Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 17 of 169 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122273767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnipeg

hey supreme that was that beask kid he always writes my name every wher, he did that throw.why would i start shit with areo?hes like a legend in winnpeg.i im not one those kids who finds paint in there parents garages and cross everyone out

and srok fuck you. you always tag the same doors by the little pool. all your shit is the same.and beam could waste you
    the b necrius waz here

il beat the fuck outta you, bitin zeds shit beat it. you went over areo, my homie...and what skatepark are you talking about, kook.

FUN kins

LMAO sez your a dummy. dont go over heads that r obvisally better then u. get off your comp for more then 15 minutes and work on that retarded lookin thing u call a throw.
    MIXTECHS.CA

that little pool at west kildonan and that wasnt me who did that.
    the b necrius waz here

theres wae too much jibber jabber in this forum here....

....wheres the flixx??

yo your girlfriend...do u have any other pics from Writers Block...unfuckingbelievable, i live in Edmonton, and i didn't even know about it...w/e tho be back in WPG soon enough, yeah but if u got more pics post em up sucka!

iRie...1

thats the best zer piece out there
    the b necrius waz here

Nice shit Adore, and Ak you're getting cleaner and cleaner. Let's go painting.
    Internet crews are played out.

MF DOOM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ATTENTION SYKO ROCKER.. PM ME WHEN YOU SEE THIS.
    I saw your stuff today.. and watched the guy paint over yours and askems work.. it was sad. But I was there early enough in the morning to get flicks.. the only flicks i couldnt get was Askems Shoutout.. Props to Syko and Ask

-ITM Krew-
    Peg City

sweet
    Fuck the future generations what have they ever done for us?

..jesus is another fucking rat.....times up

TURNIN BITCHES SLUTTY
    STRAIGHT NO CHASER

dope shit from both saint and def.
    MIXTECHS.CA

I love defs fill.saint, is that, your shirts a napkin thing directed at me..
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis &#064; Jul 29 2006, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I want a super permanent super drippy cool dope graffiti looking ink, for pure hardcore taggers. Everyone tell me your secret recepies. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Yes. because everyone cares about you.

jokes.

Anyway, someone get some daytime flicks of those

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

I dont know why I would be directing anything towards you?

That is a joke from a Wu tang song..
    TURNIN BITCHES SLUTTY
    STRAIGHT NO CHASER

naw, Its fine. I didn&#39;t know.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis &#064; Jul 29 2006, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I want a super permanent super drippy cool dope graffiti looking ink, for pure hardcore taggers. Everyone tell me your secret recepies. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

yeah yall definatley some nice work there fellas keep it up...thx for those flix epic...piece