up a shitload of places (IMHO). the thing is that with my town, after about 11, there isn't shit out. most of the people are asleep, including piggys.:D or are they???..... dun dun dunnnn

PeeInTheShower
10-22-2008, 08:47 PM
everyone, when you get stopped by a police officer and you're a minor and you have a bag of weed/graffiti tools/anything consdiered contraband, don't try to be a hero. don't try to be a man of the law. if you tell them they can't search you, they'll most likely be like "go fuck yourself, we have the right to search you if we feel like you're a threat to us" ***says the man with a gun and a badge and a nightstick ready to be swung. my friend was driving around his own neighborhood at midnight, and they asked him why he was circling it more than once. my friend said he was waiting for his boy to get home. then they asked to search the car. my friend said "no, you have no right to search my vehicle, i did nothing wrong." then they called for backup, placed my boy in cuffs, searched his vehicle anyway, got him for misuse of his brights (didn't even know that existed), gave him a ticket, and released him, saying that they felt like he was a threat to society and he could have had a gun. i swear to god, every single word of this is true.

point being, you're fucked if you get stopped and you have evidence that could lead you to jail. there's no way out of it. it's a risk involved in the lifestyle of a writer, and if you can't handle county jail, then get out of the game.

PeeInTheShower
10-23-2008, 08:05 PM
bump this thread, so people can read that last post. serious business...

watched a dude get arrested today while looking over my fence, had a bong and some bud. who the fuck rides with a bong? anyway, dude says "you can't search my vehicle, you have no probable cause..." or something along those lines. the police said that there were alot of break-ins in the neighborhood and the guy could have been considered dangerous. this was mid-afternoon mind you.

kroc_oner
10-23-2008, 08:21 PM
not even true i got pulled over well my friend and the cfop saw the paint in the trunk and we still got let off

PeeInTheShower
10-23-2008, 08:22 PM
what's not even true? i said if you have evidence that could lead to jail time, you're going to jail almost 100 percent of the time. a can of paint is not enough to put you in jail.

Vagrant
10-23-2008, 08:27 PM
the best thing to do if you get stopped in cooperate cooperate cooperate
yeah you can try to evoke your rights but as you can see, the pigs can get away with a lot if they say the right things to justify their violation of your rights.

if you cooperate and treat them nicely and with respect then the outcome will be much less harsh.

i got stopped recently when i was spotted climbing up a building. i noticed people looking once i got up so i scooted down but by then a cop arrived and stopped me as i started walking away.
No vandalism because i didnt paint anything, but i could have gotten 2 trespassing tickets, one for the building and one for some railroad trax walked on.
yes its trespassing if you walk on railroad tracks.
But since i cooperated and didn't resist any of his requests he let me off with only one trespassing ticket.
If i would have resisted it could have gotten worse. I could have gotten arrested.
They could have searched my stuff thoroughly and connected me to other graff in the city, not to mention could have taken apart my rolled cigarettes and found weed in one of them.

MontanaPainter
10-23-2008, 08:42 PM
<3 the sig vagrant

i told the bitch what the fuck was up.

~~>ANTIK<~~
10-25-2008, 03:06 AM
antik you don't have enough credibility to give your shitty advice. die.

o im sorry i thought this was a public thead where anybody could post their thoughts...

ignorance is bliss
10-25-2008, 03:20 AM
put cow shit on your face the dogs won't get your scent....

kroc_oner
10-25-2008, 10:58 AM
pee i musta read it wrong or sumthing then

delliproof
10-27-2008, 03:58 PM
dont be a puss and do your bombs quick, get the lines down so ur in and out. Throw ur cans in a pack and get the fuck out of there, u wont get caught. burn rubber all day

ErrorOner...
10-27-2008, 05:17 PM
a few weeks ago I was out bombin and I was biking my ass home, it was probably about 3am and as I biked through a four-way stop I spotted a police Charger just sitting there. I looked back after like 10 seconds and saw the cop fuckin following me. I was just thinkin "Fuck off!" So he stops me and asks me a bunch of questions and whatnot like where I was coming from, i just said my buddy's and that i was on my way home when he stopped me. and then he asks if I had any fines against me, I thought no but then I remembered I got a fine for having a fuckin BB gun that ppl thought was a real pistol. SO then he asks what i have in the bag, cuz i had put it down by the curb so it wouldn't rattle and shit as i stood in front of the cop's window, so i got a little nervous and when i get nervous i make jokes, so this is what i said, "Well, definitely not a gun!" and you know what happened? the cop actually laughed! While he was doin some shit on his computer i started opening my bag and brought it close to the car but just below the window so he couldn't really see. But i realized he wasn't even looking so I just put my bag back down and after another little while he let me go but said i had to walk my bike home cuz it was dark and i didn't have light clothes on. :S I walked like 10 steps and then hopped on my bike and booked it thru this path near my house. haha he tried to turn around cuz im pretty sure he saw me but whatever.

the moral of the story: just cooperate and make a joke here and there, it shows that you're not nervous and shit. oh

anti-anti-crime
10-27-2008, 06:03 PM
well, for some people, unlike yourself. not all of us have chill cops around where they live. some people have cops thatll smash your face in if they catch you writing. run if u dont wanna get caught.

PeeInTheShower
10-27-2008, 07:30 PM
a few weeks ago I was out bombin and I was biking my ass home, it was probably about 3am and as I biked through a four-way stop I spotted a police Charger just sitting there. I looked back after like 10 seconds and saw the cop fuckin following me. I was just thinkin "Fuck off!" So he stops me and asks me a bunch of questions and whatnot like where I was coming from, i just said my buddy's and that i was on my way home when he stopped me. and then he asks if I had any fines against me, I thought no but then I remembered I got a fine for having a fuckin BB gun that ppl thought was a real pistol. SO then he asks what i have in the bag, cuz i had put it down by the curb so it wouldn't rattle and shit as i stood in front of the cop's window, so i got a little nervous and when i get nervous i make jokes, so this is what i said, "Well, definitely not a gun!" and you know what happened? the cop actually laughed! While he was doin some shit on his computer i started opening my bag and brought it close to the car but just below the window so he couldn't really see. But i realized he wasn't even looking so I just put my bag back down and after another little while he let me go but said i had to walk my bike home cuz it was dark and i didn't have light clothes on. :S I walked like 10 steps and then hopped on my bike and booked it thru this path near my house. haha he tried to turn around cuz im pretty sure he saw me but whatever.

the moral of the story: just cooperate and make a joke here and there, it shows that you're not nervous and shit. oh

i woulda shit my fuckin' undies... wouldn't have even made jokes. and cops around my way would have asked whats in the bag as soon as he got out.

illadelph
11-09-2008, 02:05 AM
fuck yeah...here in Philly, them coppers like to fight ya...they'll straight up fight you in the street then take your ass to jail....or beat you unconcious and take you to jail....but I'm always respectful to them jerk-offs when they stop me...that usually works and they leave you be...but you always get a jerk-off every now and then....

Black Flag
11-09-2008, 02:49 PM
One time I was doing a couple handies in this one spot, nothing great, just toy shit but that's not the point, anyway, its broad daylight out and some lady sees me doing it and is about to walk over. But my girlfriend was with me so I just start kissing her and the lady stares for a few seconds and walks away.

Just always have a good excuse ready, skateboarding or bmx is usually a good one, but it depends where you are.

ohgawdxcarcrash
11-09-2008, 08:36 PM
if you live in the city, its not as suspicious for people to be out at night. i dropped a nyfat and went to pick it up, as soon as i reached for it, the cops were staring right at me. i pretended to tie my shoe while trying to hide two cans under my arm. i was standing outside an apartment building and just went in til they left.

always try to do something that doesnt draw in attention, and if you're being watched go into an apartment building and stay there.

framin-It
11-09-2008, 09:14 PM
use a car thats the best way not 2 get caught and keep the paint in the trunk not in the back seat...

go bombin wit like 4-5 other people(or more if u have a bigger car) and give evry1 a walkie talkie... go scope a spot and then park like a block away... hav one person stay in the car and the other 4 people go bombin and tell them to be back in like ten minutes... (jus go around a block or 2 catching tags then keep doin that till u hit evry part of the city =]) if anything happens or if anyone rolls up use the walkie talkie to tell the person waiting in the car wer ur at so u can be picked up... also have a police scanner in your car so the person waiting in the car can see if any police are close so u can know that the area is bad to bomb or not... ive never been caught b4... u can hit full color bombs on main streets if u know that no cops are around... then just book it back to the car...

what the fuck, 4 or more people bombing with wakie talkies? what happined to people walking around with some paint and painting shit? and how long does it take you to do a throwy? i mean come on, maybe do that shit with a rooftop, or mad heated location, but for reals....bombing?

thaEEZYway
11-09-2008, 11:01 PM
best way to not get caught:

don't be a fucking moron like EEZ-One and bomb a billboard(even though it was a fantastic spot)just at sundown, aside a highway, coincidentally, TWO blocks from state police station.

didn't get caught, but still, don't do anything remotely close haha.

Infoe
11-10-2008, 12:09 AM
what the fuck, 4 or more people bombing with wakie talkies? what happined to people walking around with some paint and painting shit? and how long does it take you to do a throwy? i mean come on, maybe do that shit with a rooftop, or mad heated location, but for reals....bombing?

True that shits way too heavy for bombing..
Maybe have walkie talkies if you're hitting passenger trains, very high risk stuff..
When you bomb you DON'T USE A CAR.
If you get chased and try to drive off you can start a car chase, smart fucking move hey..

PeeInTheShower
11-10-2008, 03:07 AM
^^^ if you haven't noticed, there's ones who bomb highways all day in a car and don't get caught... of course they're in different cars sometimes and shit... but i don't know if they want to catch someone that bad for a tag... go and look all night to see the cars on the camera that passed by the area. you know?

The_Crying_Indian
11-10-2008, 03:11 AM

Lol this ain't some Tom cruise shit kid

ONCE*
11-10-2008, 01:04 PM
^^ haha, walkie talkies.
never heard of that, just go bomb, dont make it a huge mission

Subconcious
11-10-2008, 01:08 PM
I use walkie talkies and scouts... But I live in a small town with a big police station, so precautions like that are requirements on big pieces n' shit.

ONCE*
11-11-2008, 12:17 AM
i run solo everytime i bomb or piece, mainly cause i dont know any writers who live around me, and none of my friends have any interest in graffiti

Bilnek
11-12-2008, 01:45 PM
in city where i live cops don't mind if u do a awesome graffiti... there are some cops that actually help us with graffiti.... it is a fanatasyland here

Subconcious
11-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Hmmm...^ Where you from... Cuz that's pretty much unbelievable.

pixystix
11-16-2008, 07:12 PM
GO ALONEEEEE....or wit one person you fucking trust that wwont be a piece of shit look out

dont tell made kids what you write

Royals
11-26-2008, 05:29 AM
Yeah i agree with the wareing of geek clothing and stuff like that. Some times i go bombing with colourfull shirts so it doent look as sus. Although it can work in a bad way towards you also. Because if some one sees you hit up and calls the cops they can say a kid wearing a colourfull t shirt was tagging bla bla bla and it wont be to hard to find some one wearing some thing that destinctive at 2 in the morning

Olick
11-26-2008, 11:23 AM
i dont see a poitn in weary big ole baggy clothes n sweaters. shit gets too hot on south cali. its easily noticable that some "thug" is out on the streets at 3 am. where normal t-shirts and pants and people just think ur walkin home.

SIKFUCK
12-03-2008, 12:45 PM
The easiest way to reduce the risk of being caught is to not be a dumb ass douche bag!!!!!!!!

SIKFUCK
12-03-2008, 12:47 PM
i run solo everytime i bomb or piece, mainly cause i dont know any writers who live around me, and none of my friends have any interest in graffiti

Sounds like yer friends are assswholes..They arent cool like us:cool: .

iPwnF00lz
12-03-2008, 09:32 PM

Is it sus to carry your cans in a back pack? I was thinking if you were to get stopped as long as you lay them on the bottom and stack clothes on top, you can just say you have a change of clothes in the bag because you were coming back from a friends house and they probably wouldn't give you much shit.

MontanaPainter
12-06-2008, 08:40 PM
had two coverall in my hoodie pocket last night
pull one out and catch a write
with my friend and he was like stop that loooks like undercover like 2 minutes later
im like fuck and toss the cans into a ditch cause they popped a u-ie and flashed the lights
i book it up a hill, where it dead ended into a 9ft tal fence
i here "freeze"
im like fuck
so i walk town the hill with a taser pointed on me
i explain i threw the cans cause i heard it was a crime to have spray paint
i said i was using them at my friends house (friend was with me)
they are like bullshit no you werent
they said get the cans
i got the cans, leaving the caps in the bush
i said ow could i be tagging if i dont have caps
the asked where i live, and i said the neighboorhood
they said if they see any black paint tags around the area where we got pulled over tonight they would go to our houses and do a investigation
they didnt have our addresses
gave me back the paint

and during this i said no sir and yes sir the whole time

moral of the story is be respectful and KISS ASS

98ni28ge59
12-26-2008, 06:12 PM
there are four kinds of jewelry,wholesale jewelry (http://www.jewelryol.com/),fashion jewelry (http://www.jewelryol.com/),handmade jewelry (http://www.jewelryol.com/) and costume jewelry (http://www.jewelryol.com/) ,which one do you like ?

TrandomnesstwO
12-28-2008, 06:28 AM
hey! im 13 and bomb...I just dont really rack shit if Im gonna get caught then its not going to be for racking.
LOL if some people who dont know any graffiti slang heard two writers talking theyll think theyre terrorists-"hey im gonna bomb that school"...."yeah destroy the city!"

SIKFUCK
12-29-2008, 12:28 PM
YER A FUCKING RETARD^^^ O and ALSO MONTANA PAINTER THA COPS WOULD NOT HAVE GIVIN YER PAINT BACK TO U...Why are thier such retards on bombingscience?

immoral
12-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Bomb that school? Honestly, are your morals and ethics that fucked up that you would paint a school? If it is a fully delapidated and abandoned building, then fine. But chances are, you wont find a local school like that unless your in the Bayou of Southern Orleans area. Hey, while you're at it, go hit that cemetary across the street. The marble slab headstone make for a smooth surface. Fucking cunt.

Reduce the rick? Travel light, plan ahead, and check escape routes.
I carry just the bare essentials for a spot. Maybe a can or two extra for good measure but I make sure of the area, and where the run in the event that I'm spotlighted.
Be smart, dumbass.
The best way to not get caught is by not doing it.. buutttttt We're all ignorant fucks and we need that little bit of expressionism we're aloud, eh?

PeeInTheShower
12-29-2008, 01:09 PM
yup^^...

oh and he makes an extremely good point. if you're going to pull some 2:30 am type bullshit... don't bring a fucking backpack, worst thing you can do. carry everything you need in your waist, you can fit three cans per person.

immoral
12-29-2008, 01:15 PM
yup^^...

oh and he makes an extremely good point. if you're going to pull some 2:30 am type bullshit... don't bring a fucking backpack, worst thing you can do. carry everything you need in your waist, you can fit three cans per person.

Best thing ever is under armor and a hoodie. Wear a nice, tight, form fitting under armor shirt and you can fit your cans or marker along your stomach. and with your hoodie over that you dont look like you're carrying shit on you.

The more ya know :D haha

danselby
01-18-2009, 08:53 PM
YER A FUCKING RETARD^^^ O and ALSO MONTANA PAINTER THA COPS WOULD NOT HAVE GIVIN YER PAINT BACK TO U...Why are thier such retards on bombingscience?

I hurd that.

jawsy
01-18-2009, 09:40 PM

Is it sus to carry your cans in a back pack? I was thinking if you were to get stopped as long as you lay them on the bottom and stack clothes on top, you can just say you have a change of clothes in the bag because you were coming back from a friends house and they probably wouldn't give you much shit.

if you lay them down they rattle like a bitch... keep em upright fool.

Facedorateur
01-18-2009, 10:14 PM
bring a change of clothes, cuz if get run after and you manage to hide for a couple of seconds, you can just change hats and shirt and voila, your a totally different person. Preferably transform from your thug looks to a geeky type of guy.

Black Flag
01-18-2009, 10:26 PM
bring a change of clothes, cuz if get run after and you manage to hide for a couple of seconds, you can just change hats and shirt and voila, your a totally different person. Preferably transform from your thug looks to a geeky type of guy.

Where the hell would you be for this to actually work? Unless you are day time bombing on a busy street I don't see how this would do anything....

.HATESONE.
01-18-2009, 10:35 PM
not a bad idea.you know dressing in layers.might help throw them off but probably not becuase i doubt your gonna have enough time to change out of shit if your getting chased.i mean theyll be on you ass until you get away.but i mean it might help so i would say go for it...

BLACKLISTED
01-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Don't fuck with snitches. Period.
End of story.

Baron
01-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Well some of you know already know about my story, I'll just keep it short. Abandoned building, we thought parking my car behind it was legit and that no one could see us. This is an abandoned textile mill so it was quiet large. We get up a stair case and break through a window (3 story mill + basement). Started my outline, looked out a window, its a cop standing outside my car. To put an extremely longer story even shorter they caught us. I hid the paint and got rid of everything sketch in my pockets. I cooperated with the cop and I told him we were exploring the area because it looked cool and I wanted to take pictures for photography. He bought it. He found out that we B&E'd the building though, didn't go in and couldn't see anything. He was feeling EXTREMELY generous and let me and my friend (who he almost didn't let off because he could tell he was trying to lie to him) off on a misdemeanor tresspassing and a FELONY B&E. So to not get caught, park in a legit spot with other cars. If you get caught by the police be cooperative but do not incriminate yourself.

Black Flag
01-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Well some of you know already know about my story, I'll just keep it short. Abandoned building, we thought parking my car behind it was legit and that no one could see us. This is an abandoned textile mill so it was quiet large. We get up a stair case and break through a window (3 story mill + basement). Started my outline, looked out a window, its a cop standing outside my car. To put an extremely longer story even shorter they caught us. I hid the paint and got rid of everything sketch in my pockets. I cooperated with the cop and I told him we were exploring the area because it looked cool and I wanted to take pictures for photography. He bought it. He found out that we B&E'd the building though, didn't go in and couldn't see anything. He was feeling EXTREMELY generous and let me and my friend (who he almost didn't let off because he could tell he was trying to lie to him) off on a misdemeanor tresspassing and a FELONY B&E. So to not get caught, park in a legit spot with other cars. If you get caught by the police be cooperative but do not incriminate yourself.

A similar thing happened to me, but we didn't get caught in the place we were not supposed to be. We caught got caught trying to flee the area in the car we parked illegally in some bushes across the road from the place.

Cars will get you caught, if you must use them do not park anywhere near the area where you will do anything illegal.

NiL
01-19-2009, 01:39 AM
Car's are easy for transport but in tight situiations like that it's hard but also good cause if you are running manage to loose someone you get in the car and away you go..
My idea of it would be park it in a legal spot and use that as your hide away spot somewhere to run too than bus, train and walk from place to place. And if you do get introuble than you have somewhere to run to that will get you somewhere quicker.
Or just go home lawlz.

Oh and I never take ID or anything like that with me I also make sure not to wear anything that's easy to indenity and good shoes to run.
I got pulled over by a police cunt who said he just finished his shift and he went rank at me swearing and everything and I say to him "How are you a copper!?" He shines his torch on his belt and goes "Whatcha think dickhead!?" I go lol you don't have a police shirt on or nothing he goes "I just finished my shift blah blah blah.." I'm pretty sure he was just a punk ass security guard. I really wanted to go off at him but I kept my cool and said na I have no ID when I did lol and yeah than he said "Get the fuck out of my sight and stay off the road!" And left..

Baron
01-19-2009, 01:58 AM
If you don't have ID and they catch doing something that isn't a petty crime they will detain you until they can ID you.

Basic954
01-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Don't be plainly obvious. Like wearing all black with a black hoodie a black bandanna and a black backpack.

alsnlrntincrm
01-21-2009, 08:37 PM
run its as simple as that

Baron
01-21-2009, 08:40 PM
run its as simple as that

I fucking doubt you have ever ran when a cop is 6 feet from you reaching for his gun. I fucking doubt it. Don't come in here and try and act e-tough, it's not helping anybody.

COBALT
02-01-2009, 02:18 PM
I fucking doubt you have ever ran when a cop is 6 feet from you reaching for his gun. I fucking doubt it. Don't come in here and try and act e-tough, it's not helping anybody.

truth

RetroLikeWhoa13
02-07-2009, 03:38 PM
if you don't do crimes you cant get caught.
it will significantly reduce the risk of getting caught, i promise.

Lunchbox
02-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Arent you clever? Well, all tagging is illegal except for legal walls......and not all cities have those......... so I'd go out on a limb and say that most of the people are criminals, that do illegal things.

braxtons a g
02-07-2009, 03:57 PM
i didnt know the magnet thing works. i always thought it was a marble in the can.

EDIT: it doesnt work? it is a marble.. i jsut tried it on a krylon, rusto, walmartcans, painters touch. none worked..

Lunchbox
02-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeah, the balls are glass on just about everything, except for a few wal-mart cans.

braxtons a g
02-07-2009, 04:06 PM
anyone know of any other ways to silence the cans? i wrap shirts around them and put them in my backpack upright. you can still kinda hear it tho. cause i got with about 16 cans at a time for those 2am-6am nights

moonboots
02-15-2009, 11:56 PM
just put pencil crayons in your backpack they drown out the sound of the paint cans..well for me atleast

dior
02-17-2009, 03:30 PM
good way to not get caught is not to do graffiti

delliproof
02-17-2009, 03:31 PM
smoke weed, then ull be like damn, thats risky business, and u wont do it, and wont get caught. haha.

Queezy
02-17-2009, 03:42 PM
True fucking that^^^ happened to me the other day when we were about to do a billboard. Gotta stay sober to bomb. Don't drink and that will reduce the risk.

RAWHEADSAREFACELESS
02-17-2009, 04:15 PM
i wasss gonna give some things that help me but then i just realized that if 5.0 where on this thread then im sure there reading it.

provinT13
02-17-2009, 05:28 PM
^^ true but if we're talking about silencing can's that our in our backpacks how would that give cops an advantage or any ideas? I wanna know what you can do about the pea in the can because i've been told many times to do the magnet thing but haven't tested it out, and now I guess it doesn't work.

Black Flag
02-17-2009, 11:08 PM
This is my two cents, simply:

"Don't piss anyone off."

This includes, where and how you get paint, the owner of the property, who's property you went through to get to your spot, and if anyone sees you.

Scheme*119
02-18-2009, 06:49 AM
This is my two cents, simply:

"become a cop."

This includes wearing blue, having a badge, and walking around with a gun.

Facedorateur
02-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Look like a nerd, and act innocent, drill in your head that your innocent and you will act and appear innocent (even tho you just climb over a highway and droped a tag)

sallybsk
02-19-2009, 10:58 AM

cops can't pull a weapon unless they are in danger of their life, or when they are supposed to "defend themselves and others"... where do you live? O_O
Take that shit to court. But you'll probably not win, but still. He can't pull it if he thinks you're going to RUN...

Newkidontheblock
02-19-2009, 12:38 PM
personally i go paintin sober becuase then i hear everything and i got better judgement but its not that way for everyone.

TURD BURGALAH!!!
02-19-2009, 02:32 PM
anyone know of any other ways to silence the cans? i wrap shirts around them and put them in my backpack upright. you can still kinda hear it tho. cause i got with about 16 cans at a time for those 2am-6am nights

U can use those little round magnets, jus place um on tha bottom of tha can...It will keep tha ball from rollin around...But this only works on certain paint...sum canz use marbles....U jus gotta test tha paint U use...

Terrible N
02-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Shit most cans aren't even that loud just shake em when no ones around. Unless you're using Belton or shit with multiple balls, it shouldn't be that loud.

And there are flat round magnets that are supposed to work, I think you can find sheets of magnet shit at hardware stores, and then cut it into a shape that fits the can.

.HATESONE.
02-23-2009, 09:50 PM
tie your fucking shoes up.i learned that the hard way.its no fun running around with no shoes on in winter haha.

as for the magnets dude above me descibed.idk where you guys are getting this from but ive tried it on rusto,krylon,colorplace all that shit and it never works.idk if its the power of the magnet or not but i suspect that its just marbles not metal balls.im sooooooooo bored.

COBALT
02-23-2009, 10:03 PM
DONT be fucking DUMB and watch where you are and whose around

EGO31
02-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Keep it quiet, only tell your crew. Dis information is a great weapon. Tell people you hit different spots, only do stencils etc.
You can only be charged if you're seen as far as I'm aware. So 'no comment' is your favourite sentence with Blue boys.

intifada
03-18-2009, 05:44 PM
being an idiot and posting pictures of your work, or even your name on your myspace is horrid. I have actually seen kids doing this lately. WTF

skwidboy
03-25-2009, 01:44 AM
if you get pulled over by the cops and you have a marker and ink on your hands what happens?

DoctorOfCrime
03-25-2009, 06:11 AM
If you want to learn how to reduce the risk of getting caught you only have to watch one video.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqIqAs6HxtM

milk boxx
03-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Magnets only work on like Montana and Belton and such, the expensive cans with multiple balls. rackable cans usually just have the one ball thats like glass or w.e

skull-e
03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
if you get pulled over by the cops and you have a marker and ink on your hands what happens?

purell nikka

EGO31
03-25-2009, 07:37 PM
to skwidboy

Art work? Hope you haven't been bombng where they pull you up.
Learn how to FUCKING HOLD A MARKER PROPERLY!

joker954
03-25-2009, 08:39 PM

ur preety much fucked unless u have a good reason
if somone called in on u what ur wearing it would be hard,but if not say like, i was spraypainting my freinds boat or car rims and not be sketchy wen u say it.
they cant prove u werent unless u got a bag

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK
03-25-2009, 09:45 PM
say that you were jerkin off and you were on your way to the hosptal cuz your sperm came out black

PeeInTheShower
03-25-2009, 11:03 PM
believe it or not, tagging in daytime in high traffic areas is ALOT easier than someone would think. sometimes, you just don't have the means of transportation at night, so might as well take a transit far away and be smart about it. i hate leaving without hittin somethin' up, even if it's a tiny scratch tag on a pole that only walkers will see...

now, to reduce the risk of getting caught during the day... dress somewhat nice, not like a scummy fuck. walk up ready to hit whatever you're hittin. don't just stand there. learn the traffic flow, know when cars aren't coming, or only very few cars are coming at the time. walk on the sidewalk the same direction traffic is going, look back, wreck, cross the street. crotch the marker. if police are going to pull you over in the middle of the day for something that you don't look like you did, at least you know when they're making a uturn so you have enough time to ditch what you need to. and always have an excuse of being in that area, just in case.

the epitome of reducing the risk of getting caught.

Facedorateur
03-27-2009, 01:19 PM
+ drivers dont look at you if there is alot of cars around, they pay attention to the road and not to the average joe writting something on a wall. Nobody is going to stop his car in the middle of traffic.

eez
03-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Thats great advice actually. Always go in the day, night is like asking to be caught. Don't all go in a drove, I say 2-3 people at most and dress like you love church. Slacks and a button up shirt man, no joke. If you dress the part they will looking at you before you even think about doing anything, if not they'll literally have to see you in the act to even be suspicious.

i've found even if someone sees you, if you just act like your supposed to be there, completely ignoring tthem, nothing ever comes of it. might not work for you, but... couldnt hurt if you get seen.

EGO31
03-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Dress metro (I think yanks call it a "Bro"). Don't carry a bag, stash that shit in your belt, fools!
Stay in school.

00-made-00
03-30-2009, 07:35 PM
dont write your name and adress after your throw.
trust.

sallybsk
03-30-2009, 07:55 PM
false, do that shit all day.
*insert fake address and silly name here*
YEA THAT'S ME, REPPING MY HOUSE... ALL DAY!

blaje
03-30-2009, 11:03 PM
when yer using a car
I've always thought about getting like number stickers to change your license plate number so if someone calls you in they can't fin you later...but if you get pulled over with that shit, yer fucked.
I personally love going in the car, me and my dudes just pile out of the jeep and bomb then cruise away...
never had an issue.
also in the jeep when we turn our head lights out it kills the license plate light too, this is decent if someone yells you can get away without them getting your plates

EGO31
03-31-2009, 12:10 AM
Just walk, man! what is it with cats driving to every stop?
if it's a fair way off I can uderstand, but to every spot?
Shit, do you not have legs or something?

BOMiT
03-31-2009, 12:33 AM
As a person who has been caught, here are my tips that could have saved me:

-wear gloves, but only keep one pair on, do not have multiple pairs in your bag. If you get caught with no paint on your hands, you can argue in court and proove that you couldnt have done any graff wuthout having paint on your hands.

-if you know people saw you and are calling the cops, find the closest general store and run into it, go into the corner of the store drop your backpack and ditch your glove.

-DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH, if your going bombing in a new hood ask fellow writers how many cops normally patrol and at which time is the least bait

-If your going to tag, the time that people are going home from work, school etc. is the best time, nobody is going to possibly miss their bus or train to report a fucking tagger. and once you finished dropping your tag you just walk into the flow of people.

-WEAR CLUBING CLOTHES!!! If your bombing in the early hours of the morning and you get pulled over by a cop you just say you are coming back from a club. If possible, try and get club bracelets, fluo wristbands, club type shit.

master of disguise that shit

INKdKRINK
04-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Dont use the same route to leave as you entered. ALways go a different way. My homie lili taught me that.

erin-321
04-06-2009, 08:10 PM
lmfaao, that magnet thingss cool, i never thought of thatt. now i wont have to worry bout carrying it around by my parentss ;)

and i bring my frieend with mee when i go to spot for me. if she sees any cops or people coming we book it.

PeeInTheShower
04-08-2009, 05:40 PM
do NOT get seen.

i had to learn the hard way. it's not always a cop whos gonna get you arrest. go out and paint a heated spot at 11 at night, see what happens.

Black Flag
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I am kind of mad how often I see the magnet can tip. I think its a myth tbh, has anyone actually had a can that it worked on?

Lunchbox
04-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Not that I know of, most cans use glass/marble as the ball, not straight metal thats magnetic enough to keep down, and connect with the magnet through all the pigment. I'l only believe it when everyone can agree on a brand it always works on.

BBQ812
04-10-2009, 08:09 PM
I am kind of mad how often I see the magnet can tip. I think its a myth tbh, has anyone actually had a can that it worked on?
yea that shit is a myth

Lunchbox
04-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Plus, if the magnet was strong enough to hold the balls down, would it make it impossible to shake when you get there? Therefore being unable to mix the paint? Therefore not getting any pigment? No color?

Massive flaws in the magnet theory

nine one
04-29-2009, 01:11 PM
Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags,blah blah blah blah etc etc..

My friend, you and i both know that your mom did not send you that in an email, and we both know that she would beat your ass and make you scrub your tags with a toothbrush if she knew you graffed.

quit boasting kid.

S.E.R.A
04-29-2009, 06:38 PM
YO, kk all you need 2 do is go bombing with ur crew, use spotters when ur doing ur piece, carry ur paint and shit in a bag but dont make it look suspicious by tagging ur back or that shit, carry like medical latex gloves n jsut throw 1 on ur painting hand, n if the cops come ditch the glove, u wont have any paint on ur hands, n keep ur cans in ur bag! they dont have the right 2 search it, and if u dont believe me check out this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA the second part of it is all about graffiti and how to deal with cops...

SERA-ONE, LSB CRU 514!

04-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Plus, if the magnet was strong enough to hold the balls down, would it make it impossible to shake when you get there? Therefore being unable to mix the paint? Therefore not getting any pigment? No color?

Shake it well before or take the magnet off when you get there then shake it.

The magnet trick does work on some cans. I have two little cans of Marabu and it works on those. Doesn't work on my rusto or colorplace though.

Edit: Or if you shake it long/hard enough with the magnet on it it should still mix.

KSFone
04-29-2009, 07:07 PM

it works, at least on montana it does, and you can mix the paint...because you can take the magnet off...

these 'flaws' aren't so massive

ZTooPiiD
04-29-2009, 09:10 PM
As far as not getting caught,, lets say you're walkin around with a camera filled with pics of graf from around the city, even if you were responsible for some of them how could they trace that back to you? If prosecuted wouldnt it be considered circumstancial evidence?

ErrorOner...
05-29-2009, 02:36 AM
okay so here's the deal...i was out at my buddy's house and came back to my house at around 2am when i was told that apparently the cops came to the door and asked my roomie if he knew anything about graffiti...he is a dumbass and said yes so...now my roomies are telling me I should take all my graff shit out of the house cuz they're probably coming back...but i'm so lazy and i have too much to easily move...but i'm just an "artist" if anyone asks...what should i do?

CrustOner
05-29-2009, 02:54 AM
Just get the stuff in one pile, get a good hiding spot, and put it in there? It's your main option at this point.

ErrorOner...
05-29-2009, 03:00 AM
wack i hate being unorganized! fuck the police!

CrustOner
05-29-2009, 03:04 AM
haha don't say that when they're at your house.

Mr yarbles
05-29-2009, 03:23 AM
do NOT get seen.

i had to learn the hard way. it's not always a cop whos gonna get you arrest. go out and paint a heated spot at 11 at night, see what happens.

Word the fuck up.
I was skating at around 12 in the afternoon catching tags on bus stops down this road came back down the other way catching more on the bus and I noticed the same car drove past like three times
I was laughin cus this kinda shit has happend before with people tryin to sketch me or take my picture or something.
ANyways she called the police dude blocked me off and I got roped shit sucked
Keep everything to the night no matter how badass you think you are

..romero..
05-29-2009, 03:28 AM
tie your shoes tie your shoes tie your fucking shoes.i would have saved my ass a 3 week vacation in the county and a fucked up knee that STILL hurts.i probably would have gotten off tho if i would have thrown the bag before the cop was behind me and probably got away with a tresspassing fine or someshit buuuut i could have avoided all of that if i would have tied up my shoes and not have them flying off and trip my ass up.and if you do lose a shoe just leave it dont go back for it haha.just keep running.

Black Dust Krew
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
My mom let me do me to but she's realy woried about that when i wear old clothes and came in late in the night she know what i was doing !

Lunchbox
05-29-2009, 10:34 PM
You must be a hard mother fucker.

JayAyDubZed
06-03-2009, 04:39 PM
lol thats for paranoiacs lol!

just look out and run fast...
and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder!

lol my 2 cents

Yeah pretty much. I'll happily go down for graff. I'll be proud ta look the pigs in the eye and tell em I enjoy destroying the very city you are tryna to keep clean.

maybe get a lil fine I'll never pay or community service. Allgoooood.

Slant One
06-03-2009, 04:49 PM
maybe its just me but i always take my cans with me,

Why Dont You Throw Them On A Nearby Roof Or Somethin Thats What I Do

garbage down tha way
06-05-2009, 07:39 PM
haha every page says "dress nice", "dress like a nerd", "dress like youve been clubbing"...i dont know where you guys are from but if i was to take that advice id get robbed alot faster than i got arrested.

Black Flag
06-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah pretty much. I'll happily go down for graff. I'll be proud ta look the pigs in the eye and tell em I enjoy destroying the very city you are tryna to keep clean.

maybe get a lil fine I'll never pay or community service. Allgoooood.

Don't be so cocky, its easy to get vandalism stacked and you end up with felony charges.

CRAZDGRAFKINGZ
06-05-2009, 08:18 PM
SNITCH FOOL!!!!!!

i gotz hella let offfffff

Slant One
07-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Snitch?? Never That You Prolly Get Fucked Up When Who Ever You Snitched on Finds Yo Ass

slipyslipyslipymegeee
07-16-2009, 11:46 PM
themanet only works on beton and montana iorn-lak has big platic ball and krylon and rusto are glass just stand ur shit up and organize i so it dont cliput a shit in there to absorbe the hits of the bag hitting ur back

wpgtags
07-17-2009, 01:12 AM
go out late at night, go to chill spots, wrap every can in a shirt then cover in clothes
but these things are no fun

Slant One
07-17-2009, 01:30 AM
just wear gloves and toss the cans when you done

adreniline_zero
07-17-2009, 07:30 AM
just keep your eyes open n a clear head

k72
07-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Don't leave cans at train spots or bomb train spots.

JayAyDubZed
07-18-2009, 02:51 AM
Don't be so cocky, its easy to get vandalism stacked and you end up with felony charges.

Not where I'm from. Pretty much just community service and fines. Fines can stack up. But those can just be paid.

adreniline_zero
07-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Not where I'm from. Pretty much just community service and fines. Fines can stack up. But those can just be paid.

you say that as is getting fines is nothing ive only just finished paying mine off that shit builds up man with intrest and can end up in court

GbOy
11-01-2009, 10:17 PM
me and my friends r going to start bombing what do u guys think we should get besides the markers paint and all that ovious crap

PeeInTheShower
11-02-2009, 11:00 AM
get as many graffiti shirts you can... wear them with your crew when you go paint... this way, other writers will spot you and you can unite with some of the illest graffers in the world. i'm dead serial.

del4sel
11-02-2009, 03:22 PM
In order to get caught tagging a bathroom they have to know when the tag was put up, place you in the bathroom at that time, and have proof beyond reasonable doubt that it was you and wasn't anyone else who used the bathroom during that period of time. If there is a stairwell with no cameras and you tag it but there are cameras spotting you come out of the stairwell they can question you, but they can't prove anything without your confession. If there is a camera on an intersection and you tag something, they are going to have to notice the tag is new, estimate when it was done, and review the camera footage and get a good photo id of you. If nobody realizes that your tag is brand new, it will be just fine even with a camera, no? Nevertheless, I still do the homework on where cameras are at and try to stear clear, cus i'm p-noid/trying to stay up for a while. If you're wrecking a small area, have a plan of mutliple things you want to hit, the order to hit them in, wear something that covers your face, do it real quick, then be out. the same spot that is highly trafficked at 11 pm is dead at 3:45 am. I don't think that a sick handstyle on dumpsters and small shit that still gets seen is the worst thing to do.

pettonsac
11-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I accept with information: The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
Devis assurance auto en ligne comparatif voiture | (http://devisassuranceautoenligne.org/)Comparateur simulation devis assurance auto en ligne | (http://devisassuranceautoenligne.org/)Devis assurance auto en ligne (http://devisassuranceautoenligne.org/devis-assurance-auto-en-ligne/)

(SoS)Viruz
11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
haha every page says "dress nice", "dress like a nerd", "dress like youve been clubbing"...i dont know where you guys are from but if i was to take that advice id get robbed alot faster than i got arrested.

Well that becuase we are from the hard C-Town lol

It really doesn't matter how you dress.... You just ahve to be smart.

oijohnz
11-03-2009, 09:59 PM
why would a nerd be out at 3 is wat i thought so just get some like waiter clothes and say you work late a cattering establishment

blashe
11-06-2009, 11:48 AM
writing with no risk wouldnt be fun at all.
there would be no edge to it

TrikAssHoe!
11-12-2009, 09:19 PM
True Dat^

TrikAssHoe!
11-13-2009, 08:06 PM
fuck! i would end up on another page.
<-----

PRIMEape
11-14-2009, 12:43 PM
sticker combos sometimes take a while to do. i hate standing there trying to peel stickers. so its best at night when ur with some people, it just looks like ur chillin

Combibloc1
11-21-2009, 09:36 PM
[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]sfsdfggseer (http://sfsdfggseer.blogmas.com/2009/08/13/when-the-spring-and-autumn/)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]rgerhger (http://rgerhger.blogmas.com/2009/06/)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]2wer (http://2wer.blogmas.com/2009/08/29/blankly-in-silence/)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]1bvdbd (http://1bvdbd.blogmas.com/2009/08/26/gao-xia-was-really-bad/)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]bvcbb (http://bvcbb.blogmas.com/2009/10/)

BlacktodaFuture
11-21-2009, 10:26 PM
you guys ever have times when you pass some of your shit on a walk or whatever and a cop is checking it out? that is exactly what happened to me a few days ago, kinda sketch, yet funny at the same time.

sr20veneovvl
11-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Go pro and do it for money. Thats my opinion. more funner!!! HA

Zazza
11-25-2009, 09:49 PM
"Writer? Me? no, I'm a graffiti photographer. Check my shots out *shows camera to cops* Been following this new Zazza guy... Fuck knows who he is tho." Think it will work? Since I carry my stuff in my camera bag. I still like the run like fuck idea too. Always scope out an escape plan too.

Black Flag
11-26-2009, 12:04 AM
"Writer? Me? no, I'm a graffiti photographer. Check my shots out *shows camera to cops* Been following this new Zazza guy... Fuck knows who he is tho." Think it will work? Since I carry my stuff in my camera bag. I still like the run like fuck idea too. Always scope out an escape plan too.

Yeah it will work until you also have a slap, marker, painters gloves, cans, caps, or paint on hands and clothing along with your camera and then they get to confiscate all your pictures as evidence.

Lowprojoe
11-26-2009, 12:42 AM
your fucking stupid if you

A) show anything to a cop
B) carry a camera while painting
C) dont know your rights
D) talk to cops

if you dont wanna get bagged. dont fuckin paint. if you get bagged DONT FUCKIN TALK!!

sit in the back of the cruiser with a quirky smile but say nothing. their best evidence if they dont have a witness is your own motherfuckin statement

lilbmxking
11-27-2009, 09:11 PM
i hate the times when you get done doing a piece, then go onto another spot, then go back to the first spot and you see someone there already investagitiong, bothers me so much.. i just go on another side of town or quit for the night

Mean Mr.Mustard
11-27-2009, 11:22 PM
SNITCH FOOL!!!!!!

i gotz hella let offfffff

snitches end up in ditches boti boy

necoNL
12-04-2009, 12:02 PM
damn schoolhead nows im the tagger next week i have to talk with cops... pleas can anyone give me some advice?? what i can say so that they can't get me

BlacktodaFuture
12-15-2009, 11:34 PM
damn schoolhead nows im the tagger next week i have to talk with cops... pleas can anyone give me some advice?? what i can say so that they can't get me

tell them that you are a cop and you like to go on bombing science pretending to be a "tagger"

ta!
12-16-2009, 09:36 AM
hahahah.

inpho_211
12-16-2009, 11:06 AM
yeah that will defenetly work..

vaginajuice
12-16-2009, 12:17 PM
im not dat worried about cops. im more worried about da nikkas dat b out der robbin whoever. dey stay strapped nd ready to bust. Das y i gota stay strapped too, ya kno, just incase. but den, if i get stopped by a cop, den ill go in da pen for havin it

inpho_211
12-16-2009, 12:31 PM
yeah nigguh..know what u mean theres drug dealers and shit out there..but i dont pack heat though..

vaginajuice
12-17-2009, 10:33 AM
yeah nigguh..know what u mean theres drug dealers and shit out there..but i dont pack heat though..

i mean the drug dealers ain no problem cuz dey ain abouta bust der piece on u for no reason, but dem nikkas from da block, ma frends last time got robbed. lol dey tried to pull off a "hey we're one of yall, we're criminals too, we're abouta paint and destroy shit" hahaha nd dat nikka was liek "nikka idgaf! gimme yo jacket!" dat shit was O.C. hahaha

rone
12-17-2009, 07:47 PM

stop right there... your fucking mom sent u a fucking email about ur vandalism addiction?? what the fuck is wrong with your mom, thats what i want to know...

rone
12-17-2009, 07:48 PM
wow i said fuck too much. excuse me...lol

Jive_
01-17-2010, 12:58 PM
i made the mistake of tagging my school in a couple places, telling my friends what my tagging name was, and letting them see my pieces in my blackbook. biggest mistake, now i'm paranoid if i do something big in the streets kids from my school are gonna start talking and eventually teachers and shit are gonna find out. i guess im pretty much screwed

PulseWithLife
01-17-2010, 09:41 PM
i made the mistake of tagging my school in a couple places, telling my friends what my tagging name was, and letting them see my pieces in my blackbook. biggest mistake, now i'm paranoid if i do something big in the streets kids from my school are gonna start talking and eventually teachers and shit are gonna find out. i guess im pretty much screwed

your an idiot. But every dumb graffer that has been to school has been there

slim.571
01-18-2010, 01:02 AM

jus change ur tag and dont tell anyone u got a new one

notorious_rame
01-20-2010, 04:51 PM

Dont shit were you sleep kid.

WasteFour
01-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Some of you are really paranoid,
so you tagged a lil in ya school so what ?
Im most of the day in school, so I spontaneously tag in some places.
Also my school is pretty giant... ( 1,200 students )

Fury
01-23-2010, 12:57 PM
I think you're in middle school, because my high school was 3,300 kids and my uni is 33,000. Still, don't make yourself noticeable.

WasteFour
01-23-2010, 01:04 PM
I think you're in middle school, because my high school was 3,300 kids and my uni is 33,000. Still, don't make yourself noticeable.

Trust me mate, in my area 1200 for highschool is alot...

keenASamotha
01-31-2010, 07:37 PM
howd your bro get caught wrecking bathrooms was there cameras in the washrooms if so thats illegal.

on a side note school washrooms are the best place to practice handstlyes other then on paper

yeah i always hit tags in bathrooms with sakuras, because they stain the plastic that is on most stall walls and for the mirrors.

Juxer516
02-03-2010, 10:07 AM
lol thats for paranoiacs lol!

just look out and run fast...
and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder!

lol my 2 cents

U obviously don't have any "ups" bEcuase u would know that you get charged for every tag, throwie , etc. that they can find.

kavinpolland
03-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Nice your post is very useful. Thanks for all of the sites you’ve shared.

Force Factor (http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2236872)