Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Originally posted by alcaholic@Dec 6 2006, 07:51 PM
    aight in my house i think i got eggs and hot sauce and pickles with sum pizza sauce and cheese plus a thing of frozen vegtables any ideas?
    scramble le eggs
    then put cheese over the eggs
    then fold the eggs over so the cheese is in the middle
    pour some hotsauce over the shit
    slice up some pickles and throw that shit in as well
    put between bread and chew
    satisfied?

damn coo now i just need bread

bread isnt nessecary

Originally posted by ASEN+Sep 29 2005, 11:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ASEN @ Sep 29 2005, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bla@Sep 29 2005, 10:17 AM
    beat 1 egg, soke a slice of bread in it and fri it. :unsure:
    Beat your eggs with some cream, add sugar and hotsauce and you my got recipe for french toast. [/b][/quote]
    funny how nobody noticed this minor screw up

he was probably thinking in french while typing in english, not a good idea

if ne1 remembers the drink "surge"

mix equal parts of "vault" soda and "sunny d"
    then add sugar
    and green food coloring if you want

i swear it tastes exactly the same as surge
    im drinkin sum now

enjoy
    We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it&#39;s for our own good, yet we&#39;re the criminals.

Originally posted by Sheek@Dec 7 2006, 11:07 PM
    if ne1 remembers the drink "surge"

mix equal parts of "vault" soda and "sunny d"
    then add sugar
    and green food coloring if you want

i swear it tastes exactly the same as surge
    im drinkin sum now

enjoy
    THATS FOUL.

Originally posted by NyLa@Dec 8 2006, 12:13 PM
    THATS FOUL.
    FOUL?

10 minutes in the penalty box&#33;

I likes my grilled cheese with tomato soup....my rasin bagels with cream cheese AND peanut butter....

And Dr. Pepper....

Oh shit...one thing,

Go to wendys...order a coffee and a kid vanilla frosty..combine and enjoy&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its all about them ENGLISH MUFFFINS with BUTTER
    One day every knee shall bow every tongue confess that Jesus Christ Is king..

This is called the benefit special, its called that becouse my lil bro invented it and is nick name is benefit...im really not shure why it just is.

You take a tortilla thing and out mao on it then you crush up crackers and sprinkle them on, spread some salsa and cheese on that and then just roll it up and enjoy&#33;
    I know it sounds gross but its accualley pretty good.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

poptarts tousmonde aime des poptarts. ahah

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fried Spaghetti:

Ingredients:Farfalle (pasta), any tomato sauce, franks red hot, butter and a frying pan.

Directions: Cook pasta in pot with water then when its finally soft drain it and toss it in a frying pan, pour the tomato sauce into the frying pan and stir. Wait until it starts to get darker in color and add as much franks red hot as you can handle, butter comes right before the flame goes off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cheap vegetarian stir fry:

ingredients:brocili, tofu (or any other meat substitue kinda stuff), green peppers, onions, and whatever other vegetables you can afford, soy sauce, franks red hot, salt and pepper.

cook the vegetables and tofu in a frying pan, once to your liking, throw on some soy sauce and franks red hot. then serve in a bowl with some rice at the bottom, then i usually put a littel squirt more of soy sauce and the red hot sauce so that the rice is all yummy too, and tyhen add a little salt and pepper, usually just pepper, soy sauce has enough salt.

its really good and filling and realitvely cheap, ecspecially if you use vegetables in other meals that week.
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Grilled queso omlette sandwich:

Requirements:George foreman grill(frying pan works) Tortillas, jack/american cheese, jalapenos, butter, eggs, salsa is a good add on

Instructions: Scramble an egg and toss jack cheese into it in the frying pan, flip it out onto a plate and clean the pan then grab two tortillas and put jalapenos and american cheese on both and pick apart your omlette so you can spread it inbetween the two tortillas. Put it together like a sandwich and toss it back in the pan, put a bowl on top of it to press it down and flip it after like five minutes, then add butter and flip it again. Take it out after it soaks up the butter and cut it in half, you can dip it in salsa or if you want to cut up a tomato that works. I mixed it with some seviche which was good, avacado salsa (or guacamole) works too.

Originally posted by Bruce_1nR@Dec 8 2006, 01:11 PM
    Go to wendys...order a coffee and a kid vanilla frosty..combine and enjoy&#33;
    now thats sounds good. ghetto, but good.

aww son, when I used to work there thats all I drank&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

at school...when I have no cash...crackers with rasins works pretty well.....

double post...my bad.

bread and processed cheese in the microwave till melted
    sum gd shit

alright guys
    anywhere between 4 and 8 taquitos
    microwave 30 seconds X the number of giblets of goodness

get some italian bread
    put some turkey, baco's (bacon bits), swiss cheese, ham, lettuce, american cheese

throw in mayo or mustard etc if you like em
    best sandwhich ever

homemade quesdillas are always good
    flour tortilla with cheese, peppers, onions, your meat of choice chick or steak preferably
    fold in half with it all in the middle
    and put in a frying pan with a small amount of cooking oil at the bottom

kool aids always good

just about any microwaveable food
    chicekn nugs tv diners tater tots fries etc

campbells soups

Ramen Noodles

bread cheese peanuts beer.

the 4 food groups.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12