Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThugGrapher, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Have you ever got busted?

1. Yes

38.7%
  2. No

61.3%
  1. ThugGrapher

ThugGrapher Senior Member

And i mean only by cops...By ur parents or wtv dosnet count!!!!

I kno most of u ppl are gon be like " Close this toy shit " but just fuckin vote it dont hurt you im just wondering how many ppl on BS got busted before???

2. --Lyra--

--Lyra-- Senior Member

yeah, brought the dog up from behind... guess the rest

3. MiNuS"

MiNuS" Member

I spy that shit out first before I make a move, came close a couple of times gettin caught by the cops but the didn't SEE me do it so they can't prove it was me I just denied it. I've been caught by people (bus driver, train people, random people) but FUCK them I just basically tell them to mind their own business. But you know shit happens

4. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yes, i got arrested for going equiped was shitty in a cell for like 4 hours i dont know why its cos we had paint on us. I dont think we needed a cell we werent violent

6. jabon!

jabon! Senior Member

7. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

never been caught. once i was drunk and i went out, but forgot my paint:( haha, anyways, i got arrested that night. close one. but they didn't file anything. i was just out past curfew so they freaked out

8. Mekas

Mekas Senior Member

Never been caught. Someone phoned the cops on us once because they seen us on a school roof so we left and went to the another school roof just across a field and we didnt know someone phoned the cops and we seen cops across the field in an alley, then we were like ohh jeesus it's just a taxi. Then they pulled out their spotlight and we were out of there haha. Never been caught though.

9. Tanner

Tanner Senior Member

i got caught on camera but NEVER been caught........ oh this is been done

10. ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.

! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu. Elite Member

11. sincere

sincere Member

got real drunk and decided it would be a good idea to go paint some shit... damn cops just snuck up real quiet, no cars, no lights... i looked up when they were like 10 feet away and just turned around and ran through a friend of mine's house that was close... but they got me when i came out of the back. fat ass cop decked me, shitty.

12. ninja ape

ninja ape Senior Member

3 times!!

i got ratted out twice.........and camera once..............nigga!

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

me and another member of this forum got busted together. i cried in the car cause you know, im a bitch

14. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

yeah you are, haha

ive been arrested twice for painting and once for possesion of 16 cans and possesion of felony narcotics*

15. Kause

Kause Senior Member

haha hell no dude....im way too fucking fast...sometimes...if i know i may not be able to finsih my piece (while im running my ass off from the cops) i hide somewhere looking at my unfinished shit...then when im sure im good i go back and finish it up....though im in a much different state of mind and i recommend finishing it in one turn...but yeah, its my legs that gets me away...

16. morning_wood

morning_wood Elite Member

um convicted 3 times with court dates, busted in all 5 times, arrested for graff nquestionned over 7 times

17. BATER

BATER Senior Member

I got busted once. A writer.. actually a toy ratted me out cause we were always beefing. I always talked shit about his work. So one day I hit this spot across the street from his house. The cops came, questioned him and he ratted me out, he even testified against me. They charged me as an adult but I only got a 300 dollar fine and 300 hours community service. I was 17 at the time.
    Charges:
    --Criminal Damage--Trespassing--Spraypaint Violation--Vandalism--and Littering just cause I left the cans there at the spot.
    FUCK! IZER <--rat

18. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

never been busted but my boy did cuz he was with a phATass that couldent run fast and dident leave him

good luc amnesia

19. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

ier sounds pretty toy he probably riped of iz the wiz(from the 80's)

20. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ier sounds pretty toy he probably riped of iz the wiz(from the 80's) [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHA theres a reason why i wasnt on this site for a long ass time, me and a buddy got busted after a week of some stuff we did, was on the tv and newspaper and shit the made a whole big deal about it. and a week later someone ratted us out i have no idea who it was, but they raided my house, arrested me at school, they wouldnt release em and shit til they searched my house was only in jail for like 7 hours, they had pictures of a bunch of my shit and others saying is this urs is this urs ect. court came along a year of probation no possesion of paint or markers anything long thoose lines. i had 50 hours, a letter, and curfew at 11pm every night. they let me off on sentincing me on that with a condition that if i dont do graffiti in the next 3 years from my last court date i wont be fined(in the court there like yah hes well known to cops, and hes all city and the surrounding areas) but my lawyer said the charges would be close to 100,000 and im 18 now so i wouldnt be put in juvy, when it happend i was under age. but yah shitty deal!!!

oh yah the other guy got off with no curfew but he cant have paint, markers ect he had mroe hours then me he had to do a letter and a 5 page essay.