PDA

View Full Version : Up North 705 Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

sausage toes
08-06-2010, 05:02 PM
jerk has handys all over the place. nobody works the marker harder. plus hes got that foreign style goin on.

alsnlrntincrm
08-06-2010, 05:29 PM
compound forsure then freight cabin?
jerk might have more tags but i have more throw ups , burners . bottom half wholecars, straights and pieces by him and not only do i use markers i also touch paint
plus i cant see myself stoppin anytime ill probly outlast jerk s couple years thats the one thing the ``vets`` dont understand is that theres no more fame for them and plenty more for me
jerk aint got shit on me
straight up but i dont wanna start a commotion about this so dont loose ur shit over a post

dwai
08-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Commotion started I just lost my shit...
some old tags
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/door.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1446.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1208.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1277.jpg

Doug Heffernan
08-07-2010, 02:30 AM
yo syk pm me

theowner
08-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Post flicks to back up that swelled head

goodburger
08-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Sometimes I watch MadTV when I wanna laugh. Sometimes I watch Seinfeld when I wanna laugh. Sometimes I pull up Collegehumor.com when I wanna laugh. Sometimes I read the comics in the Saturday paper when I wanna laugh. But seriously, the absolute ignorance and shear stupidity of some of the conversations that happen on here make me laugh even more.

Calling the people that might be considered veterans "has beens" or sayin' the light is burnt out and you got more fame comming. Or ya'll are more up, more stylin', and more potential. Look, I ain't a hermit I get around. I travel around this city daily. I travel around this world on a monthly basis. When I think of local graffiti that is current, all I see is Syke here n there, Never, Sadan, Enoy tags/faces, in certain neighborhoods I see Names and Just, and I come across some Glum that gets my attention.
Straight up the only person with potential is Glum, Names, Never and Just.
I ain't gonna troll and say I'm better than you or anything. But I been around the block, I know whats GOOD and whats NOT. And if I cant see it, then remember; Outta Sight - Outta Mind!
I don't even know what the fuck compound you're talking about. But if it's so good then go public for fuck sakes. Fill shit in right in plain sight of a major road. Climb on those roof tops and do a bomb the size of a box van. Until then you simply do not exist. If the police ain't putting Crimestopper ads out for you and if they don't have a file with your name on it. You ain't nobody.

Lets talk about "has beens" I think in any environment a so called "has been" is by far a better title than a "never been".
Patrick Roy, one of the best NHL Goalies of all time is well into retirement, he would be considered a "has been" but someone who just laced up their skates and grabbed a glove is a "never been".
A "has been" is someone that makes an impact in a big way. And when he does something after the limelight. Much like Michael Jordan returning to play with the Wizards, he sucked balls but made front pages all over.
I bet if Bimo or Snap or Grim or Glok or AF or Dorc or Stok or Kiks or Blik or Neon did even ONE single public bomb that is brand new and posted it up. It would create more commotion more chatter more buzz than if any of these lil' n00bs running their mouths did 20 throws!

C'mon guys, beef is fun but when you look as dumb as some of you. It's time to grab the BBQ sauce and swallow that shit.

smokealotapotamus
08-07-2010, 04:41 PM
alsnlsntncrm and dwight, ignore enser and jerk, the day they empty a can is the day their comments will be credible

theowner
08-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Both have emptied plenty of cans. Enser has been writing in this city for years. You kids all act like you didn't jock all the writers that you now talk down to. Just treat everyone with respect and you'll get it back. Let your work speak for itself.

alsnlrntincrm
08-08-2010, 12:03 PM
20 throws hahaha

pedestrian 747
08-08-2010, 12:44 PM
fresh 2010
http://i35.tinypic.com/4s1mic.jpg

RiskinIt
08-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Both have emptied plenty of cans. Enser has been writing in this city for years. You kids all act like you didn't jock all the writers that you now talk down to. Just treat everyone with respect and you'll get it back. Let your work speak for itself.

we talk down to them because they dont write so what the fuck makes their 2 cents worth anything...no respect for people who arent painting ,have to hide behind screen names,or get pissed at csk for getting up... like what the fuck its not like any of yous even still write [ enser,jerk,the owner] and i dont know where you guys learnt to write but graffiti is expressing youre self and style WITH A CAN!seriously i dont what the fuck you guys are on but it doesn't matter how many wack handies youre putting out;fillins and being able to paint is more respectable but regardless if its gipse never argue syke and noek are putting in real PAINTED work on a every day basis thats better than anything weve seen in jerks 6 year graff career

pedestrian 747
08-08-2010, 05:09 PM
we talk down to them because they dont write

You're sure about that?

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qxyjw4.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/34ocz1z.jpg

alsnlrntincrm
08-08-2010, 06:23 PM
ooo big fukn deal snap yesterday i droped a piece at a csk spot that any of the vets dont even know today i went to the fr8 spot droped a piece in the rain and a huge straight letter and hit the few remaining cars and oilers csk has over a dozen chill spots crushed with nice shit and snap doesent know where there are niether does bimo or any one and most of well pretty much all of your chill spots youve found and could still be painting today are crushed
i spend hundreds of dollars on pt and paint regularly every day if im not workn or getn shit faced im getn fucked up and painting shit

pedestrian 747
08-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Bring it don't sing it. And don't talk about it. Fuckin BE ABOUT IT.

BugginOut
08-08-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm not "back" as a regular poster, but I think I just need to address some of this BS I've read on these last few pages.

First off, who gives a fuck about CSK or JFK or AFK or whatever other crew there is temporarily at this time.(they all fade away in time). Graffiti is not a collective. It is a personal experience. Who REALLY gives a fuck about ANY writer in this city? No one cares about us, me or any other dip shit. Do it for yourself. Do it for the love and the enjoyment.

No one cares if you claim to "crush" shit or if you've been painting for 2-3 years. If people are into your work, that's cool. If they're not into your work, who cares? Why do you kids have so much to PROVE!? Graffiti is a labor of love. If you're doing it for the props, you're just a tool and fooling yourself.

Most of us don't have enough time in a day to keep track of the 365 new names that pop up and are "crazier" than the next. Do you kids have a name for every day of the year?

Point is, you all keep getting arrested and falling like the last guy because a) you've got big mouthes and b) you're looking for props in a game that is supposed to be about anonymity. You kids and your highschool graffiti parties, getting drunk and telling all your needledick friends what you write is NOT what this shit is about.

If you're a real writer, you'll keep doing it way after your little skater friends forget about it. We don't live in Tony Hawk Pro Skater or Marc Echo's Getting Up. This is real life and your life can be changed instantly once they slap the cuffs on you. You can try to act "hard' all you want on a forum but when when you're all alone at night and you're creeping around doing graffiti, try to remember that writers are all the same. We've all spent nights on roofs and running through tracks or hiding in alleyways. That's just a part of life. Some people have done it a decade ago, some people are doing it now. It makes no difference. People have real shit to tend to: bills, jobs, rent. You think you're better than someone else because you're doing this and they're doing that? Life is full of decisions and people go separate ways. You think someone who lives on their own, and has to make do for themselves, or has a kid to support has the same priorities as a 17 year old living in mommy's basement? Things change and you just gotta roll with it. You have to show some respect to receive some respect. Shit is real so be real. Be yourself and enjoy your life.

Now can we put the bullshit aside and accept people's decisions? Do it for yourself. Leave your friends out of it.

smokealotapotamus
08-08-2010, 10:36 PM
a little bit outtah line, but good to see your back i guess. as a moderator can you delete stupid posts? if yes, please do so and clean up this forum

Freaker
08-08-2010, 11:01 PM
I've been writing in sudbury for more than a year now, Sketching for more than 2... Do I really give a shit what people think of me? No. Do I give a shit if some other writer is crushing shit? No. All I care about is doing graffiti, for me. I try to get up when I can, and that's all that matters to me. People need to be more care-free when it comes to hype. If someone gives me props for a heated throwie or straight letter, I'm not gonna get all big headed and call myself king of this shit town.

You all need to calm the fuck down, and just remember why you got into graff. Do it for the thrill, do it for the adrenaline, do it for the retarded anonymous fame we all crave for, do it for YOURSELF.

Edit: Here's a pen freestyle for talking.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4945/picture71.jpg

Siptester
08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Goons with big heads belong in Tapout gear watching 'the fight'. Not fuckin' graffiti. Thanks to Buggin' for posting everything I was thinking.
Alsn, flik that shit if ya did it all.

duckhunt
08-09-2010, 07:09 PM
New graff vid from Sudbury here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_lGI5bPdg

pedestrian 747
08-09-2010, 09:10 PM
.... EASILY the nicest shit to EVER come out of this town. huge props for throwin' it down BIGG.. history has been made
I don't have a favourite there all equally kick ass.

Freaker
08-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Oh shit... Is that REACT from IMOK? ...

pedestrian 747
08-09-2010, 09:23 PM
No its not.. I seen a freak throw under a bridge near coniston. Thats it tho. Your style is decent. Youve been writin for a year? What are ya waitin for?

Freaker
08-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Lived in coni while I was getting the hang of shit. I'm ready now, but I'm kicked out and back in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Moving to suds again at the end of august. Then I'll have no excuse not to be out every night. I've got shit floating around Hanmer too.

DwightSchrute
08-09-2010, 10:13 PM

I used to give my respect to all the old writers, and i still give my respect to a few, but through talking to alot of them, ive noticed how full of themselves alot of them are and dont want to be bothered with the new kids trying out what they did last year or the year before. I used to jock alot of them, scratching my head thinking "how the fuck did they make that line so clean !?"... and now that ive learned how to make those clean lines, it seems that they would rather see you jock them than give them a run for their money. this isnt true for every writer, but i got more respect when i didnt write, and when i would just ask people, "yo man i heard you wrote .... DUDE THATS FUCKING SICK DUDE HOLY SHIT". now that i write and paint on a daily basis, whether it be bombing, painting a freight(i wont lie ive never hit a frieght with paint, ill crush freights when i have enough skill) or just hitting up a csk chill spot, people dont give any respect because they assume im a "new writer". to be quite honest, i dont give a fuck if you guys respect us, because alot of us dont respect alot of yous.

if you guys want us to talk to/about the older writers with respect, they have to show us that they deserve our respect. not by painting amazing shit, but by showing us that youre not just another stuck up HAS BEEN who thinks they deserved more than their 8 minutes of glory, and that you guys can show respect before you demand it, regardless of your painting history.

ps:i dont mean any beef by any of that, just telling it from my POV

psps:that video is the first video that isnt complete garbo. was that flik who made that?:P

pspsps: i give stok more respect than most writers in sudbury

pspspsps: i got a huge dick and I DONT CARE if anyone knows it ;)

neksten
08-09-2010, 11:07 PM
y u writers beefin over a computer screen and btw if u dont bomb i consider u a toy no offence to piecerz but samn its so much better to use 15 cans worth of throwies than to use 15 for a production hahha oh well whatever floats ur boat

duckhunt
08-09-2010, 11:24 PM
y u writers beefin over a computer screen and btw if u dont bomb i consider u a toy no offence to piecerz but samn its so much better to use 15 cans worth of throwies than to use 15 for a production hahha oh well whatever floats ur boat

Well.. not really. That wall will be there for years and since Sudbury is such a small town, there is only one good alleyway and it gets used and reused for photography as "urban" backgrounds so every yuppy can have a "cool" wedding shot. Plus all the hundreds of illegals have been buffed through out the years so maybe they'd rather spend time on something that will last more than 3 weeks. It's okay though, you can continue trying to sound like the greatest "bomber" of all time. (in the history of Timmins, man. Congrats. That is some crazy shit.)

Freaker
08-09-2010, 11:26 PM
^ So what's goin down... Flik and Sim are back? Or was the legal just a one time thing?

Siptester
08-10-2010, 08:46 AM
That video is fuckin ill. I wish Timmins embraced graffiti in an urban sense like legals and shit. It'd be wicked to see some nice shit just to prove to people its not all bombing. Truth is, people around here are too fuckin' whiney and ignorant. They know nothing about the culture and see it as 'marking gang activity' amongst other bullshit excuses. Just gives the writers more incentive to bomb.

cheesegril
08-10-2010, 10:22 AM
just a shit pack of slaps
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/S6300959.jpg
yo you guys should have let me know about this wall even if i couldnt paint i would have watched. damn shame you guys let me down

sausage toes
08-10-2010, 09:51 PM
the legal wall is doap on a roap. the flik is crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrazzzzzyyyyy

BugginOut
08-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Well.. Sorry you feel that way buddy. We've got nothing to prove to you.

kanga
08-12-2010, 07:01 PM
yall talk 2 much i vist the 705 reg an its meh with bunk shit if ur really crushin shit were the flicks at? flicks talk bs walks as for u "vets" any one can throw mad colours into a "peice" an claim respect but what good is that wen u got no style or structure?... sounds like a waste of paint 2 me

sausage toes
08-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I bet if Bimo or Snap or Grim or Glok or AF or Dorc or Stok or Kiks or Blik or Neon did even ONE single public bomb that is brand new and posted it up. It would create more commotion more chatter more buzz than if any of these lil' n00bs running their mouths did 20 throws!

very good prediction

sausage toes
08-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Police caught two young men after being called to Carl Nesbitt Public School on a mischief complaint, around 12:30 a.m. on Aug. 10.

A security officer reported he had spotted a youth on the property, and after the youth fled, located a backpack of spray paint.

Police checked the school and found newly-painted graffiti on the building.

Police found the two youth and charged them with mischief. One was held in custody as he was already had conditions from a previous, identical, offence.

The other youth was released to his parents' care.

Freaker
08-12-2010, 08:47 PM
^ Who got burnt?

sausage toes
08-12-2010, 08:57 PM
they didnt say but you kids keep getting owned

cheesegril
08-12-2010, 11:05 PM
you guys should still be writing all u got outta graf is mischief and if you vets had mad love for graff you wouldnt have given it up causd apig told ya too theres always ways not to get caught called c spots so ya wanna talk about love and dedication well no cause logically you vets dont have enough love and dedication for graffiti

basdically your all pussy if you vets arnt at least hitn chills ive been caught and its still 24 7 graf visible spots pfff fuck that i paint for myself but at least theres still love after getn caught unlike you legal pussy while got permmision i was dropn wildstyle at the yard if u think ur gay twekd out straight letters r the shit well fuck you shit talk is for rediculus here and id rather let u goofs know how it is all you so called vets dont paint and barelly painted only way to empty cans in this town is the yard and i havnt seen you goofs there
hard well untill your all fukn jokes in a real city i dont care what u say about this but i will start capn with dusters if,

you sound like a goof. people that kreep in the shadows are the real heads that put in work and stay active for years without getting burnt, take orly for example who the fuck was that. no one knows because buddy stayed kreepin.you brag about chill spots and heating out the yard whats in your head? come on kid. you been painting for 5 minutes you dont know what dedication is. stop making beef and bullshit. flik and his hommies no there shit. peace to enser and flik

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/S6300419.jpg

Scott
08-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Yo Stok, it's Glok. Holla at me some time. We'll do some 'legal' shit.

DwightSchrute
08-13-2010, 10:29 AM
lol i might have a suprise for you guys in a few days, i think itll be funny:P

giantmidget
08-13-2010, 12:06 PM
caught a picture of a retarded kid doing a tag lol

HansSolo
08-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Police caught two young men after being called to Carl Nesbitt Public School on a mischief complaint, around 12:30 a.m. on Aug. 10.

A security officer reported he had spotted a youth on the property, and after the youth fled, located a backpack of spray paint.

Police checked the school and found newly-painted graffiti on the building.

Police found the two youth and charged them with mischief. One was held in custody as he was already had conditions from a previous, identical, offence.

The other youth was released to his parents' care.

it was ceapz. and the second kid was spotting for him as far as i know.

cheesegril
08-13-2010, 03:55 PM
yo gliizzzok man pm me

BugginOut
08-13-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm out again. Before I go I wanna give a shout out to Stok, Zelf, Enser, Jerk, Soak, Sim, Rist, Jeso, Gent, Cask and Never(who says we're against all new kids?). The only peeps worth mentioning. Nothin' but love baby!!! Keep it real!

sausage toes
08-13-2010, 11:41 PM
[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/28v6idu.jpg

chisel and a hammer?

pedestrian 747
08-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Peace to buggin out... VIP. Started it, ran it, then bounced into the foggy mist. Don't go too far now..

Siptester
08-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Some cats up here reppin' hard
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1460.jpg

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1446.jpg

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1451.jpg

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1447.jpg

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1436.jpg

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1244.jpg

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1432.jpg

Freaker
08-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Glok, PM me man...

And you guys might like this... Got my book hit up last night.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3261/picture73u.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3865/picture74.jpg

cheesegril
08-15-2010, 01:08 PM
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/S6300966.jpg

One Evil
08-15-2010, 02:07 PM
gettin better stok.. stayup homie!

Siptester
08-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Way old Sizeo rooftop in Timmins
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1512.jpg

RiskinIt
08-16-2010, 10:45 PM
nice sizeo flik, any other out of towners or stop through there? lots of pictures coming this week boys, saw a 2007 blik piece on a freight in the yard the other day hopefully will still be able to flik it, would like to see the gent bridge , glum rocks , counch tunnels and tower get new colorful stuff painted ...

sausage toes
08-17-2010, 09:18 AM
looking good

Siptester
08-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Aside from a couple marker tags from some JFK dudes, he's the only out of towner to paint something, let alone a dope rooftop.

RiskinIt
08-17-2010, 11:08 AM
hmm always been a fan of aor, might have to take a drive up to timmins and do a lil painting soon , going to take fliks today, theyll be up later

Siptester
08-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Yo Risk, if you decide to do that pm me. How far of a drive are you?

sausage toes
08-17-2010, 02:00 PM
someone writing gosh now. i seen a sweet billboard bomb by him

cheesegril
08-17-2010, 05:53 PM
I know this is what you hoes been waitin for
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/jurhyfszdg.jpg
stolen

sausage toes
08-18-2010, 01:55 AM
is that fresh or what? dont slow down start up those rusty engines and start going hard again. winter is creepin soon

DwightSchrute
08-18-2010, 11:34 AM
I know this is what you hoes been waitin for

lmfao you say the funniest shit, that stok is pretty clean bro keep that shit up, maple sizurp blunt sometime?

dwai
08-18-2010, 01:45 PM
for fun
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/4.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1184.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1176.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_0976.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_0977.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1362.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/ohmba36bh.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1463.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/112.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/bebeh.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/ohmba10ji.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/picsss132.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/1.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/zelf.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/82.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/243.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/62.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P8220466.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P8220469.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/241.jpg

cheesegril
08-18-2010, 06:32 PM
is that fresh or what? dont slow down start up those rusty engines and start going hard again. winter is creepin soon

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/HPIM0990.jpg
naww its 3 years old. 2007
they dont sell blunts any more since july, rollin dolo any how

smokealotapotamus
08-20-2010, 11:05 AM
they sell new juicy ones that are a cigar with like 3 or 4 blunts wraps wrapped around it. also phillyblunts are to powshit, back woods too

sausage toes
08-20-2010, 12:49 PM
bongs, joints, pipes, vaporizers, hookas, parachutes, pales, brownies. theres alot of different ways to get high out there. but nothing beats a zig zag

cheesegril
08-20-2010, 06:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5k9VPvYeEI&feature=search
funny

HansSolo
08-20-2010, 08:33 PM
^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
stoned

sausage toes
08-21-2010, 10:38 AM
that crackhead is jokes check this dude out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttfv7KT-VD8&feature=related

Siptester
08-21-2010, 07:49 PM
No comparison to the sudbury update, but the city is trying to cut off access to one of the illest rooftops in town by putting a metal structure around it. Some kids didnt take to kindly to that

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101916-01.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101925-00.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101918-03.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101918-02.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101913-00.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101657-00.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101651-01.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101638-00.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0811101922-02.jpg

backcover
08-22-2010, 01:07 AM
diggin' those jerk sketches, paint something for me man!

sausage toes
08-22-2010, 04:46 PM
ya those are pretty crayzee

duckhunt
08-22-2010, 10:39 PM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9357/picture7q.png

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6510/picture8r.png

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1752/picture10yh.png

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3871/picture9jg.png

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6822/picture11c.png

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4516/picture12dx.png

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7302/picture13e.png

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5499/picture14l.png

Freaker
08-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Nice shit gent

Reksy
08-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Aside from a couple marker tags from some JFK dudes, he's the only out of towner to paint something, let alone a dope rooftop.

Message my facebook man, we need to chill soon and maybe throw down some peices or whatever.. Whenever is fine just hopefully before fect is gone.. Peace.. Oh btw, you probably noticed behind macs or sumthing.. But it's Asun now.. P.S what's this TMC stuff I've been seeing round?

Siptester
08-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Flicked some dope trains just outside of Espanola

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1590.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1595.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1596.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1597.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1598.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1599.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1600.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1601.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1602.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1603.jpg

more to come...

smokealotapotamus
08-28-2010, 08:33 PM
yo i peeped some fresh gent jerk and jeso today, black fill blue outline, crisp

backcover
08-29-2010, 03:47 PM
yo i peeped some fresh gent jerk and jeso today, black fill blue outline, crisp

need flicks!

cheesegril
08-30-2010, 09:02 AM
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/reahgz.jpg
stolen

theowner
08-31-2010, 09:38 AM
Code in MTL
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/4943721840_5e996eb67b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4943136113_27c9d51d3f.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4943135053_a031b3549c.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/4943134919_db3bd88f3c.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4140/4943720352_950ba1703b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4100/4943720194_3ba7fea723.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4943133757_9e0f7e86e2.jpg

theowner
08-31-2010, 09:49 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/4943721464_6398fa3fe6.jpg

click for full size
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/4943720948_95d678111d.jpg (http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/4943720948_95d678111d_b.jpg)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4943721194_db8f24effc.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4943719870_f51e291e12.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4943133951_887ece6124.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4943134407_98197d4829.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4943720760_072c300138.jpg

DwightSchrute
09-05-2010, 04:51 PM
props to sadan, bombs all city, then does a sadan etch in the courthouse !

RiskinIt
09-06-2010, 04:24 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/zimkid/neww075.jpg
Hope to see to see more of these in the future boys, never forget to bring a camera!

BugginOut
09-07-2010, 09:39 PM
http://westmountphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/DSC_9344p.jpg

One Evil
09-07-2010, 10:36 PM
thats the hottest thing this thread has ever seen hah

giantmidget
09-08-2010, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL35Al_mn6Y (glok)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9i-lxcra4Q (grim)
yoooo check those out new sudbury graff movie. just a bit of history for some of the toys. there will be more videos comming ( kose, omen, sim, flik, blik ,bafe, soak,snap,cask,bimo,are and more comming soon )

BugginOut
09-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Good job on those vids son.

Scott
09-08-2010, 12:29 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/1fwdnb.gif

giantmidget
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26738lrLGs0 (soak)

still making a couple more videos.
for all the toys show your respect! soak has some of the best one liners in sudbury

BugginOut
09-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Nice jobs on the vid.

giantmidget
09-08-2010, 09:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3zcpYFckw (sim)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoNhr0hkDLY (bafe)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26738lrLGs0 (soak)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL35Al_mn6Y (glok)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9i-lxcra4Q (grim)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZhicnLA2x8 (flik)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YC2YZ1iK-0 (snap)

BugginOut
09-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Props for puttin' those together!

giantmidget
09-09-2010, 01:10 AM
thanks. tell me more about this sudbury graffiti history movie thats on its way, it sounds very interesting.

theowner
09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Early morning legal wall pt. 2

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4104/4980162696_d083a6ff66.jpg
fucked up J

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4083/4980162936_b773e6718a.jpg

lakeportpilsner
09-11-2010, 12:40 PM
not bad.. but chromies at a legal?

RiskinIt
09-13-2010, 01:27 PM
stolen gent and jerk? montreal , that legals not bad but most of your illegals look way better http://i51.tinypic.com/2n9alw6.jpg

theowner
09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
it's Cerk from Ottawa

Reksy
09-15-2010, 10:44 AM
I need help.. everytime I put a photo on it wont show.. HELP

RiskinIt
09-15-2010, 03:41 PM
stolen facebook picture old never throwie http://i55.tinypic.com/rix4zc.jpg

One Evil
09-15-2010, 10:35 PM
found this... snap n mute in it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJbttn9xbLo&NR=1

Siptester
09-16-2010, 02:03 AM
Hahaha, I love the how the last final attempt to scare 'Graffiti Bandits' is a sign that says 'This area MAY be video recorded'. Real fuckin' threatening Hah

RiskinIt
09-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Hahaha, I love the how the last final attempt to scare 'Graffiti Bandits' is a sign that says 'This area MAY be video recorded'. Real fuckin' threatening Hah

that spot is legitly across the street from the PD, fuck cameras its officers, cruisers and the fact that it is very easy tto get corned there...

cheesegril
09-18-2010, 07:19 AM
got 4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/jhkdkjgfkfuj.jpg
stolen

kanga
09-18-2010, 07:39 AM
^^ weakest scratch fill iv ever seen thats str8 up colouring book shit

Siptester
09-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah, but considering it was winter 09 and the majority of cans available in the 705 don't work in any sort of cold weather it's forgivable. Been there before, not much a writer can do in that situation.

Siptester
09-20-2010, 02:32 PM
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/Photo143.jpg
sketch cause this threads hurtin

vs17
09-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Found a bunch of shit floating around. Some old, some new.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/0425071552-1.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/0504072049.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/damm6-1.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/damm7.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/damm12-1.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/IMG00032-20100901-1905.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/IMG00033-20100901-1906.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/IMG_0091-2.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/OTV_0002.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/OTV_0003.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/OTV_0004.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/Painting-5-1.jpg

Siptester
09-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Ill shit sim, holdin' it down for sure.

Reksy
09-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Nice fectoe sketch.. Lol you never include seb.. Whatever. He quit graff so he's out of DFA

theowner
09-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Found a bunch of shit floating around. Some old, some new.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/OTV_0002.jpg

so dope

theowner
09-24-2010, 08:47 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2398/3850210078_2d5f284778.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3843341705_e2bf192e71.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2458/3850209906_210e8384b4.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4128/5019891921_abecfdcbb8.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2606/3841972664_01f027c267.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2576/3841180849_588e7279b1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2502/4103944644_a541e6df11.jpg

Reksy
09-25-2010, 11:48 AM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7137377&fbid=498954668361&id=600753361
DFA CREW MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

theowner
09-25-2010, 02:06 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7137377&fbid=498954668361&id=600753361
DFA CREW MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

content currently not available mother fuckers!

Reksy
09-25-2010, 03:42 PM
content currently not available mother fuckers!

Ya sorry about that.. he removed it but I'll repost.. Fuck I feel retarded..

Siptester
09-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Yeah dude, get that facebook shit off. Shit shouldnt be connected to graff, dont want anyone gettin burnt.

Reksy
09-26-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm gunna take all that shit off and add it to my flickr. Everytime I put a picture on here it doesn't work..

thewaiter
10-02-2010, 06:02 PM
boredom

SuzanneLarocque
10-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I was hired by Karinne Levesque to put together this documentary of Sudbury graffiti history for this year's Northern Lights Festival film reel. I thought I'd share with you all.
Enjoy.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fe4w2vkh_E
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UshOEvUl-xU&feature=related

Sincerely,

Suzanne.

alsnlrntincrm
10-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I was hired by Karinne Levesque to put together this documentary of Sudbury graffiti history for this year's Northern Lights Festival film reel. I thought I'd share with you all.
Enjoy.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fe4w2vkh_E
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UshOEvUl-xU&feature=related

Sincerely,

Suzanne.

isnt karinne some pig bitch graf hunter bitch ? jus sayn thats what i heard

fuck snithces

Reksy
10-05-2010, 04:01 PM
isnt karinne some pig bitch graf hunter bitch ? jus sayn thats what i heard

fuck snithces

LMFAO.. Ever mean but fucking funny. Pig bitch lol..

Reksy
10-05-2010, 04:05 PM
The fucking videos aren't even a documentary. It's a slideshow of useless horse shit with bad music, go get a fucking job ya cunt.. And make me a fucking sandwich!

theowner
10-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Wow, I'll admit that those videos definitely aren't a "documentary", but why are you guys so sure that it was made by a cop? There are tons of flicks of sudbury graff in there that I've never seen, and there's no way that it's all Police photography.

edit: and what makes it "useless horseshit"? Even if it was true that it was made by the police it's still by far the most complete look at sudbury graff history that I've come across. At least appreciate the chance to see graff that was painted, ran, and got buffed before you even knew what a tag was...

kanga
10-05-2010, 09:39 PM
^^^ word to that some of the 90-s shit is better then the new shit hahahahah

smokealotapotamus
10-06-2010, 10:31 AM
im diggin the old school video, dorc had some pretty decent tags, props to the person that made it, but it is missing sooooo much. but still lots of shit i havent seen before, so pow

theowner
10-06-2010, 11:10 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4106/5059124816_098702c3a9.jpg

alsnlrntincrm
10-08-2010, 09:20 AM
http://pxt.virginmobile.ca/shareMessage.do?invite=GEKr4UJ45kkJNzbhk0CL

alsnlrntincrm
10-08-2010, 09:46 AM
http://pxt.virginmobile.ca/shareMessage.do?invite=aEKr43Jp5kkVXh2YU0aUhttp://pxt.virginmobile.ca/shareMessage.do?invite=xETr4wJl5kkn6hrY8UGhhttp://pxt.virginmobile.ca/shareMessage.do?invite=OEir4wJF5kkNohuYkLcQ

dwai
10-09-2010, 09:05 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/094.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/071.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/073.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/072.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/076.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/080.jpg

toronto
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/078.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/087.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/096.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/090.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/092.jpg

pedestrian 747
10-09-2010, 02:26 PM
the video made me feel 17 again. its crazy how quick time flys by

RiskinIt
10-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Never for president, he doesn't go to another city and post wack hollows of an anonymous name, he does fill ins... mad pictures on the way tho... keep writting like stok, but for sure keep youre style one stroke!

DwightSchrute
10-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Jerk im loving that gold hollow, and Verbs... I absolutely love the R in the throw, I dont mind the B, but every other letter looks like they belong to a different style of throwie. Unless youre specifically trying to make your letters look like they are different styles, I would say drop that throwie cause the R makes all the other letters look like shit. I could be wrong, anyone agree?

Siptester
10-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Never for president, he doesn't go to another city and post wack hollows of an anonymous name, he does fill ins... mad pictures on the way tho... keep writting like stok, but for sure keep youre style one stroke!

Is Never in the 905 now? Saw a Jerk tag and a few of what looked like Nevers handstyles around the other day. Not sure if its the same guys.

DwightSchrute
10-15-2010, 10:50 AM
Finally got a chance to flick a couple places :)

Sonar
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120195.jpg

Baker
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120196.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120199.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120209.jpg

Mr. Noekr Toker
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120197.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120198.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120200.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120213.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120210.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120217.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120215.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120221.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120219.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120218.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120228.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120227.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120234.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120241.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120243.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120246.jpg

DwightSchrute
10-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Never Ever Ever
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120242.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120245.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120240.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120224.jpg

2 letter hollow AND handy.. i watched/filmed him do it in 7 seconds (literally)
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120233.jpg

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120201.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120205.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120206.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120211.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120212.jpg

Syke
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120202.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120207.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120223.jpg

Gipse
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120204.jpg

Enoy
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120216.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120226.jpg

Acor
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120244.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120237.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120235.jpg

IGOR!!!
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120238.jpg

Tomfooleries
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120203.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120208.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120220.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120225.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120236.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA120239.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PB240039.jpg

The best round of COD ive ever played
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/P8180193.jpg

pedestrian 747
10-15-2010, 06:07 PM
you guys are steppin it up. good job. it looks like it clicked in with never

DwightSchrute
10-15-2010, 08:01 PM
hahaha, it clicked for him a while ago, some of that stuff is over a year old..

DwightSchrute
10-18-2010, 12:21 PM
By the way, pm me if anyone wants to go hit up a chill spot, new faces are fun :P

Skumy420
10-21-2010, 07:05 PM
hey guys im new to this :/ but im hoping to make some friends(online)(no real names) and learn a few things.

OH MY GOSH!
10-22-2010, 12:20 AM
just wondering if any one would happen to have pics of "gosh" the billy board near mitsubitchy? and the "noek" on the other side of that looks pretty fresh, kinda jokes how the "bake" on the other billyboard got buffed but the true writers they left.:D

OH MY GOSH!
10-22-2010, 12:29 AM
sorry about the double back to back post but i forgot to say im just about finished setting up my chill spot. ive rollered over the one main wall im gonna do the pillars and maybe the other wall very soon. but get back to me about going there for a chill sesh and im pretty sure when you read this who its dirrected to ;)

alsnlrntincrm
10-22-2010, 07:48 AM
jokes night noek ate shit running acroos the road then busted his nose open on a bar ducking from cars under the other billboard blood everywhere lol , the gosh is nice still owws me for that paint lol oo well tops got it bad lol

cs robot killn yard sess sunday?EVERYONE this time

Freaker
10-23-2010, 03:15 AM
cambrian has thebest fucjing rez parrties man

vs17
10-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Always been a fan of Never, keep up the good work.

found this

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/steppingforward/photo.jpg

theowner
10-23-2010, 10:10 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/22/article-0-0BB7C545000005DC-17_468x301.jpg

oh shit watch out...

SpireOne
10-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Okay
well anyone wanna sign my black book :D

Skumy420
10-25-2010, 07:10 PM
does anyone know a low heat spot? i wana hit it alone msg me

OH MY GOSH!
10-25-2010, 10:43 PM
stop asking dumb ass toy qeustions and go out and find them your self.

Skumy420
10-26-2010, 11:46 AM
sorry buddy i have a life i dont have time to walk around sudbury looking for a good place

dwai
10-26-2010, 02:29 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9250994.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9210940.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P1010919.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P1010928.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9210942.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P1010930.jpg

Skumy420
10-26-2010, 02:31 PM
props gosh i like your style

dwai
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9210946.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9200937.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9200936.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P1010924.jpg

Skumy420
10-26-2010, 02:50 PM
just so no-one thinks im a cop i will upload some flix within the next week or 2

theowner
10-26-2010, 03:11 PM
sorry buddy i have a life i dont have time to walk around sudbury looking for a good place

Having a "life" has nothing to do with it. Searching out spots and actually getting to know the city you're in is a big part of being a writer. Graff isn't tourism, you don't need someone to give you a list of all the good spots. You'll have more fun finding stuff for yourself.

Siptester
10-26-2010, 04:09 PM
If you dont have the motivation to go scope your own spots and pioneer newer/better ones, you shouldnt even get into graffiti. Its about progression and if you need to jack peoples chill spots you might as well quit while your ahead.
Bump Gosh and Jerk, fuckin killing it!
Flicks for talking.
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1625.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1623.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1624.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1622-1.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1788.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1792.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1786.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1783.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1782.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1779.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1770.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1769.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1764.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1766.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1767.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1758.jpg

theowner
10-27-2010, 10:19 AM
There is a whole toy section to these forums for the exact purpose of asking questions and getting advice when you're just starting, please use them. Also, there are threads for talking about drinking and partying, use those too if that's what you want to talk about. And post some flicks of those minnow freights!

dwai
10-27-2010, 01:16 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9220989.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9240992.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9220990.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9220965.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9220985.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9220980.jpg

dwai
10-27-2010, 05:17 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P9220968.jpg

DwightSchrute
10-28-2010, 02:06 PM
What happens if you go over someone's throwie ?, but the throwies not all that great.

if theres no more room on a wall, then you can cross someone, but if theres a huge blank wall and you totally cover 1 person to the point that you cant even see the original piece on the wall, you done fucked up.. furthermore, this town is too small to cross people, we dont have enough writers getting up to begin with, and beef in this town goes nowhere since everyone knows everyone.

all in all, that was a DUMB question homie

kanga
10-28-2010, 10:02 PM
that rist hand is nice

Skumy420
10-29-2010, 02:38 AM
nobday get mad at me but how the fuck do i post flix?

kanga
10-29-2010, 12:10 PM
upload to a photo site then copy and paste

OH MY GOSH!
10-29-2010, 02:29 PM
schreibt auf jeden untergrund !!!!!

OH MY GOSH!
10-30-2010, 10:44 AM
a bit of "glum" a bit of "never" a crack head yelling at me take a picture and gosh 1 liner

DwightSchrute
10-30-2010, 11:07 AM
haha as if, that nev 3 letter is old as fuck

RiskinIt
10-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Oldddddd 3 letter, and i love that backwards handy on the second story window thanks man! Sucks that its all boarded up.

BugginOut
11-01-2010, 12:20 PM

theowner
11-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Bump that ^

Jays was one of the most up writers in Montreal. I know there were some kids talking about painting freights on here, so everyone make sure you're careful when on the tracks, let's not let this kind of thing happen again.

just that guy
11-03-2010, 11:28 AM
im new gimmi a fuckin break eh

just that guy
11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
new shit

Siptester
11-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Diggin that flowy kinda bomb style, some are cool but some tags are needing some work. Where you from?

just that guy
11-03-2010, 06:07 PM
up north

just that guy
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
where you from brahhh

Siptester
11-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Further North than you brahhhh.

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1261-1.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/0725102047-01-1.jpg

Rest in Peace homemade quarterpipe.
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1403.jpg

OH MY GOSH!
11-05-2010, 10:04 AM
I am starting to go crazy from all this shitty weather and rain. my markers are just waitin to rip shit up. hopefully we can get some nice nights soon. or even better a nice day when the boys can get together to smash freights.

Siptester
11-05-2010, 10:16 AM
I remember last summer driving through Sudz and catching a fat black Gosh tag on a sign. Thought it was ill someone wrote that haha sick shit dude

waldo_1
11-06-2010, 05:20 PM
HansSolo is busted.

http://northernlife.ca/news/policeandCourt/2010/11/tagger061110.aspx

And our streets look a little nicer without this idiot's childish writings on the wall

RiskinIt
11-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Fuck you coming from an a anonymous account, you have nothing to say.20$ says its the snitch who snitched on sadan fuck you bitch aaron gauthier you're graff is so much worse

DwightSchrute
11-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Haha I knew RIGHT away that account is aaron, I hope youre reading this cause your fucking DEAD. You dont go starting beef with people, and snitching them so crime stoppers rewards you with funding for a week's supply of fucking cough syrup you junkie fuck. You know whats up when we see you.

goodburger
11-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Snitching? Dude you just said his real name....

RiskinIt
11-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Kid set up sadan at his own house, talks to cops alot and has snitched on half the writers on here, crosses gosh never bimo soak and jerk for no reason and talks shit and makes fake accounts on face book pretending to be a community officer,sending everyone messages saying their graff names on peoples walls oh and he bit coder so fucking hard he should get spit in the face again that cough syrup oxy fiend, oh and he pulls knifes on employees at chill rack spots

And PROPS to fect saw some nice heat fillins on spadina in t.o

Scott
11-08-2010, 02:25 AM
Firstly, stop snitchin'.

Secondly, oxy-whore, son-of-an-idiot, toys are the first to go when dealt with social Darwinism.

Keep the flicks coming.

kanga
11-08-2010, 07:16 AM
post flix of this oxy head

Siptester
11-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Bullshit that kids think they can get away with shit like that, it's up to the dude's holding it down and the dedicated writers take care of it. Kid looks like he's in for a good beat down.

RiskinIt
11-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Aha whats even funnier is that the snitch got burnt at night at the chillest new sudbury spot other than the dam, the place where kams has the bobba fett picture, saw some verbs, jerk, fect, and duwe in toronto, was nice seeing some 705 heads

I agree with you all the way scott, and sadan may not be the best but kids got more heart then alot of people, covered many parts of the city from downtown to new sudbury to minnow, already spent a month in jail from what I heard and hes going to do more all for something he loved, kid was not afraid to pull all nighters around town by himself or to get supplies for free, he was always down to improve his stuff or walk hours to a chill spots to practise......
and this is from me the person who before I met him planned on jumping him...one of the chillest and most humble people/writers I have ever met, and many other writers will agree, can't wait to see you when you're out homie, I'll have the blunts ready

Skumy420
11-08-2010, 12:29 PM
sadans in jail AGAIN? for fuck sakes, that kid was like a brother to me, showing me the ropes and what not, god damn it

Skumy420
11-08-2010, 12:43 PM
im going to visit him tomorrow...

just that guy
11-08-2010, 02:05 PM
everywhere i go i see sadan, fuck man, good luck to him forsure. whos this snitch?

Freaker
11-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Fuck Sadan's having the worst luck lately. Don't worry bro, I'll also be waiting with bowls packed for you. New shit coming soon, gotta get flicks.

Siptester
11-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Yo Risk, this the one on Spadina youre talking about?

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1894.jpg

Few more from the 9
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1880.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1877.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1654.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1647.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1643.jpg

This dudes actually done/doing time for shit up in Sudz? Fuckin' guy must have been killin' it, real shitty he got burnt.

Skumy420
11-08-2010, 03:52 PM
NEWS FLASH Sadans out

RiskinIt
11-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Aha yeah thats the one I'm talking bout nice hit for sure, aha you go to toronto to paint when you coming to sudbury :P

Siptester
11-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Haha thanks bro. Living down here for the time being, gonna have to be making a Sudbury stop sometime within the future. I'll be hittin' you dudes up when the time comes if youre down for some chill spots n doobies.

RiskinIt
11-09-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm definitley down for burners and blunts aha just hit me up whenever you do, I know some really nice spots in sudbury

SpireOne
11-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Crits anyone ?15771157721577315774

OH MY GOSH!
11-09-2010, 06:32 PM
gonnna go on another picture run soon hopin to get some new fliks

dwai
11-11-2010, 08:49 PM
bored to death
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA111070.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101060.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101051.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101042.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101038.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101034.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101039.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101041.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA081032.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA071020.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA071022.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA071024.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA051013.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101053.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA101050.jpg

OH MY GOSH!
11-12-2010, 07:15 PM
the buff is hittin hard! lots of my shit got buffed before i got pictures and i went out two days later... shits wack!

sausage toes
11-13-2010, 08:53 AM
gosh is the next best thing. keep going harder and harder! i wanna see you destroy

kanga
11-13-2010, 01:17 PM
keep putin in work gosh

OH MY GOSH!
11-13-2010, 02:56 PM
gettin some stickers ready. getting ready to have some funn.

OH MY GOSH!
11-14-2010, 07:55 PM
sick stencil, Jerk, Sim, Names, Sadan, CSK, Enoy (2), Never, Gipse and Acor (2)
winter is commin. bomb some shit before the first snowfall.

Stilus
11-15-2010, 01:05 AM
looks like allot of progress for everyone

bump jerky,
dropping by soon, stocking up,

sneak peek...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/5077278995_ca7892b17c_z.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4019/5079162431_828f5a17a8_z.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4130/5093237839_836b5b4bea_z.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/5166559395_87fcc5e6ac_z.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4014/5166559399_6de1607383_z.jpg

and a quick sketch,

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4066/5077486914_66c17c0238_z.jpg

Siptester
11-15-2010, 10:30 AM
Big ups to all the dudes staying up in the 705. Wicked slaps Gent. Definitely gotta check out Sudz, it's on my hit list now haha

theowner
11-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Bump Jerk, Gent and that Gipse throw!

Skumy420
11-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Where do i get the really big stickers? i can only find "hello my name is" i was thinking liike party novelties. any ideas?

med:one
11-16-2010, 08:53 AM
go to staples, they have all sizes of sticker paper... even 8.5 x 11"....

Skumy420
11-16-2010, 01:45 PM
thanks man :) i'll be sure to check that out, is staples rack-able? like whats the deal with the cams and beepers?

BugginOut
11-16-2010, 02:01 PM

med:one
11-17-2010, 07:30 AM
its paper. how much beepers are going to be put on paper. and theyre relatively cheap if i remember.... try the dollar store too for printing labels etc. etc.

DwightSchrute
11-17-2010, 11:12 AM
its paper. how much beepers are going to be put on paper. and theyre relatively cheap if i remember.... try the dollar store too for printing labels etc. etc.

Yeah man, staples definetly has the full paper sized stickers, but they have LP's if I remember correctly. They won't break your wallet if you buy them but if you decide otherwise just make sure no one follows you out. Some of us still rack from staples so try not to heat it out.

OH MY GOSH!
11-18-2010, 11:17 AM
i just want page 175 to start. .....

seshion friday give me a call

Freaker
11-18-2010, 11:29 PM
^ PM the deets gosh?

backcover
11-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Hey, been along tine since I posted... just here to say Im really digging the jerk stuff alot wow lot of style developing there, good job buddy. Gosh is also cool. Gent as always I love your shit, really tight... I painted a wee bit this summer, drunk most of the time.. no flicks trying to get some. sketched a little, havn't been doing much but i'll try to keep on it.. anyways lots of love to all you writters doing it for the love and addiction - zelf afk

DwightSchrute
11-21-2010, 12:05 PM
lots of love to all you writters doing it for the love and addiction - zelf afk

youre the man brotha

no ball huggin intended

also, my camera went on a trip to toronto so ill be putting a couple things on here when im not so hungover

OH MY GOSH!
11-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Bombing monday give me a call boys. !

theowner
11-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Bombing monday give me a call boys. !

Siptester
11-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Hahahah, good call on that one.
Keepin the blackbook busy..
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1939.jpg

DwightSchrute
11-22-2010, 12:11 PM
@siptester

I like your colour and fill-in effects, there's still alot of room for improvement but it's definetly a solid track you're on. Personally I think you should work on letter structure and making them flow better together. All in all though, thumbs up bro nice sketches

Freaker
11-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah Fect. The colors are nice, but you need to get your letters up to par with the rest. The consistency of the letters are off and it makes them look a bit toy.(Not calling you toy).

Practice more sketches that aren't as complicated. Keep the letters all the same size, with matching bar widths and shit. You'll be rolling down the right track in no time bro.

~Star~
11-23-2010, 05:17 PM

Siptester
11-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the crits boys, still new to this peicin' shit. The only one I was really feeling was the top one, had the best flow I find.
Few more from the 9.

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2057.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2091.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2080.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2049.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2079.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2074.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2060.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2048.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2042.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2043.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2045.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1994.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1990.jpg
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_1988.jpg

OH MY GOSH!
11-24-2010, 09:30 AM
never has some of the best hand styles in sudbury . so dope!

dwai
11-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Would be nice if that picture wasnt so blur, butt it does look like a nice handy.. Seen over sixty Gosh tags around but one of them was so bang on I got wet/stoked.. Seen lots of (never) tags in toronto and ottawa butt I doubt its the sudbury (never)

OH MY GOSH!
11-24-2010, 01:55 PM
yeah i found that never picture on some kids facebook. its a skateboard picture i just took the never tag from it. thats kinda why its blurry

stickyou
11-24-2010, 03:12 PM
quick sketch before work. JERK, GOSH - killin' it.
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/974/photo12c0.jpg

DwightSchrute
11-25-2010, 12:09 PM
@stickyou: how long have you been sketching that word? .. i would expect a lot more than that

DwightSchrute
11-25-2010, 12:30 PM
a couple quickies so im not a hypocrite
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA210277.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/dwightschrutesphotos/PA210265.jpg

ill post a worthy sketch sometime but in the meantime, critics on the quickies?

cheesegril
11-25-2010, 05:00 PM
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/wigsplit123/142_4223.jpg
oldy
fresh out the dj, paddie wagons cold in november too many PC rat goofs.
yo syke ensers on some other shit thats the bottom line. enser post some of those handys.
yeah i got on sneaks but i need a new pair, because basketball courts in the summer got girls there.

backcover
11-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Stick you, love that second sketch. I got a fever and the only presciption is more enser

backcover
11-26-2010, 04:12 AM
In the spirit of a sketch page, heres a incomplete sketch.. i need some more pens and pencils

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/spoonandbowl/Photoon2010-11-26at0253-1.jpg

DwightSchrute
11-26-2010, 01:23 PM
ensers 1 line handy is dope which is why i was suprised that i didnt see it on his sketches, id like to see more handys too tbo

DwightSchrute
11-26-2010, 02:22 PM
http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/SippT/IMG_2074.jpg

nice flares by the way

sorry for the double post

sausage toes
11-26-2010, 07:12 PM
sounds like someones gonna bust a nut

stickyou
11-26-2010, 09:10 PM
ensers 1 line handy is dope which is why i was suprised that i didnt see it on his sketches, id like to see more handys too tbo

I don't sketch yo, JERk inspired me one night to hit the books again. I don't see the point in sketching anyway, just give me a can and i'll paint the fuckin wall

Siptester
11-27-2010, 12:50 PM
nice flares by the way

sorry for the double post

Thanks man, was a year or so back when Belton's were till available in the 9. Shit flows like butter.
That JerkZelf sketch is fuckin' fire, I'd love to see that on a wall.

ChuckyCheese
11-27-2010, 09:12 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/rw5khs.jpg

backcover
11-29-2010, 12:26 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/rw5khs.jpg

flik you always know how to make me wet, love the structure and love the colours, simple yet complexed.

dwai
11-29-2010, 01:03 AM
Bored
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/ohmba10ji.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/ohmba36bh.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA081033.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/IMG_1463.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/broke.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P8220460.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/P8220459.jpg
I love BOMBOT http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/1.jpg

Stilus
11-29-2010, 03:27 AM
bored,
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5125/5218458365_c00bea0823_b.jpg
___http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5241/5218459377_369a4478f0_z.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4150/5221096269_04f5cfa7e0_z.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4086/5216940103_0d2a40caa6_b.jpg

backcover
11-29-2010, 06:30 AM
haha awsome sketch!! makes me excited. Also that jerk tag on the fence, love it.

BugginOut
11-29-2010, 09:26 PM

stickyou
11-29-2010, 11:09 PM
wheres my drop shadow gent ya bastard !

RiskinIt
11-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Winters here, whose gonna man up? I have a feeling I knoe who, sudbury needs to blow up tags

sausage toes
11-30-2010, 08:55 PM
gosh and jerk

dwai
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA251084.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA251086.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA251083.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA231080.jpg

backcover
12-01-2010, 11:33 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/umbads/PA251084.jpg

Love this tag, closed arrows I feel are under rated but done well look so fresh. good job

sausage toes
12-02-2010, 06:42 PM
i love how foreign he is. its something fresh for our town. what a trooper

DwightSchrute
12-03-2010, 11:11 AM
gosh and jerk

hahaha you would think so eh?

i think someones got a crush.. teehee ;)

DwightSchrute
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
i <3 double posting

Thanks man, was a year or so back when Belton's were till available in the 9. Shit flows like butter.
That JerkZelf sketch is fuckin' fire, I'd love to see that on a wall.

haha no shit, ive only ever used 1 can of montana, and it leaked like a son of a bitch whenever id try to put a cap on it.. other than that, i use probably the shittiest paint you can find on the racks. free paint works just fine for me, i dont understand why some people ONLY use quality paint, cause the way i see it, almost EVERYTHING looks sick when youre using good paint, so it doesnt really impress me all that much

and @ enser: i highly suggest you sketch, unless you dont plan on painting anymore

and @ flik: i like most of your stuff, but ive got to point out, theres usually something odd about the way you do your shadow, i would be more specific but i dont know what it is about the shadow that throws me. i like the complexity but i think the stars are a bit overdone in this one.

and @ snap: ..

i bust nuts to this shit

theowner
12-03-2010, 12:37 PM
haha no shit, ive only ever used 1 can of montana, and it leaked like a son of a bitch whenever id try to put a cap on it.. other than that, i use probably the shittiest paint you can find on the racks. free paint works just fine for me, i dont understand why some people ONLY use quality paint, cause the way i see it, almost EVERYTHING looks sick when youre using good paint, so it doesnt really impress me all that much

and @ enser: i highly suggest you sketch, unless you dont plan on painting anymore

and @ flik: i like most of your stuff, but ive got to point out, theres usually something odd about the way you do your shadow, i would be more specific but i dont know what it is about the shadow that throws me. i like the complexity but i think the stars are a bit overdone in this one.

I don't want to be a dick, but these kinds of criticisms don't really add anything forum. You've "got to point out" something negative about Flik's sketch? Why is that? Why can't you just appreciate people's work? Showing respect will get you more respect than handing out criticism.

And, there's an infinite amount of shitty stuff painted with Euro paint.

flick for talking

backcover
12-03-2010, 08:22 PM
@dwight

For the most part when I paint (which is never) I use artist quality paint such as montana gold and right now I have 20 cans of Ironlak. Reason why is that they are a lower pressure for less drip, more colors to choose from, and they are generally a stickier paint which also helps with that drip problem, making double outlines and glares easier to do. Dont get me wrong I rocked krylon and some other shit brands awhile back but it wasnt for me. Im not saying good paint = good graff but in my opinion it helps with the little things, plus it smell like cotton candy haha. your montana experience with it dripping every where maybe due to caps all cans have different valves and what not. anyways thats my 2 cents

DwightSchrute
12-03-2010, 09:29 PM
@theowner: ..i didnt realise i was being a dick ? i still dont think i was being dick at all but anyways, i have my respect for people, whether it shows in my posts or not. in my opinion, i think my comments towards flik's sketch are totally fine, i wasnt telling him i hate his sketch, i wasnt telling him i love it either. i said i like the complexity of it, and i stand by what i said about his shadow, and the stars being overdone in that particular sketch, thats my opinion and flik can take it or leave it. my 2 cents are just as valuable as anyone elses. and im not going to say i love it just because flik did it. i was not looking for respect and my "criticism" was ment to be constructive, if anything.

@backcover: i understand your point, i guess i just dont have the disposable currency for 20 cans of ironlak haha, maybe sometime..

Stilus
12-04-2010, 01:11 AM
He never called you a dick... he was pointing out that his comment was not to be interpreted as a 'dick' comment.

Personally I use the paint I can get, so when I can splurge on some good paint, I definitely do. It's amazing how most kinds act noticeably different (some have a huge advantage in the winter, drip wise).

Let me be clear, the rest is not directed at anyone in particular (honest it's not directed at you Dwight), just based on what's been happening off and on for the past 20+ pages of the 705 thread.

I generally make it a rule not rant on here because this thread has a hard enough time without my adding large blocks of text to it but I may as well say something. My intention is not to call people out, nor comment on what people should or shouldn't do, it's graff, do with it what you will. Having fun and doing your own thing is the reason why people get into it, but forums like this (in my opinion) are the perfect tool to help stimulate and enrich the writing community.

My two cents, you can skip what I'm about to write if you don't want to read it (the beauty of a forum): criticism is all well and good, but in a general sense there isn't much going on stylistically in the 705 that puts it above and beyond anywhere else in Ontario, let alone Canada as a whole, so overly critical criticism won't really help anyone. There are a few really good writers who can, and do produce burners and pieces, but not many and it would be awesome to have more. I know most will say, 'that's not why we do graff', 'we don't need to piece or do productions, just get up' but for those who want to try and put a little flair and flow into the scene on top of bombing, just let them be. There's room enough for everyone. They post shit on here so they can show you how they want/do contribute, just like everyone else posts to show how they want/do contribute too. This is not meant to seem like someone talking down to people, just what I believe could help the Sudbury and 705 graff scene boom a little more on multiple levels.

and now some old sketches for levity, from 2008 almost 3 years ago... feel free to make fun of these (they are admittedly toy as hell),
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5086/5231018250_1e586f2a78_z.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5005/5231020170_de1fe12b11_z.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5230432887_4f89f7db2b_z.jpg