PDA

View Full Version : Philosophy

Pages : [1] 2

LongQuan
11-16-2004, 08:40 AM
This may not seem obviously connected to the art of wwriting but I believe it is so...

Post here with your ideas concerning life the universe and everything.

Here's a statement that I enjoyed considering when I was about 12 (most of you guys are young, innit):

"When you leave a room how can you, as an individual, be sure that the room you just left still exists?"

:huh:

Think about it (I don't want replys to this particular question I just want you to post your beliefs)

peace

yuki
11-16-2004, 09:15 AM
For some reason this comes to mind:

"If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it
does it make a sound?"

So, I ran a search on it, and this is what I came up with:

treez (http://www.getodd.com/stuf/treefall.html)

Not exactly philosophy, but definitely something that made me think.

the infamous one
11-16-2004, 09:29 AM
long quan i really like your philosophy dude...

Okes burns over She77
11-16-2004, 09:34 AM
you bitches need to shut the fuck down

yuki
11-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Patience grasshopper.

Somebody write some shit about buddhism.

LongQuan
11-16-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by yuki@Nov 16 2004, 02:58 PM
Somebody write some shit about buddhism.
For Yuki:

I have been studying Buddhism daily for about a year now. There are sites which give an overview of the philosophy so I can reccomend finding some on google.

The main thing about the buddha is that, although he was a person like you and me, he is not god personified. He was an Indian prince who had everything he could ever want and didn't understand why he was still unhappy.

So he decided to leave his palace and all of his material wealth to become a beggar and find the answer to his problem. He eventually discovered that the truth lay within not without and ended up meditating for 15 years in a forest.

He walked out of the forest as the enlightened Buddha who no longer suffered from the burdens of Samsara (illusion). He was filled with the interdependent sense that all sentiet beings were interrelated and so all were one. And yet, so many still struggled with Samsara throughout their lives. There was nothing else he could do but feel deep compassion at the sufferring of all things and he dedicated the rest of his life to leading others to enlightenment.

The teachings that he gave are the lifeguide for the buddhist and (this is one of my favourite bits) he specifically asks you to test everything he says adding that nothing should be taken at face value and belived because you have been told to believe it.

- That's a very rough sketch of Shakyamuni (the first Buddha) and little of the actual philosophies practised by Buddhists if you (especially Yuki) want a little bit more than pm me with your email address.

Peace

LongQuan
11-16-2004, 11:07 AM
http://www.wildmind.org/images/shakyamuni.gif

sika_2002
11-16-2004, 11:17 AM
theres 10 billion trillion trillion planets in our universe according to scientists (10 followed by 33 zeros) thats alot, but considering the size of our universe the chance of the being another life form, such as aliens is 10 billion trillion. there ya go. ill have loads more later from some book of mine

sika_2002
11-16-2004, 11:18 AM
" theres a certain amount of people in the world, what are the chances that theres is always an equal amount, for example. when one person dies another is born. Thus there will always be the same amount of people

toazt
11-16-2004, 11:23 AM
I'm a big fan of Bertrand Russell (among other philosophers), here's a little piece I found of him thts particularly relevant today, with so many people slaving away at jobs they don't enjoy. Bertrand Russell - In Praise of Idleness (http://www.zpub.com/notes/idle.html)

First of all: what is work? Work is of two kinds: first, altering the position of matter at or near the earth's surface relatively to other such matter; second, telling other people to do so. The first kind is unpleasant and ill paid; the second is pleasant and highly paid. The second kind is capable of indefinite extension: there are not only those who give orders, but those who give advice as to what orders should be given. Usually two opposite kinds of advice are given simultaneously by two organized bodies of men; this is called politics. The skill required for this kind of work is not knowledge of the subjects as to which advice is given, but knowledge of the art of persuasive speaking and writing, i.e. of advertising

One of the interesting ideas he touches on here is the average workday being shortened from 8 to 4 hours, this would provide more jobs for everyone, and more time for leisure.

I'll probably make another post here with some other ideas I've found interesting.

toazt
11-16-2004, 11:42 AM
I found some rather interesting blogs yesterday on Guerrilla News (http://www.guerrillanews.com).

Jesus was a Stoned Buddha (http://www.guerrillanews.com/jump.php?id=B01468)
Jesus was Buddha (http://www.guerrillanews.com/jump.php?id=B01467)
Jesus was a Buddhist (http://www.guerrillanews.com/jump.php?id=B01465)

The bible doesn’t touch much on Jesus’ teens and twenties. People think that Jesus may have traveled to India and taught and learned during this time.

“Baptism, the Holy Ghost, and the Kingdom of God were three stages of illumination. This idea is contrary to the current Christian doctrine that places Jesus as the intermediary between human beings and perfect knowledge of God.”

I met this one Jesus cat in the plaza in downtown Santa Fe, NM, he kind of put me on to King Solomon and the book of Proverbs. Good shit, if you ask me. I am by no means a devout Christian in the sense that is widely accepted today (I think a lot of these folks aren't Christians at all), I'm not with dogma. I am however, all about doing right, as I understand it, and I believe the teachings of Christ make more sense when equated with those of the Buddha.

Atom
11-16-2004, 12:09 PM
Heres a good one

" what if you, as a whole was just wiped from existence, no one remebered you. The things that happened directly to you never happened. The people you met, talked to, or even just say hey to. What if those never existed, they were just gone, erased from your memory. Would have they happend anyways without you."

Yea I'm High. :D

InfamusDsin
11-16-2004, 01:25 PM
"There is no Reality Only Perception"-

Things arent what they seem to be, they are what you make of them to be, all in your mind. Reconstructed by the very thought you created of what they are.

Kayone707
11-16-2004, 02:44 PM
you and your wang-chang-chong stuff..... i cant understand you.. white power...

Adamo
11-16-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Kayone707@Nov 16 2004, 03:44 PM
:D :D :D nice

something simple i go by is "It is better to be smarter than you look, then to look smarter then you really are."

:blink:

Skore_One
11-16-2004, 04:05 PM
why?...theres mine

/*BlItZ*\
11-16-2004, 04:25 PM
i got something...

i was talking to my chemistry teacher about molecular bonds and shit and i asked her about particle accelerators, she told me when a couple of chemists tried to bond gold and gold(its like O is pure oxygen, O2 is what we breath, O3 is ozone)
but gold is a stable atom and it wont share electrons so it takes alot of force...so MUCH force that scientists band the project because they where afraid it would create a rip in time and space and our deminsion would bond with the anti-matter deminsion and we would be anihalated into nothingness...and that got me thinking stuff like are we alone and would god let something like that happen...just some deep shit

CaSoNe
11-16-2004, 04:35 PM
i wanna go into a black hole

CaSoNe
11-16-2004, 04:38 PM
yeah im too lazy to edit my other post but u know how space travel is becoming more common and things like that? imaging doing graffifi on the moon? hahah that would be awesome...does anybody own the moon? what if i went there and killed 100 people would i get like punished when i came back to earth? and does the ant artic have a government? i meen nobody lives there i bet u culd get away with anything there

ANTIC
11-16-2004, 04:47 PM
if i think broccoli tastes great but u hate it...what does it really taste like?

/*BlItZ*\
11-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by CaSoNe@Nov 16 2004, 04:38 PM
yeah im too lazy to edit my other post but u know how space travel is becoming more common and things like that? imaging doing graffifi on the moon? hahah that would be awesome...does anybody own the moon? what if i went there and killed 100 people would i get like punished when i came back to earth? and does the ant artic have a government? i meen nobody lives there i bet u culd get away with anything there
wow, i was looking at the moon last night and i was wondering about writing on it too :lol: ...but america basically own the moon and yeah you would...and antartica, not too many people know and care but the major powers of the world split it like a pie, america has a peice, russia has a piece and some others...and its full of military bases

PANIC!FUP_MORE...
11-16-2004, 04:58 PM
someone tried to claim the moon for himself...i dont know if he failed or succeeded but w.e

my little word thingy is "pray to waste your time"
instead of the damn christian's "pray to get rid of asbortion" or whatever...

/*BlItZ*\
11-16-2004, 05:00 PM
"a stopped watch is right twice a day" i forgot but it sounds cool

LongQuan
11-16-2004, 05:08 PM
"if you you can't find the truth where you are where else do you expect to find it?"

LongQuan
11-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Another of my favourites is:

"So many are consumed with doing and forget the process of being"

CaSoNe
11-16-2004, 05:15 PM
did u know that people in china are in the future? hahaha

oblong
11-16-2004, 05:21 PM
i dont have the time to think of wierd shit like that
come to think of it tho
it is somewhat cool
"tekkies!"

oblong
11-16-2004, 06:25 PM
http://homepages.stmartin.edu/orgs/sac/images/ghandi.gif
:unsure: :ph34r:

ares
11-16-2004, 06:26 PM
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.

oblong
11-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by /*BlItZ*\@Nov 16 2004, 04:25 PM
i got something...

i was talking to my chemistry teacher about molecular bonds and shit and i asked her about particle accelerators, she told me when a couple of chemists tried to bond gold and gold(its like O is pure oxygen, O2 is what we breath, O3 is ozone)
but gold is a stable atom and it wont share electrons so it takes alot of force...so MUCH force that scientists band the project because they where afraid it would create a rip in time and space and our deminsion would bond with the anti-matter deminsion and we would be anihalated into nothingness...and that got me thinking stuff like are we alone and would god let something like that happen...just some deep shit
thats straight chem!

ACE512
11-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I would tell you my theory/philosiphy on life and the universe and how things work including religion but i dont have the time and the risk of you head exploding is too high... im sorry.

Skore_One
11-16-2004, 06:43 PM
my grandpa was a buddha it sucks because he had this knive he used when he was a gurka (cant spell it) but when he moved from england he just left the house and everything in it and never looked back he was the leader of the gurka's for about 6-7 years ill explain what a gurka is if anyone wants to know

LongQuan
11-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Skore_One@Nov 16 2004, 11:43 PM
ill explain what a gurka is if anyone wants to know
Are they not British infantry soldiers recruited from the mountain villages of nepal?
You should be very proud of your grandad! I've met sherpas/ghurkas and they are really super nice hardcore atheletes (living in the mountains and that...)

Skore_One
11-16-2004, 06:47 PM
i think im a buddhist and dont even know it well with some exceptions but i basically think like one

LongQuan
11-16-2004, 06:51 PM
the buddha lies dormant in all of us - until we decide to wake him/ourselves.

snag
11-16-2004, 07:16 PM
"He who laughs last, laughs last, laughs last."

cyd
11-16-2004, 07:30 PM
"A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for."

and

"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it."

and

"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity."

CaSoNe
11-16-2004, 07:33 PM
is it possible to know how to not know? because if u know how to not know then how can u know since u dont know how to know? u know?

Himer
11-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Kayone707@Nov 16 2004, 02:44 PM
Is it just me, or did that sound really ignorant, whether he was jokeing or not.

Alchohlics_Anonymous
11-16-2004, 08:18 PM
the moon is not split up, there was a news special on tv that watched on this and they said that an agreement was set that no country could claim the moon, so this guy accualy went and purchased it from some organization that didnt technically own the moon (he bought the rights to it) and now he sells it for $20 an acre, im thinking of buying an acre or two, even if its a scam, oh well its only 20 bucks. but movie stars and such have already bought land and stuff, search online for "Moon Realty" or something or "who owns the moon" thats how i found the site,
also i once heard that there are portals all around us that are super small so we cant see them and they are continually opening but for less than a second, and that they lead to other dimensions and such, so i searched online and found an experiment that they "say" proves this theory...you take 2 peices of paper (1 white and 1 black) and cut 4 holes in the white one and then put the black one in the back of it then shine a light onto the 2 peices of paper and it should make 8 shadows, they say its because it enters "another dimension" and the light interfers with it and stuff, not sure if i really beleive it but thought i should add it to here to see if anyone knew/heard about it at all.

mad
11-16-2004, 09:02 PM
im a protestant going to a catholic school i dont no much about god not event he our father prayer yet and ive been there for 2 years imma take pholosiphie next year

take time to think about this

Q: Why?
A: ...why not?

xylene hug
11-17-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Kayone707@Nov 16 2004, 02:44 PM
im with kay, lol!!!
you think they let azn's in the klan??
hope so!! :lol:

xylene hug
11-17-2004, 03:53 AM
... on second thought....

**xylene hug throws up the yellow fist!!
:lol:

yuki
11-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by PANIC!FUP_MORE...@Nov 16 2004, 04:58 PM
someone tried to claim the moon for himself...i dont know if he failed or succeeded but w.e

my little word thingy is "pray to waste your time"
instead of the damn christian's "pray to get rid of asbortion" or whatever...
If you can buy stars for dedications on the internet, then it makes sense that someone could claim the moon.

Thanks for the info. on Buddhism LongQuan. I often find myself identifying with eastern thought far more than western religious orgnization's. I would probably want to look into it for myself, but I don't think there is a temple anywhere near here, which leaves me to learn on my own. Anyhow, I'd like to think that some sort of spirituality is good.

ASEN
11-17-2004, 07:42 AM
My philosophy is basically, how the fuck can anyone prove shit exists? And how the fuck can someone prove it doesn't? I respect any form of religion, because they are the fundamental beliefs on which a person builds his life.

''Pick up your shit, cuz that shit gon stank.''

toazt
11-17-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Skore_One@Nov 16 2004, 06:43 PM
he had this knive he used when he was a gurka
off topic, sorry. those gurka knives are tight!

http://secure.sovietski.com/isroot/sovietski/ImagesOnline/catalog/151595.jpg

toazt
11-17-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by /*BlItZ*&#092;+Nov 16 2004, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (/*BlItZ*&#092; @ Nov 16 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gold is a stable atom and it wont share electrons so it takes alot of force...so MUCH force that scientists band the project because they where afraid it would create a rip in time and space and our deminsion would bond with the anti-matter deminsion and we would be anihalated into nothingness...and that got me thinking stuff like are we alone and would god let something like that happen...just some deep shit [/b]
the whole physics/philosophy thing is interesting. I guess Einstein and other people who&#39;ve devloped theories of physics are philosophers in there own right (Einstein definitely was a philosopher, I guess we all are though).

I wonder what&#39;d be like to be in a dimension as it was &#39;annhilated into nothingness&#39;, do you suppose such an event would instant, would we know? would it be painful?

I dont think the possibility of this happening nullifies the existance of a God, I mean it wasn&#39;t really allowed to happen people intervened and said hell no&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-Kayone707@Nov 16 2004, 02:44 PM
Is it just me, or did that sound really ignorant, whether he was jokeing or not.[/quote]

that&#39;s some dave chappelle shit... chappelle must be pissed, he probably can&#39;t walk down the street without someone hollaring "WHAAAAT? OKAYYY&#33;," even he knows that shit is played...

sika_2002
11-17-2004, 02:38 PM
philosophy can only exist on a basis of proof and evidence. if scientists and theorists dont have those they leave it to religion. philosophy changes constantly. if something is wrong then perhaps a whole theory of life needs changing.

Alchohlics_Anonymous
11-17-2004, 02:46 PM
^philosophy can be anything you beleive in or think of that is outside the box or isnt widely known to be true, or just something you thought up or beleive in that may or may not be weird...hard to explain but yah...

/*BlItZ*\
11-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by toazt@Nov 17 2004, 11:09 AM

I dont think the possibility of this happening nullifies the existance of a God, I mean it wasn&#39;t really allowed to happen people intervened and said hell no&#33;

no its not that, its just such a catastrophe that god wouldnt let this happen and if it did then shit you know?

but it wasnt einstien that stated the therory of other dimensions it was some other german who said there is 4 deminsions, matter(us), anti matter, and i forgot the others, and its not 4d or anything like that, he also stated if you travel far enough youll end up right back where you started

i wonder what the anti-matter deminsion would be like...would i be a fat black girl :lol:

oh and i really like this thread ;)

LongQuan
11-17-2004, 05:33 PM
^Thanks...

In keeping with the physics theme:

A theory exisists that unifies both quantum physics (very small laws) and large scale (large laws) physics and is hence a theory of everything... The problem is it is only a mathamatical equation at the moment because it deals with the make up of quarks (the particles that make up protons and neutrons which, in turn, make up the atoms of which everything is built.

Here&#39;s the crazy part for the equation to balance there must be 10 different dimensions coexisting at the same time&#33;&#33;&#33;

I think the book it was all from is called "the elegent universe".

I&#39;m glad that opinions are being drawn together throughout this forum community - keep them coming&#33;&#33;

Does anyone have any philosophy regarding writing?

For instance: the beliefs in the potential unknown power of symbols and the unspoken messages they bring to those that perceive them... could a symbol represent something that connects heaven/earth 4thdimesion/5thdimesion etc?

Peace

revoke2
11-17-2004, 06:30 PM
heres something that ive always wondered

does time have a begining? if so what was before that?
and if it doesnt have a begining how it that possible?

Skore_One
11-17-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by LongQuan+Nov 16 2004, 06:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LongQuan @ Nov 16 2004, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skore_One@Nov 16 2004, 11:43 PM
ill explain what a gurka is if anyone wants to know
Are they not British infantry soldiers recruited from the mountain villages of nepal?
You should be very proud of your grandad&#33; I&#39;ve met sherpas/ghurkas and they are really super nice hardcore atheletes (living in the mountains and that...) [/b][/quote]
yes yes they are and he was the leader he was a british soldier but he was signed to them and became one of them he was one of the only oes they didnt kill because the others treated them like shit

ANTIC
11-17-2004, 09:28 PM
this isnt philosiphy but its pretty cool....if u look at a land o&#39; lakes butter box, there is a pic of a girl holding a land o&#39; lakes butter box, and on the box shes holding, there is a pic of her holding the box, and so on and so on...so technically there is an infinate number of girls holding boxes on the box

i just realized that today :D

seckzoner
11-18-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by sika_2002@Nov 16 2004, 11:18 AM
" theres a certain amount of people in the world, what are the chances that theres is always an equal amount, for example. when one person dies another is born. Thus there will always be the same amount of people
i was thinking about that after you said that. and i also realized. there are answers for such far out questions like that, you know? and like.. the answer is THERE, its just. not THERE you know? like, there is an answer, a DEFINITE answer. its just. we will literally never know it. but there is an answer to those types of questions.
its like. a person dying a mysterious death, and literally everyone has no clue what happened to the person, and how he/she came to die. does that mean that the person just DIED out of no where? no it doesnt. the person still died, there is an answer. and only ONE answer. but no one will even know what it was.

ahh. i dont know if im making sense. someone say something.

yuki
11-18-2004, 07:55 AM
I had no idea that there were so many science buffs on this forum.

seckzoner
11-18-2004, 04:21 PM
haha, i dont think there are science buffs, i think its just that alot of people here like to think.. really. really... deeply.

CaSoNe
11-18-2004, 04:38 PM
nah i dont think that equal population shit is always true...isnt the population of earth growing? if it waz always the same countries liek china and shit wuldnt have laws that u can only have a certain amount of children

toazt
11-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by CaSoNe@Nov 18 2004, 04:38 PM
nah i dont think that equal population shit is always true...isnt the population of earth growing? if it waz always the same countries liek china and shit wuldnt have laws that u can only have a certain amount of children
yeah the birth rate is definitely higher than the death rate. I think the world population increased by 1 billion (from 5 to 6) in a relatively short ammount of time.

ASEN
11-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by seckzoner@Nov 18 2004, 04:21 PM
haha, i dont think there are science buffs, i think its just that alot of people here like to think.. really. really... deeply.
That, or a lot of people on here smoke weed.

/*BlItZ*\
11-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by ASEN+Nov 18 2004, 06:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ASEN @ Nov 18 2004, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seckzoner@Nov 18 2004, 04:21 PM
That, or a lot of people on here smoke weed. [/b][/quote]
damn...someone found out my secret :ph34r:

ANTIC
11-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by seckzoner@Nov 18 2004, 04:21 PM
haha thats me...when ever i walk home from skating at nighttime...i just think about the most random things ever...i just completely zone out

for example this is one of my thought/theory&#39;s

no matter how clase u are to touching something, u can always go a little bit closer without touching it...bye the way...did u really read this...or is it nothing but a figment of ur imagination

and if u think that we are characters in a video game n some1 is controlling u...u will tell ur self that u wont listen to what the ppl controlling u say...but they are making u do that

Rik JamEs
11-19-2004, 10:03 PM
http://www.buddhaismyhomeboy.com/media/buddha_smsq.jpg

LongQuan
11-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Here&#39;s something I wrote about a year ago:

What is the one thing you never dare ask yourself?

Everything you touch, smell, taste and hear: what is it?

I feel, I sense, I breathe - always got to remember to breathe. If you asked me what the most important thing in life is I wouldn’t be able to tell you. The same way I can’t tell you what you’re feeling.

It is YOUR existence - no one can mould it or shape it for you. You define it for it is your reality.

LISTEN TO IT
MOVE IN HARMONY WITH IT
FOLLOW IT
GUIDE IT

NO DESIRE AS DESIRE

Without, of course, trying to sound too dogmatic and preachy I humbly submit my thoughts to you for they are all I have as a certainty in this form of existence. Day by day I walk through many different presences all of which seem to have an underlying form of sadness. I’ll be the first to regard the existence of all things which we, as people, find fear within - for it is these dark realms of our minds that create the light and hence the spectrum of existence. If I were a Zen master I would show that a state of excess reigns over the world ‘powers’
P- o - l- i - t - i - c - s
I can see them bent down on their proverbial knees begging pointing - ‘please, please. Look at these pretty people with good lives - you MUST be like them... Hold fast to this religion of consumer idolatry.. No don’t look away ?&#33; What are you looking at? COME BACK&#33;&#33;

I am calm I am water
I am searing I am fire

LongQuan
11-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Rik JamEs@Nov 20 2004, 03:03 AM
http://www.buddhaismyhomeboy.com/media/buddha_smsq.jpg
Reppin Buddha&#33;

sika_2002
11-20-2004, 11:50 AM
yo long quan, i like ur thought. i asked my school philosophy teacher about it, hes guna give me a book so ill post ideas soon

mad
11-20-2004, 12:38 PM
is the glass half full or half empty?
that should be the question, if there is water in there drink it.

but why is that glass there?
who put the glass there?
why would anyone ask such a stupid quesiton?
who cares?

what is love?
is it a feeling?
but a feeling is a chemical reaction such as pain.

and without anyof our sense would we exist
if one cannot see,hear,feel,smell,or touch anything how would he or she
know if anything was there?
they would be nothing and everything around them would be nothing

some philosiphy class questions

shyone
11-20-2004, 01:17 PM
-what is life for...do you just pass through it then leave? who remembers you?

what is after life(the same old question) do you just be nothing..iamgine being nothing..yuou can&#39;t sleep..or see..or think..it would be...nothing... it would be a bit like being asleep..but no-one ever remembers what it is like being asleep apart from if you have dreams..but you wouldn&#39;t have dreams when you are dead..would you?&#33; Thats why i do graffiti..i want to make my mark, be remembered..still be alive when i am dead..and i think all the better if it looks artistic&#33;

shyone
11-20-2004, 01:19 PM
whatever ;)

mad
11-20-2004, 01:49 PM
is that you, in your sig shy?

shyone
11-20-2004, 02:23 PM
yea... i am the cop&#33; :o lol..not really..no- it isnt me..a friend sent it to me..not sure who it is though :D

-tk06-
11-20-2004, 08:13 PM
that guy looks like fred durst

dacent
02-02-2005, 04:08 AM
I believe in God and that Jesus was the son of God. that Jesus died on the cross for us.

maybe you dont believe in God but i thought id put alteast one thing up.

GeSuS_KRiST
02-02-2005, 04:29 AM
you know i used to be hard core anti religious but i just dont know any more.. but i still cant belive things that theres no proof of

Aero
02-02-2005, 08:01 AM
i beleive things that are not related to dominant religions....i&#39;m i normal?&#33;? lol

curve
02-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by ANTIC+Nov 19 2004, 09:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ANTIC @ Nov 19 2004, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seckzoner@Nov 18 2004, 04:21 PM
haha thats me...when ever i walk home from skating at nighttime...i just think about the most random things ever...i just completely zone out

for example this is one of my thought/theory&#39;s

no matter how clase u are to touching something, u can always go a little bit closer without touching it...bye the way...did u really read this...or is it nothing but a figment of ur imagination

and if u think that we are characters in a video game n some1 is controlling u...u will tell ur self that u wont listen to what the ppl controlling u say...but they are making u do that [/b][/quote]
just a little advice...if you claim to think deeply and want people to take you seriously, i suggest working on spelling and grammer. its rough to have a deep intelligent though interrupted by a few "u&#39;s" and "ur&#39;s".

cricket
02-02-2005, 07:45 PM
The never touching something is a math thereom or something.. i remember my teacher tried to teach us it... but i didn&#39;t listen.

My theory: Fuck everyone, do drugs.

Zealot
02-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by dacent@Feb 2 2005, 04:08 AM
I believe in God and that Jesus was the son of God. that Jesus died on the cross for us.

maybe you dont believe in God but i thought id put alteast one thing up.
word bro

THEPOSTWHORE5000
02-02-2005, 08:38 PM
i dont believe in god or any of that bullshit....its all fucking crap...people are just getting you to read these words to manipulate you to do what they want you to...first it will be praying...then singing...then eating their crazy cardboard shit that actually has drugs in it that makes you not able to think so they can turn you into a slave...but anyway, its such bullshit, all these stupid ass fucking christians...like, how the fuck can you believe all this stupid ass shit that was never proved at all, or even close to it? the fucking bible is not proof, anyone could have written it..i dont believe that anyone should put so much into their life that they don&#39;t even know if it will help them in the end...and why live your life so nicely and kind here when you dont fucking know if its gonna pay off? what the fuck is the point? your wasting your time if you do this religion bullshit...seriously...live your life and have fun with it...don&#39;t waste your time on this...if you want to be relaxed or relieved...smoke a blunt n put on some quasimoto dude...

Zealot
02-02-2005, 08:54 PM
then eating their crazy cardboard shit that actually has drugs in it that makes you not able to think so they can turn you into a slave

cardboard.. slaves?? what are you talkin about? whatever I&#39;m sure we could go on for pages...

Tony
02-02-2005, 10:00 PM
"god has no place in these walls, just like facts have no place in organized religion"

-super nintendo chalmers

MorfOne
02-02-2005, 10:02 PM
make yourself happy....
do what you wanna do...
fuck everyone else...
the end

infer one
02-02-2005, 10:40 PM
jesus walks...lalalalalalalalalala

cricket
02-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Organized religion is bullshit, but who ever came up with the idea of the bible sure is fucking smart.

Fucker&#39;s ruled the world for the longest time, and shit even now, they have more back then anything else.

3rdworld
02-02-2005, 10:48 PM
religion is the worst thing that ever happened to this world.
it has killed, persecuted and driven more people out of their homes than anything else.

and that people should dedicate their lifes to something that stands for all that amazes me.

satori....

cricket
02-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I wiish I kicked with Jesus though. Be mad drunk all the time.... show up with a bucket of water, be like "Hook it up homie"

infer one
02-02-2005, 10:50 PM
yeah its pretty wack...they say its to live a life with "morals" like i try not to masterbate alot, thats good enough right?...shit hope i dontgo to "hell"

cricket
02-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Religion is like morals. It&#39;s a way to live your life, being good and all that shit for stupid people. It&#39;s like, be good or else your will get punished, instead of Be good, because thats what people are supposed to do.

But of course, humans are fucking stupid and fuck it alll up.

PRAISE ALLAH&#33;

scary dreams
02-02-2005, 11:10 PM
I don&#39;t agree with religion and I don&#39;t believe it is necessary, we should learn to depend on ourselves to interpret signs, and god&#39;s words and such. I have no religion, but I believe in the bible. I believe in the Devil, and I believe in God. At the same time I believe in both, I also believe in Science. A major belief of mine is also to always try and do good, and that if you don&#39;t do good it will always come back to you. I also believe in an afterlife.

K, that&#39;s an overview. I don&#39;t have the need of going in to hardcore detail. But I think it&#39;s important that everyone respects everyone elses beliefs.

3rdworld
02-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by scary dreams@Feb 2 2005, 11:10 PM
But I think it&#39;s important that everyone respects everyone elses beliefs.
indeed&#33; but some people tend to have a hard time with that...

seckzoner
02-03-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Tony@Feb 2 2005, 10:00 PM
"god has no place in these walls, just like facts have no place in organized religion"

-super nintendo chalmers
hahahaha, that made me laugh out loud. good job tony.

no, tony, please dont get that good feeling inside, or else that would just be gay.........

_____JEKLROKS_____
02-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Ultraviolet gas emitted by human stressed trees

All trees, except the Ohio Buckeye tree, when in the presence of humans, emit a faint cloud of ultraviolet gasses. These UV gasses are visible when filmed with a special camera and are convincing proof of tree stress when humans are present.

The photos at left show the various amounts of UV gasses being emitted as a human walks nearby. Lumberjacks are familiar with this and know that it suggests that the tree they are working with will yield good useable wood.

Should you be walking in a forest and happen to see this type of gaseous emanation from a nearby tree, you should take cover immediately-- as the tree may fall on you&#33;

So when I am in my grow room am I scaring the hell outta my plants?

Tony
02-03-2005, 02:36 AM
trees also make a differant noise when they fall if nobody is around.

Cherubic Meekus
02-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Go to bed with an itchy arse, wake up with smelly fingers.

oh ho ho how immature am i

Alchohlics_Anonymous
02-05-2005, 07:07 PM
^very cherubic, very. but good info non the less.

cricket
02-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by 3rdworld+Feb 2 2005, 11:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rdworld @ Feb 2 2005, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scary dreams@Feb 2 2005, 11:10 PM
But I think it&#39;s important that everyone respects everyone elses beliefs.
indeed&#33; but some people tend to have a hard time with that... [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s stupid.

swich
02-05-2005, 08:02 PM
ok.......if god made everything.....then who made god???

cricket
02-05-2005, 08:03 PM
THAT WAS SO DEEP&#33; OMG OMG&#33;

fuckgraffFLIX
02-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by swich@Feb 5 2005, 08:02 PM
ok.......if god made everything.....then who made god???
god u idiot

tasor_tbc
02-06-2005, 01:19 AM
god is number 1&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

imported_JAMES_LIPTON
02-06-2005, 02:03 AM
A personal favorite...

"If you want to make God laugh, make plans..."

skrooeapatape
02-06-2005, 04:05 AM
jesus, cross, churches, bible = all CRAP&#33;&#33; (in regards to being more realted to the real "god" than anything else)

even religious peopel (a guy who wrote a book i just heard on the radio, came to conclusion that jesus didnt exist becasue of something lie how was just immitation from other religions etc.. (i used to think that there was a guy named jesus with a really attractive religion (ON HUAN MORALS)>>but thats all it is human instinct and we tie god to it

the only thing close to god in any religoin might be praying, but not over exagerating begging asking to solve every problem in your currwnt life.. just to know "its" there.. its all part of everytihn

sometimes its like nobaody stops to think that what if its just us for psycholgical reasons therefore convinvcing eachother that theres a god withg all sorts of benifts... and why do we nwad "god" to exiust...?? ill anser back with a better (at least equal ) counter argument...

im not saying "god" doesnt exist in this post, but addresing how i cant satnd these fucking nerds praying to JESUS worshipping a human in myth (wether he existed or not) taking so seriosly as if h was son of god or whtave

another topic

a question i wannt to ask you gus .. do you think we can have feelings WITHOUT having senses (at least sometime beore) ?? think and tell me, just little piec if puzzel of certain thing im trying to come up with,..

does anybody critisise famous philospheres/ its (there only human) if you know what they say you can have your own view and maybe better arguments against some of the things they say

anyone want to talk any subject aim down, if specify.. for funb blunt

bigbomba'
02-06-2005, 12:33 PM
we r all going to die in a nuclear war it will end up like termenator except it would be real&#33;

cricket
02-06-2005, 01:57 PM
I&#39;d be the firs to sell humanity out to the machines.

Fuck all of you guys, I want red eyes.

dcite
02-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by LongQuan@Nov 16 2004, 08:40 AM
This may not seem obviously connected to the art of wwriting but I believe it is so...

Post here with your ideas concerning life the universe and everything.

Here&#39;s a statement that I enjoyed considering when I was about 12 (most of you guys are young, innit):

"When you leave a room how can you, as an individual, be sure that the room you just left still exists?"

:huh:

Think about it (I don&#39;t want replys to this particular question I just want you to post your beliefs)

peace
yo i always think about the man
like if your not looking at a clock is it still moving,
or is anyone moving if your not in their view

skrooeapatape
02-06-2005, 03:51 PM
or whatever it is your looking at is only sense impressions.. berkely comes to mind what your taling about he said "to be is to be percieveed" as in if your not percieving it its onot there.. but he says god is always perciving so thats why its sudeenly there when you go back or other people see it.. pretty stupid.. the definition of an idealist is stupid.. all philosiphers are stupid to me, or maybe im just adressing that cause of their "smart" label, think for yourself.. maybe everything your thinkning in memory was only made recently and your memory tells you it was really how it was...

does the present exist more than the past does the past exist?

i wish i could share my theoires but ill probaly copyright them a few more times and do someithng with it thme first.. but just talk general for now i gauess..
dnubfo

LongQuan
02-06-2005, 05:12 PM
All really good stuff.

I think it&#39;s important to investigate your existence, your life.

Peace to all.

Jedi
04-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Feb 2 2005, 04:29 AM
you know i used to be hard core anti religious but i just dont know any more.. but i still cant belive things that theres no proof of
I just wanted to point out that a LOT of modern science is pure theory.. everything have to do with the atomic theory, such as protons, neutrons and electrons and everything like that has no evidance at all, except for a couple of obsucre experiments like passing particles through gold leaf and stuff.

just wanted to add that.

Alchohlics_Anonymous
04-10-2005, 09:06 PM
i always wonder if im the only one living. i know it may seem stupid to you considering your alive, but its weird. also, sometimes i wonder if everything is just a dream. but honestly where did everything come from? im not the deepest nor philisophical person, but i do think about this stuff alot.

slick dick willy
09-12-2005, 06:15 PM
heres my 2 cents:
people dont care if you die they will just
go on with there lives making dough, money,cream, mula.

so enjoy life and bomb thank you.

CIB
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
"When i see i forget, when i hear i remeber, when i do, i understand"

Dr. Coffee
09-13-2005, 09:22 PM
from here to infinity

to infinity and beyond&#33;

hahahahah coffees on drugs

southgate
09-17-2005, 04:09 PM
I HAVE A PHILOSOPHY AND THAT IS GRAFFITI ARTISTS ARE VERY CREATFUL PEOPLE... OUT OF ALL THE TIME SOMEONE HAS ON THEIR HANDS WHAT A WAY TO USE IT.. AT LEAST I&#39;M NOT A CRACKHEAD, KILLER OR CHILD MOLESTER.. I ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE REALIZE THAT GRAFFITI IS AN ART FORM AND WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THE CITY OF DETROIT AND SEE ALL THE GRAFFITI IT&#39;S A CULTURE... BACK 100 YEARS AGO OR MORE PEOPLE DIDN&#39;T HAVE CARS, TVS NOTHING AND NOW LOOK AT HOW SOCIETY IS.. 100 YEARS FROM NOW WILL SOCIETY EXIST.. I HOPE SO CAUSE GRAFFITI WILL BE OUT OF CONTROL THEN

skrooeapatape
09-17-2005, 04:34 PM
you talk about society as if your not part of it..

it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala
09-17-2005, 04:49 PM
...there are different forms of art?..

Jugga
09-17-2005, 05:04 PM
There are fine arts and practical arts...

dance is an art form..
painting is an art form...
The spoken word can also be considered art...

so.... YEEEE...

runci
09-17-2005, 05:18 PM
i regularly think about this just before i go to sleep..
i jus wonder what it was like before i was alive and what tis gonna be like when i die..
n i usually jus get carried awya n shit.. its pretty weird.. haha :lol:

Hektik-J
09-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Jugga@Sep 17 2005, 04:04 PM
dance is an art form..

Dancing is fun. i dance. ALOT. :D

09-17-2005, 05:43 PM
where is artcity?

09-17-2005, 05:44 PM
i wanna go to artcity but i dont know where it is....

-=J=-
09-18-2005, 01:06 PM
&#39;&#39;pain is weakness leaving the body&#39;&#39;

SIAH
10-03-2006, 02:14 AM
i believe that your life is founded on karma,what goes aound comes around, i used to be a very strict buddhist but i don&#39;t agree with a lot of the buddhist beliefs, i pretty much have my own religion which is a mix between christianity and buddhism...

Mute1
10-03-2006, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by &#045;=J=&#045;@Sep 18 2005, 12:06 PM
&#39;&#39;pain is weakness leaving the body&#39;&#39;
im surprised ive never heard that quote before...truer words were never spoken.

Ares_23us
10-03-2006, 09:36 AM
white power, i dont like the jews they stink taking all the white mans air

Oink.
10-03-2006, 10:16 AM
i dont beleive in anything and to the person above me your pathetic, Unless you where joking then thats funny shit..ahaha jk

myl
10-03-2006, 10:32 AM
time...i dont believe in time...time is just an idea, but as far as it being a real thing, then its not real at all

wotthefukisausername?
10-03-2006, 04:38 PM
every thing has a cause..... the big bang couldnt have been the begining of the universe because something would have had to have caused that......

except the FIRST CAUSE which is is the uncaused cause which is therefore GOD&#33;

fannypack uprock
10-03-2006, 04:46 PM
god = when people get stuck trying to explain things

nerdx
10-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by myl@Oct 3 2006, 09:32 AM
time...i dont believe in time...time is just an idea, but as far as it being a real thing, then its not real at all
agreed.

another thing, everything has a purpose. if its useless then its shit.
and recycling is good. mmkay.

fannypack uprock
10-03-2006, 05:00 PM
well. in regards to time. time is a very real concept. its the measure of movement and becomes evident through movement. its also represented through change. so in that sense its a very solid and interpretable idea. but i think the idea that you are saying you dont believe in is the dependancy our modern world has on such. everything is done by time or days instead of when they should naturally be done. date and time can be measured in many different manners so picking just one (especially if its not based on the moon or something) is just bringing people further away from their roots. fuck that shit.

RFI. SPit
10-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by fannypack uprock@Oct 3 2006, 03:46 PM
Haha.. damn right man.

nerdx
10-03-2006, 05:04 PM
pretty much what i was thinking.
basically time can be calculated but the dependency that everyone has on it is rediculous. i wish i lived in a society where we could just do things when we wanted and when we got around to it, insted of always worying about if we are on time, or if we are running too long.

on a nother note on time.
60 seconds in a minute
60 minutes in a hour
24 hours in a day.

why not 60?

another thing i was wondering bout.
say way back when, people only had first names im assuming. so who was the dude in my family that got to choose my last name? and whats to say that I cant create a new one and from now on all of my desendants will follow that name?

fannypack uprock
10-03-2006, 05:11 PM
on a basic level last names were a lot of the time created using things relevant to the familys hobbies or occupations. ie. smith (blacksmith) shoemaker (obvious) things of that nature.

ICK
10-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by RFI. SPit+Oct 3 2006, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RFI. SPit @ Oct 3 2006, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fannypack uprock@Oct 3 2006, 03:46 PM
Haha.. damn right man. [/b][/quote]
Ask me any question about his existance...

fannypack uprock
10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
what the fuck for? :huh:

ICK
10-03-2006, 07:10 PM
So I&#39;ll prove to you that he exists

myl
10-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by fannypack uprock@Oct 3 2006, 04:00 PM
well. in regards to time. time is a very real concept. its the measure of movement and becomes evident through movement. its also represented through change. so in that sense its a very solid and interpretable idea. but i think the idea that you are saying you dont believe in is the dependancy our modern world has on such. everything is done by time or days instead of when they should naturally be done. date and time can be measured in many different manners so picking just one (especially if its not based on the moon or something) is just bringing people further away from their roots. fuck that shit.
i mean...time is more so a thought, an idea that is divided into intervals used to measure the natural progression between events...gravity is really what kills us, not time...

fannypack uprock
10-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by ICK@Oct 3 2006, 05:10 PM
So I&#39;ll prove to you that he exists
well thats a nice thought but it aint gonna happen. try as you may, i just dont have the right kind of mind it takes to factor in &#39;god.&#39;

obsticle714
10-03-2006, 11:43 PM
if old ladies can put there i lost my dog signs all over city proprety how come i cant put my hello my name is stickers up lol i love that one my own philosophys i got tons of um but i dont feel like typin peace ... www.vandalsquad.com

swich
10-03-2006, 11:49 PM
the world will end in 2012....

SALVO
10-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Charlie Manson said it best. "The world is just one big fuck."

elcs
10-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by swich@Oct 3 2006, 10:49 PM
the world will end in 2012....
haha, im taking an international studies course on the society and culture of mexico and central america. thats the name of it too...really interesting. if the mayans were right...were fucked. :lol:

swich
10-04-2006, 12:00 AM
yeah man&#33; i know ive studied it...and its some pretty scary shit...
sumthing tells me they were right, so yeah were boned...lol

elcs
10-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by swich@Oct 3 2006, 11:00 PM
yeah man&#33; i know ive studied it...and its some pretty scary shit...
sumthing tells me they were right, so yeah were boned...lol
dude...im learning about mayan mythology right now. its awsome. i just read the popul vuh last week. learning about their technology and everything is mind blowing...

myl
10-04-2006, 12:06 AM
like how they had those temple things lined up perfectly with the sun and shit so when it rose they had their calendar with like the shadows made by it and shit or something like that...mad crazy dudes

Zealot
10-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by fannypack uprock@Oct 3 2006, 04:46 PM
If there wasn&#39;t a God there wouldn&#39;t be anything to explain.

elcs
10-04-2006, 12:11 AM
yea, its nuts. but then again, there are alot of old cultures that did cool calendar stuff like that. Man, i could talk so much about mayan and aztec culture, its so interesting. i dont wanna get into that...cuz thats not the point of the thread.

myl
10-04-2006, 12:12 AM
no...fannys right...

what did indians and ancient civilizations think rain was caused by? god
what about lightning? god
the sun? god
drought? god

since they didnt have the technology to find out what it really was they used their ignorance to create gods and godesses to please their quest for answers

find one concrete proof that god exists

Zealot
10-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Everything in the universe points to a God that created it.

elcs
10-04-2006, 12:32 AM
find proof that he doesnt exist. Welp there goes your argument huh&#33; religious discussions are pointless because:

1. Defending your point is dumb because you dont know that you are right.
2. None of this can be proven.
3. Nobody gets persuaded
4. Endless bitching ensues
5. I dont have a number five
6. Or a number six.

SALVO
10-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Lets all do tons acid, have orgies, and derive sexual pleasure from shooting and or stabbing people in their faces. I&#39;m tellin you man, the universe is just one big fuck.

myl
10-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Zealot@Oct 3 2006, 11:30 PM
back that up with facts zealot...

and elcs...im not the one who believes in god i have nothing to prove, zealot has everything to prove

elcs
10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by myl+Oct 3 2006, 11:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (myl @ Oct 3 2006, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zealot@Oct 3 2006, 11:30 PM

and elcs...im not the one who believes in god i have nothing to prove, zealot has everything to prove [/b][/quote]
hey duder, im just playin devils advocate here. But yea...you do have something to prove. athiests always say they dont need to prove anything. but come on...you have no reason why you dont believe in a god? thats just as dumb as believing in a god for no reason. either side needs to back it up with something. youre taking the easy way out. he cant prove god exists. you cant prove he doesnt exist. you guys are beating the deadest horse ever.

myl
10-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by elcs+Oct 3 2006, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Oct 3 2006, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by myl@Oct 3 2006, 11:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Zealot@Oct 3 2006, 11:30 PM

and elcs...im not the one who believes in god i have nothing to prove, zealot has everything to prove
hey duder, im just playin devils advocate here. But yea...you do have something to prove. athiests always say they dont need to prove anything. but come on...you have no reason why you dont believe in a god? thats just as dumb as believing in a god for no reason. either side needs to back it up with something. youre taking the easy way out. he cant prove god exists. you cant prove he doesnt exist. you guys are beating the deadest horse ever. [/b][/quote]
nope...im an agnostic atheist...i havent denounced the presense of god nor have i embraced it...i havent been provided with solid evidence for a god to exist so at the moment i dont have any reason to believe

elcs
10-04-2006, 12:46 AM
agnostics are lazy...chose one or the other my god

jk before people get pissy

myl
10-04-2006, 12:49 AM
haha

ill just quit while im ahead...goin to bed now

goodnight all

elcs
10-04-2006, 12:58 AM
wait...how can you be an agnostic athiest? that doesnt make sense...fuck it im goin to bed too.

Zealot
10-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by elcs+Oct 4 2006, 12:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs &#064; Oct 4 2006, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by myl@Oct 3 2006, 11:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Zealot@Oct 3 2006, 11:30 PM

hey duder, im just playin devils advocate here. But yea...you do have something to prove. athiests always say they dont need to prove anything. but come on...you have no reason why you dont believe in a god? thats just as dumb as believing in a god for no reason. either side needs to back it up with something. youre taking the easy way out. he cant prove god exists. you cant prove he doesnt exist. you guys are beating the deadest horse ever. [/b][/quote]
The debate between evolution and creation could go on forever. There are many facts for both sides. I can find you a ton of facts if you want but I suggest Darwin&#39;s black box by Biochemist Michael Behe as a starting point. Don&#39;t believe everything you hear in school.

Really what it comes down to is why are we here?
Assuming we did evolve out of nothing:
Ask yourself this... If humans and our enviroment evolved out of nothing, despite the immense mathematical improbability of it all. Why are you here? What is your purpose to living? Why do you have some 80 odd years to live?

edit*
here are some more Articles (http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/index.php?command=view&id=2640&program=CSC%20-%20Scientific%20Research%20and%20Scholarship%20-%20Science) in support of Intelligent design.

elcs
10-04-2006, 01:41 AM
some of the greats knew that alot of their theorys were bullshit in some regards...

"I remember well the time when the thought of the eye made me cold all over, but I have got over this stage of the complaint, and now small trifling particulars of structure often make me very uncomfortable. The sight of a feather in a peacock&#39;s tail, whenever I gaze at it, makes me sick." —*Charles Darwin, in Francis Darwin (ed.), The Life and Letters of Charles Darwin (1887), p. 296.

"Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved" Crick

Right...

this is a good website. for however shitty and unprofessional this site looks it brings up alot of good points and it site its sources which is a must for this kinda shit

some evolution facts: http://evolution-facts.org/Appendix/a13b.htm

the homepage:

http://evolution-facts.org/default.htm

NOMX
10-04-2006, 01:48 AM
well u guys keep lookin up at the sky for help and im just gonna be lookin at myself.

Malicious artist
11-26-2006, 07:24 AM
if you look into space and imagin shooting something into the airthat will never stop, it can never stop because space cannot have an ending because and ending is the seperation between 2 matters/ or seperating 2 territories so if somehting ends there has to be somehting behind it supporting that end.. there cant be. meaning the univerce is infinty. try and proove that wrong, think about it first though

[[-->FLiK<--]]
11-26-2006, 09:50 AM
:angry: Darwinism messed up the whole wide world&#33; People used Darwin&#39;s theory of evolution to make people believe that they were the best. I disagree with that because they used "psuedo-science" in order to have power and that&#39;s wrong. Because of darwinism, it led to racism, making others judge everyone. His theory was bullshit&#33; <_<

The 5th one
11-26-2006, 11:42 AM
how about evolution of sexes?

bird makes bird, cat makes cat, mous makes muse.....monkey makes human?

no..we didnt evolve from dust particles.

E-Terror
11-26-2006, 12:25 PM
evolution dosent happen overnight

its not like some furry bipedal mamal popped out a couple modern humans one day.

did you know that modern humans are more closely genetically related to chimpanzees than mice are to rats?

elcs
11-26-2006, 12:56 PM
edit motha fucka

elcs
11-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Malicious artist@Nov 26 2006, 07:24 AM
if you look into space and imagin shooting something into the airthat will never stop, it can never stop because space cannot have an ending because and ending is the seperation between 2 matters/ or seperating 2 territories so if somehting ends there has to be somehting behind it supporting that end.. there cant be. meaning the univerce is infinty. try and proove that wrong, think about it first though
what about the universe expanding...

http://hubblesite.org/reference_desk/faq/a...9&cat=cosmology (http://hubblesite.org/reference_desk/faq/answer.php.id=49&cat=cosmology)

Am I interperating wrong what you said?

sketch3
11-26-2006, 03:49 PM
i am triping soo much over wat mallisious artist just said,my hhead hurtz

PanDEMIC
11-26-2006, 08:02 PM
this is an amazing thread.

i always thought maybe if you went far enough out into space then you would eventually end up back where you started. kinda like in old video games like balloon fight when you would run off the screen to the left and end up at the right side of the screen again.

when im stoned i think about shit like this. like how insignificant human existence seems when you consider the size of the universe. or how its even possible for matter to exist at all. and how there is no explaination for anything that exists around us. how did it get here? where did it come from? is the universe actually located in any specific place corresponding to other universes? what the fuck is a black hole? what the fuck is an atom?&#33; how do atoms exist?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; and why?&#33;?&#33;

i often times scare the shit out of myself when pondering these things.

E-Terror
11-26-2006, 08:23 PM
atoms = energy

Alchohlics_Anonymous
11-26-2006, 08:24 PM
To beleive we are the only intelligent beings in the universe, is the most self centered and egotistical thing possible. The facts speak for themselves. Coming from a global point of veiw, the world wasnt always split up into continents, and whose to say the bible wasnt just created by some people to control society because they were tired of the theft, killings, and unfaithfulness that plagued their cities. No one on an "Everyday citizen level" honestly knows if theres other life out there, but dismissing it totally is stupid. The bible doesnt make any real remarks about history before that, nothing about cavemen, about dinosaurs, basically it doesnt state anything that would of been "exterior information" or "divine" seeing as how it only talks about events that would of been common knowledge or "plausible" in that time and gives a simple, unrational answer as to how we were made when modern science goes totally against that. And of course the christians or anyone else for that matter would use the "thats the devil talking" excuse against you in a discussion like this, but then you could say "You are one biased bitch" and shut them down like that. Im not saying religions bad, and that there isnt a god, but read up. I didnt go into nearly 5% of the amount of shit Ive read surrounding this topic, but what Im trying to say is, lose your prejudices, because if you keep a barrier up you will never see the truth or even be able to form your own opinion. Personally I beleive in some form of a god, but I really dont know what this "god" would be, or stand for.

Comments?

elcs
11-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Nov 26 2006, 08:23 PM
atoms = energy
an atom is a particle of matter not energy...

elcs
11-26-2006, 11:46 PM
screw double posts

Zealot
11-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Nov 26 2006, 09:24 PM
To beleive we are the only intelligent beings in the universe, is the most self centered and egotistical thing possible. The facts speak for themselves. Coming from a global point of veiw, the world wasnt always split up into continents, and whose to say the bible wasnt just created by some people to control society because they were tired of the theft, killings, and unfaithfulness that plagued their cities. No one on an "Everyday citizen level" honestly knows if theres other life out there, but dismissing it totally is stupid. The bible doesnt make any real remarks about history before that, nothing about cavemen, about dinosaurs, basically it doesnt state anything that would of been "exterior information" or "divine" seeing as how it only talks about events that would of been common knowledge or "plausible" in that time and gives a simple, unrational answer as to how we were made when modern science goes totally against that. And of course the christians or anyone else for that matter would use the "thats the devil talking" excuse against you in a discussion like this, but then you could say "You are one biased bitch" and shut them down like that. Im not saying religions bad, and that there isnt a god, but read up. I didnt go into nearly 5% of the amount of shit Ive read surrounding this topic, but what Im trying to say is, lose your prejudices, because if you keep a barrier up you will never see the truth or even be able to form your own opinion. Personally I beleive in some form of a god, but I really dont know what this "god" would be, or stand for.

Comments?
Did you read my last post in this thread? Check out that link to all those scientific peer reviewed articles. To classify anyone who does&#39;t believe all the evolution propaganda as "unable to see the truth" is ridiculous. The fact of the matter is that evolution has no real proof that makes it undeniabley true. Likewise with intelligent design. Except chossing to believe the later gives your life purpose as oppossed to living for nothing other than your own personal pleasure.

Check out a recent issue of Time. It has a good debate on the existense of God.

The 5th one
11-27-2006, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Nov 26 2006, 12:25 PM

its not like some furry bipedal mamal popped out a couple modern humans one day.

did you know that modern humans are more closely genetically related to chimpanzees than mice are to rats?
dude, just because we re close, doesnt mean we are the same, doesnt mean that we just evolved a chromosome to become human.

if you guys prefer to think that monkeys are your ancestors..go right ahead. you deny god exists, dont come asking for help on judgement day.

vegimite on white
11-27-2006, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by The 5th one+Nov 27 2006, 03:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The 5th one @ Nov 27 2006, 03:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@Nov 26 2006, 12:25 PM

dude, just because we re close, doesnt mean we are the same, doesnt mean that we just evolved a chromosome to become human.

if you guys prefer to think that monkeys are your ancestors..go right ahead. you deny god exists, dont come asking for help on judgement day. [/b][/quote]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/15-deep-wound-...-false-mp3.html (http://www.zshare.net/audio/15-deep-wound-youre-false-mp3.html)

eMJayBee
11-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Well I dont think this goes along with the whole evolution chit-chat, but I got this in a fortune cookie, "Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise" Don&#39;t know if this counts.....

E-Terror
11-27-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by elcs+Nov 26 2006, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Nov 26 2006, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@Nov 26 2006, 08:23 PM
atoms = energy
an atom is a particle of matter not energy... [/b][/quote]
how do you think atomic bombs and hydrogen fuel cells work? theyre both based off the fact that you can pull energy from atoms by seperating them. harnessing the charged particles in atoms. electrons, SEMI PERMIABLE MEMBRAINES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

E-Terror
11-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by The 5th one+Nov 27 2006, 03:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The 5th one @ Nov 27 2006, 03:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@Nov 26 2006, 12:25 PM

if you guys prefer to think that monkeys are your ancestors..go right ahead. you deny god exists, dont come asking for help on judgement day. [/b][/quote]
mutations in our "non-coding" DNA is what caused gene mutations in our favor to develop. look up microcephaly. theyve found that one of the major componants that we do have that chimpanzees dont is a section of non-coding DNA that produces double stranded RNA which destroys genes directly related to brain development and function. when theres inscription errors in humans where this dosent happen and that gene is never destroyed, we get something know as microcephaly, which causes your brain to be retarded in development and it only gets as big as a cimpanzee brain. the mutations causing this dsRNA to be produced in humans allowed our brains to get alot bigger than the chimps it it just took off from there. people = mutants&#33;

Genetics Update Conferance 06-07 ****&#33;

wiggahata
11-27-2006, 04:13 PM
aaaahright&#33; zo... i buhleev deez fingz r real, no dowt.

-da moon
-candy
-left foot
-air

evrytin elze, idk, cuz sheit be trippin zumdayz.

elcs
11-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by E&#045;Terror+Nov 27 2006, 03:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (E-Terror @ Nov 27 2006, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by elcs@Nov 26 2006, 11:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@Nov 26 2006, 08:23 PM
atoms = energy
an atom is a particle of matter not energy...
how do you think atomic bombs and hydrogen fuel cells work? theyre both based off the fact that you can pull energy from atoms by seperating them. harnessing the charged particles in atoms. electrons, SEMI PERMIABLE MEMBRAINES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
uh...yeah that is all true...but like I said...an atom is a particle of matter.

The statement:

atom = energy

is incorrect and you know it.

E-Terror
11-27-2006, 05:03 PM
psh, whateva

i do what i want

elcs
11-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I see where you are comming from...because energy can be released from the splitting of an atom...but the atom itself is not engery. The atom is the smallest form of matter...not energy

E-Terror
11-27-2006, 05:27 PM
i got confused because in chemistry youre mostly talking about charges and bonding in atoms and i guess thats why i connected atoms and energy

Alchohlics_Anonymous
11-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Zealot+Nov 27 2006, 01:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zealot @ Nov 27 2006, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alchohlics_Anonymous@Nov 26 2006, 09:24 PM
To beleive we are the only intelligent beings in the universe, is the most self centered andÂ* egotistical thing possible.Â* The facts speak for themselves.Â* Coming from a global point of veiw, the world wasnt always split up into continents, and whose to say the bible wasnt just created by some people to control society because they were tired of the theft, killings, and unfaithfulness that plagued their cities.Â* No one on an "Everyday citizen level" honestly knows if theres other life out there, but dismissing it totally is stupid.Â* The bible doesnt make any real remarks about history before that, nothing about cavemen, about dinosaurs, basically it doesnt state anything that would of been "exterior information" or "divine" seeing as how it only talks about events that would of been common knowledge or "plausible" in that time and gives a simple, unrational answer as to how we were made when modern science goes totally against that.Â* And of course the christians or anyone else for that matter would use the "thats the devil talking" excuse against you in a discussion like this, but then you could say "You are one biased bitch" and shut them down like that.Â* Im not saying religions bad, and that there isnt a god, but read up. I didnt go into nearly 5% of the amount of shit Ive read surrounding this topic, but what Im trying to say is, lose your prejudices, because if you keep a barrier up you will never see the truth or even be able to form your own opinion.Â* Personally I beleive in some form of a god, but I really dont know what this "god" would be, or stand for.

Comments?
Did you read my last post in this thread? Check out that link to all those scientific peer reviewed articles. To classify anyone who does&#39;t believe all the evolution propaganda as "unable to see the truth" is ridiculous. The fact of the matter is that evolution has no real proof that makes it undeniabley true. Likewise with intelligent design. Except chossing to believe the later gives your life purpose as oppossed to living for nothing other than your own personal pleasure.

Check out a recent issue of Time. It has a good debate on the existense of God. [/b][/quote]
I wasnt saying that at all.... I was just saying that some people cannot read between the lines. Read the little conclusion I included at the end.

JEDI-MASTER
07-21-2007, 03:52 AM
That, or a lot of people on here smoke weed.

FUCK YEA HAHAHA IM STONED AS HELL RIGHT NOW

toke_wdc
07-21-2007, 06:02 AM
^^ HAHA that made that guys day ^^

keep it to the herbal remedy thread....

BoRe-719-
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM
zealot, its really not that easy to answer wether or not were alone in the univers. the drake equation for life is so complex that it is infact possible that we are alone.

N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L
Where,
N = The number of civilizations in The Milky Way Galaxy whose electromagnetic emissions are detectable.
R* =The rate of formation of stars suitable for the development of intelligent life.
fp = The fraction of those stars with planetary systems.
ne = The number of planets, per solar system, with an environment suitable for life.
fl = The fraction of suitable planets on which life actually appears.
fi = The fraction of life bearing planets on which intelligent life emerges.
fc = The fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space.
L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.

----------------------------
on top of that youd need a planet with water, an active weather system (including lightning storms because electricity and water have been down to stimulate life and cell development)
ive completed my version of this eqaution and the number came to under 1. this means that from the evidience i used to complete it, it is remeakrable that even our planet, exists.

now i cant explain ufos, abductions and crop circles....i could be wrong.

ILuvHoodRats
07-23-2007, 08:44 PM
uh ... imma just go in another thread.

killtheugly
07-24-2007, 12:26 AM
me2 what the fuck is going on. heres my philosophy, if i cant grasp it, fuck it

From the Ground Up
07-24-2007, 12:30 AM
^^^agreed...not all of us have been to 'college'....did i spell that right?? ;)

killtheugly
07-24-2007, 12:33 AM
nice attempt at a smartass comment, but you fail.

Kruxos
07-24-2007, 01:02 AM
here...

There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything.

There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there is nothing left to do, and nothing else to pursue.

emel
07-24-2007, 01:05 AM
zealot, its really not that easy to answer wether or not were alone in the univers. the drake equation for life is so complex that it is infact possible that we are alone.

N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L
Where,
N = The number of civilizations in The Milky Way Galaxy whose electromagnetic emissions are detectable.
R* =The rate of formation of stars suitable for the development of intelligent life.
fp = The fraction of those stars with planetary systems.
ne = The number of planets, per solar system, with an environment suitable for life.
fl = The fraction of suitable planets on which life actually appears.
fi = The fraction of life bearing planets on which intelligent life emerges.
fc = The fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space.
L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.

----------------------------
on top of that youd need a planet with water, an active weather system (including lightning storms because electricity and water have been down to stimulate life and cell development)
ive completed my version of this eqaution and the number came to under 1. this means that from the evidience i used to complete it, it is remeakrable that even our planet, exists.

now i cant explain ufos, abductions and crop circles....i could be wrong.

FORMULERRR= A +B =C
^^^^this whole post^^^^= C

A=BULL
B-SHIT

dreddysocks
07-24-2007, 04:54 PM
"Cogito Ergo Sum"
-I Think Therefore I am

G-Fat
07-24-2007, 05:08 PM
milk, milk lemonade, round the corner fudge is made.

inspired.

BoRe-719-
07-24-2007, 06:47 PM
FORMULERRR= A +B =C
^^^^this whole post^^^^= C

A=BULL
B-SHIT

that equation is used by scientists around the world. shut the fuck up.

variousnames
07-24-2007, 06:49 PM
" I Write , Therefore I Am"

emel
07-24-2007, 10:27 PM
that equation is used by scientists around the world. shut the fuck up.

are you a scientist?
did you figure out that shit personally?
NO
so dont rely on some fuckin scientists that you dont know.

scientist is just a title, you dont KNOW ALL those people..
believe what you come up with yourself about YOUR life and not about what your told...

killtheugly
07-24-2007, 10:49 PM
bs philosophy - if you express your e-pinion, youll get talked shit upon no matter what

emel
07-24-2007, 10:50 PM
nice sig killtheugly

technique?

killtheugly
07-24-2007, 10:53 PM
z one and only

-GEKS-
07-24-2007, 11:03 PM
oo i got one

ya kno how every fraction can be made smaller, divided in half?
forever?
well, then when yoo drop a ball off a cliff, the distance gets divided by half every second or w/e, shooldnt it never toch the bottom?

o.O

killtheugly
07-24-2007, 11:06 PM
thats dumb

-GEKS-
07-24-2007, 11:08 PM
:(

The_Sheep
07-24-2007, 11:17 PM
oo i got one

ya kno how every fraction can be made smaller, divided in half?
forever?
well, then when yoo drop a ball off a cliff, the distance gets divided by half every second or w/e, shooldnt it never toch the bottom?

o.O

talk about shoot and miss, jus cause the distance to the ground can be divided infinitely doesnt change the fact that the ball is gonna hit the fucking ground...:rolleyes:

capo93
07-24-2007, 11:47 PM
but in your mind it makes sense... he sees it as the ball dropping half the distance and then getting cut in half... afterwards traveling to the top of the next half and so on and so forth

...Syerf
07-25-2007, 01:58 AM
numbers are infanite. the hight of the ball from the ground is not.

killtheugly
07-25-2007, 02:52 AM
if you believed in that enough dont you tihnk you wouldve tried jumping off a building. common sense kicking in...

killtheugly
07-25-2007, 02:52 AM
if you believed in that enough dont you tihnk you wouldve tried jumping off a building. common sense kicking in...?

Ume
07-25-2007, 03:27 AM
numbers are infanite. the hight of the ball from the ground is not.
the most simple and to the point thing so far said to that question.

not really philosophy but more of a joke paradox.
if toast always lands butter side down, and cats land on there feet, put them together and it should levitate on the ground no? haha this is jokes, it's just funny to think about.
Buttered Cat Paradox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttered_cat_paradox)

reka one
07-25-2007, 12:32 PM
i've came up with so many philosophies while high but only to forget them the next day

dreddysocks
07-25-2007, 12:43 PM
none of this is acctually philosophy but i guess its kinda interesting, somebody say something really deeply and intellectually stimulating

sketch3
07-25-2007, 12:47 PM
if a tree falls in the woods will it sound like one hand clapping or a chickin hatching befor an eggg... best i could cum up with dreddy socks

urbanpirate
08-01-2007, 06:49 PM
i always had the thought in the back of my head after this "self-god" religion--=--- How do i know this whole universe wasnt made for me and that the guy standing next to me actually has free will and individual thought .. and another one.- how do i know everything actually exists, as if everthing i looked at was a simulation or a program or something and if i were to turn around at the wrong moment nothing would be there? ya know?

alive
08-01-2007, 06:54 PM
i dunno abt alla u, but i read all the articles on artcrimes a loooong time ago, but i just reread this, and i think its a great article. its not really philosophy, its more abt the sociology of graffiti, but i thought id post it here neway for those who have missed it.

http://www.graffiti.org/faq/esposito.html

meetermaid
08-01-2007, 08:58 PM
i've came up with so many philosophies while high but only to forget them the next day

ditto..which is why i try to write shit down when i get a high-inspiration. it's hilarious to look at it the next day and try to decipher it..

Kruxos
08-01-2007, 09:04 PM
i always had the thought in the back of my head after this "self-god" religion--=--- How do i know this whole universe wasnt made for me and that the guy standing next to me actually has free will and individual thought .. and another one.- how do i know everything actually exists, as if everthing i looked at was a simulation or a program or something and if i were to turn around at the wrong moment nothing would be there? ya know?

i think about that all the time. thats a good one.

MAST
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
when i tripped last week, i watched a scanner darkly, and all i could think about is how humans are the only animals on this earth that are in need of entertainment. i mean, every animal goes about their every day life with a set purpose that they just know from the start. sometimes casual entertainment ensues. but humans have just gone astray from all of that and just live to be entertained.

this theory proved itself more when we went down to this park by my house, and just sat there staring at a pond, talking about how we wish we could be doing something entertaining. when you're not being entertained or doing work that you choose to do, you have absolutely nothing to do.

you don't have a set purpose. our original purpose is to eat, sleep, and fuck, and some people just choose not to do some of those, because we are intelligent animals with minds large enough to make complicated choices, which some use for the better, and some use for the worse.

which has led most of us to shit. we just don't know how to rightly use our intelligence. or is there even a right way?

and how the fuck did will smith take a cab from west philly to bel air?

ODonthesetrees
08-02-2007, 09:12 PM
the most simple and to the point thing so far said to that question.

not really philosophy but more of a joke paradox.
if toast always lands butter side down, and cats land on there feet, put them together and it should levitate on the ground no? haha this is jokes, it's just funny to think about.
Buttered Cat Paradox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttered_cat_paradox)
itd jsut spin around over and over in the air haha

ODonthesetrees
08-02-2007, 09:14 PM
i think about that all the time. thats a good one.
same, i always htink of that and it freak me out casue then ill get into, do i actually evne look like this or is this whole thing im seeing just my mind knowing all, and my mind made up all this info and some random image tells me these things everyday...and im actaully not a thing but an idea...thougth abotu this alot when i was trippign and broke myself down into all these aspects of humanity, each one represneting a different "group" or mindset...then i started to believe i was the greatest thign there is and the only thing even more and all the time ill be doign somethign and whenever im right, which seems to happen altot in my family i always htink its true and i get flashbacks

-ShAmEE-
08-03-2007, 06:08 PM
always found this one scary. we live on a world, but we are surround by nothin, which is space. space gose on and on but if it goes on and on what does it go on and on to? it has to go somewhere. people say space is expanding but to where. and if space is nothin, then why do we extist living in a world.

Lion
08-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Anyone ever seen "What the bleep do we know"? It talks about, philosophies with quantum physics and they talk to mystics and stuff. But they address how we create reality. Like when Columbus (AKA Stupid Fuck) was going to Jamaica the natives didnt see his boat. They just saw the waves his boats made because they didnt know a ship like that could exist. So a shaman would go out everyday and just look at the ocean, until one day he finally saw the ship, and told everyone and then they saw it because they trusted him so much.

Lion
08-03-2007, 08:40 PM
when i tripped last week, i watched a scanner darkly, and all i could think about is how humans are the only animals on this earth that are in need of entertainment. i mean, every animal goes about their every day life with a set purpose that they just know from the start. sometimes casual entertainment ensues. but humans have just gone astray from all of that and just live to be entertained.

this theory proved itself more when we went down to this park by my house, and just sat there staring at a pond, talking about how we wish we could be doing something entertaining. when you're not being entertained or doing work that you choose to do, you have absolutely nothing to do.

you don't have a set purpose. our original purpose is to eat, sleep, and fuck, and some people just choose not to do some of those, because we are intelligent animals with minds large enough to make complicated choices, which some use for the better, and some use for the worse.

which has led most of us to shit. we just don't know how to rightly use our intelligence. or is there even a right way?

and how the fuck did will smith take a cab from west philly to bel air?

They do seek out entertainment. Mainly in the form of psychoactive plants.

Lion
08-03-2007, 08:49 PM
none of this is acctually philosophy but i guess its kinda interesting, somebody say something really deeply and intellectually stimulating

This is a Rasta Mans story...That which has always been. That which has been hidden purposely so that one cannot see the founding premise and laws that are the first covenant of the ruling force of creation. This time, the issue shall revolve bringing forth the truth that black is all, everything is everything so black everything is God everything is love this is all a circle to return to the revolution that never stops and though it is constantly fought it can never be beat. In the beginning was Jah. The source of power of life. Even up to this morning all life begins with darkness the essence of Jah is black absorbing all. The root of all. No beginning no ending infinite. I'm telling you out of black came all things, every seed in all of us.CONTINUED BELOW

Lion
08-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Many have been murdered for exposing liars and copycats as well as those who spoke the truth; that these truths werent discovered or invented, the theories and ideas are works of ANCIENTCY.
Black power, black holes, black energy, string theory, ether theory, "God Particle", as well as the Zodiac are all the REAL-IZATIONS of Ancient peoples and cultures.
Most people think RACIALLY when subjects of Blackness arises, unless comducted by scientists, most seem absent of a NON PARTIAL mind frame, let us remember black is not a color. BLACK IS ABSORPTION OF ALL COLORS, ABSORPTION OF ALL.

I could credit many scholars and scientist with explanations, I don't care to do so because they are not the originators of black and it's power.

Explore the nature of nature law of earth as it is in ZION

Why am I telling you this? Because you should know why the military, police, judges, funerals, and priests all dress in black. From the top of their pyramid to the soles of their feet, secretly the western worlds knows black is the head corner stone, and they don't want you to know. They want you to fear.

Fixed on the light the Black became secondary, yet Black is the most dominant and permanent force on earth and is the color of the solar system, eventually there would be a return , everywhere black has been it will be again. This is the revolution that like black encompasses all, it now becomes the God revolution, the LOVE revolution!
Black has the same definitions as JAH(God) and love. If black, Jah and love have reason for being with humanity, it must have reason with original man and woman. Now in our Blood....our oringinal positions are called upon, in order to preserve respect, the survival of our garden depends on our mother and father process. OUR PARENTS R GRAND

Jah black love formed the dirt of Ethiopia to create the flesh and bones of our one great grandparent.

Revolution is survival. Though eternal, we have a survival crisis due to the situation of how together we prepair and repair.

I was before light left dark, before wrong left righ, before evil left good.

Behind any revolutional change is the love of progress. Our desire for the future and now is forwrdn collectivly to establish globally a mindset on all is one and one is all. Completion of awareness of the bottom to top. Supporting the first to last.

Long before their was a devil, I never left black, I have and always will be ONE IN ZERO. I AM(ie. balance, highest to lowest, Balance is the message.)

I have a job to do. We have a position to take. Its the same all oer the universe; be at one with it. Perfect Balance.

WE
MUST
ORGANIZE
WE
MUST
CENTRLIZE

In the first book of the Torah(old testament)titled in Latin, Genesis, in its first word in its original text says RASIT. Rasit is the ancient Indi-Kush term for the Wisdom of the Head that is the source. Next is the statement out of the darkness came water, then earth then light upon it.
Interestingly none deny this order from modern to ancient science. It is more that words of a story...It is the cycle of creation.
In all of life, first the intent in born in darkness which then finds water seperating itself into matter to recognize light.
From the roots of the earth into the womb of mothers, everyseed begins life in the same way and order. Black to where we were, are, and will be.

Woman is the likeness of man. Man is the likeness of Jah. Both Man and woman are the likeness and image of JAH. The we is us as one. In one we still are...That we are...ALWAYS ONE.

A tree without roots falls. This is why black is feared and Africans denied of Birth rite. It to is in Genesis, why the ancient black, Ethiopian is hidden agrees with science and history(lucy) First man and woman are Ethiopian Kushites.

No nation can claim, or has claimed that the black man child and humanity was born from them.
Before DNA, we kew and all FELT the truth, And I doubt any NATION will say they birthed Africa, Remember Africa has always said the whole Earth comes from her blood and of her dirt. Mankind has forgotten what that means...So the circle brings back her people, Kush means BLACK for a reason, as well as HEM, mistranslated to "HAM", that reason is to cite, respect what is the blessing that cant be cursed!!

Modern thoughts are not invented, political, religious, and artistic importance on the sun is central in systems of SORCERY. Influencing the present day, so called "INTELACTUALS" Deny omnipresence basing control in developed dogmas. Post white supremacists and sex worshipers spawned the story of "Lucifer" exposing the desires of knowledge on Earth....That story is the story Osiris and Isis, later adapted into the Latin term "Lucifer", Bearer of Light.

This war between 2 kingdoms and states of mind escalated into a SPIRITUAL WAR that is still being fought. The fight of the source of life.

SUN worship is the most common form of Ancient worship of pagans across the world, linked with the love of GOLD and of SHINY THINGS, sex worship and of the notion of Lighter skin to more Godly.

RASTA SEY MO FIRE!!!

London, Germany, Washington DC and the Vatican in Italy all have the obelisk in front of them highest ruling building. Even on the dollar bill there is evidence of Egyptian SUN WORSHIP. Kingdoms across the world thru time, sacrifice, Raise and worship the sun entrenched with sex innuendo. The name "Bible" can be linked to a sex goddes 'Isous' being the Greek sex nymph is directly linked to the Latin replacement "Jesus". Christ "Crestos" Roman SUN diety was the choice for the last name.

To exalt their sun god, later Constantine, a sun worshiper, changed the Judea-Christian sabbath to sunday. The cross is also an Egyptian sun symbol, and Christians indeed worship the Son. Though put into a image of man, they lightened his skin to white, hair to gold, eyes to blue and put a sun behind His and many other heads to exalt that they are of the sun, just to top it off the church lies and said he was put on a cross, that now millions wear, not known it is a clear symbol of DEATH, INVASION and SUN WORSHIP. The name CHURCH is a PAGAN God "Kirk". Christmas (DEC.25) is an old sun worship holiday, because it is the darkest day of the year. It is also the day where the sun is closest to the Earth. The sun has its divinity, but to place it above the nest that the sun sits is foolish. Through energy mankind brings the sun closer, the burn is the judgement. Burnt men are Solar Men.

Lion
08-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Earth, Man and Woman are not in harmony, and life forever is, when we can be who we need to be as ONE. If we cannot see that cities, factories and corporations are separating and disconnecting the fabric of our physical enviroment from ourselves, we will be left dismayed at an angered living planet. Jah works through the Might and Power of Man and Woman as One. Babylon wants bastard youth, so that they can whore the woman and children. This is a sex driven system where boys dont grow into men, and women are made into prostitutes, it is the youth who suffer. This is why sons pay for their fathers sins, the earth feels the weight of its lack of parental order.

Its up to us now,
The pollution has
Engulfed us, Robbing
From future, Rasta Ancient
Love forward FORIVA, Now we rise
From the dumps to take our rightful place

In this time The King of Kings calls all people to hear to the law, the Marriage of the Lion and Lamb is realization of Ivine balance, also the reminder that Ethiopia and Judah is still in it's original is still ready and is guiding the Earth to know and love it's self. The Black Ethiopian is the stone the religion refuses, yet the Black Nations contribution is the Head Capstone.

From theories about lifes continuous spirals and circles to the artistic and mathematic patterns that we use daily, there is a REoccuring theme. The theme is the circle. All ancient people have a similar number system, the ZERO at the beginning as a circle in the Western world is attributed to Arab(Yemeni) scholars, whom were Islamic, though there is massive evidence to support that the ZERO is the foundation concept of mankind. Study of Buddhism will reveal quickly with the knowlege of the ZERO and its meaning that it is the premise of their 'nothing'. That is why they reject the notion of being classed as Atheists.

Many Pagans by definition are not. Once anyone finds that every thing is everything, that Jah is one in all, the moment ONE can identify one is all or a unified force of life, one cannot be Pagan! Worship in sects and seperation are systemic divisions that phsically divide those who love our collective unity with and of ONE are HURTING more than helping.

Undisputed is the revolution of the Earth, Sun, Moon, Seasons, Habits and solutions are ever present. retuning is something greater, the ORIGINAL program of millions of years of genetic Remebraces and the return of the source of THE ORIGINAL PROGRAM.--BLACK--

This is a new day, there is no limit to the greatness of Jah, our past and future. Now is the time to stay in touch with our inna higha vision. A vision where peace and Justice walk hand in hand, where liberation and repatriation sing together!! When the nations of each stretch forth thier fingers, the world will find their Birth rite that we together share.

WHERE DOES ONE END AND ZERO BEGIN? ONE IS ZERO AND ZERO IS ONE.

All the elements of Zero Black, Jah, Love encompasses us. Know your self, ONE will see ONE and that where ONE begins and ends. SELAH

I'm going to take you deeper now you know of I foundation, no fiction, what must we achieve and how, is where we travel is this picture....REALITY

The trinity is a full length reason'n at this time I say this, the Earth is Jah and the fullness thereof we recieve our due. The earth has lost respect for mankind as mankind has for her. Now she is changing, so must we.

We must educate ourselves and encourage ourselves to shape and determine our own destiny. To honor patience as a being defendn faith. Earth and the heavens await upon the children of man to live up to our need to preserve and nuture. This is the global healing; setting a side defferences to achieve a great common aspiration. The aspiration to live in harmont by reaching a international moral code that is all ready written in our heart and mind. We are never forsaken without redemption. Rasta redemption is the cry to the creator that has been answered. He heard our calls, and though we suffer, BEHOLD; WEEP NOT..THE CONQUERING LION OF JUDAH HAS PREVAILED. Redemption time is NOW it is Free and open wide

Lion
08-03-2007, 08:57 PM
some more stuff

the TRUTH of the MUSHROOM and CHRIST'S MASS

Modern Christmas traditions are based on ancient mushroom-using shamans.

Although most people see Christmas as a Christian holiday, most of the symbols and icons we associate with Christmas celebrations are actually derived from the shamanistic traditions of the tribal peoples of pre-Christian Northern Europe.

The sacred mushroom of these people was the red and white amanita muscaria mushroom, also known as "fly agaric." These mushrooms are now commonly seen in books of fairy tales, and are usually associated with magic and fairies. This is because they contain potent hallucinogenic compounds, and were used by ancient peoples for insight and transcendental experiences.

Most of the major elements of the modern Christmas celebration, such as Santa Claus, Christmas trees, magical reindeer and the giving of gifts, are originally based upon the traditions surrounding the harvest and consumption of these most sacred mushrooms.

The world tree

These ancient peoples, including the Lapps of modern-day Finland, and the Koyak tribes of the central Russian steppes, believed in the idea of a World Tree. The World Tree was seen as a kind of cosmic axis, onto which the planes of the universe are fixed. The roots of the World Tree stretch down into the underworld, its trunk is the "middle earth" of everyday existence, and its branches reach upwards into the heavenly realm.

The amanita muscaria mushrooms grow only under certain types of trees, mostly firs and evergreens. The mushroom caps are the fruit of the larger mycelium beneath the soil which exists in a symbiotic relationship with the roots of the tree. To ancient people, these mushrooms were literally "the fruit of the tree."

The North Star was also considered sacred, since all other stars in the sky revolved around its fixed point. They associated this "Pole Star" with the World Tree and the central axis of the universe. The top of the World Tree touched the North Star, and the spirit of the shaman would climb the metaphorical tree, thereby passing into the realm of the gods. This is the true meaning of the star on top of the modern Christmas tree, and also the reason that the super-shaman Santa makes his home at the North Pole.

Ancient peoples were amazed at how these magical mushrooms sprang from the earth without any visible seed. They considered this "virgin birth" to have been the result of the morning dew, which was seen as the semen of the deity. The silver tinsel we drape onto our modern Christmas tree represents this divine fluid.

Reindeer games

The active ingredients of the amanita mushrooms are not metabolized by the body, and so they remain active in the urine. In fact, it is safer to drink the urine of one who has consumed the mushrooms than to eat the mushrooms directly, as many of the toxic compounds are processed and eliminated on the first pass through the body.

It was common practice among ancient people to recycle the potent effects of the mushroom by drinking each other's urine. The amanita's ingredients can remain potent even after six passes through the human body. Some scholars argue that this is the origin of the phrase "to get pissed," as this urine-drinking activity preceded alcohol by thousands of years.

Reindeer were the sacred animals of these semi-nomadic people, as the reindeer provided food, shelter, clothing and other necessities. Reindeer are also fond of eating the amanita mushrooms; they will seek them out, then prance about while under their influence. Often the urine of tripped-out reindeer would be consumed for its psychedelic effects.

This effect goes the other way too, as reindeer also enjoy the urine of a human, especially one who has consumed the mushrooms. In fact, reindeer will seek out human urine to drink, and some tribesmen carry sealskin containers of their own collected piss, which they use to attract stray reindeer back into the herd.

The effects of the amanita mushroom usually include sensations of size distortion and flying. The feeling of flying could account for the legends of flying reindeer, and legends of shamanic journeys included stories of winged reindeer, transporting their riders up to the highest branches of the World Tree.

QUICK FACTS:

THE MUSHROOM IN QUESTION IS RED AND WHITE--SANTA IS RED AND WHITE

THEY GROW UNDER FIR AND EVERGREEN TREES--HENCE THE 'LITTLE GIFTS' WE PUT UNDER THE TREE

THE CHIMMNEY IS LIKE THE FIRE OF DIGESTION 'SANTA' GOES DOWN

WE MAKE OUR HOUSES ALL COLORFUL, BRIGHT, FLASHING LIGHTS, IN SHORT, 'TRIPPY' EVERY YEAR

THE MUSHROOMS WAS CONSIDERED 'BORN OF A VIRGIN' FOR THEY COULD NOT FIND THE SEEDLINGS, FOR MUSHROOM IS BORN OF SPORES.

IF ONE ATE THIS MUSHROOM IS WAS INDEED THEIR 'LAST SUPPER' FOR ONE DID IN FACT 'DIE' AND WAS REBORN, RESURRECTED. THEY WERE FROM HERE ON, NEVER THE SAME AGAIN

THE MUSHROOM LOOKS LIKE 'UNLEAVENED BREAD' OR 'HEAVENLY MANNA' WHEN DRIED

THIS MUSHROOM DOES TURN 'WATER INTO WINE' WHEN STEEPED IN WATER AND DRUNK

THE GURUS OF INDIA AND BEYOD USED TO TAKE THE MUSHROOM AND GIVE THEIR PISS (ENUFF OF MY PISS TALK ALREADY HEH?)--THEN THE STUDENTS WOULD 'TRIP' AND SEE THE GURU AS SO POWERFUL THAT EVEN HIS PISS HAD GODLY POWER--THIS WAS USED OF COURSE FOR BOTH GOOD ENLIGHTENING AND CONTROLING PURPOSES.......

THE SACRED COWS IN HINGU MYTHOLOGY SUDDENLY MAKES SENSE, BEING THAT THE OTHER MUSHROM, PSILOCIBIN GROWS ON THEIR DUNG--DUNG IS STILL SACRED TO THIS DAY, THOUGH MANY HAVE LONG FORGOTTEN WHY....

KRSNA AND SIVA BEING BLUE-BLACK JUST AS THE PSILOCIBIN MUSHROOM....

THOUGHT TO BE THE 'SOMA' OF THE GODS IN THE VEDAS, NO DOUBT....

svker
08-04-2007, 01:26 AM
My Philosophy hum....
I'm Living Mathematics, Master of Self, A Poor Righteous Teacher a 5%'er.
"The Original Man is First I like to say Peace to the Gods and Earths."

killtheugly
08-04-2007, 02:28 AM
i want whatever lions tripping on..

Lion
08-04-2007, 06:46 PM
"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell?

The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King").

The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and --- ironically --- the Prince of Darkness.

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/Jaagah/sun.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and it is hilarious to Baba how the Christian or the perversions thereof get so angry when one denies an 'evil' satan...why? If their God is 'All" then why get angry, I ask?

the reason is they NEED this illusion to further perpetuate their illusions....they need an adversary, an opposite; it makes it easier to spilt, conquor, divide, stereotype, and the rest. It gives their JE-ZEUS something to do, to stand for...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/bomshiva/sat.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

BAPHOMET

Baphomet is another late correlation to the devil, satan, lucifer by the zealots. Anything that was not approved by the Kings, and the priest, was labeled satanic. I have already shed light on the origin, well one origin of the word "devil" in my poem "forbidden fruit" It is said that DEVIL came from DEVA, and this is a name for the Goddess in india; the christian missionaries labeled them evil, and thus DEVA WORSHIPPERS became DEVIL WORSHIPPERS. Padre Engo, the "last Divine Messenger", states that SATAN comes from and African correlation SUT, meaning "Black" and sheds further light.

http://www.myspace.com/engo777

read his works for more enlightenment upon this subject.

LOOKING Closer at the photo of BAPHOMET, one can see the MARRIAGE of duality; one hand it pointing 'above' whilst the other 'below'; the apparently 'male' deity has the breast of a woman; the twin serpents coming from its groin shows the dualistic nature of creation; also the feminine moon is present; the goat head represetns the 'grotesque' upon a 'beautiful' body; the 5 point star also correlates with the DIVINE feminine archetype.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/bomshiva/buddha.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

The true Lucifarian is one who is a threat to the establishement, ie. Yahusa, Buddha, Mohammad, Osho, the vodouist and the branches and yes, even the Rastafarian. It is such mystic ones that shed LIGHT upon the LIES of darkness. We are seen as a as "evil" by the Powerholders because by opening the eyes of the masses, the very foundation and comfort of the preachers and politicians are in great jeopardy. So of course, the church says "stay away from Lucifer," for I will lift the Veil, and the Pope's Skirt while I am at it..

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/bomshiva/lazaros.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

LUCIFER IS LEGBA IN MANY SCHOOLS. He, who is actually the MARRIAGE of masculine and feminnine principles, hence adrogenous, brings Us truth through the dualistic nature of human exitence. He constantly shows how the "good" is hidden within the "bad" and vice versa throughout our lives...constantly giving us a chance to dispell ignorance and overcome the duality of SACRED AND PROFANE...He shows Us freedom by doing whatever he wishes, even if it seems perverted, queer, evil, malicious, and the rest. This is not to say that we shall do these things, but to see and witness the fact that "good" and 'bad" is relative and dependent upon the eye of the beholder. To truly know the concept of legba and his caminos is to know the freedom of SELF...

So let the truth be known.

Ayibobo, ase` alafia, Nsala Malekum.

Baba

Lion
08-04-2007, 06:49 PM
human apes accidentally discovered the joys and wonders of taking hallucinogenic drugs, and thats what lead to eventual development of us -- homo sapiens. According to this bold theory, we have stoned apes to thank for the development of modern man, the human ego, and our current, highly developed self-reflective consciousness.This is the theory of the late ethnobiologist Terence McKenna, who makes an extremely compelling case for his stoned-ape theory is his marvelously well-written book, Food of the Gods.McKenna contends that somewhere in the distant mists of the past, certain hominids stumbled upon mushrooms containing the powerful psychoactive drug, psilocybin. Assuming the mushroom were merely a tasty food, the hominids discovered that they were much more -- when they ingested them, their minds expanded, evolved and innovated, and most important of all, became self-reflective. In other words, for the first time, and animal could recognize itself as a unique individual within the vast pantheon of nature.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/bomshiva/shroom.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

ANCIENT MESOPETAMIAN ARTIFACTS DEPTICTING MUSHROOMS AS GOD LIKE ENTITIES...
They discovered that higher mental concepts were possible. McKenna writes:The evolutionary breakouts that led to the appearance of language and, later, writing are examples of fundamental, almost ontological, transformations of the hominid line. Besides providing us with the ability to code data outside the confines of DNA, cognitive activities allow us to transmit information across space and time.McKenna notes that significant evolutionary development in most species needs a minimum of a million years, and more often, tens of millions of years. Yet, the emergence of modern human from primate ancestors, happened in fewer than three million years. That included an astoundingly rapid increase in brain size, and also sophisticated social and cultural behaviors.Natural psychoactive chemicals may not only have expanded the minds of proto-humans, but also triggered key mutations that caused sudden and rabid increase in brain size. Additionally, psychotropic mushrooms induce key behaviors in those who eat them -- increased visual acuity, a higher sex drive, stronger physical stamina, and most importantly, access to higher levels of thought. All of these factors would have helped them outcompete, outbreed and springboard ahead of other primate species.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/bomshiva/shroom2.gif (http://photobucket.com/)
ADAM AND THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT; THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE

Its interesting to note that the kind of mushroom with the most psilocybin, stropharia cubensis, grows best in cattle dung. That means that as humans grew smarter, they eventually were able to domesticate cattle, which in turn provided more manure, which was excellent for growing more mushrooms.McKenna suggested there was a symbiotic relationship between human beings and mushrooms. The mushrooms provided humans with transcendent consciousness, and in return, humans learned to cultivate them, and part of that process was the successful domestication of livestock -- which provided even more food and stability for human beings.McKenna goes even further, and boldly (or perhaps wildly) suggests that there is much more to hallucinogenic mushrooms than meets the eye. He posits that psychoactive chemicals in mushrooms may be nothing less than a kind of plant consciousness and that by ingesting such plants, human ancestors tapped into it and joined with that plant consciousness. McKenna also suggests that this was our planets method of developing or uplifting the planet as a whole into one mass being of higher consciousness -- Gaia.Food of the Gods is a book that goes far beyond McKenna theory of drug-assisted evolution -- he also explores with sharp insight mankinds long relationship with drugs of all kinds, from mushrooms and cannabis, to our moderns obsession with hard drugs like alcohol, cocaine -- and soft drugs, like caffeine, nicotine and even refined white sugar.Whatever you think of McKennas ideas -- which are controversial to say the least -- I strongly recommend his book to anyone with an open mind and who enjoys extremely creative suggestions that pertain to human evolution.

full article: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=70443

gangster G
08-17-2011, 10:13 PM
this post is made of anti lulz

xoxo

anti lulz turtle
http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/images/c/cc/Antilolzturtle.gif

PulseWithLife
08-18-2011, 06:52 AM
always found this one scary. we live on a world, but we are surround by nothin, which is space. space gose on and on but if it goes on and on what does it go on and on to? it has to go somewhere. people say space is expanding but to where. and if space is nothin, then why do we extist living in a world.

Existance itself is strange to me. But im not scared of the unknown. We find out what lifes about when we die. God or not

Tony
08-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Natural psychoactive chemicals may not only have expanded the minds of proto-humans, but also triggered key mutations that caused sudden and rabid increase in brain size.

I wonder how many mushrooms you would have to eat for your brain to mutate and increase in size?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4ify7vDXrDs/TC1Zh1LlG4I/AAAAAAAAGJc/P4EnL8BEHSE/s1600/big_brain_genius_line.jpg

The team looked at multiple factors, including how old the fossils were, where they were found, what the temperature was and how much the temperature varied at the time theHomo species lived, and the level of parasites in the area. They also looked at the population density of the region in order to measure social competition, "assuming that the more fossils you find in a particular area at a particular time, the more likely the population was larger," Geary said.

They then used a statistical analysis to test all of the variables at once to see how well they predicted brain size. "By far the best predictor was population density," Geary said. "And in fact, it seemed that there was very little change in brain size across our sample of fossil skulls until we hit a certain population size. Once that population density was hit, there was a very quick increase in brain size," he said.

http://www.livescience.com/5540-human-brains-big.html

lakim shabazz
08-18-2011, 10:36 AM
G(o)od (D)evil

peace to the 7ths

DukeOne
08-18-2011, 12:39 PM
I desperately hope that no one is actually taking lions post seriously, including him for that matter.

Lado
08-18-2011, 12:56 PM
The worst part, in my opinion of being heavily into and following transcendentalism and existentialism, is the existential crises I face almost every night. It hasn't happened since I talked about it with some peers, but shit man... those were terrible.

2mor
08-18-2011, 01:05 PM
glad you said it dukes! i was seriously considerin posting a lil clip of american history x underneath where his dad goes...'you know thats ****** bullshit right'

lakim shabazz
08-18-2011, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIQNXBZviY

PulseWithLife
08-19-2011, 11:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb6KFT-IWPU&feature=relmfu

craigtube sums it up perfectly

BillySweeney
08-28-2011, 08:24 AM
I lean towards ancient astronaut theory, I believe aliens either created us and put us here, or come here thousands of years ago and helped us progress forward as a civilisation by giving us greater knowledge, please watch the ancient aliens documentary series on youtube, its fucking amazing :) MENT2

Idealeyez
09-06-2011, 01:04 PM
always found this one scary. we live on a world, but we are surround by nothin, which is space. space gose on and on but if it goes on and on what does it go on and on to? it has to go somewhere. people say space is expanding but to where. and if space is nothin, then why do we extist living in a world.This is the common mistake. "Space" is far from nothing. 1 cubic cm of it has a density so high that it contains 30 something times the mass of the material universe http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif (it's actually infinitely dense but physicists can't deal with that so they renormalise the nasty infinity to be a finite number to stop their heads exploding). We ourselves are mostly (and I really mean mostly) "space", as is our planet, sun, galaxy etc etc. The 'matter' in the universe is something like 0.000001% of the total . The rest is made up of "space", the vacuum, the void or whatever we call it. Everything is born of that 'infinitely' dense vacuum and is constantly interacting with it in a feedback loop. The multiverse is a fractal as in infinitely big and infinitely small, no beginning or end. Our universe is but 1 resolution of that fractal. This leads to the realization that nothing is actually moving at all. The universe isn't expanding anywhere it just seems like it is. All part of the illusion

lakim shabazz
09-06-2011, 04:28 PM
I lean towards ancient astronaut theory, I believe aliens either created us and put us here, or come here thousands of years ago and helped us progress forward as a civilisation by giving us greater knowledge, please watch the ancient aliens documentary series on youtube, its fucking amazing :) MENT2

bahahaha
remember t.v is all suggestive notice how they never say this is FACT because they know its not true they are cutting us off from out roots OUR BLOODLINE ancient civilizations where GENIUSES they dont want us to know that, they want us to still believe that they were savages and where uncivilized until colonialism started.

t.v is 99.9% BULLLSHIIIIT.
my homie thinks he get knowledge off the history channel too but i always gotta check him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvOIJRUtzWg
THERES ALWAYS AN AGENDA.

Idealeyez
09-11-2011, 05:21 PM
what cause rain hail snow and earthquakes

ribcage
09-11-2011, 05:46 PM
rain-percipatation
hail-large pieces of frozen percipatation
snow-small peieces of frozen percipatation
earthquakes- tectonic plates underneath the earth's crust that grind against eachother

nothing moves? ...........:rolleyes:

Tony
09-11-2011, 05:53 PM
oh no, dude.. like.. what causes them... like why do they happen in the first place you know? everybody knows an earthquake is 2 plates moving
but like... what is the reason shit happens.. you know?

because like... there has to be a reason for everything... like rain can't just FALL... something had to push it....

GuyGuyer of Guyland
09-11-2011, 06:51 PM
no man... the government.... they have these like, super loud machines that can cause earthquakes.... and rain is tears man... tears from the annunaki because they couldnt wipe us out man... theyre sad cuz weve turned into hideous beings

sema
09-11-2011, 07:06 PM
not pushd it pulled it water vapor rises because its less dense then air then collects when it gains density gravity pulld it back down

my theory on space is how we look at multicell colonies under a microscope a mass in a drop of water its our universe just a drop in water of something FAR larger

ribcage
09-11-2011, 07:10 PM
the universe is not in a drop of water. It cant fit. And you definetly wouldnt want to try to put it in a drop of water

GuyGuyer of Guyland
09-11-2011, 07:16 PM
were all just on a turtles back, floating through infinity