PDA

View Full Version : Philosophy

Pages : 1 [2]

sema
09-11-2011, 06:16 PM
hhaha dik i was talkin metaphorically

GuyGuyer of Guyland
09-11-2011, 06:17 PM
This is the common mistake. "Space" is far from nothing. 1 cubic cm of it has a density so high that it contains 30 something times the mass of the material universe http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif (it's actually infinitely dense but physicists can't deal with that so they renormalise the nasty infinity to be a finite number to stop their heads exploding). We ourselves are mostly (and I really mean mostly) "space", as is our planet, sun, galaxy etc etc. The 'matter' in the universe is something like 0.000001% of the total . The rest is made up of "space", the vacuum, the void or whatever we call it. Everything is born of that 'infinitely' dense vacuum and is constantly interacting with it in a feedback loop. The multiverse is a fractal as in infinitely big and infinitely small, no beginning or end. Our universe is but 1 resolution of that fractal. This leads to the realization that nothing is actually moving at all. The universe isn't expanding anywhere it just seems like it is. All part of the illusion

where'd you dig this up? this is actually largely correct

ribcage
09-11-2011, 06:18 PM
^^except for the part where nothing is moving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwDKH6Q7b54&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-ew4QFkFM&feature=related

GuyGuyer of Guyland
09-11-2011, 06:25 PM
i dont know about that myself. maybe, maybe not. from what ive read though, the denisty of the dark matter he speaks of "space" is correct.

MoF.
09-15-2011, 05:26 AM
REPTILIANS controlling obama and everythaaaanng.
those dam reptilian body snatching bastards

Idealeyez
09-15-2011, 09:11 AM
where'd you dig this up? this is actually largely correct

i dont dig unlike you i research...i couldve when a little deeper but i didnt want to go over his head

Idealeyez
09-15-2011, 09:17 AM
youtube? lmao

anyway what are yall thoughts on the L.i.f.e. language matrix

GuyGuyer of Guyland
09-15-2011, 09:28 AM
i dont dig unlike you i research...i couldve when a little deeper but i didnt want to go over his head

its an expression. you may have an understanding on quantam physics, but sarcasim and linguism seemingly goes right over your head.

Idealeyez
09-15-2011, 10:07 AM
^funny...you okay

GuyGuyer of Guyland
09-15-2011, 08:01 PM
yo, poindexter. can light constantly move around the universe or eventually always become engulfed by dark. where does light go after black holes? does it get thrown across the universe by a quasar to start over or does it get condensed into dark matter?

victim
09-17-2011, 04:51 AM
This is my Philosophy: everyone dies. After death there is nothing, the 'soul' dies with the body. Just like with other animals. The end.

gratefulgrau
09-27-2011, 11:13 PM

gratefulgrau
09-27-2011, 11:14 PM

criscros18
01-22-2012, 09:22 AM
This is my Philosophy: everyone dies. After death there is nothing, the 'soul' dies with the body. Just like with other animals. The end. how can you be so sure that an animals soul dies once it's body dies?? What if that's not the case??

SKOG
11-25-2012, 08:31 PM
"There is no Reality Only Perception"-

Things arent what they seem to be, they are what you make of them to be, all in your mind. Reconstructed by the very thought you created of what they are.

there are 7 billion people in this world but we all perceive and expirience it differently so its kinda like there are 7 billion worlds out there. good thing you are all just figments of my imagination cuz thats creepy to think about

SKOG
11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
trippiest shit to think about:
the spectrum colors we perceive are just a tiny band of all waves. basically sound, heat, and radiowaves all have waves that are colors that we cant see. there are millions of colors which no human has ever seen all around you. you just cant perceive them. what would one of these new colors look like? what color is your voice?

DZEDOZER
06-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Why is this thread dead right now? This shit is brilliant.