PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest Graff Related Story

Pages : [1] 2

Thief
05-25-2004, 07:44 PM
Well, Uh yea. I'm still a bit new to the game so I dont really have to many. except once a cop let me go because I tagged his name and he gave me a five too. Daymn if thats gettin caught I gotta do it more often.

CaliforniaSkan
05-25-2004, 07:49 PM
shit your cops are gay.. over here theyll chase you down then bust your head open with a flashlight. Where are you from?

glue
05-25-2004, 08:06 PM
2 cop let me go cause i was only taggin and on cop called my dad cause i had 5 cans of krylon at a train station....he was off duty the homo

Thief
05-25-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm in michigan bout 2 hours from detroit
PM me if you wanna know more

kamikaze
05-25-2004, 08:25 PM
I wish all cops were like Thiefs story...

shaffer
05-26-2004, 12:18 AM
hahahaha, oh god that's great. I should try that if i ever get arrested again, i mean what else do i have to lose?

boo-yaka
05-26-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by CaliforniaSkan@May 25 2004, 06:49 PM
shit your cops are gay.. over here theyll chase you down then bust your head open with a flashlight. Where are you from?
Heh heh. That made me laugh.

pSYKAOz
05-26-2004, 01:54 AM
female cops are the worst. they think your sexist all the time. no miss fucking officer your just plain fucking pig i dont care male or female your still bacon and i still dont like you!

kamikaze
05-26-2004, 02:18 AM
I dont believe that story tho... unless you did the cop a favor... are your knees a lil sore.. *wink*

SALVO
05-26-2004, 02:38 AM
i seen cars get jacked, drunks fighting, i seen this fool gettin chased down the other street by some ***** wit a knife, i had the police park right under me when i was painting a roof top.
some cops will empty your cans on whatever your wearing then let you go, the port cops kick your ass then let you go, the downtown cops are too lazy to do the paper work.

Dsenter NAV
05-26-2004, 04:21 AM
2 cop let me go cause i was only taggin and on cop called my dad cause i had 5 cans of krylon at a train station....he was off duty the homo
man that must've suked balls... where u from???
my mate once asked an off duy copper if he could buy us grog. the fuken idiot...

SCORE
05-26-2004, 04:36 AM
Your mate????.......u from the Uk??

loki
05-26-2004, 09:45 AM
ok once i was with my friends rollin a blunt behind this store and some dt's saw my friend walking over holding the dutch so they came over to see what was going on i slipped it up my sleeve mad quick got search and got away wiht it then they asked if i had any cans in my bookbag i had like 3 but i said no anyway he patted it down and i know he had to feal the cans but he just gave me back my bookbag and told me to not sit behind the store

ESNED
05-26-2004, 09:57 AM
once some guy gave my friend 10 bucks cause he put his his girlfriends name up for them.

and ya once a girl cop stated me and my friend thieft 1 thieft 2

another story found 6 buckets of thoose big giant buckets of paint i forget how big but bigger then the gallons right... and anyways did some shit on the ground with them then we went away and hit a bus stop wit bombs and saw a paddy comin up so we ran off and chilled in some bushes, then we went cpl blocks away and chilled behind some building then were walking away a paddy comes up to us and asked to talk with us i went up to them and there like so what are ur guys names told them bla bla asked what we had in our bags i opend my bags he saw a shirt and a big towel like napkin and im like clothes and hes like ok (the napkin had paint all over it and under the shirt was 3 cans) then he asked my friend, when he asked to see in my small pockets on my bag and he looked at my friend i just threw my bag on and i guees he forgot. then when walking away they come upto us again and there like so u guys werent taking any paint from the back of trucks or b and e'ing are u and were like no then he let us go lol, its funny cause i beleave it was the same cops that saw us at the bus stop and we ran, they had a fucking dog in the back too good thing they didnt let it loose on us. ya and later on that night actualy morning we saw another paddy and he did a u turn so we booked it. ahh a good night from 12 to 6am

-> DUMB ONE <-
05-26-2004, 01:33 PM
one time i was hitting up this wall and a cop came and he was all like "come here&#33;" and i was all like "no&#33;" and he was all like "k"

THETERRORIST
05-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Hehe i was down at the freights and we were painting shit and this guys says "hey" and fucking runs up to us and hes tall so im like "fuck im never going to outrun this cop, whatever" so he says "what do u write?" and i was like fuck "i don&#39;t" and hes like "i don&#39;t beleive that" so im like "akesone" and hes like "ok get the fuck out of here these are my trains&#33;" and this guy was big an i think he was "cosoe" and hes notorious for beating the fuck out of people that take his trains, with bats and shit so i don&#39;t bring paint down there anymore. lol. hes was like thirty too.

ESNED
05-26-2004, 06:35 PM
haha

theoneandonly
05-27-2004, 12:00 AM
anyone from back in the day remember that cop that was on this board? i think his name was like.... graffkingmskawr or somethin like that?? that dude theif reminds me of him...

SetzOne
05-27-2004, 08:32 AM
cop stories are great...
one time me and my boy spur were downtown, we didnt have any paint or anything, just in the queen alleys and 2 cops on sooped up bikes started booking it down the alley towards us as fast as they could and did a huge skid-out in front of us, they started asking questions like, where you guys from, what are you doing, did you do this grafitti, and we were like no, so then one gets a call, and im like lets get outta here, the cops is like "shut up, i cant hear my walkie-talkie" then hes like theres an emergency down the road, and they sped away on there super bikes, its was hilarious, i need one of those bikes, there sick&#33;

Wombat
05-27-2004, 02:19 PM
Bout 2 years ago when i was 13, my friend and I were writin&#39; in a chill spot in a park when a jogger out of nowhere comes up and tackles my friend, then his jogging partner tackles me. They took us to the parks department building, we were small, in middle school, and scared so we went along with it. when we got to the building my friend started screaming "help, help these dudes are trying to beat us up&#33;". I went with it and started screaming. Parks department people came out and rushed the joggers and took them to the ground, and we ran off. Good times. :lol:

panic
05-27-2004, 07:21 PM
now that, was a good story&#33;
a+ for effort&#33;

ballo˘ks
05-27-2004, 07:29 PM
wombat&#39;s story is tha best

DemonTorn
06-05-2004, 08:37 PM
about a month ago, me, my brother, and 2 friends were down at the local skatepark so my friend could drop a bomb on the half pipe. after he got done we were on our wayout, and this car pulled in. we started sweating it, but it was just a civililian. so we go and drop off one of the kids who was with us, and we went back to check how it looked after it dried, and the same car was still sitting in the lot. We pulled out the flashlights and went and looked at the piece, then as we were rolling out, we shined in the windows of the car, and all we saw was bright white eyes and teeth staring back at us and motion up and down between him and the steering wheel. So we drove off quick and missed the driveway, wound up driving about 15 feet on the grass, then popped a curb to get back
on the road. It was hillarious.

Thief
06-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by theoneandonly@May 26 2004, 11:00 PM
anyone from back in the day remember that cop that was on this board? i think his name was like.... graffkingmskawr or somethin like that?? that dude theif reminds me of him...
Lol/ You thinkin I&#39;ma pig? Think what you want, I guess.

bbbbbbbbbbbbb
06-06-2004, 10:55 AM
I remember graffking. No doubt he was a real cop. But I&#39;m sure there are no cops that are registered posting right now...atleast I hope so. If so, fuck off. But I&#39;m sure that this forum is clean for now...

/*BlItZ*\
06-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by &#045;> DUMB ONE <&#045;@May 26 2004, 12:33 PM
one time i was hitting up this wall and a cop came and he was all like "come here&#33;" and i was all like "no&#33;" and he was all like "k"
HAHA&#33; omg,no way&#33;

Thief
06-07-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by /*BlItZ*&#092;+Jun 7 2004, 08:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (/*BlItZ*&#092; @ Jun 7 2004, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;> DUMB ONE <&#045;@May 26 2004, 12:33 PM
HAHA&#33; omg,no way&#33; [/b][/quote]
Haha, oh my God, no way you have an IQ over 30

4CE(FORCE)
06-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze@May 26 2004, 01:18 AM
I dont believe that story tho... unless you did the cop a favor... are your knees a lil sore.. *wink*
LOL&#33;&#33; :lol: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

popoloco
06-09-2004, 05:12 PM
the law is starting 2 easy up on all graffers i just advise u 2 still be carful
i once saw these 2 kids graffing on some city wall and i didn&#39;t care but the fat partner i used 2 have was like come here u dumb kids and then he went 2 arest them and i told him no and then he hit them with a ****** beater so then i had 2 punch him and he transfered. im a cop but i graff 2 but i started not 2 long ago when i bcame a cop i saw some kids doing it and they showed me a few things so now u can say im a crooked cops and dont worry about the stuff u say i am counted as one of u

Tony
06-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by THETERRORIST@May 26 2004, 03:10 PM
Hehe i was down at the freights and we were painting shit and this guys says "hey" and fucking runs up to us and hes tall so im like "fuck im never going to outrun this cop, whatever" so he says "what do u write?" and i was like fuck "i don&#39;t" and hes like "i don&#39;t beleive that" so im like "akesone" and hes like "ok get the fuck out of here these are my trains&#33;" and this guy was big an i think he was "cosoe" and hes notorious for beating the fuck out of people that take his trains, with bats and shit so i don&#39;t bring paint down there anymore. lol. hes was like thirty too.
i hope you meet cosoe.

torso
08-07-2004, 04:11 PM
once me and this other writer i met, were at this rave, and decided to leave until my friend was going to dj then come back, so we go out to bomb, and this guy is blown beyond belief, he just did like 4 lines in the bathroom, so we are walking down the street at like 1 or 2 am, we&#39;ve got out pens out, both look weird as fuck, hes a raver so hes got all these bright colored clothes on, im toned down, olive drab army jacket and black jeans, but i got all these chains and power cords and metal all over my clothes, so im fucking loud when i walk. I start to tell this guy man you should go back, cause he keeps wanting to hit all these spots with people standing right there, like 2 feet away. im like man i know your wayyyy to coked up to be out and shit, he says no im not, i still got half this bag left, and he f.ucking pulls it out, and hes a raver kid so you know its got to be in this like glow in the dark plastic bag, right then a cop car pulls up and stops right next to us, we fucking freaked, trying to act cool, we just kinda walk off, he puts the yeo away, the cops follow us real slow in their car for about a block, then just drive off. it was very strange i thought we were gonna get at least patted down for weapons (i had an illegal blade concealed) or the cops were gonna come out of their car, but they didnt.

drop
08-07-2004, 04:35 PM
is guy accused me of spraypainting a fence across where my friends house when i slept over. even tho i did it i wasnt gonna tell dat faggot guy even tho he threatened to call the police on me

base/digital
08-08-2004, 12:40 AM
fuck that...cops here would beat u down bloody for tagging...there koo koo for coco puffs about thats shit over here man.

[QUOTE]from THE canuck

hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy
08-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Me and Two of my friends were busy at work doin&#39; up a power box by some new townhomes being built. Me and Cir were both done, and Fin was just finishing up. Some security gaurd punk comes walking up behind us... Fin doesnt notice..Cir starts sayin...jo...Jo..Jo&#33;...KYLE&#33; and Fin looks at us and in the loudest voice possible goes... YO, WUTSUP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;...
Then he saw the gaurd...We just started walking away and this Gaurd says "Stop"...WE BOLT&#33;&#33; Then we hear the dumbass gaurd who thinks hes a cop go "STOP, PO-LICE&#33;" (in the most gangster voice I&#39;ve ever heard)... We got away...He chased Fin through a field in his truck but he got away tooo... Ahahaha

Kayone707
09-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by popoloco@Jun 9 2004, 02:12 PM
i once saw these 2 kids graffing on some city wall and i didn&#39;t care but the fat partner i used 2 have was like come here u dumb kids and then he went 2 arest them and i told him no and then he hit them with a ****** beater so then i had 2 punch him and he transfered. im a cop but i graff 2 but i started not 2 long ago when i bcame a cop i saw some kids doing it and they showed me a few things so now u can say im a crooked cops and dont worry about the stuff u say i am counted as one of u
looks like wo do have ah cop here...haha :ph34r:

CaSoNe
09-23-2004, 09:00 PM
are u fuking kidding me hahahaha FUCK THE FUZZ

crazee
09-25-2004, 07:45 AM
Bout 2 years ago when i was 13, my friend and I were writin&#39; in a chill spot in a park when a jogger out of nowhere comes up and tackles my friend, then his jogging partner tackles me. They took us to the parks department building, we were small, in middle school, and scared so we went along with it. when we got to the building my friend started screaming "help, help these dudes are trying to beat us up&#33;". I went with it and started screaming. Parks department people came out and rushed the joggers and took them to the ground, and we ran off. Good times.

that hapend to me kinda but i jsut whipped out my nife and was bout to fuking peirce the cunt and he was just like chill man sorry and walked off

cuttingxedge
10-04-2004, 01:29 PM
so im out middle of the day just posting stickers and tagging for the pure fun of it with my friend who doesent write were going to his house soo werw walking up this hill theres a sweet mailbox and i post a sticker on it this biker comes right beside me rips it off and screams bout the police coming and how he hates us graffiti vandals...he bikes up to more blocks turns into a house i walk beside the house see a flashy nice car i walk right up and fucking rape it with my otr hard to buff and just walk off until i hear screaming then i just booked it to my friends house it was pretty funny&#33;
but i wouldn&#39;t wanna run it to that dude again so i try to steer clear of his house

fuking neighboorhood watch

CaSoNe
10-04-2004, 03:12 PM
u tagged somebodys nice car? ur a fuking retard

cuttingxedge
10-04-2004, 03:34 PM
sorry let me rephrase that not somebody the dude that was yelling at me

and i think he fully deserved it for yelling at me for about half n hour

CaSoNe
10-04-2004, 03:37 PM
so u just stood there for half an hour nd let a guy yell at u? sounds liek bullshit to me

cuttingxedge
10-04-2004, 03:58 PM
Ya y not? he was just whining to me about the money damages and everything he seemed pretty pissed and i didn&#39;t wana just book it incase he tried to chase me or something like that right after he biked away i saw him turn into his house go inside i tagged his car walked away heard him yelling and booked it

if it doesent sound beleavable then dont beleave me man simple as that...

CaSoNe
10-04-2004, 04:02 PM
if i guy started yelling at me theres no way id stand there for 30 mins while he yelled at me id walk away

SeZr OnE
10-09-2004, 11:05 PM
alota neighbour watches these days.. cant even mail sumthing without watchin

hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy
10-10-2004, 02:19 AM
yeah imail things all the time. and by mail i mean tag, and by tag i mean make sweet sweet love to. and by things i mean people. and by make sweet sweet love to I mean rape. touche salesmean&#33;

^ AsTro ^
10-10-2004, 02:48 AM
yawn, on a friday some time after midnight sitting at home playing games and piggen out with some homies... we havent used the spray can we got in the afternoon, so we went our school and fuken tagged the whole place up.. the end

shyone
10-10-2004, 10:26 AM
crap story.

sika_2002
10-10-2004, 02:00 PM
i agree

M3KA SITY
10-10-2004, 06:13 PM
this morning at like 5 i went to throw at a building with a backpack full of paint and i start to throw and this biker comes up and at first i was like uhhh what the hell do i do cause he dosent say anything then i looked at him weird and he says im not gunna do anything its cool lets see what ya got and he just sat down and watched better then the last experience when the guy chased me for eveeeeeerrrrr like 5 blocks

dez1
10-11-2004, 06:57 PM
well this 1 time at band camp i tagged a bench and got chased by the head trumpet blower&#33;

HARDCORE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes:

SOME SERRIOUS SHITSPINS IN HERE

aCId II nz
10-11-2004, 07:17 PM
1 time my boy he grabbed my marker off me but that was cool and he hit up this garage that belongs to a big ass copany and i kept walking but not being a pussy he fin and we were walking dwon this hill were all this graf is and this dude who worked at that place came down ina car started to chase us and was doin like 360s in the middle of the road.and he caugght up wit us and was lik ouy u, u be tagging 123 on that fence and i was like fuk up and some homo tried to do po-po moves on myboy he fuk up and craked his jaw and pushed tha dude next to me we gapped it like mother fukas and then these 2 hotass bithches helped hide and we got head from them.......im not a good story teller but still....graff,head and blunt is a gooood fukin day
amen to that&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

M3KA SITY
10-11-2004, 08:49 PM
oh ok yeah

aCId II nz
10-11-2004, 09:34 PM
wat tha hell is that supossed to mean&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
peace

mike1313
10-11-2004, 09:54 PM
i think he means that he dont beleive that shit

LA2stockholm
10-11-2004, 09:55 PM
yawn...yawn..

jesmond
10-11-2004, 10:00 PM
honest 2 god my boy just went back 2 russia id give u his e mail but he dundt lev me nuttin

snore
05-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by 4CE(FORCE)+Jun 8 2004, 10:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4CE(FORCE) @ Jun 8 2004, 10:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kamikaze@May 26 2004, 01:18 AM
LOL&#33;&#33; :lol: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< [/b][/quote]
haha good stuff :lol:

Mute1
05-04-2005, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by popoloco@Jun 9 2004, 04:12 PM
Lol...You are most definitly NOT a cop.

rent519
05-04-2005, 01:01 PM
dont worry popo we all believe you

derrick2000foru
05-24-2005, 02:21 PM
we had jus finished a piece and threw our cans out...were walkin with helium ballons talkin like mickey mouse, when 9 cops roll up. I keep holding onto the balloon so they couldnt say i put something on it and let it fly away (Which would have been a raw ass idea), but yeah, talkin to the cop like mickey was hilarious.

SouthSide514
05-24-2005, 05:22 PM
once my friend and his bro were graffing up this abandoned building.. and his bro was like "cops are here.." all calm. and my friend didnt beleive him so he kept graffing.. and when he saw the cops he just waited for them to come he didnt even run

pussy..

MitNGEK
05-25-2005, 12:24 AM
soem of these stories suck

shone
05-30-2005, 10:16 PM
i was htiting up this building and this dude just comes up and goes u stupid fucking graffitier im gonna kick ur ass
im like fuck off lemme finish and he punchs me in the face
so i take my can and smash that mother fuckrs face and finish my throw

element503
05-31-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by pSYKAOz@May 25 2004, 09:54 PM
female cops are the worst. they think your sexist all the time. no miss fucking officer your just plain fucking pig i dont care male or female your still bacon and i still dont like you&#33;
oh my god&#33; you are so right&#33; the cop called me a bitch and called my mom a bitch becuz she took me home and my mom didnt even say anything nor did i "...you have a little bitch of a son, you should be ashamed of your self bitch..." the last one was tended to my mom.

LavakingX
05-31-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by popoloco@Jun 9 2004, 04:12 PM
You won&#39;t get to far here saying stuff like ****** beater.

Most people here are black

The Red Owl
05-31-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by M0De7@Jun 6 2004, 09:55 AM
I remember graffking. No doubt he was a real cop. But I&#39;m sure there are no cops that are registered posting right now...atleast I hope so. If so, fuck off. But I&#39;m sure that this forum is clean for now...
You sir, are an idiot.

joker00
05-31-2005, 06:14 PM
^i second that there was no better way 2 put that (that i can think of at this point in time)

i got a werid story we r goin throw this ladies yard cuz we r goin home after a good time of taggin shit up so this truck is drivin down we r like shit cops so 4 some reason i sat in the middle of the yard thinkin im a rock they wont c me (im really smart) so it slams on the breaks so im like fuck my friends hop in the woods next 2 it and i try 2 run this bitch gets out the car and SCREAMS FREEZE THIS IS THE POLICE FREEZE i still kept runnin then the parnter in the car corners me and then she goes wut where u doin and im like uhhhhh playin ding dong ditch? shes like ok and then shes like were r ur friends im like lady i dont know and she like ok were do u live im like that way anad i point in a random deriection. so shes like ur free 2 go so i walk a lil bite she drives off and waits like 2 mins and drives back and follows me hlaf 2 my fuckin house and then i start askin fuckin random ? like when did u start so they drove off and i went home met up wit my boys and went 2 sleep

dont u love happy endings?

joker00
05-31-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by shone@May 30 2005, 09:16 PM
i was htiting up this building and this dude just comes up and goes u stupid fucking graffitier im gonna kick ur ass
im like fuck off lemme finish and he punchs me in the face
so i take my can and smash that mother fuckrs face and finish my throw
yeahh go my friend was taggin a dumspter (wasnt there) and some drunken hoe walks up and she like speakin some serious giberish and she hits him so he smashes the can over her head and she falls down i was laughin so hard when i heard this (the hoe was mad ugly i hurd)

joker00
05-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by derrick2000foru@May 24 2005, 01:21 PM
we had jus finished a piece and threw our cans out...were walkin with helium ballons talkin like mickey mouse, when 9 cops roll up. I keep holding onto the balloon so they couldnt say i put something on it and let it fly away (Which would have been a raw ass idea), but yeah, talkin to the cop like mickey was hilarious.
hahahah lmao i wish i was there 2 see that now thats a story hahahaa

(sry i keep postin in here)
ok so we are walkin on a road and i wanna tag a sign they r to lazy so they keep walkin and then at the end of this road it splits (both end up in the same spot) adn there is a long way and short way my friends discided 2 go the long way and i thought they took the short way well im walkin adn some guys runs up 2 me and goes did u &#33;MAKE GRAFFITI&#33;* (yea i did wit a magic wound&#33;) on my fence im like no way wud any1 do that (i did it hahaha) so hes like i know you did it im like buddy i dont live around here and hes like thats it u little punkn im callin the cops so i ran 2 the kids house were the road ends and i found my 2 idoit friends and we went 2 sleep the next morin the cops are drivin all aroudn the road looks like they show up on time

joker00
06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
i have alot more but im not gonna type them

SpLiTbomber
06-03-2005, 12:16 PM
i was bombing naked in the winter, and was using my massivly large penis as a paintbrush... so there i was, when i ran out of white paint, so i started beating the meat. So i filled in my tag , and i got my blue paint to add detail. Then i looked down ( cuz i was on a rooftop) and saw a hooker, and looked down her shirt. So then i popped a huge ass boner, knocking the can i had in my hand out, it went flying, sumhow in mid air it hit the wall and the tip got stuck pushed in, so this can was flying evrywhere spraying, and since i have a very large cock, it was hard to miss and got covered in paint. It was very cold out, and almost immediatly started freezing. in 5 minutes i had a icicle and 2 snowballs. I turned around to climp down the stiarwell when my "icicle" hit the handrail and shattered into a thousand tiny peices. the next week the doctors gave me a new penis, exept it was bionic, and i ws really happy, cuz that thing was like a 3rd hand, and could make really good martinis...

THE END

joker00
06-03-2005, 10:43 PM
^make sure u take it off if u can b4 u go swimmin my friend had 1 like that and 4got and then he payed the price

joker00
06-05-2005, 07:40 PM
split love ur sig

spare
06-06-2005, 07:49 PM
another writer i know told me about this nice chill spot. so i go over to there and start workin on this nice piece. suddenly out of no where i see fucking patrol car lights within two minutes. i booked, got away, but i dont think ill be there anymore. pretty shitty story but its the only run in with the fuzz ive had. and no, im not a toy i have been out and about. ;)

ARESOLIC
06-06-2005, 11:46 PM
You guys freak when a cops online, i bet like half of the people on this site are cops or posers.But could a cop actually get you in trouble if you talk about shit liek this online. i dont see how its possible but w/e.

spare
06-07-2005, 04:09 PM
they could by finding out some info on me by my IP address. but only if they had a warrent, other wise they would be breaking the internet privacy act. plus i dont think theyre gonna get a warrent. just cuz you post stories on a graffiti site?

->toNE*
06-08-2005, 09:15 PM
me an 2 of my boys just finisd off some 40dz an we were in an ally.so we were just destoryin this dumpster.i had my ******** montana an 30mm otr red.my boy had a mop an an airsol bombing sliver.my other boy had a mop too.the next day i walkd by just laughing notice there was a note writing on it saying "if i catch u little punks spraypainting on my garbage can agine am gonna stick the spray paint in your ass an beat u up goofs"an just becuse of that i made a stencil saying evokes says fuck you..just for laughs..i coulda writing it in marker but i was high an bord do the math..

ARESOLIC
06-09-2005, 09:35 PM
one time my friend was bared up n tagged a white wall with white paint n he thoghut it was black or somethingi duno n the next day we went to see it n you could barley see it n it wasnt buffed he looked like such a toy

ARESOLIC
06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
shit this ones for the books once i was super i mean really really high n i was leaning over a roof top (low one) n i was finising the last letter of my tagg (not a bomb) n i fell n dont ask me how but i fell off n some how the can kept on spraying n you could see a long line down the wall. dont ask me how but it happened

soek
07-28-2005, 02:06 PM
one time i was tagging this fucking like gay ass ditch and like a cool lookin kid came over to my house and we fucked like all day long....lol it was awesome&#33;&#33;@&#33;&#036;#&#33;#NEdkasndk

tekkem flop FLA
07-28-2005, 04:07 PM
i&#39;m guessing your a homosexual

Craze
07-28-2005, 04:15 PM
so this one time i was at this one place next door to that store where the bridge is and i had this stuff i wanted to use and it was kinda hard to understand but some guy said something and i think it was like hey kid what are you doint by that thing its not good for you to see stuff like that in this kind of neighborhood and i was like whatever guy get bak in that thing and go over there and just leave that stuff you have on the road over there k. the end

hsis
08-11-2005, 10:08 AM
wow i saw like this beutiful woman you know walking down the streeet and of course i wanted to impresse her so i take out my can and start wawe&#39;in you know and say wassup baby where are you going,and shes all quiet so i ran up to this big ass wall right by and make a throw up just to impress that whore.. and she startin to run towards me and at that point i realized she was a pig..

aerosolhaze
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
me and my friend were bombing this big cement thing at an old airforce base and out of the blue like fuckin 10 joggers just run by and see us and were like OH SHIT and make a break for it with like 10 joggers chasing us. it was pretty fuckin funny.

st0n3dcr4k4
08-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by pSYKAOz@May 26 2004, 12:54 AM
female cops are the worst. they think your sexist all the time. no miss fucking officer your just plain fucking pig i dont care male or female your still bacon and i still dont like you&#33;
true dat

OveRDoSeD
08-13-2005, 06:56 PM
My grandma has a GameCube.

all city
08-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Last year I met these 2 lesbian nuns right? So we meet up and go out to dinner, just the 3 of us. It was just a friendly relationship, next thing I know we&#39;re back at the church and the one is going down on the other. Right about now I&#39;m freakin&#39; out. Next thing I know I&#39;m in the middle of a religious 3-way with 2 hot ass nuns. This affair goes on for a few weeks, then I was told that both not one but both of them want to have my child. So I get em&#39; both pregnant, bitchslap both of them, and go taggin&#39;.

Nopi
08-13-2005, 08:14 PM
DUUUUUUDDE that was my moms&#33;

OveRDoSeD
08-14-2005, 06:36 AM
and then......

and then......

and then......

and then......

and then......

and then......

and then......

and then......

and then......

and then......

M A G
10-31-2005, 02:26 AM
alright so i was bombing this little dinky truck at like 11 at night or whatever and the store owner guy runs out(the guy who owns all the trucks) what the fuck are you doing?? and i was like i dont know what the fuck are you doing? and hes like you know what smartass im calling the cops and i was like alright then im calling the cops and he gets out his phone so i make my fingers like a phone(hopfully you know what i mean) and like i go hello cops? theres an asshole trying to stop me from doing graffiti on his big nice truck and i pretend t hang up.
and he goes alright come with me and i just say fuck you and start fucking BOLTing the fuck outta there and hide in a garbage can for about 30 mins until they leave.
B)

mplsghost
10-31-2005, 02:56 AM
this got retarded fast

Cccp.aeroC
10-31-2005, 03:25 AM
yo i am going to do that shit next time the situation arises...

last night i was walking home piss drunk from a halloween dance with 2 cans of whites and a dark red just putting shit up wherever i stumbled too.. so i saw these 3 huge concrete walls that are on the side of this one street and i painted at least 30 nofills on them one after another.. 15min straight with not one car coming by, then im just coming to the end of the 3rd wall and running out of paint, and i see some headlights up and coming around the corner, so slide my can up my sleeve and put my hands in my pockets to block the other 2.. then this car comes around and it turns out to be one of those big bad police trucks that are ever so intimadating. so i just stopped, stared right in the window at them as they creeped by me, and then just started walking when they stopped... guess they didnt bother because then i put the paint behind a car and walked home with no hassle,.. then had some juice and fell asleep... i had other run ins earlier in the night but nothing really exciting kindalikethisone came of them.. i just wanted to participate.. <_<

M A G
11-08-2005, 09:52 PM
i was actually joking about the one i posted before..that never happend.

just thought it would spice it up.
:)

stigma 2k6
11-10-2005, 03:25 PM
me an my boy zone were out paintin and shit hit up a few walls and shit we go back to my dads house drop of the cans get a drink and shit and about 2 hours latta we go back out to check out our shit but when we got bac we saw a po po on a bike lookin at a bunch of graff and shit he askes a bunch of qustins and shit any way as we start walkin away we see on this porkers bike his flash light and he was turned around we just racked and left it was mad funny cuz i was stone an shit :lol:

stigma 2k6
11-10-2005, 03:37 PM
SpArE?

Klaz
11-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by SpLiTbomber@Jun 3 2005, 11:16 AM
i was bombing naked in the winter, and was using my massivly large penis as a paintbrush... so there i was, when i ran out of white paint, so i started beating the meat. So i filled in my tag , and i got my blue paint to add detail. Then i looked down ( cuz i was on a rooftop) and saw a hooker, and looked down her shirt. So then i popped a huge ass boner, knocking the can i had in my hand out, it went flying, sumhow in mid air it hit the wall and the tip got stuck pushed in, so this can was flying evrywhere spraying, and since i have a very large cock, it was hard to miss and got covered in paint. It was very cold out, and almost immediatly started freezing. in 5 minutes i had a icicle and 2 snowballs. I turned around to climp down the stiarwell when my "icicle" hit the handrail and shattered into a thousand tiny peices. the next week the doctors gave me a new penis, exept it was bionic, and i ws really happy, cuz that thing was like a 3rd hand, and could make really good martinis...

THE END
lol classic

Gara
11-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Klaz+Nov 10 2005, 06:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz @ Nov 10 2005, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SpLiTbomber@Jun 3 2005, 11:16 AM

THE END
lol classic [/b][/quote]
hahaha best graff story ever

AMAZ tbscrew
11-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by stigma 2k6@Nov 10 2005, 03:25 PM
me an my boy zone were out paintin and shit hit up a few walls and shit we go back to my dads house drop of the cans get a drink and shit and about 2 hours latta we go back out to check out our shit but when we got bac we saw a po po on a bike lookin at a bunch of graff and shit he askes a bunch of qustins and shit any way as we start walkin away we see on this porkers bike his flash light and he was turned around we just racked and left it was mad funny cuz i was stone an shit :lol:
can u say shit a few more times? seriously&#33;

ADTH
12-23-2005, 06:23 PM
I saw two dog feet frozen to the tracks&#33;

magic nyc
12-24-2005, 03:05 AM
In 7th grade when I couldnt get a hold of spray paint I notice the janitor had a can or White Krylon in his cleaning cart at school so I Waited for him afterschool and stood in this bullshit homework help thing then while he went inside a classroom to clean the garbage can I stole that shit.

magic nyc
12-24-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by ADTH@Dec 23 2005, 06:23 PM
I saw a dead dog on the tracks too and it was painted from other taggers like on the body...It was nasty&#33;

_Sic_
12-24-2005, 06:31 PM
today I went to this school and there was no one there, I hoped this small ass fence trying not to scuff my forces, it was quiet as shit. I approached this fairly smooth wall, I quickly took my kiwi mop and proceded to draw my monkey, then I heard this crash sound like someone dropping dishes. So I hauled ass and hopped this fence with barb wire and it almost ripped my new jacket, so I walked a couple of blocks till I came to this freeway under pass thing, I saw other handstyles so I did a quick tag. I walked away trying to keep my kool but then some mindless shit hobo screamed at me, I nearly pissed my pants there, I don&#39;t know what he said because I started running, after 5 sec I noticed he wasn&#39;t following me, then the I saw the bus coming and I got on and went home. Can&#39;t wait till I get my otr markers

casino
12-24-2005, 10:25 PM
while a was bombing a piece i turned around and saw a popo i was so freaked out i just got out a knife and stabed him..
i got caught and i&#39;m in jial right now, how can i be typing this in prison, good answer my friend stuck in this laptop where i hide it in my ass so everytime i&#39;m alone in my cell i pull it out and go to BS yaaaa&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

ADTH
12-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by magic nyc+Dec 24 2005, 03:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (magic nyc @ Dec 24 2005, 03:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ADTH@Dec 23 2005, 06:23 PM
I saw a dead dog on the tracks too and it was painted from other taggers like on the body...It was nasty&#33; [/b][/quote]
Awwwww thats sad aminals are people too. when i saw those dog feet my day was ruined :(

AoAssis
12-25-2005, 01:53 PM
i could careless if they dog was frozen, but writin on it is wrong :(

HydE
12-25-2005, 08:57 PM
word

Frost
12-26-2005, 01:42 AM
I don&#39;t have like any stories at all...

but i was taggin all the windows at my old school and then while i was taggin one of the windows the windows right next to me opens and this guy (i think it was the janitor) starts yelling, so i was like fuck off bitch. He tried jumping out of the window but he was like, fuckin&#39; kids, stop graffiting on my school, and i finished my tags and walked away like a gangsta. Then later that night when i went to my house to decide to do some nofills cause i only had like 2 cans or something, and this cop was just parked at this church with his search light on, so i dropped the cans behind this car and right after i put them down he shines the light on me and starts yelling, so i just kept walking and then he started driving towards me. so he pulled up next to me and i just said hello officer and he was like, what are you doing at this time of night, and i said i was out for a walk and he bought it, but he asked if i had seen any graffittiers cause i guess that janitor called the cops after i left.

well, yeah...

kirbstomp
12-26-2005, 02:07 AM
before i got into writing, some nazi fuckers sprayed swastikas and WP&#39;s(white power) and shit all over my neighbourhood, so me and a couple friends grabbed some paint to go paint over it.

the first couple ones we found went off without a hitch, but i guess we werent out late enough, because this woman saw us covering a bunch of more well lit ones and called the cops. we were long gone by the time they got there, but they started patrolling the block, and on my home home, they stoppe dme and a friend. this woman started harassing us, asking us if we were spray paitning anything, and we said no, but we noticed some nazi shit, and asked if they were looking for those assholes. she said no, the people she was looking for were covering over it(obvious bullshit, since it was different from her original story, she wa sjust fishign based on all the anti-nazi patches an dstuff on my clothes), and asked if she could search our bags. well, my bag was FULL of paint, so i said no, and she kept bugging me about it, until finally she gave up and let us go. she didnt get right back into her car, though, and it was a quiet street, and i dont think i&#39;ve ever walked so carefully in my life. i woulda been fucked if she&#39;d heard the cans.

the city had good enough sense to buff the stuff on the elementary school, but most of the other stuff is still there.

Frost
12-26-2005, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by kirbstomp@Dec 26 2005, 02:07 AM
before i got into writing, some nazi fuckers sprayed swastikas and WP&#39;s(white power) and shit all over my neighbourhood, so me and a couple friends grabbed some paint to go paint over it.

the first couple ones we found went off without a hitch, but i guess we werent out late enough, because this woman saw us covering a bunch of more well lit ones and called the cops. we were long gone by the time they got there, but they started patrolling the block, and on my home home, they stoppe dme and a friend. this woman started harassing us, asking us if we were spray paitning anything, and we said no, but we noticed some nazi shit, and asked if they were looking for those assholes. she said no, the people she was looking for were covering over it(obvious bullshit, since it was different from her original story, she wa sjust fishign based on all the anti-nazi patches an dstuff on my clothes), and asked if she could search our bags. well, my bag was FULL of paint, so i said no, and she kept bugging me about it, until finally she gave up and let us go. she didnt get right back into her car, though, and it was a quiet street, and i dont think i&#39;ve ever walked so carefully in my life. i woulda been fucked if she&#39;d heard the cans.

the city had good enough sense to buff the stuff on the elementary school, but most of the other stuff is still there.
yeah, I hate when that kinda shit happens, i had these cans once and I was trying to walk out of a store, some old ass bitch was all suspicious cause my friend was a dumbass and was like, "LET"S GO DUDE" cause we had to wait for someone to come in, and right as we come in the guy is just staring at us, and then I heard the balls klink. I fuckin looked at him and he was staring out the window, so I ran into this apartment complex with my friend and he started throwing all of his shit everywhere like a dumbass, he just chucked his paint prety much in plain view, and then he took all of his markers and just threw them in a bush, i put my paint in a mail can (not a trash can it&#39;s for like envelopes and shit) and it was right next to a pool and then i just kept my markers, cause i could outrun the dude with my markers, well about 10 minutes of walking i didn&#39;t really give a fuck about my paint or anything anymore, but my friend was like, I need those markers and shit, so we had to go back, fortunately all my shit was still there and i got it without a hassle. So, I had all my shit, and he had some markers, (he was a dumb ass.) so he goes to try and get his paint, but there was this van that was parked like right next to it, and there were these guys in it, i told him i doubt they were gonna do anything but he was a pussy and wanted to wait, so i said whatever, i went around the complex taggin some signs and just messin around. I go back, and the mother fucker is still waiting there for the dudes to leave, i just told him to grab the shit or i was gonna go. so he went up and grabbed it, and they didn&#39;t do shit. pussy, i swear.
but yeah, people need to mind their own fuckin business and stop trying to be heroes and save the peoples paint by trying to run after some god damn kids. because it didn&#39;t work that time, and i&#39;m sure for that guy, it never worked.

This other time, (i swear this is a short one) i was in this ghetto ditch just paintin&#39;. Then I ran out of paint, and it was sort of in the daytime by that school in the first story that i posted. so i threw the can, and looked in the streets, i didn&#39;t see a soul. So I started taggin the beware of dog signs and dumpsters and shit that were in the alley and then I was on these steps and this old guy and old woman start walkin towards me, and he was yellin something i never found out what he was yelling. well i started running down the alley and i run into these two gangstas, and they were just smokin weed or ciggs or something. so i just said, fuckin old people chasin me, they just laughed and said cool what did you do. And then they started getting closer and i was like, well i gotta go. I found a side alley that led to a neighborhood and then i ran across the street to the next alley right across from it and then walked to the right so that they wouldn&#39;t really find me cause i was getting a little tired. well, i lost them and just started taggin the dumpsters and signs and shit in that alley and then just walked home.

I Hate Old People.

gnarlatron3030
01-01-2006, 02:20 AM
this one time, my cousin and I are out painting like for an hour or two, and then we go back home to get my uncle. (going to the gas station for snacks) and we&#39;re walking by this car dealership and I just tag this garbage can (my uncle knows I write, he just doesn&#39;t care :rolleyes: ). we keep walking like for 15 seconds, and I&#39;m like "hey mike, (my uncle) lets get some of these balloons off of the cars and tie them to our dogs (which we were walking at the time). so I just take an exacto knife, and get like 3 or 4 or them, tie them to our dogs and my my cousin inhaled one. Mine had popped, so I run back to get another one. As I&#39;m cutting it off, a police car rolls up and two guys get out and are like "freeze&#33;" (I&#39;m with my uncle, I&#39;m not about to run. beside we had our dogs with us) "that&#39;s not your balloon, is it kid?" I was like "no, I&#39;ll put it back, very sorry sir" all of a sudden I hear a *pop* a bark and a garbage can closing. Turns out my cousins popped one of the dogs&#39;, and stuffed another in a garbage can. The policeman that was interrogating me&#39;s partner (if that makes sense) walks over to them and starts talking to my cousin (who still had his helium voice). all the while, my uncle is trying to sneak away and run leaving us there. The partner stops him, gets his name/age and all that good shit to make sure he&#39;s not a felon, or he&#39;s kidnapped us or anything... then our dogs run away and we had to run after them (they were scared or something) but the policemen made us stay.

Apparently they got a call about some teenagers vandalizing shit and were out looking for them [us].

Since we were with my uncle, they kind of dismissed us and went on looking because they couldn&#39;t imagine vandals with there 40something year old uncle.

my uncle later received a letter from the car dealership charging him for a couple of bucks worth of balloons

of all the shit we did that night, we got busted for boosting balloons.

that&#39;s hardcore shit right thurrrr

Klaz
01-01-2006, 08:16 PM
^lol nice

Me and a few guys were paintin this highway wall.When we finished my mate lit up a spliff and started smokin it.This cop pulled over and i was like oh shit were gonna get done for drugs/vandalism i was ready to run but he just cooly walked over to us and said "Hey you kids be careful,My brothers son was run down on a road just like this k?also don&#39;t smoke near graffiti u never know how fresh it is.So get up on the street.If i come back and ur still here i&#39;ll book you alright?bye kids" and drove off.
We got so lucky i didn&#39;t paint for weeks&#33;

OveRDoSeD
01-02-2006, 06:38 AM
Aight, one night I was stayin at my homie TWAN&#39;s crib, and his dad had like 4 cans of wal mart black, so we grabbed 1, and we went like 4 house down and it was like the "main neighborhood road" and hit up on on this kids wall facing the road(I had beef with this kid) so I toss a throwie on his wall, and keep in mind this is like 1 in the morning maybe 2... we see a car and just start fuckin bookin it, and we turn a corner on to "butler" and this guy who is a big ass fuckin tweeker is riding by, and im like "wwwwooooooo great jog" and we wait for a second, and he comes back and yells at us for graffiti, so we start running, as he gets on his cell phone on the cops, and we we&#39;re pretty paranoid being it was the first time we got chased, so we thought he was following us for like 2 hours when we lost him after like 30 minutes.. yeah so we ran for a long time for no reason........

AND A FEW MONTHS BACK ME AND HIM GOT ARRESTED FOR DOIN SOME HEAVENS ON THE TOP OF A FRYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY... WE GOT LOST IN THE SYSTEM AND STILL HAVENT RECIEVED A COURT DATE BUT WE WERE ALREADY WARNED FOR GRAFF, SO THEY CALLED AND SAID WE WERE SPOSE TO GO TO JAIL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT YEAH, AND YEAH...

Kingz514
01-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by AMAZ tbscrew+Nov 10 2005, 07:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AMAZ tbscrew @ Nov 10 2005, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stigma 2k6@Nov 10 2005, 03:25 PM
can u say shit a few more times? seriously&#33; [/b][/quote]
LOL :lol: :lol:

screw_loose
01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
ahahahahahahah

700th post yayayayayayay.

skrim
01-05-2006, 05:29 AM
ok this happend not long ago , not much of a story but a complete waste of fucking time..

well, it was on tuesday ? me and a couple of friends were gona go paint. so me and one of my friends meet up at a train station, go to the gift shop to buy our paint.. 6 cans each, and go on our 30 minute train ride to the city to pick up a friend, on the way there 2 other cunts bailed cos one had work and the other one had to go out.. so were waiting for the last guy, after 30 minutes he doesnt show up. so we go on another train to go to the graff shop to buy our outlines and background, hoping to pick up some ink and shit. we get there and its closed because of public holidays, were fucked now, so we had to go ALL the way back to near my joint, took about 50 minutes, then stashed our cans and went home

skrim
01-05-2006, 05:30 AM
ok this happend not long ago , not much of a story but a complete waste of fucking time..

well, it was on tuesday ? me and a couple of friends were gona go paint. so me and one of my friends meet up at a train station, go to the gift shop to buy our paint.. 6 cans each, and go on our 30 minute train ride to the city to pick up a friend, on the way there 2 other cunts bailed cos one had work and the other one had to go out.. so were waiting for the last guy, after 30 minutes he doesnt show up. so we go on another train to go to the graff shop to buy our outlines and background, hoping to pick up some ink and shit. we get there and its closed because of public holidays, were fucked now, so we had to go ALL the way back to near my joint, took about 50 minutes, then stashed our cans and went home

were suposed to piece this friday aha , hope the cans are still there

sec
01-05-2006, 01:18 PM
aight, so I always go on solo missions, just becauze no one writes in this fuckin town of mine. so once I was thinkin of bombing some abandonned old mansion. so one night, I got in this creepy ass house. from the minute I walked in, I had a strange feeling, but I thought, well fuck it. I saw a beautifull wall, where the living room must have been, so I was taking out my cans, and while I did that, paranoid as I am, I thought, well maybe I was, I was hearing like doors closing, and the wooden floor creaking, anyway, it was really creepy. so I was like, oh man I gotta get outta here, and I just tagged the wall, and I was gone.
when I told the story to my homeboy, he didn&#39;t believe me, so I was like, ok, I&#39;m gonna take a picture than. so that same day I went in the house again. what I saw was really unbelievable: there was nothing left from my tag but a GHOSTtag.

:lol:

screw_loose
01-07-2006, 12:41 AM
maybe it was buffed.........dumbass.

kirbstomp
01-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by screw_loose@Jan 7 2006, 12:41 AM
or maybe that was a (lame) joke.

wreckone.
01-07-2006, 02:28 AM
One time, I went to go tag a buildig in the dark and couldn&#39;t see all too well. So I did, and when I went to go take a flick on my digi and had the light flash, there was an old man leaning on the building and i accidentally tagged on him instead.

Kidding.

sec
01-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by kirbstomp+Jan 7 2006, 02:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kirbstomp @ Jan 7 2006, 02:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-screw_loose@Jan 7 2006, 12:41 AM
or maybe that was a (lame) joke. [/b][/quote]
screwloose: uhmmm, now who&#39;s the dumbass
kirbstomp: where&#39;s ur sense of humor ...can&#39;t even take a joke
geeses :rolleyes:

screw_loose
01-07-2006, 09:16 PM
it wasn&#39;t a joke. i said that as a statement, maybe it was buffed........dumbass[/INSULT]

dumbass.

sec
01-08-2006, 10:17 AM
omfg
you still don&#39;t get it
haha :lol:

my whole story was just a joke.
get it now? :rolleyes:

screw_loose
01-09-2006, 03:25 PM
oh.......you didn&#39;t emphasize it very good.

sec
01-09-2006, 04:22 PM
oh, well srr 4 that

I thought the ":lol:" at the bottom made it oubvious though.

h0pe1
01-09-2006, 06:50 PM
yo some cops graff lol its pretty awsome because if they catch you painting a frieght or a wall they might join you or just let you off ill shit

screw_loose
01-12-2006, 06:16 PM
^^^i doubt that. leave.

SMOG_514
01-14-2006, 10:42 PM
not that long ago i was in the metro in montreal and i was just writing on a wall when this STM guy shows up... i just punched the guy in the face and then i just ran... EVERYBODY SHOULD DO THE SAME TO AVOID GETTING CAUGHT

To.The.Beat
01-14-2006, 11:37 PM
^^^

XD

SMOG_514
01-15-2006, 10:40 AM
I dont give a shit if the cop is nice or not FUCK EM ALL

FLA BOMBA
01-16-2006, 01:41 PM
I was out bombing on New Years Eve, and I was tagging this door with my Krink Mop. Everything is cool, so I start to walk away, and I see this car in parking lot right behind me, and the window were fogged up and the car was rocking back and forth. It was this couple fucking in a car. It was funny as hell. :lol:

`~SNEK~'
01-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by gnarlatron3030@Jan 1 2006, 02:20 AM
this one time, my cousin and I are out painting like for an hour or two, and then we go back home to get my uncle. (going to the gas station for snacks) and we&#39;re walking by this car dealership and I just tag this garbage can (my uncle knows I write, he just doesn&#39;t care :rolleyes: ). we keep walking like for 15 seconds, and I&#39;m like "hey mike, (my uncle) lets get some of these balloons off of the cars and tie them to our dogs (which we were walking at the time). so I just take an exacto knife, and get like 3 or 4 or them, tie them to our dogs and my my cousin inhaled one. Mine had popped, so I run back to get another one. As I&#39;m cutting it off, a police car rolls up and two guys get out and are like "freeze&#33;" (I&#39;m with my uncle, I&#39;m not about to run. beside we had our dogs with us) "that&#39;s not your balloon, is it kid?" I was like "no, I&#39;ll put it back, very sorry sir" all of a sudden I hear a *pop* a bark and a garbage can closing. Turns out my cousins popped one of the dogs&#39;, and stuffed another in a garbage can. The policeman that was interrogating me&#39;s partner (if that makes sense) walks over to them and starts talking to my cousin (who still had his helium voice). all the while, my uncle is trying to sneak away and run leaving us there. The partner stops him, gets his name/age and all that good shit to make sure he&#39;s not a felon, or he&#39;s kidnapped us or anything... then our dogs run away and we had to run after them (they were scared or something) but the policemen made us stay.

Apparently they got a call about some teenagers vandalizing shit and were out looking for them [us].

Since we were with my uncle, they kind of dismissed us and went on looking because they couldn&#39;t imagine vandals with there 40something year old uncle.

my uncle later received a letter from the car dealership charging him for a couple of bucks worth of balloons

of all the shit we did that night, we got busted for boosting balloons.

that&#39;s hardcore shit right thurrrr
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

kill
01-17-2006, 01:57 AM
nevermind sry for post mi link didnt work

Mute1
01-17-2006, 02:15 AM
"yo some cops graff lol its pretty awsome because if they catch you painting a frieght or a wall they might join you or just let you off ill shit "

lol wat a joke...there are NO cops who paint AT ALL.

kill
01-17-2006, 02:24 AM
sum dude on ths site says hes a cop and he paints

Mute1
01-17-2006, 05:53 AM
cant deny that kind of evidence.

<_<

_Sic_
01-17-2006, 09:45 PM
went out on my bike couple of days ago, after a while of just riding around I decided I was gonna go put up some handies, so I do so and just riding my bike cause I didn&#39;t want to be so late home cause I wanted to watch family guy. Anyways they were commin out sloppy becuse I was in a rush. After a while I draw this random ghost/pac man bad guy thing under this overpass on a box with people in their cars just staring and after that I go on a adredaline rush and just start hittin up stuff with the ghost and my handie. It was like I was possesed, went home and made it just in time for family guy and I ate hot pockets

ylive4death2come
01-24-2006, 11:28 PM
ok i was taggin my old school when some bitch pulls out a cell phone usually im smarter than to stay but i just started. anyway no more then 5 minutes later cops come up. me and my boys ran like hell i jumped a fence and went in between some houses. my friends ran somewhere then i go to their house where no one is but i see my friends coming and they were too stupid to realize cops were following them. i ran out the backdoor after i wrote a quick note to em saying "cops are following you get to my house" then they met me there about 12 minutes after me. we chillaxed and finished the tags an hour later lol.

Kao.Ali
01-24-2006, 11:46 PM
i was hittin sum weird green power thing and some kid no older than 10 walked up and watched me. i heard him come towards me so i was kinda ready to run but then i saw it was a kid so i said wats up and he ran off.
this story is only weird because the same thing happened to me when i was a kid and i saw some guy hittin a dumpter and i ran off all scaredso i guess the cycle repeats its self :lol: i guess thats what i get for doin day hits

kill
01-25-2006, 12:11 AM
today i was doin a throw and sum guy saw me and i came up to him
there was a fence between us so he couldnt jus grab me so he was like why are u painting mi building and mi hood and shit and im like sorry man
he was sayin that he use to do graff too and now he black mails kids and he was gonna call the cops and then hes like u got any mony and i didnt and so
he was like im jokin man go do ur shit
whatever moral of the story if u see taggers tell em ull call the cops unless they give u cash

bla!
01-25-2006, 08:20 PM
this is a long story so im tall it step by step.

My mom knows jafars mom (jafar is a very well know writeer in Toronto) and i went to his house for dinner and he had a friend over that turned out to be alfa (also a Toronto king) and i didnt write at the time( that was like a year ago).
On the hollidays Jafar come to my house and he saw that i writed cause my room is all tagged up so he&#39;s like let me tag it and he wrote something and his frind wrote something when i look up and read the tags it said jafar and focus (focus is a known writer too) and i was like holly shit and then he told me that i met alfa like a year ago and i was like WOW&#33;.

StoopKid
01-26-2006, 01:20 AM
hokay&#33; i wuz dewin&#39; a graph peace on my houze n my mom wuz lyk "imma call teh popoz on ur azz u stewpid graffer" i wuz lyk "mom diz iz me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11 i am teh pwnr" den she sed "oyah u r teh kewl pwnr" i wuz lyk "oyah i 4got kewl. lol" she wuz lyk "y u lol?" i wuz lyk "sry. i mean lmao" she sed "yah datz bettr. rofl" den i said "wan2 battle our tagz 2gether" she wuz lyk "letz dew it"

i write krazybombr
she writez krazymomr

we battl&#39;d n den i wuz lyk "yo wuzzup" she wuz lyk "nuttin"

gnarlatron3030
01-26-2006, 01:32 AM
true story???

hahahahha

i am teh pwnr
amazing

Kingz514
02-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by StoopKid@Jan 26 2006, 01:20 AM
hokay&#33; i wuz dewin&#39; a graph peace on my houze n my mom wuz lyk "imma call teh popoz on ur azz u stewpid graffer" i wuz lyk "mom diz iz me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11 i am teh pwnr" den she sed "oyah u r teh kewl pwnr" i wuz lyk "oyah i 4got kewl. lol" she wuz lyk "y u lol?" i wuz lyk "sry. i mean lmao" she sed "yah datz bettr. rofl" den i said "wan2 battle our tagz 2gether" she wuz lyk "letz dew it"

i write krazybombr
she writez krazymomr

we battl&#39;d n den i wuz lyk "yo wuzzup" she wuz lyk "nuttin"
thats the funniest shit ive read in a while

Kingz514
02-01-2006, 10:16 PM
once me and my friend got arrested on my birthday..
and my friend had like ... 8 grams of weed in his bag..
and when they searched our shit at the station they didnt find it..
but the next day when my friend looked in his bag the weed was gone

fucking thief cops&#33;

Prio'92
02-08-2006, 02:38 AM
eh not that weird it just was kinda outta the ordinary...
so usually im never sketch about going out after city curfew but i was like posessed and all scared it was really weird
and ive never really had an encounter with the cops but that nigt when i was all scared we ended up biking away from the cops as fast as we could

screw_loose
02-09-2006, 12:55 AM
i smoked a pack a day a while ago and quit so whenver i go out i gotta make sure no cops come around and i need like 5 people watching the streets for me -_- i can barely run because my chest is FUCKED from cigarettes. (pall mall) don&#39;t smoke kiddies.

Aven
02-13-2006, 01:35 PM
^that hardly qualifies as a "weird" story....

....you even through in a moral.......well done

FTAG
02-13-2006, 02:10 PM
well, when i first got into writing, i was like the only good 1 in my year at graph, and i got big respect, but as soon as i ame up with my first tag, i went mad doin it everywhere, not evn thinkin id get in shit, i got 200&#036; fine and arrested for it lol ... now i tag out of skule lol .... not that wierd but i was a bit bored lol ;)

MacDreRIP11104
02-14-2006, 12:41 PM
One time i took a thin piece of rope.. and painted it gold.. then i stoodout front of walgreens and a dude was like thats coolman you out here hustlin and he gave me 10 bucks for nothing...then like 5 minutes later i sold the neck lace for 20 bucks.. and we were across from a pawn shop and he said ima go over there and see if its realif its not i kow where ilive and ima beover there... so he went to check if it was real and it wasnt so he went to "my house" aka my friends place and i was gone.... i seen him later after that and he was like its cool man im not trippin no more...it was pretty funny...

Vowel.1
02-14-2006, 01:30 PM
------

Aven
02-14-2006, 01:36 PM
thats pretty fucking creapy...

kill
04-21-2006, 03:01 AM
today i was tagging the insides of a bus wit this guy and so there were sum dum ass soccer player chicks like 14 year old girls and one of them starts fuckin screaming at us like u stupid cocksuckers and shit like that
to me it was hella funny when i got off the bus they started opening the wndows and screaming it was unbelievable how many diff words they knew

basq
04-21-2006, 07:27 AM
was out paintin near the tracks one mornin at bout 3.30 - 4.00am passed the local park to get ther ... as i was passin d park sum weirdos were ther dancin around a fire . .then sum freak hobo came out nd started followin me for ages .. when i finally got onto the train tracks .. sum gyu drove down to a skip with like sum big black bag .. swear it was liek a fuckin body or sumthing in it .. creeped the hell outa me .. but not much else weird or exciting while writin ..

FacetheFacts
04-21-2006, 12:17 PM
So I was hitting up this spot right off the highway and I am done just had to put my throw up next to it. And a cop rolls up, I turn to run but he pulls his gun on me. So he is like i just saw you painting on this wall Whats your name address.... ect so then he is going to book me when he gets a call on his radio that some "****** just got stabbed, we need back up right away so he is like you stay here till i get back i was like sure no problem.As soon as he drove off i booked it too bad for him i gave him middle name as my last. He took all my fucking cans like 15 thats like 80 bucks worth of paint i was so blown and my burner is still up after 2 years.

kill
04-21-2006, 02:13 PM
so were u doin a throw up or a burner??

epiL*
04-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Thief@May 25 2004, 06:44 PM
Well, Uh yea. I&#39;m still a bit new to the game so I dont really have to many. except once a cop let me go because I tagged his name and he gave me a five too. Daymn if thats gettin caught I gotta do it more often.
i know of one cop i may be able to talk into doing that, but it may take a lil cash on my part to get him to let me be

epiL*
04-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by FacetheFacts@Apr 21 2006, 11:17 AM
So I was hitting up this spot right off the highway and I am done just had to put my throw up next to it. And a cop rolls up, I turn to run but he pulls his gun on me. So he is like i just saw you painting on this wall Whats your name address.... ect so then he is going to book me when he gets a call on his radio that some "****** just got stabbed, we need back up right away so he is like you stay here till i get back i was like sure no problem.As soon as he drove off i booked it too bad for him i gave him middle name as my last. He took all my fucking cans like 15 thats like 80 bucks worth of paint i was so blown and my burner is still up after 2 years.
put up a pic of it

epiL*
04-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by kill@Apr 21 2006, 02:01 AM
today i was tagging the insides of a bus wit this guy and so there were sum dum ass soccer player chicks like 14 year old girls and one of them starts fuckin screaming at us like u stupid cocksuckers and shit like that
to me it was hella funny when i got off the bus they started opening the wndows and screaming it was unbelievable how many diff words they knew
haha, thats funny, i&#39;ve been yelled at by stupid kids like that before writing on street signs, i did one in front of a group of kids and they were pretty shocked, good stuff, but along the lines of weird shit some chick let me tag here boobs in school, i did a lil throwy on her arm and tagged across her chest

Da Woof
04-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Breast Taggin is always good,, one of teh bennefits of being a good writers and lots of hoes in the skool

merm 1
04-21-2006, 07:42 PM
i was puttig a shot up on a bus and some chinese dude starts hitting me with an umbrela and saying shit, it was funny

DynamiteBoy
04-21-2006, 10:20 PM
once me and some of my friends were hitting up a spot and we were just starting when these pot heads come along and aske dlike "aye what you doin?" and we were like "just paintin" yeah then they took some paint and started paintin. haha its not really that wierd but it was scary cause we thought they might stab us or something

kronik
04-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by &#045;> DUMB ONE <&#045;@May 26 2004, 12:33 PM
hahahaha lmao

=>INR<=
04-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze@May 26 2004, 01:18 AM
lol that made me laughf :lol: :lol:

FacetheFacts
04-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by epiL*+Apr 21 2006, 02:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (epiL* @ Apr 21 2006, 02:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FacetheFacts@Apr 21 2006, 11:17 AM
put up a pic of it [/b][/quote]
all try and post it up later today and i was doing a burner i was just putting my qoute up next to it this was 5 days after my 18th birthday.

ruse
04-25-2006, 01:17 PM
i got caught in a bad one.. decided to head out with the buddies on a nite out so i stashed a can just outside town. after a few pints but still sober, i walked bak got my shit and started bombing..
out of nowhere i spot a cop car and ran before the even spotted me. when they copped me they asked me for details ectc...
kept calm & they were askin me why i was running. i just explained i was out drinking, had no money to get home and to walk would take an hr. so they offered a lift. i refused coz i didnt have time to stash my can & was still on me, but i just said i was fine. so they got a bit suspicious & after a second offer i said ok...
i never got searched, was sitting in the back of the squad car was chatting away like nothing was up. they left me off outside the staion which was like 2 mins walk away, and when they vanished i ran off elsewhere & started bombin again... the can rattled n all & they never heard it.. thick fucks

Attican
04-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Haha, stupid pigs.

FacetheFacts
04-26-2006, 01:53 PM
yeah i couldnt find my pic on my comp so imma have to go take a picture of it now, so i ll post it up when i get a chance to go down there.

minor crimes
04-27-2006, 05:27 AM
yea my story was when i was on da bus wit my mate we were heading to the legal wall to paint and we wer on da back seat tagging them and then ther is anouther guy on da back drinking beer and pulls out of those really small 30mm markers and starts tagging da back of da bus seats and hes like wats up lads and me n my mate are like not much going for a paint n hes like yea i just painted. n then we left n hes like cya boys n wer like wat a random funny cunt. lol

sean vanburen
07-27-2006, 05:00 PM
one time i waz doin a trow up in S.F. and a hooker waz hitten on me sayin shit like how she loves a artitc boy and shit i waz o cool and fucken ran the other way

graffer that tags
07-27-2006, 08:29 PM
one time i was going to paint and my friend came with me, and as we were walking down the street all we saw was this huge hulk like women standing in the middle of the road holding this staff like weapon. It was really wierd beacause it was all quite out and all we saw was theis women. So we just took a different route.

**MATEO**
07-27-2006, 08:48 PM
So your basically scared of women?

WIZDUM
07-27-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by sean vanburen@Jul 27 2006, 04:00 PM
one time i waz doin a trow up in S.F. and a hooker waz hitten on me sayin shit like how she loves a artitc boy and shit i waz o cool and fucken ran the other way
...you ran from a hooker...lmfao

SsNnEeAaKkYy
07-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by **MATEO**@Jul 27 2006, 07:48 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

clockworkfuse
07-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Well for this. I wasn&#39;t painting. but I was there. I went with my freind when he went painting. And when he was pretty well finished a cop walked upi and jsut stood there and wtahced him finish. Then was like.. "good stuff" And then we chatted for a while about how much people around here suck at driving ( he was from toronto)

graffer that tags
07-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by **MATEO**@Jul 27 2006, 07:48 PM
o this was no ordinary women, she was huge and had a staff weapon sort of thing in her hands, and no we didnt run away we simply went another derection :) . and she was not a hooker, we have no hookers in my town, its to small of a town

yourmama4440
08-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by THETERRORIST@May 26 2004, 05:10 PM
u should of sprayed his face it works

yourmama4440
08-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by WIZDUM+Jul 27 2006, 08:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WIZDUM @ Jul 27 2006, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sean vanburen@Jul 27 2006, 04:00 PM
...you ran from a hooker...lmfao [/b][/quote]
lol

FritoLay
08-02-2006, 03:10 PM
i would love knowing a crooked cop... getting confiscated shit or he can be like i caught a tagger then just drop me off heh...

better yet being a cop and a tagger.. :ph34r:

Acroe
08-06-2006, 02:46 PM
A couple months ago, before my friend and I were even into Graff, we found 3 cans of paint behind a plaza. We weren&#39;t even going to do anything with them we just wanted to keep them and maybe do something later on. We continued walking admiring all the artwork back there and amazed by it. Then two cruisers came back and spotlighted us. One cop told me to empty my pockets but I refused since it would be an illegal search. So he just went in my pockets found 2 sharpies. Then took my friends backpack from him found the paint, without my friend letting the cop search him. Then more cops came down to see if there was wet paint around. A cop took my friends backpack full of paint walked off and then said there was wet paint on an electrical box (The cop probably did it himself) then handcuffed us and brought us down to the station. Resulting out of this I have 25 hours community service and 8 court ordered councilling sessions to go to. (The councilling sessions are monitered by the cops).

The cops where I live are pieces of shit. I&#39;ve heard stories around here of police beating the shit out of writers just to teach them a lesson and not even arresting them afterwards.

As a result of that event I got into graffiti. And lost complete respect from the little I had for the police department or my city.

uhhh
08-06-2006, 05:17 PM
i lost that when i was like 8 and saw a cop beating the shit out of one of my moms friends. who happened to be a writer..

mind.or.matter
08-06-2006, 06:35 PM
I was paintin some truck at this factory by my place and some workers came out and yelled at me, i stuffed a can of black (with the tip still on) in my pocket and ran around the corner of the building and hid in some bushes, but how i was sittin my legs were bent enough to put some pressure on the tip and black paint just drips all over my pants. So now i have some jeans with a long black streak goin down my left leg. :ph34r:

Slushi
08-06-2006, 07:32 PM
^^ hiding in bushes = bad idea
bushes are noisy if you make even the slightest move.

narcotiks
08-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Acroe@Aug 6 2006, 01:46 PM

The cops where I live are pieces of shit. I&#39;ve heard stories around here of police beating the shit out of writers just to teach them a lesson and not even arresting them afterwards.

where do you live?

mind.or.matter
08-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Slushi@Aug 6 2006, 06:32 PM
^^ hiding in bushes = bad idea
bushes are noisy if you make even the slightest move.
i know, and thats why i didnt move when i felt the paint dripping down my leg.

Acroe
08-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by narcotiks+Aug 6 2006, 06:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (narcotiks @ Aug 6 2006, 06:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acroe@Aug 6 2006, 01:46 PM

where do you live? [/b][/quote]
in MA

Vivalarevolution
08-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by screw_loose@Feb 9 2006, 12:55 AM
i smoked a pack a day a while ago and quit so whenver i go out i gotta make sure no cops come around and i need like 5 people watching the streets for me -_- i can barely run because my chest is FUCKED from cigarettes. (pall mall) don&#39;t smoke kiddies.
Quoted for truth. I never even smoked, and I have fucked up lungs because my gramma smoked a good pack or so a day, and I got secondhand smoke, such fun.

G-RAF
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
but being drunk gives you extra strength so drink up kids&#33;

no really, from personal experience when i bike to my friends house, i would struggle but by the end of the night at aroung 4 am i would bikehome wasted and it would be fun...way better than walkin home cuz then by the time you get there, ud probly pass out on the sidewalk

_Dust_
08-08-2006, 06:05 AM
my dad used to smoke 5 packs a day and we were going broke because of it but hes quit now so ive got bad lungs cause i used to always hang with him

Inkarnate
08-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by ruse@Apr 25 2006, 12:17 PM
i got caught in a bad one.. decided to head out with the buddies on a nite out so i stashed a can just outside town. after a few pints but still sober, i walked bak got my shit and started bombing..
out of nowhere i spot a cop car and ran before the even spotted me. when they copped me they asked me for details ectc...
kept calm & they were askin me why i was running. i just explained i was out drinking, had no money to get home and to walk would take an hr. so they offered a lift. i refused coz i didnt have time to stash my can & was still on me, but i just said i was fine. so they got a bit suspicious & after a second offer i said ok...
i never got searched, was sitting in the back of the squad car was chatting away like nothing was up. they left me off outside the staion which was like 2 mins walk away, and when they vanished i ran off elsewhere & started bombin again... the can rattled n all & they never heard it.. thick fucks
man, you should have tagged the cop car

clockworkfuse
08-13-2006, 12:02 AM
my friend got beat up by a cop. and afterwards the cop got a restraining order on him haha.. pussy

b4t0g
08-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by clockworkfuse@Aug 12 2006, 11:02 PM
my friend got beat up by a cop. and afterwards the cop got a restraining order on him haha.. pussy
Haha thats pretty fucked up

clockworkfuse
08-13-2006, 04:55 PM
yah the cop broke his nose... and he lost his contacts...and his lip ring got ripped out..

-=AgA=-TrAnCe
08-13-2006, 05:26 PM
my mate was getting pounded by this cop, and his homies walked round the corner, that cop regretted it. i think he woke up next morning with loads of cuts and bruises complete naked chained to two lamposts (between them) with about 5-6 cuffs on each arm and chains.

he regretted it.

Tick
09-16-2006, 05:36 PM
amasing stories

i am so bored that i read all the stories haha great shit ;D

vman
09-16-2006, 06:04 PM
shutup trance you homosexual

TesT_NV
09-17-2006, 06:27 PM
nun too big.. we were bombing a highway barrier/wall, old man pass by us, he stops(we thought he was gonna book us) but he just said.. "u guys best keep six" asked for some change, admired the work and left:S

TAN_ONE
01-24-2008, 05:20 PM
thats fucking funny that the defence ive allways used

everlasting
01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
nun too big.. we were bombing a highway barrier/wall, old man pass by us, he stops(we thought he was gonna book us) but he just said.. "u guys best keep six" asked for some change, admired the work and left:S
if that true thats hilarious

x{parkour}x
01-27-2008, 04:49 PM
yah the cop broke his nose... and he lost his contacts...and his lip ring got ripped out..

ouch... ive been in fights before and my contacts have never fallen out before... idk

BeesKnees
01-27-2008, 10:04 PM
yo this one time me and my friend got stopped and searched and shit and it was looking bad, but one of the cops thought my friend was some kid who had been assaulted like four years prior and he had been on the case and my friend just played along with it and the cop was asking how his mom was and shit, anyways the let us go, and the whole time i was like what, when did that happen, anyways besides that homeless sex, hobo fights, hobo turf wars and other standard shit you see if you spend enough time out at 2 a.m., and one time this trucker chased me with a bat, but that was non graffiti related

broski
01-27-2008, 11:25 PM
one time i was hitting up this wall and a cop came and he was all like "come here!" and i was all like "no!" and he was all like "k"

HAHAHHAHAHAH thats great

charles408
01-28-2008, 12:31 AM
one time i was hitting up this wall and a cop came and he was all like "come here!" and i was all like "no!" and he was all like "k"

lulz thats classic

Speedy
01-28-2008, 03:18 PM
This isn't really exciting but it was fucking hilarious. One time me and my friend were bombing a wall under a bridge and this homeless guy comes out from behind the wall that's behind us carrying a 40 oz. bottle of god knows what. lol the funny thing was you could tell he was at least in his late 50's and he was ripped as hell. We tried being nice and saying hi and shit but he didn't even look at us. He just stumbled away.

Rots takes your Daughters
01-28-2008, 03:45 PM
I was once shot-at by someone for flowpening an electrical box in front of their house.

ekimboi1
01-28-2008, 04:05 PM
o shit, i got chased before nd this trucker shot at me, but i dodged it, then he shot my can i had stashed in my anus, and it made me fly into the air, shit was crazy, i landed on this rooftop and i said fuck it, took out another can and did this big ass piece!!i true story!!

01-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Happens to the best of us.

x{parkour}x
01-28-2008, 06:02 PM

LOL i think i would have gotten caught after from laughing and not being able to run

letsg0skate
01-28-2008, 06:30 PM
haha a new tactic for cops, making the criminals laugh so it's easier to catch them

CYKO
01-28-2008, 11:22 PM
so as far as cops go this video might shed a little bit of light on the whole situation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxv6UsMpYl4&feature=user

Darkeist
01-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Cyko, that video kind of got me worried because i just made a graff myspace

CYKO
01-29-2008, 01:51 AM

you just have to make sure to use all false information, such as lying about your city, age, name all that shit just like say your a 15 year old named adsfasdt and say your from bumfuck iowa or something like that.

oh and when posting graff make sure to be using proxies, because even if you lie about that shit you can sill get tracked down through your IP address so go though www.hidemyass.com or a site similar because they will give you a fake IP address that is alot harder to track.

or just say that you didn't do it you just found it and thought it looked cool. but make sure your not in any of the pictures.

x{parkour}x
01-31-2008, 11:33 AM

thats retarded, you should never make a graff myspace thats like turning yourself in to the cops over the internet

3ver
02-01-2008, 06:05 PM
this was by far the funniest thing that ever happened to me while i was graffing with my friends it was me and 2 of my friends were graffing at the warehouse thing and this fat ass security gaurd comes out at first i was trippin i thought it was a cop right i was like wtf so i stay cool for a sec and my friend was like wtf its a security guard and hes like hey what are you kids doing and my friends like hey fuck you buddy fuck off and the guy came at ass being that he was a fatt piece a shit we jogged off and my buddy turns at him grabs his can and chucked it at his head like just licked him right in the head heesss likeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and i couldnt stop laughing so im here running and laughing going down this hill like near collapsing from not being able to breathe that was the funniest thing that ever happened to me graffing ever period

STR-WHO
02-01-2008, 10:43 PM
i was doing a piece while getting head YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YUMI27
02-02-2008, 01:11 AM
One time in puerto pinasco I did a burner on a beached whale then green peace was all "Naww son" so was ilke 187 Mufucka!!!!! and i lit up there boat

true story

thatkidyouknew
02-02-2008, 04:29 AM
one night went bombing with a friend he had to piss so we went to this wall on the tracks and i started to paint it and out of no where i hear his pissing and then a grunt, It was a bum and my friend pissed all over him on accident and he got up punched my friend in the face, Im laughing my ass off so my friend punched him back the bum fell on the ground and i wen up to him and said yo man our bad and threw him 5 bucks what he did with the money no one knows but i got a good laugh out of it.

bomb in daylight
02-04-2008, 03:35 AM
^^^^ Hahahahahahahahaha

x{parkour}x
02-04-2008, 10:27 AM
one night went bombing with a friend he had to piss so we went to this wall on the tracks and i started to paint it and out of no where i hear his pissing and then a grunt, It was a bum and my friend pissed all over him on accident and he got up punched my friend in the face, Im laughing my ass off so my friend punched him back the bum fell on the ground and i wen up to him and said yo man our bad and threw him 5 bucks what he did with the money no one knows but i got a good laugh out of it.

lmao

thatkidyouknew
02-04-2008, 11:49 AM
yeah man i still laugh about that story, oh and this just happend tonight. So i find myself on the tracks doing my thing i go to a spot i know is super chill and no one goes to any more so i get the throw my bag on the ground and look around for people or new shit so i am scoping the fuck out of this piece that was just done and get the camera out snap the flick, then i get my shit out and light up a cig. Out of nowhere a kid comes up the little stair well and i freaked out picked up a board and hide(idk what the use of that would have done) so i notice he has a bag to so study him for a bit and he pulls paint out and starts painting so im like ok word!, 10 mins go by and i work up the balls to say YO, well when i did that he turned super white.. i was like you its me ****** and he opens up we paint smoke a cig toghter and that was it, im thinking of making a movie off of this experiance! love story
just kidding
NO HOMO!

sour_diesel
02-07-2008, 04:43 AM
dude, one time i jumped the train to blacktown with my gold,silver and red uni paint cans
& my fat marker and i start hitting up the big map of sydney then change carriges.the transit officer starts asking 4 tickets and i pretent to be asleep, he does the upstairs and a quick sweep of the down stairs ( where my throwup was) and he comes stormin through lookin for the artist, the train slows down and i get up and start walking casualy out through the openin doors,the transit cop comes joggin out through the turnstiles after me and yells HALT! i turn around acting confused and he says; whats in the bag!me knowing he's past his juristiction because he's off cityrail ground i say" get fucked, if u wanna be a cop, go pass the exams then ask me" he grabs me by the wrist and i start screaming "HE'S GONNA KICK MY ASS" and some lad comes up and belts this guy in the face and i run like shit to the plaza and hide out in the food court for about 10 minutes, i don't hit up as much on the trains with spray anymore.

sour_diesel
02-07-2008, 05:02 AM
i also tag the visible landmarks on my bus route and train route.yeahh i se my art everyday!

MontanaPainter
02-07-2008, 08:13 PM
funny lol

Buhda420
02-09-2008, 06:55 AM
hahaha sick storie some fucking guard walked in on me tagging and he fucking tried to hit me i dodged the cunt and he hit his hand on the door i fuckin punched the cunt in the throat and was out haha

Drkkain
02-09-2008, 12:46 PM
hahaha sick storie some fucking guard walked in on me tagging and he fucking tried to hit me i dodged the cunt and he hit his hand on the door i fuckin puched the cunt in the throat and was out haha

that never happened, and you know it.

Buhda420
02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
fucking prove it i gave my story rather than critisisng peoples shit maybe you should go gouge your eyes out and fuck your eyes sockets before dieng

thatkidyouknew
02-12-2008, 10:40 AM
calm down buddy
today i have a funny story from last night
it really isnt graff related.
so were skating the down town area and we went to go park some where free. So we decide that it would be steezey to park in this parking garage, so we did parked then blazed a couple bowls then went to go skate. So we get back and i pull out go to the exit and there is one of those fuckingarms that dont let you out unless you have money so i see a securty guard and im like how much is it to get out"five dollars" so im like fuck i dont have five dollars so my dumb ass just gets out lift up the arm and have my friend pull thrpough, well i didn know that there was cameras and they saw it all, so now i have a ticket on the way.........

kareFUL
02-13-2008, 09:00 PM
yah the old reliable "yelling rape" tactic

Breakfaces
02-16-2008, 08:25 PM
I got an erection while doing my fill....

Fish2
02-17-2008, 10:59 PM

lol that shit made me crack up :D

Karlaps
02-21-2008, 03:28 AM
not really an exciting story but might aswell post it me and my boy were just in the toilets of the local shopping centre and the toilets are upstairs and usually no one is up there so i take out my pen and i did one tag but my mate did about 10 so we left and this faggot hairdresser grabs my arm and hes all like come with me and i just say fuck off you homo and leg it out of there

Jase
02-21-2008, 04:00 AM
I got an erection while doing my fill....

lolololololololololololol going in my sig

NEKEL1
02-26-2008, 07:07 AM
i was on th s2 bu to clapton pond the other day and i decided to hi a tag on the back of the chai in front of me and some african guy was sitting there at an angle that he could c me from of hedecided to turn around just as i hit the tag he turnedaround and was like "do u thik that fun?" so i just looked at im blankly and he took hi phone out and tried taking a picture of my face so i grabbed the phone and he just started begging me for it back and i just took his chip out left it on the seat next to him as i was walking off the bus and got off. got a nice ll nokia. dont normally do stuff like that but i was just a spontaniouse thing like.

TheHeartOfARobot
02-26-2008, 11:15 AM
lolololololololololololol going in my sig

You know there's already a pretty famous writer by the name Jase right?

Unless of course you right something else and Jase is just your log in info.

j-f
02-26-2008, 08:12 PM
calm down buddy
today i have a funny story from last night
it really isnt graff related.
so were skating the down town area and we went to go park some where free. So we decide that it would be steezey to park in this parking garage, so we did parked then blazed a couple bowls then went to go skate. So we get back and i pull out go to the exit and there is one of those fuckingarms that dont let you out unless you have money so i see a securty guard and im like how much is it to get out"five dollars" so im like fuck i dont have five dollars so my dumb ass just gets out lift up the arm and have my friend pull thrpough, well i didn know that there was cameras and they saw it all, so now i have a ticket on the way.........

if ur in canada u dont actually have to pay that fine unless its sent by OPP or local police..if its only the parking company thats sends it it dont matter

unreal180
03-03-2008, 11:38 AM
cops are shit.....security gaurds are the worst they have nothing better to do than beat on your ass

tamorin
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM
3 police stoped me and my m8's befor they were searching my m8's i took my marker out my pocket and threw it into the field, they never even noticed lol

Mags
03-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I was out bombing last fall on a brick wall that some dipshit had already sprayed a bunch of dicks all over it. So I was about halfway into a piece and two cops show up. I didn't really have anywhere to run in time so I was totally fucked. But the cops said they'd let me go if I just painted over all the dicks on the wall and gave up my paint (I only brought four cans and they were all close to empty by the time I was done). I turned one of the dicks into a dragon. I still don't believe how fucking lucky I was.

PROMO
03-03-2008, 08:27 PM
^^^Why can't shit like that ever happen to me? No, I'm already on the ground and the cop beats me, throws a gun at me, and frames me for murder

Mags
03-03-2008, 08:47 PM
it all depends on where you live. A smaller city is the safest place to write from my experience. The cops aren't so bored that they treat a tag like a murder but they're not so busy that they'd rather beat the shit out of you to teach you a lesson than take you to the station. A sense of humor doesn't hurt either.

Che_816
03-04-2008, 11:53 AM
hahaha o boi i finally got caught and it sucked i usual do my graff in ghettos but me and my friend decided to go to a rich white neighborhood and do a throw up so when we finished we just got out of there in like 5 mins no joke someone had already called the cops and were right behind us but i guess the way we were dressed u know black hoodies they thought that we were drug dealers and they had the narcs on us haha thats a story to tell ure kids anyhow since im still a minor and i have court in a little bit whats the most im goign to get???? Lesson Learned : Dont tag in rich white hoods

tense
03-04-2008, 11:56 AM
fuck that, destroy every neighbourhood

03-04-2008, 12:11 PM
This one time, at band camp...

PROMO
03-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Weirdest story, seriously. So this one time I was bombing, and all of a sudden...I lost my virginity to a rabid chipmunk. True story

Mags
03-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Sounds legit to me.

maybemasai
04-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Once under this bridge this homeless guy chased us for like a fourth of a mile he screamed most of the time no words just "ahhhh" we were gonna fight him but we were laughing so fucking hard.

TECKN
04-17-2008, 07:47 PM
last night i was at an overpass, i was gonna tag this wall on the middle of the road, i waited till no cars came and i ran across the street and hopped the guard rail, by the time i was at the wall, cars were coming, i went down to the bushes next to me and i layed down next to them, and cars were speedin right next to me, i was like that for 3 min. straight, until no cars came, i got up, tagged the wall, and ran across the street infront of speeding cars and skated back home............

TECKN
04-17-2008, 07:49 PM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1903126&imageID=25579164&MyToken=97609e67-5246-46ff-b847-31110c38d8b9

acereborn
04-17-2008, 07:51 PM
why did you make another post with nothing in it?

TECKN
04-17-2008, 07:53 PM
sorry i was trying to put the pic, i guess it didnt work