• Bombing when ur high

161 30.84%
  • Bombing when ur straight

361 69.16%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bombing High

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bombing when ur straight is what i do but alot of writers in toronto use coke because it helps you concentrate makes you stronger and lowers pain tolerance
    it also is known to get rid of any fear the user has..
    perfect for bombing if u dont mind doing a harsh ass drug
    "some beef is big and some beef is small but what yall call beef aint beef at all"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by disposable_hero@Apr 30 2006, 06:48 PM
    bombing when ur straight is what i do but alot of writers in toronto use coke because it helps you concentrate makes you stronger and lowers pain tolerance
    Coke lasts for like, a half hour tops, and all it does is act like speed times 100. If you drink a bit with coke, you get real fucked up. But i stay away from powders, and one of CT's best writers is a huge coke head from what i hear. no names of course, but his shit is fresh regardless.
    But you need to do ALOT OF COCAINE to get a lowerd pain tolerance, and it has been known to cause paranoia and tense situations.
    Drugs are different for each person, some people take certain drugs and feel one way, thats is like a dare textbook will tell you, and some different person could take it and have the opposite effect.
    all in all, drugs are ill will volume 1.3

^where i get my skeet on^

i dont get high, i dont need that shit....i get high off of edjucation and morals
    I succesfully got banned from BombingScience for being just that stupid!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i voted bombing straight, cause when i'm high i stick to sketching

Originally posted by AMW@May 1 2006, 09:35 PM
    i dont get high, i dont need that shit....i get high off of edjucation and morals
    im happy for you
    <u><span style=\'color:blue\'>AK</span><span style=\'color:red\'>A</span> <span style=\'color:yellow\'>K</span><span style=\'color:red\'>R</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>O</span><span style=\'color:red\'>N</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>O</span><span style=\'color:red\'>N</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>E</span></u>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>&quot;</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Life&#39;s A</span> <span style=\'color:red\'>Bitch</span> <span style=\'color:yellow\'>And Then You</span> <span style=\'color:red\'>Die</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>...</span><span style=\'color:red\'>&quot;</span></span>

<span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:gray\'>&quot;SEMOR&quot;</span></span></span>

bahahahhahahaha

edjucation
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(AMW @ May 1 2006, 09:35 PM)
    i dont get high, i dont need that shit....i get high off of edjucation and morals</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

high=bad art.
    drunk=good ideas.
    ephedrine caffeine and adderal=perfect execution of previously mentioned good ideas.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

look at these ppl, how could someone not like going out bombing completely ripped out of your mind, its not THAT hard
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by settybomb+May 1 2006, 08:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (settybomb @ May 1 2006, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-disposable_hero@Apr 30 2006, 06:48 PM
    Coke lasts for like, a half hour tops, and all it does is act like speed times 100. If you drink a bit with coke, you get real fucked up. But i stay away from powders, and one of CT&#39;s best writers is a huge coke head from what i hear. no names of course, but his shit is fresh regardless.
    But you need to do ALOT OF COCAINE to get a lowerd pain tolerance, and it has been known to cause paranoia and tense situations.
    Drugs are different for each person, some people take certain drugs and feel one way, thats is like a dare textbook will tell you, and some different person could take it and have the opposite effect.
    all in all, drugs are ill will volume 1.3 [/b][/quote]
    blow just makes me numb and werd feelin, you wana speed smoke some crack
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you want somethin to make you stronger get some dust bro
    [QUOTE]stl writers pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i voted when your staright cuz last time i went tagging(it was just some shoe poilish) it got all over my hands(i was high by the way) and i didn;&#39;t notice3 so when i got home i tryed to wash it off but my mom made me show her my hands then they drug tested me and i got ground for a month and a half, now i&#39;m not allowed to do anything, so... when your straight, defienetly
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AMW@May 1 2006, 09:35 PM
    edjucation
    looks like you could use a few more hits

sketchin when your high is pretty cool

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

idk i said straight
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

eh all the same. i hate doing it way 2 drunk tho shit ends up more on ur hands n blowing in the wind then on the wall. and when ur on uppers u move at the speed of fucking light. but i do that sober 2 so its just like who cares. n as 4 chronic. some ppl say it makes em sketchy i dont find that at all. it makes me creep.
    &quot;I see death around the corner, I was raised in the city, shitty, ever since i was an itty bitty kiddy drinkin liquer out my momma&#39;s titty, and smokin weed was an everyday thing in my house hold an drinkin liquer til u out cold.&quot;

Acid Trip Sketches

dunno if this got posted and dont really wanna read 10 pages of arguing, so here it is again?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that was pretty interesting, the style of drawing changed dramatically

drunk/high
    i just came from a school trip like 5 hours away and did throwies while juicing/blazing...really good combination if you ask me
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like sketching while stoned, chill peicing while stoned.
    But not bombing.
    If I was to get chased imagine the strain on your lungs.
    Your likely to get caught.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh yeah drunk and a lil high :blink: