Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 169 FirstFirst 1234567891011162656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnipeg

how old is this? *edit*

found it in google

Some oldschool I'm sure you have all seen
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Haha yeah, it does look pretty oldschool, but anyways

I think its pretty cool seeing the progression of some newer sear stuff and the oldschool sear
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

well me bullocks, i guess i&#39;m really oblivious i didn&#39;t even realize who the fuck i was talkin to. thanx bitch*****&#33;&#33;&#33;

more brandon ish

aksoe

spring is just around the corner fools, better start hittin the books. in the mean time...

[QUOTE]hey coab get at me... i wanna talk to you
    can

yo can, pm me if ya wanna have a talk .
    heres some pix cuz i didnt just wanna post that reply

canvis i still havenot finished

Scum Bags

stop talking.

Organized Crime.

lil canvass ackshun

Caught this Decade on the way home saturday night...

classy as always...

balck book work and canvases......
    aksoe

dope shit aksoe&#33;&#33; keep it comin&#39;
    MIXTECHS.CA

Individuals With Style? ... i made that achronym up when i was in that "less than inspiring" crew. im glad im out.

here so i dont talk like everyone else... a picture.

....i know you&#39;ve seen some of these beefour but i am drunk and bored....

more to come.....

....more

still more...

thasssit fer now....peace to the cats i&#39;ve been down with and will meet eventually...

shit man those are aome pretty hot flix..like the deli all over again

aksoe save dose lust all super nice

gotta bump this one up

daubs, fuckin eh
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>