Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is It Worth It

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ambion, Nov 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Ambion

Ambion Member

ok, so one time i was bombing around my school area,( rosedale, toronto, ontario) but i was off school property, i see a cop walking down on his daily route, i stat walking then throw my bag as far as i can, he finds everything, my cans, markers, sketches, and the smell, not to mention... but i had gloves, and i didnt wear them so i had wet hands :eek: . in a nutshell, i got busted, do i go on??? or do i just stick with legal wall, by the way does anyone know where legal wall in toronto is???

2. The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard Senior Member

3. Zee!

Zee! Senior Member

4. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

5. delay

delay Senior Member

The green bastard - you're an idiot. can't come up with anything clever enough to say eh?

and to ambion.
    i dont know why you threw your bag expecting the cop not to see. but since thats the past, i suggest that you ask yourself if you think its worth it. everyone is in it for their own reasons. if you find that you need it, then continue. JUST BE CAREFUL! If you're doing it to impress some buddies, i suggest to stop. In other words. Do it if you want, dont ask us if its worth it, cuz realistically, getting arrested and charged blows major balls

6. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

your bring your sketches out when you go bombing?

7. bla

bla Senior Member

Yo man, 3 of my crew mambers go to rosdale. When you walk out of the gim, to the street, look up at the big wall there's a bla that i did in silver and orange. I almost died doint it is so high and i was holding with one hand from a half an inch ledge :lol:

8. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

first off.
    there ARE cops from metro that come on this forum.so congrats cuz now they know who you are.

secondly.
    if yer a minor i wouldn't be too worried, cuz once you're over 18 your record cant be used against you for any offences when you were a minor.If you're 18 and over it depends what you want to do with your life.Because alot of jobs these days require you to be bondable and have a clean record, so even a vandalism or mischief charge can squash that clean record and your hopes of getting a real job. helloooo factory work 4 life!

ya just hafta play it smart.trust your instincts, never second guess them, if you hafta think twice about the hit, odds are you stand a chance at getting nabbed or spotted.

10 years in the game and i can say ive been very lucky and NEVER had to run or been booked.i just use my spidey street senses and when they start tingling i back off.it's worked very well for me. *knock on wood*

as for legal walls.obviously if you dont know about legal spots in toronto yer new to the game. so i say practice practice practice until you're pretty good and get your own legal walls, your work should be able to sell itself. so get a board and put it up in your yard or garage and kill that shit over and over. it's better to do that then to risk getting popped practicing on private/public property if your goal is to paint legally. (painting graffiti legally, what an irony)

so yeah hope that helped.

9. SE 516......

SE 516...... Senior Member

stop painting............... :ph34r:

10. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yooouuuu a rettarrrdddd why didnt you just walk past, throwing your bag is just fucking dumn you stupid fuck. That just tells the cop that your nervous and have done something wrong as your trying to get rid of whatever isin ur bag

11. ares

ares Elite Member

Talk about a sad reality..

12. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

13. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

Talk about a sad reality.. [/b][/quote]
    ain't it.

sometimes you hafta look at the grand scheme of things not just the immediate consequences.

captain reality check strikes again.

14. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

yo hack, 10 years without gettin chased or anything...shot
    i rekon its hard to get caught...ur right, if anything seems wrong, than walk away...just b very careful and u probably wont eva get caught...

15. ares

ares Elite Member

I hear you. If it wasn't for graffiti, I wouldn't be working in a factory. Every morning, bright and early I'm there surronded by miserable people who hate their jobs, and have wasted their life making next to nothing at this place. it can be a real depressing enviroment.

16. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

lmfao. lmfao.
    human degrading.

17. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

you ain't got no heart.
    just give up pussy.

18. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

erm, directed at whom.....

19. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

the person who made this thread.

20. blank_flo

blank_flo Senior Member

Its called running :ph34r: or at least walking away. It up 2 u if u stpo or not ur life not ours