Voters
522. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bombing when ur high

161 30.84%
  • Bombing when ur straight

361 69.16%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bombing High

Bombing when your high is stupid. Peicing when your high I could understand.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

yeah to go out soley for bombing, sober... hell that is my drug.

if im walking around high or sutting, yeah ill probally still cacth a few tags with a streak or smething, like not being planned...

now peiceing and shit at a chill wall, which i dont peice... but just chilling at a spot, yeah roll one up crack open that 40,bring out a radio, and just kick it...

but to get high, just cause your going bombing... no.... although when im outta paint on a night, and if i got bud, whynot... just burn one and think about how many people will see that, what you could have improved, how you could gotten in and out quicker...

come up with stradigies when your high.

PeacE
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

i cant say ive ever pieced high, but i have thought about it. just dont wanna think im doin ultimate and then see it the next day and its shitty.

ill prolly still try it though
    ...Gangster Love...

High is lame, sometimes i accidentaly leave out letters or someshit. Drunk is way better because you have a crap load of confidance
    What I just said is fictional, anything said or posted has been copied from google, I do not condone vandalism in any way.

and a crap load less of balance...

so its like yeah i can hit that ledge..... no prob...

but then its like whoa :blink: i cant actually get to it...

or you do, or think you can drop down from the roof top and you miss your ledge....

and then were all like :lol:

i dont support underage drinking....
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

high as shit. i usually do my stuff a lot cleaner and faster cause for some reason i feel it a lot more.
    http://www.myspace.com/kungpowcrewKP! KP! KP! KP! KP! KP!

havent tried it yet, but it woul be better on acid, if uve done that tell me
    All Eyes on Me
    -Tupac- RIP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Trip-A.E.C.@Sep 21 2006, 09:22 PM
    Wow this entire idea of a thread is lame as hell if you seriously get high and then go bombing you must not be into graff for the right reasons i thought it was because of the art, if your high then you'll prolly just fuck around and do some real shitty piece....
    Graffiti isn't art, it's vandalism, so shut the fuck up.

this threads pointless...being high barely effects people they can easily retain composure so they can easily paint and do almsot all recreational functions normally, try bombing on some real drugs...ill post in that thread
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

i dont think ive ever been bombing straight, fuck it, i think it helps, it calms me down and gets the creativity flowin. never been on any hallucinogens though, thatd be too fuckin trippy. maybe ill though.
    i have no digital camera, i have no scanner.
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>Famed Under Class Kid..</span></span>

definatly high... altho I&#39;m mostly high anywayz. Being drunk bombing is the best coz of the old &#39;Dutch Courage&#39; but I must admit a few times, the day after, i look at what I&#39;ve done and think &#39;er... what was i on??&#33;&#33;" But I know I wouldnt hae done as much damage if i was sober. I think too much when I&#39;m sober and dont focus.

Piecing is essential for me to get high man. I even roll spliffs to take down tracksides with me. It calms me down and lets me focus to the job at hand.

I pretty much function pretty well when stoned... never found it got in the way of much... except waking up in the morning.
    AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    &#39;I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...&#39;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

straight ...
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
    SKATEBOARDING
    Virtual Mind Demo Scene Group
    Graffiti...
    HARDCORE STILL LIVES!!!
    BTS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bombing high may not make your performence as good, but its madd fun and i generally hit more shit cause i care lss but my awarness is still high
    R.I.P Waster12

usually i&#39;d go with smoking a few blunts before heading out, but i did that the other night and i almost got myself caught from a camera cuz i was stoned and i didnt notice it. so i&#39;d say smoke when you know the area and the situation, otherwise you could slip up.
    central california since '88

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if ur stoned its fine but if ur tripping of ur balllz on really strong draw then obviously not,just likee u can paint wen ur tipsy but not when ur pissed out ur skull

I don&#39;t think u get that element of control when ur wrecked, presonally if u live in a shit city, like i do. u don&#39;t get inspiration that well when ur stoned.
    But persoanlly i don&#39;t even think about taggin when i&#39;m fucked.
    &quot;what doesn&#39;t kill you only makes you stronger&quot;
    &quot;Philisophical being about the place, get the fuck out&#33;&quot;
    &quot;He who fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become one&quot;

KaOS Theory

i am semi paranoid when i am straight
    ive done some tags on some weird chemical shit
    and i kept flippin everytiem the smallest noise happened
    not really that fun

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive bombed when i was baked and it was better cuz i just didnt care who was around and i was more relaxed and un-paranoid
    IDEAL.ONE

i always love to smoke a fatty while im bombing. for some reason it makes me think more creatively

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i get high off bombing so...
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

funniest shit ever man LMFAO