Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Okes

62 54.87%
  • Fula

51 45.13%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

okes took this one by far...

im back finally, had a ban on my name... I dont know why...
    i used to write sleaz.. but got a new style and a new name... i now write XEPT.. peace..
    (p.s. sorry bout the beef a while back okes..)

Originally posted by FuLa@Nov 5 2005, 09:28 PM
    I never said i was better than Okes...wholy shit...this argument started in the "painted pieces" secion....I posted that train i painted and then he started talking shit that my shit sucks and he can burn all of my shit with one of his throwies....... and that he has thousands of spots running

my point is I don't think Okes is hot shit like he thinks he is....he deffinetely has a style down, which I don't..but his style is nothing impressive at all..i'm deffinetely still a toy but fuck him for thinking he's hot shit with his "controlled drips" and that bullshit.
    and Mute1, go fuck yourself & stick your battle up your ass, i don't want to simply because its lame and you're lame...fuck you:
    What does it prove to post old sketches from monthes ago? U want me to do the same thing and see how ur shit stacks up?

And typical u BITCH OUT OF THE BATTLE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH...

fuckin bitch u kno I will beat u which is why u aint playin...fuckin bitch ass faggot.

fula's looks good, but its pretty clear to me that his understanding of his letters are nowhere on the same level as okes' understanding of his letters, and how he can manipulate it... so okes... not because i really care for okes' style but it's just clear that he's on a whole other level than fula..

and i find it strange that fula has 40+% of the votes... but i guess this is bombingscience, most people on here probably don't know what to look for when evaluating one piece versus another

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

O|K|E|S

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

-fula shouldent get as much votes...
    -it makes me laugh how some people go crazy and start beefin and swearing straight away without even thinkin...
    -it gets tyring reading "fuk you u bitch ass toy motherfucker" 10 times in a page...
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

voted for my ninja okes
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

okes if u gonna battle why dont u pic a word and do that word? i wanna see u do something other than okes..since it is a battle..if ur good then you can do any letters? so next time why dont u pic some word other than okes cuz i wanna see u do some ill shits wit other letters..pz good stuff by the way

Originally posted by FuLa@Nov 5 2005, 07:18 PM
    it wasn't really a "who is better" argument it was a "you suck" and then a "you suck too" argument(but he actually believes he IS the shit, comparing himself to Ges, Kem, and i don't know whoe else)...
    me considering myself up with ges and kem? i was actually saying controlled drips are used by kem ges and a lot of other writers, so for you calling me a toy for using them, you were calling them toys, you fucking idiot. nice try trying to twist around my words.
    <span style=\'colorrange\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>IMKILLINITTHEILLEGITIMATEKIDSAREDIGGINIT</span></span>

Originally posted by ?&#33;?@Nov 5 2005, 11:08 PM
    okes if u gonna battle why dont u pic a word and do that word? i wanna see u do something other than okes..since it is a battle..if ur good then you can do any letters? so next time why dont u pic some word other than okes cuz i wanna see u do some ill shits wit other letters..pz good stuff by the way
    fula isnt worth my time... everyone knows im better, and thats not even me trying to act cocky. why waste time to prove somthing obvious? thats why i jsut entered the latest sketch ive done.
    <span style=\'colorrange\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>IMKILLINITTHEILLEGITIMATEKIDSAREDIGGINIT</span></span>

fula ur wack. i dont dig eather of ur styles. not dissing okes tho. i just think fula&#39;s wack

It&#39;s quite obvious that Okes takes the battle.
    Internet crews are played out.

MF DOOM

this has gotta be a joke? who are the dislexic morongs that voted for fula?

did you guys even look at the sketches? i cant believe that thing there... that lame excuse at a &#39;u&#39;.... jeez...

toys voting for toys... yall feel like one big familly now eh??
    <span style=\'color:#FF69B4\'>[perl, my lil pet in training ^w^]</span>

they&#39;re both gay.

null.

okes, no question
    pase yourself

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by morning_wood@Nov 6 2005, 12:00 AM
    this has gotta be a joke? who are the dislexic morongs that voted for fula?
    Asked myself the same damn thing.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

okes is weenah

you can&#39;t tell me theres an actual competition? like c&#39;mon.

okes crushes fula.

fula has no letters.

wow what a waste of time.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol havok...
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man

okes wins.

his style is solid. fula&#39;s fluctuates.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does ur post have to do aything with ur sig??
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente