Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 22 1234561121 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have expo markers but they fing suck munkyballs.lol. Should i get montana or what.
    I owen NYC.Which state is next....????

montana sucks Pilot jumbo or homemade

u should get som OTR's

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if an otr isnt smooth enough you might want to try using a baby&#39;s bottom i dunno thats up to you </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by artcrime99@Nov 7 2005, 07:03 PM
    montana sucks Pilot jumbo or homemade
    you suck, buy montana&#39;s the colour is worth the extra &#036;&#036;
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:white\'><span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'><u>WORD IS BOND</u></span></span></span>

monts are bad markers get OTR (on the run) they are best for the price and isnt this the like 50th marker thread :huh:
    <u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

lol expo markers? Those are DRY-ERASE&#33; They erase when you rub your finger on them...
    Make your own.
    Buy some krink (www.krink.com), get a marker and fill it.

BLACK POWER-RANGER DANCE&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

montanas suck balls, but on the run or bombing markers.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ok thanks.

Originally posted by oneshokid@Nov 7 2005, 07:02 PM
    I have expo markers but they fing suck munkyballs.lol. Should i get montana or what.
    WTF??&#33; Those are dry erase markers.

Get some On the Run markers from:
    www.art primo.com (deleted the spaces)
    or from www.bombingscience.com

Or go to like longs or something to get a Pilot Jumbo.

Montana&#39;s paints are easy to take off, they can be scratched off.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>Runk</span></span></span>

They&#39;ve arrived with nothing but their word and their history,
    Take a can of paint and try to decorate the dignity.
    -Atmosphere (The Arrival)

Heres some more graffiti stores online:
    (i put spaces in the urls, so youll have to delete the spaces when you to them)
    www.bombingscience.com
    www.art primo.com
    www.thats life.org
    www.gtgraffiti supply.com
    urban designz.safe shopper.com
    www.liquid crack.net
    www.monster colors.com
    www.mtn colors.com
    www.digi funk.net
    www.store - montana.com
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>Runk</span></span></span>

They&#39;ve arrived with nothing but their word and their history,
    Take a can of paint and try to decorate the dignity.
    -Atmosphere (The Arrival)

what are the thick squeezable kinds? are they otr&#39;s? or just mops? comes out in a beautiful coat too...any clue?
    &quot;Can&#39;t Stop, Won&#39;t Stop, Don&#39;t Get Caught...&quot;
    <u>How To Spot a Writer</u>

-Paint or marker pen dye stains on hands, under the fingernails, or on clothes.
    -Bulky military jacket, pull-over or zip-up with a hood helps conceal spray cans and markers.
    -Blood-shot eyes from being out all night tagging and being
    exposed to dangerous toxic fumes from the markers and paint.
    -Tag names might be written on the underside of the bill of a sports cap, visor, or on notebooks and other possessions.
    -A backpack to hide spray cans.
    -Baggy clothes with deep pockets to hide spray cans.
    -Spray paint on sneakers or shoes.
    -Bad ass look on his face.
    -Dark clothes so he won&#39;t be seen at night.
    -Basically has &quot;I &lt;3 Montana&quot; written above his head like those Arby&#39;s commercials...

How true...haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what??/
    montana are nice and very opaque.
    i think garden craft from michaels are the best store bought, but the nibs tend to fall out sometimes. they are opaque, flow, and permanent....
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Personally I Like OTR&#39;S Cuz...uhh ITS COOL....
    PLus Its Durable and u can put anything in it...
    for example, My Pee Pee....
    U get A Very Wet Yellowish Color...and if You put Brake Fluid.....It Really Really Stains.....Oh yea it leaves a Stench...smells bad too....

OTR done. close. its over. we can all sleep now.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

OTR done. close. its over. we can all sleep now.
    EDIT...FUCKKKKKING FLOOD CONTROLL..

srry for the double post.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

But which one is good for a first time artist??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

right, i think we need a mod to open a toys questions thread as this is just insane now.
    SLABA

i didnt read this threat to see if its already been said but first of all there are already threads like this one and you should really use the search button, theres a reason its there, and second if your on the internet saying f-ing and monkey balls then you dont need a marker, u need to wait till ur about 17-18 then if ur serious sketch, but an expo?&#33;?&#33;? who the fuck uses those? besides teachers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hey chump, you have no idea what kinda markers to use jus tmake a kiwi mop in like 10 secs. Make your own krink cuzz why buy it if you can make it?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ughhh

use

a

pencil

cause, then if you dont like it... which you probably wont if you&#39;re asking this question..

you can erase it?

:lol:

nah nah im kidding

i like pilots..on the runs..homemade mops..
    hit me up on aim at i nuk all night

Get the fuck out. Grow the fuck up.