Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 12345678132353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnipeg

So whos all going to the show tonight? It should be dope.
    Internet crews are played out.

MF DOOM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by wreckone.@Nov 22 2005, 11:39 PM
    HOLY SHIT, now I'm definitely pumped for the show on Thursday. My brother-in-law just called saying that five members WILL BE THERE including TAKE5 and KWEST. Wow shit I'm pumped.
    here's who to look for

Dope show. I got a Junction Joe hit, two Take5 hits, Kwest hit, and a Senser hit. And I'm liking the new pieces outside by BSM.
    The only decent flick i got was Take5's

My idol.

MF DOOM

Originally posted by wreckone.@Nov 25 2005, 12:44 AM
    Dope show. I got a Junction Joe hit, two Take5 hits, Kwest hit, and a Senser hit. And I'm liking the new pieces outside by BSM.
    The only decent flick i got was Take5's

My idol.
    I got take 5's fatcap on the ground by his peice lol. I left early, got a little bored, those model trains were fucking ill
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

this sight was my favourite on the wall.
    i bought one of sights paintings.

wow those are sick, i wish i was there, those sight and kwest are dope. kinda sucks taht we cant get a pegcity writer to paint "graffiti gallery" but w/e still looks awsome

No, no, that was there before BSM came (look at the first couple of pictures on the first page).

MF DOOM

love bump

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

i missed the show but i herd it was ill
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if an otr isnt smooth enough you might want to try using a baby&#39;s bottom i dunno thats up to you </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

who do u think is the best writer in winnipeg
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if an otr isnt smooth enough you might want to try using a baby&#39;s bottom i dunno thats up to you </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Some kome for you cunts......
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

New month
    Art crimes
    New winnipeg flicks

it&#39;s stolen but hey h34r:

http://www.graffiti.org/canada/canada_14.html

http://www.graffiti.org/canada/canada_15.html

artcrimes.

Daub, Lust, Solid.

Lust, Solid.

Lust, Solid.

Lusto.

MF DOOM

^are you kidding, solid? i dont think hes all that grand. can control maybe thats it.

as far as best style
    char/irish... i like his stuff.

whatever.

Daub is really good, and a very chill guy for the couple of minutes i got to talk to him

But the reason I mentioned tomak, as i said was not for style, can control, or skill... it was because no matter where i went in winnipeg, i saw his shit. no matter if it was a rooftop, a garbage dumpster, his shit was there. He bombs the streets and he does it more then everyone else (it appeared to me). I dont know him, so all that other stuff about him didn&#39;t effect my descision... i saw his shit and that&#39;s it. You cant tell me that doing filled in multi-colour pieces on a second floor in your face rooftop is not tough to pull off, especially 2 blocks away from the cop shop and 3 blocks away from the tim hortons.

but for style, for sure lust comes to mind.

A more clear shot of the BSM pieces.

Blackbook hits.
    Juntion Joe.

Kwest.

Sensr.

Sight.

Take5

MF DOOM

Old sketch, but the only thing I actually like of mine.

MF DOOM