Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing High

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J-Ninja, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which is better?

1. Bombing when ur high

31.1%
  2. Bombing when ur straight

68.9%
  1. J-Ninja

J-Ninja Member

Yo me and action news were arguin about this let us know what u think. Is it funner to bomb after u get high or is it better to tag straight. and which state of mind creates better art. Let us know what u think

2. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

i saw these cool pics of these artists work, and then what they produced high.
    the high stuff was ussually alot darker, but it was interesting because it was a completely different style than what they produced before.

3. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

why didn't you just ask this in the herbal remedy thread.

4. MDbomber

MDbomber Member

do u have a site where u can see the difference?

5. justanotherwriter

justanotherwriter Member

I can usually come up with alot better outlines when I'm high, but sometimes I'm not payin attention or bein careless and fuck up. I definetley think it's funner to bomb when Im high tho for sure.

6. Runk

Runk Senior Member

7. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

high.
    unless your someone that just started smoking weed and cant handle it, then youll probally just be really paranoind and triped out

8. ~AN~Skunk

~AN~Skunk Member

man, there's an outline bomb near my house, and beside it says "ecstacy I'm soooooooo high" and I always get a giggle as I pass by. I've never tried it stoned, sounds kinda fun, but I hate exerting myself when I'm stoned, although I think graff on a reletivly heavy hallucinagen, shrooms perhaps, like 4-5 grams, and try to apint what you see. I think that'd be fun, but it'd have to be a really chill spot, so you could sit down when your down and trip out staring at it, might go to the practice wall near me this weekend and stare at the pieces on shrooms, hopefully it'll be cool

9. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

10. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

i don't think how long you smoke really comes into affect. i've painted high and fucked it up and it was at a chill legal spot and i've painted high and done real good and it was illegal. sometimes its just the day and the mood and the buzz. i haven't smoked in way long though i've been putting that shit on hold for a while.

11. morning_wood

morning_wood Elite Member

i started making stickers on mush and ended up staring at my hands, drooling and sniffing markers...

so not high is my choice.

12. i nuk all night

i nuk all night Senior Member

well.. i defnitely come up with weird ass shit when im high..
    its not as clean as it would normally be.. but the style is different than usual. it's like.. split personalities.. but only with split styles.

man

dang

yeah

13. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

14. krylontagger

krylontagger Member

havent done it yet. thats something new to try

15. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

16. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

high iz better cuz you have way more confidence this is really good for toys cuz you will be less afred to hit some good spots

17. ow1

ow1 Senior Member

i like bombing win im high but it sux cuz i get lazy and will sit down on the way to another spot and not want to move or ill do something stupid like last time my friend tried to punch out this thicck plaztic witch was in place of a window and then i tried and it stil hurts to use my right hand

18. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

Taggin on Mush is so fun, feels like nothing can stop you, nothings reall any more and its all just a game you hope to never wake up from.

i choose being as high as possible.
    being drunks a diff story all together though.

19. Zodiak Kid

Zodiak Kid Senior Member

yeah writing drunk is dangerous. I fucked up my hand bad once a few months ago when i was fuckin smashed and i was tagging on the freeway and jumped off the side not realizing how far the drop was.

20. wang dang doodle

wang dang doodle Senior Member

bombing when you high is wonderful under a bridge, out in the cuts, o in a friends garage!

bombing in the ghetto, or on the lines, on dangerous roofs and shit, that stuff should surely be done while you are drunk, not high. i know some kids smok dust and run thru the lines underground hella fast kill shit. runing. they get joooosed