PDA

View Full Version : How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

bltposse
04-01-2010, 06:52 AM
just lurk hard and run fast. and if you want to get extreme with it you can shove cans and markers up your ass make sure you put magnets on them so shit isnt rattlin in your shit ya diggg?

Stoked2PaintNY
04-11-2010, 10:02 PM
yeahhh yo just boof that shit

The Average Homeboy
04-11-2010, 10:32 PM
I just go out knowing what I'm going to hit and that's it. I don't do anything more than that. I don't carry anything other than the supplies that I need to get something done.

I also carry my cans in a shopping bag(Plastic Grocery Bag) That way it doesn't look suspicious and I don't care to ditch the bag.

ErrorOner...
04-12-2010, 12:25 AM
People always talk about how they carry their cans in a plastic bag to not be suspicious-looking but I don't understand how that is. Every plastic bag I've found is basically see-through so it looks like you're carrying cans of paint...

syne7
04-12-2010, 12:51 AM
People always talk about how they carry their cans in a plastic bag to not be suspicious-looking but I don't understand how that is. Every plastic bag I've found is basically see-through so it looks like you're carrying cans of paint...usually people use the black bags from liquor stores or the grey ones you get from buying clothes from department stores.

viseversa101
04-12-2010, 12:53 AM
or bags from like aldis or sum shit, really thick n heavy

facethetruth
04-14-2010, 09:28 PM
U obviously don't have any "ups" bEcuase u would know that you get charged for every tag, throwie , etc. that they can find.

that comment was like 6 years old bro. dude passed a few years ago, have some respect.

Chel
04-15-2010, 01:38 AM
When someone sees you walking at night, don't put up your hood after making eye contact and then act casual afterwords. Toy mistake of the night.

milk bar star
04-15-2010, 01:56 AM
using your brain works too

Phat 2
04-15-2010, 04:21 AM
ahhh shit man :(

DUSTER
04-30-2010, 04:53 PM
when you are bombing you need to remember to check parked cars windows cause somebody could be sitting there calling the cops and always bomb like if there is someone watching cause you never know theres always someone around............

sly45
04-30-2010, 08:43 PM
i just drink red bull n if the cops come i just fly away cuz redbull give you wings!

Newt1
05-12-2010, 11:18 AM
i just drink red bull n if the cops come i just fly away cuz redbull give you wings!

Well thats one way..
i know the run way...since u are an athletic type of writer and u work out a lot..you have to keep in mind that graffiti needs legs not only hands man..!

PeeInTheShower
05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
^^^bump. everyone who just stands there with a can in their hand as the cops catch him in the middle of their shit is a herb. i quit cigarettes so i can get away. meaning more money in my pocket also. that and i can fade longer

fromthegrave
05-13-2010, 12:30 AM
i see.. alright. thanks.

I've always wondered what kinds of weird stuff you could say to a cop if you got caught to confuse him so much that you leave him standing there speechless while you run away.
Like..

Pig: Stop right there!
Kid: .. TARTAR SAUCE ON YOUR NIPPLES!
Pig: I-- Wha?--
Kid: -already gone-

Just speculating. :D

this shit is mad funny.

Newt1
05-13-2010, 10:25 AM
i wanna meet the mofo that said that we are not allowed to paint on walls, take off his eyes put them in his balls take off his balls and put them in the holes of the eyes..and he will screaming eat my eyes biatcha!

NosE2
05-13-2010, 09:36 PM
dont tell people what you write. i dont care what city you live in. that shit spreads like wildfire. and that IS how you get caught.

CrookOne
05-21-2010, 09:34 AM
thats why god gave us 2 fists and 2 legs!

wasted1
05-21-2010, 01:25 PM
best way to reduce getting caught is painting alone, other way is having your crew with you.. if those dont work use your leet parkour and running skillz... fat officer with his kevlar will roll on the ground like fat beefstake..

Stoked2PaintNY
05-24-2010, 12:23 AM
^^so tru^^ u gotta realize most cops are twice maybe even 3 times ur age, u got the stamina so just keep running and thell stop, if that dont work just hop a fence, that gives u like a 5 min head start lol but yea i usailly paint alone, the less people you know the beter

NeonBunneh
05-24-2010, 01:45 PM
At my school there is a dude that paints squids everywhere even at school. None of the teachers know its him except the art teachers, lol i think its awesome how they keep him a secret from the principle and administrators. He gradutated this year and never been caught.

GuyGuyer of Guyland
05-24-2010, 01:49 PM
one spot a night.

either fill ins or tags. i found that when i go paintin an get chased, ill hit a heavy spot with a fat fill in. then a cop will see me catch a careless marker tag or some shit.

so again, either go out tagging. or go out catching ONE spot

HeadGone
06-13-2010, 10:33 AM
one spot a night.

either fill ins or tags. i found that when i go paintin an get chased, ill hit a heavy spot with a fat fill in. then a cop will see me catch a careless marker tag or some shit.

so again, either go out tagging. or go out catching ONE spot

^ ^
Gotta agree with you on this one.

the redeemer
06-13-2010, 01:31 PM
so i doubt this i a new idea but i thought of this the other day. spray paint your skateboard like two or three colors. ride it everywhere. throw the same cans you used in your bag and if anyone asks you can say oh i was borrowing these from a friend to paint my skateboard. which you have proof of.

HeadGone
06-13-2010, 01:54 PM
so i doubt this i a new idea but i thought of this the other day. spray paint your skateboard like two or three colors. ride it everywhere. throw the same cans you used in your bag and if anyone asks you can say oh i was borrowing these from a friend to paint my skateboard. which you have proof of.

What about if you want to use other colours

::nicklesndimes::
06-13-2010, 02:10 PM
when you are bombing you need to remember to check parked cars windows cause somebody could be sitting there calling the cops and always bomb like if there is someone watching cause you never know theres always someone around............

..and if it looks like your shadily walking around looking in car windows someone inside the house is probably going to report you for that too. It's a lose-lose situation.

NosE2
06-13-2010, 02:29 PM
if its not a cop, keep rockin. and get the fuck out of there asap...

also my dad is an engineer, so i got a hold of those yellow vests with silver stripes. I only use those when im under a bridge though, its really silly..ive even had conversations tellin people like, "yeah, im just real tired of this graffiti shit."

ASHiS
06-15-2010, 06:03 PM
I can't tell my parents anything!!!! I've been in graff for like 2 months now or so and mom knows that im interested but nothing else... my dad was an ex cop so i don't tell him anything... im just afraid my parents won't accept me if i told them that i tag places and i go out and do it... Anyone else in the same boat??? to help comfort me i listen to alot of rap that talks about graff... I don't live in the city either i live in the F**** Suburbs where there's cameras everywhere so i have to go to my friends house in Mesquite and hit up there... It sucks that i can't do it on a regular basis.. I guess i just have to wait till i get out of the house and go to college...

SEES 2
06-15-2010, 07:10 PM
are you serious...there is a thread..FOR THIS?!?!?!

you motherfuckers just need to learn how to run

Stato
06-15-2010, 09:28 PM
when you are bombing you need to remember to check parked cars windows cause somebody could be sitting there calling the cops and always bomb like if there is someone watching cause you never know theres always someone around............very true, 98% of the time there is somebody around, unless your hittin some grimey ass sewage line spot or something, and even if your sure nobodys around act like there is, might save your ass in the long run. just be aware of your surroudings

ChadWarden
06-15-2010, 11:20 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/mhpl77.jpg

Stoked2PaintNY
06-16-2010, 08:32 AM
looking to hit this rooftop spot but i gotta walk across a bank rooftop to get to the spot, just wondering since its a bank do u think they have like sensors on the roof? where ill activate some silent alarm? dying to hit this spot so any feedback would help, thanks.

game...
06-18-2010, 01:37 PM
shit... my parents know my tag..
and they buy me paint ..
how am i soposto do illegal stuff when they know what i write.. ??

chikkenbone
06-23-2010, 08:25 PM
if they are buying u paint they problly dont give a fuck

Sbal
06-23-2010, 09:40 PM
write something else

S.M.I.T.H
07-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Just be invisible in plain sight, or whatever the saying is, if u blend in with the crowd nobody will really suspect anything of you.

Phat 2
07-08-2010, 01:33 PM
probably the best way is to never carry any form of identification on you

me and a buddy parked the car and got out and climbed on a couple crane trucks at night and tagged their cranes this way when they extend it our tags would be way high up and shit. While doing so, a municipality van passed by with officers in it and they saw us but didn't stop.
then we went and started bombing the street we were in, halfway through our throwies, we get caught by the same guys and taken into custody. They took us to the municipality where they started interrogating us and giving us a lecture about how it's illegal and harmful to ruin other people's property and shit. asked us to give them our IDs and we told them they're not on us. neither is any of our papers... we left our wallets at home coz "we didn't know that we'd get caught for doing graffiti... we didn't know it would such a big deal... the street was dirty anyway" (that was our excuse) eventually we negociated with them and persuated them into buying the whole "we're just art students, we're good guys, we didn't know it was a crime blablabla and we won't do it again, we don't have any money so please don't fine us" and all that crap... and they let us go. but they asked us for all our info and made us sign something that says we won't do any more graff in that area... sure enough we gave them all fake info and fake signatures fake names and addresses yada yada... and we left, hopped in the car, and went to another area and bombed the night away there :>

so yeah basically now they have nothing on us coz all the info we gave them was fake... all they know is what we look like and good luck finding us among the whole population.
final tip: carry no identification, be smooth, don't get nervous, stay in control of yourself and of the situation, and know what to say how to say it and when to say it... act nice :>

thebigred
07-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Wear a a plain white T-shirt until you find a good spot then pop on the hoody so your invisable this kills the chance of pigs stopping and questioning you while on the move and have an escape where a car cant follow.

Sbal
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM
pop on the hoody so your invisable .

haha what?

NosE2
07-29-2010, 04:11 PM
he's obviously harry potter, ***** has the invisible cloak..

the best way to not get caught is dont get seen going to the spot or leaving no matter where it is

Shitrock Finklestein
07-31-2010, 02:38 AM
^^^^^ true shit!
ninja in and out

Stetchkov
08-03-2010, 12:16 PM
looking to hit this rooftop spot but i gotta walk across a bank rooftop to get to the spot, just wondering since its a bank do u think they have like sensors on the roof? where ill activate some silent alarm? dying to hit this spot so any feedback would help, thanks.
i doubt they got sensors on roof, but inside ;)

TrandomnesstwO
08-04-2010, 09:14 AM
My boy was doing a roller on the side of the 401 in Toronto during mid-afternoon and got tased by the bacon while he was trying to hop a fence blazed out of his mind.

Point is dont be stupid like this kid.

Teyegris313
08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
is it best to piece with high pressure cans or regular cans?

TrandomnesstwO
08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
That has nothing to do to reduce the risk of getting caught.Find the appropiate thread.

PuffingThatSour
08-08-2010, 08:09 PM
My boy was doing a roller on the side of the 401 in Toronto during mid-afternoon and got tased by the bacon while he was trying to hop a fence blazed out of his mind.

Point is dont be stupid like this kid.

first off how u diss ur own boy? second the lesson isnt to not do hotboy spots but if ur gonna do them make sure u know u can get away if u cant run when your high dont get high

ChadWarden
08-08-2010, 09:36 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/mhpl77.jpg

bump knowledge

::nicklesndimes::
08-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Less posting on bombing science can reduce your risk pretty substantially..

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK
08-09-2010, 12:25 PM
why do people blame shit on being high?
being high affects me in no way of runnin specially if you got the boys chasin you there aint shit thats gunna get in my way of gettin out that bitch, but really dont have your phone on you or you ID is my suggestion cuz if you drop either your fucked

PeeInTheShower
08-11-2010, 01:58 PM
to the kid who said dont bring your id, thats a bad idea. god forbid you get shot in the face or hit by a car or some shit, you want them to know who you are. just bring the id itself in your pocket, not in a wallet.

Phat 2
08-11-2010, 04:51 PM
how would having an ID resurrect you when you die from being shot in the face or getting hit by a car?

RaveCat
08-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Stoked2PaintNY I doubt they have sensors on the roof... If it's just one o them small banks that just move in in an old building, don't think they would bother putting sensors on the roof.
Try, and if you get caught come up with some excuse or something. Say that your freakin cat run away n you love her that much that you got up in 2 am just to find er! Or say that you're making tour guide prospects for your 'beautiful city' and u just needed a great 'from top o the building' shot, and offer the cops to take their picture too, so people can see the 'fine men that keep em all protected', cops love that shit... fuck

Basically, you need to think of a good story in case of getting caught if ure hitting some hot spot and act retarded and super-polite when that happens or... run. Run as HELL! Find your local parkour crew and practice with them, will help you a lot when ure in shit...

Phat 2
08-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Find your local parkour crew and practice with them, will help you a lot when ure in shit

also, always be wearing your superman suit under your clothes, this way when you see ham u could just rip your clothes off and fly away

watch much movies there ravecat?

IN2N
08-12-2010, 09:13 AM
I don't know about not getting caught, but incase you do, step-by-step below.

Step 1 - Fly kick him in the nuts
Step 2 - Step 1
Step 3 - Step 1
Step 4 - Run

PeeInTheShower
08-12-2010, 03:11 PM
how would having an ID resurrect you when you die from being shot in the face or getting hit by a car?

you're a fucking idiot. i meant for them identifying if you were to lose your life on a whim and at least they know it's you instead of having to find out the hard way. ever seen first 48? the faster they know who got killed, quicker they can go to family and friends to ask questions on who coulda done it.

Phat 2
08-13-2010, 10:08 AM
I'd be already dead dumbass
what shit could I give on whether they identify me or tell my family or figure out who did it or not ?

PeeInTheShower
08-13-2010, 10:14 AM
so you're saying that since you're dead that it doesn't matter what your family thinks?

SWAG
08-13-2010, 12:09 PM
you guys on your e-periods?

PeeInTheShower
08-13-2010, 12:16 PM
great first post shitfucker. now take a dump on her chest.

SWAG
08-13-2010, 12:22 PM
hahaha okay whatever you say

Phillip McDougall
08-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Stoked2PaintNY I doubt they have sensors on the roof... If it's just one o them small banks that just move in in an old building, don't think they would bother putting sensors on the roof.
Try, and if you get caught come up with some excuse or something. Say that your freakin cat run away n you love her that much that you got up in 2 am just to find er! Or say that you're making tour guide prospects for your 'beautiful city' and u just needed a great 'from top o the building' shot, and offer the cops to take their picture too, so people can see the 'fine men that keep em all protected', cops love that shit... fuck

Basically, you need to think of a good story in case of getting caught if ure hitting some hot spot and act retarded and super-polite when that happens or... run. Run as HELL! Find your local parkour crew and practice with them, will help you a lot when ure in shit...

lolololol none of this would work.. ever.

Phat 2
08-13-2010, 03:04 PM
so you're saying that since you're dead that it doesn't matter what your family thinks?

not to me... no. coz I'd be too busy being dead to care about what my family thinks. catch my drift now?
and this thread is about how to reduce the risk of YOU getting caught. not your family

PeeInTheShower
08-13-2010, 03:18 PM
so if that's what you mean, then shit, when i die, my son can go shoot heroin with crackhead whores on the side of the highway.. as long as i'm dead.

killroywashere
08-13-2010, 04:18 PM
I don't know about not getting caught, but incase you do, step-by-step below.

Step 1 - Fly kick him in the nuts
Step 2 - Step 1
Step 3 - Step 1
Step 4 - Run

nice

trowel
08-13-2010, 10:00 PM
parkour will give you +10hp +20 attack and +25 evasion/defense

JAYES1
08-24-2010, 03:41 PM
If youre worried about paint on your hands wear nail polish. Even if youre a dude, wear black or something. If cops ask, wearing nail polish is super punk. You can usually rub spray paint off skin but its hard to get off nails unless you scrape it, which will take a while (Of course you can just use acetone, but I mean like if youre on the street). This way, cops cant nab you for having paint on your hands. Or even if you dont have nailpolish on and cops ask about a bit paint on your nails, say its nail polish you had on last week and its starting to chip off. They cant prove it came from an aerosol can.

Moon
08-24-2010, 03:47 PM
If youre worried about paint on your hands wear nail polish. Even if youre a dude, wear black or something. If cops ask, wearing nail polish is super punk. You can usually rub spray paint off skin but its hard to get off nails unless you scrape it, which will take a while (Of course you can just use acetone, but I mean like if youre on the street). This way, cops cant nab you for having paint on your hands. Or even if you dont have nailpolish on and cops ask about a bit paint on your nails, say its nail polish you had on last week and its starting to chip off. They cant prove it came from an aerosol can.

Are you fucking serious?

SoZoner
08-26-2010, 10:07 AM
lol, after i got caught...i went home and stashed all my blackbooks, paint and markers lol.

Sbal
08-26-2010, 08:55 PM
cool story bro

Crafer1-Stay-Real
10-23-2010, 06:41 PM
1.Put your cans in a bag with clothes in them,limits the noise of the balls rolling around or just use a plastic bag,easy to ditch if pursued
2.Wear nice clothing that you don't care about,one thing that gives popo a tip is someone wearing Hip hop,or skater clothing.
3.ALWAYS be alert,be on the lookout for passer byers
4.Go bombing in the evening,walking around at night time imo is kinda bait,but i do partake in both
5.WINTER BOMBINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

memphisbleak2133
10-23-2010, 07:58 PM
when i am "bombing" what i do is push around a chili dog stand so the bacon thinks im just a normal pecker head tryin to make my way in this demention.its kinda hard to get those sick wid it spots with a fuckin chili weener stand but if i have to push it up a hill to get the fame gosh darn it its worth it.

this is my baby right here
http://i52.tinypic.com/2wg8al1.jpg
there is my face so dont rat me out to the popo
i keep all the bombing tools in "da" cart

Megadope
11-29-2010, 08:00 PM
to reduce getting caught i scope a spot out for days even weeks if the spot is more than a risk just go during the day and monitoir the area if youe\r serious about not getting caught. also know the exits and the area dont go bombing in the burbs. if you live in the hood until you know the activity of that spot it has saved me many times.

curlz
12-13-2010, 05:19 PM
i live in a suburb and i tag signs mostly i was wondering if i could just stand in front of car lights instead of waiting for a gap in traffic and tagging quick and running. help? should i do the same thing?

Skeptic90
12-14-2010, 03:40 AM
those are some good ideas there. never even thought of puttin a magnet on the bottom of cans to get rid of the rattling.

I remember someone who tagged all over my old school and then wrote the same tag on the back of one of their papers and handed it in to the teacher.he got called to the office and was made to clean all the tags in the school.

allthough, I find it almost impossible not to get paint on my hands when Im bombing. it doesn't actually spray or drip on my hands but when i'm sprayin with the can up close on a smooth surface it always seems to back-spray a little bit onto my finger nails of the hand that I'm spraying with. doesn't actually get under my nails but I still find it hard as fuck to wash the speckles of paint off my finger nails.

Peace.

gloves.....

I go in the day or at night I'm not really too torn up about the idea of getting caught because if you don't look like you're up to no good then most people won't think you are. If it's cold out I'll rock the hood on my jacket (summer I just wear my fitted down low), and catch wreck on the streets or anywhere else for that matter. Also I've been known to use the "Buddy System". It's exactly what it sounds like, an additional person; scouting somewhat but more-less just to peep when new/ or more hoods roll up. I typically make eye contact with everyone I see, so I'm not suspicious looking. As for gloves, they're a great idea if you plan on dumping your cans (I never do) and keeping your fingers clean in case you get accosted by the po's. If you dump your cans, don't be a retard and leave your caps, you wouldn't believe how many people do this. I can recall a time when I was on a rooftop with some kid, it was windy out and he was letting his empties practically fall off the roof and roll around everywhere. Not a smart idea to begin with, and it ultimately lead to the 5-0's showing up and I had to ditch everything I had and dip over the front of the building and book ass. I firmly believe by taking my caps put me in a better place as far as getting busted, since I HAD to leave my cans (unused for the most part). So don't be sloppy, keep your music off and your eyes open, don't act strange and people will not think you are.

elesdee
12-18-2010, 02:11 PM
how does getting busted for graff affect an elementary teaching career?
poorly.

Solace_one
12-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Man I just invented the dopest thing EVER:
Spraypaint in a can, bitch! It's FUCKING AMAZING
I just took a can of Peace Tea, cut the bottom and shoved a dollar can in a sock, then up the can. Dawg--

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE looks twice at a can of tea. The lid is on the bottom, so you pull the shit out yo pocket right, or just carry it(put the lid in your pocket), then you do yo tags or whatever, and if someone rolls by then you flip the can upside down and nobody fucking cares.

I get up vastly this way--but it's also damn cool to have a bike to ride, 'cuz even if someone tries to rat on you with a cell phone then you're gone anyway. Man--

And I don't know WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with my ***** YESR, man gets up in the most ridiculous in-yo-face-spots.... Like, out in high traffic spots on store-fronts and shit. I don't know HOW in the fuck he's not in jail, the way that he do... with his "KILL SQUAD" or whatever.

Props to RIDE for making THA FUCKING BS BLOG!!!!!!!! Him and YESR got beef, I think.

Gosk FYA
12-20-2010, 02:41 PM
heres a real tip.
especially if your tresspassing

Solace_one
12-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Sheds a tear for http://www.entertheninja.com/

dujuan
12-28-2010, 01:09 AM
more than a good post ah! custom nfl jerseys (http://www.retailjerseys.com) Brought me a lot of surprises and absolutely support it.

Mod5
02-20-2011, 09:41 PM
^ yep....Krylon got glass and walmart ColorPlace got metal

COLORPLACE FTW, they may drip alot but I started with drippy cans and learned how to not drip.

feinwhat
03-19-2011, 06:22 AM
colorplace are straight

modown
05-02-2011, 01:22 PM
i dress like a white boy

Baron
05-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Take the barcodes from colorplaces and put them on rustos. BAM! $1 rustos.

skinaone
05-08-2011, 05:34 PM
not get caught is the bet way to reduce the chances
but for real though its all about timing and the locacions your oging bombing hot spots like hight ways bridges busy streets ECT
prepare to get caugth just make sure you got you throw up down so when you bomb it dont take you longer then 3 minutes

Juelz Santana
05-19-2011, 01:58 PM
you dont need any tips other than a mask.just dont wear a backpack thats super gay and will get you arrested.shopping bag or pants.and wear a halloween mask that isnt crazy because i thought i didnt need a mask and i got busted hardbody

millie
02-27-2012, 10:27 AM
well i've been tagging for about 5 or 6 weeks did my first throw up last week then i got caught by the way i'm 13 i got in the fucking paper :) and i got to remove all my fucking tags and give up all my freedoms and it was from a fucking tip because my dumb ass friend flaps his fucking mouth off to every body he knows and uhh i'm not sure if i should continue, but do you guys think i should? because i still rack paint ad stuff, you know but i have a problem with not getting paint on me lol and cutting holes in my jackets to fit cans you know i guess im more open about it than i should be lol but advice any body? oh and i live in a small ass town,

R3bel1995
02-27-2012, 12:08 PM
You know the 32-ish rules of Zombie land (awesome movie)?? well those same rules apply to writers. Follow every one of those 32-ish rules and you'll never get caught by cops…or zombies

SeeMē
02-27-2012, 05:23 PM
No point in a toy telling people about his "graffiti" when you aint done shit yet. Keepin your mouth shut is the best way to stay on the dl. Also, Zombieland rules are probably the best rules to live your life by.

millie
02-28-2012, 10:41 AM
No point in a toy telling people about his "graffiti" when you aint done shit yet. Keepin your mouth shut is the best way to stay on the dl. Also, Zombieland rules are probably the best rules to live your life by. i agree :)

snot_streetart
02-28-2012, 12:09 PM
This is extremely informative. I've broken a few of those "rules", but I think I'll be okay :J Cops aren't TOO hard in my area.

millie
03-01-2012, 08:33 AM
always check the back seat o.0 lol

snot_streetart
03-02-2012, 12:09 PM
you're 13? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

R3bel1995
03-03-2012, 11:19 AM
^^??

SiteGraff
03-03-2012, 08:40 PM
man some of that stuff is wicked smart, gonna have to try some of it myself. then again its graff, youre gonna get caught sometime, might as well go down painting

Kinger79
03-18-2012, 05:59 PM
i live in a super small down.. like its the suburbs but friggin cops are mad crazy around here. they will bust your ass for anything. stupid parents just HAD to move us outa baltimore... damn it.

Xenomorph
04-02-2012, 06:40 PM
This might increase risk, or decrease risk, but I like to climb up onto buildings (live in smallish town. Most buildings 1-4 story). Once up there, plenty of shit to tag, low risk of beind seen. Only catch is if your seen, you have to get down and out fast.

shark101
04-03-2012, 02:54 PM
hHhhaha yess

ChadWarden
04-03-2012, 07:39 PM
sick avatar. must have taken you forever to find that one.

kind of reminds me of mine. only it doesnt move as much, you know?

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-03-2012, 07:53 PM
lmao <3

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Read this very carefully. Police officers are human beings. They are no different than you or I. When they went to police academy. They did not receive a magical doughnut that gives them special powers. BE SMARTER THAN THEY ARE. There is a reason you go to school and it is free. Speaking of free, pay attention you dumb fuck. JHC ( thats Jesus H. Christ as granny would say) the fact that this is a thread, and I posted in it, makes me lose 2 intelligence points. Read a book or something.

EDIT that fucking cat was tripping me out.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-03-2012, 08:30 PM
god damn your a douche bag

DEMPO
04-03-2012, 08:47 PM
I use batman shampoo to deflect oncoming squad cars... seems to work quite well.

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-03-2012, 09:41 PM
ribcage spend more time on your letters than reading my posts.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-03-2012, 09:55 PM
lol your one to tell me that? LMAO gtfoh fag

smokeitup
04-04-2012, 12:10 AM
mastah bator has been caught many times, he's a stupid ass.

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-04-2012, 05:20 AM
Reach your a lil girly bitch and I'll smash on your letters any time.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-04-2012, 01:54 PM
LMAO why do all these stupid fags get butthurt when they post something retarded, and then someone tells them theyre retarded?
Then when theyre mad, they think theyre better than me?! LOL

Lets battle Real_Life_Faggot. Loser gets to leave the forum, and never post here again

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-04-2012, 05:50 PM
You didn't call me retarded, you called me a douchebag. I told you mind your business, and work on your letters. Not that i'm better than you. You resorted to the classic 8th grade comeback, "You're a fag." Do as your told little boy and shut your mouth when grown ups talk.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Lol Im calling you a retarded douchebag faggot. 8th grade comeback? try internet comeback, used through the widespread of ages. Are you telling me your a grown up? IS this something a "grown up" says?

Read this very carefully. Police officers are human beings. They are no different than you or I. When they went to police academy. They did not receive a magical doughnut that gives them special powers. BE SMARTER THAN THEY ARE. There is a reason you go to school and it is free. Speaking of free, pay attention you dumb fuck. JHC ( thats Jesus H. Christ as granny would say) the fact that this is a thread, and I posted in it, makes me lose 2 intelligence points. Read a book or something.

EDIT that fucking cat was tripping me out.

No, this^^^ is something some1 stupid says. I have a hard time believing your more of a "grown up" than I am. And Idk where you get off thinking that you might be older. The battle of age may be the only one you'd be able to win because you are both unintelligent, and bad at art.

If you decide to post yet another retarded mouth vomit post, that doesnt have to do with you and me battling for posting rights, then proceed to do so on my page, and not in a public thread

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Take your own advice. Learn to comprehend words as well. "posting rights?" wow....Thats right telling people to be smart is stupid. Fucking child.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-04-2012, 07:26 PM
The fuck are you talking about? Lol. you're dumb. That little story you posted was dumb, and in what way was it telling people to be smart? LMAO

If you are too chicken shit to battle me for posting rights, then stop acting like your above me, cause your not.

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-04-2012, 07:32 PM
read the post. I am above you. and below you.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-04-2012, 07:47 PM
figuratively not literally, obviously.

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-04-2012, 08:23 PM
There is really no reason for all of this. You don't like my post, obviously. ok. Just say that. It wasn't really even that bad if you really read it. I don't like being called a douchebag or a faggot. I'm all for wity, smartassedness(I understand that is not a word). Let the petty name calling shit go.

MASTAH_RIBCAGE
04-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Im just calling it like I see it. I even read a few in other threads and let em slide for bod, but your posts in this thread confirmed my theories.

REAL_LYFE_MIKE
04-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Congratulations. Thanks for the credits.

corome
04-07-2012, 11:42 AM
the magnets was helpfull

zachatnca
04-30-2012, 08:34 PM
-Do not write your tags on your personal property: yes this is a great tip, my friend got stopped by the cops and right as he was walking away they noticed that he had his tag on his shoes.

-Keep a low profile: this is probably one of the best tips you can give somone. you never wanna show off that you graff or tell anyone when or where you went bombing.

-Never tell anyone about your plans: same as the last tip. very important so you dont get caught, you would be suprised how many people open there mouth.

-Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood: this isnt a necessity but if your gonna go big then you cant have your tags anywhere near where you live. "dont
shit were you eat" the vandalism squad will go through great measures to find where you live. (ex. ask people from the neighborhood, follow your bombing path's etc.) ive had a friend who got bagged because he wrote his name on his door and the next thing you know vandalism squad was at his door

-The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer": this is very important you never wanna wear any sort of mask, bandana, or respirator. the only time its ok to wear something on your face is when your doing a piece somewhere semi-secluded so you wont get sick from paint fumes. another very important thing is to make sure your hands dont have any ink or paint on them. ive gotten arrested numerous times because ive had someone describe me to the cops and show them my tag and then next thing you know the cops come and look at my hands and im gone.

-Check for cameras before you tag: or dont if your wearing a hood just never look up, they cant get anything if they cant see your face cause chances are theres a billion people that are built just like you

-Want to stop your cans from rattling?: yes this is a good tip, but dont buy the montana ones there way overpriced you can get strong magnets from hardware stores

-Wipe your fingerprints from empty cans and markers that you throw away: this isnt really necessary unless your leaving them on the scene. i cant imagine cops dusting cans for prints, seems a bit ridiculous. but you never know with the new york vandal squad.

-Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit- yup if you hit a door frequently then the vandal squad will see that you pass by that door alot and they will find you. they go to extreme's to catch bombers.

-Always have an excuse or alibi ready: this is very important, if a group of undercovers come up to you and ask why your out so late you have to have an excuse you dont have time to stutter and make one up on the spot, and if you do stutter or change your story that could give them reason to search you without a warrant

Salix
07-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Is riding around on a bike looking for spots a bad idea?

0nly10fmikind
07-21-2012, 07:08 AM
it depends, are you just doin some recon and Looking for spots, or are you actually looking then bombing? cuz this is just me but i always been more nervous on a bike because lets say you get rolled up on. have you ever seen a ***** out pedal a police cruiser? but when your on foot, all kinds of shit you can do to get away(hop gates, hide in dumpsters, climb on a roof, hop in someones yard, chill in an abandon house) you just gotta be creative and shit, police wont be able to keep up.

Faymos
07-22-2012, 01:28 PM
- when your bombing, best suggestion is to take a close friend for lookout. (somone u can trust, etc) even if youTHINK the po-po's / residents act like they never saw you- u may be fucked. even if its an old lady whos like 80- EVERYONE KNOWS crime stoppers #

PG-
08-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Ever since I moved, I haven't been able to bomb proper. They're not only sticter, but they're of the firm belief that quick buffing makes for less taggers.
The first week back, I bombed a bit. Test the waters and whatnot. Well, 90% were gone within 12 hours, one more stayed for a week, and only one is still there (around a month)
I guess their quick-buff policy is right, because I'm starting to think less about my bombing and more about pieces. Bridges and freights are the only places relatively safe from the buff, so go big or go home I guess.

juiceCULT
08-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Escape from police scum using distractions. Firecrackers work if you light and toss then duck into an alley. Never used a tripwire but it sounds like it would work if you got pigs running after you. The trick being set up an escape before you paint in an obvious place downtown in the open. Also something i hate seeing is when a lookout yells RUN or some dumb shit like that. Use your lookout along your escape to distract the cop chasing you.

CFC-GRAFF
08-25-2012, 11:06 PM

jester070993
08-29-2012, 01:36 AM
so is it better to carry my cans in a plastic/paper bag when i go bomb? i always carry my cans in a backpack, but always wondered about this . is that sketch? or is it better to carry in bags, even if its at night? like 12 or 1 in the morning

Crash95
09-26-2012, 08:06 PM
When i first started I always had people spot for me if i was in a trail under a bridge or something... but that magnet thing is mad helpful

biffcreature
09-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Biking: Keep near one way streets. If by any chance a cop (or anyone) might have seen you tagging just dip the wrong way down a one way street.

If there are cars on it then your bombing at the wrong time.

Have multiple shitty bikes that you can ditch if you have to.

Don't get off the bike while you're hitting a tag.

SneikT
10-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Don't be easily predicted or too cautious.. Just go with the flow and listen to your instincts. It's not rocket science really and there's always a risk of getting caught, that's part of the game

subcyde
11-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Because alot of cans have glass balls you could shake your cans a shit ton before you go out, then shake a liitle bit when you useing them

Bubble O'Bill
11-12-2012, 05:12 AM
have a lookout always helps and know your surrounding area

dont wanna be doing what im sure many have including myself and running into blind territory hoping for the best you manage to get away

pieceandlove
12-07-2012, 09:35 PM
That's clever about the one-way roads, I bomb on a bike, but there arent too many one-way roads around where I live right now. I'm a noob but even I know, like, shake ur paint before you go, the shit stays mixed for longer than you'd think. and if you need to shake it later cuz there was a long walk or ride then do it away from where you're going to write, this isn't a movie, nobody shakes their shit at the spot. just my toy ass cent and a half. :cool:

NOKi
12-10-2012, 08:36 AM
Hit it and move half the time people going about their everyday lives are doing just that and worried about what they're doing not you. You look suspicious an they will look at you suspiciously

Rites
12-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I skateboard, its much better than riding a bike because i would hate to have to ditch my bike in order to jump a fence to shake 5-0. My skate can go with me anywhere.

YouRep
12-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Recently I went to a show and two *****s gave me their numbers and I gave them myn. Point is, that as soon as we switched numbers, they both bounced. One of the *****s invited me to paint but I ain't buying it. ***** was a white boy. He was rolling with another white boy. The other kid was asian and he was rolling with another asian chick. I might be paranoid but fuck that shit. This was in SF by the way. So SF writers who have been in the game for a while. Help me out.

Z3BRA
12-10-2012, 09:00 PM
tell them to suck a dick and meet someone at 1AM gallery

YouRep
12-11-2012, 12:16 AM
The show was at 1am. Mad C's show lol. Just saying, cause I'm not sure how often undercovers or the fucking vandal squad hit them shows up in SF.

doksu
01-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Really nice tips, but dont get paranoid, people dont care about graffiti, the only things that u havent to do is to write on private property

A_Former
01-10-2013, 11:19 PM
I don't know what they're called but there's some ski-mask type scarfs that cover your face with an opening for the bottom of your nose and holes for your mouth. Just slip it on and your face is protected from cold and... ya know what else... If you walked around with it on though it'd probally make you stand out unless your getting up during a snowstorm.

Cider
01-11-2013, 01:57 PM
As far as disguising yourself the most I ever wear is a hoodie and a scarf, as the scarf dosnt look sketchy at all during the winter and the same thing goes for the hoodie.

biblebeltbangerz
04-07-2013, 06:02 AM
best time to go out and write on shit is halloween night in some kinda mask. carry supplies in ya pillowcase.

MrRaphyRoo
04-08-2013, 08:27 PM
That's clever about the one-way roads, I bomb on a bike, but there arent too many one-way roads around where I live right now. I'm a noob but even I know, like, shake ur paint before you go, the shit stays mixed for longer than you'd think. and if you need to shake it later cuz there was a long walk or ride then do it away from where you're going to write, this isn't a movie, nobody shakes their shit at the spot. just my toy ass cent and a half. :cool:

Thats smart, take a bike, haha, wouldnt have thought to be honest, i mean the police allways shout 'stop' from a distance like fucking retards, say they're about 7 metres behind you, grab the bike, start running, hop on the back, DIPPP! oh and i just thought, try do it in a place cars cant get to but can see, just so when the po - po show up, they get abit delayed.

biblebeltbangerz
04-09-2013, 02:47 AM
i was thinking that dressing up in some thrift store suit to try and look like a religous door knocker or whatever.

Cyco
04-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Be fast.
Lol, but seriously like go jogging atleast 2-3 times in a week so u get a good cardio and you have good speed. Even if you are fast enough, you still can make it better and its totally worth it.

KoolKoalas
04-10-2013, 07:31 PM
To easly not get caught go out at 2:30 in the morning wear a baggy hoodie and a hat I wear a balaclava and a hat with a hoddie and I tag wear there's camera's so I don't get caught they cant see your face with a mask on that's how you can do massive pieces where there is camera's hope this helped ps. Don't worry bout cops.

AnufDrama
04-11-2013, 09:06 AM
^ stupidest thing ive ever heard.. So when a car rolls up and you start running then it turns out a cop is just cruising by and sees a guy wearing a belaclava running.. your fucked. Bandanas or hold your sweater to your face.. Belaclava is just retarded mine aswell hold up a sign saying you just did a bne..

Cyco
04-11-2013, 10:15 AM
To easly not get caught go out at 2:30 in the morning wear a baggy hoodie and a hat I wear a balaclava and a hat with a hoddie and I tag wear there's camera's so I don't get caught they cant see your face with a mask on that's how you can do massive pieces where there is camera's hope this helped ps. Don't worry bout cops.
Balaclava sucks, gets too much attention. Everybody will notice you and look at you when you have a balaclava. IF you have a bandana you can simply shove it down onto your neck and nobody will really look at you. Easier to get rid of, Balaclava looks way too suspicious.

biblebeltbangerz
04-12-2013, 03:01 PM
my xbox avatar wear one i have a white and black but yeah, it would lo0ok funny unless youve just been watching too many german vids.

Cyco
04-12-2013, 03:50 PM
my xbox avatar wear one i have a white and black but yeah, it would lo0ok funny unless youve just been watching too many german vids.

I dont watch any german vids. I hate german language & Germany.

AnufDrama
04-12-2013, 04:54 PM
^ probably Jewish.

Cyco
04-12-2013, 04:57 PM
^ How about no?
I simply hate it. I have my reasons.

wolfgang2142
04-12-2013, 07:33 PM
I dont watch any german vids. I hate german language & Germany.
I cant stand racists, sure hitler did bad things but at least germany isnt proud of it, they're triing to forget about it unlike russia who still believe stalin and lenin were great leaders

Cyco
04-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Im not a racist if I hate the country and the language. I dont hate the people. Althought I do hate a lot of the people. But I hate alot of people from different nationalities :D

toop
04-12-2013, 11:04 PM
only way to actually reduce the risk, I'm telling you all a massive secret right now

stop writing illegally

only way, you may think doing something might reduce the risk well no it doesn't. The risk will always be there no matter what when doing anything illegal

i know it sucks hence why i couldn't care i know the risks and i know what happens when ya get caught since being done myself but i still do it, the rush of being chased by transit cops for doing passenger trains is fucking off the charts its just something else when you know they are maybe 25-30m from you telling you to stop and you got no where to go and yet you still get away its just amazing

toop
04-13-2013, 11:58 AM
fucking hell well fuck you too

(im german) i dont live there or nothing but still some mad shit is painted there, dope trains and shit on the reg

best panels vids are all euro or for me half euro half aussie

Cyco
04-13-2013, 01:01 PM
^^ Cuz he asked me if I watched German vids. And I simply answered.
^ Lol and I only hate the country and the language. I dont hate the people (atleast not more than half of em)

ERAone
05-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Sometimes u gotta say Y.O.L.O

gears244
05-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Only advise I could give is to know the area you're bombing. You will be in a huge panic if you need to dip from the cops and don't have an escape route. Just don't do obvious shit like be noisy or I try not to walk on main streets or sidewalks cause it looks mad suspicious at 3 a.m walking alone with a bag and hoodie etc. Lol I had some guys tell me that they would sometimes dress in city work uniforms or even an old suit, cause cops don't tend to look twice and shit like that unless it's really late. However if you are already in the process of getting chased, the problem to all your problems lies in the trusty fence. If your fit and fast you should be able to hop a fence no problem JUST ONE FENCE and I promise the cops(who are most likely fat fucks or old) never make it over, I have done it 3 times now and it wasn't even graff related. UNLESS you are being chased by some bruce willis super cop then you're fucked but that usually unlikely.

BridgeRat
04-11-2014, 11:10 AM
If it is possible to survey a section of your city, on a building, cliff or mountain, you can figure out the routes of the local patrol. On the streets listen closely for cars and pedestrian sheep coming your way.