Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ekto907 Posted on Jun 25 2005, 02:24 AM
    EGG SANDWITCHES!
    YOU NEED:
    crossounts (the round kind, not the long kind)
    mayonaise
    cheese
    2 eggs
    bacon, ham, sausage, ect.
    spices if you want, a littel bit of Johnnys in the eggs tastes good and garlic powder.

cook eggs, then slice the crosount and toast it lightly, then smear mayonase on the crosaunt and put the cheese slices on them and heat up some meat with your egg pan and slap that on at the end and you have a fuckin awesome egg sandwitch.

toasted tuna or salmon sandwitch, butter the bread on the side that goes on the pan and put your tuna and cheese on it and throw the whole sandwitch on the pan until its a little dark, lemon pepper with the tuna or salmon tastes good too. u gotta mix the tuna with mayo also, but you know that already huh?

clam chowder with hot sauce tastes good, put enough so your clam chowder is lightly red.

when you make a regular sandwitch it always tastes better if you put ranch dressing on it and onions and taht kinda stuff, and cant forget about salt and pepper.

put a little soy sauce in your eggs before you cook them, it makes them taste good. theres also this stuff called natures seasoning in a yellow ish bottle that tastes good.
    i'll try that for breakfast oneday

Theres this shit that its a paste from fruit that have at the Puerto Rican store thats great with cheese and crackers for some reason.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    Whoa if I can&#39;t rhyme I must ask:
    Why you steady riding my dick like a bus pass?

7 grams bakin soda for very one gram of the raw. simmer to solid and BAM

you dun kicked it up a notch

add some garlic fora questionable base head funk

BAM

no chikpeas needed

Originally posted by sorce oner@Jun 26 2005, 11:18 PM
    ekto907 Posted on Jun 25 2005, 02:24 AM
    * EGG SANDWITCHES&#33;
    YOU NEED:
    crossounts (the round kind, not the long kind)
    mayonaise
    cheese
    2 eggs
    bacon, ham, sausage, ect.
    spices if you want, a littel bit of Johnnys in the eggs tastes good and garlic powder.

cook eggs, then slice the crosount and toast it lightly, then smear mayonase on the crosaunt and put the cheese slices on them and heat up some meat with your egg pan and slap that on at the end and you have a fuckin awesome egg sandwitch.

toasted tuna or salmon sandwitch, butter the bread on the side that goes on the pan and put your tuna and cheese on it and throw the whole sandwitch on the pan until its a little dark, lemon pepper with the tuna or salmon tastes good too. u gotta mix the tuna with mayo also, but you know that already huh?

clam chowder with hot sauce tastes good, put enough so your clam chowder is lightly red.

when you make a regular sandwitch it always tastes better if you put ranch dressing on it and onions and taht kinda stuff, and cant forget about salt and pepper.

put a little soy sauce in your eggs before you cook them, it makes them taste good. theres also this stuff called natures seasoning in a yellow ish bottle that tastes good.*
    i&#39;ll try that for breakfast oneday
    the way he described clam chowder and hot sauce made me instantly think of banging girls on their periods.

i got a sickness

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hot pockets bitches and bake a chicken eat most of it and the next day make leftovers and grabb like 3 good pieces heat it up and pop it on a portuguese (sp) roll good shit rite there u can add w.e u want on that i just like chicken on a port roll

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sry double post i fuckin hate that

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

TUNA HELPER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

like hamberger helper...

but TUNA

mmmm so ghetto and soo soo good

betty croker never does me wrong

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

basic tea bags=very cheap

raman noodles=supper cheap

water

boil some water first then put in a few t bags according to how potent u want ur tea 1 bag a cup

let sit for a little, take out teabags

put in fridge

tomoro u will have some really good ice tea for cheap, add sugar or fruits or whateever i like to drink it straight cus its good

raman noodles

boil 2-3 cups of water

put in noodles and flavor

cook until noodles are soggy

boil some chicken and some carrots potatos and such if u can find some

throw then into the boiling raman noodles and let them cook even more

(never tryed it but i look at the noodles and imagine it)

......:::::important::::..... never not add the flavor packets to the noodles

there u will have very cheap but awesome food

ice tea and noodles
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by S U B E R@May 31 2004, 03:27 PM
    Top Ramen...
    Oodles of Noodles.....
    Ramen Noodles all the way.

mac n cheese and tuna.

speghetti and hickory bbq sauce.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

get some fried chicked strips from KFC (extra crispy of course), bring them hom and cut then up into then slices thenput them on a Tortilla wrap and put some shredded lettuce and ranch dressing on..

o my god, its so chronic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sounds good kept the dressin

penut butter, nutella, and banana sandwich
    optional - butter both sides of bread on sandwich and fry it in a pan like grilled cheese mmmm so good
    KTA*

add milk

also...

put lots of ice cream, milk, oreos, chocolate syrup into a blender, mix, and you got a wonderful malt
    IM ONLY DOING THIS SPAMMING SHIT TILL OPRAH COMES ON.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

trft

I Dunno If Im God`s Child Or Im Satans Angel...

Adek...(0_o)...dose46...(o_0)...IBKrew

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck you all

hot dogs and kraft dinner
    *905*

well since i live in kentucky we got the best kentucky fried chicken, i could off that shit&#33;

cookie dough owns all

nice a simple, boil pasta as normal. i prefer doing this with macaroni, then wen its down, drain water and add soy sauce. i like it, others may not. its quick to make and taste good

grilled cheeses with some chicken noodle soup
    you cant bite me... i taste to nasty