PDA

View Full Version : Thread Suggestions

Pages : [1] 2 3

Fube
06-09-2008, 05:59 PM
ive been deleteing a lot of stupid threads like " does this look good? " or " is this name taken? "

so, how bout this. if u have a thread idea that u want approved post your idea here first. so i can have all the ideas in one place and it dont clog up the forum with usless shit nobody wants to read. if u got intrests in it becoming a thread say so, if u think null on that idea say so. u can also comment on threads already approved that u feel is just stupid. speak up yall, this is your forum not mine.

smooth_nuts
06-09-2008, 06:06 PM
OH SHITS I HAVE A FORUM!!!!

haha

we should have a throw up the screen name above you thread like the one on pg its pretty entertaining....idk just a idea

intaout
06-09-2008, 06:13 PM
so i would just type: smooth nuts
then post?

smooth_nuts
06-09-2008, 06:33 PM
nah man you do a throw up for the screen name above you then post it....just somethign to pass time ya know ;)

taking over 603
06-09-2008, 06:40 PM
So you would do a throw up of intaout? Then post it?

smooth_nuts
06-09-2008, 06:45 PM
yep.

(SoS)Viruz
06-09-2008, 07:00 PM
1) How about a Thread with about Toy Inventory.( Gear, Makers, Paints, Mask. Everything.)

2) What you carry your Gear in. (Like Bags, and Paint and Stuff.)

3) Styles in Progess. Because I know ppl get tried of ppl posting stuff in the BB sections that isnt finshed. I see it all the TIme. So why dont we make a Thread about people with Letters or whatever in progess. Then they can get Crits. About thier letters and stuff.

Kruxos
06-09-2008, 07:03 PM
i think the inventory thread and the gear one in tools and tip is good enough, we dont need another one.

it would be cool if we had a thread for home made vids. but i doubt a good amount of people have video cameras and will go out of there way to tape stuff.

Bets369R
06-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I submitted this thread but it never got approved :(

An Advanced toy exchange thread. because im tired of doing an exchange with someone and either:

A) never receiving it
B) doing a nice sketch filled it with color, and receiving back some piece of shit scribble with no flow or style to it whatsoever.

i dont know why my thread got denied...

Fube
06-09-2008, 08:17 PM
OH SHITS I HAVE A FORUM!!!!

haha

we should have a throw up the screen name above you thread like the one on pg its pretty entertaining....idk just a idea
^ intresting, but we have an exchange thread already but i would aprove it brotha.

1) How about a Thread with about Toy Inventory.( Gear, Makers, Paints, Mask. Everything.)

2) What you carry your Gear in. (Like Bags, and Paint and Stuff.)

3) Styles in Progess. Because I know ppl get tried of ppl posting stuff in the BB sections that isnt finshed. I see it all the TIme. So why dont we make a Thread about people with Letters or whatever in progess. Then they can get Crits. About thier letters and stuff.

already an inventory thread,

already a gear thread.

already a progression thread.

keep your eye open, theres only about 3 pages of thread in the toy forum, u dont even need the search option.

I submitted this thread but it never got approved

An Advanced toy exchange thread. because im tired of doing an exchange with someone and either:

A) never receiving it
B) doing a nice sketch filled it with color, and receiving back some piece of shit scribble with no flow or style to it whatsoever.

i dont know why my thread got denied...

i think i approved it, u gotta understand a lot of them sit there for a while before my drunk ass sees them at night. thats why i started this one.

keep the ideas coming.

i think the inventory thread and the gear one in tools and tip is good enough, we dont need another one.

it would be cool if we had a thread for home made vids. but i doubt a good amount of people have video cameras and will go out of there way to tape stuff.

theres a u-tube thread in general discussion i believe but no reason why we cant have one here.

Bets369R
06-09-2008, 09:19 PM
oh you did approve it. my bad.

nero112
06-10-2008, 04:19 AM
i posted one a few days ago it was more or less a colour refrence to all the tins we can get like montana range mtn hardcore plutonium g molotow and any extras that people would pm me to put into the threead .

anyway once it was finished with the help of people here i wanted it stickied so people dont have to hunt down the colour range on the net n just come here click n see wich make has the best colours.

drop one.
06-10-2008, 10:25 AM
i think we shud make a TOY NJ thread kuz this way i can link up wit other writers from jerz and so can other ppl i submitted one and it didnt get approved

Maste
06-10-2008, 10:55 AM
^ i think that idea is dumb as fuck

i like the throwie for the person above thread
and there are a bunch of suggestions for things that are already here on BS ...theres a lot of people in here to threads get bumped back quick if they arent active...look back a few pages before suggesting

Mass Appeal
06-10-2008, 11:34 AM
i think the Production thread needs Stickying..

Fube
06-10-2008, 01:17 PM
i posted one a few days ago it was more or less a colour refrence to all the tins we can get like montana range mtn hardcore plutonium g molotow and any extras that people would pm me to put into the threead .

anyway once it was finished with the help of people here i wanted it stickied so people dont have to hunt down the colour range on the net n just come here click n see wich make has the best colours.

im not approving a thread with just colors of paint. thats something u need to research yourself.

i think we shud make a TOY NJ thread kuz this way i can link up wit other writers from jerz and so can other ppl i submitted one and it didnt get approved

your trying to get out of the toy thread, so most of this shit should be about feedback and crits to improve. if u want an "aria" thread go to the big boy thread im sure they have a new jerz thread there.

i think the Production thread needs Stickying..

i did think to do that, but we have so many stuck threads as of yet. understand im not the only toy mod here guys. mine is not the only opinion that matters. maybe pm some other toy mods mass and see if they will do it for u.

(SoS)Viruz
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM
FUBE!!!! Whatz up.

But a about a Thread on Racking???? Or Crews

sketch3
06-10-2008, 01:25 PM
i think it needs stikying to

Mass Appeal
06-10-2008, 02:06 PM
i did think to do that, but we have so many stuck threads as of yet. understand im not the only toy mod here guys. mine is not the only opinion that matters. maybe pm some other toy mods mass and see if they will do it for u.

Thats the thing mate...hardly any toy mods are ever online anymore..the only active one is you ...Cezr ,Bigel and Eddie are hardly ever one as much as they used to be...D_G doesnt even write anymore...i dont know whats happend to Sume..i miss that guy...:( !!!

if you could replace the sticky of Production with anything imo it should be Tot Throwies...theres a Toy books section for that...

-ShAmEE-
06-10-2008, 04:13 PM
i think u show just have black book, toy bombs, stencils and stickers, toy tags, toy questions and the new to graff thread and rules thread, becuase if u make other threads as stickys then i gives more of a reason to allow other threads to be sticks, is should just be the basic types of graffiti that should be stickys

but that is just my opinon

Bets369R
06-10-2008, 04:17 PM
i dont see the big deal about stickies when theres only 3 pages to this forum, and the popular threads stay on the first page anyway

(SoS)Viruz
06-10-2008, 04:23 PM
FUBE that Diss Thread is Wack... It just the same a the Beef thread.

Fube
06-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Thats the thing mate...hardly any toy mods are ever online anymore..the only active one is you ...Cezr ,Bigel and Eddie are hardly ever one as much as they used to be...D_G doesnt even write anymore...i dont know whats happend to Sume..i miss that guy... !!!

if you could replace the sticky of Production with anything imo it should be Tot Throwies...theres a Toy books section for that...

ok ok ok, ill sticky your production thread, but is it gunna be like a monthly thing? if it gets dead, im gunna un stick it.

FUBE!!!! Whatz up.

But a about a Thread on Racking???? Or Crews

if your a toy u have no busness being in a crew unless they are teaching u. i dont condone toy crews that just get together because all there shit sucks.

theres plenty of threads on racking, stroll through all the forum and find them kiddo. theres more to this site then the toy forum.

i think u show just have black book, toy bombs, stencils and stickers, toy tags, toy questions and the new to graff thread and rules thread, becuase if u make other threads as stickys then i gives more of a reason to allow other threads to be sticks, is should just be the basic types of graffiti that should be stickys

but that is just my opinon

u have a good points, when i run through deleteing stuff its in the stickys. i use it so i dont have to click on each thread through 2 pages just to delete stuff that i deem "dont belong".

most times i dont bother unless i get a complaint or happen to frequent that thread.

note takein shame.

FUBE that Diss Thread is Wack... It just the same a the Beef thread.

ok. its gone.

smooth nuts, put that "toss the person above u" up so i can approve it.

smooth_nuts
06-10-2008, 08:19 PM
i'll get right on that man

-ShAmEE-
06-10-2008, 08:21 PM
i wouldnt say this thread is wack, as all the toy are giving opinions into this toy forum which is giving the forum a better out come.

Fube
06-10-2008, 08:36 PM
well, i just figured u guys would want some reasons on why all your shit is getting deleted and what to think about when u try to get them approved.

also helps me out on what kinda shit u guys want on here.

-ShAmEE-
06-10-2008, 08:36 PM
u have a good points, when i run through deleteing stuff its in the stickys. i use it so i dont have to click on each thread through 2 pages just to delete stuff that i deem "dont belong".

so most users have the thread put in ascendin order of which thread got posted into last.
i dont think that u should make a thread a sticky out of pure lazyness, cuz then i could say that everyone uses the tot karak thread, so it should be a sticky. i thought that the whole point of having to get people envoled into graffiti, which then pulls people into threads such as tip on how to get out of a bad situation, because they are startiing to bomb, so every thread will be used.

another thing there are some threads that are pointless bullshit, example the birthday sketches thread, why would there be a thread need for that? could people pm the person, or people do one for the person ' oh hey it my bday soon can someone make me a sketch' sound like u have fuck all friends and now ur askin for a gift.

also could group threads such as digi thread, illustrator thread, vandal squade thread into a graffiti on the comp thread or somthing, would save u posts and shit.

but in the end i could moan at this, but if people continue to use the threads about then it has found a place in bombingscience providing it works both ways , example, bday thread shouldnt have people just posting there bday, and no one posting there sketches, dont think we need a thread tellin me when ur bday is.

as i sed, just a oppinion.

smooth_nuts
06-10-2008, 08:52 PM
well i made the throw up the name above you thread its just waiting approval now ;)

(SoS)Viruz
06-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Fube- I see what you mean.

Fube
06-10-2008, 10:12 PM
so most users have the thread put in ascendin order of which thread got posted into last.
i dont think that u should make a thread a sticky out of pure lazyness, cuz then i could say that everyone uses the tot karak thread, so it should be a sticky. i thought that the whole point of having to get people envoled into graffiti, which then pulls people into threads such as tip on how to get out of a bad situation, because they are startiing to bomb, so every thread will be used.

another thing there are some threads that are pointless bullshit, example the birthday sketches thread, why would there be a thread need for that? could people pm the person, or people do one for the person ' oh hey it my bday soon can someone make me a sketch' sound like u have fuck all friends and now ur askin for a gift.

also could group threads such as digi thread, illustrator thread, vandal squade thread into a graffiti on the comp thread or somthing, would save u posts and shit.

but in the end i could moan at this, but if people continue to use the threads about then it has found a place in bombingscience providing it works both ways , example, bday thread shouldnt have people just posting there bday, and no one posting there sketches, dont think we need a thread tellin me when ur bday is.

as i sed, just a oppinion.

stickys are strictly there because they are popular or, something u need to check out before u look at the rest of the shit... thats it. i just dont want to flood it. what i said was just that i mod a stuck thread way more then the others. thats what people see first.

when i frist became a mod i wanted to delete a lot of stuff but then whats the use of haveing a forum? its just 2 pages anyway so i dont bother with it untill it gets out of hand. i understand its your oppinion but thats one thing bs is not short of.....oppinions. all different some the same. i do try to keep my section of this forum tidy tho, and thats why it its only 2 pages, u guys have no idea what dumb shit i got up to approve.

but im glad u guys are geting your points out there and yes, i am takeing note on every single one of them.

keep it up guys.

well i made the throw up the name above you thread its just waiting approval now ;)

approved.

(SoS)Viruz
06-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Lol Fube you like the only active Mod Here.

Fube
06-11-2008, 01:09 AM
na, they would just rather be heard and not seen. they are around.

wafflecakee
06-11-2008, 02:09 AM
post your favorite gay guy thread!

kidding, but maybe a canadian trading thread in the tools and tips. shipping across the border sucks...

smooth_nuts
06-11-2008, 02:15 AM
fool this aint tools and tips.....haha

so it seems as if the throw up the sn above you thread is going rather well :D

Mass Appeal
06-11-2008, 07:27 AM
If any thread is dead its the Toy Characters lol.

Bah Humbug
06-11-2008, 03:32 PM
i was thinkin of a self-promo thread for everyone
toys could post their graffiti and other writers could give feedback, not just toys

Bets369R
06-11-2008, 03:49 PM
yeah its kinda pointless when toys give other toys crits...cause they dont even know what to do themselves.

Fube
06-11-2008, 04:39 PM
i was thinkin of a self-promo thread for everyone
toys could post their graffiti and other writers could give feedback, not just toys

sounds like u want everyone to have there own shit in one thread? sounds sweet on paper but, there would be so many threads i would pull my hair out. i might look into something like that tho.

Bah Humbug
06-11-2008, 05:00 PM
k thanks

Mass Appeal
06-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Thats a good idea...
This could work..
But first..the person would have to get permission first off a mod....to see if their worthy enough of having their own thread.

Itd be cool.

Fube
06-11-2008, 08:14 PM
well see thats where u run into trouble in the toy forum.

Mass Appeal
06-11-2008, 08:23 PM
What you mean ?

Fube
06-11-2008, 08:50 PM
most are suposed to be toys, so theres no rules on who has this such thread because its a toy thread. so in essance, i would have to approve all and not just pick some of what i deem less toy.

klic
06-14-2008, 05:57 PM
i say there should be a weekly toy sketch battle

Bets369R
06-14-2008, 10:46 PM
there is a weekly toy sketch battle. look in the battles forum

garbage down tha way
06-14-2008, 10:50 PM
i dont know if its already been done, but i think itd be kinda dope to have a thread to post dope simples on actual logos. ive noticed fruity pebbles has got a tight block letter with cuts and shit. just a thought.

Fube
06-15-2008, 10:41 AM
haha, like comie graffiti? lol

Bets369R
06-16-2008, 02:19 PM
How about a photoshop thread for Non graffiti stuff?

im heavy into logo design for clothing and print work. i think it would be interesting to see what people design on photoshop

(SoS)Viruz
06-16-2008, 02:29 PM
A Thats good idea, Like a Art Thread that has nothin to do with Graff. So ppl to show off their Shit Non-Graff. Related. Cuase I know some ppl actuly can draw but arent soo hot a graff. LIKE ME.

Bets369R
06-16-2008, 03:37 PM
there is an art thread already, just look through the 2 pages.

what i want is a computer design thread.

Mass Appeal
06-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Theres a Digital Thread too...

Bets369R
06-16-2008, 04:04 PM
ahh your right, i didnt see it for some reason

Fube
06-16-2008, 04:20 PM
yeah post all that in the digi thread, but thanks for posting here before trying to get it approved in the grave yard.

keep the ideas comin people!

(SoS)Viruz
06-16-2008, 04:25 PM
FUBE!!! No Prob.

A but the "Anyone Got Parents Who Dont Kno You Write?" Is just the same as the "Do you your panents knwo you write in a way. I think you should delete it.

Fube
06-18-2008, 08:05 PM
fixed ^^

(SoS)Viruz
06-18-2008, 08:21 PM

WoeInfinite
06-18-2008, 09:47 PM
I want a What If... thread approved.
might be gay but idk, got the idea from those marvel comics.
haha
like i dunno, you can give a situation and then the next person gives the result, then gives there own situation..
like What If Bombingscience didnt exist?
then someone could be like, then more of the lazy bombers would get off their asses, and actually go out n paint, instead of talk about it.
haha
or something...idk, get creative...

(SoS)Viruz
06-19-2008, 07:41 PM
A what how do you do it thread.
Like how do ppl sneak out thier house with out thier parents knowin. Like somthin like that.

HRbN
06-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Theres already a similair thread for each example im sure

Shoook
06-23-2008, 01:17 AM
what about a toy handstyle thread? maby?

Bah Humbug
06-23-2008, 10:21 AM
i was thionkin about an advice forum where touys could post probklems and otjher people could help them.
wow... i cant spell today

sketch3
06-23-2008, 10:25 AM
pokeproblems?

is that like when your pikachu wont go back in his ball

smooth_nuts
06-25-2008, 02:21 AM
hows about a sticker-exchange thread thread?
i know we already have a sticker thread but i think itd be dope if we had one for people to post in that are down for trades....

unsuccsessfull
06-25-2008, 02:45 AM
Rollers/hang-overs.

Probably won't be to live but maybe its worth a shot..
-----------------------------------
Trouble at school

Maybe a post for people to talk about how they failed because of sketching or got caught writing on the school or somewhere else by their teacher!
:)

fonone
06-25-2008, 03:41 AM
there's a;ready a rollers thread, check the picture gallery

Hobbes
06-28-2008, 07:57 PM
graffiti campaigns!

I unno about you guys, but theres a lot of shit pissing me off that I wish I could change! You just wanna do graff to be heard, right? Why not start a...lets say "bullshit" campaign against police brutality (see big L...), people can take flics of like political graff they did 'n shit.

You know why banksy is so famous? Not because he bombs a lot, but because when he does it, then he gets some message out 'n people dig that shit.

I saw some graff that said "PLEASE ASSASSINATE BUSH"...maybe if enough people sprayed that someone would do it?!

C3ZR ONE
06-29-2008, 09:44 PM
graffiti campaigns!

I unno about you guys, but theres a lot of shit pissing me off that I wish I could change! You just wanna do graff to be heard, right? Why not start a...lets say "bullshit" campaign against police brutality (see big L...), people can take flics of like political graff they did 'n shit.

You know why banksy is so famous? Not because he bombs a lot, but because when he does it, then he gets some message out 'n people dig that shit.

I saw some graff that said "PLEASE ASSASSINATE BUSH"...maybe if enough people sprayed that someone would do it?!

I like this idea, although it sort of falls under the general umbrella of street art, which tends to kind of fail on this site. It's worth a try in my oppinion, but not in toy forum. Submit it to picture forum (or general disscusion forum)with 10 quality flicks to start it off(can be anybodys shit, but don't post dumb shit). Hopefully people will be interested. I like it anyway.

PS- I dissagree about people digging Banksy cause of the message. I think they like him because he spreads his message with a sarcastic humor. Lot's of people do campaigns that say something meaningful but it looks stupid (or they just plain say the message instead of making you interact with it) and it gets overlooked. His shit is always clever and draws you in. Rarely does he just spit a message at you straight up. He shows you something that makes you think the message he was trying to get across. Alot of people trying campaigns miss that.
sorry, off topic.;)

Shoook
07-02-2008, 12:10 PM
i still like the idea of a toy handstyle thread

HRbN
07-02-2008, 05:26 PM
I just submitted a thread called Chemistry 101:Beginner Ink labs, To have a thread where people that dont currently make ink can ask basic questions about starting out or see what else people have for a lab set up. That way we can keep the toy ink stuff their and save the other one for more advanced discussion. Fube please post it, if it dies down then delete it but give it a shot first ;)

(SoS)Viruz
07-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Yo Fube I just summited a Thread about Toy late night. Look it over =D

Fube
07-05-2008, 11:05 PM
I just submitted a thread called Chemistry 101:Beginner Ink labs, To have a thread where people that dont currently make ink can ask basic questions about starting out or see what else people have for a lab set up. That way we can keep the toy ink stuff their and save the other one for more advanced discussion. Fube please post it, if it dies down then delete it but give it a shot first

hrm, i dont know because we got that forum for a reason. but i guess ill approve it and give it a shot.

Yo Fube I just summited a Thread about Toy late night. Look it over =D

ill check it out, but next time gimmie the description here.

edit: lovely kid bazer handled it.

hammer_time
07-06-2008, 12:21 AM
graffiti campaigns!

isnt that the premise of that one gay video game? wait not just getting up but every other graff game, jet set radio, and rakugaki okou...

also i doubt anyone is going to assassinate bush since he is only going to be pres for 6 more months, dont worry about him anymore, id worry about keeping McCain out of office...
banksy doesnt really "bomb", i like to think that graff writers can tell the difference between graffiti and someone using their culture to get fame so he can make mad money later.....

i have realized im that guy who rants about things that wont change, but i have to try for the preservation of something i truely love as much as my wife or kid.
street art should be kept away from this site, they are totally different, street art does NOTHING besides promote the making money off of graffiti, which as i understood it writers were against that very thing....lets see where street art has got us for a sec.

1. In 2001, computer giant IBM launched an advertising campaign in Chicago and San Francisco which involved people spray painting on sidewalks a peace symbol, a heart, and a penguin (Linux mascot), to represent "Peace, Love, and Linux." However due to illegalities some of the "street artists" were arrested and charged with vandalism

2. In 2005, a similar ad campaign was launched by Sony in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Miami in order to market its handheld PSP gaming system. In this campaign, taking notice of the legal problems of the IBM campaign, Sony paid building owners for the rights to paint on their buildings "a collection of dizzy-eyed urban kids playing with the PSP as if it were a skateboard, a paddle or a rocking horse."[

these ar just two cases, there is also sprite, adidas, and a few others who are really bad....

the worst part about political graff is that what has it fixed? nothing
you wanna change something for real? i have two words for you my friend, VIOLENT REVOLUTION, i nominate a "how to make molotov's and other destructive devices" thread, this might change some things

sorry i didnt mean to rip on your post, i just rant alot

IlikePie
07-06-2008, 12:57 AM
I like the destruction/political thread. We can really show that us writers are not to be fucked with.
But really, perhaps a toy fights thread? Been done? Damn, battle forum... Maybe a thread that you post your state's graff? Shit, that's been done too... Maybe... Hmm... I'm pretty sure this toy forum has more worries than the amount of threads being approved. Sure, if we had some guy's who really know their stuff frequently visit the toy forum, then we could have some badass threads. But BS is scary enough when you just join, no need to flood these kids with all this other useless crap, like, what do toys listen to, and my favorite, how to get a blackbook... Keep it simple is the catch phrase here, we should stick with it.
If someone has a question, then we have Toy Questions up in here still. I dunno, just remembering that, O.C. thread reminded me of all the useless stuff in here.

hammer_time
07-06-2008, 01:02 AM
I like the destruction/political thread. We can really show that us writers are not to be fucked with.
But really, perhaps a toy fights thread? Been done? Damn, battle forum... Maybe a thread that you post your state's graff? Shit, that's been done too... Maybe... Hmm... I'm pretty sure this toy forum has more worries than the amount of threads being approved. Sure, if we had some guy's who really know their stuff frequently visit the toy forum, then we could have some badass threads. But BS is scary enough when you just join, no need to flood these kids with all this other useless crap, like, what do toys listen to, and my favorite, how to get a blackbook... Keep it simple is the catch phrase here, we should stick with it.
If someone has a question, then we have Toy Questions up in here still. I dunno, just remembering that, O.C. thread reminded me of all the useless stuff in here.

how about an "ask an old fuck" thread? that could cut back on alot by itself

HELLOMYNAMEIS,
07-06-2008, 01:30 AM
^^

/agrees with that statement.

IlikePie
07-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Something along those lines would be so much simpler than hundreds of highly specified threads.

C3ZR ONE
07-07-2008, 12:38 AM
how about an "ask an old fuck" thread? that could cut back on alot by itself

We've tried that. In fact, that was the premise of the "New to Graff" thread. Old fucks don't waste their time with toy forum. They may stop in for amusement if they're really bored, but that's about it. I sent out PM's to a couple dozen of the best on BS asking for tutorials, advice, or whatever they could offer for the new to graff thread. Almost noone responded. I think Die 59 did, but the origional thread accidentally got erased by Koper. That was about it tho.

As for street art, those were really weak and random examples that only discredit corporate marketings attempt to break into the culture, but don't really tarnish the artform itself. I love letters, but there is a place in graffiti for street art. Just naming off some crap examples of corporate advertising doesn't take away from seeing a Supakitch, or Koralie poster in an ill spot or one of Flying Fortress' bears or Dface. Wether or not they made money, got media fame, or whatever, that point is moot. The same can be said for a shitload of ILL writers. Cycle didn't take Sprites money? Revok And Saber never sold canvases? In the end, any of us can preach about keeping it real, but some of us will make bucks, and some of the people making the bucks did in fact keep it realer than so many of the preachers by going out time after time putting their ass on the line to get up and create some amazing ass shit, wether it's in letterform, or in something else. The rejection of capitalism is a grand rallying cry for a culture, but pull each artist aside and show them a big check and most all your heroes will fall. Writers, street artists, MC's, everybody. You can't take that facet of graffiti too seriously. Style and balls gets you to the top. Your ethics will do whatever they'll do in the end and that isn't determined by graffiti or skill. As for Banksy, more power to that fool.. He's done some truly stupid CRAZY shit, and that's iller than ill. I heard Brad Pitt collects his artwork now. I could give a fuck, cuzz he still does shit that makes people shit when they spot it. Sellout? He took a fire extinguisher and sprayed the word "boring" across a bland looking new convention center during a graphic design conference he was attending. It was huge... You can make your money and still keep it realer than real.
As for street art vs. street campaign, I didn't give much thought to the differences in them, but most "campaigns" I've seen I actually can't stand, because they're typically asthetically unpleasant. Shit's just spit out on a stencil all ugly and non-clever most of the time. I kinda like the "You are beautiful" campaign, but straight political graff generally bores me. What's more played out than the anarchy symbol?
Finally, A thread about how to start a violent revolution is probably the best way I can think of to get the whole forum on some kind of CIA lockdown or some shit. Keep in mind, the forum is hosted by a graffiti shop. That crazy maze of capitolism is hard to navigate. Hahahaha

I'm enjoying this debate like a mufukr.:D Now pull out your checkmate.. No wait, I still haven't talked about Adult Swim Terrorizing Atlanta with Mooninites! That was a sick corporate campaign. haha

hammer_time
07-08-2008, 12:34 PM
We've tried that. In fact, that was the premise of the "New to Graff" thread. Old fucks don't waste their time with toy forum. They may stop in for amusement if they're really bored, but that's about it. I sent out PM's to a couple dozen of the best on BS asking for tutorials, advice, or whatever they could offer for the new to graff thread. Almost noone responded. I think Die 59 did, but the origional thread accidentally got erased by Koper. That was about it tho.

As for street art, those were really weak and random examples that only discredit corporate marketings attempt to break into the culture, but don't really tarnish the artform itself. I love letters, but there is a place in graffiti for street art. Just naming off some crap examples of corporate advertising doesn't take away from seeing a Supakitch, or Koralie poster in an ill spot or one of Flying Fortress' bears or Dface. Wether or not they made money, got media fame, or whatever, that point is moot. The same can be said for a shitload of ILL writers. Cycle didn't take Sprites money? Revok And Saber never sold canvases? In the end, any of us can preach about keeping it real, but some of us will make bucks, and some of the people making the bucks did in fact keep it realer than so many of the preachers by going out time after time putting their ass on the line to get up and create some amazing ass shit, wether it's in letterform, or in something else. The rejection of capitalism is a grand rallying cry for a culture, but pull each artist aside and show them a big check and most all your heroes will fall. Writers, street artists, MC's, everybody. You can't take that facet of graffiti too seriously. Style and balls gets you to the top. Your ethics will do whatever they'll do in the end and that isn't determined by graffiti or skill. As for Banksy, more power to that fool.. He's done some truly stupid CRAZY shit, and that's iller than ill. I heard Brad Pitt collects his artwork now. I could give a fuck, cuzz he still does shit that makes people shit when they spot it. Sellout? He took a fire extinguisher and sprayed the word "boring" across a bland looking new convention center during a graphic design conference he was attending. It was huge... You can make your money and still keep it realer than real.
As for street art vs. street campaign, I didn't give much thought to the differences in them, but most "campaigns" I've seen I actually can't stand, because they're typically asthetically unpleasant. Shit's just spit out on a stencil all ugly and non-clever most of the time. I kinda like the "You are beautiful" campaign, but straight political graff generally bores me. What's more played out than the anarchy symbol?
Finally, A thread about how to start a violent revolution is probably the best way I can think of to get the whole forum on some kind of CIA lockdown or some shit. Keep in mind, the forum is hosted by a graffiti shop. That crazy maze of capitolism is hard to navigate. Hahahaha

I'm enjoying this debate like a mufukr.:D Now pull out your checkmate.. No wait, I still haven't talked about Adult Swim Terrorizing Atlanta with Mooninites! That was a sick corporate campaign. haha

sorry for quoteing your whole post, but its easier for me to reference....

first id like to say i dont mind contributing to the most of the toy threads, if its really general info that i feel everyone should know i.e. freight safety, being chill... specific info i will reply in pm form because i dont condone everyone writing that wants to, or having knowledge of certain things, because half the fun of graff is figuring out stuff for yourself, thats where i feel the biggest problem with that thread is. if you can understand that.

this is a debate i almost wish not, to have, for the fact that its an opinion and we know how that goes, you wont convince me, i wont convince you, yada yada yada, but here we go...

the only reason i mentioned corporate influence, is the fact that it has killed every thing it has touched including music of ALL forms(metal, punk, hip hop, jazz, even country), skateboarding, the custom car market, some TV channels and shows, not to mention some important stuff, the law, the constitution, the presidental candidates, the president, taxes, this list could continue for another page. There are street artists with talent, again i think this where our opinions differ, graffiti isnt art, in the same sense as everything else. I know im gonna get flamed for this but cycle, revok and especially, ESPECIALLY, saber, are prime sell outs, along with cope, shepard fairy, and most of the writers the New Graffiti Mass Media(see corporate influence) says is ILL. I dont feel anyone can call themselves true to graff, if your making money off of it, graffiti since the time of romans, for thousands of years, has been the, as stay high 149 put it, oh so elegantly, the voice of the ghetto. now im not saying those writers are talentless, they just feel no shame in telling the world how graff works, and doing their best to make an underground culture mainstream, thereby killing it. killing a culture is not what i would consider "true to it", most of these guys started right but when money came knocking as usual, morals, heart, and street cred, are bought and sold, for far less than one would imagine. In my mind making money off of graff is a very real point.

there are plenty of writers who are way dope who still havent sold out, kuma, kwest, diar, atari. These guys are up nation wide, and what did they get for? nothing tangible, maybe a record, and some respect from people who dont matter to anyone anyway.

"The rejection of capitalism is a grand rallying cry for a culture, but pull each artist aside and show them a big check and most all your heroes will fall. Writers, street artists, MC's, everybody."
i agree with this wholeheartedly that is why i say what i say, this culture was not created for people to cash in on. what you described is selling out, which i do take seriously, which not everyone has to, that just goes into considering a writer overall

"Your ethics will do whatever they'll do in the end and that isn't determined by graffiti or skill"

correct but ask anyone what the number 1 seperator of toys and kings is, attitude and morals, and if someone is shitty enough to have no concern with wreckless propaganda, simply to draw more writers in for them to cas in on, will never be considered more than toy to me

and about banksy, spraying a fire extinguisher on a convention he was attending, lame, if was so boring why did he attend anyway? oh yea so that lots of people outside the culture can see him and be shocked, and remember him..why would he want that? to sell his crappy art, therefore successfuly turning our culture into his cashcow. one more thing why did he not go to jail? obviously lots of people would have seen this, i guarantee anyone of us on this site try it, and they would be on us like stink on shit, this because of who he is, it seems un important for most, but doesnt that also take the ballsiness out of it? so no balls and in it for money.... it just doesnt strike me as graffiti

also the thread about destructive devices, was my SARCASTIC way of saying that that would get us farther than graffiti or protesting and our country has a proven track record in this form of revolution, i dont condone capitalism for many reasons, the absolute very least reason is graff

i would like to edit this in, this from the new to graf thread and states my view perfeclty:

*An Introduction to Graffiti
by cross-one
If you want to do graffiti and are afraid to break the law please stop reading this now. Legal graffiti is an oxymoron. A scourge. Graffiti is not a form of art, it is not made for MTV, the back of your backpack, t shirts or impressing chicks. It's a community, a hobby, a lifestyle, a brotherhood. It's a place people exist and live, please do not shit in our house, respect our rules and those who have come before you.*

*IN MY OPINION*

also sorry for the spelling i am typeing this at work, where i make money not selling out graffiti....

C3ZR ONE
07-15-2008, 08:45 PM
^^^ This goes to show that the greatest thing about debating your point with someone isn't winning the argument, but absorbing the knowledge from it. Some posts are almost to good to be wasted on forums.
Although I see some very exact and good points, but I just don't feel in my heart that "selling out" (as you see it) is entirely evil if it's done with realness and you don't change your craft specifically to make money. If you're faking it, then that sucks, but when you look at the media or advertising agencies or whatever trying to emulate graffiti with no knowledge and no style, that feels 10 times dirtier to me then looking at an advertisement done by a head that knows shit and has paid his dues. Just because we aren't contributing to the marketing of the culture, you think people will forget about it and quit? I think they'll continue on without our instruction and contort it's essence worse. I'm getting lost in words. Visual example....
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii194/poetic23izjusme/Looney-Tunes---Daffy-Duck-Magnet-C1.jpg
this is graffiti without us...
http://www.bobizzo.com/files/u2/REVOKE.jpg
this is graffiti with our influence. which is really worse?

PS- as for Banksy, He tagged Boring across the building because the building looked boring, not the conference, and I don't think there was an audience when he did it. You see money, I see fun and taking the piss. I don't know which of us is right.

hammer_time
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
both of us are right, thats the great thing about opinion, and you are right, absorbing information is the most important thing to take away from a debate. I agree with you that if they are going to use graffiti, to use a older graff head who has paid his dues and so on, but i havent seen that happen yet, mostly what ive seen is alot of people who try their best to live off graff, its one thing if you take a couple thousand for designing an ad or something, its another to be on some cope2 shit and give info, artwork, and anything else you can think of to the highest bidder, hell to anyone who has a few dollars for his fat ass in my opinion.... graff wasnt meant to be vessle to fame and fortune...
and useing it for that propuse is disrespectful, besides that most of the writers who i feel are worthy of me spending my money on dont sell anything so yea, i feel ya, to an extent

Scratch
07-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I was thinking, there should be a stickied thread in the toy forum thats like,

"Can I post in the Big boy forums?"

Where toys can post there shit and better writers can nicely let them know if theyre ready yet, rather than having people in the good threads getting all pissed off and stuff.

let me know what you think ;]

LiMe..S.B.C
07-21-2008, 03:33 PM
has any one considered a one liner thread...4 everyone....

Hobbes
07-24-2008, 03:06 PM
I like this idea, although it sort of falls under the general umbrella of street art, which tends to kind of fail on this site. It's worth a try in my oppinion, but not in toy forum. Submit it to picture forum (or general disscusion forum)with 10 quality flicks to start it off(can be anybodys shit, but don't post dumb shit). Hopefully people will be interested. I like it anyway.

PS- I dissagree about people digging Banksy cause of the message. I think they like him because he spreads his message with a sarcastic humor. Lot's of people do campaigns that say something meaningful but it looks stupid (or they just plain say the message instead of making you interact with it) and it gets overlooked. His shit is always clever and draws you in. Rarely does he just spit a message at you straight up. He shows you something that makes you think the message he was trying to get across. Alot of people trying campaigns miss that.
sorry, off topic.;)

Eh I'm not so keen on the idea of having a thread for it no more.

SWIM was just wanting to encourage writers to utilize their space more to get a message out about something they might wanna change.

SWIM is thinking it wouldn't be a total waste of time to put up fact sheets and anti-governement propaganda, but that is definitely straying from the graff scene.

SWIM was talking about say...writers writing certain shit on certain things to piss people off and utilize vandalism.

example: mark territory as police-gang turf, slander those fucks with all your worth. Someone was writing a police officers name in graff and I think thats a good idea. Shit, write roll calls of your local police enforcement all over and put info about police scandals and brutality in your area.

But like SWIM said, its just kinda an idea for a future project and SWIM doesn't even get up right now. SWIM thinks its a better idea to just go do it himself instead of making a thread for it on internet forums, that never gets things done....maybe some flicks will get thrown on here in the future though.

oh, and for banksy, I think sometimes his messages are quite clear, namely the one where the police officer is patting down the little girl. Thats a strong message, police are anti-kids. I never said he bombed though, I said he didn't, but the reason he is famous is because of the spots he hits, and the fact that he is doing some sort of message, which is why many graff artists don't stand out because they don't send a message, but its a different game what he does and writers.

mekosbc
07-24-2008, 04:58 PM
i agree wit lime on this one... one liner thread

Hobbes
07-24-2008, 05:52 PM
I would also like to see a one liner thread, I don't have one of those yet, only heard about 'em a time or two before but never really seen a lot of 'em and they sound really sick and useful.

I had a good idea for a thread but I know its already been done to an extent, but basically a 'how to not get busted' only more for not getting busted by bad form ettiquette.

For example, kids talking about spots and shit, there should be legit ways to communicate and have ideas implied, but not give the cops shit so even if they used your post as evidence then it would be worthelss.

One thing I hope people start doing is using SWIM when talking about more serious stuff at least.

But also, I'm wondering what technological ways could be used to throw the police off. Such as masking your IP so they can't trace your posts to your provider and find out your location.

I think a lot of kids don't realize the...ironic seriousness of painting on a wall. That and most kids on here smoke weed/steal/ do at least 1 or 2 other illegal things.

If there was a nice clean thread which outlined certain guidelines to follow, I think that we could eliminated internet busts almost entirely. At least on this site.

What would be great though is if there was a way for bombingscience to block anyone from accessing the site on a computer which is located in a police station. Not sure if that could be done...but maybe, depending on what sort of computers and connection the police use, if its distinguishable from average users, maybe it could be blocked.

I would like to know what bombing science does to protect the privacy of members though.

But yeah...I can think of a ton of guidelines which would make it a hell of a lot harder for police to come in on bombing science and get the info they need.

hammer_time
07-24-2008, 08:17 PM
you mean so a cop could just look throught the thread and learn the code?
shut up, if your not a complete and total dumbass you wont get busted no matter what happens online, its all inadmisable in court........
that means they cant use it against you

C3ZR ONE
07-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Eh I'm not so keen on the idea of having a thread for it no more.

SWIM was just wanting to encourage writers to utilize their space more to get a message out about something they might wanna change.

SWIM is thinking it wouldn't be a total waste of time to put up fact sheets and anti-governement propaganda, but that is definitely straying from the graff scene.

SWIM was talking about say...writers writing certain shit on certain things to piss people off and utilize vandalism.

example: mark territory as police-gang turf, slander those fucks with all your worth. Someone was writing a police officers name in graff and I think thats a good idea. Shit, write roll calls of your local police enforcement all over and put info about police scandals and brutality in your area.

But like SWIM said, its just kinda an idea for a future project and SWIM doesn't even get up right now. SWIM thinks its a better idea to just go do it himself instead of making a thread for it on internet forums, that never gets things done....maybe some flicks will get thrown on here in the future though.

oh, and for banksy, I think sometimes his messages are quite clear, namely the one where the police officer is patting down the little girl. Thats a strong message, police are anti-kids. I never said he bombed though, I said he didn't, but the reason he is famous is because of the spots he hits, and the fact that he is doing some sort of message, which is why many graff artists don't stand out because they don't send a message, but its a different game what he does and writers.

.....wtf? You lost me dude. You've been swimming in your own head a bit too long. Police roll calls? I get it... it's just kinda stupid. You're so protective with your "SWIM" shit, but you wanna do everything you can to personally piss off cops. Lemme ask you this... Somebody breaks into your house and nabs all your shit or punches your moms in the tit, who are you gonna talk to about it, and don't go off with the " I'll just go ninja on them and I have an Uzi too"... bahh... whatever. swim away.

Hobbes
07-24-2008, 11:34 PM
.....wtf? You lost me dude. You've been swimming in your own head a bit too long. Police roll calls? I get it... it's just kinda stupid. You're so protective with your "SWIM" shit, but you wanna do everything you can to personally piss off cops. Lemme ask you this... Somebody breaks into your house and nabs all your shit or punches your moms in the tit, who are you gonna talk to about it, and don't go off with the " I'll just go ninja on them and I have an Uzi too"... bahh... whatever. swim away.

what are you talking about?

GIzUrD
07-24-2008, 11:37 PM
i think there should be a drug experience thread

GaZm13
07-25-2008, 12:23 PM

It's called the Herbal Remedy thread.

Hobbes
07-25-2008, 03:05 PM

no one wants to hear your little 12 year old drug experiences those aren't even real drugs in your sig 'n I know 'cause I done 'em, go to erowid.

GaZm13
07-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Maybe a graff related toys thread. There are a shit ton of figures and toys designed by graffiti artists. IDK just an idea?

Fube
07-25-2008, 07:39 PM
I was thinking, there should be a stickied thread in the toy forum thats like,

"Can I post in the Big boy forums?"

Where toys can post there shit and better writers can nicely let them know if theyre ready yet, rather than having people in the good threads getting all pissed off and stuff.

let me know what you think ;]
post it.

has any one considered a one liner thread...4 everyone....
that shit could be in the throwie thread, but post it up ill approve it.

Maybe a graff related toys thread. There are a shit ton of figures and toys designed by graffiti artists. IDK just an idea?
post it.

hammer_time
07-25-2008, 09:02 PM

dont waste your time, i told him that shit was way stupid and has ZERO effect, on keeping your ass covered....but honestly dude i dunnno if youve ever had to call the cops, but it takes on average 32 min. for police to respond to a 911 call, in that time a burglar could rape your wife, smoke a cigarette, flip her over and go back in for seconds.... plus 90% of the laws they enforce are bullshit or unconstitutional, noone will ever convince me there is such a thing a decent cop....but i still think the kid who thinks he's ninja, subversive, anarchist, code breaker kid is stupid, and to top it off he wanted a thread, that would tell people how to read what they were typeing in code? doesnt that defeat the whole purpose of being secretive?
actually c3zr i dont think i would be a good mod on here, too many people would catch the ban hammer, for being too stupid, in my opinion, to participate in graffiti, sorry i made you vouch for me

HRbN
07-25-2008, 09:14 PM
How about a thread Threads you want deleted lol or disapproved such as the Your names meaning one.... Baze said him self he has delted 29 posts from it in 2 days.... Thats over half of the total posts............................................. So if its over 50% bullshit it should get the delete hammer

Fube
07-27-2008, 12:07 AM
well folks, moding the toy forum is kinda like trying to train a cat to walk on a leash. the more and more u try to get the fucker to get the picture the more the cat fights u. no way to please everyone.

C3ZR ONE
07-27-2008, 08:03 AM
well folks, moding the toy forum is kinda like trying to train a cat to walk on a leash. the more and more u try to get the fucker to get the picture the more the cat fights u. no way to please everyone.

AY-Muthafuckin-MEN! I did that shit for a long ass while by myself and it sucked. Is Baze or anybody else helping you out in here on a daily basis?

Hobbes
07-27-2008, 12:36 PM
dont waste your time, i told him that shit was way stupid and has ZERO effect, on keeping your ass covered....but honestly dude i dunnno if youve ever had to call the cops, but it takes on average 32 min. for police to respond to a 911 call, in that time a burglar could rape your wife, smoke a cigarette, flip her over and go back in for seconds.... plus 90% of the laws they enforce are bullshit or unconstitutional, noone will ever convince me there is such a thing a decent cop....but i still think the kid who thinks he's ninja, subversive, anarchist, code breaker kid is stupid, and to top it off he wanted a thread, that would tell people how to read what they were typeing in code? doesnt that defeat the whole purpose of being secretive?
actually c3zr i dont think i would be a good mod on here, too many people would catch the ban hammer, for being too stupid, in my opinion, to participate in graffiti, sorry i made you vouch for me

You are delusional, I have no clue wtf you are talking about. Just keep making an ass out of yourself because that's not what I meant at all.

But for the record, there is forums out there with regard to illegal activity that requires their members to use "SWIM" because if police where to do a bust, all their records would say "someone who isn't me" and that wouldn't hold up in court- or it would discourage police from even doing an investigation to begin with.

I don't think I said anything about 'secretive codes' per say, but uhh, we use slang a lot...thats kind of the point of it. "I ganked like a hundred cans today" is going to gain a lot less attention from authorities as apposed to "So I robbed about 100 cans of krylon from a walmart today, my area is real easy to steal from" - it would be a thread for forum ettiquitte so people learn to not say blatantly dumb and obvious things. Not like "yo I leats shizzit all the timesfromwalworld" or anything dumb like that.

But hey, ignore the posts on the BS home page that says police use technology to bust graff writers all the time.

Ignore the fact that people have been busted off this forum.

Maybe all that shit I said would be a bit superfluous but I really don't see whats so dumb about someone saying "So SWIM was bombing this heated roof in LA and the night ended in a police chase after the heli spotted me"

if police did happen to come and try to find out who they were chasing, they wouldn't have shit on the person.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just some ninja kid with a fucking uzi, apparently. Where the fuck did I get a gun? My ninja gaiden guru guy teacher man lady told me to never use ballistics!

But hey, I know you got nothin' better to do, so quote me again, and rant the fuck on.

But shit...I came here to actually post something, oh yeah.

Is there a thread already about names and shit. So toys picking a new name don't have to worry about writing something someone else is already writing.

There's a lot of obvious no-nos when it comes to writing names, but if you start writing the name as someone else, it would suck for both of you to meet up years later and have total beef of who gets to keep the name, and who has to let all those ups go to waste.

I usually do a google search and what not, but sometimes it can be hard to find names. I don't wanna start writing something that someone in another country has been writing for a year or so and you know...

Anyway, thread idea: Check your graff name before you up it

Fube
07-27-2008, 07:20 PM
keep your beef out of this thread guys, if its not about something u want approved then it dont belong here.

AY-Muthafuckin-MEN! I did that shit for a long ass while by myself and it sucked. Is Baze or anybody else helping you out in here on a daily basis?

i poke my head in daily but the way i keep myself sane is just monitoring the stickys unless i hear something out of control.

baze is puttin in work. i think all mods should troll through the toy forum for a while before they do work somewhere else.

acereborn
07-27-2008, 07:42 PM
post it.

Posted. :)

Thanks for trying to get the toys forum out of destruction fube :)

Hobbes
07-27-2008, 08:13 PM
keep your beef out of this thread guys, if its not about something u want approved then it dont belong here.

i poke my head in daily but the way i keep myself sane is just monitoring the stickys unless i hear something out of control.

baze is puttin in work. i think all mods should troll through the toy forum for a while before they do work somewhere else.

Actually i did post something relevant...I just wanted to clear that up real quick because people are constantly misinterpreting shit I say then running with it, ridiculous as canabis beef with ll cool j...just don't talk shit and there won't be no one to put you in your place after the fact.

But anyhow, my idea was the "Check your graff name before you up it" thread so people can go in and discuss what names are no-nos and stuff because if 2 toys in 2 section of the globe start using the same name, what happens if neither of 'em quit the game?

Maybe someone could post a few links to sites that have a lot of graff names- for one the artcrimes artist directory, but I doubt that has EVERY graff name in it. I got a name I don't wanna say but I ain't found it yet-surprisingly.

acereborn
07-27-2008, 08:17 PM
It's impossible to have every graff name in a list, period. But you could have a list of famous writers... (other than cope2 ;))

I don't think we really need a thread like that though, maybe put it in the new to graff thread.

Fube
07-27-2008, 08:51 PM
i see what your sayin. post it up ill let it ride. new to graff thread is too vauge to just ask a question like that and most kids would probably rather just write it and learn the hard way. this way it takes the fear out of it.

post it. there have been worse threads out there. my bad about the beef. i didnt bother reading the novels u guys posted.

acereborn
07-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Posted :)

Hobbes
07-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Posted :)

you mean you posted the 'graff names' thread? where at?

'n eyo, another thread idea- music exchange, I'm dyin' to get some new music, underground hip hop which I know theres a thread for but like I said, emphasis on the EXCHANGE part.

There was this game at other forums people played and it was like, you name a song, then the next person listens to it and rates it and posts another song, usually with a link to get the song somewhere.

Something like this, but honestly I would like to get some sort of server goin' so we can all share music 'n shit.

I wanna get soulseek but I'm not havin' an easy time to get it to work on my mac, got nicotine and shit but its not really doing anything to let soulseek work, not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

But basically, the thread would be a place for people to exchange music and reccommend music. For example, I like celph but can't really find any apathy albums, so maybe I could post in there and someone could point me in the right direction, or say "oh hey you like apathy go checkout so 'n so too"

I don't know though, it might turn out a little too much like the underground hip hop thread, but I think thats more of a discussion, and I'm looking for an exchange.

Seriously, someone should put up a server for me to leech mad music off, I don't know where all the good places to get music are nowadays, my resources are a bit dry, especially for underground stuff.

lol and no cezr i did not read that i'm not looking for beef, you guys just arbitrarily ranted about my post because it was 'such a dumb idea' but i'm sorry you feel the need to waste so much time typing to someone who blatantly doesn't care.

acereborn
07-28-2008, 04:57 PM
you mean you posted the 'graff names' thread? where at?

Nah, the "big-boys" thread :)

C3ZR ONE
07-28-2008, 07:53 PM
lol and no cezr i did not read that i'm not looking for beef, you guys just arbitrarily ranted about my post because it was 'such a dumb idea' but i'm sorry you feel the need to waste so much time typing to someone who blatantly doesn't care.

Don't be sorry for me. Everyone has the right to their oppinion, including our right to think yours is stupid, and then your right to retort with something else stupid, and then mine to respond with something you probably think is stupid, and then yours to say you didn't read it and you don't care (which generally means you probably did read it and couldn't muster a response..)

That's the glory of the internet.

Fube
07-30-2008, 01:19 AM
all polls are limited to 10. and that being a thread has beef written all over it. unless im reading it wrong because im kinda confused on what u want a thread to be.

Bazer
07-30-2008, 01:34 AM
he wants a prom queen sorta thing...

acereborn
07-30-2008, 02:20 AM
He's trying to make a thread where you vote on the most active/ promising toy of the year/month/whatever

But a prom queen sorta thing could work too :)

ptownbomber
07-30-2008, 03:27 AM
i dont know if this has been said but i was thinking about a thread for how to order graff shit online without getting caught. i just wanna know any tips or tricks.

acereborn
07-30-2008, 03:30 AM
You mean like ordering stickers and samples of streaks and shit?

ptownbomber
07-30-2008, 03:33 AM
no like paint and markers off of ****, art primo and shit.

Bazer
07-30-2008, 03:59 AM
no like paint and markers off of ****, art primo and shit.
i get all my shit from the wifes house. and i never order it myself so it's not under my name.
im saying, do it from someones house you trust and get it sent to them. and just give them the money or whatever.

ptownbomber
07-30-2008, 04:03 AM
yeah but i dont know about other companies but if you have visa and you order from a site thats out of the country (lets say bombing science )the card security people call you and tell you about the purchase. but for all the sites that are in state wouldnt the purchase show up on the credit card bill thats sent to my parents?

put it on your momies card. duh
i wish it was that simple but i've ran into a couple road blocks.

cans905
07-30-2008, 08:56 AM
i dunno if this wil help but were i live u can can rechargeable credit cards that u put money on and u can use the card till the balancs runs out
so get one of them, order off montana or wutever, and have it delivered to a fellow painters house that u trust

ptownbomber
07-30-2008, 02:12 PM
i can have it delivered to my house(i just say its a sticker pack), im just worried about them finding out about the purchase somehow.

(SoS)Viruz
07-30-2008, 06:50 PM
He's trying to make a thread where you vote on the most active/ promising toy of the year/month/whatever

But a prom queen sorta thing could work too :)

Yea He has the Right Idea. Thats exsactly what Im talkin about.:D

he wants a prom queen sorta thing...

OOOO..... Okay Baze I see how it is:p

Facedorateur
08-05-2008, 02:19 AM
(maybe the moderators could check the ten toys with the most posts and choose the best ten and then post the thread so everyone can vote)

On to my thread suggestion
What is the first thing you do after you went out to write/bomb/tag?
because we always talk about preparation for the night-out, but we never talk about the cooldown time.

hammer_time
08-05-2008, 12:31 PM
this isnt a thread, but how come BS isnt like artcrimes?

art crimes doesnt keep ip addy's, for the safety of it's members, so is this to say that bs doesnt give a shit if we go to jail or not, as long as we buy crap from their shop when not incarcerated?

this is the kind of stuff that i talk about all the time.....

a company not caring what happens to you as a graff writer, as long as they get your moeny before you go upstate

AnoniMus
08-20-2008, 06:35 AM
ive been deleteing a lot of stupid threads like " does this look good? " or " is this name taken? "

so, how bout this. if u have a thread idea that u want approved post your idea here first. so i can have all the ideas in one place and it dont clog up the forum with usless shit nobody wants to read. if u got intrests in it becoming a thread say so, if u think null on that idea say so. u can also comment on threads already approved that u feel is just stupid. speak up yall, this is your forum not mine.

I tried to start a thread in the tools and tips about racking, dunno where it is or if it has been approven but it would be nice to be told wether its bin approvn or not...that way i can stop looking for it!

RX-1
08-28-2008, 01:16 AM
can you make a thread for toy product review?
i have all this critiqued info about proddy that i need to tell someone but i don't have the thead!

Fube
08-28-2008, 09:35 PM
tools and tips rx.

Shoook
08-30-2008, 12:27 PM
.what about a toy vid thread

Mr yarbles
08-30-2008, 12:34 PM
I tried to start a thread in the tools and tips about racking, dunno where it is or if it has been approven but it would be nice to be told wether its bin approvn or not...that way i can stop looking for it!

there's one about stores which ios where most of the racking tips go
Or in the markrs, inventory thread, or wherever on tools and tips.

and the toy vid thread sounds like a good idea
Except I could see too many people showing their faces

Shoook
08-30-2008, 08:36 PM
but see if you acually that toy that your ganna show your face on the website your stupid so that wouldnt be the websites falt it would be theres

Mr yarbles
08-30-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah you're right
Go for it

Shoook
08-30-2008, 09:02 PM
well its not really up to me other wise there would have been one already lol

Subconcious
08-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Why you got into graff?

smiley 13
09-06-2008, 06:16 AM
why dont you put a coherent sentence together ? lol, jk

n0va
09-07-2008, 01:09 AM
I want the "prepare" battle thread approved that DEAR submitted a few days ago to be approved.... its my first battle... its a handstyle battle and it seems like nobody is paying any attention to it.................

And another question that I have is, who approves the toy battles because I would reallly like to send them a pm and ask what's going on....

Thanks for any help you may have for me...

Preesh

Fube
09-07-2008, 11:19 AM
i dont really go into the "toy battle" forum. but i shall to approve some shit there. sorry mane.

~~>ANTIK<~~
09-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Maybe someone could post a few links to sites that have a lot of graff names- for one the artcrimes artist directory, but I doubt that has EVERY graff name in it. I got a name I don't wanna say but I ain't found it yet-surprisingly.

www.50mmlosangeles.com

check their gallery... they hav thousands of names of people from LA... if u find ur name click on it... if thers HELLA pix of dat name den dat name is probably a no-no

Zire
09-10-2008, 10:57 AM
we have toy forum and we have the big boy forum. But no forum for people in between. ive seen loadsa times people who aren't toy but not quite big boy standard post in the toy forum and have people who have just started writing crit there work. It would be nice if they could have advice from people roundabouts the same level. just a suggestion.

letsgobombin
09-10-2008, 12:55 PM
we tried that, it was called the steppin up thread, try searching it. the problem is that you get alot of people that arent at that level posting in their, some just dont know how good they are but alot are just cocky and think theyre better than they actually are. maybe one day it'll work but i cant see that happening, youre better off posting in the toy thread and hopefully you get acknowledged by someone of similar level or higher to crit you. not all toys dont know what theyre talking about though, you shouldnt completely disregard someones comment just because theyre worse than you, its observation.

Zire
09-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Oh okay i get your point. Nah i weren't talking from personal experience, im a mega toy. It was just something i noticed since ive been a member on this site. come to mention it i think i have actually seen the steppin up thread. Thnkas for the reply anyway

Fube
09-11-2008, 05:15 PM
btw, there is an old graff term "knight" that was deemed for a writer that is above toy but not yet advanced enuff or considered a king. but a lot of stuff is accepted in the advanced thread it just has to be decent. go in there, post something and if u get ass fucked then u are not ready to post there. but in my opinion u should know even before u post there. its just like the streets, u go put your retarded toy shit there and more sooner then later it WILL get dissed. if its decent at least u just get side busted. haha.

sketch3
09-11-2008, 05:18 PM
can batman be incharge of the super fag thread, his sigs to small to fit in all the bitches

Batman_Onest
09-11-2008, 09:11 PM
can batman be incharge of the super fag thread, his sigs to small to fit in all the bitches
I sure as hell approve of this idea.

Fube
09-11-2008, 09:17 PM
super fag thread FTW.

Thrice
09-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Been trying to make an anti-graffiti thread, for whatever reason it doesn't get approved.

+Hoodwigga
09-12-2008, 08:28 PM
why would you want an antigraffiti thread in a graffiti forum? wtf would you do there exactly

Thrice
09-14-2008, 05:11 AM
why would you want an antigraffiti thread in a graffiti forum? wtf would you do there exactly

I was being sarcastic.

n0va
09-16-2008, 11:05 PM
i already submitted it... but i want a production wall style tattoo on my leg done by writers with different styles and different influences from all areas of the globe... and i want my "design me a tattoo" thread approved

if its not gonna get approved just let me know so i can look elsewhere because there arent many good writers in my area so i figured a friendly community like this with writers from around the world would be a good place to get some designs... ill submit the words and the best entrys of each will live forever on my leg

please and thank you...
n0va

-sense-
09-21-2008, 11:09 AM
we should have a pumpkin carving contest.
total freestyle.

sketch3
09-21-2008, 12:17 PM
allready a thread^^^^

so yae super fag thread,
some one suggests a name (simple zen for example)
then we all disscuss fag or not, if enuff folks agree(they will hes a fag)
he gets edited onto the list on the first page

Divine89
09-22-2008, 06:33 PM
i think we should get a poll going on toy's sketches/bbook/throwups etc on weather or not they should go to the big boy thread. If they get enough "yes"'s in there then they'd be confident that they would get hated on too much in the big boy thread. If they get alot of "no"s then they should stay here.:D

Panda Jerk
09-27-2008, 07:25 PM
the smack game
What you have to do in this game is you must "SMACK" the person that posted above you with anything you want, and you say it like this:

I SMACK <name of poster above you> with a <name of object>!!

It gets really fun once it starts getting silly

letsgobombin
09-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Sounds like it would get good, you'd have to start finding ones that haven't already been said as well, wonder how many minutes it would be before someone said penis

Panda Jerk
09-27-2008, 08:25 PM
probly zero

Divine89
09-28-2008, 01:35 PM
panda you're probably right. In the first 10 there'd be serveral people who would/did say penis. lol pervs

Batman_Onest
09-28-2008, 01:36 PM
so, the super lame fags thread.

Would it be approved or what?

simple zen
09-28-2008, 09:17 PM
allready a thread^^^^

so yae super fag thread,
some one suggests a name (simple zen for example)
then we all disscuss fag or not, if enuff folks agree(they will hes a fag)
he gets edited onto the list on the first page

say my name one mo gen.

Batman_Onest
09-28-2008, 09:28 PM
simple zen's a bitch

simple zen
09-28-2008, 09:31 PM
stop. i beggeth of thee

Thread-Locks
09-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Batman you should be on your own list, no offence

Panda Jerk
09-28-2008, 09:37 PM
i def approve of teh super fag thread.....
bat man you should not be on your own list

Zire
10-12-2008, 02:16 PM
i SMACK thread-locks with a wrestlers jockstrap.

NICCSACC
10-29-2008, 12:24 PM
can you put a download thread in here for free music and things. thnx

gunsofbrooklyn
10-29-2008, 06:28 PM
would a thread dedicated to blockbuster letters work or should stuff like that just stay in the toy simps thread?

Facedorateur
11-28-2008, 06:37 PM
An awkward situation thread, that would be pretty fun

exitus
12-07-2008, 07:10 PM
how about a history of graffiti thread
like famous writers, graffiti movemenets, and styles and stuff
that would help cut back bites and stuff i bet

Bazer
12-07-2008, 07:13 PM
can you put a download thread in here for free music and things. thnx
waaaaaa????? check out the country crunk thread dude. wtf????

Baszma
12-12-2008, 12:26 AM
I think it'd be tight to make one that reps all the homosexual writers, as I don't know many. I'd throw some of my shit for it. :)

Dub Deuces, Baszma

sexy zombies
12-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Earsnot!

dior
12-15-2008, 07:31 PM
could there be a rhode island tread i cant find the old one

dior
12-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Earsnot!
lol ive never heard the word gay on this forum with out a repli that says earsnot or some thing about him

taking over 603
12-15-2008, 09:42 PM
How about a thread named "How do you think the internet destroyed graff"? Thats what all the og's tell me so I figured it would work.....

taking over 603
12-15-2008, 09:43 PM
could there be a rhode island tread i cant find the old one

RI is in the new england thread bro, it doesnt have its own anymore. I dont think.......

sexy zombies
12-16-2008, 03:15 AM
lol ive never heard the word gay on this forum with out a repli that says earsnot or some thing about him

lol im not dissing him, hes just one of the few homoseual writers i know and the other one is i think heart.

Basic954
12-16-2008, 10:27 AM
history of graffiti. and one about painting on different types of surfaces e.i. metal, wood, concrete. because i think they all produce different effects like metal makes your ish more prone to drips.

Baron
12-16-2008, 07:11 PM
I think that great idea you had was a dud. Each one of those things are covered in other threads (ink, spray paint, etc.) and rather in depth if you know who to ask. As for the history of graff, that doesn't make any sense. Why in a toy section where no one knows about anything. You would just end up with forty fifteen year old talking about piece by piece and infamy.

dior
12-17-2008, 03:49 PM
lol im not dissing him, hes just one of the few homoseual writers i know and the other one is i think heart.

im not dissen him either hes sick im just saying

Dessik
01-02-2009, 08:09 PM
I want to make one asking if any one uses store bought cans without getting caps for them, and if they do, does it make their fingers sore like it does mine after a while?

Raisedbywolves
01-07-2009, 11:01 PM
math rock thread!!

woonybomber
01-08-2009, 11:18 PM
RI is in the new england thread bro, it doesnt have its own anymore. I dont think.......

nah cops cought mad tagger becus ri tread tht y they deleted it same thing on 12 op

woonybomber
01-08-2009, 11:21 PM
I want to make one asking if any one uses store bought cans without getting caps for them, and if they do, does it make their fingers sore like it does mine after a while?

wow your a fcking retard madude

LeaksOne
01-09-2009, 04:59 PM
holy shit i didnt no earsnot was gay. thats disappointing. anyways there should be a seattle thread an a porno thread. everybody talks about it why not devote a whole thread to it. no images but links could be ok an disscussion all that

TRY'N
01-09-2009, 07:44 PM
^^ he talks about it in that movie infamy. he was really open about it and he said something like "yea i write graffiti and i'm gay and i'll beat you in a fight and kick your ass in chess and out run you in a race" that wasn't the exact quote but it was something like that. dunno, i think earsnot's dope i could give a shit about him being gay personally.

and uhh i don't have any thread suggestions

LeaksOne
01-09-2009, 07:52 PM
well yea his work is raw but i have that movie on my ipod an i watch videos with out listenin to the sound since graffiti is visual so i never heard him talk but i watched it on itunes an heard his sharp S's at first i was jus proud to see another black guy doin non gang graffiti

C3ZR ONE
01-09-2009, 08:02 PM
well yea his work is raw but i have that movie on my ipod an i watch videos with out listenin to the sound since graffiti is visual so i never heard him talk but i watched it on itunes an heard his sharp S's at first i was jus proud to see another black guy doin non gang graffiti

That's so fucked up on 2 seperate levels I laughed really hard! I'm watching your posts now. Either you're a prejudice black man, or a comic genius!

And you won't pass a porn thread on here. The mods are too strict. Go Seatown tho! I'm a transplant.

LeaksOne
01-09-2009, 08:08 PM
no im not prejudice haha im jus sayin his s's were sharp thats a sign isnt it?

C3ZR ONE
01-09-2009, 08:59 PM
no im not prejudice haha im jus sayin his s's were sharp thats a sign isnt it?

Hahahahaha.... You're BOTH a prejudice black man AND a comic genius... I don't think you're even trying to make me laugh, but the shit is hilarious.

LeaksOne
01-09-2009, 09:21 PM
haha you are correct sir. an im not prejudice. but you cant tell me that you dont kno the signs....the walk the infamous S's. ill stop before i get banned or suspended. no disrespect to gays. how bout that seattle thread tho??

C3ZR ONE
01-10-2009, 11:03 AM
I can't approve threads anymore. I don't have any mod powers other than the banstick, and viewing mod forums, but if you start a thread and have like 10 flicks, Fube might approve it. I'd love to see a Seatown thread, but I don't think a "toy" seatown thread would get alot of traffic.
As for the "signs", maybe some indicators may be common, but it's not the overall rule, and shouldn't really be talked about. It's just furthering an unfair stereotype, like saying all black people like chicken and watermelon, but I'm not going to ban you, cuzz alot of people on here joke about stereotypes, and if they all got banned, we'd have a very small forum and I try not to use mod powers unless it's WAAAY over the top. But please try to be respectful as you can. We do have gay members on here believe it or not, and some are pretty fuckin great at writing. Obviously you aren't living on Broadway. You'd get in big trouble saying that in that hood. I went to art college there, and straight people are almost outnumbered there. Great neighborhood tho.

LeaksOne
01-11-2009, 12:41 AM
yea i kno i said no disrespect to the gay people on the forum it was all jokes. i kno theres gay members. i might have to take some pics of some writers an try out the seattle thread. btw chicken an watermelon is delicious. you said you used to live in seattle?

C3ZR ONE
01-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Yeah, chicken and watermelon is hella good. That's the dumb thing. People joke about blacks liking chicken and watermelon. 99.9% of EVERYBODY likes those two things!
Anyway, I'd love to see flicks for a Seattle thread. It's fucked up we don't have one in picture gallery forum. I grew up in Seattle. I got busted there for graff as a young pup. Back when I was there the old skool kings ran shit. Sneke, Rey,Cezer (yup, that's who I jacked my name from) DVS crew. Those fools still run shit, but I've got some old benched flicks I took back in '92 that are pretty dope. If you start a Seattle thread, I'll scan them and post em up. If you make the thread, submit it to picture gallery forum tho. It wont get bumped enough in toy forum and die out.

LeaksOne
01-11-2009, 03:31 PM
well theres a couple other seattle writers in here but i cant get thru to them cuz they probably think im a cop but kerse is runnin shit now. hes on freeway signs an everything in between. im goin downtown today so ill take some pics. hopefully it'll stay up as long as all the other ones. so ill take picsc today an attempt the thread

Dessik
01-15-2009, 02:29 PM
wow your a fcking retard madude

well you could just answer the question, in the amount of words it took you to say that you could have answered me but no, you chose to be an ass what a surprise!!!!

TastySesamcrew
01-31-2009, 04:42 AM
Netherlands thread, average writers thread

Sarto
02-02-2009, 07:13 PM
average writers werd

PegCityBoy
02-10-2009, 10:23 PM
good graff videos thread? with like links to watch em

Facedorateur
02-14-2009, 06:53 PM
I think we already have one of those,

What about a toy color thread : get crits on your coloring skillz

peacebomb
02-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Im down for the Toy Color thread.

I was wandering if it would be chill if I make a how to do 1&2 point perspective thread cause there are alot of people just starting that dont even know how to give a shadow.

Aesir
02-24-2009, 04:34 PM
It would be good to have a thread about who recently got out of/put into jail/died.

klic
02-28-2009, 12:57 PM
well theres a couple other seattle writers in here but i cant get thru to them cuz they probably think im a cop but kerse is runnin shit now. hes on freeway signs an everything in between. im goin downtown today so ill take some pics. hopefully it'll stay up as long as all the other ones. so ill take picsc today an attempt the thread

i hate to break it to you but kerse (R.I.P.) passed away almost 4 months ago.

oxiclean
03-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Yeah kerse died a while ago...

(SoS)Viruz
03-14-2009, 02:58 PM
A Fube, lets make a Intermediate Thread in the Toy Fourm. Where ppl who aren't exactly toy, but arent exactly Big Boy post pics. That way thiers a brige bettewn the Toys,and the Intermidate writers. (For Example Zase,Hyte,Sike.) Ppl like That. I'll start the thread and put helli Pics up. and you can make it a Sticky. I'll lay down the Rules and everything. ight.

Fube
03-14-2009, 08:28 PM
i thought we had one of them.

"steppin up" i think if i remember properly.

if that one got deleted ill approve this one but no sticky.

klic
03-15-2009, 11:48 PM
we should have an old toy battle forum, not just all of them bunched into one thread

dmt153
03-31-2009, 03:48 PM
^^^^^ Agreed...

skull-e
04-03-2009, 10:39 AM
well last night I got really baked, and I made this really cool marker holder thing

so i was wondering if a thread for General Carpentry would be a good idea

i guess people could post theyre home made bongs/pipes/shelves/shit in general

KidN
04-03-2009, 10:46 AM
A thread about the n word. People's opinions of using it etc.

A thread about good books.

Fube
04-03-2009, 03:06 PM
good graffiti books? there is one.

the "n'' word? general discussion thread.

408Bomber
04-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Im tryna get or find a thread for coloring techniques.

peacebomb
05-28-2009, 07:40 PM
well last night I got really baked, and I made this really cool marker holder thing

so i was wondering if a thread for General Carpentry would be a good idea

i guess people could post theyre home made bongs/pipes/shelves/shit in general

Good idea.

I was thinking of a school help thread you could post home work questions that you need help with. You could post a link to your essays to get the reviewed. You could also talk about college and how to further yourself academicly(sp?)

medacog1
06-29-2009, 07:09 PM
What other hobby did you do before you got ito graff

like im done skateboarding (im just not doing it everyday) so i can get into graff more.

Like one like that

CrustOner
06-29-2009, 08:18 PM
I think that's a bad idea.

medacog1
06-30-2009, 02:04 PM
uhmm how about the front of your black book? like just pics?...because i draw on mine, so maybe alot of people on here do..like mayb we could rate the best cover......but i don't know.

NoshNosh
07-05-2009, 08:12 PM
haha thats stupid that still counts as a blackbook. so that should go into the blackbook thread

JustChillin
07-06-2009, 11:44 PM
A thread that list all the definitions of the lingo we use
Ex.
Toy: Inexperienced writer
Throw-Up: ect..

medacog1
07-11-2009, 02:50 PM
How about one that questions what we would do if we were the last person on earth..or one about what would happen if only graff writers were on the planet.

CrustOner
07-11-2009, 03:45 PM
General Discussion.

iselldope
07-12-2009, 10:05 AM
i want a thread names you shouldn't take like sin and shit and dope

CrustOner
07-13-2009, 12:46 AM
haha that actually sounds like a good idea. Names You Should Never Use.

that'd eliminate a lot of talk about "dude, change your name," even though I'm guilty for that as well.

neb3636
07-21-2009, 02:01 PM
I like that general carpentry and coloring techniques

H3TT1NG3R
07-21-2009, 02:59 PM
A thread that list all the definitions of the lingo we use
Ex.
Toy: Inexperienced writer
Throw-Up: ect..

bad idea!! any cops that visit this site will write them all down and then we'll have to make up new words

MARTYRaz
07-21-2009, 06:36 PM
general carpentry should be in step by step..

Eon 1
07-21-2009, 09:37 PM
We should have a Northern California graffiti thread.. Or a Humboldt County graffiti thread..

klic
07-21-2009, 09:42 PM
in the toy thread? just make one in the picture thread

wpgtags
07-21-2009, 11:38 PM
a thread about that great feeling you get in your anus when its full of feces and you have to take a poop and your sphincters orgasming because it knows it will soon have to do its job

Darko
07-30-2009, 02:37 AM
how about a thread about what exorcises you do to help improve your running or escape techniques?

LeaksOne
07-30-2009, 03:44 AM
you can google that ^^^^ or bing it haha

Darko
07-31-2009, 03:52 AM
to LeaksOne:
yeah i got a pretty solid ab training video, nice ways to chisel my chest/ upper body and a exorcise that i use to improve my speed, just need a mod to approve the idea

Darko
08-01-2009, 11:35 PM
or maybe a thread about ways you get money, or how not to look suspicious

Bombing With Insurance
08-20-2009, 04:37 AM
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS THREAD
HOW TO TALK TO OFFICERS AND WHAT NOT.
http://flexyourrights.org/

Murphy's law
08-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Random objects painted on.... cuz i have no fuckin clue were to post my shit like this....
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/100/l_b6a107dcdac74808b0a68de44b2f27d3.jpg

Bombing With Insurance
08-20-2009, 12:51 PM
random objects painted on.... Cuz i have no fuckin clue were to post my shit like this....
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/100/l_b6a107dcdac74808b0a68de44b2f27d3.jpg

in
other
art

IlikePie
08-20-2009, 01:01 PM
All
These
Ideas
Suck.

Bombing With Insurance
08-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Your
Not
Helping.

BlacktodaFuture
08-20-2009, 01:29 PM
how about a thread about what exorcises you do to help improve your running or escape techniques?

try parkour. oh and always carry a black trash bag w. you, when you are running away slip it on and sit beside some trash cans. they wont think you are in there, they will search the trash cans but after that they will just leave. its a great idea.

Bombing With Insurance
08-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Lmao

zennegen
08-20-2009, 03:42 PM
a thread about that great feeling you get in your anus when its full of feces and you have to take a poop and your sphincters orgasming because it knows it will soon have to do its job

LOL approve this, please.

graff4ever
09-10-2009, 06:59 PM
try parkour. oh and always carry a black trash bag w. you, when you are running away slip it on and sit beside some trash cans. they wont think you are in there, they will search the trash cans but after that they will just leave. its a great idea.

wouldnt u suffacate

Flert1
09-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Hot pornstars please

DUNSY
09-11-2009, 06:14 AM
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS THREAD
HOW TO TALK TO OFFICERS AND WHAT NOT.
http://flexyourrights.org/

thats a good idea,the cops here think they can do everything and they are making up their own rules. but as long as you know what they can and can't do and explain this calmly. they got nothing against you

shitdatmakeursoulburnslow
09-11-2009, 04:10 PM

yes this would be nice.

Flert1
09-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Hot pornstars please

Keso
09-16-2009, 02:31 PM
A thread about crews.

weakfingers
09-24-2009, 01:04 PM
I think if there is enough people there should be a thread for left handed writers.
I personally think there is some minor things about being left handed.
Alot of the time if your using deco's for canvas or black book your hand will smudge shit.
If your doing a throwie on paper your hand is covering the previouse letter making it hard to keep proportion.
Thats all I can think of right now but I bet other left handed writers can add to the list of being left handed.

Anion
09-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Why not work from right to left?

Evolution. My dear, Watson.

gumOnShoe
09-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Why not work from right to left?

Evolution. My dear, Watson.

you try doing a toss backwards....

but yeah, being a lefty has plenty disadvantages from paper, to the streets.
i'd definitely contribute to a thread like that.

Anion
09-24-2009, 03:40 PM
you try doing a toss backwards....

but yeah, being a lefty has plenty disadvantages from paper, to the streets.
i'd definitely contribute to a thread like that.

I have a family member who is left handed. He is active in various forms of art and airbrush.
I have seen him work from right to left many times.
You just gotta' fight what you were brought up with K-12.

Lots of people do it.

gumOnShoe
09-24-2009, 03:49 PM
I have a family member who is left handed. He is active in various forms of art and airbrush.
I have seen him work from right to left many times.
You just gotta' fight what you were brought up with K-12.

Lots of people do it.

i said doing a toss backwards, as in doing for example 'anion' the 'n', then the 'o' etc. try doing that anion toss you did on that train, but backwards..

Anion
09-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I know what you meant. Lol.

My uncle does tons of lettering backwards. He used to make signs.
Maybe he's just a freak of nature.

It might look better if I try it backwards. Hahaha.

gumOnShoe
09-24-2009, 04:11 PM
I know what you meant. Lol.

My uncle does tons of lettering backwards. He used to make signs.
Maybe he's just a freak of nature.

It might look better if I try it backwards. Hahaha.

idk, man, that whole thing about doing hands n' shit backwards sounds weird to me, don't knock it till you try it i guess..

weakfingers
09-27-2009, 12:58 AM
Trust me anion. If your not left handed you wouldent understand.
Its nothing big like I said but its annoying as fuck in some situations.
Working from right to left is a way of over-coming it but shit looks weird that way. just try using the mouse with your left hand. As being left handed you gotta adapt to certain things.

gumOnShoe
09-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Trust me anion. If your not left handed you wouldent understand.
Its nothing big like I said but its annoying as fuck in some situations.
Working from right to left is a way of over-coming it but shit looks weird that way. just try using the mouse with your left hand. As being left handed you gotta adapt to certain things.

weird, because i use the mouse w/ my right hand, but i write w/ my left, play baseball lefty, flip people off w/ my left etc..

weakfingers
09-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah dude, I was trying to prove the point that lefties learn to use the computer with there right hand because thats what your sapoussed to do. Same with writing left to right. People just say oh why dont you just write right to left if your left handed... its not that easy.

LeaksOne
10-08-2009, 11:04 PM
how bout a thread where the big boys crit the toys. us critting each other is like the blind leading the blind.