PDA

View Full Version : Dreams And Analysis

seap!
04-09-2005, 02:05 AM
Sometimes a dream is just so fucked up that you remember it
for the rest of your life. Nightmares, reoocuring or lucid dreams.

I have this reoccuring dream where I'm in a park with my family,
and there's this big hot air balloon. So I grab onto this rope
that is hanging down, and then the balloon lifts off. It gets to the
critical point, where if I don't let go I will have to hang on. I'm about
15 feet up, so I pussy out and hang on. Then I float away, and the
ground gets smaller and smaller untill I wake up.

I had a nightmare once where I was in Seinfeld and we found George
Costanza brutally murdered in the closet. Later Elaine starded melting
and there were all kinds of microchips in her.

If you travel between cities alot, do you ever have that moment just as
you wake where you expect to be somewhere, and then you're not.

Once I swam across the atlantic ocean with my sister, we went to
France. And then we got really bored..

I watch too much Frasier. Post if you want, but actually have a dream and not
just a bunch of criticism.

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:06 AM
i fall asleep in class daily and have this crazy short dreams about atractive women and then i wake up and there is drool all over my binder
...now your making me want to have a good dream tonight :P

FOEone
04-09-2005, 02:06 AM
im really into lucid dreaming and astral projection, but its not something i talk about a lot. for people that get it, you dont need to talk about it. for those who dont, its pointless to try and explain it

vegimite on toast
04-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by FOEone@Apr 9 2005, 05:06 PM
im really into lucid dreaming and astral projection, but its not something i talk about a lot. for people that get it, you dont need to talk about it. for those who dont, its pointless to try and explain it
I don't like you.

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:11 AM
dreaming is alot of fun
i dont often have good dreams
but when i do they are unreal
i have a reoccuring dream about flying on some sort of jetpack or something

FOEone
04-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by vegimite on toast+Apr 9 2005, 02:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegimite on toast @ Apr 9 2005, 02:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FOEone@Apr 9 2005, 05:06 PM
I don&#39;t like you. [/b][/quote]
to be honest, im not a huge fan of you either

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:14 AM
WAIT&#33;
if you have ever seen the movie critters about those little aliens that roll around and look like pac men kinda and they attack people and shit. i have this re ocurring dream where they live under my bed and under my deck in the back yard but you have no choice and have to get by there but your alwasy too close and they grab your legs and pull you under and devour you and you try to fight back but its like your under ice and you can move but really slow and your body doesnt even respond so you like get to feel them eat you. its really wierd i got this one all throught grade 7 and 8 haha but i havent had it since then :lol:

FOEone
04-09-2005, 02:15 AM
its called "critters" not furballs

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:18 AM
thanks for the correction i didnt think anyone would of seen that movie

FOEone
04-09-2005, 02:18 AM
haha whats worse, i&#39;ve had dreams about that movie too

vegimite on toast
04-09-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by FOEone@Apr 9 2005, 05:11 PM
to be honest, im not a huge fan of you either
Very predictable, i&#39;m so hurt.

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by FOEone@Apr 9 2005, 02:18 AM
haha whats worse, i&#39;ve had dreams about that movie too
haha the dreams were pretty crazy and realistic
http://www.clubdesmonstres.com/critters.gif
bring back any memories foe?
http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/NEW%20COVERS/CRITTERS%202%20VHS.jpg

these guys are creepy in dreams

FOEone
04-09-2005, 02:25 AM
hell yeah man, especially when ur 10 years old. just watching the movies i never had a problem with, but they resulted in some bizarre dreams

seap!
04-09-2005, 02:27 AM
I loved when the critters all rolled up into one humongous
ball and then they rolled around town.

I always have the zombie nightmares where they are everywhere.
Those are the times I am most lucid is when I&#39;m so scared and I have
to figure out what to do. When the zombies get me, and eat me, it all
restarts again and I have to learn how to avoid them. Usually I find
a good place to hide.

211_24-7
04-09-2005, 02:29 AM
I have a dream........

that Bombing science will clean its shit up

and ban useless posters..

make the site so more writers will join..

* IN MLK voice :huh:

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by FOEone@Apr 9 2005, 02:25 AM
hell yeah man, especially when ur 10 years old. just watching the movies i never had a problem with, but they resulted in some bizarre dreams
hahah i agree i saw it back around when i was that age also shit was crazy
i think i was even scared of them in real life&#33;
now im going to dream about them tonight and pee the bed again

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by seap&#33;@Apr 9 2005, 02:27 AM

a good place to hide.
i have crazy zombie dreams also like zombies from resident evil and house of the dead style and they try to eat your neck

name1
04-09-2005, 02:33 AM
some hot chick told me that if u have dreams where your teeth fall out someone close to you will die, and i have had these dreams where they start to fall out one by one utill u freak out and wake up, and within a week or so someone dies. seriously.

she was real hot too

so it must be true

FOEone
04-09-2005, 02:35 AM
for some reason, i always have dreams about my teeth being knocked out or something. all the time. its strange. but yeah, no one&#39;s ever died as a result

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:35 AM
http://www.toyarchive.com/MovieProps/CritterPuppet1c.jpg
http://www.toyarchive.com/MovieProps/CritterPuppet1a.jpg
http://movies.monstrous.com/pictures/alien_movie_monster_11.jpg
these are the exact ones from my dream and they would roll so fast and bite my ankles and could never run away from them&#33;

name1
04-09-2005, 02:36 AM
yeah but mine were not like knocking outs... like i would be eating something and it would feel funny, so i wiggle one and it falls out then the rest come too

FOEone
04-09-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by oblong@Apr 9 2005, 02:35 AM
these are the exact ones from my dream and they would roll so fast and bite my ankles and could never run away from them&#33;
thanks for opening up that door to the past lol i&#39;ll never sleep again :lol:

jape-the-nape
04-09-2005, 02:40 AM
i have freddy krueger nightmares,im not saying i get cut up n shit for real but hes in my nightmares all the time,last dream i had that i can remember is me writing and geting cought...

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by FOEone+Apr 9 2005, 02:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FOEone @ Apr 9 2005, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oblong@Apr 9 2005, 02:35 AM
thanks for opening up that door to the past lol i&#39;ll never sleep again :lol: [/b][/quote]
haha man im honestly going to think about it all tonight
fuck theya re soo scary if you have actually seen the movie
im not even going to fall asleep tonight
sometimes i almost wish one would jump out so i
dont seem so fucking paranoid&#33;
they always grab me and drag me under like a bed or a deck and eat my legs first

name1
04-09-2005, 02:42 AM
when i dont smoke for a while before i sleep i get the most ridiculous intricate detailed dreams that are like dr suessy but with real people its fuckin wierd.

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:45 AM
i hit a bong a few times tonight and im feeling a critters dream coming

211_24-7
04-09-2005, 02:51 AM
you guys have problems if them things scare you

oblong
04-09-2005, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by 211_24&#045;7@Apr 9 2005, 02:51 AM
you have to see the movie, keep in mind this is back in gr 8
its not to much scary its the wierdness of their recourence and
them trying to kill you

name1
04-09-2005, 02:59 AM
once i ate half a chewy granola bar that had mad maggots all init and i didnt know cause i was faded and it was dark i just started munchin
im still scared of those chewy granola bars

oblong
04-09-2005, 03:08 AM
haha i have had dreams similiar to that

seap!
04-09-2005, 03:27 AM
Last night I dreampt that my pa took me to this big skatepark, and
I was riding around. I decided to bust a tag, and than I got all this
paint in my mouth and eyes. After I washed it off, my pops told me
that he had lost his job and that we were going to be poor. So
we drove away.

211_24-7
04-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by oblong+Apr 9 2005, 12:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oblong @ Apr 9 2005, 12:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-211_24&#045;7@Apr 9 2005, 02:51 AM
you have to see the movie, keep in mind this is back in gr 8
its not to much scary its the wierdness of their recourence and
them trying to kill you [/b][/quote]
ive seen it before.. both of them

element503
04-09-2005, 04:22 AM
i had a dream when i was 7 that was sooo good i hated cops since then.

ok so everything was all silver and shiny and i had a pet dog and a cop shot me. it was real long and im sooo tired i cant even explain it.

hashy
04-09-2005, 04:38 AM
In one of my LDs i was in a car and wanted to see what the seat would taste like so i took a huge bite. Tasted leathery. oo and one time i wanted to see what a leather jacket would feel like in a dream so i grabed this dude walking by and he gave me this shocked look.
True story.

Shrink
04-09-2005, 08:50 AM
I dream about painting...

xylene hug
04-09-2005, 09:57 AM
ok ya&#39;ll can laugh at me but i have this recoring dream
that i have to take a shit and the only toilet is in the middle of a busy place like a mall foodcourt or in a hall way of school, no walls or nuthin just a toilet,
in this dream i have to go so bad i just take a shit in front of everyone
and thet all look at me like EEWWW groossaroni.
i feel so imbarist in my dream but keep shitting..

Whoa
04-09-2005, 10:01 AM
i find it fuckin freaky when ya get a Deja Vue (when you had a previous dream and then you&#39;re doing something and your like re-living it, but in reality)
that shit fuck&#39;s me up

vegimite on toast
04-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Whoa@Apr 10 2005, 01:01 AM
i find it fuckin freaky when ya get a Deja Vue (when you had a previous dream and then you&#39;re doing something and your like re-living it, but in reality)
that shit fuck&#39;s me up
I&#39;ve had something really weird like that happen. It scares me even. Ok i have two tapes for a camcorder and i record some graffiti on one tape and then record some more on the other. Then when i come to watch what i had taped it was the same stuff on tape 1 and on tape 2 except in between on tape two there are bits that i can&#39;t remeber filming. I gave the camcorder to no-one else and had it on me at all times. Can anybody explain what happened?

maus1985
04-09-2005, 10:17 AM
i&#39;ve had this prophetic dream a million times this year, i dream that i&#39;m going to get killed in a car crash this summer

i don&#39;t know, maybe i&#39;ll just stick to my skateboard

meks
04-09-2005, 10:20 AM
wow nice timing becouse right now im trying to lucid dream :lol:

MaNiaK
04-09-2005, 10:27 AM
zombie dreams are the best.. i love em, i always find weapons like on the ground ill grab a pipe and start bashing till thier head is caved in and eventually ill find guns and shit.. but ne ways...

the dreams i seem to have alot are me tagging....
like i had this dream me and my homie panik were down in da tunnels painting and shit, and when i woke up i was on the other side of the country... i hate wakeing up and having to acually realize where i am, that feeling a unawareness is freaqky....

the other night i had this wierd dream i was out in the woods and there was a shxt load of people out there and it was like snow everywhere(finally spring) and i went off to this one trail and came out to where a buncha trains were posted up, so i flipped my bag around grabbed a can started shaking and right when i got up to the train and started to paint someone came around one of da cars and was like HEY&#33;, so i started to run and i ran through some of the cars and hid, but the whole time in my dream my adrenaline was pumping like it was really happening...

i acually tag alot in my dreaams, like ill be with people go to take a piss and start tagging up a dumpster or someshxt...i even dream of taking pictures of graffiti, like the other night i dreamed i was running accross a high way to flick a wall that was there... ne one else dream of graffiti?

Tails0nE
04-09-2005, 10:39 AM
i had this one wierd ass dream once....

like i fell asleep then i wake up and im outside.. but the sky was like all black
and it was lighting and thundering n shit... like some apocalyptic shit.... anyway
then im lookin around and i guess i was really up high cause all i could see is
people standing.... standing straight in a row... as if they were a cornfield.... just
goin on and on and on and on... then i stand on top of my bed and im on this big ass
jagged clif thing or whatever and just people standing in rows like a cornfield were all
around me.... somw wierd ass shit...

and another dream i saw the beheading of that guy in the army... then they videotapped
it and sent it to the white house n then all over the net... well i watched the video
and that freaked me the hell out..... then i dremt that video playing
over and over that night.... then one time where they cut his head off and held
it up to the camera he looked at me and was like "hi *******" (the *&#39;s are my name)
so that creeped me out....

then my cousin musk told me about one of his dreams... he was like
"yeah man i was like drivin in my car goin to chill with some friends.. then a big
blueish purpleish elephant walks in front of my car.... so i get out to see what
goin on like &#39;what the fuck is this elephant doin here?&#39; n when i look at the elephant he
looks back at me and says wussup, so i say wussup back n then all of a sudden he
turns into a PS2 n a big bag of money...."

this was back when the PS2 Came out....

oblong
04-09-2005, 11:24 AM
last night i didnt evend ream about critters:(

TricksForKids
04-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Man i hate waking up from a good dream...and its so weird...when your like half dreamin have hearin some1, you know that shit>? like youll be dreamin, then you hear ur mom dads whoevers voice yelling ur name to get the fuck up , and it fits into your dream perfectly, so you just lie there still dreaming, then they get vexxed and yank ym damn covers off, fucking toes go numb its so cold.

Peace

pSYKAOz
04-09-2005, 11:31 AM
i rarely remember my dreams... n i dont have nightmares... well as a lil kid ya but not nemore...

TricksForKids
04-09-2005, 11:41 AM
nightmares suck.....dont have em anymore really "im not afraid of antyhing" , i only remeber my dreams if its really fun...hmm..

joust
04-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by seap&#33;@Apr 9 2005, 02:05 AM
Sometimes a dream is just so fucked up that you remember it
for the rest of your life. Nightmares, reoocuring or lucid dreams.

I have this reoccuring dream where I&#39;m in a park with my family,
and there&#39;s this big hot air balloon. So I grab onto this rope
that is hanging down, and then the balloon lifts off. It gets to the
critical point, where if I don&#39;t let go I will have to hang on. I&#39;m about
15 feet up, so I pussy out and hang on. Then I float away, and the
ground gets smaller and smaller untill I wake up.

I had a nightmare once where I was in Seinfeld and we found George
Costanza brutally murdered in the closet. Later Elaine starded melting
and there were all kinds of microchips in her.

If you travel between cities alot, do you ever have that moment just as
you wake where you expect to be somewhere, and then you&#39;re not.

Once I swam across the atlantic ocean with my sister, we went to
France. And then we got really bored..

I watch too much Frasier. Post if you want, but actually have a dream and not
just a bunch of criticism.
One of the key parts of Freud&#39;s theorys on dream analysis is that, if you try and remember your dream, it gets entirly changed by your brain while your thinging about it, same thing with writing it down, because you&#39;ll fill in the gaps in the story without even knowing it. For effective dream analysis, the analizer must ask the paintent not the paintent say "i had this weird dream" because it means they have been thinking about, and changing it.

Tails0nE
04-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by TricksForKids@Apr 9 2005, 11:27 AM
Man i hate waking up from a good dream...and its so weird...when your like half dreamin have hearin some1, you know that shit>? like youll be dreamin, then you hear ur mom dads whoevers voice yelling ur name to get the fuck up , and it fits into your dream perfectly, so you just lie there still dreaming, then they get vexxed and yank ym damn covers off, fucking toes go numb its so cold.

Peace

yeah i know what you mean...

i was havin this dope ass dream.... like i went out painting n shit
with my cuz musk n we busted this really dope piece in this dope ass spot...
then all of a sudden im at this one party.. n like all these fine ass girls i know
where there.... so then i was talkin to one of the girls n shit.... n she is fire..
the girl i was talkin to was one of my friends but she is fine... n like then we
go to the room and start fuckin.. so i fuck her then this other chick just walks right
in then the same thing happens... then eva mendez walks in and im like holy shit...
then she climbs up in the bed... and right when we&#39;re about to start kissin.. then all of a sudden..... BANG BANG BANG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
*******&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Get Your Lazy ass up n go outside or sumthing&#33;&#33;&#33;

:angry:

Shyd...
04-09-2005, 01:29 PM
I had like dream dajaview today. Like i just woke up 20 mins ago. And I know i have had it before but like i can&#39;t remember if i had but i know i have. Its like fuckin spiders are jumping on my as i am running away but they are like as big as my head. And as i am running away like people are throwing them at me. I am fuckin scared of spiders.

ASEN
04-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Due to my arachnaphobia, i have recurring dreams where im in a glass room filled with spiders and scorpions. Then Jay Leno appears and says to me &#39;&#39;Your gonna have to eat your way out of this one, boy.&#39;&#39;

seap!
04-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I love your avatar Shyd.

oblong
04-09-2005, 03:09 PM
ne one ever had the dream where your locked in a small box and thrown into water?

Adamo
04-09-2005, 03:12 PM
alot of my dreams predict the future and shit...like i&#39;ll have some whack dream...then 2 weeks later i&#39;m in the EXACT SAME SITUATION as in my dream...its happened to me numerous times...like over 5 times and its always cool to experience.

sibil juggalo
04-09-2005, 03:28 PM
right now idk what the fuck is going on i feel like im in a dream but i guess not if im typing this the only thing i remember was my gf was over last night and i remember taking her home but ...idk hard 2 explain its like my body isnt fitting with its surroundings i always have those fucking deja vou dreams to like 2-3 times a month fucking crazy last dream i had i was fighting with my moms boyfriend and then my dad broke into my moms house drunk and started choking the fuck out of me <_< i have 2 go 2 his house today

Idealeyez
04-09-2005, 04:40 PM
i have many dreams...I once had a dream where i was somewhere and everything was white..there was a big fishtank and their were 4 fish all white and then there was another where everything was all dark...weird.

pogopope
04-09-2005, 05:12 PM
somewhat off topic, not exactly about analyzing dreams, but heres a site about sontrolling what you dream about (lucid dreaming). http://www.ld4all.com/#frames(content=ld4all_welcome.shtml)
its never really worked for me but the idea still sounds really cool

seap!
04-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Last night I dreampt that I went to Boston. I met A.C Slater at a
basketball court and he was cool to me. Teaser was up like a
motherfucker and I got jealous so I went to the video store.
They had a prequel to Critters. The box cover showed a Critter
sitting in a champagne glass. I rented it but I never got to watch it.

Msfyt
04-13-2005, 11:32 PM
i kept a dream journal for almost 3 years
here are some of the more crazier enteries

Jan 2/03
Everyone had to wear nictoteen patches. They werew taking them to quit but i didnt smokre so i was getting high from the manditory nitcoteen patches

Aug 2002
They killed my mother right in front of me. 3 boys that wew with us, we knew them but only two of them were in onit. i wasa gunna drive because she had drinking to much, but before we left they slashed her thoart. i think they killed the duck too. i was a complete mess. no idea what to do. i had to go through her clother and throw things out. it was the worst feeling i have ever had.

april 24/02
i was on this game show where we travel all over the world and janis was my partner. she had the top bunk. you always had tp pack and move really fast. my dad bought us a rocking chair, and my aunt rearranged the room. john helped me to the buswhen i was late, he was helping me run. i had mathiue&#39;s shirt. we were in japan, there was cartoon graffiti everywhere. i missed the field trip to disney-japan. i ate mussles and porogies. there was a girl that only ate carrot mush. janis and i went out on the toen one night.

_____JEKLROKS_____
04-14-2005, 02:00 AM
I heard if you eat meat before going to sleep you be having nightmares so I just ate some carnitas and am finishing this bowl, off to bed.

jape-the-nape
04-14-2005, 02:10 AM
if you eat foods that you dont like it gives you nightmares

_____JEKLROKS_____
04-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Well I&#39;m not drinking antifreeze again if thats what your getting at...

Nah but seriously? I just ate all this shit I did like now I gotta go down a can of mushrooms or somthing?

I heard it was any food thats hard to digest and would keep the body awake.

211_24-7
04-14-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by _____JEKLROKS_____@Apr 14 2005, 12:13 AM
Well I&#39;m not drinking antifreeze again if thats what your getting at...

antifreeze is actually kinda sweet taste&#39;n

my bros a mechanic and in UTI they made them taste a lil drop of some liquids
oil antifreeze etc :o

FOEone
04-14-2005, 02:44 AM
if ive traded stickers with any of you, you&#39;re probably familiar with the "A LOVE SO PURE" stickers i put out. i had a dream about the girl that inspired them last nite lol

211_24-7
04-14-2005, 02:46 AM
if any of you remember that picture of the man in the thong i sent to yall... well..

i had a dream of Foe last night..

Cherubic Meekus
04-14-2005, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE]We ride this contraption through the night....teddy bears flourish the scene.A paki shoots at me in a derelict toy shop thats accented by the streetlight outside...a vail cloaks my face and a pale, smiling image protrudes from the dark...
I cry as me and my mum ride this stool past boys in tweed jackets and deerstalkers who swell in stature....to such an extent that sweat is being forced from there pores....
I place a head in a basket and put it in the purple sea....the sun is setting and red glitter falls from the sky...
A wooden dragon fly encircles me and politician types throw me in a locker full of apples...
a body with a curved cylinder head dances through a washing line with red towles....

The lude officer gets stabbed by bohemians commiting indecent acts in a small,plain bathroom.
My heart goes thud and I fall to the floor......an echoing voice says &#39;&#39;this phone line has been expired for 40 years&#39;&#39;.

An extract from my dream journal 03/04/2005

Alchohlics_Anonymous
04-14-2005, 02:19 PM
when i was little i had a dream i got locked in a pizza parlor and my family left me and suddenly windows in the walls opened and people started throwin pizzas at me&#33; scary shit. :lol:

now i usually have dreams that im fighting but i can only punch in slow motion and i get really mad cuz i cant hit the people hard. then i wake up and usually my hands are asleep. haha sucks. this is a cool thread&#33; nice idea.

Cherubic Meekus
04-20-2005, 03:34 PM

sika_2002
04-20-2005, 04:00 PM
i never remeber my dreams. i used to get a lot of nightmares wen i was younger but i dont get them as much now, least i dont think i do

mad
04-20-2005, 06:29 PM
i used to have a re-occuring dream where id just be falling then id wake up before i hit the ground

and i had a dream last night where i sniffed a rail of coke and then went and played a lacrosse game, when i woke up my nose was all crusty from boogers, at first i thought it was cocaine

seap!
04-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Real coke heads eat boogers.

shyone
04-23-2005, 11:23 AM
i never remember my dreams much, but i allways have this dream about me being naked in a palce sort of place, wit loads of touristswalking around, but just ignoring me...there is a big drive with gravell and a fountain aswell there...

toxus
04-23-2005, 02:59 PM
i hate it when you wake up from a good dream

i keep having a dream that i can never die, nothing ever hurts and it wont effect me.

toxus
04-23-2005, 03:00 PM
oh yea i have dreams about flying cars

Kronone
04-23-2005, 03:39 PM
i had a dream that i woke up in the middle of the night kuz someone knocked on my door...

so i got up, answered the door and the guy shot me in the chest...

i wake up the next day in the hospital and theres a screen that shows my heart, and its bruised...

next day i go to the west edmonton mall and shop and my mom tells me that im going to die....

then i go back to the hospital for a check up and its really bad...

next day im at my school, i go to get my books, turn around and theres a man glowing, and he was an angel and he says "its your time" and i get all sad n i wanna call my mom to tell her im dead but i can, and the dream ends.......

^that is the most fucked up dream ive ever had...hahaha

Kronone
04-23-2005, 03:44 PM
and about the deja veiw dreams or w/e....

(haha)

i dreamed that i was gettin jacked off by a bitch i met at the movies n she was hot, then like a month later that happend, haha

MitNGEK
04-24-2005, 12:33 AM
i had a dream this new fine ass gurl at my school was suckin the dick then i woek up and she was

seap!
05-03-2005, 06:38 AM
Here&#39;s a couple from last night...

I&#39;m at this classy house party and we&#39;re all having fun and drinking, I&#39;m
talking with people I haven&#39;t seen in years and it&#39;s great. All of a sudden
this girl I&#39;m chatting up starts vomiting on the floor. The streams of it
begin to form puddles. As the puddle advances, more guests become
disgusted and also begin vomiting. I have holes in my shoes, so I have to back away as the growing puddle approaches me. It reaches the point where I&#39;m jumping down stairs and hopping all over to escape getting puke in my shoes.

I went on an undersea adventure with the love of my life to find the missing piece of a contraption that would bring us back to civilization. I had flippers and could hold my breath for super long. I had to swim away when a shark came, and I never saw my love again.
I still missed her when I woke up.
That&#39;s fucked&#33;

I think that there are degrees of lucidity in dreams. I can never control what goes on, but I always have control over myself. It&#39;s like some kind of disjointed second life. I don&#39;t know haw my dreams have all sorts of other characters and personalities in them for me to interact with.

REALvmd
05-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Haha last night I had this dream where zombies came out of everyone in my cities basement and they like try and eat your skin off you, and there everywhere. Was kinda creepy, but funny at the same time.

jinx671
12-20-2005, 10:14 AM
i had this one dream realistic as shit..or maybe it wasnt a dream cuz i probably waz half awake..imagine having a dream then you wake up except yur not awake yur still dreaming yur closing yur eyez laying down and all of a sudden thiz chill runz down yur spine and you kant move a muscle..literally and i kudnt wake up no matter how hard i tried to open my eyez i cudnt..itz as if i were fucken paralyzed..then slowly i started fuckin floating naw literally i felt like i waz fuckn floating..by maybe inches off my bed it felt like...thiz waz the scariest shit in the world that happend to me...i eventually woke up..when i opened my eyez tho it waz as if or it felt like some1 waz right fucken there beside me juz staring me eye 2 eye...thiz happened to me twice a while back...i asked PLENTY of fucken people about it and they say itz ghosts or fucken spiritz tryin2 fuck with me..kill me who knows..but i heard if you get into that situation juz wiggle yur toes or sum bullshit and yull wake up...i never thought of that tho :ph34r:

jinx671
12-20-2005, 10:31 AM
i also had thiz one realistic dream dat i ran and juz jumped off diz high ass cliff...screaming for my fuckin life wigglying around n shit...watched as the ground got closer n closer..i thought i waz gunna die but wen i landed it waz like sum matrix shit..landed kneeling on one knee then got up n just fuckn ran...hahhahhhh :lol:

shyone
12-20-2005, 05:57 PM
i had a dream about a week after i had painted commuters there was a train and it pulled up in my front garden and all my stuff had been buffed but there was still stainson the train and there was this cop sitting in my car looking at me and he said thats 5 pounds of criminal damage

slick dick willy
12-20-2005, 05:59 PM
once a had a dream i fell from a damn bridge that
resembled the ones in New York...
its some omen or somethin..beats me?

st3ve-ES
12-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by 211_24&#045;7@Apr 9 2005, 02:29 AM
I have a dream........

that Bombing science will clean its shit up

and ban useless posters..

make the site so more writers will join..

* IN MLK voice :huh:
His dream is coming true^^^ :D :lol:

screw_loose
12-20-2005, 07:03 PM
i had a dream i was nailing kim katral(sp). analyze that..

skaterbomber
12-20-2005, 08:06 PM
i been having this dream
that i am fucking your mom
and then i wake up
and she is really suckin my cock

screw_loose
01-04-2006, 02:21 PM
wow a mom joke, fourth grade all over again.

ACTION NEWS...
01-04-2006, 02:37 PM
I had dream where I was in a car and no one was driving. It took a couple reoccurences for me to realize it was driving itself.

xylene hug
01-04-2006, 05:22 PM
i had a dream i was being chased by a giant crab and my buddy was like,

"dude&#33; that means your gay&#33;&#33;"
"the crab is your GAYNESS and your running from it."

LOL

oh dane cook

Havoc411
01-04-2006, 05:37 PM
most of my dreams involve painting, or having sex, or having sex while painting. that was a neat dream

that_guy
01-04-2006, 10:04 PM
"yeah man i was like drivin in my car goin to chill with some friends.. then a big
blueish purpleish elephant walks in front of my car.... so i get out to see what
goin on like &#39;what the fuck is this elephant doin here?&#39; n when i look at the elephant he
looks back at me and says wussup, so i say wussup back n then all of a sudden he
turns into a PS2 n a big bag of money...."

ahahaha thats jokes.

My heart goes thud and I fall to the floor......an echoing voice says &#39;&#39;this phone line
has been expired for 40 years&#39;&#39;.

madd ominous, yo. im not joking. that would leave me feeling cold and maybbe excited

my dreams have been pretty wicked lately but i&#39;m still only remembering small chunks of them.

i had one the other day where i was at this party full of people i didnt know or trust but it didnt matter too much, and i was brought into this room to sit with this ancient chinese martial arts master, one of those guys with a long grey moustache and piercing eyes. we sat down at a table to "do battle" and he showed me what we would be using---freddy krueger-like claws that are attached to the hands via magnetism. anyway he started kind of sweeping around my face with them, i felt my face was something like an opposing magnet(you know like when you cant touch two magnets together no matter how hard you try because there&#39;s that sphericle field between them? i felt i had that surrounding my face) and i started kinda laughing at him, not taking it seriously. then the side of his face started gushing blood and i got the fuck out of there. went to watch the live-action war-movie sequel to akira with my dad, and woke up with a numb hand cuz i was sleepin on it.

then maybe an hour or two later the side my face started to get really sore.

SpLiTbomber
01-04-2006, 10:37 PM
i havent rememberd a dream in like 5 years, but when i was little i always had dreams of falling off something and i would feel freefall then wake up cold sweat all over me...f ucked up shit

when i was ..... well i know i was in elemtary schoo, cuz we had this halloween harvest every yr where u just went to school in a costume, and im walking home from it and i walk past my neighbors mailbox and theres a guy in a clown suit and black cloack and he pulls a knife out from behind his back and i wake up...

i had that dream at least 5 times when i was a lil kid... iv fucking rememberd it ever since

calmlikeabomb
01-04-2006, 10:53 PM
so I&#39;m in this wear house, making fireworks. some how some of the powder gets like. the view goes to my face and I look straigght,kinda like its a camera, and say "oh fuck" and the view zooms bac ut and shows me jumping just as a gint mshrooom cloud arses from the ground, and like a movie the screen is ingulfed in flames, but te view zooms up and I&#39;m in a supper man stance kinda like this....
http://www.superherostuff.com/OtherItems/RefrigeratorMagnets/Images/superman_magnet_flying_rt2.jpg
and my fist smashs the roof of the of the wearhouseand I fly on top of the cloud for a while and it zoom back to my face and I&#39;m ike "yeah , this is fucking awsome" and then it gos to first person and i look to my left and a giant rocket is flying towards me. the view zooms out to m trying to flap away and the rocket hitting me and a long "ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccc cckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" and then i die......hahahahaha i love that dream its so bad ass

skrim
01-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by seap&#33;@Apr 9 2005, 02:27 AM

a good place to hide.
aha that reminds me of a song ; yellowcard - ocean avenue , where u have the same dream and you get further each dream hahaha ...
i always used to have this dream about running away from someone or something, and jumping over fences with a baseball bat in my hand and a backpack, weird..
when i was little, i remember always having this dream of walking to this factory at night, then i was in the factory and couldnt get out. whack

screw_loose
01-05-2006, 06:05 PM
.....yellowcard

bilal_tariq
01-06-2006, 09:45 AM

sika_2002
01-06-2006, 09:47 AM
you should get out more

i dnt remember my dreams often. last dream i had there was a big flood, everybody died but i lived. anybody able to analyse that

Havoc411
01-06-2006, 01:53 PM
last night i had a dream that Johnny Depp has a little son and all i remember was him stickign a sewing needle through the top part of my ear and it was left in there for the remainder of the dream, but the weird part was, i swear to god i felt paint when it went into my ear in the dream, could it possibly have corresponded with my cat biting me or something in real life?

im not kidding

Kayone707
01-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Havoc411@Jan 6 2006, 11:53 AM
last night i had a dream that Johnny Depp has a little son and all i remember was him stickign a sewing needle through the top part of my ear and it was left in there for the remainder of the dream, but the weird part was, i swear to god i felt paint when it went into my ear in the dream, could it possibly have corresponded with my cat biting me or something in real life?

im not kidding
this is where i ask the question.. why the Fuck were u dreaming about Johnny Depp &#33;??&#33;

maybe you went to sleep with him on your mind ? awwwwwwwww :wub:

Havoc411
01-06-2006, 03:30 PM
i recently saw charlie and the chocolate factory, hahaha, id rather go to bed thinking about depp than deep roy, i hope to god hes a midget porn star with that name

Alyte
01-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by jinx671@Dec 20 2005, 11:14 AM
i had this one dream realistic as shit..or maybe it wasnt a dream cuz i probably waz half awake..imagine having a dream then you wake up except yur not awake yur still dreaming yur closing yur eyez laying down and all of a sudden thiz chill runz down yur spine and you kant move a muscle..literally and i kudnt wake up no matter how hard i tried to open my eyez i cudnt..itz as if i were fucken paralyzed..then slowly i started fuckin floating naw literally i felt like i waz fuckn floating..by maybe inches off my bed it felt like...thiz waz the scariest shit in the world that happend to me...i eventually woke up..when i opened my eyez tho it waz as if or it felt like some1 waz right fucken there beside me juz staring me eye 2 eye...thiz happened to me twice a while back...i asked PLENTY of fucken people about it and they say itz ghosts or fucken spiritz tryin2 fuck with me..kill me who knows..but i heard if you get into that situation juz wiggle yur toes or sum bullshit and yull wake up...i never thought of that tho :ph34r:
when that happens to me, i can feel it swelling up. so i shout out (or try to) psalm 23. it works.

Alyte
01-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by bilal_tariq@Jan 6 2006, 10:45 AM
this happens to me like 3-4 times a week, see, when i sleep, i always switch off every light in my room, except those small tv lights and modem lights, so like every night, i stare at those lights and they flickerr at night, they blink for sum reason, and then i have this other thing that happens is that most of my clothes are stacked on top of each other on my computer chair, n at night, it looks like some one is sitting there, then there was another one where my backpack is black right, and its usually right next to my bed, and i keep thinkin of it as samara&#39;s head, that girl from the ring, only upside down, and i keep imagining that it will turn and face me any moment, then i get scared, i pray to god to repel all these toughts and give me a peaceful sleep. then i doze off.
its called paranoia

meetermaid
01-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Havoc411@Jan 6 2006, 11:53 AM

im not kidding
my stepsister had this dream where her and my family are fighting with slingshots and my little brother shot her in the finger with like a pea, but it hurt, and when she woke up her finger was still hurting, she like slept on it or something, she&#39;s told me that dream so many times.. it probably was like your cat biting you or like you moved your head and hit it or something.

i&#39;ve had this dream a few times a year for the past like 4 years, my dad shoots my mum and i have to live with him, i hit him over the head with a glass of milk and then like me and my brothers just appear at this bridge and we jump off, and i tell them to take off their shoes so they can swim, and before we hit the water i wake up.

.ProperDozerPhaze.
01-08-2006, 07:16 PM
The other night I had this dream, that my mom had to take this pill to grow to like 25ft, so she can fight dinosaurs that were wrecking the enviroment.

And last night, I had a dream I was hooking up with this girl, and she knew my girl but didnt care. Then, me and girl and my friends went to the mall, and my friends starting shooting this cops. So I took off running like a bitch and hit before this wall. And my friends die.
So sad. :( . Apparently cops can shoot better then teens.
And today when I woke up, I felt cool cause I was in a shootout and didnt die.

I have stupid dreams. But atleast I have dreams.

.ProperDozerPhaze.
02-25-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Alyte+Jan 8 2006, 01:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alyte @ Jan 8 2006, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jinx671@Dec 20 2005, 11:14 AM
when that happens to me, i can feel it swelling up. so i shout out (or try to) psalm 23. it works. [/b][/quote]
i saw this on tv the other night, it said its becus your tryin to wake up and yur body doesnt want too so your brain starts to feel and hear and see shit that isnt even there.you even feel like your paralysed buts its all jus an illusion...
trust me there are ones worst than that theere some where you actually see a witch sittin on your chest. or where you see a flying dawrf wif one eye and hes jus fuckin wit you...so id say your lucky not to have does

FuLa
02-25-2006, 02:45 PM
(this is more of a supernatural ghost kinda shit) this was, last tuesday I think...but I was sleeping at home(I usually sleep in the dorms) and I woke up to somebodoy closing the bathroom door(3-4 a.m.) and all of a sudden I start hearing some voice whispering really loudly and fast in my ear..No i&#39;m not schizophrenic or anything but I was 100% awake and it freaked me the fuck out..i still don&#39;t know what the hell it was

since then, last night I slept in my house again(i&#39;m typing from there) and I had a dream about a dog(boxer) I had in BOlivia and we had to leave to come to the US...this dog was reaaaaaly special to me and I woke up the saddest Ive ever been in my entire life..it was really weird..Ive had realtives die, other pets die but Ive never been this sad.

Ive also had many lucid dreams, teeth falling out, flying, dinosours chasing me....

damn I love dreams but all of my dreams have this "darkness" to them...they&#39;re never completely happy..

Cascad3
02-25-2006, 02:54 PM
i hate my drams. they are either really really bad and sometimes i wake crying or they are fantasy and i wake up mad because they arent true.
then some dreams come true.
anyones dream ever come true?

Jedi
02-25-2006, 09:53 PM
as too dreams coming true.. yes.

your all going to think im crazy and stuff, but ive had dreams/premonitions of several things, the biggest one i can think of being 9/11... its a long story, but i had a semi vision of planes hitting these tall buildings about a week before 9/11.

when i used to be able to sleep, i would dream of events a few days in advance, and eventually i was dreaming full days that i would live out a week or so later, which totally fucked up my mind. imagine knowing exactly what is going to happen, what every person will say, and not being able to change any of it or break out of it no matter what you do. that whole ordeal peaked about 4 years ago, and i mentally broke down, and i havent slept properly since. sometimes i go 3 or 4 days straight without sleeping, its crazy.

i kind of wish i could get my dreams back though.. i would like to explore exactly whats going on or where they come from.

..i think that about covers it...

The Uk Thread whore..
02-25-2006, 10:13 PM
THATS SOME DISTURBING SHIT

Kao.Ali
02-26-2006, 01:30 AM
hmm, i have deja vu alot and its strange
like i was at this girls house and we went to the park and i swear i was my firsttime there but i still felt like i had been there right on the swings and everything

and as for dreams, i dont remember many of them but i know in the bad dreams i kill someone i dont mean to, and often theyre loved ones, or even people tryin to kill me, but i still feel really shitty when i kill them. and yes ive been hurt in a dream and relly felt it. i was shot and i felt the blood spill right out of me... it was warm and after the shock wore off it hurt hella bad,
and i dont have recurin dreams i have recurin feelins. like styles kind of. like when your at an old kindof place like a gas station or old colledge buildin, that isnt used much, and its musty and deathly quiet. and all you hear is the buzz of the floresent light
or im out side and the sky is grey and there like a white noise coverint he air sort of like a slight disterbance. and of corse i have happy dreams, where everything is bright and nice. and the thing on lucidin is true, where things that arent normal are normal in a dream. like a long time ago i drempt we were tryi to rck the samari swords off manikins, i kid you not
hmm, im a litle freaked now

\(SIN)/
02-27-2006, 03:34 AM
this sorta has to do with dreams, like have any of you ever stayed up all night and the next day feels like a dream like everything is in slow motion sorta and you just feel all wierd, like when someone asks you a question and you answer back it doesnt feel like your the one talkin, but your watchin yourself talkin? cause that happens to me....

Mexiklan Beaner
02-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Yea, my dreams r kinda funny. one time i had a dream that i was fighting this old lady but i couldnt hit her cuz moved too slow. and another dream, Dr.Dre and 50 cent put a gun up to my head and started playin nerf tag wit me wit air soft guns.then i had another dream when this kid was chasin me wit a big sword. i told someone to help me and they gave me a stick. i said fuck it and i punched the kid in the face. in the dream analysis, it says that means im runnin away from my fears. but in my dream, i beat the shit out of that kid. that shit was funny. but now i can usually control my dreams. its kinda like when u realize its a dream and u can do whatever the fuck u want. it feels so real. its like your own world. no rules no nothing. it fukin rocks. maybe on my next dream. ill go around and paint the hottest spots without havin to worry bout gettin arrested. im about to go to sleep so im gonna try that.

bla!
02-27-2006, 09:15 PM
last night i dreams that iw as reseling with this guys like in a ring, and i was coking him wiht my shoe lase :huh: , haha it was weird...

kill
02-27-2006, 09:24 PM
i can never remember mi dreams did u guys jus wake up

Allergic
02-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Shit man i don&#39;t dream normally and if i do I can&#39;t remember any of them but i do remember some things that happen when i&#39;m sleeping. I see a slide show of pictures just running through my head and there just images. but sometimes that day or a month later the image from the slideshow and reality click and there the same and then time slows down, and then everything goes back to normal like nothing happened. Its kinda like deja vu but different, because when that time slows down you can see all of the small details the same.

I&#39;ve also have found that i kinda dream while i&#39;m awake. I&#39;ll be doing something and then it seems like i&#39;m watching a movie out of my eyes and I can&#39;t control anything going on or my body while i&#39;m awake like something else is in control. generally in about a minute or two I snap out of it and everything is back to normal and i have control again.

But regular everyday dreams don&#39;t happen to me :(

JetBlack
02-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Does anyone ever have a dream where you think youve had it before but actually its your first time having it? I dont know, sometimes I wake up and Im like "Did I have that dream before?" Its wierd. But the craziest ones are the one where you know your dreaming and you try to wake yourself up. Those are fun because if you want you can kinda control what you want to dream about if you dont wake yourself up. hehe.

bla!
03-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Allergic@Feb 27 2006, 10:49 PM
Shit man i don&#39;t dream normally and if i do I can&#39;t remember any of them but i do remember some things that happen when i&#39;m sleeping. I see a slide show of pictures just running through my head and there just images. but sometimes that day or a month later the image from the slideshow and reality click and there the same and then time slows down, and then everything goes back to normal like nothing happened. Its kinda like deja vu but different, because when that time slows down you can see all of the small details the same.

I&#39;ve also have found that i kinda dream while i&#39;m awake. I&#39;ll be doing something and then it seems like i&#39;m watching a movie out of my eyes and I can&#39;t control anything going on or my body while i&#39;m awake like something else is in control. generally in about a minute or two I snap out of it and everything is back to normal and i have control again.

But regular everyday dreams don&#39;t happen to me :(
yeah taht heppends to me. Some1 told me i have to many dead brain sells and it doest work properly sometimes, and sometimes i like fell high but i havent skome any weed its weird.

Tony
03-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by JetBlack@Feb 27 2006, 08:45 PM
Does anyone ever have a dream where you think youve had it before but actually its your first time having it? I dont know, sometimes I wake up and Im like "Did I have that dream before?"
allll the time. its the weirdest feeling ever

kongo
03-02-2006, 02:47 PM
i had a fucked up dream, that i was in some computer game, n i went into this room with all the world leaders, n i started stabbin the fuck outta all of them :blink:

Tony
03-02-2006, 02:48 PM
was kim jong ill there??

http://opcije.blog.hr/slike/160452.jpg

:wub:

kongo
03-02-2006, 02:50 PM
nah only the world leaders i know of lol, tony blare n george bush n a bunch of dressed up women sippin champagne

yoda
02-26-2007, 09:06 PM
had a dream i was drifting with my 240 haha i was like suspended in time goin SIDEWAYS&#33;

JetBlack
03-02-2007, 12:50 AM
I actually had a wierd dream recently.
Maybe it was just a coincidence but uh....well whatever, Ill just tell you.

I was supposed to go to Europe this summer with brothers, and my dad was gonna arrange shit because its all his family out there. Anyways, I randomly one night had this wierd dream where I was flying over to Europe, but I had to fly alone for some wierd reason, because my family couldnt make it or something.

And the next day my dad told me he didnt think he would be able to make it to Europe this year.

I dunno....it kinda wierded me out, but I guess it isnt really that big of a deal when I think about it.

Jroc1993
03-02-2007, 01:05 AM
ya ibe had those happen to just like days later tho never the next day. kinda like predicting the future i guess

...Syerf
07-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Tell BS about about your wonderfull nighttime adventures...
talkin bout your dreams son

I merged your thread with this pre-existing thread.
-Proper.

edit:
yay!
i always wanted a thread to call my own though, i was sure this would be the one...oh well...ill share some strange dreams laterz
thnx

hammer_time
07-11-2008, 06:28 PM
and thats why proper is god....

HRbN
07-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Those are fun because if you want you can kinda control what you want to dream about if you dont wake yourself up. hehe.

Haha i had one like that, i was like half awake and in the dream i was getting chased by this guy that was trying to kill me or something, like some fugitive shit. And at one point i was like like this is a fucked up dream... im dreaming this shit. And then i suddenly had an ak in my hands and proceeded to lay down the law. haha it was sweez

hammer_time
07-11-2008, 06:38 PM
they are called lucid dreams, and there is a large population of people who do it regularly i could post a link to some info if anyones interested

2NASTY2
07-11-2008, 07:57 PM
i have these weird dreams where i get into fights and i'm moving in slow motion so i always get my ass kicked and then i try waking myself up but it feels impossible until the dreams over...

WoeInfinite
07-11-2008, 08:04 PM
yeah i always dream i punch in slow motion, like its underwater..and ill be half awake too and if my running or walking, ill actually move my legs and feel it..its weird.
yeah hammer id like to read into it if youve got some info...

Batman_Onest
07-11-2008, 08:11 PM
When you dream you are on a heavy dose of dimmethyltriptomene.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/29/the_more_you_know2.jpg

hammer_time
07-11-2008, 09:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming

this is a great place to start, ill find a few others, i used to have them in my favorites, but alas...
lucid dreaming is real weird, i been messing with it for a few years, and have had ok luck, most of the time i become lucid i usually wake up cause i gat too excited that it worked

WoeInfinite
07-11-2008, 09:29 PM
cool, thanks.

hammer_time
07-11-2008, 09:30 PM
yea dude good luck, ill dig up some more, i used to read alot more about it, then once it gets read it gets deleted

WoeInfinite
07-11-2008, 09:38 PM
yeah idk what kind dreams i got haha
i just lay down, think about stuff and thats what the dream usually is..then i dont usually remember what happens then when im allllllllmost awake, i can change them, so i just think of whatever i want and thats what happens...then mom drags me outta bed..

2NASTY2
07-12-2008, 12:04 AM
when i realize i'm dreaming and start to manipulate it i wake up

WoeInfinite
07-12-2008, 12:08 AM
me too
then i get pissed cuz i never get to do what i want

2NASTY2
07-12-2008, 12:14 AM
either you never get to do what you want or you never find out the ending of it...but that link has good information

WoeInfinite
07-12-2008, 12:16 AM
yeah i feel ya.
yeha i was reading some of that stuff.
its interesting..

2NASTY2
07-12-2008, 12:18 AM
and that out-of-body experience is pretty sick too...
its happened to me before but it feels weird when you wake up after it

WoeInfinite
07-12-2008, 12:21 AM
yeah.
the weirdest is when people talk to you in your dream and they say something that just sticks out to you..ya know?
like a number..or something?
idk that happens to me alot.
and i wanna know about deja vu too..

2NASTY2
07-12-2008, 12:23 AM
i never remember having dejavu type dreams when i wake up until it occurs like weeks later

WoeInfinite
07-12-2008, 12:24 AM
idk, i got deja vu once so bad..like i was at an amusement park and i knew exactly what the kid was gonna say to me, and how he was gonna move next
it was weird.
i get deja vu alot..

2NASTY2
07-12-2008, 12:28 AM
lmao i bet that kid was freaked when you answered to w.e it was he said before he said it

WoeInfinite
07-12-2008, 12:29 AM
yeha he just looked at me like...what?
and then i was even freaked out like..howd i do that?!
aha

2NASTY2
07-12-2008, 12:31 AM
yo i wish i had dejavu's like u...but i mainly have those out-of-body experiences

WoeInfinite
07-12-2008, 12:34 AM
yeah thats only happened to me like twice.
i wonder what im gonna dream about tonight..
ill like start off thinking of something..and then itll completely change..
haha

Mr yarbles
07-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Didn't even know this thread existed
whoever was talking about lucid dreams

I can lucid dream
It's fucking wicked
I've only done it a few times
But it's really crazy

If anyone really wants to give it a try watch this kids video
http://youtube.com/user/ReeceJones87
He looks like a docuhe
But eh whatever.

...Syerf
07-12-2008, 12:53 AM
haha yeh i didnt know this thread existed either, i tryed to open a new one for dreams, and prop just merged it...glad we found, its hella interesting...ill share some funny, and very wierd shit in a bit...i thought of a dream thread because iv been having some fucked up/lucid shit lately lol

LostYouth
07-12-2008, 01:05 AM
i have had some wierd dreams in my life
i cant remember right now
but there all good haha

anti-anti-crime
07-12-2008, 01:05 AM
one of my most memorable dreams was when i dreamed i was at my dads, he was away for some reason and there was a party, i dont remember the party, just the fact there was one. but anyways, what i remember from it was that:
me and my good friend, who is a girl but that im not into, we went and fucked up in my room...
but let me just say that sex wasnt what this dream was about... because i remember saying to myself in the dream that i "blacked out". pretty wierd
and then rst was of a bunch of cops at an amusement park throwing pies at eachother...

and another one was where i was running from a cop in the streets and i kept hitting dead ends... and i ended up at the cops car and i turn around and i see his face very clearly... and i still remember that face even though the dream was months ago...

and ive had deja vu before, like when i got into a fight with a kid at school. he punched me and i remember the teacher was standing right there and i just had the worst deja vu ever

...Syerf
07-12-2008, 01:23 AM
a lot of my dreams are normal occassions, with some really stupid shit...like i said, ill postwhore lots about this later probably, because this thread is way interesting lol...

LostYouth
07-12-2008, 01:37 AM
omg anti anti crimes post just reminded me about the re-occuring dreams
i dont remeber what they are about, but i used to get those all the time
do u guys know what de ja vu is? lol
its when u feel like u have done something before
not when u dream it and the next day you do it, which is called something else but i forget

Slushi
07-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Not remembering dreams is your brain trying to protect your conscious mind from that experience.

LostYouth
07-12-2008, 02:11 AM
no one remembers there dreams
come on now

Slushi
07-12-2008, 02:22 AM
You might be able to recall some images, or remeber the outline, but you'll never be able t re-enact a dream exactly. Ever.

MarOne...
07-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Shut up.

I had a dream about Bombing Science and Halo (the game). They were somehow fused together, I just can't remember exactly how. I guess my brain is just trying to protect me from being an uber-nerd. :S

Proper
07-12-2008, 01:59 PM
I had a dream about Bombing Science and Halo (the game). They were somehow fused together, I just can't remember exactly how. I guess my brain is just trying to protect me from being an uber-nerd. :S

That would be wicked.

La Coka Nostra
07-12-2008, 02:05 PM
i have this recurring dream sometimes about watching a plane crash. like ill be standing there, wherever...usually out front of my house, and a plane will fly by and just explode, or it will go down.

i looked it up after the most recent one, and it said that to see a plane crash in your dreams means that you set your goals too high, and your self confidence won't allow you to achieve them.

it was kind of like a kick in the face.

WoeInfinite
07-12-2008, 02:48 PM
so last night all i remember from my dream was being in the back of my bus, sittin with a girl this kid likes, and i called him some names, and he was across from me, and i grabbed the girl and had her n my lap, then i punched him? and he was like a bitch, and it was my bus driver from like 5th grade though, and she called me up to the front, and talked to me, and i just disappeared...weird.
then i saw it all lik eoutta body, and then idk where i went, but i came back i think?
and i woke up and then went back into it, and started over and i was with the girl again, and i hit him again, but i didnt get in trouble this time..it was weird..

2NASTY2
07-12-2008, 05:06 PM
i read that shit on lucid dreams and tried the methods and it works...
didnt think it would but it seemed as if i didnt sleep for long...
and yo slushi whered you here that your brain tries to protect you from the experience?

RFI. SPit
07-12-2008, 05:12 PM
I have such fucked up dreams. I don't even want to talk about them

anti-anti-crime
07-12-2008, 11:29 PM
then why did you post that?

RFI. SPit
07-12-2008, 11:33 PM
YOU ARE SO WITTY, COME TELL JOKES AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY

z.

anti-anti-crime
07-13-2008, 10:58 PM
i wasnt trying to make anyone laugh or trying to be witty... i was asking why you posted that

theorist
07-14-2008, 11:36 PM
i had this dream where me and a friend snuck out at night and we were heading back home and theres this kinda ally way by my place that divides different apartement developements and theres a paper bag with tequila chillen in the ally way and my friend tells me to get the tequila as soon as i touch the bag i hear police sirens and a cop car literally comes from no where and says drop the tequila so i bust it to my garage and i hide the tequila in a couch and all of the sudden the cops are in my house and they talk to me and kicked me out of my place and than they lived there so i was chillen on the corner of my street and i woke up

coke831
07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
i had a gnarly dream when i was sick awhile ago. i was in the rain forrest and these pigmy people with masks were taking acid, and playing the drums with sticks and rocks. i was so scared when i woke up, it doesnt sound that bad but it was terrifying

simple zen
07-16-2008, 11:15 PM
last night i had a dream i was chillin' in a bar with mad heads, and everyone started yelling. i come outside and i see some dude getting fucked up with a baseball bat. stupid shit. all i know is in my dream i was bothered, i think i was crying or some shit.

07-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Had a wierd dream last night. it seemed to drag on and on and on, i can't really remember much of it but all i remember was i was waiting in my friends lounge for my brother. i'm planning on buying a grow setup soon and all i remember was the end of the 2 hour wait (what seemed like it) my bro came out of nowhere and said he wasn't keen to grow with me cause of blah blah blah.. i have these dreams which I remember as i wake up but since i'm all tired still i forget pretty much straight away. I had a point in time about 3 months ago where i was having wicked dreams and i remembered them in extreme detail. this was when i quit smoking weed, so my memory was ...u could say... regaining itself lol

Aesir
07-16-2008, 11:30 PM
I have this one reoccurring dream where I look out my bedroom door and there is a guy at the bottom of the stairs with a bloody knife and my dog is lying at his feet murdered. I'm in the dark and he can't see me, he walks up and goes into my mother's room. I can hear them fighting and so I run to my sister's room and tell her to call the cops and get the fuck out side. I run into my mom's room and see she has a butcher's knife impaled in her shoulder and she is trying to tear out his eyes. I yell out I've called the cops and he pushes past me and falls down the stairs he gets up and leaves. I go into my room and get my Spas 12 and go outside and for some reason there's a lawn chair out there and so I sit down with it across my lap and I can hear sirens in the background. I see a shadow moving across the street and its at the door of the house and it moves inside. The door closes and I can hear screaming. Thats usually when I wake up.

sketch3
07-17-2008, 08:37 AM
little know fact but zof is the guy in ur dreams

mopin dopin mike
07-22-2008, 12:35 AM
for like the past two months i have hade tons of dreams about zombie invasions, and i always for some reason get spraypaint to make a flamethrower and kill them all.
fuckin terrifying and awesome at the same time

sc zombie
07-22-2008, 12:44 AM
That's the most badass dream I've ever heard.

sham->
07-22-2008, 12:55 AM
I caught a great dream last night. Hella cops rallied in front of this c-shaped appartment building where my friends, a new guy, and me were all trying to stop the police from taking over the building. BB's were flying throught the walls from shotguns and tear gas clouded the place. In all the commotion the new guy said "we're not letting this down." (that's exactly what he said) And I could have sworn Aesop Rock was in there with us.

I ran into my trashy room, grabbed an aerosol can, and opened all my cabinets looking for a lighter that worked, but that's when I woke up.

Through the whole thing April 29th, 1992 by Sublime was playing in the back.

I think it reflects my definition of anarchy where I don't consider lashing out at authority unless it threatens my well-being.

MarOne...
07-22-2008, 12:59 AM
i had a gnarly dream when i was sick awhile ago. i was in the rain forrest and these pigmy people with masks were taking acid, and playing the drums with sticks and rocks. i was so scared when i woke up, it doesnt sound that bad but it was terrifying

This guy watched Cannibal Holocaust. :)

Evasion Of Invasion
07-22-2008, 02:22 AM
for like the past two months i have hade tons of dreams about zombie invasions, and i always for some reason get spraypaint to make a flamethrower and kill them all.
fuckin terrifying and awesome at the same time

^^^ Ive seen this in a video game thats HELLA old. Disconnect ur mind my friend

mopin dopin mike
07-22-2008, 11:56 AM
haha. i dont even play video games, but thats wierd

~~>ANTIK<~~
07-29-2008, 02:27 AM
for some odd reason ive never had a dream about graff... during the day thats all i ever think about... hmmm strange i wanna hav a sweet graff dream of me doin a huge production or sum shyt... dat wud be sik... but the other day i had a dream i got in a fight with this guy i hate nd i beat his ass and wen i was fighting him i threw him and he tripped and fell into this huge puddle of paint that was like 8 ft. deep... the puddle of paint had like 50 dif colors of paint all floating around in it and he drowned in it... then my friends dad who i havnt seen in like a year came and drove me home because the fire department was coming lol i always hav weird pointless dreams like dat haha

WoeInfinite
07-29-2008, 03:06 AM
whats it mean when you dream of venom and spider man (cartoon, not movie) leaping at eachother, then venoms mouth like stretches like a fucking anaconda, and he eats spiderman and crushes his head...
i spent the only 15 minutes i half slept thinking of that...
then i got up cuz i heard "WHOSE HOUUUUUSEEE? RUNNSSS HOUSEEEEEE"

~~>ANTIK<~~
07-29-2008, 03:33 AM
^^ do u hav it alot?? it probly has sumthing to do wit ur personality ur the type of person that doesnt take shit from anyone and will attack and "swallow up" ur enemies until there is nothing left of them like venom did to spiderman... metaphorically *sp* speaking of course

Scheme*119
07-29-2008, 10:01 AM
i got ripped apart by dogs last night, got shot in the leg by a little arab kid and my main squeeze went over one of my throwies, im not lying, it was bugged out, wierdest dream ive had in awhile

Proper
02-13-2009, 05:43 AM
I've been having a lot of dreams dealing with numbers. The dream isn't entirely about these numbers but they're the only thing that I vividly remember. For example, last night I dream about the number 777701 and 480. I "googled" 77701 instead of 777701 thinking maybe it was a zip code and it turned out to be the zip code for Beaumont, Texas. I then "googled" 480 and it turns out that's Phoenix [surrounding areas] area code. I don't know what they mean because I don't know anyone in those cities...I've been wondering what they actually meant. It's starting to really annoy me to say the least.

Does anyone know anything important assosciated with those numbers [777701/77701/480]?

Terrible N
02-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Visit the cities, you'll probably have the time of your life, or die, you just have to visit the right city. JK

I had this one dream that I still remember. It was at my old house and everything was black and white and Frankenstein or something like that was chasing me. Then, for some reason, I had a bunch of Frito Lay bags stuck to my foot, and they were in color. Weird ass dream.

Whatchug0t?
02-13-2009, 10:24 PM
anyone evr seen that movie by steven spielberg or someting called the langoleirs (sp?) ive been having dreams about it. weird movie

Koolaid
02-13-2009, 11:21 PM
I've been having a lot of dreams dealing with numbers. The dream isn't entirely about these numbers but they're the only thing that I vividly remember. For example, last night I dream about the number 777701 and 480. I "googled" 77701 instead of 777701 thinking maybe it was a zip code and it turned out to be the zip code for Beaumont, Texas. I then "googled" 480 and it turns out that's Phoenix [surrounding areas] area code. I don't know what they mean because I don't know anyone in those cities...I've been wondering what they actually meant. It's starting to really annoy me to say the least.

Does anyone know anything important assosciated with those numbers [777701/77701/480]?

well proper, i live in phoenix its the best the dream is telling u to move here

smooth_nuts
02-14-2009, 12:06 AM

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/numbers.htm

i've never had a number dream before but they're supposedly quite common....

i however often have a reacuring dream of myself falling or jumping to my death in darkness with glimers of grey light from objects im unable to make out :/

Proper
02-14-2009, 01:59 AM
Koolaid - I couldn't live in Phoenix, bruh. I couldn't stand living in intense heat year 'round. I prefer the cold even though I'm currently residing in Texas.

smooth_nuts - Thanks for the link! I'll have to check it out.

mmmburgers
02-14-2009, 02:16 AM
When were dreaming... were not dreaming. We're actually just tripping balls. I'm not sure if you guys heard about it, but its called DMT. its a illegal drug, and our brain produces it. thats what makes our "dreams". and when DMT is realsed into the brain thats when we start to feel tired and when we actually fall asleep and we have a "dream" thats just the DMT fucking with our brain. its wierd stuff. and it also releases DMT when the human body is in alot of stress. like a near death expierence, thats when a body is in alot of stress. and then DMT gets released. thats why you hear some people talk about how they saw god, or saw a vision when they encounter a near death expierence. they were actually just trippin MAD balls.

Yeah... DMT. check it out on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Decide
02-16-2009, 10:21 AM
just woke up

had a dream where i put this bag over my head with razor blades on the side and it cut off my head off ... i went to the mirror and i saw my head but its cut off so i went to my mom and asked her and she said i dont have a head in a casual way like nothing happened... than i move my arm around my head and theres nothing there but i can still talk hear and see

fucken weird ass dream and i have alittle neck problems righ tnow

Blitz411
02-16-2009, 10:46 AM
I remember not too long ago, I had this really disturbing dream where me and my friend put a bomb inside of my sister's car and we waited for her to get in it. So my sister and her little baby got in the car and they blew up.
I woke up I was all like what the fuck.

PeeInTheShower
05-17-2009, 04:05 PM
shit man, i don't remember my dreams for more than three days...

but last night i had a dream that i was walking and my legs felt like they were a hundred pounds, and i fell to the ground eventually, with thousands of people walking by. i put my hand out for someone to grab it to pull me up, but everyone was on their cell phones with a briefcase in their hand. a raggedy looking guy came up to me and i rejected his hospitality. he says to me "beggers can't be choosers"

pretty fucked up dream

Loki X Sho
05-17-2009, 04:13 PM
I lucid dream almost every night. That was my favorite part of psychology classes, the dream unit. I can remember every little detail from an exact face to the color of a carpet on walking on, and I still remember dreams from when I was a child. I remember them forever.

BATER
05-20-2009, 10:52 AM
for some weird reason i always had a reoccuring dream when i was five i was locked in a room with jason from friday the 13 and he was afraid of me and trying to escape from me but he could never unlock the door to get out..trippy shit

sketch_three
05-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Visit the cities, you'll probably have the time of your life, or die, you just have to visit the right city. JK

I had this one dream that I still remember. It was at my old house and everything was black and white and Frankenstein or something like that was chasing me. Then, for some reason, I had a bunch of Frito Lay bags stuck to my foot, and they were in color. Weird ass dream.
it means ur gay

homo erotic undertone

shit man, i don't remember my dreams for more than three days...

but last night i had a dream that i was walking and my legs felt like they were a hundred pounds, and i fell to the ground eventually, with thousands of people walking by. i put my hand out for someone to grab it to pull me up, but everyone was on their cell phones with a briefcase in their hand. a raggedy looking guy came up to me and i rejected his hospitality. he says to me "beggers can't be choosers"

pretty fucked up dream
my dream book would suges u suck cock

PeeInTheShower
05-20-2009, 12:35 PM
mr sketch, your character is not up to par.

..romero..
05-20-2009, 02:37 PM
i havent dreamed anything in a few months...i dont know why.maybe i just for got them or something.but i used to dream about random dead poeple who would follow me around.like my great grandma and just random people that i didnt know but were definitely dead and not to long ago i had a dream of some giant black and white monster that would eat me.and for some reason i enjoyed it.like i enjoyed being eaten alive ad shit.and the last dream that i vividly remember is i was in a warzone.like veitnam and all these bombs were falling around me and i couldnt move.like my legs were broken and some how i was dodging the bombs without moving.and it felt so real..like i was actually there.i remember watching the bombs fall right towards my head and some how i missed it and it didnt go offf but landed like a foot away from me....but most of my dreams involve someone dying.almost always.