PDA

View Full Version : What to do the first time out.

thephillafromma
02-18-2009, 06:06 PM
I dont knnow what i should do my first time out ive been writing alot on paper and i dont want to look like an absolute toy my first time and just get ripped on and crossed out so can you give me suggestions on what type of thing to do my first time please.

tha wite rabbit
02-22-2009, 12:21 PM
every body gets ragged by someone no matter how long youve been doing your thing. so shut up and paint, cus everyones a critic.

dark2
02-22-2009, 12:54 PM
yea but just go to somewhere not verry known or vissible 4 the 1st bit

Fat4l_ONE
02-22-2009, 01:01 PM
yeah hit up the back of some older less visible spots.

maybe catch a few tags on the way there too.

Bink1
02-22-2009, 03:29 PM
tagtagtagtag. in places where no souls are at. so ppl dont see your shit and dont complain.

Ascendant
02-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Maybe try writing a ghost name so people don't associate your early shit with your new stuff when you get good ( try an anagram, so if you're going to write S-L-I-K write L-I-K-S or K-I-L-S or something). Stick to simple stuff. Better to do something simple well than get ambitious and look like a gump.

provinT13
02-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Like everyone else said. Don't do anything in a really visible spot if you don't think your that good. Find a good wall that no one will see and that you can get away from quick if you have too and pratice pratice pratice!!!

Atleast that's what I did and it worked pretty good.

thephillafromma
02-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks guys and now i want to take this in a slightly different direction what should i take my frist time. Should i go solo or my friend that writes and how sketchy is a backback?

thephillafromma
02-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Oh and i was thinking about writing PHATTY or PHATB

Mr yarbles
02-22-2009, 04:03 PM
trust me no matter what you do in the beggining it's most likely 99 times out of 100 fucking terrible
But there aint no better crits then you get from the streets.

provinT13
02-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys and now i want to take this in a slightly different direction what should i take my frist time. Should i go solo or my friend that writes and how sketchy is a backback?

Solo solo solo solo solo!!! Atleast from my experience. My first real time out was on friday. I had been talkin to some kid on youtube about writin in my area and knew he was legit from his videos, so we met up and went writin. He was a total toy ass pussy. Yea i'm a toy too, but this kid thought he could add crazy stuff to his tags, and he only wanted to do tags and throw up's where people could see. Yea I can understand tags but not throw ups. We both suck and I don't think doing throwies that suck where people can see them is the best idea to start our names.

Well let me start over and tell ya the whole story. I meet up with him and we drive to a resedential side street street, get our stuff, get out and walk over to this ditch. He tires a throwie and it's real crappy. Then he tries a tag and it's ok. At this time i'm trying to get caps out and put them on my cans while my hands are getting numb. I get the cap on there and the dam thing isn't spraying. He goes "hurry up dumbass". In my mind I say "ummm wtf did he just call me" So I say come on lets roll to walmart and get some gloves my hands are numb. So we go down there and get some 1$ gloves. Best idea i'd had that night lol. We go back and I start on a throw up in the same ditch. About 5 seconds in the kid says "dam that's a slow ass throw up man hurry up". Once again in my head I sad "god dam this kid is fucking annoying" So we dip out of the ditch and go back to my car.

I told him about this spot by the highway on a building that had a white metal banner on the side so we drive over there. Now this building used to be a big call center for mci, a phone company. So we get there and it's now a bunch of buildings in one, like radio stations, resturants, and I guess some sorta church thing. The sign for the church says "The calvary" with some cross by it. And this kid starts freaking the fuck out, even though the spot I was talking about was on the resturant side, not part of this stupid church building, so it wasn't writing on the church!! He's freaking the fuck out about morals and doesn't want to get up, so I blow it off and say ok lets go back.

I remember my buddy had climbed up onto the roof of where he works and smoked a joint. And I remembered this was on a main street in town and maby I can climb up and get a nice tag. We get to the back and I see the ladder. I jump up (not wearig my gloves), grab onto the metal and start climbing. My hands started to burn so I jumped down and grabbed my gloves. While waiting for my hands to warm up the kid starts trying to get some shitty tag on a dumpster and says "Come on let's just go" I say "Fuck no this spot is ill, this is the most crowded street in town, and the spot is perfect (there was a white section on the roof below a small tin roof, it was perfect for spray tags or mops/markers) will you do it if I do it" He says "no i'm afraid of heights" Jesus titty fucking christ I don't think you should be writing if you're afraid of heights, you'll never be getting up in crazy spots, wouldn't you agree with me? And he once again calls me a dumbass for forgetting my gloves. So by this time i'm pretty pissed at this kid. I start climbing the ladder again but I had second thoughts about getting up on this street, like what if it's a crappy tag or a cop sees me and I can't climb down, stuff like that. So I grab a tag on the wall a bit up the ladder.

Soooo Saturday (last night) I went out alone and it was 100000x better then with this kid. So I say bomb alone your first time, because your friend might hold you back or be a nagging bitch the whole dam time. But if you know your friend is dam good at writing and has gotten up before around the city then fuck yes go with him. Chances are he will show you some crazy spots and give you lots of tips. Oh and no a backpack isn't suspicious. You can seem as suspicous as you want really, just wear latex gloves on your writing hand so if cops stop you it doesn't look like you've been writing, you're just walking to a friends house and it's cold, and if it really is cold grab some small knit type gloves from walmart like we did. Oh and wrap a shirt around your cans so they dont clack together and make noise when you walk or if a cop does stop you and asks you to take your bag off or something, if he hears the cans clack together that's going to be very suspicious.

thephillafromma
02-22-2009, 05:30 PM
So in response thanks and kick that kid in the fucking nuts and give him something to bitch about lol

iPwnF00lz
02-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Almost got jumped last night when I was solo, either by another crew or a straight up gang because I only know one or two others that write where we are. But I will still always go solo. Don't wear a back pack if it's late (around 10 or later) or it will look sus, try to always carry your cans in your waist.

And there is another thread about what to bring when you go taggin.

thephillafromma
02-22-2009, 06:40 PM
How many cans can you carry at your waist and i know there is another thread i simply wanted to exspand this one and howd you almost get jumped??

provinT13
02-22-2009, 06:50 PM
There are no gangs around here because i'm up north. But it would be nice to have back up. I can only cary 3 cans max in my waist and it's not comfy. And as far as backpacks go a cop passed me last night at 1 am and I had my hood up and bag on and he didn't stop, slow down, turn around or think twice. But it differs by town I guess. And take a resperator if you got one. I didn't have mine on when I did my first trowie and I was getting blasted with fumes so I put it on after. If you don't have one get one. It'll hide your face and they look cool imo, plus after a while getting those big whiffs of paint in your mouth is dam annoying, plus who wants a headache when they're walkin home or runnin away lol

provinT13
02-22-2009, 07:49 PM
So in response thanks and kick that kid in the fucking nuts and give him something to bitch about lol

And the dumb fuck was wearing a hoody when it was like 10* out, and the thing was bright fucking white, and he had a bright ass white backpack, and white shoes. Only thing that was mildly dark were his jeans, when I had on black pants, black shoes, black hoody, a black jacket, and a black backpack...:rolleyes:

Aesir
02-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Ebony... and ivory...bombin together for the first time ever...:P

provinT13
02-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Ebony... and ivory...bombin together for the first time ever...:P

I does not understand lol......was that directed towards me?

urmomsayshi
02-22-2009, 09:07 PM
yea im on first page :)
anyway, before u even go out make sure u have a solid tag and throwie down
i mean u have done it on paper A LOT and have gotten crits and improved on it, that way u wont look back and be like, "damm that was some wack shit..."
take 2 cans max (1 for tagging and outlines and 1 for fills)
and hit stuff on side streets not main roads or highly visible stuff because u wanna leave that for whne u are a lot better
and dont try peices or anything yet, juss tags moslty

kickapig
02-22-2009, 09:10 PM
i would just say be alert,be careful be comfortable with your surroundings,try not to walk on main streets stcik to backroads when i hitting mmain streets (heavily traveled areas),where are you in the 303 provin if you dont mind me asking if not i understand..

Aesir
02-22-2009, 09:17 PM
I does not understand lol......was that directed towards me?

Yea. Because you were wearing all black and he had on (almost) all white. It was funny in my head.....In hindsight it probably should have stayed there.

east.LCF
02-22-2009, 10:13 PM
i can tell you deffinitely what not to do. dont hit up a the back wall of an archery range. my first time out i was putting a throwie up on the back of a building that faced one of the biggest roads in the town and halfway through the owner came out wielding a fuckin bow and arrow ive never ran that fast in my life. but most def dont do shit in the vacinity of your house to manny people get caught when the cops follow the trail of graf right back to the writers homestead

thephillafromma
02-22-2009, 10:33 PM
i can tell you deffinitely what not to do. dont hit up a the back wall of an archery range. my first time out i was putting a throwie up on the back of a building that faced one of the biggest roads in the town and halfway through the owner came out wielding a fuckin bow and arrow ive never ran that fast in my life. but most def dont do shit in the vacinity of your house to manny people get caught when the cops follow the trail of graf right back to the writers homestead

dude...that sucks

iPwnF00lz
02-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Dress in normal clothes, look around the spot to make sure noone is around, don't take too long, and don't run away after you are done.

east.LCF
02-22-2009, 10:58 PM
it was fuckin nuts but now its somethin i can look back and laugh about
one of the best things to do is find you a spot that you can go to all the time to work on pieces with out having to worry about getting caught. that way you can get your can control skills up and your speed up so when you do make those runs out to the hard to get spots you can get in and get out quick fast like ramadan

provinT13
02-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Yea. Because you were wearing all black and he had on (almost) all white. It was funny in my head.....In hindsight it probably should have stayed there.

Ah I just didn't understand the ivory part, but I got the ebony part

where are you in the 303 provin if you dont mind me asking if not i understand..

I'm actually in the springs, 719, no writers around here. Shit if I was in Denver i'd be writin with some dam good people trying to get as many tips and lessons as I could.

we.run.this.city
02-23-2009, 04:49 PM
the first times out , if you bring ur homie make sure he wont narc you out if one of you get caught ..trustt, and stick to the shadows dont get spotted walking main streets cuz cops will most likey pull you over. andd sketch everynighttt

LeaksOne
02-23-2009, 04:53 PM
first time out you wana kno what to do???

paint would be a start

provinT13
02-23-2009, 04:53 PM
cops will most likey pull you over.

And if they do just have a reasonable story to tell them like "I'm walking to my friends house". Have a name for him and on a street that you're actually walking towards.

we.run.this.city
02-23-2009, 04:55 PM
werd , they will belive it, :D its worked befor.

HRbN
02-23-2009, 06:55 PM
i would say when it comes to paint do your best to get some practice before you go out into the world either get a bunch of boards and make a wall or something similair. That orrrr find a tunnel tall enough to stand in, take a lamp and just go at it. Find a chill ass spot where theres no chance of someone seeing you or walking up on you and one that you can re-use to practice. Practice makes perfect and its best if your practice isnt what puts you in jail. that and youll have some half way decent shit thought up when you do go out.

Fube
02-23-2009, 07:12 PM
u have to look at it like a mission. i mean graffiti is basicly like robbing a bank. u cant just run up, un organized, all shaky and shit and expect to have a good outcome. scope out your spots. watch em for a day or 2. get a feel for the best time to do tha do. some spots might be better in daylight, others are better at 12 am instaid of 6 am. take your time, be methodical. plan this shit like your trying to get away with murder.

but, no matter what your gunna be a nervious, clumzy, retarded mess your first time out. this is just a fact. so your first street hit should be somwhere thats not the hottest spot in the damn town. start from the ground up. crawl before u walk.

if your going out u should have practiced a bit, so u know how long u need, how much paint u need (nothing worse then running out of your fill color on the last GOD DAMN LETTER), how much light u need.

and lasly, always have an escape route. what if they run up on your escape route? have a 2nd or even 3rd route. remember, cops are not your only enemy out here, most writers have a zero tollerance for toys or people they dont know killin spots. there has been meny times i wish a cop would have rolled up on me then some crew. cops are much nicer.

also, dont do the toy shit like blow spots, sidebust, leave your cans and trash at the spot, ect...

thats about the best advice i can give a first timer.

good luck.

HRbN
02-23-2009, 07:17 PM
^^thats good advice^^^

what up fube, havent seen many of your posts lately

South-Pole
02-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Use a plastic bag to carry cans,it's less supicious than a backpack trust me

Gort
02-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Yea. It doesn't really matter where you start off.

Fube
02-23-2009, 09:30 PM
^^thats good advice^^^

what up fube, havent seen many of your posts lately

lots a work, little time.

but im gettin back into it.;)

thephillafromma
02-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Like everyone said i already want it off the wall lol it was terrible butt got the first time jitters out now im ready for more

cigarette
02-24-2009, 06:58 AM
I dont knnow what i should do my first time out ive been writing alot on paper and i dont want to look like an absolute toy my first time and just get ripped on and crossed out so can you give me suggestions on what type of thing to do my first time please.

the most important thing you must learn young training jedi. is to

NOT GET CAUGHT

if this happens within ur first few months... chances r ull say fuckit...

young heiroku.. you must first master the attack of the NINJA
:cool: Stealth. Paranoia. and Panarama..

once u are aware of these factors. you are ready to venture into the world
the world of warcraft....

i meant graffiti..

provinT13
02-24-2009, 09:45 AM
^^^ lol

Facedorateur
02-24-2009, 09:49 AM
bring a sandwich, you always get hungry at the end of a night out

wrekstyle
02-24-2009, 11:57 AM
every body gets ragged by someone no matter how long youve been doing your thing. so shut up and paint, cus everyones a critic.. Yea what he said...jus go out there be aware of what's going on around you and just straight bomb...have. No mercy on wateva wall u paint...again "everybody is a critict"...graffiti is somthing you gotta do for u... Jus get up and show respect

thephillafromma
02-24-2009, 10:35 PM

dude thats what pizza places were made for me and my dude were just out and we went to a pizza plce yum yum

thephillafromma
02-24-2009, 10:47 PM
so ive been out a couple times now and its sooo much fun

iPwnF00lz
02-24-2009, 11:33 PM
. be aware of what's going on around you and just straight bomb...have. No mercy on wateva wall u paint...graffiti is somthing you gotta do for u... Jus get up and show respect

mad respect

cigarette
02-25-2009, 06:59 PM

speak ing of which GET A DOOBIE ABOOBIE

at 4.2o its good tohave a joint to burn...

RECAP the night

east.LCF
02-25-2009, 07:44 PM
i dont know how yall kids get baked and paint. better advice is roll a blunt and leave it at home to chill on when you get back. possibly get you a nice IPA or a stout those go well with chronic and it will be a good way to calm you down when ever you get back.
also glad to see you've been out a few times and have been successful just stay up have fun and watch the fuck out

moonboots
02-25-2009, 11:28 PM
your first time you should go get baked and have 26 on the way to the spot and smash your empty bottle at a cop car and well your at it tell him to fuck off then go to the spot and do your little toy tag then your gonna throw yours empty cans at the wall as iff your hardcore then after that smoke another J and tag 3 more cop cars and paint a big dick on your nextdoor neighbors door then pass out on your front steps! thats what i do at least

cigarette
02-26-2009, 06:00 AM
your first time you should go get baked and have 26 on the way to the spot and smash your empty bottle at a cop car and well your at it tell him to fuck off then go to the spot and do your little toy tag then your gonna throw yours empty cans at the wall as iff your hardcore then after that smoke another J and tag 3 more cop cars and paint a big dick on your nextdoor neighbors door then pass out on your front steps! thats what i do at least

for sure he's right.

smoking weed can only enhance your graffiti experiences.

once you get to be really pro, you can experiment with such variations as... Smoke a reefer while walking downtown as you paint. hum your favourite rap song really loud, and recite in an angrilly fashion it's lyrics.
all while walking along kopping tags.

and most important
SOLICIT PROSTITUTES WITH DRUGS WHILE OUT ON A RUN
Mind you most of these things (including drinking on the job. are very risky. But once mastered. YOU will find YOUR TASK AT HAND much more enjoyable

thephillafromma
02-26-2009, 04:32 PM

i did for more cop cars cuz im hardcore like that

cigarette
02-26-2009, 09:55 PM
i did for more cop cars cuz im hardcore like that

dont forget to solicit your prostitutes

Aesir
02-26-2009, 09:59 PM
I like to sell Tupperware while I'm out bombin. You know, you see some lady on the street and you're just liek " AYO! Buy some fuckin' Tupperware, it keeps your shit freshhhhhh." I did it my first time out and i've been doing it ever since.

thephillafromma
02-26-2009, 11:11 PM
I like to sell Tupperware while I'm out bombin. You know, you see some lady on the street and you're just liek " AYO! Buy some fuckin' Tupperware, it keeps your shit freshhhhhh." I did it my first time out and i've been doing it ever since.

i want some fucking tupperware hook me uppp

PeeInTheShower
02-26-2009, 11:39 PM
first time out, walk up to the very point you have to run to the spot (depending on if its a highway or a streetside spot)... pretend like you're someone on their cellphone walking down the street... bringing your dog (no bullshit) is less heat...if you're rollin' out with a mop or marker keep it in your crotch while you're doing your thing walking down the street.

RhodeIsland
02-27-2009, 12:16 AM
And bring shit that asks people to donate to cancer..

No ones gunna arrest a guy trying to get people to donate to cancer

RhodeIsland
02-27-2009, 12:17 AM
i want some fucking tupperware hook me uppp

I should rip out your tounge, change your sig you asshole

moonboots
02-27-2009, 12:57 AM
is it me or did this thread just get alot better....but any ways i was still thinking about first time bombing and that tupperware idea is soo good but you should always wear your ipod full blast so you cant hear anything around you and ask some local hoes if they would like to be your look out and pay that bitch 50 bucks to do that when your done with your piece and dont need a look out just kick her in the box and soffacate her drag her to the front of the buliding you just hit write your name in the blood from her box on the window and call the cops saying you just witnessed a murder then dont forget to put your tupperwear business card in her cleavage just for good measures....but thats only if its your first time bombing

Basic954
02-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Sometimes I hate sarcasm. But, seriously. First time out - just be careful. Careful but not paranoid. Wear dark colors but not all black. Maybe like olive green or navy blue, you blend it more naturally and it doesn't look as suspicious. Maybe just catch some tags or some slaps or stencils your first time. Find some dope spots you wanna bomb and scope em first. You may also just want to go for a walk and look for a chill spot to practice and catch some tags along the way.

TastySesamcrew
02-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Bring just 1 or 2 cans, go to a safe spot, don't try to piece just do tags and throws, don't walk back the same way you got there, don't tag on your way there only on the way back.

Basic954
02-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Shouldn't you tag on the way there? That way if you get cuaght there's no serious damage? Chances are your not going to get roped up for catching some tags, but you never know...

thephillafromma
02-27-2009, 03:57 PM
I should rip out your tounge, change your sig you asshole

better?

bayers
03-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Buy some ply-wood boards and practice until someone says you're ready (or you think your ready).
Typically though, everyone sucks and experience helps so do your thing and have someone who can keep a good 6 round when your doin heaty shit.

sallybsk
03-03-2009, 06:13 PM

hahahahhaha
I've been sitting in front of my computer crying, from laughing too much, trying to eat jello. AHAHA i don't know why I found this so funny.

thephillafromma
03-06-2009, 07:42 PM
hahahahhaha
I've been sitting in front of my computer crying, from laughing too much, trying to eat jello. AHAHA i don't know why I found this so funny.

the question is what flavor jello?

DirtyDozen520
03-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Ok so yesterday way my first time goin out.
I went with two of my homies who go out alot and it was around 6pm so it was sort of dark.

we went through this white neighborhood and some lady drove by and was like 'hey do you guys need something? I know your not from this neighborhood and just wanted to tell you that we have a neighborhood watch"
I just told her that me and my friends were just cutting through to get over there (i pointed somewhere) and then she left.

fuckin nosey bitch

anyway the 3 of us had like 4 cans of paint and we each found a spot on this wash and each did our little throwie, i was like the least experienced one, so mine sucked ass but i dnt really care. I wasnt expectin it too be all that..
Now i got some inspiration to keep doin it on paper for a while

B.S. POLICE
03-06-2009, 11:28 PM
you should have said THIS IS AMERICA BITCH, FUUUCK YOUUU!!!!

..romero..
03-07-2009, 12:07 AM
dont be a dumbass is a good thing to remember when you go out the first time.and tie your shoes.thats how i got caught.my shoe came out and i tried to slide my shoe into it(while im still running) and ended up fucking up my knee pretty bad.i almost got away with just tresspassing but instead they found a marker by my leg(that i was trying to hide) and my bag like 15 feet away.....so yeah stash your shit if you have to run.i think if i would have just left them damn things my life would be a whole lot less shittier right now haha.

REASonONE
03-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Fuck all that shit, no matter how good you are, BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB! If you get up more than other people they cant say shit to you, and you will get alot better alot quicker.

zenne
03-12-2009, 06:29 PM

yeah, also, and this is of utmost importance, remember to bomb any throws by the name of "cope" of "ja". your shit is definatly WAY better than theirs. then if you run out of paint, break into micheals, assuming it night time and its closed, and rack a shit load of paint, then when you hit your spot, run like a mother fucker and whatever paint you have left, just point in front of your feet and spray until you run out, hopefully you wont run out until your on your doorstep.

Black Flag
03-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Fuck all that shit, no matter how good you are, BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB! If you get up more than other people they cant say shit to you, and you will get alot better alot quicker.

Yeah they can....and who cares if you get good faster when you prob will get all your shit lined for being a prick.

provinT13
03-12-2009, 11:37 PM
^^ agree, i'd rather not get up in great spots and pratice more on paper and in chill spots rather then getting up in great spots but with shit.

blunttokes
03-12-2009, 11:52 PM
dont be a dumbass is a good thing to remember when you go out the first time.and tie your shoes.thats how i got caught.my shoe came out and i tried to slide my shoe into it(while im still running) and ended up fucking up my knee pretty bad.i almost got away with just tresspassing but instead they found a marker by my leg(that i was trying to hide) and my bag like 15 feet away.....so yeah stash your shit if you have to run.i think if i would have just left them damn things my life would be a whole lot less shittier right now haha.

word same shit happend to me but i had stickers and a cap coverd in paint wit a can 100meters away or so they suspected was mine and pinned it on me
that was the first time..
2nd was from some rat bitch watchin us n callin the cops while shes and her boyfriend hiding in her car on the phone with the cops and peeled off as we got in the snitches site pretty fucked but w.e .
3rd time was dope 60 doller tresspassing cuz they had no proof

KSFone
03-13-2009, 05:27 PM
you should have said THIS IS AMERICA BITCH, FUUUCK YOUUU!!!!

hahahaha I have no idea how you come up with this stuff

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK
03-13-2009, 06:30 PM
he steals bits and pieces from Dane Cook comedy specials probably

REASonONE
04-02-2009, 03:08 AM
Yeah they can....and who cares if you get good faster when you prob will get all your shit lined for being a prick.

You need to chop off your hands. Your never going to enjoy bombing if your scared that someone might think you suck, because you do! Go bombing for the entertainment, and the skills will come to you.

Fube
04-02-2009, 03:16 AM
haha my first time out i went to my old school (first mistake)

drove my car, the only car in the lot at that right to the spot (2nd mistake)

spent bout 10 min wondering where i should do it. took a piss.

started a throwie outline and then bitched out.

as i got to my car and started it, started rolling away i see police/security car speeding past me and he gets out and gos where i was at. so there was cameras i didnt notice.

but i got away clean.

lucky me.

i was a shaky mess driving home.

no matter what your gunna be a shaky mess your first time out, it helps if u have some buddies to go out with that u trust or have been painting before.

i remember we had a power outage that streached 4 blocks, that was about the best time painting ive had solo. it was like i had a time freeze button. awesome.

jitters leave with time, unless u get busted.

intifada
04-04-2009, 02:41 AM
everyone is hella sketched out their first few times. I feel like having started alone helped me.

the best tip i can give is this:

just keep breathing. seriously. if your hand is shaky, your tags and throwies will look like shit and the rest of your persona will come off as sketchy to anyone that sees you. just breathe, relax, if youre walking, just walk, dont think about getting caught. when youre hitting something, just do it, think less, and just let it go. I dont smoke weed, but i can understand why people smoke before they go out. But if you can get in that chill state of mind without drugs, all the better.

.The.OhZ.
05-02-2009, 12:08 PM
if anything drink a few beers maybe get wasted...takes the edge off and smokin weed dont help at all if anything makes you more sketch...unless your with your boys then SMOKE IT UP! lol

Warvane
05-03-2009, 02:21 AM
lol im liking this thread for some reason. ive been practicing on paper for a little while now but i still havent come up with a good name. im good at making an S, C, and E and thats really it so far. ill go out as soon as i think of a name that dont look/sound fuckin retarded.

Neg_INFLUENZ
05-03-2009, 02:39 AM
how do u get past ur parents? i cant drive yet so i can never think of an excuse

CrashOverRide
05-03-2009, 04:58 AM
If you've never committed any crimes before you might be shaky, spray painting was little kid shit in my eyes so it was just second nature.

ZTooPiiD
05-03-2009, 08:25 AM
If you've never committed any crimes before you might be shaky, spray painting was little kid shit in my eyes so it was just second nature.

hell yeah,, ppl talk about the shakiness nd everything.. but i didnt feel it mi first time or 2nd or 3rd...

AnoniMus
05-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Err i went out for the first time in ages last night. Got about 4 cans and went out. Came back from town with my paint and walkiing home came across and old warehouse. So i went in to take a look and walked straight into a graffiti pit. Where all the big cats from my area had been painting and battling. It was really good to go round. And almost immedaitly you could work out a kind of terroterial feel. On the north side FMC (freemindscrew) and on the south GTI (unknown) And on the east and west were just cats that rolled alone. I so an open piece of wall and immedailty got my cans out laid on some OK simp and did the same on the other side trying to avoid big cats and crews. Did my bit made a mark on the pieces i likes (RST-respect) and got off did some small tags with my OTR and went down my end. Found a council trailer and bombed it. My friends saw it today going past sed it was sick...so im happy haha

Fury
05-05-2009, 07:09 PM
I went out last night and saw that one of my tags got buffed over. I was about to put it back up when out of the corner of my eye, I see a guy wearing all black walking towards me. I almost shat bricks because he snuck up on me. I biked home and could've hit a few more spots, but I felt real sketchy about it.

proNYNJA
05-06-2009, 01:18 AM
yea im going to probley be going out for the first time on friday, ive been tagging but i havent gone out yet to do a bomb or something. so whut are some tips that wont get me cuaght by the cops? and its gunna be past my cities curfew so what can i do to minimize being seen by the cops at all?
i already know imma be shakey and lookin for people everytime i walk 5 steps so what can i do to calm myself down too?

dethy
05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Man when i first when out i wasnt shakey i wasnt even scared. I just picked up 2 mtns and went all around and bombing but i got shakey when the police first started to searching me. After that i am little more careful.

..LAZRS...
05-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Look man, take a piece of wood and practice painting on it over and over until your fast and get some kind of style.

technique isnt as important as style man, so fuck gettin taught "the basics" or whatever the fuck people say, do what u do man and the can control and the little here and there knowledge will come.

dont bite shit, and go for quantity at first no quality, dont cap other writers unless u can burn em, learn ur history, and wear a respirator when ur piecing

BigBlueViolence
05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Haha, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Quality is always more important that quantity.
Wearing a respirator is only necessary when you are inside.
Technique IS as important as style,
and learning the basics is important.

..LAZRS...
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm not gonna talk shit on you cus I dont know you but,

You've obviously never pieced my friend. It doesnt matter if your inside or not, when your around paint that long it will get into your body. It has different effects on some people, some people it fucks up their memory or whatnot, I even read about this guy who it fuckedup his hormones that control his bladder and he started wettin his bed. granted all that was after years and years of painting, but might as well start being safe now.

By the basics, I mean having someone show you how to do everything. Thats not always best cus you will be more inclined to gank style off someone if you learn everything from them.

Style is more important because style is what identifies YOU over everyone else, its why we write, nothing could be more important in writing than style. Except maybe history.

Quantity at first so people know who you are, and if he practices the hard shit on the piece of wood like I said, he wont look like an idiot when he goes out and does shit and needs it done fast. "you have to do throw-ups, do tags, do everything and hit everything to the point where everyone's like, 'My God, Serg is everywhere.'"

From your 1200+ posts you obviously spend more time on the internet than the street, but that could be all speculation. Im not attacking your views or anything homie but you dont seem to know what your talking about.

downunder
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Would rather see a guy do a heap of straight letters all over the city more than one detailed piece in a day spot... but hey that's just me!

BigBlueViolence
05-06-2009, 12:03 PM
I've made 1200 posts in 3 years, that's like 2 posts a day.

I'd rather people see a few of my decent pieces than a ton of my shit,
that's how you lose credibility.

and I've painted enough to know that using a respirator outside is extremely unnecessary.

..LAZRS...
05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Doesnt look like cope2 lost any credibility

BigBlueViolence
05-06-2009, 12:10 PM
cope 2 has quality and quantity.

..LAZRS...
05-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Perhaps you misunderstand my idea of quality.

I was simply saying dont try to go out trying to burn the walls down

BigBlueViolence
05-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Well quality in my opinion is treating everything you paint like it's never going to get buffed.

I'm just saying, don't go telling some fucking kid that makes letter out of arrows not to worry about quality.

He will take it the wrong way.

JasK
05-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Lol I've been out a couple times now.
I have a pretty dank practice spot.
I'm not shaky at my practice spot, even though I do throws in it right next to the soccer field, lol, once I had a guy there playing golf.
Small town, lol, I'm going to take the bus to NYC when I get a bit older.

Sieda
05-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Does putting a rag/bandana round you face help alot with the fumes??

Lunchbox
05-12-2009, 02:18 PM
It doesnt help at all

Sieda
05-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Suppose ill have to get a maskby the time i go out.

Lunchbox
05-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Not always, its hard for it to get so concentrated that itl affect you later if your outside.

Sieda
05-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Bandana it is then , as it Gangsta and all

"Mafi"
05-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Quality is treating everything you paint like it's never going to get buffed.

Bump.

Black Flag
05-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Does putting a rag/bandana round you face help alot with the fumes??

It helps a bit, but I certainly wouldn't bet my lungs on it.

nameless/cao
05-12-2009, 10:46 PM
dont ask us what you should do... do whatever the fuck you want!!

graff is about individuality and if you let someone else tell you what to do then that defeats the purpose... if people think youre a toy, fuck em!! keep doin your thang and leave the haters behind you... do whatever you want fuck what people think about you

Lunchbox
05-12-2009, 11:40 PM
^Obviuosly someone who hasnt put up something shitty, and come back 4 months later, a shitload better and said

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw fuck, why did I even put that up!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?"

Sieda
05-13-2009, 02:18 PM
whats the best way to carry your paint, bag yeah ? But if you have o buck it you might not get your stuff into your bag in time ,,
then again if you have a couple cans in pockets they might fly out if you buck it .
and prefrence?

.The.OhZ.
05-13-2009, 03:09 PM
dont ask us what you should do... do whatever the fuck you want!!

graff is about individuality and if you let someone else tell you what to do then that defeats the purpose... if people think youre a toy, fuck em!! keep doin your thang and leave the haters behind you... do whatever you want fuck what people think about you

hes got a point lol!

FUCK THE HATERS!

mmmmtasty905
06-13-2009, 01:58 AM
Graffiti isn't just writting you're name somewhere. To me it's lifestyle..

Dont let people tell you what you should do. LEARN AND BE INDEPENDANT.

Fuck haters

rinoh
06-13-2009, 08:07 AM
i was with sum friends and they were look out and i bombed the fuck outta the wall

Cure Sure Lure
06-13-2009, 03:40 PM
First time hit a spot that is not too much crowded, try night.
And start small, I had a friend he wanted to do crazy stuff the first time, but he fucked it all up. Just don't try anything big start small. And be careful. ;)

proNYNJA
06-13-2009, 09:28 PM
whut can i do to reduce being seen by a cop cuz imma go out at like 3 or 4 in the morning and in my city if ur out past 10pm and ur under 18 ur fucked.

and i read the post above me and u say not to hit big stuff but i wanna hit a billboard.

Zarb
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Dont hit a billboard.

skull-e
06-17-2009, 07:47 PM
why not?

you guys have no valid reason for doing/not foing things.

if someone wants to get maaaad ups, hit a god damn billboard

Zarb
06-17-2009, 08:52 PM
I just dont think its smart to hit a billboard his very first time out, he would probably be uncomfortable being out on his first time alone anyway. and then hit a billboard? Idk it just doesen't seem smart to me.
I think its smarter to just hit more chill spots to get the feel of painting at 3 in the morning and to know what to expect and then when hes experienced and knows how to keep calm if something happens, he can hit a billboard.

DeeSquared
06-17-2009, 10:32 PM
well 1st of all u gotta get that name up, so i straight up bombed a place were er body would see ya heard homei, straight tagged the shit out of that kmart stow that manager didnt know what to say when the back of his kmart got bombed haha straight king status baby

skull-e
06-17-2009, 11:02 PM
http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/dopeyman/1205628449093.jpg

proNYNJA
06-18-2009, 11:37 PM
ight well i heard that sunday night/monday morning is the best time of the week to bomb is that right?

DeeSquared
06-19-2009, 09:47 PM
ight well i heard that sunday night/monday morning is the best time of the week to bomb is that right?

hell naw aint yo momma teach u any manners sunday is the day of the sabath and monday the day you let ppl rest, pshhh u like school in summer time....NO CLASS, ghetto ass *****

dreaken1993
06-21-2009, 12:34 PM
***** u crazy, ***** said sabath wtf.lol

naw man it is the best time cause you know on sundays cops all tired and shit and dont want to be chasing no kid on their trips to the donut shop, thats why you go out at like 4 or 3 and the same goes for the public dont no one want to deal with an argument with a random kid on monday.

EGO31
06-23-2009, 01:10 AM
not friday or saturday. Drunk people like fighting and making your life harder

JustChillin
06-25-2009, 12:11 AM
Don't be worried about doing a shitty tag. You will always see a shitty tag no matter where you go. To be honest you see more shitty tags then you see good ones. Dont give a shit if some one sees your tag. As for throwies and that shit just do it in a spot were NOBODY goes. A secure spot that isnt well know like In an alley or even a big dumpster in the back of a store.

proNYNJA
06-25-2009, 10:25 PM
i dont worry where i do my throwies cuz i got those down already and i can do em quick and they still look nice. but i wanna start bombing and i know theres like open lots and they have good walls but im just freakd out about some1 seeing me and then next thing u know the fuckin swine flu (pigz) are pulling up and i needa hopp over fences and shit that i dont even know whuts on the other side.
so basically i wanna kno whutta do to not been seen

Zarb
06-26-2009, 12:36 AM
Just where dark clothing, try to stay in the shade, and hope for the best.

BigBlueViolence
06-26-2009, 12:41 AM
Nah man, if you are painting in LA,
chances are you aren't going to look sketchy walking around at night.

Just dress normal, rock a regular shopping bag instead of a backpack,
and keep chill.

cigarette
07-22-2009, 01:40 PM
for sure he's right.

smoking weed can only enhance your graffiti experiences.

once you get to be really pro, you can experiment with such variations as... Smoke a reefer while walking downtown as you paint. hum your favourite rap song really loud, and recite in an angrilly fashion it's lyrics.
all while walking along kopping tags.

and most important
SOLICIT PROSTITUTES WITH DRUGS WHILE OUT ON A RUN

cigarette
07-22-2009, 01:42 PM
smoke a joint before and after you paint...

ALWAYS PRACTICE YOUR SHIT
IN THE BEGINNING NOTHING WILL LOOK GOOD. SO EXPERIMENT

mainly. if your like me. smoking a joint will keep you on your toes. itll keep you paranoid
you wont get arrested if your paranoid about every little thing .

cigarette
07-22-2009, 01:44 PM
when drunk .. is possibly the best .

but very dangerous. not only will your beginner work look sloppy. youll do a fill .. all of a sudden you think your god. and the cops already got you. . .
think about it ... sometimes the safer it feels... the better chance u have of getting booked

its when your not on your guard is when you will be caught

thephillafromma
07-26-2009, 06:47 PM
the first time i went out i parked my car next to a sugarcreek a little out cuz it has this big empty dark parking lot next to it so i go over kill my lights (i had just gotten out of work and figued fuck it stop being a pussy and do your first one) and sit there for like 10 minutes shaking my can which was completely unnecessary. Anyway then i go up to the wall do my shit look at it think of how shitty it looked then booked it back to my car peeled out and went home cuz i thoguht i had looked up at a security cam turns out they dont have them and they covered my tag with a thing of propane lol

Darko
07-28-2009, 01:21 AM
try not to cross out anyone or cover their tag up, if you dish out the love, you'll feel it come back

YOLK01
08-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Anyone got any tips for a writer who lives in a small town where everthing is kinda open? I usually ride my bike around and scoop out spots around a highway but I dont have a car yet so I cant go out at night really. Right now alll the highway spots are totally clean and are blocked so nobody driving could see you becuase of trees. So i could hit them during the day and by winter everyone and their grandma would be able to see it.

I just need tips I've done bathroom tags but nothing with cans of paint.

Darko
08-10-2009, 05:31 PM
^^^
go at night?

BlacktodaFuture
08-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Anyone got any tips for a writer who lives in a small town where everthing is kinda open? I usually ride my bike around and scoop out spots around a highway but I dont have a car yet so I cant go out at night really. Right now alll the highway spots are totally clean and are blocked so nobody driving could see you becuase of trees. So i could hit them during the day and by winter everyone and their grandma would be able to see it.

I just need tips I've done bathroom tags but nothing with cans of paint.

go under bridges and shit, i do shit under bridges in the middle of the day and never get caught

sketch3
08-11-2009, 08:21 PM
just remember kids pinch the tip of the condom

MARTYRaz
08-11-2009, 11:17 PM
wen i go bombin at nite and wanna hit an open area i start my shit and i see headlights or hear a car i just walk normally away and come bk wen the car has past....or sometimes ill drop to the floor and lay flat in the shadows..this works real well for me cuzz im a buck 30 soakin wet and tall so i blend with the flat floor pretty good..lol..

PeeInTheShower
08-12-2009, 12:15 AM
remember kiddies, that could be jumpout drivin' down the street. stay on your toes.

-best believe, you're walking at 2 in the morning, cars/cops driving are going to look your way.
-park a little bit away from the spot. cars draw attention, and a car is as good as your identity
-don't pull any get-out-on-the-hiway-with cars zooming past honking their horn. if you're going to hit a spot, make it off in the cut or in the shade.
-smoke blunts and bump yay on the way to the spot.
-make sure when you pull into the tow away zone no cars are behind you to see you pull into a restaurant parking lot at 3 in the morning.
-don't carry a backpack you fucking scene kid. keep the cans in your waist or in a plastic shopping bag.
-don't get paint on your hands.
-if you're walking alone, don't start shit with crackheads. if you're squadded, tell the bums to go away before they catch a beating.
-joe heros are equal to cops. know where you're going to run to.
-look the fuck around before you hit anything. people are on their toes at 2 am. and those traffic/freeway cameras aren't there for nothing.

the first time out, go with someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

Sergoner
08-12-2009, 09:49 PM
the first time i went out, i was drunk off my ass,
with a can of paint an a marker.
and we fucked up this arabians (no racism intended) store,
and i fell and shit.
then like 2 weeks later the fucker buffed the shit.
but just have fun and get up and dont get caught dude.
everyone is gonna call you a toy, no matter what.
someone always has beef.

weezy
08-12-2009, 09:51 PM
i cant really tell you *****s what to do cause i dnt kno how it is wea u live but out he in new york on a regular night i rock wit two cans flat black flat white tuck em in my pants throw on the yankee fitted hold down my caps n take a troop aorund a certain hood........simple as that u only need a bag for a chill spot like u gon rock a piece or sumshit street bombing 2 to 3 cans so u aint hot boy and get up 3 am to 5 am is the best time

weezy
08-12-2009, 09:56 PM
dont wear bright shit dont bomb on no bike and fuk wit anybody else tells u
go by yourself if u wanna be safe if u bring *****s thats just extra weight and u goto wrry bout them gettin knocked too if you dolo bumpin yo ipod u good money ull look like a regular NY pedestrian

shitdatmakeursoulburnslow
09-11-2009, 05:25 PM
if your not fucked up and you're nervous and shit the best advice i think i could give somebody is to just put it in your head that what you're doing is normal for you and that you have to do it. i just thought this way when i first started out and it helped me a lot with overcoming that innitial insecurity your first handful of times.. regardless always keep a eye in the back of your head you never know what somebody or some could be trying to pull. its always great to have a good buddy with too.

Riot-One
09-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey guys..

I'm shit broke and borrowing paint off a buddy. I can't
afford to go buy a respirator, and I'll be damn lucky if
I cold buy one without being questioned.

So, without a respirator, does the classic "thick shirt around the mouth and nose" work?
Because, I would just throw a shirt over my face if it'll stop some spray fumes.

fromthegrave
09-24-2009, 09:30 PM
i remember my first time out..
i had just started kindergarten. Not following the rules i was quickly punished and set to the chair in the far corner. Never forget

klk79766
10-22-2009, 11:27 PM
[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]sadwqttt (http://www.iblogme.com/sadwqttt/221490/%3F+ying+NAI+pat+cars.html)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]ksd (http://www.iblogme.com/ksd/210934/Qi+Shijie+smile.html)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]qiangsss (http://www.iblogme.com/qiangsss/137707/Bounce+landing.html)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]lsdkpo (http://www.iblogme.com/lsdkpo/213483/After+the+non-group.html)[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]laspd (http://www.iblogme.com/laspd/214198/Jin+Yong%21and%2139s+%21and%21quot.html)

TrandomnesstwO
10-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Hey I found klk's second last post.

cesspool
11-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Pee In The Shower:
remember kiddies, that could be jumpout drivin' down the street. stay on your toes.

-best believe, you're walking at 2 in the morning, cars/cops driving are going to look your way.
-park a little bit away from the spot. cars draw attention, and a car is as good as your identity
-don't pull any get-out-on-the-hiway-with cars zooming past honking their horn. if you're going to hit a spot, make it off in the cut or in the shade.
-smoke blunts and bump yay on the way to the spot.
-make sure when you pull into the tow away zone no cars are behind you to see you pull into a restaurant parking lot at 3 in the morning.
-don't carry a backpack you fucking scene kid. keep the cans in your waist or in a plastic shopping bag.
-don't get paint on your hands.
-if you're walking alone, don't start shit with crackheads. if you're squadded, tell the bums to go away before they catch a beating.
-joe heros are equal to cops. know where you're going to run to.
-look the fuck around before you hit anything. people are on their toes at 2 am. and those traffic/freeway cameras aren't there for nothing.

the first time out, go with someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

-Quoted for the fucking truth!

sinkilla1
11-16-2009, 06:57 PM
funny story well my first time was midday so toy i wrote wat the persone i was bombing with wrote ^^ but i got really into it and me and my friends had a crew (shut up dont make fun) and i was always the really paranoid one always like hurry the fuck up cause i was the fastest but in the end i was the one that got everyone caught cause we hit up a truck and we were walking back to where we did it at like 8 in the morning its a fast route to burger king and the guy grabbed us cause we were fliccking and shit we had like 4 markers in each pocket lol when we got caught ha

cesspool
11-16-2009, 07:46 PM
well we were drunk and on meth, and i have a curfew.... ;)

Roboy
11-28-2009, 09:22 PM
im bout to go tagging for the first time any advice? I dnt hav paint, but i got markers (empty molotow, and black one4all ink).

n8galicia
12-01-2009, 10:09 PM
what the fuck are you going to tag with an empty molotow

Atomik
12-01-2009, 10:13 PM
sigged!

skull-e
12-02-2009, 11:27 AM
how is that funny?

he clearly said he had ink

Roboy
12-02-2009, 02:30 PM
what the fuck are you going to tag with an empty molotow

im pretty sure i said i had ink jackass.

CrustOner
12-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Exactly. ha.

^^ and no need to be a tough guy about it.

RedEyes
12-03-2009, 01:01 PM
I always go out wearing my neon orange highway vest and a white hard hat from extreme make over home edition. whos ganna stop me!

Roboy
12-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Exactly. ha.

^^ and no need to be a tough guy about it.

srry bout tht. but back to the subject. any answers to my question? like what are sum real tips?

xSonnyTx
12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
My advice for anyone is just go solo, especially for your first few times out.
Get the hang of doing shit for yourself and not worrying about anyone else to get you 'pumped up' to hit some spot. If you don't want to hit something just go with your gut. If you go out and bitch out of every spot you should probably just stick to sketching in my opinion...

The first couple times out if you're with people you might get balls you don't normally have and do some stupid shit. Solo for me.

EposOne
02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
My tip is Don't go home right away take a detour make sure no ones following you

Primal
05-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Never go straight home. Hell, if at all possible, bomb in other cities. Or atleast areas far away from where you live.

rolling fresh kush
09-28-2011, 05:45 AM
masterbate befor and if

rolling fresh kush
09-28-2011, 05:45 AM
uou loose or foget a glove use a condom

week101
10-12-2011, 09:18 PM
My first time out was my freshmen year in high school and I just hoped on my bike with a can and a marker and just wrote on any and everything that I saw when no one was around. It was at like maybe 3 in the afternoon? Who pays attention to a 15 YO kid on a bike at 3pm lol

I started getting smarter and just ordering hella stickers and doing mad throwies on em and characters and just slapping those all over the place when I walked to school and to the bus among other things.

Don't try to be sneaky just be normal and inconspicuous. I did throwys after almost a year of bombing, take your time don't rush into it. It takes time do develop speed and a unique style.

Ohhh and dont take stickers or anything with your tag on it when you go out bombing with cans. Keep your name away from materials ;D

spher
12-06-2011, 12:57 PM
id say use stickers for ur first time

spiltink
12-06-2011, 03:06 PM
do whatever you feel comfortable doing or else you wont do it

Skadeem
12-10-2011, 04:59 PM
yea im on first page :)

take 2 cans max (1 for tagging and outlines and 1 for fills)

I just realized the issue is that toys tend to waste paint. I remember always being like GOD DAMN IM RUNNING OUT ON THE FIRST ONE SHIT but now I realize that doesn't tend to happen as much anymore.

SiteGraff
03-04-2012, 01:55 PM
for your first time i would say go to a chill spot and take your time, go slow, learn how to use the paint to its fullest extent i guess?

GooberOne
04-25-2012, 02:57 AM
do what ever you feel like doesnt matter if you look like a toy everyone started as one

InnerCityRebel
10-31-2013, 10:13 PM
If it's your first time using paint, find a discrete place where you can try out slowly instead of being in a fucking rush all paranoid and shit. You won't get better like that.

wolfgang2142
10-31-2013, 10:22 PM
go to abandonned buildings, go with a lookout when you actually go bombing and bring 2 cans, get you shit done quick and move on. if you look to young dont go out between 1 and 4 am.

InnerCityRebel
11-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Unless you don't get caught..

triphippy
06-01-2014, 11:08 PM
My first run was solo and it was alright but I was kinda paranoid cuz I got real ambitious and decided to tag this tall ass bridge and I ran out of paint almost all the way done and I was just hangin ther with no paint like well shit.

quick! act casual
06-15-2014, 09:57 PM
I didnt go out for the first time tonight, but if I did it wouldve gone like:
Went to the store, and scouted for spots on the way. Got some ink in case I ran out, I've a homemade mop and it doesnt hold much. Hit all the spots on the way back, just tags because im bad at throwups atm (2new4me)... on the 2nd to last spot, i stopped to get it and after I was done I saw headlights turn on behind me. I got going and noticed they were approaching, so I bolted, and rounded the corner before the car, kept running and pulled my hood up. I was at the end of the road (here you have to cross 4 lanes to get into my neighborhood, but it was late so there wasnt much traffic). The last spot was here, but I had to skip out on it. The car speeds down towards me, by now i've already crossed the 4 lanes. Dude jumps out and tries to take a pic of me but he didnt get anything, too dark and I was covered. got home safe
10/10 will do again