Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

check this out, alot of these guys are my crew members? you 14 year old boys wanna burn them?

http://www.arttowermito.or.jp/xcolor/xcolorj.html

suki suki 5 dowwa jk nice shit man

goddamn, thats some fresh stuff

man that some dope shit gangsta:lol:

damn all that shit is clean as hell and it looks like most in public places

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Word, and painting in Japan is the shit , cops all ride 50cc scooters, and they stop patrol after 2:00 in the morning, no shit, and there are soo many abandoned cars, trains, appartments, hotles you name it, ive hit it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mate went there and sed dat when da government buff dey just buff part of ur tag and leave like a stamp or some shit dat repreznts da goverment...is dat tru?
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hmmmm well ive never had that, especially in my area, But japan is brutal if you get popped, my buddy got charged $15,000 , he had to go work on an oil rig at sea or something for a year, if there was a yard with 20 writers in it, they buffed only his and left all the rest , because their (budget) only covered to buff his piece, as for the government thing, ive never heared of that before, but ya never know, this place is messed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.kazemag.com/ theres a crazy graffiti even in tokyo im trying to go to, gunna just be mad

did i see one of those with just long peices of bread????? <_<

<u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dunno? maybe you got the munchies? get bread off yer mind and look at the damn paint&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Now i know lots of good writers are up in japan, so whos been there to bomb? Japs are funny too, they never want beef, theres a writer i know and he just kills, hes top shit around here, and when he goes over another guys piece, he writes (sorry) in the corner, theyre polite man, its a diffrent scene over here, people dont steal cans from their daddys work shed and go write a crappy tag and say theyre bad ass because they write graffiti now, japs arent into that, they really feel the art here, and they dont care about being a fake gang banger and shit nobody thinks their tough for painting here

tokyo is the shit yo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fade@Nov 10 2005, 10:09 PM
    Hmmmm well ive never had that, especially in my area, But japan is brutal if you get popped, my buddy got charged &#036;15,000 , he had to go work on an oil rig at sea or something for a year, if there was a yard with 20 writers in it, they buffed only his and left all the rest , because their (budget) only covered to buff his piece, as for the government thing, ive never heared of that before, but ya never know, this place is messed
    oh aye...fuk for a year..harsh...
    anywayz he loved it aye...and da trains are apparently sooooo clean&#33; do they get writen on?
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fade@Nov 10 2005, 10:32 PM
    Now i know lots of good writers are up in japan, so whos been there to bomb? Japs are funny too, they never want beef, theres a writer i know and he just kills, hes top shit around here, and when he goes over another guys piece, he writes (sorry) in the corner, theyre polite man, its a diffrent scene over here, people dont steal cans from their daddys work shed and go write a crappy tag and say theyre bad ass because they write graffiti now, japs arent into that, they really feel the art here, and they dont care about being a fake gang banger and shit nobody thinks their tough for painting here
    THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE...
    props to japan...
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

Originally posted by DEKOR+Nov 10 2005, 10:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DEKOR @ Nov 10 2005, 10:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fade@Nov 10 2005, 10:32 PM
    THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE...
    props to japan... [/b][/quote]
    exactly
    hit me up on aim at i nuk all night

Get the fuck out. Grow the fuck up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

can i suggest you start a japan picture thread
    though there is a 10 pic min

thanks for posting

ps sounds like japan could be the best thing to ever happen to graffiti
    Kickin' it

Nice...some crazy shit... :blink:
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have to mention it...
    fukin finaly a decent, good thread in here... shot fade..
    i wana go to japan to chek it out...

how are chiks ova der? haha
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente