361 69.16%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bombing High

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i luv gettin high so i gotta go with the under the inflence option

stolen

Ima grown man, neva run, neva ran..
    An i dont play wit kidz, this aint Neva neva land.

Wtf when ur high u probally screw up or drip.. but then again u r relaxed so then u r not afraid to do a crazy spo <_<

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i find on uppers like E or blow its fun but i get paranoid as fuck.... when im just smokin a couple joint and doing some tags its ok but i dont paint high, i like 2 wait till after and i dont tag drunk no more cause ever time i do there sloooppyyy as diariah

definitly high.
    acid baaaaad , mushies baaaad , extacy gooood , pot goooooood...havent done anything else coke makes u feel like rick james so that would be a good thing?

i say skate high all day every day... listen to drum and bass and skate around painting and tagging even in daylight.

just pick your moments.
    way of the ninja h34r: h34r: h34r:

I tried bombing high and I smoked way too much by myself and It seemed like I forgot all of my great Ideas and I felt way too slow and running away from the security guards was a mission I fell from the top of a fence lol I wont do it again

Originally posted by Dr. Coffee@Nov 10 2005, 01:45 PM
    pussies
    haha agreed i cant beilive so many ppl voted for bombing straight....i dont think ive ever gone bombing without being under the influence of some sort or marijuana&#33;
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Able&#33; CTR&#33;</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dope doesn&#39;y really change my painting for real.. I seem to be better at finding color sachemes whern i am, best was to do it is Do your first outline, j, fill, j, 3d, outline, more. Did that last night, workin on gettin a flick on the site
    Cincinnati Firm. Top notch. Best in the states.

Nah, When I bomb, I gotta be straight...cant be slippin for someone to roll around the corner and get at me...and in the yard, fuck that, I dont wanna get killed by a fucking train or nothing.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao, does it matter? most yall shouldnt be fuckin painting at all

Ima grown man, neva run, neva ran..
    An i dont play wit kidz, this aint Neva neva land.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alcohol is good well it depens what your like when your drunk though i guess.
    i did a peice stoned once it came out pretty euro with some wacky patterns but i missed out on alot of shadow. I don&#39;t think bombnig stoned would be a great idea. youd finish the tag, see a cop come around the corner, hold can for a while, while being frozen then running until your lungs cant give anymore.

its different for everyone though

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, definatly when your straight. I get so paranoid i&#39;d be geeking out the whole time. Plus, if someone caught you, its one less thing they could fuck you over for.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im going with while ur high. totally different experiance plus my peices come out better.
    Colorado writers PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I do everything better when im drunk. Sounds weird but my lines and shit are all straighter when im drunk. Im aslo much more relaxed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;ve bombed on a lot of different crap, and usually it shows, but its ok cause I like it gurrritty.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i prefer to tag after six or seven rails to the face, my handstyle goes crazy...in a good way.

it just goes depending the situation...if im in a party..drunk, high...AND i got cans...the chances are im probably gonna go write

but if i decide to go write just like that..im not gonna go smoke before h34r:

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i would say get high wen u ur plannin in bbook but do it straight cuss u get the creativeity but u get the cleaness,but i get high aswell cuus i allways do

Wow this entire idea of a thread is lame as hell if you seriously get high and then go bombing you must not be into graff for the right reasons i thought it was because of the art, if your high then you&#39;ll prolly just fuck around and do some real shitty piece....

Gotta go with high

when i got out high my minds not clear and im not thinkin straight so i like to go out not "under the impression"