up above us all,
    leaning into sky
    our golden business boy
    will watch the north end die
    and sing 'i love this town'
    then let his arching wrecking ball proclaim:
    "i...hate...winnipeg
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>

Wow, an "as the place is getting blown up flick" &#33;&#33; Thanks alot.. I never seem to get flicks of my stuff No camera .. Thanks a lot tronz, -Mew3 FB PBW montreal.. Plus my GF says wurd to the Weakerthans for the post by Dr. Coffee.

Next time one of you sees ZedOne tell him Mew3 says hi.

i painted above zed at battle of the elements. nice guy.

If it&#39;s even possible, then do it.
    Some other flicks while biking.

Internet crews are played out.

MF DOOM

All Stolen from various winnipeg sites

Aksoe, Not winnipeg, but brandon manitoba...

Paer old school winnipeg

Daub collabo with Solid and Lust

Solid, part of the collabo, don&#39;t have the lust flick...so if someone can post it up

Cer, More old school steez

Ased, Northend fence

Krakr, Sun, Beat

Irish

Zer

Zed

More to come, just the uploadings takeing a while <_<
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Sorry about if these are too big, I don&#39;t know how to resize....

Zed Sketch

Solid, Lust

Solid, Lust

Zer, Lust, Solid

Zer, Deto

Deto

Tenr, Brandon Steez

Arse

Gums

Lust, part of that collabo with solid and daub i just posted..

More to come
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

my heart goes out to the peg city: 30 cm in one day.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Lucky, I had school today, but i went to like first period and left and went to urban bakery to pick some supplies up. Apparently someone stole the blackbook in the back, bunnnnnnnk.

Some stolen shit off of visualorgasm

Rep

Rep

Rep....Does he still write?

Rep

Payz

Payz

Payz and a bit of Tank

Dose

Zer

Imp

Need to get a camera......more to come

Payz

Payz

Koalt

Sear

Jale, Cose

Mesk

Originaly, I went to pick up some caps and a otr hard to buff. There weren&#39;t Any more so i just got some caps and one of those aerosol art bombing markers, I don&#39;t really use markers often, if i do its usually just a hard to buff. All and all those aerosol art markers are pretty bunk.....

Found some flicks I took a year or so ago..

Solid peice for some backdrop at my school

Mase rooftop

Cenoe

Lust

Done by zed i think....

Solid

More to come

Take5 is one of my idols.

MF DOOM

Originally posted by lethalone@Nov 16 2005, 11:45 PM
    That&#39;s wack...support your ONLY graffiti supplies store in pegcity. Anyone cought racking from there should get beat down. go rack from canadian tire or staples or somthing fuck.

imyourfather what do u write??

ohh and by the way cheack this...BSM

kwest is dooope
    Fucking word, Urban is one store you NEVER rack from. But yeah the bombing markers are really wack. Its all good though, Ide rather carry around a shortcut with a ny thin on it or something for putting down tags.....

I write zone, i mostly paint freights, haven&#39;t gotten any flicks though cause my digital cam is fucked. It&#39;s all good though I&#39;ll have a new one for the summer haha

Heres some flicks for yall, don&#39;t know if i posted some of these yet

Payz

Payz

Solid

Tank

Koalt

Dose

Dose

Dose

Hobo

last time i went they were out of montana and otrs. they need more records too.

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by lethalone@Nov 17 2005, 12:45 AM
    That&#39;s wack...support your ONLY graffiti supplies store in pegcity. Anyone cought racking from there should get beat down. go rack from canadian tire or staples or somthing fuck.

imyourfather what do u write??

ohh and by the way cheack this...BSM

kwest is dooope
    Man you guys are lucky. Some one please get photos of absoulutly everything at the show please. Good to see the Kamloops boys still at it.

Originally posted by Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****@Nov 15 2005, 01:57 PM
    All Stolen from various winnipeg sites

Aksoe, Not winnipeg, but brandon manitoba...

Paer old school winnipeg

Daub collabo with Solid and Lust

Solid, part of the collabo, don&#39;t have the lust flick...so if someone can post it up

Cer, More old school steez

Ased, Northend fence

Krakr, Sun, Beat

Irish

Zer

Zed

More to come, just the uploadings takeing a while <_<
    Bump the fuck up, ill post more flicks later

Flick flicks flicks bitcccheesss

Stolen, but at least im posting em up

Check your pm&#39;s G-soul, zealot ruined it..

Char/Irish

Char

Char

Char/Irish

Char, Kome

Gums, Char

Rep

Imp, Sear

Sear

Sear

Thats all for now

HOLY SHIT, now I&#39;m definitely pumped for the show on Thursday. My brother-in-law just called saying that five members WILL BE THERE including TAKE5 and KWEST. Wow shit I&#39;m pumped.

MF DOOM

Originally posted by wreckone.@Nov 22 2005, 10:39 PM
    HOLY SHIT, now I&#39;m definitely pumped for the show on Thursday. My brother-in-law just called saying that five members WILL BE THERE including TAKE5 and KWEST. Wow shit I&#39;m pumped.
    dang i wish i can go to that.

Im going to the bsm crew show for sure. Should be fucking ill.