PDA

View Full Version : Practical Jokes

CripWalkingHooligan
08-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Everyone should post some good Practical Joke storys. Stories of jokes you've done to other people, you've seen done to other people, or even had done to you... i'll start off with 2 of mine

1. I was at my dad's house and i wasnt waking up earlier enough for my sister (it was like 1:00 i think) and she wanted to go to the Zoo, but i had to be up and stuff cause i was supposed to go with them. So when she couldnt wake me up, she went and got her PINK FUCKING NAIL POLISH (lmfao) and painted all my toe-nails pink!! i was laughing soooooo hard when i woke up and saw them. I was pissed, dont get me wrong, and i IMMEDIATELY removed it....but i was lauhing cause guess how old my sister was? 8 years old....she is going to be a mischievious MASTER MIND when she is older. Like brother, like sister...lol

2. This one here, is a joke i do to my mom and dad and sis allllll the time. I go and get those little white snap-and-pop firework things you get on 4th of july. (u know, the ones you throw on the ground and they 'pop') and what i do is i lift their toilet seat up a little bit and place the snap-and-pop right underneath the little bar that seperates the actual toilet-rim and the seat. Then i gently set the seat down and then i just sit back and relax and wait for the screams of suprise that are BOUND to happen....you can LITERALLY scare the piss out of people if done correctly! hahahahaha

Well, i think ive started this off well. Its up to you guys to keep this going!
-mE

-=AgA=-TrAnCe
08-09-2005, 04:17 PM
lol

shyone
08-09-2005, 04:17 PM
wot kay said in the other topic you just made.

NEVOS ONE
08-09-2005, 04:26 PM
sweet

NEVOS ONE
08-09-2005, 04:27 PM
sweet

Tails0nE
08-09-2005, 04:31 PM
1 time my homie fell asleep n we were just fuckin wit him n i recorded
this... n my other friend took his belt apart n held it so it looked
like his cock... then he was hovering over him smiling like a muh fucka
n was playing with it in his face n slapped him with it... n when he did
that you heard a big "SLAP!" n he didnt wake up... so then
he did it some more times n his mouth was open n he pretended he
was cumin in his mouth n shit n he didnt know until he woke up n
say him hovering over him... then the next day we antiqued the fuck out
of him... :D

CripWalkingHooligan
08-09-2005, 04:33 PM
i dunno if thats disturbing and GAY....or halarious and brilliant....

-mE

Havoc411
08-09-2005, 04:40 PM
hahaha, i remember this awesome practical joke we played on this kid this one time. haha, we set up a distraction for him to be out of his house one day and we had his whole family in on it (mom, dad, younger brother and sister) and while he was out we had his family all in his room and we sat them down on his bed and shot all of them in their faces and left a not on the coffee table downstairs that there was a surprise waiting for him in his room. oh man, you shoulda seen the look on his face when he saw his family slaughtered on his bed! good times, good times

Tails0nE
08-09-2005, 04:41 PM
if you see the video you'd laugh...

but we did antiwue the shit out of him later on that night...

oh and one day my 2 other homies were sleepin ova n shit n they fell
asleep... so me n my other homie like poured half a bag
of flour on both their faces and one was sleepin with his mouth open
so we poured chocolate syrup in it... then before we antiqued them
we drew all over their faces.. but thats all i really got now..

Jughead
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
whenever my freinds crash at my house after a night of drinking, the first one to fall asleep gets fucked up, we anteak him, that emans throw a handful of flour in his face, not all that clever but fucking hilarious

runci
08-09-2005, 06:18 PM
on my birthday i had like loadsa ppl round.. n one guy whos pretty chubby n likes to eat :lol: fell asleep..

n we had a birthday cake so we got laodsa cake n smeared it all over his face..
n whil he was sleepin he put his hand n it n ate it even tho he was still sleepin..

u had to be there... :D

Live4TheWall
08-09-2005, 06:19 PM
One time my friends little brother (he was 14 at the time) just kept annoying the shit outta us and actually started stealin our weed, so one night while he was sleeping. We went outback and got sticks and shit and leaves and put it around the bottom of this post they have out there. Then we got a gasoline container and put the gas in something else and filled it with water. We went inside and my finger had a lil gas on it so I rubbed it right across his upper lip, then we grabbed him and carried him outback the whole time him freakin out and we tied him to the post and was pouring "gas" around his legs (and since there was gas on his lip everything smelled like gas) and he was freaking out and we told him "Are you gonna stop fuckin with us " and he was basically crying by now and like sobbed a yeah. Then my friend (the lil kids brother) was like "Na fuck you" and dropped a lit match onto the wood and shit at his feet and his brother literally pissed his pants. We got the whole thing on video. After we dropped the match we told him what we did and that if he keeps fuckin with us next time it'll be real.

Tails0nE
08-09-2005, 06:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
lmao

man i gotta see that video....

Havoc411
08-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Havoc411@Aug 9 2005, 04:40 PM
hahaha, i remember this awesome practical joke we played on this kid this one time. haha, we set up a distraction for him to be out of his house one day and we had his whole family in on it (mom, dad, younger brother and sister) and while he was out we had his family all in his room and we sat them down on his bed and shot all of them in their faces and left a not on the coffee table downstairs that there was a surprise waiting for him in his room. oh man, you shoulda seen the look on his face when he saw his family slaughtered on his bed! good times, good times
bump. cause mines better than all of yours

Tails0nE
08-09-2005, 06:37 PM
lmao

wow thats fuckin mean as hell....

but its funny as hell though... lol

jd07
08-09-2005, 07:08 PM
that one with the wood is great. one that i do all the time is put the popper things that you throw at the ground right behind a car tire (you need a shitload)

empty can
08-09-2005, 07:26 PM
The best prank I ever pulled was at a new years party, my best friend got drunk and passed out around 2 a.m. After the passing out, me and my buddies jacked his car up (some .po.s. ricer - honda). Anyway, we jacked it up and put it on tose T-stands that hold the car up when its raised so all 4 tires were off the ground about a half-inch. You could barely tell that it was raised. LMAO, it was to fucking funny, he started messing around with his engine to figure out why his car wasnt moving...but we eventually told him after about an hour of laughter

Jughead
08-09-2005, 07:51 PM
my group has a younger kid that hangs out with we call him freshman(grade 10), kinda fat ahhah but hes cool tho, anyways he got wasted and passed out in my buddies bathroom soo we took permanent markers and drew penisis all over his fat back and wrote grad of 05( cuz we jsut graduated) and then after drawing on his back we drew on his face. shaved off an eyebrow and a chunk of his hair on the back of his head, i like having a freshman freind
one time when he passed out my buddies put a slug just under his nose and above his mouth after he passed out again and when he snored all the juice was going in his nose and in his mouth, ahahahahahahahha
the best thing about having a younger freind is no matter wat u do to him he always wants to be ur freind to look cool lol

Havoc411
08-09-2005, 07:54 PM
um, 9th grade is your freshman year buddy

empty can
08-09-2005, 07:58 PM
word :P

Jughead
08-09-2005, 08:02 PM
thats jsut wat we call him haha it makes him feel bad about himself

Guilt
08-09-2005, 08:05 PM
i did a joke my friend,
i downloaded a annonimus email program and told him that i was the principal of our school, and that i had live proof that he was caught tagging around school and that he was going to get probation and a bunch of other shit, damn it was funny, cause he called me like 10 mins later telling me about it, he was to the point of insanity, but at the end i told him that it was me :blink:

tekkem flop FLA
08-09-2005, 08:26 PM
get water guns, fill them up with cream soda, and go into shopping malls spraying people drive-by style. video-tape it.

change the whole county's school code of conduct forever. that's another, but i won't go into details on that one.

CripWalkingHooligan
08-09-2005, 08:48 PM
wow, the gasoline one was FUCKING HALARIOUS...the only problem is, lol, what if there had been a lil extra gas on the inside walls and the kid had actually gone up into flames? ill tell what that would be....EVEN FUNNIER....

this is my by-far most FAVORITE thing to do when im bored and i got some extra cash on me:

Go buy an Airhorn (they have them at like, autozone and carshops like that i think) and get in a car....then drive down some streets and whenenver u see someone, pull up along side of them reeeeeeal slow then be like "gimmie ur money BITCH!" but before they can answer, blow the airhorn at em and drive off! its fuuuuucking halarious, some people scream other people reach for thier wallets, some just collapse onto the ground like a sack of potatoes!! lol (works best w/ a black guy doing it....lmfao, sorry to all my african american homies out there, but its true...dont EVEN try and deny it....)

give it a whirl, and video tape THAT
-mE

and as for changing your schools student code of conduct, get a HUGE group of guys together and go to school wearing skirts and tank-top shirts and all that kind of stuff. They will get pissed, send u home for class disruption, and next year it will be in the SCOC that you must wear gender-appropriate clothing...trust me, its halarious. and believe it or not, it wont get you called gay or anything! hahahaha, people will think its a BRILIANT idea. Give that a whirl too

Tails0nE
08-09-2005, 09:41 PM
i saw that airhorn shit before... they were driing down the road n
honked it n these guys freaked out n fell to the ground... then they
stopped and asked this one guy and was like "hey come here!
i need to ask u sumthin... hey what do u know about HONK!" and
the guy flipped out n flew abckwards n dropped his phone and broke
it n tripped over the curb n fell on his ass... then they were driving
and honked it and this one guy hopped a fence and started running
and this other guy ran down the block and this one girl fell to
the ground and screamed.... :D

FaMoU$ NaMo$
08-09-2005, 10:14 PM
one time in highschool i was with my friends and went to Jack in the Ass and bought 2 tacos for 99 cents. i went to th shitr, and com back and ate all of one in a few seconds (i was probably high). only o see my friends giggeling and im like what the fuck this shit is SPICY!

they sparyed peppe spray in my tacos. i was so broke i ate the otheone anyways. with lots of water.

ghetttoo hot sauce kids

Tails0nE
08-09-2005, 10:19 PM
i had no idea what the fuck you typed... you missed like
key letters in your words.. but from what i read someone
put pepper spray in your tacos????? am i right?

xENDOx
08-09-2005, 10:54 PM
haha ok so this one is kinda funny if you get the right people
1. get some duct tape/masking tape
2.lay it in a road and the sticky side up
3.wait for a car
4.laugh

i will warn you its not the birghtest idea to do this on busy roads because the driver may slam on the brakes.

we got some college girl screaming at us and saying wtf did you throw at my car :D

GLOKnine
08-10-2005, 12:12 AM
one time my friend was drunk and when he finally made it to his room he passed out... we put 2 coats of fingernail polish on all his nails... drew all over his face with a sharpie.. duck tapped his legs together.. and when he woke up we dumped a cup of vegetable oil in his hair... and then he fell down like face first and he had to hopp to the bathroom... then we heard him like 5 mintues later screaming like a mothafucker cuz of the ducktape and his hair was all nappy for like 3 days.

the funny part was that his mom told us to do it.. hahahahahahahaha

GLOKnine
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
oh yah... another time my friend had some pepper spray... so we went out side and sprayed it all over the door handle.. then we went inside and my friend travis walked out.... then we were like "hey travis come here" then he came inside and we were like "dude you something on your mouth" then he started rubbing his mouth... and like a couple minutes later he was like "what the fuck, my mouth is burning" then he jsut started freaking out and started knocking over shit and sticking his mouth under the water faucit, and he didnt have a clue what happen.. we had to tell him after like 15 minutes

Dr.evil
08-10-2005, 12:21 AM
already a joke thread... i know cause i posted in it like 20 times.

jape-the-nape
08-10-2005, 07:18 AM
get some glad wrap/cling film and while your friends sleeping put it over him passing it to another mate under and over the bed ill his whole boddies all tight against he bed,...then flip it..and llaugh,and dont let him out till the morning,good times,

and this was a recent one i did,after garbage colect day go and pour some metho' in people wheelie bins and torch them and if your lukcy ul see the people hackign at the hardend puddle of plastic with a pik axe

theres also the classic drawing cocks alloe rur friends body wih a h2b marker

at my friends birthday party we hogg tied a kid(ductaped his hand and legs behind his back hen taped im to a skateboard and skooted him up and down the road

thats it for now

hsis
08-10-2005, 09:26 AM
one time many years ago me and my homoboy ***** was like mad illin.. it was winter and we was like hyperactive motherfuckers we climbed up on the little "mountain" it was a gay mountain.. not even called a mountain.. so we made this fuckin huge snowball and rolled to the end of mountain and a car drives under us and we drop the bomb.. and BOOOM the fuckin car crashes.. and the guy runs outa the car and start chasing me and screaming that hes gonna kill me.. and im just laughing!!

CripWalkingHooligan
08-10-2005, 03:24 PM
it be and even funnier story if he had killed you...but i guess then we wouldnt have known about it. and its people like you that make people like me carry a gun around every where i go. lol. keep that in mind next time u try something that stupid (yet funny). lol

-mE

Havoc411
08-10-2005, 04:28 PM
mine is still the best

Tails0nE
08-10-2005, 05:17 PM
one time my homie blew up a car... took a mcdonlads lid and a
mcdonalds cup holder, lit the lid, put it between the seat, and put
the cup holder ontop of it.. next thing we know the seats
in flames... and it was funny cause it blew up n shit.. then
the next day we go n check it out and its fuckin torched.. and the
cars next to it the doors are ann black and the handles are melted
and shit... and some windows blew.... i dunno if thats a prank
but my cuz freaked out n almost pissed his pants...

and havoc yours is the best.... but the gas one was good too....

tekkem flop FLA
08-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by CripWalkingHooligan@Aug 9 2005, 07:48 PM
and as for changing your schools student code of conduct, get a HUGE group of guys together and go to school wearing skirts and tank-top shirts and all that kind of stuff. They will get pissed, send u home for class disruption, and next year it will be in the SCOC that you must wear gender-appropriate clothing...trust me, its halarious. and believe it or not, it wont get you called gay or anything! hahahaha, people will think its a BRILIANT idea. Give that a whirl too

don't worry, i've had enough trouble this year..

but the reason we did, was because we made songs about a bunch of people in the school talking shit about them, cracking on them, basically really obscene shit. then we gave like 100 cd's of it out in school. (it was a full album by the way) the people got really upset and angry about it, told the principal, who told their parents, who tried to sue us for sp* dessimation of character, and distribution of slander. the entire school board got involved, the police got involved, and we were supposed to get sued, and expelled and/or suspended. basically they realized they couldn't do anything because there was nothing in the code of conduct about not being able to do what we did. the school authority made it like we were in SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE too. and now, school
is here and nothing has happened. but, we have two pages in the code of conduct dedicated to us. if you want i'll post it up, but i don't feel like it now cause the image shack takes a long time..
big deal out of nothing, now we're famous

outcome: im a revolutionary and i beat the system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
people waste their whole lives trying to accomplish what we did

afek
05-31-2006, 03:58 PM
this thread is fucking gay

riddleboxxmcl
05-31-2006, 04:15 PM
cripwalk- r u a crip?

Clown705
05-02-2009, 08:22 PM
i got a couple here
1: while someone is sleeping grab a small coffee table and put it over where their head is. grab an airhorn and blast it near their head so they jump up and smash their head on the bottom of the table.
2. take a needle and thread and put it thought the center of one mentos. now place the string over the top of a bottle of coke and screw the top on so when they open the bottle the mentos falls in and makes a huge mess
3.take an industrial metal clamp and clamp it to someones underwear while they are sleeping and attach a metal chain to it and fucking rip it your hardest!
good luck with these, if done right they are fucking hilarious.

sketch_three
05-02-2009, 10:18 PM
switch the breaks on a bike a bet some one 20they cant break completlty in under 10 seconds after going as fast as they can

when they pull the back tires breaks after doing 40....well itll leave a stain

anti-anti-crime
05-02-2009, 10:32 PM
tell her the condom broke

find out later its come true.

har har

Lunchbox
05-02-2009, 11:35 PM
One we used to do back in the day was when one of our buddies was taking a shower, what you do is you get a huge bag of something powdery, most people used flour, but me, I got 72oz of powdered KoolAid.

You take the powder, and when someones in the shower, just open the door, pour over the curtain, and run like a motherfucker

realtalk
05-03-2009, 12:24 AM
ice water in a big pitcher is always a good laugh also

bountyhunter113
05-03-2009, 12:30 AM
pour some methylene blue in someone's drink, and when they piss it will come out blue

sketch_three
05-03-2009, 01:00 PM
smuggle a rapid marmeset into their bed t night

Scheme*119
05-03-2009, 01:10 PM
yo so i did this shit the other day, fucking great. me and a few friends were just cruising about downtown when we see my other friend walking out of a shop. so what we did is, we all jumped out of the car and beat the living shit out of him! like serious, i hit him with a brick so hard he started bleeding from his ears. he's still in the coma LOL.

Clown705
05-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Why wouldn't you just hit them across the head with the table?

funner to see them do it themselves,

take a meat cube or a oxo square and put it in the shower head. when they turn on the shower and wash , the water will reek like meat and they will smell like rotten soup all day. its a classic but it always works.

sketch_three
05-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Or shust staple rancid marmiste flesh to them while they sleep

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK
05-05-2009, 03:19 PM
doin a drive by wit paintballguns on the highest velocity at point blank range wit hats and bandanas on one of your boys with a hoopty and yell out its blood NIKKA!!! then speed off real fast

realtalk
05-05-2009, 05:41 PM
look up "fire in the hole" on youtube...classic

05-06-2009, 08:46 PM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/77740-2/Sandals_glued_prank.gif

PeeInTheShower
05-06-2009, 08:48 PM
^^LOLOLOLOL that's priceless...

a good one is when you pour gasoline on one of your friends, light a strike anywhere match on the ground, and throw it at him! wait til you see their reaction! lol.