• Bombing when ur high

161 30.84%
  • Bombing when ur straight

361 69.16%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bombing High

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well if chronic hypes you up/makes you stupid then you will have more balls to do crazyer spots

but its better if you are aware of things and are sober
    get the fuck up...simon says get the fuck up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bombing intoxicated on whatever is the way to go man. I smoke blunts and drink before i bomb sometimes, sometimes i bomb straight, i dont really care. Im gonna bomb no matter what, Ive bombed piss drunk before with a clean cut friend of mine that got me into graff in the first place and so i had like a guide. Shit was awesome.

WHO-RAY FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE!

^where i get my skeet on^

haha i've never even thought about bombing high, im sure it would be quite the experience :P

Yo fuck bombing high, I found the perfect drug for graffiti.... XANAX. Yesterday I ate 3 bars, the 2mg and I don't remember shit. I woke up today to go get coffee in town and noticed i had a handstyle on just about every dumpster in town, it's the shit when you don't remember doing it.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM
    PM me </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^lmao, anyone else suck dick for paint ?

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I have no life, talk to me.

AIM: we1rdaustin
    yahoo: the_infamous_ legend

being high dosnt really help...

no i didnt do it.....a japanese guy did (serious)
    http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/tiby...rrent=fuuny.flv
    FUNNY AY HE BROKE HIS RIBS

Originally posted by textathief@Apr 28 2006, 02:03 AM
    being high dosnt really help...
    Nor does your commentary.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM

&#092;__/)

i can imagine that it would be harder to run from the cops though...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SMTXgraffin@Apr 28 2006, 01:13 AM
    Yo fuck bombing high, I found the perfect drug for graffiti.... XANAX. Yesterday I ate 3 bars, the 2mg and I don&#39;t remember shit. I woke up today to go get coffee in town and noticed i had a handstyle on just about every dumpster in town, it&#39;s the shit when you don&#39;t remember doing it.
    hahha Not me dude, I love xannys and i always drop bars at partys and shit, but i just get Too fucked up to do anything, including bombing.
    Steel reserve 40.oz+ Marlbro 27.&#39;s.
    all i need.

^where i get my skeet on^

DENVER the 303! 5280 MILE HIGH SUCKAS!!!!
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;m high now&#33; although i&#39;m not painting. but i would if i could right now.

fiftyTWOeightyMOBBSTER&#036;

*R.I.P.*WASTER12
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT.

I bomb stright edge...it turns out better

stright

un-brand america
    GERM

doing anything high is mental. It does slow reaction time, it does muffle senses, and if you bomb high your a fuckin herb.
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>Step One</span> - <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Toys R Us Crew (TRU)</span>

<span style=\'colorrange\'>throw-ups like a bolemic cheerleader</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont think the high is a direct influence at the moment but it tweaks shit in my bbook drawings, i just say do it high bc i&#39;m always high, now if you&#39;ll excuse me, i need to take a trip to the bathroom and deposit 2 more darvocets into my system
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by settybomb+Apr 28 2006, 07:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (settybomb &#064; Apr 28 2006, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SMTXgraffin@Apr 28 2006, 01:13 AM
    Yo fuck bombing high, I found the perfect drug for graffiti.... XANAX. Yesterday I ate 3 bars, the 2mg and I don&#39;t remember shit. I woke up today to go get coffee in town and noticed i had a handstyle on just about every dumpster in town, it&#39;s the shit when you don&#39;t remember doing it.
    hahha Not me dude, I love xannys and i always drop bars at partys and shit, but i just get Too fucked up to do anything, including bombing.
    all i need. [/b][/quote]
    2 mg is pussy shit man, i&#39;m talkin the full 5 bars and wash it down with a brew or a shot or 2, maybe throw a soma in there, i like somas better then xannis, but both chill you out for bombin, they steady my hand for the details
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by riddleboxxmcl@Apr 12 2006, 04:12 PM
    every tjings better high
    tru dat
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by joker00+Apr 10 2006, 04:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker00 @ Apr 10 2006, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tom K@Apr 10 2006, 03:33 PM
    I dont like to go bombing all stoned, but i atleast need to smoke a bowl or so to get me buzzing pretty good. I dont know about you guys but it helps me a lil bit.
    how ur qordination is off so ur can control will suck monkey balls.......it prob sucks and u think its hot cuz your high [/b][/quote]
    coordination*
    man you just gotta learn to maintain, not everyone gets stupid as shit like you do, i got that quality control, high or not, but i&#39;m usually high as hell
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Originally posted by epiL*@Apr 28 2006, 11:37 AM
    they steady my hand for the details
    lol, sounds like epiL&#39;s cure is simply some fuckin riddalin...
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>Step One</span> - <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Toys R Us Crew (TRU)</span>

<span style=\'colorrange\'>throw-ups like a bolemic cheerleader</span></span>

Originally posted by epiL*+Apr 28 2006, 11:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (epiL* &#064; Apr 28 2006, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by settybomb@Apr 28 2006, 07:22 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-SMTXgraffin
    @Apr 28 2006, 01:13 AM

all i need.
    2 mg is pussy shit man, i&#39;m talkin the full 5 bars and wash it down with a brew or a shot or 2, maybe throw a soma in there, i like somas better then xannis, but both chill you out for bombin, they steady my hand for the details [/b][/quote]
    2mg pussy shit? That&#39;s the highest readibly available on the market, I take 3 of those bitches with a shot of vodka and a spliff then I feel like I can do my thing. I&#39;m talking about bombing, not peicing so don&#39;t get those confused people.... if I can do a throwie and tag while im wasted and can barely stand up, then you can do a clean one high.

EDIT** Somas are wack, I should dunk you in the mouth for even making that comparison.

&#092;__/)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by step one+Apr 28 2006, 11:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (step one @ Apr 28 2006, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-epiL*@Apr 28 2006, 11:37 AM
    they steady my hand for the details
    lol, sounds like epiL&#39;s cure is simply some fuckin riddalin... [/b][/quote]
    ritalin*
    fuck that shit man, i take pain pills to get gone, not to help me live, stay in school dumbass
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

somas and valium are the best
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me