PDA

View Full Version : Production's

Pages : 1 [2] 3

TheToy
03-06-2010, 10:49 PM
how bout we start off simple with a kind of practice production. Lets all Paint a throw in the same colors, and submit it. its easier and if it works we'll move up to simple peices.

if i have any say, id be biased and say white fill, black outline, light blue second outline.
Sounds good. I sense no bias. Biasness? I dunno. Anywho...
I love white/black. Shit's classic. Light blue as in Harbor Blue Rusto? ;)

It would be dope but there's too much variation in the kind off walls. It would be hard to stitch up completely different walls. Unless you would just want to put all the pics on top and next to each other not caring about the wall. You could put a border on the photos to separate them

The endless possiblities,.........

That's what I was saying about the brightness as far as paper is concerned...
It's gonna' be no different with paper than walls. Im sure we can all find a flat concrete wall. No highway barriers that are all grooved or a train bridge wall that's made out of blocks of stone... Even if it's brick and rolled, it's all good. That's why we roll it...

Flat wall. Rolled. Same colors. Stand at the same approximate distance from the piece while snapping the flick. Day picture.

Negativity, I sense; Young Skywalker. Mmm, yesss? Lol

-Empty-Can-
03-06-2010, 10:52 PM
We need fucking a guideline to do this hahaha.

Where's the rubric at? :p

SHER_WON_WTS
03-06-2010, 10:56 PM
aaaahhhh, you caught my bias! i love that harbor blue Rust-o.

TheToy
03-06-2010, 11:00 PM
We need fucking a guideline to do this hahaha.

Where's the rubric at? :p
We'll talk about it for a while and get things straight before we commit. Springs coming.

aaaahhhh, you caught my bias! i love that harbor blue Rust-o.
That Harbor Blue is tight next to black. Shit pops.
And ya, the sig gives it away. Haha.

-Empty-Can-
03-06-2010, 11:06 PM
I think the white/black/blue outline is wayy overplayed. A medium gray fill with black outline white inline and light blue force field is dopeskee.

SHER_WON_WTS
03-06-2010, 11:12 PM
all you did was add gray.
and YOUR CRAZY. its the freshest simple color combo i know.

-Empty-Can-
03-06-2010, 11:13 PM
I know. But I'm saying it looks better with a gray fill. Try it out on graffiti studio or some shit

SHER_WON_WTS
03-06-2010, 11:22 PM
graffiti studio.... or i can try it with markers and cans.

woonybomber
03-07-2010, 12:22 AM
well toy i juss moved out of ** but
i am more then willing to meet you at KP from a bus
one day this summer
and do this shit

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 01:32 AM
Or you could just make a wall.....

Props to Duke, Sher and Alts. I'll get more pictures when its not night and I got better lighting. Also thanks to 401son and empty can but they just wasent feeling them for the replica wall, I put them in the digital prodo tho,
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/lololol.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/prodome.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0005-3.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0009-1.jpg

MeanMug
03-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Pretty bas ass weakfingers! Props to all the artists!

SHER_WON_WTS
03-07-2010, 01:39 AM
daaaaaamn. thats pretty awesome man.

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 01:39 AM
Props to Duke, Sher and Alts.
BOTTOM PAGE BUMP

Thanks mang, who ever is down for the next wall I'm gonna make the dead line alot longer so we can get more of the toy forums quality writers to participate.

SHER_WON_WTS
03-07-2010, 01:41 AM
um. im down again.

TheToy
03-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Bump STOTR. Shit killed it. First one to catch my eye and hold it.

sodi
03-07-2010, 01:46 AM
shit weak! thats some dope stuff! mad props

woonybomber
03-07-2010, 01:47 AM
can i get down

401Son
03-07-2010, 09:57 AM
How come mine wasn't put in it? An if im down in the next 1 will I actully be put this time?

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 10:13 AM
I put you and stot in the digital prodo but i took the peices i was feeling on the mini wall.

-Empty-Can-
03-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Shit I though these were supposed to be simples? Whatever, next time I'll try something different.

TheToy
03-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Shit I though these were supposed to be simples? Whatever, next time I'll try something different.

They were supposed to be.

And that's why your simple kills the rest.

Alts13
03-07-2010, 11:14 AM
mine was a simple, my only issue with the Stotr is the smaller letters and the vertical bars of the Ts seemed off

TheToy
03-07-2010, 11:22 AM
mine was a simple, my only issue with the Stotr is the smaller letters and the vertical bars of the Ts seemed off

No offense but you're piece isn't up to your level of skill. It's got your usual style but it lacks enthusiasm. Every time I see your sketches, I'm like 'Daaaamnnnnn, I love that style', but I'm not feelin' this. You're pretty good; better than this. And I'm gonna' let you know and keep it real.

I guess we're all gonna' have to converse/debate about our definition of 'simple' in Toy Chat. :)

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Bottom line is I'm making the prodo's, Its a tedious process of photoshopping each image to look like real graffiti and tweaking and blurring each peice to make them look believable. then constucting a mini wall and shooting pictures. I dident include stotr and los just because i dident feel they where up to par with the other peices. they dident fit in just look at the lineup... No hate just I wanted this prodo to look semi realistic and good. theres dident look like graffiti, you know what im saying?

I'll throw everyone together on the digital productions but I'm only gonna make the mini walls with good peices.

seywhat
03-07-2010, 12:00 PM
word up.

whats the specifications on the next one yo? like colorwise

mad props on building that wall man

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Its still all to be decided. I'm gonna wait abit longer so we can get more of the better writers in the toy forum to participate. I'll be making a second wall for the next production also if anyone was wondering.

Alts13
03-07-2010, 12:29 PM
to TheToy - yea I fully agree with you I completely half assed that - well I didn't even put 50% into it, I only did it cos I said I would participate but I really couldn't be bothered drawing and it showed

flask1995
03-07-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm down for one, I've made my Toy Flickr, if you guys can check it out that'd be great :)

www.flickr.com/photos/modal_soul

sorry if im posting in the wrong thread but im still down for this one :p

AteskOne
03-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Its still all to be decided. I'm gonna wait abit longer so we can get more of the better writers in the toy forum to participate. I'll be making a second wall for the next production also if anyone was wondering.
im down for the next one. good work with that wall weak. would it be alright for me to throw a charac in with my piece for the next one?

DukeOne
03-07-2010, 02:18 PM
came out dope weakfingers would love to get down on another

RedEyes
03-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Dito

MeanMug
03-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Count me in on the next one.

flask1995
03-07-2010, 03:05 PM
same :D

i have become more better then I used to before

TheToy
03-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Bottom line is I'm making the prodo's, Its a tedious process of photoshopping each image to look like real graffiti and tweaking and blurring each peice to make them look believable. then constucting a mini wall and shooting pictures. I dident include stotr and los just because i dident feel they where up to par with the other peices. they dident fit in just look at the lineup... No hate just I wanted this prodo to look semi realistic and good. theres dident look like graffiti, you know what im saying?
You said this was supposed to be simple. Real simple...
Then everyone did what they wanted. The two people who went simple got fucked over. Nobody really followed the criteria. All I can say is props to you for orchestrating the effort and doing the crop work. That came out better than expected. No one ever sticks to the plans. I'm not blaming you. I mean you can't control that. But I do recall this was supposed to be 'simple' cause it's the first one. So don't say their shit wasn't up to par. They did as agreed upon. Looks like graffiti to me...we could say yours doesn't look up to par but of course it's right in the middle cause you did the work...

to TheToy - yea I fully agree with you I completely half assed that - well I didn't even put 50% into it, I only did it cos I said I would participate but I really couldn't be bothered drawing and it showed

Not trying to bring you down or bash on you but I could tell. I love your style. It's probably my favorite on here. I wish I could draw that Euro style with the abstract bars and thick lines. How'd you start pickin' that steez up?

401Son
03-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Thetoy that's wat im saying, I think mine is better then weakfingers an it was simp but I guess he made it so he picks who he puts in it, an Alts I still like it an I say u should do more simps, jus the L I don't like an the top of the S

AteskOne
03-07-2010, 09:36 PM
key word: YOU think yours was better. doesnt mean it is. all of those are simps except dukes. and being simple doesnt make up for lack of structure. the 2 that got cut were the weakest entries. yeah it may be aggrivating but it's the name of the game you got into. the weak pieces get painted over. if you're really that hurt about it make you're own wall.

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Theres a diffrent between letters and graffiti. Its just my personaly tastes in graffiti, I also said the uber toy shit was probably not gonna make it. I know egos where going to get hurt but o-well look at the prodo's befor this one, there all fire. Its not like im trying to be cockey but its just like yeah, I'm sorry they dident make it and i tried to be nice about it but I wanted to look nice. no beef or hate its just how i felt.

401, thats a great way to get into the next prodo.
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0002.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/401Graff/IMG00735.jpg

TheToy
03-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Theres a diffrent between letters and graffiti

You better think long and hard about the composition of graffiti...
Over 90% of graffiti involves letters in some way, shape, or form.

SHER_WON_WTS
03-07-2010, 10:48 PM
i gotta say. i dont mean to offend in any way. for those of you iv talked to on here, you know i dont offend. but i believe Weaks' choices were right.

TheToy
03-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm not offended. When someone says go simple and then people run wild and those who stuck to the plan get fucked out of some decent credit it's pretty lame.

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 10:52 PM
I was trying to prove a point. Of course graffiti is letters but..... urg I'm over this whole thing. There shit dident look like graffiti to me end of story. I dont know why this had to be such a stupid ordeal.

MeanMug
03-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Weak how did you construct the wall. Printer or p shop? It almost looks like a diorama? Point being some of these guys who feel (were) left out can do their own Prod. Share your knowledge! Each one teach one lol!

TheToy
03-07-2010, 10:53 PM
I was trying to prove a point. Of course graffiti is letters but..... urg I'm over this whole thing. There shit dident look like graffiti to me end of story. I dont know why this had to be such a stupid ordeal. im out.

How does their shit not look like graffiti?

Are you for real, brah?

That's weak as fuck. No pun intended.

Don't hate the straight.

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I Photoshoped each peice to look more dusty, then merged them together, then i lightened the opactiy so they would look liek paint, put them on a brick background and constructed a cardboard wall and tapeed the images on, took about 2-3 hours. I'm currently thinking of creating vynal stickers of each collab so I can send them to each person who participates in the final walls.

The Toy- All you paint is REWT no joke thats the ecact replica of what it looks like, and thats cool but it has no style, it just looks liek keyboard letters. That to me doesent look like graffiti it just looks like keyboard letters, Yes there considerd to be a straight letter but it aint got no funk,

SHER_WON_WTS
03-07-2010, 11:05 PM
there i disagree weak.

TheToy
03-07-2010, 11:06 PM
All that coming from the guy that paints under bridges and lame skateparks where only 12 year-olds and the homeless see your 'top notch' work.
You paint a lot of the same shit over and over yourself...
Who cares.

Don't hate the straight.

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 11:11 PM
This aint turning into a beef thread, so lets just stop it whats done is done.
Its just my opinion, I'm not saying all straights just the skinny ass bar ones, and again thats just my opinon. I dont post all my shit here fool so dont trip. Sorry I dont have the luxury of a wall in my backyard, if i did id paint there all the time.
I just made the mini wall because it was an idea I had. and I wanted it to look good.
sorry my opinion on what looks good isent like everyone elses.

TheToy
03-07-2010, 11:20 PM
10% of my painting is done in my backyard "fool, so don't trip".

weakfingers
03-07-2010, 11:23 PM
I wasent being sarcastic, I dont have a backyard to paint in, so thats why you see the same walls. Your right i paint alot of the same stuff ,that my style, Ive still have alot to learn I dont know how this is relevant to this thread so lets stop filling it with shit and pm me if you want to continue.

Bets369R
03-08-2010, 01:55 AM
a simple doesnt mean bland boring and ugly, which is what the last 2 were.

stop getting mad because you suck at graffiti, its not for everyone.

Fury
03-08-2010, 02:22 AM
If it's cool, I'm down for doing a piece or simp or something. Just let me know.

Sesh-it-up
03-08-2010, 02:32 AM

Props to Duke, Sher and Alts. I'll get more pictures when its not night and I got better lighting. Also thanks to 401son and empty can but they just wasent feeling them for the replica wall, I put them in the digital prodo tho,

bump this shit

Fube
03-08-2010, 02:37 AM
hahaha thats awesome!

diggin the wall and shit.

that duke is sick.

401Son
03-08-2010, 06:29 AM
It doesn't matter if I was on it or not jus saying u shoud of not put ur on there eighta cus look at the wall wit urz on, keep doing ur thing but jus saying

mawks
03-08-2010, 11:10 AM
was that english?

weakfingers
03-08-2010, 11:49 AM
2nd Toy production wall.

To be clear, the writers who i have so far for the second prodo are:
Alts (i think)
Duke
Sher
408bomber
Atesk
Sesh it up
sey what
freek nine oh 5ive
remoz
massacarman

I have to make this clear. I will not be including the weaker entries on the mini wall. I will include all entries on the digital production wall for everyones enjoyment,this goes for all the uber toys on this forum that might get mad that i dont include them on the mini wall.... I'm sorry.

Colours, themes and general ideas are open at this point. We all should follow a general colour scheme so our peices match and have addons on the sides so i can join each one together. If you got any characters you want in it or tags feel free to send me multiple pictres so i can join them in. So if you still wanna get in on this pm me.

I know alot of you other cats have a better understanding about colour then I do, so reply with some colours that will look good. (***alts im looking in your direction)

CrustOner
03-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Or you can check out Colorschemedesigner.com and just choose what you think you'd like.

I'll try to get in on this bitch, too.

TheToy
03-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Just to air this out...

I'm not hating, I really just dont like empty cans shit

So the cleanest piece didn't make it because this guy doesn't like his work. Yet he let him enter the production with knowledge of the fact that Empty's work would be disregarded.

Just little somethin' for everyone on that list to think about.

-Empty-Can-
03-08-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm not that mad that you didn't include me. I'm mad that you didn't include me because you don't like it. Honestly, I don't like Dukes. It's just not a style that I like. I'm not saying it's bad. He has alot of skill and style but I would still put it into a prodo even if I don't like it. I don't care that you don't like mine. I though we were supposed to go simple so that's what I did and got jibbed. Next time (If you let me in) I'll try something better.

woonybomber
03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
yeo i asked is i could get down

do you guys really not lik me

god ima go cut my self now cus the kewl kids in the inernet dont like me
lmfao jk

CrustOner
03-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Relax. And Stot's was not the cleanest. You guys need to realize this isn't a fucking big deal.. goddamn. Move along.

Fube
03-08-2010, 03:10 PM
im in, mines gunna be simple tho haha, i dont like hella wild style.

AteskOne
03-08-2010, 03:27 PM
so is there a due date set for this next one yet? and if we're still deciding on colors i'm gunna throw a pink a green mash up out there. maybe like a purple fill with green 3d and pink outline? talk it out i gotta go to class.

massacreman
03-08-2010, 03:27 PM
so if i understand this right, everything about the digital wall will be posted in here?
because i found out about about the TFRRB battle 1 day before the deadline...so i want to make sure im in, this idea is dope as fuck. im going to put in such a dope entry!!!!!
peace guys!!!!

edit about the colours
im against purple and green, its too dark. maybe a light green but still not what i prefer

id say:
beige with blue and pink
maybe like a summer theme? like a beach or i dunno.

RedEyes
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Yo fingers count me in!!!

MeanMug
03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Is the list set or can I get in on this next production weak? I'm down to throw in a character(s) if the pieces are set!

AteskOne
03-08-2010, 08:10 PM
so if i understand this right, everything about the digital wall will be posted in here?
because i found out about about the TFRRB battle 1 day before the deadline...so i want to make sure im in, this idea is dope as fuck. im going to put in such a dope entry!!!!!
peace guys!!!!

edit about the colours
im against purple and green, its too dark. maybe a light green but still not what i prefer

id say:
beige with blue and pink
maybe like a summer theme? like a beach or i dunno.
yeah i was thinking a light green. idk biege, blue, and pink are kinda random.

-Empty-Can-
03-08-2010, 09:29 PM
might sound strange but brown and pink look good together. or grey and green, green and orange, light blue and orange....etc I got color combos for miles

weakfingers
03-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Draw a peice using (one or all) these colours, you can also use blue because its also matches. Please use green for the outlines and please put some stuff coming off the sides so i can merge them together more smoothly

Characters can be any colour just use the colours that wont clash with the ones I provide... simple enough?

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/colors.jpg

If your still confused, pm me.

Ill wait two weeks for entries to come in, if not sooner.

-Empty-Can-
03-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Which do we fill with?

weakfingers
03-08-2010, 09:55 PM
there all matching colours, witch ever you want,

W_G_O_N_E
03-08-2010, 09:56 PM
so whats the deal weak you just gonna except anyone's entry and then decide 4 yourself if it makes the wall or not , it don't really matter to me cause i'm gonna do somethin either way , just wonderin

TheToy
03-08-2010, 09:58 PM
there all matching colours, witch ever you want,

When I look at those colors they are fighting for attention. I'd say they hardly match.

Ditch that green on the left. Soften that red to lighter pink or rose color.

-Empty-Can-
03-08-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm confused. I can use any of those colors for whatever?

weakfingers
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm going to put everyone in the digital production, But im going to leave the obvious uber toy ones out of the mini wall.

For the colour chart every ones gonna be using different types of markers so there gonna be looking diffrently
, you can use all of them if you want, but just be creative your the artists,

all i ask is there to be a green outline and things coming off the sides so i can merge.

Fury
03-09-2010, 01:23 AM
I'll probably get mine done within the week. And I don't really see what the big deal about the whole wall thing is? Like if I made it, cool, otherwise, I still think it's a great idea and all the people who got on it should be proud.

I don't know the process, but I don't think you guys realize the time and effort it takes into photoshopping a piece of paper into a thing that legitimately looks like it's on a wall. Then repeat this until finished. Really, you can't expect every single one to make it, unless they're all ridiculously amazing and are worth the time and effort to do so.

He's doing the photoshopping, he's setting it up, he's doing it all. If you want to do the same and put it on a wall, then just do it.

(not aimed at anyone, just my thoughts.)

SHER_WON_WTS
03-09-2010, 01:37 AM
yo all that green with RED!!??!!??!!?!?!
mad lame. i'll do it, and try to make it work but its gunna look like christmas man.

dave the pirate
03-09-2010, 01:42 AM
I want in on this yall seen my ish? peep it if its good enough

RemoZ
03-09-2010, 01:43 AM
Kinda disapoointed on the colors to be honest but whatever.

dave the pirate
03-09-2010, 01:46 AM
what are the colors? im to lazy to go back and reaaaaad

SHER_WON_WTS
03-09-2010, 01:48 AM
green blue and everything in between. oh and RED!
mandatory green outline.

dave the pirate
03-09-2010, 01:55 AM
werd, whens it due?

SHER_WON_WTS
03-09-2010, 01:56 AM
2 weeks but sooner would be nice.
why am i doing this, damn you lazy.

dave the pirate
03-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Ight, im to high to function at the moment.

massacreman
03-09-2010, 05:20 AM
weak, will you use the same wall as for the one before?
because variation wouldnt be bad too,
maybe try to get your hands on a concrete-ish wall?

massacreman
03-09-2010, 05:37 AM
Draw a peice using (one or all) these colours,

bumping the colours

TheToy
03-09-2010, 07:45 AM
http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/picture.php?albumid=365&pictureid=3100

massacreman
03-09-2010, 10:05 AM
fuck off with your fucking pictures and your tissue boxes!
fuck off with all your useless crits and remarks!
go to 12ozprophet.com or something.

TheToy
03-09-2010, 10:22 AM
http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/attachments/2/2/8/3/8/3/a2958010-37-obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

massacreman
03-09-2010, 10:27 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/fuck_you.jpg

TheToy
03-09-2010, 10:34 AM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/29358/original/umad.jpg

massacreman
03-09-2010, 10:48 AM
okay im done with this,
my conclusion is
fuck you thetoy your a fucking poser toy without humour.
youre a fucking racist and i wish you all the worst.
however, our agueing fucked up 2 thread now, so i guess i will have to be the most grownup, and just ignore you... weve found out we dont seem to like eachother. fine. at least your not my brother or something.

Much love,

Massacreman

TheToy
03-09-2010, 11:18 AM
It's just the internet. Don't take it to heart.

weakfingers
03-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Stop filling this thread with garbage

2nd Toy production wall.

To be clear, the writers who i have so far for the second prodo are:
Alts (i think)
Duke
Sher
408bomber
Atesk
Sesh it up
sey what
freek nine oh 5ive
remoz
massacarman

I have to make this clear. I will not be including the weaker entries on the mini wall. I will include all entries on the digital production wall for everyones enjoyment,this goes for all the uber toys on this forum that might get mad that i dont include them on the mini wall.... I'm sorry.

Colours, themes and general ideas are open at this point. We all should follow a general colour scheme so our peices match and have addons on the sides so i can join each one together. If you got any characters you want in it or tags feel free to send me multiple pictres so i can join them in. So if you still wanna get in on this pm me.

I know alot of you other cats have a better understanding about colour then I do, so reply with some colours that will look good. (***alts im looking in your direction)

Draw a peice using (one or all) these colours, you can also use blue because its also matches. Please use green for the outlines and please put some stuff coming off the sides so i can merge them together more smoothly

Characters can be any colour just use the colours that wont clash with the ones I provide... simple enough?

If your still confused, pm me.

Ill wait two weeks for entries to come in, if not sooner.

Alts13
03-09-2010, 02:30 PM
OK I'm in on this, I say use the colours you have suggested for base colours with maybe details on the pieces in other bolder colours that may contrast againstthe base colours such as purples and blues, I would sayto get the pieces outlines with black to make them nice and bold.

Use the redish colours for your 3D, but hey that is just a suggestion, I'm no colour theory expert I tend to just start colouring and see what happens lol

massacreman
03-09-2010, 02:36 PM
def. outline with black

Fury
03-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Are we flipping colors? Cause I don't wanna draw it and then we change it up

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 02:49 PM
i wouldnt worry to much it is a TOY productin

weakfingers
03-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Draw your peice up with those colours and outline in black. make sure your outline is in green though, and not a dark green keep it light.

Alts13
03-09-2010, 02:52 PM
the forcefield do you mean?

It is just that if the piece is gonna have a green fill you are gonna want a forcefield colour that contrasts with that to make it pop more

weakfingers
03-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah i ment force. i think because people arent just gonna be using green to fill it will contrast enough, I just need a colour in witch I can merge each peice together with.

Alts13
03-09-2010, 03:21 PM
cool no worries

RedEyes
03-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Alright so any Fill from that scheme with black outline and a green shell/splash to put them together. sounds good.

TheToy
03-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Stop filling this thread with garbage

You're right. I'm sorry.
Those colors are more than enough garbage for the thread. You didn't need my contribution.

the cannabis evangelist
03-09-2010, 03:39 PM
I like this guy

lord_plankton
03-09-2010, 03:41 PM
whats the second outline color , seems like nobody cares..like last time

Sesh-it-up
03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
chea im in! whens this due? pm me ill be gone for the day.

weakfingers
03-09-2010, 04:01 PM
green for the last fucking time! force feild/double outline the peice in green how is this so hard?

nice attempt to troll me toy...

TheToy
03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/picture.php?albumid=365&pictureid=3100

But on a lighter note...
Ditch that green on the left. Soften the red to pinkish.

<[(Smokers187二S上M)]>
03-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Alryte sooo red or blue fill, black outline, n green force field/ splash 4 merging them and one
Last thing..is it simples or whatever(best) you can do?

dave the pirate
03-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I pm you about being in this shit whaaaaaaaaaack

Alts13
03-09-2010, 05:37 PM
so many stupid little pricks on this site, so some people wanna do a production and the rest of you think it is wack, why don't you just fuck off then. Your all so hardcore when you still probably live at mummy and daddy's house.

No wonder BS is a laughing stock of a website compared to 12oz and Pure graffiti. At least Weakfingers and others are contributing something to the site rather than just being dumbass trolls like the rest of you.

dave the pirate
03-09-2010, 05:40 PM
http://www.dembot.net/images/facepalm/double_trek_facepalm.jpg

AteskOne
03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Draw your peice up with those colours and outline in black. make sure your outline is in green though, and not a dark green keep it light.
why do we need that black outline? i'd rather outline the letters with whatever color the 3d is.

<[(Smokers187二S上M)]>
03-09-2010, 06:16 PM
That's what I thot we were doing at first but he worded it wrong n now its black outline and green forcefield

TheToy
03-09-2010, 07:27 PM
No wonder BS is a laughing stock of a website compared to 12oz and Pure graffiti. At least Weakfingers and others are contributing something to the site rather than just being dumbass trolls like the rest of you.

You're right. No one even paints here. What a joke...

401Son
03-09-2010, 08:36 PM
So how is this prodution gonna go down this time?

weakfingers
03-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Ya I know right? its like why would you paint graffiti if your just gonna post it on the internet LAWL.

Its really not that hard just draw a fucking peice then send it to me. Use the specific colours dont get to fancy and make it look good, its really not that hard, if your still having trouble just look at the previouse pages. I want to keep the peices looking relitivly simmalier, just use a black out line because its a staple for outline colours.

For kids having a hard time with the colours and cant decide, Blue Fill, Black Outline and Green force field....

massacreman
03-10-2010, 05:26 AM
and the 3d? red? yellow?

weakfingers
03-10-2010, 10:50 AM
up to you, somthing that matches, I chose prett basic colours

TheToy
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Ya I know right? its like why would you paint graffiti if your just gonna post it on the internet LAWL.

Like, ohh em gee, I know, riiiight?

Especially under lame bridges and cheap skate parks...

Alts13
03-10-2010, 12:39 PM
personally I wouldnt post anything I paint on here, I have done once I think but wouldn't do it again

TheToy
03-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah...

...the cops are watching all of us.

Cause we're such big problems in the world of vandalism...

massacreman
03-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah...

...the cops are watching all of us.

Cause we're such big problems in the world of vandalism...

yeah man, you post a piece today, by night, they have tracked your IP adress and in the morning you get a house raid maaaaaan

oh i was ignoring you, whatever.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 12:48 PM
yeah man, you post a piece today, by night, they have tracked your IP adress and in the morning you get a house raid maaaaaan

oh i was ignoring you, whatever.

You just can't get enough of me...

Paranoid freak.

massacreman
03-10-2010, 12:58 PM
You just can't get enough of me...

Paranoid freak.

Of course man, your so delicious!

RedEyes
03-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Kids take it to pms your ruining these forums!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/olredeyes/Photo9-2.jpg
idea for the production

<[(Smokers187二S上M)]>
03-10-2010, 01:37 PM
personally I wouldnt post anything I paint on here, I have done once I think but wouldn't do it again

Yes I regret ever posting shit up..well except the because those are delicious kinda like thetoy haha but I dnt really post up my throwies and pieces n regular handstyles that didn't fully mature up to flares :|

RedEyes
03-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Yo fingers you should have the wall be solid black to make the green pop.

weakfingers
03-10-2010, 10:19 PM
do you really know how much printer ink costs? ahahah

RedEyes
03-10-2010, 10:24 PM
yet a pen cost 15 cents! one of Americas biggest rip off!!! But cant you just use the same wall and photoshop it black?

TheToy
03-10-2010, 10:37 PM
do you really know how much printer ink costs? ahahah

Like 5-20 bucks a cartridge...
eet's so 'spensiiive.

C'mon. It's ink. Not toner.

weakfingers
03-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Try 60, printing all this shit uses alot of diffrent colours and i go through alot of ink. Not to mention i print alot of my photography on the side.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/epson-durabrite-ultra-colour-ink-combo-pack-t069520-s/10084333.aspx?path=ee743fba07e03ef5d63081f31d83de4 0en02

TheToy
03-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Well that's a combo pack so ya...

RedEyes
03-10-2010, 10:58 PM
oh shit you print that out! i thought you were just using photo shop and maken a collage.

weakfingers
03-10-2010, 10:59 PM
i photoshop each peice to makem look like there paited then make a small wall and print out the prodo and glue it up.

TheToy
03-10-2010, 11:07 PM
That shit'd look dope on my electric train diorama, that's for sure. Lol.
That was my first thought when I saw it.

I wanna' start painting some of the freight cars.

Fury
03-11-2010, 12:00 AM
i photoshop each peice to makem look like there paited then make a small wall and print out the prodo and glue it up.

Dude I thought you were just friggin' amazing at photoshopping lol

weakfingers
03-11-2010, 12:26 AM
I think im okay, do you really know how much work goes into creating realitic looking graffiti from drawings?

massacreman
03-11-2010, 07:28 AM
weak my piece is almost finished
do you have anything you want, like a really big version of my piece or whatever?
what is the size you want?
you want anything, like a bar around the forcefield to make it easier to connect the pieces or what?

also thanks so much for still doing this, after all this hassle i would have given up alreay.

peace

Fury
03-11-2010, 02:59 PM
I think im okay, do you really know how much work goes into creating realitic looking graffiti from drawings?

I've never done it, but from the years I've spent working with Photoshop, I'd assume it's a pretty tough task.

Sesh-it-up
03-12-2010, 04:38 PM
yo im having a writers block this week for sketches im really busy and dont have much time, Im not comin up with anything for my own name, i need a word idea for the "fake wall" or am i gona have to use my own shitay word :P but ill try to make it work. any suggestions on the word?

Fury
03-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Fury! I don't write fury so do it haha

CrustOner
03-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Fury would be such a shitty word.. haha. I'd hate that.

Fury
03-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah, Y's suck, F's have bad extensions, and I hate U's.
Main reason I stopped writing it haha

Sesh-it-up
03-12-2010, 06:54 PM
better then evow. the v and w extend the piece and make it look fucked with the floating O and the extra space.

Alts13
03-12-2010, 07:05 PM
yea man Fury would suck the F and R rock but U and Y damn thats like a bad hangover hahah

Fury
03-12-2010, 07:54 PM
lol agreed.
On a word, try COKE.

CrustOner
03-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Or Ownr.

Sesh-it-up
03-12-2010, 10:28 PM
im going with ownr, as it is right now thats the cleanest looking outline ive done in a while ill drop some handys and such around her so you all know its me :D

CrustOner
03-12-2010, 11:27 PM
haha Ownr is my homie's name. It's got the cleaaaanest flow ever. Especially for handstyles. Best oneliner. haha.

Bets369R
03-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Owner is a dope name.

CrustOner
03-13-2010, 01:10 AM
haha when/if he crosses someone, he always puts "OWN'D!" after it.

Fury
03-13-2010, 02:28 AM
N00b g0t pwn3d!

massacreman
03-13-2010, 10:02 AM
y34h 5tup1d n00b!

CrustOner
03-13-2010, 11:07 AM
haha I thought it was funny.

He doesn't even play video games.

Fury
03-13-2010, 11:58 AM
lololol tha dude's gonna get the admin on his ass!

Anyway, who has finished their piece?

weakfingers
03-13-2010, 01:50 PM
still not due till another week

massacreman
03-13-2010, 01:57 PM
i have finished it :D
ive also done a char for the wall

Fury
03-13-2010, 04:14 PM
still not due till another week

I know, but just wondering anyhow.
And what kind of character is it?

massacreman
03-14-2010, 07:46 AM
its a bode, one of my best char's and i didnt bite it, just used inspiration

AteskOne
03-14-2010, 04:12 PM
i still wouldnt call it one of YOUR best characs. bode's been rocked a million times before. i should have mine done shortly i still needa grab some new blue markers before i can get to work on the piece but i've been workin on a charac for a couple days. still isnt perfect.

massacreman
03-15-2010, 05:11 AM
yeah but ive done quite good coloring on that one

weakfingers
03-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Ive only gotten two entries so far.
I will NOT be including fury's on the mini wall. Its just not up to par. Not trying to be mean but you can try again if you want. I again don't want to sound mean but its just not good enough.

Massacre, you pictures are currently to small for me to edit them. I
ll use your character fersure on the wall but the piece is borderline for me, its colours and very clean but just the letters are off. I'll let you guys be the judge on this one... Is massacres piece good enough or no...

massacres peice
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4053/4425298100_60e1672ac9.jpg

Fury's peice
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/vega.jpg

DoMakeSayThink
03-15-2010, 03:56 PM
yo weakfingers you think i can get in on this prodo, i'll sketch something up and show you first obviously

Fury
03-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Nah man it's all good, I don't really care haha

weakfingers
03-15-2010, 04:27 PM
sorry fury,

and yes.

Alts13
03-15-2010, 05:56 PM
how long til this is due, justthat I am probably gonna pick up something to smoke on friday so should have sketched about 10 pieces by the time the weekend is done haha

AteskOne
03-15-2010, 06:05 PM
haha so much for quitting. i feel you bro i tried quitting for about two months. dont think i made it a full week without blazing tho haha. yeah whats the due date? i'm runnin a little behind cause i had a rediculous amount of work to get done last week.

Alts13
03-15-2010, 06:10 PM
yea man, if i didnt hate my job it would be a hell of a lot easier for me to quit, but by the end of each day I just think it is either smoke or kill someone haha

CrustOner
03-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Hahaha been there...

but I haven't smoked in a while.. D:

weakfingers
03-16-2010, 12:49 AM
a week tongiht its due.

Sesh-it-up
03-16-2010, 12:57 AM
i hear dat!!! can u peep my avil sketch in toy baclk books. would that make the cut with a ntuy fill? :P

Fury
03-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Weak, you don't need to apologize dude haha. Like for real, I do not give a shit in the slightest lol

weakfingers
03-16-2010, 01:17 AM
you have the potentol to make it just draw something with more flow and htrreee d

(SoS)Viruz
03-16-2010, 01:19 AM
I'm down to do something with this. can some one update me on what to do.

Sesh-it-up
03-16-2010, 01:19 AM
sorry weak, but was that at me or fury

weakfingers
03-16-2010, 01:41 AM
you...

Viruz, draw up a peice using these colours and outline with a black pen/marker. Use a green force so i can join together each peice and make this...

Sesh-it-up
03-16-2010, 02:27 AM
totaly made that wall my desktop background :D

massacreman
03-16-2010, 06:34 AM
lol if im on the next production im going to make it a poster

RedEyes
03-16-2010, 01:22 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/olredeyes/Photo1-2.jpg
Finished this for the production.

Fury
03-16-2010, 06:39 PM
And I'll make it a sticker!

Sesh-it-up
03-16-2010, 07:24 PM
make a wheat paste..way more ballin :)

siko im reallly digin the fill thats awesome.

MeanMug
03-17-2010, 01:33 PM
I was just thinking about this I dunno how many folks would be interested (depends on how many folks have Phshop).

We could form small BS crews and have some production battles! I'd be down to do some Pshop work for those that may be interested.

If it takes off it could probably turn into something like the round robin battles?

massacreman
03-17-2010, 01:39 PM
i dont really get it

MeanMug
03-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Each BS crew would consist of between 5 to 10 people.

You name your crew whatever.

There if one crew wants to battle another you call them out and put together a production. Fools vote on it.

I don't have it fully thought out myself lol. Just a randon thought that popped into my head.

CrustOner
03-17-2010, 04:03 PM
So E-crews?

Not cool enough for half the kids on here.

-Empty-Can-
03-17-2010, 04:25 PM
I don't think there's enough people on here to even make an E-crew. BS is dying slowly.

massacreman
03-17-2010, 04:36 PM
yeah but 12oz and puregraffiti dont seem attractive to me, the layout of those sites is freaking me out.

-Empty-Can-
03-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Agreed. There's too many people on there. Here with the small population you can actually get to know people and shit.

massacreman
03-17-2010, 04:53 PM
yeah, i just made an account on 12oz, i see alts is on there as a supa dupa senior member, way to go alts! there is more good info on there, no spambots nothing.
but i grew up with Bs. <3
1 love

AteskOne
03-17-2010, 07:48 PM
the only problem with 12oz is it's near impossible to get any crits on your work. may have changed since the last time i've been on there some odd years ago.

Alts13
03-18-2010, 08:12 AM
12oz takes a while to be accepted as a member but once you are you get a lot more feedback, I have had (NY Legend) Des give me hints and tips, he has drawn up sketches for me and told me to put my influence on them to help me progress, plus I am a VIP member on there so I get to know a lot of people through that, not to mention I contribute more to 12oz than any other site, hell I spend 90% of my online time on 12oz haha

12oz has a much more mature crowd than here, in the toy section you can get some good crits, at least some experienced writers go in there, to be honest I am more likely to give critsa on 12oz than anywhere else.

I much prefer it but then I get on with a couple of moderators on there and there is a much wider range of art and graf on there, plus the blogs are good and the features too, plus I get an inside scoop on changes to the site

CrustOner
03-18-2010, 01:32 PM
So why are you on this site?

Alts13
03-18-2010, 02:33 PM
I joined here because 12oz had a server problem back when I joined and I wanted to post some pictures so I joined here and have just kinda been kicking it around on here, I also use Pure Graffiti as well, I post pics on here and PG but on 12oz I go into discusssions and talk about stuff outside graf - but I do sometimes wonder why I come on here

MeanMug
03-18-2010, 02:56 PM
How long until the next production goes up?

And the page layout of 12oz and Pure graffiti is horrible. But there are some top notch artists on both sites. And alot less bullshit.

Alts13
03-18-2010, 02:59 PM
see I find the layout a lot better on 12oz than PG and BS, these sites are too light, I don't read much stuff on here because it is too bright and hurts my eyes. On 12oz you have all the sections broken down and it is easy to navigate (once you get used to it) also there is a far wider range of art on 12oz it isn't just graf, it is art/fashion/music/politics the whole 9 yards. Not sure exactly when the site will be updated it is an ongoing process, so far they are working on the homepage, not the forums, so there are some good features and blogs on there

massacreman
03-18-2010, 03:55 PM
yeah im beginning too see that. but as you said, 12oz is more mature.
well im not, just 16 years, so i guess this site fits me :P

Fury
03-18-2010, 04:02 PM
I would've been on 12oz by now, but I really don't like the layout haha. Glad to not be the only one.

massacreman
03-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Empty-can and alts are traitors! burn them! lol

kidding

-Empty-Can-
03-18-2010, 04:11 PM
What? I go on 12oz but not as much as here.

massacreman
03-18-2010, 04:12 PM
lol stotter

Alts13
03-18-2010, 04:12 PM
what is it you guys don't like about the layout, I don't see any difference between the layouts as such just the colours, they are both v-bulletin based forums.

massacreman
03-18-2010, 04:20 PM
yeah man but it the colours man, they freak me out, no matter how good the info is.

W_G_O_N_E
03-18-2010, 08:05 PM
anybody that knows , when did weak want these by tommorow or saturday

weakfingers
03-18-2010, 09:53 PM
monday

W_G_O_N_E
03-18-2010, 10:29 PM
coo tanx main

massacreman
03-19-2010, 12:49 PM
weak you got the mail i sent you right? meanmug's entry, he thought i was hosting the production, i forwarded it to you. make sure we both enter the production k?
peace homies :D

MeanMug
03-19-2010, 02:03 PM
I sent weak a copy. Sorry about that Massacre I dunno WTF I was doing that night? Too many irons in the fire.

Fury
03-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Alts, its the colors. It's cool and all, I just really am not accustomed to dark layouts haha

massacreman
03-19-2010, 02:49 PM
I sent weak a copy. Sorry about that Massacre I dunno WTF I was doing that night? Too many irons in the fire.

No worries dude, just making sure you make it to the wall.
Your stuff should be on it, as well as mine i think... it aint that bad...:o

Sesh-it-up
03-20-2010, 10:03 PM
i only got till monday!! :( good thing im alomst doneee :D i dont have a green tho i gotta get one tomrow. i would like to get to know 12oz but i agree the layout is wack...too dark lol

DukeOne
03-21-2010, 02:02 AM
trying to do mine up tonight, so do i send it to weak again right?

weakfingers
03-21-2010, 02:07 AM
yeah.
I havent gotten to many entries tho . heres what I got so far.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4053/4425298100_60e1672ac9_b.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/olredeyes/Photo1-2-1.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/664/raz2.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/vega.jpg

DukeOne
03-21-2010, 02:11 AM
really?? thats a shame, hopefully thell turn up tomorrow, i just gotta colour mine weak ill send it to ya sometime tomorrow

weakfingers
03-21-2010, 03:15 AM
the pictures are either to small or not clear enough, I mihgt be able to use the one with the face but on it but other then that the other three are just to small... I'll try but yeah ill wait till monday, Chances are i;m gonna stop doing this for a while, its just not turning out to well...

MeanMug
03-21-2010, 04:48 AM
Weak I'll resend mine those colors are really muted in that pic. Sorry dude.

massacreman
03-21-2010, 06:13 AM
hey Alts hasnt sent his entry, comon Alts you promised!
Weak i dont see your entry in that post either, post it up, im curious!
and Sher you didnt participate in this battle? why?

401Son
03-21-2010, 02:13 PM
I think people should decide who gets to be on the wall, an if u give mi till 2night or 2morrow I'll send a quick simp, what are the colors?

Fury
03-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Black outline, green forcefield, blue fill.
You have until Monday.

flask1995
03-21-2010, 02:50 PM
I have a peice where most of the filling is blue but then it has a green filling for the rest of the empty space's, .can I send you what it looks like now and see if you would accept it?

BlacktodaFuture
03-21-2010, 03:05 PM
im down for a production. just tell me the colors and when to be done and i will hand something in.

flask1995
03-21-2010, 03:11 PM
hense the post right above me
"Black outline, green forcefield, blue fill.
You have until Monday."

BlacktodaFuture
03-21-2010, 03:15 PM
i noticed that. i meant the next one. i will do one for that if i have time tonight. some one PM the requirments for the next production.

flask1995
03-21-2010, 03:19 PM
ah, my bad. btw Fury I sent you a message.

edit: fuuuuu- I don't know who is making the production but I sent one to fury and weakfinger's just in case.

W_G_O_N_E
03-21-2010, 03:57 PM
sent this to weak forhttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/732/dscn6662.jpg the prodo. hopefully it's good enough

vare_187uk
03-21-2010, 04:03 PM
my photobuckets gone weird so this might be a bit small
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/vare/DSCF5630.jpg

flask1995
03-21-2010, 04:07 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2707/4450968041_a733f2c31f.jpg

my shitty piece, made one of those tag into piece's thing but it turned out good. i pm'ed both fury and weakfinger's just incase. :p

BlacktodaFuture
03-21-2010, 05:15 PM
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/Snowmonkey117/Scan.jpg?t=1269206055

sorry for the dirtyness but i did it real quick

RedEyes
03-21-2010, 05:36 PM
wheres the best place to resize a photo?

Alts13
03-21-2010, 06:00 PM
got my outline done just gotta colour it

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/decyferone/DSC02636.jpg

Fury
03-21-2010, 06:17 PM
wheres the best place to resize a photo?

Just use tinypic or imageshack, they have resizing stuff.

Alts13
03-21-2010, 07:13 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/decyferone/DSC02639.jpg

W_G_O_N_E
03-21-2010, 09:11 PM
^^^so fresh and so clean clean

BlacktodaFuture
03-21-2010, 09:15 PM
daaaamnnn alts way to show my ass up lol

unsuccsessfull
03-22-2010, 12:25 AM
yo weak i sent u a pm but i did thistonight if it aint to late
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u255/biker123456789/DSC00576.jpg

DukeOne
03-22-2010, 12:38 AM
nicee zoner and alts, shit this might turn out not too bad after all

fuck it i might as well post mine in here also (weak sent u mine earlier)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss260/someguyok/1219-1.jpg

Sesh-it-up
03-22-2010, 12:39 AM
damn..

CrustOner
03-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Good to see some good fucking shit on this. I'm in on the next one, if I don't finish mine by tomorrow night.

massacreman
03-22-2010, 04:58 AM
plz do finish, weak wont eat you

weakfingers
03-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Im gonna take a break, printer ink is expensive and im broke. if one of you guys wanna step up for a week and try to do this be my guest, I might do another production later but not for another month or so. I have more pics im just to lazy to post them all right now.

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/thewall.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0021.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0016-1.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0013.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0010-1.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0002-2.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/2wayducttape/DSC_0007.jpg

CrustOner
03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Anyone smell OhNo?

Sorry, Squint. Just my opinion.

weakfingers
03-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Im pretty sure ohno is in my area, and ive seen his stuff. I take no offence but its a straight forward N with a long middle bar just to take up space on the whole wall. I dident do any really small skinny bars and connected letters like ohno does. I dont even know why im even writing this

DukeOne
03-22-2010, 09:01 PM
thats pretty dope weak, thanks again for putting these things together, im sure its a bitch to do lol.

crust - i really dont see any comparison with weaks letters and ohno.... like at all

and is ohno is the 905? never knew that lol

weakfingers
03-22-2010, 09:15 PM
http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/showthread.php?p=1520514#post1520514

and theres a pic of ohno there that you can see i dident bite

MeanMug
03-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Fresh, Fresher, Freshershist!

Sesh-it-up
03-23-2010, 12:40 AM
props boys especialy weak, hopfully ill be on yo guys level one day.
it reminds me of ohno but wouldnt call it a straight bite its just a standard long middle N lol

CrustOner
03-23-2010, 01:23 AM
I wasn't trying to call a bite, I like it. I love OhNo, to be honest. haha, it just reminds me.

massacreman
03-23-2010, 08:09 AM
fuck you weak you dint even put me in, not even my character!
my entry didnt suck so hard

weakfingers
03-23-2010, 11:57 AM
your entry was to small to edit and i told you i wasent gonna put it in if it wasent resized